Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for October seven, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelly effect. You hearing it because you decided to find it, and I'm glad you did. Anyway, Tiesday Tuesday, and it is our first regularly scheduled broadcast day of the week. I was gonna do an early show this week, and quite honestly, I didn't feel as though we had enough news to get to to make it worthwhile to break something down later on this week. I do have Larry Hancock scheduled. I have others I'm hoping to schedule. I missed a couple of personal calls this week, and I'm working on those as well. So I guess it's time for just a little more that snap who news? Why not?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It is, after all, the anniversary of the attack right in Israel that led to this protracted event that is occurring, this continuous bombardment that is happening with gods of the West Bank, the question of what is right regarding Palestinians, and on and on. But that's just one thing going on, and it is the anniversary of that.
Speaker 3: No, I can keep that water.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, just missus O came behind me and snatched my water cup and I wanted to keep it anyhow, it doesn't matter after three quarters of twenty twenty five okay under GOP Trump style, you know, and brought to you by Project twenty five. WHOA, I got a question? Am I allowed to ask? When or if the cult will blame Orange Jesus for its suffering? Seems like no, And I'm sure we can get around it without doing a little more news speak or you know, or what is the other thing in Orwell's novel? I don't know, but I think I'm gonna have to mention Orwell a few times. Eric Blair whatever his real name was, and the propaganda piece, plus you know, nineteen eighty four Brave New World and the second book the follow up to nineteen eighty four, all relevant literature for as long as the digital book Burning doesn't come and get it. So today troops are being deployed and already active in several cities near you. Okay, you know, we got different things on the table Memphis, Los Angeles, Portland, the GOP favorite Chicago of course, in the offering DC, and we can all assume there'll be many more because domestic training grounds and staging areas for wars on the alleged enemy within will be necessary. So, you know, just trying to trust the plan here, if you don't mind me trolling for a second. You know, those that currently hold and able and support those that are actually in power are making things happen. And what can I offer you? Well, I can't offer you just a touch of audio and video support. Maybe maybe because there are things happening that I think you should hear from the newspeople themselves. Uh, and about certain things that are happening. I mean, after all, there was plenty of let's call it WWE type promo clips to be had when it came to the Oversight Committee today Shifty shift right, Senator shifty versus a g blondie and it got a little ugly. Let's listen to it for ourselves, or at least a couple of clips.
Speaker 4: This is supposed to be an oversight hearing over these these excuse me, you can attack me after my time is over.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 4: And I know you've got plenty of candid tacks. We've heard them all day to day. This is a hot No one needs the candas regular order. Madam Jerrem trying to speak. This is supposed to be an oversight here of the Justice Department, and it comes in the wake of an indictment called for by the President of one of his enemies. This is supposed to be an oversight hearing. It it comes in the wake of revelations that a top administration official took fifty thousand dollars in a bag, and this department made that investigation go away.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for clarity, we got to separate that the indictment is probably about Comy, and of course the bag money issue a supposed fast food bag fifty grand or something that was passed along to the border. Z are right in order to get favorable contracts because we'll be doing lots of business coming up soon. That investigation evaporated goes nothing to see there, but plenty to see on Comby because believe me that that has been on Trump's mind a while and ag Bondi is doing her best right anyway, a little more confrontation between Shifting and Blondie, let's do it.
Speaker 4: This is supposed to be an oversight hearing when dozens of prosecutors have been fired simply because they worked on cases invested in the former president.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 4: And this this is excuse me. This is supposed to be an oversight hearing in which members of Congress can get serious answers.
