Speaker 1: There is fear these days, fear of a modern day Jack the Ripper, whose victims are not people but livestock, who mutilates them cutting out an ear or tongue, or heart or sex organ with such surgical precision, investigators can't tell what instrument was used.
Speaker 2: The cattle were being killed in mysterious ways, no struggle, no tracks.
Speaker 3: Her tongue was removed. What are they doing with her tongue?
Speaker 4: Witnesses claimed UFOs, satanic cults, and secret government experiments were linked to some of the mutilations. The Missouri farm couple claimed they witnessed a spacecraft landed a pasture and aliens operating on a cow.
Speaker 5: There's no rhyme or reason for it. Why somebody would do that to a cow?
Speaker 6: Waving armor, king statute take sort of tangles.
Speaker 7: You mess with me, Mess with me, wamma king statute.
Speaker 8: Baby for good warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: They fellas.
Speaker 9: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. Hello, and welcome back to the show. I got a pretty interesting topic here for you today. I got some wine. I'm drinking wine out of a coffee mug because I'm super classy like that. I was just gonna drink it out of the bottle, but I thought it's four o'clock on a Wednesday. Let us not drink wine right out of the bottle. And just in case you're wondering, No, I don't wear the same fucking shirt every day. I wear a different shirt and underwear if you care, every single day. But I wear these baby wraps so I can keep my baby with me, and I have to wear them every single day. I try to change them out, you know, they get a little milky, little toothpaste dropping on them, some food stains. So I have three and I change them out every now and again. But yeah, makes it look like I wear the same shirt every day, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 9: But anyways, Current events, Current events, anybody else but me? Keeping up with Sister Wives? Oh my god, I'm obsessed with Sister Wives and I'm waiting for the part two of the wrap up show to drop. I cannot wait. I thought this last season was so ridiculous. And for those of you who don't watch Sister Wives, you're not really missing out on anything. It's just a show I've kept up with forever long, I feel like since they started the show on TLC or whatever that TCL TLC, whatever that channel is, And you know, I just think it's so fascinating. I go back and I watch the old seasons, like I can literally see the slow degradation of their fucking family and it's just hilarious, Like, did you really think any polygamous family? It's like, at what point are you gonna be real with yourself? You cannot handle four women? Sorry, it was never gonna happen, But I am so freaking obsessed with that show. But it's just trash TV. And speaking of trash TLC TV shows, have you guys seen the fucking thousand Pounds Sisters. They have their whole own fucking show. It's Tammy and what's the other one's name, Ashley or something? Thousand. I'm googling it. Thousand pounds Sisters, Amy? What is Amy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Amy and Tammy? Right, the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen in my life, these thousand pounds sisters. And you know, I see little snippets of it all the time on Facebook, Like why the fuck they think I want to see that the one you know's lost all the weight and now she's got the skin surgery and shit like that. But talk about trash TV. And it was way funnier when they were both fucking huge shamoo whales. Now that they've lost weight, they think they're hot shit. The one, you know. I got to thinking about this because Amy, the lesser of the fatties but still a fatty. She went on this whole thing about trying to get pregnant and that's why she wanted to lose weight. I'm pretty sure, pretty sure she breastfed with the big old, huge, old dangling titties. And it occurred to me when I was doing research a long time ago before I had my baby on like how beneficial breast milk is and this and that and whatever for the baby. And I'm not saying this because I'm a scorned breastfeeder, Like my milk just wasn't coming in good and my baby's on regular formula now, and I'm not saying this is like a scorned expressed feeder, but your baby's complete nutrition comes from your own nutrition and your body. So sometimes I think to myself, like everybody's like, oh, breast milk is better. Breast milk is better. That's not necessarily true. Your breast milk is one hundred percent dependent upon your nutrition. So I almost think that my baby's better off on the form pula because my nutrition is dog shit. I think I just for breakfast today had a like a beef jerky stick and a piece of cheese, you know, like one of those little gas station specials. You got like half beef jerky, half cheese. That's what I've had to eat today. And I almost drink. I have a bottle of wine out of the bottle, not even a cup or anything. My nutrition is trash. On a good day, I might eat like a bag of pasta by myself, because that's the healthiest thing in the world for you, you know, And I don't even get fancy with it, or like sometimes I might put a little Hamburger meat in there. But on the regular I eat a lot of spaghetti, just spaghetti noodles with sauce, little cheese, a little sprinkle. And you know, if that's the only nutrition my baby is getting, I don't think my breast milk is better for him than the formula, to be honest with you, because I don't really but think about the thousand pounds, sisters, that baby is screwed. All she eats is little Debbie cakes and pizza and fucking just vomitous boxed food from Walmart. And she drinks like six packs of Soady's a day, that's what she calls them, Sody's. So you telling me her breast milk is more nutritionally complete for an infant than formula, which I know, formula is dogshit, And there's a formula recall every other day for like these similac and fucking icy meal, and I don't be using the simil axe in the icon meals and stuff like that. The heavy metals they're getting recalled all the time. The one that I got in on right now, it's got the simplest ingredients you could possibly find in a formula. It's got whole milk and a mix of seed oils because they gotta put fucking seed oils and everything. But really think about if your diet contains a large amount of seed oils, because it does, because seed oils are in everything, then your baby's getting seed oils anyways through your breast milk, and my poor baby, with the way my diet is, you know I vape, drink coffee, and eat slim gems, So yeah, no, I don't think that's a nutritionally complete diet for an infant. And hello, I'm just trying to survive at this point. Look at this little shitthead cat that just jumped up on the fucking thing with me like I want him up here. I you know, with the topic in mind, I will just tell you straight up, I am an