Speaker 1: While we're having this conversation, there is a blender with a horrifying brown liquid in it that I was kind of like, are we just gonna have this in the shot and we're gonna pretend like this is disgusting? What sewage backup is in that vitamins? Get it off the screen. Also, Asha is eating a sandwich like a fucking barbarian.
Speaker 2: She needs to get her calories in. She's working her ass.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 4: It's bad TV. What do you think like doing? Like, what was that show?
Speaker 1: But bab bab Andy Griffith dud Okay, well, clearly I've consumed too much marijuana. I don't know how we're talking about the It's it, Andy Griffith.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the And.
Speaker 1: What did they do just like boy Scout kind of lessons? Did they like fight?
Speaker 2: It's a very sweet show.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I used to watch it reruns obviously when I get home from school when I was a little boy.
Speaker 1: And did they tackle race or anything like that?
Speaker 4: Just stepping rocks for half of.
Speaker 2: That was I think that was Archie Bunker.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll get in the comments. Let us know if you're a big fan of that.
Speaker 4: Show or and really.
Speaker 1: Let us know anything you want. We want to hear from you, guys. Kalin's here as well. The whole gang is here, and we should mention sexy photo shoots of Pat.
Speaker 2: Head on over to Dylan got me what do you call those boxer briefs? Boxer? There is a sexy photoshoot over on Patreon of me trying them on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Form fitting.
Speaker 2: My only issue is you got me large a very small frame.
Speaker 1: Again, it's a bridge to the medium you've got. You've lived boxers your entire life. We can't go straight to medium. It's gonna be too taut. Your little Irish wiener is gonna be way too strangled in a medium. But you can grow into those. But if you want to see Pat's Q, little ass, his hairless body, his rock and dead dude got a Patreon on Slash. Another podcast network also will be covering starting this week. I think, uh, this is where we follow four house following them.
Speaker 2: That are raising children, bringing kids to basketball.
Speaker 1: Even soccer, possibly even.
Speaker 2: Then at night they go down into their dirty, dirty basements and then walk into a room with a bed with all those likes that make you look hotter on camera. Yeah, they get naked and do stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when the light is like that, it kind of washes out the impurity. Is that for some reason, our society has deemed you know, discuss disgusting, right, and we're not about that.
Speaker 4: You know, we're about natural bitches.
Speaker 2: You know when you watch our YouTube, everything's there, all my flaws.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, this asshole is not good enough at lighting to get rid of our imperfection.
Speaker 2: I look at it for about thirty and a half seconds and I said, that fucker made me look like I have a double chin again, Dylan, can we fire Kalin?
Speaker 1: So we're covering that. There's also a naked photo shoot, and I guess you know, we've been talking about this tier of late, but there is still the flight of the Phoenix tier.
Speaker 4: Now, we're not going.
Speaker 1: To bring the price down any further, okay, because we're already doing a kind of it's dignity less thing where for thirty five thousand dollars, Patt and I will fuck each other on camera. Now we've brought that down from fifty.
Speaker 4: Two I think was its ceiling.
Speaker 1: Think about what we go through to know that no one's biting at that. Okay, So We're not driving the price down any now.
Speaker 2: I have morals and ethics. Yeah, I'm not dropping a dime less than thirty five thousand could pay each other camera. Right, My mother did not raise a four right, right, right.
Speaker 1: So listen, we have a below deck episode breakdown tonight, Kaylin, are you doing okay? I'm doing very well.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, jump in our patron so we can pay for a camera to go on, Kaylan. People want to see what he looks like. And if you if I don't know, if thirty of you guys jump in, we can pay for another camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If a bunch of more people go to Patreon, we'll get a camera. And then my favorite thing about this camera and Kaylen, you would have to be okay with this, but pat controls the angle, what's it? Wherever he wants as as your come up and from making him ConTroll. All right, let's get into blow deck. Sure fun episode tonight. There was a pirate chip.
Speaker 4: How often?
Speaker 1: How often do you have pirate chips?
Speaker 4: So I loved it a hundred pots.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very brief. I'll expound a little bit, okay, but I'll say I said I'll expound.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, okay, Cooper, mm hmm. The revelation we we half known was coming. I think we were duped a little bit. We said, oh, he does seem like a good Southern boy, but we did say caveat but ellipses he is a male c rat. So I don't care if you were an instructor of catillion. I don't care if you are a duke of whatever. Fuck ca and bumf ups. Just South Carolinian ship. You're fucking ship is from. If you're a male c rat, you are a pig. And that's just the algebra. I'm sorry, them's bees the rules. Children go ahead.
Speaker 2: O jumping off point from Okay, So also I feel bad for kat.
Speaker 4: What do you think about my new new thing?
Speaker 2: You're drinking vessel?
Speaker 4: Drink nice.
Speaker 2: It's nice. It's proof that we have things too good. I mean that that is a beautiful drinking vessel. What do we call those things again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: This is a canteen.
Speaker 2: No, it's called something else, thermos. There's a new fancier name for it, Stanley.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, that's a brand.