Speaker 1: Now that's a weird counter the fires in California. Does she mean the ones that they were supposed to rake up because there were massive fires that burned down entire towns or does she mean the ones that occurred during the uh Ice rebellion or ice protests or whatever that took up a couple of blocks of Los Angeles. I mean, which one are we referring to here? I'm not sure. But also the indignation, the indignant sort of stance of shift is humorous as well. You know, look, I'm a both sides guy. I know that if you're really really into the right wing, you think I'm just attacking them, But I'm not. They just happened to make the most noise lately. And the circular firing squads that are formed by the alleged opposition continue to keep themselves automatically at bay. I mean, how do you keep yourself out of any battlefield if you shoot yourself in the leg before you ever get dropped off to face the enemy. I mean, it takes care of things, doesn't it. Right? And hey, during these hearings, we also got to hear about Bloomenthal and Stolen Valor because there were issues that Bondi brings up about that where the guy said that he was a Vietnam vet, but apparently it turns out he was a veteran in the Vietnam era, which there is a difference. So was it intentional, was it a mistake? Was it just a way of inflating his political capital, etc. And this has been going on fifteen years because the VFW demanded an apology from Bloomenthal, right, but in twenty ten, I think going back to it anyway, you know, there's a lot of things going on, a lot of things going on. And are the battles in the Senate worthy of anything except you know, people that maybe tuned into ceasepan. Is it emblematic of what's occurring in political discourse in America? Kind of yes and kind of no, cause, man, there are a lot of wild things going on that I'm surprised less and less people really give a crap about. Do they still care about the Epstein files? I'm not sure, But again, I am certain that they do care about what who's being indicted and who's not. Jack Smith, by the way, facing arrest calls over Arctic frost. That was the name of the investigation, you know, that went into certain things regarding Trump and his different possible malfeasons, etc. And yeah, now there's new reports that there were certain senators and congress people that were definitely he spied on, targeted, et cetera. And my overall question remains, why does anybody expect something different from the FBI. And it's not just a right wing target. I know everybody wants to make it. Oh, it's only the right, it's only the left, it's only the it's only the here's the problem, folks, We're gonna argue over who's in the crosshairs for crossfire or the next crossfire hurricane. And we're gonna argue about it all the way to the point we realize we're all in the crosshairs. But pay no attention to that because we've got other wars. I mean, I know, the guy promised no new wars and tenth Amendment anybody anyways, no new wars? Well, those boats are new attacks on a foreign nation's assets seem to be a new war, or at least a new theater of war in the drug war, according to what Trump says, right, I mean, do we need to see a crystal ball where the war goes next? I don't think so. But anyway, you know, before we get into a little more about the domestic terror issue, Trump is fighting the drug war on the high seas. It's kind of like, you know, American pirates, except we're supposed to be the cops and the pirates at the same time. Why is it that use of military force against boats is to this point and everybody goes, ah, that's the way it's gotta go. We got to stop the drug traffickers. So blowing boats out of the water and having our commander in chief brag that people from that nation don't even want to go fishing, No, mo sounds like you might be endangering everybody when you're supposed to be targeting something in warfare. I mean, it's usually not a blanket attack unless you're after the entirety of the nation. But I thought we were supposed to target things with war. But you know, fishing boats are afraid to go. You know what, enough out of me let's hear from Trump on this. No new wars guy, remember the peace president who wants a prize.
Speaker 5: In recent weeks, the Navy has supported our mission to blow the cartel.
Speaker 1: Terrorists the hell out of the water.
Speaker 5: You see that, and you know there are no boats in the water anymore.
Speaker 1: We can't find any.
Speaker 6: We'll have a hard time finding them.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's a pretty tough thing we've been doing. But you have to think of it this way. Every one of those boats is responsible for the death of twenty five thousand American people and the destruction of families.
Speaker 7: So when you think of it that way, what.
Speaker 5: We're doing is actually an act of kindness. But we did another one last night. Now we just can't find any you know, it's the old story. We're so good at it that there are no boats. In fact, even fishing boats. Nobody wants to go into the water anymore. Sorry to tell you that, but we stop. We're stopping drugs coming into America. If that's okay. We're stopping drugs at elevel that nobody's ever seen before. Last year we lost I believe, three hundred thousand people. And that's not talking about the destruction to families. Every one of us knows families that have been destroyed because the son's daughter, even mothers and fathers are destroyed by the fentadol pouring in.
Speaker 1: And drugs pouring in.
Speaker 5: Well, they're not coming in by sea anymore, So now we'll have to start looking about the land because they'll be forced to go by land. And let me tell you right now, that's not going to work out well for them either.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now they're going to take the war on Venezuelan drug traffickers who were part of a cartel to the land soon hint, hints, where's the land that he's taken it to and blowing up these boats on the water without seizing them, investigating what they're actually carrying, and literally admitting that fishing boats are afraid to come out. Now, well, why would they be afraid to come out if they're not drug traffickers. And you know, it's like I'm not going to drive on the road over here because drug dealers drive on this road and I'd be afraid of getting arrested. Well, if you're being targeted with any level of specifics, you might think that doesn't encourage fear. By utilizing military force against people that there is no war with declared and deciding that they are criminals. I mean, this is all okay with everybody. We're good, no problem there, Okay, fine, we'll move on and even use let's see, I mean, I got some references here in the show notes. I'm gonna give you, and of course I'll leave you to contemplate the implications and where this will go in the future regarding the drug war. But the White House is busy dealing with the egregious court order. Egregious is their word used in their statements. Egregious court order blocking troop deployments Portland on rest. The ruling is one of the most egregious and thunderous violations. Thunderous, Yes, thunderous. That's the word is violations of constitutional order we have ever seen. This is a quote from Stephen Miller and my sources of Fox News Politics. White House slams egregious court order blocking troop deployments. Okay, anyway, Trump's National Guard moves are part of a dangerous plan, according to the California AG. You can get that from let's see KQED. Okay, that's a broadcast entity. Seems to me as though the Peace president, the guy who wants surprize, has culture wars, right, renewed drug wars, if not new drug wars or new wars under the guise of