Speaker 1: And you are live.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night. That's Friday, April tenth, twenty twenty six, Live every Friday night from the facilities of ocell dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern time. To consider giving a donation to the network over at docelli dot com. That will help out a lot right now, keep the network going. So thank you everybody who does. Go over docelli dot com and do that. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website and find the podcast. You can find the other ways to support. Have some merchandise in the store. Have my book Revolve Maned Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback and ebook copies available of that. Also have the Patreon campaign, So thank you everybody who does support on Patreon.
Speaker 3: You keep this show going.
Speaker 2: And there's some affiliate links there on the sidebar, the bookshop dot org link. If anybody does buy books to go through the link on my site first and look for the book there helps me out if you find it and you get it through the link on my site. Thank you everybody for being here tonight. It's good to be back on the show. Got a lot to talk about. There's always so much happening in the Age of Transitions. Hard to keep up with everything. We're not going to be able to, but we're going to try our best and do what we can do, do the little bit that able to do. And that's what's happening here tonight. So everything looks good. Let me do just check. Yeah, the stream is good. So we're streaming out on the YouTube channel too, so the I guess it's the Aaron Franz YouTube channel, kind of a lame name, but that's it. It's going out live on there. I'm just yeah, yeah, we're good. We're good. We're live with the Age of Transitions here, so that's exciting. It has been fun to have the YouTube up, and I do have some wonderful visuals. For instance, check this out, everybody who's on the YouTube, look at this. See graphic I made. I'm so proud of myself. It says you're fired, and it has a picture of the strong Man, the President and one of his sponsors, Peter Thiel. And if you can't tell, maybe I didn't make the graphic too well, so it doesn't read quite right.
Speaker 3: I hope that it does read correctly.
Speaker 2: But if it's working, what you're supposed to see this as is Peter Teal telling Donald Trump that he's fired, fired from the job of president of the United States.
Speaker 3: He's done. They don't need him anymore.
Speaker 2: He's done his job, he's done what he was supposed to do, and he's become more trouble than he's worth. So sorry, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Is apparently what's happening. I mean, I'm not the only one thinking this, right, I mean, we're all seeing this happen in real time. So at this point it's not even hardly the realm of prediction here that we're talking about. It's just a fourgone conclusion. So how many days, hours, minutes does this guy have left in there? Because he is not he's been misbehaving and he's fallen out of favor with Oh, so many of his former buddies, his good friends, with friends like these, right, that's what they say. But you know, that's the company you keep when you're part of MAGA, the Maga movement. Bunch of charlatans and liars promoting the whole thing, a bunch of con men, glorified conmen at the top leading the way or supposedly leading, misleading, as Jordan Maxwell used to like say, like to say, that's a classic not leading but misleading. But yeah, you've heard all the talk. You've heard the talk and the manosphere, the Rogan sphere, the magasphere, all these spheres, the different spheres of media influence that put this idiot into place to begin with. And yes, don't get it wrong, don't take the power away that they actually have, which is unfortunately true, that alternative media system, which isn't really alternative at all, but they like to still pretend that they are. They put this advice, they sold this, They were the salesmen who put this ridiculous nonsense into place that we're living out now now. Is they're much of an alternative. There really wasn't an alternative. So I mean, what were we, the regular person supposed to do about I don't know. I don't have a good answer to that. Don't expect me to. But here we are. And it was gonna be so great, It was gonna be so wonderful. We're going to make it great again. It was going to be like Pizza Hut and we're going to be making it great. Things haven't quite worked out the way that they were sold, have they, But you know, count me not surprised. And anybody with any sense could have seen not every detail of what has happened coming.
Speaker 3: But the general.
Speaker 2: Truth that this was going to be a nightmare, no matter which way you to slice it was just self evident. Again, if to anybody with the capacity for independent thought, which if you're not supposed to have, you're just supposed to listen to these voices tell you what to think, what to believe, and that works real good for the system. It always has, and the system at present is one that's brought to us in so many ways by high technology andnology. The new technologies of Internet and whatnot are what give us our communications these days and is what feeds us all of our tailored especially uniquely tailored propaganda. Propaganda is advancing, and we're all more propagandized than ever, and that's once again what brought us here. But anyway back to the main point, you buy it. Of course, that hasn't actually happened yet, but we're coming up to the point where that's seeming like that's the way things are going. So the manosphere, the al media, they're done with him. And as I was saying, this group, this group, which I'll let Strongman himself name the group so that I don't get blamed for naming these fools. But let's see here he had a truth social post.
Speaker 3: And here it is.
Speaker 2: I have an image of it over here. It looks like a chapter of a book. It's so long, right, I'm not I can't imagine he's read to make chapters of books. But he wrote this thing that looks like it could be one a demented book.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 2: So his truth post where he goes about naming Tucker Carlson, Megan Kelly, Candae Owens, and Alex Jones, and he's off on this tirade about they're a bunch of low i Q morons that nobody even listens to anyway, they got bad ratings, nobody cares about him. They've always been hacks. Alex Jones is broke, you know, his typical go to style of just insult whoever is coming at you with any kind of criticism at all. Somebody critiques you. There is such a thing as constructive criticism. By the way, that's not necessarily a bad thing. But this is a guy who can't handle that. But be that as it may.
Speaker 3: One moment.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Okay, I'm good, I'm still good. My computer is pats it. I haven't even good. But anyway, the criticism, Okay, yes, I believe we're.
Speaker 3: Good, right, and I think everything You having a bit of a computer issue erin Yeah, yeah, am I still coming through? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, you're fine. Except when you're turning away from the microphone.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, yeah, yeah, No, everything's good.
Speaker 2: It's just my computer is about to run out of batteries and keep that from happening.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's not. I just had to plug something in, so it's fine. I had a we're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had an Android phone. I was trying to stay on a website, you know, like earlier this morning, trying to do something, and quite frankly, I was on one percent and if I moved that wire at all, it would have cut off the phone. And it did a couple of times, and then I had to wait for the one percent to build back up in the battery and then I could turn it back on. Because I was trying to do something that was time sensitive and it was like this big old pain in the neck. I hate these batteries on any device, to be honest with you, but never heard of you having a battery problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well I work off of the I work off of my laptop and so it does have a battery, and usually I have it plugged in, but I had forgotten to plug it in, and I get a little warning you it's like you're low on battery. So I I just rushed and it's it's good. Now it's all plugged in. Everything's fine, We're good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you know ironic thing. I was just typing in the chat room and I just have a quick question for you because you're talking about this, you know, Trump getting mad at the blogosphere or the modern podcaster who really just does you know a video show? You know, it's like low rent TV usually even if they are getting paid well, whether they're comedians or political pundits or whatever. And the people that would have been on his side for all this time, he's a little bit angry with looks like because you know, they didn't all go in on the war, right, But it's weird because I'm surprised he's turning on AJ because AJ is out there crying, you know, over spilt Trump.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He's like all upset, like I can't believe you're doing this to me.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: You know he's out there on different shows he's and the funny thing, but the weird thing I wanted to get your take on here since you're on this is didn't you know Alex Jones start attacking somebody else like like he kept repeating this thing over and over again, like maybe he was on THEO Bond Show or something. And he starts like yelling at everybody there.
Speaker 3: Come on, I can take you all, even though I'm fifty five.
Speaker 4: I can beat your rests here, all young guys, but let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go, And.
Speaker 4: He's pounding on his chest and then he started talking about but we could all hide in was it Rogan's vagina? Was that what he was saying, like we could all hide in somebody's who's vagina? Was that he wanted to hide in?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, things are getting weirder and weirder with that guy. And yeah, he's getting more fast and loose with his talk when he's on these shows, and lots of times he's just straight up drunk on these shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when he is.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell if he was drunk or not, but he was definitely doing the drunk man.
Speaker 3: I'll beat everybody's ass in the bar, you know, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, probably was drunk. I think most of the day he probably is. It's just to what degree, you know, what's his blood alcohol content at the moment.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not quite come on, he's not quite Stuttering John. But when he gets on a roll, you know, Stuttering John's constantly drunk and slurring on the internet for two dollars superchats that they keep tricking him into reading that insult him. It's pretty funny. Like one guy's literally one guy's literal name in the super chat that he keeps having to read is Ralph Menendez beat his son, which is, you know, Stuttering John's dad's.
Speaker 3: So he has to read.
Speaker 4: Ralphnendez beat his son says, you know, aren't you stupid drunkie? Like and he has to read that for two dollars, you know, which is hilarious. But aj I saw the clip and I don't even remember whose podcast he was on. I think it was the Old Baughan, but it's somebody in the Rogan sphere, and I was so taken aback by him trying to like he was literally like, I'll beat your producer's ass, I'll beat your buddy's ass, I'll beat your ask.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's go, let's fight.
Speaker 4: And he was doing that like literally not you know, I'm not exaggerating here, but.
Speaker 3: Did you see that clip?
Speaker 2: I know I missed that one. I don't you're kidding me. The fact that, oh I missed that one. There's so many. I don't keep up with him. I doubt it's too much.
Speaker 4: I would have thought that at least they would have fed that to you in a short or reel or something, because they fed it to me like five times, to the point where I stopped trying to even click on it.
Speaker 3: I clicked on it the first.
Speaker 4: Time, and I was like wow. But he was challenging like everybody to fight. And then he started repeating over and over again that like weird things about we we all need to hide in Joe Rogan's vagina, I vagina or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's he's said that there's lots of weird like suppressed sexual weirdness that he's talking about, and that seems like something he's doing more and more of these days too. But you know, like, what's I mean, who's surprised. Nobody should be, but they probably are. I don't know how he's even still around. And that's the question that we always need to ask, how is this guy still around? And yeah, I mean once again, like him and his whole crew, this whole crew that now mister leader is.
Speaker 3: All upset at the point.
Speaker 2: The point to me is they're trying to shift gears and now they're pretending like they're disowning this guy, this guy being Donald Trump, the guy that they so to us. It's because of them that anybody even believes this is a good idea to begin with, all these like once again, like the Megan Kelly, Tucker, Carlson, Alex Jones, Candice Owns, and the list goes on. Really, I mean, it's it's a long list of the same crowd. But that's who you know, the Leader was singling out in his truth social post.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm gonna bout out here, but I love this because I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who notices this that has a micropone in front of them, because nobody else wants to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Like you're doing.
Speaker 4: Like they'll mention it and they'll be like, oh, isn't it great that you know, the right wing you know, podcasters are all having problems now. But it's weird because Candace Owens gets into it and then some people on her behalf start screaming, Oh, it's just because she's black, you're picking on her. And then like Nick Fuentes comes out and goes, no, that's okay.
Speaker 3: She was a toe good black anyway, so screw her, you know, like he comes out and does.