Speaker 2: That's a brand like Klean EGX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a brand that you are in such bougie circles that you've allowed that. Okay, look up that term for us. What is it? What happens when a brand takes over the name of the product.
Speaker 4: What is that called?
Speaker 2: Like toilet paper, no h.
Speaker 1: Tic tax, no Q tip, tinfoil, no cleanex is one. It's called a tissue. Let me even call it. Yeah, that's what I was saying. Just I mean, we've lost everybody already, so it's fine. It's called a trademark, generous, generous side trademark.
Speaker 3: God damn it, let's move on.
Speaker 2: I apology picked up that goddamn drink.
Speaker 1: That's totally faults Cooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel bad for Cat, But Kat, you do not know this man. And I always say, you don't even know someone that you're dating. You can't even scratch the surface of who this human being is until you've dated them a lot, like seeing them a lot, not casually dated them for three months.
Speaker 1: I always say you have to see somebody's butthole before you know who they actually.
Speaker 2: I think that's a pretty good uh scale.
Speaker 1: But also road.
Speaker 2: Trip known them for three months and men, some of their family members, no, no, some of their friends. They have to have friends if they don't have friends. That's fucking we're.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's do the checklist. Three months road trip butthole friends.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Then you know.
Speaker 1: What's startling is there are certain character types, certain archetypes that I don't need to know anything about you. I know you, right. So Kat doesn't know Cooper even though she's met him. We know Cooper because we're dudes, and also we've been watching this show for a while.
Speaker 2: Very that's true. But I would say sometimes it takes thirty years Asa Hauserman, do you know that name?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not?
Speaker 2: Okay, she was married to a dude for thirty years that just recently was arrested child for hunting prostitutes for sport and killing them. Can you believe that you were sleeping next to this man.
Speaker 4: For thirty years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty rare.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I think he's called the Bilko Beach Killer or something.
Speaker 1: They'll make.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll be like documentaries about him for like the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she didn't know that man.
Speaker 4: And honestly, dude, find something harder to hunt, so hard to run away in those heels. That's a great point, is it? My nots Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kermit I want to I want to say, I give it seven seven, it's not I love this episode. Cooper whispering to Kat in that little whatever motor area where he closed the door.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Why are you two having this conversation in a skiff?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Why does this need to happen?
Speaker 2: Okay, ski, that is the million dollar question, because he he told her that he still wants to pursue things with her. Very confusing to me because he seems like he wants to be a fuck boy, and it made me think, do you have a girlfriend back home? And that's why you're you wanted to because he thought that this conversation was he did everything he could to have it not caught on camera and not be caught on audio. And then he said the number one thing he wanted to do is he wants it to make it look like they're not dating and just catch kisses while no one's looking. And she's all about it, and I feel bad for her.
Speaker 3: I know, Heykay, can you look? Is it a skiff for a skiff? I think it's a skiff?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: This might be one of those wormholes that's gonna come up with nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry to say you're right.
Speaker 2: Let me let me, let me give my my thoughts here. Yeah, Kermit, I give her a lot of shit, but based on this episode and watching her for a very long time, I'm gonna give her due here. Her DNA needs to be coded. We need to use her DNA to be used to create a new race of amazing human beings. Great work ethic. She's just a nice person.
Speaker 1: But the nice coupled with the work ethic is crazy. Like, she's such an amazing human being. She's so sweet, she handles conflict very very well, and she works her ass off. And when she's working, it's not a bubbly like, she's just working her klein.
Speaker 2: I will say this obviously though a few tweaks to the DNA.
Speaker 4: Less Scott, h.
Speaker 1: That's really just it.
Speaker 4: She's so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you tweaking?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't call her.
Speaker 2: I don't call her Kermit because she goes down on a pig. Okay, cold voice is fucking annoying, Okay, but everything else is perfect code the DNA.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jesus Christ Carmen, I love you.
Speaker 1: He really he does go down at a pig.
Speaker 2: Huh, he's been dating her for like sixty years? Can you imagine that?
Speaker 4: Are they married or do they just just dating?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so can we get into the episode.
Speaker 4: I am not asking Calen what he thinks?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 4: Corporate genocide?
Speaker 1: What the fuck did you even say? What?
Speaker 2: Is it a skipper?
Speaker 4: A skiff?
Speaker 1: Skiff?
Speaker 4: It's a skiff? What does a stand for?
Speaker 1: I didn't. Okay, that's fine, that's fine, and keep an eye on him. All right. So last week left off, Nathan had a boo boo and we did get a diagnose.
Speaker 4: He it's a bruised disc. I've had a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Huh, two thousand and nine, all my favorite kigs of Leon songs. You know what I'm talking about? Okay, Caylen, keep an.
Speaker 4: Eye on me.
Speaker 1: So the guests have hurt ass or abs or ass, and we get to making an adjustment. So Nathan is going to be off the boat, so we're going to be docking with even less people. Now, a couple things about this. While we're having this conversation, there is a blender with a horrifying brown liquid in it that I was kind of like, are we just going to have this in the shot and we're gonna pretend like this is disgusting. What sewage backup is in that VitaminX? Get it off the screen. Also, Asia is eating a sandwich like a fucking barbarian.
