Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt. I've got a great show planned for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as many VIDs and clips for sale, and you can find links to all of our social media in the episode description below as always, or you can go to ined Valentina dot com for links to everything. But I also want you to check out I want Valentinafox dot com as well as Valentina Fox on loyal Fans, ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming the very lovely Valentina Fox. Valentina. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? So Valentina. Look, I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I'm mixed up this booking, and if you're on the show, you're you're either one of two types of guests. Can I try and figure out which guest you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go for it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay? Are you okay? Are you the girl that's like cock hungry, gangbang loving, uber submissive lives to like serve and please. Man would rather drown and abukaki than die peacefully in your bed and surrounded by loved ones. Are you that person?
Speaker 2: Or no, no, that's not me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then you're the influential fendom and fetish model whose world famous femdom video strike fear and pump blood into the erections of all of your loyal subordinates. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That sounds more okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Thank you for playing along, Valentino Fox, I admitted this beforehand. I'd like to tell the audience too. I've done a lot of these interviews at this point, and so many women will say, oh, and I fendom too, Oh, I do fendom stuff too, And I interview pros, I interview some performers who are still less than a thousand followers, right. I don't know if I know what fin dooming is from the outside, as a guy who's married a long time, everything else, not necessarily looking to the outside for anything else except to watch a ton of porn while she's sleeping. That's fun. A findom to me is I text you and go, Valentina, how much can I send you right now? And you go one hundred? And I go, would two hundred be okay? And you say no one hundred and I go okay, one hundred, send it over. What is a findom? Walk me through what an actual I have a real live findom, not someone who says they do fendom. What is a what is finndomi?
Speaker 2: So finndom stands for a financial domination. It's it's it's a kink within the femdom fetish. So femdom is female domination. So basically the fetish of having your money or finance controlled by a woman. This looks a lot of different ways though, for a lot of different people, And honestly, there are very few submissives who are truly just into findom, Like that's why you know, I like, I think most sex workers also do kind of interact with finn subs or pay pigs or whatever they want to call themselves. Like I know a lot of strippers or porn stars or just only fans girls like you said that get oh, I want to serve you. I want to serve you those kind of messages as well. So it can like range, like it can range from like complete control over a sub's life to like setting their allowance for groceries, like taking basically everything that isn't essential money and like building them a really strict budget. So it can be that kind of fine financial control, or I can go all the way to like a financial ruin fetish of like subs want to completely empty out their bank account. Yeah so, and it can be and but a lot of the times, honestly, I think it has gotten a little confused now because so many people are trying to do it, and some people think that it's just expensive femdom basically like doing a femdom session, but just charging a lot more from it for it. So I guess some people would consider it that.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, it kind of varies.
Speaker 1: Do you have a red line? Maybe you don't, And that's fine. I will always say this, as long as everyone's over eighteen and there's no dogs in the room, I don't give a shit what anyone does with anyone anytime. Okay, is do you have any kind of line or have you crossed over from finndom into finn ruin or financial ruin? Have you done that on anyone in the past.
Speaker 2: I definitely have financially ruined a couple of people. It's hard to say though, honestly, how many actually, because a lot of subs it is just a fantasy. And the ones who are smart enough to understand that it's just a fantasy, a lot of them will set up like another bank account, and they'll have like their like allowance basically for findom in that bank account, and they'll be sending me screenshots of that bank account saying I want you to take everything from me, and then maybe I zero that account. But that's not actually.
Speaker 1: All of it. It's not. Yeah, they're not going into foreclosure next month because of that, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I have also ruined themselves financially without me even being aware of it, and they just weren't communicating where they were at financially, and then like four or five months into our sub relationship, they're like, hey, I actually have to stop. I can't pay my bills and blah blah blah, I'm behind on Brent. So yeah, I mean not they don't all communicate well to me.
Speaker 1: But okay, so let me ask, then, are you your own personality, your own set of morals, your own all of that? Are you okay ruining a guy knowing you're ruining a guy, actually ruining a guy? Taking the fantasy out no separate bank account you're ruining a guy.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends. I have one sub that I would say is pretty ruined. But I mean he lives with his mom, so like it's not like he's like homeless because of it. You know, he just can't move out of his mom's house, all right.
Speaker 1: Like many of my listeners, that's not a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean to an extent, like I definitely have had subs that were clearly like using me as a form of self harm, and that made me uncomfortable. Sure, so if it kind of gets like too like self hating, then I usually draw the line or we'll just stop responding. But a lot of the videos that I make and a lot of the subs that I have are really into the ruination fantasy. Like I literally just looked over and got a text on my laptop as I was saying that that said please ruin me from one of my sobs, so.
