Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 2: What is up guys? What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everyone doing today? I'm doing a stream right now to see what's up? H yeah, let me but what is up guys? Yo?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: This is what they say. There's no where's for the wicked, but he doesn't grow on cheese, got bills to pay, our mouth to be.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm, we will hold on.
Speaker 2: I fucked up?
Speaker 1: Yea, What is up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Give me one minute, guys, let me uh yeah, yeah, but what is all guys? How is everyone doing to the day. There's no rest for the wicked? Not neither. I got bills, got mouse be.
Speaker 1: M m hm.
Speaker 2: Did you really just makena into a yeah? Uh. By the way, if anybody that doesn't want to support the channel, there you go. Yep, help the channel. And I want to say thank you anybody that has been I appreciate it. I appreciate people that come to the channel. Turn to the channel. See. I just wanted to drop in for a minute, ripper quick one. I know a lot of people are going off today.
Speaker 3: M h m.
Speaker 1: M hm, m.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, have a robo lava.
Speaker 5: Have if I had any nobody has a WoT.
Speaker 2: Yeah the mm hmm, yeah, dude, pig speed in the world freeze. By the way, guys, if anybody that does want to look, everybody that does want to help the channel. There you go. Tips are appreciated. Tips are appreciated this channel. I say tips are appreciated because people are gonna say, oh, Jake is bait is By the way, new episodes so on our streaker, on our spreaker, we have fifteen hundred sorry hold up, on our podcast platform. We have over fifth fifteen hundred and forty one episodes on the on the spreaker for you guys to listen to. Thank it's this. You gotta go to one of those. By the way, I want to say, I do want to say that I do appreciate people said yeah. By the way, I have a belt for a lot of people like this. I do appreciate when people are doing stuff. H yeah, yeah, sorry, I accidentally you got someone you Hey, what's up, Connie Cryptid, how you doing? Welcome? Welcome. I hope everybody's enjoying their day. We got a pair of pod Channel. Holy shit, we got a pair of Pad channel. I'm giving you a give you a by the way, guys, h the girls, we had a Verify channel in here. By the way, shout out, yeah, thank you guys. I ain't no ways skied a boy. By the way, I do have a little gift for people that are I'm gonna give you guys a free year. I have a free year if you guys. I got ten usagees on this one. If you guys want to go check out my Patreon. There is a free year of it. You guys can go check it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh, we gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah so a wait, so so now I can actually upload so so.
Speaker 1: Yeah h h.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, I'm just realized that I can now do so so now I can do a lot of the stuff that I've been waiting Skinner bard love yeh. By the way, I am making I'm gonna make a product while I'm here, des.
Speaker 4: Hm hm.
Speaker 2: H yeah, guys, give me work. What's up?
Speaker 1: Who's this man?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother? Is that color? Is that California? Man? Oh? Sorry, I was asleep, my bad. Sorry. By the way, I am now making something now, blow by me mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, we have a new.
Speaker 2: Product in the shop, I create another. I'm working on my new I'm working on new ones. I'm working on new ideas because I couldn't do this on mobile because it won't let me. Just a no, sorry, Matt, I fell asleep, brother, No, I man, it was it was a It was a design that I made, brother, It was a design that I made. Uh, as a it's a joke. Like they still have blocked Jake Hudson shirts in the shop. They have blocked Jake Huntson shirts in the shop. Yeah, so I'm working on right now. So I'm working on my shop right now too.
Speaker 7: It was just.
Speaker 2: It was a joke shirt that we have. They here's the thing they have. They have a block Jake Hutson. Uh but instead of we'll do so so here's the thing. I know a lot of people are gonna like, oh, Jake is making stuff that. Yeah, it's it's good fun stuff that we did. Hey, Matt, if you want to come up, I'll send you a lead, brother, or you might be at work, ain't no where it's filled the wick end.
Speaker 1: Mouth feeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually thinking about giving people.
Speaker 1: Let's do.
Speaker 2: You might be at work, yeah, but I hope everybody. I know a lot of people are I'm gonna put it. Uh yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe scared about. Here's the by the way, to the people that have been asking, here is the there is the uh, there is the uh the place. We have a bunch of products, the this is here's the thing. This is me designed them h h Yeah. I want people to know that a lot of the stuff that we're doing, oh it's me greatness. Yeah you know what else? Yeah, I'm actually yeah, I'm putting some new ones up. Yeah, I'm putting some new ones up that I can help.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I uh.
