Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Gham, I'm cheat Hi Cheating.
Speaker 3: It's Friday.
Speaker 2: Cheati's and studio with us, all right, our first talkback of the day before we get to Cheaty's tweets.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Selena Graham and Jeff It's Friday Friday.
Speaker 5: Y'all love you guys.
Speaker 4: Have a today, you too? There you go, lovin the Friday vibes. Yeah, Friday vibes are.
Speaker 2: Here all right, Every Friday, Cheating's in studio with us.
Speaker 4: She tweets a lot. So uh.
Speaker 2: Graham does dramatic reading of the sweets.
Speaker 6: I swear I will literally plan a birthday trip by myself.
Speaker 7: Why, oh my god, you guys. So I was supposed to plan a trip with my family, but every time is.
Speaker 4: Your birthday again, twenty ninth, that's not my calendar.
Speaker 8: Oh Gray, you're busy that day anyway?
Speaker 4: So oh next weekend? Yeah, next Sunday, I'm busy that day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I figured.
Speaker 7: But I was trying to plan like a trip to like San Diego, LA or Chicago, and my family's not having it.
Speaker 8: They don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Why those places?
Speaker 4: Why those people.
Speaker 7: Got a good question related to them, But I really want to go to.
Speaker 8: San Diego because of the beach and stuff.
Speaker 6: Did you hear me talk about the giant sewage plume yesterday? Are hundreds of billions of gallons of sewage.
Speaker 4: Just getting shut down?
Speaker 6: I don't want to disgusting. Oh, just got engaged overlooking that cess pool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it looks beautiful in the pictures, so a little stinky though.
Speaker 8: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't. I didn't hear that yesterday, but I guess thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Wait, so why don't they want to go?
Speaker 2: My answers, you already been to San Diego so many times.
Speaker 8: Everyone hates la and then.
Speaker 4: But it's your birthday. It's your birthday.
Speaker 7: I know, but I don't want to be by myself. It's going to be kind of lonely.
Speaker 6: But if you said legitimately, this is what I want to do on my birthday. I found a great hotel or whatever in San Diego, and there's a school beach, and we want to go.
Speaker 4: There's a sewage beach right there.
Speaker 6: You want to go? And they would actively say, like I'll sit this one out, and they wouldn't come.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my aunt really already said that. She's like, oh, well you can have fun.
Speaker 6: Okay, Wow, so you have to plan your birthday around other people. Did they throw out any possible destinations that they would like to go to.
Speaker 8: No, well that's not.
Speaker 2: Helpful, but they just don't want to, like spend the money. I don't she just doesn't want to go to San Diego. Okay, so, but you had Chicago. There's another option? Why?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know. I just wanted to go look up the beans.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa what.
Speaker 8: Chicago beach?
Speaker 4: Gosh, you don't know what the bean is?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: So you have to take a picture to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe hold on, let me do a quick google. Maybe I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Yes, you for sure have.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is like on your birthday bucket list.
Speaker 8: Everybody goes.
Speaker 2: It's so sad judging. And then I want to taste like a Chicago style pizza.
Speaker 4: Okay that sounds bomb yeah, deep dish.
Speaker 2: So you're going to go by yourself?
Speaker 8: No, I don't know, I see it.
Speaker 2: I swear I will literally plan a birthday trip on myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was gonna plan one for like middle of July, because right now is kind of expensive with flights.
Speaker 2: So what about your cousin they're busy, Yeah, they're busy.
Speaker 4: What about friends? Oh, it's part of it.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, that's what's giving me My next question is part of the reason you really want your family to go on the trip is so that they would pay for a bunch of it?
Speaker 4: Or now are we learn news is just because you don't have any friends?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, my heart is breaking for this birthday and you said you're turning thirty five.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I would not feel really sad for a certainly feel really sad.
Speaker 6: All right, next week, my aunt still wants me to wash the dishes, even after I told her about how much my wrist has been hurting.
Speaker 4: Brah, dude, you are them, You are the wicked.
Speaker 8: I was injured and they still wanted me to wash the dishes.
Speaker 2: How long were you injured?
Speaker 8: It was really bad.
Speaker 7: It's fine, it's fine now because I went to the doctor and then they gave me medication, So now it's good.
Speaker 4: But they give you some tile and all.
Speaker 6: If you're the doctor you're in pain, They're only going to give you tile and all.
Speaker 2: Where's the good? Yeah? And they give me like nepproxyon or something that house with the inflammation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what that is. That's advil.
Speaker 7: Well, but it worked after it's after a couple of days.
Speaker 2: But how did you hurt your wrist?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like, I think my tendons were inflamed or something.
Speaker 8: So that's what my doctor said, Carpole tunnel. It's not Carpleton.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I'm sleeping so much, probably that's on your restaurant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think maybe that's maybe that's a leave. I don't know. It's one of those.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things.
Speaker 4: You could have just.
Speaker 6: Sauntered down to Walgreens by yourself a thing and saved you however much it costs to go see a doctor nowadays.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's true, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: It made me feel little bit special that he just didn't get over the counter a week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they give you a lollipop at the end of the visit and they put like a cute little band aid on it. Your wrist will be fine.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time.
Speaker 10: Four four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The Didy trial back in that shit. I remember it was canceled Wednesday because a juror got verdigo. Then yesterday was a holiday. So today Brendan Paul is Didty's former personal assistant. He is expected to testify. He has been granted immunity because he is going to testify about the drugs that he supplied to Didy, who then supplied them to everybody else.
Speaker 4: The NBA Finals is going to Game seven, you guys.
Speaker 6: Hopefully this will help the painfully low TV ratings on this series. Last night, the Pacers totally pounded the Thunder in Game six with a one oh eight to ninety one win on their home court. The Pacers were up by as many as thirty points in the game. It was never in doubt. Game seven is going to be back in OKC on Sunday, where a champion will be frowned. Tip Off is at five o'clock night, sunny and clear skys.
Speaker 9: Daytime highs will be in the upper sixties from mid seventies and should remain the same throughout the weekend, so it'd be nice to be out in about niceties.
Speaker 7: Hey Capricorn bestie, Yay your day's going to be a nine out of ten. You're giving a main character energy and people are definitely noticing. Someers might even slide into your DNS or compliment your style. So act surprise. But you knew you looked good. I know, I wore my crocks today. Capricorn wore the crocks today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you strudded in half or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your daytime leggings.
Speaker 2: Are looking good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, lost Linsey that they're not really good.
Speaker 1: Stop the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You know, here on the JV Show, we'd like to keep you up at the latest trend, whether that be fashion, food, dances. In this case, a drink.
Speaker 4: Drinks.
Speaker 6: You guys, I don't know if you know this, I mean, Selena you mentioned earlier, You've seen a lot of this on social media. But the go to drink of the summer for twenty twenty five and by the way, today's the first day of summer.
Speaker 3: Right, I thought it was tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I think it's today Summer solstice, right, either way, let me look at it either way, summer either way, summer is upon us. And the drink for summer twenty to five h spicy Savvy Be. What are you guys familiar with the spicy Savvy Be? No, all right, spicy sovvy b Savignon blanc, little haul PENI of slices in it. Super easy to make, so it's very Yes, yeah, that's right. If you freeze him had a time even better, keep keeps the wine cold. Look, people are absolutely loving it. They say it's, you know, crisp, but also a little spicy, and it's delicious.
Speaker 4: There's one guy, I just saw his video yesterday.
Speaker 6: He is issuing everyone a major I'm gonna give an alert here, major warning about what can happen to you if you drink this.
Speaker 11: Not put jalapenos and your sav Yon blanc because it's too good. It's too good, and you'll end up drinking two bottles and you'll wake up looking Michael Damn Cocker two like I've done right here.
Speaker 4: Okay it maybe want to go to a club and twork. Okay, I don't need to be in no clubs twerking, But that's what's gonna happen to you if you.
Speaker 6: Drink the save Yon blanc with those peppers in them.
Speaker 11: Okay, Chris gets a little spicy when you put them peppers in it and it's too.
Speaker 6: Much, and it's too much, he said, you can't.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna be able to drink just one bottle.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have two bottles and next thing you know, you're gonna want to be at the club twerking, and you don't need to be in the club tourch.
Speaker 2: Be honest when you said he's issuing a warning. I thought it was gonna be like, maybe he drank too much, it was too spicy, and he was like paying for it the next day, you know. Yeah, well he.
Speaker 4: Said he woke up looking like a damn cockatoo because.
Speaker 3: His hair was we've all done that normal week because his.
Speaker 4: Hair was all messed up.
Speaker 6: Have any of you ladies tried the spicy sovvy bee?
Speaker 2: I haven't known yet.
Speaker 4: What you haven't tried a spicy sovvy bee?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: I just heard about it this week. Wait, you've tried this?
Speaker 6: I have tried one, as it is good, you guys, it's good. It's one of those things that you don't think that you need, right and it sort of seems like an odd pairing at first, but like if you like spicy margaritas and like I I like putting hall of panials and damn near everything. A couple of little slices in there. I didn't do them frozen. That probably even makes it better. Keeps the wine probably a little colder, but a little spicy savvy bee you guys, there's something about it and it's very refreshing.
