Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Let's celebration continue, not just talking about Turkey Day, talking about this moment we're living through together, which I think is going to go down in history, already starting to write as one of those watershed moments in all of American and by extension, human history, where all of the sudden, you see things turn around and you see dramatic improvement, and you know how momentum works in your own life and in the life of a nation in the world, and all of a sudden, this momentum gets going in the right direction for a change, because we've had momentum in the wrong direction for way too long, and we and it just it not only turns into a snowball, it turns into an avalanche, and that it begins to change expectations. That that wait a second, Okay, now we're heading on a right track. And now hey, now our expectations rise, and now we really want our city, our state, our country to be what we always envisioned it to be, because I think a lot of people were given up on that. So think of how much has been triggered pun intended by this Trump victory. And the reason I start to show this way today is, first, hey, this celebration should continue even if we didn't get this monumental, this monumental assist to the GOP and by extension America. You know, in the last few hours, we'd still be celebrating today because of all the great stuff that's happening just by Trump winning.
Speaker 2: But now you layer.
Speaker 1: On top of it, maybe the best thing to happen in the Republican Party since a Blincoln with Joe Biden now just fully exposing the Democratic Party for the fraud it is, right, just the intellectual moral fraud it is. And that's that's what's just happened through this pardon of Hunter Biden, and that the benefit to the GOP, I think goes so far beyond what people are talking about right now, because as a former Democrat myself who made that journey and I know a bunch of people have, but not everybody has yet, but made that journey from being a Democrat for all the right reasons as I saw them as a kid, and then thinking I would never in a million years vote for a Republican, only had one in the whole extended family. To now making the journey, you know, to celebrating the election of a Republican president as saving the Union. That's a long journey to make. And the only way you make that journey is if you're following the facts, You're following the truth. You would never make that journey for selfish reasons, because where the heck's are going to get you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The GOP brand has been so down for so long. Yeah, you want to be one of the cool kids, you want this and that you don't gravitate to the GOP brand, at least not at the time I did, indeed.
Speaker 2: But you do right now.
Speaker 1: And that's my point is between Donald Trump just dramatically changing the image of the GOP shifting it to a party of the working people. And this is the key now, okay, because for all the great things Trump has accomplished, hey, he only has one more four year term, and as a practical matter, after the midterms and it becomes even tougher to get things done.
Speaker 2: It saves America right, but it doesn't last forever.
Speaker 1: And as I've pointed out repeatedly since Election Day, an awful lot of these people who gave the margin a victory on election Night were Trump voters, not Republican voters.
Speaker 2: But there's a window there to keep them.
Speaker 1: And that's why this gift that Joe Biden has given to the GOP, I don't think can be fully grasped yet, because what it does is it causes a lot of people who don't see the world like you and me. It causes a lot of people who don't like the Republican Party, who don't like conservatism, who have this areotype of Conservatives and Republicans. It causes an awful lot of people now to shift away from the Democratic Party. That's the key is, I was saying down the stretch in the campaign. Yeah, we got to win first and foremost, got to win the presidency. But the other thing that has to be accomplished is exposing the left. Because if you're looking for this tectonic shift in America and you want it to last long term, then it's not enough for the GOP to get a boost. You have got to expose the Democratic Party for what it's become. Because I know it may be hard for you to relate to if you've never been a Democrat, like I used to be a Democrat. But there are a whole lot of Democrats who just vote that way out of habit and out of not liking the GOP. So to really turn this battleship around and keep it going in the right direction, you've got to open the eyes of a lot of Democrat voters and Democrat leaners to the reality of what their party has become. Because you get so many Democrats, they don't listen to shows like this, whether they're on the right or the left. They live their lives, they're not immersed in politics each and every day. It takes something pretty big to open their eyes and get them to rethink assumptions.
Speaker 2: So when you get something.
