Speaker 1: All right, three two one, Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on tonight's show. I have a very special guest, a returning guest. We talked two months ago about his book which was tight titled The Falsification of History Are Distorted Reality, and that's a great book. I highly recommend that book. But he has just published a new book, a book that came out this month May second, twenty nineteen, the title of which is JFK A very British coup, The Definitive Truth of the Assassination. And his name is John Hammer. John. Are you there.
Speaker 2: I am William House.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. Thanks thanks for agreeing to the interview. I'd really read through the book and found it very interesting. A lot of information I did not know. And you know, I think you wrote on the intro there's like forty thousand JFK books on the assassination. So this is for me a welcome edition to see. The broader reality is a broader involvement of people outside the US who definitely seem to be involved in this death of JFK. John F. Kennedy on November second, nineteen sixty three. So maybe before we get into the text of the book, you can talk a little bit about your background and how you became interested in the subject, and then we can talk about some of the the forces that really conspired to kill John F. Kennedy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I mean, as people have already heard me speak, will know. I mean I've been into the sort of one of the better word of the conspiracy world for over twenty years now, and I've investigated full time during that time many many.
Speaker 2: Different topics, and JFK was just one of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, a lot of the stuff, other stuff, you know, the Great Grant conspiracy is covered in as you just finally pointed out, the Falsification of History, which is another of my books. But yeah, the JFK thing, I've always been fascinated. I think I think most people have, you know, even it's not just good for the.
Speaker 2: An American thing. I think the whole world was absolutely.
Speaker 3: Fascinated by the Kennedy assassination and the mechanics of it and who was involved. And of course I don't think I don't think that many people actually believe that Oswald was the Loane Gunman at all. And you know, so in one sense, we've got a head start there when we're trying to convert people, to convince people that there was a bigger conspiracy, because I think most people realize that also from the war On Commission, which allegedly investigated the Kennedy assassination, is known broadly to be a nonsense.
Speaker 2: Really, So yeah, I mean I've always been interested in it.
Speaker 3: And it just what figur of the book after was that i'd actually written for one of my other books, behind mccurt I'd written a huge section on kendidate, of which a lot of that was in this book, excuse me, and quite simple, there wasn't enough room.
Speaker 2: For it to go in behind it because it's a massive book.
Speaker 3: It's over half a million words, but I actually wrote over nine hundred thousand words. But it just, I mean, it's in two volumes as it is, and I just thought, you know, you've got to be sensible about this and cut it down. And a lot of the stuff that I could out was the stuff about the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 2: So it's sort of been similarly in the back of my.
Speaker 3: Mind for quite a while that you know, yeah, maybe I could make a book with it. And that's exactly what I did in the end, So I just expanded upon it and they have it.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, And I mean your general a position you kind of go back and trace the history of these nefurious groups that I really have been in the Western world, but who have you definitely were traced too many of these key players around the conspiracy to kill JFK.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. I mean.
Speaker 3: I was speaking to it jfcare assassination just this week as a matter of fact, and he's a guy who's American, guy who's been researching it for over thirty.
Speaker 2: Years, and he read the synopsis in my book and he just.
Speaker 3: Said, Wow, I didn't know any of that stuff at all. And we just had a very brief conversation through Twitter messaging, and you know, so he was this is a guy who's who's been.
Speaker 2: Looking into the stuff for thirty years.
Speaker 3: So you know, there is a lot of other background that people are not aware of. And what I've done is, as you sort of alluded to there is I've expanded the search, if you like, So I'm beyond the borders of the US, and the footprint lead directly to the UK and the British Crown.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So maybe you can talk about that the British Crown and the City of London and all of these people who are interested in the banking cartel.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, okay, I think I think you're right. I mean, I think that's that's the best place to start. Is the actual background to it. What a lot of people don't realize that there is an entity called the Crown Empire or the Crown it's sometimes caught for short. And the Crown doesn't necessarily mean the Queen of England or the British monarchy, although they are obviously the figureheads of it. But it goes much much deeper than that. The Crown Empire.
Speaker 2: Actually controls world politics.
