Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for ignition with the AAW fantab Podcast team Fright Night Dynamite coming up. We're going to talk about it. Let's see if we get anything right, Let's see what we get wrong, and let's see if we well are idiots. It's the best way to put it. I will attest that I am an idiot. So I'm going to move myself from that competition. Let's get started. This is Kelson and Well. One of the biggest matches tomorrow night is the Young Bucks versus Private Party. If Private Party loses this match, they have to split up by their own stipulation. If they win, they're the AAW World Tag Team Champions. What do you guys see going on here in this match? Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: It's time for Tony Kahan to start taking some some some liberties with storytelling. I think, and this is good, Like the Young Bucks is one of my favorite tag teams, but I think it's time for them to drop these belts. I have a running theory right now, which I know it's a it's a pipe dream, but this is how Kenny Omega and Coda Bhie is they're making their way back in like they'll interfere. Young Bucks will drop, Kenny will get his revenge. Private Party is finally getting put over. They are wildly, wildly talented, and the fact that they haven't been put owners put over sooner is kind of a slight to what they brought to the table their Day one tag team. They've been with the promotion of the whole time. They've certainly jobbed enough. They put they put their time in. So I mean, I'm hoping that, uh, I hope. I'm hoping Private Party goes over.
Speaker 3: So Shane, I want to jump on, Shane, I want to jump on what you were just saying. I don't think it's gonna be Kenny Omega and Coda Bougie that get involved in this match, but instead I think it's gonna be the BCC, which is why I'm kind of thinking this is going to be the main event for Dynamite tomorrow night, because the BCC storyline has kind of been that closing angle on Dynamite lately. But if you remember, it was a few weeks ago, John Moxley just walloped I think it was Isaiah Cassidy if I remember correctly, With a freaking hammer. So Moxley, you know, after Private Party wins the tag team titles, Moxley could come on almost be like the cheshire Cat, being like, see I did the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to the Rowland's point, to Rawlins's point. Every time that the young Bucks have been out, when the BCC and out, they've done nothing. They've just been spectators. So maybe that plays in to it. Maybe bACC says, hey, look, you're just you're the EVPs. You're just standing around. Aren't you going to defend this company? If you're not going to defend this company, we will in their own sick way, go ahead, go ahead, Barry.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think both of you guys are kind of partially right. I think when everything settles, Private Party is going to get the straps. It's time, and if they're going to push Youth, that's that's the team you want to push in the tag division. For now, I don't think that. I don't think they're going to change hands tomorrow night. I think you're onto something with the interference. There's no way they're going to get split up. But I don't know if I want to drop it on a fright night as opposed to full gear. I think the third the rubber match between them is the money. But at the same token, I wouldn't be shocked that BCC does come in and actually interferes to assist private party to get those belt and that ends up being the tag team add to that group. And I traced that all the way back to when Max came out and did the hammer thing. He told them it was time for them to change and step up. Next week they had a new theme song. They've been a little harder around the edges. I think it'll all tie back together in my shape or form. I don't know why I did the circle thing with my.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody can see you, not the recording, but the handsprings or whatever.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Yeah, I think it's going to tie in.
Speaker 6: If if the death Riter is what they're being called now, I guess is that they're going to use that in a way just to poke the bear a little bit with the lead and cause them to love and say, hey, you don't you don't want to get involved with anything. Then guess what, You don't deserve those belts, so we're gonna take them off of you somehow.
Speaker 5: And I don't think Firefire is going.
Speaker 6: To join them because Private Party needs to be their own entity and do their own their own thing, because they've been struck in groups forever, you know, for god knows how long they were stuck with Matt freakin Hardy, and they need to rebound on their own and this is the way to do it and get them an edge. I do want to see someone else in that group for a trios, but I don't know who. But it's time for them to show who they are.
Speaker 4: With with all due respect, death Writers are a drastic step up from the Matt Hardy whatever that group was called back, what was it? The Matt Hardy? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, but I get your point. I think I think you're you're you're close.
Speaker 7: Yeah again.
Speaker 3: I think the thing with Moxley's group is Moxley's doing all these horrible, horrible things. I think in his mind it's the right thing, because he's trying to light a fire under the young talents ass and be like, hey, you guys have been here since day one, and five years later, where are you? You're nine a better place than you were from the beginning. So I think that's kind of his goal, and it starts by getting the tag team titles onto Private party.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, it's fantasy booking to imagine Coda and Kenny are coming back.
Speaker 8: I don't want to slide back into that being a conversation.
Speaker 2: And it makes most sense for the BCC to interfere because it puts them in a more compait, like a more commanding position as leaders in aew It dismantles the EVPs. Those are the guys that are supposed to be directly under you know, Tony Kahan, you know, But I never want to discount that. Technically, Hangman is a EVP and Kenny is an EVP, and they both have.
Speaker 8: Scores to settle with everyone involved with this feud.
Speaker 4: So is Hangar and EVP in storyline though?
Speaker 8: It's no, yeah, it.
Speaker 9: Come it comes down to this.
Speaker 10: It's it's too it's too early for the BCC or whatever they're calling themselves now to get involved with the Eleaite. It's not that time for that storyline yet. I I don't see them coming out and doing anything in that match. I don't think that's going to be the match.
Speaker 9: I think that they're they're kind of playing this up to me.
Speaker 10: It seems like they're kind of playing this up that Private Party is about to be done.
Speaker 9: They're going to split them up.
Speaker 10: I think it's going to involve uh, what's his name the I can't think of his name right now, But I just don't yes stokely, I don't think it's going to go. I don't think they're losing it at fright Night. I just don't see him losing the titles at fright Night. Maybe it will be something else that causes as a no contest, so they could do it at the pay per view. If for some reason, Private Party does win the titles, I don't see him holding them for long. I don't see him holding them past full gear. But I just think I love I love Private Party, but they have been too low mid for too long that it's going to take longer than two weeks to build them up to the point where they should hold the titles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I think that's part of Moxley's mission.
Speaker 10: Is it be can be part of his mission, But it's not gonna I don't think a lot of fans are going to buy that type of turnaround in that short of time.
Speaker 9: I just don't see it happening.
Speaker 11: I can see it happening, and I think that if you take Moxley and and the rest of the Death Writers out of the equation and you make it about the Young Bucks and Private Party, I think that it's fright night where a lot of crazy things happen, and I think that Private Party absolutely is going to beat the Young Bucks. I've been saying this for weeks now that their moment is coming, and if anything, I really do have a feeling that if there's going to be interference, I think it's Kenny and Aboushi, and I don't think we have to wait for the pay per views to see it. I think that it's just going to happen unexpectedly. They've been goofing around and hinting about it way too much for it not to happen, and it's going to happen when none of us are thinking about it. So that's my thing.