Speaker 4: That, and then AJ's crying. I mean, it is a serious, weird, like emotional like you know, you know the old term a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 3: It's as if the lockstep, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Trump driven right wing alleged all media, all of it, whether it was the fakes who came from the mainstream, the big money you know, like Tucker Carlson, or it was somebody who you know, built themselves up and then somehow found their way into you know, the White House and other you know halls of power throughout the.
Speaker 3: Country in media, et cetera.
Speaker 4: You know, and that's gone on through infiltration like with Weiss and everything else. It's been such a total washover of the pro Trump and pro right wing media that it's kind of strange to see some of the most art and intense characters who basically were screaming at us if you don't put Donald Trump back in, if you don't vote him back in, you know, this is truly.
Speaker 3: The end of America.
Speaker 4: You know, if you if you don't put anyone other than this guy, this is the only way to like save Like, the first time it was make America great Again, and the second time that he ran it was whatever. The third time it's save America. This is the only way to even Tucker Carlson, I remember, he's very serious. You know, his uh, I don't know, his cat turd chewing face that he makes that's very intense. That reminds you that, you know, he definitely has a trust fund, you know, staring at you, and he was like, the only way that we're going to even have a country is to put Donald Trump in, pretty much, right.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well that's the whole point, Chuck, is they're doing this, and it's it's really it's unconscionable. The fact that they're gonna do this and they're just gonna shift gears and they'll somehow they'll get away with it, and people will keep listening to them as and they'll just forget about this. That's what they're banking on, that you, the audience, will do. And what I'm saying is, please, for God's sake, no, hold these people accountable for what they did.
Speaker 3: Don't let them slip away.
Speaker 2: They're just gonna keep doing this and doing this, and it's gonna be the next thing. And then to get attention again, they'll have some stupid little fit on air where they're yelling each other and they're like making some racial thing about it's all. It's all good for them. They get more attention. So like all of this.
Speaker 3: Is just one big show, one big show.
Speaker 2: Just keep watching, just keep and and somehow take it seriously. But not to be taken seriously. They should not be. Well, I mean they should, they should be, but in a different way. They should be taken seriously as the freaking plants and dangers that they are because they are being put out there to put to give particular messages. They are propagandists. They are the new propagandists. They are what works now in our deranged online society.
Speaker 3: This is what works.
Speaker 2: It's been determined by the analytics, what gets viewers' attention, what retains them, what gets them engaged, and it's this crap and so this is what we get, you know. So it's no longer like the anchor on the news network.
Speaker 3: It's this.
Speaker 2: So this is what works, this is what gets used. It's time to realize that and actually call it out. It'd be nice to see people just call it out, plain and simple and be like, look, this is what's going on. We need to just, you know, somehow just not pay attention to it at all.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: And there's also this other tactic that anoys the hell out of me, is that the people that aren't even the commentators themselves, or maybe lesser ones or people somehow in that world that are like lesser people, they will always defend this group, whether it's Owen's Jones, Carlson, anim you name one of them that we should rightfully be after and pointing like look this guy's but full of it. What these people will do to defend them is like somehow act as if an attack on them is an attack on this greater movement of truth or red pilling or MAGA or making America well, you know whatever. It's an attack on that if you go after these media figures which are nothing but trouble.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Now, here's the sad thing and my Mike Tyson's punch out punchline of the day here if you don't mind, here's the sad thing is that you know, I nobody isolate this and play it back to me either, I don't want to hear it. I agree with Donald Trump he should be complaining because these are his ride or die media people. And if they showed loyalty and consistency, you'd have to say, well, maybe you know.
Speaker 3: They actually believe this crap.
Speaker 4: But instead, all you've been sold is a bill of goods, and you need to consider that when you look at the crap they push, whether it's you know, you know, patriot patriot, erectile dysfunction pills, or it's whatever scam. Keep that in mind because this reveals that there is no heart and there is no ethos behind anything these people ever said, because the defenders always go. But they told the truth so many other times. I mean, they got to remember they're really truth tellers and.
Speaker 3: They're not truth tellers.
Speaker 4: They're carnival barkers, and they're paid carnival barkers.
Speaker 7: Okay, And that's.
Speaker 4: The thing to keep in mind when you're worried about George Soros buying protesters, and you're worried about you know, oh but the you know, the government paid the liberals, they paid media to say crazy thing.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: These people are paid to say anything anytime. They don't care about self harm. They don't care about mass delusion or massive damage being done to guess who the masses, which is partially you. So I actually agree Donald Trump should be mad because these people were paid handsomely to ride or die and.
Speaker 3: That's what they should be doing.
Speaker 4: And I miss the days when Candice Owens was worried about who's got a penis? I really do, because that was it. I mean, that was her big you know, that was.
Speaker 3: Her big up uptick there. That was her big climb.
Speaker 4: Is you know the French president's wife is a dude.
Speaker 2: So I believe that's mentioned. I believe that's mentioned in this truth post. Chock is that actually comes up in Aaron how It's a bunch of bs, and our dear leader is calling her out on that. So he's doing right by that and once again agreeing with him right on something.
Speaker 4: See now, now, when a con artist calls another con artist a con artist, you can agree with them, and you can also step back and say but also they're usually lying, so you know, both things can be true simultaneously. Just because they tell you one truth doesn't mean that any other truth.
Speaker 3: Is meant to follow.
Speaker 4: It may be a fluke an aberration. So with that, I'll shut up now. But yeah, I actually agree with Donald Trump here. He should be pissed and is Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clear, and once again, or it should be mentioned that that anger on his part is for real, like he's not, that's not a put on. He for real is mad at these people because they are turning on him, for real. It's a real turning, and it's seemingly unprecedented because, as we're saying, Chuck and I, these were the ride or die people that are now just meant they're completely turning because they have no loyalty, they have no ethics, they no, they don't care about anything other than putting themselves out there and staying in the position that they are, which is the position of propagandas that's not what they're going to tell you they are. They're going to tell you they're truth tellers, but they're not. And that's the end of that. And I'm sick of these tactics of people like making excuses from No, they need to be held to account. It seems like they never are. But you know, be that as it may. So the truth post against Carlson Kelly Owens Jones an interesting quote from that, and let me pull up my graphic once again. Okay, there's the whole post that we can see in that wonderful book chapter so, but a quote from there, Trump is saying about these characters from the whatever alt media, He's saying, their views are the opposite of MAGA, or I wouldn't have won the presidential election in a landslide. Now, Trump is doing a weird thing there where I think he means views actually in two different senses at the same time. But even more than like their views as in the things they believe, which they don't have any but you know, they pretend to have views, he's saying their views are the opposite of MEGA.
Speaker 3: I think what he's actually saying.
Speaker 2: Is the views in terms of like, you know, videos on YouTube, views, clicks on in the media ecosystem that they live on. These people live on views and on downloads and things like that. So if you go and you read it, it actually seems like that's what he's referring to, is like they're like losing all that. They don't get any viewership, et cetera. So their views are the opposite of maga, which, of course, in his mind he always gets the best ratings, right, So that's kind of a weird thing I pulled out of there. But he also means views in the other sense too, which is straight. But you know, he has a bit of the dementia, so who knows what's going on there. But anyway, yeah, zero ethics, no loyalty, no values. This is Trump doing his typical insult tactic that for so long. I mean, he's ridden this thing, this train that he's built. It took him so far, I mean, two terms in the presidency he's been able to pull off with his style, which is again this he go to he getting critiqued, are we just insult the criticizer and that's all you have to do. You don't have to address the criticism, just insult the person dealing it out, and that's what he's doing here. But I think I think we've reached a point where it's just the the act is falling flat finally, because the audience that used to buy into that and used to, you know, pretend, they used to say of him like, oh, I like him because he tells the truth. This was him telling the truth. It's him just insulting people, essentially. But that audience was built by this group that Trump is now mad at. The audience was built by them, okay, And they are presumably listening to these media figures and once again the people behind the media figures and the reasons why they're in lockstep going against their once guy who could do no wrong. You have to ask the question, why are they now doing this?
Speaker 3: The war?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's one thing, but it's a confluence of things. And the fact that they're all in us this and actually criticizing him is telling me that the real powers behind this whole maga nonsense, which is the big money, the big tech interests. Right here, let's pull up the graphic. Yeah, that guy and his colleagues of Silicon Valley, the billionaires that paid for this whole thing, and that are benefiting handsomely from this abomination of the presidential administration. They're the ones behind this, and they want him gone, and there's plenty of ways to get rid of them if they need to. This brings me to the next interesting news story, which I barely even have to I think preface because everybody's heard this. The first lady came out and did a statement saying how she never had anything to do with Epstein. I don't have anything to do with it. Like so Malaney came out and and died that. Okay, So here's a story from AP. What's the date? Is it today or yesterday? No, it's today's date. This happened today or this story is from today? On the AP headline, Milania Trump denied ties to Jeffrey Epstein. The question remains why. Now, Well, we're answering that in this episode. I'll just read the first paragraph. First, Lady Milania Trump seemingly out of the blue statement Thursday denying affiliation with disgraced sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Le people still wondering Friday what prompted the public declaration at a time when the case had receded from the spotlight. It had receded, but all of a sudden it's thrust back out there. So there's been this ebb and flow of protecting the head. Han show there right, who's clearly a part of the all story. We know that, we're not idiots, we know his connections to it. So she's coming out saying, hey, look, I don't have anything to do with it, and it's all part of the same story. It's like, look, we got you, dude. If it's when we want you gone, you're gonna be gone, all right. And once again he's demented and he's flailing around thinking he's still in charge. He's out of his damn mind. He's an old man. He barely knows where he is, I would think. But anyway, they're done with him. He's more trouble than he's worse. So all these things are adding up to the same thing. I've also noticed that JD. Vance is getting a lot of airtime in you know, just random news stories.
Speaker 3: You'll see images of him.
Speaker 2: You'll hear him quoted as to what his opinion on the war or whatever the current event may be. He's getting a lot of press time lately, and a lot of camera time too. They want us to see him a lot. And of course Vance is their guy once again, they being the actual powers in charge that have bought bought up our country and are now running the whole thing. Their guy has always been JD.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 2: And you better believe they wish that he was the president. They wish that he was the president even like going into this thing, but they couldn't do that. They made a vice president. That was their doing. They want him just in there now, and so yeah, more FaceTime, more media time.
Speaker 3: He's getting that. I'm noticing that the Iran war.