Speaker 3: It controls world, but I mean world, not just British banking, the health system, everything. Huge corporations are all directly or indirectly controlled by some aspect of the British Crown Empire. It's an all powerful entity in other words, And as I said, it's not exclusive with British either. I mean, America is intrinsically involved with it too, Okay. I mean, just to give you a little bit of background to how it sort of started. It began at the end of the seventeenth century with the formation of the Bank of England. I don't want to go into too much detail and boil everybody to death, but I think it's important to get this background. The Bank of England was created in sixteen sixteen ninety four and it was financed by Dutch bankers who you served the British throne and placed William the Third on the throne. Again, I don't want to go too deeply into that, but anyway, it was the Bank of England, the formation of the Bank of England that led to the beginning of the central banking system, if you like. And this actually their ability to create money from thin air gave them the power and the finance obviously to expand their sphere of control. And what happened was that the actual city of London, and by the city, I don't mean London itself, the greater London. I mean the actual financial heart of the city, and it's just referred to in the UK as the city and it's the financial empire, and it's one square mile and it's just slightly to with the east of the city center proper, and that city's square mile actually became a sovereign state in sixteen ninety four when the Bank of England was founded, and that's important that it was a sovereign state in its own right, very.
Speaker 2: Much the same as Washington d C. Yes, are the three.
Speaker 3: The City of London is the world banking empire, the Washington d C is the military empire, and the Vatican is the religious empire. And they're all connected, and they're all governed either directly or indirectly by the British Crown.
Speaker 2: So this square mile of the city is not subject to UK law in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: It's got its own court, it's got its own flag, got its own police force.
Speaker 2: And mayor, and it will.
Speaker 3: Freemasonry is also run from there, as well as the entire world legal operators.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, I know some of this information.
Speaker 3: It sounds absolutely fantastic to people, but trust me, it's true, and it's quite easy to google this stuff and find out find it out for yourselves.
Speaker 2: I'm not making this up, no, but.
Speaker 1: When I was in the UK and traveled to the City of London, it's discernibly different than the other parts of the city. It actually really has a completely different architecture and it's streets are a little different. It's pretty remarkable. And I was in the banking industry and nobody could really figure out why the London interbank offering rate was a key lending opportunity, why we were going all the way to London, But it really was. That's actually a global standard comes out of the Bank of London. I mean the City of.
Speaker 3: London, absolutely and in fact, many even US banks have their headquarters in the City of London, which I found absolutely amazing, to be honest. You know the fact that you think it's Wall Street, don't you the US's empire or the US Spanish Empire. But no, a lot of American banks headquarters I think it was about seventy who was to have their headquarters actually in the City of London. And there's something like in total, there's something like four hundred major world banks that have their headquarters in the City of London.
Speaker 2: But that just okay.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, the freemasonry is there, the legal system is there. It doesn't operate under common law either, which is an important point. Common law is the law of the land. It should be the law of the land in every country, but it's not. The common law is very simple. Common law just states that you shouldn't do harm to anyone in any way, shape or form, or permit harm to be caused to another by your inaction.
Speaker 2: And that's common law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the laws that governors are so vast now that they're not actually laws. They're called statutes really, and it's a commercial law, maritime law, or the law of contracts. And that's how they assert the control over us by usurping common law and creating this set of rules for themselves that allows them to in effect bend the legal system to what they wanted to be. And this has been noted many people might have noticed this. For example, when you see courtroom dramas in both the US and the UK, the Union flag in the UK has a gold fringe, and the Stars and Trust stripes in the US in courtrooms has a gold fringe as well, as it does on military uniforms as well. And then it's that that denotes that you're actually operating under maritime law, the law of contracts, and not the law of the land, which is common law. If we were to just operate some of the under common law, then they couldn't controllers in the way that we do. And so this is why they do it and it's all very very fake and all very contrived.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean that's the kind of background of these connections through this kind of do permeate these players in the Kennedy killing all the way even to the US. So you can see this kind of banking hand behind everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And you know, as I said, the Crown's not subject to the UK government.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 3: We're sort of getting to the point a little bit now. I know it's been a little bit of a digression, but another key element to what we're talking about is the fact that the Crown Empire still and this is a very important point, holds the lands and title deeds to all of North America, not just Canada, but the US as well.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't believe that, Oh no, we.
