Speaker 1: Uh, what's up, everybody. Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me Stephanie. Something to know about Cecily.
Speaker 2: Today's our birthday, Today's my birthday. And I'm so glad you said that, because happy birthday to me. But you're gonna hear me kind of fade off a couple of times. There's gonna be because here's why I'm gonna be looking at my Instagram because Stephanie, Stephanie sent me. Should we should we save this for Patreon? Or can I tell her? And then well we'll let them know what it was? Yeah, tell them, Yeah, we'll play this on Patreon. But Stephanie surprised me. So if you guys, you know, I'm a real woorror for the shows that we watch that we recap, and I've been kind of hint and I was like, God, I really want a cameo from Gina. I mean, this is the this is the step one in making her like a really good friend. In my mind, I'm like, hey, you sent me a cameo and then we're going to go to lunch, me and Gina and Stephanie knew that she stick it in. I'd kind of forgotten about it, but she you know, she filed it away, so all of a sudden, yesterday day before she goes, oh, I have a little something for you for your birthday. She sends me a link and I'm like, I see that. It's cameo. I'm like, oh my god, girlfriend, did it She sent me Gina. She did not send me Gina. She sent me Sarper from ninety day Fiance. And it is no question, the best choice, the best thing I've ever It's the best birthday gift ever. I got a I got a I got a Dotson like when I was sixteen, I think, and that was really pretty cool. Dots in five ten. Wow, it was like a nineteen seventy nine dots and nothing fancy. You know, I've been passed down. It was already in the family. But they're like, you can you can drive this one now. This is better than the Dots in five ten. And that was pretty damn exciting. And I'm not kidding you. She has been so excited.
Speaker 1: I have been getting me so many texts about it and calls and she's just like, oh my god, I love well. First of all, he did go. I gotta say, Sarper. If you're listening, you went above and beyond, and he's probably not listening to our Beverly Hills recap.
Speaker 2: I don't even think. But he made it. So it's supposed to be what like thirty seconds or minute? He went four over four minutes. It was so long we couldn't download it. I had to get like a tech friend to figure out how to get it on Instagram. He's I, we're gonna save this, because you know I actually we're not saving I'm going to talk about it on every show that we've ever do from now on. Anything I've ever said about Sarper that wasn't positive, I eat my words. He is really beloved. He's super charming, so everybody loves him. Now.
Speaker 1: All the things that are on like Reddit are like, is he did? We just turn around.
Speaker 2: On Super We slept on Sarper for a long time, as he slept on every other woman in the world, and he would like that. I feel like we're close enough now we get it. He would like that joke.
Speaker 1: He would like that joke. He has a sense of humor about himself. He's amazing.
Speaker 2: And I did say this season, I was like, I'm really loving how warm his family in Turkey like there's such a warmth. But he's got it too. He's not just a penis. No, he has a lot of things and we love him. So please, you know, not to be like tacky little birthday were here, but you know, if you're not on Patreon, get on there, because we're going to play the whole thing. There's no snippets of it online, but we're gonna play the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I don't know that I dislike Chakana that much.
Speaker 2: I agree now. I feel bad that I that I laughed when Corona made fun of the fillers. I don't love that Chakuaina is lying about like fillers, But maybe she's not.
Speaker 1: Maybe she in her mind she thinks she stopped getting them and they just haven't dissolved yet, do you know what I mean? But in her mind she's not really lying because she's like, no, I haven't had fillers since I said I wouldn't get him anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also had issues with how mean she has been in the past to other people and stuff. She's kind of mean. You know what. We don't have to love Chakaina just because we love Starper, but he I don't want him mad at us.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, I'm going to say something, and I know that this recap is done, but when I was thinking about it, this is for all of our love bunnies, who love Bunnies, that's my new name for you guys, for all of our listeners who do listen to the ninety day recaps.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say this.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it, and I was like when she was talking, when she was kind of sticky, she thought she was sticking.
Speaker 2: Up for what's her name for, Joan, Yeah, she kind of she was, I don't by the mom. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, when I was looking at Reddit as I do sometimes to see people's reactions, a lot of people were like, thank you to Shakaina for sticking up because I have a mom like that and it's really triggering.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: Like as she was, and I just want to say this for Chakina, she did also kind of own it. Like when she didn't, she didn't she didn't do that reality thing of just like starting to yell at everybody. She was like, hey, I'm you know, sorry about that, Like I got I myself got kind of triggered.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Joanne kind of said nothing. She's like, yeah, my mom and I have kind of friends, but like she just like shut down like a little turtle. Right.
Speaker 1: And did you notice though that Chakaina was like, hey, no, no, no, I'm sorry about that, Like I get it. Yeah, which, which we got to give her something for that.
