Speaker 1: The figures.
Speaker 2: I need seven figures. I need seven figures.
Speaker 3: Bro, I got the follow it.
Speaker 4: I got twenty eight thousand, I got too hundred thousand exactly.
Speaker 5: How do I monetize?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: How do I monetize?
Speaker 5: I like money and I like shoes.
Speaker 4: How do I feel the business? I don't really care about how many followers are happen.
Speaker 7: From an Oriental to a born rental Wiger Blucelana. I'm a Bluey's Protestants for every time by my merch is my ministry, my church.
Speaker 6: I'm blessing God JD. Please don't save me.
Speaker 7: I've been safe for a yard heavy a bit EXA mean, I fascinated. My pride is I do be like mufossa baby my testimony, Get me money bat or watch you that I'll be back for my own super chance. Like I'm sure the Nigga, I need to monetize them. So fighting Christians, I need some money from on. That's my mission. And if I'm coming up against real Christians, I run like hell not to take in. Hey, Jay, don't make me play myself. I'm here taking for the than the bell this want me take it? Please don't make me feel Please? Please please, Bro?
Speaker 4: I got the following. I got twenty eight thousand. I got to hundred thousand on executive. How do I monetize?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? How do I monetize?
Speaker 2: I need seven figures, I need seven figures. I need seven figures?
Speaker 4: Bro, I got the following. I got twenty eight thousand. I got to hundred thousand on executive. How do i'm monetize?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: How do I monetize?
Speaker 5: I like money and I like shoes.
Speaker 10: How do I feel this?
Speaker 4: I don't really care about how many from.
Speaker 6: An Oriental to a born rental wigger.
Speaker 7: I'm Ruslan and I'm a busy's proud of the stints for every done by my merch is my ministry, my church.
Speaker 6: I'm blessing God.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 6: Please don't save me. I've been safer for a yard.
Speaker 7: Every yety bitty rup he got me fascinated, but I take my pride.
Speaker 6: It's my dude.
Speaker 7: He like mufossa baby my testimony. Get me money, bat or watch a wigga. I'll be back for my own super chance. Like I'm s a nigga. I need to monetize you so fighting Christians I need some money from them.
Speaker 6: That's my mission.
Speaker 7: And if I'm coming up against real Christians, I run like hell not.
Speaker 3: To take in.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jay, don't make me play myself. I'm heretictre for the dinner bell. This my meal ticket. Please don't make me feel please, please please, bro, I got.
Speaker 4: The following, I got twenty eight thousand. I got two hundred thousand exacting. How IM monetize? Then?
Speaker 3: How do I monetize? Can you name anybody after the Automa, the Apostles that taught your culture?
Speaker 11: Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet Tubman's whole family. Idiot from Africa, from the Ashanti tribe.
Speaker 12: When it came over here, they had their tradition to knowing they were Israelites up until this day. You allow me to finish, you would have heard, so I know they'd like to believe that we didn't know that we was Aelites, but we knew that we were Israelites coming off of them ships.
Speaker 3: Oral tradition, coming off the slave ship.
Speaker 12: So from the Europa tribe, the Ego tribe, the Ashanti.
Speaker 3: Tribe take it on the slave ship. I can't help it.
Speaker 12: Academia doesn't respect from the Europa tribe. The Ego tribe Ashanti tried take.
Speaker 3: It on, taking on them slave ships. So now I will ask you a question.
Speaker 11: Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet Tubman's whole family, Harriet sub means whole family.
Speaker 3: Idiot, because he thinks that Harriet Tubman has a tradition of superstition that is the basis for his cult historical lineage. You idiot, Harriet Tubman, yappen and let me answer your dumb ASTs question. He won't shut up, so.
Speaker 12: I know you're not talking about Somebody said, no, I know you're not talking now.
Speaker 3: This idiot thinks that the word gentiles there means Israel because the word nation or gentile can also refer to Israel because it just means nation. You idiot, from.
Speaker 12: The Europa tribe, the Equo tribe, he's Shanti tribe.
Speaker 6: Take Harriet Tubman his family.
Speaker 3: I can't help it.
Speaker 12: Academia doesn't respect from the Europa tribe. The Equo tribe with Shanti tried take it on the slave ship, take it on the slave shift.
Speaker 3: So now I will ask you a question. Shut your mouth. You don't have to talk during my time. I didn't talk during your time. He's the most ignorant white man.
Speaker 12: Is this where we can just disrespect and call each other names?
Speaker 3: You do not understand grammar.
Speaker 12: When you look up Valentine, it's Valentina the idiot, I ranius.
Speaker 3: How you say his name? You idiot?
Speaker 13: To add Hans the consistent Harriet Tubmans to mock in my voice, God, get some dirty.
Speaker 10: He looks gray. He looks like a right spacemen basement basement.
Speaker 14: Baa under were fitting project on the.
Speaker 10: Were right space, more space, more space, go long. I would like that.
Speaker 14: The manner of Lomber.
Speaker 7: That you want.
Speaker 5: My space wise, let's create.
Speaker 10: That's a body.
Speaker 3: It's a very tool body.
Speaker 5: He looks good, he looks good, he looks he looks good.
Speaker 15: Space space s.
Speaker 10: Space space.
Speaker 14: Space, space, spacelise.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 11: Space.
Speaker 16: They stole some Sumerian technology that allowed them to predict outcomes, and that technology stopped working in twenty twelve. We're gonna get into that tomorrow. I find it to be fascinating. I wonder if they saw Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 17: Black Kang Black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persue, lang Gang, blaoishops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persueylang Kang, black bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate persuey lang Kang, black niciops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persuasion.
Speaker 3: But the Dark ageons at a time when black people ruled Europe.
Speaker 12: So when you go into the real history, you'll see King James with that's King James right, that's James Lebron, that's.
Speaker 3: King lebar right now black he was not a white guy. You'll see his whole lineage of kings, black kangs, black.
Speaker 17: Bishops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persue, lang Gang, blamniiops, black players, people of the Chocolate Persueylang Kangs, black ticships, black players, people of the Chocolate Persuade, la King, black bishops, black players.
Speaker 3: People of the Chocolate Persuasion.
Speaker 12: Who was a homostsexual himself, who was in love with his sister Lucretia, who did need the image of Lucrecia to be married, and that became the Renaissance era Lucian sought.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me, Lucretia that's a black game. Are you going to say that the people that was framing the black.
Speaker 14: People were also black.
Speaker 3: That don't make make sense. Lucretia's a black as hell named Lucuetias. Church even allowed it, you know what I'm saying. The church allowed for straight pimples that have been suppressed, that have been suppressed. Listen to my brother the fifteen hundreds, it was legal to be a.
Speaker 17: Pump black kang, black bishops, black players, people of the chocolate persuade black gang, black bishops, black players, people of the chocolate persuasioners.
Speaker 3: Mm oh yeah, welcome everybody. The drama didn't die down. Everybody's even more slave queen in today, or I should say, trying to be a slave queen. We've got a lot of pretenders to the throne of Wig's antheum. We got a lot of gay evangelicals out here trying to make a stink, trying to pull up on a brother, I mean a sister, a diva. We got David Wood calling me out, we got ap calling me out. We got, of course, interesting silence from God logic when a lot of people are asking him, Hey, why are you sending people to synagogues?
Speaker 18: Bro?
Speaker 19: Is that.
Speaker 3: Where they find Christianity? At weird Messianic synagogues, many of which are actually anti Trinitarian. Now maybe this one isn't, but that's not the point. The point is that we already did the whole judaizing heresy thing in the first century. It was already settled. And what's the big heresy that has a stranglehold on the entire grip of modern America. Evangelical Zionism. And these people are pretty much promoters of that when we know that with a posse prophet and David Wood they're open Zionists. And why is that Well, because they cannot accept the teaching of the Orthodox Church that the Orthodox Church is the one true Church. And as I said the other day, of course this is a stumbling block. They want a Jesus that doesn't direct them to any church. They want a diy Jesus that allows you to kind of make it up the way you see fit. Oh you don't like this or that doctrine, well, then craft your own fake rhythm church.
Speaker 20: Because it's the rhythm of the church much church. Oh yeah, because there's the rhythm of the church my cash.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Now let's look at Jay Dyer hates anyone successful this is all Ridvaon has. This is the most leftist, effeminate response I've ever seen from anybody who's supposed to be a dude in this whole sphere. This is exactly the way women think. They think that the only and leftist. The only way that you would ever criticize somebody is because you're jealous. That's the only reason that I would ever criticize somebody. Well, let's Jay acts like this and then says that we have to join Orthodoxy. Yeah, but what I did that was so horrible was to ask any of these people to defend their doctrine or version of the church. That's that simple. And I thought of a kill shot today, which is another kill shot for all these people. Can you name any single person that was a parachurch or churchless apologist in the first millennium? Name one? Oh, there isn't one. Because this is a thoroughly Protestant idea that you can divorce Jesus from his body, from his church, and from his sacraments. The entirety of why people are convert are converted is to live the life in Christ. And so I'm going to recommend that if you never read this book by Saint Nicholas Cabasilas. Everybody should read this because he's a I think fourteenth century in me. And if you're wondering why my copy is not marked up, it's because I read this in two thousand and seven and I gave it away and I bought a new copy recently, So that's why this one isn't marked up. But I have read it, and it gives you a window into what was the attitude of Christianity in the fourteen hundreds in Byzantium. And where you're gonna notice is it's exact same attitude that you get in orthodoxed Christianity today. And that book is about our participation in the mysteries, namely the sacraments. That is how you live the life in Christ. You don't live it by a mental assent to a new bunch of propositions. Oh I was formerly believing in the Quronic propositions and now I believe in the Bible propositions. No, no, it's a life lived sacramentally. None of these people promote a sacramental life. Now they might say, oh, well, we believe you could do whatever you want. Yeah, that's just as bad. That's even worse, who ever thought or gave the impression Again, name a person in the first thousand years that taught a church less apologetic. There's not one. It doesn't exist. In fact, we're going to look at some quotes today that demonstrate that. We're going to see the attitude of the church throughout that time period, and you're going to notice that low and behold, the Orthodox Church has the same view. Let's start with the Creed. And we all know the Creed says one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, and we know how the Cappadocians interpreted that. They interpret they're the ones that helped author that section a Constantine one and added to the original Nicene Creed. Well, here's an icon, and this is the icon commemorating the fathers of the six Ecumenical Councils, the first six before the seventh. And you'll notice that there's nothing Calvinists are Lutheran about this. And when we go read the councils, there's nothing Calvinist or Lutheran about these. In fact, we saw last night that the Canons of Nicea, for example, talked about the Eucharist, talked about excommunication, that talked about the threefold office of presbyter, deacon, presbyter, bishop. They talked about, uh, the offering of the Eucharist as an oblation of sacrifice, et cetera, et cetera. And I want to call attention to another fascinating thing that almost nobody talks about, and hopefully with the epilogue is included here let's see. Oh wait, maybe it's at the end. Okay, yeah, here we go. So this is a local synod. We're just using this as as one example. And Gangra is like three between three twenty five to three eighty. So right after Anicea there was a local sin I called the Council of Gangro. And we're going to notice something interesting that Protestants never want you to discuss or never talk about. So after all these canons was by the way, many of them include canons that are very similar to what you see and I see obviously there's canons about monastics living a life of virginity, canons about the priesthood. I think there's canons about the Eucharist as well. I'm going from memory, if anyone shalking in marriage, letting me be anathema. So you had the Gnostics still promoting tations type views I think, or somebody else's views. I think Tation ended up condemning marriage. But look at the epilogue. So after all the canons, and by the way, notice the fasts and the feasts. If anyone condemns the feasts of the martyrs in the liturgy and the commemoration of the saints, let him be an aathema. You see Canon twenty. So this is right after Nicia. The local Synat of Gangra is excommunicating heretics that would condemn sainthood, martyrs, commemoration of martyrs, and thus by extension their intercession. Now this is the pet doctrine that gay pe Uncut incessantly talks about as if there's no patristic evidence, even though it's right here in the Council of Gangra because they're commemorated in the liturgy. Now, what's the epilogue. This is one of my favorite parts. And I remember when I was a Protestant and I was trying to grapple with this back in the day. I had a hard time with this one. It says, thus we write not to cut off those who wish to lead in the Church of God in aesthetic life. But who want to carry on a pretense of asceticism. So this local synod, which is still a very prominent local sent on in the early Church, it was actually dealing with radical asthetics, people that wanted to eschew all marriage. Right again, the thing that Paul says, you know, there will be false teachers coming and they will forbid marriage. And so this is still going on in the three hundreds, and that's why this local senat is dealing with this. And it goes on to say, these people exalt themselves above those that live simply and against the scriptures and the ecclesiastical canon. So notice right here, by the fourth