Speaker 1: Like this that just helps expose the modern Democratic Party for what it is that that can make. That's the kind of generational changer right there. So this is huge, and the fact that comes on top of all of this success that Trump has been having even before being sworn in. Yeah, this is what makes for lasting change in America and the world. So words that we rarely speak on the show, but we have to today. Thank you Joe Biden. Thank you for Joe Biden, for exposing your party for what it is, exposing yourself for who you are. And what a gift to Trump, I mean a kind of a side note, what a gift to Trump. And there's real poetic justice in this too, right because on this I note. Now, Trump can pardon anybody wants to. Ryan, you got to go out and commit some crime, so Trump can pardon you. Trump can pardon anybody he wants to.
Speaker 2: Right now. Who's going to say a word about it?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you a good place to start. I haven't studied each in every case, but it's very clear you got a bunch of pro lifers wrongfully convicted and thrown into jail by this Biden administration, So you can start there. I know an awful lot of people, and I haven't studied those cases individually, but an awful lot of people believe you've got a bunch of not all, but a bunch of j six convicted people who should be pardoned.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: So Trump can pardon anybody who wants to. Yep.
Speaker 1: And truly, who is going to say a word unless it was like Charlie Manson, is he still alive? But I think those were state charges as well. We all Tina Peters he well state charges. Yeah, so he wouldn't have that power that would have to come from Polis and not holding my breath at all, hold on there and we are going to talk about Polis.
Speaker 5: But you're the legal mind here, and I think we're going to try to get Andy McCarthy on for Tuesday. Wonderful, But this blanket pardon, it wasn't just for specifically tax evasion. The gun charges done is for whatever he might have done dating back over ten years, almost eleven years on the.
Speaker 2: Calendar before an agent charge.
Speaker 5: So what you're saying it's only for federal charges, But what if there were state level charges? I mean, I don't know everything that Hunter Biden's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but which prosecutor would be in a position to bring those But we all know by now right. I don't even want to take your time with it, and I'm sure you covered it on your great show. We all know by now that what I've been saying for a very long time is true. Hunter Biden owns Joe Biden and he has for a very long time, because in my constitutionally protected opinion, and I think it's reinforced by what Joe Biden just did you know, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden I believe were involved in.
Speaker 2: Mega corruption together.
Speaker 1: I believe Hunter was the bag man, and so Hunter can destroyed Joe, as I've been saying for a long time, any time he wants to, is is my belief. And so so yeah, I mean, why do you think we talked about it at the time. Why do you think all of a sudden after the debate debacle, Hunter Biden moves into the White House or at least is in the White House advising Biden. I mean, just goofy stuff like that, Hunter Biden can destroy Joe and a heartbeat, and he still might after Joe dives.
Speaker 2: You know, Hunter Biden's going to need money, now, was there some was there?
Speaker 1: I underline that some kind of big payoff involved, whether it's in book deals or other legal means, you know, to get Biden out of the race. You know what I expect, well probably know someday. But if Hunter Biden needs big bucks someday, you know, once Joe's gone, he can still go out and tell the full truth now that he's got this pardon. But yeah, he has owned Joe Biden for a long time. And think about what a scary position that has put to the United States of America.
Speaker 2: And Dean and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey, Dan, Thank you. I wanted to go back to uh, you know, we took the house two years ago, and you know Comer and Jordan. Jordan's Oh, we're going to get the Biden crime family. Oh, but we're not gonna We're not gonna impeach Joe because it'll never get through the Senate. Well, I wonder why the team to go with the Democrats and peached Trump. They knew that would get through the Senate, but they they won the label Trump and you know, a too impeached president.
Speaker 1: What a great question, Diana, What a great day to ask that question. I want to pick that up after the break as well, because we covered that. I think Comer did fantastic work and he put a lot on the table that that I think was powerful evidence a very deep seated corruption on the part of Joe Biden. So why didn't they take it further? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five takes d A N five seven, seven through nine.
Speaker 2: We'll come back to that in some.