Speaker 2: Is a total disaster and we're getting just once again what worked in the past for strong Man The Donald used to be able to just rifle off whatever he was thinking a moment, and he'd constantly contradict himself, no coherence whatever, no coherent message or plan ever. Now he's always been that way, but now all of a sudden, that's really coming back, and that's really being highlighted across media. It's like, oh, look, did you see him contradict himself? And you see he doesn't know he's talking about this guy doesn't have what it takes to get the Iran war done, and so just it's not that there hasn't been criticism in media of this guy the whole time.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: These are just these are things that are happening. Here's here's another, here's another story that I think fits into the whole picture. This is from the American Conservative dot Com, dated April eighth, so it's a freshman too. I got this link from JP Satilly as usual news vandal run down. Title of article No forty chess or with Iran helps China. Okay, so, and this I'll read the first paragraph. Pro war MAGA commentators insist that every move President Donald Trump makes, this this strategic master stroke, the war with Iran is no exception. What appears to be Middle Eastern quagmire in the making is not a blunder at all. Instead, this war is really about China, another oil shock and nothing to worry about. It is really leverage against Trump's main rival. Okay, so this is an interesting article because what they're saying is they're putting the finger at the MAGA commentators as I was at the beginning, and they're saying that they're defending Trump still and I'm sure there still are a few. But what I'm saying is actually even the old supporters are gone, and so these guys who have been detractors of Trump for longer are kind of going under the assumption that the MAGA sphere is still in lockstep and they're not, which is interesting. So this is kind of a weird instance of we can see that these two sides of the weird conservative world that appear that they've been antagonistic with themselves before now are actually in lockstep to the extent where they don't even recognize that they are. I mean, I think that they're going to sooner or later. But this is kind of interesting, and I think there is truth in this article.
Speaker 3: Is that the Iran war.
Speaker 2: Nothing about this floor helps America, right, nothing, And that's just obvious, and everybody knows it. And they're saying this, and they're pointing out that it helps China out. And I actually agree with that point, and I agree with the larger point that are internation our the United States of America. I use that term loosely. I'm just talking about the country of America. I should say the country of America's international rivals. First of all, we should say there are such things there are international rivals. That's a real, actual reality in the world. That's not fake, that's not a put on, it's not a conspiracy, fakery or whatever. The large countries like America, China, Russia, they are not buddy buddy. They are in competition with one another. And you had better believe that the antagonistic countries to the US are thrilled with any blunders that the United States makes that includes having an idiot leader in charge. Right now, to me, to my mind, call me crazy and call me a real I know that I'm a total heretic for saying this, because you're not allowed to say this in any any sort of alternative anything, alternative media. If we're doing right wing commentary, if we're doing left wing commentary, if we're going against establishment, if we're going against the American Empire, if we're going against the Libs, if we're you know, whatever we're doing, if we're doing it in some sort of way that's challenging the establishment as we view it. What we're not supposed to do is believe that foreign propaganda operations are being deployed on us and that they have worked. We're not supposed to believe that why because, oh, if you're on the left side of the equation, the American Empire is the only one that does that kind of evil thing. There's no other evil governments in the world that would even think about doing that. I guess I'm still trying to figure out their logic on this, but it's really really I'm trying not to curse. Annoying, is what it is. I'm sick of. It is that you're not allowed to say, oh, yeah, you know China, Yeah, of course they have influence operations they're running against us. Russia, yes, yes, of course they have for years had influence operations against us. And guess what what, here's the shocker. They've worked. It's worked against us and by us. I'm not just talking about America as like this broad political, geopolitical organism that excludes like the population. No, I'm talking about the domestic population. That's what these things are aimed at. We live in the global propaganda matrix, and it's hitting us from every single direction. It's coming from everywhere. It's coming from yes, tech, the tech industry, Silicon Valley. They have their own propaganda and they have their own reasons for supporting this current presidential administration, which they absolutely are sponsors and have been of and they stand they are benefiting from it.
Speaker 3: So they have their.
Speaker 2: Motives in promoting all that is MEGA, and they have and they continue to do it, and they continue to have ownership of it from within the United States, but from without, there's other interests, there's other motives for other international interests to also promote the same thing MAGA, And that would be, to my mind, the main thing for putting this whole thing into place, to making any propaganda that would support this in any way, that's very broad, and I guess I know it's happened. There's like countless examples that we won't get into. Forgive me for being vague, but the main reason for supporting MAGA as a political adversary, a geopolitical collaversary of the US US is to degrade the country from within, to destroy it, to weaken it, to divide the population amongst each other, commit any kind of domess, thick quarrels, or domestic unrest is a good thing for these adversarial nations because it weakens us, it distracts us, it makes us less able to be effective geopolitically against whatever their interests are in the world. Okay, And when I say that, I'm not defending the American Empire. I'm not saying all the international geopolitical moves that the United States has made or the past several decads, it's are the correct ones, not at all. But it's kind of funny that the propaganda used to put things like, you know, strong Man in as the leader. Part of the propaganda talking points were valid critiques of things like past American foreign policy, all these foreign wars that are undeclared by Congress and illegal, all of these the never ending wars within the Middle East. This guy was put into place under the auspices of not ever doing that again. And look here we are doing it again, just seemingly out of nowhere, like on a whim.
Speaker 3: So here we are again.
Speaker 2: It's obvious for all to see that nothing about this makes sense that the guy up there in charge has, He doesn't have anything he does. He obviously doesn't believe anything. Anything he's ever said doesn't mean anything because he'll just do whatever right. And once again I'm saying that things like the Russia Gate and and any sorts of ideas that Russia could have even had an interest at all in influencing American elections and swaying what politician might get in. Not supposed to talk about that, not supposed.
Speaker 3: To talk about that. It's it's it's what what are you?
Speaker 2: You just some sort of like normy evil person where you uh, prejudice against Russians or something, or like you know, ethnocentric or I'm I'm still struggling to understand what the argument even is and what the problem is with going here. But it's it's a taboo that is there once again, something that annoys the absolute hell out of me, And I'm sorry, we have to get to a point to realize. I think, honestly, I think part of this is narcissism. As Americans. We're acting like, whether we consciously admit this or not, everybody's acting as though like being propagandized is like beneath us or something like we like we can't even imagine it happening to us, Like, oh, of course America does it to every Banana republic, every you know, little nation that we go in and do regime change on throughout our assorted history. Of course, of course we do it to all those nations. And you know, it's like, okay, so those other nations are victims, but we could not be why because we're smarter, we're better, like you know. It almost gets into that territory to me. But you know whatever, I don't want to dwell on this too long. It's really annoying. But with this in mind, there's another fascinating story once again. JP Statilli. He had this in his news vandal rundown that I find very interesting. This is from what's the website? The Record The Record dot media title data article April eighth and on their freshman title is ciaa director? CIA director quietly elevated agency's cyber espionage division. I'll read the paragraph or two. The CIA late last year raised the status of its elite cyber Espionage Division, providing it more resources to analyze and disrupt digital threats, as well as amp up the agency's own technological innovation efforts. The Center for Cyber Intelligence, which had resided within the CIA's Directorate of Digital Innovation since twenty fifteen, was promoted to a full fledged mission center last October by Director John Ratcliffe as part of an internal reorg. Ratcliffe elevated the center to strengthen the agency's cyber operations in support of the president's priorities. And that doesn't mean anything, but I pulled let's see, I thought I pulled a quote from this.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have, because but what's interesting about this article is that it does go on to mention like our international allies, because let's remind ourselves that the CIA is an international intelligence operation. Their purview is dealing with other nations, other adversarial nations, right because once again there is such a thing as an adversarial nation. So they do the intelligence work dealing with those international.
Speaker 3: Threats and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And so the issue at hand here is that not just cybersecurity, but the entire online world, which also has to do with dis and misinformation, disinformation campaigns, propaganda, influence operations, I guarantee as a part of this. Now, what's fascinating. From the first time that Strongman Maga won the presidency, I remember seeing different.
Speaker 3: Different like pieces of.
Speaker 2: Media, podcasts and things where you would get from time to time people from the CIA actually commentating or making commentary and like publicly making statements. And what I gathered from that is that the general consensus from within the CIA was that yes, Russia did have a part, did play a part in putting Trump into office.
Speaker 3: And that they sincerely believe that.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll admit, you can't really like just take anything at face value with this group, and you would be wrong to do so. But be that as it may, it seemed to me that there was like this general idea that like, yeah, the Russians got us with this, they they put.
Speaker 3: Them in there and at work. Now, there's also a lot.
Speaker 2: Of internal conflict going in within all of these government agencies. We should we should realize that, like nobody's on just one page, there are internal wars, even within singular organizations like the CIA. Not everybody's all on one page. But I do think that that was a thing that was generally believed, and all the way through till now it's kind of been a thing like, well, what the hell do we do about? And things just keep getting bigger and bigger, and the online information sphere has become so important that they can't just ignore this any longer and they have to do something.
Speaker 3: Oh and there was a quote from this article that.
Speaker 2: I thought I had, but I didn't copy paste it, unfortunately, But it's something to the effect that when our enemies do some sort of cyber anything to us, and I was I was reading into it that they're talking about missing dis information campaigns like cyber information warfare. When our enemies do that to us, they have to be accountable and we have an answer to that, and and that we also do the same thing to them.
Speaker 3: And it read to me like they've been doing.
Speaker 2: To this to us for so long, like we can't just sit here anymore, which I found interesting, fascinating. And again I'm evil because I'm siding with the CIA, right is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What it sounds like like I'm on the side of the Central Intelligence Agency. Sorry, I'm I'm a bad man. I'm a bad guy that I'm trying to be a free thinker. But I guess I went off track there because I'm doing things that a freethinker isn't allowed to think. So sorry, sorry about that, everybody. I'll try to be better behaved as the show goes on here, but it probably won't be so fascin to me. Fascinating article. Check that one out if he had the time. An other interesting article that kind of I'm gonna thrown the mix of things here and see if we can tie this together. But this is another story from today that you probably have heard, but let me go to the link. This one's from Reuters. The title let's actually date was from yesterday Aprilminds. But anyway, the title Bassont Powell warned bank CEOs about Anthropic model risks. Sources say April ninth, US Treasurer, Treasury Secretary Scott Bisson and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell convened an urgent meeting with bank CEOs this week to warn of cyber risks posed by Anthropic's latest artificial intelligence model. White House National Economic Advisor Kevin has To confirmed the meeting during an interview with Fox News. Okay, well, anyway, the story here is that the new Anthropic generative AI model, which would just be another like chat GPT or something, is being withheld right because it's too dangerous to just put out into the public because somebody could use it to essentially hack all sorts of stuff. It's a cyber security risk to put this out and let just anybody use it. And so we're at that point where the public tools, the public AI tools, are now a security like a national security risk. And here fascinatingly, you got Powell and Besond meeting with the CEOs of the big banks.
Speaker 3: To me, that's that's like I struggle for words with the fact that.