Speaker 1: So oh shit, I was so fascinated by I literally lost my question. So is okay, I don't want to talk about that quite, but is there ever any so if i'm your, if you're my fendom, i'm your what is the term? Would I be your slave? Would I be your servant. Do you have a specific one? Are there levels to it? Like? Can I work my way up to a slave from a servant?
Speaker 2: I would say, like a sub is kind of what I call like everyone, but like a slave is someone who serves me.
Speaker 1: And serves you. Would I mean, how is that is that any different? I mean they're specifically sending stuff to you or you requesting stuff from them, or so.
Speaker 2: I am known for my clips, so a lot of people. A lot of my money that I make I make through my clip sales. So some people will just engage with me that way, and they'll just buy my clips and then they'll kind of pretend to have a session with me through my clips. The next step would be like contacting me, paying to talk to me, doing a Skype session or phone call or something like that. So I will like Skype session, do like a chat, video session, video response session. I mean with pretty much anyone who's respectful and who pays for it. They don't have to actually serve me or have any relationship with me. They can just pay, tell me their fetishes and we'll have a session. But I don't consider those my my subs or my slaves. Like they're just kind of you know, they're horny, they hit me up, they want to have a second. They're not really serving me versus someone who approaches me and is like, I want to dedicate myself to you, goddess. I want all of my money going to you. I want you to make a budget for me. I want you to put me in chastity or like something like that where they're only paying me. They're only serving me, and they're like, you know, sending for like my breakfast or like buying gives off my wish lists like doing things more for me, right.
Speaker 1: Right, main okay, mainly dedicate it to you. Yeah, that makes that makes sense to me. So so I just want to make this clear. Right, Let's go back to my scenario. I have approached you, you have accepted me as a sub, and whatever, I will never likely unless I go to some event somewhere in high five you touch your hand, right, I want to make that clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends. I do session occasionally in person with subs. I have a you. It's less common for me now because I don't really need to do that. So if I meet up with a sub, it's someone who they've paid me for a while online. We've probably skyped a bunch of times or talked on the phone, and we've kind of gotten to know each other and I like want to meet up with them.
Speaker 1: Sure, So then I don't.
Speaker 2: Do like if someone just emails me wanting to book a session like an avenge or something, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's why I was going to ask, did you start with doing actual physical domination or do you still do physical domination? It sounds like you might where you let me ask you, do you do physical domination as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm very picky. It's just what it is.
Speaker 1: I totally understand. I get that. Yes, yeah, we're not picking you to dominate us. You are picking people to dominate right, Yeah, it makes total sense to me. Did you find it? Did you start that way or did you start online?
Speaker 2: I started online and I live in LA now. I was in New York when I started, And I did meet up with people for like cash, meat, shopping trips things like that when I first got started, and then I started doing sessions a couple months in. But yeah, I've never like worked in a dungeon like, I've never really I don't consider myself like a pro dom.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, okay. I was going to ask if you get more out of hitting a guy's bank account for the day or hitting them with something real hard ideally both.
Speaker 2: Like cash meet with a ball busting session, so like meet them at the ATM, give me a thousand dollars and then I'll kick you in the balls.
Speaker 1: What has been requested of you that you have said No, I cannot do that because it would go against your brand. But maybe it just waded too deeply into the waters for you.
Speaker 2: There's been a bunch of things, I mean, like subs have it requested, like really intense impact play sessions with me, which like I don't really feel comfortable doing.
Speaker 1: Because can I impact play like whips.
Speaker 2: And floggers and depending like like light impact play. Yeah, but like I I don't know, It's just not really my thing and I haven't been trained on it in a dungeon to where I would feel comfortable doing that to like the extent that some people have asked read into it. Sure, Yeah, there's really not much I feel like I have I've turned down. I do turn down a lot of in person sessions, but mostly just pickiness. I really love like public play like I really love like having someone like lick my shoe on the street, or like like I have a video that went like kind of viral on sex work Twitter that was like me sitting on someone on one of the streets in New York and he's like on his hands and knees, and I was like, I'm tired and just wanted to sit down waiting for my uber. And I walked by as I'm talking at a video and he's like, simp. Man, that's a fucking simp right there.
