Speaker 1: Hey, you guys, what is happening and what is up? They hold out that glass baby, because we are gonna feel it up. Hey. First of all, happy fourth of July everyone. I hope you're celebrating. I hope you're doing it big baby. You gotta work hard, you gotta play hard. Two one hundred and fifty year birthday to celebrate our rebellion against our big brother. See. You know how the British say, happy for is right? Happy birthday ungrateful rebels. So happy birthday America. Hey, I'm pulling out this episode because it was a really good one from back in the day with the Big Bible podcast, and we covered the founding fathers and the creation of America. Is America really founded as a Christian nation? We're gonna make you guys ponder on that one. If you have. I'm already sit back, relax and enjoyed the journey. Guys. What's going on? All my local guys and gals and long distance pals. We back, We are back.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I still am digging listening to that new intro. I think I think you did a great job on that.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: What Justin is our our editor, our tech wizard, and most of our brains so.
Speaker 1: And and the Facebook genius.
Speaker 2: Well that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the labor of love. The tech guy, Well, it was his brother that bestowed the crown upon me. True. How's that kick?
Speaker 2: Shout out to shout out to my brother Mike, who has helped us through numerous technical difficulties. Yes, but I'm kind of excited about this week.
Speaker 1: But I'm different.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think maybe maybe we should go ahead and pray. What do you think? I think it's Ben's turn to pray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ben, Dear Lord, thank you for today, Thank you for this good weather that we've had. Lord, Please give us dis serment. Please have this conversation we're about to have been lightening and have it reach who it needs to reach and speak through us and Jess Name.
Speaker 2: Amen, Amen, Amen, you go read ahead, you jump into this.
Speaker 1: So I guess just like getting into it. It's like he was probably about two years ago. I ran across the documentary and watched it, and it was on you know, the Founding Fathers, you know, and them being Christians. You know, in school, we're always taught that, you know, we were found on Christian principles, where a Christian nation, you know, one nation under God, and that's to you from kindergarten. So it's kind of like just beating in your head, you know. And this documentary basically challenged that assumption and actually took a deep dive into it and really exposed quite the opposite. And I remember it was just mind blowing. But at the beginning of the year, actually at the tail end of twenty twenty two, we sit down and was discussing what's topics and stuff that we wanted to talk about, and this was one of the ones that was brought up. But I had to rewatch that documentary and I cannot remember the name of it. Steven He's I'm sure he's got it written down over here, the name of this documentary. If you want to go back and watch it all over Yeah. I haven't watched it yet, but I will. Yeah, it was really good. And then I bought some books on the Freemasons and even alchemy and stuff like that to take a further deep dive into this. I think this is going to be a good discussion.
Speaker 2: This documentary was called The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers. You can find it on YouTube, but I will tell you it is enlightening. It A lot of what we're pulling today comes from that, along with some other sources as well. But this it's it's just a really good deep dive it get I mean, buckle your seat belts. About three hours long, but it's going to really change your perception of why we're here, like why was our country founded? Like where did it come from? And what were the the principles, the morals and the reasons that that brought us to where we are today. And actually, after you hear some of the things today, maybe where we are today won't surprise you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's kind of a weird way of looking at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, we've been always taught one thing and then now I guess with this doc documentary and some other stuff, it's a little different and it just seems to be like a common trend. And then that's the reason why there's shows like ours. It's like, you know, once we start digging in and looking into these things that we are told, we find out quite often that there's a lot more to the story, right, And as they say, you know, the winner writes history you know, so they'll say whatever they want to say, kind of fluff it up a little bit, leave out the gruesome details, which I'm not denying. You know, the first people's you know, on that Mayflower. You know, the Pilgrims were Christian people. That's not what I'm getting at. You know, yes, they set out here to form a Christian nation, but we're specifically talking about the Founding Fathers, the ones that was the heads of the Revolutionary War. The First Congress. Yeah, they formed our union, right, I guess that be considered the first Congress.
Speaker 2: I guess. I guess I'll kind of start here a little bit with I was, I was looking at a few different things, and I found a guy I found pretty interesting was Gordon Wood. He's a professor of history at Brown University. And when he was kind of confronted with the question the guy, I mean, he's he's excellent. You can you can find some of his work to a few different places, but Gordon would and he said that most Founding fathers were not emotionally right religious is how he said it. And he said some were even anti religious. Uh, to the point where Jefferson hated organized religion and a big thing that we'll jump into, and this is a big thing that we see throughout the Founding Fathers is they believed in the principles of of what what Jesus stood for, but they did not believe in any of his divinity. And that's something that we're to see straight across the board here with pretty much all the Founding Fathers as we kind of go through this.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like it was a good structure for moral teaching, for moral teaching and civilization to work as a whole, but obviously not, you know, following Jesus and stuff like that. I guess starting it off, you know, a guy named Charles Thompson. Uh. You know, he was the one that made the final call on the Great Seal of the United States and on the back of the American dollar bill, you know, the the pyramid with the eye on top. You know, some people call it the all seeing Eye. Uh. But you know, this guy kept great records and details about the revolution and the men that were involved. You know, people even begged him to publish his historical records, but he declined. Steven, you want to tell us what his reply to those the requests were?
Speaker 2: The quote here after he was encouraged to publish as he said, no, I ought not, for I should contradict all the histories of the great events of the revolution. Let the world admire the supposed wisdom and valor of our great men. I shall not undeceive future generations.
Speaker 1: That really tells you undeceive.
Speaker 2: And this guy, Charles Thompson, was the Congressional Secretary from seventeen seventy four to seventeen eighty nine. Somebody who the Congressional secretary, who wrote it off everything down, who was in the middle of everything, kept all the records, would have had the most complete, most accurate history of how our country was founded. And he's and what he ended up doing with those documents, he said, it would be it. You can't release them for that reason. So he eventually destroyed them.
Speaker 1: He burned out, destroyed them so nobody could find out that. Oh yeah, well, I mean, I know, I like, I'll standing you guys earlier. We've been I've been watching a little stuff about the Revolutionary War, and there is a lot of stuff that would the verbiage would have freed the slaves at the time of the writing of the Declaration of Independence, But they didn't want to do that. Now, obviously we all know slavery is wrong, and if you you know, I guess Jesus didn't really address slavery, but if are God given rights totally debunk slavery. And they had to rewrite the constant or the declaration multiple times, so therefore they didn't have to free their slaves. We atheists try to defend, you know, or try to fight us and say, well, you know the Torah says it's okay for slavery. Well, the thing is is God. A walk with God is a process. It's not an overnight change. With a lot of you know, people in this area, like Southern Baptists and stuff. I've always been taught, you know, when you're saved, boom, you know you're not going to see it no more. It's a process and God meets you where you are. So God was like, okay, you got slaves, Well I'm gonna lay down some laws where you're gonna have to treat them good. At least. My plan down the road is to get rid of this. But for right now, I'm going to meet you where you're at, and you're least going to have a set of laws and be set apart from everybody else, and you're going to treat them well.
Speaker 2: Right and biblically. A lot of the times that they were and not speaking of like the Egyptian slavery or things of that, but when they were slaves within their own within their own people a lot of times, and what would be is they couldn't settle a debt, so they would sell themselves. They're working it off, So that's the terminology.
Speaker 1: Not really a slave, you're working it.
Speaker 2: And then the law, the levitical law at the time, would every seven years it would forgive all debts at all slaves to be freed right as a levitical law. So I mean, you see, that's the the And I love how how God works and it's every seventh day, you know, it's the completion numbers, and there's so much there.
Speaker 1: Well on top of that, you know, one of our that Jesus said to do is love your neighbor as yourself. I don't want to be nobody's slave. I mean, you know, come on now, it's all you bankers take note. Yeah, after seven years, you're gonna have to, yeah, forgive.
Speaker 2: It's biblical like.
Speaker 1: Like Stephen said, don't take our word for it. Read your Bible true story. Kill that rabbit. Now we're gonna okay, sorry, back to the wait, let's back it up. There you go, There we go. So with Charles Thompson's comments, you know, he destroyed the manuscripts and he says he shall not undeceive of future generations. Now, what have we been deceived of? Is the question? You know? In God we trust? Is that a trick on your money?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The way that I take this, and once again this is going to be my personal point of view, and the way I interpret that. I can't say this is one hundred percent, you know. But if you look at what they believe, most of them believed, it was more of what we call deism, right. They believed in a divine creator, but a creator that did not have any interaction with man. There was a total separation. So they were smart enough to understand evolution wasn't real. But at the same time they they didn't couldn't understand anything like anything beyond the fact that God created it. Anything past that was something What happened here happened here, right, There was no other divine outside forces anything like that.