Speaker 4: I think the fantasy booking aspect of Coda and Kenny coming in makes a lot of sense when that was pitched, and that was something that I thought a couple of weeks ago as well. But a lot of that hinges on whether Kenny's cleared and how much bumping he can do, because if they come in and interfere, if he's not cleared for a few months, like Aw's had. One thing is it takes too long for them to get to the payoffs. Could that be a problem. I mean, do you do you think if he's not cleared and they get a little ahead of ahead of themselves, if they were to were to interfere and cause the Bucks to lose the straps? Can they bank on those two being available.
Speaker 9: They don't even have to show up to cause them to lose the title.
Speaker 10: All they got on the videos.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, works, Yeah, or I don't.
Speaker 10: Didn't someone didn't somewhere not long ago a Booshi say that it was going to be a little while before Kenny was ready. Yeah, I'm thinking that's a world's end kind of thing or something like that. Is I think it's too early for them go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you had something to say.
Speaker 8: Well, again, I want to put something in perspective.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been watching Kenny Omega now for over a decade, and there is like Kenny is going to go through stages of recovery.
Speaker 8: First off, he's going to be up.
Speaker 2: And running, then he's going to be a ring ready and then he has to be Kenny Omega ring ready.
Speaker 8: He's not going to step back in the ring until he's a to hit all the spots. So he's been like that across his entire career, through every single injury.
Speaker 2: And to note on the a Boushie kind of alluding to them returning to aw you know, last week of Boushie gave a two and a half month timeline for the both of them. You know, Kenny obviously had a potentially career ending you know, diverticulitis lost, you know, twelve inches feet of his lower intestines, that that there's no conceivable reality where he should have retired. Then I think he's coming to back to do his farewell to Harder. But that does start with screwing over the young Bucks and getting his revenge.
Speaker 4: So do you just have his music hit and then they're like what the heck and the crowd goes crazy and then they get a quick roll up to the flash pin or.
Speaker 12: Something That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: And then Kenny comes out of the end and he's like haha, so he doesn't have to be like yeah, I mean that works.
Speaker 1: With Kenny and a Bushie. They don't have to be in the arena to be effective. Well, let's hear from you, because I know that you came back specifically to say something, so I see what you have to say.
Speaker 13: Oh, I just don't feel like working yo, all right, So I like what I'm hearing. I like the idea. I didn't even think about Kenny returning. I didn't think about Bushi returning.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 13: I can't top it. But I don't think Private Party are losing this match. I just don't see it happening. It doesn't make sense, Like, why would they completely deflate them at this point?
Speaker 8: You know, their their whole story.
Speaker 13: Arc up to this point for the last few weeks is are they good enough? Can they step up? Can they rise to this challenge and actually win the big one? I don't really know what's going to happen. I can't tell you. I do wonder if Stokely is going to play a role in this, because he has been sitting, and he has been I have a feeling it relates with Top Plate because they're also you know, evolved with BCC and kind of rubbing elbows with Private Part already. I just I can't formulate exactly what's going to happen, but I do think Private Party is going to win the tag straps tomorrow. And I think I think Matt Jackson he needs to tie his shoe on tight because I see it fall it falls off.
Speaker 5: That's right, the field sail. I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Stokely has to get involved because I thought the other few weeks ago they.
Speaker 5: That one of them at was.
Speaker 6: We're thinking maybe they do need a change, and maybe Stokely does get involved and play some type of trick and says, see, I can't help you, but it's time for the Bucks to lose. They don't need that title at all anymore. And it gives and it gives a team a w a title back. They don't have many, so it gives him a title.
Speaker 4: Back because all heels have the belts right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have a couple of thoughts to interject here, and I've been interested in hearing what do you think of these two different thoughts? Everybody? This goes out to everybody. The first thought is is if the BCC or Death Writers do interfere on behalf of the Young Bucks, how is that going to work? Because the Young Bucks are heels, BCC or heels. I don't think that we want to see, at least I don't want to see the BCC and the Young Bucks form a team or a conglomeration, if you will, But because I just think that's too much. One of the things that the nWo in WCW did wrong is that they just got too many people in it. Keep it just BCC, maybe a few months from now, add somebody else into it. That's one of my thoughts. The second of my thoughts is we have this match tomorrow night where if the private party loses, they have to break up. What if private party actually wins tomorrow night. Young Bucks then put forth their rematch clause and Christopher Daniels comes out and says, yeah, we can do the rematch. But I think it's only fair that if you lose the rematch at full gear, you have to break up. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind that we've seen it before. I believe it was with Swerving Our Glory and the Acclaim when they were going at it. We had one week the Acclaimed one or I can't remember who won, but whatever it was we had one team win and then a week or two later the next team lost. You know, they lost it right back. So that is not something that AAW has ever shied away from. We've seen it a couple of times, especially in the Tag division. I believe it's happened twice in fairly recent memory. What do you think those two scenarios.
Speaker 2: They break up the Bucks Man, it ain't happening like that. Got Matt Jackson would be the I mean Nick and Jack, Matt are both fantastic. You know, Matt is the more complete package between the two of them, equally skilled, but he's got more of a mouthpiece. And they built their whole entire careers on the back of each other. They're a brother tech team. They're the hearties for this generation. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, because hey, look we've also got the Young Bucks have already been announced as a team for Russell Dynasty on January fifth, and that way, yeah, and you'll be giving them back to can't wait.
Speaker 6: I like them to pull Cody and say that if you don't win this, you don't get a shot again. And you know, like Cody was where he couldn't get the championship. If you lose this match, you can't go for the titles again because they don't. I mean, they could still be the Bucks without titles. They don't. At some point they got to stop taking the titles and giving the young guys a chance to run with them more.
Speaker 4: I think in this case though, when they strapped up the Bucks, the tag team division was a mess, so when they put it on them, I didn't see an issue with that because there wasn't anybody. My main worry with Private Parties build is they slow roll it like they did with the Acclaimed and Swerve in Our Glory when the switch should have been the week before the rematch and they lost a lot of buzz I know they wanted to do in New York. If the crowd tomorrow night is going bonkers for Private Party and they want the straps, I think TK, even if it's not the plan, needs to call the audible and put it on them. And if the plan is to do the rubber match to the paper route, you do it again and guess what put them over again? You want to establish Private Party as a top tag team. Back to back wins over the Bucks there's not a better way to do it.