century, there's already an understanding of a connection between the interpretation of the scriptures in church law or ken in law. So there is no diy. Everybody's got their scrolls and they're doing private interpretation. Like goober, Protestants think, there is the scriptures and then there is the canonical ecclesial legal interpretive that the church gives. We admeyer virginity with humility, and we have regard for continents. But you can't take an extreme view, is essentially what this says. Now, let's go down to the bottom here, because this is the key point. We approve the gathering together in the church for common profit, and we bless the charities done to the brethren and to the poor according to the traditions of the church. And to sum up in a word, we wish that all things that have been delivered by the scriptures and by the Apostolic traditions be preserved in the churches. Why would this early on the Council of Gangra say this because they weren't solo scriptura. Yes, there is a high view of the scriptures, but there is still not at this late or at this early stage, a universally recognized Canada scripture. And yet how are they preaching the gospel and existing as an institutional, skiple hierarchical church. Oh, because of Apostolic tradition. The Council of Gangras says it right here. And as a Protestant, I had a hard time with this passage. I didn't know what to do with this. I'll show you. Look, here's my church Fathers set. This is the seven Ecumenical Council's volume. As you can see, it is worn down. As you can see, I did actually read it, and here's my notes back when I was a Protestant. Uh oh, why are they talking about Apostolic tradition as part of the paradigm for the scriptures? Uh oh, this was hard for me. Now let's look at another synim around the same time, and we'll review a couple of the nice Seene ones too. Now, when I was a Protestant, the only thing I could come up with at this time when I was challenged with this one, was well, uh, this one is a local council, so it does doesn't really count, says who if you're a Protestant. The local council's not counting. Also applies to the ecumenical councils not counting, because you can pick and choose what you want of those as well. So we come over here and I'm showing you that the reason that church law matters is not whether or not the church law is quote infallible. That's not the point. The point is the canons give us a better picture of the mindset of the church in terms of totality, because it's a broader survey than any individual church father. So just assuming that, oh, I don't care what councils say, because I have this quote from Augustine. That's just assuming that a single church father is above a council. Well you don't know that yet. What if if the orthodox paradigm's true, then the synod, even if it's local, is above any single church father. And obviously I'm not talking about fake heterodox synods. I'm talking about the ones that are accepted as part of the canonical tradition of the church. Are I said, let's look at Lao Deicia because this is another local synod and this was around three forty three, three point fifty. All right, this is just this is not the synat itself. Let's try this. Yeah, here we go. Canon six, it is not permitted for heretics to enter the House of God while they are in heresy. Does that sound like anything that god logic Rid Vaughan or even the post Vaticans who Protestant is Romanchollolic Church would hold to. Now, obviously we don't copy paste read the canons without some nuance or without some equantumia. So this is probably talking about notorious public heretics, right, like Arius. We don't let Arias come to church, right he's been excommunicated or someone of that stature, right, because there's going to be people, obviously who have wrong ideas who can come to church. So this is talking about public known heretics obviously, otherwise you couldn't identify who they were. So public known heretics are not supposed to be attending the liturgy if they've been excommunicated. What Protestant Church upholds this persons converted from the heresies that is out of the noovationists, the Botinians, the Cordadas, Simians, whether they were catechumans or communicounts among them, shall be received, not be received until they've anathematized all of their heresies. So you understand, the attitude that we have of people converting to the church is the exact same attitude in the fourth century at the council at the center of Leedisia. We are telling people to do the same thing that they were telling them in the fourth century to do. And they're mad because we're saying there's no church less apologetics. There is no parachurch apologists in the first thousand years, it doesn't exist. It's a made up Protestant business model idea. Who called you to teach, who catechized you, And in the case of Avery, he's just taking all of the Orthodox ideas of the monarchy of the Father and still acting as if, well, I can be an Orthodox apologist while not being Orthodox, because I'm not going to defend a church that Jesus said up. I'm just going to defend Jesus. The idea of Jesus as a divine son of God. Well, there is no such thing as a bodyless Jesus, because the church is the body. If you're not defending the Jesus that directed people to his church, you're defending the wrong Jesus. You might as well be defending the Mormon Jesus. At the end of the day, even though the proposition is true, Yes, Jesus is the son of God, and even though Avery means that in the correct sense, if you're sending people to judaizing sects, which is what Avery does, then it's scattering in vain, scattering. He that does not gather with us scatters abroad. That's what Jesus says. Here's Avery sending people to synagogues. Oh, I got radar.
Speaker 21: Apologetics is actually a He's a Messianic rabbi. Here he says that you can connect with him. He has a synagogue, and okay, and so he disciples awesome, he's so so radar apologetics. He says, this is the rabbit I'm talking about. He says, we disciple online through zoom Bible study.
Speaker 3: So notice how protestant this whole idea is. The church is being discipled by a rabbi on zoom. You couldn't get more Protestant than that pure proslot. So I don't I'm not calling out Avery for cloud dummies. I don't need Avery for clout. My metrics are double Avery's. I don't need him. I'm calling him out because I care about Avery, and I like and care about the people in that sphere, and I don't want them going off into stupid heresies. But notice the first thing they all did was nobody addressed any of the actual arguments. For example, name a paarachurch church list apologist in the first thousand years, just name one. They just ignored all of the arguments all and it's all about Jabad or throw bros Bad. This is such a predictable response. This is all they do every time, same thing. Muslims do, same thing, Roman Catholics do, same thing as everyone else. Do I need Avery for Clout. And the only reason people think this is that he's got more subscribers on YouTube and TikTok. Who cares about that? You can buy subscribers And I'm not saying he did. I don't know if he did. But what's a better measure of metrics. Something that's harder to fake is the search? Okay, so let's look at YouTube search and then only oh, why you crucial Bushebob Motris, because they're trying to dunk and throw his metrics in my face today. That's why look at this. In the last year on web search, we're double avery almost always, and when it comes to YouTube, we're equal. Why would I need somebody that I'm already beating metrics wise for Cloud. I don't need that for Clout. So then this whole stupid drama today was just like next level ridiculous because I don't even know who the Muslim was, all Right, So some Muslim dude said, Dyer has a good point because he's calling out God logic to and David Wood to defend some actual church and some actual tradition and not the easy grift of anti Muslim anity and church list Jesus. And so then all of these people then make, especially David Wood, their whole thing is, oh, he's a Muslim sympathizer and supporter. He's with the muslims now. And I don't think David would. Is that stupid? I actually think he's just being very deceptive, and he's actually more of a Sololenskyle style subversive because he has to know that agreeing with a Muslim on a point about avery not being honest, of course, that doesn't mean I support the Muslim worldview. This is so retarded. That's like saying, this is what leftist remember the leftists do this. Hitler drank water, You drink water, you must be with Hitler. The sky is blue? And I say, if a Muslim says the sky is blue, and I say, yeah, right, David Wood, Look, he supports Islam. That's literally what it was as was today. And I'm like, what are you even talking about. He's like, you know, this person supports doxing and this and that, and I'm like, no, I don't even know who the person is. But what does that have to do with whether what he said was correct? If Judas says and he's being obviously didn't believe it, But if Judas went out with the apostles and preached. If I say what Judas said was correct, assuming that he said things correct, does that make me an Antichrist? Judas goat. I'm supporting Judas because Judas said, I mean, this is a genetic fallacy, or it's just fallacy of guilt by association. And he has to know that that's a fallacy, because he's on enough debates to hope surely what he would know basic fallacies. So agreeing with somebody's point is not an endorsement of the worldview.
Speaker 6: But he knows.
Speaker 3: And I'm beginning to think more and more of this is what's actually going on. This is exactly like the Christian Prince nonsense from last year. Remember that, Remember when Christian Prince said he didn't know who Athenatious even was and icons are idols, and he said, I don't care who Athenasians is. What does that have to do with me in my Bible? All of these people are under a delusion, and it doesn't matter that they get a lot of things correct, because the delusion furthers other people into the delusion, who think I can create my own parachurch, e church ministry, but they have no authority to do it. There is no connection to the historical church whatsoever. And the easy kill shot is, as I pointed out two days ago, if the Church of the first thousand years was exclusivists in its ecclesiology, and we're seeing that that is the case, then you saying I reject all exclusivist churches or claims means that you're not part of the Church of the first thousand years. That's that simple, and that's what Avery said. So people are saying, well, this is old David Wood. Now Avery is also saying there is no one true church. So notice the stumbling block isn't just is Jesus the way the truth in the life by extension. If there's one Jesus who had one body, there's only one church in history. That's why Paul says one Lord, one faith, one Baptism. That's why the Nicene Creed says one Holy Catholic Apostolic Church. These people won't even tell you what church they're in who they don't want to get dogs. They don't have to say the specific building. They can say, I'm a representative of the evangelical free Church. I'm a representative of Billy Bob Strip mall Church. I mean, at least the IFB people say we're in Stephen Anderson's cult. But none of these people will actually even tell you what church they go to, because there's no There isn't one. I mean, there isn't one that they're defending, is what I'm saying. Maybe they go to eve Agelical Church. Who knows. So these people will live stream all week long with thirty viewers, and then they'll get propped up by all these goobers just because it's a racket. Dude, it's nothing to do with theology. That's why Mahler and Christian King and this their little boot foot soldier minions gay p They won't actually debate. Everybody has asked them to do formal debates, and they won't do it because it's not even about that. Mallory or not. JP even said, I don't really care about theology. Rouselan said the same thing, of course, not we saw last night. The Peter Druckcker model is that dogma is antithetical to a numbers game for megachurches, and they're all using the Peter Drucker megachurch model. I thought this was a funny little owned by the way cell phone. I asked on YouTube the same question, any evangelical parachurch, epologist, name one apologist or father or anybody as a representative in the first thousand years who had a churchless apologetic name one. Oh, there's not one. So they're all doing a self appointed business church model. And it doesn't matter if you get a bunch of things correct, because if you're sending people to synagogues, it defeats the whole purpose. You're sending them from one book worshiping sect to another book worshiping sect. They went from Sunni Islam to Rabbinic Judaism, but just Messianic. That's another heresy. A sect Judaizing is the first heresy, that the first that the Church dealt with. And of all people, scam Shamou comes out and says that I'm actually corrector well, he has to because he claims to be a Catholic, but he's just made up his own invention of Apostolic Christianity of ancient churches, which is a fallacy. Heresies are ancient, ancient, has nothing to do with whether it's true or not. It is a quality of the true Church. But you can have an ancient heresy, does it make it true? Because it's all that's the anachronous fallacy. So here are these heretics. Here's this guy being an historian. And notice how they default to Astorianism. She is not the mother of the person of Christ. Way to be an historian, dude, call in, goober. None of these people will call in. Now I lost it. Here we go, call in historian. We are live tweeting for you guys, and we went for three hours last night with only one guy that would actually debate. Okay, so then we'll get back to the councils in just one second. I mean, this is just such a leftist style, effeminate projection here. They just respond with the way that they think. Right. They think it's about numbers and clicks, and when you find out that, oh, actually I have bigger numbers than God, logic, that didn't even make any sense. Now, notice how they talk about the four letter words and piety signaling and then they turn around and do it. So look at these evangelicals. These are the people talking about how bad the Ortho bros. Are. By the way, I did convert to Islam. Here's the proof. I'll be taking my shahada. As you see Lewis exposed me years ago. Here's the proof. They tell David Wood he can clip that and they can prove to their By the way, their Adiq audience will believe this, because the whole grift is target these Adiq Muslims, convert them to online e church evangelicalism, and then you've got a ready made cult of Adiq retard still and that's why they do it. That's I'm convinced that's why they do that model. And by the way, notice that telling people that they have to go to an Orthodox church and that they can't just go to any church, that immediately becomes a problem for their model. That's why they won't do it. The business model is more important, and growing the channel is more important then whether or not there's one Holy Catholic Gabastolic church. This is not that difficult. It's not rocket science. I mean, you're either in this church or you're not. Timothy, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 10: Mean?
