Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd sort of seen that driven one.
Speaker 2: Hell little and we went live because we were already doing the show before. We're talking. We're going stuff like that. But this is a gimmick. You're monthly, sometimes by the weekly kind of depends on the layout of the schedule for wrestling show here at Geek for us on the Canadian Nightmare, and I'm joined by say his name and he will appear, David.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? You see the tag?
Speaker 4: It's the phenomenon taking over the world the most I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just uh, I'm gonna ask this this next man. Baby, Oh god, it's still.
Speaker 1: Baby back again.
Speaker 5: Last week or last time, I was mister n XTNA, but now I have to go back to my boy, my dog.
Speaker 2: You should enjoy it. You only got two more weeks and that towle rain's over. But I swear if we're doing a Summer Slam post show and Damian Priest's semma beete Gunther, You're gonna like, not like I am a big, big Guther Gunther fan, however you say, because I feel like Colmjary changes our mind every once in a while, but like I think it's right for him to get the win, and it's just that, oh my god, I don't know. I want just to lose cause ye, well, yeah, we'll talk about that because there I feel like one of the bank. We were fifty to fifty where we got some stuff very right, but then there's some stuff now going forward it's like, Okay, this is curious. So yeah, today we're gonna talk about whole bunch stuff. We talking about SummerSlam and all in prediction. So the next time we do a show, we'll be after Summer Slam and then after around All and so those are kind of your next too. But yeah, SummerSlam. The hopeful plan is the Sunday or Monday after US three, we'll get together and find out what works. But yeah, well Saturday night watch and then get there. So we're new predictions for those two shows. We're gonna talk about Joe Hendry, like Dave talked about just taking over the wrestling web. How long can it last? How long is gonna be an xt is teena give me fucking stupid enough with the title on him? I don't know what we'll talk about that. We got some Japan match to talk about. We're gonna talk about everything and relate like M Jeffers's Osprey for some reason, which has become a hot button issue in the wrestling community. I don't. I sometimes just don't. That's where I feel like an old man, where I just like, these guys are just wrestling match, Why we'll get there, and a lot more other stuff. So yeah, let's get into SummerSlam. And I wanted to start with I guess the main event, but we don't know it's gonna But like Cody and Soul is gonna main right, That's what's gonna happen. There's no other I don't know. I like, I get it. I'm a Cody Stan I got the nickname. I just feel that. I guess it's tough because are we all in the camp that is Roman coming back one?
Speaker 5: I think the it's like a stadium show, like if there's if there's any place he's gonna show up, that's that. And even then if he shows up there, it's not like it has to be on TV every week. I guess, yeah, but he's definitely gonna show up again there.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if he shows up and they do the whole like power bomb table thing, like they just kill him first you know, which wouldn't be terrible if he was going away again and then he's like in the behind the scenes recruiting the rest of the bloodline. But David is is Rome come back? Because I feel like everyone on my Twitter timeline, in the rest of the community, it's it's just like fact, it's just and I've seen nobody. I've seen, not Peter w Inside, I've not seen raw seanras Up, I've not seen Meltzer, which maybe felt.
Speaker 5: I think I think Meltzer said like he's coming back around summer slim, like very vague, but I think the way he said it was like he was going to show up like before Summer Slim to like tease a mat I mean, like Meltzer way of saying like, yeah, I show it, just like just like how l A. Knight versus Logan Paul was happening at a clash the Castle in the Know, It's happening at Money in the Bank, and it's every summer.
Speaker 2: Number on mister Meltzer.
Speaker 4: I think I think he's going to show up, but I don't think it's going to be anything too physical. I have a feeling that we're going to get two things at SummerSlam. I think that we are going to get some bloodline interference in a new Bloodline member.
Speaker 2: The first one is I can get you mean, you mean as well put that on a free like if you're doing a SummerSlam Bingo card bloodline interference.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna get that, which is going to involve a new member. And but I do think that Solo is going to lose the match even with all the involvement, either by disqualification because of the involvement or something else. It's going to cause him to lose the match. And then you are going to see Roman appear at the end. I don't think it's going to be anything physical, but it's going to be a I'm back now to set up the future, who's the head of the table?
Speaker 2: The stare down. They did that with Scena, came back right like everyone's expecting Seena like at least a Roman, and then it just went off the air with them just staring at each other.
Speaker 5: So I think Roman comes back with Cayman like there.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about that. I don't know. I'm I'm like fifty to fifty on it because I feel like if he's back with Hayman. Then I feel like Roman should be around a little bit longer. But I don't know if they want to sell Paul being really dead dead. I don't know. I don't know. I'm I'm literally in this middle.
Speaker 4: You could do the uh see him punk John Cena and just have Roman reigns in Solicacoa, both with their own ula fallows like trying to one up each other.
Speaker 2: God, I don't want to go with the air of the whole. Cody's won the Doty Championship and then they're holding the fucking just like that's bigger.
Speaker 1: Cody's in the middle, like like holding them both.
Speaker 4: Back, yeah, or the Roman Brock and they're they're having to tug a war with it.
Speaker 2: Oh not the tugo war. That's when the that's the worst go home show ever at that. Yeah, I think I think obviously, Yeah, Cody wins. I don't I know. Some people have said, like it's they got to get him to Chase again. I don't think we need to do. I don't need them Chase Solo, you know, Like, I think the clear trajectory is Solo moves on with Bloodline stuff, and then Cody should go with Randy because I still don't think Randy and Cody's gonna happen in Mania. So I feel like that's a good Survivor series type of Folish feud, Like they'll get a couple periviews, maybe Cody does one more like random, like who's a random? Maybe you have like Carmelo Hayes earn a shot and they don't main event a paper by which we talked about on the money Bag previous show. Don't know why they they ended up did doing that stupid six men tag as main event. I don't get it. I just feel like the women's might make could have won last. I still find the men's triple threat or the I guess it became the triple threat with the money in the bank going on last everything like that. So they just did that to Okay, solo's a big deal. Cool, it gets the main event two pay per views in a row. I still, I guess the reason I'm bringing this up is because if it's not for Roman, I feel like it still wouldn't happen because Cody's like the guy. But I still feel like Living Rhea should be made event in this show, Like I feel like they got at the Hottest Angle where with Solo and Cody. I don't think it's like dead or anything like that. I do understand people's frustration with like the last four smackdowns ending with like something on their table and the bloodlines stand up, but you kind of have to do that Roman's coming back, right.
Speaker 5: You can't fel like people are annoyed at this. Someone I wrote, I have to find the tweet. But someone wrote down like the like the Roman reigns formula for go home shows, it was like show like don't be there the whole time, show up the last week just to like roast some on and then like barely escape a finisher, yeah, and then like win by cheating at the at the show, and then next week's show up and say like, oh, I wasn't scared at all in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said that because I thought this because I saw some tweet too where it's like, oh, seven weeks in a row and it's just like Triple H getting the thumbs up or something like that. But for me, it's like that's what the Roman Rains bloodline thing was. But there reason people didn't get tired of it is because he went away for a while that's the thing like if you would have been there all the time, it would have been this. So I'm still fine with it because they gotta make solo. I don't know first people can play solo is a bitch and he's not strong enough. And now it's like, well now it's just the same thing. It's like I think you have to do that. So when Roman and his blood gets there, they do seem at least imposing. And I don't know what they're gonna do with le What were they gonna call him again?
Speaker 1: Tall?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that is his name, right. I think it's tall.
Speaker 5: Middle name, but it's like like the trader, like taller, like t A l l A. Yeah, his actual middle name is like t a u l A.
Speaker 2: It's a Batista thing though, because.
Speaker 1: Who has a tongo lois name?
Speaker 5: Because I think it's actually it's like t A n g A and they just changed it without mentioning it at all to t O and g A.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, like with what you're saying, like Cody like a filler feud. I actually think they won't do that because if you once you have l a night, when the title you can have like knack down like us title like main events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then do you think you.
Speaker 5: Just you'll have like Carmel Hayes and Andrade for like the US title, So.
Speaker 2: They just go right in to Randy. Then after this Randy comes back in protect me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think you'll definitely get Randy like before the end of this year.
Speaker 2: I think because like, if not, because what's the next pair of you after Summer Slam. It's Clash the whatever, Bash, Clash Bash? Why why are they all these the international favorites, so that one's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be cooth maybe literations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like losing at Summer Slam just don't win?
Speaker 2: Do put that evil on me? Oh good, Cody's got new shirts, just gonna bark with an ad on the WP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Bash of Berlin Bad Blood.
Speaker 2: That's the Cody Randy match, right, Like that's oh god, Iel, you could.
Speaker 5: Have like live re a main event because I don't think you speed up to like a hell and a cell like that quickly with Cody Randy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though, like I said we joked about in her discord, I want them to recreate the Shawn Michaels Triple h forty five hour Man living in Yeah, no, that's a good thing because yeah, like we'll live.
Speaker 1: In a second event like Helen is so Bad Blood.
Speaker 5: I think that's a good three because I think we'll talk about it later. But I think gree is definitely losing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, you could have.
Speaker 5: A second match batch Bash and Berlin, or like a tag match, you know, put jay Us in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where you do.
Speaker 5: Then you have a Helen a cell at Bad Blood main event.
Speaker 2: I pretty much agree with everything there, except I don't think they're gonna canonly put Jay and Rihea together. I know she just I don't think we're gonna get them as a couple. I think that they will eventually make Ria just be by herself because I don't know if they want to put her with another guy, and I just I don't see the long effects. But maybe she gets maybe there's one kiss. Maybe it's like Attrition Rock situation where they kiss once and Dom's all but he's getting mad, he's losing his stuff and everything. But I agree if you were to tell me, if Triple sat me down and said, hey, we're gonna have live and remaymement Bad blood. I'd feel better about it, especially if Rome's coming back. But like I said, if Romean doesn't come back and they just do solo and Cody, I do think that the show ends with kind of like a fart cloud, like if nothing big happens, just like yeah, right, and I feel like that will be like you killed Jimmy. It's like when Ray came on the thirty slot and everyone thought it was gonna be Daniel Bryant, Like Jimmy's gonna be d o A if that happens. So I think if rome doesn't come back, then it should have been Live in Rihees. I'll withhold till the review show because I don't think Guntha and Priest. I think Priest came. I don't, I don't. I don't see the juice there. I know they're doing this whole You're a street rat gimmick thing now, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think, do you think like the judgment day turns on Dane like at SummerSlam, I don't know the thing that this week was like when he beat Bronz Strowman like clean, like after he pinned him, he was like looking around like smiling, like oh, like they didn't come out like I didn't even Yeah, I didn't myself.
Speaker 2: Is bron a babyface right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So why is Gunther trying to get this guy over as a heel number one baby baby priest fan over here? Like, oh, I like he's trying to get him over his baby face? And then why did he Why did he beat a babyface giant?
Speaker 5: Why was like bron was just like showing up like he was just messing the position day for like.
Speaker 1: Two months now, and like all of them lost to him.
Speaker 5: So then and Damien would like he would just tell the other it's like, you guys deal with bron showing this week and they was just always true. So now he doesn't want He fights Braun one time and beats him clean. So it's like, oh, like, why do I even need these guys who can like loose to Bronz going every week?
Speaker 2: What about you, dude? What do you think that we'll talk about world title match right now? And That's what I was gonna ask too. I'm interested with what they do because if they don't get anything better, I just feel like they should just put Braun back in the yat six, you know, because like he's just like other than chasing Judgment Day, I don't. I don't really know what the next Like, I know what the next step is. He's gonna get like some tag team partner and it's gonna be like him and who is he with a couple of years ago? Yeah, yeah, Ricochet. Right, They're gonna find some high flyer and put them there. But Dave, how do you see the world haveweight title going? Is? Is daan priest is gonna do one of the biggest upsets in Summer Slim history and beat the king general.
Speaker 3: I think Damion will retain.
Speaker 4: I do you think that they will set up for a rematch where Gunther will take it at Bash and Berlin. I would think they will give him the win at Bash and Berlin rather than walking in with the title.
Speaker 2: So I just so, how do you how do you get from Because then if that's the case, Judgment Day doesn't troon on Damien SummerSlam, right, If Damian's winning, that would make sense for him to win, and then they I guess they pull up the evolution where they hoist them up and Jad gives the thumbs down. Like, I don't. My thing is like, how do you get goother to Bash with another title match. That's that's what I'm curious about. You know, if he loses here.
Speaker 4: Well the way that Damien did with Seth, where he was like, hey, we had a genman's agreement, but I'm still going to give you a championship. Like if you're building Babyface Priest, then if even.
Speaker 1: Though they interfered, I'm going to give you another yes it.
Speaker 4: Appearance for disqualification and Gunther's like, hey, I had you, you know I had you. Then Babyface Priest goes, you know and gives him another the titler.
Speaker 2: They're gonna rename him. It's gonna be like Seth fricking rolls. He'sn't gonna be Damian Priest. He's gonna be baby Face Priests on this show like that that's what he is. So but then when chef is chef, Seth get the next shot because he promised me like a summer, I'm like, I'll give you another.
Speaker 3: Mess Ra after you could do a triple threat.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know. I I don't like any of this. I just like I like Grin the beating him and the summers or the Bash defense is just like, uh, we're just celebrating him, and I don't because I don't even know who they're.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, if.
Speaker 2: Did, let's say, let's say it happens where Priest gets turned on and Judgement Day and they go, don't go that round. Maybe it's Rein Priest. If it's not rihian J. If they don't do that, who would you have Gunther defend against at bash? If they're saying, hey, Damien's gonna do Judgment Day stuff day, he's off limits, who do is it? I would say, is it Seth? But Seth like I don't think you want him to loot? Well, I guess he didn't really technically lose. Technically this man should the world champion after that then non kickout? But like, who who would you put up there? At battle?
Speaker 5: Was like on there and I met, I.
Speaker 2: Guess it could be a bay face or a heel right, because he's gonna be He's gonna be face.
Speaker 5: I mean shamisus again?
Speaker 2: Yeah oh right, no, he said no more because he's lost four times in a row.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't shameless. I mean Seamus was for like uh like oh yeah right, no, yeah, just in general, right, he's not gonna fight him again. That's what he said on the Inner Continental one because well it's for like the World Championship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do think the next time Seamus faces him, he has to like beat him. But I don't know if that's actually ever gonna happen, to be honest, I think like he's gonna go like he's gonna be Tommy dream Raven. It's gonna be a winless record and maybe he'll versus h Ludwig. Do we have any time for him Ludwig? Like, I don't think they've said.
Speaker 5: I think when he got injured it was like I think it was like broken ribs or something like that. Oh damn, But I think they said it was like like six weeks or something like that, and he's already been I forget where. I swear somewhere they were like teasing you was coming back or something, so hopefully me back like after summer, so probably like Road to Bash and in Berlin.
Speaker 2: I could see that being like a one like a singles match there or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's where I saw because they had advertised dark match for like the SmackDown in Berlin. Well, it's like uh, Gunther and ludwiod Kaiser versus uh.
Speaker 1: Sammy' zin and Ilia dragon Off.
Speaker 5: Okay, it back before then if they haven't advertised already for.
Speaker 2: Oh man, do you pull the do you pull the dragon off trigger for Bash and just give them like it's you know, because that show's gonna already be so like that's where I could see show could probably be sold out on Gunther he's the champ. You just give them like a five star great main roster classic. I doubt they would, but I would be completely fine that and you get dragon Off like inches away from being them for the title, and then Nuther pulls it out. I'd be fine dragon off for bashy do good?
Speaker 5: Like two point nine to nine kicks?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean if they hadn't put the New Day in this crappy thing with the Final Testament, then having Kofe be his first challenger would have been a good, solid pick at somebody who's believable. But you know, once Guther wins, it's it wouldn't be a squash, it'd be a believable challenger.
Speaker 3: You could get something out of that. But yeah, now they've thrown them into this horrible feud and they're just stuck.
Speaker 5: About that thought you were gonna say carrying Cross versus versus.
Speaker 3: The less final testament, the better.
Speaker 2: We'll do that in a title versus career match. And if Karen Cross leases and then they he just does the whole thing, leaves his boots in the ring and he's like kissing the crab. Well, Perlin's just booing the hell out of them. That'd be a good gimmick. I want to say he'll do that one. I guess Leita kind of did that back in the day where she lost a career match and they booed her. But I'd love to have someone like overplay it. Now. Listen to this. Fucking Jericho is gonna be one that does that and he's gonna do the whole like, oh I.