Speaker 3: Wont our independence in seventeen seventy six, so were independence blad blah blah. Yes, that was the appearance, but in actual fact that wasn't the case. And you know, again, I would invite anybody to just do a very quick Internet search on that topic and you'll see that it's true.
Speaker 2: Jeorgia third, when he.
Speaker 3: Allegedly reluctantly gave the US it's independence. After losing the war, losing in quote marks, he insisted on retaining ultimate control and this has remained the case ever since. America is not an independent state, despite all appearances of the contrary, but as agreed in the Treaty of Paris of seventeen eighty three, the US was to remain a Crown colony, and it has done to this day. And in fact, he's operating under a fake constitution as well. Now, the original constitution was quietly scrapped in eighteen seventy one and replaced by an entirely different one, a different, completely different set of rules. And in order for them to achieve this that this was how the District of Columbia had to be instituted, and that also became then became a city state at that point in time. Okay, and again, as I say, don't take my word for it, this information is all quite easily accessible. So it's not like, oh, John Hamer's talking a load of rubbish, you know, it's it's easily verifiable all this stuff. So yeah, that just sets the scene. So we've got this powerful entity called the Crown who control everything. They control the finance, they control all industry and commerce.
Speaker 2: They control the legal profession.
Speaker 3: They controlled just about every major institution you can imagine in the Western world at least, and certainly a lot as well in the East. So you've got this guy Kennedy, who I believe was Okay, he was no angel. I don't think anybody who gets to be to the top of politics is going to fall into that category. But I think he was basically a decent guy who wanted to do the best for his people within the constraints that he would have as a president. But unfortunately, there were certain things that happened or that he instigated within his presidency that caused all these different forces of the Crown Empire to come together to conspire against him.
Speaker 1: But Kennedy himself, John JFK was no choir boy. He wasn't from a very honest or you know the Joe Kennedy himself was. And you write in the book somebody said about Joe Kenny, Joe Kenny was the personification of evil. Was like financial grave dancer inside or inside Trader, friends of the Brahmfman family, which is still relevant today in regards to this Nexian cult. Yeah, so really remarkable stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean Joe Kennedy was was quite quite an operator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he had his fingers in many pies. As they say.
Speaker 3: He was involved in the the other days of the movie industry. He was as you said, he was involved in the liquor industry, especially during the Prohibition.
Speaker 2: It was he was the prime mover in getting a lot of.
Speaker 3: The the whiskey and liquor from Bromfends in Canada as as you mentioned in the US. And of course he made a huge fortune on the back of all that. And it was heavily involved with the mafia as well. And again you know, they do the head in my little book, the Mafia. They're one of the factions that are involved. People think that, you know, they're just sort of a you know, yeah, or i'd be quite prominent and the dangerous and important and all the rest of it. But they don't think they've got any real powerment governmentally. Well I'm sorry again to disabuse people at that, but they certainly have. There is a very key player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt. I mean they had control over Edgar j Edgar Hoover. They actually had had him blackmailed, so you know, he actually never said there was really any such thing as the mafia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. He was in their pocket without a doubt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And but yeah, Joe Kennedy, he was. He was kind of like something that happened here in twenty eight eight where he came in and took all these defaulted mortgages and bottom cheap and resold them when the market corrected. Like he knew all this stuff, and these types of techniques and tactics go back through Joe Kennedy even before him, but all the way up to the current day. I mean, you have the head of the Treasury here in the United States, it's Minutchin, who did the same thing that Kennedy did. That's how he made his money. He bought these portfolios of defaulted mortgages. But yeah, it's incredible too that Joe Kennedy became the head of the SEC in nineteen thirty four. Is just astonished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as I say in the book, it's like the fox in charge of the hen House, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You know? Absolutely so. I mean I think that it's interesting that family dynamic and dynastic elements of the Kennedy family really changed after Kennedy Senior had a stroke on nineteenth of December nineteen sixty one. I think you pointed that out. I think it's an important point that this it changed John and probably Robert as well, into more independent players.
Speaker 2: Would you agree with absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean Joe was a was an arch manipulator. Just to go backtrack slightly, I mean it was he that you know, massive ambitions for his sons.
