Speaker 1: I've been a binge been MISTERI.
Speaker 2: When will be.
Speaker 3: I've been pulled down, I've been missed around. Where will lie be love? Where be love? Where a being?
Speaker 1: E been mischie?
Speaker 2: When will lie be love?
Speaker 4: Mhmm?
Speaker 5: Happy?
Speaker 1: Then? What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everyone doing today? How is everyone doing this morning, this afternoon, this evening? It is Saturday?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm what is up guys?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys working harder than h mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope everyone's in safe. By the way, by the way, by the way, by the way eight.
Speaker 6: Just sit by the way, by way, hold on, moderator, motivator, motivator.
Speaker 1: Could you be so con to neck this number? By the way? Anybody that does want to?
Speaker 2: Could you be? I don't know?
Speaker 1: But what is all? God?
Speaker 2: How is everyone.
Speaker 1: Doing? Nope?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope that people who watch the show today, damn it, come.
Speaker 1: On stop, I'm good. What's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: M laight stop h stop it? Sorry this dum hold on guys, h.
Speaker 5: M hm hm.
Speaker 2: By the way, has Kevin Brennan, Has Kevin Brennan gifted anybody to the people that said they can't afford my patreon? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, so so.
Speaker 2: On an episode of The Bowling Alley with Joe Cronin, Kenny brings up Cornhouser and Wilbond from Pete uh part of the interruption. I didn't know who he was talking about. I thought it was two characters until I so until I started watching old clips of Seriously, come on, mix your ship, I get it, fix your ship.
Speaker 8: Stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is up.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for I'm so I'm waiting on the twelve hours to go upload the episode we did today with.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh BEINGI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just this laptop keeps like screwing up because of the touch screen because any time out time something on it, it keeps like wanting to mess up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, to the peace people that say.
Speaker 1: Ah Bengi Boom must spee, I've been put damn.
Speaker 2: Uh Booma, I have to delete that comment.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 2: I have to delete that comment. Brother, I have to delete that comment because of issues. But yeah, I hope that everyone that I've been promoting that, But I hope everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h m hm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: By the way, or do you have to promote something that uh.
Speaker 5: M hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh be hello wimah mm hmmm. By the way, I do gotta promote something, yeah, hm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm gonna uh I'm actually promoting about Live and Catolon old Davia.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop stop please, I have to. I have to do this because I don't want this on the screen. I'm promoting. The reason why I'm doing this, the reason why I'm spanning this. The reason is because you guys say, yeah, come on, stop, I can't have that on the screen.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen. It didn't happen.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Come on seriously, Yah, yeah, I hate this damn thing.
Speaker 2: I have to do that because because you guys keep.
Speaker 1: By the way, mhm.
Speaker 4: H mh.
Speaker 2: By the way, so people are gonna gonna I'm not gonna answer that. I'm not gonna answer that.
Speaker 4: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So mhm h so.
Speaker 2: S you go for.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I I asked this guy to hey, I asked this guy to stop TJ and I'm actually don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: It's m.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that goes hey, if you want to come up to j B. The problem is I'm using my laptop right now.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 2: By the way of anybody that does so, ED, you know, I'm gonna say this. I don't trust ED more.
Speaker 1: Than I can fucking throw him.
Speaker 2: You want to act like, oh, you didn't do shit, ED, grow up, It's like, I don't trust you. Can't talk about it. It's been years ago. Quinn mm hmm. Spams just I'm getting it out of it. So I'm getting it out of off the screen cause you guys keep like wanting to mess with me about it. I can't talk about it because it's.
Speaker 5: But what is.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately TJ, I don't have my phone, I don't have my tap, my tablets over there.
Speaker 1: Let me go, let me going. It's a it's free stream of h t J.
Speaker 2: Give me one minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how old us.
Speaker 2: Four in it?
Speaker 1: Hey, Crystal, h what's I hate the STEMN thing?
Speaker 9: H m hm mm hm.
Speaker 2: Us later.
Speaker 9: H mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to say thank you for the people that show up and support the channel, you.