Speaker 1: And if he was allowed to talk, he probably would have said, I'm actually a sub, thank you, not quite a simp. I remember a video maybe last summer, maybe two years ago, of this this beautiful African American woman walking to middle aged white men on leashes around It might have yeah, oh okay, yeah yeah yeah, it might have been. But I just I was like, man, those guys are really into it, are the guys? You see. I have a theory on this. I think Barack Obama is a sub.
Speaker 2: You know, I really would not be surprised by most politicians to find that out.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, but it's not I know, it sounds like I got real political on that. Weell, let me talk you about Barack Obama. Now, I meant more young, virile men who are in positions of power. I think they want the reverse sometimes in the bedroom. Is that right?
Speaker 2: I think it's like definitely both. I think people when I tell them what I do, they either think that they're like, oh, I bet you get a lot of powerful men, or the other half of people are like, oh I bet they're all like weird losers, And honestly, they're both right. It's really a mix. Like it's like like some of the some of myselfs are CEOs or lawyers or doctors, and they're have really high stress jobs and they have a lot of employees and they're the boss all the time, and so they want the power exchange. Or guys that are really attractive and they've never been told no, they've never had a problem getting women, so they kind of want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's me. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And then there's also guys like losers in their mom's basement that are like exactly what some people think would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, I found one that was a little closer to my personality than Okay, all right, I'm three on that one. Uh, let me ask you this. Though you can be a weird, dopey loser to be a sub for you, what I assume you can't be is fucking broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't be broke, and you can't be rude, like rude fair, Yeah, like you have to be respectful like and yeah, I like because it is funny because a lot of you know, I would say a lot of my subs are like losers, Like they're like forty year old virgins, or like I've never kissed a girl in their life, or you know, like they are like losers by definition, but they're very respectful, like they're very sweet, they're constantly trying to do things to improve my life or whatever. And then like the other side of that coin is like the in cells on Reddit who are like, fuck these only fans of girls. Will we haven't pay for anything. There's free porn everywhere.
Speaker 1: Both it's those same guys who switch over to their alt accounts and see a video and go od fuck are better? It's like, oh, would you Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you would? Yeah? Uh So how do you weed out? Uh? I don't mean, well, this is your job. You're mean to guys. So it's okay to say this. How do you weed out the broke fucking losers?
Speaker 2: They kind of weed themselves out usually, Like I have a fifty dollars initial tribute, so just to talk basically, think of it as like a consultation fee, like for me to talk see if it could anything could work if someone tells me that they want to serve me, Like I said before, I do one off session, and so I'll do that and then they don't need to like it doesn't really matter how much money they make if they can just pay for that one session. If someone wants to serve me though, then I have a sub intake form basically on my website and I ask what is your monthly income and what are your monthly bills? And I do turn down subs that I'm like, you have one hundred dollars to spend a month Like this is not it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Right, you can you can message me twice yeah your shot? Yeah yeah, yeah, you know what, but go buy some of the videos. Okay, go buy something. No, that's what I say.
Speaker 2: I'm like a better I think you know you can't afford like a one on one relationship so just keep buying videos or keep saying subscribed and or you can maybe buy like one session or something.
Speaker 1: Sure. Uh, I have to say, the quality of your videos is top not shit really, the lighting, the coloring I love. I don't know that it's called this. What is the hypno effect on your voice on some of your videos? It's just an echo like a reaverb yeah yeah yeah. And is that meant as like a hypno thing or no? Yeah? So I definitely have interviewed someone who did hypno stuff.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love like the mind fuck hypno like brainwashing kind of is okay?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Please please talk as much as you can because they don't want to hear me, they want to hear you. What is the hypno stuff?
Speaker 2: Hypno stuff is kind of just what it sounds like. So like I make some videos that are like, well, technically we're not allowed to say hypno or brainwashing on any of adult sites, so you can't search it by that. It'll be under like mesmerize o like mind melt, mind fuck something like that, gotcha, And you know it can just be like I have some videos that are basically like meditational videos, and they're like really relaxing and me telling you to breathe in and out at like certain times and just like relaxing music and things like that to kind of get you more comfortable. And then I have ones that are like more like brainwashing type of things, like like you said, with the echo, maybe with like some spirals and just and that can be like you know, they have like feminization type of ones, or they have like findom ones, Like there's some really good ones even that I've seen on YouTube that are just like very trippy, with like lots of layered audio, and they're kind of like like you're you're nothing, You're an object for me. You're an object for me.
