Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, just a quick content warning for today. Trigger warning for suicide guys. There's a lot of discussion at the end of the episode about Nate and suicide and suicidal ideation. It's very hard to listen to, so if it's not for you, you can just skip the last part of the episode when we talk about Nate and take care when listening. Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. It's a mugshot Monday. It is the final episode of sixty Days in season four. Where are they now? Six months later? Kisha? Are you ready to in some cases literally say goodbye to these people?
Speaker 2: Oh? Can we skip that part? Now?
Speaker 1: It's going to be at the end. It's going to be the end.
Speaker 2: I just can I just turn my camera off and just walk off set when you do that part.
Speaker 1: No, this is not a reunion where you get to walk off set. No, it's not that kind of.
Speaker 2: I can't run off the stage like Esa saying, don't exact me. I can't do anything dramatic like that.
Speaker 1: No, you cannot, geez.
Speaker 2: The restrictions. Here are the restrictions.
Speaker 1: I want everybody to know that today is a day of morning because Bob Weir has passed the Grateful Dead. Everybody knows. If you're watching on video, I am in a Grateful Dead T shirt. I will be on a different Grateful Dead T shirt every day of the week because I do have a stack. It is in a category in my closet Grateful Dead T shirts. And I am a lifelong Deadhead, well since college. And I'm very sad about the passing of Bob Weir and and regretting that we didn't go to San Francisco for those shows. Now, the tickets were in the thousands, and it was going to be logistically impossible for us to get there and figure out how to do it and go and then have to stand amongst the unwashed masses on a field. And I wasn't into any of it, and neither was Dave. But we, uh, we didn't go, and he does. He has some friends that went, and I'm sorry we didn't go. That was the last time Bobby or was played. That was I believe it was in September. It was the sixtieth anniversary with the Grateful Dead. And I didn't go. That's okay. I've seen him many many times and he did. He's done a lot for music. And you know they were just inducted with the Kennedy Center Honors, you know, uh last year, right after Phil Lesh had passed, another founding member. So Keisha's like, oh my god, I don't care, but for people to do care, I do want you to I do care. This is a this is a week of morning I am and I vanted grateful dead T shirt. Listen, he was seventy eight. But you know these these these old rockers, man, they live longer than that.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean that's a good run for like a rocker. Yeah, if you really think about it, like seventy eight, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: But then you think about our parents' agency, You're like, whoa, that's still that's still you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So seventy eight, so yeah, run, my dad's eighty seven. I mean, you know, mom, say.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But listen, he got cancer. It says just from the bitch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing that his team put out is said he had he had gotten cancer. He beat it, but then he had a lung problem that developed. And that'll get you. So anyway, rip to Bob Weir and you know, Bob Weir had a he spoke of a like a three hundred year plan, you know, so that the music just lives on. So that's why he and some of the others sold all of the rights to all the Gratefulness to John Mayer so he can kind of keep it going with the music. And so as they say, the music never stopped and we're still here. If there's shows at the sphear, we're still going to go nice and nice.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go. In other sad news. I did travel to Phoenix for the festival, and we did lose that game barely a bad call at the literal last second that they didn't call, and whatever, we came out the winners. The world rallied around Old Miss and I just saw like so many It was like on the Bill Maher show, he was talking about it, I mean just like wow, yeah, like all over people were talking about the season. So he was.
Speaker 2: Talking about it. If the dinner ow was that last night? Yeah, because I heard them say, oh, miz, But then I just glossed over start talking about reality TV.
Speaker 1: I know, it's strange to think that I'm talking so much about football, but it's not just me and uh it's so they do this thing where they show the transfer portal. Right, the transfer portal opened and college players could put themselves in to the portal and another team could snatch them up if they agree or whatever. And of all the teams, ole Miss had only three players entered the transfer portal, which means they were trying to leave only three. Other teams had like twenty six, thirty five, you know, forty oh, and you know people that are trying to leave to go to other teams, and alm Miss only had three, so nobody wanted to leave. With this new coach, got rid of that narcissistic coach. Things are looking up. I'm happy. It's gonna be a great twenty twenty six keisha.
Speaker 2: Okay, knock on the wood.
Speaker 1: Okay, So see how you just have to be positive because the world is exploding like like wall around us.
Speaker 2: Yes, look for the look for the positive year of opportunities.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's a great way to look at a keisha. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, gave me how the feels. So No, it didn't just for just for a moment, gave me a little chill. It did like point zero second. I know, yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good for me. Yes, and we're getting done with sixty days in and we're gonna go into love during lock up now. I will say that when we're recording this on Sunday, some video and audio it's pictures came out of Zaia and Troy's latest arrest where he tried to say it was absolutely not him. His name is Troy was lying. We knew it was lying, and he's all, why would he even say, I don't know what they're talking about. It wasn't me. That's so stupid. Obviously.
Speaker 2: It was. A friend taught me years and years and years ago that if you lie, you commit to the lie. You take the line to your grave. You just keep you just keep it going. You just got so that's as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when I got lied.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep I gotta keep up with it. I don't care that there's evidence right here for all you good people to see. She didn't do it. It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: The pictures are rough there, and there's a.
Speaker 2: Conversation of her like in the cop car talking to him go to According to Amber, because she paid money for all the footage, and it's all right there.
Speaker 1: Yes according to Amber, Yeah, whooa, it's something. So anyway, that's we've got that to look forward to. Now. This episode is sixty days in season four, episode fourteen. Six months later.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Quite a bit of research, I would say I spent I had to do recaps for three episodes on Saturday, and I spent most of the time on this one, and I had a two hour episode two notes for it. I spent so much time on this, I got into such a hole that I couldn't get out of. I kept looking and as we as we go, I'll tell you what it is. But I got to tell you. The first thing I did was I go to the A and E site because I wanted to get the cast pictures for my slideshow that I'm going to put up here in a sec Okay, on the A and E site where they've got you know, it just starts at season one and scroll scrolls goal in season four and goes all the way through season on and you can click on each person. It's, you know, a professional situation. No mention of Nate, no pictures of Nate, and that made me sad.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's weird that there's not because I want to say it's because of like maybe what happens. But then again, this is a channel that is devoted to television shows about people and their charges.
Speaker 1: I know I was m Yeah, I was very very surprised that they that they did that.
Speaker 2: Very maybe his family requested that. I don't know, I don't know how how all that works.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's start Black Screen and Death. Nine inmates went undercover in the Fulton County Jail. This is a look at their lives six months after the program was shut down. Okay, so we start with Matt and Andrew. I found Matt on Twitter. His Twitter is at Rice Street seven, which literally is like probably his address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course he would put it on there, but once you see how discussing his hair is, you'll never want to visit. So there's no threat of anyone just popping up at his house.