Speaker 2: Know, And I'm gonna say this out loud. I'm independent. I'm not one of those people that that you know, mhm yeah, and I'm gonna say this out loud. I think that people. I know people are gonna hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I am mhm yeah, I hope everywhe never or not and.
Speaker 2: Heard here you go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna so I've been thinking about like, hm hm, come.
Speaker 5: On, dude, day.
Speaker 9: Uh a mon at fast Susan Yeah, mhm.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? What's up? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 9: Right right, damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, d.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? What is up?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 9: Using bad role? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm come on hey yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maripa's is because let's see, all right, someone's here in it. I thought I heard that the bluep Hello, GPH, hello gp GP.
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you. What's up? What's up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: Not much? Just sitting here watching YouTube and Paranormal Investigators.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your camera's not on.
Speaker 12: I guess I can't hear it's because I'm sitting in the dark.
Speaker 2: All right, how's spained?
Speaker 12: He's Getty's sleeping in his doghouse right now?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 12: Because we're out here on the car port?
Speaker 2: Hey your TV now, please turn your TV down?
Speaker 10: All right, hang on.
Speaker 2: Because we could hear it.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: The reason I said, can you throw your TV down? Because we can hear it?
Speaker 12: Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I'm just telling people that we're love and oh I'm at the dashboard ship. By the way, I just want to say good morning. You're Are you okay?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, just a little tired from last night and that's a little scratchy from screaming and laughing last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, we don't.
Speaker 2: We did share. Uh so what what uh GPS talking about? Is about a uh?
Speaker 1: She went to a haunted hotel.
Speaker 11: I went to a haunted house attraction at a place called Old Depot Motel here in about thirty minutes away from me in Gaelax, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Best for a little small attraction. Ten dollars is not a bad price. The jump scares were good, buddy's help.
Speaker 2: By what.
Speaker 12: My charges sister's cat just came up on the car port.
Speaker 11: But for ten dollars, Like I said, for ten dollars, it's per person, it's worth worth it.
Speaker 1: People are saying, what's up? Giggle pickles? A are you are you manning from d love?
Speaker 2: Giggle?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: I just I don't go to right Jacob.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm asking is we're on d Live.
Speaker 10: No, I just I haven't met over.
Speaker 8: That's fine, yeah, but uh, I want to ask this.
Speaker 2: So oh, by the way, Amazon, every every package that I've gotten that I've seen, but only one person didn't get their ship that I sent them. Only one person didn't get their ship, like right now. And I'm and I'm and I told him to if I get a reef and I'll just them something else because I am not happy with with Amazon. That's the reason why I'm gonna start using Throne for.
Speaker 12: I haven't used Amazon in quite a few years.
Speaker 9: I use all the time.
Speaker 2: For me, I use The only time I used The only time I used Throne is from for like the worst list.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: I use Amazon for worse lists. That's it. I don't buy from it, I do. I did buy a few things for myself because I needed it, stuff that I needed. But I'm okay.
Speaker 1: But if I just want to say this, if anybody that does want to.
Speaker 2: Support the uh the Throne, there you go. I have a few Io.
Speaker 1: Actually, I.
Speaker 2: I did put a food dehydrator on my lit on my whist list.
Speaker 12: That's call the Hunted House attraction was actually fun.
Speaker 8: Hey, teacher, Hey, I finally figured this stuff out.
Speaker 2: You had we had, No, I don't have Uh. I just want to let people know that and is no longer part of our group. Who and one of someone that We're not going to talk about it right now.
Speaker 5: Okay no, but yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: All right, we can hear you.
Speaker 5: Okay, brother, Okay, I'll just make it sure.
Speaker 2: By the way, Kai hit one so kay Sanat hit nine hundred k. He just hit nine hundred k subs on Twitch. Wow, he's now he's gonna hit one million. If he is one million subs, Lebron James is gonna shave his head. It's gonna shave guy. It's gonna cut.
Speaker 1: And and and so and uh and Snoop just said.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg said if if he needs to, he will pop fifty thousand subs because Ray J ran his mouth.
Speaker 12: H yeah, I thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I want to say to people, I do. I want to say that.