Speaker 2: He put them under a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: It was his machinations, if you like, that sort of manipulated.
Speaker 2: One of his sons. Unfortunately, until Joe Junior.
Speaker 3: John's older brother died in the war, it was Joe that was going to be, you know, put forward as president and all the rest of it. But because unfortunately Joe was killed, Joe Junior was killed in the war, it fell upon John. And John John was quite a sickly sort of a child than and a young man. He was actually a lot, a lot more sickly than people imagined him to be. But he was Nevertheless, I think a lot of it was was sort of out of his control. As I said, Joe was an archman. Joe was an arch manipulator, and he maneuvered John into that position with the help of people like the mafia and and Aristotle A. Nassis was another big player in it all of course, and it was on the Mafia and an ass say so that that John was actually manipulated into the role of president to replaces the older brother.
Speaker 1: Right, and it was kind of like there was all kinds of issues that the Cook County books were cooked, there's all. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that, yeah, happened a bit.
Speaker 3: Like the bit like the Bush election in was it two thousand four that was really really rigged. They probably all are, but there was one in particular where they deliberately didn't count the boats in a certain county or whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was, it was. It was similar to that.
Speaker 3: And I think I think the Kennedy Nixon election was the closest ever result, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think you said something like there was a point five differential or something like that.
Speaker 2: Very close, but yeah, it was along those lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So he so Kennedy gets into gets into the presidency, but he is a very colorful personal life, right.
Speaker 3: Well that's what yeah, I mean, I think that's that's one thing that people do know about Kennedy. I mean, he had lots of shall we say, illicit liaisons with eligible young women. One of the quotes that I remember seeing and when I was writing the book was that embedded half the girls on the West Coast or something, half the eligible single girls on the West Coast, and probably a lot of the married ones as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was it was a prolific adulter. I shall say he went.
Speaker 1: To Stanford Business School or something like that, right, Did he tends Stamford for a little bit?
Speaker 2: Maybe that I can't remember, but I know that he went to.
Speaker 3: The boarding school he went to as a as a youth as a teenager was choked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, I can't. I don't whether he went to Stanford or.
Speaker 1: Not, But there was there was an interesting aspect of him because of this, this kind of like he had a decadent as a child of wealth, decadent life. But he was curious about stuff that was happening in the UK at the time of his presidency, something known as the Profumo affair. And you said word about that. But he was tied into that affair. It's probably one of the main reasons why he was interested in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was tied into I think it was. He asked all his aides and secretaries and et cetera to keep him up to speed on it all the time. I mean he was fascinated by it because I think he was actually running a little scared because it's known that he.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you just dropped out right there.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I think he wanted to be kept up to speed on the Perfume Perfumer affair and how it was progressing because he'd been involved sexually with one of the women that was involved in the Perfumer affair.
Speaker 2: Do you want to give a little bit of background to Perfuma affair?
Speaker 1: Yes, please do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well, this was a big scandal in the UK in nineteen sixty one. I think it was where the Minister of War Don Perfumo was involved in a scandal because he was having a.
Speaker 2: Love affair sexual.
Speaker 3: Affair with a woman who turned out to be a Russian spy and who had been also having an affair with the Russian some Russian diplomat in the UK, quite a high ranking diplomat. But obviously the implications there were staggering. It was the height of the Cold War and our Minister of War was, you know, sleeping with a girl who was also having an affair with, you know, the one of the one of the major Russian diplomats, So it was. It was a big thing in the UK, and I was only a small boy at the time.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Christine.
Speaker 3: It was all over the newspapers and the TV and the radio and all that sort of stuff. But as it turned out, Kennedy had also been having an affair with the same woman, so I think he was pretty scared that he was going to get somehow dragged into it and get his name dragged through the mud.
Speaker 2: And obviously that would have resulted.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, and there was Mariella Novatni, right, it was. It was so Mariella. And there was a movie about it here or in the State Scandal, I think it was done.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I think it was a British movie, wasn't it. But he probably got it over there too.