Speaker 2: This is who they're meeting with because it just fits right into it fits into everything. And this is how let me explain how cyber security is the big issue. It's the security issue of our day because once again, everything is digital, everything is cyber, everything is online, all of the important everything, money, private information, everything, all, all the most all the information about the entire populace of the world is now digitized, and all it takes is some sort of cyber chicanery to do, to do horrible things and to wreak havoc economically and socially. And this story is just like it's just laying it out there in the open, what is obvious and what has been an issue all this time. Now that these AI models are being put out there, it's just say, hey, look, this is what's going to happen. Almost is what they're telling us, like, look, be ready for these cyber problems to occur, and yeah, your bank account, it's not safe, okay, not in the world that we're living in now. To tie this a nice little bow on everything, which isn't nice at all. It's horrendous, but it is what it is. I think what's happening is that one way or another, whether it be like you know, Epstein filed, or you know, the guy slipped on a banana peel yesterday, or his wife got mad at him and slapped the big fell over or whatever it is, whatever happens, Uh, the our dear leader that we just love his we've loved his comedy routine for so long, but he's not long for the White House.
Speaker 3: He's out, he's gone.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it's going to happen exactly, but they seem to be hinting that they're sick of him, and you fired as they say, all right, and that's coming from the top down, the actual oligarchs in control of our country now that themselves are a bit out of control themselves, which I ought to tell you something. And that brings us back to the geopolitical thing if you think about but we'll ignore that for now. They're done with him, they won't be rid of them rid of him. Their guy has always been JD.
Speaker 3: Vans.
Speaker 2: Now the thing with JD. Vance he's a tough sell. Nobody likes him. They gotta find a way to make him likable. How the hell are they gonna do it? Look, everybody makes fun of him, makes him fat with these AI generated images of him with curly hair and these fat and he's dancing. Nobody's gonna get behind that. They can't sell him to us. We're too smart for that. We can't be propagandized by Russia. We can't be sold Jdvans. We're too good, We're too smart American empires evil.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how the story goes. Guess what?
Speaker 2: You know the way that they're going to sell this to you, They're gonna have a cyber problem is going to occur. Maybe your bank account will disappear for a day or two. I don't know what it is it's gonna happen, but it.
Speaker 3: Will be technical in nature.
Speaker 2: And guess who has a direct line to all the best technical minds out there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's JD. Vance.
Speaker 2: He knows all about technology, and he's real good buddies with technicians, humble technicians. And I think he's going to be put in there and the nine to eleven style crisis that's going to occur that we have to listen to what he says, because we will be in We will be having problems, and we will need some kind of fast answer to get us out of a horrible mess. They will be provided by the wonderful JD. Vance and his administration. He will be at the helm of wonderfully technologically enlightened, new and improved, upgraded version two point zero version of MAGA, which is going to keep us safe from It'll keep us safe from China. Ironically enough, it won't, but they will say that they will, and the hell they might even throw in Russia. It'll keep us as they're starting to talk about. Even strong Man himself is talking ill about Russia these days. So they'll keep us safe from them. To why not, they'll keep us safe from whoever else is horrible. Israel's great still, so we'll still probably be somehow supporting them, But you know whatever, and I think that's the plan. I might be wrong, but this is what I've kind of been intuiting for a while, and it seems like, I don't know, it seems like now's the time and they're planning on going. From what I can tell now, I hope that I'm wrong, and I very well could be. And I don't usually like doing straight up predictions because usually when you do, your end up being wrong. But I the desire to do that, to dump strong Man, to put in their boy jd Vance as leader, and to terrorize us with all things cyber. They have been doing it this whole time. They've been tearing us with their stupid propaganda, uh that somehow we can't recognize as such. Still, we need to change that real fast. So let me see if I have any more nuts on this.
Speaker 3: I that's that's about it.
Speaker 2: Uh mega, yeah, And I mean when when you actually take the wide lens of this, what has occurred is that American Empire is real. American Empire has been weaponized against itself. And there are, yes, there are some domestic evil people that think that they stand to gain from this, and that's why they're pulling the strings away that they are, but there's also such a thing as international rivals, and I think it's obvious to see what they have to gain with us going down.
Speaker 3: And so I don't know we can.
Speaker 2: You can just believe whatever you want to believe, and I'll do the same. I guess that's what I'm doing right now, isn't it. So I shouldn't be a hypocrite about it.
Speaker 3: And we'll.
Speaker 2: Just ride this thing out one way or another. There's not a lot we can do about it. But I honestly I hope for the best and regular life can be so good and the world should be great, and we should be doing so many other things and what we're doing, and it's just an absolute travesty that we're in the state that we are. And so if you get creative out there and find ways of you know, reversing this course, because it's what we're on and it's not fair to anybody. The world's not fair, it never has been. But you know what doesn't mean that we don't have the power to say we want it to be.
Speaker 3: We would like it to be that way. We would like.
Speaker 2: Justice, justice, like actual justice would be good to pursue for once, be nice to hold accountable people who have wronged us. And so, you know, the possibility is there. We just have to really want it. We have to do the hard work in our minds of strengthening our defenses and not allowing their mind games to work anymore because they're all enhanced by their little cyber capabilities and AI models are part of that too, and we just have to say no and just stop falling for the same tricks. For one thing, that's a start, and then that's that's a big ask. So if we can tike it that far, I.
Speaker 7: Think radio.
Speaker 3: What the Effect?
Speaker 7: Do you like? History?
Speaker 8: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. You'll kill the effect the sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners like.
Speaker 5: I know the most undraated noise in all media, Chuck O.
Speaker 4: Kelly.
Speaker 1: In Denial, The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 9: Earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 7: In digital or.
Speaker 10: Physical nuclear Holocaust, you know what uranium is right? Think on nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things have done with uranium leaving some bad things Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: What uranium is right?
Speaker 3: I believe Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 10: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: What uranium is right?
Speaker 10: There's those are nuclear weapons and other.
Speaker 7: Things like that's what your anem is right.
Speaker 10: Things have been with your anim leading some bad things Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear Holoas.
Speaker 6: Do bank buck bad.
Speaker 11: Bank pledge allegians to a.
Speaker 12: False flag of the New United Manick state A Magarrida write orange Margarita, one nation beneath the anti gods and anything that would deem worthy of branding completely divided, explaining algorithms animize without the liberty, estate, freely and justice probably the elite that can afford to right, but not a justice with a sale. The transuitists tech pro SpaceX focky tile as the opportunity if be.
Speaker 11: Slaughtered by the systems, that beat is for the rest of us all. Don't forget that. Don't rights a life, country reach us might get sold. If you will be the.
Speaker 13: Boss horney Morning Morning, Morning, Morning, Morning, Horny.
Speaker 14: This is a moneysee podcast. Cobret cod wat go wait here, we pick up your pants, your cellphones and how men listens to I'll go to the broadcast.
Speaker 15: Watch out.
Speaker 5: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this is because it's gonna hit the air.
Speaker 15: Drumses. I'll call the.
Speaker 4: Broadcasts and the broadcast or the podcast is now live as a broadcast on ochilly dot com.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Franz, you.
Speaker 2: Were listening to Uncle the podcast. My name is Aaron, I'm my nephew in law. Here means a sert show.
Speaker 16: Uncle Lo Ladies, gentlemen, we reached the mansion four hundred tonight, four zero zero.
Speaker 5: We are up there and this is a fourth forty eight Fourieth episode.
Speaker 2: Hey, it feels almost on the fortieth birthday or anniversary it is. It is four hundred episodes. Uncle, that's what we're at. That's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, how do you feel about that? Just before we do anything else?
Speaker 16: I think it's excellent because our next well is over a thousand.
Speaker 2: We're going to each Oh, yes, that's the next milestone molestone mobstone one.
Speaker 16: I'm talking milestones, and that's it. That's one hit next. But but could happen and continues on from there it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we're at a humble four hundred now. But even that is pretty impressive. And I'm to be with what we've done with the show. We've been live for.
Speaker 3: A while now.
Speaker 2: Show didn't start live, but we are now. And the fact that we are live should remind you that you can call into the show.
Speaker 5: I'm in the number number zero.
Speaker 2: If you want to call in, the number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you call that, you will be put on hold. Chuck will patch you in and you will talk to us. You will be on the show How You Do It and that grade three one nine, five seven, five zero one six. Please do call and we'd love to have you. Everybody, so call up to the Uncle Show.
Speaker 16: Last week we had a guess so I'm eliminating when we have a guest less tool. I'm I'm trying to put a little bit this in respective.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but only when we have a guest psial guests that.
Speaker 2: It's a great show too. We have bump Line Bob on the show. Everybody should go back and listen to that if you haven't. Bob is a regular guests so that was a lot of fun. We had Cold forty five. We drank that with him and it was a good show. So everybody check out episode three. But we're here right now. We got the important business of dealing with that episode four hundred. We got to make this thing special.
Speaker 3: What are we doing.
Speaker 5: We're trying to get some callers, start bringing those bills.
Speaker 3: That's a good start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So somebody call in and yeah, ask us anything or do whatever you want. Essentially, be you know, polite and don't do anything too stupid, but call in. It will be a good caller. And you'll be rewarded by We'll keep you on probably for a little while, and keep talking to you. How's that for a crazy idea that's pretty wild in the world of media, is crazy enough.
Speaker 3: To do it working?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about a medium?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 16: I want to talk about something that was interesting today. The astronauts came home.
Speaker 3: Well, there we go, and I.
Speaker 5: Saw a home up people. I saw then oop come right by them.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 2: You saw And you're talking about when you saw an orb by them? You mean that you saw a UFO of.
Speaker 5: Some kind, some kind of spaceship went by them.
Speaker 2: That was involved with the Artemist two. You're talking about the Artemist too, capsule catch from its Moon mission.
Speaker 5: Moon mission, Moon mission, right.
Speaker 3: And when it did you couldn't help. But notice.
Speaker 16: Was was one was one of those friends of boys, one of the people in the government no names, don't know anything.
Speaker 3: It's knowing or it's stupid, is what the wood is?
Speaker 2: Oh, is that the nature of this conspiracy is that there the government's too stupid to even know.
Speaker 3: I thought the idea was that they stupid.
Speaker 5: They don't understand. Really, the the the people that are coming, they don't know.
Speaker 16: Well, I got missus sunk. One knows about it than you and that's true, and.
Speaker 3: You know it's them.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Now see, you have to forgive me because I thought the story was in reverse.
Speaker 3: Essentially. I thought that the government knew everything.
Speaker 5: They don't know any in this, They don't know anything about this, They don't.
Speaker 3: Know everything, and that they're just hiding it from us because they don't want us to know.