Speaker 4: I will be doing it again.
Speaker 9: So this is something you've had, like you've been having for years now.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, just since somebody because this has gone viral that everybody's making this drink now because it is the it drink for twenty twenty five summer. By the way, did summer start today or yes, today's the first day? Okay, So I thank you. That was correct, But I highly recommend you, guys spicy Sovby.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Did you wake up looking like a cockatooth?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 4: I didn't have the two bottles.
Speaker 2: I just the half the bottle to make you want to go to a club and twurk it did.
Speaker 1: So you've been worn the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so off the air in the middle of that song, I was like, oh my god, Megan the Stallion was on Love Island. She was I guess I don't watch Love Island. I just saw this online right now, Can you somebody explain why she was on there?
Speaker 7: She was doing part of a challenge with the challenge, Yes.
Speaker 9: Don't give anything away though I'm not there yet.
Speaker 2: All I know is that she's there for a torking challenge now in a gold shiny two piece.
Speaker 8: Yes, she looked good.
Speaker 2: She always looks good. But anyways, that led to a conversation amongst the ladies here in studio, not myself because I've never watched this, but about who's really hot on the show. We have to talk about who Cheaty's in love with?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and Cheaty's like, I love what's his name?
Speaker 5: Nick? Nick?
Speaker 4: I love Nick on that show.
Speaker 6: And I was like, we know Cheaty's celebrity crushes in the past, Jack Carlow, Mickael b Jordan's. I was like, is he more Jack Harlowe or more Michael b Jordan. So it was like, are you trying to ask if he's black or white? I was like, well, yeah, more or less? And so go and describe what's his name against Skip Nick?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 6: That's what I said, Can you describe Nick to the audience that maybe don't watch Love Island because I you showed me his picture and it was not setting my loins. He was giving Fourth Jonas brother vice taste.
Speaker 14: I'll say that, like some of the guys you like, they're like really hot, like okay, I get it, j Yeah, and then you get in there's the Jack Harlowe of the world.
Speaker 2: The Nicks.
Speaker 3: Nick is fine though. We do have a picture by the Way Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So he describe describe him for those who aren't able to check out the picture.
Speaker 9: Gh he has like Justin Bieber two thousand and seven hair.
Speaker 7: Well, he has a nice body. He's like a six pat going. Yeah, he does have curly, curly hair. He is white and kind.
Speaker 6: Of cornballsh looking and a maybe this picture he's like, you know, giving sexy male model like nineties heart throb yeah to the camera. But some of his other ones on his Instagram that he showed me were giving a little bit more cornball vibes.
Speaker 7: I know he is a little silly, but it's kind of cute.
Speaker 8: I love him on the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he's given like mouse oh my compared to like all the other Islanders.
Speaker 8: He's pretty.
Speaker 4: Is that what you call someone on Love Island, Yeah, islanders.
Speaker 2: He's the best one, and all the guys maybe.
Speaker 8: Not the best one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Jeremiah is probably the best one.
Speaker 3: Jeremiah is Yeah, I think Jeremiah's.
Speaker 2: Probably Look, Jeremiah is the best one. Why are you in love with Nick?
Speaker 8: Because Jeremiah is toxic?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think maybe Cheaty likes him because of the personality.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the personality.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, what's the what's the premise of Love Island again?
Speaker 4: Like, what are they It's just they just put a bunch of people.
Speaker 7: On an island pretty much and see if their connection is stronger than like other people.
Speaker 2: But there's challenges, because Megan was they're doing a challenge, so.
Speaker 9: So they they couple up, but the couples keep switching throughout the show, and then I think I believe at the end, the couple that makes it to the very very end can win some money as well.
Speaker 2: But the challenges aren't just they're just for fun. They don't really win, so they don't and they don't like get eliminated.
Speaker 9: No, not from the challenges, not from the challenges, but they do get eliminated throughout and then people come come in to the middle of.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you explained that because now I don't have to sounds like.
Speaker 2: Every other reality show out there. It honestly does. And people like losing their minds over Love Island. It's all people talk about. Listen.
Speaker 9: Cheety told me I needed to watch this season, and I was like, fine, I'll give it a try. I have been watching, and mind you, the episodes are two hours long. I haven't get into two hours. I've been taking my iPad with me, Like, if I'm watching, if I'm washing dishes, my iPad's right next to me, If I'm showering, my iPads out there, if.
Speaker 4: I'm you're just living life right now, my.
Speaker 3: Bad is next to me. I'm living life.
Speaker 14: But so.
Speaker 4: Is the show on Peacock. Yeah, it's on an island.
Speaker 2: I know no, but I'm like, how do you have Peacock? Because you're telling me the rest of the world has Peacock?
Speaker 4: Are you watching this?
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not that expensive.
Speaker 3: You're sleeping on on Peak.
Speaker 2: I guess I am.
Speaker 8: Do you have Peacock?
Speaker 13: Graw?
Speaker 6: I had it when I had cable back in the Stone Ages, and now that I've cut the cord.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm not the my log in anytime.
Speaker 9: Only one of you, though, you're gonna have to fight over I have to pick one.
Speaker 2: Who is Who is it going to be?
Speaker 4: Who gave you the house? I feed you? Come on, that is true.
Speaker 2: I have to go with some thank you. I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember that, all right.
Speaker 2: So the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, they have been eating the charge for like better pay in the cheer world when it comes to the NFL because they're brently getting anything. And this is no no secret. I mean they're getting paid like scraps in the NFL for the longest. It's like, well, you're making that up in uh you know, the uh, the opportunities, the opportunities that you're gonna get from this and all the attention that you that you're gonna get, you get side gigs and all that. So they have a Netflix series, America's Sweethearts. The second season just dropped this week, and that's where we learned because they kind of mentioned this on a camera that they got a four hundred percent pay raise that that it's gonna go to go into effect this upcoming season. Okay, so before they were getting fifteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what's the minimum wage there in Texas?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's probably a lot lower than that, but it might be.
Speaker 2: So they were getting just fifteen dollars an hour. That has jumped to around seventy five dollars an hour an hour when you do the math. They were only getting paid like two hundred bucks a game cheese.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then required to like buy their uniforms and stuff. I remember they have like all these expenses and stuff that they'd have to pay for their own pocket.
Speaker 4: At least that's what we heard from some cheerleaders that we know here locally.
Speaker 6: That's a good I mean, four part is a start, but still the fact that they were making you know, we have fast food workers making twenty dollars NFL cheerleader on the Dallas Cowboys, like one of the most you know, iconic cheerleading squads of all time, and you were making.
Speaker 2: Fifteen dollars an hour. That's sad.
Speaker 9: And did you say they were the highest paid or we don't know that, because if they were getting teen, imagine before imagine the.
Speaker 3: Other teams, like what were they getting.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, Yeah, I don't. I don't know because I honestly I don't know what the other girls. So this is the first time I've heard them put a dollar amount on what they're getting paid.
Speaker 4: I think it's still probably pretty low universally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is after it, and it only came about because of them like taking legal action back in twenty nineteen for higher pay. Otherwise that probably would have like never given them the time of day to even hear them.
Speaker 6: Out, which is so shocking because the NBA, of all the sports organizations, has more money than than any of them. Yeah, the NFL, they've got just beyond I know, beyond I know crazy what sports?
Speaker 4: What did I say?
Speaker 2: He said, the NBA? Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: NBA does not.
Speaker 6: Ratings are down. No, they still plenty of money, but their ratings not so good.
Speaker 2: Is that just because the boring finals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the finals.
Speaker 9: That's why we need to watch women's sports Visa Up, Everybody.
Speaker 1: Family Show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You just this peacock has commercials.
Speaker 3: But I'm sorry that I'm trying to say money.
Speaker 4: That's so discussing peacock.
Speaker 9: I know you're watching in your mansion, Selena, but I'm over here in my wom bedroom apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, try to say money over here.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: I have Hulu with ads too too.
Speaker 3: And I even ended up getting Netflix with ads too.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not doing that. It's not that bad.
Speaker 6: No, I'm switching to that one too. I have Disney Plus with the ads too. I got locked out of my account and the time I logged back in, it had ads.
Speaker 4: I guess it is what it is. This is what happens.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JV show. This is Trisha from San Jose. I got a new puppy. His name is Marshall. He's learning how to potty train. And I took him outside and I found something in his mouth and it was a nut. So I couldn't help it laugh because I kept hearing he's got a nut. Anyways, have a good morning.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite drops. He got a knot, Marshall.
Speaker 2: Cute his name ever for a good time, Marshall, welcome in. He got himnot.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, listen to this. Fat Joe is the new Diddy or the new r. Kelly or like one of those got maybe a combination of both. I don't know. But his former hype man, Terrence Dixon, earlier this year, he made some shocking claims about Fat Joe. Fat Joe ensued him for defamation in April, and instead of Terrence dropping his claims, he just filed a twenty million dollar lawsuit. So listen to some of the stuff he is alleging. The varieties reporting on the lawsuit, they say that the lawsuit states Fat Joe took part in quote coercive labor exploitation, a financial fraud, sexual manipulation, violent intimidation, in psychological coercion, and claims that Rock Nation helps cover up some of the stuff that he was doing. Now, let's get into some of the specifics here.