Speaker 1: Really fun sound of the day as as Dems now try to run for and Polus's political play, which is truly laughable because in modern political history, in my constitutionally protected opinion, there has not been any governor who has come close to the kind of obstruction of justice that Polus engaged in when, apparently to please Kim Kardashian, he spits in the faces of these victims and spits on the graves of these people burned to death by this homicidal trucker, all to please Kim Kardashian, which means all to get some future benefit for Polis. Right, isn't that a fair assumption? You want to talk about obstruction of justice? You know, Yeah, I'm not talking about criminally prosecutable. I'm talking about morally practically obstruction of justice. It doesn't what Polis did in Colorado at least rival what Biden just did. And then Polis is out there now trying to make his political bones on calling out Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's going to work for him. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan kaplas show.
Speaker 2: The law before a family. I said, the jury decision, and I will do that, and.
Speaker 7: I'll not part letting the world know that he will not wipe away the decision of twelve of his son's peers.
Speaker 1: Was asked directly, and he has said he wouldn't pardon his son if he gets convicted.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens if he loves Yeah, but I mean, but he said it. He's going to get pardoned by his dad. There's no question about that. The President has ruled out pardoning his son.
Speaker 4: Major commitment from the President accepting the outcome of the trial and also pluging not to pardon his son.
Speaker 1: And listen, anybody paying attention is always no, Joe Biden's a liar.
Speaker 2: He was born lyon. He'll lie till the day dies. He's just a congenital liar.
Speaker 1: But what this does to expose the left, to expose the party which held him out to be this paradigm of virtue, it is wonderful. It is wonderful the way it exposes the Democratic Party. And that is the long term benefit in this to the GOP, because to win you need the combo pack, right, You need your own appeal, but you need people saying, people in doubts saying, wait a second, Okay, I may not like the Republicans, but they're better than those idiots. And right now Joe Biden has gone a long way toward exposing how bad those idiots really are. So thank you to Joe Biden for that eight fi five for zero five two to five five. The number takes da N five seven seven three nine A lot more hot sound on that today. A great caller in the last segment who said, wait a second, Dan, now, Gop they had the house and then you know, you had Jim Jordan and James Comer. They did their investigation, but there was never an impeachment of Biden. And I get the frustration, but listen, my take is that Comer, head of House Oversight, did a really good job of digging in and fighting hard and getting a lot of really good, hard facts that to me absolutely confirmed the corruption of Joe Biden. The problem is he never got that they considered in the court of public opinion, they would need to be able to get people to back impeachment, which would be some big old direct obvious you know, say, a big old check or a big old wire transfer straight to Joe Biden. They got a few little things. And listen, here's the point. In a court of law, the benefit to Joe Biden didn't have to be cash. They could trace into his account. The benefit could be financial benefit to his son in a court of law. But as we know, the impeachment process is about the court of public opinion. I think the Republicans made the political calculation they were not going to win an impeachment fight there, and I think they were concerned about, you know, losing the presidential losing how Senate, etc. If they went down that road. So that's that's what I think that was all about. My constitutionally protected opinion. Yeah, I had no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden is deeply, deeply corrupt and was engaged in deep corruption with with Hunter Biden is his bag man.
Speaker 2: That's the way I view what's been publicly.
Speaker 1: Reported, and I think the pardon today just confirms what I've been saying. Hunter Biden owns Joe Biden because he knows where all the bones are buried, and he's owned him for a long time. And one other thing I want to throw into this before we get back to text and calls, and George Brockler joins us at four thirty six to talk about a really disturbing story that George has done a deep dive on out of Colorado Springs. Ym name Mobilatti, the mayor down there who we've had on the show and I liked him and enjoyed him. You know, there are concerns that he may have lied to the FBI, and George has been digging into that, and we'll be with us at four thirty six to discuss that. But the one thing I wanted to just blend into this is, you know, people ask, wait a second, why did Joe Biden, who could have governed from the middle. He ran on quote normalizing things and on being a moderate and all this and that. Why did Joe Biden go so crazy far left as soon as he got elected. My own personal theory on that is that the left owned him. That it was implicit extortion, implicit blackmail. If Joe Biden didn't do everything the left wanted him to do, the Left could have destroyed him any and every day of the week because of his corruption. Because my personal belief that he is deeply corrupt and there's a ton of evidence out there of it. If all of a sudden, the left had green lighted that those stories, that line of attack, etc. Hell, if the left hadn't essentially conspired to prevent most of the media from reporting on the Joe Biden Hunter Biden corruption just before election day twenty twenty, Biden wouldn't have won a narrow victory then. So, Yeah, I believe the Left was in a position to destroy Biden from day one because he is corrupt and they could have dropped that hammer anytime. So I think that's why he did the bidding of the left from beginning and when so far goofy left, and I think that's what was going on there. Nothing else makes sense, right, that was just insanity to get this nation.