Speaker 2: She she's a ladle giry yo treate another.
Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you hear that, Donda, so do.
Speaker 2: A lot in splash it's due fuck no, yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: They put the rudder bound. Damn. But I don't want to say thank you guys very much. Let me find some people on someone. Yeah, yeah, I need to grab my other one. H Yeah. I just want to say to anybody that's been so mutier eba, honnah, let me bring you up. Hi, what's up, sweetheart?
Speaker 7: How are you baby?
Speaker 3: Tired of this?
Speaker 2: This whole day has been one of those days. I heard. By the way, I heard you got into an argument with let's not talk about that they Doom put it I think Doom or Sodio Burrow put it up. Mm hmm, yes, so I got a little So here's the thing. So people, who I hope I did. Do you know that me and uh Nick are good?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: I saw that. I was so happy to see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Have you made up with everybody or just your Nick right now? And have you been going on their show?
Speaker 2: No, dude, I've been like trying to dude, I went on No Filter. Uh, Thursday night? H Thursday Night?
Speaker 7: Oh, how'd that go? It?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 7: Which one is that? Who?
Speaker 2: Uh? That's uh, that's Bobby Nick Andrew? Yeah, oh yeah, Anthony told me yes here.
Speaker 7: Isn't that the the fake one that John was talking to?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: By the way, the people that I want to show you guys something, this is what I've been working on in the background. Hold on, I'm gonna pull this up. This is so people have asked me, I just don't have a So that's my this is my fourth wallpage. Don't grudge me. I'm a cheap I'm a cheap bastard.
Speaker 7: No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 2: This These are all the stuff I was working on the block Bobby Nick stuff. And the thing is this is this is a joke because they have blocked Jake Hudson stuff on their shop. I decided to do it, but.
Speaker 7: They have blocked Jake Hudson.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, But but here's the thing. And it's also like, you know, by the way, so I don't here's why did you go on the show with Danthony coom me in the first place?
Speaker 7: Oh, we don't have to talk about would you like? Why you like him?
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I think that I think Opie was better. Opie is better than Anthony, right, I think that. You know, let you know, because two of bits. So here's the thing. Two of people that worked with Anthony, with Anthony Coumia a compound has trashed me Chrissy Mayor and Gino Pascontis. Yeah, those two losers that that they couldn't even get so they had to bring in who are these podcasts? To do content Hotel?
Speaker 7: Oh and that was a disaster. Was that was pretty rough, And you know what.
Speaker 2: Why did they So here's the thing, why didn't they do what's right? And you know, you know, even Christy didn't even stay at the hotel.
Speaker 4: Right, she was there side of the stories that they had a pro they're staying at a property on the premise that was like, I don't know, wait, I still don't understand if was that supposed to have a Was it supposed to be like a show or that an audience or I still don't get it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Like a like a content house like they Anthony Coobe a thin.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a Jake Hutson. I'm not an Anthony coom a fan. I wasn't a fan of you when you when you nearly got nearly got over a took off the air because you're you can't blame me for what flat broke. Ginos says, Yes I can, because you you you paid, you paid him. I just I get aggravated when people say, oh, you're you're you're doing this, you're doing that, But you paid him for all those years to do a show. Anthony, Yeah, how much? I don't I really don't want to say how much he paid. I think you pay them thousands of dollars just to sit there for like five days a week. He's he's there every day doing the show. I don't wanna I don't want to trash I don't want to trashtown media because but when you're when the person can't even take a joke. And I just want to let people know that my lizard is better. My lizard is better than me, as a lizard is better than Kyota.
Speaker 7: You're not your lizard. It's the best lizard picture.
Speaker 2: By the way. I just want to say this. I just came on here just because I just needed to work on some stuff. But I want to say, here's the thing I do. If thanking me here for what you said, I am response and for what you say to number one. I have other fans, Anthony, I have people, you know. Here's the thing. Have you read Tony Reality on your show? No, because Tony Tony Reality wouldn't go on your show. A lot of people won't go on your show, Anthony because you're a You're a racist, bigoted twerd. That the only reason why you got famous because Opie made you. Clip that clip it bas clip it Doom made Anthony.