Speaker 4: Okay, this former Heights family.
Speaker 2: The former hype man. He claims that he personally witnessed Fat Joe engage in relations with teens. He's saying fifteen and sixteen year old os, it's not good. The lawsuit mentions three Jane does that Joe would give money to he would pay their phone bills, he would buy them clothes in exchange for certain favors. He alleges that Joe flew one of them out over from overseas here to the US, paid for her to get a BBL. Again, I don't know how true this is, Like what fifteen sixteen year olds can get a BBL without, like without parental you know, permission, or maybe that's the thing, if it's if it's a shady spot, I don't know. He also alleges that Fat Joe was like falling in love with one of them and would fly her out to shows and like put her up in like hotels or condos or whatever close to his own home to be able to like be near her. And this former happen not Hepeman also says that he himself was forced to partake in certain acts and do things under duress and surveillance. He was afraid to lose his job and uh. He allegedly has evidence of some of these illegal relationships. He says in the Laws that he has a recorded phone call of one of the Jane Doves talking about Joe to her cousin.
Speaker 4: YI, this is not good.
Speaker 2: This is not a good look.
Speaker 6: Such a bummer finding out all these people that you know you grew either grew up listening to or watching movies or whatever they you know, and they just find out they're just awful people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Now, if any of this true, it's all legends.
Speaker 2: We don't know right now. Fat Joe and his attorneys did respond and they're saying this is just another case of somebody being a disgruntled, you know, former employee. So hopefully that's what it is, but I don't know. He was already hit with a defamation lawsuit and then countered back with this. I don't know. Yikes, Graham, it's not good. I know, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right, let's talk about this new asteroid projection you guys, it's.
Speaker 4: A little scary.
Speaker 6: Well, NASA's just updated it's projections for asteroid twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Y are four? You guys remember that one?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, my favorite one.
Speaker 6: It was the one that they thought had about a three or almost four percent chance to hit Earth in December of twenty thirty two. And even though the odds were slim, that was pretty scary. And it was a pretty scary thought because the asteroid's about two hundred feet long and it would definitely do some damage depending on, you know, where it impacted Earth.
Speaker 4: Well, NASA's been studying it.
Speaker 6: They've been keeping a close eye on it, and they now believe there's a four point three percent chance of it hitting the Moon. Before they said there was just a chance. I think we talked about that little over three percent of it hitting the Moon, but that projection's gone up. Should the asteroid hit the Moon, it would cause a crater as large as three thy two hundred feet across and release six point five mega tons of energy. I don't know like how to quantify that, but that's a lot, you guys. That's a big, big impact. They say as much as two hundred and twenty million pounds of lunar material, you know, rocks and everything could be released by that kind of impact, and then some of that would could fall to Earth in the days following. Now, most of that would be small, you know, pieces that would burn up in the atmosphere. They say it would be a pretty spectacular shower that you'd be watching at night, but there'd be a chance that something larger could come through as well.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 2: Is this not freaking anybody else out? Okay?
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 2: While we were sitting in a panic, and everyone looks so calm, around the stadium.
Speaker 6: Well, Genie's over there thinking about that guy Nick on Love.
Speaker 2: Island picture right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see, she ain't worried. It's only a four point three percent chance. In twenty thirty two, we got plenty of time. Think about how slow time goes by right now, think about.
Speaker 2: How fast the year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think the year is going halfway through the year.
Speaker 4: Crazy. So anyways, we all have that to look forward to. So marka calendars.
Speaker 6: Uh, December twenty second, twenty thirty two, four point three percent chance.
Speaker 3: We won't even have a Christmas Day.
Speaker 6: You're going to get a Christmas meteor shower. It's gonna be awesome to watch. It's just gonna be streaking through the sky, shooting star after shooting, star after shot. Yeah, they said it could also have a very negative impact on all these satellites. You know, we have just tens of thousands of satellites spinning around Earth right now, and if all these little pieces of moon rock flying everywhere, and it could be just blasting satellites left and right.
Speaker 2: But you know that's not good, but not our problem, all right, Thank you for.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, NY JV.
Speaker 16: Show It's Tracy D from Salmonteo. I just wanted to come on and comment about futurehealth dot com. I joined because of Selena and listening about her husband. I think it was about the thirteenth. I got my medication real quick, real easy process, and I've already lost four pounds. I'm feeling great. The support on the app is great. They check in with you.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 16: Thank you Future health dot com.
Speaker 5: Bye, guys, have a happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. I'm happy to hear that. I'm telling you, guys, this stuff it just works like there's no way it will not work for you.
Speaker 6: She said the thirteenth. It's only the twentieth. She's down four pounds. That's seven days.
Speaker 4: And Tracy D just to let you know, not a paid actor.
Speaker 17: Show.
Speaker 6: You've heard Tracy D leave talkbacks before time. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Hey, but yeah, so you listening if you want to try their website again Future health dot com and that's you're spelled without the E. All right, we have to get to what the bleep where you can win this chug mug. What a great way to kick off the weekend. Mentionine winning a chug mug like right now, all you have to do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out where it is always when you think you know what it is, run on over it to those talkbacks on the iHeartRadio app and leave us a message. Ire guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 18: Yep?
Speaker 2: Why is it so hard to get a mouthful of and not get some on your chin?
Speaker 4: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 6: The struggle I know, real you do happens to me all the time.
Speaker 4: Think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind, first and foremost, this is a family show, so that winning guests is going to be something p g. Keep it family friendly, all right, leave us your name and your city along with that, guests, and you are leaving those guests. Like something said on the talkback mic on the newly upgraded and always free iHeartRadio app, gott to be the first correct answer of the morning.
Speaker 4: Get that JAV show chugmug though, so get them in quick.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the bleep, where all you have to do is be the first person guest today's bleeped out, and we're going to send you this JB Show chug mug is always when you think you know what the word is, leave it on talk back on the You Improved iHeartRadio ap in case you missed today's clip, here it is. Why is it so hard to get a mouthful of and not get some on your chant? It's possible, it is. It's even worse when it's like a kid doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's happening in your house?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Let's go to your guesses you more JV Show.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: This is justice from My guess for the beleeve, That word is spaghetti. Have a great weekend spaghetti.
Speaker 4: That's one of the most popular guess is great.
Speaker 6: Guess it's you can't even when you think you've eaten spaghetti cleanly, then you put that paper towel to your face and it's just ready.
Speaker 4: How did that happen? H'm Melissa Frommerwasetti.
Speaker 2: My guess for the word is toothpaste. Thanks Okoday.
Speaker 4: I guess a couple people have guessed that as well. I don't I Do you have that problem?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can get really foamy sometimes close your mouth, yeah, but it just starts to like seep out. But my mouth is closed because I'm openly brushing.
Speaker 3: Like you want to open white?
Speaker 2: Do you close? Do you brush your teeth through your mouth?
Speaker 8: Closed?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: Like I I am of an age where I no, But I'm of an age where I can control the toothpaste from dribbling all over my face.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I can't control them either.
Speaker 8: Judgement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try to let my kids do that. I'm like, what are you doing? There is a way to do that without that happening?
Speaker 2: Sorry, none, Grandma's so perfect.
Speaker 13: I gave Trisha and my guess is popcorn, have a good day popcorn?
Speaker 6: People guess popcorn so far this morning? That one has me scratching my head.
Speaker 2: I think that's for a lot of the people that do like the handfuls that well, when you're getting a yeah, it doesn't really stick to your chin afterwards.
Speaker 6: The butter does, though, when you get that real butter and popcorn at the theater.
Speaker 4: Oh, butter chain is the thing.
Speaker 2: Great butter chin sounds really weird.
Speaker 4: No, that's what she'd be, cute butter chiin butter chin.
Speaker 3: I get so guess is it?
Speaker 4: She's a total butter chick.
Speaker 2: What do you think Today's bleeped out? Where it is? Leave it on the talkback Gonna play more of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are playing.
Speaker 2: What the bleep where? Hopefully give somebody this chuck mug. You just have to be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out where it is always and you.
Speaker 4: Think you know what it is?
Speaker 2: You leave your guests on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. If you missed today's clip, here it is. Why is it so hard to get a mouthful of and not get some on your chin? It's impossible telling you right now, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hike morning. This is Esther from Hayward and my guess is ice cream.
Speaker 2: Ice cream.
Speaker 4: That's one of the most popular guests this morning. Ice cream. You get a lot of cream on your chin.
Speaker 2: No, I think I'm pretty good at not doing that.
Speaker 3: What if you're eating it from a cone?
Speaker 2: I say, I don't ever eat do the call?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just get it in a cup.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hate the joy of having an ice cream cone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just too messy life joys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the crunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it in a cup.