drugs, or maybe new wars to combat drugs. However you want a word it, we got new drug wars or new feeders for drug wars. Anyways, we got a war against the left, we got rumors of civil wars. We've got wars of words by the best words from all stable geniuses mouths and is orwell smiling over the Nobel Peace Prize demands of the potus. I think, so are you with them? Or are you with the Antifa terrorists? As we approach Halloween time, is Santa still in charge of Christmas? Okay? How about real wars? Because as of October seventh, right now, it's been two years since the Hamas attack on Israel. You know Hamas, that entity that BB Netting now who literally sent suitcases full of cash to indirectly right, you know, to make sure that they stayed in power, to stabilize the area. That's a provable fact and something that they know in Israel, at least the Israeli press prints it. Nobody talks about it. But you know that's going on, and a significant amount of a population, which was sitting on a piece of land, no matter what you want to call it, is dying through military action. Hamasa is in charge, they say, maybe not so much. There are speculations about power vacuums that are forming, and you know, in Orwell's nineteen eighty four, Oceania is in a state of perpetual war with the other two superstates, Eurasia and East Asia, though the specific enemily frequently changes to maintain a state of perpetual conflict that uses up surplus resources and keeps the population impoverished and ignorant. Oceania is at war with both Eurasia and East Asia, but it's unclear who could be the primary enemy. At any given moment, the state's allegiance shifts, you know, like Ukraine is no good and they don't have any cards too well, Putin didn't pay any attention to me, So now Ukraine could win, and it's presented differently in propaganda, so that you have your own algorithm. Defeed it to you one way or another. But why should we pay attention to all that? How about we get into the media mayhem of the news cycle. By the way, there's a supermoon coming in October. Be on the lookout. There will be something to look at in the sky. The US government's big, beautiful showcase shut down showdown is already in progress. And yes, Bob Barker, actual opposition is already neutered, without imaginary transgender illegal immigrant surgery to hinder it. And indeed they're already pre neutered, no problem. Pay no attention to the chemicals in the water, the plastic bottles leaching to the estrogen mimickers, because I'm just a conspiracy theorist, right hey, And what is the opposite of bondsi anyhow? You know, I have to also at least mention the off cycle twenty twenty five selection offering in Jersey, right, I mean, we got to get to that piece of news. We should. There is a governor's race in New Jersey, Mikey Cheryl Okay versus a guy Okay who is named Chattarelli. Anyway, I'm gonna talk a little bit about it because Jack Chattarelli versus Mikey Cherrow is an interesting presentation there from the Purple state of Jersey. I know, a lot of people think it's blue, and other people would argue that it's really red. But every once in a while they kick out the red guys and they make it blue. Now it swings back and forth. It's like watching one of those you know with the metal balls that click, and if you let two metal balls click up against the mass, two metal balls fly away from the mask. You know, those things that people used to leave on their desks. I don't even know the name of it, but it was one of those common desk decorations at one point. Maybe it isn't anymore, Maybe it is. I don't know. I don't go to office buildings with people dressed nicely anymore. But anyway, a narrow standard behavior has possibly influenced the governor's race. The selection twenty twenty five, again off cycle and even outside of the mid term mayhem and melee that will occur shortly in twenty twenty six. I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We'll go to CBS, Yeah, why not CBS New York and take a listen to their news report about this and see why Mikey Sheryl, who is the Democrat versus you know, the Italian guy who is the Republican and what's actually happening there. Let's get their report first before we get into my commentary about it.
Speaker 8: With a poll showing the new j these governors race neck and neck, newly released documents reveal Democrat Mikey Cheryl was part of a cheating scandal during her military career. Christine Sloan has been following this race very closely, and she explains how the scandal could impact the election.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's just stop there. Mikey Cheryl is a woman, is a Democrat, and you know she's got kind of an interesting little background here where she's a pilot who did serve in a war. Apparently not saying that I know these things for certain, but this is the way the pr looks. Helicopter pilot Mikey Cheryl. Okay, a woman again, Jersey a little different. She's made some noise in recent years. Okay, and she's got a it's like a bit of an old school shakeup, almost right. Former Navy helicopter pilot, congress member and war veteran was barred from walking in her nineteen ninety four Naval Academy graduation. And you heard the words cheating scandal, but the real scandal was she failed to report her classmates who had cheated on an exam and their allegations that her opponent in the current race may have involved may have been involved with leaking personal records that were made available by NARA in violation of the nineteen ninety nineteen seventy four Privacy Act. You know, we heard about this during the JFK record stuff, about how there was all this horror over the violation of people's privacy, even though most of those people were dead when it came to the JFK stuff. But some people that were alive, they're so security numbers were shared. I mean, it's kind of like they were virtually, in essence docksed by the National Archives. Whether it's due to ineptness or it's intentional, I leave that for you to decide. But social security numbers, her parents' addresses, her former addresses, their military record, medical stuff, up, insurance details. I mean, a lot of stuff was dropped on Mikey Cheryl here right out in public, and her opponent is basically taken it as well. It's opposition research. I'm not really responsible for putting this stuff out I mean it almost adds weight to my my supposition that they will not be an Italian president in my lifetime. But uh, you know, it is what it is. Back to the report from ABC seven, which is the broadcasting entity in New York and would probably be one of the best local broadcasters to cover, uh, the New Jersey race for governor, because Jersey's only got really two channels, and one of them still calls itself New York as far as broadcast goes. Uh, I mean, they got a couple of these like uhfs out of Atlantic City, I think are now what do you call it? They're they're they're they're finished, they're going on right, they're no longer in business. They have been eliminated in the evolution of broadcast and digital media. And then you got Philadelphia that might give a crap for a minute about what's going on in Jersey, but really WR calls itself a New York station even though they're transmitters in Secaucus. And then we have this other Channel twelve, which they call News Channel twelve there. So really, when it comes to major stories or assets or anybody who's going to put some money into following things around or having personnel. You got to deal with the New York stations, and ABC seven is one of them that focused is focuses on news and has ever since I was a child. So I go back to them as a point of reference, but always listen with a cautious year and watch carefully.