Speaker 1: And the only reason I found Matt was because Nate tagged him in something on Twitter. I couldn't find any Matt Reid r Eed. I couldn't find anything else, and I couldn't find anything on Andrew. Currently, I'm not surprised to hear that about Andrew.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't seem like the top that would type to be on social media. But he's probably doing some kind of mission or something.
Speaker 1: Nobody's such a world traveler. It seems like he'd be the kind of guy that would post his mountain pictures and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, I guess not.
Speaker 1: I'd love to know what he's doing, like is he married with three kids? Like i'd really like he just what full of Mormon? You know, like I'd really like to know. But or is he working at a gay bar? He listen, it could go either way. We don't know either way with him. Yeah, so that tells us, you know, in real life, I'm not insane, Okay, I'm doing just fine. And I was like, no other your hair, other than your fucking hair, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, it just it's this. Maybe he's allergic to shampoo. It's just bad and it's stringy, and I just don't know what he's holding onto because she could not hold on much of that hair without it just ripping from his scalp. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: And then when he's at his house it's just as bad. It's just it's worse. Almost, and you're like, you have access to a shower twice a day, right there.
Speaker 2: Look, I the man likes the piss and cups. Maybe he only does a bird bath every day.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, So we talked about the pists in the cup. You know, it was cringey, and he was like, I was in a dark place. I was in fear for my son, and I got concerned I would act out in a violent way which would bleed over to my son. But I'm so so proud of my son Andrew. So, Andrew has been out for six months, and he says jail helped him to become more outgoing. He started dating again. We see him walking through the woods, you know, with a walkman on, and we see Matt. He's chatting with his wife and his daughter, and he goes, I was so worry about Andrew, and the daughters and the wife are just trolling him. They're like, Andrew did fine, he was fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, and Matt has still not accepted the fact that he drove himself insane. No, while he was incarcerated, like, no one did anything to him. For for the most part, people stayed the fuck away from him. Yeah, you know, because he looks like one of those people like on the street that's yes, fighting air all the time. That's what he really looked like the whole and none wants to be next to him because you might get hit by a fucking fist, you know.
Speaker 1: So we did see some new, some new moves from him that that was in prison and that they showed. I can't remember what it was, and I'm definitely not going to go back and find it, but.
Speaker 2: It was sort of like they were a waste of moves, Like.
Speaker 1: We saw a lot of the touch ja, but this move that they showed that he did in prison, it was sort of a bounce up and down where he was like, oh oh yeah, like up and down. I was like what. Yeah. People amazed because you look.
Speaker 2: Because he looked like a crazy person walking around talking to himself the hair and then you're just like, yeah, no one wanted to fool with you though your only friend was Johnny that he and Johnny was his friend only because he was a participant in the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right yeah, And they're like, Andrew did just find out it was a cakewalk for him, and you chose to go in there. You keep complaining about it, you chose to do this, and they're like, dad stupid.
Speaker 2: I mean, he acts like he really was arrested and got his son involved, and they both did time in prison, and it was entirely his fault. He created a whole scenario in his head of why they were in there, and none of it was true. I don't even think anyone asked him while he why he was in there. No one was interested in Matt.
Speaker 1: No, they were like, stay with the guy punching the air and talk to himself. So Andrew and Matt talk in the kitchen, which was a wreck. I was like, I guess they do have eight kids. I don't know how many live there, but that place was a wreck. Now, if people were coming to my house, I have messed everywhere as well.
Speaker 2: You would, but you knew a camera crew was coming.
Speaker 1: I throw it all in a box and hide it and the other exactly. Yes, that's what we do for a Christmas party. We literally bring out a giant bin and throw all the clutter in that bin and take into another room and then we look at it later. So he talks about Matt, It's like, you know, I was just panicked when you were in there. I was just panicked. And Andrew goes, I just stayed out of trouble, and trouble didn't come to me. And Andrew says, the way you handle things makes no sense to me. Like it's reckless, and you can't you can't change jail culture. Like you're not going to change the jail culture. So like, why were you so stressed? And Dad says, I'm a man's man.
Speaker 2: Men, real men wash their hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and Andrew goes, Look, it's okay like you, but when you beat yourself up for having emotions, you're gonna make it worse. So you like having emotions and then making yourself crazy over it made it worse. Matt goes, you're right, like, it's so great. You're my son. You're saying all these amazing things to me. My son has eclipsed me in every way and he has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, by far, yes, because he's I think he's crazy on the outside too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You can see his wife and the daughters are like, God, can you go away for sixty more days?
Speaker 2: So you like Nate did? Please? It was a Nate program.
Speaker 1: Matt goes, I've realized Andrew is not soft. He's entirely capable of taking care of himself. And Andrew goes. The thing is, is my dad realized, like, I'm okay the way I am, and he appreciates now how I am as a person. That's all we get from them, thank God. And we get the black screen.
Speaker 2: I mean that's all it really was to it. I mean, he sent that boy in there because he thought he was gay and he wanted the Yeah, he wanted the scared straight. Literally, he wanted him to be scared straight. Yes, And I don't I don't even know. I don't think Andrew's even gay. That just thinks he's soft, and he equates soft with softness with gayness, which is just stupid.
Speaker 1: Andrew is attending graduate school and pursuing his PhD, and Matt continues to train MMA fighters and teaches courses at a local university. Now, when I looked up Andrew Reid Utah, there was a professor that came up from BYU. But it definitely wasn't him, because it was like that guy got his PhD like in the earlier two thousands. I was like, so this is not this guy. But I was staring at it. I was like, could this be him? I was like, no, not him.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that Matt teaches at a community college.
Speaker 1: H can you what does he imagined? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He just said he teaches how to local community college.
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 2: Maybe he teaches like pe.
Speaker 1: I did wonder does he teach like Bible studies the Book of Mormon. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why he keeps his hair looking like that make closer to Jesus. Maybe that's what the things Jesus's hair looked like. He's like, this is what Jesus' hair looks like when he's up on the cross. You know.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. Keisha, Well, either way, they've got a beautiful view from their back deck, and that's all I can do. Then now we're done with them. Okay, if anybody has any updated information on Andrew. We don't really care about Matt, but let us know because we'd love to know how he's doing. Loved to know, Okay, Jacqueline, Now, I did read on the Doctor Phil blurb about her. I didn't watch that, Okay, but the baby that died accidentally suffocated while sleeping within the bed with her and Justine that we kind of figured it was something like that it was an accidental death, and she and Justin each blamed themselves and then each course blamed each other. And it isn't it is a miracle that they're still together, really really after that tragedy.