Speaker 5: Right, That's exactly it. I'm I'm making a subject tonight.
Speaker 16: This is my subject for tonight, okay, because I'm in pain to want to listen to these guys understanding what they really want to know about us.
Speaker 5: This is what I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: You want to know what the aliens want to know about us?
Speaker 5: Well, and this is my talk for tonight, okay. I mean, that's what I'm ending to talk about.
Speaker 2: We're trying to understand what they might want from us, why they're here, why they're flying around the Artemis two missions return, which should just be again the capsule coming back in the atmosphere and falling in the Pacific Ocean. That would be the dull exterior version of the story. But what's actually going on is aliens are watching it. Not just us, aliens are also watching it.
Speaker 5: They at the.
Speaker 3: Government doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have no idea. They're blind is a bat.
Speaker 2: They're blind. They're blind to this whole thing. You think that they'd be on top of this, but they're not. So boys, there's a lot going on with this. Now once again, I'll put out the phone number. You might have some interesting opinions or even information, uh like coast to coast am style. Do you have information to corroborate this story, Call in and tell us three one nine five seven five zero one six tell us about your encounter or your sighting of an or you watched the broadcast of Artemis too, and you definitely saw one, just.
Speaker 3: Like uncle, someone, Why don't you go back to that, uncle? What did you see? What? What did you see on this on the TV broadcast of this? What was there?
Speaker 5: It was a spot but didn't move yet. But it did not move yet.
Speaker 3: The spot, the spot, there's a stationary spot.
Speaker 16: Stationary like you know, like they were up there in the stationary for like two weeks, the space station, space station, the astu uh astro the fella who was.
Speaker 5: Standing out there saying what the heck are they guys doing and trying to lung a story?
Speaker 15: You missed?
Speaker 16: Wants to know what the story is with these people going up in the moon. I mean, I'm making a story.
Speaker 5: This is what I'm making.
Speaker 3: We're making up a story as we go along.
Speaker 5: And this is what I'm talking about about the alien.
Speaker 2: I think I'm following this, Okay, So ever since the launch began, Yeah, the alien was there. It was watching flying around it. I guess taking studying. So NASA was studying the moon and the aliens were studying us, right exactly.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point of this.
Speaker 5: That's the point of the story.
Speaker 3: Just what you just said.
Speaker 5: Okay, that makes sense, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, I think I can. It makes too much sense maybe to them, to the idiots, I call it idiots. We talked about the government again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this all makes too much sense for them to even understand, because they're not about making sense. They're about confusion and disorder.
Speaker 3: Order. Even some might say this is what they're up to.
Speaker 5: So they don't pay them no mind. Don't pay them no mind.
Speaker 3: But take a good look at the aliens which are there day on there.
Speaker 16: I'm telling you, in a big way, in a big, big way that told you and man of fact, we're gonna swore one go blink, who who saw it?
Speaker 5: Melissa your other half and me.
Speaker 3: Go back? You talking about on TV on the TV, on the TV you saw it to Yeah, okay, but you didn't see it.
Speaker 5: I blind too, I was. I wasn't you didn't see it?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the TikTok Tic Tac rather Live center and see what we got going on there real quick, because we are so everybody knows. We're live streaming. We're on olly dot com. We're going doing the show out through there, but we're also on YouTube, tic Tac, Twitch and rumble. We got a little bit of stuff going on TikTok, not a whole lot. That Tiktak audience isn't too fond of this show. It might be the way that I think it's a technical thing. Actually, I don't want to get too.
Speaker 3: Bogged down with it. But but overall, Tiktak is great, and they love us on They love you, actually, uncle, they love you.
Speaker 5: It's for tik Tak. To me, it's just plain food.
Speaker 3: You see how things go up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I go, I talk about food. They on the on the money.
Speaker 16: They're not what TikTok you mean, ticktak tick tank likes the food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you're you're saying, like other than food, the food are standout videos.
Speaker 3: But we do good with other videos on there too, some of them not as much, but.
Speaker 5: Not as much as them.
Speaker 16: Not the top top thing is what I'm intal they are the top MP thing is what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: They want to see you make more lunch foods and stuff.
Speaker 5: They love that.
Speaker 16: You know, if we ever get the meat from the store to make make my meat loaf, that will go over the top. I'm telling you, that will go over the top. You've ben at Gogin grocery store and get the meat.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you, not these ladies.
Speaker 3: You're not telling me. You're just asking me. Yeah, don't ask them. They might. I don't know what they'll tell you.
Speaker 16: They don't know when I asked for something, I'm asking you, Okay, don't get the meat for the meat.
Speaker 2: That way, we know who to play. It's me, it's not them. We would never think of doing such a thing as that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because they sim and their ears are shut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't hear.
Speaker 2: It's all right, I mean, not everybody does here. Hopefully the people are listening to this podcasts are hearing a little. We're not asking you to hear everything. But if you heard something, I think we did our job. If the audience out there heard something, Uncle, the podcast worked. I think that's one of the main takeaways of the show. Not that I'm not trying to, you know, put a period on the whole thing. We gotta keep going, but I'm just trying to, you know, remember what it is that we're doing, and all.
Speaker 5: Can put this all your taxes.
Speaker 3: With taxis and you're really obsessed about TAXI were.
Speaker 5: Giving you guys money back for this stuff.
Speaker 3: That we do. You're talking, yeah, well, Minty that you spend you going to back.
Speaker 2: Uncle CPA is once again racking up business expenses for our media empire here and just making sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate that we do have to make.
Speaker 2: Sure our record keeping and bookkeeping is in order and we're not missing any important stuff. Oh boy, look at I'm being shown a beautiful desktop that's just cluttered up with a billion different things.
Speaker 5: What did we see? It's MISSISSII kick.
Speaker 2: What the heck was that it's an example of what not to do with your computer. But that's okay. I'm not to do I'm not going to be too critical. What I'd like to do is show off, show off my awesome Pokemon card necklace. Look at me and Uncle's showing his two Uncle, what do you got?
Speaker 3: What's your necklace?
Speaker 4: Happened?
Speaker 3: I got Tony No, that's Hideo Nomo.
Speaker 5: That's all Moo Moo is back back from the ninth way is what's his name? To show him that I got a picture of him around here?
Speaker 3: Dodger's picture from the nineties Hydeo.
Speaker 16: No One the Super Bowl MVP. That's right, sure, did Oh you're back?
Speaker 3: What's up? Track? I know I had a question.
Speaker 4: You know, uncle's a big fan of Otani. Does he have and he'll tay cards?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, Uncle, you have any Otani baseball cards? Do you have any of those?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a newer card, now, you know, I don't know if I do, though. Your card collection is a vintage collection.
Speaker 2: You have tons of stuff from the eighties and nineties, but I don't know if I have him yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that newer stuff, I don't think you have.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have him yet. No, I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: No, I have a few, And I was just thinking, yeah, I was just thinking, if you want to know card that I could probably mail you an O Tani card because you're always talking.
Speaker 3: About him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: If you don't mind, if you want to.
Speaker 4: Well, what I was thinking is you could train with me because I'm trying to build up my Mets.
Speaker 5: What did you what did you want?
Speaker 16: Well, wait a minute, I think I got I got some Mets plays. Oh yeah, I do have Mets play. I gotta look it over and see if I have doubles and I'll send them to.
Speaker 3: You if we want, we could dig into box right now and look through some cards.
Speaker 5: You're like, just the moment, get the box out.
Speaker 3: You want me to get the box the okay? You keep talking with a yeah, no problem. Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 4: I only collect two things, See I collect Uh, well, I don't collect Otani really. I collect the Mets and Nolan Ryan. That's all I collect. So I could hook you up with some of the cards that you like. You know, and cards are all like going like crazy because you know everybody said buying them up like mad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I have I have the other them. Fine, already done. I got this guy on that thing. He's coming with the box right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got a lot. Huh.
Speaker 5: You hear that, don't you.
Speaker 16: That's my collection of all the old boxes that I had, Oh my cut that I had.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 4: I required some older stuff.
Speaker 5: I got him.
Speaker 3: I got him.
Speaker 4: Well, I've acquired some older stuff and some new stuff recently because I've been collecting with Frankie.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit, you know, But it all happens. I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a few. I know, we have a few.
Speaker 3: Ut Okay, I have returned. Man, we have piles upon piles so much. I didn't know what's that like this? Yeah, there's a lot these boxes as seen on TikTok boxes, boxes full of them. Look at all these cars, Look at all the cuts this stuff, show those cards.
Speaker 5: Look at all these cuts I got.
Speaker 3: That's just a small small sample of with the picture. This this is all. Here's Fred McGriff from San Diego, Padres and holding you.
Speaker 5: He wants Padres, Frank.
Speaker 4: Thomas, I don't have a ton. I was just thinking that I could definitely get him an Otani card. I mean we don't got to spend the whole show doing this. But I mean, I was just thinking that I could definitely at least get Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Got him, mad, Yeah, I got him.
Speaker 3: MANI what you got? Who you got? This is a matter? Okay, that does is that any good?
Speaker 5: Is that any good for you?
Speaker 3: We have plenty more so you don't have to say you don't have to say yes to this.
Speaker 4: Frank Frank Biole is okay, you know, depending on what year, it is no big deal.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: You just take a couple of Mets cards, throw them together. Maybe I can come up with a couple of cards throw them together that he wants. You know, what else do you like besides Utani?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What else are you looking for, Uncle, that you would want as a newer card? Is there anything that you want for your collection?
Speaker 3: On car? Uncle's busy carting away?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 3: Yamamoto Moto?
Speaker 5: But I got him here.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the no.
Speaker 2: But U Yama Moto would be a good card if you have, If you have, is there any other modern cars other than Dodgers players.
Speaker 16: That's what I'm trying to just trying to think, oh, oh, a few few giants, maybe.
Speaker 3: Ye, Sure which ones you want? San Francisco Giants?
Speaker 5: They I may wanted to catch it. If you have them?
Speaker 3: Sure which one.
Speaker 5: From Florida State?
Speaker 3: What was about? What was that guy's name? Posy? Right? If you have a Posy, he's not playing anything.
Speaker 5: I know he's not playing. He's not playing anymore, of course I know. But I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: That if you haven't, no I can find you.
Speaker 3: I definitely have some Buster Posey. I definitely have Tony. So I found the mets Kevin Elster.
Speaker 5: Put it here.
Speaker 3: Put that here, the tops card of Kevin Elster.
Speaker 5: Put that here.
Speaker 3: This is a year is hey. Look are you willing to part with any of your Nolan Ryan cards? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have no one Ryan up in here? Okay?
Speaker 5: They might be to dig, but I have to dig.
Speaker 3: It's got to be in here somewhere it is. Okay. So let me put you this way.