Speaker 2: We got to give everybody. Sometimes what happens is we do these recaps, and this is going to get us into Beverly Hills. We do a lot of I mean, we do so many we don't even remember what we've done. It's what hundreds of thousands, exact millions. Yes, and we forget And I know this is going to sound super cheesy. I'm it's like we forget they're real people. So as soon as we come across them in real life we've said all these crazy things. We go in hard. But then we're like, oh, oh my god, we love you so not just in this case, but like, I mean, we always loved Oh we have Should I should I reveal our big surprise? Yeah? Next week, yes, please do. We got a Golden Batch interview, and we've got another one coming. But we interviewed We had a little fun time with Sondra from the first season of a Golden batch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was so nice. She spilled a little tea, she.
Speaker 2: Got some tea. She's amazing. We never talked badly about her. But then I was in my mind, I'm like, well, did we were there any jokes or whatever? Because I would never say that after sitting down with her. I don't think we did because we really liked her, but you know, we always find some snark, and then I kind of feel bad. I'm like, yeah, if if what's her face Corona were in the room with me, I might like her.
Speaker 1: I'm am, remember this, this is kind of worth bringing up at this point. One of the things that happened when we started talking about Sondra was we were like, oh, you remember how we loved.
Speaker 2: Tea, you know now?
Speaker 1: And we totally stuck up for Tino. Okay, Tino was from the Bachelor Bachelorette. I mean he was from Rachel and Gabby season. Yeah, he won, but then they but then Rachel got really mad at him. And the thing was is I was very For any of you who don't know the lore behind this, I was really mad at Rachel for the way she acted towards Tino, and I thought she was being ridiculous, and I was like one of the few people I want to say, and you were with me on this too. Yeah, but I was one of the few people that was like, this is ridiculous. He didn't do anything wrong, and he was getting a lot of shit online. Well, so somebody, one of his friends, one of Tino's friends, heard the podcast sent him the podcast and was like, these girls are totally on your side. And he contacted us and was like, thanks you guys, Like that made me feel good to hear your take, which made us go, oh my god, we come on our show.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she became a friend of the show. Like we texted sometimes for a while. Oh yeah, he called me. Remember he called me through Instagram too. Yeah, he called me too because he had my nut. He would just call me sometimes, just talk about relationships and stuff. Right.
Speaker 1: But the point is that when that happened, we were like, uh oh yeah to what we said, and we said some shit. Anyway, we went back and we listened and we said I didn't say then, I wasn't nice the whole time, but you know what, he listened to every episode and he loved us anyway, So we're not gonna we can't go back and change the past. We can only try to understand that these people are real people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That does not mean that we're gonna be nice to all the real housewives because they're never going to fucking listen, so fuck.
Speaker 2: Them, right, They're definitely not gonna listen. But Sarper could well, he's not gonna listen either. But and we don't. I mean, he's not perfect. He still did some crazy shit. Anyway, speaking of.
Speaker 1: The Beverly Hills Housewife, I thought that this episode delivered I do. I went back in fourth in my who who, I liked who I and you you had some turnarounds.
Speaker 2: Do you have any macro notes? I do have a macro note, which is I was furious. I'm not furious, but so annoyed by Durit. And I know sometimes you feel like with this because she's going up against Kyle, she was all over the place and so extra, she was being ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, that's so that's interesting because hmm, it's like we it's so this. It makes it really interesting to do the show with you because sometimes like I didn't really have that reaction weirdly, and I really Cecily texted me and she was like, you're gonna be happy, because I was. I was annoyed by Durret, but I wasn't. Well at first, I wasn't, and I was kind of annoyed by Kyle.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I mean listen, I was very annoyed by I don't like Kyle in this moment either, But dere I was like, this woman's let's get into it. Okay, let's get it. Let's also, we haven't even mentioned in there. We didn't mention last week there opening lines? Well, because now Bo's got one. I guess she didn't have one on the first one, but now they've added her in. Oh she had what she might have? She don't don't.
Speaker 1: They don't do they don't do the opening line the first episode.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then there you go say, yeah, we're not going to have all the taglines by like the second or sometimes even third episode. Isn't that interesting? They were pretty bad. They were pretty dumb. Well do you remember what they were here? I can pull them up. The reets was especially bad. I didn't write them down, and I should have, but yeah, they were pretty horrible. I hope, like, I don't know who comes up with this shit. I mean, it's producers, I know, but can't they have some kind of say.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sandra told us that they was confirmed that they give them the stuff to say coming out of the limo mm hmm, which we knew. Oh, we definitely knew that. But I felt bad that she felt like she had to.