Speaker 2: Because that's that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's the way they're still together. Now. I looked at her Instagram because we saw the instagram like with her with Deante and the guy with the suit, and she definitely has now veneers. She shouts out the dentist that did it. She's got new teeth, maybe new boobs unclear. But she really doesn't post much and when she posts, she never puts like a caption. She's posts the picture with no like love being in Vegas or nothing. No idea if she and justed her together. There's no pictures of Justin, no pictures of her daughter, no no idea if she became a lawyer, Nope. She was on Doctor philm and also apparently she on Nked and Afraid. Yeah, Jacqueline thinks she's hot.
Speaker 2: That was pretty obvious. Yeah, she's really really hot. I mean she's like maybe small town of like a thousand people.
Speaker 1: Hied agree. I agree? Yeah, And here it's saying you know she's been accepted to law school. She wants to be a criminal defense attorney. But again, we don't know what has happened in her life. Okay, Nope. She says that she does not hold grudges with Stephanie, but what she learned is that maybe she's too naive, she's too trusting with people. We see Justin, we see her daughter Jima. She tells us that after sixty days in she and Justin separated, and she tells him when they're at the park, she goes, I feel like you could have been more supportive. I felt like you buckled under the pressure of having to like take care of the house and the kid with me being gone. He's like, I think he did just fine with her being gone. I think he was fine. He says, yeah, I'm really proud of you for doing the program. And she tells us, I'm grateful for meeting all the women. Shout out to the Pink crew. I do miss them. Black Screen of Death, says Jacqueline Jack Jacqulin. Jacqueline and Justin got back together. They are expecting a baby and plan to get married. But I have no idea of it happened, no idea no, I mean her.
Speaker 2: I mean Jacqueline lived a kind of a boring life, so I'm not surprised that we got a boring update about her.
Speaker 1: But I spent so much time trying to figure out are they still together? Did they have this second baby? Did they get married? Did she get her law degree? And all I can find is we a stupid Instagram where she'd barely post, and no captions, and no pictures of Justin, no pictures of the kids.
Speaker 2: No clar if I had to make a guess, she did not become an attorney.
Speaker 1: Okay, she and Justin are long ago together. That's all I would guess as well. But I'm not gonna watch Naked un afraid to find out.
Speaker 2: No. And I think Justin like Jacqueline a lot more when she was locked up.
Speaker 1: I know that's your theory, but they have been together since high school, so I think he does like her.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was cheaper to keep her sometimes, amen.
Speaker 1: Alan can't find anything current on Alan now. At one point, when I was looking him up, something popped up that looked like his Instagram name was like actor Alan, like he was packing. But then when I tried to go find it again, I couldn't find it. And somebody on Reddit, I was on a Reddit for so long yesterday, yeah, said that his Instagram led you to believe that he was an actor, but you just can't find anything. I don't like it when I just like, I just want to like, peep somebody's instagram, do it and then and that's it. Assume what they're doing. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only acting that I can see him doing is like, I don't know, Lord of the Rains, Hobbit double or something like that. I mean, he's pretty tiny. I mean, he looked like he had eaten a steak, so he's got a little bit of iron. But he looked a lot better, but he's still just that scrawny kind of look about him. If he pulled me over he was a cop, I would just keep doing.
Speaker 1: So he's back home and he says, you know, he's not sure he wants to go back into law enforcement because there's parts of that he does not agree with. And before he went to jail, he was very closed minded and he felt everything with the law was black and white and no gray. His opinion has completely changed on that. He really think twice about arresting somebody and sending them to a place like that for such a minor offense. Right, and he meets with this guy named Officer Tommy Norman, who is a cop in Little Rock, Arkansas, who is known for his connection in his community. What was this about?
Speaker 2: This did not age well at all.
Speaker 1: Why did Tommy Norman do something like last year? Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh, I don't know any Oh yeah, last year his wife accused him of domestic violence and he was or since the early retirement. Now here's the scoop. No one really believes that he put his hands on her. The theory is is that she was doing something to him and he kind of like defended himself and she got pissed off and called the cops because he was arrested. He did indeed get arrested, but he was let go. But I mean, nothing else has happened since then. But he went ahead and he did retire like he was internet big for the community he worked that he did, like I followed this little his story for years.
Speaker 1: So you know, I've never heard of this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Little Rock, Arkitas. So they walk around the neighborhood and he says, you know, loving the neighborhood and knowing the families has cut down on crime in the neighborhood. A bunch of the little kids come out and hug him, which is very cute, and the adults are like saying hey from their porch, and Alan is like, this is what I want to strive to be. You know, a person like this in my community right and blacksprand of death. Alan is working as a car salesman. He does community outreach to promote a positive perception of law enforcement. I couldn't find anything else. Alan cannot sell me a car. I am sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I need a car salesman who doesn't need a booster seat to see over the steering the bill. I am not buying a vehicle from Alan.
Speaker 1: What kind of a car does he sell?
Speaker 2: Let's think like a little bitty electric cars.
Speaker 1: I mean he's do you think he's selling like four trucks or do you think he's selling like girl?
Speaker 2: He is not selling trucks. Okay, one man that really is about trucks is going to listen to Alan tell them about trucks. No, he's selling to a sixty year old girl. So first TI, I'm ever buying a vehicle. Okay, that's what he's doing. Yeah, let's see and hopefully he doesn't suck her blood.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say. I'm just trying to see. I mean, how funny that I do not even have a picture of Alan because I was just like anything either, it was I just forgot to put it on here.
Speaker 2: He's just kind of forgettable.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. I've got Matt that I've got Andrew. Okay, next one I've got is Emmanuel. Okay, and Manuel, Hey, look.
Speaker 2: Girl, he tried to look so hard in that photo.
Speaker 1: Blessing. Manuel says, you know, my life is good. I've joined a new workout program because life is too short. Being in jail helped me to refocus and energize. I'm spending more time with my family. And we see him he makes a joke, let's go out to the yard or go out to wreck or whatever and run around with his kids. And we see Emmanuel is training to become a mentor to the at risk youth at the Anti Recidivism Coalition. So we see him go to a meeting and listen to a guy talk about like he was in jail and how he's going to help them become good mentors. Here's another guy that says, you know, you're not your past, You're not your problems, You're not your jail ctent. And he's like, Hi, I am Emmanuel. I did sixty days, Hi, And I was like, you did days. You gotta take it right.
Speaker 2: And my number one cause was when I really went in, there was spread awareness about mucus, some blood on the wall.
Speaker 1: I was there as a public health safety officer. I let them know I am from the hood. And don't you forget it, mister. So he says going to jail helped him promote awareness and help people who have been disenfranchised by society. Like I think you good at that. Yeah, And he is now a program So six months later, he's left his public health job. He is a program manager for the California Department of Communicate correct Blah blah blah. Emmanuel is a program manager for the California Department of Corrections Rehabilitation. He works to reduce recidivism. And I think, Okay, good job, he'll do good. I think he'll do.