Speaker 3: I'm you?
Speaker 22: Oh, hey, Jay, I was just gonna call and let you know, uh you let.
Speaker 3: Me finish real quick.
Speaker 22: I just want to give you a huge shout out and kind of.
Speaker 10: Say, we're all here for you.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 22: I think a lot of people been coming at you lately.
Speaker 19: But dude, we love you.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 22: Our parasocial relationship is that you're my friend. You have no idea who I am, but in my mind, you know you're my friend. Like Rachel Wilson and Andrew Wilson, they're sticking.
Speaker 3: Up for you too, We're all here for you.
Speaker 22: And to be honest with you, like I want to bring up historical point because you're bringing up you know obviously that it's a grift.
Speaker 23: It's like, well it always has been.
Speaker 22: Right if you got back to the Iman War, which I'm sure you have at least past interest in.
Speaker 3: You know, the entire world.
Speaker 24: Dog piled Orthodox uh, dog piled Orthodox Russia to stop them from destroying the Ottoman Empire and liberating millions of Christians. Why because it was their drift right.
Speaker 14: No oh no, no, I'm making money off these guys.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I used them.
Speaker 25: And that was Catholics, that was Protestants, you know what I mean.
Speaker 22: You're talking about World War One, really before World War One.
Speaker 25: That France jumped in there, England jumped in there. It's nuts and they're gonna sit here and say.
Speaker 6: We're teaming up with Muslims.
Speaker 3: It's like, nos, well, we're the victims of the Muslims.
Speaker 22: The Orthodox Christian churches is the Antiochian bishop who was killed by jihadists from now.
Speaker 3: These guys are these guys are frauds, right.
Speaker 6: They supported rising up.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to hear about exactly exactly. I appreciate that the Serbs have fought the Muslims for centuries and they're going to act like where Muslim sympathizers because of an online comment where I said he's correct criticizing god logic. These people are retarded by the way. Notice here Canon eight of Leodosea, persons that convert from heresy amongst the Phrygians should be baptized and instructed by the bishop. So this heresy was notorious enough that they needed to have special care with these heretics. Notice how different the attitude of the church in the fourth century here right after Nicia. How different that attitude is from these goobers who think that there's a churchless Jesus and you just send them to whatever church. What does this terminology sound like? They would be calling all the people at Nicea and Laodicea and Gangra orthobros now Heffala, who's the famous commentator on canon law, says, this synod is actually dealing with the invalid baptisms of the Montanists. Montanus had in fact created an entirely weird different version of baptism, and so the economia here didn't count. There wasn't economia here because Demontanus had so mutilated the theology and the form of baptism that the baptism is not valid. And my point there is that's the rigor that you hear us talk about. We don't automatically de facto grant that everyone has baptism, nor did the Church of the early centuries, which is the same view as the Orthodox, telling you that we have the same view as they do as the fathers. Now, look at Canon nine. Let's see if this is an acumenius canon. The members of the church are not allowed to meet at cemeteries, nor attend the martyaries of heretics. You cannot pray at the heretics services. And notice they're doing intercessory prayers sat intercestsory prayers, which shows they believed it at this time. Refuting gay Pee, and they're saying, if you go to the martyrs of the schismatics and the heretics, you're excommunicated. Does that sound like the ecumenist e Christianity of these frauds and these people doing their grift. No, it's what Orthodoxy says. Now, maybe you disagree, you don't like all this, fine, just admit that you don't believe the Church of the First Ayls. Just admit your position is Anabaptist. I will respect the Anabaptists more than these people because the Anabaptists, who are absolutely insane lunatics, they'll at least admit this is not the right church and this is the Orthodox Catholic type stuff, and we don't like that. That's Antichrist. So all of these people are heretics. They're more consistent than you on this point. Ca members of the Church shall not indiscriminately marry their children to heretics. Imagine God Logic saying that. Imagine David Woods saying that. Imagine Wes Hoff saying that they can't say that because there is no visible body that can say who's in and who's out. Because everybody's in, oh except Mormons. Why because you will believe in the triunity. You don't believe in the trinity. You believe in the Protestant Martin Luther august Ainian Trinity. You don't believe in the Orthodox Constant Anthon noble one Trinity. What are you talking about? Female presidents? Canon eleven presiders are not to be appointed in the church presbytides. No female priests. Protestant Charismatic churches are full of them. Now. Remember this is also because the previous canons we're dealing with the Montanus and the Montanus were the first heresy in the early Church who believed in an ongoing, continuous divine revelation. They ended up snagging Tourtullian, who apostatized and became a Montonist. They were also some of the first to promote women pastors, women preachers, and teachers, so they were early feminists. Okay, well, Canon eleven of Leo Deicia already says absolutely not. By the way, this is also showing that they wouldn't want a continuing office of the deaconess, also not necessary. Canon twelve bishops are to be appointed by the ecclesiastical government and the judgment of the Metropolitans and neighboring bishops after they've long proved their foundation in the faith and conversation of an honest life. The only Protestants who could even pretend to say that statement are Anglicans, and they're all full gay, so they're already done what Protestant could say that. And by the way, it refutes Roman Catholicism and shows that they didn't have a papal idea because in the Roman Church after the Middle Ages, the pope appoints every bishop in the world. How come there's no mention of the pope appointing any bishops here. How Come it's local and decentralized. Canon thirteen. The decision of those who are to become priests is not committed to the lay people. Protestantism is a bottom up theology. The whole thing is premised on the idea that the laity create their own priesthood in church. And notice right here that's cut off at the cinema late to see you by noting that, no, no, this is not a democratic organization to bottom up where you just decide to become a priest. Every Protestant preacher has decided to become his own priest. But what I wanted to note was Canon nine.
Speaker 6: Note that.
Speaker 3: The celebration of the martyrs and their intercession and their feast days already exists, and you cannot do it amongst the heretics. That means there's one true, holy Orthodox, visible Apostolic Church. Now there's a longer form I think of these. Yeah, thirty three, check this one out. Thirty one is not lawful to make marriage with any kind of heretic Canon thirty three. Look at this. No one shall join in prayer with heretics and schismatics. So what Protestants don't understand this is a key point here, is that heresy and schism only makes sense in terms of canonical limitations, canon law, And since Protestants don't have canon law, there's no sense to the idea them being able to judge who is and isn't a heretic. For the Orthodox, the canonical churches, the ones that follow and are in communion, that follow the canons and the canons, but why are not interpreted by the individuals are interpreted by the bishops, as Trolo says. And Trolo says, the bishops have the authority to titan or laxina laxing up, make a word up the application of the canons, not the laity and not the priests. The bishops have the authority to do that. But how is a heretic or schismatic determined canonically? Those that are not in the canonical church are the heretics, and the schismatics do not forsake Christian martyrs and turn to false martyrs amongst the heretics. This is why I said that may angered all the Cops. I said, Orthodox, we can't accept Coptic murdyers. I'm sorry, I'm just being faithful to my tradition. And then, like the Muslims that they are, the Coptics all lost their mind and tried to and they acted like the Muslims that they are. Christians must not forsake the Catholic Church of God and go away invoking angels, gathering assemblies, et cetera. So this is thinking, you can't go into weird angel theology and rites. You cannot enter the priesthood and be a magician, an occultist, et cetera. It says mathematician, but at that time that just meant a person that was associated with sigils, right, It is not lawful to participate, we'll say, in the feasts of Jews and heretics. By the way, if it's not lawful to participate in the feast of Jews and heretics, how does that comport with Rid Vaughan and David Wood's rabid Zionism. No one amongst the priesthood or the clergy may travel without letters that are canonical. This means that you get permission to so that you don't invade and go into other people's jurisdictions. That's what this is talking about. Look at Canon forty four. Women may not go to the altar. Protestants don't have an altar. What Protestants are forbidding women to be at the altar and on the altar? None of them because there is no altar. So who has the church that's the same as the Church of the fourth century. We do, and it's also not the basically a humanist, apostate Vatican two church right now, that's just lao to see it. So we've just looked at two local synods as example texts of the mindset of the Church in the fourth century. Both of those are right after Nicia, right And as a review, we'll look back at the Canons of Nicia really quick, because most Protestants, who are of course largely typically ignorant, they think, oh, I believe the Council of Nasia because I love Athnatius and he just taught the dude who chrish. No, that's not all he taught. That's not all Nicia teaches either, by the way, so we'll note in the Canons of Nicea one three twenty five there's limitations on who can become clergy based on the canons at that time. In other words, if you castrated yourself like origin did, you cannot be among it's the clergy canon one. Have you ever heard of anything like this that do Protestants even have canon law? Of course not, then they're not in line with the church, the basic functioning of the church. And at Nicea, which they all claim to love, the whole Protestant the evangelical ethos is just based on you being ignorant. The whole thing is based on you not actually seeing and knowing what they actually said at Nicia. And once you go and look, you can either become a reform a radical reformation person that said the church died like Ann Lee, George Fox Paul Washer or you become Catholic Orthodox and if you become Catholic, we got about a thousand videos on the problem that you're going to encounter that way. So, uh, let's say we've got any callers. Michael, what's up? Michael?
Speaker 19: Was?
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, Jay, how are you doing good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like to just stay I'm with you on this.
Speaker 26: I kind of see like this is just pure craziness, like comparing us to Gie Hottis.
Speaker 3: Now, I think he knows better than that. He's just reaching for the most. He knows it is low IQ audience will uh fall for emotional appeals and guilt by association. I mean the entire audience that he has is like evangelicals that have converted out of Islam. So that's it. That's what they respond to, emotional appeals and guilt by association, not argumentation and logic impacts.
Speaker 27: Well, I'm going to be heading.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I'm planning to head because I live in California to Saint Herman of Alaska Monetary, the same monastery Saint Terre from Rose was that and and I want to see if I could bring back something with me so I could send it to you.
Speaker 3: Uh, Yeah, hope you have a good time. That's cool. I've heard good things about that place. I've never been there myself, but I did really enjoy many years ago the roc Ord Cathedral in San Francisco where they have the relics of Saint John. That was really cool. Christopher, what's up? Christopher? Quit the fuck goo?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: So I'm doing Christopher? And Tony go ahead, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 12: Jay?
Speaker 3: I have two quick things.
Speaker 28: So the first thing is all these Protestant grifters who do their like apologetics and say, oh, just become a Christian and he's like, okay, well, you know they're they're evangelical.
Speaker 25: So what kind of church should they go to?
Speaker 29: Should they go to Gavin Ortland's you know, Calvinist church or do I did they.
Speaker 10: Go to the church?