Speaker 14: That's the third Okay, they beat the Private Party, beat them in the first tournament to get the title when it first started, and then they lost to them at the right paper.
Speaker 9: So this, this one tomorrow is the third time.
Speaker 8: A promocative idea.
Speaker 2: What what if this storyline is being used as a device to remove the e v P status from the Bucks and they take this match and they take this match over to to the next pay it to full gear and they and they lose.
Speaker 4: So that's the step for the rematch? Is they the title that instead of being split up?
Speaker 8: There that's lose the e VP titles. It's creative, let's go that's good.
Speaker 6: I'm off for that from the cod family. Then you like that, Then it's the Candy being the only v P.
Speaker 3: Well, I think conversation show how unpredictable this match is gonna be because we've all presented a number of ideas of how this match could go. Like, you know, it totally makes sense for the Young Bucks to win and retain the titles, but it totally makes sense for Private Party to win and become the new tag team champions.
Speaker 13: So what if I got another scenario all right, so we've seen kind of some eluding, some seeds planted with the thought that Jack Perry turns on the elite and and the young bucks. What is is this the spot where he costs them the titles.
Speaker 1: And all that's hot?
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I didn't notice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't think it's that.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's so much that he's showing that he's going to turn on them.
Speaker 9: But he's the one.
Speaker 10: If you watch back to show last week when they were saying, you know, when they were starting to duty attack, it was Jack that was saying, come on, guys, we gotta go, we gotta go, And they were kind of the bucks were kind of standing there, and he was the woman in his arms around both of them, patting them on the chest, saying, come on, we gotta go.
Speaker 9: So, I mean, there there is a little bit of that, but.
Speaker 1: I don't like that could work.
Speaker 9: That could wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, let's go back to the EVP stipulation at the rematch, right, If you're gonna turn Perry, that's where you do it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I agree completely, Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if you're gonna turn parents, that's writers that's where you do it.
Speaker 9: I don't like them taking the EVD titles and putting it in that.
Speaker 2: I got myself all right, Shane, I got to piggyback off a wolf really quick. And I, guys, most of you are new to me being here. I have I have a bad tendency of hijacking these conversations. So I'm going to apologize in advance.
Speaker 12: Yes you do shame.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm the worst of the smart marks, absolutely horrible person.
Speaker 2: No, what if you know the whole narrative being pushed with Jack Perry right now and will find know that you know, you guys will kind of see this after I say it, But is that he's willing to go to the extreme lengths in order to, you know, fulfill his goal of taking aw back from you know, the everybody else. And that's kind of like the direction the death Writers are are headed in right now, so that that is probable that that could be used as a device to split them. And he finally turns, and then the death Writers are belt collecting.
Speaker 3: The only reason I'm not fully on board with the Jack Perry face turn idea is because I think they're waiting for Kenny Omega the return to do that.
Speaker 12: Few like remember last.
Speaker 3: Week during that weird birthday segment or whatever, it was Jack Perry that was cutting the promo, and I believe he was the one that done to those organs on that birthday cake.
Speaker 10: So, but it wouldn't be it wouldn't be a Perry face turn. It would be the Bucks with the face.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, in this scenario, Perry's joining the death Riders who are nowhere.
Speaker 9: Near face, very far from face. So your your par the Parry would be the.
Speaker 10: Would be stay where he's at and join them, and the Bucks would be turning face and then you could get them involved in if that would.
Speaker 9: I love where.
Speaker 4: I love that we fantasy book two weeks of programming and we're building on top of that now like the weeks, we're putting together some.
Speaker 11: So we need to be in creative.
Speaker 8: Two years on the server.
Speaker 1: Over the last two or three weeks has been putting on some great TV.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I think it's really strong.
Speaker 1: You've got to build story and that's what they're doing. Sure it's not getting the high ratings right now, but you've got to be patient. We know one thing about Tony Kahan is that he's patient.
Speaker 9: Yes, you know it's about right now.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six, I predicted we will finally know what the death Writers are actually up to. Let's man, what are because I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am kind of totally confused by the whole John Moxley and Death Writers thing. I don't really understand what their end goal is. And I think that's good storytelling right there, because it's open ended. There's every possibility that at the end of this thing can come out as the biggest baby faces in a w right.
Speaker 10: And and that's the nice thing about it is to interpretation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, maybe they know something.
Speaker 10: Everybody, everybody there's what sen Here's eight of us in here right now, and I guarantee you every single one of us has got a different idea about what they're up to. And that's just us A that doesn't count the thousands and thousands and thousands of other people who watch AW on a regular basis, So.
Speaker 1: Suck do you have an idea of what they're up to? What they're up to?
Speaker 10: I think basically he said exactly what he's wanting to do. He thinks that AW has become too much of a show boating kind of thing because you've got all the hot fires, and he wants it to go back to what it was when it first got started. He wants to go back to not so much show voting, straight up wrestling, and that's what I think he's after.
Speaker 6: He reminds me of what i've I watched the Undertakers podcast and it reminds me of of that sentiment of the young The young guys are lazy and they've gained too much and all that crop, and that's what it reminds me of, as they're just too soft. And I really think it is iron sharpens irons, as I always say, And he's trying to make them more tougher and make them realize that how soft they are, and we can elevate the game through working as they do other instead of you know, just being painsies and doing flip flops and stuff.
Speaker 4: I saw that clip from the Undertaker, and with all due respect to the guy who's at a glorious career, he sounds like the bitterest, crankiest old man who has not paid attention to modern wrestling in fifteen years. The audacity of that dude who walked as slow as lurch in the Ring. To say that the athletes performing today are soft is absurd. They're in better shape, they're healthier, they're smarter, they do athletic things that that man could only dream of. He can critique them because maybe the storytelling and the matt psychology is a little too high spot based. There's arguments for that, pro and con. Depends on your style. But when I hear stuff like that from the veterans, it just lets me know how toned down and bitter they are, that they've gotten old and they're not in the business anymore in the way they want to be. I just it made me grind my teeth because the wrestling today is so much better than when he had to speak in the nineties. It's not even close. Well, I mean that, you're sorry to go on a tangent there, No, you're that.
Speaker 8: That's a fantastic point.
Speaker 2: He cohabitated in a company that denies CTE and didn't and lied to the government about forcing their you know, talent to use steroids.
Speaker 13: You know, let's let's forgettuated an entire locker room culture.