Speaker 2: Good at it.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: I just don't think he should continue to tell people he did hard time for sixty days because there's two lies. You weren't there for sixty whole days, and you're also part of a fucking program. Yes, but I think that's gonna be. He's gonna introduce himself as Hi, what's his name again, Emmanuel Bouchie, Emmanuel Boucie Little, Boucie Little, And I did hard. I did sixty hard days.
Speaker 1: And or forty one and a half, depending on how yeah I see it.
Speaker 2: Forty one and a half, but it felt like sixty because there was fucking mucus on the wall.
Speaker 1: Okay, Johnny, Now, Johnny, it seems like according to Reddit now, and I told you before we would before that, Johnny is all over the Reddit. If you go to the sixty days in threads, any threads you go to, Johnny is there, and it is like the official Johnny sixty days in and people are like, oh my gosh. I mean, no matter what anybody writes, he's in there. He's either trolling them, like if they said something bad, he or he agrees. But I did get a lot of my information about Nate that we're going to discuss later from Johnny's post. Okay, Oh, so Johnny has a lot Johnny messy. He's not messy. He's kind of sticking up for him. Yeah, okay, okay, let's see dad. All this stuff is about Nate that we will Now here's something that happened I actually saw, Okay, I was actually reached out to I was going to reach out to Johnny okay, because I was like, okay, boy, So he he knows so much about what happened with Nate, and I think also he would know, like what's Alan doing. He would know what everybody's doing. So I went to his Instagram and was like, oh, I'm a sin of a DM, sent of a DM and immediately regretted it when I looked at the rest of his instagram because he has some extreme views on things that I do not agree with. I'll put it that way, And it was shocking, being that he is a Hispanic man living in the United States his views. So I rescinded my DM and said, Nope, don't need to talk to him. But I do thank him for his service and I appreciate him keeping his friend's name alive, you know, talking positively about Nate, of which we'll get into.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing about Johnny. This was the person that had the most interesting story. Yes, of them all, I agree. Yeah, And nothing was done with it, period, point blank. Nothing was done with his story. I mean from him being not just a gang leader. You start, do you the bad motherfucker you have to be saying I'm going to start my own gang, and you get people ret it to be part of it. Yeah, and then you have this son who probably followed you in your foots, in your footsteps, and he's been presented for murder.
Speaker 1: But he was such a nothing burger. I know, there's so much we could have learned about that Johnny.
Speaker 2: So much potential, and we got you know why, because he was Oh I was shouted by that fucking crazy person.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, Yeah he was. And uh I did find out the Reddit that his son did get out two years ago. Oh good, and appears to still be out and doing fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay good.
Speaker 1: So in this segment, he says, the whole jail experience was like a Christmas Carol, Like I saw Johnny Pass, Johnny President, Johnny Future, and you know, it's lonely in there, and you would be locked down, you had nobody to talk to. It was really lonely and he says, you know, I'm a successful person now, but I wasn't supposed to be. I was supposed to die at seventeen years old. And I now appreciate sitting down for a meal with my wife and you know, the small things in life. So they're sitting and at the dinner, he and his wife, and she says, now that you've done this, do you have a better understanding of Johnny, your son Johnny? And yeah, I'm realizing how hard it's going to be for him to come out to get on his feet. You know, we just have to support him and love him, and I want him to like come out and live with us. I'm sure the wife's like, now what now, say how can we?
Speaker 2: Okay, did you clock that? Because I clocked the look on her face, and it made me think, is she the mom of that son? Because she had a look on her face.
Speaker 1: Like, oh whoo, No, she's not the mom of that son? But oh really because they have the kids that are like nine and eleven and the one in prison is like in his twenties.
Speaker 2: Okay, because as soon as she make that face, I'm like, I don't think she's the mom because the mom would never make that face. She'd be like, oh, yeah, one hundred percent. He needs to kind of live with us. But she was like, uh, thank you, Mary Payne.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because Johnny had that kid when he was like eighteen, and now he's in his fifties. You know, God got and then he's got there and then he actually like turned his life around, got married and has these younger kids. How his mom and them?
Speaker 2: What about that?
Speaker 1: And he says, you know it in the jail, what I realize is many of the inmates are missing a father figure. Yeah, And so he goes, I'm coaching my uh second Sons, so second Sons baseball team. I believe the structure of baseball keeps kids on the right path. I love I love baseball, and I love teaching. So this has been great. I really want to help the world, and to do that you have to start with the kids that are young. And then Johnny is coaching Little League and speaks with his son often, and like I said, what I found out is that he is you know, the son is out and Johnny Junior seems to be doing fine. You can look at him upub. You could just look up Johnny sixty days and I think it's Johnny Hernandez and you'll see all his stuff and you know, if you scroll down a little, you might see some stuff that is shocking. But anyway, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Take your word for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, just take more word for it. But I do appreciate that he does go on the Reddit and you know, answer question and answer questions show. Okay, Stephanie can't find anything current on her ass either.
Speaker 2: That's surprising.
Speaker 1: There, I'm very okay. Now I've got a couple of very funny slides. Okay, first of all, this is what this is the picture that is on the A and E website for her.
Speaker 2: She's so stupid and then she posed like that she is. She's a weirdo, really person.
Speaker 1: Okay, but another picture that was on Reddit. Is this.
Speaker 2: The accuracy? Yeah, I love comparing people to the female Gremlin. And I cannot write I never it was her name, Greta, Greta. I think that's her name. There's some women, especially nowadays, with like the wigs and extreme lips and things like that, that just look like her. I'm she's somehow making a comeback in pop culture because I don't think she got enough recognition for what she brought to Gremlins too.
Speaker 1: I was laughing so hard at this.
Speaker 2: It looks like her.
Speaker 1: So, you guys, if you're not watching on video, it is pictures of Stephanie at that tell all where she is looking like the full girl from the Gremlins.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so when I was watching Stephanie back, I kept thinking about how we were talking about her nose last week, huh, and the shape and how she has what is it the what doptom? And I always call it a bull puller. Yeah, so you know what she looks like. She looks like the female dragon from Shrek. Her nose is the nose of a dragon.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because listen, I'm going to tell you something. I don't think she's got a bad nose. I just think she's accentuating the part of it that she doesn't need to concentuate.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I never really noticed she had a bad nose until she got that stupid air ring nose in there.
Speaker 1: I just can't get over it. And those it's the contacts that scare me. It's like she's like a whatever you said, a white walker or whatever. I don't know what that means with that but I think you're right.