animal lover. I am an animal lover. I love fucking all animals. I love dogs, horses, cows. I love animals more than I love people most of the time, with the caveat of I hate fucking cats. I hate fucking cat And look at this little asshole right here. This is not my cat. He lives here and he was here before I moved in, but he is not my cat and he's just look at him, just chilling like I fucking want him up here. He gives me egzima. He don't care about meat whatsoever. And I hate cats, dude. And I'm sure there's some of you out there listening that's like, oh, I have cats. I love my cats. My cats love meat. No they don't. Your cats do not love you. Your cats love that you buy things for them, and you provide them a shelter, and you give them a little cat nip every once in a while, and you give them the kibbles. That's what your cat loves. Look at this fucking asshole. Look at him just staring at me. He sharpens his talons on me every chance he gets. He's almost destroyed my podcast chair just sharpening its fucking talents. He stinks, and he's got a horrible latitude, and you know, shit for personality. So I just don't dogs have unconditional love. They're happy when you get home from work. They want to play with you, they want to lay with you, they want to be around you. Kats, they're too self sufficient for me. I don't like that even in a relationship. I want to feel like you fucking need me. And maybe that's a maybe that's a negative quality, maybe that's not something to be proud of. But if you're so self sufficient that I feel like you don't need me around, by see you. But you know whatever. I got onto this topic because Netflix is kind of doing a reviving of unsolved mysteries, and they did episode on the cattle mutilations, and I fucking love cows. They're so cute. I specially love to eat them. But they are so cute. Have you ever seen like a little baby cow? And it's just so oh my god, precious in the little Highland cows. I am obsessed with Highland cows and so yeah, cattle mutilation is really sad, and I don't think I really even understood the concept until I watched the episode which let's not put the cart before the cow. Okay, a few other things that we need to talk about. I don't pick the ads, you know, And I didn't even really realize what kind of ads they were putting in my shit until recently. But it's just kind of auto populated in there, and I think they specifically target people like me to put a bunch of bullshit ads about like Pfizer and flu shots and RSV fuck them. Okay, And if you hate the ads, Patreon is where it's at. It's ad free content. You get all the videos, you get all the stuff. And while we're on it, I got a little surprise for you guys. Listen up, everyone, I'm going to be doing a little Valentine's Day giveaway for all my little sweethearts. Out there, You're going to be getting six months of Patreon for free to the lucky winner. So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna wait a couple weeks. I'll announce it around Valentine's Day who won. But I'm just gonna put all the names of the Patreon subscribers in a hat, if you will, and just draw out one subscriber and the lucky subscribe, My little sweetheart is gonna get six months of Patreon for free. If you have been a Patreon subscriber since the conception of Room two, three seven Cosmic Peach Patreon. I'm going to be putting your name in twice because I feel like that's only fair right that you get a double chance at it. So if you are feeling frisky, and if you have been waiting for a reason to come and see what Patreon has to offer you, now would be the time. If you sign up now, you sign up in a couple days, it doesn't matter if you just do it before like the tenth of February. So as long as you are a subscriber to the Cosmic Peach Patreon, your name is going to be going into the drawing, and one yes, one lucky winner is gonna get six mon months of Patreon for free. Six months of Cosmic Peach Patreon for free, So sign up now if you have not done so already. And I'm going to be given six months of Patreon to my little sweetheart whoever they may be for Valentine's Day. So just feel like love is in the air. I love you guys, you know, I hope I offer you a lot because you guys offer a lot to me in return. I love the support, I love everything. I'd give you all six months of Patreon for free if I could afford it, but you know bills, So head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and see what Room two three seven has to offer you, and you will be submitted into the drawing for six months of free Patreon. You know, I'm trying to corporate more fun stuff like this and more bonus stuff and benefits to Room two three seven. You of course always get early access, full versions of episodes, the whole shabiguity bang, but it's nice every once in a while to do a little giveaway like this. And you know I follow this girl on I guess I'm a subscriber to this girl on YouTube and she does ASMR Sleepy Time ASMR, and she's always doing giveaways, and I don't really enter the giveaways because she's got millions and millions of subscribers. So it would be like a needle in the haystack situation. And I'm good on that. Don't want to get my hopes up, but I thought it would be something cool that I could also incorporate. I'm really getting into ASMR. In my motherhood days, I used to laugh at the thought of it. I thought it was a weird concept and it almost gave me the creeps a little bit. But you know, I went to go visit my sister and I was talking to my niece in law. I guess is what she would be, and she was showing me her favorite ASMR gals. And there's one that does like this sleepy Time ASMR. And it has rocked my world. It has literally rocked my world. This bitch putting his fucking cat, fucking paw on me. I swear to God, if I get feline aids from this, I will never forgive you. Get off of me, Bobby Bouselet. Anyways, after you have dealt with a screaming infant, all day dog sparking, fucking this, going off that, going off, cooking, cleaning, the whole nine yards. It is so relaxing to sit down at the end of the night after you've like done your nighttime routine and like cleaned up the house or whatever, put the house to bed for the night, and you just sit there and you kind of just unwind a little bit, listening to the most simple like clicking sounds, and like, I'm not really into the eating or the chewing or the mouth sounds, but she'll just like tap on a fucking bag and whatever reason that makes me want to fall asleep immediately, she'll like pretend to put a little face mask on you and stuff. And I feel like I am the last human being on earth that would be into something like that, And turns out it might be my thing. I wish I could be an asm rtist, but I just my mouth is too big and my voice is too loud. But I guess, let's see if I could give it a try. Here, let's give it. Let me get the microphone really close.