Speaker 1: So I think this probably be like a good segue to just kind of break down Freemasonry, because all the founding fathers were free Masons and members of you know, the lodges, and even the ones that are not outright prove and you know, you are the company you keep the ones, even the ones that are disputed that they don't know, all their best friends for Masons, and they had Masonic right thoughts and right you know, ideals.
Speaker 2: I would say that they and I mean the proven amount of Masons, you know, I think they said out of the there was nine I think it's nine.
Speaker 1: Not confirmed that were affirmed that were.
Speaker 2: Lodges, some that were lodge leaders, you know, like Benjamin Franklin was a lodge leader in Paris and Philadelphia and Philadelphia and a member of hell Fire Club as well.
Speaker 1: And that's a whole different and a womanizer. We'll get through us.
Speaker 2: And in nineteen ninety eight they found ten bodies buried in the basement he had lived in his whole life. I'm sorry, we'll get there later, oh my, but uh but anyway, sorry, there's there's I mean, this goes this is a rabbit hole that takes us so far, and it's they believe that there was a God. But after that so they believed in God, but they did not believe in the It was wasn't specifically, yahweh, No, it sure wasn't. And actually, if you look track it back, a lot of this comes from a lot of the French ideologies that were happening pre pre Our Revolution, which was like ten or so years pre to the French Revolution, and that those ideas were founded on human reason.
Speaker 1: The goddess reason.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's where they come from, is it was the goddess reason, and to the point where they'd show her even on a throne where they'd put her above where reason ruled all human reason. So if an idea did not jive with your human reason, if it didn't make sense, then it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: Yes, that kind of sounds familiar, don't it. Yeah, we'll see there's lots of you know, rumors and stories about you know, the Mason's being, you know, an occult and you know, Satan worship and sacrifice. You know, we're not going to go down that hole. We're going to talk about the things that we can prove, you know, within being a secret society. You know, there's it leaves room for all kinds of speculation. But what we do know is that the only rule to become a free Mason is that you must proclaim a divine architect that there is a God, you know, whether it's yahweh Allah, Shiva, whatever. And another rule they had with the lodge was religion and politics were supposed to be left out of the lodge and the meetings. Anything that I guess that would cause division. But they were all about knowledge, you know, basically man evolutionizing himself into a God.
Speaker 2: Himself, which and break that back to the Garden of Eden, and you'll.
Speaker 1: Be as guides, Yes, you shall be as God's And.
Speaker 2: That's something that humanity has always tried to get back to, so as soon as we try to put ourselves in that position, and it's something that you see repetitive throughout history, but keep going.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, so so just because you know, they say, you know, oh, well, the Freemasons are Christians. They believe in God, they believe in a God. So I mean that's that's a pretty broad spectrum right there. And like I mentioned, we're not talking about the Pilgrims. You know, that was one hundred and fifty years had passed from the time of the pilgrims coming here to the revolution, and that left a lot of time for a lot of bad seed and stuff to get planted. So I guess going to a really key figure in this whole plot, what was Thomas Pain. You know Thomas Pain. You know it says the revolution begins with this guy. You know, he wrote common Sense, and he brought the and he out the Declaration of Independence. You know, Benjamin Franklin encouraged him to come to America and write Common Sense. You know, John Adams even said Paine's words were equal to Washington's sword. So they were saying that, you know, if he wouldn't have wrote, you know, common Sense and his ideologies that he brought the revolution when it never got started. That the words of Thomas Paine where yeah, the spirit behind the American The book Common Sense was what kind of opened the eyes of the Americans.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes you wonder what was behind and maybe who indirectly was behind that. I mean, yes, Thomas Paine wrote it, but when you look at it, they took that same book they translated into French and then the French Revolution kind of came as a part of that as well.
Speaker 1: Well, he wrote that book, and then when just about pain, he wrote the Common Sense Book, and then after the first year of war he wrote another book because George Washington was getting his butt kicks a bad to trying to re refire the Revolutionary War and seeing a lot of people, historians and stuff, you know, look back at this and they call this the age of reason. Well, the age of reason reason, I'm sorry, hated Christianity. You know, he's even quoted saying I cannot dishonor my creator by calling it by his name. You know, this is the words of Thomas Payne. You know, he believed in a god, just not the one of the Bible. You know, like I said, you know, he was freemason. You know, he is quoted saying, it is the fable of Jesus Christ as told in the New Testament in the wild and visionary doctrine raised there on to which I contend. And that's pretty strong statement, and it.
Speaker 2: Only gets worse. No, Yeah, that was another quote from the story. Taking it as it is talking about the Bible, the story as it is, Taking it, I'm sorry, Taking it as it is told is blasphemy, obscene. I mean he's straight up calling the Bible blasphemous. I mean, that's the most blasphemous thing you can do, is called the Bible blasphemous.
Speaker 1: And first John, you know, chapter four even talked about that. You know, he said, beloved, do not trust every spirit, but test all spirits to see whether they belong to God. Many false prophets have gone out into this world. This is how you can tell and know that the spirit of God, every spirit that acknowledges Jesus Christ come in the flesh, belongs to God. Every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus does not belong to God. This is the spirit of anti Christ.
Speaker 2: And this takes us right back into that Ephesian six twelve that we talk about all the time. What do we what do we alter? What are we ultimately battling? Who? You know behind this when you have people usually that and you look at this throughout history and everything that and we even deal with this sometimes with just stuff online. You can post something about Jesus. You could post something about alien and no one cares you post something about Jesus and you will be under attack. And why is it that you that people have to And we look at this, and we look at some of these quotes from these Founding fathers. They're so adamantly against, not just not just I don't believe that, adamantly against, fired up for that. And to me that seems like maybe there's a little more behind that, if you if you you catch my drift there a.
Speaker 1: Little Yeah, that's the same with like atheist, Why are you so concerned about me worshiping a god if you don't believe there's a god, you just look at me like I'm silly. Well, it's just like kids with Santa Claus and tooth Fairy. Yeah, they're not real. What whoa? Whoa? Whoa? Sorry kids, whoa whoa? So do you just run right out and just tell all these little kids you know you're stupid. You're an idiot. Girls not real girls, push your ideas on me, you know, right, yeah, you know he's not real. Let the kids believe what they want to believe.
Speaker 2: All right. We've unicorns have been proven real, so let's not get carried away.
Speaker 1: But you know it's you know, we talked about it. You know this, you know the spirit of Reese and you know it could not believe in supernatural things of the Bible, and like Steven touched on it. You know, the goddess of reason, you know, was exalted on a throne, and you know many statues and pictures, you know. Uh, the fifteen ninety nine Geneva Bible had footnotes talking about how pagans would enthrone the goddess of reason, reason would govern your.
Speaker 2: Understanding and hold on, I pulled a good one for that too.
Speaker 1: Well, even even with the reason stuff. While he's looking, I mean, look at like Sparta. They were all about reason all the Greece, you know, you know Greek they were. They weren't Christian by no means.