Speaker 2: It's day Walker. Oh Blade Blade Wesley Snipes is Blade?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, is white Walker from Game of Thrones. Yes, and I didn't watch that either, you silly goose. I don't I try to watch anything, Okay, I just so the dementors. I just compare a lot of people to dementors, you know, Okay, No, Harry Potter's my jam I know Stephanie. Okay. So she says, you know, when you get out, you have to adjust to the real world. And she's still living with her boyfriend Matt, but on the couch he looks like he wants to smother her in her sleep.
Speaker 2: Well, we knew, and I think it was mentioned that she was not going to be with this dude when she got out.
Speaker 1: She didn't know why she just ran all over him. I bet she did.
Speaker 2: He's probably half scared of her.
Speaker 1: You have say, he looks like, no, you get home tonight. How lovely is that pillow? Could I choke you out with it? She's a lesbian now, you say some things. She has a new girlfriend. She's gay now now she says, I was always gay? Like, duh, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: What? Stop?
Speaker 1: She said? I've always been gay. She never told anybody.
Speaker 2: Stop, so I think goes too much and does too little.
Speaker 1: I bet she had a girlfriend in prison, but they didn't never show it.
Speaker 2: Well because she was the one who said that everybody has a girlfriend. And when she said that, I was like, you said, did she for her to say that?
Speaker 1: You said, did she have one? Sea I'd already watched a head that I didn't want to like say.
Speaker 2: So she was in there making tints too, we just didn't get to see it.
Speaker 1: I bet she was. And she says, you know, my family is very religious, but now after jail, I feel confident. So I just told everybody. And then she looks right at the camera goes, I want America. Okay again, Oh bitch again.
Speaker 2: You were not on survivor Big Brother, Traders, any of these. It wasn't a competition. It was an informative show that you were on.
Speaker 1: The producer goes, okay, so what does that mean? And she laughs and goes, why does everybody say that? Because it's not true. So they show the clip from the jail where she says, I like winning. I won in the sense and then she says I won in the sense that this is exactly what she said, and I remound it several times because when she said it, I was like, I don't think that makes sense. That I went back to make sure this is what she says. I won in the sense that I did what I accomplished to do for myself.
Speaker 2: Which was what find out that you were a lesbian?
Speaker 1: But what was it? I did what I accomplished to do for myself. What she's trying to say is I did what I set out to accomplish for myself. But she says, you know what you said.
Speaker 2: She always says stuff wrong.
Speaker 1: I did what I accomplished to do for myself. That doesn't make it any I just wrote girl what, Girl what? Anyway, she says I got information while blending in. I mean I did whippets or a pillar two. But I was the best participant I will always be and that will go down in history. I mean, I was better than Angel because that dumb ass Blue Recover. I was better than Jacqueline because they thought she was a participant. Oh my god, Okay.
Speaker 2: So she's not. She got no, she didn't get any better after the show.
Speaker 1: Now she learned.
Speaker 2: She came out worse.
Speaker 1: She came out worse. Yeah, and she got feedback and still didn't take it. And and you know, she had to get a lot of hate, a lot. You go in that reddit and it is hate after hate after hate after no. Not one person had anything to be like, well, no, And.
Speaker 2: She's one of those people that thinks I've got hater That means I'm really on and poppin' like she thinks.
Speaker 1: It's like this great thing, right, But I can't find anything about her. I can't find any Instagram.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's really a prison. That's where she seems to thrive. Maybe that's where she's at.
Speaker 1: And so the producer says, let's talk about Jackie, and she goes okay. So they see we see her saying I don't trust Jackie, but I use her. We see her saying and when I don't need Jackie, I'll throw her under the bus. And we see her saying I'll be glad when she goes home. And the producer says, what was the deal with Jackie? And she goes okay. People wanted to know why I treated her so poorly. It's because I didn't like her. Six months later, I do not speak to her, and she has blocked me because everybody knows the truth. She tells everyone, I sabotized her. No, dear, you sabotized yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know what show she watched. I really, she's on a whole different channel than the rest of us.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it. She's completely on another plane. Yeah, she says, no, the jail experience did not improve my relationship with my brother or sister as much would no, because you do you Yeah, you're unlikable. And she says, you know, I wish that it would have improved my relationship with them, but it didn't. But I do now have more empathy for inmates. So she meets with her mother, Wanda, who says, more than once a girl, I knew you always wanted to bump Kuchie to Kouchie. And remember when I asked you, do you want to bump Kuchie to COUCHI and girl, you know you want to bump Kuchie to Kuchi. That is gross. That is your mother gross.
Speaker 2: It was just so unnecessary to say that. But now you you see where some of the craziness that Steffany has comes from. Because her mamma ain't right.
Speaker 1: You're right, and they did flash back when they were at that chili's and she was just throwing with his chicken fingers and that things like.
Speaker 2: Well, she was so upset. She was so upset though, but she is not going to pass over that trip or dipper no whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: Can I please get sometings from my sauces? But then I gotta go.
Speaker 2: God, I'm just strong.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, but I am gonna need it back for my Okay. So the mom tells her. She goes, I ain't not agree with all you do, but I do love you and I support you. She says, thanks, okay, and then mom is asking her, have you met the girlfriend's mom and she says, yeah, I've met her, and her mom goes, okay. She says, well, I'm gotta tell you something. When you were in prison, I was so worried about you. I took out a life insurance policy on you. Mom was like, I was hoping this turned into a dateline.
Speaker 2: Yes I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Now, Sephanie, you ought to be worried because that's the first time when somebody takes out a life insurance policy on you, they're trying to get rid of you.
Speaker 2: She was really hoping her darted did not come back.
Speaker 1: She was thinking, I want to I'm going to be the winner in this situation.
Speaker 2: Uh, yes I am, Yes, I am. And if and if small had gotten a hold to her, she may have cashed in.
Speaker 1: But you know, Sephany says, I wanted to prove move to myself and to my family that I could do it. And Mom says, well you did, and I'm proud of you. God knows. At the end the black screen of death, says Stephanie started a new job at an elementary school as a teacher's aide.
Speaker 2: This is how we know there is a severe crisis is going on in public education in the United States.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you would have her know, as your teacher's aid. No, it would like that mean lady was mean to me when you went to the bathroom, Miss Smith.
Speaker 2: And she kept calling the swool and talking about this and stuff like that, Like what's she Every Wednesday? She calls it women Wednesday, Like what is what is that?
Speaker 1: She keeps saying that she's a present. Yeah, it's my girl. She's still living with Matt. Now, if she's so proud of herself for being a pharmacy technician, why didn't she pursue that as a career. Why she with somebody job hops like that?