Speaker 2: I'm a cupp by ninety four nine Christina from San Francisco. I think today's bleeped out word is tacos.
Speaker 8: All right, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, always, every time never fails.
Speaker 10: Good morning JAV So my name is Ari and my guess is nuts.
Speaker 4: That's that's a great that's a great guess. You know he got a knock.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, because you're eating by the handful, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Good morning JV Morning Show.
Speaker 13: This is David out and Richmond taking another guess in today's missing word, and I I guess the missing word is ramen, as in like the ramen noodles Japanese soup. So ramen is my guest.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, here's today's clip. I'm why is it so hard to get a mouthful of ramen and not get some on your chant facts so mess then you're like slurping it, and then.
Speaker 3: It's so working.
Speaker 6: One of my favorites, noodles, just slopping all of Yeah, it's worth it.
Speaker 4: I would to get.
Speaker 6: One of the other popular guesses this morning was watermelon. That's where I thought you were because that's just a good juicy watermelon. By it's for sure, dripping sticky.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it doesn't happen to you.
Speaker 2: Guys like Gus, I mean I don't. I mean yeah, sorry, mostly would just like to leave you hanging.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is so sticky.
Speaker 6: Let's get some shout outs because this is and the shout out this is very brief this morning. This is buddy, David and Richmond was he was the only person that came with a correct answer this morning. Now, look, there were a lot of people guessing spaghetti. Great guess. There are people guessing noodles. A great guess. You were so close. But the word we're looking for, Rahmen, that was the one there were. The guests were all over the place this morning. Thank you to everybody that played. And if you did not win your chug mug today, like David and.
Speaker 4: Richmond, how many chug mugs do you think? Yes too, I think.
Speaker 6: For sure two, possibly three. He's just stacking them up in there.
Speaker 2: That could be you. We'll do it again, yeah, Monday morning, same time. Here on the JV.
Speaker 1: Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: He said, we have Joey on the line show. Yes his is Joey, Yes it is Joey, what's up. How's it going? Happy Friday?
Speaker 4: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your plans for the weekend. What's going on.
Speaker 4: I'm on my way up to Arnold to pick up keys to a cabin I just bought. Nice super excited.
Speaker 6: I'm very, very familiar with Arnold. Arnold's in the vicinity of Herbert Camp. Go through there every drive through Donald every summer. It's a cool little spot.
Speaker 4: That's good. I'm excited. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if we can get you hooked up at these tickets for Post Malone as well. Here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Got to get three correct, and if you can do that, you'll be checking out posts at Oracle July first. Okay, awesome, all right, So here's question number one. Finish the title of this novel, James and the Giants, blank.
Speaker 19: Gold Doll.
Speaker 4: Let's go classic book. You ever read that, Selena?
Speaker 2: I think we think you would know. I don't know if I don't know if I read it or if I saw a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something as good as the book?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Question number two, what is the largest joint in the human body?
Speaker 4: The largest joint. Yeah, not one that you smoke, not like Snoop Dogg. Question. This is the largest joint, your shoulder.
Speaker 6: That's a great guest, that's probably number two on the list. Number one, though, we're looking for knee.
Speaker 4: Your knee is the largest.
Speaker 2: And then all right, here's the question number three. How many ounces are there in a pound? Sixteen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, you need this fourth and final question to win the game. Before his iconic career as an NFL TV personality and commentator, what team was John Madden a coach of?
Speaker 4: That would be the right.
Speaker 2: Killed it?
Speaker 3: Yes, you just want two tickets to.
Speaker 9: See Post alone on July first at Oracle Park.
Speaker 2: Congrats, congratulations, awesome, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You made it seem so easy to you have this like cool, calm and collected demeanor.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: You've never been to Arnold.
Speaker 6: You know that's just it's a way of life if there is laid back bro.
Speaker 2: Love it. Well, congratulations, have an amazing weekend, and hang on for those tickets. Graham, do we havesk some shout out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: A couple dms here. First one, my name is Melody, longtime listeners. Saturday is my birthday. Can you say happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Please haveppy birthday?
Speaker 4: Yes, we can do that. Happy birthday, Melody, who use a fart?
Speaker 6: And then one more here, Hey, Graham, were wondering if you can give my son Noah a birthday shout out today it's his eleventh birthday.
Speaker 4: We want him to know, how we want him to know.
Speaker 6: Excuse me that we are so proud of him as from mom dad, Happy eleventh birthday, son, We love you so much.
Speaker 4: So yes, happy birthday. No Uh, who is a birthday? Weird?
Speaker 6: How all the kids like stopped having birthdays? Remember like a couple of weeks ago, they'd be like twenty birthday shout out? Yes, are not as many kids born during the summer?
Speaker 2: I guess not. I mean not according to our shadows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess it's just the theory I'm working on. But I'll keep compiling the evidence.
Speaker 2: Before we move on to today's hottest tredging, which is coming up here, can we discuss the chug wheel?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 6: What's there is to discuss? It's exciting, it's coming up at eight twenty. People love the game, plea, Graham.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's there's a there's a safety hazard. Why this morning's chuggle because you add injured their wist tank water to the chug whill. Well, okay, I'm sorry. I honestly don't think that should be on there.
Speaker 6: All right, So the chug Wheels got gone through a bit of an overhaul. Some new featured items this week, but the number one featured item today is toilet tank water from a toilet at home, because we were talking about the toilet tank water earlier this week, because people were taking the lid off their toilets and then filling it with flowers and making it like a cool thing, a cool feature in their bathrooms, like a bunch of flowers coming out of their toilet. And I was like, are you guys scared of toilet tank water? BECAUSELN is like I would only ever touch that with like really thick rubber gloves on.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, but why it's just water, which is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's just a toilet tank. Why is it on our chug wheel? I'm sorry, that's discussing I'm not.
Speaker 6: Yesterday and if you follow me on Instagram, I posted a video my story of myself harvesting some of that toilet Did.
Speaker 2: You let yourself have a taste. You said you would, that you would gladly drink a cup of your toilet tank water.
Speaker 6: Didn't look If somebody wins the chug wheel game today and my name gets drawn, I'm spinning that wheel and I'm praying for a to lant on that because I was good, clean, healthy water. I don't know why you guys are and I've never really, I've never gotten so many calm. It's on a video before my life and everybody like, that's disgusting. I'm calling the cops. That's criminal, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't protest a lot of things that we put on the choke wheel and everything on there's now even your bath water.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, grosser, that's way grosser, way grosser.
Speaker 4: That touched the skin.
Speaker 2: This is toilet water.
Speaker 4: Not toilet bowl water, Hitty.
Speaker 2: We should check if this is even legal first before eight to twenty, because that's what you're going to be doing the chug wheel games.
Speaker 6: Let's look legal, and it is i chug wheel and it is crystal clear, sparkling water.
Speaker 4: Even my wife booed the idea. She's like, you can't do that. That's gross. It's just water.
Speaker 2: That's on board with.
Speaker 6: This, but it's it's like a practically a brand new toilet, and it's just water that comes out of your shower head or your sink faucet right there next to it.
Speaker 4: It's the same water this This fills up the town.
Speaker 2: I don't drink my shower water either, but it's worse.
Speaker 4: It's from a toilet. Why wouldn't you drink your shower water. It's the same one of that come out of your sink. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just say hot showers.
Speaker 6: I'm not, you know, I get that, but like, just drink water out of this either, saying out of principle, I drink sink water.
Speaker 4: What do you How do you brush your teeth?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't drink it. When I brush my teeth, I spit it back out.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have a few SIPs before bed, and I'm not I'm not ashamed to admit.
Speaker 4: Why weird water? Is it different than drinking out of your kitchen sink?
Speaker 6: It's the same water that, yeah, but it's not it's not harm I know that you guys want your precious filtered water a bottle of water, which is ridiculous. It just drink your tap water. Your tap water is fine, but whatever, it's the same water.
Speaker 2: It's back to the chug will We ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: It's on there and we're going now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning guys, Joshua and Gilroy. Leila here. We want to wish her cousin, my niece goddaughter Audrey, a happy sixth birthday. We're leaving the condo right now, about to go to Disney Man. Alright, guys, have a good one and who gives a fart?
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 4: It's a good point. Have a great trip to Disneyland, and yes, birthday years.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Justin and Hailey Bieberg got into a huge blowout fight on Father's Day. So if you followed Justin on Instagram, you know Father's Day was a pretty interesting day as far as the things that he was posting. It was the day that he posted I'm a dad not to be effed with. He posted a text message exchange of him going off on a friend and then ending that friendship with that person. He also posted some photos of some things that were probably gifts from Haley, along with the caption happy daddy Day to me, you little hoe. So apparently Haley got so fed up with the stuff that he was posting on Instagram because it's just giving people a reason to talk about him, to talk about them as a married couple. Apparently she's the only one worried about his image at this point, so they got into this huge fight. The source said that she's been telling him for a while that he needs to get help with managing his anger and his mood swings, because she's done with this behavior and the constant negativity that he's bringing to them, and she told him to stop being an effing child and start listening to the people who care about him for once. Yikes.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's coming to an end soon, you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you now. She's not going to say in this.