Speaker 2: She needs to get her calories. She's working her ass. No, I want to point out that Sandy, when she's down to a very limited crew here and needs to well we'll find out, is gonna enlist essentially the entire everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're turning it into a rowboat.
Speaker 2: This is a first I love first Yeah, especially on these boats. We uh, the first time someone served Nacho's as a entree to a Vegas themed dinner? First? Huge on this, first time someone clogged a shower drain with human feces?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about that guy that was like the called but I love women and his leg almost got ripped in half. That that was the first.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, they're always interesting. Now there's something interesting that happens where Sandy goes down to explain to the decies who are all down in the galley.
Speaker 4: By the way. Yeah, pile of fucking shit water.
Speaker 2: So Coop's down there, Joe's down there, Current's eating like a barbarian and Sandy says, hey, hey, hey, you're all down here, and so are you, Captain Sandy, who's making sure this boat doesn't slam into something?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well the boat I feel like, might have been anchored and Sandy doesn't really do anything but dock the boat.
Speaker 2: Well, if we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna which is a big deal, I'm Sandy is a badass and she is really coming into her own. It's taken fifty years of being on this show, but she is really stepping into it. I mean the pirate stuff, it's just having so fun.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, but I'd argue, if we're to buy into the concept that Sandy is commanding this vessel, why would you why would you leave top side?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like that Tessa you were talking about, have a couple of pop Oh.
Speaker 2: No, Dylan's referring to the new Tesla's coming out. You can be completely wasted and fall asleep in the back seat and just let it drive you on.
Speaker 1: Now, Sandy's sanity is sober, and she's on a journey fighting a way of those teaments, so that wouldn't be her. But you know, kind of similar hands off approach. We have to get ready for dinner. Tonight is going to be Old Hollywood, and first up, we've got bread and oysters. And Grimace has quite a bit of an issue with the way this meal is plated.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah, I guess there's no plate for the caviar.
Speaker 1: There should be separate dishes. If we're going to be doing a white tablecloth.
Speaker 4: Kind of.
Speaker 1: Gross amuse boush kind of thing to kick off, the meal should be extremely ornate and there should be a bread dish and an oyster dish and a caviar dish.
Speaker 2: I will argue with her that some of these plates on this first plate they they did it looks like a buffet plate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were four these. Oh no, no, no, it was a just a gratuitous mistake to say, welcome to your expensive vacation. The first couple of courses are going to be all laid bare on this child's tea party plate before you. You're going to have your oyster on top of it. You're going to have your forks, your bread, everything is going to be on top of this little tiny thing in front of you. But Grimace is.
Speaker 2: Even have you guys ever been to a farm where we feed pigs, you know where we just dump everything on a single place and then you just eat it in front of you.
Speaker 1: It's chicken broth, it's raw liver, and it's all gonna be like that.
Speaker 4: But Grimace is evil.
Speaker 1: So while Kayley, I'm a big fan of Kaylee. I think Kaylee just handled Gens Night Mirrorish drama very very well. And I think she handles that fucking caterpillar face very well too. We'll get to him later. Hey, I'm gonna go hit on those other girls. I'm just trying to test you, Okay, go fucking talk to them.
Speaker 2: I love how Joe gets some juice and he starts reverting back to fuck boy, like we only we only had nice Joe for a minute.
Speaker 1: Imagine that being deemed into embOS and turns you into a new human being. That's like if you got a Blockbuster gift card, it would turn you into a new human being.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm going to fuck everybody.
Speaker 3: Right, but the business doesn't exist anymore?
Speaker 1: What Okay?
Speaker 4: So Grimace is mortified.
Speaker 1: The bread and caviar and the same thing, and the first course comes up next. It is a lobster salad cooked and gutter.
Speaker 4: Garlick butter line.
Speaker 1: There are ribbons of carrot haphazardly placed around the dish. It looks like a mass of something that's been removed from a human body. It was a disgusting plating and overall, I think this was the worst dinner of the season. I'd give it seven pots seven. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Joy needs to.
Speaker 1: Get off the phone sending text messages to Kronk okay, because this was just not okay. Yeah, okay, and Joy I don't want to hold her to do.
Speaker 4: I bit my tongue, all right.
Speaker 2: I'll fill in some space here. Maybe she was playing to the crowd. She alluded to that last episode where she basically like, she didn't say it this way, but she's like, I think these these people are white trash, So I'm just gonna give.
Speaker 1: Them I don't know them like pigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and they'll like it, you know, pigs do like it turns out they'll eat anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking uh. As we know from the one with the Brad Pitt in it.
Speaker 2: Snatch, they'll eat humans. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 4: No, it's true, Kaylin, you don't even need to Pigs will eat humans.
Speaker 2: It's a version of a pig. They did that in Hannibal to the one.
Speaker 5: His own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you remember Raleota Shantis. Rayleota was known for two things, three things, good fellas in Chantis, having an addiction problems, being in one of the greatest films of all time, and then being the guy in the CHANTI scircials now that is range.
Speaker 3: Is he dead?
Speaker 2: He's dead in his last film, I believe it was. Is it postumelessly posthumously Cocaine Bear?