Speaker 2: There's because there's some them wrong with them. And why isn't she living with her girlfriend? Why is she still living with this more poor sweet white guy that can be another black girl that would treat him so right, that's right, and who he's not afraid of. And he probably sleeps with a knife underneath this pillow every night. Well I think he thinks every night tonight for the night I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kill her, because when she was talking to him, he was looking over to her like, oh, why is she still Yeah? Poor thing?
Speaker 1: All right, Angela. So the show ended with the Angelai, but we're gonna end with Nate. So from her social media, it looks like she just got married in August of twenty twenty five to a woman looks like a beautiful beach. What it was a girl? Woman married a girl. And it appears she's now a film director, girl writer and director.
Speaker 2: Anybody with a camera you'd be a film director.
Speaker 1: It looks very profession it looks very perfecsial.
Speaker 2: Just because something looks professional does not mean it will be successful.
Speaker 1: Y'all could go check out her website, Angela Cooper dot com. Okay, so her segment, we see she's back in Atlanta and she says this whole thing was surreal, Like she's looking at she can't believe she's back there. She says, you know, when you're in jail, you feel time moves so fast. But since I've been out, like I've got, I felt like I was in there for a year. You know. No, I wasn't expecting to exit the way I did, But overall, it was a beneficial experience. I learned a lot about myself. I don't think you did it. And yeah, last time I spoke to Gabby, she wasn't doing well. She'd gotten back into drinking. Girl, you were drinking with her in prison and doing drugs. You were doing drugs with her in prison, drinking with her, and you're trying to be surprised that this girl relapsed.
Speaker 2: I can't get the past that she's in hot ass Atlanta with that button, that the top button.
Speaker 1: But it just I just want to go, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: A little bit like girl show a little chests or something like that, like why is it button all the way to the tippity top.
Speaker 1: She says, you know, I was gonna fly Gabby to see me wherever she lives. I can't remember, she says, but I haven't heard from her, and I've actually flown here to look for her. No, you did that, Yeah, you know, because Gabby is a hardcore addict, and I hope she's not too deep back into her addiction. And then says, uh. Angelaie has not seen Gabby since the program was shut down about four weeks ago. She lost off contact. So she says, you know, in my time there, I had no idea that what I did would shut the whole program down. And do I regret it? No, I regret saying I regret it. I regret that I regret saying that I regretted it, that I said I regretted it just now, and that you regretted it. Did you regret it because I regret it. I don't regret it, but I regret saying I regretted it. I was like, oh my god, we get it.
Speaker 2: She's so immature that it's scary even going back home, like after the reunion, going back home watching the show. She still no, she still didn't see anything wrong in what she did.
Speaker 1: She says, you know, especially because of somebody likes Stephanie, she was treating treating this ship like a game show. You know, she was a trifling ass, deceitful person who had the audacity to point the finger at me. And she, well, well did you, because that's what you did.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she was treating like a game show. You were treating like it was a whorehouse, like it was.
Speaker 1: It was like Harry's Harry that Way house.
Speaker 2: It really, yes, it was uh huh.
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, I didn't even join that participant group on face Facebook, you know, because they're all friends with each other. I'm not part of the I'm not part of the participant group. I'm part of the inmate group. Yeah. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: She says, these women they deserve love. They're not animals. You don't know their story, and you know that's my opinion. She keeps saying these women deserve love, as if anybody has said somebody in prison doesn't deserve love. No one has ever said that.
Speaker 2: No, And she's still failing to realize why she was part of the program as well, right right, that you have sympathy for them, but you could have done so much more if you what if Steff may say, bumping Kuchi to Kuchie.
Speaker 1: You concentrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were more concentrated on that than doing anything else. Like, what did you report back to the perneval?
Speaker 1: What did she? She like, here's how they get the drugs in, or here here's how we were able to have a full blown strip club party with bouncers and stuff.
Speaker 2: And nachos and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you had.
Speaker 2: You had a full blown fucking party there with a guest list.
Speaker 1: So now she's going to meet with Gabrielle's brother Danny. Now this was interesting and I enjoyed it quite a.
Speaker 2: Bit, so cause he did not play around at all. I was like, thank you.
Speaker 1: So she tells Danny, you know, Gabby's the first person I ever met that was addicted to heroin. And he goes, yeah, she's been missing for four weeks. She missed a court date, she miss to a probation appointment, and you know, like we just want to know, like she was still with us, you know. And so Angela goes, is this like normal that she would drop away for this long? And he goes, sometimes she'll parsonally drop off the map. But right now she's on the run. She doesn't want to be found, like she has missed a probation appointment, a court date, so she's out in the wind. She's on the run. Angel goes, well, you know, it's so great because like she had that job. He goes, oh, does she tell you she had a job at a hotel? She goes yeah, and he goes no. She goes no. He goes no, she never worked, not once. And she's like wow, and he goes. He goes, she's fucking with you. She's lying. She played, she played you. That's her game. Yeah, And Angel goes, well, did she she told she at least she told you all about me. He goes, no, he's no, girl, I never heard you. Not one thing.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I loved every single because he had no sympathy for her, probably because he watched the show and saw what an asshole she really was and he just gave it to her. But you got played.
Speaker 1: He goes, no, not one thing. He goes, here's the thing. She's a pretty girl. She bats her eyes. She tells you a compelling story and she can relate to you and sell it. But yeah, you got got.
Speaker 2: And then he also said that she's a manipulator even when she's not on drugs.
Speaker 1: Well that's what he said. He said, she's a beautiful manipulator and she's only looking out for Gabrielle. And Angel goes, so, was she like that when she was sober? Or it was the drugs did it? He goes, No, she was always like that. The drugs made it worse. So Angel's like, wow, you know, I've really been hurt and I've been through some shit in my life, and I got to say this is a big one, you know, to really care about someone and have them take advantage of your heart and your kindness. And he goes, yep, well she played you, So I don't know. I don't know what else to tell you. Girl.
Speaker 2: Everyone fucking saw it except for you.
Speaker 1: And Angel goes, well, wow, okay, talking to you is actually giving me some closure and I'm accepting this, so thank you for talking to me. And she tells us, you know, I learned a lot about Gabby today. You know, she's a good manipulator and I fell for it, and I believe Gabby was strong enough to become the woman she said she would, and for me, it was real, but I guess for her it wasn't real, and that's on her. You know, I have closure, but I miss her and I hope she's okay.
Speaker 2: You thought she was going to be this good Christian wife while you were in there, and you witnessed her do drugs and you knew she had a drug problem.
Speaker 1: And you did drugs with her, So you're not so great out there. Yeah. Angelae has not seen Gabrielle, but they speak occasionally. Angelaie now has a new girlfriend and lives in New York. Now you found Gabrielle's Instagram and that was a journey. That was a journey because she's Santa cos playing in front of a christ Was tree. And then if you click on her link tree, she does have only fans.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, she's not looking good, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: But she's alive and doesn't appear to be on drugs and maybe as a.