Speaker 9: And now Mikey Cheryl has made her military service as an Avy helicopter pilot part of her campaign. But now the Democrat is reacting after it was uncovered that she was caught up in a cheating scandal at the US Naval acut aatomy, saying, quote, when I was an undergraduate at the Naval Academy, I didn't turn in some of my classmates, so I didn't walk, but graduated and was commissioned as an officer in the US Navy, serving for nearly ten years with the highest level of distinction and honor. Political analyst micah Res Newsen says that speaks volumes.
Speaker 10: She was not ever in trouble for having cheated on the test. It was a question of whether or not she turned in people she knew who.
Speaker 9: Did see the test, but campaign and a statement saying the.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's her explanation. I think I already kind of said that too, but you know, I'm doing it for my readings of these things. Here's Jiterelli's response, right, and it's pretty typical. And I gotta tell you he definitely looks Italian. And I gotta say, well, go look the guy up online for yourself. And I'm not going to make any other commentary because it's just low hanging fruit here. But again, and I say, there are some good and bad reasons why we will not see an Italian president in my lifetime, okay, And I even decide to do a little research on the guy, check him out and see what he was about this and that, And you know what, I'm not saying nothing about it. It doesn't matter because especially if you try to explain that a Republican has, you know, a bit of a shadowy or sketchy background, man, they come at you. And I'll tell you, I love to support people from the same Mediterranean zone as me. And this guy's even apparently Southern Italian from what I can tell. And even in his name origin, it's funny because his name Origin doesn't actually have a meaning, or even a loose meaning. It's sort of like a name for the sake of having a name but appears to be from the same type of region where my people would be from. I'd be glad to say this is great and Italian is going to come up and his name's not Florio, for God's sake, in the governor's race. I like it. No, I don't. But anyway, I think without knowing that his name has a meaning, you can figure out what his meaning is. And you know what ror shock test. Okay, sometimes prejudices against Italiano is with purpose. And you know, I'm not saying that there is there is not one here. I'm not saying that there's any sort of OC connection or LC connection here. What I'm saying is this guy is definitely an Italian politician. I know. That's a lot less respectable than a gangster in my Tosaurus, in my encyclopedia, I know in the book according to o'celli. You know what else could I say about him? If I say he's a lawyer and a politician. I mean, you know, it gets worse and worse as we go. But anyway, no judgments. Let's get the statement from him and see what he had to say or his camp ain't had to say.
Speaker 9: Anyway, mission she was quote implicated in and punished for her involvement in the largest cheating and honor coach scandal in the history of the United States Navy is both stunning and deeply disturbing. In a separate incident, documents which were also obtained by CBS News appear to show Ryl's military records almost completely unredacted. Chidarelli's campaign tells us it never use those documents for any wrongful purpose. But Democrats are calling for an investigation.
Speaker 10: It's outrageous that Donald Trump and his administration and political hacks connected to them continue to violate the law.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how Keem Jefferies making a statement here. Of course, he's representative from New York, so ABC seven is going to grab his piece right on this anyway, the technician should not have released the entire record. YadA, YadA, YadA. You know, Narah. Oops, they keep doing this, by the way, this is becoming a pattern this year. I don't know why, you know, I would err on the side of saying ineptitude is probably your most likely you know, incompetence is the best suspect here possible. But you know, then again, maybe that's my prejudice coming through after dealing with the National Archives and Records people for way too long over way too petty a thing. But maybe that's just me. And I gotta tell you, when they let things out, I feel like ten people had to intentionally let each and every sentence go. So I don't buy this constant incompetence, because there was a bunch of this. If you remember during the hearings, when Luna was sitting there and they had the other guy. You know, it's like, oh, we want the records release, we don't need him released. We're for it, we're against it, and Bobert's screwing up and going, you're the guy who said that Johnson killed Kennedy And meanwhile, couldn't get one stone apart from the other. Doesn't know her stones, although she does know her sticks. Anyway, Besides all that, you know, they had another guy going and this was a violation of people's personal privacy and this should never have happened in the nineteen seventy four Privacy Act, And you know what, he's right, But then again gives me a headache. So what's what here? I leave it for you to judge for yourselves. But let's see what the rest of it was. Technicians should Okay, let's.
