Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. He's been fast fast Andrew, Good morning. How you doing doing good? Dude, you're doing great on this game.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you going for tournament champions Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: You're going for win number three? Right, Yes, sir? You take it on. David.
Speaker 1: Hello, David step dude.
Speaker 2: You played last year in November. Yeah, how'd you do? Didn't win? You stunked the place up? I got it? Yeah, I speak David. You stunk the place up. Well. Chili is on Chile is very generous. On Chili Day, He's.
Speaker 1: Thrown in a pair of tickets to pierce the veil Sleeping with Sirens and Beach Weather June twelve, Woodlands Pavilion.
Speaker 2: The winner will be at that concert.
Speaker 1: The other person he's gonna have to go to ticketmaster dot com to get those tickets.
Speaker 2: David, you want to win these tickets today, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And it's not even about the prize.
Speaker 1: It's just about winning and running around and telling everybody that you want and then being invited back like Andrew has been invited back. Okay, you're shouting out your name when you think you know the answer, Alex.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know. I feel I could have zeroing in on these guys.
Speaker 1: I got a weird vibe with David, meaning I think he might be well, let's just see, let's find out. All right, let's find out. Here comes your questions. Guys, you're yelling out your name. Don't yell out an answer. We don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: Number one, how many years are in a decade?
Speaker 2: David? It's a correct answer. That was slow, Andrew.
Speaker 3: I don't think Andrew was slow. David was insanely fast fast. David faster fast. He's slow fast Andrew.
Speaker 1: David got in I could here, Andrew didn't agree.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Podcasts will be available about it now podcast all right, Andrew and David. Andrew just went.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Here comes your question.
Speaker 1: What mythical creature is half woman, half fish?
Speaker 2: Andrew mermaid?
Speaker 1: Mermaid is the correct answer, fast, andrews back. Okay, this is a game I told you we needed.
Speaker 2: I needed you to listen for the wind, David, Andrew, what is always greener on the other side, David? David the grass. That is a correct answer. He got you, dude, I found completely different on the phone. Thank you for he gotcha. Andrew, you're an out for Electric Factory.
Speaker 3: You think we'd be rigging games against you.
Speaker 2: No, not at all, Man I delay. He is insane though.
Speaker 1: And Israel. All right, slow fast Andrew, you were fast, but David was, like I said, insanely fast David this morning, Dude, those two that you beat him on, he was right there.
Speaker 2: On your ass. And that last question was even the closest one. But you are the winner.
Speaker 1: And for your win today, pierce the veil tickets those are yours. And then all the most important thing is I invite you to come on the show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Would you like to play tomorrow? David? Absolutely? All right, Bro, Wow, that was a really good game.