Speaker 9: I just don't know why somebody else doesn't step in, because it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter who does. He's not going to listen to anyone. He doesn't listen to Haley.
Speaker 6: Right because, I mean, he's had a lot of moments throughout his career time you know, in the public spot like where you know, seemed like needed some help or something, and uh, we're right back and here we are, you know, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: It seems to be like kind of like saying Bieber.
Speaker 2: At least we know that she's getting fed up with having to clean up his messes constantly.
Speaker 6: I think the sale of her cosmetics line factored into all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's feeling more like she doesn't need him.
Speaker 6: And I think the timing of it was, like, you know, maybe there was a time in her life if she was totally happy in her marriage, she'd be like, no, this is I want to to keep doing this, and I think she's I think that factored in, like nope, I want to have my own like totally have my own mind, financial security. And I think that influenced the timing of the sale.
Speaker 2: I could totally see that. Graham, what do you have inside today's how is trending?
Speaker 5: All? Right?
Speaker 6: A couple of quick things to cover first here locally. The wind, you guys, my god, the wind was whipping yesterday afternoon. Yesterday they did lucky you. I was at the park and I was sitting on this little thing and was blown right off.
Speaker 4: Nice not me.
Speaker 6: PGE beginning shutting off power to some Bay Area customers yesterday and Alameda Contracosta in Santa Clara Counties. Not huge numbers of people affected, mostly just customers in more remote areas and higher peak and higher elevations. To pg's credit, they've gotten their grid a lot better for doing these, where the used to have to shut off the power to whole regions, but it's much more target targeted and isolated now. They say the power should be restored by noon on Saturday to those customers. I also want to quickly cover that an appeals court ruled yesterday that the President can in fact keep control of the deployment National Guard troops here in California, despite the objection from local city leaders and of course the California governor here, which did not want that to happen. We saw that happen in response to protesters. They said he deployed the National Guard to protect federal buildings and federal officers. The court ruled unanimously yesterday that you can in fact do that, although the governor here was quick to point out that while they granted him permission to do so, they did say it is not without it's not completely incident insulated from judicial review, so you don't have total autonomy to just do anything you want with troops on the ground.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 6: It can be subject to a court ruling. But a bit of an unfortunate set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well, thank you Graham. Next on the JV Show, are we discussing this tank water thing a little bit more?
Speaker 4: People want to weigh in on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do that. If you don't know. Eight twenty our Chuggle get and we play every Friday. Graham is decided to add toilet tank water to the chug Wheel. The rest of us, me, Graham and Jess not happy about that for obvious reason. Sorry, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so coming up eight twenty, we play our chug wheel game. Got some controversy regarding this week's game, because if you don't know, this is where we you know, we bring someone onto play along with us. If you win that portion of the game, one of our names gets drawn. That person has to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it lands on. And the controversy is that Graham has this week added toilet tank water to the chug wheel.
Speaker 4: This is hilarious and.
Speaker 2: He's the only one who's okay with that.
Speaker 3: Of course, since he added it, it's just water.
Speaker 4: From the toilet, but it's not toilet bowl water. Don't confuse people.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I said, toilet tank water still part.
Speaker 2: Of the toilet. We talked about this earlier. Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, jay Z Show. I just want to put my input about the chug Mrgin.
Speaker 18: I think I agree with.
Speaker 5: With Selena just that is unsanitary to use toilet water for the chug mud. You guys have a great day, by thanks.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's not used, it's not used toilet water, and it's not there's nothing unsanitary, but just to let people know, and your.
Speaker 9: Your thumb was fully dipped into I'll give you that.
Speaker 6: That's the most unsanitary part about the whole thing is that. Yeah, when I was getting the water out my thumb, a lot of people commented that on the video.
Speaker 3: The problem is if this lands I wash my hands.
Speaker 9: The problem is if you get picked today, Graham and it lands on you for toilet water, You're gonna be so happy about that.
Speaker 3: And that's I thought that wasn't the point.
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to do is convince you guys that you should be so happy too, because would you rather chug sour kraut juice like that's on the board today. That's terrible, that's going to destroy your stomach and just you already have ibs.
Speaker 4: You'll be in the back.
Speaker 6: Have you drink something like that When you drink some toilet tank water, you're just getting hydrated.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. You'll crush that.
Speaker 2: Anyone ever cleaned the inside of their toilet tank, like never in the history of anybody like this.
Speaker 4: Is nothing needs to be cleaning there.
Speaker 6: I inspected it's a brand new toilet you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have more talk.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning JB's show. This is Maria and Dax's from San Leandro. My husband's a plumber, and I know for a fact that that tank water is cleaner than anything else you guys have on the chug wheel. If I was lost out in the desert, trust me, I would be chugging that tank water. Okay, let's start being stop being so sensitive about things that we take in, especially.
Speaker 5: We're always drinking alcohol on the weekend. All right, have a great.
Speaker 9: Day, can you leave the alcohol out, but it's not being so sensitive because if it's as clean as everybody says it, then let's just go to the kitchen and get a couple of that water instead.
Speaker 2: It's funny, Yeah, how come everyone's not drinking that at home?
Speaker 9: Then water right for laps, which is why we have other gross stuff on there on the wheel.
Speaker 2: Chetie, you said that you did look it up. If it's safe to drink this, what does that say?
Speaker 8: It says that it's a way.
Speaker 4: Then we go back to the thing, right, Okay.
Speaker 6: Never mind, she's got thousand tabs open on your computer. Good morning TV show.
Speaker 20: I don't even know if I should say Happy Friday because.
Speaker 13: Of the check wheel.
Speaker 20: But it's just getting weird now, Like, if you really think about it, it probably should be majority like good things and then one really like bad thing like the fish freaking or like tuna water or whatever, you know.
Speaker 4: But Jess has a point.
Speaker 20: It's almost like you guys should all agree on what goes on there, so it's like equally like as scary but otherwise gross.
Speaker 2: Well it's yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, a tropical limemaide and some power raid and like, who's going to tune in to hear you chuck that.
Speaker 4: That's not interesting, right, So.
Speaker 8: If it's like thin whine on there.
Speaker 9: The thing is, if you're the only one that is okay with this on the wheel, shouldn't we also have a say on what got I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if you bring something disgusting that you're okay with, we were glad that. My thing is it needs to be something that is not a health hazard.
Speaker 4: That's my thing right in health hazard.
Speaker 6: There's no health hazards on there except maybe that sour crowd juice that's going to be bad for your stomach.
Speaker 4: I do not You don't want to land on that.
Speaker 2: Do you have a Google?
Speaker 8: Says yeah?
Speaker 7: Says The water and that tink is typically the same as your tap water, but is recommended to avoid drinking it due to potential contamination.
Speaker 8: Or other factors.
Speaker 6: How did we get how would it get there? There's no potential contamination.
Speaker 3: When you installed it.
Speaker 2: There could have been flashed in the drop one way too hard. You know, you have a first bacteria everywhere?
Speaker 6: Come on, you can't argue that there's more bacteria probably on your hands though that's in that Then.
Speaker 2: That's in that water on your hands that touched the water.
Speaker 4: Now I thumbed it dunk in there.
Speaker 21: Hey guys, it's Angie, Happy Friday, Graham. I feel like you need to draw, draw, oh my god, a diagram of the toilet and where the water goes and how it flows, because you guys.
Speaker 5: That water.
Speaker 21: There's no way that water can get back from the bowl to.
Speaker 3: The tank, thank you.
Speaker 21: And the tank water is filled, like Graham said, from the water that flows in your in your pipes. So literally you're drinking sink water.
Speaker 2: See everybody is saying that, but I don't see you dipping your toothbrush and the toilet take to brush your.
Speaker 6: Teeth every morning because there's a sink right next to it. But if I didn't have a sink right next to it, then sure how to be doing? Why not if that was If it was that, or walk a half mile to get some water, I'll use that watery Now that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm protesting. Well, the people have spoken. The people have spoken. Toilet tank water is going to be on the chug bill. All we can do at this point is just hope that none of us have to chuggy.
Speaker 6: That's the thing, you guys, to make it such a big fuss about this one. There's a high percentage chance that nobody chugs today. And then two, it's only two spaces on the wheel. You're probably gonna land.
Speaker 4: No, it's this week's featured item.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, everything has spaces.
Speaker 4: Everything has two spaces on this wheel. So there's an okay if everything does. If you have to.
Speaker 6: Spend the one, is your name even gonna get drawn? Two and we spin the wheel, it's probably gonna land on something worse. And trust me, I added some worse things to the wheel.
Speaker 2: This the manifesting Graham to spend the chug wheel today.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I hope he wants the toilet tek Im Jold the hydrated. All right, So if you want to play our chug wiel game, keep it here. We're gonna open up this.
Speaker 1: Phone lines the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Wild for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, who is this Peter? Peter?
Speaker 2: Your college wedding whea Peter.