Speaker 1: Like so when designing something like that, like I mean literally just it's so funny. I'm sure people tune into the show to hear me be like, so do you like getting gang banged? And it's like no, no, no, no, no. Here's what I want to know. Is there a refrain of words in quote unquote mesmerized videos like are you repeating? Maybe not through the entire video, but do you come back to something? You are a loser. You are a loser, You're pathetic, your bubba, you are a loser. You are a loser.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so I might. I like to layer the audio a lot too, So I'll put like like layers of me, like whispering it and being like your like in the background, and maybe like moans as well, or like I really like to do like really overstimulating videos when it comes to the mind fucked mesmur So, I'll have like the screen flashing to a bunch of different things of me and different outfits, or like last year I did a bunch of clips that I was like cutting up my old clips and turning them into like a new like a clip of like a bunch of clips all caught up together. Yeah, so it is like in different outfits and like kind of saying the similar things though in all of them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. You get the eye level right too. That would be real creepy where I'm just staring at you and if everything switches but you're almost saying the same shit all, I would think I was all fucked up if that happened. Uh uh So do you have okay, do you have like editing history? Did you take any classes on and did you do anything or did you just did it because you sawid and you decided this was gonna be your career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've kind of just learned it as I've gone along with it. I started editing on with like iMovie, like the free one on Mac, and then now I use Final Cut Pro. But yeah, the first like year and a half or two years, I was just on iMovie.
Speaker 1: I I mean, I'm not joking. Maybe it's the equipment you use, the coloring on your videos, like there are a million of those. JOI this that like the just talking to the camera. I don't know if that has a specific name. I'm non POV okay, okay, but then POV would be for the other terms I would I guess I would say more. But your stuff, which is femdom POV is just it's like higher quality than a lot of stuff I've seen where it almost looks like movie quality stuff. And I'm just I'm a little stunned that you don't have an experience. I always tell new girls who are getting important, if they are going to go to college, get a marketing degree with a fucking minor in Adobe Photoshop, and yeah, Premiere, final cut whatever you're gonna use, right.
Speaker 2: I wish I knew Adobe.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's all I use. But it's a hassle sometimes. Yeah, marketing wise, how do you market yourself? Because it seems like you're in a very large but narrow niche, right, how do you market you? Do you just? Do you do stuff on fat life? Do you? I don't know. I would. I didn't even know how to market you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Honestly, I have the mindset that I can find subs everywhere, and I really have. Like I've met people at parties that ended up being my sub. I've met people on dating apps, like people have messaged me on my vanilla Instagram. I started on Twitter, and that's like, I guess my primary platform for marketing because I don't have a work Instagram. I have a TikTok too. TikTok's definitely good. I put some of my videos up on porn hub for free, so porn hub is definitely a good one.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I don't really like bet life. I find that a lot of people on there don't want to pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Uh.
Speaker 2: Same with Reddit, like a lot of people on Reddit. I know it's well, I know it's now we've getting even harder with the NSFW things on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very much so.
Speaker 2: But I just a lot of the threads that I was seeing before specifically don't don't want anyone posting about findom in there. They don't want anyone posting like if you're trying to get money at all. They don't want like you posting payment links in there, Like you can post a photo of yourself, but you can't post any like links to anything. Just a lot of things like that. When I first got started, I honestly found a lot of people on dating apps and a couple like fetish dating apps. There was one I don't even know if it's still around. It was called like kin ku or something like that. Okay, it's like the worst spammiest app ever. I don't recommend it to anyone, right, but no.
Speaker 1: One believed you were a real person, this beautiful profile picture and it's just like get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah I I Yeah, A lot of people called me a bot, but I but it's fair because like I would say, like of a hundred messages that I got on that website, like ninety of them would be bots, of like the the like fake sugar daddy bots, you know, like the message baby like just I'll send you at Amazon, get card or whatever.
Speaker 1: You have to wonder if any of the bots are communicating with each other within that, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Like I talked to some of the subs that I did find on there, and they're like, oh, yeah, I was just getting like hot girl bots. I'm like, I'm getting these like old man bots.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. You said something in there that that raised a little bit of interest. What is the difference, And I know there is a vast difference, but what are the main differences between a finn dom and what is it a sugar baby looking for a sugar daddy?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, just the power dynamic. Honestly, I guess.
Speaker 1: It's a total reversal.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, in some ways, like financially it might be similar, but as far as like the power dynamic, yeah, because in a sugar baby sugar daddy relationship, the sugar daddy's in control and the sugar baby's there to like, you know, please appease them and please them. And yeah, it's reversed with this sub.
Speaker 1: With the sub sure, so it's only really the power dynamic though the money is still going from the guy to the girl. This and that makes sense. I read Okay, by the way, when you were explaining where everything is, I'm on your allmilinks dot com slash Valentina Fox. I've never seen a girl with a Bitcoin or an Ether address, and I fucking love that. I love not even because I'm some big crypto guy. In fact, I was buying bitcoin very early and I sold too late. No, I sold too early. But what I will say is so many girls don't realize women. I should say. I should really stop saying girls I apologize, uh, don't have all of their bases covered on all of their stuff, like your shit is all right here. I see some big name stars who don't even have a link tree or anything like that, and it's like, what are you doing? Did you do research before coming into this or how much did you look or did you just jump in feet first and you were gorgeous and lucky and talented and everything worked out great.
Speaker 2: So I actually I was a little bit involved in the industry before I was a sex worker. I was a makeup artist in New York, so I worked for a few companies that worked with a lot of sex workers. So I didn't make up for a lot of sex workers before I was actually in the industry, So I kind of I saw a lot of people's pages beforehand. I definitely knew how to make good content because I have a lot of like experience on professional sets. But honestly, when I first started, my content was not good. I was using lots of like Snapchat filters and like iPhone quality. I guess I just I feel like I kind of learned as I went. I bought a lot of courses over the years, and like watched a lot of videos, and like, I've yeah, I've paid for so many different people's classes or wow, yeah, even people that I think, even people that are like newer in the industry. I'm just always curious, like to hear other people's tips and like what works for them.
Speaker 1: Well, the newer people in the industry could be bringing in a new trend as well, you know, like ten years ago or whatever it was when we got a big like milfinflusion because everyone was fucking their step cousin, neighbor dog not dog. Uh so, did you you never had a desire to be on the other side of it, though, to be performing in front of the camera with another performer or uh.
Speaker 2: No, not really, I don't know. I kind of got into the phenomen thing kind of naturally through someone that I was friends with, someone that I went to high school with actually was my first sub, so we were playing for like a year. I had like kind of seen it online. I knew what it was. I'd heard of it, and he's the one that like pushed me to get into like making a dumb Twitter and like being like more professional with it. But yeah, I never really considered poorn.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if you weren't doing this, would you be just a successful mat not just I apologize for saying that, but a successful makeup artist? Is that where you would have stayed or did you have other ambitions aside from that?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I don't know. I probably would have gotten into modeling. It's I had like started doing like some modeling, but I don't know. Honestly, I probably would have ended up on like OnlyFans or something similar if I hadn't found findom.
Speaker 1: Okay, cause you were just I mean, you were comfortable around the industry obviously, and you're gorgeous, so it's like, fucking why not make some money? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Exactly, That's exactly how I felt when I was like doing other girls makeup and they were Most of the girls I met were like, yeah, you should totally get into it.
Speaker 1: And then you found a lane where you get to be mean to men and they pay you for it, which sounds like the coolest lane ever. Do you ever get bored with it? Though? No?
Speaker 2: It is interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair. What's coming up in the future for you? Uh? And let me ask you, how often do you put out videos? Do you put them out when they're done or you on a schedule.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be on a schedule.
Speaker 1: We're all trying to be on a fucking schedule. Yes.
Speaker 2: My goal is like three to four clips a week, so usually like three yeah, and I usually do Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. It's been kind of off this year, but marking get back.
Speaker 1: But you have you have content out there, so go find it.
Speaker 2: I have like six hundred clips at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh is that all? Okay? Well, I should finish that over the weekend. I want valentinofox dot com if you do want to pick up her clips and loyal fans Valentina Fox right, Yes, okay, good, just.
Speaker 2: Just just checking loyal fans as well.
Speaker 1: And loyal fans. Yes. Wait did I say OnlyFans, No, you.
Speaker 2: Said yeah, loyal fans. I just got live stream on loyal fans.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I apologize, I hear it. Okay, okay. So in the future, what is coming next? Are we just going to continue growing this brand and doing Is there any other There's no other? Is there any other ambitions? Maybe bringing mentees under you to mentor them, or I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I would do like a mentor thing. I would love to have like my own studio, like my own film studio one day, or like my own like production company.