Speaker 9: See a National Archives and Records Administration spokesperson tells CBS News quote the technician should not have released.
Speaker 7: The entire record.
Speaker 9: But with a race and a near dead heat, Rasmussen says, anything about the candidates will make a difference.
Speaker 10: It means that everything they do between now and the election is going to matter. It means that we don't have a clear favorite the way that maybe some people thought we did.
Speaker 9: Why both sides agree every vote will count in November in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, Christine Sloan, CBS News, New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's Channel two News, CBS in. But again, here's the brass tax on it, right, what the violation is here? And I realize there is an expectation of a higher what we call it ethical level here when it comes to people that are supposed to be graduating from military academy and all that. But what it comes down to is, you know, if you're ever in a store and you see a shoplifter, do you go right to the store manager every single time and say, hey, you're being robbed, man? Check out that kid with the candy bar. Maybe you do, maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know. I'm not even judging this. Is it a violation of some sort of you know code? Apparently you know you're supposed to make sure you snitch on anything you see. If you see something, you're supposed to say something. But I got to tell you that when you encourage people in the military to make sure that they work as a team and work with one another, I've heard many a story where somebody broke a rule, and you know what, it wasn't about the rule, it was about sticking together. Right anyway, I'm just saying it may not be as black and white as anybody wants to make it out. And who knows whether they just went well, thank you thing falling from the sky into my lap. On the other side, the opposition research was done for him and delivered by the National Archives, again in competence or nefarious purpose, or you know, when you pick the guy up with your cab, did you realize they just came from a murder? I don't know, and I realize it's a hell of a stretch to get from one to the other. But open for your consideration, nonetheless, But anyway, this is yet again another one of the battles elections, selections and what counts and all so on and so forth. How about some other stuff going on if you don't mind. You know, despite many ideas floated for different coins and things like that, there have been forty presidents that have been turned into dollar coins, right, and only dead Potus was eligible when the program for the gold metallic color series was being minted and and ended. HW Bush, by the way, got a special one made afterwards because it takes Congress to sign off on it to mint another one. See he was still alive when they finished the program. But the excluded presidents so far, don't take it personal Trump pumpers, but Trump is on that list. He's excluded so far. Obama, Trump, Biden, Clinton, Carter, and w the excluded. And they're forty that made it. Like I said, HW had to be added later because he died well in an inconvenient slot there. And you were supposed to be dead a couple of years before they put your face on the coin. I don't know if that's superstition or tradition, but either way it is what it is. I know they didn't adhere to it when they put Kennedy on the half dollar and sixty four. I mean it was months later and shar Jar got ahead of us on that. I have one of those coins. By the way, I'm gonna bring it with me to answer, see if anybody wants to buy it. Anyways, should we talk about this? Why am I talking about this? Because they're talking about maybe issuing a Trump dollar coin, and I say, why not put all the rest of the presidents on their dollar coins and be done with it. Every year if we get a new president. If we ever get another president, you make another coin. Although I got a sneaking suspicion that if you complete the set here that'll be the end of the set, because we'll have something else at that. But anyway, brighter news, how about this Rush announces a reunion tour of five years after the death of drummer Neil Perk. Just another piece of random news. I figured i'd give you. Trump says he'd consider Glen Maxwell parton and mentions Diddy in the same breath. Uh yeah, you have to take a look right. Anyway, I got links for this stuff and the reunion tour for Neil Pert. You know, I have five years after Peert's dead, excuse me and all that stuff. And you know another O'Kelly prediction that will fall down the memory hole when the cryptomedia scheme is revealed and it will be a mad dash to figure out wholied whose pockets when it comes to you know, the Trump Ellison alliance. CBS is adding a new editor in chief, Barry Weiss. What a shocker. So you remember when she went all independent for a minute and I said, oh, she's gonna miss that paycheck, Well not for long. She's took a vacation. And isn't that gonna reshape CBS and its news division? I think so. So a new family dynasty has happening. I mean, you know Murdoch and family. Dude. I know you assembled all those busted and broken down TV stations, but this is gonna be nothing compared to this monster, I assure you. Anyway, Seymour Hirsch is asking if Trump is in cognitive decline. I give you a link to that, and I didn't even read the whole thing because you know what, it's irrelevant. But Seymour Hirsch is saying that. So now I'm suspicious. I always am you know, dark sided Camelot guy says anything, it really starts to make my skin crawl, even if nothing's under it. I mean, cacistocracy is a thing. And if the politician think, you know, population thinks it's winning, okay, Neo fascism may have multiple alert horses in the derby as well. You know what I'm saying, Probably not. It doesn't matter whether I speak in code or I code when I speak, you know, because if I'm not speaking exactly to the music you want to dance to, I'm irrelevant. Right stick around, you know, Chelly effect a.