Speaker 4: It's like a business changes. Yeah, like the business changes, dude, it's just different now. It doesn't mean it's bad, but like back to the k fave aspect of the softness, I think that's a legitimate thing. There's that's a storyline. There's too many cutesy stuff. We all joke on the chat that when the FTR is out there, not FTR, when the Outrunner is out there with MXM, Like if there was a tag match for the Death Riders to come in and kill guys like, that's who Max would hate, right, because that's the character now. They hate all the gimmick they don't like. They don't like gimmicks.
Speaker 10: Actually, actually I think the Outrunners would be more what Max is wanting than not hating on because they are a throwback to the old days.
Speaker 9: They don't they come out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they do their their thing and they're gimmicky, but that's the point. They're showing what tag team wrestling used to be. You go back and watch the guys that wrestled back in the day, like the British Bulldogs and the Killer Bees.
Speaker 9: And even the uh you know, any group like that.
Speaker 1: The Art Foundations.
Speaker 9: Yea, it isn't that was the way it used to be. I grew up watching that stuff.
Speaker 10: I love tag team wrestling back then because you know you had you had specific tag teams, this did specific stuff, and they came out and did it every week. They're showing what it used to be. That's the whole point. They're mocking. They're mocking and and and showing tribute to the nineties of the Hogan Area era when you had the Great American Hero and all that different stuff. Yeah, they're not being that way to be gimmicky. They're trying to show what old tag team style is.
Speaker 4: Its gonna be great. Turns on them.
Speaker 1: Wheelers.
Speaker 11: They're gonna be heartbroken. I'll be able to survive it.
Speaker 1: In the end. The endplay for the Death Riders is to kill the Outrunners.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, speaking about going on Tangents, go ahead, No, No, I have nothing.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 8: I could see it happening. That's all I've got for you.
Speaker 1: And I'm very happy about that too, to be honest with you, because.
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, Kelson, I remember what you said that the Outrunners.
Speaker 12: When the tag team kyles and they hold them for.
Speaker 3: More than two weeks, you're done with a w You're done with this server, You're done with everything.
Speaker 2: And I said, bro, you said the same thing about Eddie Kingston holding Golden six months ago, get out of me.
Speaker 9: I honestly think.
Speaker 1: Edie was very thought provoking. It was very sweet and sentimental. I admitted I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I wasn't here, but I'm glad I got to hear it.
Speaker 9: Oh that one.
Speaker 1: And then I told everybody after I read this statement, which I made an all seriousness and at the very end that I said it, you guys believed Eddie word that I just said. You are absolute censored.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go eat a slice of Humble pirately quick.
Speaker 1: There you go. No, but no, I Barry made a really good point. You know, the Outrunners are everything that the undert Undertaker probably loves the Outrunners. Seriously, he probably does.
Speaker 6: He's too much of a mark to be able to watch another show.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's old.
Speaker 1: He probably doesn't even realize if it's a r W, W W E or g c W. For God's sakes, what do you wants?
Speaker 2: A W is kind of mirror mirroring NXT right now in terms of their programming, so I can imagine that the Takers will watch them.
Speaker 1: I know I want to switch I want to switch things up a little bit because we just saw last week uh. Chris Jericho, the Learning Tree. Chris Jericho took the Ring of Honor World Championship off of Mark Brisco. And there's a lot of speculation going out there that having the Oho non dueba uh win this title is uh something that a W and R O H is doing to maybe get R O H a TV deal. I don't see it, but did any of you guys see it? And if you do, I mean where would r oh go on TV? And do you think it's a good idea? Yeah, it's a good idea, but there's a true TV, true TV, True TV.
Speaker 6: I think that's what Shockway should should be mixed in with a mixing with make it kind of an NXT deal. H Jericho is known look worldwide. He was part of the reason why AW had success. I think he can go over there and do something, keep it for a little bit and then Big Bill take it or something like that. Who's over it makes business sense. It's why he did it last time, I think. And and once again this does get it off the plate of.
Speaker 5: Brisco.
Speaker 6: So he could be part of this collaboration in this war so SO had a double feature. But I could see them trying to get on TV at least try adding a herd anything.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 8: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: How much appetite is there for Ring of Honor on TV?
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 4: Like I saw people say that with CJ then putting the strap on them. But like I just.
Speaker 8: More, much more?
Speaker 4: How much more room is there? You've got TNA, you've got NXT, you've got SmackDown, you've got raw, you've got Dynamite, you've got Collision. I'm ignoring rampage because we all know that goes away at the end of the year. Like, is there room for an hour Ring of Honor show?
Speaker 12: And Jock Wave comes in?
Speaker 3: Then no, Shane, do you remember when we were at Collision here in Cleveland and like nobody really was caring about the Ring of Honor matches that were going on before collision or really after, Like it seemed like once Collision ended, most of the crowd lack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna make two comments and then you guys could rehijack this podcast. For me, the worst thing that's ever happened to Ring of Honor is Tony kah purchasing Ring of Honor. I am sorry for saying it, but his influence over the product has cheapened the product.
Speaker 8: It's a caricature of itself, the product. Yeah, listen, he's using it as a developmental landscape for AW as opposed to separating it from AW completely and having its be It's not being built the same way a.
Speaker 9: W is glue.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, like Ring.
Speaker 2: Of Honor was a standalone product for two decades. It had it grew some of the best talent we have in every major wrestling promotion that's out today. Like, I think the best thing for it would to be segregated from ae W to book some more younger talent and build build your.
Speaker 8: Subsidiary company on that foundation. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Ring of Honor is working at all right now, which is sad because there's a lot going on over there that's really good wrestling to watch. But I feel like Rollin said, they had Ring of Honor before Collision and after collision, and after Collision was over, you know, everyone left, no one out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Night.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, if you're gonna have fifteen, if you're gonna have like two hours of of dynamite and then you're gonna do an hour of rampage or two hours of collision and then another hour. I mean, that's five hours of wrestling, and that's not gonna especially in the middle of a week. Now pay per views you can get away with it because it's the weekend, but during the week you can't. Like Wednesday night, if you don't start until eight o'clock, you're looking at one two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 12: I agree.
Speaker 10: I think the biggest problem with Tony Kahn owning ro H is that instead of keeping it separate like he should have, he allowed I mean, he's kept the women's portion separate. I mean that's a great thing because you've got the champion has never been on AWTV. She's not planning on being a w TV as long as she's the rh champion, and he should have did that with the men's titles. There's absolutely no reason that aw title, that the ROH title should or r OH wrestlers should be on aw TV.
Speaker 9: You have too many good wrestlers, most of them are young. Some of them should do some time in RH to help them get better. But the way it stands right now, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It could be the reason why he put the title one Chris Jericho. It could be because, like everybody said before, you know, Jericho is Jericho.