Speaker 2: How about uh, Second Corinthians ten four. We use God's mighty weapons to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. I just that one. It's it's funny how you can see how God gave us the tools so far ahead of time and throughout history that to combat all this to know the truth. And it just blows me away that we can take a book, you know that some of it which was written you know, wait before Jesus, significantly for Jesus. Some of it that's written just post Jesus, and we can take that book that's, you know, a couple thousand years old, and we can still use that book to this day to everything that's going on even right now. And as you what did you just say? What did you just say about the Uh, don't take our word for it. Read your Bible because it's there, it's right in front of you, and you just need to sit down and and and read it because it gives you the answers.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean that's the whole thing with the the you know, the worship of reason. I mean, in other words, it's it's the worship of the human intellect. You know that. You know, they became their own gods. You know. Thomas Payne even said, my own mind is my own church. I mean pompous well see, And that's the thing. They all were full of themselves because they it ain't like you know, my you know, obviously, I'm my great grandparents come over on the main flower. I own a farm. I'm not in congress. It's the ones who are well off, who come from money, who were already established in Europe, in Britain that came over, they already was in that standing. And Satan is the ruler of this world. Oh yeah, well they ain't that they were prospering because they were in line with that exactly exactly, and you know, just like the old you know, you know, we're from Tennessee, so you know we're good old boys. You know. My dad used to always tell me, you know, if you run around with the dogs, you're gonna get the fleas. But that wasn't just like that, birds of a feather flock together. Yeah, Dad would say if you if you hang out with trash, you'll start smelling like trash for you know it, you're trash with them. See, I got one too. I tell my kids. You know, I heard it online somewhere and it just stuck with me. I think it was Les Brown. I love that guy, great motivational speaker. But he said, I don't care if you're an eagle. If you're running around with a bunch of turkeys, eventually you're gonna learn how or forget how to fly, and you're gonna start clocking. Yep.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how eagle tastes, but turkey's delicious.
Speaker 1: Did you know, Sideline? They wanted to make the turkey the United States bird instead of the bald eagle. I'm glad they and if they did, we would not know what turkey tastes like.
Speaker 2: Do you know that may be a more appropriate mascot for our country right now? The turkey.
Speaker 1: The turkey is smart, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: It will just stand there and let a dog attack it. I mean, it's not it's not an eagle. It's not graceful, it's not beautiful, it's not elegant. Yeah, they are pretty ugly and they make terrible noises.
Speaker 1: But they're yummy. They are yemmy. I mean you have some.
Speaker 2: I do have some.
Speaker 1: But with that terminology, sorry for the sideline, let's get but with that terminology, you know, let's let's take a look at who the founding fathers, you know, ran around with, you know, and specifically Thomas Payne. You know, this guy was close to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington being Franklin. As I said, you know, birds of a feather flock together. You run around with lock minded people. Yep. So let's kind of look into some of these other guys and quotes that they had. You got anything on John Adams over there?
Speaker 2: I do. I do have a couple of things on John Adams. I want to get back at some point to Washington, because oh yeah, I got some stuff from that same professor from Brown University that had some good stuff on him too, which I think is interesting. But paging through my notes, which you said, John Adams, yeah, one of one of my quotes that I found from him. This is when phyllissophical reason is clear and certain by intuition or necessary induction, no subsequent relevation or i'm sorry, revelation supported by prophecies or miracles can supersede it. That is, by definition, following the Goddess of reason taking your human If your brain can't see, can't understand how something didn't happen, then it didn't happen. Or this is and we'll get into this, I'm sure a little more, but this is where one of the biggest problems the Founding Fathers had with the Bible was the virgin birth and in.
Speaker 1: The miracles, anything supernatural.
Speaker 2: Anything supernatural, but they really really went after the virgin birth. And that's another one of those Thomas Pain quotes. I'm sorry I missed this one when we were talking about it, But what is it. The Testament teaches us to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman in gauged to be married. And the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
Speaker 1: I mean, God had sakes with Mary.
Speaker 2: He's saying that because he doesn't understand how a woman, how a woman who was a virgin could have a child, a child, and because that then something had to have had to copulate with her to make her have a child. So therefore it's not supernatural. They're taking the supernatural out everywhere they can. And and this is the supernatural that the church is okay with. You know, we talk about that all the time. There's the supernatural that is Jesus. And then we talk about that supernatural worldview where we see it in so many.
Speaker 1: Other places that most churches try to not talk about.
Speaker 2: But it just that just blows me away. And and that and we're taught that these were upstanding Christian gentlemen, I mean throughout history, and it's it's a lie.
Speaker 1: And even with the the Declaration of Independence, you know, Thomas Jefferson was the one that Pendance says, we hold these truths to be self evident. Reason first, that's what that is. This intentionally called out the irrational teachings quote unquote of the Bible. You know, we hold these truths to be self evident. Reason rules, Reason sits on the throne. You know, in Colossians two eight says be wire at least any man deceive you through philosophy in vain deceit after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. You know one Corinthians two fourteen, the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolish unto him, because reason rules. Yeah, look at that way, it makes better sense. Yeah, I mean, like Stephen just said, I mean, a book written thousands of years before saw this coming, and it's trying to prepare you for I mean it probably.
Speaker 2: I think to some degree. But you have to understand, the spirit behind that pen was God. Right, we talked about that before. The spirit behind the pen, who is it? The spirit behind that pen was God. It was the Holy Spirit that was helping that. Right, the truth that that came from God, that inspired word. And you know, when we're looking at some of these other things, and and then we can go in you started with Thomas Jefferson, you might as well go in to uh start working on Thomas Jefferson here and kind of going into some of his exploits.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh well, leading into that, I wanted to hit this, uh, this book and I this is on my list of books. Uh. But it's called Fire in the Mind of Men by doctor James Billington. You know, America during the Revolution was most influenced by occultism and proto Roman Romanism of Germany. You know, they took the flame from the Christian altars to the Masonic lodges. You know. These are quotes from this book and talks about the influence and stuff of these founding fathers. You know. Occult alchemists promised to turn dross into gold. You know. This reappeared to recreate the Golden Age, you know, and this goes back to Genesis six, when the gods you know, walked amongst us, you know, and the mighty men of old. This is what these guys in these Freemason societies were trying to accomplish, but through themselves, you know, you will you yourself will be as God's. They were trying to bring back reason and the Golden Age and all these things. And that's the spirit of Satan, you know. I mean that goes all the way back to genis Is three. But his reference to Germany was Bavaria, you know, and that's where the Illuminati is found, you know, and it was founded seventeen seventy six. Y'all coincidence, I'm sure, yeah, okay, you know, it's links to masonry are acknowledged by the highest levels of the freemasonry today. The Illuminati was originally an inner circle of Freemasons, and they were called the enlightened Ones.
Speaker 2: They were illuminated.
Speaker 1: I tell you one thing. I've been in the Mason's lodge before, through work, sure, definitely through work right now. On the outside, you know, they had like a co rack, little wooden pegs, and there is all these weird looking symbols with you know, on chains hanging there. And then so it's the room that they go do their ceremonies or whatever. In it was freaky, Like when I opened the door because I was curious, you know, I wonder what in here looks like? I mean downstairs was just tables like where they'd have a you know, your fellowship haul. Everybody get together and have dinner and have spaghetti night. Nothing going. I mean, they had pictures around the wall of all the the leader Masons or whatever they are. But uh, I mean it was when I opened that door and set foot in there, it was kind of like your wife talking about going into that shop with a wiki board. Oh. It was freaky, dark, heavy spirit. Oh. I was like set looked around. It's like I'm out. It was weird paintings, like some weird shapes on the floor and knock. I mean it was it was weird. Well, you know the symbolism since you brought it up behind all that stuff. In their rituals of initiation, yeah, you know. They what they would do is a person that wanted to become, you know, an entry level Freemason. They had this ritual where everybody would be you know, hooded and covered in a dark room and they would take the initiate and expose his right breast and roll up I can't remember which leg, one of his legs. They'd roll his pant leg up, and then they'd put a noose around his neck and then a bag or a tarp over his head, and then someone would lead him through the lodge. Well. The lodge had a black and white checkerboard floor, and this was like to symbolize you know, good and evil being together, and like basically the world is a chessboard and that there inevitably has to be bad moves, evil moves, dark places to go in order for the greater good. And we all know, you know, in the game of chess, you know, they always say, you know, nobody sacrif this sacrificed the ponds, Yeah, okay, And they would at the front of the room was an altar and a flame and that's where the you know, the the highest level, the warship master would be and this other guy. He would lead this blindfolded guy around with a dagger to his right breast. Well the symbolism and that was you know, Freemasonry only accepted men, So the right breast was exposed to show that he was not a female. The pant leg was rolled up to show that he was not a slave. There was no chains, So basically, you're not a slave to the dogma you know, of religious thought and stuff like that. You are a free thinker. You are a free man. And you're blindfolded because you're ignorant. And they would lead you in from the west door because they believed that wisdom came from the east. Ignorance came from the west, so you'd enter from the west side, moving towards the east. But you were being led and you were wondrously being led around, like you were lost, and it was just symbolism. You know, you're lost, probably just walking around. And after so long a time, the initiate would ask to show me the light. Then they would lead you to the east to the altar where the flame was and unveil you and there you would see the flame and they would have these other symbolic things there and it was like, I can't remember exactly what they called it, basically the Book of Knowledge. And if you were a Christian believer, this was the Bible. If you were, you know, a Buddhist, it was the Buddhist book. You know, whatever religious affiliation that you aligned yourself with, that's what the book was. And then you would have the square, you know, the ninety degree angles. Soon that's where you get the the verbage. You know, oh, he's a squire, dude, you know, he's right, he's upright, you know. There's just so much symbolism in that. But then you would go up there and then you'd make your pledges and stuff like that, but they would illuminate you. There's just so much stuff there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know enough about that stuff. I haven't really delved into that like you, But I just have a feeling anytime there's a ritual or a ceremony and it's not something that is.