Speaker 5: Can't, but that's it. It's like Cody did an aw like he lost one time to Malchi.
Speaker 2: He left and everyone's like, dude, you're thirty six, you're not giving up right now.
Speaker 5: That's the that's in the like the arn Anderson glock bro. That's what he's saying. It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's where I don't think they've ever said whose decision that was. If it was Ton Cody, that was what if you looked at like the five stages of starting, appealed to Boo Cody. That was one of the moments where everyone's like, Okay, this is a bit too much. We're not this, this is not happening right now.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Guy, Like you're taking this way too seriously.
Speaker 2: One lost mal Black and like I can't even remember if he did in like a shady way because malcol is always up to something. And then Malcli just kicked him and then like he made they it look like such a chump. But uh, you know, World champ now. So okay, so I'm you guys are starting to convince me, but I'm just for sanity, just gonna predict Guthro. I'm gonna hope that it happens SummerSlam big stage. I get your guys' pitch of do it on the bigger one. I just I just don't want Gunther to eat a pin to Precs. I just don't think priest. I just still don't think it's working, and I don't feel anything for the whole him not kicking out That stuff happens, it sucks. But like people, some people have been I agree to really way too harsh, like if the guy got his bell rung or he just miscount. Yeah, it does suck. I'm sure he kicked himself the ass for it, but like that's not a thing. I just I think maybe he will flourish when he does the Judgment Day stuff. I just think it's champed. So I'm gonna hope that it's Goonther. He beats him and they give him a worthy competitive bash. So I'm saying Goonther, but you guys are both priest for your official picks. Yep. God, I don't like that, all right, So we touched upon this one Lay and we'll jump over to his cousin Judgment Day. So uh Rhea and Live. So David all go to you because me and s Pubs have kind of said, yeah, we're in the camp where we think Live is pulling out? Are you are you saying there? It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: There, Live is pulling out. This is gonna be the official separation of Rea from the Judgment Day mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So do we get as dirty Dom? Does he make the final the Final Testament? Does he decide to turn on her?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be Dom that's gonna be the deciding factor. I think Dom is gonna still play that I don't know what to do role, and I think uh jd or Finn it's gonna be what gets Lived to win.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a definitive.
Speaker 4: She's now in our camp because they they've been hinting at the extra ness with Live and Finn, so now's the time to pull that up.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: If you're not gonna be man enough Dom to do this, well, I got somebody else who's gonna be man enough. You're not the only one who strings I've been pulling. And then that's when they have Finn do it to officially pull her in.
Speaker 2: But I got him out then too. Is he gone?
Speaker 4: I don't think he's out. I just think he continues to play the.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Don's definitely gonna do the chair in the middle thing again.
Speaker 2: Because yes, and we don't know who's throwing it to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he did to Becky and Live and then he did Zelena Live and he's definitely gonna do the same thing here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we will talk about the Punka Drew thing after, but I I don't know if they'll do in the future to me, the guest referee Spot should have went to this match. I don't know how you don't have dom as the guest referee that is, like I guess if you don't want to make the hard turn yet. But I'm saying in the future, whenever he decides whether his team Live or Team Ria, they gotta do the guest referee and he's got to make the like the decision there because I agree with Finn take it over. But the only thing is as well too. Then I feel like, so they kick out Rhea and you're telling me they're not going to turn pre He's the same night like back to the other match. I feel like that'd be weird, Like like I feel like if that happens, Priest will not be in the right mindset, Like it would just feel odd for me to him go and then like oh and then he beats Gunther and like he's just still he's still good. Like I feel like if those turns happen, I feel like that puts puts Priests, unless Priests and Gunther is like earlier in the night, maybe maybe it's like the opener or something well.
Speaker 4: That that does play into my prediction of Priests retaining so he can retain off of a disqualification. So maybe they do turn on Rhea and then they come back and hey, Priest, you're out too, and that that has him retain off of a disqualification, so he still he still gets it, and we have some judgment to shenanigans. I mean, it's not going on last, so they'll probably be pretty close with the matches, so we have time to do those shenanigans and still not send the crowd home two pissed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you could open with l A. Knight and Logan Paul m.
Speaker 2: HM as long as Ellie Night's winning. In my opinion, I know Logan Paul has won at Wrestle or Summertime before because I think him and yeah yeah so which was a good match, so I could see that. But we'll get there because that's time. So I agree Ria is gonna lose, but I'm gonna go for the heart prediction. I think Dom's gonna he's gonna make He's gonna make the hard choice even of his all of them, but I think they're gonna show that Dom's firmly, firmly in lives camp. Because whether it's at Bash or somewhere. As I've said, the money is in Rhea Ripley beating the hell at Dom. I don't want them to have Dom to confuse in the future. I don't want him to be like, oh, like he's he's just being pulled along like I want him to make the choice and go and live and then, like we've said before, they'll probably do a mixed tag. I still think the money would be in I just want them to live or sorry Ria and Dom and just do like Sena Brock SummerSlam, where re It just squashes him, squashes him for five minutes and Don can survive it. Don could literally the next week become world champion. Everyone's still hate him and love him like he's completely fine. But that's what I'm saying. Just for the heat. I think Dom is gonna fully turn, but I bet oh no, I'm walking it back now. I think I think it's right with the chair and what has been triple A's biggest criticism for people is like, now he's doing too long term booking, which I don't agree with it with everything, but somebody like, oh, he's taking too long with this and this, and he won't do stuff on the b shows. So but I actually agree with that S Bubbs that yeah, I'll walk it back, but I think within the next three months that hard turn is coming. Maybe they'll do it on a raw and they'll pop like a rating there, but yeah, they'll do the Chair Live will win and Don will be like I don't know, Like I thought it was going well and you know it's still up in air, but that DOM term has to come. Like I said that, that's the money, even if it is DOM and Live versus RhE and J Like, that's a that's a solid almost mid main event match with what's going on. Yep, what do you guys think about the US title?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Uh? Is Paul's run done here?
Speaker 4: I think so after last night's promo, you got to make the switch. Like the way that he kept bringing up the fact that La Knight has no major championships. He kept bringing up a lot of things. You've got to make the switch at that point, and I thought, like Logan Paul was spitting some minimum on him.
Speaker 3: They they've both been back and forth.
Speaker 4: The only thing with that promo is I don't like the way Logan talks in his promos. He sounds like a comic book villain with his vocal inflections and everything else. Like I it's a little bit too over the top. Sometimes I'm like, guy, just just talk normal, It's okay.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he was. He was really getting into La Night.
Speaker 4: So you have to have La Knight come out of this or else you have squandered the last good chance at a run that La Knight's gonna have every time he's hot.
Speaker 3: You guys, don't pull the trigger. You gotta pull it now.
Speaker 5: I feel like that Logan Paul from people are posting like, oh, like you called him a knockoff version of the Rock And I was thinking, like, didn't someone else like literally say this exact same thing, and yeah it was. It was Roman. He was like, you're just a knockoff version of my cousin. And I don't know why people are posting like, oh, Logan got him with that one, Like people have said that exact same line to him and in promos before. But I just thought that was funny because I remember, like I swear someone else said like this exact same line.
Speaker 3: He got called.
Speaker 4: Someone had made that reference back when he was with u Nwa and he was cutting promos and someone caught him the bastard child of Rick Flair in the rock like that. That comparison has been made forever, so that wasn't anything new. I think the big things was Logan straight up pointing out like you've done nothing of substance, like, yeah, crowd loves you, people love you, but you have did nothing of substance to back it up like.
Speaker 5: A million dollars champion. And then yeah, if he loses, I think he's like one of four people that never officially hold the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's Ted. It's it's Ted Senior, Virgil and then a Ted Junior and then him I think right, and Austin had.
Speaker 5: Ter and what's the name Cameron Grimes also has Did he win it?
Speaker 1: I think I think he won.
Speaker 5: It from l A Knight Yeah, okay, yeah, because he like he like hit Ted, Ted took a took a bump.
Speaker 1: For l A Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember they did the ladder match for it, and that was such a that was such a random like let's bring this back, but yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Still officially recognized technically.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just gonna say. If he loses, maybe he'll bring that. He'll just be like I'm going to be a million dollar champion now, but yeah, he kind of has to win. I've said this before where he was because I feel like Logan Paul, who's like done good work. He announced that he was gonna be more active, and I feel like he's been the same amount active. Maybe he's done a few more dates, but just has it felt like, oh, he's a big step up to hear he's here a lot. So it's very similar to the Roman thing where it's he comes in, someone says something or you know, beats him up like in the chamber or something like gets to win, eliminates him, and then he gets mad as the ego. They have a match, and then usually Logan wins and moves on the next one and just kind of the same rinse and repeat. At least with the Roman stuff, like near the end, there's still great story, there's there's not much there and you know, like his probom Solf's fine, like I I guess I'm just not. I think for me, the novelty of Logan Pol's more off. Even though when he's in the ring it's still very good. Even though you know, like he gets all the training and everything like that, so it's still tough. But it's not like I think for the first year it's okay, let's see how he could do. In the second year, it's like, oh, he's really good. He's been on some good matches, and now the third year, it's okay, I need something a bit more. I think the l A. Knight feud has been fun. I like when Ali and Knight went to his pool and stuff like I I like when Ali and Knight just. I like that he's a Home Invader superstar on the roster and like a j that's like. I like that he's taken the Austin roll that way of just and that wasn't he didn't even attack him. I like that he's just a dick. So I I've enjoyed this so far, but it's not like a musky like, oh I can't win even the promo battle, like I've watched it. I didn't watch Sociow, but I watched that and like it was it was good. I liked it, but I didn't. It wasn't like a couple of weeks ago when we had like the mone Britt one where I was like, okay, like this is a big match year and it's like, Okay, actually I'm I'm in in where this was like solid, this was good. So and I don't know what you do with Logan next, really, you know, because I feel like they did the world title thing with Cody and lost that I could see them running back him in l A. Knight, But I really don't know what could be like I could see.
Speaker 5: Them dude wins the world title NXT, the whole fight, the Crown Jewel Eric Eric King and Queen and again Guther, Logan Paul world title shots on the on the Saudi shows.
Speaker 2: Hell, you know what, I'd be fine if you get goonther if Guther and Shampoo goother and him at Bash and have that it's like just Logan because Slogan did say.
Speaker 5: All submissions match against against Logan, every submission.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Logan did say, and I think it's gonna happen when he had podcast last he wanted to be on Raw when they moved to Netflix, and I do feel well, actually, I answer my own question. I don't know when it's.
Speaker 5: Like January through WrestleMania is like brandsplot, like we don't care anyone, Yes.
Speaker 2: And I think that I hope it's not the Mania match, But because I well I guess we should talk about say, we'll talk about Sena here because I.
Speaker 1: Have something else on Logan Paul.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you did like the part timer thing, like with Roman, like he had the main championship, so it's like it's not getting defended like anyway that man like me skipping the show, but like there, Yeah, even if he was there, they'd still be like the same aunt of defenses With Logan Paul's like he's going the part time thing with like the mid card.
Speaker 2: Title, the workers title.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like like in the same time that he had, Like how many times did like the intercontinental title get defended since like no vetter, Like since Logan Paul won the US title, Like how many intercontinental defenses. I'm just being compared to the US one, Like they're playing like ten fifteen and there's in like two US title defenses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's like the issue with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was good for like a little bit, but I think Ellie and I you got to give him something because I think it's like if he doesn't get it here, it's like David said, it's now he's just kind of done. Now you'd have to like heel term him that's then you'd have to go and you don't want to do that. He's still over at the crowd, and I feel like.
Speaker 1: Logan Hendre not winning the t ANDGM.
Speaker 2: Yes, like it's just kind of like it's a noh duh. La will be there more. And I feel like Logan goes to Raw and we'll talk about this now because the money Bank Johnson announced he's gonna retire, which at first he may it sound like it was that night, which we all knew not, but then it's gonna be well to wrestle. Meanian's like, well, actually no, I'm like working the almost whole year there. Obviously. I think he said forty to fifty dates, which is a lot. So I think at some point we're for sure getting Logan and Sina, And I think Logan's expressing that he wants to be on Netflix a Raw because that's what you're right, they do just switch over. But I could see Logan really want to be like, no, like I want to be there all the time. Of course he's gonna be like, yeah, you're the guy, like maybe he does. Maybe he does like a two match years with La Knight and they just in sorryline, making go like, oh, f this, like I don't want to be here.
Speaker 5: Like Logan because you want to have seen a win on his last Wrestlerani, I think I.
Speaker 2: Don't want it to I don't want Logan. I know what you're fishing. I don't want it.
Speaker 5: But I think they might do it like stare down at the at the rumble like.
Speaker 2: You, he eliminates him. And then Logan does the same thing every year where he gets mad, someone eliminates and them beats.
Speaker 5: You do the Seth refeat. You have Jan throwing out the rubble, then he runs into the chamber brass knuckles Sena twice.
Speaker 2: They did that with Seth and Randy. They've done it. They've done the exact Saxon and they're probably gonna do that third time where Scene is about to win his seventeen championship and then low and had some and them were like, oh no no, and then Michael Colen that bastard you should have been. But I think that would be yeah, because because.
Speaker 4: They've already done that with John Stewart, he can't do it again.
Speaker 2: You don't think they can do it again.
Speaker 3: You do it again. You shouldn't do it again because you already did it with John Stewart and that did make any sense.
Speaker 5: A match at like at first run Netflix, you can do. You could do something like I want to bring all the views to Netflix, like I have the most viewers, so like someone come out here or the other way around, where like scenas like someone come out here, and logan Paul's like, I'm gonna bring all the viewers to Netflix, so let's have a match tonight.
Speaker 2: I think they'd have to do in advance. I would love them to run back. I don't think you've probably heard of this. Lord all s Bus. When Mis was starting to become like a singles guy before when Money Make Everything, he did this thing where Sena was k fabe injured and Mis kept calling him out and every week when scene didn't come out, he'd be like, oh that's another like win for the miz and he was like five and zero on John Cena. And then finally got to the pay per view and John Cya did show up and then Scena just fucking squashed him like just like and everyone thought this was gonna be miss his moment to break out. No, Scena just was like, look like Sena was mad. It was super Sena. So that's what I not that I want Logan Paul to get squashed, but I would love for the week's leading up to Netflix, if Logan Paul kept calling him out and then that music hits. Even if they announced match is gonna happen, you're like, oh, they played up, like will Sina be there? Something like that. I actually think Logan Paul, they'll probably do it on like a Saudi show where like a uh uh pay per view, but Logan versus Sena for Netflix, I'm completely fine that I'm still fine at that match. I just think for Sena's last Mania, I do want to be someone more of note or career. Like I'm still not in the Randy camp. I don't necessarily love that either, because we've Me and David lived through eighty matches a week of those two and they really thought they were the rock and awesome their like generation, and they were, but not in the same like chemistry route. Like I remember one time, I think it was like twenty ten. It was a rumble spot and they did the whole thing where everyone's down, they stared and the crowd just like dead, and it's like there's no, it's no dat. Yeah, no, it was not the It's weird because they should have been but ended up being seen and Punk ended up becoming the rock and awe of their generation. But they really want Randy and Sina. So I'm down for Sena Randy. But at WrestleMania, I don't know. I still need to tier do we have the Rock or what the deal is. I'm still in the camp that I actually do. It's tough because I think Rock wants to Cody, but I'm fine.
Speaker 5: Rumored Survivor series is like LA the Location.
Speaker 2: Within the Night. I'm like, why are they doing Cody in LA? At Survivors They're gonna title versus title. He's like, I'll put the U this title up and then Cody beat Cody's squashed him. Yeah, La okay.
Speaker 5: Like oh, it's like Rock doesn't have to travel the games.
Speaker 2: I would love them to do Cody and Rock before Minia. I get they probably do it Mania, but to me, my dream like Night one, Night two is Rock and Roman, Cody and Sena. That's my pitch. I want Cody and Scene at Mania. I think the crowd for Cody and Sena is gonna be nuts and I think that's the timer Cody. I don't know going over your he'll ever again, but he could like play into the little because you know, some people will boo him and the story of going for his seventeen. I don't know if he wins, but I think I agree with people too that I'm kind of down for Sena to break the record, like he's more of a homegrown guy than Rick Flair was. If they're gonna call him the greatest of all time, give him the seventeen. So I'm not saying I have want him to beat Cody or Gunther. So that's the that's the scary thing of like Sina beating Ey of those. But somehow I think Cody would be the better one to to beat I get. I don't know. I don't know how I feel about any of that. But do you guys think Scene is gonna win the world title on his on his way out?