Speaker 3: No, they need to be under, they need to be under. They need to be under doctor Russell Moore and Gavin Ortland's gay pastor Alberry or whatever. That's that's the true church. The true church is the butt clapping pastors.
Speaker 28: That just makes me so sick because people watch them online and they're like, oh, they're so big, they're converting Muslims.
Speaker 25: And it's like the Muslim walks into the charismatic churches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly become a Christian. Yeah, they convert them from Islam to UH, from one book worship to another book worship. Ref Beasy, what's up? By the way, you notice when you read these cannons, Oh, they sound like the mean Arthur bros. Don't they? They sound just like the mean Artho bros. What's up? Ray Beazy? What's up?
Speaker 23: I mean, Hey, I was looking at some of the West hosts hosts, and it was I think it was where when he blocked you, he said, letting no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth. Well, then he turns around it says he just happened to run into sam Olberry when he was there for Sean Ryan. But if you look at his picture, he's standing right in front of sam Olberry's church.
Speaker 3: Mmm, so he didn't actually he didn't actually just happen to run into him. They were he was at his church. Yeah, so it sounds like West half lying.
Speaker 30: I mean, isn't that unwholesome?
Speaker 10: Lying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's unwholesome? Yeah, great, great, find great notice I didn't know that yet. Most of these people, by the way, I've noticed over the year, like, you can't actually believe half of what these people say. I mean, evangelicals are very notorious for, uh, the nice friendly face and then the absolutely just nasty snake behavior in the background. George, what's up? So you'll notice? Look, I know, people, this is the traditions of men in the Book of Acts, in Acts fifteen, the exact same pattern of a council deciding an issue and laying out a pattern of canon church law. In Acts fifteen, they say, we decide this, Let this letter be sent to the churches. This is the decision. That's the pattern of all of these other synoles. That's what the church is. What's up, man?
Speaker 31: Hey, j can you hear me?
Speaker 7: I'm in my car.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the MIC's on. Yes, I can.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So I was thinking of a solar scripture the other day. You know, I converted to Orthodoxy a few months ago, and you know in the in the broadestant world, they have this doctrine or this idea where it's ongoing reformation.
Speaker 3: Correct, absolutely, yeah, And that's why I'm.
Speaker 19: Guessing that's open to the canon always being revised and reviewed. Maybe they have an extra book or they're missing books.
Speaker 3: They're basically they have they have to admit that, but they don't want to admit that point. You mean, they can't have scripture exactly so, and the problem with that, the very evident problem with that. I mean, I'm sure you already know this, but just dawned on me the other day.
Speaker 19: I mean, if Solar Scriptura is saying that the Canon ultimately is the only source infallible authority, but they have to also admit that it's always being open for revision, that means their only authority is technically compromised and always open for revision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was arguing to the Baptist guy. Okay, yeah, I watch that debate. Yeah, and he said, I said, don't you think the canon is If you think the canon is fallible, could it be different? And he was like, oh, I guess so, yeah, And I got one more question, if you got time for it. So the Word of God, that's hold on. Notice how silly that is with his argument that the k KJV is an eternal book in heaven. And then he turns around and says that the cannon could be wrong.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 19: I mean, I didn't expect him to say that. I was hoping it was just like a misunderstanding going on. But he really does believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's the Stephen. That's Stephen Anderson's cult. They teach that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I got one more quick question. It's a theological one. You got time for it or you want to go ahead.
Speaker 19: This has to do with Old Testament sacrifice or what was going on in the Old Testament when they would offer up the I think the ram or of the goats.
Speaker 3: I forget in the Orthodox mindset, in our paradigm.
Speaker 19: If because I used to believe in PSA, and I used to always trace PSA back to the Old Testament and say, oh, you can see it in the story of Abraham and his son. You could see it in Canaan Mabel. So how do what's going on in that sacrifice? In the Orthodox mindset?
Speaker 3: They're simply typological. That's it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if you watch watch the stream that Cleve did with Father Stephen I'm excuse me, Alex did with Father Stephen de Young. It's like a four hour stream where they just spent four hours on PSA. Father Stephen Young is one of the best on that topic of the animal sacrifices. Go so go check that stream out just looking. What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey, Dian can you hear me?
Speaker 25: Okay, hey, I have a question for you, brother, But before I do, I just want to say God bless you man and thank you. It's a big part of my conversion from Roman Catholicism to Orthodoxy was your like complete dismantling of the system. I used to be comfortable with that Sam Shamon Apostolic generic Church, and he just made that intellectually untenable. So I just want to I want to thank you, brothers, and I want to encourage you to keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I think it's great.
Speaker 25: And my question for you Jay, and I forgive me if it's a little off topic, but so if I joined the Orthodox Church via the Ukrainian Orthodox Church under the patriarch of Bartholomy, the ec medical patriarch right, and you know they have beef with the Russian Church.
Speaker 3: I know that you're in the.
Speaker 25: Russian Orthodox Church, But.
Speaker 3: What does that mean to me?
Speaker 25: Like, as I've been Orthodox is December twenty twenty five, Like what should I not?
Speaker 3: It has no effect on you until there's an official breaking of excommunication. So it's been many many periods in history of the Church when various patriarchs were out of communion with other patriarchts and nobody held the laity accountable. The only time it would become a situation and be accountable would be if there is a giant split in the church. If the MP and other patriarchates excommunicate Bartholomew, then at that point, after the ex communication, the churches on our side would not accept the sacraments of your side. So until that happens, it's not a problem. Soul glow. What's up, dude? By the way, here I found the patron saint of the online evangelical epologists. This is Saint Dunning Krueger of the Holy Shofar, and he's of course he's got a ruseln Godly Ambition T shirt and he's got the John Hagey Show Far. So for those of you that are evangelicals that are looking for transcendent help, you can ask for the intercession. Tell tell gaypee and cut. He can ask for the intercession of Saint Dunning Krueger of the Holy Show Far. What's up man?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 3: Yep, it was So what's going on, Jay? Can you hear you? Yeah? What's on your mind?
Speaker 32: Uh?
Speaker 33: Hey, yeah, So I've been watching your stuff for a few weeks now. I'm like currently on a journey trying to figure out really what the true church is. I was raised Southern Baptist, kind of evangelical me too, yeah uh. And you know, I was looking around and I only really ever knew of was the beast between the Protestant Church and perhaps maybe the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was just either or with those two.
Speaker 33: I never even heard about then, idea of an Orthodox church that followed tradition that wasn't Catholic up until my mid twenties or even recently. And I'm just really curious and I want to kind of get your perspective on it.
Speaker 3: And I know I can just google it maybe, But.
Speaker 33: What I guess I don't understand really because the more research I do, the more I'm seeing that a lot of this Orthodox he's rooted in real history that we can trace, and a lot of this Baptist stuff and you know, these trip Molle churches don't really do the same.
Speaker 3: But what I don't understand, why why not just be Orthodox?
Speaker 33: If you're going to be Baptists and go with most of the right teachings but then not take some of the extracurricular things from other apostles.
Speaker 3: Or well, I mean there's there's again, there's like a million, million, myriad reasons why a person might not convert. They might have family members they don't want to upset. They might have a wife a husband that will get mad if they get into it. They might lose their income. They might have an ideological ego commitment to having a thousand Protestant scholar books that they I mean, there's a million different reasons why they wouldn't convert.
Speaker 33: The maybe perhaps invested too much in their life. I guess yeah, sun can cause intellectually dishonest, having so much information available that they would perhaps refuse to even look at this.
Speaker 3: Well that's why, yes, that's why so many people are converting. I appreciate your call is because it takes like two seconds to go look on New Advent and see what the Canons and Icea teach and guess what they don't teach Baptist stuff. So there you go, so so much for I'm in line with the Church fathers and Athanasius at Nicea. So let's look at a couple more canon too, and Icea says, if you convert out of Heathenism, things should still be done according to the church canons, the church law. Okay, slow boys, this is not talking about the Bible canon. This is church cannon. There's canon law before there's Bible canon. Do you guys even realize that the church is working in an apostolic tradition before there's even a Bible collected together. So the people that are converted from Heathenism, they have to be instructed. This is the catechumenate, and it says do not immediately advance them to the episcope or the priesthood. You need to be in the church for a while before you become a priest or a bishop. That's what this is saying right here. And catechumens need a longer trial. Citing Saint Paul, do not let a novice be converted, because in pride he will be lifted up. How much more applicable is this to the online e apologist's sphere, who are all self appointed preachers and teachers, And notice the threefold office of priest, bishop, And then later this it'll say right here in Kennon three, we forbid any bishop, priest deacon to have women living with them that aren't mothers or sisters or wives. See that right there, Isaac, what's up? There's no Protestant churches except for maybe some Lutherans and some Anglicans that have bishop priest deacon. Right there, you can see you don't have the ecclesial structure of the church at the Council of Mesa. What's up, man, Isaac?
Speaker 25: Hey ca hear me?
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 3: I just had a couple of questions.
Speaker 29: Most I'm not Orthodox, but I've been going to my local parish for a little over months now and I've been able to talk with the father there about getting into catechy system, being a catechumen and Uh. One of the things that's the best difficult for me, I come from a non denominational background, is.
Speaker 6: Knowing that this is the right thing to do.
Speaker 8: But I I'm unable to bring everyone I can.
Speaker 3: Love about with me to it. Well, I mean that's just part of the nature of the Gospel. I mean, Jesus says I came not to bring peace, but a sword to divide one household against the household against itself, mother against father, children against parents, et cetera. So that's just part of it, man, and you can, you know, continue to pray for them and eventually you might win them over spacelift. What what's up? By the way, do we have any evangelicals that disagree?
Speaker 23: Hey?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: First?
Speaker 6: I say that Mormon faith live.
Speaker 29: Thang is a fire song?
Speaker 3: Thank you, but thank I just.
Speaker 12: Wanted to ask what do you think about the pope audience?
Speaker 10: Haul?
Speaker 25: Have you ever like seen it?
Speaker 3: What do you think about that? I mean it could have been I mean it's obviously a bro it's obviously a modernist style of architecture, and it does kind of look like a snake. And whether they intended that I don't know, but that's not got what I'm gonna baseline anti rummy Catholic paple apologetics on debt these kings? What's up? I'm you? Does does king? I'm you?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 23: Bro?
Speaker 3: Heah? What's up?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: Thank you for taking my call?
Speaker 34: So I want to ask a question about epistemology if that's okay?
Speaker 35: Okay, So I believe you recommended it to me, like, well, not to me, but to your audience a while ago about a website, the Stanford Cycle of Philosophy Encyclopedia or.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Yeah, it's just a standard online philosoph cyclopedia. What about it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was working through that.
Speaker 34: There's an epistemology article on there, and pistemology goes whoy deeper than I initially thought.
Speaker 3: But correct me if I'm wrong, Jay, But is a pistemology.
Speaker 34: Epistemology is a study of like what truth is and do you have good reasons to believe in what you believe in?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Correct? Okay?
Speaker 35: So I read I watched a video a while ago on with this guy named reader Paul.
Speaker 34: He has a video about Protestant epistemology, and I believe he says in his video that Protestants do not have any epistemic justification for their interpretation of scripture.
Speaker 5: But is that completely accurate to say that they.
Speaker 34: Don't have any justification or they just don't have a good justification, Because the Protestant can say that, well, I believe in the sixty six books, I have good reasons to believe in that based on you know.
Speaker 23: X, Y, and Z.
Speaker 34: But that's that could still count as a justification just not as a thorough one as would be us orthonized Christians.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even think I don't think we would even grant that that is a justification, because justification typically is JTB justified true belief if you go with the classic view, which I think we typically would with some qualifications like the Gettier problem. But so, I mean, they are offering a justification, but whether it is a good justification is the very thing in question.
Speaker 34: Okay, But yeah, like I said, and I appreciate that, but they still have it's a bad justification, but it is a justification.