Speaker 4: If you give me, if you give me a list of names, you can throw in whatever Nolan Ryan's and whatever Mets you want into an envelope and I'll give you some of the name guys you want, and we'll just do that exchange.
Speaker 3: Shoot to mail.
Speaker 4: I'll send it to you okay, okay, okay, okay, we'll just have to look to the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, we're enjoying looking at these cards. Your card net. Yeah, yeah, we gotta call it.
Speaker 4: So all I gotta figure out now is a couple more names of guys you need.
Speaker 3: So you got Buster, Posey, you got Toddy? Who else you want? Do you care about Mike Trout the Angel uncle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mike Troum like that guy.
Speaker 3: If you have them, I'm sure I got him Mike Trout card. Okay, that could be cool. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: What about Bryce Turner of Phillies to Throw Philadelphia, Bryce Harper Philadelphia, Bryce Harper, Bryce.
Speaker 5: Harper, Yes, yes Harper, Yes, yes Harper.
Speaker 3: It's t Turner. I got them mixed.
Speaker 5: Actually, Trey, you know what with if you can find his if.
Speaker 2: You could pull this off, if you could do Trey Turner as a Dodger and Trey Turner as a Philly That's what I'd like to see.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if you can get them.
Speaker 4: You're sure the guy's name is Trey Turner.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I thought that was yeah, I thought he was the Turner guy, Trey Turner. Isn't that it?
Speaker 2: Because there was there was there was one on the Dodgers, and then Trey Turner uh was on the Dodgers, and then he got traded from the Dodgers to Philadelphia, and he had a rough go in Philadelphia when he got there. I think even Barack Obama did a documentary about him first going to Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You're winding over the.
Speaker 5: Right about that? Yes, yes, he's right, he's right.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, look, I'll look.
Speaker 4: I don't know about him for sure, but I'll find you. I'll find you the rest of these guys.
Speaker 3: Who else? Who else?
Speaker 4: Give me another one or two and I'll stick them all in an envelope for you.
Speaker 3: Let's see here, who else? It's another Phillia is Schwarber? How about that? Uncle? We're looking for Schwarbers? Or my reaching too far in that one. We don't want that one too much because he doesn't What about okay, because he doesn't have any of the new guys?
Speaker 17: Right, no, no, no new cards really anybody new, anybody knew would take.
Speaker 4: All right, So what about what about Yamamoto?
Speaker 5: Then I don't take him.
Speaker 3: I would think you would be very excited about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, that's like number one.
Speaker 5: Take them any.
Speaker 16: New cards, right, Ageah, No, I got but I have a going to haveton we ain't gonna have.
Speaker 3: Oh, chuck, you know what I want?
Speaker 2: If you have this card? This is the number one card I want more than any other card. Sure that I want Steve Balmer, owner of the l A Clippers the card.
Speaker 3: Is there such a card? I don't know if it exists, but I want that. I don't know. I'm not a basketball guy. I'm not a basketball guy, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm going a few with him. I got a few with them.
Speaker 2: But again, this is a newer one. Uncle, I think you have this one. That's the card that I am looking for, owner the l A.
Speaker 3: Clip Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have I don't have basketball really. I mean I have like two basketball cards, you know, accidentally.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, okay, well that's all right, that's okay. I'm not I didn't expect you to have it. I don't even know if it exists. I'm just making it up a wish list.
Speaker 3: But I mean, they make a card everything, now, don't they, Chuck.
Speaker 4: Pretty much, I mean pretty much anything you can imagine has been made into a trading card. Put down here, you know anything from the mean. You name a cartoon, it's a card. You name a TV show, it's a card. A movie pretty much, you know what I mean. They have cards cards just for Harley Davidson motorcycles. Uh, they have cards for different dogs. They have you know, you name it, dude, there's a card for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so they're better.
Speaker 2: Well be the Steve Balmer card out there in the card the cardos verse.
Speaker 3: All right, give me, give me one more, give me one more player? Who you got who else you want to see as a card? Modern day? We're talking now, who do we have to have in card for him?
Speaker 5: I get it?
Speaker 3: Think we're talking baseball, right yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm gonna give you so many good ones, like some of the you know, like the new shiny refractor, this, that, the other thing.
Speaker 3: It'll be, you know, all that stuff. You can look them up. Very nice players.
Speaker 5: I don't bound on this one. I'm Boston.
Speaker 3: Fist. Carlton Fish. Yeah, I got Carlton Fisk, no problem. Yeah, take okay, there we go, Carlton Fisk. Cool. Yeah, we're gonna get a good collection for you, Chuck. We got a whole show. So here's here's what I'll do.
Speaker 4: I'll put together like ten cards, okay, man, it'll be these guys you want, and you put together ten cards for me, you know, one or two Nolan Ryan's if you can find them, whatever they are they are, And and Mets, any kind of Mets because I need to rebuild my Mets and Nolan Ryan collections.
Speaker 3: So there you go, and I have all these guys.
Speaker 4: The only guy I'm not sure about is Trey Turner, but I will look. But everybody else on this list, I got.
Speaker 3: More than one of no problems. Oh wow, Chuck, you got a good collection.
Speaker 5: Not really pretty good.
Speaker 4: I just got lucky with a couple of things like early just like you know, like because my son wanted to open up packs.
Speaker 3: So I did spend a little money to get some packs.
Speaker 4: I didn't I probably shouldn't have spent the money, but it's worth it because him and I are spending time together working with the.
Speaker 3: Cards and this and that.
Speaker 4: So and I got older stuff, you know, for me in pacts, and I got newer stuff for him. And he wants mascots, like we're mascots are great. And they just made a whole bunch, Like there's a whole set of like every team's mascot is now in this one set this year. But it used to be sandye Go Chicken had more cards than any other mascot and uh now yeah, but now the San Diego guy is the friar instead of the Chicken.
Speaker 3: So yes, yeah, we actually saw a game down there and I saw that character. Yeah, what do you look like?
Speaker 2: He looks like he looks like a monk, like right, like a monk, a brown cloak, and he's bald.
Speaker 5: He's got the you know, change in the tubes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they used to have the chicken.
Speaker 5: They used to have the chicken with the chicken.
Speaker 4: I got got the chicken, and in nineteen eighty four, in nineteen eighty four, he was one of the few mascots to get a card, you know, the San Diego Chicken. So I've been trying to chase down the San Diego Chicken card from somebody from nineteen eighty four for Frankie, and I've been trying to get the mister Well now they made missus met believe it or not, but mister Mett, you remember the guy with the baseball bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the base.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, they got missed Mint and Missus Mint.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, now they got missus yeah yeah, that's funny. Oh man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm assuming the Chicken and the Philly Fanatic were probably the ones that got the cards because they were the two right back then, Yeah right, they're the two famous one and the Chicken.
Speaker 3: They were the two best running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the Chicken used to be on a weekly TV show which was for kids called the Baseball Bunch, So the Chicken was on there all the time, like as a as a regular on the kids TV show for baseball players the kids in like the early eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so he was popular like nationally.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like they had like a video even that you could buy on TV, like you know those informercial ones like the Chicken's Greatest Moments or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and all it was was like twenty five minutes of like the Chicken running around and doing weird things and like you know, playing around with like other players, like during rain delays and stuff, they go out and like, yeah, act like they were playing a game on the rain soaked tarp whatever. And but the Chicken was super popular for some reason. So the San Diego Chicken would makes no sense, but there is the Chicken.
Speaker 2: The Chicken and the and the Fanatic both were top notch performers and they were great.
Speaker 3: They were hilarious. They're basically like mines more or less because they don't talk exactly.
Speaker 2: They're doing all physical comedy bits, but they're they're really engaging and funny. Kids obviously like them, but adults really like the good ones because they're really funny and they keep you engaged at a time in the game where otherwise maybe you wouldn't be right, Like.
Speaker 4: Say, during a rain delay, these guys would come out with a giant, like, you know, oversized inflatable bat and they'd hit a beach ball and act like they were running around the bases, and it was just, you know, it was something to watch while you were waiting for the game while.
Speaker 3: It was delayed, you know, so I mean, but it was just cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the Philly Fanatic was big, You're right, mister Met was not so big, but he was always there. And it's just it's just basically a do in a cartoonish looking Mets uniform and a giant baseball for a head, and for some reason for some reason they made him into uh they made missus Met now, probably because mister Met got in trouble. Yeah, I don't know if you know that, Like mister Met like gotten some like I don't know, ridiculous like scuffle with a bunch of fans or whatever. So they kind of put mister Met away for a little while and sent out missus Met.
Speaker 3: Seriously, that's what happened. Yeah, yeah, I believe that that's funny. Oh man, mister Met controversy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for a minute, there was some water on that line. Okay, And and in hockey of course. Right now, all the rage is gritty, gritty? Is this another Philadelphia He's a weird, nasty like nobody knows who gritty is gritty weird thing.
Speaker 3: No, the gritty is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came out of the gates being popular because he's just so weird. And the people in Philadelphia, I know they love him because I think, I mean, help me out with this one, chuck.
Speaker 3: But I believe the concept is Philly fans are nuts. That's like, yeah, it's an.
Speaker 2: O to Philly fans, which themselves are incredibly gritty.
Speaker 3: They got a lot grit in every meeting of the word like think about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Philadelphia Phillies, like their home stadium is one of the few baseball stadiums in the country that literally has a jail facility in it for like, you know, for like drunken mishaps and like people need to like get locked in the drunk tank to sober up, you know. Yeah, and if you haven't lived yet, Like it used to be closer to go to Philly games than it was to go to Mets games for kids in Jersey sometimes, so we'd go to you know, like some people went to Philly games.
Speaker 3: I went to one. Two. I think I went to two.
Speaker 4: And you go there and like if you show up in a Mets hat, they'll throw stuff at you and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't do even if the Mets are playing that day, they're like, screw you, go home. It's rough. Yeah, I hear. Yeah. Gritty, they're gritty. They're gritty.
Speaker 2: Came out of that exactly. It came out of Philadelphia fandom culture.
Speaker 3: What's called it? Right, Yeah, they love it. They love gritty.
Speaker 4: I mean, and out there in Cali, I mean, you guys had the even the Anaheim Ducks and all that stuff, you know, and and your mascots are just not as popular.
Speaker 2: They're just not no, yeah, yeah, no, the mascots. It's funny, like the epicenter of entertainment. The mascots just kind of fall flat out here. Yeah, I mean, well the Chicken and the Chicken was San Diego.
Speaker 3: Right now, Who's l A? You probably can't who is LA's mascot? See?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, the one that pops out in my mind instantly is Ram Page for the Rams, and he's a Ram, He's a big Ram.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that one pops into my mind.