Speaker 3: Little more.
Speaker 11: The use expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect he uses dot com or chub and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What the Effect?
Speaker 12: Revelation through Conversation dot Com Radio The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 13: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 14: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 15: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what's want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 16: Pledge Legions so a false flag of the new United Manic state of Magarrida, red Orange Margarita one. They symbolic the anti gods in anything they would team worthy of. Ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms adamized without the.
Speaker 1: Liberty of state freely and justice.
Speaker 16: Probably be elite that can afford to rank, but not justice with the sale that transuit.
Speaker 13: Is tact pro.
Speaker 17: Oh Chili dot com revel.
Speaker 1: Through coassage, Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 12: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend if he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, building and I'm.
Speaker 12: Trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy come on now has a real.
Speaker 7: Effort on the Dayfay assassination book into her claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get judas Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if he request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantas astic claimings judas very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 13: In the location.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know there is still time to sign up for November in Dallas. That is the JFK Lancer Conference where I am scheduled to be and hopefully I will make it there in one piece to be the MC for the Lancer Conference. A lot of presenters, both virtual and in person are also scheduled to appear, and I bet they got more reliable ideas about their travel time, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, it'll be between November twenty first and the twenty third of twenty twenty five at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, seventeen seventeen North Ackrid Street, Dallas, Texas. The website, though, whether you want to join virtually or in person, is Assassination Conference. That's all one word, Assassinationconference dot com. And if you choose, you could get a ten percent discount by using the code ocelly ten at checkout sign up, get yourself a ticket and ten percent off with the code o'celly ten occh e l l I one zero and you get ten percent off conference. Whether it's virtual or in person anyway, that's what it is. That's what it was, and hopefully I'll see you or hear from you about what's happening November twenty first to the twenty third of this year, twenty twenty five, because I'm supposed to be the MC and present a live Myths episode along with a whole cavalcade of individuals that are meant to show up there. Good stuff coming and I don't even want to mention a single name this time, just telling you o'celli ten is your discount code. Go to Assassination Conference dot com.
Speaker 17: See you there, oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Ah the name of that song Force Multiplier, and we had that pumpin just for a minute in order, well not even a minute, just to give us a bridge here to get back to it. We are still with the snaffoo news and it is what it is. You know, I mentioned the deployment of National Guard troops and all that stuff throughout the country, and what's going on with Portland. Well, last time I checked, there might even be a block coming for deploying the California National Guard to Portland, Oregon, because Portland, Oregon was blocked by a Trump appointed judge. But maybe we should let's see. Let's go to KGW News and take a listen to their report on the blocking by a Trump aported judge of Trump's desires to deploy troops to Portland, Oregon, where he says the whole place is like a helpit of a war ravaged Portland. In dispite with the judge, the governor, and a lot of people on social media that are posting, you know stuff or saying The.
Speaker 18: United States has a long history with the Tenth Amendment of protecting state sovereignty, of leaving it to each individual state to handle local law enforcement, and the US Supreme Court in a case in the nineteen nineties, with the majority opinion written by a very conservative justice Antonin Scalia expressly pointed to the Tenth Amendment as protecting states from having their domestic law enforcement taken over by the federal government. And so I think Judge Immergut, in her decision was pointing to this long history of the federal courts restraining the federal government from trying to usurp local law enforcement within the states.
Speaker 19: Now, once again, Portland came up during the White House Press briefing this morning. CNN's Caitlin Collins had this question for White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt.
Speaker 2: Listen, a federal judge over the weekend that the President and appointed to the bench in his first term in office, basically argued that he could not deploy other States National Guards to Portland. Basically said that it was untethered his argument to what was actually happening on the ground, which local officials in Portland have said that the.
Speaker 7: National Guard is needed there.
Speaker 20: With all due respect to that, judge, I think her opinion is untethered.
Speaker 7: In reality and in the law.
Speaker 20: The President is using his authority as commander in chief US Code twelve four six, which clearly states that the president has the right to call up the National Guard in cases where he deems it's appropriate.
Speaker 19: Okay, let's pause there before we move on with the rest of what she had to say, and let's take a look at that federal law that she cited.
Speaker 7: While this may get a little wordyed.
Speaker 19: Trying to stick with me because we think it's important context.
Speaker 1: Now. Meanwhile, for the record, this is a Channel eight, you know, local affiliate over there, KGW, and I'll give you a link in the show notes so you can take a look at the whole clip yourself. But I think this is a relevant thing where they're actually going to read, you know, the thing that was cited by the Press secretary. And let's see what's.
Speaker 19: What Okay, Title ten of US Code, so section twelve four oh six.
Speaker 7: Here's exactly what that says.