Speaker 3: It would be inaccurate to say that's not a justification, but it's just not a good one.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: But I mean that's the whole thing, right, I mean, I can have if it's not a good justification, then it's really not a justification at all. That's the whole point of epistemology, as you already said, is to hammer home the good reasons for a belief, not just any old reasons. But great question. I appreciate that. Tingoo, what's up? Tingoo? What's up?
Speaker 10: Hey? What's up? Jane?
Speaker 34: How you doing?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 36: If you let me, can I have maybe one or two minutes just to kind of give you a background story here on something.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay, so.
Speaker 36: Yeah, I'll trend keep it really short. But thanks to you and Jimbob especially. You know, I've been going to liturgy for about three four weeks now and super thankful for that.
Speaker 3: But last Sunday I went to.
Speaker 36: My mom's church, which is a Protestant Evangelical church, you know, for Mother's Day, just to kind of honor my mother, I decided, okay, I'll skip liturgy and go to her church.
Speaker 3: When I got there, though, you know, it was just all.
Speaker 36: The Protestant garbage, you know, they you know, the worship was just multiple guitars and drum kits.
Speaker 6: And stuff and just you know, they didn't take communion.
Speaker 36: Or the Eucharist or whatever you want to call it. And then I was thinking afterward, you know, I've been watching and tuning into a lot of Jimbob stuff and he doesn't really grant anybody a single inch when he does debates, and it was just getting me thinking, and I was like, why do we even grant Protestants the word church like Ruis Laan and his you know whatever R and B church, Like why don't we even grant them the word church?
Speaker 3: Well, technically, technically we don't, because if you go back to the Council of Florence, when Saint Mark of Ephesus initially was invited and thought he had high hopes for the reunion, and in that setting he was talking about Rome and the possibility of Rome being reunited because of all the things that we had in common. However, after that he referred to after he saw that that wasn't gonna happen, it was futile. He refers to them as a parasynagogue, a heterodox synthity. Now that the Roman Catholics are, after that situation, a heteroix non church entity, how much more are the Protestants who don't even have any semblance of the foremarks of the church. So I forgot. There's a couple more canons that we want to look at here, and we're going to go to Nicea. We're going to go to the Apostolic Canons. So as we move through Nicea, we note that in Canon four bishops are supposed to be appointed by the local bishops in the province. Right, and there's some economia for urgent necessity for other situations being possible in this case, in emergency and whatnot, has to be eventually signed off on by the metropolitan, which is the bishop of like the big city, the large central thing. Where are the metropolitan bishops of the amongst Protestants? Is there anything like that? I've never even heard of that. And noticed, by the way, there's nothing about the Bishop of Rome confirming all the bishops in the world.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 3: Canon five deals with cases of excommunication, how to deal with people excommunicated? Again, Protestants don't have that. Canon six is the ancient customs of the Bishop of Alexandria having a jurisdiction comparable to the Bishop of Rome, as well as Antioch having its comparable jurisdiction. And these are the three. These are three patrine sees right, Rome, Alexandria Antioch are the ancient patrine sees. And this is according to what ecclesiastical law right there. See that, and then it says, let the choice of the majority prevail in certain situations when there's jurisdictional squabbles amongst these bishops and bishoprics. So Canon law and senidality right there, not Roman Vatican I, Papalism and Canon six. But notice as our main point today is not about papism, but nothing like Protestantism at all. All of those things that redeemed Zuomer and wes Hop and Rus Lawn and David Wood and all of these people think Gavin Ortland are the accretions are there right there at nice one. The next one is about people who were lapsed in persecution. Talks about bishops, priest and deacons again, excommunication again. Then there's another one about don't ordain the present to the priesthood too quickly, don't ordain people that are ignorant. There's another one.
Speaker 23: Now.
Speaker 3: Canon eleven is interesting because it talks about the sacrifice of the Eucharist and the prayers with the population or the congregation, and the oblation, which is the Eucharistic oblation. And we're going to see, by the way, in a minute, proof of the real presence as well. Let's see the next one is about military situation. Canon thirteen concerning those that are dying. The ancient canon law is still to be maintained. So notice that, Nicia, they're already maintaining earlier canon law church law to it that if a man is at the point of death, he should not be deprived of the indispensable viaticum, and that's just Eucharist at deathbed. That's your final rights. So notice that, and I see they're already talking about final rights. But if you're restored again to health, then he can also communicate, but in gener and prayers only. In general, in the case of a dying person asking to receive the Eucharist, let the bishop, after examination give it to him. The next one is about catechumans who fell under persecution. The next one is about bishop, priest deacon moving outside of their jurisdictions and that can cause scandal. Sixteen same thing. Bishops, priests and deacons shall not go amongst all the other jurisdictions and cause problems in squad. Wait a minute, where's the exception for the Bishop of Rome who has universal autocratic jurisdiction. Supposedly, Canon seventeen is about usury and clergy should invest engage in usury. Canon eighteen is about this is a great one. Check this out. This proves a real presence. It has come to the knowledge of the Synod that in some districts deacons administer the eucharists to the priests, whereas no canon or tradition or custom permits this. They have no right to offer to them that do the offering. So the priest is the one that does the eucharistic offering. Thus the deacon has no right to offer it to the higher since he's the lower. And also this has been made known that certain deacons touch the eucharists before the bishops do. Oh interesting, that's not Protestant at all. That's the real presidence coobers. Let all such practices go away. Let deacons remain within their own bounds. They are ministers of the bishop, and they are the inferior of the presbyter, Bishop priest deacon, the threefold office that the Orthodox Church still has. Notice it's not super bishop Rome, bishop priest deacon, it's not the fourfold office of Vatican one. It's just bishop priest deacon. Now check this out. Let them that receive the eucharists according to their order after the presbyters, and let either the bishop or the presbyter administer it. Furthermore, let not deacon sit amongst presbyters, and if they disobey this decree, they are deposed from the diaconate. Does that sound like do it yourself? Bible Baptist, Presbyterian and Manu Old Church theology. Does that sound like Rousselan's rhythm and blues charts? Does that sound like rap charts? Be honest, chase, what's up? Hey? I got one for you. You remember this has to do with like rustlan and stuff.
Speaker 18: You remember that old saying where it's like sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Speaker 3: I don't think they know about that. Uh well, isn't Rouselin from a supposedly rough gang lifestyle background, Like, seriously, I don't.
Speaker 18: I think it's like feminism and all this enlightenment philosophy.
Speaker 3: It's just baked in, like everybody's becoming a whimp. Yeah, they're all faking gay dude, exactly. I think that's the root of it is that these boys are soft. I mean, look, if you you only care about what's true, which is the assumption that we all have about each other. Right, We're all out here supposed to be submitting to what's true, why would you not even want to do a debate and to lose if you have the wrong position. If I have the wrong position, I want to lose the debate to be in the correct position. Because that's what ultimately matters. Your major point is justin Martyr that's one point fifty. You call that early church? Yeah, I do call that early church. Goofball, Dan, what's up, JOJ?
Speaker 35: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I got two questions.
Speaker 15: First, if the priest spills the Eucharist and it's on some carpet, you got to burn that carpet.
Speaker 3: They have to eat it up really quick.
Speaker 25: Oh true, like lick it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they do. Okay, I've seen them. I've seen it. I've seen it happen in church lifetime. Absolutely. Drego's what's up if they think there's particles that might burn it? I don't know, actually what the I don't know exactly what the teaching on that is. But I mean saying, was it Saint John Maximovich somebody threw up one time and he ate the vomit because they threw up after the Eucharist. That's not the same thing as Margaret Mary Ala Coquay eating feces and vomit because she thought it was a sign of humility. What's up, man?
Speaker 37: Drego's, Oh, yeah, all this stuff, but like what do you mean by like false? Like even because of them is like false what I mean about what what do you mean by like that? It's the evangelicalism is false, Like what do you mean by false?
Speaker 3: It's a false teaching, false religion, false gospel.
Speaker 7: So you seem like anyone who follows it is.
Speaker 3: Like not saved or I can't judge the individuals because God can still bring those people. Salvation for us is not praying the billy grand prayer. Salvation is did you persevere until the end.
Speaker 38: So if you like them, he followed like the book to like exact tea, but you don't like follow the actual church, but you're still trying.
Speaker 3: There is no There is no following the book to a t without the church, because the book directs you to a church. But if the book tells, if the book tells you to go to the church, there's no such thing as doing it without the church. Crombopolos, what's up? But I thank you for your call. This is the whole point with this sphere. They want Jesus without his body, so they want a headless, floating, abstract Jesus and join whatever sect you want. It doesn't work. This is the same problem that by the way, this has already happened decades ago, even in the evangelical world. So back in the day when Billy Graham was doing all of his big stadium preaching, and he actually would have people from all denominations receiving the converts that would come down and pray the sinner's prayer. I'm being serious. And it became a huge scandal because the committed Protestant evangelicals were like, why do we have this Roman Catholic guy over here, Why do we have this weird other sectarian over here receiving the converts? It makes no sense. It was a huge scandal, and there were books written back in the nineties, eighties and nineties calling out Billy Graham as a tool of the establishment because it was just preaching Jesus and creating all of these phonies. People who think to their Christians because they also the sols come down the all to say the soils prall. Why we'll give you a hot sluss of pizza if you'll pray to Jesus and your heart. Look, football, come into your hot right now. The NFL will save you. Just nonsense, And then you have billions of boomers, not billions, but you have a giant. I don't know. Let's guess fifty million Boomers because of Billy Graham that think I'm a Christian because I prayed that Centner's prayer and I do what the hell I want. Don't nobody tell me nothing about Jesus.
Speaker 10: I know Jesus, my heart.
Speaker 3: Crumbompalos. What's up? It's no different than It's no different than Avery. Avery's no different then Billy Graham. The only difference is Avery's not telling emotional SAP stories like Billy Graham did. He's just debunking Muslims. Okay, but that's not what Christianity is. Christianity's not just debunking Muslims. What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Hey man, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 25: Been listening to your show for probably a little over a.
Speaker 3: Year now and have become a big fan.
Speaker 15: I think my first exposure to you was watching you debate Tim Gordon and the Anglican.
Speaker 3: A Mason guy on Timpole's show.
Speaker 15: But uh, I really enjoy your content.
Speaker 33: I'm an inquirer.
Speaker 15: I guess I'm kind of a I'm kind of a slow rolling choir because I'm very spurgy about Okay.
Speaker 25: I just want to anyone's word for it.
Speaker 3: I just want to find it. Okay, So what cool man? What's your question?
Speaker 15: So I I just wanted to bring up something that I'm noticing in my own circles.
Speaker 24: So I watched I watched your your.
Speaker 15: Debate with that Baptist King James Only guy and I come from a Church of Christ background, so Campbell Light Restorationist movement.
Speaker 39: I no longer believe that that position holds any weight. I've been in that movement my whole life, so for personal reasons, it's hard to become untethered.
Speaker 10: But I just wanted to.
Speaker 15: I wanted to ask you if you know any of these guys who are Orthodox converts that are putting out content from the CEOC world.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I'm seeing Okay, I appreciate that. And their answer is yeah. In fact, I think Alex Soren recently debated at Church or Christ guy one of his maybe a few weeks ago. So the answer is yes, go watch that debate with I don't remember the guy's name. I'm sure somebody in the chat will remember that guy's name.
Speaker 10: M h m hm.
Speaker 3: Ok, yeah here it is. Who is this guy? Aaron Gallagher? So Alex Soren debated Aaron Gallagher, who is a Church of Christ. I guess pastor or something. When I hear the word pastor, now I just cringe. Now it's like a media just.
Speaker 1: When I hear this past pastals am a pasta together with one thousand pastas, we met the Men in Black and the LBNP to get disclosure.