Speaker 2: Kid, maybe yeah, maybe, yeah. But I wouldn't have spent any money on her only fans, not even just to see what it's about. No, no, thank you. I've seen enough on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it tells me. Everything Instagram is called it's like the real I can't remember the real book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which made me realize that people are named Brie sometimes it's short for Gabrielle. I never realized that. I never knew that because it's you take out the middle, right. Okay, Now we're going to go on to Nate. Mm hmm, Okay. So I did find out why he went into sixty days in Okay. Okay, So what I've read on the reddit is that he went into sixty days in because we when he was on his second tour of Iraq, his brother went into prison, and Nate really wanted to get into the prison system. He felt prison system should be run more like the military, so that people get some discipline for when they get out. Okay, So that was one of the reasons he went end. Okay, So let's see. Nate was disappointed that when he was stationed in Iraq on one of his two combat tours, his older brother had been arrested and was facing prison time. He believes that the criminal justice system should be tougher on criminals in order to dissuade them from returning to prison, and he argues prisons should be more militaristic and less flexible when it comes to inmates liberties. So well that changed. It's interesting, that's but that's why I went in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have never thought that would be his reason for going.
Speaker 1: And we also found out the scar was because he got elbowed in a basketball game and he didn't snitch or anything, and so he got a lot of respect from the other inmates because he said it was an accident or something. So somebody else takes in trouble. Okay, So here's his segment. He was in jail for four months, and we see when they asked him, do you want to say from their sixty days? He says it helped him to fully develop the relationships, and he says Desmond is his friend for life and he needs to Desmond needs to focus on how to be a better person. He tells us that after sixty days in he and Kaylin, his girlfriend, broke up. He now has a business restoring homes that have water and fire damage, and he wants to hire veterans and formerly incarcerated guys. He's going back to Fulton County Jail. Colonel Are shows him around and shows him the new intake away that they're doing things where they do a strip search, and the colonel says they have interjected, and he says it three times wrong. He interjected rejected, interjected a bunch of contrabvery, and he means to say intercepted. Anyway, they interjected a bunch of contraband they interjected firearms and knives and body cavities.
Speaker 2: I don't know how one gets one's cavity is prepared for a firearm to fit in there.
Speaker 1: Or a knife. I should, but it's a bubble wrap. I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Has to be. Because I was thinking. I was like, they've got to wrap it up in plastic. I still wouldn't take that chance.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Nate's gonna go talk to some of the inmates. He hope they won't know be mad think of him as the stach. He walks arounds like wow, this is crazy. We see him kind of walking around, you know, the area, and he sees some familiar faces. He talks to a dude in five o three. The guy's telling him he wants to get a trade to be an automachanic. But we don't recognize this guy. We don't see Desmond, and we don't see any of the other guys. That we recognize, no, and so I could had Nate says, I did this for a bigger purpose. I'm just getting started. And then we see Nate enrolled in college and playing is to continue hiring veterans inmate. Now and let's talk about anything else. Unfortunately for you, we are going to have to talk about all of it. Okay, So if you guys don't know what we're talking about, Nate and I've got lots of details about what happened. Oh okay, So Nate, and some of this came from Johnny on the reddit. So Nate was married to this other girl. Okay, and according to the reddit, Okay, they were having a bad time in their marriage and they were separated. She said she was pregnant. He thought the baby was not his. He was wanting to get a divorce. She texted him a bunch of stuff. This is according to Reddit, so it's alleged she texted him a bunch of stuff and got him to come over. They had sex. The next day. She pressed charges on him and said that he sexually assaulted her and that he came at her with a gun, etc. Of which he said none of that ever happened. And there was all these sex messages that to prove she was like, come over here, and then then she said something went down. Now that doesn't mean he went over there. Something went down and he could have assaulted her. But he said one hundred percent none of it was true at all. The girl made up all these lies because she wanted to make sure she was going to get custody of this kid that she says was his. Okay, So I saw a note on Johnny on Reddit Nate regarding Nate, and he said the suicide that Nate ended up killing himself was because of his PTSD and his wife falsely accusing him. These are things that pushed him over the edge. Johnny has spoken to the X and she has said to Johnny that the lies that she told him got out of hand and Nate asked her for a divorce because he believed the kid was not his, like they had a terrible relationship.
Speaker 2: And she was trying to manipulate the situation. Yes, oh man, so he really didn't turn bad from what I can tell.
Speaker 1: No, now people may know more about the situation, but this is what I am reading, and this is what Johnny said, that this was like this evil woman blah blah blah. There's two sides to every story, you know, and we don't know. So let's see. I'll pull up a picture of her. There he is cute, Nate, that's the wife.
Speaker 2: So I mean we have to do is wait for the baby to be born. And if it had Nate's big ass for her and he no, it was his because whoa mega mind.
Speaker 1: So at some point Nate had checked into like the VA hospital and and said he had suicidal thoughts and he was reaching out for some help. And later in the suicide note, I'm going to read you some stuff, he says, Oh God, He says, you know, I went for help and was made to feel like a criminal, and they took away all my personal liberties, which was probably triggering for him. He was unable to use the phone or anything. And he said, in my time of need, I needed to reach out to my family and they wouldn't let me. They made me feel like a criminal because I went in trying to get some help for my mental health issues. So that was one thing, and he was like that system is broken. So he posted a very long suicide note on Facebook, three thousand words, whoa Oh God, and his family alerted the police, who went to look for him. So a policeman's doing a patrol comes upon him and Nate shakes his head at the guy when he sees him in the car and like, don't come over here. And the guy finds him. Nate gets out of the car and you guys, don't listen to this. Don't listen to this if it's going to be upsetting. This is the warning. And I'll actually put another warning in before I start telling the story, and I read the police report. The cop comes up to him, Nate gets a weapon, points it under his own chin and tells the guy like back up, like you're not gonna stop me. So the guy shields the police and then some more police come. They shield the cells behind the car. More family comes, but he never sees the family because I think that would upset him. But they are trying to help him, talk to the negotiators to get him to put the weapons down. And people were like, oh, he did it in front of a pizza Hud. He wasn't coming out of a pizza Hud and decided to kill himself. That's where that's where he parked his car. When the cops were after him, So the newgogotiator talked to him for forty minutes and then he did pull the trigger. His sister put out a statement and said Nathan loved his country, his family. He was a very caring guy. He was in a bad place. His Twitter profile is still up at his nat a boy, like at a boy, but nat a boy. Yeah, his sister profile is gone on Twitter. One day people were asking him questions. He was like, I don't know how to work this Twitter, but he was trying to answer questions. He said he and Desmond were definitely still in touch. I found Desmond on Instagram. It seems like he's in jail. It was an Instagram host from jail as you do, Okay, so this is uh. It seems like Nate had gone to a military hospital for suicidal thoughts and he says they took away his ability to talk to his family, so he had to lie to get out of there, and that system is broken. He needed help. Also, his suicide note mentioned his ex wife who I don't know ex wife current wife was separated from, who was pregnant. She told him she would ruin his life and had no idea who he was messing with and he says, so you're right, your win, You win. I have no idea who I was messing with. You're right, so he saying on the suicide note, like you win, and he said he saw no way out. He said, to all the people that think they could have talked to me out of this, know that you couldn't have There's nothing you could have done. I was set on doing this. We all have our we all have our day, we all have our time to go. Most people don't feel like we should decide that first, But I'm here to tell you I've made that decision. And as hard as the decision was, I'm happy with it. I'm done fighting with the demons in my past today and the ones that are coming for tomorrow. He also mentioned like how hard it would be to fight this court case, even knowing that he had the evidence on his side. Yeah, and he was currently at the time working as a fish and wildlife officer in Michigan. So he had gotten a community college.