Speaker 2: I just wanna. I just want to say this because I retweeted a picture of a h a a friend of mine named Keina Kay on Twitter. I'm gonna put her tweet, wrote something on Twitter that I loved piece It Piece isn't passive. It's power. It's pure and purposeful. It can't be controlled, uncontrollable. It always wins yam mm hmmm, that is that is a quote. But how how how was it? How was your bacca?
Speaker 1: T J?
Speaker 5: She's doing all right. She just cocked dinner a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: And what did you eat? What did you eat?
Speaker 5: She made some hamburger mac and cheese.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love hamburger mac and cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Out now watching TV and stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh is your phone okay?
Speaker 12: Uh uh tp Yeah, oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Making those crackling noises.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that was me.
Speaker 12: I said, I'm now on the car port.
Speaker 8: We're outside, all right, Sorry, Oh that was me for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's usually her because sometimes she but she uses a restream to stream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna meet for a second. Yeah all right, all right.
Speaker 2: If anybody that does want to go and see my tik talk, I'm posting the lit ship over there, and it's actually stuff that I do over here. I just post over there. Ah, I put it over on Twitch. I do like the clips. Yeah yeah, but I want to I also want to say today, we've been having one of those we we've we've been we've been having one of those weekends where everything you know, like the Amazon getting our order. But I understand they get their orders wrong sometimes, right, listen. That's the reason why I like. By the way, if anybody that does want to sorry.
Speaker 11: There was one one website where you can buy stuff, and I bought a bunch of stuff from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: What was a watch, Bluetooth speaker, a laptop, and a bunch of other stuff. And it wasn't exactly what I ordered. Yeah, And so I called the company to find out how I can send the stuff back because it wasn't the right stuff, and the company got pretty nasty with me, and then they stopped me from being able to use their website.
Speaker 2: They do that all the time.
Speaker 10: I ordered an Android watch and got a regular watch. I ordered a.
Speaker 11: Bluetooth speaker that had the equalizer lights on it. I got a regular Bluetooth speaker. I ordered a laptop from this company and all I got was a laptop case. So I called the company to try to send the stuff back to get a refund, and they would not refund and they made it where I couldn't get on their website.
Speaker 5: Hold on, all right, I'm back, y'all.
Speaker 11: All right, hold on, So you're only three hours away from Gaelax, Virginia TJ.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because I'm on the border of Kentucky and Virginia and Gaelic is only like, yeah, three hours away from me.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even imagine how far it be if I was a to my hometown. Probably like four or five.
Speaker 12: That was away from me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because where because where are you at Virginia.
Speaker 11: I'm I'm in a little rinking ink town thirty minutes uh, thirty minutes from Gaylax.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, something about two hours from you.
Speaker 12: So I'm only two hours away from Ariel too.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why when?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: When he When she says Ariel, she means there's a person by the name of uh, we have a friend. She has a friend name. Uh, I really don't.
Speaker 12: It's a mermaid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, someone that we uh that had.
Speaker 8: We lived in Carolina.
Speaker 12: What she's in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I thought she was in Virginia.
Speaker 11: Huh, huh, Oh, she's in North Carolina. We're about twenty minutes away from the border of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought she lived in Virginia.
Speaker 8: That's what she lived, not that I'm aware.
Speaker 10: Oh wait a minute, she might be. Yeah, I think she is, Yeah, I think she is.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I heard that she made a channel called Veterans for Charlie Kirk, a Pictures for Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 12: Oh jeez, what happened to the other other channel that she had?
Speaker 2: She I think she still has that.
Speaker 11: I watched a video after talking with you guys earlier, and it was a live concert of the Rolling Stones and they had it was a two thousand and five concert and they had Eddie vedder H on there and I was like.
Speaker 12: Stoked seeing that concert.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 10: Eddie Vetter, he was the singer to.
Speaker 11: Oh no, they probably don't. They probably don't know who the Stones are. Roll Stones, h the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 2: I wasn't born.
Speaker 5: I was a.
Speaker 2: It's still the same channels you're as a Jacob says, by the way, your boy your boys her bouts in here by the way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well we all know who you are.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this, I want to wish you Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart. No, uh.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 2: This is so one of the channels that I watch a lot of lately. Is this is one of the channels that I watch a lot of someone's fallen ringing?
Speaker 10: So sorry, y'all, that was my brother calling my other phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, someone ringing your doorbell.
Speaker 12: I know it's Avon calling.
Speaker 4: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I've seen that concert the day and I was like, oh my god. But me and a friend of mine are talking about me and a friend of mine talking about getting a mother home. Me, my charge fang and her are going to live stream our travels. So hey, Jake, Jake, hold on.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So oh damn, sorry it I hate this damn thing.
Speaker 12: Who is this eld boss sausage? Is that boss man? No?
Speaker 2: It was just somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm trying to fix my ship here.
Speaker 2: Because when I started, uh wait a minute, all right, sorry about that, I went to I had to go.
Speaker 1: I had to do some stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear me? Oh we lost?
Speaker 5: I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Jake, It's no, it's serve at who.
Speaker 12: H m.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H So, uh, I apologize about what happened today.
Speaker 8: You're good man, It's all good. Yeah, hold on, hold on, give me my second take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that.
Speaker 5: So nobody can ship.
Speaker 8: M So, yeah, I just not know something.
Speaker 13: I've just had the black ad over some ship. He told me like a few weeks ago that you may have lied about what. I'll give you a call and after the stream, what is is this at like stream yards? Where were in the stream and we're still in the thing. Ye okay, I'll tell you after stream. But yeah, I just had the black edges now over some ship.
Speaker 2: Listen he he he he. You know, you know he's like if he's uh, if he's talking, because that's you know, he's a liar.
Speaker 13: Like I don't know because yeah, because yeah, because the Chris. He did send me that thing about Chris accepting the invite to the discord through your comments and ship, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think he was.
Speaker 13: Bullshitting you on that and I did apologize for that. But no, I just had to block him entirely over some shit that happened a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to tell me right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you the stream.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I got a block and one TikTok now too, m h.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't there's some ship I just don't play about and I was just Becca had told me something. He got me to thinking, and I was just I had to check something on something real quick. And I was like, oh yeah, yeah, I'll tell you for the stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to say to people. I just wanted just to tell people that I am almost three thousand sucks. Oh yeah, man working. I've been working my ass off to get this three K to three k because you know, oh I.
Speaker 5: See man, Rebecca was just telling me something. Yeah, what are you up to tonight?
Speaker 1: Nothing, just trying to like it, just winding down the the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know this week is gonna just the end of the month week. This is the last week of the month, and I know everybody is gonna go, uh Dunnaby is doing no mercy tonight?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was. I think it might have been already on or did it.
Speaker 1: By the way, at Victory Road today they showed uh a Victor Row last night in n x T Star won the belt.
Speaker 5: Yeah that girl.
Speaker 8: I think it's Carmela Hayes' girlfriend or whatever, Lonnie Jordan or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, Clonnie Jordan. Yeah, but dude, I want to say this. Let me let me I haven't found anybody. I'm gonna follow somebody to send the love over on to the YouTube for the YouTube. Guys, TJ. You' still there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Put you in the title douyes, TJ. T you need to get TJ to one hundreds. We're gonna get him some drivers.
Speaker 8: Well that would be nice, but I'm just running out right now. I don't push it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: He's in the description of this video. Let me see who we have love right now.
Speaker 2: I might do a lot from here and there occasionally, but yeah, we gotta get you the fifties so you could do it on mobile. True, true, Yeah, send you send them over to someone and then me and you could talk.
Speaker 5: All right, man.
Speaker 2: And I and I just I just want to say thank you, no problem, so much for everything that you do for me, brother, And you know, I just want to let people know that, you know, like I said before, and Rebecca, did Rebecca hear me today when I said that she's part of the family.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, all right. I want to say thank you to anybody that has came into the stream. I do appreciate people, you know. I appreciate you guys showing up. The best support is what you guys just showed and that's coming into the lives saying hey, that's the best support you can give someone, is to help people. And I want to say thank you and I'll talk to you guys later. I guys