Speaker 1: No, that's a good way to go out as far as I'm conn.
Speaker 2: I will say this because Kaylin's Dad Show is pretty popular. If he wasn't fucking dead, he definitely would have been on Kaylin's Dad Show.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something, what what would you rather have your last movie to be Cocaine Bear or The Whale? Like imagine if Brendan Fraser, you know, rolled sevens and the last thing he was in was The Whale.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Cocaine Bear because that could be a cult classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. All right, back to the show. Next morning, I give the Dinner seven pots. I give Bravo zero pots because we're doing this thing once again where we've got bread service with Caviaar and then we've got a mass of like a kind of triage emergency of lobster. There's more to this dinner. I saw zucchini all over the place in that in that galley. I saw a lot of commotion going on. Okay, ye, so come on, give us the goods.
Speaker 4: We'll get to the next morning.
Speaker 1: Next morning, Asia has continued to beast on night Mode, and we got some sea rat love. We've got Joe and Kaylee, and we've also got good Southern gentleman and cat. Now Joey. Joe's said that, uh recently said that all of the women that he's banged on this show. He was on Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 4: Did you catch this?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, they they kind of did this bubble encircling thing where they showed him all of the women that he's treated like absolute garbage on the show.
Speaker 2: Elena, the Balkan Biscuit, The Balkan Biscuit.
Speaker 4: We've got the girl.
Speaker 2: Who her husbands ran over by an elephant.
Speaker 4: Yeah underwater. There's someone else, yeah, Bri Bri.
Speaker 1: The other someone.
Speaker 4: Else there was there was the one that U.
Speaker 1: Six six He said, you still who are you still talking to here? And he said every single one except for the one in the top left, referring to Kaylee. Didn't even name her, just said the one on the top left. Oh so wow. In a shocking turn of events, a fucking usual Suspects type twist, turns out Joe and Kaylee do not work out.
Speaker 2: Shocking. You know who Joe's good buddies with, Max's X that girl that Max? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Be careful, shees, you should not talk to Joe if you're a woman.
Speaker 2: All right, So the Coop lets us know that he's feeling a little pressure as to the relationship with Cat, and he says, effectively, they aren't on the same page. I think he says it like they're not on the same wave.
Speaker 1: Never, you've never talked to her about what wavelength she's on. That's right, You never talked to her about what page she's on. So you're just lying right now, right right.
Speaker 2: So here's Patty's advice. Don't have sex with her, Coop, don't do it. It's like breaking a knickknack and a gift shop. Whether or not you want it, you broke it.
Speaker 1: You're it's telling Cooper not to have sex with Kat. It is like telling those pigs not to eat that oat and chicken shit that they love eating. Now, I don't.
Speaker 2: Stick with the gift shop.
Speaker 1: I don't want to refer to her as that. I'm just saying she is lovely. I love cat. She is not oats with shit. She is a lovely, lovely young woman.
Speaker 2: No, she's a knickknack that don't break the nickknac because the knickknack is wonderful. And if it falls off the shelf because you were touching it too much and you break it, the store owner is going to say you own this motherfucker, and you do because you broke it.
Speaker 1: And you do not want to get into it with that store owner because it is a angry Chinese woman.
Speaker 4: And you are going to lose the life.
Speaker 2: And she says the phrase, I break, I cry, you break, you buy, and maybe someday you'll come around to a butterfly glass window ornament, but or maybe not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, So the point is careful, fuck or Coop, don't fuck or coop? All right, So we are docking next to a boat that is seemingly on fire.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw that, but the wind is blowing.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of elements here, but the one element that they have that nature, doesn't They have a natural born leader on this boat, Kermit, No, oh, Joe, I was meant to lead.
Speaker 2: I've been put here to lead and lead lead.
Speaker 1: He does, he does.
Speaker 4: They docked the boat.
Speaker 1: Fine, Kaylie throws one of the ropes in the water, I think, but it's okay, all right. They've got the chef on anchor.
Speaker 3: Turn it this way, which just that way?
Speaker 2: By the way, can you can you imagine actually being a paying guess, because we all know that these people don't actually pay. They pay the tip. Can you imagine going like, wasn't that the person she's the chef for one thousand dollars? Yeah, so what that's like, I don't know. That's like three grand each. Can you imagine going like, was that our chef? What is she doing down there? I think she's helping park this boat.
Speaker 1: She actually shook hearing the boat from hitting other boats and us possibly die.
Speaker 4: So she's a jack of all trades.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, great job, everybody. Luke has been thinking about Joy a lot.
Speaker 2: I the more he obsesses over her, the more I hate him, and the more I kind of lose respect for her.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it makes me sad. It makes me sad because we love Joy. But you gotta, you gotta.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: How much more respect can you have for somebody who did you just nod to a ghost?
Speaker 2: Well, every once in a while, I know we people watch us like we're a TV show on YouTube. So as I pour a bottle of champagne because it's Friday, I'm joining myself. You know, Okay, I reached my goal weight.
Speaker 3: You know, did you see him not like that? That was nuts?