Speaker 2: Was a good job and a good job.
Speaker 1: Working, and he had had become a you know, a law enforcement officer. So you guys, middle of the season or maybe like four episodes in or three episodes, and somebody sent us I can't remember who, a DM and told us that Nate had ended his life and we were just like, huh, Nate. Yeah, we didn't believe it, and we told Kimberly and then we looked up a bunch of stuff and we just couldn't believe it. So it's really really hard to look up this season and not just be bombarded with stories about it, like Daily Mail paid six, like everybody covered it and we did not know and Kimberly didn't know, which is crazy. But it is a really really sad end. And like I said, Johnny was on there a lot when people would say stuff like he was he he was a rapist, he was this, and Johnny was like, no, he wasn't. He had charges against him that had not been proven. And he had an ex wife who I have spoken to, who said the lies got out of control and Nate suspected the baby with somebody else's and other people were saying there was all this evidence that she that he was going to use the cord, that she had asked him to come over and have sex and stuff. So he had not sexually assaulted her. He had not pointed a gun at her whatever. We don't know what is true with all of that.
Speaker 2: I would all the way around, I.
Speaker 1: Would hope that he didn't do any of that, but we actually don't know, and he was obviously in a very very dark place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so sad because he helped so many people while he was in prison. In jail, you're at a program, and no one was able to.
Speaker 1: Help him, right, And he says, like I know all of my friends and family. It is something like I know all my friends and family saying I'm so great and I have all these talents, but I don't see it. And none of you, none of you could have helped me. None of you could have talked to me out of this. So don't beat yourself up over that. So it's interesting, Like in the suicide note, he's like thinking of other people after he's gone. What they will say. They will all say I could have helped and he's saying, you couldn't have. I mean, it's interesting right for him to be thinking of other people. I don't know, it's very sad, but it's interesting of all the stuff that I couldn't find anything on so many people, but I found his Twitter was still there and I could read all this stuff. Here's a picture of him that I think was must have been in Iraq, and it's one of those have you ever seen those stupid Trump banners with Trump where he looks like like a rambo with all the guns and stuff strapped on it is standing underneath one of them with like the exact guns and stuff, actually looking like the poster you know, wow, Yeah, with all the muscles and the stuff. Yeah, but it is really really sad, and I'm sorry to end it on a sad note. But if we have to know it, you have to know it. I wish I didn't know it, but you know, that's his story. That's his story, and that's how it ended up. And it's too bad. And again I don't know anything. I don't know if the woman had the baby and it is his. Yeah, it's very very close with the family and this woman. Maybe she had some help she needed. I don't know anything about it. But let's just try to remember how he is. Cute thing. Yeah, such a cute guy, so nice, so fat. That's who want America, Not you, Stephanie, not you, this girl. I forgot to even show you this, This picture on the bottom right, that's scary. That's what That's what Angela looks like now. She's a director and writer based in Los Angeles, California. Yeah, well that's that's what she looks like now. But I'll never forget. Well ended on a funny note with yeah, with Sephanie looking like the female Grimlin.
Speaker 2: Greta the Gremlin. I'm pretty sure that's a named Greta.
Speaker 1: I had no idea who that was. I thought it was like from another show. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You've never seen Grimlins too?
Speaker 1: Uh uh? I was like, is that girl from Fraggle Rock? What is it?
Speaker 2: She is not a fraggle she is a total Grimolin.
Speaker 1: You guys, I hope you enjoined our coverage of sixty days and it's crazy that the way that it hit exactly, the timing was great. It's meant to be that we were meant to cover it, and uh love your lock up comes back next week now. Kisha is going to be in a few weeks interview in Monique on her show The Leaber Lounge with Kisha, and you will promote the hell out of that here so we can make sure we're all paying attention. I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Be interesting.
Speaker 1: She's a wig expert. Now I just went and looked. Man, she's she's.
Speaker 2: She really, I mean and she I mean even on the show during her season, like she can wear a wig, like she could wear wig and it doesn't look like a wig.
Speaker 1: It looks great. Yeah. I think she's got some sort of collab, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think she.
Speaker 1: Shows like how she gets the wig on and then how she does the edges and all that, and I'm fascinating.
Speaker 2: All the shit that I cannot do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always fascinated how you make it look not like a wig. I blend in because we've seen someones that it's lived right up. No good for her. Well, Loved Your and lock Up starts next week, everybody. We're very, very excited about it. Keisha and I will be putting out stuff on our social media, so make sure you're following us the liber Lounge of Kisha and Pink Shade Pod. And I'm sorry we ended on a bad note, but this was a great show. And if we ever have a break again, like sometimes they throw Mama June at us and we get a Loved Your and lock Up break, we'll do We'll do another one, So sound off.
Speaker 2: I welcome Mama June with open arms.
Speaker 1: I know you cover John, but I do not. I will not. So you guys, if there's another season that's like really great and you think if you ever do it again, you need to cover this one. You guys, let us know. I've heard lots of people go, yeah, say different numbers, but I can't remember because I was too focused on this. But let us know. And tomorrow I'll be here with Kimberly to talk about before the ninety Days was a great episode. And then Thursday I'll be back with Pop and Bravo. I haven't done it in a few weeks with my buddy Ace Fanning. It's going to be a great episode because we are going to be rolling into episode one of the Salt Lake City Reunion.
Speaker 2: Keisha can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Okay, not wait, Keisha. I will see you on Wednesday for the Welcome to Class Fill ten dollars prime episode, and other than that, I'll see you next week for Love during lock Up. Bye bye,