Speaker 2: Go along with it. But I think they all, of course, because what else are they They know, they know what they're gonna like, they know they have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want to start making enemies with their producer on day one. They've got to be like, that's genius, thank you, I'll do it. Okay, So I'm gonna read you some of them.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Jeri says, I may look like a doll, but don't wind me up. Oh boy, oh my god. First off, like, what who says that about themselves? Okay, Bosh introducing the greatest product I've ever marketed myself. Oh yeah, bos was definitely feeling herself rightfully so rightfully so, but everybody loves her. Oh my god, Kyle, these hills have I'm trying to do their voices. These hills have eyes and they're all staring at me. What the these hills, Beverly. I get it. The hills have eyes, have eyes, and they're all staring at me. Relaxed girl, Garcel. I've been in the game too long to play by someone else's rules. Whole ring, I Rika Jane.
Speaker 1: I know it's like it's controversial like something. My takes are always controversial. But I don't get I do not get the dory love Garcel. I mean Garcel. I think she's mean, mean on purpose and like, and she gets such a pass because she's she's so like behind the scenes. I don't think she really has a storyline. She just like sort of like snipes at people.
Speaker 2: What do you mean she has her big, huge movie production company and she's filmmazing to her too. I mean, come on, okay, here's Eric's time, Beverly. Hell's money buys a lot, and my independence is priceless. Actually hurt my nose, uh sudden on or my fond Southern mannas. But putting you in your putting you in your place, No, that's terrible, that's okay, let's break that down. I honor my fine Southern manners by putting you in your place, Like that's just nonsensical, that's not even like a tagline that's just like word salad. It really doesn't work at all. What manners do you have? You don't have good manners, so you think you're you're.
Speaker 1: Being like above everybody by by judging everybody else's you know, mm hmm behavior because you're like, I can't I can't go to a strip club and see people perform kind of lingis because ah, I'm on the board of the Ballet American Ballet, of the Metropolitan Ballet.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. She okay, so we we we start this episode with the end of last episode with his Dort and Kyle fighting each other, And I was already annoyed with Kyle right away because she's kind of gaslighting. She's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't love Kyle, but she's like being can you imagine if we got in a fight, and it's like, because you may that joke about me, he made the joke. Really she knows it was a joke. All of it's a joke. Kyle is being gross. I so Kyle.
Speaker 1: I felt like Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, Goodbye Kyle, Goodbye Kyle. I felt like Kyle was grasping at straws. I completely agree with you. I felt like she was hurt about other stuff. I felt like what was actually going on was stuff that she couldn't say.
Speaker 2: That's what I felt like. Yeah, but like, okay, so what because here's the thing that I get. I get that, But Kyle, I hate the fact that, you know, she finds out that I said this last week that she that d reat and PK had separated, and she reaches out to PK and not to eat, like that's your friend for a decade. You might be in a little bit of a tiff, but Kyle's given us no reason as to why she'd be that mad at dur Eat and she's the one you know. Yeah, they've taken trips together, they've filmed a show for ten eights, however long Dread's been on the show, and you're gonna be like, yeah, we were not really friends. Fuck you, Kyle. I agree. Now I'm back, even though Durit annoyed me for different reasons. Now I'm like, God, I could see why she came in hot. She came in hot, and she had every right to. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll tell you, like, let's just go through what they actually said. So basically, she Kyle's doing her. We're back to Kyle going, well, we both have our sides, and then Durret's like, our history counts like our we and then she's like, you said I exaggerated our friendship. So then Duritte tells camera, She's like, we had eight years of a sisterly deep intimate friendship and Kyle flushed it down the toilet. Uh so then so then Kyle's like, can I tell you why I said that?
Speaker 2: Though? So then we do get her.
Speaker 1: We did get the flashback to Bravocan when she and the whole and Durit goes, which is so I was with her, Dree, It's like, oh my god, that's ridiculous that.
Speaker 2: It was obviously a joke, Kyle is. Kyle tries to stick with that.
Speaker 1: She tries to you know, She's like, well, it didn't feel like a joke, Like I was very emotional during that time, and you knew, you knew what was going on with me, and then I was crying and then later you said I was turning on the tears. And then they do a flashback to that and then Durreit and Durite is all of us, which she's just kind of smiling.
Speaker 2: She's smiling because she's like, oh my god, what are you doing. Because Kyle goes, I don't know why you're smiling.
Speaker 1: You're smiling like it's not even true, and Durit goes, well, do you think I'm like an idiot?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That is not And then I was totally on Durite's side here when she goes, that is not why you said what you said on Amazon Live. She's like, it's because of something that I said on to Watch What Happens Live, which was not even a big deal. Then they show her saying on to watch what Happened Happens Live, they show her going, you know, said that she got to Morgan Morgan the further way she got from me, and she's like, sorry, Kyle, but that's.
Speaker 2: How I feel. Okay, I'm sorry, That's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: And then Durree tells the camera if Kyle could just be honest and say, like, listen, that upset me or got me in trouble with Morgan or something like, then we could have a real conversation. So then Durite tells Kyle that and Kyle goes, and I was not on Kyle's side.