Speaker 2: What if the Dodge the Dodgers, I struggle to even think of what their mascot is, honestly.
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't think they have I don't know. I don't think they have anybody.
Speaker 3: I've been to games, so I can't think of what they have as a mask. And what the Angels have either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Angels, I think.
Speaker 4: We literally have an angel and and like, you know, pretty much like but it's almost as stupid looking as the Jets, because I don't know if you ever saw the cartoon looking looks like a child drew a cartoon and they made it into a costume and the dude walks around in a jet costume.
Speaker 3: It's really stupid looking, you know.
Speaker 2: But the Angels, We've been to a bunch of Angels games and I cannot remember an actual mascot.
Speaker 3: They do a bunch of weird stuff, like they've gone on right.
Speaker 4: Nobody likes their mascot as we weird.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes their masks.
Speaker 2: I don't think they I don't even remember that they have one. I feel like they do different weird stuff because I remember be in the stadium, the Big A Stadium in Anaheim, and they did this weird thing on the giant TV where they would show this monkey jump on around.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, yes, I remember him.
Speaker 16: It was a bouncer, that guy jumping up and down, Jude doing one of these little.
Speaker 2: They would keep playing it, and to me it felt like a stand in for like a character mascot. Frankly, I don't remember. We've been to a lot of Angel schedule. I remember seeing a maskcot.
Speaker 5: I think it's the monkey.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 5: I really think it was the monkey, because it was I believe the monkey.
Speaker 2: But the monkey was only on the TV. It wasn't an actual monkey in there. That's what I'm saying, which is weird, which is like they're not doing the traditional style. And the Dodgers I've been, we've been a couple of those games. I can't remember a mascot there either. They gotta have one, San Diego. Like you're saying, the fire I remember that. Yeah, I don't remember the Dodgers dogs.
Speaker 5: I don't think they had one. Come to think of it, I did not never seen one.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they don't. But like, what the heck, it's like if they do it some generic thing like a giant Teddy Bear.
Speaker 3: Or something stupid like that. You see what I mean? Though, nothing is.
Speaker 4: Remember but even if it's there, it's not memorable. I'm just saying, you know, it might just be something with angel wings for all I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I'm gonna click off and let you get back to it. But I thought about that. I'm sitting there, you guys are talking about these cards, and I'm saying to myself, you know, uncle doesn't probably have some of the new players. He wants I have some, and I want some of the old players. So you know what I mean, we swap them and everybody's happy, right, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's right. Oh, and uncle, you're right. This is a Mets card that uncle gave to me that will send to you. I think, Chuck.
Speaker 5: This is it's very interesting. It's this one and that one so far.
Speaker 2: It says fun at the ballpark, and it has it says it's a weird one with like three guys on it. It says baseball players like to have fun at the ballpark. This three New York Mets, three manes playing for the New York Giants. David Kohne is trying to block Jeff Innis's kick John Franco is the holder. Even though work is serious, this shows you can have fun at your job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's got to be like nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety right there somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: So we'll put that in your stack right there.
Speaker 5: I'm stacking them. I'm picking them out.
Speaker 4: And just don't forget. But don't forgetting Olan Ryan, that's my favorite player.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, yeah, yeah, I know I have. We just got to do some digging. But he's got to be a.
Speaker 4: I gotta I'll definitely hoop you up with some of the some of the newer finest, like you know, shiny stuff that I have, I don't have, you know, the dude seriously like big time cat cards. I mean there were cards that are worth hundreds of dollars already, but that would put him in an Angel's uniform because remember he started with the Angels.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, I absolutely remember when he was an Angel. Yeah there was another other story. Yeah yeah, I remember him starting.
Speaker 16: There, and he was he started there and and and but he wanted to have a Super Bowl tea, have a game. I remember the Super go to the World Cities and they found him in he found it started.
Speaker 3: With MLB career in Anaheim with the Angels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know he did that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on with him when he got there. Like, for one thing, I know that the California Asian American community kind of like really embraced him, like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, check this guy out.
Speaker 5: He's a you know, oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, a representative for them kind of. He was popular in that community.
Speaker 4: Well listen, also, real quick, I got to interrupt here, because first of all, you could get some Japanese cards that are before he was even here, if you wanted to. They printed some in Japan that are different number one number two. You know, he's played for the international teams. He was in the World Baseball Classic. But third thing is, guess what, you have a caller on the line, and I think this guy is definitely calling because of the conversation we're having.
Speaker 16: Okay, Bay, we'll get you just to get it and we'll stake you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll figure it out, everything out.
Speaker 5: That's right now.
Speaker 3: So but for now, let's get this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get this guy on here and I'll shut off my mic and you guys can talk to him.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 18: Well, now, hey man squirly here and the Dodgers do not have a mascot.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 18: They don't so far, they don't have a mascot. And that's just all there is. There's quick you don't need to look for the Dodger mascot. There isn't one.
Speaker 5: He that is a question we want to ask. Why is that that everybody's talking to.
Speaker 3: You know, why they don't have one?
Speaker 18: I think the Dodgers they're they're they're trying to remain a little more traditional. But eventually I suspect they'll they'll get one too. But here's another thing. Aaron for you and you're Philly fanatic. I put it in Chuck's chat. There's a video where Tommy the sort of runs out and kicks Philly Philly fanatics ass and you should watch it. It's hilarious. It's in Chuck's I put a video there in Chuck's chat. So, yeah, Tommy Thesorda versus the Philly fine excuse me fanatic?
Speaker 2: Actually love that, Like it sounds like something he probably probably played into, so that, Yeah, that'd be a classic clip there.
Speaker 3: Check that one out and go to the old Oh it is.
Speaker 18: It's a classic thing.
Speaker 19: I'm glad.
Speaker 18: I'm glad it made it to YouTube because it came right up when I typed it in. You know, there's several versions of it, so I stuck one in the chat. It's worth watching. It's hilarious. Man, Tommy Disorda, he was such a character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm eating something right now. But but one thing I want to throw in is Aaron You know that that videotape you were talking about they used to sell. I guarantee that Tommy Lasorda kicking the butt of the Philly fanatic was in that, like in that commercial and on that tape, I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's possible, yeah, yeah, probably, Yeah, it sounds a memorable one of those moments from that era that.
Speaker 3: People remember, and just from mascots generally speaking. So yeah, and I guarantee that the that the fanatic mine.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I loved that billy fanatic mess with the wrong guy on that day. I tell you, Tom and Disorder, some of these guys are hard ass as the old school guys. Tom and Disorder had I saw an interview with him. He says, I never forgave Jesse Jackson because in the seventy eight World Series he stuck out his hip deliberately deflected a double playball that cost the Dodgers the World Series. But of course there was no replay, challenge or anything back in those days.
Speaker 15: But you can watch it.
Speaker 18: It's obvious, you know, if you see the footage at obvious, they had instant replay, but you know, you couldn't challenge anything with it back then. And Bob Gibson, if you know who, he was hard throwing Saint Louis Pitcher. He kept a book of guys.
Speaker 15: He owed a.
Speaker 18: Plunking two and he drilled some guy in an old timers game.
Speaker 3: And the dude was like, what are you doing, Bob?
Speaker 4: What the hell was that?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 18: Well, you're in the book and I didn't check you off.
Speaker 19: Yet sold school, uncle. Yeah, yeah, that's why they did it, all right.
Speaker 3: That's that's when men were men and uncool.
Speaker 5: Boys were boys.
Speaker 3: Man boys were boys the other.
Speaker 5: And baseball cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baseball cards. What about cards? Ad you collect cards?
Speaker 5: You collect cards?
Speaker 18: I you know, I don't, but when I was a kid, I did, and they were all in a square box. But I haven't seen them in decades. I think they went they got lost and all the moving around and everything I've done in my life, I think, yeah, yeah, I know how that I had them just kind of rubber banded and throwing. They weren't taken care of, but they would have been you know, mostly late sixties and into the early mid seventies, well really early seventies.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, baseball cards, very cool.
Speaker 15: I don't think I have them anymore.
Speaker 18: They come to mind now and then sorry I mean too, but yeah, I wish I still had him.
Speaker 2: It's meal time, uncle, This is the show has become epic meal time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a meal now that us spe real big YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if anybody remembers tick tack everybody, that's where it all happens, man.
Speaker 3: That's that's where the action happens now, and that's we have a vigay.
Speaker 18: The Dodgers are by a run tonight, though Uncle Max Monthly sitting two home runs, two solo home runs, got him up by a run.
Speaker 5: He finally hitting them.
Speaker 18: Coming around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the in the last game of the World Series.
Speaker 5: Oh now, he came on in. But but he's starting out now and he's finally hitting him now. I mean I haven't seen him hit one man.
Speaker 3: But who are they playing? I don't even know who are they playing?
Speaker 5: It's who are they playing?
Speaker 3: I forgot who are they playing?
Speaker 18: I can't even think right now myself.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 3: I just looked the score.
Speaker 15: But they're home. They're back home.
Speaker 18: It's they're they're down there with you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, Yeah, they're up and go check out.
Speaker 15: Time.
Speaker 18: I've been listening to the game because I'm listening to you guys.
Speaker 4: But I did check the score.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 18: Oh, they're up five to four now bottom six. Last couple of they're playing the Texas Rangers.
Speaker 4: Sorry, last couple of minutes of course you got another call. Do you want me to just add him in and leave Attie on?
Speaker 3: Where do you want to.
Speaker 5: See who this is?
Speaker 3: Leave on because we're gonna want to shout out from her, so we'll get shout outs from everybody in a few minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Hey there, Jimmy, this is Jimmy. Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Oh what's up?
Speaker 7: Let's go on.
Speaker 15: The pix. Could happened to Mike Gravel?
Speaker 3: Who is?
Speaker 5: And are we talking?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What are we talking? But let us get into what.
Speaker 3: Patriots co Patriots coach? That guy that's oh yeah, yeah, I forgot that guy's name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, Grabel right, Grabel Grabella great whatever? That guy, the big dude, Yeah, former.
Speaker 3: Player, Oh it's the one.
Speaker 5: What's happened to him?
Speaker 3: What did happen to him?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 15: Well he him and a uh ESPN lady were very very naughty.
Speaker 20: They're both married.
Speaker 15: They were seeing each other and he was. She kept getting all these Patriots scoops, these big stories always they're pulling.
Speaker 2: On Well that, honestly, I mean, is this isn't this just regular every day kind of stuff? Is it just happened to come out into the open? But it did it is like, this is a sort of thing that happens.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is an everyday deal when when something happens it has to be shown on the television.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now he's in trouble because it is. Yeah, and then that's what the bud will resolve this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure some sort of amical, so amicable solution will be arrived at, and probably everybody will forget it and we'll just move.