Speaker 19: Whenever one the United States or any of the commonwealths or possessions is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation, two there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the governments of the United States, or three the president is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States. Then the President may call into federal service members and units of the National Guard of any state in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States, or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the Commanding General of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.
Speaker 1: Okay, So according to what I'm reading along with because they put this like up on the screen, nice video form. Sounds to me like if you have an invasion or you have an uprising where it is not being controlled by the local authorities and through normal means, and the President then can order right through the governors to have them activate the National Guard, right, I mean, I don't know, maybe I'm losing my mind here, but they can get support troops and all that. Let's see, shall be issued through the governors of the states, or in the case of the District of Columbia, through the right Okay, but anyway shall be issued through the governors of the states. The governor of Oregon said, no, I think the governor of Illinois, I think said no when it came to Chicago. But is this a violation of the very thing that they're saying or not. I don't know. Let's see what this analyst has to say on the team. I didn't actually go past them reading this part because I thought it was relevant and people should look at what it is they cite when they cite it, you know, because a lot of people just surrender when they go, well section three of artifact D and blah blah, and people go oh okay because they glaze over. They don't know what it is, they don't read it, and they don't bother to read it. They just submit usually. So I'm just curious how this goes.
Speaker 7: So it doesn't appear to be quite as clear.
Speaker 19: Cut as Secretary Levitt made it sound, saying that the president can call up the guard quote in cases where he deems it's appropriate, but of course that's for federal.
Speaker 7: Judges to rule on.
Speaker 19: Levitt then went on to say they will quote be inviting independent journalists to the White House soon to share their stories from the ground in Portland. And we're not sure who exactly she's referring to, but we imagine it's the conservative voices who have a large following on social media, who are getting special access inside and on type of the Ice Building now, access that ICE and DHS officials have not given to members of local media, and frankly haven't even responded to our requests. And that special access for a select few is one part of this letter that Portland City attorney sent to the Civil Rights Division of the US.
Speaker 7: Department of Justice today.
Speaker 19: Robert Taylor was not shy, and his opening paragraph writing does the Civil Rights Division of the US Department of Justice care about the Constitution anymore? Many in Portland and across America have reason to be concerned about the answer to that question.
Speaker 7: He argues, the federal.
Speaker 19: Government is quote failing its solemn duty to uphold the rights of all people. He went on to write, the city appears to be witnessing unconstitutional uses of force by federal agents against peaceful protesters at the Ice Building, and that the Feds are engaging in what he calls prohibited viewpoint discrimination, writing, for example, it appears the federal government is providing special access to the ICE facility for special.
Speaker 7: Media or rather social.
Speaker 19: Media influencers who favor the federal administration while targeting with force those who use social media to document the conduct of the federal government. Taylor's letter to the DOJ was the city's response to this correspondence that the DOJ sent last week probing about the arrest of conservative influencer Nick Sorter.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you have it from a local journalist who's kind of confused about the access and the presentation of what's happening in Portland. And other people have kind of said, you know, including the see it. Look, I'm not somebody likes the side with Caitlyn Collins for God's sake. I mean, look, you know, non journalist is non journalist. But what do we have left for journalists at this point? I mean, dude, what are we dealing with you anyway? If you don't see the preferential treatment is being given to political allies and deferential and defecating treatment is being given to the enemies, the alleged enemies. Yeah, it's a problem, folks, It really is if you're looking at it objectively, But most people aren't, so they're either screaming bloody murder or not. And it's all about weaponization. Well, what is weaponization if you don't decide who to aim it at. I gotta say it looks like it is anyway. Once again, October seventh is an anniversary date. But let's not forget that. Also, there's over one thousand days of warfare in Ukraine, which has flipped and swapped as far as the orientation goes, and soybean farmers like I told you what happened, are starting to look around and go, hey, there's a problem here because the Chinese have cut us off. The AI text with Jesus App is exploring, is exploiting, exploding. Excuse me, let me reread this, sucker. The AI text with Jesus app is exploding. Despite concerns of possible blasphemy, Trump and Hamas agreeing to important things in the guy the peace was within reach, that is according to uh the Israeli National News. Okay, new generation of militias steps out of Hamasa's shadow to fill Gaza power vacuum. That is uh. Let's see in the Nationalnews dot com. Anyway, let's keep going hijacked. Alternative media of the past has been co opted perfectly. Okay, Funny o'celly gets no credit for telling you the future, just the anger of those who thought he was out to get their heroes in the equation, right, I mean, because that's all there could be. Ever, I'm just going after one side or the other obviously, right. No, No, I try and tackle hypocrisy and that which sticks out like a sore thumb with the constant spiritual cry from within, I'm blind as hell? How come you can't see this anyway? Manosphere influencers who boosted Trump are now cooling on him. This according to Rolling Stone? Do you buy it? I don't buy rolling Stone havenit? In many years. I'd love to get