Speaker 10: Full of.
Speaker 3: Okay. I know all the Orthobos are eager to call in, and I love you guys, but we're looking for some evangelicals today. Chris eight Limbs, what's up dude? Chris eight Limbs, what's up.
Speaker 23: You? Jay?
Speaker 18: I got your book, but I sucked up and got it on Amazon, so my bad.
Speaker 3: Well you you and bezos once again teamed up against me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's my bag.
Speaker 18: I'll get it from your website next time.
Speaker 30: You want to say good job on these last couple of weeks.
Speaker 15: You debate these two Mason guys, and then you got this Baptist pastor on the on the BRINKSI.
Speaker 3: Well that's led to the whole evangelical online world just losing their losing their minds. They're having a crash out.
Speaker 15: Now this week.
Speaker 40: It's uh, David Wood, it's awesome job.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yeah, I appreciate that. Guys. If you disagree, I'll go bring it to the headline. If not, we're going to go into more of the canons here. We'll notice that in Canon eighteen again we saw that the deacons are not supposed to touch the Eucharist because they don't offer the oblation. That does not sound like any Protestant church I've ever even heard of. Here's canon about kneeling on the Lord's Day? Do Protestants kneel in the churches on any day? Maybe some of the Charismatics do. But and then there's a letter anathematizing, excommunicating areas. When's the last time you heard of a Protestant church and athematizing and ex communicating anybody? How about the celebration of Easter and the Eucharist on Easter? Oh, look at that. It is not the determination of the custom of the Jews. Low quality? What's up? Low quality? What's up? Joke?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 10: A couple of things.
Speaker 27: First, One, never stop being mean.
Speaker 3: That's really important that you do. It helps people. I don't know why everybody.
Speaker 27: Thinks there's a one size fits all solution for getting the word out, but they're wrong.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 27: So appreciate a lot. Number two, have you heard of a guy named David Solomon. He's a Jewish guy, brings a lot of Jewish perspectives into things, which, you know, take it with a grainess all. It's something I noticed about one of the lectures that he's going through on the Ten Commandments right now. Kind of if that flies in the face of the idea that the Catholics are pushing out right now of everybody's secretly worshiping the One God, even Hindus, even Muslims, whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because they don't know that worship isn't mental assent to a proposition.
Speaker 27: Yes, and on a rudimentary level, if you read the First Commandment, if you get into the Hebrew of it, God never denies the existence of other things out there that are being worshiped. He doesn't say, hey, you're secretly worshiping me. The commandment is don't worship anything else that.
Speaker 25: Is out there.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting distinction that seems.
Speaker 27: To be lost on a lot of the Catholics, because look, it's not that everything is God, it's you know, otherwise, why would he bother commanding.
Speaker 25: You not to worship whatever else is out there?
Speaker 27: Yeah, that's that's all I got for you, man.
Speaker 37: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. Yeah. I think the entire argument, and a lot of Protestants agree with this argument, that they just assume that worshiping God is the same thing as mental notional assent to quote, there's one God that's not worship And when I brought that up, a lot of them had to kind of oh oops. Right when this whole debate was happening in the last year between when the Roman Catholics were all having meltdowns because they can't make Vatican two square with their stupid theology because it doesn't, so they had to try to work really hard to make it fit. I wish that there was an easily accessible list of the statements out of the Council of Rome. Are dually end up having to go to like these tradcat sites. I don't know what the site is, so I don't know if I trust this. This looks like some kind of goofy Protestant thing. Let's see if there's anything here. The only reason I'm going to this is I just want to show the what the canon is, and this is just getting me. Roman Calolic websites talking about the him being a saint. You know, we know that. No, I'll see. I think Catholicism dot org has a thing on that, or is it. I think it's Taylor Marshall's website that has that. Actually, I just don't feel like getting out Danzinger. I can get yah here it is. I could get you Danzinger where it has a full, full thing. But I'm just trying to find it quickly. All right. So this is the Council of Rome late three hundreds, and the Council of Rome is attempting here in the West to give a normative canon of scripture right now. The Apostolic Canons, as they are called, is the canon of scripture that's normative in the East, according to the Canons in the fourth century. So I want all you slow boys to listen very closely to what I'm saying. I'm not saying that either of these quote infallibly establishes the canon for the whole church, because they differ in small ways. Okay, However, what we can see from Canon eighty five of the Apostolic Canons, this refutes west Huth. By the way. That's why I'm doing this, is that the normative canon in the East. According to the Eastern canon law, the Apostolic canons are the norm in the fourth century in the East. Because remember, for us, the Church is decentralized, right, So we're not going to say that just because Pope Damasis is in Rome and Augustine and he agree on the Deudero Canon, that that's necessarily the universal teaching. That's the Roman cathol reading Vatican One into the first uh several centuries. We're going to say that that was the norm for the West, and we're going to say the Council of Rome, and we're going to say that the Apostolic canons are an example of the norm for the East. So noticed, notice in Canon eighty five the canon includes Judith, the Maccabees, all three Maccabees, Syric see that Wisdom, Wisdom and Syric, the Epistles of Clement, and the Constitutions of Clement. Now, ultimately those didn't get included in the final normative canon by the time of Trollo and the sixth and seventh Council. But I don't have to prove that. All I'm showing you is that for the normative canonical Bible of the fourth century. In the East, it includes the Deudo canon. Now let's look at the normative canon in the West at the same time, because remember we believe the Church is decentralized. So the Apostolic canon show us the mindset in general of the East, and we're gonna look at the mindset in general under the Latin patriarchy or the West. Likewise, the Catholic Church accepts these Old Testament books, the Book of Wisdom, the Book of Syric and then it lists all the ones that are not controversial, and then Judith and two Maccabees. So the only difference there is that Rome doesn't immediately accept third Maccabees and the Eastern Church considers it as part of the canon. And then we read that the New Testament. Do they see if they Yeah, they include the Apocalypse. By the way, they only they include the Apocalypse here because of Athanasius arguing it as well as the Catholic epistles. So between the East and the West in the fourth century, what was Snodaly canonically normative for the Biblical canon. I know we have some slow boys that when I explained this, they don't understand the difference between canon law and the Bible canon. They get confused two different things. And what we saw a minute ago was canon law even preceded the Bible as normative because there was not a fixed universal canon at the time of Nicea, and Nicia already said be sure and follow the previously existing canonical law. So Canon eighty five includes the Deudro canon for the East. The Council of Rome in three what was it, eighty whatever? Three eighty two damasist Augustine includes the Duo canon. There you go now again, but you but dea canon.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 3: I am not saying that the canon was settled at this time. I'm saying the normative canon for East and West included the Duro canon almost entirely. The only outlier here is Saint Jerome, who submitted to Rome and included it in the Bulgate because he submitted to his patriarchate. The Council of Rome out ranks Jerome in Orthodox and Catholic ecclesiology. So on what basis are we supposed to follow Jerome's thought? If you're a Protestant, it's purely arbitrary, because they don't believe anything else Jerome said. In fact, according to them, if they're consistent. Jerome is a heretic because he doesn't teach the Bible and the Solas. And if you don't teach the Bible and the Solas, according to the Classical Reformation teachers, you're teaching a false gospel. Hate man. You're going to go to hate a late man, as that Baptist dude says. So again, ironically, the IFB cult is actually more consistent on this point than God Logic, than David Wood, than Wes Huff, James White, Gavin Ortland, Redeem Zoomer, because they're at least honest enough to look at this and say that there's a pastasis, friend, that there's apastasy, because this is all Catholic stuff. I saw that Catholic stuff. That's a church Antichrist candid chargeable out an a crack. I've been dealing with trailer blood. I have the people since I was eighteen, so I'm very familiar with this stuff, right. I just happened to forget that Steven Anderson's cult believes that that they're sunny Baptist. I forgot that they were soony Baptists. I remembered it in the midst of the debate that I was like, oh, yeah, I forget he believes this. He thinks the Bible is an eternal book, which, by the way, he then says that the Bible could be wrong and Paul had errors in his teaching. So it's like, so the canon could be wrong, but also the KJV is an uncreated, eternally generated Bible from God book for the uncreated book. Again, sunny Baptist, this is silly. This is so we see that the two canons here, not canon law, but the list of the canons. By the way, notice that in canon eighty five, canon law is beginning to determine the Bible canon.
Speaker 10: Oh oh, oh oh.
Speaker 3: And guess what, Protestants when you go to seminary, if you do, and if you actually ever read any of your Protestant scholars, they're gonna start talking about this stuff, the stuff that Wes Huff won't talk about. They're gonna start talking about the Apostolic canons in the Council of Rome and the canonical debates about the canon of scripture. No Protestant pastor or Bible teacher. I want the different Bible colleges about that. They never told me this. I had to go dig this up on my own before everybody. I'm not joking about Sunny Baptists. I mean the Muslims believe in an uncreated foot, an uncreated book. There's an eternal, uncreated Kuran. So they literally have the sunny position. It's just the KJV Nathan, what's up, hayen Man, hayen Man, what's up?
Speaker 5: Man's so?
Speaker 7: Jay the divine voices telling me to ask you questions.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 33: Yeah, so okay.
Speaker 3: My first question is.
Speaker 29: So Roman Catholics they have the like doctrine of like what is it called, like where their theology can change.
Speaker 3: Some of them believe in the development of doctrine.
Speaker 37: Yes, yeah, so isn't like economia almost like similar to that.
Speaker 3: But just from my perspective, no, economia is the application of canon law. It's not the dogmas of the church. So for example, we're not going to argue that the Bishop of Rome had a certain function in the first thousand years, but in the second millennium of Christianity he evolved into being an autocrat. That has nothing to do with the interpretation application of the canons. That's a dogmatic change, okay, But like what.
Speaker 41: About like the Eucharist, how it was in the dedicated it was like I'm both eating and drinking separately, but now it's like together and illegal.
Speaker 3: Well, the dedicay is not it has things that we don't adhere to. There's heterodox ideas in the Dedicay. The didici is just an attestation to the practices of the early Church. It's very valuable, but it's not like part of the scriptures or part of the canon. It's not canon law. It's just an early witness. I mean, you can say the same thing about Tertillian. Tertullian is a heretic, but his works are very valuable because we can see, for example, when he would before he was a heretic, he was defending the Trinity, and he wrote treatises about the Trinity in the second century. So that refutes, for example, Jake the Muslim metaphysician, or people to say that the Trinity was created a Iceea or all this nonsense. So again, those people are useful. The decay is useful. They're not canon law. They're not Again, everybody's got to get out of the mindset of the Protestant idea that picking and choosing this dude is somehow a better, higher tier over a synod, the mind of the many, even as we saw in the Canons of Nicea, trumps the mind of one. And that doesn't mean in every case. Obviously, sometimes the majority can be wrong, but typically usually when it comes to senidality, the principle that the majority are correct holds. Not always, it's not infallible. Sometimes you can have a false sonod that you know, persecutes Saint John Christistom or whatever. But normally speaking, and for example the Orthodox Church, the best shops have regular sonodal meetings to govern the church, and normally speaking, they're going to accurately assess the problems in a council and in a synod, much better than worthy to just do it individually on their own right. And that's the model of Acts fifteen. All of this stuff is just the model of Acts fifteen. Do you guys, I mean, all you Protestant Bible worshipers, I mean, do not worship Acts fifteen, where it says the council decided something, and they sent out the decision of the council to all the churches, and that's all this is. It's like no different And if the same Holy spirit's guiding the Jerusalem Council of Acts fifteen, same Holy Spirits Guiding Council and Nicia with Athenaeus. Ath Nations argues that he says the Holy Ghost spoke at Nicia. So look at Canon five. This is interesting because we're going to go over here to the Second Ecumenical Council. So this is gonna trump even our local synods that we looked at a minute ago, Gangra and Laodicea, because this is the Second Ecumenical Council that they perceive to not need even Rome's approval to do right, And it's kind of iffy, okay, yeah, but was it Celestine right kind of agrees and then we don't know, and it's iffy, and then eventually they absolutely affirm it a couple of centuries after. So this is three eighty one, and this is the theology dominated by the Cappadocians. They dominate the theology of the council that condemns the Apollinarians. And what does it do, most famously, it literally defines the official trinitarian dogma for the Universal Orthodox Catholic Church. That's why I consted out that one is so important, and it was held and presided over by Saint Melidios out of communion with Rome. Rome then retroactively says, oh, yes, we do agree with that it okay, find it secumentical. Oh well, then thank you for proving that the Holy Ghost can speak dogma outside of commune with Rome, undermining Vatican one. And also thank you for proving that there's saints outside of Roman commune, which you later admit of Vatican two but deny in uh, I'm sunk them and can tut the Domino. So we see, for example, at concept on one in the Canons three hundred and eighteen, fathers assembled and they anathematized the Eunomians, the the Motamaki, the Marcellians, semi Arians, and the Pollinarians. Okay, and then we see another canon limiting how far bishops are supposed to go and not go into other bishops jurisdictions. No exemptions for the bishop Rome. By the way, again this they don't even they're not even worried about whether Rome accepted or not. They're already doing the Council without Rome. Now they would like to get Rooms acceptance, sure, but they're doing it and they don't care if for Rome acceptance or not. And Rome was iffy, and it was it took a long time for Rome to accept this. So Canon four is important because it says, in regard to the tone of the Western bishops, we receive those in Antioch who confess the Godhead, of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. So this is an earlier canon presumably relating to that's not the canon. Looking for hold on which one is?