Speaker 9: He's one of the only people that is known by everybody, so you know it's hard to tell.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Barry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So two things. I think it's important for people to remember that had Tony Kahan not bought a Ring of Honor, there would be no Ring of Honor right now. There was no Ring of Honor. It needed an owner. It was defunct for lack of a better term.
Speaker 5: So I understand him at that point.
Speaker 4: Regardless, I don't well any rate, it wouldn't be around or it wouldn't be around in the way it is now. So I get why he bought it. What he did with it, I think is completely up for debate. Sean, did you see the Maple Leaf Pro Show last week by any chance or any clips from it?
Speaker 1: Dang?
Speaker 9: But yeah, the.
Speaker 8: Ta Castro match.
Speaker 4: Any footage?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I brought this up on last week's pod too. When I was watching that, I just kept thinking, this is what Ring of Honor should be. It should be a studio show. Fifteen you know, the eight hundred to fifteen hundred people, however many they get in there, it's probably less than fifteen hundred. Should be a studio show. They should just tape it into studio and like you said, all on its own and to start, I just have it on YouTube every week. Stop trying to cram it into like Honor Club. That's one of the problems. I'm not paying for Honor Club. I pay for too much stuff. I'm not paying for Honor Club to get third tier matches from aw that I can watch. Probably these same two performers at an indie show already on clips or just pay for the show. I'm the triller or something. So they need something away from Honor Club. They need a consistent product that's taped in an environment where you don't have people leaving and you've got people there to watch the show, not to hang out afterwards. And I think that's one of the problems.
Speaker 1: Well, Barry, let me break in here, because the rig of Watter what was the last pay per view death before Dishonor. They held that at the Esports Stadium in Arlington, Texas. That was one of the best chaper views I could ever remember saying. I enjoyed that from beginning to end. A w Well, Tony Kahn has Daily's place sitting right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Run it, run it, do tapings every Saturday afternoon and you can even put it live on YouTube on Saturday afternoons or whatever you want to do. It doesn't but you know whatever, afternoon, Saturday, Sunday, whatever, and then put it on YouTube and or True TV.
Speaker 4: Make Honor Club free. Just make it easy for people to see it.
Speaker 1: Verry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, what is one of the biggest complaints, Like, like, name top five complaints from eight W fandom?
Speaker 8: Where the hell did Dark Elevation go?
Speaker 2: Everybody that had the Google that was that was the Yeah, yeah, I get that, but like if you knew that that was, you know, from a fountain, like he built a lot of a e w out of that program. Like I think putting out I put think putting Ring of Honor on YouTube for free is and and the end their entire back love log is a wonderful idea. So and then the second thing is like look at Ring of Honor ten years ago and Ring of Honor now, Like do you think that a single person on the eighth on the Ring of Honor roster has you know, the capacity to become some someone from their previous roster ten years ago that blew up the same way. I mean, like the it's it's it's purgatory. It's it's purgatory for eight w talent. It's it, and it's it's almost unfair because yeah.
Speaker 5: But they have the talent. Oh, they have the talent.
Speaker 6: They had Ricky Stark sitting right there, and yet Tony wants to just keep him off totally. And he could be on there, Sam, he could stay on there for once. They had big enough stars, so hold it within there, and yet Tony I don't know why Tony.
Speaker 5: Does this, but they have the talent.
Speaker 6: And if they put it on there in an hour format and like a whole weekly at an East Bulger you know, or wherever you want to, or or Daily's place, I don't care what you put it on, but you put it on for free or semi free, people will watch or watch it.
Speaker 5: Because I used to go.
Speaker 6: With Dark and hear about a good match, and I will go back and watch it. I wouldn't watch it correctly.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to pitch a show to executives, how do you pictur ring of honor? Hey, we have this product that gets two thousand people a week. We can't name anybody on the roster. We don't have anything to connect it to other than it's related to a w How do you pitch that to a TV exec. It's not like TNA or NXT trying to get better deals. Like it is a non entity that you're pitching.
Speaker 1: But I just agree with it.
Speaker 6: N Yeah, it's always been bad ratings. It's never gotten over a million.
Speaker 3: I do, Barry I think, and Barry I think that's probably the reason why, like TNA has kind of tag teamed with next t if you will, and you see like TNA wrestlers coming into NXT and there are NXT wrestlers jumping over to TNA. It's kind of that crossover, the fact that you're talking about. But Kelson, I want to respond to something you also said. I don't think you could run Ring of Honor on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday afternoon, because guess what, that's when college football is happening, and that's when the NFL is happening.
Speaker 4: The tape show you just take.
Speaker 1: You're always gonna have something going against something. Yep.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you can take it and people watch it back later.
Speaker 1: People will watch build you're going to have to build your If you put it on YouTube, people can watch it any time. I don't. I very rarely watch Dark or Dark Elevation at what what did it start? Seven o'clock PM, from seven to seven to eight. I very rarely watched them live. I always watched it a little bit later on in the evening, But I watched it because I enjoyed it, especially Darky should go forever, isn't it. Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Now, vary from time to time they'd have Sometimes it'll be an hour and a half, sometimes it'd be three and a half. It just depended on how many shows it matches they wanted. Again, the biggest part about Dark and Dark Elevation though, was it was what kept things going during the pandemic. Yeah, because they had they had so many people that they were trying to get into the regular show and they just couldn't do it, so, you know, and that was before they had rampage or collision. So you had two hours a week and you had to fit as many people into your work and keep them going. And that's how Tony kept them going. It was unfortunate when they got rid of them. I hope that they I hope that's kind of what the new show is going to be something like that, or they bring that back because they definitely have people that could use it. You know, you got people that need development, and that was how they were getting people developed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I want to loop back around to like the whole point of this. I don't believe that pulling Chris Jericho over to Ring of Honor is going to be effective.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's going to do anything to put more.
Speaker 2: Rise on the product, you know, especially when you had Mark Brisco the Ring of Honor Champion on a w programming every single Wednesday and Saturday for five months.
Speaker 10: I mean, like putting move in here solo, don't let him be on AW anymore, and it might make a difference, But.
Speaker 9: As long as he's on AW doesn't. Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 10: It makes absolutely no sense to keep that. That's why I said, keep it separate. If you separate it, even if you only separate it for six months, give ro o H a chance to develop itself on its own, stand on his own two feet.
Speaker 13: If I can interject, I think I think.