Speaker 2: To the point where, all of a sudden, our top.
Speaker 1: Value, and I put that in quotes, is to worship the right of a guy with a penis to walk into a girls shower or to go play their sports.
Speaker 2: It's just madness. That's just goofy kind of madness, right.
Speaker 1: So, and that's one of fifty different ways Biden went crazy Left. Yeah, I think they had him. I think they had him over a barrel hit five five five two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. You know, another broader point here, and another reason we should be celebrating a larger victory today of the Democratic Party being exposed as the frauds they are, is this attitude of obviously Joe Biden that he's above the law, his son's above the law. That extends to many of these Democratic office holders. I believe, my personal opinion, including Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver, I think you've had and we saw it recently when he's openly talking about an insurrection using Denver police to go out and you know, oppose the Fed, stop the Feds from enforcing federal law, calling for fifty thousand to take to the streets to stop the Feds from enforcing federal law. I think you've had a whole bunch of these Democrats elected Democrats operating under the assumption that the law doesn't apply to them, and that the law can be used to destroy their political opponents. So they've been operating in this Banana republic mindset where they're not constrained by the law, and even if their political opponents haven't done anything wrong, they can use the law to destroy their political opponents. I'm talking about a kind of a broader mindset I believe among a lot of these elected Democrats. And I think when you have a a Mike Johnston, a mayor of Denver, come out and openly promise you know that kind of insurrection, I think that just shows that mindset. And so it's so great for America to see that that is.
Speaker 2: The mindset of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't elect Trump, no matter how good things were under him, because because the democracy.
Speaker 2: Would be ruined, it's gone.
Speaker 1: And then in fact, obviously it's the Democrats because they always accuse you of doing what they're doing. Right, it's the Democrats who believe the law doesn't apply to them. And yeah, they believe so much in democracy. You shouldn't even be able to vote for President Trump in Colorado. That's how committed they are to democracy. George Brockler.
Speaker 4: Next you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: He said, I am not running again because he understood the self restraint was absolutely essential to this country.
Speaker 2: So you don't have a king. He did not pardon his son.
Speaker 7: He did not order the Department of Justice to say, don't prosecute my son.
Speaker 1: So impressive that Andrew Weisman, one of the acoust right that coup they tried to pull on Trump over the Russia hoaks. Hey, let's go to the VIP line and George Brockler, one of our favorite people, newly elected DA in the twenty third George, when do you take office?
Speaker 2: Is that January fifteenth?
Speaker 3: January fourteenth will be the swearing and the official ribbon cunty.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you don't want to be a day late for that, but no, I don't think so. Hey, before we get.
Speaker 1: To your column, and by the way, you've written a lot of great combs over the years, this may be your most important one, not to detegrate any of the others. But before I get to that one, our friend Alexa text ask George about his announcement on twelve eighteen at one pm. Is this when People comes out with its Sexiest Man in America edition?
Speaker 2: Is I'm trying to remember the timing of that.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't even win that in my own household. There's no chance of that. I know what she's talking about is we're going to do a big presser all of Douglas County and Elberton, Lincoln County law Enforcement, me and some other folks, and really just an announcement that it's almost like a public service announcement, Dan, and that is to let people know the beginning January one, if folks come to our jurisdiction to victimize us, if they come there to steal from us, their expectation ought to be to go to jail. And if they expect to mistreat our law enforcement or to run from them when they try to contact them, their expectation ought to be that they're going to be incarcerated. And that we just want to send that message loud and clear, so that in January and February when things get super real, no one can be heard going, my gosh, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: How would I have had?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how would I have?