Speaker 2: Kyle's I just didn't have an end me.
Speaker 1: I was really struggling, dere I was really struggling, and Durit does not bow down to it. She's just like, you know what, you are really cold and distant, and just because you're struggling doesn't mean you can treat me like shit. Right, And Kyle goes, I was.
Speaker 2: A good fucking friend or eat, I don't care what you say. It doesn't She completely dismissed her as soon as the Morgan things started having. We get it, Kyle was having a little bit of a midlife crisis, not just because of whatever age, but because you know, obviously her whole world was changing and in every single way, which we'll get to all that, but like, you don't just dismiss or you say it. Your friend's like, listen, I'm gonna need a little time. I'm confused as to kind of who I am. I don't know what's going on here, Kyle. I don't like he uses people. She's a user. I think, yes, yes, she's cute. It's hard because she's really cute. We want to say like she's kind of all of us, because she was always the voice of reason, kind of in the show and you watch her and you're like, oh, we're just like that, and she's really cute, good with her daughters and all that. But like if you ever, like I said, of everyone has an issue with you, I guess the same could be said about vander Pump, Like they all kind of don't like her. So is it jealousy? Is it or that she's difficult? Oh? I think she's probably very difficult. Well, I told you I met I met Lisa and she was bizarre. I met her at Sir before, way before vander Pump was a show. I think maybe it had just become a show. And my boyfriend at the time, this would have been like twenty thirteen or twenty fourteen. So whenever that was, we had dinner there. I'm gonna just tell you again really quick. Yeah, So he took me for my birthday actually because I wanted to go to Sir And we got seated next to Lisa and Ken they were dining there. What are the odds? And he hadn't planned that that just happened to be And so I was really excited and kind of nervous, and the place is so packed, it's like it's awful it's really awful. I'm sorry to say it's not a good restaurant. I can say that right close though, No, Sir is still open. It's not my favorite. I like vander Pumps Spots. I liked Tom Tom. If I'm not gonna lie, I like Tom Tom, but Tom to the one the one that just closed as closing at the end of December, Schwarts and Sandy's, which I didn't love, but we could go there before it closes. The Tom Sandebal put a thing out and it was like, come in December, we should should go and pay our respects. They do have a good like little shrimp cocktail thing. Anyway, I got to focus because so my boyfriend at the time had gone to college with Pandora and her husband now husband, Jason, Right, so he was younger than me. That guy that I didd was like ten years younger than me. That's true, I said it, it's true. So they they had been fraternity brothers with Jason, which is crazy. And so he's like, hi, Lisa, sorry, we were literally seated next to you. Was sorry to bother you, but I'm good friends with Jason. I was at you know, Jason and Pandora's wedding and I met you and she's like, okay, I mean it was the most you would think, like I understand if you're just a fan bothering you at dinner like you're at sir. You know, people are there because of the show, right, and you know the he was actually like really like friends with your son in law and your daughter. Right, He's like, yeah, we met before. And when she's like hmm, good, all right, her face was crazy, like didn't move wow. And that was a long time ago, really long time ago, ten years ago. In interesting. I mean, I'm not sure the point of that story except to say that she didn't seem she was not connecting, you know what I mean. Right, she's definitely I mean, she's charming and all. But I could see how that they wouldn't get along with her. But I think, I don't know, I don't know with that, I don't know, Okay, so Ji.
Speaker 1: What we're saying is, what we're saying is sometimes like we might be on their side based just solely on their personality on the show, and they could be very difficult in person. And I think we're seeing that a lot of people have a problem with Kyle. So maybe she's kind of a bitch behind the scenes. We don't know, right, but what we can tell is that she Darit is saying telling us that they were good friends for a lot of years, not just when they were filming, and so it really hurt her feelings that Kyle went on watching what happens. I was like, she's exaggerating. Also, I just had one more thing to add to that, which is that Kyle might say might be telling saying, now, oh well, I was really struggling, But what everybody else saw was not Kyle struggling. It was Kyle having this like what seemed felt like to them is like whirlwind romance with Morgan. Yes, whirlwind whirlwind romance, like where she's spending from her time, She's constantly flirting with her, she's doing acting different, getting a tattoo. We're going to get to that. I have a lot to say about that when we talk about mo. I want to get to that. But yes, so she wasn't filling people in, which right I have to. But you still don't like treat your front and just dismiss your friends. Well, and that's what Durit's trying to say. She's like, it's not just that, it's that you've been blowing me off for a while. You didn't tell me personal things about your life, and for you to try to rewrite history and say, well, we weren't really good friends, it is incredibly hurtful.
Speaker 2: And Durite's not ready to let that go.
Speaker 1: And I'm on Durite's side with this, so yeah, So basically, Kyle's goes on about I was a.