Speaker 1: Doing a clean cut of r OH off of AW TV would eventually or ultimately be bad for r Oh, you've got to weed it away a little bit, and that I believe that's what they've been doing. Over the last six months. You've not really seen as much r OH on AWTV, although we have in the last pay per view in the last couple of weeks of TV, but generally speaking, there has been far less r OH on AWTV than there was at this time last year.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm just glad we don't have as many rh belts on TV. It's just there was a time when there was like eighty six belts on TV every week and its triting me crazy.
Speaker 9: Everything Not a belt fan?
Speaker 6: Huh that keep your pants up somehow?
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 1: I mean it's all about the pants. Well, look have some fun. Uh. That came up with an idea saying, Okay, let's put any a W star in the role of a famous horror movie. H I'm gonna name an a W star and you tell me what role in a horror movie that they belong into. Whoever answers first, then they can come up with their own and we'll just keep it going. I'm gonna start with Eddie Kingston, which horror movie should he be in? He could be in Fried green Tomatoes, and it would.
Speaker 7: Be he's the guy.
Speaker 4: So do I do I name the performer?
Speaker 1: You named the performer, or you can say I think that's so much would be great in this role. You can on the.
Speaker 4: Performer, you know, like, what do you Adam Cole? If there's a guy I think they could go into acting. I think Adam Cole is the guy. So, so who would you go with for Adam Cole?
Speaker 1: I would say thinner.
Speaker 12: I was almost the saylash for Adam Cole.
Speaker 9: Invisible Man I would take.
Speaker 2: I would injury man first, the first version to die in the screen movies.
Speaker 5: Let's your your runner, Let's looks back?
Speaker 8: Uh, I got one. I'll throw this out.
Speaker 2: Why it's gonna be easier, but it might be a little more conversational.
Speaker 8: Sir Strickland, Oh, he's done a couple of movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad guy.
Speaker 9: He's the candy man.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, there's there's I don't see him for anybody else but the candy man. That would be he, oh my god, was as evil as he can be in the ring and as much as he does with the crazy crap, he would definitely make a great candy man.
Speaker 1: I'd like to.
Speaker 12: What about from Nightmare on Elm Street, Bacon.
Speaker 7: You know murder Grandpa.
Speaker 1: Oh god, let's let's try.
Speaker 4: And he just goes, my bad.
Speaker 9: You gotta do you gotta do the murder Hawk.
Speaker 10: You gotta do the murder Hawk for Jason and either Jason or uh from Halloween Face dude, no, no, no, leather Face to the t.
Speaker 9: I just see. I don't know.
Speaker 10: He's just so big, and so I think he would make a great Jason or a great Michael Myers.
Speaker 1: I mean he could, But what I what if I think of a horror movie and I think of Lance Archer, it's leather Face, am I right? Yeah?
Speaker 9: What was the cane played? Yes, you know we can do that one too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to Rollins. What what Rustler would you like to see in a horror movie?
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm gonna flip it. Who would Who do you think would be good for slash.
Speaker 8: Slash like from Guns N' Roses? What's that?
Speaker 1: Wasn't Slash like the Charity of Scream? I don't remember Slash.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else, but we'll go with the guy from Scream.
Speaker 8: Oh that's ghost Face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Slash, that's still.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's all that that was screen perfect.
Speaker 9: I don't care enough. He don't care enough. His hands in his pockets too much. You can't kill anybody, That's what nobody would expect them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can go when he has to run, but he can just slowly walk. That's why he's perfect for if he just slowly walk.
Speaker 4: I know this is a this is a rat hole off o see. But they've done some significant character development with him the last couple of weeks, especially a collision or uh yeah that that end of Dynamite and they started Collision with the recapping that. What do you think he's doing this week?
Speaker 9: Oh, he guess.
Speaker 4: Are we going to see what if oc actually tries?
Speaker 8: We got that with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but every week, good point, we're going to see and put his hands in his pockets.
Speaker 1: Let you visit that in our pot poe section. So okay, let's go with you. Let's see what what.
Speaker 5: Is your I'm gonna go with Julia ar as Carrie.
Speaker 4: As car That may win.
Speaker 6: Ju Yeah, I like Carrie because of blood boring down on her picks, blood and all that.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Well for you here, let's hear from you.
Speaker 13: Sure, how about John Moxley as ash from Evil Dead.
Speaker 7: Mhm hum hm hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can he do the one though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Kenny do the one liners? You know? Does he does? He have the the twist, sick, twisted humor in him.
Speaker 6: He's always so serious. I've always heard he's not super funny. He's just very well.
Speaker 1: The first thing that comes in the mind when I see John Moxley on TV is oh, I prepared to laugh.
Speaker 4: He's a very jovial individual. He carries a lot of warmth.
Speaker 5: I've heard he's not very joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they ever do a remake of Forrest, gup, John Moxley's your guy. That's what What do you have for us here?
Speaker 11: I was trying to think, But because of that brown noise, I would have to say Don Callous in the Friday the Thirteenth movies as Jason worehees. Because of that creepy music in those in those movies that kill kill kill, ha ha, quiet subtle music, I would say Don Kallus as Jason woarhees.
Speaker 5: Definitely, but then he could talk. That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Great part alas.
Speaker 9: I Got one for you, you Rush as the Leprechaun.
Speaker 1: Mine because I was gonna go with ReHO as Meghan.
Speaker 9: Ah, that's a good one.
Speaker 12: I haven't.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 2: I gotta go into the grab bag for a dude that isn't an a W anymore.
Speaker 8: Marty Skirl is the Predator.
Speaker 1: Well that can actually be swear stricklyd too. Yeah, think about it that he would be good at that.
Speaker 7: Do you remember the movie.
Speaker 1: I was taking?
Speaker 3: Do you remember the movie the mask went like the person would put on the mask and they go, it's show time. Yeah, yeah, who would be k W wrestler would be good for that role, something to do.
Speaker 2: Other than wine and fantasize and being on the w W.
Speaker 3: I what you have to take a straight shot at me?
Speaker 12: Thanks Boddy.
Speaker 8: I can't wait to see it. I mean that.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what is it?
Speaker 9: So many y'all are in Ohio.
Speaker 2: That's just Ohio Cleveland Happenstance, that's legitimately Happenstances.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just two hours south of there, just so you know. Oh, so what's Ohio? Naive?
Speaker 10: I'm forty five minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
Speaker 8: Yeah you're Pennsylvanian.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, I'm from Ohio.
Speaker 10: I'm just forty five. I'm closer to Pittsburgh than I am Cleveland. But that's just weird. There's so many people in this group that are from Ohio.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's wrap this up by going to our pop pre section segment and this is where everybody will get a chance to bring up whatever kind of discussion topic they want to bring up, and we will start with Barry.