Speaker 10: Okay, everybody, we're going to talk about peals, peals, peals, pials, peels, beals.
Speaker 9: Did that do it for you, kind of did it for me. Not gonna lie anyways. So moving on to the topic of the hour. Like I said, Netflix is doing this reviving of the Unsolved Mysteries, and they covered an episode on cattle mutilations. I've screen recorded my favorite snippets that I'm gonna share with you today in case you don't have Netflix. You know, I probably bootleg this shit. I could get in trouble, ask if I care. Anyways, A screener recorded the best parts and I'm gonna include them in here because it's just really interesting shit. I thought all this time as a conspiracy theorist, my thoughts were that cattle mutilation was like bloody and gory and just cow parts everywhere, and you know, like the ranchers would wake up in the morning and go to do whatever they do with their cows and there would just be fucking hunks and bits of slain cow parts and fucking dicks and utters all over the place. That is what I thought. But I stand corrected because that is actually the complete opposite of what these ranchers are finding. And it's really just fascinating to me because if this stuff is true, and if these are real, and if this is an actual phenomenon, why aren't more people completely creeped out by this? Because by the end of the Unsolved Mysteries episode, I was kind of shook, like I'm not one to ever jump on extraterrestrials, even though I do enjoy watching ancient aliens. I think that they got they get half of it right, but then they convoluted with all this UFO stuff. But with the cattle mutilations, it's like the only thing people jump on is that it has to be extraterrestrial in nature UFOs or Now. Don't get me wrong, I think it's something that might be in them a flavor category, but I don't think it's aliens necessarily, and I definitely don't think that it's roving. This is what they say, not me roving bands of Satan worshippers, because that's just silly to me. Not saying that there isn't roving bands of Satan worshippers. But the forensics and the crime scenes aren't giving roving band of Satanists. It's giving supernatural, paranormal, otherworldly, freaky, mysterious, and awe striking. So I want to play some clips. Some are longer than others, and then we'll meet up in the middle to kind of discuss our thoughts. And it just it boggles my mind how And I remember last year sitting there, big ass pregnant, trying to like find certain topics to cover, and one of my cousins said, you should cover these brand new cattle mutilations that are popping up in Oregon. It's crazy. It's the craziest stuff I've ever seen, and I don't think a lot of people are talking about it. And the second she said cattle mutilations, I was like, oh, hell nah, because I really didn't think there was a lot to it. It's like I said, I thought that it was like somebody put a cow in a blender and threw the chunks all over the ranch, and that's what it was. But it's not because if it was that, you could easily say animal attack predators, something else going roving band of Satanists like that would make more sense with the bloody, massacred Texas chainsaw cow mess all over the pastures. But that's not what it is at all. So let's place some clips and then we'll meet back up in the middle and we will discuss our thoughts.
Speaker 1: There is fear these days, fear of a modern day Jack the ripper, whose victims are not people but livestock, who mutilates them cutting out an ear or tongue, or heart or sex organ with such surgical precision, investigators can't tell what instrument was used.
Speaker 11: The cattle were being killed in mysterious ways.
Speaker 12: No struggle, no tracks. Her tongue was removed. What are they doing with her tongue?
Speaker 4: Witnesses claimed UFOs, satanic cults, and secret government experiments were linked to some of the mutilations. The Missouri farm couple claimed they witnessed a spacecraft landed a pasture and aliens operating on a cow.
Speaker 5: There's no rhyme or reason for it. Why somebody would do that to a cow.
Speaker 13: I've been ranching in the cow business since I got out of school, so twenty five years.
Speaker 3: That's a hard way to make a living, but I like the freedom.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 13: We live in a really remote spot, not a lot of people around here, and we like it that way. I think the first time that I ever heard about cattle mutilations was way back in high school or something. When you hear that kind of stuff, you just you kind of just ride it off. You don't really believe it. You just don't think that's gonna really happen to us. It was early June of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: We had the heifer.
Speaker 13: She wasn't acting right, and we trailed her two miles, but she was acting odd. As they were gathering heifers, she was falling to the back and she was the last one through the gate. So I figured we'd go check on her in a day or two and see what's going on. Next morning, I got to pick up drove over the hill to that part of the ranch to go look at the heifer. That heifer was laying right up here, dead and mutilated, literally.
Speaker 5: Right here.
Speaker 13: In the middle of where this green patch is. In fact, it's still a few bones in here. The heifer was laying right here on her right side, and her face was skinned back, her tongue was removed, and she had a large straight cut, probably a couple of feet right behind her shoulder here, and the hide was pulled back. I was taken aback. I've never seen anything like that ever. There was zero tracks anywhere, there was no noticeable blood anywhere around the animal, and no sign of a struggle another thing. So often if you find something dead, I mean, unless you're on it in the first few hours. Usually some scavengers, you know, crows, ravens, magpies, coyotes, vultures.
Speaker 5: Have been on it.
Speaker 13: But this Heffer, the was mutilated. Nothing would eat her, nothing wanted to touch her. And it just got the wheels turning a little bit like maybe she'd been darted or something. I don't know what kind of drug or whatever else you maybe would have to have in that dart, but that Heffer was acting strange. One of the most troubling things about that mutilation is where it happened. I mean, this is nowhere that's easy to get to. We take those cattle three miles across the ranch, through canyons, over ridges, everything else.
Speaker 3: How did anybody even know there were going to be cattle there that day?
Speaker 13: Nobody knew that, so did they follow our cowboys?
Speaker 3: That was strange.
Speaker 13: We know she was alive at twelve thirty in the afternoon, and we know she was dead at six o'clock the next morning, and what happened in between, I don't know. It was odd enough that I called our county sheriff. They performed their investigation and called me that evening and said, we've determined that Heffer was killed by a bear. And I said a bear. I mean, we've never had anything killed by a bear ever. We do have bears around here, but it was this almost surgical cut for I mean, it's like a two foot cut and then a perfectly straight line right behind their shoulder. Bears, last I checked, don't pack knives.
Speaker 9: So this is an organ rancher. And he's a good old boy, you know, and probably I think by the end of the documentary he said like he doesn't believe that it otherworldly, that he thinks it's probably people doing this. But it's like it's like he don't even understand what it's coming out of his own mouth. There's no tracks, no four wheeler tracks, no footprints, no nothing, no blood, surgical incision, surgic cual, surgic cull. Like if it was animals, I'm just rolling out animals right now, because fuck that, No, Like, what did they think if fucking coyote has a little tin blade and he's just hacking away at these shits and the parts that they're taking, right, doesn't make sense? Tongs uh, jawbone, hide be holes and testines puss slips like I don't I don't necessarily get it. Hey, this is not stuff that you would find valuable, and they'll talk about that in a minute. But for me, it makes it even more because these areas, these areas are so isolated. There's not like a lot of like there's not a Walmart nearby. Okay, these are people out in the middle of nowhere on a ranch, which, by the way, until I watched this documentary, I had it in my head that ranchers, you know, were one way. I haven't really met a lot of ranchers, surprise. But those are some good old boys right there, pretty handsome looking dude, kind the kind of dude that like works all day and then comes home and like unwines with like home cooked meal and a beer and just no nonsense kind of guys. I don't think they'd stand anything to gain out of make it this stuff up. And so I just he's a wrangler jeans wearing type of dude, and I feel like he just wouldn't have any reason in the world to want to make this stuff up. But let's continue on with some more points and then we'll meet back up.
Speaker 12: My name's Matt Carter, my rancher in eastern Oregon. The first time I heard about cattle relations was from an old friend of mine who had told me that he'd heard about him even back in the seventies, And I thought that's kind of odd.
Speaker 5: But not too worried about it.
Speaker 12: Then in August to twenty twenty, I went down to the south side of the ranch and I saw this cat land over by water trough and just from afar.
Speaker 11: It didn't look natural.
Speaker 14: Right here is where that cow was dead, mutilated. Her upper lip was cut off and her tongue was gone, and her intestines were sticking out between her hind legs.
Speaker 12: The scene was odd because there were no signs of any struggle of any sort. When I was sure myself that it was a mutilated cow, I thought, well, it's pretty close to home now it's happened to me, which and everything it's going to you know, until it does. In the winter of twenty twenty two, we had another mutilation.
Speaker 15: It's just less than a half mile from the house. That bull was dead right here, no sign of struggle or anything. There was next to no.
Speaker 12: Blood on the ground here, No sign of foul play other than it was mutilated. At the scene of the crime, we had probably over two feet of snow on the ground. Then I looked for tracks, you know. I walked out in the snow all the way around. Couldn't see any tracks of any sort. There was no way anybody could have got in here without leaving tracks. I called the state police and they came out. Walked around out there, made a big circle out around, and he didn't find any tracks. None of the authorities I talked to ever thought it was any kind of a predator attack or kill. They wouldn't say what it was because there's no evidence. It was just really odd.
Speaker 16: My name is Jeremiah Holmes. I worked for the Walla County Sheriff's office. We've had five confirmed mutilations in the county since twenty nineteen. One of them was in July of twenty twenty. I got a phone call from a rancher. He was baffled by what he saw, much like most people are. He didn't want people to think he was weird or strange or something for calling it in. There was a cow laying underneath a juniper tree, and her head was five six inches off the ground. From a distance, she looked like she was probably a sick cow. And we get up there.
Speaker 5: And she's dead.
Speaker 16: Tongue was gone, the reproductive tracks that they could get to were gone.
Speaker 5: It was eerie.
Speaker 16: I have never seen a cow with his head off the ground in a rick and mortars type stage like that ever. I took a few photos and wrote it up and documented it as well, but I have no way to explain it. I'm absolutely convinced that's not predators. Predators are going to go to the soft tissue, but they're not going to do with precision. And so when you start talking about mutilations, it's a mystery. It's that invasion of somebody coming and killing an animal on your property and you can't put a finger on who it is. You're just kind of on edge because you don't have a clue really what you're dealing with.
Speaker 11: My name is Steven Allen.
Speaker 2: I'm the publisher and editor of the Times Journal newspaper here in Condon, Oregon. When I heard about the first cattle meta related in Wheeler County and December of twenty nineteen, honestly, I didn't know what to think.
Speaker 11: I'm not a cattle guy. But it was really when I.
Speaker 2: First talked to Deputy Jeremiah Holmes that I started to feel like something was going on here, that something was happening to the livestock in the area. There were some people who were scared, and people who I think normally aren't aren't scared.
Speaker 11: They were shook, and they told me, don't stop. You got to keep asking questions. You got to find out what's going on.
Speaker 7: It was March twenty second, twenty twenty. Our grandson and I went out. It was last week of the elk season, and I grove up on this bull.
Speaker 5: Bull was laying on each side.
Speaker 7: He just proof he was over at mood, which that was immediately strange.
Speaker 5: A chunk of skin removed from.
Speaker 7: His belly all the way back up to his rectum. I've seen a lot of stuff, I never seen anything like it really had. There were just some really strange about the whole deal. When I really started looking at the situation, the creeps kind of got to me. Still, my hair will stand up on the back of my neck when I drive by that spot.
Speaker 17: The first time I heard about a cattle mutilation was in the late seventies. My dad works for the Department of Agriculture. I can remember Dad talking about him. Everybody was don't shit what happened?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? It was a big deal.
Speaker 17: I can remember him in his head and I wanted to know why somebody would do that a cow. The first one that I found was really something.
Speaker 5: I see her laying there.
Speaker 17: So when I walked up there and I just kind of stood in her shock because she was mutilated. Actually couldn't believe it first one i'd actually seen. There's no reason she should be dead. She is a perfectly healthy cow. They had taken her lips and her tongue, her cheeks, The volga was cut out of her in a perfect circle, straight lines, no jagged, ragged. I mean just to a tea. I thought Jesus cried, that will happened. And the more you look at it, the more bizarre it comes in it because it's so precise, and the cow business, there's absolutely no way to prevent death. You're going to have some death loss, whether it's a sickness, a broken leg, but mutilation that's different. That's some sick, twisted stuff.
Speaker 3: My name is Julie Sperry.
Speaker 6: I am a veterinarian based out of Gardner, Colorado. As a bovine veterinarian, I work with cattle ranchers to keep all of the cows, calves, and bulls healthy. When I had seen reports of cattle mutilation on the news before, I had at first poop pooed it because the genitalia and the rectums is kind of a predatory scavenger type thing. But then you add in the tongue and predators won't touch that. I got to think and that maybe there really was something to the cattle mutilations and that it wasn't predators. This past spring, got a phone call about a cow that had died and the owner wanted any cropsy done to see why she died because she was a young, healthy cow. There was really nothing that pointed to any reason why this cow died. After I had looked in her abdomen and chest, I went to grab for her tongue so I could open her mouth better.
Speaker 11: It's easy to use.
Speaker 6: That for leverage, and there wasn't much tongue left. There was no way any predator could have gotten in there to get to it because rigor had set in and her jaw was clamp shut. All of my medical training cannot point to why this cow died, and no amount of research tissue blood is going to tell us anything other than what I saw with my naked eye, which was nothing. As far as what are who are mutilating these cows, I honestly have no idea because it's like nothing that I have ever seen before. I really wish I had an answer.
Speaker 11: My name is Christopher O'Brien.
Speaker 18: I've been a unexplained livestock death investigator for over thirty years and I've investigated over two hundred cases.
Speaker 11: It's horrifying what I've seen.
Speaker 18: The cattle eulation mystery is by far the scariest phenomenon, and very very few people take it upon themselves to investigate cases of this type. Okay, this is a pretty precise triangular cut.
Speaker 11: That cut does a little suspect.
Speaker 19: Okay, we see obvious cookie cutter incisions.
Speaker 11: I mean phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, tell me that coyotes did that.
Speaker 18: We have cases for mutilating livestock that have been documented to go back to the reign of James the first in England in sixteen oh six, but all these prior cases really did not gain any sort of international notoriety. These were all local curiosities, but when Snippy happened in nineteen sixty seven, this became an international news story. Snippy was a horse living in the San Luis Valley in Colorado, and she was found dead. The spinal cord was missing from within the spine, with no apparent way into the spinal cord.
Speaker 11: Channel from either of the top or the bottom.
Speaker 18: The brain was gone without a break into the cranium, and the upper respiratory organs were gone.
Speaker 11: The family, of course, was very freaked out by this.
Speaker 20: Laying on its side like it had just dropped over while it was ready. Except for the fact that from here up all of the skin, tissue, everything was stripped from that horse's head.
Speaker 18: The Snippy crime scene was highly unusual. Normally, if a horse is found denuded to flesh from its shoulders to its neck, you'd have tissue and blood and body fluids around, and none of this is present at the site. When they did a really intensive survey of the area there, they found that she had pranced around in two or three circles before then being found one hundred feet away from where her tracks were.
Speaker 11: That gave the appearance of maybe something in.
Speaker 18: The area have been stalking her.
Speaker 20: My mother turned around to me and she said, Nellie's horse got killed by a flying saucer last night.
Speaker 18: We do have a well documented wave of UFO activity that was going on at the time of the Sippy case, the late summer fall of nineteen sixty seven. Do you have a bunch of sightings that are occurring in Colorado? People lining up the roadways would pick the clunches waiting for the UFOs to come out.
Speaker 11: I mean, it was a big deal.
Speaker 18: And then to have the Snippy case occur, it's almost impossible not to equate one with the other. And from then on the mulations jumped into high gear. In nineteen seventy three, all hell broke loose relations occurred and by the end of the year, I think it was fourteen states at that point that had reported mulation cases.
Speaker 4: Lying in a straight line one hundred and fifty yards apart, their eyes, tongs, and sex organs cut out with laser like precision.
Speaker 18: New Mexico was one of the states that was really hit the hardest, and there was over one hundred and fifty I think mutilations in a four or five year period in the late seventies, and by this point thousands of animals had been reported mutilated.
Speaker 11: I think a number that's.
Speaker 18: Commonly used and referred to as in the United States. In Canada there have been about ten thousand cases. We're probably only seen the tip of the iceberg. Probably many more cases occurred. My personal feeling is only one in ten mulations actually get reported to law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Ranchers are typically pretty private people. They also take their work very seriously, so when they start to lose animals, it's also a bit of a source of pride, and so I don't think they like a lot of people knowing that they've had a death in they're heard, so you don't know how many are not reported.
Speaker 18: A classic mutilation, by investigator's definition, would be the flesh taken off their jaw with a job unpolished white. Usually the tongue is taken out. It's very very difficult to do surgically. Oftentimes an ear is missing, an eye, the animal's reproductive organs are popped out. But if the blood is missing, that's the telltale sign for a classic mutilation.
Speaker 5: I couldn't find any blood anywhere.
Speaker 17: No pedal of blood, no nothing, Just a dead cow there was no blood.
Speaker 2: Typically, when there's a dead animal, it's a bit of a scene. I mean, it looks like a crime scene. There's blood everywhere, and we're talking about a cow or bull that's up to thirteen gallons of blood that could be lost and there's nothing on the ground.
Speaker 16: It'd be a bloody many absolutely, and there was no blood where our heifer was laying there dead.
Speaker 6: The most puzzling aspect of this case was I couldn't figure out why there wasn't more blood from the mutilation. There would have been blood all over the place.
Speaker 13: It's just bizarre. I mean, it's so bizarre this stuff. It's hard to wrap your head around. It doesn't make sense to me, and I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: No Rasher has been harder hit than Eli Ronnich. Fourteen of his cows have been mutilated. A pathologist concluded the cups were made by quote the application of high temperature as a dissecting process.
Speaker 16: When it comes to investigating, we're literally looking for anything, but tracks are number one trying to find evidence of how somebody got in there.
Speaker 5: I found absolutely no tracks at all.
Speaker 7: The fact that there was lack of tracks stuff just really made my hair stand upon him, and that takes a lot for me.
Speaker 17: The fences aren't cat crasses and trumped over where somebody walks right, nothing.
Speaker 13: Nothing, no footprints, no four wheeler tracks, no pickup tracks. And then I'd say the other thing, whoever's doing the mutilation. I don't know how they get the cattle incapacitated to where they can work on them.
Speaker 16: They've been a lot of discrepancies and thoughts of how these animals are getting killed. You know, we're not finding them ning gunshots, any bullet holes.
Speaker 5: I know how powerful cattle are. They're strong.
Speaker 7: I mean, we had a bow weighed over two thousand pounds. There's just no way five or six people can even think and take them one down. It's a lot of animal to just PLoP over on your side. I'll leave it mark anywhere.
Speaker 6: Cattle are a prey animal. You rarely can sneak up on one.
Speaker 4: You don't just walk up to a big, healthy animal like this and tell it to lay down.
Speaker 11: You know, you've got to do something to it.
Speaker 6: So it'd have to have been some kind of a dark or sleeping thing to make it fall.
Speaker 16: There's dark guns out there today that that individuals use for doctor and animals. Are you dealing with some kind of a coagulant that you know the blood coagulates in an instant and that animal freezes in its tracks.
Speaker 21: Somebody had to have tranquilized her and didn't give her a shot of that step to colligate your blood because there was no bulletholes.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 18: One of the ingenious elements of this whole mystery is the animal usually lazing the environment for at least three or four days before it's even discovered.
Speaker 16: When you have an animal that's been dead for four or five six days, any attempt for like blood draws or anything like that or are done. You don't have to find anything in the blood or tissue samples. Any drugs in the system would have been long gone.
Speaker 6: I honestly didn't know what to sample. It's not something that is probably going to be worth anything than anymore because the blood has already started to degrade.
Speaker 17: We took some tissue samples, but by the time the samples get there, they're rotten, and so they can't find anything about Confidad.
Speaker 11: The reasonable person can sit here and.
Speaker 22: Comprehend why someone or some group of individuals would want these body parts from these animals. It's just a senseless crime, and you know, it's just something that isn't conduce to the common reason.
Speaker 5: I would have a clue what a motive would be.
Speaker 16: In the days that when the buffalo roamed the country, the buffalo hiders. One of the things that they did, they took the tongues. The tongues were kind of delicacy on the buffalo.
Speaker 3: There's no value to any of the parts.
Speaker 12: You don't mean market and you can buy a tongue, but it's a ten or fifteen dollars item. Maybe the reproductive organs have no real value. Why would anybody want those kind of things other than it's for some kind of ritual or something.
Speaker 23: Roving bands of shadowy Satan worshipers are frequently mentioned as possible culprits and the mutilations.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of folks that believe it's a cult.
Speaker 21: There's a lot of them days getting ready to make a sacrifice. I think to the devil over that red moon.
Speaker 18: I think there's ritualists and blood sacrifice written all over this mystery. It's the only blood based paranormal phenomenon, and it's the one that leaves behind the most physical evidence, So that fact alone gives it a veneer of almost an evil sort of predatory, occultish kind of feel to it.
Speaker 19: Okay, just a little date id checkets May fourth, nineteen ninety eight, eleven fifty five in the morning, got this call from June Walkley and her husband Virgil, and they spotted this animal that they said looked like it had been dropped on the fence.
Speaker 18: Another thing that's interesting as well is sometimes there's evidence of the animal being dropped from a height, horns broken off, heads twisted in an unnatural way, clamp marks on the back like it had been picked up and dropped, Spines with all the ribs broken off right on the spine like it had been dropped from great height and snapped all the ribs. So it does appear that these animals are being picked up, taken somewhere, experimented on, and then brought back and dropped in a different place in the pasture than where they were picked up. We've had cases that cows have ended up five pastures away from where they were originally supposed to be, up to two, three, four, even seven miles away. Who's doing this, I don't know, but they definitely have their modus operandi dialed in.
Speaker 5: House.
Speaker 23: Investigations have found an unusually high correlation between utilations and UFO sightings.
Speaker 2: I've had two ranchers tell me off the record that the only thing they can think of is UFOs. I've also had people who live in these very remote places tell me that they have seen UFOs.
Speaker 13: One thing that you know you hear about this stuff is aliens. I personally don't believe that. I believe this is being done by people. It kisses me off. You're stealing. It's theft in any other business, when you steal from somebody, there's consequences for that.
Speaker 1: In a state where cattle are a billion dollar industry, theories about the mutilations almost outnumber the ranchers who talk about them. Some think the criminals come by helicopter flying through the night, descending on herds, helicopters bearing men with poisoned darts, or perhaps military men trying out a new chemical.
Speaker 18: In the seventies, we have sightings in Colorado where groups of as many as seven helicopters are seeing harassing cattle herds. These helicopter sidings, when you start adding them up, there's at least one hunred and fifty four hundred of them documented sightings of helicopters in and a emulation sites mostly afterwards. The fact that these government helicopters were assuming are being seen suggests that there may be some sort of official, sanctioned government program going on.
Speaker 11: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: The possibility of a group of people doing this seems to be the one that law enforcement has taken the most seriously. I wonder if it's a serial killer group or some kind of group that's capable of doing something like this.
Speaker 17: Some of the greatest rail children in the world have bventually made a mistake, they left something and they were discovered. I think if it was two or three guys were pulled, I think that something would be found by now.
Speaker 18: It's got to be multi generational because we've been dealing with this now for forty to fifty sixty years, so it's not just one group of people that we are doing this.
Speaker 11: That's always been one of the stumbling.
Speaker 5: Blocks for this.
Speaker 18: How come they have it opened up? And why don't we have a whistle blow? Why don't we have somebody that's come forward. A mulation of a cower of bull is a crime.
Speaker 16: It is something that's serious and it's an animal this time, Well, what happens if rancher's kids are out there on the four wheeler or something and they run across somebody that's causing this. Are they going to take somebody's life. In addition to.
Speaker 12: That, our bull got mutilated within a half mile of our house. It's really troubling to think that somebody would come.
Speaker 11: Within that close to the house and kill something.
Speaker 12: And who knows if somebody's demented enough to come on the ranch and kill and mutilate a bull or a cow, what's going to keep them from in the house and killing somebody.
Speaker 11: That night, my daughter was home alone.
Speaker 12: You know, you think you're safe living way out of town, way out here at the end of the road, and you just don't know that you are.
Speaker 2: I think there is a real concern of what might be out there. The mystery just kind of continues to grow well.
Speaker 1: Tonight, authorities north of Houston or investigating the mysterious death of six cattle found with their tongues removed but no blood spilled.
Speaker 2: I know that there's a lot of cases happening in Texas right now.
Speaker 9: Investigators say the cows remains.
Speaker 3: Weren't even scavenged by other animals. An expert we spoke to says that's just unusual.
Speaker 18: The Oregon cases that happened in twenty eighteen through twenty twenty one were maybe just a presage to a new wave that we have developing in light of these new Texas cases that have been reported, which may number around a dozen now. The Texas cases, they all have been described as being classic mulations, and they've all appeared to be north of Houston in Southeast Texas. The Animal Legal Defense Fund has now stepped in and is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible. Officials in Texas are very very tight lipped and have not allowed any to my knowledge, any information out about.
Speaker 16: The nature of these cases. It is frustrating because I want answers. If we start looking at collaborating and coming up with some kind of a group idea on how to investigate these, get some sort of a data system or something where we can see what's going on in other counties and see their reports, I think that there's a better chance of getting some kind.
Speaker 5: Of closure authorities in it.
Speaker 7: At least four counties across southeast Texas investigating.
Speaker 5: These cases all very similar. So far, no arrest have been made.