Speaker 4: Go to YouTube subscribe? Oh my, you just winked, like bye bye.
Speaker 1: All right. So the thing about losing respect for Luke is how much more cratered can your respect for somebody who came on their bosses sheets and didn't clean the sheets for three days?
Speaker 4: Bright?
Speaker 1: Right, He's just he's got a lot of time on his hands. He's just doing quick flybys, just to seven different people.
Speaker 2: Well, at some point he text her and he says, I really miss you in a By the way, I left something on your bed, Hi, Joy, I wanted to ask you if.
Speaker 1: When you laid your head on your pillow, you felt any kind of crust.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 2: It's an envel.
Speaker 1: Literally, it was a card.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you're phenomenal at this.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about com What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 3: Why do you just change.
Speaker 1: Into an envelope? Jesus christ Man. All right, let's move on. We have to get to a tip meeting. I know it was your like, technically it was your premise, but it went unsaid. So I took it and said come and you said no, it's a note card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and why would it.
Speaker 1: Be a note card? He comes on.
Speaker 2: Bed, Yeah, I know I'd be funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, so crunchy. We get to the tip meeting and I'm sitting here thinking what are we going to do about this tip? Because Nathan bruised his disc right, so we're not sure when he's going to come back. If Nathan doesn't get his tip, you know what Nathan does. He threatens to punch people in the face. So I was wondering if they were going to stow that away, and they will. But the problem here is that Norma has not found a deckhand, so we are not going to be getting Nathan back for a good remainder of the sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going to miss the next charter, which I think is only one day.
Speaker 1: But Sandy said he's for sure going to miss the next charter. We're not sure when he's coming back. So Joe is appointed king pants of in the boat right. And we also have Luke who has not been with us for some time because he climaxed on his boss's sheets. So we're going to be going into this charter significantly down the tip is what one thousand not bad? Must have been a two day charter because they seemed okay with it or they were just pad These are the.
Speaker 2: Type of charter guests I like. And this is what's wonderful about below Deck is there's a flow to charter guests. You can't have too many dickhead guests back to back.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we've had that many dickhead guests, and I don't know that we've had that many worthwhile or or you know what. I'm trying to make the point that the cast is so good this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really need the charter, yes to be making crazy right.
Speaker 1: The cast is so great. I will say as much as we should on Amy and Suzanne that bit only grows with every season. I mean season five, six, seven of Amy and Susanne.
Speaker 4: Susanne still has not.
Speaker 1: It just gets better and better as that.
Speaker 2: I like Amy getting in our comments, trying to explain to us how reality TV is filmed. Thank you Amy.
Speaker 1: Did Amy get in the comments?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? She was like, guys, you don't You're funny, but you don't understand how TV's filmed. Oh thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I love Amy.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: I don't want a season of this show to go by without Amy, me too. Okay, So Grimace is hatching a plant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well she calls her mom and she's so, are.
Speaker 1: We good with We can just call her Grimace for the rest of it? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Evil Grimace. Yeah, okay, all right. So she says, Mom, I'm not trying to be a negative. This is her warriage, not mine. I'm not trying to be a negative angry bitch. But it's hard not to her quote not mine. When people say things like this, I never know if it's an admission just.
Speaker 4: For new listeners. Pat is quoting The.
Speaker 2: Center from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Joe Kennedy is his name?
Speaker 4: Joe Kennedy?
Speaker 1: Is it Joe. I think his name is John Kennedy, John.
Speaker 2: Kennedy from the wonderful state of Louisian.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we had a John Kennedy, he was president. Now we have another one who's kind of like a molting old Southerner.
Speaker 2: Yes, but not related to that family. No, you know, I'm a Kennedy.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you get any like do you get a meal ticket of any kind?
Speaker 2: Do you get to go to selcoholism?
Speaker 1: So? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, Jen, So what do you think this is? When you make an admission like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not shouldn't really fly anywhere you definitely shouldn't get.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have as for dangerous ship like I don't want to get Like, hey, let's go I have a new sport. Let's do skiing football.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying the CIA assassinates Kennedy's when they fly. It just happened.
Speaker 2: Also when they try and do stuff right right, drive, let's go, I know, let's go spearfishing. Next thing you know, one of them is fucking you know, got a spear through his fucking head right right right, don't do that do that stuff. Also, don't drink Okay, all right, all right, I'm Kennedy bad all right, Jen, Jen tells us she's actually doing extra work to cover up for Kayley's lack of experience. Yeah, because you know, like that time when there were no plates for the caviar and then you ran down to the kitchen and grab some to cover up for.
Speaker 1: That, right right right? You didn't do it.
Speaker 2: But you didn't you that, all right, you Grimace.
Speaker 1: You didn't really help. You just kind of saw the mistake, and then you went to production. You said, I know that we're running dinner right now, but can I sit in the confessional and just talk shit on her? Right now? That's what you did? Okay, fucking Grimace is in a dark spot that's gonna take some real fucking rewiring because she is an angry young woman.
Speaker 2: And she's young. She's she's only twenty two. I forget all the time. She's only twenty two.