Speaker 2: Good fucking friend.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you say, it doesn't make it true, and you could give me a little grace, and then Durite's like I did, Kyle. But when you get to the point where you publicly say I exaggerated our friendship, grace time is over. And then Kyle's the one who storms off.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, she gets up and she's out. Yeah, and this made me mad. Garcel is the one who goes to comfort Kyle.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry. I'm sorry everybody. I'm sorry for all the Garcel stands. But I thought it was really freaking bitchy. She wanted to gang up on Durreite any chance she can because she doesn't like Darte. Now we go through this a lot, because we do forget what Durite said and if I were Garcel, because I don't like it either.
Speaker 2: I don't like her hate on Darcel, on Durite. I don't like how she's such a she is a mean girl Garcel sometimes but like slyly slyly, she you know, basically was like, yeah, I mean she faked her whole home invasion and I mean that's not nothing. But she was mad at Dari because Dere was saying the dumbest shit like I like brown people. I have brown people who work for me. Like that's crazy that she said that.
Speaker 1: I And here's the thing I'm going to say, it's not a defense of Duret at all. Like Deity does come off as bracist sometimes. Yeah, but I don't think in Durite's mind she thinks like this doesn't excuse it.
Speaker 2: Believe me, it doesn't excuse it.
Speaker 1: I get why Garcel's upset with Dere and she I know that she tries to educate Durit and duit seems like she's taking it in, but then she does the same shit again.
Speaker 2: It's not cool.
Speaker 1: I get it, but it doesn't excuse Garcel going for the jugular either and just trying her hardest to just be really mean.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree, I agree with all that.
Speaker 1: So then Garta Garcel comes over to Kyle and is like, what's going on, Kyle? And Kyle's like, I just can't with Duret. She's so difficult, She's impossible, and Garcel's like, yeah, you know, I know, Oh my god, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then dere is telling Erica and she's like, it just wasn't honest, Erica, right, is that going it happened? Uh? Well?
Speaker 1: She goes to tell Erica and Bo's She's like, I'm fed up. I'm fed up with the friendship. I'm fed up, and then she tells the camera I'm fed up with the friendship, I'm fed up with the marriage, and I am going to find my voice. And then she flips off the camera and she's like I don't give a.
Speaker 2: Fuck, which I okay, all right girl, and Bo's is like, what's all this? Right? I all this? And then I had the thought, which I'm sure you did too, which is maybe someone said this, but I had the thought first is that it is sad. Now we've got these two women fighting because they both lost their husbands, and so now they're turning on they're taking their anger about their lives on each other, which I think Erica says she may not have said at this point, but she says it later, which she's not wrong about that. Yeah, Erica did the same thing, though it's not like she didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to decide at what point that I tell you like a little bit of tea that I have, well, tell us, well, I will, I will when we get I'm going to tell you when we get to this part. I'll trust me.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it in my notes. But say zically Garcel. Kyle is telling Garcel, you know, I've just never seen her act like that because she's standing up to you. That's the That's the reason Kyle hasn't seen her act like that is because Durit always folds to Kyle, and now she's she's not being a pushover who follows her around like a puppy dog. I don't like it when Kyle does that. She she did it to Sutton, she did it to you know, with the oh my gosh, why are you active behaving this way? When any anybody stands up to her, she's just like.
Speaker 2: What who are you? Yeah, she's ridiculous. She's a manipulator and it drives a lot. It drives us crazy. Yeah, it's crazy. So then we go we have some a moment with bows. Right are we are? We ready? Here?
Speaker 1: We're here, We're ready for Bo's for her resume. First we get Bose's resume.
Speaker 2: Right. Her name means in Ghana, it's a gana goddess. So that's what her like. You're summoning this goddess when you say your name. Yeah, I'm going to say, you're not gonna love it. Yeah, I don't know what you're gonna feel. But I say she's cool. Proved me wrong. I still like her. I think producers are pushing her to be all.
Speaker 1: You're not alone. People are like, she's the favorite ever I just don't. It's just not my thing.
Speaker 2: All the workshops, the badshop. You don't want to go to that? Hm, God, let me make a call because for Christmas, I did get you a badass workshop ticket and it's not cheap. So if you really don't like it, let me cancel that. So.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why we can't be a badass bitch without talking constantly about how we're a bad ass bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, then, how would anyone know you were a badass bitch. I guess you could wear a T shirt. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's like badass bitch here, badass bitchery happening, happening.
Speaker 2: But her story was interesting. She does talk about first she's kind of bragging, but then she brings up that story again about her ex. Yeah, then when he got sick, they got back. You know, they had a kid together, and then he looked. He was so cute too. That was a sad story. But she's like, what do you do? You pivot? You pivot. She was looking for like a black prince charming. She's like, but I ended up with this kind of nerdy ginger, right ginger that made me laugh. He was super cute. She's obviously gorgeous, and she has a good message. I mean, look, she is a badass boss bitch. Like this lady has been on the cover of Forbes. Like she knows her stuff. So if she says, hey, start a badass workshop, she knows how to do it.