Speaker 1: And it's in secret. Yeah, like what are you hiding? And you know that the phrase being blackballed that came from freemasonry because you know, even like in the Bible, you know, we're when we get our new name and you're giving the white stone that was a stone back then the show pardon or you know, a thumbs up of approval. The blackstone was denial or guilty. So once you've done all these riots, you were let out and then the Freemasons would all vote on whether or not you made it into the lodge, and you were given a white and black stone and that's how you voted. So if you didn't, somebody voted to know against you, they put a blackstone into the bowl, and when you didn't get it, you were blackballed. That's where that terminology comes from. And even the term you know, ah man I was given the third degree, that's from Freemasonry because there was three levels and there's so much just symbolism. Man Like, once you get past the first stage, you know, the first age, you know, you're not giving any kind of you know, quote unquote secrets. Then once you you know, progress and do good works and all these things, you progress the second level. They take you to the spiral staircase and you ascend to the second level, and there's all this ritual you know, with corn and wine and all this stuff. You know, and then the third degree was the hardest to get, the hardest to obtain. And that's why you get that phrase today. You know, alwise given the third degree because it was so extraneous, I guess in heart of an ordeal to obtain. M hmm, well, I do know, since we're talking about Freemasons, majority, if not all, I would say probably not all, but mostly all of our presidents have been Freemasons.
Speaker 2: There's been a bunch of other societies they've been parts of throughout history to like Nixon was in the Red Friars, or you look at what's it Skull and Bones was like the Bushes were both in the scullet. Both of them were in the scull and Bones Society, and then was it the Jefferson was in the the Flat Hat Society or something of that nature. There's only six members at any given time, but that was supposedly he said was didn't and think it was still in existence when he was president or around that time. There's just the thing is in the end, if it needs to be a secret, there probably isn't good. There's not many things that come good from secrets. And I think you can say that from your kid just telling you a lie, like hey Dad, no I didn't I didn't break the lamp and hide it behind the couch. That's a secret. Secrets aren't good. And you know who knows, who knows everything, every every everything you've ever done. You can't hide a secret from exactly. And that's the thing. So in the end, those secrets are all exposed. We can't hide that stuff.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 2: Just looking at this stuff. When you the more and more I get into stuff, it's it's enlightening, but it's discouraging. And I hate to say it that way, but seeing how much and this is we're talking about the foundation. Sorry, we're going I'm backing it up to what we were actually supposed to be talking about jump off. We keep jumping off. There's just so many different rabbit holes we can go down. But looking back and seeing and when when watching that documentary and then reading some of the other stuff, I just it's discouraging. And to think that, you know, our country was founded on morals different than what I was taught that that that they were. I mean, this is something that I don't think the majority of people understand or know that this was. Our country was not founded on on the God yahweh as we say. It was founded on the fact that there was a creator, but give him whatever name you want. This is a This was an eye opening research session for me when we started really delving into this and it whow it got deep for me and I and I'll be honest, it's really dark and it really it bothers me, I guess. But at the same time, that's why it's so important, why God always talks about is to surround yourself with other like minded Christians, to have good, up upstanding people in your circle so that you know you know that somebody's got your back when it comes to those things.
Speaker 1: And then when you when you get off stray, they correct you.
Speaker 2: Exactly. They keep you on the right path because you look around and you look at this stuff we're looking at right now. How easily, how easily is for somebody pulled astray.
Speaker 1: Oh, fall into it.
Speaker 2: I want, I want to belong I want to be part of I want power. Where do you think these societies come from? How do they? Oh, I want to belong to that. That's that's exclusive.
Speaker 1: That's secret. It's interesting, it is.
Speaker 2: And it draws people in. And I think that's half the reason why something like the Masons or other organizations are I mean, the Masons aren't really secret. Let's be honest. It's semi secret. You know that we don't know everything that goes on. Everybody knows there's Freemasons. Everybody doesn't know what goes on. And I think that's just for appeal, more than almost anything else, is to get people to desire that, to want that.
Speaker 1: Well, even what I think is funny too, is just the ones that say, you know, oh, well they're Christian men, well, all their practices, all their rituals and stuff, say otherwise. It's like, you know, I know everybody's seen that painting of George Washington with that white apron on with his with you know, finger up in the air holding that chisel or you know whatever. But it's that is complete contradictory of the Bible, because in Genesis, when God made for them coverings, right, that was their covering. Well, this white lamb skin apron they would wear was their covering. And they say, oh, it's biblical, you know this, This is as God gave Adam, you know, a skin covering. This is our skin covering to represent that. Well, the thing is they wear that because they reject Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is your covering, He is your righteousness. They believe that that apron symbolized your war works. So all the good deeds that you yeah, you're a sinful person and all this stuff, but all the good deeds that you do is you're covering before God. And that's what they wore. They wore that because they are even buried in it, because they believe when they stand before the Great Architect, they have to have their covering on of all their good works and that's what's going to save them. But they're they're going to be they're gonna be very very surprised.
Speaker 2: Let's hope that people repent and come back to you know, as far as that goes. But speaking of Washington, I think it's I think that's another you know, you think about the founder of our country, someone who is revered so much when you think about, you know, think about the fourth of July, you know, George Washington. You know, it's we think of him as the father of our country. And you know, like you said, part of the Freemasons, one of those groups. There's not a lot And I wonder if we still had that Charles Thompson Original History, if what would be in there. But Washington went to an Episcopal church, right, I think this is this is kind of funny. However, Episcopal churches, I don't know, if you know much, they kneel a lot. Washington always refused to kneel. He would pray standing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because his pastor recorded all this stuff in his diary that they have found.
Speaker 2: They did, and Washington would refuse to take communion. And when the when the priest or the minister came and confronted him about it, he stopped coming on communion Sundays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was crazy because he said and this they found this, I believe it was in this guy's journal. This pastor's journal he wrote about directly and said that he got to notice and that every day that they'd done communion, that he would get up and leave before sacrament was given out, but he would leave his wife behind and he would take the horse and buggy and go home and then send the carriage back for his wife. So his wife was a believer, he wasn't, and he would always leave and then send the buggy back for his wife. So then that pastor confronted him, and the pastor wrote in his journal that he agreed with him. He said, yes, you're right, I need to set a better example. Fathers, thank you for you know, correcting me. But then he just stopped showing up when they don't communion, so he didn't have to stand up and walk out. It's like he had to give off the appearance of being a Christian. Well say, at the same time, like I was telling you that that is a history show about the revolution that we've been watching. It says that you know, you always heard that that Washington didn't want to be the general and he didn't want to be the president. They said that he would pretend that he didn't want it. So that he would get it, but in reality he craved it. So it goes on top. You know, he was not he was not a Christian man by no means, I would say, manipulating and everything.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to know what was in And you know, you always hope that at the end that someone comes to their realization. I hope when we get to Heaven that every one of them standing there with us. We just we don't know where. All we can do is kind of speculate off what we've seen. But I will tell you when you look at some of the direct quotes, and we haven't even gotten into a lot of the Jefferson ones yet, and there is Jefferson was pretty ruthless along the same lines as Thomas Payne was in his UH. In his UH views on the Bible, the point where he wrote his own Bible justin if you want to go into that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one thing a lot of people you want to talk about. They say, well, well, Jefferson was a Christian, he had He even wrote his own Bible, the Jefferson Bible. Yeah, he did. But if you take the time to look into that Bible, there's something really peculiar about that Bible. Every single supernatural thing that Jesus done is removed from it.
Speaker 2: Everything that was against reason that he thought he could reason out in his mind, what was good, that was possible, virgin birth gone, any miracle gone. Everything was cut out. And he actually kept the Bible to himself for a while, actually, I think the majority of his life, because he he didn't want I can't remember how they exactly said it, but thinking about the blasphem like that, he condemned for what he had what he had done. Yeah, but he actually originally called it The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth is what his Bible was originally called. And his a good quote that he had kind of referring to this, this is the greatest of all the reformers of the depraved religion of his own country, was Jesus of Nazareth, abstracting what is really from his I'm sorry it was really his. From this rubbish in which it is buried, is easily distinguished by its luster from the dross of his biographers, and separable as the diamond from the dunghill. I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that was a letter to William Short October thirty first, eighteen.
Speaker 2: Nineteen, exactly, and that he just said that we're taking what we want. We're going to look at the Bible and take what we want out of it. We're gonna to take that Jesus, you know what. He did the right thing. He stood up against the wrong people. He did this. But the writers made all that stuff up about the miracles. The writers made all that stuff up about the virgin birth. We're just gonna take that out.
Speaker 1: It's easy to separate the diamonds from the dung heel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, bull crap. That's what he was saying, exactly. And actually he wrote something similar. I think it was the William or not was William Shore. It was where he wrote the same thing. I don't think I actually wrote that quote down where he's used that same quote in the same exact thing, the diamond to a Dunghill in another letter that he wrote to someone else as well. I can't It might have been John Adams that he wrote that to, and I thought that.
Speaker 1: Was so this is just not our assumptions. This is well documented, well documented. And since we're on the subject of Thomas Jeffson, I wanted to share the letter that he wrote to his nephew while he was in college. Here it says, to his nephew going to college, he wrote, you will next read the New Testament, a history of a personage called Jesus. Keeping your eye the opposite pretensions. I of those who say he was begotten by God, born of virgin, suspended and reversed the laws of nature at will, and ascended bodily into heaven. And two of those who say he was a man of intelligence, of illegitimate birth, who set out without pretensions to divinity, ended in believing them, and was punished capitally for sedition by being gibbeted according to the Roman law. These questions are examined in the books that I have mentioned. They will assist you in your inquiries, but keep your reasons firmly, firmly on the wilds in reading them all. I mean, if that ain't blasphemy, yeah, I mean, I mean it's just if you if you read, you read the whole Bible, you have the whole, the whole Testament pointing towards them, right, I don't. And that's what all these guys it was. It all went back to reason, you know. Uh. The Georgia Godstones. You know that was recently just destroyed. You know, this was echoes from the enlightened period. You know, it was basically the Ten Commandments of the n w O. You know. Let these be godstones to an age of reason written on their base, you know, Jefferson said, but we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in the United States will do away with all of these artificial foldings and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines. I'm about getting rid of Christianity. I I don't understand. So, I mean, I mean, I'm just talking about like the reason just just in their mind they're reasoning whatever. So you're telling me, Yeah, I'm talking to Jefferson and all of them. You know, you're telling me that God created all this stuff, but yet he cannot manipulate it. He's I mean, that would be kind of detached.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But that would be like that'd be like a I'm the builder and I built this house, you live in it, but I never come back to fix anything. Yeah, I don't you know what I mean, It's like what you got you got too bad. If the roof starts leaking.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think I think here's a here's a good quote going from John Adams that kind of refers a little bit to that down that path a little bit says the Europeans are all deeply tainted with prejudices they can never get rid of. They are all infected with creeds and confessions of faith. They all believe that the great Principle God, which has produced the boundless universe, came down to this little ball earth to be spit on by Jews until we can, or until the awful blasphemy is gotten rid of, there will never be any liberal science in the world. And that's a letter from John Adams to Thomas Jefferson. Just just they it's they were. They were you know the old the old saying birds of a feather flock together. I mean, it's the true story. I mean it is they all they all had. And like you said, we we can say that maybe certain ones were part of a certain organization, not other ones were whatever. But you know what, if you surround yourself, it's the same thing if and don't mean this in a negative light, however, you know, but to say, you know, I surround myself with good Christian people, I'm more likely to be drawn to that lifestyle. If I surround myself with drug dealers, I'm more likely to become a drug dealer. I mean if I So. The more you're around a certain set of ideals and ideologies that you allow to infect your mind, infect your couch, infect your soul, you're more likely to start finding reason in those. And I don't use the word reason lightly when we're talking about this, you fall down the rabbit hole. And it's something that we see in society today. You're trying to see everybody use their own reason to make sense of society, and and and why this is okay, Why that's okay? It reason. We're using our human reason. We're not using God's reason that goes beyond all human understanding. We're using our reason. And it makes absolutely no sense when we use our sinful reason to try to make sense of this world. It just doesn't work. It doesn't work well.
Speaker 1: It goes back to like I was talking earlier about the atheist. If they're all like minded, why are they beating a dead horse? There's something telling them, something's hitting at them, you know what I'm saying, Like if if they're both like minded, why are they why are they trying to if.
Speaker 2: He's in six twelve, that's why you know, we fight, not tramp flesh y.
Speaker 1: And as you say, backing it up, how this spread like the tentacles of an octopus, goes back to the Illuminati, the enlightened ones. When you look into them, it says the goal was to gather like minded people and exalt them to government office and spread their influence and ideas around the world. The Illuminati was established the same year as the American Revolution. This date is on the bottom of the Great Seal and at the base of the All Singee Pyramid. Many founding fathers were known Freemasons. The Illuminati was a cornerstone of America. The Illuminati wanted out from under the monarch and the church, and they had three main goals. One separation of church and state, number two controls of the power of state or government, and three emancipation of women slash all peoples. So look at America today. They got what they wanted. Oh yeah. Thomas Paine wrote the tracks for George Washington. Thomas Paine had connections with the Illuminati. Ben Franklin brought pain to England. Franklin was involved with numerous secret societies in America and Europe. Franklin was the master of the Lodge in Paris, which was the epicenter of the Illuminati activity. It's the lodge is called the Nine Sisters, you know. He was also that book that I mentioned earlier, Fire in the Minds of Men by James Billington, wrote that Paine lived in a menage Trois with Nicholas Bonneville and his wife in seventeen ninety seven to eighteen oh two. Bonneville was directly involved with the Bavarian Illuminati and was the channel of influence to Pain. Know, direct connection to the Illuminati, and Pain, who inspired the revolution, wrote tracks for George Washington, his best friend, and with many other founding fathers. You know. Pain even wrote about the origin of Freemasonry like he had firsthand knowledge. It's highly debated that he was a member, but all signs point that he was, you know. There was even lodge is named after Pain, you know, so even if he wasn't a direct member, a direct influence in friends, it's the ideals.
Speaker 2: We go back again to the ideals. What were everybody trying to accomplish. You don't have to be members of a club to all have the same ideas. But I guess let's let's jump a little further down the down the Finding Father's line to the Ben Franklin. I got a feeling that you want to hit that.
Speaker 1: Up definitely, and you hint it on it. Go ahead. Well, there's I'll stay well known freemason here, no dispute here.
Speaker 2: No dispute. And well and he, like you said, he was the master of two different town lived.
Speaker 1: Well, he also lived two different lives because first in England at least he was he was on the inside, and then he got kicked out, which is why he went to America. Well, he just like the Founding Father said, they wanted out from underneath the monarch of the church because the church, you know, in their eyes, bonded free thinkers, and you know, they wanted out from underneath their wing. That way they could practice what they wanted to practice and do what they wanted to do. That was the number one goal.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me start with a quote when when he was asked about Jesus as far as the as far as the divinity of Jesus, he says I think the system of morals and his religion as he left them to us the best the world ever saw or is likely to see. But I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have with most of the present dissenters in England some doubts as to his divinity. And I think that that leads us right into a good Bible verse. Actually, I think this one was on the documentary kind of referring to this same exact incident. But in the last days, perilous times shall come for men shall be lovers of themselves, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof and that two Timothy three, one, two and five there. And I think that you just see that taking the divinity out, taking Jesus out of the religion, trying to once again kind of replace that divinity with real and and over and over again. You see this with each of these founding fathers. And I mean, we're not going to hit everybody tonight, There's no possible way. It was that fifty two people that sign the Declaration independence, I think it was I don't have we don't have time to go through everybody. We're hitting, you know, the big name people, but their ideas were the same. Their their their ideology. When you talk about, oh, there's God, yep, uh, you know, the Bible's there. Jesus was a great guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it, and you know what's the what's the uh? Anytime you can, you know, just take that little bit of truth out. Remember how we always talk about, you know, the way, the way uh Satan shows himself or the way the Antichrist will show himself is is he will appear like, oh, Jesus is great, but he's going to change the truth enough that he'll corrupt it and just enough well, and this is taken a little too far, taking all the divinity out. I mean, it's pretty obvious, but it's something that we need to be on the watch for in our society today. When you see these things. As soon as someone I don't care if it's a pastor, I don't care, if it's a president, I don't care if it's a leader of some secret society. As soon as they take God's word and they pervert it in some way or another where they take Jesus out of the focus, they take God, they take Jesus divinity Jesus born of the virgin birth, Jesus being our salvation. They take that out, then you can see who's really behind what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Franklin said, you know, original sin was as ridiculous as imputed righteousness. He's talking about Jesus, you know, and going back to the you know, the the lambskin thing that I had mentioned earlier. I knew about the lambskin and what they believed it was, but I never realized this till I seen this documentary. But you know, with that quote, you know, he's talking about the righteousness through Christ. You know, the Masons believe that, you know, their their covering was through works, not through belief, you know, of Christ. Yeah, that's part of getting in. You have to, yeah, do so much time community service and give so much food to the dead words. Yeah, but you know, it all goes back to the coverings of Adam and Eve. You know. And but I didn't know this, but the original draft of the Declaration of Independence was written on a white lamb skin Masonic apron, the original draft. Yeah, you know, Mormons and Masons are buried in their white aprons. It's their covering before God, you know, It's debated if Jefferson was a free Mason, but he he is depicted on a list of Masonic presidents given out by these Masonic lodges. You know, as we mentioned earlier, Franklin was the master of the lodge in Philadelphia and Paris. In England, he was a member of the hell Fire Club, which was a secret society originally known as the Monks of Minton Mentenham Abbey openly mocked other religions with sex orgies and Satanic rites and sacrifices. And above the door, this is the most interesting thing. Above the door of that lodge, said, do as that wilt the famous quote of Aleister Crowley, who was a known Mason.
Speaker 2: And also Satanists. Sure, I mean, that's a whole other episode for a whole nother time, because Aleister Crowley, and I told Ben, you actually were with me when I.
Speaker 1: You accidentally bought one of them.
Speaker 2: I accidentally bought like a while a book of one of his followers, and that that was when I read it. It was something about the Book of Enoch, the Keys to the Book of Wisdom or something, and I just assumed it was something about the Book of Enoch, as far as you know, the apocryphal book, it was not and it was horrifying. And I read about a chapter and then I had I will tell you a dream that was. That was I would call it more of a vision, because I will tell you right now that was not. That was not a dream. That was. That was something that was brought on me from the evil of that book. And I know that sounds if you've never had something like that happen or never been around it, I know that sounds crazy, but I will tell you, and I know there's people out there that are be like, yup, I know what you're talking about, but I'll tell you I have never felt evil like that. When I read that, I read one chapter out of it or not chapter. I read one paragraph and it was talking about genetic manipulation and and the best way to you know, as far as like further further our human genetics and things of this nature. And I'm like, I'm pretty sure this isn't in the Book of Enoch. So uh, I'm telling you. Ben was with me when I burned that book.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he He's like, I got a book we need to burn bad.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you it's.
Speaker 1: It was like a it the covering looked like it could have been a Bible is about the It's probably thick as a Bible. Was a perverted one. Oh yeah, oh, I mean it even kind of felt a little creepy. He's like he went to his building and I'm like, it's in your building. He goes house.
Speaker 2: It was out in the shed. Yeah, and I and I literally I handed it and I showed it to you, and you went about to rea. I said, no, don't open it. I know, and I know.
Speaker 1: If you're outsucker burnt quick and if you've.
Speaker 2: Never if you've never had any experience like that where you can feel evil, thank the Lord that you haven't.
Speaker 1: But when it is there, you.
Speaker 2: Can feel the hand of it. Onya and I I can say that, and I can see that even in what we're talking about today. I know I got off base there a little bit with what we're talking about, but you can see that that same hand was on these men that was pushing their ideologies and pulling them away from from what you know that at the time would have been mostly Roman Catholicism at the time where they came from. But you can see that they were getting pulled away from that. They were straight away that that there was a lot of evil working on them. And we, like I've said a couple times already that Ephesian six twelve, we're not fighting against flesh and blood, but it's it gets intense, and I think that we just everybody needs to make sure that they know when when there's things or test all spirits, when there's things around you. You might I don't know. I can't. I can't keep going on.
Speaker 1: This justin we'll go into this Fabruary to live at nineteen ninety eight. You touched on I.
Speaker 2: Touched well a little interesting that they were redoing Ben Franklin's house. They were kind of working on the foundation, and underneath the foundation they happen to find I think it was ten bodies, correct, and there was four adults and six children. They all looked like they had been dissected for lack of a better word, and burnt. And they dated the bodies back to the time that he would have been living in that house, Ben Ben Franklin. I mean, it's it from there. You can speculate whatever you want, but that's a little creepy to say that there's and you know, we talk a lot about certain secret societies and things of that nature. And I'm not necessarily talking about not talking about masons, I'm not talking about anything. There could have been some other secrets. I could have been a little nat.
Speaker 1: When he was in England and when he was a member of the hell Fire Club, and the hell while Fire Club was known for their sexual rituals and satanic occult type stuff. You know. I mean, it's a good possibility that these were sacrifices that and he was a man of science that he brought home after they killed him to cut them open.
Speaker 2: And well he had a friend, didn't he have a friend that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doctor Wilson Hewston. He was a friend of Franklin's that ran a medical school inside of his home. You know, the the newspaper that when they found this, you know, tried to you know, whitewash it and make being look as good as he could. But they claimed to you know, that the could have been you know, his bodies and cadavers and stuff like that. But it's like, even if they were, why would it be under your family? Why would you bury him under your house? Why wouldn't you give them proper burial?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is too They speculated that it could have been the fact that you know, he was looking for cadavers to work on, and even he was a grave robber that went and took the bodies to look at him. But why if you already dug him up, why wouldn't you take him back and put him where they were rather than putting him under your house to you know, indict you. But I know, and that's the thing is who knows, But we don't know for sure if that's if that's.
Speaker 1: Frank, it's not practice.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I would.
Speaker 1: I would say it's not good. Human practice is not too right. I mean, Christian or not, you don't buried bodies underneath thee else.
Speaker 2: You sure don't.
Speaker 1: But even I mean that's just reason. I mean, come on, guy, but even when you go into like just the architecture, you know, I mean, a whole episode could be done on that. If you ever go to Washington d C. Oh, yeah, all of it. You got the whole d C. You know, the phallus you know the monument, Yeah, Washington Monument. Uh. I can't remember the exact numbers, but the total height of it, it's six hundred and sixty six feet. There's a so much of it standing above ground, so much of it below ground, which is a total of six hundred and sixty six feet. It's documented, and it's a whole like Egyptian pagan theme because you see all those fallacies in Egypt, and if you look that that monument is lined up perfectly with the dome of the White House and what they would say, and it's documented in all the you know, the tablets and stuff of Egypt that when a new pharaoh was brought in, he was the embodiment of that God. That the chariot would ride to the temple at a certain time and they would have all these sacrifices and rituals to where they would call the spirit of the God to in dwell inside the pharaoh. So he was the embodiment possessed by this God. And all the times the stuff lined up to where the shadow of that phallus would enter the temple and it was domed like a woman's womb, So it's basically the God impregnating the womb of the temple where that God was, and then he would come out and boom, he was born, come out of the womb and he was God in the flesh and carnate, and they set up our capital this way. And Ben, you talked about this before we recorded. I've heard things about when the president takes his oath that there's actually like a demonic or whatever ritual in the basement right underneath where the ceremonies happening above, to do practically the same thing. So it's it's their right. They're taking the spirit of whatever out of the previous president and putting it into the president president.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm really happy about. When it's all over, I'll be in heaven. We'll have to worry about any of this nonsense, right, because this is terrifying.