Speaker 1: No, it was. It was very interesting and interesting story. Stephen Ward was the guy who was the kind of pimp of these young girls, and he was into black magic and he was member. He was associating with all these other people in that society, the craze, all this stuff like that. I kind of covered that in my book talked about Tom Dreiberg and all these other kind of unsafe characters.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well dry Berg was a it was a communist, wasn't as it turned out, it was a yeah that's another story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another story. But he was very interesting. He was supposed to be alstro Croley's there and I was supposed to beget a guy who was going to carry on the work, but he didn't seem to take to it. Like but yeah, there were those sixties and there were full of scandal in the UK. There was all kinds of scandals and things going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indeed.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So just to continue the story a little bit now, So obviously Kenned is involved now. And not long after he took office there was the Cuba missile crisis. Of course, before that there was a bare pigs fiasco.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that right?
Speaker 3: And after that that was an invasion of Cuba for those who don't know, the planned invasion of Kuba, which Kennedy had sort of approved.
Speaker 2: But that was a disaster.
Speaker 3: They were all basically they killed or captured on the beach by the Cubans, and that didn't go down too well with the American public. So Kennedy's population popularity rating in the first year of his office was probably the worst in entire history of the US. I mean, it was so low. So he had to do certain things, Kennedy to actually try and improve his popularity rating. And one of the things that sort of came afterwards was the Cuban missile crisis, which again is a whole other story, but I believe that was entirely contrived with the connivance of Khrushchov in order to as far as Kennedy was concerned, to improve his popularity, and of course he did, and he went through the roof after the Cuban missile crisis because he was seen as the savior of mank kind. Basically, you know that that the world was on the brink of nuclear war as we all thought, or as they all thought, and and Kennedy was the It was the seventh Cavalry right riding over the hill. So he saved the day, and this popular popularity went went through the roof, right.
Speaker 1: But the Big Pigs, I think the Bay of Pigs is key to the assassination because it involved his conflicts with the deep state at that time and led to the dismissal the head of the CIA, John Foster, John Dole. It was it John Dole's or one of the Dolls brothers, John John Foss Dolls who ended up being on the commission that oversaw the assassination. I mean, it's just unbelievable. Like you look at those pictures, It's like this is about as legit as a three dollars bill. So yeah, so, I mean, and he Kennedy was no friend of the CIA. He made statements that I'm going to blow it up to smothereens or so, you know, he was he was.
Speaker 3: Went to the CIA into a thousand paces. So yeah, so him and the CI were not best buddies, right, correct.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you see this him just kind of making more and more enemies as his administrator, as his presidency you know, progressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And of course Bobby Kennedy, his brother, who was the oh gosh, what was his position he.
Speaker 1: Was, I think he was the attorney general. Attorney general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was going after the he was going after the mafia as well, of course, which didn't go down too well because you know, it was all supposed to be one big cozy tea party wasn't it. You know, all these all these factions all sitting hand in hand, cozying up to each other, enjoying a great relationship. You know, they weren't expecting that anybody in the US government was ever going to come down on them like they did.
Speaker 2: So that was the mafia. We've already covered the CIA.
Speaker 3: These are all factions that are getting there and slapped by the by the new administration, and murmurings and murmurings about all this, and yeah, and then of course the next thing was well, another important thing to mention is the situation with LBJ as well Johnson. Of course, the Kennedy and Johnson absolutely loathed and detested each other. They were the only reason that Kennedy had asked LBJ to be his running mate was that LBJ had a lot of influence in the Deep South and amongst the oil people, whereas Kennedy was very much an Eastern establishment kind of guy, wasn't he, And so he had.
Speaker 2: A lot of sort of support on the seaboard.
Speaker 3: But when you get down into the Deep South and the and the especially the oil regions, you know, Texas and other states, he he wasn't popular at all.
Speaker 2: So he needed somebody like LBJ. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think if lb jared not being on the ticket, I think Kennedy would have lost quite heavily actually, So yeah, so LBJ and Kenddy hated each other, and he only tolerated him for the support that he would bring from other areas of the country that he knew that were his weakest positions. So, I mean LBJ was as corrupt as they come as well. He was into all sorts of different things. And again I don't cover all that in the book.