Speaker 1: Jen, You're gonna be fine. You're going to be fine, all right. So she she she is going to just she's going to talk to her mom. She but she can't stand idly by and not mentioned that Kayleie sucks and she's a do nothing bitch. So she uh, sorry for that little snort, there for the sake of the boat.
Speaker 4: She has to talk to Asha.
Speaker 1: She calls Asha down and says, listen, you know, as afore mentioned, I would betray the spirit of this vessel of hospitality if I didn't mention that Kaylee sucks at this.
Speaker 4: Kaylee doesn't know what.
Speaker 1: She's doing, and the standard that I'm used to is not being met. Very very faulty strategy on Grimace to be bringing this up now. One, you do not have the high ground because she'll cry about it later, but you know it to be true. She doesn't like you. You're more qualified than Kaylee.
Speaker 4: She didn't like you, so she picked Kaylee.
Speaker 1: Second, h you know that you can't bring up that Kaylee is dropping the ball when she's just been promoted to chiefs do an emergency situation, because that's just what's just going to swat that down very right. So well, this is just.
Speaker 4: Do not have this conversation.
Speaker 2: But this is she's young. I do want to make the case for Jen being right here though a little, because we dare I say, she's like, well, on the boats that I've worked, I think she worked for the oligarchy or something, because she says she had to sign a NBA that.
Speaker 4: Was like the size of warn piece, yeah or whatever.
Speaker 2: And on these boats there aren't billionaires, And dare I say there aren't millionaires? Right, There's just a bunch of fucking.
Speaker 1: People, working class people, that's right.
Speaker 2: So with this idea of people that she wants it to be, the standard's very high.
Speaker 1: Can I amend that there are different kinds of working class people in this world?
Speaker 4: Now, just like.
Speaker 1: There are different kinds of billionaires. Okay, there are billionaires that I mean, we've got a trillionaire, and then there's somebody like who's the guy that keeps running for things and losing out here? He's that sweet old man that keeps running sty Tom sty Now Tom Styr, He's just a humble working class bill two bills?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So there we're just talking about the spectrum. These people are filthy economies essentially, is what we're saying. With some money, right.
Speaker 2: And so the case that Gen's making is, look, if people actually had standards, they would notice that there's not a second fucking plate here, kermit, right.
Speaker 1: If people were chartering this vessel and in their luggage were zip ties and lie and plastic bags just in case one of the prostitutes kind of acts up. You wouldn't be okay with Kaylee.
Speaker 2: Yes, there. Her point is if you break a plate on my last boat, they'd fucking throw you out and you'd be fed to sharks. And I think that's where, like I think later, Kaylee uh points out, like you know, nowadays that would be considered a quote unquote toxic work environment.
Speaker 1: Kat says that to her, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, and and we'll get to that conversation was insane. Jen is like lusting for that, which is just bizarre. Okay, She goes down, Yeah, right here, and she says that I'm worried that Asha doesn't like me, and she may doesn't correct she does not, and that's why you're feeling that.
Speaker 4: That's why this feels kind of like a raw emotion. It feels like you've landed on a truth. He does not like you.
Speaker 2: And I also think Kat tells her straight up, like you need to stop.
Speaker 1: Talking, right Kaka's I've I've done so much to try to make this work, and what I'm asking you now is to completely change.
Speaker 4: Who you are.
Speaker 2: Can you do that?
Speaker 1: No, I guess, but no, Jen wants to. She wants to go back to the toxic nazi like rule that she was thriving on. She she can't do this like buddy buddy, but I'm not buddy buddy thing, which must be quite tormentative. All right, So we head out to dinner. We mentioned we're we're going to be getting a day off and we're going to be having a special dinner this evening. Now I don't know if this is the is this our day off at the villa?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the night out followed by the next day, which is the day off.
Speaker 1: I know, but I feel like we've gotten better day. This felt like.
Speaker 2: Now they all kind of the day off at the villa. Always they never are what they should be, which is people should be like, oh my god, let's have some drinks and go have sex with a random you.
Speaker 1: You have to if they're going to be doing a day off, they have to, like I feel like they got to sleep there or they gotta have that they have done.
Speaker 2: That before, right, Yeah, that doesn't end well. I do you remember when Denzel told Will Smith when he punched Chris Rock in the face, he said, uh, at your greatest moment, the devil will come for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do I always and then Will Smith actually won the Oscar for Best Actor right after he did that. That's right when he should have been thrown out and then actually talked to the cops. Right.
Speaker 2: I always say like, whenever you think it's going to be a great day, be careful because it could be ruined. When it's laid out that it's going to be an amazing day, some shit could go down, so be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I have to say. It is a little bit of a superpower to just wake up and just kind of moan and groan and go, well, I mean.
Speaker 4: This is going to be another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, in a good way or bad way.
Speaker 1: Just in a math way.
Speaker 4: You just go ah, I said, enough fucking oh.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I love my mundane life. That's why I don't like to vacation. I like waking up and doing my boring nothing life. I don't like having a good day planned out for me because it's going to go to shit anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Okay, So all right, how long have we been going. It feels like we've been going for an hour?
Speaker 2: All right, if we're gonna wrap up, okay, I want to talk about dinner in the sky.