Speaker 3: On with everything. That's what I'm guessing.
Speaker 15: Jimmy, Well, she's been canned.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Well that's a good song.
Speaker 15: That's good.
Speaker 3: Great, No, no, he'll be he'll be fine. He won't lose his job. He's going to be great.
Speaker 5: No, no, he won't lose his job. That's that.
Speaker 3: Fire the woman.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: I like this the way things had ought to be. So it's good.
Speaker 4: Well, so do you guys think he'll have to do a Tiger Woods and do an apology tour now and and all that, you know, regardless of Woods. Remember when Tiger Woods got in trouble and he had to keep going on the mic.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll probably make him do something to that effect. Yeah, do that, and then all will be forgotten after afterwards.
Speaker 3: I assume I don't make him apologize. Yeah, yeah, they should.
Speaker 15: You do, like Tiger, This shame Tiger. We need to get up about five in the morning. Make sure take an ambyon.
Speaker 3: You know it's a little.
Speaker 15: Little bloody married Get in your car, drive a hund miles to the press cop which no big wolf.
Speaker 4: You know, it doesn't matter if you hit a tree along the way, that's okay, you know, no big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other talent other than golf is crashing the vehicles.
Speaker 4: Don't let don't let Blondie beat you with a five iron. You know you don't want that to happen because she's mad. Just take away a couple endorsements.
Speaker 2: You know, Tiger Woods is just being held together by duct tape at this point.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see that?
Speaker 4: Did you ever see the South Park where they're playing Tiger Woods Golf on the on the video game and it turns into like Grand Theft Auto where she's chasing him with a golf club.
Speaker 3: And he's like, you know, smashing his suv into a tree and Okay, here's my power up. Oh I got it.
Speaker 4: I've got a new power up. Here's a combination Oh, how did you do that? Oh, I'm just going to beat you with this club. And you know, she spins it does like a crazy like street fighter move on him and beats him with a club.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Sounds pretty oh man, Yeah, well, old Tiger Gray, Well, what are we gonna do with these guys?
Speaker 3: These guys are men behaving badly?
Speaker 5: Like they want to make a comedy show out of it.
Speaker 3: They probably will.
Speaker 5: And that's when it is. It's this plain would make a comedy show.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a hiccup in my brain. Aaron.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a comedy show called men Behaving Badly? Or or am I imagining?
Speaker 3: Yes? I'm pretty sure that was Charlie Sheen. Yes, yes, So the casting was great, great casting. Yeah, you know what I mean. So, does art imitate life? Or my favorite? What is your favorite Charlie Sheen quote Aaron, seriously Charlie Sheen quote, Yeah, uh, it would be.
Speaker 2: I think it's from his speech that he gave it a nine to eleven truth event where he was just like acting like he's just a regular guy. He's like, I'm just a guy that pays his taxes and wants to know the truth. About my government. Now that's paraphrasing. Yeah, but it was that that would be that would be the quote, and it's bad quotes.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you got.
Speaker 4: My absolute favorite is he's doing that interview and some I don't even remember the question now because of the way he answered it. But she asks him something where he thinks she's being asked a piece by and you know, like bisexual, and he goes.
Speaker 3: Am, I by yeah, I'm by winning. That just kills me. I'm by winning. What the hell does that even mean? What does by winning mean?
Speaker 7: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Still, I have no idea, but that is I could never have come up with that answer if I was asked that question. I buy winning.
Speaker 20: He explained that what happened there is when he was really like down and majorly on drugs. Some friends of this thought it'd be a good idea to give him, like uh, they set this guy that's an MMU fighter to give him a pep talk, and this guy started talking to him all about come man, you're like me.
Speaker 3: We got tiger blood, not the ctigus.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and afterwards he was all, well, clearly I took everything he said to heart.
Speaker 15: He said, I mean, I really, he said, I believe that there.
Speaker 20: For a while he said talk worked okay, but not the way they meant.
Speaker 4: It for I just I just found it hilarious that, like, you know, somebody, I buy I buy winning.
Speaker 3: He's a creative guy, a city, a lot of you know, he's a character. I mean, that's impressive. That's just impressive. They answered that question that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uncle, that's nearly on uncle the podcast level of interesting things to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's in it. It's in the it's in the company.
Speaker 2: He could be a good guest on this show. I thought Charlie Shane would be a great guest. Charlie, you're invited if you want.
Speaker 3: To come on.
Speaker 17: Well, yeah, Charlie, you're canceled around here, canceled.
Speaker 5: You can have a top you know, we want to have a tat.
Speaker 4: When he was being canceled and all that, and he had been on Alex Jones, he did like a YouTube channel for a little bit, and he had a private section where he'd only allow certain people to like be in on the Inner Circle on YouTube. And I don't know how I got in there, but I got in there. Oh wow, you so I was so I was there and for a little bit I thought I was going to be able to get him as a guest, and he was like but he was like out there at the time, like he was way past any of the stuff that he was yelling all over the place and like he was doing that whole battle with Chuck Laurie or whatever like he was, you know, like they were exchanging crap in the media between each other and yeah, and it was just he was so unhinged. And it's just like he had cameras in like three parts of his house that you could like chill with him, just like kind of hang out with him on camera, and there was only a small.
Speaker 3: Man he was there.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he was early on in the live streaming phenomenon. He was really ahead of his time there.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing is he had the kind of equipment that you see and like you know these.
Speaker 4: Content houses they do, yes, of course, Charlie Sheen had like a one man content house.
Speaker 3: I have no idea how he set it up, who did it? For nothing? It just was there one day and he just had to be on a certain list to get an in. But I don't know how I got on the list. So I'm sure he paid some.
Speaker 2: Competent media technicians to set that all up from and he paid him, I would assume.
Speaker 4: So yes, he probably went to some tech guy and said, you know what, I want to make a reality TV show and I'm going to produce it myself. And how would I set up you know, the simple cameras to get started, and then we'll bring in a film crew on top of it.
Speaker 7: And probably never got the you.
Speaker 4: Know, film crew with it, because there's a recent Netflix documentary you put out, you know, Yeah, it's interesting. Anyways, it is the end time for the show, so you might want to do your shout outs and and do all that. Uncle, just just letting you know, and I'll be quiet.
Speaker 3: Who's the first shout out? We're going to?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 3: Who we got first?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: First caller was it? So it's up to you guys. Go in and Jimmy, Okay, I guess all right, who you shout out to?
Speaker 5: Whodned and my honor?
Speaker 18: I muted you guys, hear me.
Speaker 3: You are there, We hear you.
Speaker 18: Oh okay, I'm gonna go ahead and shout out to a squirrel.
Speaker 15: And I had this little.
Speaker 18: Friend for about six years I called the original squirrel. And there's one that lives across the road that I know is one of her last of her litters, and I haven't seen her since twenty twenty two. But this little one she brought around and got to know me. And I was out taking care of filling up the feeders and stuff before work a few days ago, and this little native squirrel come running at me. They usually run away, and she jumped on my legs, started climbing my leg I said, oh, this is her. So I'm going to shout out to little Mama's squirrel across the road. May she live long and prosper, like the whole TV show says. And that's that's about all I got.
Speaker 3: Great, ed, great shout out. Great to hear from you. As always, we'll talk to you man, Take you the love you guys.
Speaker 5: Thanks, gim me name, and that means.
Speaker 3: We've got Jimmy. So, Jimmy, who do you want to shout out to tonight?
Speaker 21: Well, I don't know what they're in my mind, but I'll shout out to Reestabez, John Cryer, everyone else who destroyed.
Speaker 15: Shoes tornado.
Speaker 3: All right, sounds good, Thank you for calling Jimmy. All right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 19: Uncle.
Speaker 3: Who else is shouting out tonight? Mm hmm, you can go, got me a shout out? Well?
Speaker 5: Who else is done?
Speaker 3: I am here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna shout out to the Philly Fanatic, the perform that is the Philly Fanatic who I still don't personally know who it is. Maybe he's gone public now, but I know for years and years he was like kept his identity secreted because it's all part of the thing. He took the act very seriously. And I saw the fanatic at minor league Harrisburg Senators games. Sometimes he would be a guest and he would be there. It cames and so I would see him and that was really cool. So shout out to the original Philly Finac. And his successor is doing a good job too, So shout out to you who you got?
Speaker 3: Uncle?
Speaker 5: What does his name? Want to shout out?
Speaker 3: Sure? What's his name? Could get a shout out? Yeah? What's he do? He does?
Speaker 5: He want to shout out? Find gate mind?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Chuck, Chuck, Chuck chuck?
Speaker 3: Do you want to give a shoutouts?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, listen, I have once again another litter of puppies. But they're not the small dogs. So if anybody's in the Georgia area and would like big, powerful, big headed dogs, missus O brought in Astray who dropped a whole litter of puppies in our house, So just saying we have them and if somebody needs one, they're here. And a shout out to anybody who is or is going to you know, has or is going to contribute to the network, because I'm about to try and figure out how to pay some very large bills and your help once this, especially this month out of the year, is extremely important.
Speaker 3: So big shout out to you know people who have helped. I plan on doing a thank you show this weekend.
Speaker 4: Hopefully I have a handful of people to thank as opposed to the one to two people that did do something and you know, and there you go. I appreciate you guys for sticking it out with me. Sorry about last week's show being shortened. Aaron's show was shortened by me because of a weird chaos on my show, but we always try to get the full hour uncle as best we can, and I'm glad that we do so. Shout out to all of you that share the show. Participate in any way that you do and are part of the street team for Uncle and for Aaron and uh for O Kelley helped me out too. So appreciate you all, and I just want to give thanks.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Great shout out Shelly dot com donations. Everybody that's right now Uncle, who you shout out to this week?
Speaker 15: The uh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Nick and them?
Speaker 16: Nick and Nick and them because they'll hear this right yeah, they hit this in uh.
Speaker 3: And uh and Kate ok Nick and Kate shout out to Nick and Kate.
Speaker 5: Nick and Kate shout out hello and.
Speaker 3: We right now.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 16: And I'm also intoisent and the people talking on the out of state of course, I don't think we've gotten them out of state callers.
Speaker 5: How they been listening?
Speaker 2: Anybody listening perhaps in Montana.
Speaker 5: Montana, Kansas, Kansas.
Speaker 3: And Nebraska and Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Well a shout out to all of our listeners in those states and those states and all across the country and even the world. We love having you everybody. Uncle the Podcast dot com is a website Livnochilli dot com. Every Friday night at Uncle Podcasts and at Uncle the Podcast on TikTok uh.
Speaker 3: Follow us everybody uncle, Why don't you bring us up?
Speaker 5: The Week four hundred and four episode