Speaker 1: But he had a history of murder leading up to nineteen sixty three, right, and yeah it had was Mac Wallace was his hitman killed his sister, Like I really don't.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, absolutely, yeah, I do cover that in my in my book Behind the Curtain. Actually it's not in the JFK book obviously it's a bit of a diversion. But yeah, so you know, these these these players are mounting up. Now we've got the Mafia, we've got the CIA, And as I was saying, LBJ was a big anti I think LBJ was deeply involved in it as well.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: But the other side of the coin with with LBJ was the fact that Kennedy upset all lbj's supporters.
Speaker 2: In big Oil.
Speaker 3: There was something called the oil depletion allowance that have been going on ever since the oil industry had been born in the late nineteenth century, and the all depletion allowance basically said that it actually allowed you to offset a large amount of tax other than the normal standard business allowances, So so other industries weren't necessarily subject, you know, I had this tax allowable element to their incomes.
Speaker 2: If you like.
Speaker 3: But it was just particularly for the oil industry, and nobody really knows why than probably lobbying, but I think it was something like it meant that you got a thirty percent what's the word, I'm looking for, a thirty allowance, whereas much other industries was twenty five percent, or it could have even been twenty percent. So it was a big difference anywhere between all the different industries and oil, and kennedyth said quite rightly, this.
Speaker 2: Is not right.
Speaker 3: You know, we can't have one industry that is, you know, benefiting in this way to the detriment of.
Speaker 2: All the others. Will scrap the old depleation allowance. So that's what it did.
Speaker 3: In effect, what the old depletion allowance meant to the oil industry was that they could go do some speculative drilling anywhere in the oil regions, and if four out of the five wells ended up being dry, then they still made of it. You know, even with one well operating, they could still make a profit. But of course without that allowance then that wouldn't have been the case.
Speaker 2: So you can.
Speaker 3: Imagine the powerful big oil industrict interested in Texas, of which LBJ was there the facto head, if you like, he was their figurehead, were mightily upset by this. So again, you know, we've got to tack those people onto the list of people.
Speaker 1: Who Yeah, I mean there's not a list of people he was making friends with. Really, he was just kind of not making alliances that would support him. I think he alienated the Joint Chief of Staff, He alienated fired a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and Hoover as well, who was intrintingly involved with the mafia. J Hoover obviously he was upset as well. So the FBI as well, that they were they were you know, you can add them to the list too. Hoover was, as you pointed out of it was in bed with the mafia, and a big crack down from Bobby Kennedy on the mafia did not go down well with him obviously because it impacted on him and his lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Right prostrates homosexuality. I mean, what was that guy? Yeah, his I think his secretary was his lover, right, I forgot his name, but at that time, Yeah, it was very scandalous, but he I mean I think really you get into chapter five is really where you kind of talk about the ritual aspects, but also these global fronts where that all these people were associated. Really like Clay Shaw, who features in the Oliverstone j JFK movie and the Garrison investigation was part of these kind of right wing fascist central Mandy is a commerciality, the Italian so Jan also you know, he had these weird CIA connections and was also interesting character.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, yeah, that's the Olive Stone movie. JFK was quite good as far as it went. I mean, he.
Speaker 3: Actually opened the door if you like to to other investigations. But but the movie itself was a bit of a letdown in many ways because you know, I think it was actually it ended up actually being part of the cover up, I think, and it wasn't as shall we say, as enlightening as as it could have been, and it focused on on all these I just as you pointed out all these different elements that were involved, I mean they.
Speaker 2: And again that.
Speaker 3: But but you know, I think, as we said before, there they weren't the major players.
Speaker 2: They were just the foot soldiers in the operation.
Speaker 3: I think I think actually the key player was a guy called George the Moronshield who was descended from Russian aristocracy, and he was actually really weirdly and nobody can understand why, or maybe they can. He was a friend of Oswald's, which was really strange because Oswald was an ordinary working guy and yet this guy, this ex rush from a family of Russian aristocrat he befriended Oswald for some reason, and he seemed to be his mentor, and there was all sorts of connections.
Speaker 2: To Russia, if you remember, with Oswald.
Speaker 3: And again some people believe I'm not absolute one hundred percent, but some people believe that there were actually two Oswald's, one of them created by the CIA just to cause confusion. So that you know, it sounds fantastic to say that the CIA actually created a look alike, a double, if you like, and actually let him grow up totally independently of each other, these two Oswald's characters, just on the off chance that they might need him for something, some covert operation in the in the future.