Speaker 9: That means you just got two single day outside lens tickets. Who outside Lines is Rich August eight through the tenth, and you'll get to pick your day. A lot of great artists are gonna be there as well.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So you picked the week or the week.
Speaker 2: Pick the week you want a time men day, so you can choose the headlighter you want to see the most, and you and a friend will be there, all right, Peter, along with your single day outside Lands tickets. We're gonna give you a chug mug because you're also gonna be playing our chug wheel game. Are you cool with that?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right? So let me explain how this goes. We sent Jess out to the streets. She talked to a random person, ask them eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you can guess what that person on the street said correctly, you get a point. Once you reach four points, you win the game. We're gonna have to draw names here in studio, and that person who gets drawn will be spinning the chug wheel and chugging whatever it lands on in today's wheel. Very controversial because Graham has added toilet tank water to the wheel. What else is on the wheel, Graham, all right.
Speaker 4: On this morning is chug wheel.
Speaker 6: Were also in addition to that toilet tank water, we have a gravy. We have oh ju, those are two very like, you know, similar items, but not to chug. We have Sauer Kraut juice. We have the soup du jour, which I just checked with the JV show chef. He said it's a hearty chicken noodle. We have a dealer's choice space you land on that you get to pick whatever you want, and then another featured item this week, if I may, this is gonna be a proud husband moment because my wife works for a wine brand called Bontera Now and they have a brand new launch that's hitting store shelves right now. It's called Ranch Wine. It's it's a really cool new take on wine. They got three different flavors. They're fun. The one that we have on the wheel today is like a chillibyle cherry flavored and there is wine on the chugal. On the chug wheel, they have a yeah, they have like pineapple key lime flavor. They have stuff like that, and it's it's no artificial flavor or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It's is just actual wine.
Speaker 6: But it's going to taste the chilble cherry and wild raspberries the flavor that's on this morning.
Speaker 4: So Ranch Wine is one of the spaces.
Speaker 6: But on the opposite side of the wheel, we have ranch wine, and it says in prences the bad version, because that's going to be ranch dressing mixed with wine.
Speaker 4: Is you want to land on the good ranch wine?
Speaker 6: And again, if you see that on store shelves, proud husband, moment.
Speaker 4: My wife's been working really hard on this.
Speaker 6: If you see ranch wine at your local retailer, pick it up and Stelicits refreshing you poured over ice, salt, the rim.
Speaker 4: You can serve it a bunch of different ways. Very good. You want that one.
Speaker 6: You don't want ranch wine bad version because that's going to be ran stressing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Peter, are you ready to play?
Speaker 4: I am? All right.
Speaker 2: So let's figure out who just talked.
Speaker 8: To Brias f Oakland, California.
Speaker 2: Brius got the name right, Okay, all right, Peter, let's get to it. Here's question number one, would you wear a bucket half? What do you think? Brius said yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right? Point for Peter.
Speaker 4: Peter Scoup points all right. Question number two, let's go to that.
Speaker 3: There's about thirty six Marvel movies.
Speaker 9: How many have you seen more than half or less than half?
Speaker 6: Peter, what do you think Brias said, I think you've seen more than half of the Marvel movies or less than.
Speaker 19: Half, less than half West the Head, All right, Next question, how do you like your eggs?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Brias said, scrambled.
Speaker 19: Easy, easy, all right?
Speaker 4: Incorrect?
Speaker 6: There right, scrambled was probably the number one guest though.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, all right, Peter, you still got two points?
Speaker 4: All right? Next question?
Speaker 3: Do you routinely back into parking spots?
Speaker 6: What do you think? Ria said Peter? Does she routinely back into parking spots? That was something that was debated this week on the JV show.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 6: No, almost taste the toilet tank water, Peter. Peter has three points. He needs just one more to get this chug wheel spin in.
Speaker 9: We're past the deadline. Did you get your real ID?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Brio said, yes or no?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, oh my god, my god.
Speaker 2: Quickly, Peter, you gots your outside atlant tickets. You got to where one of us is going to chug out. You're happy with you.
Speaker 9: I want to say congratulations, Well I guess I just did, but I don't mean it right now.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on the outside lands.
Speaker 2: All right, Peter, hang on, we got it.
Speaker 6: We gotta draw names, so scared, shake them up in there, really spin them around in there.
Speaker 2: They're shaking. Oh my god, the anxiety over here.
Speaker 4: Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there's a name in Jess's hand and it is Cheaty.
Speaker 4: You're going to stab you in the back line.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Take it hard enough. I saw it.
Speaker 3: This is great news, Graham. I blame Graham.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry, Cheaty. Selina keeps escaping the chug will I'm on that one.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: It's not my fault. You got we we all draw.
Speaker 3: For Selina to chug and.
Speaker 6: Draw.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: The ranch water, Yeah, see there's something good on there.
Speaker 2: You don't move. Cheaty is going to be spinning the chuck wheel next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We just played our chug wheel game. Shout out to Peter. Yes, he won the game, got himself a new JB Show chug mug. And then Cheaty's name was drawn.
Speaker 4: Oh no, poor Cheaty's.
Speaker 8: Nervous for you.
Speaker 2: Before you spin, Graham, can you go over what's on the chug wheel? Once again?
Speaker 4: And again?
Speaker 6: Thoughts and prayers with cheese. She only comes in one day a week, on Fridays, and then we're about to punish her. That's okay, it's just's fault.
Speaker 4: It is not.
Speaker 3: It's Gram's fault. He created this.
Speaker 4: It is just as fault.
Speaker 6: I blame Jess all right on this morning's chug wheel, which cheaty is going to step up and spin in just a second. We have gravy. We have toilet tank water. We debated and debated, Oh my god, the sanitariness of that, and it is totally fine. The Talk Bucks overwhelmingly reported that being on the wheel. So it is on there, and it's from my toilet. It's a nice clean toilet cheese. We have some o j u, some oju sauce like you dunk a French tip sandwich, and we have Soauer kraut juice.
Speaker 4: You do not want that, cheety? What is that?
Speaker 6: You know what souer kraut is? I don't think so y'all never had sauer kraut before?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: Don't you see it in the You see it in the tray of options to put on your hot dog at like a Giants game.
Speaker 3: Whatever I do, say it like that y'all never had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all never had sauer kraut before. Come on, like shocked that the stuff you guys have never eaten. You guys have the palettes of like four year olds.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: We have this soup a jure, which is the soup of the day. Of course a chef. He says it's not his best batch, but it is hardy chicken noodle soup. We have dealer's Choice, you can pick you lan on that, you can pick whatever you want to chuck. And then this morning a new featured item. We have ranchwine. My wife works for wine brand called Bontera. They're awesome at great Wine and for the summer they're launching three new wines this morning.
Speaker 4: Chillible, cherry wild, Raspberry. You guys, these are really good.
Speaker 6: Serve them on the rocks, however you want, you know, salt on the rim really rea good?
Speaker 4: Want that that's ranch wine. Good. Now, on the other side of the wheel we have ranch wine.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 6: That's going to be ranch dressing mixed with one branch wine. You want the good ranch wine? Cheaty, trust me, I drank a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Chaty, Are you ready to spin the wheel? No, I'm like, li's gonna be great.
Speaker 4: Come on, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Oh, give it a good spin, Cheaty, All right, cheaty. She's up to the wheel and she is letting it rep The wheel is spinning turn turn, turn goes to the wheel and it is coming to Dealer's choice.
Speaker 4: Wow, sweet justice. Nobody has ever landed.
Speaker 2: On the Jewish, but nobody remembers that.
Speaker 4: You've got dealer's choice.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that either.
Speaker 6: Lucky Wine, you cheaty, Cheaty will be chugging some very delicious Bonterra Ranch Wine chillible cherry Wild.
Speaker 1: All right, she's going to be the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: This is sweet redemption.
Speaker 2: Yeah you've done hot dog water. Yes, that's yes, all right, So ch Ney just spun the chuggle. By the way, it's the JAV show on Wealthony for Night, and I'm Selena. I'm just the wheel landed on Ranch wine. Can you explain what this is?
Speaker 3: A dealer's choice?
Speaker 2: Dealer's choice.
Speaker 6: She chose the best thing on the wheel, which is bon Terra Ranch Wines hitting store shelves near you.
Speaker 4: My wife works for the company.
Speaker 6: They're just launching it a lot of really good flavors they're launching for the summer.
Speaker 4: Very light, crisp, refreshing.
Speaker 6: You can serve it on the rocks, salted rim however you want to want to drink it, and there's no flavor additives like that all the other junk you're drinking and hard seltzers and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: This is actually just one hundred percent wine. Oh it's really cheaty.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to?
Speaker 4: But I did put a.
Speaker 5: Lot of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, we are streaming live on Instagram. JV Morning Show if you want to watch us live. Okay, cheaty?
Speaker 4: You ready? Yeah? The whole thing? Yeah, you got that? No breaks. This is a chug. She goes in so daintily like she's like sipping it. This is a chug. Gee, she's chugging. It's kind of slow, but it is a full shrug. How was it?