Speaker 1: But I guess that's what I'm saying, is like, well what I liked. So she we see her giving the workshop and she's, you know, tells the story about her husband and her pivot, her whole pivot where which I was with her on the fact that she was at this job and they're like, hey man, like they call her in. I don't know if they said hey man, they probably hit So he was like, yeah, yeah, Bos, you know, we really like what you're doing. You've made our company like millions more dollars, but you know, you haven't really hit as many home runs as we'd like. And she was like, you go fuck yourself right. Good for her, Yes, that's bad ass bitry. And then she figures it out and goes on to a different job and kills it. That makes some home runs, I guess uh. And then so then she ends her workshop, her badass workshop, with saying, but here's the thing too, people that would attend a badass workshop are the same people that go to like, you know, life Springs Forum, you know, and you're not really you know, Bo's was a special case, like not everybody can be like, oh my god, I took this badass workshop and now I'm going to go like get into corporate America and work my way to the top.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you feel that if you went to that workshop, would you suddenly be like making a million dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean I would, but all I need is like a really short workshop and then I just get I can pivot really fast. Have you ever taken a workshop like that? Yeah? You know, I haven't. You know, I can't even I wrote a self help book, and I can't read self help books. People have tried to send me. I have a friend who sent me and this is not really me. You know, you know me. And the name of the book is you are a Badass. Oh, I was just just gonna I was just gonna name check that book. I was just gonna say, I mean, there's a book, Yeah, you are a badass. Did it make you more badass?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And not only that, I didn't read it. I read like the first couple of pages and I was like, this isn't for me because I just am not easily like you've joined a lot of cults. I just don't do that, right. I'm not easily swayed like that. For I am in some ways, but for some reason just self help, which, like I said, I wrote one like you guys, here's a guide to doing all the things. Sometimes I'll like be complaining about a guy and Chip will say, my bestie, Chip will say, go read the chapter in your book about that you wrote about that, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's total bullshit though I mean anything I said. Yeah, I mean it's like not that you don't mean it for other people, but applying it to yourself. So yeah, no, I've never taken a work Have you taken workshops? No, I've I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've been invited to them a million times, and I always say like, no, not for me.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't know how that's going to change my life. Well, I know some people like they like the the community of it. You know, maybe I don't know. I don't. I don't know what that is. But some people, and we're not putting it down people that go I know a lot of people. I know people that were in the Landmark Forum. I used to get calls from them, like with some weird pitch for me to come down there, and I was like, get the hell out of here. Oh yeah. I worked at a job, my first job in television.
Speaker 1: The boss at the job was a s leader who has now worked at Landmark Forum.
Speaker 2: Yeah that became end, which is tell it like it is was the st thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so the SD was the forum was slightly watered down.
Speaker 2: They're not as meny to you.
Speaker 1: Back in the day of s they would really like just tear you apart, like a lot of those kind of self help self actualization groups did. Their whole method was just tear you down. You're piece of shit, you're nothing, not give you any water, not let you go to the bathroom until you're just in a week in state. Then they build you back up and then you're in a cult. But then Landmark made it softer. But our boss was a leader, and he would constantly try to get the people.
Speaker 2: In the office.
Speaker 1: But I was in the I was in a separate office with all the writers, but all of the support staff, receptionists, the people looking in the contestant. It was a game show. All of them ended up having to go to these workshops. God, but I didn't. He didn't get approached about it.
Speaker 2: I will say this not to defend or whatever, and you know, just just state in a fact I have. I had a lot of friends who are at the Beverly Hills Playhouse, which, if you guys don't know, is sort of not run by scientology but it's like a branch off of it'shys a business, you know. But they didn't do hard pushes. They would say, like, you know, some of my friends did go on because they wanted. They were young, impressionable actors, weren't always the smartest you know what I mean, not always the smartest group. But they yeah, they they did it. But they I was told, they didn't push them. They were like, you know, we do this and if you're interested in coming to a lecture or whatever, you know. They they they didn't hard sell them. So I got to give them that. That's something. That's something, and it was a good It was a good acting class. Everyone that came out of that was really strong. So okay, conclusion, good for both. Join in conclusion, good for both. Maybe look into scientology. Maybe it ain't that bad compared to our show sext week. You know, where are we Let's get Let's get through the next scene, which I thought was interesting. We're gonna do too because we because I've been babbling on, but it's my birthday, it is your birthday. You do what you want, girl. I mean, I can't tell you how many times I'm looking at this insta I can't stop looking at Sarper's face. I know some of you don't know who Sarper is, and that's fine just looking up sa ARPU are Sarper? All right? Meets with Kyle and Kyle My first thought when she she pulls up in that whatever car she I was like, well, she is cleaned up. I love all this money talk about mo and how she may or may not be taken care of, Like she's fine, right, of course, so much money. She has a lot of money. I mean they all do, which is what I said about this this cast, which makes it kind of fun. It's gross how much money they have, but it's kind of the show.