Speaker 7: You should send him the link.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even want to do one better because he's I won't postally, but here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Wants to act like that, Anthony.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you you're having your beef with Jake, but I just realized that I think that you're fantastic.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I don't have. You had Lewis c k on this show. I had Bob Levy on my show. He had him on too. I had studied with John Melndez. Oh you had You're beeping with him Pockey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Coma definitely obsessively watches John's show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had Karen Burnand on my show. Oh, you had him on the network too. I had Chad zumonk Oh, you had him on the network too.
Speaker 7: I think he's jealous because he knows that your show is way better than his show.
Speaker 2: Right now, you know what, even even a Mora told do better. Un I don't even know where to send it.
Speaker 7: Uh Coomia DM Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that's the real Anthony told.
Speaker 7: Me my, I'm sure it's not. But whoever shows up will be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I hit the wrong butt. Sorry, I have touch screen on this.
Speaker 7: How do you I've never seen this restream thing? How are you liking it.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Is it the same?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Is it price prices stream Yard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like stream Yard, but this one is nineteen dollars for the basics.
Speaker 6: Cool, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: It is better than it's better than like the scene is. It's like with this. I know it might be a troll, but.
Speaker 6: Yo, uh uh.
Speaker 2: See who it is because yeah, sorry, if I might do it other stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I was just wanting to watch what you were doing. Actually, you're you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good. I was I was wondering how you've bet We haven't spoken in a long time. We have.
Speaker 2: We haven't spoken because we've been all of us have been busy with other stuff.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago we had to do it. So Friday they came and they fixed our uh uh. Then, hey, here's the thing. If you wanna fuck around, you're fucking around, and you're gonna find out Anthony did. I'm one of those guys that I've never I've never said anything bad about Anthony. But when when you here's the thing, when some of the people that have been bothering me, you paid them, like Chrissy Mayer Stevie Lou all the here's the thing. All even let me see if you have an I think you have an Instagram. I have to go to Instagram on my tablet. Knowing him his Instagram. Got uh he f a food? Yeah, he knowing him how he acts?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they probably just never even let him in in the first place. Yeah, h are you dem him?
Speaker 2: I am trying. I'm gonna try. You're always gid uh. That's here's the thing. I ain't scared. Listen, I ain't scared of you. Brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could definitely whip his ass.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's the thing. I just want to let you know that if you try to whip my ad, If you whip my ass, you're gonna have people on your ass for whipping someone with a hurt someone with a disability. You're gonna lose your by the way, if you try to hurt, if you try to do something to me, w A b C won't like that.
Speaker 7: Oh no, they probably love it. But just sick goes over there, know it.
Speaker 2: I'll message him because he wants to come on. He's he's doing your Facebook, Anthony, that's the real Anthony Kobea.
Speaker 4: It can't be if it isn't, then he should d M you like I don't even know how you're supposed to find.
Speaker 7: You can't because he doesn't have you can't DM them on Twitter. He has that setting off.
Speaker 2: Yea, I know I said I did it on Instagram. But here here's the thing. But I want people to that is that I don't I'm not scared of anybody.
Speaker 4: I never thought you were scared. I feel like, if it came down to it, you whipped somebody's ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I got a free Uh, I got a free pro plane. I got a free pro playing trial on this. The reason why I'm using this?
Speaker 7: How do you find all this shop? You're just constantly just looking for.
Speaker 2: New Actually I've been a member of Roosteram for years. This is what I've used.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is like a lot more clean than stream Yard. I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually better because it's But if I know if Anthony Anthony is gonna be a pussy, he won't come on.
Speaker 4: He invited me on the show to debate him this week, and he was too much of any bailed out like a pussy on me.
Speaker 2: I don't have him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: If if Anthony here's the thing. He doesn't even have he doesn't even put his hea go out there. No, he here's the thing he's he's scared. He's scared of you, He's scared of anybody. I heard. Uh, I heard that people think people think that that Christy Mayor's uh son is Anthony Komiu's what?
Speaker 7: Oh where'd you hear?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Where's that? I want to hear that?