Speaker 2: And this was one of the ones because there was another set of doubles.
Speaker 3: Well because again what I cover it very briefly in the book, But what happened was was that they were actually going to assassinate Kennedy in Chicago.
Speaker 1: First off, there was a Miami operation too.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's right, but but the I can't remember why, but the plan backfired and so they had to call that off. I think I think word got out, didn't it. There was a possible assassination. Was it so that the trip was canceled or something? But apparently, and so I believe, so I've read there was another set of doubles that they were going to use in that particular plot had it come to that. So it must be a common occurrence. And they've got these to these two sets of you know, more than two sets of people probably all the time who were doubles, and they can use in the obfuscation after the event.
Speaker 1: But the reason, one of the confirmations that there were doubles is that the Oswald was in two places at the same time, right, Like, he was seen in Mexico City and I think it was Louisiana at the same time New Orleans. A're right, so he can't be at both places. But people are seeing him and you know, we are how do you how do you resolve that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And even on the day I mean they was seen in you know, on the day of the assassination, he was seen in two different places at once. Because Oswald was supposed to have murdered the police officer tipp it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's but he was seen in.
Speaker 3: Another place in Dallas at the same time by a different people. And of course you then get because of the because of the whole thing is is a complete lie and a complete you know, fabrication. You get all these anomaloes of people seeing different elements of it in different ways, and of course then that needs a bit of a clean up operation.
Speaker 2: So then you get so.
Speaker 3: Then you you get what's called some people may have heard of the Clinton body count, Well this is the Kennedy body count.
Speaker 2: Because there were literally hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of people who were actually died in very very suspicious circumstances in the ears following the assassination, all who were sort of vaguely, you know, peripherally involved in many different aspects of that day.
Speaker 1: Right, So like de Morenschild himself supposedly.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Yeah, I mean he died very suddenly the day he was supposed to appear at one of the hearings, didn't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually very common in DC. If you're supposed to attend to hearing, your likelihood of dying mysteriously forty eight hours ahead is very high. It's not just a Mornchill. But if you read there was a family of Secrets. I can't remember the name of the author, but there are papers between De Moornchill talking to George Bussr. And de Morenchild's basically pleading for his life. Yeah, it's clearly saying, you know, I'm sorry, I'm going to keep my mouth shut. No, it is not forbade him, but he's it's doing it in a very you know, in something of an educated person. Of those he was a white Russian. He was part of the group that resisted the Soviets, and his family is basically destroyed and kicked out, but also an oil man. But yeah, he was. I mean, there are papers there that do exist talking between him and Georgia was Sor He was at an oil meeting supposedly at on the day of the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, so yeah, I mean, just to go back to all these different factions that Jeff cop said for me, I mean, there was all the ones that have already mentioned, Big Oil, LBJ, the.
Speaker 2: Mafia, CIA, the FBI.
Speaker 3: Importantly, I think it's worth mentioning financial Empire as well. In was it sixty three years just before or He was killed, wasn't it he issued Executive Order one zero, which was effectively bypassing the Federal Reserve and their ability to create money from thin air and charge interest on it.
Speaker 2: He thought that that was a bad idea, which of course it is.
Speaker 3: But of course the Federal Reserve and their power through the Crown Empire is all encompassing really, and they were not going to sit back and let Kennedy issue his own currency. You know, that would have been the end of their gravy train, you know, So again we can add them to the list that you know, Big Finance were a major, major player in all this and the things all coming together now. And of course the Bushes as well. You mentioned very briefly jeje H. W. Bush there, and you know they had their hearts set on being a presidential dynasty as well, so you know, they got all sorts of bolting ambitions along those lines. So and Bush was, well, we all know what kind of a guy Bush was, I think, so you know we can have it add him to the list. And you know the Bush family itself, not just HW but his father Prescott as well. I think they were all you know, they were all involved too.
Speaker 1: It's just remarkable to the Kennedy dynasty was basically destroyed over time. You know. So when Robert then the JFK Jr.