Speaker 1: It is the show, but it kind of rubs me the wrong way to hear two of the richest people I've ever heard of in the world. Yeah, having a talking about like getting their money, like you got your money? Stop, Kyle's not gonna not I'm sure Kyle's going to make just as much money as Sutton, probably I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Sutton, by the way, it's later said she's getting three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month. Yeah, from her husband. Yep. I mean I didn't even know what, she's so obnoxious, But okay, so they they sit down and Setten's like last time I was here, I got botox, and then Kyle's being so shady. She's like looking at her forehead. She's like, hm, when was that? Yeah, to say it wore off, which it did not, by the way, it before was perfect. Oh my god, Sutton's done something between seasons to her face and she looks very young. He looks great, especially before it. Now, what I will say if we're just breaking it down, and I'd tell Sutton if she was here, because I need all this stuff because she did a perfect job with her forehead botox. She could use a little lyft around the cheeks. It's kind of like doesn't match a little bit. But I thought Kyle was shady. That was a shady thing to say. Oh it's like, oh look I just got highlights. It's like but when because it looks like they're fading. I mean, I know that's maybe how you talk. She's used to having sisters, and maybe that's just how you talk to sisters.
Speaker 1: Well, she doesn't get along with her sisters that well, so maybe that's not how you talk to it. Maybe that's how her sisters talk to her.
Speaker 2: So she talks to other people like that. I guess that's fair. I told you I have a girlfriend that talks to me like that's constant. She's constantly tearing apart my looks. I can't, well, how are you friends with somebody like that? I don't know. She does it in a way that feels very sisterly. She'll be like, hm, are we going a little too light with the highlights, or like you need to cut your hair's too long? I like it when it's here, and she'll show me where she likes it, and I'm like, I understood, got it, I know where you like it. There's where I like it. Listen.
Speaker 1: One thing that I know about your face is it looks better with a chin length bob.
Speaker 2: And bangs and like you do, but short bangs. Yea very short bass. This is our joke about like trying to get being a catty friend to give them really bad advice. Yeah, for your date, you should wear kultts hear me out or squirt. You still have sports, right, Guys love a sport and they love baby bangs from the nineties. They probably do though. They do love baby bangs, but if you're twenty, they love them. They don't love them. If you like roll in It at fifty with baby bangs. I love how guys say shit with that first little girl with no makeup. Yeah, if she's eighteen, you love it. Fuck exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, guys with thee I just like you more natural. Oh god, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Fuck off? It's so annoying. Okay, So they have this conversation and then it shows a recap here of Kyle. So Sutton's sort of like, I don't know. People say, how do you trust Kyle? Again? Who said I trust her? So fair enough, because it shows Kyle kind of shadily calling out her drinking, which we have done. We've done on the show. Sudden does have a drinking thing. Oh yeah, she's drinking in the more you know, but you know, I guess that's up to her. But Kyle calls it out on National TV, not very kindly.
Speaker 1: It's just one thing that's so funny about this show is you can tell the people that do not spend time together between seasons, and that would be Sutton in Kyle because it's like we have to see a flashback and then we're like, oh, yeah, they were kind of enemies last season, but now they're having lunch because they have to because oh we're going to be filming together.
Speaker 2: So full of shit. If anyone did to Kyle, which she does to like in sudden in that moment, okay, they're not getting long in the flashback, but she's like, yeah, I mean maybe it was your medication or something like you don't that's a mean thing to say. It's just a mean thing to say to someone on TV if you think they actually have an issue, or say it but then be able to receive it, because Kyle, you can never say it to her right right, And I feel.
Speaker 1: Like right now, So Kyle's trying to tell Sutton, She's like no, but like Mauricio and I we get along so great, like you don't even understand, Like it's almost like we're still married, like we're we live in the same house, Like yeah we do. We do some stuff like on our own a little bit, but like it's gonna be no problem. Oh we're gonna split everything fifty to fifty. And Sutton's just like sideye in the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I like Sutton in the summit. I like that kind of strong southern, get your stuff make sure. She's like, yeah, no, it seems seems real nice, seem real mess to me too.
Speaker 1: My ex Kyle's like, Kyle's like, you know, you don't understand. Moe wrote about me in his book and he said if it wasn't for my wife, I wouldn't have any of this. So like that's proof, right, Like I'm just going to show that to the judge. And Sutton tells the camera she's like, those forensic people are going to get in there, they're going to burn that book.