Speaker 4: I'm really looking forward to swear Strickland versus Shelton Benjamin tomorrow. Much like Sean Ross sapt Benjamin was one of my favorite performers from the two thousands. When he came in as Team Angle, I thought this guy was going to be a mega superstar. Due to happenstance and scenarios, it never really went the way I thought it was going to, and I'm I was super excited to see signed with AW. I'm glad he's in a program with with Swerve. I don't know if this means that we're going to see Lashley tomorrow night or not, but I think those two in the ring together, it's gonna be magic tomorrow night, and I'm really really excited for that.
Speaker 2: Barry.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because looking at these matches on this card. One of the neat things about this card, even though there's not a lot of matches on it, I think, yeah, yeah, there's four. None of them are obvious, No, none of them are often How do you see the Shelton, Benjamin and Swarzt Strickland match play out?
Speaker 4: I don't think we get a clean finish on that one, and I know aw kind of prides itself, but that's one where well, I don't know. I wouldn't be shocked if there's not a clean finish. I also would not be shocked if Swerve does a job either, depending on how they want they want to elevate uh Sheltman do the for his push for the Hurt syndicate or whatever they go with. But I love I love this show's cards so far because I don't know who's going to go over in most of the matches. We don't we're all, you know, we don't know how the tag is.
Speaker 1: Going to go. I don't know how may debut.
Speaker 4: Could could be. And if he does, then it's easy to see Shelling going over. You know where he where he kills us Serve on the outside or something. But like cold Buddy Matthews, I'm assuming Coal goes over, but I'm more concerned that he doesn't get hurt again.
Speaker 1: Right because somebody can let's say on the one match, Yeah, I have another match. One of the complaints or one of the concerns is saying that Bobby Lashley, if when he debuts, should debut out a pay per view. My thought process is why not do it on a TV show because that makes it to where people here, even if they didn't watch it, they'll hear about it all. Lastly came at Dynamite. We got to start watching Dynamite because anything can happen. Now would you agree with that state?
Speaker 4: Now anything can happen has really been hurt in the advertising and the booking. I understand how exciting it was when AW was in its heyday and it was like peak WCW nitro. We had debuts every couple of weeks and it was crazy. You never knew what was going to happen. It's a mature product. Now the roster is mature. There's not a lot of moving back and forth. And I am much more interested in consistent booking where we know the direction of the shows than tune in each week we don't know what's going to happen. There is that excitement of uncertainty for sure, Kelson and I think there's value in that too, But I don't want to go to the well too often, and I felt like that's been part of the problem for them for the last eighteen months. They've gone to the will of uncertainty too often and it does not paid off for him.
Speaker 1: Well, Shane, I'm going to go to you, what is your potpourri for this evening?
Speaker 8: With a piggyback off of Barry that was very well said.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, and I know that I've said these on these podcasts before, but sometimes it feels when Tony Kahn is booking, it's like he's an eight year old with a bag of Pro Wrestling Action figures and and most of them are WWE once like I can't with myself today, But uh, the car tomorrow is absolutely stacked. It feels like a pay per view. It looks like a pay per view. I'm I'm excited to be sitting as close as I am. I really don't have anything too out of the box. I'm curious to see what matches they're going to slide in. I'm curious to see how Max and the you know, death Riders are going to be involved with you know, any echelon of this show, on.
Speaker 8: How that plays out.
Speaker 2: You know, mox is an Ohio guy too, so you know they've they've consistently kept him on Ohio shows because so we know something is going to happen.
Speaker 8: I'm a little burnt out on OC.
Speaker 2: I do agree with the character development and how desperately he needed it, but put a put a significant belt on the guy or or leave him, leave him in his.
Speaker 8: Leave him in his lame you know. So that's that's what I got.
Speaker 1: Mkay, let's go to you. What is your poort pourri?
Speaker 5: I really don't have one, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, feel free to jump in on somebody else's and piggyback off of it. Let's go to Rawlins.
Speaker 3: So my pot pourri is gonna be a little bit more sentimental.
Speaker 1: Let me get a tissue hold on.
Speaker 3: And that's because the match I'm most interested in tomorrow is Chris Statlander against Camille. Chris Statlander has a bearded dragon named Boots and uh, for those of you who don't know, for about oh boy, like eleven or twelve years, I had a bearded dragon. Her name was Sandy, Yes, and over the last few months or so, she and I started watching aw together. Well, unfortunately Sandy has since passed away, which I'm still, you know, trying to get over.
Speaker 1: That. Mom.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I lost my my core in May, so I'm sorry for you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: That's tough.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a little bit heartwarming if you will to be seen Statlander knowing that she also has a bearded dragon, So I'm as good be especially rooting hard for Statlander in her match tomorrow against Camille. I'm planning on taking a bib of Furon's advice and making a poster that says, like, you know, something like stat and Boots are are greater than and Camille and the CEO. Or maybe I'll do like Sandy and Boots plus stat are better than Camillo and the CEO, something like that.
Speaker 1: I like your first first one better because anybody reading the signs won't know what who Sandy is.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus, if if stat Lander saw the signs, she would probably like it. Right, Rollins, maybe come over and give you a high five.
Speaker 11: That's true, That's true.
Speaker 2: I think it's yeah, Yeah, Stats headed straight for Mercedes. Hey, Rollins, I'm trying to get on bach MANI again with my science nice I'd be three for three for Cleveland shows.
Speaker 7: I do want to comment on that though.
Speaker 3: Why are they having stat Lander go after the ad after the TBS champion and Chip again. She should be targeting Mariah May and going for the AEW Women's Championship.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I totally.
Speaker 5: That belt leans off the CEO bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 10: But here's the thing, and this was gonna be my appropriate anyway Statlanders do. She has done so much for this company since she came back from and won the TBS title the first time she's given. She's been misused. She's been losing the people she had no way in hell should be losing to. If this isn't a squasheds match to morrow night, it's gonna be ridiculous because I'm sorry, all right, I'm supposed to be this big jump. She's not good in the ring. She should get squashed tomorrow night. And Mercedes should do the same thing because neither one of them are in the same class as Statlanders.
Speaker 3: I mean, go back and watch Statlanders match against uh willo at all out in the street fight. The two of them put on an absolute begger.
Speaker 4: That was a death spot too, I mean, absurd.