the Ozsie copy of a hard cup copy of a magazine recently, because I'm sure they had a great tribute. But then again, I'd have mixed feelings about that because they used to piss all over him too. Anyways, how about what's going on with Candice Owen and Tucker Carlson's conspiracy theories totally wreck the credibility that alternative media is trying to gain. How about that media heites? There's an opinion piece on it, and let's see, does Barrywise prove woke media is collapsing? That's a good question from Reason dot com. Currently, Okay, never had morality to it. But is comedy still funny when theF comes from those who have no interest in hearing anything they have not already thought because someone else programmed them to do so. Louis c. K and Saudi Arabia. His defense is terrible. That is according to the Washington Monthly. And in the game we could call tick for no excuse me, tit for tac toe? How about that Jack Smith faces arrest calls over Arctic frost, and I gotta say one more time, I got to give credit where credit's due. Ultimately, I can wrap this all around and think very much about that terrible Umbrella Man video, and I'll give you a link to watch it on YouTube again. Full credit to Jimmy James because he pointed out something interesting, although I do need to ask him this Friday where he sees himself in the master equation. Is that a question I should ask? I don't know, but I did recently get an email from somebody who had heard one of the Friday night shows excuse me, and decided that, you know, there might be some validity to this. People literally parroting out ideas that are not their own, and I think you've struck upon something and he's got a totally different point of view from mine, but does recognize the pattern and was saying that he'd like to be a guest on the show. I'm going to try and get him. His name is Dennis, and you know, he titled an email to me. I don't know if this is like part of his branding or what, but unpacking political witch hunts with yeah with with Dennis Brennan, I guess that's I don't know, a podcast or a blog or something, and I'm not even gonna read it because his message made enough sense, he said. The recent Friday Night opened Mike with b Pete had me hooked, especially when you unpacked how so many people are brainwashed in layers. The way you challenged listeners to really examine whether their thoughts are their own struck a chord. I've always admired how the Ohli effect isn't afraid to confront narratives and spark fresh questions, even during conversations that wander from chrome polish to weather in California. So I appreciate the little bit of cynicism and sarcasm Dennis, and I'm telling you publicly now, I responded to you buy email already, and I want this guy as soon as possible on the show to break this down. I have a feeling from the rest of his message he's not a guy who is in my political wheelhouse, in my weird and warped little libertarian way that makes everybody hate me. Maybe you guys will like him. I want to hear what he's got to say, and I want to hear how he recognized that, because I've gotten lots of crickets over that, and I'm really disappointed. There's a handful of you that actually listens to what I have to say and it continues to be depressing, demoralizing, and discouraging. Anyway, if you help out this month. Look, I am trying to get myself ready and hope I can at least buy a cheeseburger or two as I go to Dallas, because the only thing I'm supposed to be assured of is transportation and a bed in a hotel room to crash on in between working all day and night. But that's it. That's what my trip to Dallas is going to be, and I think it'll be my last one because I'm not gonna make very many friends. Oh wow, what a shock Ochelly doesn't make friends. If you're my friend, you are a unique person. You put up with somebody who doesn't suffer fools in an intellectual sense. Sometimes sometimes I do suffer fools, and I always live to regret it, just like I'm living to regret being outnumbered and surrounded as much as I am and still not really fully engaging with people on a face to face basis on a daily except missus Zoe and my young son, who I'm both happy and sad, does not quite understand the world outside of this house yet. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to educate them about it, and I don't look forward to it. It pains me more than having to sort of introduce my other children to the outside world. And I didn't have a full chance of that and that kind of sucked. But frankly, as times have shifted, this is now a deep and dark hole I'm going to have to go into. So anyway, I do have a couple of bills to pay. If you guys can help with that or somehow help me stash a little cash so I can go to Dallas and to Cheeseburger, like I say, either on the way or on the way back, or while I'm there. That'll be helpful, because I'm gonna be gone for about a week in November between travel that whole weekend, and god knows, I'll probably sleep a full day at some point, although maybe not because I can't really sleep more than an hour or two anymore. I got to tell you, I'm not in the best of moods. I'm in a dark place, and it's not just because I analyze the news and dark things from history. I want humor, I want light. I also like a little breathing room and be able to know that I can feed everybody tomorrow and keep the lights on for more than two days at a time. But we're all suffering, and I'm wondering when we're going to turn around and decide to blame the people that are making it this way, that are making it impossible for somebody to do something with efficacy, with ethics intact, with their moral compass still functioning, and actually be allowed to not just make a living, but live by making I don't know. Then again, maybe I'm just delusional, and it's a good thing that it's closer to the time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil than it is well close to my arrival time. Huh. Anyway, keep your head up, stay strong, stay safe, and remember I'm merely o'celly, and a handful of you are the effect.
Speaker 6: Good night.
Speaker 11: If you expressed my coiler stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air who's only dot com. Do not necessarily and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Rooklear Holocaust, what Urennium is right?
Speaker 6: Think of rooplar weapons and other things like?
Speaker 13: The war State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 17: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson