Speaker 1: I am interested in Kevin James. Can we play that one more time before we start?
Speaker 2: Yes, we can. Okay, I just got three things to say. God, bless our troops. Uh huh, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Yes, gentle man, start.
Speaker 2: Oh it hurts. That's real, that's real. That and the camera was right on him.
Speaker 1: I remember that because at the Sports Center was running a NonStop. I mean, they always have a celebrity. It must it's probably at the Indy five hundred.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they have a celebrity that does this. What's the prize today? Today?
Speaker 3: We have pit tickets. Yeah, for Saturday, Summer of Loud Tour.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I prevailed Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage, Parkway Drive in the Woodlands. Tickets on sale ticketmaster dot com. But pit tickets, y'all, let's do this.
Speaker 1: I'm proud to say we have four lanes of racing to oh, four lanes of racing. In Lane one is going to be Katrina. She's going to go first this morning. Katrina, good morning.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa who I think it's wild warm up laps. I like that. I like that. Katrina.
Speaker 4: You're in lane one.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about your vehicle this morning? Can I get a color? Okay, it's purple?
Speaker 2: And this is always interesting when you ask girls this, Can I get a size? Girls do not know? They'll do this to me.
Speaker 1: They it's about nine inches, they'll do this, they put their hands.
Speaker 2: That's apparently why girls are neuriously about at parking, because boys keeps chilling us at six inches is no. She automatically wins.
Speaker 1: Lane one comes with a side of comedy about how big is your purple?
Speaker 2: People? Leader? Is moderate? Moderate? Good answer?
Speaker 1: Guys want to know what's moderate? I would love I would love to know what you're what moderate is? I think all dudes listening right now would love to know if you're moderate. How's your dude? He's moderated, he's mod Katrina. Here's what I need you to do. I need you to turn the purple the purple monster. I need you to turn it on high. I need you put it right on the mouthpiece. I need to give it your best. I need to throttle that thing like you've never throttled it before. Whatever you're doing, your own time is up to you. But this is where it's for the pit passes. Katrina in laying number one start your engine.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see what's happening here, and I judge it from a one to a ten.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm interested in.
Speaker 1: Your opinion more than all of ours, to be honest with you. Hey, can Trina, that was a great job. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. We're off to a wonderful start.
Speaker 1: Now Valerie has a completely different kind of vehicle.
Speaker 4: She's in to.
Speaker 1: Hi, Valerie, we welcome in. Let's talk about the vehicle you're using today. In the Bible five hundred. First of all, what color is it? It's it's black, okay. And in size wise, what are we dealing with here?
Speaker 4: It's tiny but mighty.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a tiny so like maybe like on the go in the purse. Maybe you know you can take this traveling.
Speaker 2: Or exactly the great travel buddy, those long drives to work, long lunch.
Speaker 1: Breaks, traffic is that you know what you could just you can bring this with you.
Speaker 2: It's discreet, all right, exactly okay.
Speaker 1: Valerie, the black mini, we need to turn that. You said, it's mighty, the black mighty MANI in laying number two, Valerie starts your engine. Pulson, do you do you know do you know where the mouthpieces pieces?
Speaker 2: On your phone? I don't know if it's I don't know if it's hitting. I don't know if you're hitting the right spot. Valerie, are you there? Are you hitting the spot though? Are you hitting them right there?
Speaker 4: On the mouth?
Speaker 2: You know where the mouthpiece is? That little you know? I mean, believe me, it's hard to find it is. Believe me, it's a mystery. Where that mouthpiece is doesn't exist. They're looking for years. I know you said it's mighty mini black, but try to hit that mouthpiece. Let's just let's set me. Let me give you go ahead, no comment. Is it pulsing? It's there, Valerie. I think I think you need a bigger car. I mean, this what I'm gonna tell you right there. You can't tell a team how to run their race. All right, Well, it looks like Jessica has dropped. But that's okay. We got Roxy. We haven't talked to Roxy yet.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hey Roxy, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Roxy, listen, this is your race to win or lose. This is your way. What color is your vehicle today? Blue? Size wise, size wise.
Speaker 2: Very powerful. That's all I'm gonna say I heard that about the last one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I know, but I'm actually gonna play.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear mine. You know you know where you're going with this. You know where to put the blue? Yeah, go ahead, she's ready, Rot.
Speaker 1: Roxy, start your engine. Go yes, sir, oh, Roxy, you knew where to go. Obviously you knew where to put big blue. She knew exactly where to put big blue. All right, hang on, we got just thank you, Roxy. Don't go anywhere you did.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Jessica's back. Oh Jessica.
Speaker 1: I thought we lost Jessica, but she's about Jessica the morning. Okay again with the speaker, I'm gonna need you not on speakers. I'm telling you you're gonna you don't want to be on speaker for this game, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What color are we dealing with? You're in leane three black with an orange tip. Unique important to know what color the tip face?
Speaker 1: Very important to well the tip is the orange that you gotta see that thing getting ready to black tip blackaby stealth with the orange.
Speaker 2: You know, like racing stripes.
Speaker 1: Jessica, black orange tip Lane three Jessica, start your engine, let's hear.
Speaker 4: It, mowing the law.
Speaker 2: That orange tip? Really, Jessica. Oh he's still going, still.
Speaker 1: Going already, Jessica, way to go?
Speaker 2: Would drop today?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 2: What a race?
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, my very first vibe five hundred?
Speaker 2: Man, how'd you think it went as well? Did anybody anybody have Valerie as their winner?
Speaker 1: I do not? Sorry, Valerie got black Mini. The black Mini you need? You don't want minis. You don't want minis want. I'm sure there are some that pack a punch that one didn't. Okay, this is tough, This is tough. Does anyone have Katrina the purple people eater in the winter circle?
Speaker 2: I felt pretty good about Katrina.
Speaker 1: Do you have her as your highest score today?
Speaker 2: Alex? Do you? I do? I do not. In my second place, I had Katrina at number two. Katrina is now gone. Sorry, okay, we knew you had Katrina down as one. Yes, we have Jessica, who was.
Speaker 1: The fourth racer, but she's in lane three dropped right and then Roxy black with the orange so we have black orange tip versus big blue.
Speaker 2: Who do you have as your winner? Black orange tip? Jessica, who was your second Alex. Jessica was my second Jessica was my first winner. Jessica, I'm so glad you dropped, but then you came back. Let's let's hear that.
Speaker 1: Let's hear that race car one more time, one more time while motells everybody what you won?
Speaker 2: What do you give it? Jessica, Go, Jessica.
Speaker 3: I have a pair of pit tickets for the summer of.
Speaker 2: Loud here I.
Speaker 3: Talk over that I prevailed bear Tooth Kill switching Gate in Parkway Drive plus Jessica Saturday the Woodlands tickets on salemat ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: But Jessica will be there in the pits.
Speaker 1: Jessica, great job today, Roxy, I had you as my number two. Roxy was very, very close with Big Blue. But Jessica pulls off the wind in the Bible, five pots,