Speaker 1: We have so much left.
Speaker 2: This was the first thing that I've seen in the hospitality business space where I was like, I could do this.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you could do it? You could go up there.
Speaker 2: No, I'm afraid of heights. I wouldn't do it. But think about this. There was a crane.
Speaker 4: You start the business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do it, right, I'm going to like hire some welders and I'll build the dinner platform. You gotta get some steel there.
Speaker 1: You got the fucking the insurance on that, man.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll get through that. You deal with that later, all right. Then cranes aren't used on the weekends because they're all workdays. You're doing all the building. You go to someone it's got owns a fucking crane, Go hey, I just need it Friday through Sunday.
Speaker 1: And can I get that crane.
Speaker 2: That you rent it? In the fucking crane and then you build the platform. I don't know, one hundred grand seatbelts whatever.
Speaker 3: You got the chef, So you're gonna be renting the crane.
Speaker 2: I rent the crane.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to transport the crane.
Speaker 3: I gotta transport now, Well, let me. Just I rent a.
Speaker 2: Parking lot in the middle of l A. L A needs this. I'm not I'm not gonna spend too much time. I fell in love with this idea. Okay, alright, hire a world renowned chef.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand dollars right now, or mister Wonderful? Can I be mister wondering?
Speaker 2: I'm pitching you. Okay, all right, here's my bisiness.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but don't I get to pitch.
Speaker 4: This is what you've already pitched. I'm mister wonderful.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you transporting the crane back and forth it seems.
Speaker 4: Like a bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's not. I'm out. Thank you for your TV Babs.
Speaker 2: I don't like you. You know what, Babs, I don't like you either wise one of your eyes always close shut.
Speaker 3: I don't like you.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to Mark. What's Ashton coucher to?
Speaker 4: Let me let me be Mark?
Speaker 1: Hi? Mark? Well, yeah, Hi. What you have to do here is you have to be upfront with the capitol. Okay, you got to buy the crane outright. You have to own this crane. What's stopping you from operating dinner service Monday through Sunday? Okay, get the crane, get the insurance that you'll need to pay for it.
Speaker 4: Lest someone falls out and dies.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it could happen. Sherving out CAOL to the people up there. Sounds like a nightmare idea. But you got to own everything.
Speaker 2: Market you in a stadium, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Actually those evangelists bastards in Texas took it from me.
Speaker 2: Mark, I don't want to work with you, Laurie, Laurie, we got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I got so much for it.
Speaker 2: Here's my point, all right, show, I love this idea because you put this fucking thing up in the middle of La on a crane, overlooking a beautiful city. You sell each seat for a thousand bucks. You do two dinners a night. Yeah, uh so that's what twenty grand each dinner, forty thousand a night, yep, Friday, forty thousand on Saturday Sunday. Let's move on. I think oh uh coop uh ignores a cat.
Speaker 1: I think you should charge for different if you want to go here, like just hover above the ground a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh a tearsis Yeah, that's sad. No, this isn't the fucking Titanic, you son, of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not snope here, sir. All right, sorry, we now we it's so dead. Okay, I want to say the dinner. That's why I don't like veal. It's too paid. It looked.
Speaker 4: Did you see that hunk of veal?
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just this giant blob of young cow's Meeteugh.
Speaker 2: I won't be serving this kind of stuff in my No, you're you're going to do a light a cofusion something that's it's gonna be. It's gonna be four courses, it will be lots of drinks, cocktails obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be great, warm hand towels.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we head out for the I have a mixologist, all right.
Speaker 1: We head out for a night in the town. Cooper aka the naughtiest man in Croatia and his boats and Joe are really hunting.
Speaker 2: They're they're browing it out.
Speaker 4: It's really gross.
Speaker 1: Joe tells his lady friend that he's going to be going to talk to women, and it's at this point you can tell that he's browning out because you don't go up to somebody you're attracted to. And I don't even want to talk about like it's yes, it's inappropriate to go, hey, I'm gonna go talk to women, but what the way you're doing it is such an ick. It's so fucking embarrassing that you would only do something like this if you were on the verge of blacking out, which is what he is.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's add a few layers to this though. He's testing her, which he said yeah, because he there's cameras there, and what makes scrolls interested in you when you're on sure, so he is obviously probably recognizable. He's been done three seasons in this fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: But not to belabor the point, his drinking is even making that not a guarantee, which it should be, because he's going over to women and going, I was talking to my friend.
Speaker 4: It said I could come and talk to you.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're a stranger and some fucking person comes up to you and says that you go, what are you talking about? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Which friend? What is going on? So we head home and Joe continues to embarrass himself quite a bit. He keeps telling Kayley that she passed the test, and she says, you need to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, she says, God, what was the you're not getting She goes, Uh, I think she says Joe. She lets Joe the bro know because he was a hoe. Her coach will not will be a no show.
Speaker 1: Good night, and that concludes Patty's limericks.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: By the way, we got to touch on the k thing. She's so disappointed. It was a tough This was a tough lesson for Patty to learn back in the day that you don't know someone you know, that's right. I feel so bad for her. I feel so bad for her. She's so cute.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what what lesson did you?