Speaker 23: It?
Speaker 33: Is?
Speaker 19: This?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Where's Canon three though, the one about Rome New Rome? Anyway, Let's go to canon five because Canon five says for those that were turned from heresy to orthodoxy, those amongst the Arians, the Macedonians, the Subatanians and Ovations, the cathari the Aristori, the quarter of the Simians, the Tetritites, the Apollinarians, we received them upon written renunciation of their nathol and an appetizing of their previous heresies to the Holy Catholic Avasoli Church of God. Does that sound ecumenist to you, anybody? Where is the acumenism in that? And by the way, I think this New Advent this has a different numbering than what's in the chaft set, because in the chaft set this is Canon's seven and I'm looking for the canon. But this is the no salvation outside the church canon, right, So notice this It says thereupon, when they are brought into the church, they are given chrismation, the seal, the seal, seal, seal, Right, it says, you know, means who have a heterodox, weird, crazy baptism Montanous, their baptisms don't even count. They need to be baptized. These other groups. It's sufficient to chrismate Eunomians. They're not even their anti Trinitarian they can't be just chrismated because they never even got baptisms. And as it says, all of these sects, because their heresy is so extreme, they are to be received as heathens when they become Orthodox. So we make them Christians, then we make them catechumens, and then we do the exorcism prayers, and then we instruct them and catechize them and then baptize them. See that does that sound like redeemed Zoomers magisterial Protestant Church. Does that sound like any of these people's made up Protestant church? Do you? And it's supposed to be Canon three. I wonder if New Advent are they being shifty. Here look at canon three at New Advent. It doesn't have the New Rome canon. Of course they're numbered differently. So let's see. This is why it's hard to find that New Rome canon because it's numbered differently, and it might not even be included here at the New Advent list, because the Eastern canon list has the famous canon which is the basis for Canon twenty eight of Calcledon, that the Bishop of Constantinople is second after Rome. Here we go, yeah, so here's the Eastern list, and that's funny that New Advent. Why does New Advent not have that on there anymore? I know I've read it on New Event before and I've screenshoted it. That's I wonder if they altered that. So look at the This is just probably the Roman list, so they probably just deleted it. Here's the canons of constantin Noble one and this is the chaft set list right here, look at Canon three the Bishop of Constantinople. So how the prerogative after the Bishop of Rome because Constantinople's New Rome. Right, this becomes the controversial canon, the basis for the Canon twenty eight of Calcilton. Right where Leo says, I reject Canon twenty eight, and then Roman calocs always are dishonest. They never tell you why they act like, oh, because of papal premacy, even though Leo says no, it's because it violates the order of Canon six of NICEA one, right, because it's Rome, Alexandria, Antioch. And for Leo's argument was that if you make Constantinople second after Rome, it's not fair to alexandre and Antioch. Nothing to do with Vatican one people's supremacy. So they just lie about what it was actually about. But notice that the New Advent, the Roman Catholic website doesn't even have Canon three even listed anymore, but the shaft set, which is based on presumably the Eastern listing of the canons, puts Constantinople as number two, not just at Calcedon, but at Constantinople one. That's the reason why at Calcadon they just inserted it because they were like what was already out of the previous ecumenical Council, which Rome had not officially really totally accepted yet. Right, So there you go. But again to back to the point of the final Canon of constant and Umble one, does that sound at all like anything Protestant will what's up man? Hey James, Yeah, Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 39: I wanted to tell you a quick little thing I think you to you'd.
Speaker 3: Be proud of me.
Speaker 27: I was actually having a debate with my.
Speaker 3: Evangelical coworker.
Speaker 15: And he was telling me that I'm a Catholic for reference, he was telling me that, you know, praying to Mary and the.
Speaker 19: Saints is not biblical.
Speaker 27: And instead of spending you know, like fourteen.
Speaker 38: Hours trying to explain to them that it was, I used a kind of transcendental argument and I was like, well, if you're using the Bible as your authority, then.
Speaker 23: You would need to give me a justification for why that's the case, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he just he couldn't give me an answer. Wow. Hey, that's good. But I mean, you know, transient arguments don't really work in the context of Roman Catholic you know, classical foundational pistemology, so I would say you need to become orthodox, Alex. What's up? One thing I want to say too about people making a big stink about this, how come you didn't call God logic in these people out till now you were distreamed with it before because they did an attack Orthodoxy till now, duh, what do you think? What's that? Man?
Speaker 6: Alex?
Speaker 3: You what I mean?
Speaker 25: Hey?
Speaker 3: Sorry, my bad? How's it going good? What's talking about?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I.
Speaker 31: Guess you were a big reason why I started attending liturgy, has been going for about six months now, about to become a catechuman cool.
Speaker 3: I was actually one of my buddies.
Speaker 31: He's, you know, think about becoming Catholic, and I was kind of talking about and you know, kind of the craziness that's under the hood. Most people don't even realize that that our Catholic, you know, some of the stuff you pointed out with the histrionic female saints and such. And it really came down to, like, I don't I genuinely don't understand the appeal of Roman Catholicism unless you want the social community or you want a lart as a crusader, which is no longer the case.
Speaker 3: I think when you break it down, it's I don't know.
Speaker 31: I just can't understand the appeal behind it at all once you actually look.
Speaker 3: Under the hood. Well, the appeal is the way that the pop apologists sell it. And I know because I fell for the same sales pitch when I was twenty one and became a Roman Catholic. Right, I think, oh, the Pope solves these issues. We don't have division anymore because he solves the issues, and now we have certitude for the dogmas, and on and on on, and then when you actually go into the world Catholicism and you see it because you think that it's going to be this church that you've read about in the Church Fathers, right, this glorious grand church, militant like the Middle Ages, And I'm gonna be like Thomas Aquinas and I was sitting in a scripture scriptorium and just write with a quill pen and create theology treatise. And it's not like that at all. That's not the reality. What's up to a boy, Cleve? What's up? I'm about to play some of you tonight, Cleve talking to me as we cover Cleve, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on you, sir.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I wanted to I wanted to chime in on something that I realized a lot of these guys that have these massive platforms that are basically just a humanist Christianity. It's nondescript, uh, non denominational, whatever the case may be. They're just appealing to the most broad audience they can. These guys are really getting nervous about the growth of Orthodoxy, so it seems like their strategy is just too well one.
Speaker 23: They want to the debates.
Speaker 8: So what they do is when they critique Orthodoxity, they do it under this dog whistle of orso Broism. So they want to sew division among star ranks, yes, but they also want to critique Christ's Church in a way that doesn't cause.
Speaker 3: Them to lose their following.
Speaker 8: So it's just this kind of shady, subversive way for them to attack the Church and not have to engage in debates. And then what they'll simultaneously do is they'll take their massive platforms and they.
Speaker 5: Will promote these other more rabid, more.
Speaker 8: Radical anti orthodox guys like JP. That way, they don't have to do any debate. They can just deflect it all to them.
Speaker 3: That's very perceptive. Look, that's very perceptive. That's very perceptive about the cunning strategy that they're employing. I didn't even notice that, but that's actually a good point rather than saying that they just disagree with Orthodox Christianity. It's oh, it's the Orthobros that I hate, right, And Sam Schimund did the exact same thing too, by the way, he said, you know, I hope that the wortho Bros die. When he pray that the Orthoboros would die, and people were defending it, they were like, who's no talking about Orthodox, He's just about Orthobros. It's like, so they're well, they're Orthodox, what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, and what do they mean when they talk about Orthodox, they're talking about anybody who is not an acumenist, So anybody who holds to Orthodox.
Speaker 3: Teaching, basically absolutely. I do want to play some of cleave, as we have cleave here. Uh, but I do Before we do that, I want to see if anyone disagrees, because we've had a lot of questioners and comments, which is fine, but we've got a full house. We've got ten people in the line here. I want you to do me an emoji. If you disagree, you go to the headline. Any disagreeers, any Protestant Evangelical people that don't like icons, they don't like mysteries, the yucher is whatever, do an emoji and I will bring you up. None of y'all are you serious? Out of all ten of y'all, nobody disagrees. Come on now, how can we have no evangelicals for two days straight calling in? Except for that one? Noah, dude, he was only one nobody. I guess I'm just cooked when it comes to debate, nobody else will debate. Okay, here we go, Devin, Devin, what's up?
Speaker 10: Dude? Can hear?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So this might be slightly decentives.
Speaker 25: I agree with you with almost everything, and I'm not.
Speaker 18: I'm not quite Protestant any lawmore, but I'm not I'm not Orthodox anymore yet either. But a huge issue I'm having is, and I guess, like I said, this might be deceptive, it's something that I don't disagree, is that I have a serious struggle with looking at seeing Mary as a provincial virgin.
Speaker 5: And then she was sick.
Speaker 18: And like I said, this could just purely be from the standpoint that I grew up in a Protestant church and that's all I've been taught. But that's something I, like I said, I am extremely struggling with that idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I would say, read Jerome's Little Treatise about the Perpetual Virginity. It's a classic, it's still good. And then watch the video that I did called a Veneration of Saint Mary, which is like a forty minute just arguing from the Bible about Mary. Those are classic, they're patristic, PTSD. What's up, dog? I mean, I remember when I was struggling with that too. When I was Protestant, I was getting into Roman Catholic theology and once I read as soon as I read Jerome Street this, I was like, oh, yeah, okay, and then the typology I think is a good argument too. Patristic PTSD. What's up?
Speaker 32: Hey, guys, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 6: Longtime listener, you know, and for WARS.
Speaker 32: I think I recognize you from that, you know, yeah, a lot where I knew you did like apologetics and stuff.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I myself, I came from like a like my stepdad was like a.
Speaker 32: Pentecostal preacher, but the rest of my family was like, you know, Baptists, non denn National type, you know.
Speaker 3: So I come from that, you know, reformer background, and.
Speaker 32: It wasn't until like I started getting into apologetics, like online. I ran into some Orthodox people and you know, it's like they had me acquiring and questioning, you know a lot of things that I never.
Speaker 36: Really thought to ask myself, you know when it.