Speaker 5: I think so, Like in the whole twenty five, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then who does he beat? Does he beat? The is the w champ or world champ?
Speaker 3: I think you go world?
Speaker 2: So he beats Cool the mania he was gonna do.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's not gonna be Cody.
Speaker 4: And the reason I say it is not gonna be Cody is because a Cody's too big of a star to knock down for that retirement match only to have to give up the belt or something like that. Uh, it just it doesn't make sense. Number two, basically what Cody said in the Chris Van Vliet interview about how him and Seen are alike in the whole people want them to turn hell, and you know he quoted it saying, if you're bullying me, I'm already a heal to you. Yeah, you know, so there's no point in me turning heel because in your mind I'm already a heel. So why don't not just continue to be men heel back then?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you would.
Speaker 4: You will have a clash of two ambiguous people. No, he'll face dynamic, just two ambiguous people. Just it wouldn't really make sense in that aspect. So you at that point you have to go for the world title.
Speaker 3: And I think just with.
Speaker 5: Gun you can do the whole angle, like how like Sina like you could do like the SnO like not a good wrestler, and I could.
Speaker 2: Say that you were a great champion, but you were never the wrestler. Like I was like, I can see Gunther's whole promo already on them.
Speaker 1: To do like all is like the US title moves like group.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I think, yeah, that's tough. I feel like I know I'm trying to protect Goother again, but I feel like if they go that route, then they do they should make a triple threat and have Goother not take the pin because I I feel like that's also just a weird image of jahn c and Standard or Guther's body with that title, Like I think if if he's supposed to be the monster, heal coming up like you know what do Randy Sina Goother, Randy kind of gets his wish there to get that was hole Randy's pitch so right, we've never done one on one so that's the issue. But I still think that we're gonna So if they do Cody and Do, we still think they're gonna do Cody had seen at some point in the last round because I I just think, Sokay, I think it's.
Speaker 5: At the some point it's gonna it's gonna have him.
Speaker 2: But it's just non titled just like a you know that could be like a raw Netflix or something that just.
Speaker 4: Say that could be one of the raw that could actually be the the first Netflix one. That's part of their announcement. Hey, we're moving on it. In the first match we have announced is John Cena versus Cody Rhodes and you just do it for America.
Speaker 2: And well that or I could see Cody do the Shawn Michaels Hulk Hogan thing of the I just needed to know. I just need to know if I could be John Cena because I I agree with you, David that like it can't be a little murky with their their roles. But I just think the crowd is gonna make that match because I think you're it's gonna be old Gen versus New Gen. I think you're gonna have like for the first not the first time, but like for the first time in a long time. The old fans are gonna be going for Sena and then like the newer people are gonna be going for Code. Like I think it could be there could be some match and they both are so good at being over dramatic. They're gonna have some great facial reactions and that like you think Hogan rock too. That's what I'm saying you know, you.
Speaker 1: Think those first roun Netflix could be like a stadium show, like.
Speaker 2: They could make it that we well they they don't know.
Speaker 5: But Saudi they had the it was a random like this year for King and queenland Ring, they just knocked down on like the same arena that they're gonna do the show, and it looked pretty cool, like just the SmackDown setup. But like in a stadium. I feel like for Rotten Neflick you could sell, like especially if you have a match like that. Like I don't know what what what stadium specifically could be, but I could see them doing like a stadium show, like you announced it like at like Survivors series something like that around that time, like them, we're doing it at this huge stadium for that.
Speaker 2: Or I don't think they said they're going this year. But what is that stupid ball in Vegas? You guys got over there the sphere.
Speaker 5: I was seeing like I think UFC is doing a thing there like this year in October. But then also things like apparently it just costs like so much that it's not even worth to I forget if it was like Dana White who says like, yeah, it looks cool, but it's just like it's it's too expensive to run.
Speaker 4: The advertising cost to use this sphere itself, just like advertising on the sphere is astronomical.
Speaker 5: Like I think at some point they they'll do it.
Speaker 1: Also, something that randomly I saw yesterday.
Speaker 5: I was like, there's this one mall in like New Jersey or something that has like a like a football field inside of it, and I was like, you can put a show in there. Yeah. I also found that there they're doing yearly wrestling shows now. I think I think it's literally like today or this weekend at the Mall of America, like like to recreate the first nightro like they do one. I think they started doing it last year, but like in that exact same spot, like with the stairs on the sides and stuff, they do like a yearly show there.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised Tony's not all over that, you know, because I.
Speaker 5: Think it's like they have some people I think like Orange Cassidy was advertised for in like r Medy, so I think definitely like a big it's like an indie super show, just like in that exact same spot where they did the first nightro, which I thought was I just ran only do like has anyone else ever done a show there?
Speaker 1: And people have apparently.
Speaker 4: All right, So I just looked it up advertising, just advertising, not renting and running this year, just advertising the videos. Yes, it is four hundred and fifty thousand dollars per day or six hundred and fifty thousand dollars per week to just advertise.
Speaker 2: I don't think geek vers is gonna have any advertiser.
Speaker 4: So, and you know WW is gonna want to get their advertising. So, I mean, you're paying brock Lesner prices cool to advertise for a day.
Speaker 2: They've been paying them to come back. Yeah, that's how they kick off the Spear show. Yeah, they could do the stadium for a Netflix We'll see. I think they're going to make that show big at least.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, and the c W NXC, the rumors like they want to do an arena show for them. They can definitely sell sell an arena for NXT, especially if you have some big stuff like and you could announce that like but if you put that in like you can do any of the big places like you can do like a like the bar place. They probably do it like they're something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there anybody else like obviously the I'm gonna be one. Everyone wants it. The Punk and Sena thing. I think they'll run it back once. I hope they just don't do like a rumble teas and that's it. I think they got to run it there. I don't know if they're gonna make that the Netflix one, because I see a lot people pitch that. I do think that's a good one, but I think I think if they do Cody and Scena, they should do it at a bigger same show. I kind of think I think Punk and Sena they could do that on one the B tier shows, just because that could sell that show, right.
Speaker 5: I think punkin Sena might be like I think both of them will be in the Chamber, especially since Funk was supposed to be in this year. Yeah, and you'll probably maybe the first two in the chamber. So they have like a small match team.
Speaker 2: On one and we never get the big match enough. We got to get the bigger one. If it's his last time, we gotta do one more. We gotta you gotta, I think.
Speaker 5: At some point. But I think you'll you'll get the Chamber one. Yeah, first and maybe the rumble stare down.
Speaker 2: To the Rumble stare down for sure they I would love it if they were final too. Actually, if let's say, if one of them were to win, I'd love it if they were final too. If like Scene is going for his seventeenth and Punks trying to make sure he gets the shot you didn't get last year, that would be great. Now. I see the memes already, like wait to put over New Talent. It's like these guys, but like it's like just do it, you know. It's like it's a well, they're both on their way. Like Scene is gonna be going and like get will and he does the old Tina like he used to do this all the time. He just like makes Trick look awful. Yeah, do we get Oh go ahead?
Speaker 1: D No.
Speaker 3: I'd be down for them to ending the Rumble.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Rumble technically needs to be the thing that winning the Rumble doesn't need to be the thing that makes new talent. A good showing in the Rumble will do it, get them some spots and some good showings have them eliminate somebody that sets them up for a long term feed. But you don't need to win.
Speaker 2: The Rockamore won the Rumble and what's he doing?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alberto the biggest ro rum all the time, Braun won the greatest raw rumble of all time. Yes he's doing you know, baby Face priest looking up the lights.
Speaker 4: Still hasn't a championship from that that he's never been beaten for. So, I mean, you don't need that in order to make a younger talent. So I think you could have them end it, set it up for a match at WrestleMania, but still use that some spot within the match to set up whatever younger talent you're having, go for a different title or a different show.
Speaker 2: Now, just because it threw it out there, and I think someone even asked in the press conference, do we get do get Ice in a lifetime or do we get sen Cena versus The Rock in any capacity like a tag team, a six man anything like that.
Speaker 5: I think in some sort of tag team you could you could get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's where you I think.
Speaker 5: Do you think at some point like seen it in Roman tag against Rock and so on, Oh Rocking and Jacob Foster or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So. I don't see whose peace going together. I think it's like a super team of like Cody, Randy and Sina versus like Roman Rock and you know, uh tongaloa but something.
Speaker 4: Something like that, because I do like, you need somebody to take the pin. That's why you have tongalo in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Yeah, They're like, I didn't think I needed it, but after WrestleMania, I was like, you know what, I don't know if I need thrice in a lifetime, but maybe maybe almost like your pitch ass.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: The rumble, Yeah, like something like that, like something in the Rumble. I don't think Rock's doing a chamber match, but I think they should. They should revisit it because there was enough juice there. I think that stare down and everything, like the restme was hot no matter what, but there was a sense of Okay, this is nostalgic. Now we're in the two thousands that got annoying, but like or the mid two thousands. But I I I'm down for a take t match, even if it's just like Rock and somebody versus Cody and SNA, Like, I'm down for that. So yeah, is there any other big matches or programs before we get that? Back to summertime? We want to see scene of work before he's out of there. So we all think he's winning seventeen. We all think, well, we're kind of mixed on.
Speaker 5: Has NXT matches somewhere in the.
Speaker 2: Oh and soon the family fucking Tony di'angel.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, because he had the he was on the NXC like the Let's Be aw Show, but he didn't have a match there.
Speaker 2: He was on the first ever Takeover too. He raised Nevil's hand pack when he won the NXT Championship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and actually like they tease like Braun Broun Breaker okay, right eight and then because he was at like because the thing was he was at ringside for Carmelo Hayes and then Paul Hayman was ringside for bron Breaker.
Speaker 2: Right Braun and seen it should happen, that should happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he like he almost he almost super Seena Braun on that NXT show because Broun just like he like knocks him down and then you know, like then he goes for like to set up the spear and seen it immediately stands up, puts him in the in the AA and then Broun just escaped the right away.
Speaker 2: Oh no, geez. I think NXT what you'd get is kind of what they did with Joe Hendry, or it'd be a team match. I don't even know if it'd be a surprise because I think they'd want to advertise Sena. But I think you'll go down and do a tag team match him and Trick versus.
Speaker 1: Versus Hendry for the TNA title.
Speaker 2: Yeah NX Sina wins and then they do scene an a j at TENA. That's yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to think there's anybody else. I I just hope they don't, you know, in my opinion, waste them. I don't want no Criss no Cross. I don't. I know you're a big babyface theory fan happening, but for me, that mania was a waste there. Like I do think he should work with your talent, but I do think Doody should be like, let's do all those blockbuster matches, every single one, and that's just like this is the time if he if he's serious, it's.
Speaker 1: Like thirty to forty dates.
Speaker 5: I feel like that means like either he's like on every show or he's like doing house shows and stuff. Because they even had that, Uh, I was looking at like in twenty twenty one, like I think after SummerSlam or something, are either before that, like he's gonna fight Roman. They had like a Summer of SNA event where they advertised them for like ten dates, but they were like all dark matches.
Speaker 2: They're all I never understood it, and like de Shaan Ross that report, like they're paying him the same amount they would have paid him if he was on TV. It wasn't like a thing like oh, if you're on air, you pay, Like why weren't they pre recording stuff? Why was he wrestling those I can't I know, you can't do like him versus I don't know, fucking ju So every night on a rod. But just like that was such a waste I never understood. I think the idea was Vince wanted to make it feel special, but it's like he's there for ten weeks, like use him. It was the oddest thing. And that's in the time too where aw was starting to like get like do very well against and so it's like you have sena like use them. Like it was super odd.
Speaker 5: Like that's just one of this year that like punk was like they'd advertise them for the shows they'd come out at the end of like throw gets into the yeah ja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like oh great, yeah, I guess the last question, who do you think the last match is? Then, whenever that happens, who's the last match? Because I don't know, I'm just gonna say Cody.
Speaker 5: I wanted to know, Like at this point, I think it's too hard to predict, just like because you never know who he's gonna already face or who he's not gonna face till the end.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna say, though, here's another thing. If we all think he's winning the title, would his last match be losing the title or would he lose it before that, lose it to Rick Flair.
Speaker 5: I think he might lose, Like he could lose it before them and like rematch for it, like this is my last ever shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, So like.
Speaker 5: We'll get the seventeen and then like let's go for the eighteen.
Speaker 2: I think, let's see. I think he'll just win it. I think the last match will be when he lose the title, and I think it's gonna be somebody that we if it's no title, and my thing, I think it's Cody. You just do the full torch pass saying they hug it out, they both cry good moment YadA yah. Yeah, if it's for the title, I bet it's someone we can't even think of, like it's somebody new or like not mellow, but somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely a match that if he if he's losing the title and that's it, his final match, is him losing the title, that's a match that you make somebody off of.
Speaker 2: It could even be Braun too, That could be one where they give Braun like a huge like this is your moment, because it has to be a guy that's for sure made. I don't want to be like theory where it's like, well, we think he's the guy with you side. It has to be like this person's gonna be in your top four to five guys in the next couple of years.
Speaker 4: Now. That's why Braun didn't win the IC title because they didn't feel like Money in the Bank was a big enough stage. Which I'm like, that's your top five arguably could be top four pay per view. I mean, depending on who you are.
Speaker 2: He's taught for. Yeah, like Triple A just trying to get Survivor Series back to where it was. But the last decade survivor Seris was blow Money in the Bank. Let's be honest, like, yeah, since twenty eleven money the Bank overtook it, so that's just a weird thing.
Speaker 5: So what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that just gonna happen at summertime? Then Bronze Sammy again or something. Are they gonna do the triple thread? I guess with dragon Off maybe, which will be fun.
Speaker 5: But Meltzer was saying it was it was it was gonna be Bronze Sammy rematched, So that's it's gonna be a triple threat with I a dragon Off.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a triple thread. I just don't want to rematch. And then just Broun wins and it's like, well, we should have just done this in my bank. If the reason is we just didn't want them to do it at Money in the bank, that's the lame reason. I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I could see, like, bron wins, do you do Ilia braun At?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, right, they could always do it there if they're not doing that good therp Okay Bailey versus Nijacks. I think last month we were all in the camp of Nijacks winning. Are we still on that camp or is anyone yeah, changing their mind.
Speaker 5: I'm still not sure because I think like if they give I don't know if they'd give Tiffany the custom briefcase just to have.
Speaker 1: It for like two weeks. Yeah, agree, because they gave Damien the custom briefcase and he had it like for a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I don't know. Maybe you could have, like because even like from the first week, they were already teasing like the Tiffany's going to cash in on Nya. Yeah, I feel like you could have to. You could have like just not cash in, like goes for the cashion but doesn't even not a failed cashion, just like doesn't even start the cash in or just like Nya get distracted by her color. He takes out Tiffany when she's gonna cash in and then Bailey beats there. So they did that with men.
Speaker 2: They did that with Finn, Damien and Seth where Finn was like or Damien was on the ringside helping Finn, but the whole time Finn was like, what do you do? Like anytime Damian movies like get down, like it's my match, just my match. And then Finn lost because of that so I think you can have that's I'm going with Naya. Nya wins and you have months of will they won't they? And I think you gotta have two options. You gonna have Tiffany, Kasha and I at some point then she just becomes a baby face, or you have Nya and a babyface. Whoever beats Nya goes through like a hell of a match where they're so hurt and they've been destroyed, and then Tiffany just gets the win. And it's almost like Nia is a little pissed because it's like I did all the work, I still lost, but then you just got the the easy win. So that's why I think Nya is taken it.
Speaker 4: I see that happening this match. I see Nia and Bailey going the distance and then Tiffany coming in and stealing it, and then you have the whole nile like, yo, I've been protecting you and you just stole my shot.
Speaker 2: Well said, what about that case? Though? You know you should't have that pink case for a couple of months.
Speaker 4: Know they're still gonna sell that thing like that, that thing's still gonna be off the w W shot. It's not like, oh she's no longer having the case. We're pulling that down. No that that thing's gonna be up there for a while. I'm wouldn't be so. I haven't checked WWE shopping a while. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a Yeat in the bank case up there even though Jay didn't win.
Speaker 3: Like they're gonna get there, Mike.
Speaker 5: I think I think there's like a Toronto case that's like blue and red.
Speaker 2: Off after he loses. Okay, so you think Nya's not winning, but then Tiffany's cashing in, Okay. I I think they'll do that maybe down the line. I think some of the might be too soon.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't know. It's like it's weird because it's like I feel like Bailey's not retaining, but then I also don't feel like either Ni or tiff near or winning.
Speaker 1: It's like it's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they do some schmasy finish where they can like NYA does lose, but it's like a like a roll like something like that, where it's just Tiffany does distractor and they just both kind of ex each other out. I don't know, it's it's interesting I Nia and Bailey. I just I love Bailey, but I think it so we have a last up, so I need I really need her to have like a big feud here, and I don't think uh Naya talking about like bbl's is what's getting me, like, oh, I can't wait to see these two fight the example of again like that versus Mooney and Britta'm like, that's not there. We're living Rhea that has that there, right, so and even so let's say if Bailey who else, Let's say if Nia and Tiffany don't win or whatever, if Bailey just beats her, is there anyone up next? I guess they can always do Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Like Naomi turn heel and like a yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Jade's really why I.
Speaker 5: Think they still don't trust Jade enough to get.
Speaker 2: No of course no, I was just gonna.
Speaker 5: Say they had. They literally advertised a match like I forget when it was it was like Jade versus Indie Heartwell and like a singles match, and like all the tweets are like like this is gonna be bad, like and then like the day the day I'm SmackDown, they just changed it to like a tag match with and see.
Speaker 2: I actually think Jaane's been doing well. She still has some spots, but like she's still doing good. I they would actually like heat up Candice Liray and even Bailey said that she would like her to like like have a bigger role. So that's my hope is they go back to Cancel. Ray is like the cancer heel, that's just the worst person in the world, and that they could heat her up. But that's so there's a couple of them there. What I was gonna say is because I think we we did review the show. I have no idea why they took the tag titles off Bianca and Jade. I feel like they've just been kind of floundering now, Like I feel like they should have kept those longer. I'm glad that they got that moment in Scotland uh down and Fire, but I thought that was way too soon because I just feel like now there's just they just don't know what to do with this.
Speaker 5: Plus with Drew not winning, they were like, we have to give the Scotland people, well, if.
Speaker 2: You played for the pressors, that's not it's because because they learned it, you know, but yeah.
Speaker 5: I think no, he was saying not it.
Speaker 1: People were saying about like.
Speaker 2: Right the traghy right, Okay, yeah that was so it was probably the moment they but yeah, I just think then they should have just had them like win it back a month later.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 2: I just feel like that was the perfect route because I just feel like both Jane Bianco, there's really just they're just kind of around right now. They're doing stuff, they're working with Jade, but the take Tailes just at least felt more just felt like they had Okay, they're the champions, they're defending, they're doing this, they're doing that. They could be on both shows, So I don't know, in retrospect, I don't love the decision of still keeping the titles off them. So yeah, finally for summer time. As of right now, to both there's any other matches and this is not even an official match, but we got some collection of Seth Drew Punk right now. The working theory is is that it's going to be Drew and Punk, and then there is rumors that's going to be the special guest referee with Seth, Drew and Punk. I think is the obviously the right call. I'm somebody that I don't like the special referee for the first match. I get why they would do it, but I feel that Drew and Punk has enough juice that I want to see it alone first where I get that sets there, but I just almost just feels like they don't have anything for stuff to do it Summer Slam, so they're gonna tack them on. I think I would rather them at least just have them at commentary then, like they did with Punk, because that was an ad bad that sometimes it was distracting, but I would just say, hey, you know you did that for my match, so I'm gonna do that for yours, and have them sitting there the special guest referee. You just know there's a bunch of pushing spots, you know. They both get new nose to nose, and Seth's gonna do this. He's gonna on the red like he's gonna do a stupid thing where he shows like and then they both forget him bumped, and then Seth's gonna curve sap Punk and Drew's gonna get the win, and Seth and re we're gonna look at each other like what does this mean? Like thank you? And then like Punks, they're conspiring. It's like I just feel like it's we we see the match, we know the full layout where I think Punk and Drew alone, I think it's more creative, and I actually would like there either way to be kind of a somewhat clean finish. I think Drew could beat Punk clean and be fine because Punk's come back from injury. That's why you play it for the rematches. Hey, first singles match back, I just wasn't ready, and then the next time you can have Punk beat them. So I'm excited for the match, of course, but I'm I'm iffy on the special ref step. I'm not sure I get why it's gonna set up Punk and Seth and eventually they'll do the triple threat, which I thought would be for the world title. Really don't know now with Gunther Now, So, David, what do you think is gonna happen? Here? Are they gonna do the special guests refee? Like the rumoring, and then what do you think about the actual match of it happens.
Speaker 3: I am just here for Seth Rawlins coming out in a zebra stripe for a coat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I want it. Yes, I think they're gonna do the special guess ref I want for two reasons. A. It helps build up whatever storyline they're going for. Be it also helps mask the match a little bit. You get more rest time and things like that if you can do some referee spots or some referee interference things stuff like that, like you give Punk some time to rest in the corner while me say, it's.
Speaker 1: Seth also a special guest referee.
Speaker 5: If you he could kind of have like the I mean, you could do like just not.
Speaker 1: Count and they can fight like outside.
Speaker 4: Seth not counting, you can like a wrestling match, like you can just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this, I just talking about Jamie. They're gonna be in hot ones. They just sat there, you go together, so there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could like you can have a good crowd brawler vera. It's just like not counting. Then they just they just run out there and hit each other with like you can make this like a referee discretion type thing where it's like yeah, I just let them like well Punk and Drew chair, So let's just you could do that where you could have Drew hid Punk with like a chair and then Punk goes for it. So it's like oh, like on the rest, you can't you can't do that.
Speaker 1: You're coulna just have like mess with them.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they just I don't know if they're like because people always post like the what is it like the the Bryan, the Brian one with triple hs the rest where it's like the whole match. He's just like you just bully re in it, like you just yeah, you just do you even see people post the clips like even he even does, like when they do like the big finishers, he does like the like the yeah yeah he does.
Speaker 1: All the referees the.
Speaker 2: Rest of thirty years. He can't believe, like, oh my god, I just like I don't want any of this for the This is like a blood feud. They should be beating each other up. They're not doing hell in the Cell because Punk made that.
Speaker 5: Like before, like they this like special guest rep theory. My theory was that, uh, because they're certain like, oh, it might not happen because Drew didn't say sorry. I was thinking they're gonna do like a like unsanctioned match or something. Oh yeah, that's what my theory is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Do a cinematic match. No, I'm joking, but yeah.
Speaker 5: I already compound man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so David didn't say who is Drew getting the win? No matter what the matches, is Drew getting the win.
Speaker 4: I think that Drew has to get the win at this point. I think that, especially with everything that has been going on, Like, you can't have Punk get the win because then what what is there for Drew at this point, He's lost WrestleMania. He's gotten checked by Punk on so many occasions.
Speaker 3: He saw three.
Speaker 2: Bank media money of the bank and then what was clash three times? Punk is mess them up. Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: You have to have him get the win. Now how that's going to happen, who knows. I mean, you can even have a thing where Seth as the ref takes the wild ref bump and gets knocked out. Then you have a Charles Robinson or somebody else run down and do the act.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You can't kill Seth. He can't take this is a man like.
Speaker 5: Ring.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do that bad spot where it's just two restles going for a German. They bump into the reft of the turnbuc and set like oh and he's like squish and he's like that, no, you can't.
Speaker 6: He shot Michael flop flops the only way and fine with that if they like if like Seth gets hitting the knee and they're like, oh no, like it's like that his in like he's formally injured knee that I'm find them going down there. But I don't want to take one finisher like he clicklayres like.
Speaker 1: I kind of want that to be an enforcer.
Speaker 5: But then that just makes it like, oh, well, they're going to do a rough bump because you want to get him in the ring.
Speaker 2: S Bubbs. It's true taking this one, whatever happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like this on the same level it was like one hundred percent like live beating a Rea because they definitely want to do a rematch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 5: Not for the title. With Drew and Hunk, you can have more back and forth of one of them wins, one wins one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why I just kind of I just I don't know, I hope one of these matches we get non referee because I just I think, I know there's tons of matches where Shenanigans are great. I just didn't want this for the first one. But and then I get, like I said, I guess I'll do a triple threat, but I always thought that triple that was gonna be for the title, and I don't think they will. I think they're just gonna do like a straight up like feud triple threat at some point, and I'm I hope they do that. I think there's enough story with three of them in are link that if they don't do one, it'll feel like a missed opportunity to me, do you guys feel like that's locked? You feel like we might not get that because there's no title involved.
Speaker 1: They'll definitely do triple thread at some point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it will happen sometimes, I just don't know when, but it will definitely happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Is there anything else on Summer sum that's not added that would be worth bringing up that could be added? Do we get do we get bow?
Speaker 5: And do you like any involvement from the lets six here?
Speaker 2: I think you have to. I think people have shared that whole thing Fiend debuted at SummerSlam Bray, and I think you just do like a six to seven minute match. I'm sorry, Chad, You're gonna get a get squash here but like.
Speaker 5: I think one of my most most viral tweets from like yesterday that I that I put out was like, because there's this guy who before heat Wave like put a picture of the card and he was like, not a single four star match on this card, And some people were joking like Sean was showing this to the to the guys backstage, so you have good matches. Yeah, it's like Uncle Howdie and Chad Cable seeing the not a single four saw.
Speaker 2: That one that was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they do it and they just run the Finn feet to playbook where it's a quicker match. Finn got some offense, but it was a Fiend Showcase match, and I did really like the rowing tape. I like that we changed up a little bit. I wish that we do get a tape from maybe each of them, and then I'm done with the tapes. I'm done with every week of Pat McAfee. And Mike called me like, oh, what's this of a tape, Like, just like I hope.
Speaker 1: To pre send it to the truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, let's get out of there, David. Do you think we get any of the White six stuff here or.
Speaker 4: We have to get something from the wide sax, and I do want it to be something physical.
Speaker 3: I would prefer an impromptu match.
Speaker 4: I would prefer Gable coming out and calling out.
Speaker 5: Yeah they want that, And I mean it could be a short match because that entrance is like ten minutes long.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 4: The only disadvantage is the outdoor stadium feel.
Speaker 3: So it's got to be later in the match.
Speaker 4: It could be right before the final match, so at least you know the sun is down. That that is the one thing that you have to be weary about because one of the years, I think it was Brave versus The Undertaker thirty one.
Speaker 3: Still yeah, in daytime.
Speaker 2: They waited as long as they could to last match, and still it was because Cali takes a while to like that sun goes down, especially that time. So I also think before the main it's not bad thinking. I think people cheer, but it's not gonna be like an exhaustive match that'll like kill the crowd. It's just like a fun moment type of match and feelings.
Speaker 4: So you get your firefly moments, you get a couple of spots here and there, but you're not gonna get drained by this match. This Is in a thirty minute spot fest. This is they're gonna come out, They're gonna do some things, and I do think that, uh, the White six needs to have some sort of win. I would prefer it'd be Bo Dallas, but regardless, you have someone come out as a REPERA.
Speaker 2: Loomis Dexter Loomis is the first guy to get it. Okay, all right, So then after that few weeks later, we'll talk about all in here before we go to the other side of it. I gotta ask you guys this because I feel crazy again. But this happened to me last time, where everybody was felt like for the whole year, I was like, Okay, Drew's winning at Clash, and then a month before everyone turned like, well, no, Drew's not gonna win. I was like, no, Like this has been the vision the whole time. That's why they got him resigned with the title, and then he didn't. I feel like the same thing is happening right now, Brian Swerve, where I feel like everybody but me is like, oh yeah, they're gonna shrap Brian, and I'm just like, I don't think so. I felt like it's just gonna be a big match, and it's because Brian is like, Okay, he's a believable that they could shrap him. But you know, I suppose where are you because yeah, they did their own hard Classic Tournament Cup whatever, it's a fucking long title. Brian wins. He finally won something big. He's going against Swerve. They've only had one match, which I do recommend. They had a match, uh last year after Swerve's wrestle dream and it was really good. But are you with the people that are starting turn you think they're gonna they're gonna give Brian like the thank you shrap? Or do you think Swerve retains here?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I feel like I feel like Swerve might routine, especially with like they've already given them other credible like like the Osprey one. Like I feel especially if you're building, I feel like you they probably want to have Swerve as the champion for like a while. Yes, And I think that's a big moment.
Speaker 2: Loved their long reins. They got they got that in common. I think it's like they're both like they don't like anyone losing that's under one hundred days, other than like the money to make cashs and stuff, but they love gotta be over one hundred, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think I think he is rotaining. Okay, well, what they I did see is like someone's to talking about those trifle h long rains, and someone put like every Gargano title reign of any kind has been under fifty days, Like he never gets past like tag title, all title, next title, like Bill Max is like forty nine.
Speaker 2: Days, and you know what, it could be that again, because I think they're just gonna have the bloodline when that team match, I think they're just gonna strap the bloodline, Like right away.
Speaker 5: They're about to squash THEO and then the Motor City machine Guns run out and stop the moarn line.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that two teams with Sina to fight the rock is the mersing guns? Oh are you Dave? What's happening here? Big main event? I imagine they're going on last I'm excited because I always love when the foreign shows. The shows at ten am, so I'm like, oh yeah, I like I like these nice morning afternoon ones, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I loved Last Time all in I was watching it in the middle of the day. I still had time to do stuff because normally, like Uh, me and my girl. We live in separate time zone, so like a lot of our date nights are virtual. We'll pick a movie and then pull FaceTime up and watch the movie.
Speaker 3: So this has per for me.
Speaker 4: I get my pay per view in the middle of the day and then I can steal make sure she has her time without saying anything. But I have a feeling that Strickland is going to retain off of this. I think he's going to get the big win off of Brian Danielson. Just like you guys said, Tony likes the long rains, and I also think that at this point Aw's lifespan again, they're just five years old, having long rains is important.
Speaker 3: It's too early to do the quick switches potatoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because remember like for WW for the longest time there were long rains and then they started doing the hot potato back and.
Speaker 5: Forth. People like I think in like I forget which year it is. I think ninety nine different.
Speaker 2: Ye nine nine was brutal. It literally was just like it was like a must watch because you never knew it was gonna switch. But it was like a you could not almost get invested in anybody, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't have time to really enjoy anyone's title, right, So you're sitting here talking about the Rock and like, oh, he's got nine world titles and like yeah, three of those were in the same year, and they were all short reigns, like.
Speaker 2: And it would be stuff like Caine would win the title and then like the next thing of raw, he loses it. They did that, man, Connie, like a two week run. I think Big Show didn't he have like a two day run or something like that. Like yeah, it was like you won it like a summer Slam, and then it's like, okay, we're taking off. It's just like all right, Like I guess, and I guess probably because it was w c W, so they were probably just going with what they felt was hot at the time. Yeah, exactly right. They're like, okay, well this should work.
Speaker 5: But uh, I mean that's why, Yeah, that's why they were going to like four million zuos a week, because there was like they were winning and losing the title.
Speaker 2: When aw gets Spulow five hundred, they're gonna start hotpititating the title all over this stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, now they're gonna have a one hour man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we stayed eight hundred. Okay, uh, let's see mariaan Tony, You're up go one hour, which I'm fine. I like the one hour matches. We'll get into Beau. Apparently not everyone does. But because I've seen the sentiment of dream or he loses it here and then Dream wins it back or Strickland wins back at wrestled Dream because I've seen that of well this, maybe this should be the first time they do the hot potato for Brian, just so like get him on there to say he won the title. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think there's a chance that I have running out.
Speaker 5: Absolutely zero Tony just just forcing Brian to sign that the title and.
Speaker 2: Sting didn't one of the titles, but Tony was like, you're win them. And I could see Tony doing the same thing to Brian of like, no, we want you in the lineage. And I could see Swerve being a team player, because I also think Swerve knows when his contract's up he's gonna get a fat offer from WWE like he was. I don't know if he was a Triple H guy, but like Triple AH, he was in the air when he booked him in the North American Championship. So I feel like, especially Swerve now, I feel like it's a very cody thing of they would want they want, they'll sell fucking cardboard hands where he could do the stupid Swerve thing. I don't know if Prince Na comes with them, but I think Swerve's kind of a situation where he did his goal right. He want to be the first black a W world champion. He did it, and he wants he doing big matches, of course, but now I do feel like he's gonna leave. He's never not like at Toys. I just feel like he's gonna get to a point where it's like he's done everything there and he's gonna want like a bigger challenge.
Speaker 5: A lot of places like even a W It's like I think that now it's like it's almost like they've sugned like everyone. Yes, so it's like if you you have all the matches there and then after that, it's like, what's the what's he gonna do after.
Speaker 2: Like swapping Town?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: Even for AW, it's like everyone is in one of the two companies pretty much, so it's like once once he's done, like go to the other one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it wouldn't be too far fet family. I just I have a feeling that he's gonna retain and then we are finally going to get the good rematch between Swerve and Hangman for the title.
Speaker 2: That's that's gonna ask what what's Hangman doing though? At this because I know people are like, oh, it's Ocada, but I don't that makes zero sense to me of Okada, who's supposed to be a heel. He is a comedic heal, I get it, but then you have Hangman who's like a brutal heel. I don't know. I don't see that story really at all, because I think you have to turn one of them, and I don't think any they're clearly the same Okada for when Kenny gets back and the Hangman they're gonna save to Swerve. So do they do something where cost Swerve you.
Speaker 5: Get like a tag matcher or something like, Oh, wasn't that like at last ball in they put like all these people in attack like Kenny Kenny. Yeah for this for like the biggest show of all time, putting them in an attag match.
Speaker 2: Yes, they they love doing that with Kenny sometimes they I think Tony just sometimes I underappreciates. I also sometimes get the feeling that Kenny is like doesn't speak up enough, like maybe he should be a bit more Hogan Kenny, like, especially because that was the thing in the first year eight of the Bucks and Kenny lost a lot and everyone was like, what are we doing here? And apparently it was their idea, but everyone's like, you're the main guys, like you kind of have to like strong arm a little bit. And then after they went on long runs. But I sometimes feel like Kenny should maybe do the you know, this doesn't work for me brother, you know, and like sometimes you should, you know, You're like Kenny definitely.
Speaker 5: Seems very like a very chill guy, like he's like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: Kenny.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just the I love pro wrestling meme, Like.
Speaker 5: That's like if he's don't match that he's happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did it all in so yeah, yeah, I'm not sure. Maybe Hangman could go. I would actually my picture's Pack because Pack said he wants a big moment at Wimbley. That's a really big moment, but like, you know, they'll have a great match together. So that's my kind of pitch. Because at first I was with you. I thought they were going to do Packing Osprey and now Austbury didn't have a fucking title anymore, so I don't We'll get there in a second. But I thought they were gonna be okay, the two Brits are on the big station with the title. But I'm gonna say, you do Pack and hang man, they have a great match. Packets to be the homegrown, you know, babyface British wrestler, because who else is the I guess you could do? Did they know they they did O Caught? Why am I feeling like they did O Caught on Pack somewhere? Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: They did that on Dynasty for right?
Speaker 2: They did?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so they already did that. That was that was the place to kind of maybe do that. So I don't know, and I think they'll give a Caught a big singles match. I don't know against two, but I think they will, and well obviously because aw always fucking does like twelve fifteen matches.
Speaker 5: So like Drvy, I.
Speaker 2: Think they're doing Perry and Darby though probably yeah, yeah, because they've been like sending out because they both beat up Brandon Cutler the past. They like they're doing some weird like edging storyline like look at me, I can beat this guy up too, So they'll do Perry and Darby. Yeah, so that's why I worry where people's pitched Hangman and Akada will be.
Speaker 5: The Tongala for the Bucks. They'll just send a ringside of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this aw Roster, like I guess Orange Casside is always an option, and the fact that like Okada is a bit more comedic, they actually could have some fun with that.
Speaker 5: In a way, like yeah, you could do like a Q against like Orange Cassidy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One I wish I wish Edge was healthy because I would have liked that there. And then just fucking put the title He's He's with the No, He's with the Bang Bang Gang. They're doing like they're trying to go to Christian Chawit, which I didn't. Did I miss? This is j White like legitimately injured.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think it's supposedly a storyline, but they I think that they like vacated the trios titles now, yeah, because the rules, like only the r oh Ones have freebird rules, the aw Ones don't, so they had to vacate it. Yeah, but I think they're still carrying them around because they're like.
Speaker 2: They do and then they're wrestling. They're wrestling the pro whatever they call the hierarchy next week. So Christian's gonna be strapped up as like the three way champ next week. I'm pretty sure with his son, which I always love that you got Moxley, but like we've done a Moxley Ocada before. Yeah, I'm just gonna say Orange, They're just gonna do that. People love Orange. Orange will put on a good match. You'll get just as close to being the great Okada.
Speaker 5: And then if Okata can still like the the tongolowas strikes he can, he can sell for.
Speaker 2: Orange Cassidy, I would assume. So I would think that would happen. You know, Uh, get Ricky Starks, you know you just than the fucking bench doing nothing ways for his contract. He'll be in the skybox Boo and Solo Sicola. Yeah, okay, so we got that. The other match, it's not announced yet, but it's gonna happen. They're probably doing a Bucks and Acclaimed. I think Bucks are just gonna be acclaimed this week. They're doing Blood Guts and like, for me, the weakest lineup Blood Guts have ever had. Unfortunately, I like the team Elite because it's just okay, it's the Elite with o'cata cool.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing as like people are saying like it's like blooming Guts is becoming like what hell in the solos or it's like kind of you're like, it's just gonna happen every year, so we just have to make something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blood Guts should not be like Survivor series where it's like all the yearly five on five matches coming up, who do I have here? It's just especially like.
Speaker 3: It should be a big blowoff. It should it should.
Speaker 5: Be like it's gonna be in Blood and Guts like that. I think that would be even more viewers than just like Blood and Guts is happening in three Like if you're building a big feet, it's like, oh, are they gonna do it in Blood and Guts And it feels like it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It just feels like.
Speaker 5: Like here, like people knew Blood and Guts will come up, so it's like, yeah, I guess, like who's gonna be in this match?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: To me, it just feels like for.
Speaker 5: Them to be in blood and goats.
Speaker 1: It's like, who are they gonna put in blood and guts.
Speaker 2: And who's available? Because the tea for Aw to me, like Swerve and Darby makes sense. Starby's like true and true Aw swerves the Champ. I get it. I think they're eventually trying to get him. I guess the league will just be back hang then eventually. But for me, this match just kind of feels like a nuisance right now, like with the build all in, it feels like a weird side quester. I'm like, oh, we got to do blood and guts, like you don't have to like wait a little bit. I like Mark Brisco again. I just don't like I hate the roh Champion thing me and you told us. I do not like like pam our age Junis thing. It just feels like that's like a prop and it claimed they're not right for this match right now. It's like they got no juice to there. I'm fine with them versus Bucks at Wimbley. That's a fine tag team whatever match. They can have some fun there. Them and Blunt Gots just like, I don't know, just doesn't seem like a right fit. So this is definitely the most the least hype.
Speaker 5: Again, it was like they wanted like the Bucks versus motor City.
Speaker 2: At all and all ship.
Speaker 5: They didn't get them, so now they just had to like what tag team is there in AW but you can fight, So it's like, I guess the acclaim, let's just put them in here. And honestly, that's like they wanted MotorCity and MotorCity said, we're going to W.
Speaker 2: I believe that complain, so let's put them Because if you look at the line up, the same team AW, but you put the guns in there instead of the acclaim, that changes the hype levels right away. So no, I completely bought that's probably what the sate the case was, and a claim is just that sucks. I wish even the claims or the guns came in for like one match, I went to W because ah that and I like the I didn't turnal. I get yeah, Max Caster can kind of be annoying, but like, I still I'm fine with the acclaim, but yeah, that's oh damn.
Speaker 5: Apparently, like because say they were like in negotiations since like April and everyone thought it was like one hundred perc. I'm pretty sure even they the Bucks thought like okay, like this is locked in pretty much like they're not going to w DA, but now it seems like they are.
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm fine with that. I just hope it's something that's been weird. Triphxt's Tag Division was outstanding. He had the tag title's main event in his shows multiple times. There's no way a tag title could get even close to mating any show right now. So whether it's him creative, I really hope because I don't want the Guns.
Speaker 5: And I think, oh for or are you talking for w AW.
Speaker 2: For WW Like I just don't want the Guns to go there, have a big month and then they're just another team that we see every once in a while.
Speaker 5: But like with the the saying because they had they taped the Gauntlet match for next week back down because there's a double Tapian. I think Seana stef was, I think I was say was saying like next week is like they're setting up the Tag Division I saw, So I hope that's the feel too, that's like they're building all these teams because like it seems like they're coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I hate this stuff. I don't like I get you want to get Jacob A two over. Don't have them crush the team champions. I hate that ship. I hated that ship last year when they had MGF defend the tag titles alone. I like, unless it is like a fucking job squad like the low slow Jobbers, a team, an active team that's been together for many years should beat a one guy like that should be the situation in one on one matches. Sure have the single squash, but team I know it just it makes me disl and Jacob Two's fine, they're just trying to get them over. But that's why the tag division should never be that. It should never just be to feed to a top star, you know. But uh yeah, let's see if anyone if the bucksn't claimed Verse, anyone think they claims winning that. No, no, no, My hope is that they turn house of black good guys and they have them a few with the Bucks for a bit, because I actually think they could have some good matches there, all right.
Speaker 5: Black, Like they could turn face and like fight Christian and like his.
Speaker 2: Trick right there. You're probably right, that's because it's the tree. You're probably right, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: And that's when when Adam Copeland comes back and helps the House of Black yea.
Speaker 2: Or no always their verse is he helped Christian. Maybe we finally get we get I and C back together, E and A and stuff. But uh yeah, I know you're probably right. It'll be the hierarchy versus team. We want to go back to w W. I'm always curious with brody kings, like, you know, yeah, yeah, let's see here, Tony versus Mariah.
Speaker 4: That's actually the match that I'm most looking forward to because to be putting on some bangers.
Speaker 2: Yes, she heard the critics as of the comedy matches. I feel like the first few months of Rain, everyone's like, we like the character, but these matches kind of stink. And I think now she's like, Okay, I gotta actually go back to the wrestler of Tony Storm.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Maria May's got to take it though, right, Yeah, it definitely has.
Speaker 4: It's it's time and if you're if you're gonna put it on anyone else, this this is the time to do it. This is the person to do it with. Yeah, it's it's a good time to swap that title.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I'm still very excited for swarming Brian because they have that great match, so I think they're gonna have another good one. But it feels very much like WW twenty fourteen to sixteen or just this month right now, like the women were the main thing in WD and the like. No one cared about the men because they has some shit stories. Not the same here, but like the like, the two women's matches are the ones I'm most excited for right now. And the Mariah turn. I knew it was gonna happen, but I actually was wrong. I always thought they were gonna have Tony Turn. I know she's popular, but she the way that the story was going, and I loved the turn. I love that they because there's so many times they do a belter chair shot where you can just see it in the second. I love that it was like it looked awkward the way they're walking up walking up the ramp and Mariah grabbed the belt quickly and hit them. Loved the shoe to the head like did phenomenal. I actually really liked the thing this week of her coming out as timeless and doing the whole gimmick. So I think they've done way better than I thought that turn was really really well done, and I'm I'm really saying I think they're gonna.
Speaker 5: Have and now this week she has like a new character because they Riah. Yeah, they announced that like the debut of the Something.
Speaker 2: Oh I miss that. That'll be fun. Yeah, that's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: It's like all red logo, like blood red.
Speaker 5: I forget.
Speaker 1: I felt, yeah, but they.
Speaker 5: Announced it like it's like the debut of some of the Something where.
Speaker 2: I'm start blood here, please.
Speaker 5: Twitter, let me find it was like a cool name.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Her saying watch for the Shoe was just great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that that was a ten heel turned. That was just I loved it. I can't wait for that is my most anticipated match that show. They do got deliver. Luckily they both can wrestle, and I hope that's what I hope. There's very little to no calmny spots.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe Glamor Mariah May the clamor oh god, discord.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see here the clamor Ryan.
Speaker 5: The render is weird. I don't know, it doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks a little touched up, but okay, Glamor Okay, And then I'm sure Tony's gonna interrupt that, get her come up and do a little beating up and the other.
Speaker 5: On the Red Dynamite logo to like it like rainbow colors like all red.
Speaker 2: Oh I see that now? Yeah? So yeah. I think Mariah's doing a great job and I think she could have a fun run here. And my hope is that she fucking beats Tony, keeps it for a little bit and then Jamie Hater because I where fuck I we. I hope she's okay because this has been a long long time off and I'm really ready for her to come back because behind Rhea, she's my number two. I love Hatter. She gets she's that type of person and just put on a good match with anybody just to say, like a broomstick and Hater's in there. So I think that could be fun also money as well. But I'm hoping with the UK show she could come back at the show and get the big pop. I don't think she'll be wrestling on it, but I hope that you get an entrance maybe with Britt. Maybe there's something with Monee's being her down after the match. I don't know. And that's another one where I know, everybody kind of thought, Okay, they're for sure, for sure doing mone and Britt. But I thought Money and Britt did a really good promo battle a few weeks ago. I've liked everything. I liked that. This is where you know, sometimes she's I get people maybe over hyper, but Monee got booed that one night really heavily. And then right after okay, flip me doesn't matter, you just sign me, doesn't matter if I'm like, want to be popular, That's why I like that. Okay, right away she accepted. Even mid match, she accepted. She was a heel. In the Willow match. She was looking at the crowd. She's mean mugging them. So I was like, she is smart that way, and I love that they just went Yeah. It wasn't a tweet or just no, she's with the Bucks, not with them, but she's friends with them. She's a piece of shit heel.
Speaker 5: She did that before even the like the turn, like she was talking to the Bucks.
Speaker 2: She did a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I feel like it was kind of already they're gonna keep like uh Britt Baker face and yeah, so I was just like, like, I think she was gonna turn heel anyway, even with like the interrupting her debut and stuff.
Speaker 2: Then I guess it just worked out that the crowd was already ahead of the curve there and booing her, which and maybe they thought that that that Hey, eventually, you know people are gonna make turn because you kind of came in got the title right away. But uh, like Britt is not all. I don't think Britt is the same way as Jamie Hater, where she can just come and have like a great match, but she can't have she can have the best match to show, oh, given the right circumstances. So I think this one, I think there's no middle ground. I think it's gonna be a great match or I think it's gonna be a styles clash and we're all gonna be talking about man, that ended up being like a disappointment. That's why I feel about Britt and Money. I don't know why. I don't think I think they could. It's gonna be a high or low situation. But so far, I loved her doing the sting thing. I liked everything about this. I like that every week they've been doing like a different variation to keep the story moving, and we're not that far. Well, I guess we're still kind of a month from all all in, so they still got a bit more to do. I hope they give them one more promo battle before because I think that that's their strengths, is on the mic as I'm talking to each other. So I'm excited for this one. I think I think Monet keeps it right. Anyone would think otherwise here.
Speaker 4: And it's gotta be money, yeah, okay, Monee takes that.
Speaker 2: And then I don't think there's anything officially announced. So the last thing is something with the international title. Let's talk about this MGF Ospray thing, because this is this is where it's like, if I don't have Twitter, I'm in a bubble of I didn't know that there is. People think it was too long or not like it, Like to me, this is Osprey has done matches like this before. MGF has done multiple matches like this in aw before. I think even all of us were kind of like in the discord the second they started, it's like, well, they're probably gonna do a longer match, like it's the first if they're not main eventing, it's the first match. So I don't know it. I don't know what it was that some people thought it was too long, and I know some people always go so the thing.
Speaker 5: That I didn't really like that is like like I go with like an iron Man, like it's meant to be an hour, and like you know, like you kind of have to spread out, and with an iron Man you can have like each pinfall it's kind of like a big moment in the in the match. My shot. This is like it kind of felt like it would have been a good like thirty to forty minute match, but it felt like there was like some filler in there just to like get it to the sixty minutes. Like some like when the doctors would come in, that was like there'd just be a while where they're just like sitting in the corner like talking to the doctors. Like it felt like they were they definitely wanted to get it to the sixty minutes, just for like to say they did it sixty minutes. Yeah, that could have been it could have been like a great like like forty minute match or thirty five minute match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were some parts where it just felt like they're.
Speaker 5: Also the just like inconsistent reffing was kind of annoying.
Speaker 2: Yes, I always agree. Yeah, we totally discord.
Speaker 5: They literally finally got for like ten minutes. Yes, and then he was doing a ten count like a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Listen, Tony cue. All you have to just say is it's an ODQ match and then you're done. You're done. You don't even have to use that many weapons or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Just fift like commentary was like there was like, oh, I guess it's a referee discussion now or something like that.
Speaker 1: They're just like they know what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's been a problem to AW since day one. They've done that and in tag team matches that's been an issue exactly, just.
Speaker 5: Like rule of cool, like, oh, this is gonna be cool. Yeah, and then they don't really think about the other part of it, like when we come back then, I guess they could technically just sit on the outside the old time, so you have to start counting them in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dad, where were you on m JF or saw Spray.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were a couple of spots that went a little bit longer. I didn't much mind the length of the injury angles because I felt like it fed into the could MJF win this legitimately because Osprey is injured, like it took away from the Okay, this is going to go to a draw.
Speaker 3: This is going to go to a draw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So adding that injury stuff, adding that, oh did he separate his show older on that bump on the outside of the apron if this happened, like, you have all these different factors at play for both of them being injured in this match, both of them working through their stuff, and then my only real complaint is the whole Tiger driver thing at this point, do it or don't ye, Yeah, just do it or don't. Like after the Brian thing, if you said you were you're tiring it. Don't keep in every single match. Oh I want to do it, but my conscience says.
Speaker 5: No, Like like he never got hurt from it.
Speaker 2: He's gone for a couple of weeks, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, he wasn't even gone for like he's gone for.
Speaker 2: Two I think so, so if one wrong thing goes happened though this time, maybe it wouldn't be two weeks, maybe be worse.
Speaker 3: You know, Yah, don't keep doing that spot.
Speaker 4: I think that if you are in a match that is just you need to do it, didn't boom, bust it out, You're gonna have your press conference after then news as an excuse too, Oh we saw you finally bring it out and he's like, yeah, no, I had.
Speaker 5: To do it to swear like it's not one where he like started to do it and then like he stopped, like to swerve he was gonna do and I think someone interfered or something like that. I forget what the exact thing was, but like to swerve, he was like he was gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I think Don Kallas was yelling for him to do it, and that's what made him change his mind.
Speaker 5: He was like yelling, he was like Tiger driver and he was gonna do it where you had no no hegitation.
Speaker 2: There, which I actually do have a weird like I like when he just like it's just like it feels like he's a power Ranger morphrom us. I'm like, oh, I get excited, but so I agree with you guys on the driver spot where I'm kind of over, especially in this situation. So he did on Brian as a competition, didn't want to do on our friends in this situation. The last week and he was talking about what a piece of shit. M Jeff was if any. I'm not saying you should end the guy's career, but it's like, if I could see a character slipping and doing it could be like, well, this guy's a piece of shit. He beat up like he took like bench Garcia, right. I could see you using that reason if I hadn't. Well, yeah, he came out eventually. You know he was tired, but he can't go out there. But I can see it being a reason of Hey, in the moment, I was just so pissed at this guy. I did it. I shouldn't have done it, but I did it. So I agree with you and that with MGF, it didn't fit. I'm fine them doing that with the he does do it maybe too much, but I find I'm doing that with the baby faces because it's like, yeah, do I really want to maybe and this guy right here, No, But MGF, it's like he's supposed to be like the worst of the worst right now, So it's like you could do it, but uh no, I still I really enjoy the match. I'm somebody I always admit like I'm biased because I like longer matches. I grew up watching all those like stinging Rick Flair's to it like when you got the network and after watching when an hour match was like the norm for a world champion, like that was what you would do like you were not you had to be able to do the Broadways, right, So yeah, I just like it because you have variations. And why I like the doctor spot is it's like the John Michael's Brett spot where Sean kicks the ring announcer, like because their idea was always we got to have different stuff in the match to give the crowd a break, which I agree with, right, So I like that. I thought they actually had really good chemistry for I believe it was their first time, right, I don't think they've done anything in the Indies, maybe something like years and years agoing they are very young, but I don't. I don't they've never had a high profile match. That shot of MGF doing the whole I'm Smarter than You and Austrey coming at nowhere with the him blade that is a fucking top ten like just a great spot, and that's thing. Like I thought, there was a lot of good spots in the match where I think they're both smart guys in wrestling, but in different ways M just very psychology base, and Will's very kay building the match around big spots. So no, like, I don't know if I want to say loved, because love feels like a very strong word, but like I'm on the teeter of that. I'm very close to that. And I think what I did love though I love the finish. So many times I'm like, what they don't do enough? Is they choreograph because even us and myself, I was like, okay, this is going to a draw. I love that someone should win it with just seconds ago, and I love that he did and m Jeff had a cheat to do it, you know. And and it's one.
Speaker 5: Thing, it's like what the like, how does the diamond ring like knock people out?
Speaker 2: It's a diamond spops you gotta like it's like it should just bleed you. Yeah, it shouldn't like it shouldn't like get.
Speaker 5: Like if it like like staggers them come like yeah, not like not like fully go to sleep stagger like yeah, like woozy and then you hit him with the finisher.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fair. I'd be fine with that. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny. It's like this tiny thing that like the referee can sometimes like not even see and it just like instantly knocks people out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I like the whole oxygen gimmick. After like, I think I'm Jeff's and I'm Jeff's doing his best. He's going the crowd, he's throwing ship people, he's doing his best to be like an actual like like try to be a heel and not like the heel like that people don't care about like a like like just an easy just okay, this guy's boring. But like, I think he's trying his best because he knows eventually people are gonna start cheering him again. So I think he's trying to find a way. So no, overall I was on the positive side, but I also think that even if like s Pub's like you brought good points, but I do, like I stand by my statement in the discord. Anyone given this like a four or lower out of ten, you can just fuck right off like that, like there's no there's no way.
Speaker 3: You're just at that point.
Speaker 2: I can even us by somebody like a six, maybe like a five, but to fail this, it's like there's no way at that point. You're just like you got something in your system. Which we see it all the time, right because I'm still looking even like for the Jay versus Jimmy thing, I'm still like, there's still so much worse out there, so for these guys to do like fifty nine minutes all these spots like but even then Afoa mentioned like it was pre u impromptu love the little Girl spot that was a fun like the little girl beat them up. I love that. Mgf's like giving her the middle finger. Wells like that's that's fun, like a fun stuff. So that's why again I would just say, I agree, that's one hundred percent. Just no, DQ make some sort of route like something where it's just this doesn't matter, because if you're not gonna call like worry about it, then you kind of put the integrity of the match somewhere up. And I'm fine if it's like a special guest ref because you can be like, oh, this guy's a fucking idiot, he's not a referee, like he forgot to count to ten or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just have to create some kind of special like aw house rules for this kind of.
Speaker 2: Match, just even the week before. I don't want any count No, I want to beat like it's so easy like because to me, there's a difference between a no DQ match to a Texas Death Match or a barber like when you got that big like last Man sayding, that's what I'm expecting. Okay, I see tables.
Speaker 5: Is that like in two K, depending what game mode you pick, there's different stuff under the yeah ring like no DQ. It's like like kendos thing and shares and like tables. If you do like no holds bar then you've got like the trash can and the door and the barbed wire bat and the glass tubes and Styes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get what people might say. They might go, well, they did that, so I'm Jeff could hit him with the ring and say they cheated. You could do that same match with like kind of no like finding the arena and they just both don't use weapons, and you can still have Osprey say hey, he needed the ring to beat me. Even if they didn't do low blows weapons. Still, even if it's not technically cheating, you couldn't beat me alone. You needed an object and that's why you could do it all in. Then you do the whole Okay, now we're using rules. The match is shorter because there is like tricks and everything, and yeah, I just don't think you needed just aw house rules, nodyque something anything.
Speaker 4: And I will say that I like the ending of the match show with the pin slash timer thing. They paused for a minute and it made you wonder, Okay, time expire or was that a pin?
Speaker 2: Like it was what it was because I was worried they did fuck up and like I was like, I was like, this is a Damien pre situation thing again where the ref wasn't supposed to count and now I'm just the International CHAMPCE. So I agree with you, that was really well done.
Speaker 4: And then you have Justin Roberts doing a slow and yeah, I was like, okay that that was a good way to end it. And then have you suspense West to what they're doing with this and then yes sliding the belt to them getting the oxygen mask on him.
Speaker 3: Easy dub.
Speaker 2: I love that easy dubs.
Speaker 5: Like an NXC they had the like the Iron Survivor last year with the comeback where like trick one with like zero zero like one fantastic. Yeah, that Iron Survivor match is such a good match type. Like I get why they do it special because they do it like once a year, but that's like one of my favorite. It's like twice a year.
Speaker 2: I would take it twice.
Speaker 5: It's like a rumble and an iron Man together because you have like the people coming in and then also when they get put into like the cage, that's some like fun stuff like I forget. I think in the in the women's and atch, they like they knock the roof off the cage and then like tifp me like a swan tom off of it. Yes, And then in that one with like Brown and Trick like running wild, they set everyone else into the cage. So they were just like all punching each other in there until they like destroyed the sides of the walls.
Speaker 1: And then once they all get loose, the ref just like doesn't know what to do. It's also makes the fun.
Speaker 5: That's such a good match too, and like they should.
Speaker 1: Just steal it. Aw should just steal that and just well.
Speaker 2: They got the gold now, right, that's kind of difference, like it's not the same, but like that's just gonna say, like aw does the Glum multi times a year like just two hundred survivor like even twice, you know, like just for different things. But what I was gonna ask, so where does this lead for MJFF, Osprey and Garcia, because the idea was, okay, it's gonna be Ospray and MGFF at all, and they didn't do that. Is it just a rematch? Is MJFF Garcia is a triple.
Speaker 5: Threatna Osprey winning back at Wimbley.
Speaker 2: At Wimbley, Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just JF Garcia beforehand?
Speaker 5: Garcia somehow shows up like mj is going for the ring and Garcia takes it off of him. Yeah, like it's like he can beat him with without the ring or something like. I don't know, I feel like you have Garcia involved in some way unless he is just less legitily being written off because his contract's coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I'm fine with. If if his contracts up and he might leave, then yeah, you don't need to bring him back. Like that's a fine. He had a great match and him Jeff killed him, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Like October, I think, is okay, so.
Speaker 2: He still got some time. Yeah, I guess that might be because I was gonna say, I don't want Garcia just to come back and live lose MJFF. And then he goes on to asprey. But the contract thing that is.
Speaker 5: H I don't know if he's like like I feels like he's a big aw guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We thought about Cody Subs back then, and I would have at one point said Cody was never going back to WW, and you know, I think he is aw guy. But it's just I think it comes down the money, and it just comes down to like, look at Stephanie Vakuire, right, it wasn't on w's radar at all, and then she wrestles Monet and then they're like, that's great. Same thing. What is Triple H and Company fieldbock.
Speaker 1: Garcia try out in like twenty eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and really nothing right, And that's where it's like, so what is Triple H and Company fieldbock Garcia. Do they look at him and they go, man, we could really use this guy, or they go okay, like he's a good wrestler legends, Yeah, we're gonna get him back, like or do they look and be like, yeah, we'd like to have him, but we're not gonna fight hard for him. But what they re signed ital Yeah, they got the guns. I think there was another they got Vakir that was a big one. Because she we didn't talk about for Windor, but she had I think Hermone had a really really good match and money like that was the rumor, right that we're going around backstage she said she want to make her. Well, she did fucking make her because she made her name and then w scooped her right up. So that's I think.
Speaker 5: I supposedly the aw never wanted her is a rumor.
Speaker 2: I don't be that's the rumor, Julia, right, Yeah, No, I think there's more politics stuff there too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we didn't wander anyway.
Speaker 2: She's unsafe. Yeah, so, and that's the thing where those are good signings, So it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe there is like a W because Garcia I think can do great anywhere. Legitimately, all that entertainment stuff with the dancing, it did help him because before he was just a wrestler guy. So that was a case where some of the Jericho stuff did help him the whole being a sports entertainer. That did work. So I could see him he's like Cook, I could see him go either way. I do think Hook needs to get out of there. I think Hook actually will be better in WW.
Speaker 5: Because he got he got fireballs.
Speaker 2: He's done. But at the same time, I think that is bad management for Tony two to lose Hook and Garcia. Some homegrown young talent from AW has been there from year too, like one to three, Like those are the ogs just took Like he's like twenty four or something like that, Like he's still pretty young to be where he is.
Speaker 5: So like if they technically like I could see them re signing and then yeah, like years old, like yeah yeah, if you're still like they're still popular and in AW, like you could stay there for unless they just want to jump immediately for for other reasons.
Speaker 2: Well he's hot, right too, that could be ed. You just it's the big it's the big show right now. So and maybe they're throwing good money out so because who knows in a few years, like if A was doing great against great, but if it's doing lesser, then they have less money. It's like, oh, I missed my chance to get even even bigger contracts. So so we'll see. So yeah, MG, have Osprey too. Osprey would just win. I think we all kind of feel I would still I'm find a trouble threat at some point, but you're probably right. It's just that they'll do get Osprey the big win at at Wimbley. So yeah, I'll.
Speaker 5: Have a one day I'll have all aw match for the NXT John Spears versus a Eterntage versus Hook versus Danny Garcia next title.
Speaker 2: Garcia will fucking lose as always. You know he's a big jab squad guy. But yeah, So speaking of NXT, we had heat Wave, which you know that happened during the last pair of you, which just destroyed which I still have shamefully knock gone around to watch it. I'm gonna watch it. I'm gonna watch for the next one because I don't I like to be able to try and sit down watch the whole show. I've seen some clips, but I want to watch the whole thing when people say enough good show, so I will see it. But I've got a.
Speaker 5: Chance to It's only like two.
Speaker 2: Like that, so I have some time coming off, so I think one time I'm gonna do that pull with some snacks and watch that. But I can see the reaction, which is good because David was around the black and Goal there and that was a time where well and I saw your tweet of like, oh they're bringing there, bringing that back and like, but that was a situation where at least back then though W was like they're pretty rough. But I felt like there was a transition period where it felt like NIC was maybe never gonna get back to this. There was a time where it's just they are like a weird development show now that has some good things, but the fact they can have kind of that, you know, rivally with the main roster, I think always works. That made Beat those two shows better because I think Triple H will see that with his burner account and be like, fuck, I'm gonna make sure Summer Slam's like really good. So I think that's good for them, and I think they've been you know, lots of heat. I like credit to Ethan Page, Like there's a guy made that jump what we say was like forty forty one days NFC champion. That's massive, and I think that shows Like I also think he's not gonna be an xt long to be honest, I think Ethan Page, like after Wrestlemanting season they might bring him upcause I feel like he's we talked about before, but he's like a W to B kind of stereotype guy, which is a good thing for him. But I like that, and I think everything they're doing now Joe Henry like the fact that they're treating as like a big deal and he's getting wins, Like they're they're making some really right calls down there, and I I guess they're what do you think they're maybe gonna lead? We'll talk with TEENA in a second, but I wonder if they're gonna do like a teenage champion. Probably they'll probably do what they did with Grayson Roxanne, Right, I think with Paige and Andrew, Like, is that the way we're going.
Speaker 5: To you're gonna have like pay you could do like if you do like maybe like title for title and there's like a d Q, then both would just keep their their title, right, Yeah, I feel like you're building stuff like you could have, like you could they're building stuff for both sides really because Joe Hendry, he's probably gonna have a singles match against one of the Gallas guys because they they had like a backstage segment where they were getting annoyed by like this this other scotsman that's more popular than them, so they were like gonna fight him. Yeah, he'll probably like beat one of them, So if they if he does win the like TNA title and they have some sort of champion versus champion match and probably got like gal Us in there, and then the Rascal statement or something you have good like TNA connections there. I feel like this could be like an over overbooked one if you have the first hour or well, no, they had the like I guess first ever men's like Champion Verse Champion for ANNIXCN TNA. You can just have like a like very overbooked, just like tons of run ins and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Moose said that, Uh, this has been a way more lucrative deal for TNA than it was when they teamed up with aw It's been way more giving, and I don't believe it's like both sides are in a better position.