Speaker 2: I heard. I heard it through I think Kevin was talking about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that would be the most Oh, I'm not gonna say it. I'm sure it would be a great kid. Yeah, would you have sex with Christian Mayor?
Speaker 2: She offered, You mean Horsey Mayor.
Speaker 7: Find that level.
Speaker 4: I was going to make the joke earlier when you're like, why didn't you stay at content hotel?
Speaker 7: And I was gonna say because the horse staple was a mile away? Did you say you had? Have you had her? Have you ever interacted with her?
Speaker 2: It was the only time about that I've interacted with her. I've had I've been on shows with her. But they couldn't hear. I couldn't hear. I could hear what she was saying because I was on the phone.
Speaker 7: Ah, you weren't missing anything, I promise.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, I don't. I really don't care what people think about it, and if people want to like, here's the thing I wasn't in so I wasn't an a fan. I was more of a Howard starved fan. But you want to act like someone who Sorry, I'm just trying to you're you're you're trying to say that you have a better show than some of the other things. But with you know, by the way, Gavin is back on Twitter.
Speaker 7: Oh ship, I'm gonna forget that right now. When did that happen this week?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know what. Here's the thing. I have fans that that don't watch my ship. They watch me and they and they and they call you know, Hoper cares about me. Hoper even like sent me a ten dollars Google play card to help me. Last week. I've been I've been working on some stuff in the background.
Speaker 7: I same, you're working on some ship in the background. Because you.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's the thing you want to talk about, like the King, baby, the King. Really you're calling taking you down? Oh you're you're serious, You're you know, here's the thing, Anthony, dude, by the way, I have you. By the way, I know when you posted, I'll listen to it. You know why, because I have you once. I have you one. I on on on pock on Apple podcasts, so I could listen to it.
Speaker 7: Is he on right now?
Speaker 2: He's will be on a couple of minutes.
Speaker 7: We should we should listen to him.
Speaker 4: Call in.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to listen to to Pockey.
Speaker 7: Neither, but you should call it anything.
Speaker 2: By the way, see Scorpio, Oh.
Speaker 7: Is that one of your new girlfriends?
Speaker 2: No, swiet, Scorpio is a friend. We do that every time she comes on. Hi. Yeah, I sweet Scorpio has been a friend of the channel. So every time I get a chance that I'll do that. Because Bob, oh, Bobby's Bobby's having one of his one of his things. This he's depressed again. He's taking Tom off. He's not even doing shows.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's just that happens sometimes, or did something it happens?
Speaker 2: Does this happened before? Shut up? Shut up, Jake, Sorry, I hear myself talk. I could actually do one thing. I could check to see if this is the real Anthony.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you should check that.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's definitely not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody made a video about because John thought that that was really Anthony and then yeah, yeah, I think the real Anthony.
Speaker 7: It says Compound Media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, compound media is so that's that's you have because he uses the Compound Media account. Yeah, he doesn't use Anthony.
Speaker 7: You should still call into his radio show and I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna listen. Why would I call into someone that had, you know, number one? Since his crew to trash me. Gino has trashed me, has trashed me, Frankie Frank and uh and and Chrissy has trashed me several times.
Speaker 7: What the fuck problem did they have with you?
Speaker 2: Like, because because the whole thing in twenty twenty two with the swatten, I don't know because my name was brought up in that damn swatten of them.
Speaker 7: So what is is swatting?
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 2: Basic? Least somebody called some I know they made anonymous call to their police department to say that someone with suicidal or they.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: The reason I know about this is because and here's the thing. Christmas even twenty twenty three, I had it happened to me. Jesus, nobody somebody got mad at me. So what they did is they called it but here's the and then my niece was like three. They they said, uh, but I wasn't And there's they. I even talked to the person that the medic was there. The head medic was a neighbor of my friend, neighbor of my family for a lot of years. All Right, I'm gonna hey guys. I know that I know that we haven't have been on here, but Matt, what's up? Brother Matt saying high sweet Scorpio. He's telling swis scorn. But I just want to say thank you guys so much for coming on. Thank you to Ava for showing up.
Speaker 7: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll talk to you guys later. Love you guys, Love you. Check alright, let me see how you do this, alright,