Speaker 3: Edward as well, I mean Edward was disgraced with chap equit that was probably of his own making, I guess, But but he was, you know, he would I think he was. Was he standing for election?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was trying to become president. He was trying to find the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So of course, I mean, so that's as you say, you know that the John and Bobby and then the younger brother Edward Edward, you know, after the chap equittic it's and then Edward never stood a chance of becoming president because of the state that it created.
Speaker 1: Basically, JFK was it. Robert Rothk said that he was going to get to bottom up, get to the bottom of his brothers assassination, and that then.
Speaker 3: He had to go Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah, of course he was probably getting too close to the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just insane. So, I mean there's I think that what's really interesting about the book is you tie this kind of Crown power through you know, perm index, these known talks, the New Orleans trademark that were covered in JFK's movie, and the Garrison investigation, all these things. This guy Stevenson, William Stevenson, who was in Jamaica that you think assembled it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got Stevenson's m I six as well, which is the British Foreign Intelligence Service. So again you know that that's another sort of proof if you like that it wasn't just an internal deal, you know, it was it was the British ground and m I six is an integral part of British Crown. It's their security service anything. So yeah, Stephenson was a big player in it, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And what is it? Ian Fleming wrote the the guidelines for the founding of the CIA from the OSS like he Fleming actually traveled to the US to write the paper to set up the CIA. Have you ever heard that? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. Interesting, Yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's friends with Stevenson and Jamaica, the Trial Club and you and I talked about the Circua offline, you know, So there's all these clubs are very patriotic, pseudo fascist or real fascist people all involved in this death yea, the death of absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But just to sort of round round off about the book itself, Yeah, I mean, as I say, the details of the actual assassination and all the aftermath, it's probably prettysh standard stuff. I mean, I will be the first I've met that, although you know, it's my take on it, of a but I don't think there's possibly any vastly new information within that aspect of it. But as you say, the whole premise of the book is how it it wasn't just.
Speaker 2: An internal operation.
Speaker 3: It was probably a worldwide thing, you know, especially with the British influence, And I think that's what makes the book different and stand out from the crowd, if you like, to my humble opinion.
Speaker 1: You know that's great. Well, I definitely recommend the book. Is there anything, but we're at forty five minutes. Is there anything you'd like to add or other than that?
Speaker 3: I can't really think of anything, William, to be honest, the basics of it, I mean, there's we go into masses of detail, but I think you know that's probably.
Speaker 1: That's what the book is for. People, Go get the book. JFK very British coupe John Hamer. Another great book of his that I read is The Falsification of History Are Destroyed Reality. I haven't read John's books about the banking cartoonal I don't know if I could, I could actually go through without you know, getting too depressed about the whole banking system. I don't know if I can read those. But anyway, this, yeah, I think you wouldn't enjoy it though, will.
Speaker 3: As I said to people, it's not just about the banking cartel itself, because people said to me in the past and I'm not interested in money and banking. It bores me to death. Now I can't I couldn't read a book about that. But the point about the book is, and it's probably not very well. In the blurb on the book, you know, the cover, the cover info. It's really about how the banking cartel. First of all, it's about it goes into details about how it came about and the history of banking and money.
Speaker 2: But I don't I only generalize.
Speaker 3: I don't spend too much time on that, and then I go into the banking families and all the families, all the sort of bloodline families who run the world. And really what the book is about is how the banking industry has been their foundation stone, has been the the platform that they've used to control the rest of the world, and what they've actually done through the rest of the world. It's like if you like it, so it's like an expansion on the falsifica closification. History is more or less a series of chapters knitted together.
Speaker 2: You could read those chapters in any order. It wouldn't make a bit of difference.
Speaker 3: But basically, c but you behind the Curtain covers the whole thing from start to finish, and its foundation stone is the banking system. But that it's only that that gives people the money and the power to be able to do what they've done to the world for what's three centuries.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the way it is. When these families make money, the first thing they do is go start a bank, so they make all money, start a bank, rockets, all start Chase Melon bank, all these people. That's really because that's really arguments and expands their power. It's really true.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's the money that gives them the power and at the end of the day, and that's really what as I said, well that's what the books about.
Speaker 1: All right. Cool JFK a very British coupe. John Hamer h A. M. E. R. Check it out. Thank you, John, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. William Okay,