Speaker 2: And when they showed the record of like the teena guys on aw TA is on Dodo, it's like almost the exact same record of like the Mountains they win and lose like that thing like TA.
Speaker 5: The biggest issue I think people have with it was like with Kenny, like he lost the title.
Speaker 1: The Christian that TV and the collision the.
Speaker 5: Lost yeah, and then Christian lost the I don't remember who on m Pat.
Speaker 2: I agree that part was mishandled, but they did a lot. They end up being New Japan issues. But on TNA they started the whole Bolt Club, so.
Speaker 1: Lore yeah, like.
Speaker 2: That at the time was huge that for them not to do that. I'm aw New Japan, so it started, Like I'm not saying it's better or worse. I'm just saying that I think right now is still equivalent because we're still early days to see the same thing.
Speaker 5: It just depends how long it because how long would that have been with TNA, that part if they're like months, like right now, I'm working on like the.
Speaker 4: Belt Collector for a while. He held that belt while and then Gallows and Anderson were contracted to TNA at the time, but they were coming over to a w TV as part of that stable.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, when did he win? So he he had it for one hundred and ten days, so he won it in March and then lost it four months later, so it was around four months because I feel like when Kenny lost the title, or when Christian lost title, that was kind of the end of it, so they didn't have like a long run within everything like that. And I still agreed they could have done more. And right now, I think WD is doing a great job. It's always tough, too, right because I always will show those like Joe Henry tweet and then some other wrestling tweet. They look at this interaction, it's like, oh, that's being also tweeted by like a like the ww account that has all these followers. It's like an apt comparison. But I get, oh, it was MGF, right because like MGF kind of pro like, look at this Joe Henry is that. It's like, yeah, I sure, I get that. But also asked Joe Henry when he's getting paid compared to to the MGF, you know, And that's one thing that does suck for Joe a little bit because with Grace, her contracts up in January. She's gone, I'm sorry, ten, you've lost her.
Speaker 5: She's like that is with Grace also, there's that thing that they were supposedly paying her, like I forget how much? Yeah, just for like three appearances on NXE. So it's like Hendry also getting paid that.
Speaker 2: True, Yeah I hope so, and I hope yeah, and they might be and that'd be good. But Grace and Evil Hendry well toe but Hendry. Supposedly his contract sounds like it's still like another three to four years, so he's gonna be a teenag. But that's where I met A. Hopefully I didn't know that show. Wasn't'm gonnapefully least catch some of it. Dave and I I think can test this. TEENA was the master so many times of something's very hot, how do we like throw a bucket of water on it? And I think that they should just because I think I suppose you asked us like a monthly or whatever. When they he got in the match and then he asked where are they gonna put the belt on? I was like, you have to because I don't know who the current champion is. And I know now it's movie.
Speaker 5: I think he got in the match because it's like he fought like a Kazarian and cause they're cheated, and then he threw him out of the Battle Royal and next t and then Joe Hendry beat him clean. I think get into unless Kazarian is in this match, I already forgot there's there's a I think, or no, he beats someone else.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just their rivalry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like look perfect first feud when Joe wins the belt is him and Kazarian right, Like you're sending that up to this stuff has.
Speaker 5: Taped like so far in advance to like this, this stuff tapes like like four weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Well that's why while you're live for tonight when you've seen Joe got this reaction ten A make the.
Speaker 5: Don't they do record the commentary like later because they'll mention the NXT stuff, do.
Speaker 2: They Like that's weird. Yeah, I get what they do, but that that's odd. But I get it. I know someone was gonna get that argument of you go to the chase, go do the chase, but it's just like you can always have him lose and do the chase after Joe Andrey is like one of the most poplar guys right now. Just put the title on him because then you get that title on xt T Like it's I just want a back pit stomach my feeling that it won't be him winning it tonight. And again like I'm I've not I've still not even seen Johannry wrestle. I don't even know because I've seen a lot of tweets like is he one of those Like but when the bell rings, and I don't know is he like is he gonna ring or he's a solid wrestler. Okay, that's fine. I'm fine, La, and I can put on a great match if you know, given the time.
Speaker 4: So he is believable as a TNA World champion, especially concerned some people that they put the belt on before. Yes, I wouldn't say he's believable as a competition to Cody Rhoades or anything like that. He's got the charisma, but I mean he he's got to look he can actually wrestle.
Speaker 5: Level of an Ethan page like if they're doing champion versus championne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that's fine because he always build up and if that has ever come to w B, Like, there's nothing wrong with being a very great popular like secondary champion, like what Ellie Knight's gonna be right, I'm not saying Alien h should never be world champion, but there's many like there's many people that were just like Scott Hall, raizor Romonte, Like he didn't to be world channel. He's just a fantastic icy champion. Miss has done that before. Cody did that when he brought back the classics, Like you can you gotta you can make that role something. So it's the same thing of just with him. I just think they should they should just shrap him. He's over. He's because I've seen those memes.
Speaker 5: Of like, can you guys tell me who are the six people in this man?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna I actually can tell you because I do follow TNA and this this some time.
Speaker 3: Let me try that we were talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so I know it's moves and then Joe and I'm gonna guess Kaz isn't there right because Arian?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, is Nick Damathan there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I got two more? Can I get a hint or any of the last two former we guys?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, one of them? Oh is it Hardy? Matt Hardy? No? No, okay, what is Matt doing anyways?
Speaker 5: Over there?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 5: Jeff got written off because I think he might not be able to go to camp off.
Speaker 2: Oh right, you just got there.
Speaker 5: You're like literally their first match back as the Hardys, like I think they won, and then like Jeff got like going beating up and written off so mad against.
Speaker 1: J D's oh what's his name? He was a Fandango.
Speaker 2: He's in ten A nowing, Okay, I's gonna yeah, is.
Speaker 1: Like in a faction. There's that's like Moos's faction.
Speaker 2: Okay, Eric Young in this six pack challenge? No, No, who is this other form w guy? Because I've seen the graphic on Twitter all six of them together.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't actually know this. This is a former w D.
Speaker 2: Guy, Benjamin n x T guy.
Speaker 3: For n XT person.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, tell me, I can't get those last two.
Speaker 4: Steve Macklin Okay what Uh? Steve Cutler forgotten.
Speaker 2: Sons gone sons right?
Speaker 3: And Josh Alexander I forgot about Alexander.
Speaker 4: Now there is there is a rumor floating around that either Steve Macklin or Josh Alexander could be taken out of this match and replaced by AJ Styles.
Speaker 5: Where does this romor come from?
Speaker 2: David, don't get excited that way.
Speaker 4: So it started with Jordan Grace saying that there's going to be some big surprises.
Speaker 2: This is what we were talking about before, ladies.
Speaker 4: Including uh, some stuff that has to do with their current crossovers.
Speaker 5: I think she mentioned like n x T and t n A specifically.
Speaker 4: So with him being mister t n A basically being in this match to help get over the World Championship well.
Speaker 5: A specifically, or is this just people taking like she's.
Speaker 2: Like fam there.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have to look and see who said it. It was someone semi reputable, like it was a name I recognize who mentioned aj being the person that is is appearing.
Speaker 2: I won't get too excited the same way everybody got me way fucking too excited for aj Lee last month. I'm done with it. I said it to this court. I'm done. Aj Lee's retired and never wrestling again. So then when she comes in, I'll be actually surprised because every two months Biggie says something, Bailey tweets something. Oh, coury J posted this and it doesn't fucking happen, and then it cuts smash cut to aj Lee in the red card being like, I'm working on ten projects. I'm really busy right now, so I'm done with the fucking aj Lee. Oh it's gonna happen. This means something, you know, so same thing as tonight. I will not expect aj but that would be good, even though I do have the Maybe it's wrong me to think that I would think a j if he's in the match, would need to win that match in my opinion, I because I feel like that would be fun. He's talking about he wants to be a world champion one more time before retire. That'd be good. And then what I would love is like, I don't know. I guess that's the same. I was gonna just aw you them. I was gonna say I'd love AJ to lose it on XTTV, But that's the problem I had with like but like, I think the aw pitch was supposed to be that they lost it on Big TV. But my pitches don't have Christian b. Kenny have a teenage guy beat him. That's my pitch to make a difference is make AJ lose it on WTV, big profile, but have it be an XT guy. Have it be Joe Henry then, because he's getting the profile in XT That's what you do is do it nx TA main event. I know it's might be weird, but agents House show Andrey and you have that's where Joe gets to win. I know it might be odd, but that's where at least you get eyes on people. But yeah, Alexander, I'm surprised he's not done anything in XT yet I guess because he's not like mimable, but like he's a great wrestler. I want to see him over here working with some people. So but he's another guy. He only has one year on left on his contract.
Speaker 5: So this is also an elimination march awesome.
Speaker 2: I love that. So, yeah, you couldn't do That's why a j if he was, it would have to win because you can't do the cheap like he wasn't a part of the pin and everything like that. Okay, so elimination six pact check.
Speaker 5: That's Ziggler doing this two thousand Survivor series perform right. But he always posed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I was. I was a one point. I was one of the biggest Dolve Ziggers stands in the world. Man. I fucking loved like two ten, twenty twelve Doves Zigler. Man he was. He was the guy that cash and everything. I was like I he was just the best.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, every match but one on this card has a former ww person in there.
Speaker 2: Just like the old teena days. That's that's my teenage ten a windsay you.
Speaker 4: Got one nickname and Steve Macklin in the world title match. Yeah, you got ashby Elegance in the Knockouts title match.
Speaker 3: You have must Fall Lee X Division Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Match Mike Bailey, Okay, yeah, you have a J.
Speaker 4: Francis in the Teenage Digital Media match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take that off.
Speaker 4: P c O Okay, you have the System in the World Tech Team match. That's Brian myersh. You have the Rascals versus No Quarter Catch Crew, that's all yeah, T n n x T Matt Hardy. Uh has the match on there. So the only match that doesn't involve someone previously with w W is Uh Santana versus Jake Something.
Speaker 1: Jake Something, three pre show matches here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm fine that because it's the same way as that's gonna happen. But I hope with w W that when you get the points where all look at all these a W guys, right, when you get the ether and pages and everybody, it's like that's the way it should being like. It should be like not exactly can't work with a sports team, but it should be like that where Okay, they're over here now doing this and I'm interested to see that. You know, da, there was a situation where because the difference there is I feel like they still got lots of like Joe, Henry, Josh Alexander. At one point TENA was like nothing but just form W guys. And that's when it was like really bad. It was like staying AJ and then Joe and then like just Booker, t Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash Kurting, like it was just all WW guys. So yeah, no, I might try the show. What is it starting to start? Five? I'm guessing tonight.
Speaker 3: H yeah, I think five usual pay per view time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I might try to put it on. I got a birthday to go to later on, so I actually might miss the main event, so maybe we'll see, but I'll try to watch that because see what happens there. So yeah, I'm pulling for TEENA. I always am. I don't know where the I don't know what they've what are they even on nowadays?
Speaker 5: Access TV and I don't know what the thing.
Speaker 2: That I don't eve think you can watch that in Canada.
Speaker 5: Let me even say what has it's like even in the US, no one has Like I think people who watch it watching on like the TNA app because the channel it's like no one has this Access TV.
Speaker 2: Another the zone for me here where I watch NFL. There it's they've got there on the zone.
Speaker 5: There's like a rumor that because I started listening to like this like TNA specific podcast and they think because like there's this like with the new leadership, I think the like the whoever the new people say they want to look for like a new TV deal on like some like they say like the they say like the kind of saying like they use the term major network, but that can really mean any televised network as long as it's they say, really anything is better than access TV because just no one has this channel. I think they get like zero point zero zero one demo or something like that, like weekly, because it's just like literally no one has this channel.
Speaker 2: I think they'd be yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Good to get any channel, even if it's like CBS Sports too, Like that's better than what they are.
Speaker 2: That's true, it is better. I just wonder. At one point I think they were doing Twitch, but I almost wonder sometimes it's just better try and like just try a couple of months just on YouTube. I don't know, something somewhere like just do the shows you.
Speaker 5: Can get, like I think you can pay like like five dollars a month or something like that, like on YouTube and they.
Speaker 1: Stream it on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, like some subscription or something like that, like threw YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. I guess they gotta paytwent everything so they need those, right But yeah for me, yeah, I guess you're right. Major canna be anything. But it's like, especially right now, they any bigger network, like.
Speaker 5: The TNA app is like made by my endeavor or like yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well that's a tough thing right now because with the AW, if Warner Brothers false and they're looking for a new deal, they're going to get the bigger network first. And who knows, because there's it's a weird thing where AW is starting to stream on Max but not everywhere. So people did say, don't take that as a sign like this is a for sure resign or anything. So, as I've said before, I hope they just stay with WB because they had a good relationship. They have fucking titles named after those channels. I hope that's the way they stay because I also just don't know. USA is not going to get in the a W business. Fox isn't going to be because they were disappointed with the SmackDown ratings. Who else is out there right now? Who's the Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: The m x t U, which show I think like Great American bashes like use, I think it's like a Olympics stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, A possibility international version of Max is putting up a lot of aw content. So so I mean hopefully that's that's a good sign that there's going to be some more, including maybe pay per view deal through Max.
Speaker 2: That's the bit, that's what they need to do to get more eyes on the product. I think the dream scenario is they re sign with Warner Brothers, they stay on TV, TVs and TT because actually don't think there's any bigger channels they can go to that wants wrestling or does it already have wrestling, And then they make it that hey, you can buy the pay review. If you don't want to buy the pay per view, you can get Max. But who knows because Warner Brothers a mess right now. Like this is more like geek first geek TV related stuff. But there's that rumor that they're gonna split the company into like so it's just like that's it time. Yeah, So it's just yeah, it's just like I have no fucking clin I could see Tony the whole company being like, we want to stay.
Speaker 5: Here, split the money like fifty fifty between these two sides of the comforty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what.
Speaker 5: This thing's in a sham, and that the rumors like they're trying to put all the debt like they're spliting it so they can put all the debt onto the like streaming side of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where it's just like that might not be good relationship for them too. So I don't know what's gonna happen to w B oh. Yeah, and then a couple of years, look, get bought out and then we'll see. So yeah, So like we said, we said, you guys want to talk about Japan matches quickly? Yeah you can.
Speaker 1: You started the ag since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the AJ wrestling and Noah was a good match.
Speaker 3: It was a very much all return to form for AJ.
Speaker 4: And he's been putting on great like his stuff with Cody was great, and he.
Speaker 2: Saw those sweets, he saw those as cooked or what was the expression he watched watch he saw.
Speaker 4: Him versus Marifuji though, was an absolutely incredible match. I mean, and like he's been putting on muscle, but he was still athletic in this match, and he just like they they went for it, and I'm like, yes, I give me more of this a j.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, I also really liked it. I thought it was there are some parts of it. I think it started off like a bit slow, but as they really got into it, I thought it was. They had some great sequences, like really fast paced like counters and dodging stuff, which I thought was really cool. And it's just it's a cool like environment too, and they they Yeah, they even got a sudden like jumping off the rail and stuff like that, and like he takes like a neck breaker like onto that one was nasty, like he like gets like put all the way back, like there's like the rail here and his neck is like right on it and it's just like neck breaker off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice, So that was really good one.
Speaker 4: And yeah, escaping a styles clash only to steal get hit and yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was pretty dope.
Speaker 4: And I mean they went for over twenty five minutes, say think close to thirty like that.
Speaker 3: It was a solid match.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was like thirty with the entrances and stuff.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I also saw the margold ones those ones were hard to come by until like someone posts them on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I look for those, yeah, because i'd even watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone just randomly posted the whole sky.
Speaker 5: I will say, like the app that it's on is like the best app for like Japanese. It's called like Wrestle Universe or something like that, and it's only like it's like five dollars and you get like twenty five different promotions or something like people always supposed to like people are fans of that say it's like the best app for it, But yeah, it's on there, and I saw, Yeah, I saw the Eoskuy versus let me see her exact name because I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was good as well, and that was fun for them to do because you can. And she said those comments, everyone took out and been like, oh she hates WW Like it's good to like wrestle this type matress. It's just again, it's a style thing. It's just in w that you do, like you get to wrestle those sometimes big, longer epic matches, but there's a lot of entertainment matches. But I don't think she's sitting there being like, fuck, I can't wait to go back to my roots, Like I'm sure she's happy making a lot of money, you know, doing good stuff.