Speaker 1: And all the buildings you got, all all them, their gods and goddesses, Jupiter, God of reason. Well they're saying, like all of d C is architecturally laid out. Oh yeah, like the overhead view, Yeah there's pentagrams. Crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I this stuff it does it's it's it's to me.
Speaker 1: It's to me.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying when you really think. And and like I said, this was something when Justin brought up that he wanted to look a little bit into the Founding Fathers. You know. My idea was, oh, there's probably a couple of bad eggs in the dozen, and then you start looking into it and I'm I'm struggling to find something. I'm struggling to find something positive, and it's it's just it's sad. But I guess that once again, this this is where we said before that you need to test all the spirits. You need to know, you need to know the truth and you but you need to look and you need to to You don't know thy an enemy. Right if we don't know who we're fighting against, we're already losing if we don't know. And and right now we are fighting that spiritual war are all around us. And I don't care what you're seeing, if it's a Canadian school teacher, if it's whatever else, it's trying to show themselves doing something just to prove a point, trying to to like basically turn God's creations into abominations. And we're seeing this everywhere, and we're seeing it become more and more accepted. And the fact of the matter is is that those evil powers have never had as much control, I would say, since the flood as they do right now. And that's a little scary to think about, because what happened when they had that much power before?
Speaker 1: Oh, the flood happened.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen next time?
Speaker 1: Fire? The a't gonna be flood, It's gonna be fire. And one thing when I was looking, you know, with Thomas Paine, you know, when he was on his deathbed, is that many Christian people went to his house and tried to witness to him and get him to recant all his blasphemous things he said against the Bible, Christianity in Christ and he kept refusing well, and his biographers wrote about him, and they said that, you know, there was two contradictory stories. One of the biographers said that he was so paranoid that he didn't want to be alone. He always had somebody with him at all times because he was paranoid because death was coming for him. And then the other biographer said, yes, he did always want somebody with him, but it was for a witness, and that he told the people with him, I got so many Christians coming to me and trying to get me to recant. I do not want to be left alone. That way, anybody can say that I had a deathbed confession or conversion. I'm holding fast. God is not real, Jesus Christ is not real. I am the God of my own mind. And that shows you the just the anti Christ fears that he had and he and it's you know, he went on his deathbed holding fast to everything he said and written.
Speaker 2: Second, it's crazy Second John seven. I say this because many deceivers have gone out into the world. They deny Jesus Christ came and the real body such a person as a deceiver and an anti Christ. I tell you it is just it this whole thing really, like I said, it's it's really kind of demoralizing in a way. Just well, no, no, no, no. So I think that the thing is is always intent, right, I think it's always intent. The majority of people that are are that are Christian people in this country have good intent that we we do love this country because we're allowed to practice our religion. We're allowed to proclaim that God is above us, that Jesus saved us. We're allowed to do that. A lot of countries we can't do that in You're put to death for that. So I think that's all.
Speaker 1: Harm God.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what I was going to say, is that that that God takes something that's evil and turns it around for good. He takes and makes the best out of it. And he's given us a platform. And in most other countries we couldn't have this conversation and be able to put it out there. Where in this country we have a freedom of speech for now that we're able to to talk about these things, be able to profess our faith, talk about how much we love God. And you know, we're looking at a lot of this stuff, and we're looking at, you know, different people's input, but we're looking at a lot of things that are are are factual, that are there, that are quotes that are from individual letters written by these certain people. This is this is stuff that's true. This is out there. But in the end, we only have to answer for ourselves. Right in the end, what you say when you're in front of in front of Jesus, when when you get to heaven, you know what Jesus is gonna say to you, Ben, What's he gonna say to you? Well done, my good and faithful, My fellow says, squatch, No, well done, my good and faithful. He's not going to say that, Probably, No, he's gonna say trim that thing. My goodness, man, But that's the whole point. Yes, my good and faithful s are well done. And that's something that we need to focus on and put this evil behind us, because it's all around us all the time. We can't let it affect us. We can't let it affect our families. We can't let you think about us. I'm scared for our children in the way the world's going right now. I'm not I know where I'm at with God. Where are kids gonna be?
Speaker 1: Yep, that's true because there you know which we're homeschooling our kids.
Speaker 2: But and honestly, if there's one place where going to school, even public schools, okay, like here at Tennessee, and I don't know where anybody's listening, I love this, but my kids have been in a public school here and they have Nativity scenes at Christmas in the public school. You know what in Florida they might have They might have hung up by your toes if you did that, It's just you don't do that anywhere else. Tennessee and and some of the other Bible Belt states. We have such an advantage right now that we can still profess this that we can still talk about our faith that you're not subjected to a lot of the scrutiny that so many people are. But I I just I my blessings for that I count my I'm so glad we moved here with our kids for that reason and that reason alone. But and I kind of like you guys too.
Speaker 1: Which this study wouldn't be complete if we didn't touch on the origins of freemason. You know, the freemasonry. You know, it's kind of you know, they say it's ancient. It dates back all the way to to you know, to Adam. You know, the atom was the first you know, alchemist slash freemason, you know what I mean. But it's it's one of those things that's kind of lost and it's open to speculation. But what they hold to and what they, you know, put forward to to everybody and tell you know, in the Masonic lodges, there's there's four pillars and it's mentioned that these represent the grand masters on which freemasonry was built. It goes back to King Solomon, harm the King of Tire, and the master builder Harem Habief, and it talks about when Solomon was building his temple. You know that he wrote to the king attire and asked for their best architects, you know, their best would you know, and all this kind of stuff. Well, it briefly mentions this guy named a Beef or hub Beef. I don't know how you say it, but basically, in a nutshell, they believed that this guy was like a master of divine knowledge, that he knew all things that you know, that God or the angels or whatever had just gave all this information to just a select handful of people, and he was one of them. And he had four people that was basically his understudies. And you had to follow this you know, master for so long, and he would just, you know, as you were ready, give little bits of the knowledge to you. Well, these guys became jealous and wanted it now. So before the temple was finished, they kept begging him, you know, we were ready, Master, give us the knowledge, and he kept refusing, No, you're not ready, No, you're not ready. So these four guys devised a plan and entered in the four corners of the temple and surrounded him with weapons and threatened his life if he didn't divulge the secrets. And he didn't, and he was murdered. So this is basically Freemasonry's attempt to regather the lost knowledge of this grand master that was murdered, and all this symbology and stuff is in their temples today, so that they try to say it's biblical. There's nothing biblical. But this is a bunny trail. But I think it's an interesting bunny trail. A lot of Freemasons practiced alchemy, and I never looked into that. I just know, when I think of alchemy, I think of rumble Stiltskin, you know, spinning straw into gold, you know, And that's basically all I knew. It was just some you know, crazy whack job guys that thought that they could turn lead or straw or all these other elements into gold. But as we were taking this deep dive, I bought a book on freemasonry, and right beside of it, you know, it was another book on alchemy, you know, the practice of the Freemasons, and I said, well, you know, it'd probably be interesting. I'll just dive into it and check it out. And man, it was. It was interesting. There's so much more to it. But like you know, it's a practice of turning you know, lead or draws into gold, but a lot of them looked at it. You know, this was also a spiritual process. You know, the process was referred to as the great work. You know, the practitioner was refining and changing himself. Also, you know, they didn't need baptism or God once again, they were their own gods. Sir Isaac Newton, you know, practiced alchemy. You know, an a rap alchemist, al Hazen, invented the camera obscura. Alcoholic distillation, phosphorus, porcelain, and sodium nitrate were all products of alchemist's labs. Newton spoke of the art as concealing secrets that would be dangerous if the wrong hands. If in the wrong hand. Some believe he knew that it held the secrets to nuclear power. It's pretty wild stuff. But the goal was to produce something called the Philosopher's Stone. You know, we've heard that with you know, the Harry Potter series. You know that this stone had magical properties. You know. Writers Jacob Bosh, sorry if I got that wrong, but it was fifteen seventy five to sixteen twenty four was his lifespan, and Thomas Vaughan sixteen twenty one to sixteen sixty five equated the Philosopher's Stone with Christ and can be seen as mysteries as much as the alchemist. You know, it's whoever created the stone would gather