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 4: That's so lucky. I have poured myself.
Speaker 2: Your eyes are a little watery.
Speaker 4: It was a big glass. Okay, it was a big glass. I poured myself some as well.
Speaker 5: I like this.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, everybody, don't forget next we are going to be getting a winner for these giants tickets. We have a four pack to give away. Get your last minute talkbacks in if you want to still be qualified, because we have not picked the winner yet.
Speaker 9: Yep, so leave a talk back letting us know who you would take to the Giants versus Marlin's game on June twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: At Oracle Park for your chance to win four tickets.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 2: Good, look, all right, So there's a functional expert. He's revealed the four items you should never ever keep by your bed. I want to know if you guys have any of these things. The first person and the first person. The first thing that he says is fresh flowers do not belong in couple's bedrooms.
Speaker 4: Really tell that to my wife?
Speaker 2: Do you have fresh flowers in your bedroom?
Speaker 4: Every single place she can put them, she gets them.
Speaker 2: I have to fake the fake stuff.
Speaker 6: Well does this anything about fake flowers only applies to real Well.
Speaker 2: Applies to fresh flowers according to this expert. He says that they invite third party involvements, harming marit old bonds, single people, however, totally fine. Fresh flower on interesting and never let your flowers wilt.
Speaker 3: He says, Oh my god, I do that all the.
Speaker 4: Time too, but.
Speaker 2: Not in your bedroom. Fresh kitchens, fine, kitchens, fine.
Speaker 4: Not in your bedroom, So put fresh flowers in your bedroom.
Speaker 6: If you are married or in a relationship, it's inviting a third party.
Speaker 14: Hear that, guys, Graham's like perfect, But he also says trash bin should never be placed near your bed.
Speaker 2: Do you, guys have a trash bin not near my bed? I don't have one, not in the room at all.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think it belongs in the room at all.
Speaker 2: Really, I've always had a small, like a little tiny like waste basket.
Speaker 6: Put it in the back room, put it somewhere you want to have just trash rotting in your bedroom.
Speaker 2: Well, before I had a bathroom before.
Speaker 6: She was raised any yerk out in the middle of the woods, and it didn't.
Speaker 9: Have any feel like my own bathroom. So now it's there. But before that, she used the neighbors. Before that, you said that trash.
Speaker 2: Ben should never be placed near your bed, though, because they carry turbid energy, and if placed near your bed, you could breathe in this murky energy while you're sleeping.
Speaker 4: I'm not worried about the turbid energy. I'm worried about the turbid funk from something.
Speaker 6: That my kids would inevitably throw away in they're like an Apple Core or something.
Speaker 2: He also says you shouldn't be keeping any type of medicine or medical records, like in your nightstand. Do you guys have any any medicine in there?
Speaker 4: I have my health insurance card in there.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean that's not medicine.
Speaker 2: But that's wait what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Enough?
Speaker 2: Well that he says health items affect mood and mental state. Keep those things out of that.
Speaker 4: It's a little hangover.
Speaker 2: That's a big no no. And then finally, any metal objects scissors, nail clippers should be kept far away from your bed because sharp metal easily pierces your energy shields when it's close.
Speaker 6: You know, I have noticed that lately lately my energy shield has felt like it's been penetrated a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, want that.
Speaker 4: I think it's because of those nail clips.
Speaker 2: Yes, you though, yeah, Oh, like you're gonna if somebody breaks in their nails.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, intruder, I've noticed your nails like a little snack.
Speaker 2: They need something to kidnap me. Let me just drunk those.
Speaker 4: Drunk just hug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm in the studio with a bunch of drunk people.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, not even at all a little I'm not a little warm.
Speaker 2: Think you chugged the whole thing of this ranch wine. And she's like, it's getting really hot in the guess talking about doing her man.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: The energy in here? Ship did so bad windrug is different than oh my god, listen to the cackling in here.
Speaker 4: But just didn't say that.
Speaker 8: I said, don't let me see my man?
Speaker 4: She said, yeah.
Speaker 6: She said it like, all like we're doing let me see my man right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, gety. I'm so excited that you chose the ranch wine.
Speaker 13: Girl.
Speaker 2: I heard you earlier gram talking about this spicy sobby be trend absolutely trending, but the hottest beverage this summer.
Speaker 5: No doubt it's gonna be Bottera ranch wine. So I hope you do cheat cheers.
Speaker 2: Oh, she enjoyed. It was good to get another bottle for later.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be sending you guys homes of all the flavors, so they got a bunch of this summer and then you can try them all out.
Speaker 4: Really good.
Speaker 6: But yeah, sort of the brain child of my wife, and I'm really proud of her, proud husband.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 18: This is Alicia from Baleo Griham.
Speaker 5: This one is for you.
Speaker 18: If you had to spend the chug will and you landed on dealer's choice, would you have picked the toilet tank water voluntarily? Or would you have something else?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 6: If there was not a bon Terra ranch one that that cheety ended up chugging, if that wasn't an option and it was all the other things on the wheel, I won thousand percent, And I hate it when people go past one hundred percent, but I one thousand percent. Would have chosen the toilet tank water because it's just clean, refreshing water and I'm feeling a little dehydrated today.
Speaker 3: Well, you can still drink it, right, it's underneath your desk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're so thirsty video that's true, go ahead, But I need to preserve that water because it's going to be on the wheel. It's going to be on next water I can get you. Yeah, would you guys rather have be fresh?
Speaker 13: Next?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 8: Ahead and drink it.
Speaker 2: I don't see you moving. You get I will all be said, you're so dehydrated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't worry. Okay, I'm not scared. That's what I would have picked because it's just clean water.
Speaker 4: You guys just checking, Okay.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 2: The Bay are Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber beefing again. Fans noticed that they've unfollowed each other on Instagram, and they made headlines back in twenty twenty three when they did follow each other. If you go now, there is no following happening whatsoever. And fans online they have a theory as to what happened. Their theory and I think they might be onto something. They're saying that Haley probably blocked Selena Gomez to make it look like a mutual unfollowing to get attention off of just stin. Wow, how do you guys feel about this theory?
Speaker 9: I mean, that does happen when you block someone then both parties end up not forging to get.
Speaker 2: Some of the heat off of him looking like a psychopath. And I really don't get people talking about anything else.
Speaker 9: I don't think Selena's thinking about Haley anymore.
Speaker 2: No, did you guys see the new woman who Offset is being linked to? You guys are gonna lose it off. Offset and Stefan digs X.
Speaker 9: Of course spotted at the same night club.
Speaker 2: If you don't know Stefan Diggs, he's party's new man. So I guess off Set. I know, so Offset is performing at some club and Sky Marlene, this is Stefan digs X. She was there. I haven't seen anyone say that they were like being flirty or talking to each other or doing anything like that. But nobody online thinks it was just a coincidence. They think something is definitely going on, like this was a planned outing and that this is another case of Offset being pathetic and petty and immature.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean, we know he is all those things.
Speaker 2: He's like scorned X, that's what it's giving.
Speaker 4: We know he's all those things, but man, is it diabolical?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: I can't blame him.
Speaker 9: But it's not the flex that he thinks it is, because it's not, says X, like he's moved on and he's with the girl you probably want to be with. Because let's be roll, if CARDI gave Offset another chance he would be back there again.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it is a good way to try to get under Stefan. But it does and I don't think it's bothering Offset so much, but it will bother you know.
Speaker 4: But Jess is right.
Speaker 6: It does make you look like kind of the loser in this scenario because it looks like you're just grasping anything you can to try to get back at the person.
Speaker 4: And exactly it makes you seem kind of dusk and.
Speaker 2: Everybody sees that, right, you know, So there is there is that point. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: Well, the Drake sports curse is real, you guys?
Speaker 4: It is real.
Speaker 6: Well we already knew it was real, but now is this a further proof this is it's now cemented.
Speaker 4: And we talked about this earlier.
Speaker 6: The Thunder got totally pounded last night in Game six of the NBA Finals by the Pacers, and so did Drake. He totally got pounded because he posted on Instagram on Wednesday that he had placed eight hundred thousand dollars in bets on the Thunder, six hundred grand on them to win outright last night and two hundred thousand on them to win by between six and ten points. We know they neither of those things happened because they lost by a lot. Had he hit those bets, he would have cashed out one point seven million dollars. Oh, of course that didn't happen. Again, the thunder got pounded that. Do you guys think that's sports curse or do you think that was gonna happen regardless? Because Drake has kind of remained quiet in the sports curse arena. We know he's the curse, yeah, the jinks, but he hasn't really like proven it lately.
Speaker 2: I think it's more curse. I think just anything anything he does related to a team they're gonna lose. I think it's just the curse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jay Z.
Speaker 6: We know also dropped one million dollars on the Thunder earlier in this series. He picked them to win in five games, and we know this is now going to game seven. Who do you guys having winning Game seven and becoming.
Speaker 4: The next NBA champion. Okay, now the Mets aren't in it.
Speaker 13: Dang it.
Speaker 3: You said it's thunder and who.