Speaker 5: I saw, Yeah, I saw that one. That one was a lot of fun. I think that was my favorite one of like the three, including the Julia one. Just like some really cool like counter sequences and stuff like that. And I think she ended the match with just like it was like a tombstone and then the over the Moons.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Yeah, I could see that. Yeah, Which that's why I love when people aren't in WW, like the tombstone gets spammed so much like a W. It's just like it's like the it's gonna soon be.
Speaker 5: Like MJF fits the Sammy guitar with the Avalanche tombstone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Undertakers somewhere just rolling over is gray no fun intended, but yeah, it's one of those things so which I loved AJ on Twitter when they're trying to like get him to like come at ospray for some reason's like, oh, he's using your mood and I don't give a fuck, Like as long as it's like it's not just being spam then something I can't remember who said him up. He's like yeah, like Sweetchen music, which is like you know, yeah, that's something where this but you know.
Speaker 4: I saw someone's response saying, oh man, I can't wait till someone sees it.
Speaker 3: Uh Jake Roberts d DT.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that was that was the original one. The DT used to be a ye're done, Like that was like a non kickout brutal finisher. Now that's just a transition move. That's just and you could never you can't make a super kick a finish. You can't make a DT a finish a regular splash like the USO still do it, but it's like they're like the only ones that can still do a splash because so many people are just come off the top rope with a splash, so.
Speaker 5: Who else I know, some people like that Next Day have like some like random like like there's a while like Jada Parker like when they were building around like every week you just have like a new just like boring finish like she wanted like with like a clothes line or like a soup lex.
Speaker 2: Like the elevated suplex light or she like holds them and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like THET Phoenix slam, you know, yeah, and they had a Yeah. Then also there's the Julia and Surrey match which was done was also cool. So yeah, some like instant crowd brawling like three minutes in and like, I don't know what the rules for this. For this match, where I think it was just a normal matchup, they were like throwing chairs at each other. In Japan, there's national twenty count that they keep mentioning there's.
Speaker 2: A twenty count and there's like there's usually notice qualification in New Japan match they say you don't want to use weapons. But that was something when I start watching New Japan again, it would be random where it'd be a regular three minute match and all of a sudden, Kenny just puts them through a table. It's fine, like the rets just like good and you're like, okay, I guess then New Japan I think that's why AW does that. They're like, well, we're like them, but it's like yeah, but then sometimes you guys are doing DQ finishes and everything, so like you can't I don't I can't recall. I don't not watching as much currently, but in my time when I was watching NW Japan a lot, I don't recall, like a DQ finished. I might recall someone in storyline being hurt and they call it off for some like weaponism, but I don't think they do those. So I wish AW would just do that and say, Okay, we're just not gonna do DQ's anymore, just in general. You know, it's just that's not a thing. But then you can't get out of swerve and Ocada. You gotta find a way.
Speaker 5: So in this Julia match, there were like a bunch of people at ringside that were just like Marigold officials or like trainees or something.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what the deal was there. They were just like Dow.
Speaker 5: The thing really hit the ring to get the crowd to clap, and like anytime either one of them would go down, they were just like give them like ice packs and water. It's like at ringside, which I thought was funny, But I don't know what the what their involvement was there.
Speaker 4: I know in New Japan they do that with the young boys, where they have them at the ring side. They do the hype up, they have the water, they have the ice packs, and that's part of their their whole training system is they do the setup of the ring, they do the cleaning up of the messes, like between the matches and everything else. That's part of the whole Young Lions system that knew Japan has. That's what they call their young Boys system is the Young Lions. That's part of their whole training is the they come out in the Lion's mark shirt and then when they will get to like wrestle before the actual event, and it's always black trunks and black shoes, like they have no identifiable markings. It's just here's your chance to do this. And afterwards, yet basically yeah, the ring crew.
Speaker 2: And then when he came back to the switch player was like, who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 4: And then there's went on excursion and came back as Switchblade.
Speaker 2: People like oh, and then there's your rumors and I always forget his name, dud, who's the guy that was Moxley's young Lion and they he's a shoot shoot a Yeah. I'm excited for that one day when they kind of because they've not really had that. They gotta have some big feud and everything, and I don't know where the fuck Moxley is. He lost the title and he's just been gone for weeks now, so he's just just maybe he's finally getting those vacations. Yeah, you know, what. I'll take that back. He's deserved it. This guy had like three vacations in a row canceled because seeing Funk was busy fighting with somebody backstage, Like, I guess I'll stay here so Moxley do his same time off.
Speaker 4: And Shoda who was Shooter. Uh, he's doing great in New Japan, that's what I hear. Yeah, Yeah, he's had a couple of high profile matches. I think uh had a good one against Gabriel Kid. He's been and I believe he's in the g One.
Speaker 3: This year, which started yesterday.
Speaker 2: I want to say, yeah, I want to try and watch especially fuck, I cannot wait to see the Taqueshta in the Oology and I think he's gonna have a really really good run there and I can't Yeah, I can't wait there, and hopefully that I'll like help some of the political stuff, because it was weird that he didn't get like a match with Monksley, So him becoming more of like a New Japan guy, especially when New Japan.
Speaker 5: New Japan is gonna get the revenge by pushing poaching him from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could see that, and I think unfortunately for him, I think he is a a w new japan guy. I don't think w W doesn't do the best with Japanese male wrestlers. And I just uh and takesha, He's just that guy can go. So I cannot wait to see.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll watch all the g ones. I remember the the early days when Kenny was like, come become big watching all those g ones. That is a s bubbs. If you ever one year, pick it and that is a fucking that is a sprint to watch, like the forty matches in a month.
Speaker 5: But it is.
Speaker 2: It is when you're invested. It is fun to see the rankings and everything. It's it's a good time. And I wish the States did. I guess Tony tried with the Classic when the last point for end? When god, when did that happen? When is that coming up? The Connell Classic.
Speaker 5: Because Thember right, remember December?
Speaker 2: So I guess fall that'll be starting up. Okay, so you know I like the point based tournaments. I'll fall that'll be starting up. And again we're still unclear they.
Speaker 5: Sent to someone people to like the Noah one, like the n one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, Now we just need we just need Nick con Tony Kain of bump into each other a couple of drinks and you never know what could happen. You know, probably not, as they've they've both taken some bad shots each other in contract hampered, but you know the guy can dream and probably what would be though, would be fucking just christ Erico come back to w W versus like Cody in a match. You know, it would be some ship like that we really want. It's just like, I'm not sure, did you ever hear s bubs quickly the story of when Christian was in teen and when he went back to w W, when he went to TEENA for one night only, No, so what happened? The trade? So WW want to adduct the Four Horsemen, but they need Ric Flair. So they went to TEENA and Dixie Carter and they said, we'll make you a deal. We'll do Rick Flair. And I think they said other than John Cena, anybody was on the board for TEENA to have for one night, and Dixie Carter picked Christian and the reasoning was, well, because he's been here before, and they're like, okay, we'll give you Christian. But they could have had fucking ran the ord and this is prime like two thousand and nine, like here there we go. They could had anybody except they said Sina Bruce brichtin Sena and maybe like a couple other legends like an undertaker of course, but like the like other than the tippy top people, like for the main roster, it's just Sina, And you could have had anybody, and they chose they could have to see him Punk, who was still like starting to get all that time they had anybody like yeah, we want Christian because he's been here before, and that's what he did.
Speaker 5: It was already on TNA, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Just that always been here before. So that was and that's where I just I laughed. You would do some like that, like yeah we want we want Jericho.
Speaker 3: He's been here, she's a former world champion, Christian Cage.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly when they induct the shield to the to the Hall of Family, somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah look gim Cody, Oh it's been it's been a while here before. I would love I've always said I would love a one night Cody Roads back in aw because now you like full heel, Yeah, like he hates his place. Yeah, Like I talked about, I want some person I've always like my new pitches. I want someone to get released from WWE and then go to a w but their gimmick is like, I'm only here to get back there. I hate this fucking place. I'm slumming it like I think there's tons of money for that to be made, And yeah, I would love it if Cody did that for one night. You want me to be a heel here I am, but no, I want someone to do that gimmick. I want someone get released and be like I used to be in Connecticut. I used to being around all these people, grateful fans. You guys suck like.
Speaker 5: Gimmick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I here to get back to.
Speaker 3: That's all they have to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, try gittin the maharaj Yeah that's what I wanted. If Drew did leave ww That's what I wanted him to do. When he got back. It is like, oh, I'm better than all these places. I've proved it before, but uh no, I would love to see Cody back for just one night. Just just so much has change just to cut a prom when I even wrestle, just just cut a promo because he's at one point, I thought, oh he'll go w for a bit and aw is kind of like his home. And yeah, lastly he brought those comments. I'm like, no, it's home, but like one of his homes he built, he'll go back. Now it's like, oh yeah, he's never going back like full time ever like that. He is where he is. And now you never know because there's this quote that Daniel Bryant's or Brian Danson whoever the fuck he is, said a couple of years ago where he says he loves the lie because Cody Rhoads taught him what a good lie is. So I never know with Cody when he's like, oh, it was really bad, Like I never know how much is this bad? Is it really bad? Or is he like bringing up the same way for two years.
Speaker 1: His lies so he doesn't lie. I'm something that's serious.
Speaker 5: Hell, he exaggerates, like the jokes and stuff that's like the teddviasses and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like that, or his like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, like the Cody lies holy like exaggerated and makes stuff about stuff that's like like Panter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was odd because they left. They both they chose the unlike Punk and Tony route. They chose that we're just gonna be you know, you know friends, you were respectful. They've both said good things, and even then, like what Coy said wasn't that bad. So someone right booking was bad. But it's interesting because for the past years it's been like, no, it's bad. I just want to leave to like, oh, yeah there was some stuff, but I still want to go and be champion to like, oh it was bad. I still will always contend it's probably something with Brandy. That's what I think it is, because I feel like that's what would get Cody Route like really worked up, and I feel like stuff with him wouldn't as much. I think there was some bad creative, but I don't think Cody's gonna get bad like Matta or bad creat of and Shurey will come out one day. Cody says he might write a book, so maybe that's when we'll get it. But I think there's part of him that still doesn't want to do it because he and he kind of knows that, like he doesn't want aw to completely die. And if he's part of the like putting gasoline on that fire or something did, he knows that like that could hurt them, that could hurt people's jobs. So I think he'd either rather tell that story when the company is like like on Access TV and they got nothing going on, or if they're like back to being big and it's like, oh, I can tell the story because like they're really successful right now. Doesn't matter. So I know it was interesting that he said that, though, So yeah, I think that.
Speaker 4: Whatever the case is going to be, I have a feeling yet it does have to do with Brandy feeling disrespected in some way, because I don't think that Cody would just up and leave for like nonsense if it was just oh, you know, I don't like the booking or what over us. I don't think that would be a reason for him to leave something that he built.
Speaker 5: To it, like whatever, like like executive position. Brandy was like, yeah, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Anymore, does Yeah. I don't think he was leaving because Punk told Muddy's real fire or something like that. I think I trust Cod at the same point, though, I still think now with however they when we don't know how it would have went. But I still think when you've seen how much he tells about his passion about w B, I think he would have he was bound to go back. No matter what. Now where he was smart in AW, he was very raw, rob screwed up, like he was outside raw with a megaphone talking about ship to the company. You know, like he was he he is. That's one thing I'll say, Cody's a smart business guy. And here's the thing. Let's say if something happened in the next year and Cody felt slighted, he'd go back to a W and he would do the exact same thing again. He would ship, not shinned. Everybody would take those sly shots. You'd say, oh yeah it was really bad or stuff like that, we're not going to get that place. But co is like he's smart to go, and punks the same way. Look at all punks aw comments. Like if you look at his comments and take them his face back, he's the most hypocritical wrestler of all time. For he spent an entire year roasting WW and now when he gets there, oh no, it's changed. It's it's the best ever was It's like like there's still a bunch of people working there. He literally went to William Regal in a locker room, was like, I don't trust you. You're a triple H plant. And now he works with that guy all the time, so it's just that's pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: But made invading night one of a night two one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buy two, get one free pay per viewer. Yeah, he like he made. It's not like if MGFS goes to WW, you're a pathetic wrestler and then what did he do? You going? But that's what you do. You know, MJF will do the same thing when he goes there. He'll get a fucking a WW tattoo on his other leg and he'll be good to go. So but uh, yeah, we will be back after Summer Slam. That'll probably be the main show. Just talking about that. If there's any few matches add to all him, we'll probably talk about those and if there's any free agency them, but probably because it will be a bigger show. I said. The next day or two after we'll figure out Dame. We will announce that, but we'll talk about uh Summer Slam. See you know, family Clay. See how long can they actually string along the promise of Roman comes back? There is no promise though, that's when.
Speaker 5: They'll say they never said anything.
Speaker 2: WW fans are like comic booking cameo fans. It's like we work ourselves up where it's just rumor and induendo. There's been nobody saying, hey, so and so's in Deadpool and Wolverine. Even if let's just say Tom maguire, no one says that. But you know there's a bunch of people being like, well, because Deadpool and the news trailer goes pew p pew pew, I bet or even multi for Savannahs right.
Speaker 5: Sam, like the graphics like, oh yeah, Sam Ray.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So I don't think it's the promise yet, but I get what you mean as far as they are teasing. But I think that's what they're doing. They're they're teasing it, and then it's gonna happen, and then hopefully we'll lead to some good stories of it might not even happen at some SummerSlam, because I think Survivor series is the goal, so it might be the start of it. But again, Roman's still gonna be a part time guy. He's gonna be there wrestling then gone. It's not like I see people being like I can't wait till he's back and he's gonna do this run. It's like, yeah, his run's gonna be four weeks and then he's gone again, like those are his run His runs are sprints, and I'm fine with it, do whatever. But it's like he's gonna do what he did before. He's gonna come back for the big money matches and leave. So it's like it's not the answer. That's why I'm still I'm very happy Cody is a champ and I have I like that the champs there all the time.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say I can do a quick draft.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, thank you, Yeah, whatever you send that draft wise? Okay, the Money Bank was all over ups and downs for all.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we are on the end of week sixteen, now.
Speaker 2: Week sixteen, okay, yeah, So for people that don't know, we did our swap before Money in the Bank, our next Opposite Survivor series, and our last event is we end at Chamber because we're always gonna draft right before WrestleMania. So that's all happen right now. So yeah, what we siting that right now?
Speaker 5: Okay? I am at two hundred and fifty three normal points with one hundred and ninety nine bonus points.
Speaker 2: Get uh.
Speaker 1: Travis is at two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Eight normal overtook you in the regular points.
Speaker 5: I like that with ninety two bonus point.
Speaker 2: Fucking Cody and your main um bonus points. God damn Cody Roads, my fair wrestler, striking me back favorite w wrestler.
Speaker 5: And then David is at one hundred and fifty normal points for shame, one hundred and eight bonus.
Speaker 2: Points hundred bones okay, got on bones of me? Yeah you, yeah, you had you had a tough first half the year, so maybe the back half will be better to you.
Speaker 5: Looking back, completely forgotten you. You'd swapped out Ko like that would be a good one. Yeah, No, he wont at I should have stolen that. I just still like Ko because I wanted.
Speaker 2: Him, Like, yeah, me too. When I saw me even, I'm like, yeah, none of us have ken on now, which was which was odd, but you know what, I'm so happy I subs try to talk me to giving him. Tiffany so happy when she climbed that ladder. I was like, thank goodness because I know there's some other points and they're still in a good trade, but I was like, no, I want I want that cash and stuff hopefully has the pay review and everything, but no, I was very happy and I saw get that ladder. I's like, okay, I made the right choice there, and you know showed at Chelsea for taking that fucking bump off there. So well, we'll be back right after Summer Slam to review that show. Promise you will not be boring. Thank you Jemming for joining and uh yeah anything we in our wrestling discord. The link will be down below. Hit us up there and we'll be back for Summer Slam and see you where it swings point wise and who comes back and what happens and we have a good one.
Speaker 5: See