Speaker 3: But like I think about I think about even the triple threat match at Full Gear. I think it was last year with her, Julia Hart and sky Blue. Like, I personally really liked that match. I thought all three of them did a solid job. And I'm like, okay, why as in Statlander getting a bigger push? Like, personally I liked her as a heel. I get that they decided to change directions whatever, but I'm just like, give her a bigger push, Like she doesn't need to be feuding with Mercedes Monette. I'm sorry, but Mercedes hasnt work since coming to AW, so let's see her. Let's see Statlander feud with Tony Storm, for example, or like a thun your Rosa. I'd like to see a Deanna Perrazza versus Chris Statlan on your feed.
Speaker 7: You get my point.
Speaker 8: I think, uh, I think that a.
Speaker 2: I think that AW has the best women's wrestlers on Earth. I think that WWE's recent acquisition of Julia and Stephanie van Kor and how they're performing on that programming, you know, kind of highlights that idea.
Speaker 8: But I am also going to say that.
Speaker 2: I still believe to this day that the women are horribly booked, and I wish that they got more TV time, and I wish that he shuffled around things a little more. So, you know, the people like Diana Prazzo is one of the best women's wrestlers on earth. Why did we book or just a sideliner like three months after they put around programming it, you know, like it. I just I really like wish that they would do more to elevate that aspect of their programming.
Speaker 1: What let's go to net and get nets three.
Speaker 11: Uh, let's see. I'm looking forward to hearing what Hangman has to say. I'm always looking forward to hearing what Hangman has to say. So he's mad at everyone. Uh, he seems to be out there with no friends. I want to know what he's thinking and what he's talking about, what he's doing, and who he's going to beat up next.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that too.
Speaker 11: I want to know a lot about Hangman. So, yeah, that's an alcoholic. That's mine.
Speaker 7: We all know that shade.
Speaker 1: We know that that's an alcoholic. Yeah, I mean, to me, hang Man is top three bos beard a w right now easily, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's main character.
Speaker 1: Man. My potpourri is this, We've got hi wife. We have Fright Night Dynamite tomorrow night, one night before Halloween. It would be a travesty, a absolute travesty if if Julia Hart isn't part of the show. She's ready. She said that she's waiting for the call. The call should come because I do believe and I've said this before that back in before she got injured, the collision course was going to be between her and Mercedes Monette. Who was the first person that confronted Mercedes Monet on the very first night that she was in aw at Big Business, Julia Hart. She continued to confront Mercedes Monee until she got injured. In the that was put on the shelf. They need and they need to revisit this because Julia Hart is the former TBS champion. She never got a rematch clause match. This would be a great way to get her into the program. Let's face it, Julia Hart's draw every time that she was on me, the rating spiked were maintained, they didn't go down, So you use that. That's what you need to do. So my potpourri is Julia Hart on Fright night Dynamite. I would have her actually come out during the Chris Statlander and Camille match because you know, Mercedes Monett is going to be out there, Mercedes Monette is going to probably try to interfere. Why not have Julia Hart come out and beat the crap out of Mercedes Monet. Mercedes. She needs to get the upper hand on Mercedes to make it believable. She needs to come out and attack Mercedes Monette.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Probably after a match again, though I don't know who's gonna win this match between Statlander and Camille, because I don't know who's gonna win any of the matches Kelson.
Speaker 4: What if she comes out and well, Mercedes about to interfere, Julia returns, and then they fight back into the back.
Speaker 1: I hate, I hate I hate the fighting back. What I would really like to see is for her to attack Mercedes Monett get the upper hand.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then Camille come out and wallop Julia. Chris Statlander then comes out and handles Camille. Julia comes up, you know, from on the floor, probably near the ring post or whatever, comes up and goes out to Mercedes Monett again. But just as she's about to do a devastating move or whatever on Mercedes Monet. Camille comes in and Mercedes Monet had intend it on missing I mean, Julia Harden had intended on missing Mercedes Monet, but instead it hits Camille. Now you have this whole thing where Camille is a little bit off with Mercedes Monet, and it's not the brick house bodyguard that's going to protect Mercedes Monet at every turn. She's going to be a little bit off. Make a story up so that I'll post match post match, absolutely, but I don't yet. I don't know who's going to win this match, because I don't know who's going to win any of the matches.
Speaker 4: Well, if you do it right, you set up an easy women's tag match with the with uh Stat and Julia versus Mercedes and Camille next week too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'd also like to know how close that sky Blue is the coming back.
Speaker 8: Not close.
Speaker 1: I would definitely say probably around May of next year at least for her. But you know, it'll be interesting. I really do feel like this could be an interesting Dynamite. Well, look that's gonna I mean, that's gonna be end of the show. I did want to take a couple of seconds here to thank everybody because last week's podcasts we're our most listened to podcasts by a long shot that we've ever done in almost two years. So we appreciate all the listeners that listen to us. And if you'd like, you can always go on to the aw fan hub subreddit or on the Wrestling Hub discord. The links will be in the description of this podcast, so be sure to join those two the Wrestling Hub Discord and aw fan Hub subreddit for some really great discussions, news, breaking news, and aaw We do have a lot of fun, be a part of the family. That's what we are. We are, this whole group that you heard tonight are simply fans who get together and have a conversation. We are not professionals. We are all just fans and that's what the second and that's what goes, and that's what the subreditor, what the Wrestling Hub Discord is for. The Wrestling Hub Discord also covers Stardom and New Japan and WWEE and Lucha wrestling and Indie's everything, So everybody is welcome at the Wrestling Hub Discord. So we will be back tomorrow night after Dynamite for all the talk our review of Friday night, dinabout it. For some reason, I think that we're gonna have quite a bit to talk about tomorrow night. I think it's going to be a very interesting show. Shane and Rollins. You're going to be at the show, so have a lot of fun and Shane, you know, try not to turn around and show your plumbers crack. You know, you know how that goes.
Speaker 8: Us.
Speaker 9: You guys should join us live from Cleveland tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Probably watching Rampage or child What what are they? What are they taking tomorrow? Is it? Is it? I know it's probably not strictly just okay, yeah, So so they're gonna be a little busy, probably a little bit of exhausted because they'll probably have a couple of dark matches and are at least one Ring of Honor match before the show. So they're gonna see a lot of wrestling tomorrow night, which is as it should be. But anyway, that'll there.
Speaker 3: You go, excuse me, but the Cavaliers are four and O thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Cavaliers. Is that a lacrosse team?
Speaker 12: I worked for them?
Speaker 1: Oh that's if you're ever uh and you want to meet uh Rollins. Just shout peanuts at the top of your mind, at the top of your lungs, and he'll come to you or buy off base there anyway. Guys, thanks for listening, Thanks for being here. Forty a w fat Hub podcast Teve This is Kelson, good night, everybody.
Speaker 11: Good Hey guys, bye everyone.
Speaker 1: Hey,