Speaker 2: How about some billboards?
Speaker 3: Billboards sound great?
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 3: Ye, yeah, you're right, And you know what, it's a good idea though, to set them up in the surrounding jurisdictions, but especially north of us. Maybe we'll get at that. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just keep your crime here like the billboards in Denver, right, Mike Johnston wants you. Yeah, there's a lot of potential there, George. Yeah, wow, Okay, well we'll look forward to twelve eighteen. But I got to tell you you have had so many great columns over the years, this one in the Gazette, Springs Mayor owes public some answers. Now, before we ask George to give you an overview of this, please read the column in the Gazette because it is so well put together and it raises such profound questions that I just wish every coloradden would read it.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, if you wouldn't give people the opening on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, By the way, it dovetails perfectly with your first segment, and which is the idea of a politicized justice system and above the law taking place here and above the law. So for folks that don't know this, and I get why you wouldn't because the major media outlets just haven't done what you've done here, and that is to shine a light on it outside of the Gazette. And that is that. Back in about May of twenty twenty three, there was that heated mayoral campaign between Yemy and Wayne Williams. I've met Yemy multiple times, super nice, like you. I'm taken with his backstory, but this story calls for something else. So back in May of twenty twenty three, all of a sudden, there is a huge story that develops where there is racism a foot in the campaigns. In fact, someone has taken a cross and set fire to it in front of one of Yemi's campaign signs with an epithet scrawled across that thing. Well, initially it becomes a bit of a firestorm, and of course Colorado Springs PD and the FBI get involved, and they investigate and lo and behold. A long time later, and that is to say, last month, I think it was actually October, maybe earlier November, the US Attorney's Office comes out and indicts three people for pulling off what is in essence a hoax. It's not racist, after all. It was a hoax perpetrated by a guy who's a ringleader, who's also a black man, by the way, a convicted felon. He ultimately gets convicted of murder after this. He's been convicted of shooting and trying to kill police.
Speaker 8: A horrible guy.
Speaker 3: But during the course of this investigation and the indictment is online, people can look for this. There is reference to communications that took place between him and the mayor. And then lo and behold, the Daily Wire comes out about two or three weeks ago with a story that says there's an FBI official that came forward furious that the US Attorney's office has refused to prosecute the mayor. And here's why they would. The mayor sat down with the FBI twice, was interviewed and denied having any contact with that hoaster slash killer multiple times, said he just never had contact with him. And it turns out there are multiple contacts that show that he had had contact with them.
Speaker 1: Well wait a second, I'm I'm you know, I'm not a US attorney or anything.
Speaker 2: But isn't that an open and shutcase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an open and shutcase. And for folks that don't appreciate this, look at the state level, we don't have a ulied the cops charge. We have a false report in charge where if you pretended that someone committed crime that didn't, you could be held accountable for that. But when you interview with the police here in Colorado for the sheriff and you tell them lies, that isn't isn't in and of itself a federal or a crime. But for the FED that's different. If you lie to a federal agency, it doesn't have to be the FBI. If you lie to a federal agency as a prosecutable crime. And for those who think how big a deal is it, someone needs to reach out to someone named Martha Stewart. She went to prison for lying to the FBI. General Flynn was convicted of lying to the FBI. This is no small thing. This is a big deal for the FBI. The story from the Daily Wire says, wait a minute. The US Attorney's office said we're not going to bring charges because we're not going after the first black mayor of Colorado Springs. I don't know if that's true or not, but here's what we do know is true. Right now, the mayor has had multiple opportunities to directly, not through a spokesperson, directly address Colorado Springs and the state of Colorado and say what his involvement was, and he refuses to do it. Every statement he has given has been the sort of demur from having to answer the question. And so the question that has to be asked repeatedly until he gives an answer is did you lie to the FBI?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's that direct George Brockler, our guest, as you've been saying this and again George's fantastic column in the Gazette, Springs Mayor Oh's public some answers the Trump administration won't there DOJ be in a position to dig into this.