Speaker 6: Thunder, Thunder and Pacers?
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Oh geez, then it's the line, but also.
Speaker 6: It's two very small market teams that nobody really goods as part about. But Game seven in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: Feeling that games on Sunday, I'm going Pacers to Really yeah, I don't know why, no particular reason.
Speaker 6: Would it change your mind if I said fifteen out of the last nineteen home teams have won Game sevens and the no I'm.
Speaker 8: Going Thunder, I'm still going.
Speaker 2: I'm going Thunder now. I don't know why, no particular reason.
Speaker 8: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I think I'd rather have the Pacers win, but I think so thunder A gonna win.
Speaker 3: I rather support the visa Get.
Speaker 2: Your Visa.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we have four.
Speaker 2: Tickets to give away to check out the Giants take on the Marlins June twenty fourth, Oracle Park. That is a City Connect Tuesday, and these tickets are going to this person. Here's the winning talkback.
Speaker 17: Good Morning JV Show listen o Rossas.
Speaker 5: I've been a Giants fan since I was a Mooso.
Speaker 17: Me and I grow up been together for twenty five plus years and we have not been to a Giants game and we are in our forties. No Giants game. I think girl was my first baby boy on the way. So let's go gmis go Oh.
Speaker 4: Cool, very first game.
Speaker 2: Congrat excited and four tickets. More tickets, so take the whole family, have fun. And then I think we just got word. We're going to be doing it again next week. So starting Monday, we'll be taking more talkbacks. Give way another four packs.
Speaker 6: In that talkback, he said he's been a Giants fan since he was a what now, it's that.
Speaker 3: Like since he was young. It's a way of saying since he was young.
Speaker 4: God, I didn't learn that one in Spanish classes.
Speaker 2: I don't want to has a lot of boogers, Oh it could be yeah really well, yeah I have a lot of boogers. That's how I took it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, locals burgersh since he was a little snot nosed kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Fridays we got cheety and studio and cheaty tweets a lot. So Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 6: I one hundred percent believe I sprained my pinky toe from that fall.
Speaker 2: Wait what fall? Yeah that's way. Yeah. I landed on my foot pretty hard and it's still kind of hurt.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 6: The pinky toe. Yeah, you need that toe. That's an important one. That's the little piggy that went to the market.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Is it all purple.
Speaker 6: That's a little piggy that stayed home. Nope, that's a little piggy that went the way home. Yeah yeah, yeah, you don't really need.
Speaker 2: That all bruised up and purple and stuff.
Speaker 7: Nobody hurt's really bad, Like it's not losy. Yeah, like three weeks so I think I sprained it, Cheaty.
Speaker 6: If you missed the show earlier, go back and podcasts. But in Cheetes's tweets earlier, Cheaty, I talked about how she has a sprained wrist.
Speaker 4: Also, you're just a lady.
Speaker 6: Of injuries right now, and you went to urgent care for that one and they gave you some a leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't wait for that medical bill to get back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it's at the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, at the moment until she gets the bill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's free until health insurance catches up with you. They're like, we don't cover sprained wrists, and Pinky does.
Speaker 6: Order at Huckleberry Online for pickup at eleven forty ordered it at like nine point thirty the worker giving us attitude, saying forty minutes is nothing.
Speaker 4: Don't pmo, wait, don't kiss me off?
Speaker 2: Yes, order from where?
Speaker 7: Okaybleberries, this is some Fairfields.
Speaker 4: This is some Fairfield stuff.
Speaker 6: Huckleberry, Yeah, this is some Fairfield stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't berry, get on down to the Huckleberry geen. He plays an online order.
Speaker 6: But the problem is people at the Huckleberry they don't know how to use the computers.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 8: It's a breakfast spot.
Speaker 2: It's really popular in Fairfield.
Speaker 4: Buy some of that down home Firefield country stiffe.
Speaker 7: They're in breakfast food. It's so good. But I ordered it online. It was Father's Day, so I knew it was gonna take a while, so I ordered it ahead of time. Okay, about eleven we got there, wasn't ready, and then it was like eleven forty and then we would be like, hey, like you know, is our order almost ready? And they're like, you only been here for forty minutes like usually you know, this is the time that it takes.
Speaker 14: And the shoes just so ud you placed the order two hours before that exactly?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you hold up the app and show like just Huckleberry have an app?
Speaker 4: Or is it just like it does have some phone number.
Speaker 7: It did have an app and I showed them the email and then they hurried up and got her food.
Speaker 4: But still, and what did you guys order from the huckle Beary?
Speaker 2: I got a Mississippi skillet?
Speaker 7: Okay, what's in a Mississippi skillet?
Speaker 2: It's like eggs, potato, sausage, bacon.
Speaker 8: It's really good.
Speaker 9: That's like a regular thing that you you can get that at Denny's for like a five or awhere.
Speaker 2: Have against Denny's. Hold on.
Speaker 8: I like them when I'm drunk, but sober.
Speaker 4: You're drunk right now?
Speaker 6: You chuck the whole thing of wine from the chuck wheel. Yeah, you guys, don't knock Fairfield. That's some down home country stuff out there in Fairfield, out there on the sticks, you know. And sometimes it's nice mingling with those laid back countries, the bush, the hustle and the bustle.
Speaker 7: A nap but two. So you go to the naptown and go to hunkle Bears.
Speaker 4: The we do have one. I've never never been though. Also having wrist and thumb pain at this young age. OMG, what is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Cheat your thumb?
Speaker 8: No, it's like connected.
Speaker 6: Oh the thumb bones connected to the wrist. B wrist connected to the elbow. But yeah, cheese is full of injuries. How old are you turning on June twenty ninth, twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Going on forty?
Speaker 8: Yeah, twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Oh all these all these injuries? Cheats, No good, this is good.
Speaker 5: Did I look.
Speaker 4: Stress eating? Is that before you went to Huckleberry or after? It was after?
Speaker 3: Was that after the fall?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: The fall was three weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you're stressed out about?
Speaker 13: Cheat?
Speaker 4: You talked to us, this is a safe space.
Speaker 7: So I deposited a check and then they took the check back and the negatives.
Speaker 4: Wait, why do they take that? Who bounced the check to you?
Speaker 5: Chase?
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, but.
Speaker 4: Chase Bank bounced the check to you?
Speaker 2: Like no, well, I passed the check from YEAHS who wrote the it's.
Speaker 8: Like my refund from USC so US gave.
Speaker 4: Us wrote that bounced.
Speaker 7: I think they are suspicious that I had that much money on my account.
Speaker 4: How much we're talking.
Speaker 2: And something, Dude, we're going to I'm the negative.
Speaker 8: So wait, they're giving.
Speaker 3: You this money for just for frenzies?
Speaker 2: Wait, so you dropped out no, no, no, I'm so I'm still in school.
Speaker 8: Because I well, I took it a loan.
Speaker 7: And then this is for like, you know, like living situations, like they give you a certain amount.
Speaker 2: Give you money for living situations.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like if you're like off campus living or like, so.
Speaker 2: You lied and said that you're like renting as far as Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't know this was the thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're just going to dig yourself into massive amounts of student debt.
Speaker 2: Was already there?
Speaker 7: It isn't I'm just pil pilot off for me now, yeah, already up there.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So they think is this a monthly?
Speaker 3: Then go back to school.
Speaker 6: To every quarter? They're like little cheety. She's just out there grinding, doing her best. And she lives on campus somewhere in the dorms. And here she is living in Fairfield down starting all the money.
Speaker 2: At helping drunk at nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, grow up, g.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Is still drunk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: She had to chug some wine the chug wheel this morning. But GENI was just talking about going down to the good old huck Larry on a Father's Day, got you some food.
Speaker 6: I ordered it online, but they don't know how to operate their computer down there at the Huffleberry.
Speaker 2: I had never heard of the place. Apparently it's a really popular spot in Fairfields. There's one a NAPA as well. Hi JV shows Conquered, there's a Huckleberries and Conquered a little Moore Sacramento.
Speaker 5: They're always packed by like eight o'clock on the weekends. They're getting packed, and they're fine. They're pretty good, like the huckleberry tea. They're not sing you with it. They give you a fat tea, really good biscuits are fire. Honestly, way better than Denny's. I could tell you that. I love it. Though it's pretty it's pretty good. It's like a good homie vibe, was good flavor and everything.
Speaker 3: Now I have to try it now.
Speaker 2: I want to go there.
Speaker 4: Trust some huckleberries right now. Yeah, to take back everything I said.
Speaker 6: I think I get one of them huckleberry teas. Cheaty, Have you gotten a huckleberry tea?
Speaker 2: No, but I got the lemonade. It's so good that lemonade.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And they are pretty big too too.
Speaker 7: It's like I'm already slurring my words.
Speaker 2: I love drink, Cheaty, this is all all right.
Speaker 4: Next to the JV Show, It's our ye Noki.
Speaker 2: Do you want to try to finish your sentence? Cheaty?
Speaker 4: What were gonna say?
Speaker 1: I already forgot The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine