Speaker 1: One o one with Linchin Taco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's Rock Station one oh one one w JR. A little more than a fifteen minutes to vote for you say we play it brought to you by Fairwin's Credit Union jur Facebook page. That vote you place could end up being converted into tickets for the Sunday lineup at Welcome to Rockville featuring Corn.
Speaker 1: So go get your vote in JR Facebook page for which Jimmy Hendricks Experience song you want to hear? There's three I'm to choose from. It's the featured artist this morning. Yeah, and Pat just mentioned it like you know. It goes Sunday to see Corn. Yes, Corn is headlining Sunday a Welcome to Rockville. You could be there. Pretty awesome JR Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Get on, all right, let's uh, let's go ahead and begin with this.
Speaker 1: Fload of man, fload of man. Floating man. He's got to be a flooring man, he's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: We've got a Florida man on the move visiting Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, uh and taking home the crown in title of being first first park visitor of the year to be gored by a bison for getting too close. Okay, he's just being described as a forty seven year old cape coral man with.
Speaker 1: A large wound in his stomach. I'm guessing, what how many years.
Speaker 2: And times do we have to report on the getting gord by whatever because you're a dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Or eaten by a crocodile we had yesterday or the day two days because it's freak. It's a fake crocodole. Let me get in and see. Well it ripped your arm off? How does that feel? There's always something the lions, I swear it. In the last three weeks we have had four incidents of people getting in trouble with the animals.
Speaker 2: There's a when we, the wife and I took the road trip to Tennessee earlier this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did that. What's that ride?
Speaker 2: That the oh the Dragon's tail, Jesus, not a ride, it's a It's a road that is what might as well be a ride.
Speaker 1: People love it. Yeah, the bikers love it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you've driven up in that general direction, you know, when you get to Cherokee, North Carolina, before you go into the Smoky Mountains National Park, there there's this big like welcome center and there's this huge field and uh that that's where a lot of times you'll see the wild animals out there, just just grazing, and you drive on you. That's really cool. And I have to tell you that I've taken that trip now a couple of times. Not once did it ever occur to me to say, you know what, pull over it, let me run out there in the midst of all of them.
Speaker 1: No, when I drive down forty four on the way to Samurna, I see the cows on the side of the road, you know what, I'm not gonna pull over and pat them. I would say it's somebody from the Midwest who never sees these animals, but they see bison.
Speaker 3: Admire from afar, Yes, admire from Afar. Plus it's easier. You don't have to get out of the car. It's get bit by ants.
Speaker 1: My god, go to a petting farm like you did when you were a kid. You know, you go there, I know, huff and mouth put a damper on that for a bit, you know, kill Joy kids were going to the petting zoom coming home with diarrhea and one hundred and five degree temperatures. But all that aside, that was school today? How was the field trip? Honey? Yeah? The uh pat in those little chicks I remember? Okay, wow, now the little ducks. You know, you get a pet of duck or the sheep would come up and nibble on your your shorts and stuff. Yeah, uh huh, the good times. Don't go playing with bithon. So I've said this before. I try to approach each day with the thought of trying to learn something that I didn't know at the start of the day before I go to bed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I go to bed each night knowing something that I didn't know at the start of.
Speaker 1: You that's your goal, and your new goal is to learn something every day. I never knew this. It has to do with tornadoes. Oh I bet I know. I'm ten percent weather meteor No, no, I know that. So you very well may know this, but perhaps not. I said tornadic activity before any of the weather people, and you're my witness for that. It was something I may remember that well with the super Taco bubble.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can say you're the creator of the term tornadic activity. You have been using it for years, though, yes, I will credit you with that before can toy all right, This past Monday in North Carolina's some rough rough weather moved through and at one point a storm chaser did capture photo and video of a tornado touching down in Jamesville, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Did it have another tornado inside of it? Is that the phenom? No?
Speaker 2: No, So this chaser's footage was used to confirm that, yes, indeed, there was a tornado that set down associated with that. You know, they always they always suspect a tornado occurs, and then the Weather Service sends out their investigative team and then they try to categorize the tornado based on the damage.
Speaker 1: And it's good to know for insurance purposes and okay, so and it used.
Speaker 2: To just be an e whatever. Then now they turned into do an EF and you get the rankings on is EF one through five zero actually zero through five, and then there's the very rare. And in this case, this is my new nugget that I learned early.
Speaker 1: On today, May eighth, negative one e fu.
Speaker 4: What in the God's name is in EFU? Do you want to take a wild guest?
Speaker 1: I go and e F you is? That's the big old sum betch that above and E five e F five and it comes through it and it says f you. No, it just rips everything.
Speaker 4: You would think logic would go to say yes, it would be like a tornado beyond any comprehension.
Speaker 1: E fu is such a small tornado that it's below the EF zero or whatever. But it's saying f you because you can't even get the insurance money as a tornado because I'm an FU.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Here's what this is. These are ratings given to tornadoes the touchdown in such rural areas that there is no damage to base a rating on other than just like maybe some ranch path on the ground where it went through.
Speaker 1: That's an EFU. Okay, give it to people again, so everybody learns something today.
Speaker 2: There is an actual tornado ranking for intensity of an e FU.
Speaker 1: It's something that goes through and doesn't do any major damage.
Speaker 2: It's touching down in such a rural area that there's no structures or anything like that or anybody hurt. And in this case, thank goodness, nobody was. North Carolina has been through enough God knows huh.
Speaker 1: But EF you, the EF you is one that comes and takes your trailer while you're drinking your bush come on, all right, we've got a dual couple. Hey, we drove by when we are coming back from the Keys, we drove by all these brand new trailers, right like a trailer park, basically a nice place. You're on you're on the wall water in the Keys. It's money, it's whatever. And I looked at my wife and we had a conversation. If we live there, it'd be great, but we would know that if there's a storm coming, I am gone, and I'll come back and start over and and hope for the best because they don't.
Speaker 2: Even ensure those I know, it's just you. You pop it down and you come back it's gone. Oh well you just go go. I have to go buy another clean, sweep the pad, and set a new one up.
Speaker 1: That's it. But that's what that would be my game plan if I ever lived down there.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna We've got a married, lesbian nurse couple down in Port Saint Luciu. One was arrested for battering her wife with cheesy nachos. Oh really involved us shoving the actual nachos down the pants of her spouse.
Speaker 1: Yep, this was at the ball and Alley, wasn't it. No, no, I know.
Speaker 2: Thirty and their lesbian love nest in Port Saint Luci three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Pat, I know about lesbian nurses and cheesy nachos.
Speaker 2: That spells bowling alley. What started this taco?
Speaker 4: Ay?
Speaker 2: It was three thirty in the morning, so you know there was alcohol involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah. B the when alcohol is involved, you get hungry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See what goes better with alcohol in the Monchi's and some cheesy nachos. That's when the uh one half of the partners involved takes the opportunity to comment on. You know, you're getting kind of plumped there. You may want to eat the.
Speaker 4: Cheesy nachos get elevating. The next thing you know, you're cramming cheesy nachos down or her pants.
Speaker 1: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Let me see these lesbians. I just got a picture the one way. She's pretty hot. She hadn't been eating too many nachos. Look trailer, look close. So I don't know if that's crazy eyes or perhaps hungover his health. I think that's Hey, I'm a tired nurse who worked super hard. Appreciate me nacho cheese chips, down my pants. I was having some dackeries, you know, late night. The story did not happen at three point thirty. It allegedly happened at Alma bowl.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We want demand to download the iHeartRadio app.