Speaker 1: Would you just want to shoot the type of content that you shoot here, or would you be open to trying to shoot other types of things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would definitely be open to shooting like more vanilla porn too, or like other other types of porn, because yeah, I do. Just I love like set design and stuff, and I love like lighting and outfit planning, like I love everything that goes into like making a shoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I saw a really interesting clip on your Twitter account. As I try and find it, I can't find it. Fuck it uh where I'm positive it's happened a million times before. But I love the concept of this and I'd never actually seen it before, and love the video wasn't necessarily my preference. But what I will say is I love the concept. You had a video of you in the center. I don't believe it was yours. I think you retweeted it. You had a video of you in the center and you were talking and there was a trans woman on either side of you who was stroking her giant woman dick and uh. I love the idea of a mashup of a non nude along with some kind of nude. Like again, not for your art, but if I saw a girl getting gang banged and then she was dirty talking into the screen next to me, I feel like that's the next evolution. As our brain stopped being able to process one thing at a time and have the requirement to process six, seven or eight things at a time, I'm gonna need at least four screens of porn like I do for football every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, and honestly and I do. I really I have a collab I need to. I've been working on a collab with a porn star, so it would be something similar to that. But I really would like to do a lot more collabs with porn stars and stuff and making content like that, especially because gooning has gotten so big for femnom stuff and for normal porn, Like that's like the main like crossover. And I do a lot of videos about porn addiction, so it just kind of fits perfect.
Speaker 1: Are you mocking for porn addiction or are you Okay? Okay, I saw one of your videos, and this is how twisted my brain gets, and I have a personal story to it, so I I'm allowed to make this joke. But I saw one of your videos on many VIDs titled fuck recovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For half a second though, I was like, is she telling people to go drink again if they're alcohol Like, my brain just went nuts. I thought it was like, hey, fuck recovery, Get out there, hit the bottle. Yeah, jump behind the wheel your car. See what happens baby, roll the dice. I understand it was means a different thing. What does fuck recovery mean?
Speaker 2: Fuck recovery means fuck trying to quit your porn addiction?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, so that's okay. So you were you were the problem then when all these conservatives and Christians are on my Twitter and they're going, like, the First Amendments so important, get rid of porn.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to make a political but let's be honest. There's that's what I see on my Twitter. Yeah, yeah, First Amendments the most important thing in the world. Also, get rid of poor and this artis shouldn't be able to express yourself in any way whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, exactly, But yeah, I mean I make videos like making fun of that too. Like I have videos like aimed at the in cells and I'm like, oh, women like mirror everything that's wrong with society.
Speaker 1: You know what, honestly, And I'll tell you this and we we'll wrap on this one more question for you. But I read it years ago when I do my comedy show as well as the show. If you want to check that out people, it's in the episode description. But we got two in cells to come on. I said, you don't have to show your face, you can just talk to us. We'll just have a normal conversation. And that sounds hilarious. And it is a comedy show. Do you know what happened at the end of it, those guys became somewhat huge humanized and I felt for them and it felt like they just had anxiety problems, and they tried to troll right off the bat. The guys like, oh, wall and you just have people like me, and my co host shut that down and say, hey, cut the shit, bud, let's talk about real stuff. So I assume though a lot of the guys who are buying the in cell stuff, some of them are probably in cells who you are insulting, and they secretly kind of like it, think it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have actually a bunch of content aimed in cells. I have like it's not even a real category yet, I would like to create this category, but called hate stroking. So kind of like the clip I just said, like, oh, you hate me so much, you hate girls like me, everything that's wrong with society, Life's not fair, blah blah blah. But here you are watching my videos buying another one. You can't stop. You always come back.
Speaker 1: Last question for you, h are a female supremacist. Yeah, it's risky in twenty twenty four attaching supremacist at all to your name, So I'm going to give you credit for taking a chance on that one. Now, does that mean you hate men?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, you just think every woman on the face of the earth ever born is better than even the best man.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I would say just generally, I think women are better better leaders. I don't hate men, though I'm not a misandrist. I think that men have their place, like I think my subs that are good boys are great, and I think that men that are respectful are great. I just think that the world works better when women are in charge.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, men read carry in the groceries. You're good to go. I want valentinofox dot com on Loyal Fans, Valentina Fox. I need Valncealentina dot com. Guys, go to the episode description. I'm going to have links to everything. If you're some fucking crypto nerd, which I would have been if I had held it long enough. But I fucking sold to buy a Honda Civic, so fuck me. It's I was about, you know what bitcoin price is. I was buying it at one hundred and forty dollars each. It's around seventy thousand each right now. Yeah, I'm gonna hang up and tie in noose. Uh So, ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Valentina Fox, thank you so much for coming on with me. Valentine, I really appreciate the time of course,