Speaker 32: Comes to like traditions and just the historicity of the Church, the theology and things like that.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's no wonder like when we have such.
Speaker 32: Good apologetics or orthodoxy, you know that's what they say, author bros. But it's just Orthodox Christians online, you know what I mean. Like there's a lot of fake accounts and things like that. Sure, but you know, for the most part, we have really good apologetics. Like I have a group of Orthodox buddies on here. We have a channel called the Great Schizmandics of the twenty first Century. You know, we just talk with anybody on there. So, you know, and it comes to the question, there's a lot of people, like in the Baptist sphere, you know, not wanting to have these debates because you know, they don't really have a grounding for, you know, a basis for all the things that they're arguing. You know, it's just comes back to their own traditions or their own preferences.
Speaker 33: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the world peace right, Well, That's why I think, you know, seems like it would be incumbent upon the representatives from that group, like Gavin Ortland, to do some sort of public debate. I wonder if my swan bitcoin link has expired, because it looks like it's not going to the referral link. But I want to remind you guys that if you want to get started with bitcoin, you can get started via Swan Bitcoin. And of course bitcoin is kind of subtly creeping up of late. Of course we expected that even though we did have a we're back in the bear market. And if you want to get started with supporting me through bitcoin, this is my bitcoin wallet right here. We'll go to do a little bit of rouse lawn here, a little bit of money's talking, a little bit of money here. We are big promoters of what I believe is ethical money. And if you didn't see my thirty what was it? We did a podcast like forty minute case for man. I'm getting memed like crazy out here today. Look, and this is by the way, reminder of who does God logic send the converts out of Islam to synagogues, massionic synagogues where they let Ruselm preached. That's ruled over by some LARPing Mexican dude, Rabbi Eduardo. Okay, whatever, dude, Well I forgot what I was going to pull up here than you appreciate that. Yeah, just put over there. I forgot what I was, what I was even doing. We're talking about. Oh, the Bitcoin interview, that's what it was. I forgot that I shared this interview, and I kind of forget there was so much stuff going on. I kind of forgot about it. But shout out to bitcoin News and the guy that runs Bitcoin News, which is a pretty I think they have a pretty good sized audience. H he became orthodox. So the guy that runs Bitcoin News is now an orthopro, an evil ortho bro. And we had a good conversation. Cool dude. And and I've already this is already like fifty posts down because everything's been so crazy in the past few days. By the way, here is a shake e mom Jonathan Shelley, Eben Shelley right here. Check out it been Shelley. That was a good one. But I do want to give you guys the link to this only because I think it came out as a really solid thirty minute case for bitcoin and then addressing all of the usual fud. Right, I mean, bitcoin apologetics is like the same as orthodox apologetics. I don't mean literally in terms of what's important, but I mean like it's the exact same, Like everybody just repeats the same thud and then you end up. Good grief, I'm never going to find it. And of course bookmarks never doesn't even work. Let's try the bookmarks never works. I think I did a pretty good job dispelling the usual boomer fud that you get. Yeah, here it is right sixty three thousand view as well, So everybody should peep this right here? What's the ethical case for bitcoin? There you go, ethical money, Jihanny Bitcoin Jay holds the Satoshi wallet. I wouldn't be asking for super chats if I had the Satoshi wallet, dog, But you can support my my little Satoshi wallet right here if you want to donate via BTC. All right, let's get back to or reshare this because this was a good interview. Get back to the calls. Who's next, bird? What's up? Birds up?
Speaker 33: Hey?
Speaker 26: Just a quick point.
Speaker 40: Cleeve was streaming about a Catholic church that combined blessing of the animals with a Mass in Germany and some of the people gave the communion to their dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that goes to it goes to the.
Speaker 42: Previous callers question about changes in the Eucharist. It's like, it seems like the Orthodox Church responds pretty well and pretty flexibly to abuses when necessary. And I appreciate that, like, you know, as something that that changed the way the Uchrist was delivered. It's like you can tell why when you start to hear the horror.
Speaker 3: Stories of yeah, I mean, I mean, they've even done countless poles. I remember reading all those polls when I was a Roman Calitie tridecat that believe in the real presence amongst normative Roman Catholics was like down to like thirty percent at some point. I don't know what it is now, but I still have all my trade Cat book It's the entire shelf top two shelves or all the trade Cat books. So I have like Attilogamares, Michael Davies, all of that stuff. I've read all those books and all of a sudd of a const books too, and like all of them lament the fact that, hey, how come after Vatican two believe in the real presence went from like ninety percent to twenty percent. It's like it's I don't remember the exact numbers. It is something crazy like that. Wing depending what's up. Yeah, it's because when you revolutionize the church, as Vatican two did by protestantizing the liturgy, obviously people have them the same willy nilly disrespectful attitude. They lose the reverence because they don't believe in in the I mean, if the entire service is not reverent, why would you believe in the real presence. It's it's kind of obvious. Coach, what's up? And yes, I did offer because I know they're not going to act. I can just basically freely offer everyone in the world a formal debate now knowing that I have nothing to worry about, nothing to prepare for, because no one will do it. So it does mean no damage or disservice or like, I don't get nervous because I can just say, here's an offer for public formal debate with west Haf, David Wood, God Logic, Gavin orland Ip Frank Trick, Mike Winger And people said, how come you didn't tag Mike ware because he he blocked me a long time ago, so no point. You can't tag doole. I don't think if they blocked your coach Pill, what's up? Well, what's okay? I donated to David Wood when.
Speaker 30: He was in fear about the Muslims and all this stuff, and I came on here since they're too cowardly to argue against our position. By the way, I'm Orthodox, but I have a few arguments to completely destroy boy your positions. I think JUSI an Astor should be the only books in the Bible because it feels like it. I'm also very soft on the inside, and I have a lispa that means that my heart's been changed.
Speaker 3: That means your heart's in the right place, right, finally right.
Speaker 30: Also in Thessala, and iike it's really like archaeology. We actually found bass drums and like bass guitars and like all kinds of stuff that we dug up over there.
Speaker 3: So like that's how I know it's Protestant.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: You just hearded, guys, You finally heard dire get crushed in a debate. Coach christ Pill crushed him. Did you guys see it? It was epic? By the way, do you guys catch when the Baptist guy thought that Orthodoxy used the wafers. He's like, oh no, what about your wafers. We don't use wafers, dude, Leon, what's up, Jay? What's the big dogs? Hey? What's in your mind?
Speaker 9: So, my wife and I recently moved to a new house and we moved near a Catholic church. One thing I've noticed is Catholics, like I love putting statues outside, and we're new to Orthodoxy.
Speaker 27: I haven't noticed many statues and Orthodoxy, if there's any at all.
Speaker 3: I was wondering what the.
Speaker 29: Reason is, whether there's so many Catholics and they why they love statues.
Speaker 3: And pagan No, Well, I just think that over time, because because Rome never accepted the theology of the Seventh Documentical Council, basically they just accepted verbal with verbal credence, Yes, we affirm that you can have images, and so that kind of let them run crazy with what is and isn't appropriate. But the Seven Documentical Council actually has a pretty fleshed out theology of what's appropriate in the liturgy, right, and since Rome didn't accept really the theology, that's kind of nominally of acceptance to the icon Council, quote unquote, and of course they don't have any idea about what the Council of eight forty three is, which is the reaffirmation of the victory triumph Orthodoxy over the iconic class, which by the way, has even more clearer theology about iconography. They don't have that council, they don't accept it. So although ironically, Uniates do celebrate the triumph Orthodoxy again another bunch of nons stuff that makes no sense in the Roman Catholic world because it's about the papacy, it's not about the right theology. So I made a video that would be very applicable to what you're talking about and would help. It's called how icons refute Roman Catholicism? Yes, you heard me right, How could icons refute Rome? Well, precisely, because Rome doesn't adhere to the actual theology of the seventh the Chemical Council. It becomes a situation where you're correct, you can kind of go crazy with it, and you can paint giant, giant bodies with tiny peeps all over the churches, which makes absolutely no sense to anybody Orthodox. I mean, and I've been to Rome, I've been to the Vatican and I've seen. And you go to Rome, there's basically a Catholic church every twenty feet, right, So you can never even see all of the Catholic papal churches in Rome, but you don't have to go far to see a thousand fat boobies, booties and peeps in your face everywhere. Now, why is that no Orthodox church has giant, chunky chicks and dudes with serpents biting their wee weis and build fat boobies bouncing everywhere in the church. And that's because they don't believe in the theology of the seven that critical council. I remember when I brought this argument a long time ago, and a classical theists he went crazy over this. This is like probably twenty eighteen or nineteen when I was starting to make this argument. And another book actually that's pretty good just on this topic is Michael Hoffman's book, A Cult Renaissance Church of Rome. Because Hoffmann goes a Latin Mass, at least the last I heard. I don't know if he still does or not, but he actually figured out, even though he's not Orthodox, all of the stuff that we criticize about the second millennium of the papacy, like the Renaissance papacy, Borgia Medici, all that stuff, Like he noticed all that. He's like, wait a minute, the humanism actually begins with the perennialism of the Renaissance theologians, Picodella, Mirandola, all those characters. That's where a humanism actually begins to seep into Rome. And you can see it in the esthetics. It's not the only argument he makes. It's like an eight hundred page but but this is one of the argument that he makes. He says that you can see in the aesthetics of the papal apartments they have giant reliefs and paintings. To is it literally to isis. Now, we're not prudes. So I don't really care outside of the context of the church if somebody has because I mean, I'm not tempted to lust with some big old fat check out of the Renaissance on a wall when I'm going to the bathroom. That doesn't make me lust. But so I don't think it's outside of the church. I don't think there's a huge deal. And if an Orthodox person had a statue of you know, they used to have statues of the Emperor, so they would have a statue of Emperor Constantine or Theodosia. I don't think that there's nothing wrong with that. And no, I'm not saying, oh, therefore I love the statue of Trump. That's not what I'm saying. So it's not statuary that's the problem. It's whether that's appropriate within the context of the liturgy and whether or not within the church, within the context of the actual you know, alter area and all that. Does it make sense to have giant fat chicks with their ass hanging out? No, it doesn't, And that to me is like another kind of Hello. Rome doesn't actually follow the echemical councils. This is so obvious. If you read the Seventh Council and the eight forty three Triumph of Orthodoxy Council, you're like, oh, that Roma doesn't believe any of this. So their belief, their belief is not iconography. It's just religious art. There's nothing wrong. And they kind of see it all as quote sacred art or religious art. That's not what icons are. They are means of of grace. They're sacramental. They're not just religious art anymore than the Bible is like a mere religious book. No, it's the book, right, and the icons are not just religious art, they're windows into heaven. Anyway, Nicholas, what's up.
Speaker 42: Many community?
Speaker 41: Okay, So I became a kind of Cuman I think separate of this year and they've been in the church for I think about six months, and I thought, I mean, I thank you for you know, helping me come.
Speaker 36: To Orthodoxy because I was like lost before.
Speaker 41: And you know, I thank you very much for like having all these arguments against like all this bs, you know, the Protestants and Policism, because those raids Roman Catholic all my life. And it's really cool to even go because I'm going to an ociate church. But it's really cool that my priest he recommends you as a good person to watch the theology. And I don't want to say like thank you and everything for you know, helping me find truth.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Is that all that's on your mind right now?
Speaker 41: Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Let's see if we can find this Dusey here. This is a great one. This is Ephesus epistol of Cyril Twnastorius with the anathemos. 't see if you can find the whole letter, because you're gonna find out that no Protestants actually at all believe the Council of Ephesis. This is one of my favorites. By the way, this actually back in the twenty tens. This actually converted a lot of Calvinists, even before I was converted to Orthodoxy, because I almost began Orthodoxy on seven. But in the twenty tens we would have this argument, and this alone