Speaker 3: See this is where I think we're going to see a huge benefit from the latest election. In addition to all the others that you've covered on the show, there's going to be an Attorney General named Pam Bondi, and Pam Bondy is going to be able to look at a whole host of cases that are currently in the pipeline and those that could be. And this particular charge has a five year statute of limitations to it, and so I don't know how long the Senate can drag out confirmation. But my guess is there's going to still be time on the clock left for Pam Bondi that DOJ, including her US attorney out here, to say we want to take another look at this and take a fresh approach. The problem that creates for the mayor, of course, is it's too late for him to get out in front of this right like had he rushed right away and said, oh my god, I had contact with this guy. I had no idea what he was up to. There's no way I would have ever participated, but that ship his sale. Having refused to talk to the public directly and having honestly not have to face to kind of scrutin me that you know, a mayor Wi Williams would have had to have faced into the same. Certain, right, this guy is in a really tough spot right now, but he needs to come forward and own it. Otherwise it feels like we're getting more politicized prosecution decisions like we just saw with Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and since this really does go to like the very foundation of America, right which is equal treatment under the law, and this growing accurate perception in general that that elected Democrats are above the law and you know, aren't held to legal accountability, whereas Republicans, even if they don't violate the law, may be falsely charged politically motivated charges. A story like this right now, no matter where the chips fall in the end of story like this goes right to the heart of it. But I'm just stunned that it isn't dominating media everywhere in Colorado right now, I mean, how could that be?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think you know the answer. I think I have a suspicion, and that is it's the Maybe what that person said from the FBI is right that people are afraid to bring up questions to a person of color who's found their way into the mayorship down there. That's embarrassing. But like, where's his Jenna Griswold with Kyle Clark moment right, like where is where's Channel seven or four or even Fox thirty one.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly what I'm saying, because it wasn't that long ago that you would see that happening, what ten years ago, maybe that you would see stations that claimed to be and were at that time true investigative reporters. They would follow if a mayor, if you've had this, this story that an FBI agent has come forward and said these things about America, they would follow him or her everywhere until the questions got answered directly.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right. The other person we should not let off the hook, though, is Attorney General Merrick Garland and Acting US Attorney Matt Kirsh. I've known Matt for a long time. I've had dealings with him in many, many years. He has been the acting US Attorney multiple times. A good guy, smart guy, what the hell right like? He needs to be confronted, not his spokesperson him with why aren't you pursuing this, Merrick Garland, Why aren't you pursuing this? This should be a national story about what is going on here? How do we send Martha Stewart to prison? Yeah, lying to the FBI. This guy doesn't even get a charge, not an indictment, nothing, George.
Speaker 1: Can you hang on it with to carry this over on the other side? And I want to I want to extend this Democrats above the law question to a Polis as well, because he's out there now trying to get political advantage, you know, tisking Biden over, you know, obviously putting Biden in his family above the law, while at the same time, Polis, apparently to please Kim Kardashian and whatever favors that might bring him in the future, spits on the graves of Coloradden's burned to death by a homicidal truck or on the roadway.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Never Trumper Joe Walsh. See, I told you so. They're all They're all like that.
Speaker 8: So the next time any of us complain about anything Trump does this, this pardon is just deflating for those of us who have been out there for a few years now yelling about what a unique threat Donald Trump is. For Joe Biden to do something like it is Trump nobody's above the law.
Speaker 2: We've been screaming.
Speaker 8: Well, Joe Biden just made clear his son Hunter is above the law. Donald Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. We've been screaming. Joe Biden repeatedly lied about this, the politicization of the justice system. Donald Trump and his people have been screaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe Wall's former Republican now a never Trumper independent. I'll put that in quotes. Just so beautiful to hear that, George, you know what a great job Bryan does back there as that sound was plain he whispered into my headset, Joe Walsh at five thirty six, like I was going to forget that. You think I'm playing that by accident. You think that's a coincidence, But no, I appreciate Ryan looking out for me, and he's right Joe Walsh at five thirty.