Speaker 3: If you have any information, called police.
Speaker 9: The things that get me are no blood. Did you see the picture of the one cow with its head still up in the air, Like, what is going on? They're cutting the utter titties off, They're cutting the puss lips off, They're cutting the they're cutting the bee holes in the intestines and the rectums and the like, the lips off, the tongues out, the jawbone is sticking out, and it's all with surgical precision, okay. And no blood, no none blood, no blood, not a drop of blood in sight. Some of these bitches look like they've been picked up taking somewhere else, fucking dropped off, fell right on the fence line. And it is astounding to me how it's even in the news, like oh, ranchers are saying in their cows and the no blood and like the surgical precision and the no tracks and be holes everywhere and the fucking utter titties cut off. What like It's obviously not Satan worshippers or animals in my humble opinion, But then what exactly is going on? What is this fucking phenomenon? Could it be Let's just go, let's just go all right, sure, I'm sure some of you are out there are alien people, So aliens, we'll just put that on the table. They're picking them up, Travis Walton's style, taking them up. They're cutting their utter titties off, beeholes everywhere, denuding the skull, taking the tongue, dropping them off, wham bam. Cattle mutilation. Sure, maybe, But if and it's like the government, then they're like, oh, there was a cattle mutilation, and then there was a bunch of helicopters all over the area where they found the mutilated cow. So then you get to thinking, well, why are they so curious about this? I think that our government is inca hoots and works closely with an inter dimensional species of fallen if you will, disembodied spirits of evil beings, and in return for advanced technology, maybe prophecies of the future, this, that, and the third thing, they let these evil spirited beings conduct all type of studies on us and our animals and you know whatever else. I think that they do ritualism where they let these spirits come into their own bodies and kind of do like a venom type of like they they let them, like a symbiote come up inside of them and they kind of have like a split. I think this could be a real thing. I think politicians do it. I think that's why they take babies and they eat big chunks out of them and shit, and they rape and murder and they drown puppies and bathtubs, and they do They've let these spirits come into their bodies. Yes, they perform ritualism, Yes they know how to contact these beings. They're obviously getting something from them. But they want in return for letting them conduct studies on us and all these crimes against humanity and murder our cows and rip their fucking titty nipples off. They get in return advanced technology, forbidden knowledge. They get prophecies of the future, power, fame, fortune, whatever this Faustian bargain is. Because the cow mutilations are happening around the world, it's not just the US that's acutely affected. And you know, I think the by a warfare, the jelly blobs that rain down in Washington and the meat showers in Kentucky and all of that cow mutilations with their fucking bee holes turned inside out, and all the tongues and the eyeballs and whatever else. It's all connected. And sure, maybe these these beings, these spirits, they have a way of Travis waltony a cow out of the pasture, taking it somewhere, hacking, sacking, and then literally dropping it, probably from hundreds of feet in the air. Some of these cows look like they're all smashed and fucking their ribs are cracked and every you know, they're just taking out the garbage. And I do think this is absolutely one. Some of you are gonna say that it's aliens, and that's fine, potato potato. I don't think that they come from another planet or outer space or anything like that. I think they come from inner space, if that's a thing. You know. I think that they have some shit that we don't know about. And the fact that it's like something like this could happen almost on a daily basis. There's tens of thousands of reports of this shit. It's like crop circles and shit like that, and you know, it just is kind of one of those taboo things that how in the fuck are we not more concerned about this, because if they're coming for the cows, you gotta think at some point they're gonna come for the people, which yeah, there are reports of them coming for the people, But was it gonna take somebody getting their titty nipples cut off? And like, you know, actually there have been mutilations of people in the past that have been blamed on serial killers. Black dahlia type of shit, all dissected and fucking titties cut off and puss inside out, Like that's some real that that was a black dahlia. They, in my opinion, a person serial killer did do that for ritualism purposes. But we don't know that it's not the same thing with the cattle. Like they took that woman somewhere and they did that stuff to her and then they dropped her pieces back off in a field. We just we really don't know, because I do feel like serial killers are a part of these secret programs. So yeah, I mean the mutilation of anything I think is and then the helicopters flying by and stuff like that, they know what's going on, they know what the fuck is going on. And I just think it's really sad for these cows because hello, they're super cute and they could have made a delicious steak one day, but no, they got their titty nipples cut off, their bee holes turned inside out, and they're doing it to the horses too, And I love horses. I'm a sagittarius. Okay, that's a little too close to home for me. But anyways, your thoughts, your feelings, your opinions, what do you think's going on here? Let me know. And if you haven't done so already, please make your way over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and check into room two three seven and you'll be entered in for the Valentine's Day giveaway. For all my little sweethearts out there, I hope you enjoyed this episode. It's a little bit weird, a lot of unanswered questions with this topic. Let me know your thoughts, feelings, opinions, and until the next time, I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 17: The bridger Man says, it's the end of time and the Mississippi River.
Speaker 5: She's a gold drive.
Speaker 17: The interest is up and the stock markets down, and you're only getting mugged if you go downtown.
Speaker 5: I live back in the wood.
Speaker 11: You see a woman and the kids and the dogs and me.
Speaker 4: I got a shotgun or rifle and a bull wheel drive.
Speaker 17: And a country boy can survive.
Speaker 5: A hundred bucks can surfy