much wealth, both physical and spiritual, and prolonged life. Astrology was always been important in alchemy. Spring was the best time to practice because it was the alignment of Ares and Taurus. It was said that this art came from Egypt. The name alchemy means art of the black land, you know, akaa, the black fertile soil from the Nile. And as I just went into this man, it was just so so wild. And this I think is a direct reference to the fallen angels and the teachings you know, from the Book of Enoch. It screamed it out to me as I was reading it. It says, you know. The Dutch physician harm Bockhave which I mentioned earlier, who had a study of alchemy in the eighteenth century, believed that it meant a cult or mystery, seeing a duration from the Hebrew shah man or haaman, meaning mystery, something that was not to be revealed to the people at large, but treasured as a religious secret. You know, Tertullian writing in the late second century, tells how a race of giants were born to certain women who had relations with the race of fallen angels. They talked their wisdom to whoever asked. The books that held their secrets were called shima. Clement of Alexandria describes them as being masters of metallurgy, biology, magic, and astrology. Those are all the teachings that the fallen angels told. You know, even when we talked with Ryan Peterson, he talked about naming and his sons. What was the first things that they've become masters of? All of a sudden, you know, they were metallurgists, in blacksmiths and all this stuff. So I mean all this, I mean it lines up pretty much hand in glove. But you know, a few men are said to have created the Philosopher's Stone that actually completed the great work. One was named Nicholas Flamel. He was a French alchemist from thirteen thirty to fourteen seventeen. Says one night an angel came to him in a dream. It showed him a book, and before he could grab the book, the angel vanished. Later, in thirteen fifty seven, he found the book from his dream and bought it. It was written by Abraham elazi Are. It was on the turning metals into gold. He discovered a code hidden in its pages. Mail had an ancient Cabalist text thought to have been lost forever. Friday the seventeenth of January thirteen eighty two, he created the Philosopher's Stone. Over the next fifteen years, he acquired huge wealth. He funded fourteen hospitals in Paris alone, and he gave substantial donations to seven churches. And let's see, bo I can't read the name of the town. I'm sorry, my handwriting's awful, but yeah, in his town he donated the seven churches. In March of fourteen seventeen he died. A mob b louted his house searching for the stone or his writings on how to create it. They found nothing. They even dug up his body to see if he was buried with it. The grave was said to be empty. They were said to have fled to India and were spotted around seventeen hundred and also in Paris in seventeen sixty one. One. It's interesting that all you know, quote unquote genuine alchemist lived on average twice as long as the average span. Jabbar was in his mid nineties, Albert Magnus eighty seven, Roger Beacon eighty, Isaac Newton eighty four, and Fulsounni was also over one hundred. It's pretty wild stuff, these stories. Another one was John Frederick Helvetas. December the twenty seventh, sixteen sixty six, a stranger came to his house in the Hague. The man introduced himself as a brass founder named alias. The stranger produced three small yellow stones from an ivory box, and he told Helvitus these were philosopher's stones. Helvidas asked if he could do a transmutation, and the man declined, saying that the time was not right. Three weeks later he returned and gave him one of the stones, but not before cutting it in half and throwing the other into the fire. Helvitus commented on its small size, but was told that half the size of a walnut was more than enough. He heeded some of the lead and added a piece of stone. The lead became gold. He took it to the goldsmith, who said that it was the finest gold he had ever tested. He never saw the stranger again. You know another fallen angel kind of encounter.
Speaker 2: Well, we talk about that, that forbidden technology all the time, and that search for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just wild to think about. And you know, I mean I never read into this stuff, and it was just like from a biblical lens. It was like, you know, I've seen what it was.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the crazy part. You look at some man of these things. I've been reading the book, a gram Handcock book, and it kind of goes down some of these same, these same rabbit holes. But it just blows me away. He such a smart guy can take God out of the equation. If you just put God in it, it gives you all the answers. It just shows you. It shows you the whole picture, but just can't quite get there.
Speaker 1: But it says it's almost like these strangers approached these men to warn them of dangers of intellectual and scientific changes that Europe was experiencing at that time. In furthering science and technology at the expense of all else, humanity would become dangerously and unbalanced. Though obsessive attachment to the left brain values as materialism rationality, human beings would lose sight of their divine origins. Something alchemy could help restore if not forgotten. And that was a quote quote from that book, you know. But another thing, gunpowder was a discovery from Chinese alchemy. But what was really interesting, now this ties in and now the book don't make this, you know connection, but but I kind of made this connection was Indian alchemy. Well, with Indian alchemy. Shiva is important to Indian alchemy. She is the mother the alchemist works upon. And it is said to uh be ah part park parkika. I'm sorry, I can't pronounce some of these words that well, but uh, prim which it means primordial matter, dark matter. I'm thin concerned here. Shiva is that they got a statue of a right outside. They're trying to discover dark matter. Okay. It says this is a matter which all things are made. It is the physical manifestation of the goddess herself to understand the great work, you know, which was alchemy, was to work with the process of nature and feminine forces and to become one with them. This is the ultimate spiritual union of opposites through physical union of lovers, the union which mercury was. The ego is finally killed, enabling the alchemists to achieve the highest form of freedom. The you know, the hydrogen collider, what does it do? It collides two opposite things, uniting them. It's like that's uh, I mean, it's discerned modern day alchemy m hm. And it's crazy to think about. And the whole Indian alchemy it's it's a whole spiritual thing. And I know I can go with this for a while, but I'll end with this on on the alchemy stuff. Carl Jung, you know, he had he spoke on spiritual alchemy. And this was not a religious man by no means. He spoke out against you know, Christianity and stuff. But he says the Opus magnum had two aims to rescue the human soul and salvation of the cosmos. Therefore it was psychological. He became counseled that the nigero or initial black chaotic stage of the work was in fact the unconsciousness, and that's what they call the first stage when you're messing with the raw materials. So he believed, you know, it was dealing with the subconsciousness. And it says the stages were psychological processes that marked growth of a personality into balanced maturity. The first stage, matter is cooked. This is a personal crisis that threatens to destroy the personality. It must be destroyed voluntarily. This surrender of ego is vital to be successful. The alchemist needs to be humble and ego free. Later stages of the work is self purification. This corresponds with albedo, or the whitening of the matter. By continuing the work, they are grounded once again. And then the final stage is the complete integration and acceptance of the person's experience and personality Jung held. We all go through these processes many times throughout our lives. Alchemists have always known that quantum physics are now just realizing our state of mind directly influences our surroundings and helps create them. The final stage is up to the individual. It takes one's knowledge a step further to consciously marry the desperate elements of one's experiences and wield them together in a complementary whole, to transmute into the living philosopher's stone. Then the great work is done. We are redeemed and ourselves, and in the process, redeem the cosmos. Alchemists agree with the Hebrew proverb he who saves one life saves the entire world.
Speaker 2: M that sounds like a book I'm at to borrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's wild, but it shows you once again, this is something the Freemasons believed and they practiced because it was something that they didn't need God. They themselves became God's through their own willpower and magic. These these were the the founding fathers of America.
Speaker 2: Just going through this and it's just been one of those things where you know, every time we do something where we do a deep dive and we really research something, you know, we give ourselves a couple of weeks to really dig into something. You know, I always learned something. You always pull some you know, we always see the nuggets, right, You always pull those nuggets out and you something new and you find something that relates, and so you know, you have those little aha moments. This is one of those things when we you know, justin brought this up. Like I said before, is that I wasn't ready for this rabbit hole. There's just more here than I ever thought, and it blows my mind. And it's one of those things where we really we really just need to understand our own personal relationship with God. We need to not let others influence it, especially when you can look around and see people that you know, we believe our godly, we believe we're following the right people. We believe we're we're diving into these things that are are potentially positive. But if God's not there, if God's not there, you know, it's I don't know this. This one was a hard one for me to get through because it actually really bothered me. I'll be honest to find out a lot of this stuff. I'm well anyway, thank you everybody for tuning in and listening, and uh sorry for ending on such a sour note, but ing Christ is King and we'll talk to you again next time.
Speaker 1: See you true, I'm sorry, just to see fin We'll be off to you same. Well y