Speaker 2: I loved that. Yeah, sometimes we need we need a Sutton. I don't want Sudden in my life specifically, but we need someone like that, Like girl, one thing do you know about man? They do not like to part with their money and it's just the truth and us. So I know so many people who have thought exactly what And I'm not saying that's the case with Mo, but you know, just be smart, get away, Like you need to file?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she tells her. She's like, you got a file, and then Kyle gets like annoyed. She's like, I don't know why she's like pushing me to file, Like I don't I don't everything's fine, Like Mo and I are totally fine, but then we find out things are not fine.
Speaker 2: And because are not fine, I.
Speaker 1: Really feel like overall in this episode, there's a lot of information about how none of these marriages were doing that great.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: P k and Derey were not doing great for years. Obviously, Kyle and Mauricio, A lot of that was fake mm hmm. Who else?
Speaker 2: I mean, none of them are doing great? Yeah, who's who's Yeah, No, it's it's an Erica.
Speaker 1: Oh Erica and Tom All they used to show them all the time, all the flashbacks about they tell thereat Yeah, we could tell on that one, but for the they were faking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She would never say anything bad about him to camera. She oh, Tom, he's so supportive of me, And then we found out that he wasn't.
Speaker 2: The thing that makes me so mad, extra mad about Kyle, And she's not the worst of him. I mean, of course she's there's so many worst housewives, but she she just can't. She has to control the narrative and and she's and that's the problem. So when Sutton tries to give like pretty gentle advice like you need to file, you know, like I guess she could have set it off camera, but that's not what the show is, right. Kyle doesn't like that. She doesn't know. She's like, no, no, no, no, no no, I'm not going to talk bad about that's fine. She doesn't have to talk about most she doesn't want to. But she could just say noted okay, but she just like you can see it in her eyes, like, oh god, I don't want that. I don't, which I understand too. It's hard. I get it. I don't. It's all crazy, it's all crazy. But you know what listened to break?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is part one, but we're going to do our shout outs for you guys because we decided not to do them on ninety day because this is.
Speaker 2: A bigger show and you go ninety days about to blow the fuck up after you guys, hear Sarper, don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: That is true. So before we go, let's say hi to our people.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do them? In settin voice? I think so. I mean, Kathy Callman, you might want to file. You might want to go ahead and file, Don Leey, Sarah Biker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray, same to you and y'all borrow.
Speaker 1: Your marriage is not doing well, and I think you better protect yourself. Shelley Clavier. Men don't like to part with their money. Cherry Shannon Cherry's don't like to part with other Sheerris like Cherry Singer.
Speaker 2: That's right, Tama Adams, I think I know you for some reason that that one. I think we're I think we're cousins. Paul Sullivan, Stephanie Rinker, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barnes, and Kelly D. Kelly D. You might need to update your bowtox. I don't really get bout I'll take you to get boutoks with me.
Speaker 1: Also, Ishan Vajpay he wants to tell you about rotary dot org. It's it's it's builds community. It's not just for old, stuffy boring, you know, get it right. Go to rotary dot org and see what we're talking about. If you want to do Instagram advertising or TikTok advertising and you don't really know how to do it. You don't know how to advertise your business using social media, go to use spitfire social.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go do that. I'm gonna email Jamie, Yeah, Jamie bell Itt spitfire social That is how you elevate. You get you on your TikTok and your Instagram.
Speaker 1: If you want to get a car, go to use my friend Adam Lerner. He got me a car. He's gotten a lot of my friends their cars. He's a car broker. Takes all the pain out of getting a car. If you live in California, totally free. If you live anywhere else, there's a fee, but he will you don't have to sign anything. You If he gets you a lower price, great, go with it. Then you pay the fee. If not, have a good day. Adam's got a car dot com.
Speaker 2: And our friend Laura Stewart has Aspire Counseling, which you know I'm a little obsessed with. It's she and other therapists specialize in trauma work and do remote brain mapping. They give you this thing to put on your head. It's really cool neurofeedback and coaching services. You do not have to live in Colorado for this. You can live anywhere and it's just check this out. It's Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 1: Yep, and last but not least, our friend Jackoaline Bellick get a better ranking. That's this is for your business. It provides search engine optimization, get a better ranking dot com. All right, all right, we will see you guys in a few minutes for part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about joining Patreon for sarper but I'm going to push that again because it's that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're going to also post we have a we did a show for board, but we're going to post it on our Rose Pricks. An update on the Hannah Kobayashi story.
Speaker 2: She's a missing person and it's really yeah, trigger warning, it's it's it's incredibly tragic, but we're gonna we're keeping up with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cecily did some deep diving and has new information.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you, Thanks you guys, Bye bye