Speaker 2: But she doesn't know this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Right right right? She does, though she's keeping him at it at arms distance.
Speaker 4: She's she's doing really, really well.
Speaker 2: And then uh called her buddy.
Speaker 3: Uh Cat did yeah, Cat did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah a Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She goes, I can't believe this is happening, and she.
Speaker 2: Wants to leave.
Speaker 1: And Cooper, we should say, is just a gargantuan asshole to her the entire evening. Uh, he's just behaving like a boy. He's a man, you know, change the behavior.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I would argue reverse the roles. If a girl decided like, ah, I'm kinda freed.
Speaker 1: It would be fine. But but what I'm about was about to say, is like, you can't do the southern gentleman thing and then do this because you're just You're just treating her like any any fuck boy would. So if you're gonna differentiate yourself and go, people don't open the doors anymore. You know, I can't believe people are treating women like this.
Speaker 4: I was raised better, and then you just fucking okay.
Speaker 1: So Asha is surprised about how Cooper was evolving. She's a little disappointed because she comes to realize that he is in fact male, and he has also caught the travel bug because he's running from internal demons, which makes him a sea rat, a dastardly combination of womanizing and a morality. So we hit the beach club. Luke is sending some videos. He's checking in on Joy and yeah, it's very dramatic, but the point is taken. Jen rrupts out of her seat because they all to mental health problems.
Speaker 2: Well, they all toast to a man who turned his boss's sheets into a cumbrella.
Speaker 1: Yes, Pat he shot his He shot his ball barf onto his boss's cumbrella.
Speaker 2: Ella, making it ella cumbrella on my cumborella.
Speaker 1: We love saying that's something that a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 4: We love it. We have such a good time doing it.
Speaker 2: Next day and played two women off each other, he said, fucking scumback.
Speaker 1: No, not next day, Cooper finally has the conversation.
Speaker 4: He sits down with you know what.
Speaker 1: Sorry, They toast him, and multiple people say he was a great man.
Speaker 2: I know, and I was sinking like Abraham Lincoln was a great man. I wonder if he ever came on his friend's.
Speaker 1: Log bed, I know, like Andrew Jackson, I'm sure a lot of people and he was just like, I want you to kill as many Indians and Mexicans as humanly.
Speaker 2: Possible, and then he came on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but at least he didn't come on any at least Andrew Jackson may have slaughtered innocence, but he didn't turn anyone's bed into a cumbrella.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's it's that's a dark history of this country.
Speaker 3: You know, most countries do, for sure.
Speaker 1: All Right, So Coop and Chat finally have Coop and Cat finally have the chat.
Speaker 4: He says, Hey, listen, you're a girl. I don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just an insane way to go about this. And Asia realizes that Jen being mad at Kaylee and Jen being mad about Luke and her being Grimace and evil, and Joe and Kaylee being on the Fritz and Cooper and Cat.
Speaker 4: The vibe is off here.
Speaker 1: But there's one thing that can save the day. That is a merenga.
Speaker 2: Yeah what, I fucking hate that. We'll have to extract her propensity to grab things like that out of her DNA to make the superhuman being.
Speaker 1: How do you want? What is the voice of the super being? Do we just speak in olms? Like?
Speaker 4: Whose voice is it?
Speaker 2: I think it sounds something like Barman.
Speaker 4: Everyone sounds like.
Speaker 2: History hmm, Andy, do frame nice man?
Speaker 1: And maybe a different voice, stronger.
Speaker 2: I can't have sex with that voice.
Speaker 1: You imagine if your wife's sounded like Morgan Freeman and recounting the history of him and his gay lover who he met in prison.
Speaker 4: He burst out of that pipe and I burst into.
Speaker 2: His He went through a thousand yards.
Speaker 1: All right, we have to have our show, all right, so uh, next day, But first we get an announcement or next day we get an announcement, but first time for pred friend shape Marry. We've got Bunny Bunny an economics club whatever that means.
Speaker 2: They do not give us any info. A bunch of guests. They look pretty hot. But yeah, the major thing, I major takeaway is there some picky motherfuckers, mostly vegetarian.
Speaker 1: They want gluten free stuff at night. This is going to be a tough charter. We've got Judah, We've got Sequoia. They're picky, they're gonna want things late at night. And from the trailer.
Speaker 2: It looks like Kaylee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: So Kaylee and Jen have a little chat and it ends with Jen saying I'm glad we spoke. In her interview, I'm glad we spoke, but I would after this conversation has kind of cleared the air and I as grim as feel like I would watch Kaylee burn to death and smile, she says, and I quote, if Kaylee was on fire, I would not use my strongest host for what what is the problem here? Why do you hate her so much?
Speaker 2: Because she's twenty two?
Speaker 1: Get in the comments let us know did you have the bile and hatred in your gut at the age of twenty two, I did wish Piro death on someone who's done absolutely nothing to you. Let us know what else you'd get. How excited are you for the sexy photo shoot? Did you see the Odyssey? Did you get it? That's it I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Say goodbye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so deep. Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 2: Bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 1: I can't say bye.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The Distan