Speaker 2: Six, he'll join us live.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you about that. George Brockler kind of enough to join us.
Speaker 1: One of the most important columns, in my opinion, that he has ever done. It's in the gazette right now. Springs mayor Oh's publics. There's the big question, did the mayor of Colorado Springs lie to the FBI? Did he commit a major felony? One or more major felonies? And Daily Wire claims to have an FBI whistleblower saying the FBI wanted and prosecuted and that the US attorney would not do it for political reasons. So we need to get to the truth. So please read George's column. It has It is so deeply layered with with facts and important information. Quick question, my friend, I'm noticing now that among the most prominent, well I wouldn't say prominent, but there's a cluster of Democrats who've come out now to whale about Biden putting himself an hunter above the law. But there's this Colorado cluster now of Bennett and Polists and Crow. Do you think that signals that they're worried about Colorado they're worried about Colorado for Democrats because you do. It's not like you have elected Democrats everywhere are coming out and pounding Biden on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's probably true. But I also think they recognize the veracity of what Joe Wall shood and that clip you played, which is you've just handed the Republicans the answer to every time we scream about any decision Trump makes regarding pardons or prosecution or whatever. I mean, this is big and all the Dems that are out there that are trying to pooh pooh this as he made the right choice, and it was politicized prosecution. And if you read that first paragraph Dan of Biden's comments on the pardon and struct the word hunter or my son and put in their Trump, it would read exactly the same as it pertains to the Manhattan DA's prosecution of Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the only way the prosecution of Hunter was politicized is that he wasn't charged with the things he should have been charged with. I mean, you should have been charged with what he was. He was guilty of those, but he was guilty of so much more that he wasn't charged with him My constitutionally protected opinion. But hey, let me ask you this. And under the category of Democrats who believe they're above the law. Obviously Mike Johnston recently calling in my opinion, for an insurrection against the Feds if they try to enforce immigration law here. But how about Jered Polis And I know we talked about it at the time, but now that he's out trying to score political points about Biden, you know, treating his son as above the law. How about police being above the law. When Kim Kardashian whispers sweet nothings in his ear, he spits on the grave of these four Colorados burned to death on the highway by this homicidal trucker who prosecutor out in Jeffko does a great job of convicting Jerry, convicts him of these multiple homicide counts. He gets sentenced to one hundred and ten years because that's what the law requires, and he takes it a police right, took it away from the judge. The judge was going to reconsider the sentence, and then Polis rides in and just arbitrarily says, after talking to Kardashian, no, it's going to be ten, which really means five. Doesn't that fit the I'm above the law category.
Speaker 3: It certainly fits into politicized prosecution authority. And remember too, Jared has yet to confirm that he spoke with Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just won't answer the question.
Speaker 3: He won't answer the question. Yeah, he won't answer the question.
Speaker 2: That doesn't confirm it for you.
Speaker 3: Won't answer the question. Well, no, for sure he talked to Kim Kardashian. Because if you didn't, you would say, there's no chance in the world I talked to a person who's famous for being famous about what to do with a case here involved in four deck colorads. Of course you would say that unless you talk to her. So you're absolutely right, but that this process, the rule of law, has been so battered and damaged. I got the guy who uses that as a punchline more than any other is still wiser our attorney general. He waited until Michael Bennett came out a couple hours ago and said, hey, I think what Biden did was wrong, and jumped on top of him said hey what he said. I'm like, dude, I thought, leadership, where were you last night? To say this is an upfront to the rule of law right.
Speaker 1: No, well said George, and grateful for the time today, my friend, and hopefully everybody reads your column.
Speaker 2: It's really important and it's deep with facts and logic.
Speaker 1: Springs Merrow's public some answers that and the Gazette thank you, George, have a great one you get, thank you, and then yeah, Joe Walsh never Trumper will join us. At five thirty six. He's outraged and that's a great thing. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.