Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And I sit here right now in amazement for so many different reasons. Amazement at the beauty of nature all around us, no question, I'm off preparing for trial and a cabin in the mountain, so amazement at that, but truly amazement. Not to sound naive, right, I'm not a little boy, but amazement at how anti anti traditional American values, anti, you know, so much of what I've grown up to really appreciate and admire in this country. The Colorado Democratic Party has become, and so many of its elected officials, and listen, I understand they've been far left for a long time time. Policy differences, some of them profoundly moral, all of that, right, but the extremes that they've gone to, you know, I just sit back in amazement and say, how did we this great state of Colorado ever get to that point. I'm not going to bore you. We all know the history, right of the blueprint and how a left targeted Colorado licked its jobs, poured money in, and was able to execute a plan to turn us into a radical, far left governed state. And you can see the state now being hurt in so many different ways because of it. But what has me today just sitting back in amazement and then of course thinking about what we can do to salvage it is Phil Wiser, chief law enforcement officer of the state, and in that position, through both fully pulpit and the powers of the Attorney General, if you want to fully exercise and you have the opportunity to do so much good, so much good for innocent people against true criminals. And we all know, you know the litany. We all know how many true, big time awful criminals, including cartel members, prey on the people of Colorado, and how much true horror and death and rape and pillaging and bloody destruction of human life there is by criminal elements. And we have a chief law enforcement officer who lockstep with the policies of the left in Colorado just ignores so much of that, doesn't use the power of the office to try to combat those true, heinous evil villains, but instead target's law enforcement makes law enforcement the enemy, and it's just part of this overall trend in Colorado of the left protecting criminals and undermining victims. And what I'm talking about today we'll get in more detail later in the show, is that the Attorney General has now sued He has now sued a Mason County Sheriff's deputy in his personal capacity, in his personal capacity, over an allegation the deputy violated Colorado law when he shared information with federal officials that led to a Utah College student immigration.
Speaker 3: Arrests last month. But my point is this.
Speaker 1: Targeting an individual officer in his personal capacity. Now we can talk about the underlying conduct of this officer.
Speaker 3: I even studied it. I can't pass judgment.
Speaker 1: But the point is this, there's no dispute that this officer didn't shoot anybody and kill anybody. There's no claim of any kind of wrongful use of deadly force or anything like that. And so to sue an officer in their personal capacity, think about the message that sends about how that endangers all of us out here. Not only do we not see wiser out there, you know, and maybe there are some isolated examples, but can you show me any kind of regular effort on the part of Wiser to use the Attorney General's office to go out there and to sue personally, to go out and sue civilly, to use the full powers of the office in any manner possible, you know, against these drug dealers, against these cartels, against these human traffickers. But he makes it a point to sue this one individual officer personally. And think about how that endangers you right now, if you're living in Colorado, how much tougher is it going to be to keep good officers and to attract good officers. If you decide to courageously serve as a law enforcement officer in Colorado, you're walking into ultra far left political boiling pot where they can't wait to make you, as an officer, a human sacrifice, where the Attorney General of the state takes that massive hammer and sues you personally. And as the son of a cop, and a cop who I am absolutely certain never did anything wrong in his thirty year career, but as the son of a cop, the idea that the Attorney General of the state would sue an individual officer in their personal capacity to make an example of them like this.
Speaker 3: It's a kind.
Speaker 1: Of thing that's going to cause a lot of good cops to never come here and a lot of good cops to leave. But do you think Phil Wiser cares about that? No, not at all. And think about the issue he's acting on it again, the particular behavior of this underlying officer who's not accused of assaulting anybody or beating anybody or shooting anybody.
Speaker 3: You know, whether he violated Colorado statute or not, I don't know, but this I do know.
Speaker 1: I know that we can point to lots and lots and lots of women who have been raped by people here illegally. And that's no comment on the college student this officer interacted with. I assume she's a very fine person who's never done anything wrong in her life.
Speaker 3: That's not the point.
Speaker 1: But the point is we have had a massive amount of the worst kinds of crime committed by people in this state I legally, And how often have you heard Phil Wiser express any concern about that? And I understand it's a very small percentage of the people who come to our state I legally, who commit crimes like that, But there shouldn't be one if you're attorney general of this state, there shouldn't be any.
Speaker 3: Acceptable casualty rate.
Speaker 1: But rather than focus they're the massive power of his office and there are a lot of great attorneys there and tons of money. Rather than focus that effort on protecting Colorado's from being further preyed upon by folks who come here illegally and commit heinous crimes, he singles out an individual officer and sues that officer personally as some kind of political stunt to get him self attention during a campaign at whose expense.
Speaker 3: Not his.
Speaker 1: You can bet he has plenty of security. But everybody else living in Colorado who's very lives and quality of life depend on being able to attract and keep good officers. How did what the attorney general of this state do just do? How did that help any of the rest of the people of Colorado who just want to go about their lives with safety, and we're all dependent on law enforcement for that. So, yeah, that's what I'm amazed at that a state like this could go so wildly pro criminal. And again, I'm not talking about the young lady involved in this incident, not at all. I'm just talking about this pro criminal, pro person here legally who commits other crimes and then bring the hammer of the state down on an individual officer through a suit in their personal capacity. And I understand that the significance of that may be lost at times, but when law enforcement officers get sued and we in our practice, you know, we do not do that because my dad was a cop, and he was a great cop. And listen, sometimes any human endeavor, it could be lawyers, it could be doctors, it could be cops. God forbidden, it has been on occasion a priest. Any human endeavor, you're going to get some bad apples. And if somebody wrongfully hurts somebody, then yeah, there should be justice. We just choose in our office not to do those particular cases because my dad was a cop. We represent so many law enforcement officers, but when officers get sued, it's almost always a case of getting sued through the department for the Attorney General to command, and there are some cases in individual capacity, but for the Attorney General to commit the attorney general and target this officer in Masa County to sue this deputy in their personal capacity, that's a really big deal and it's really really harmful to the state of Colorado. You're telling me there's no other way the Attorney general could have assured that if this officer did violate a Colorado statute in the way he handled this particular individual, that wouldn't happen again.
Speaker 3: There's no other way he could have accomplished it.
Speaker 1: No wiser decided to grandstand and do something really bad and really rare, which is why it gets news to make himself a hero on the left at the expense of whom everybody else, right, everybody else in Colorado depends on law enforcement for safety. So yeah, that's what we've got in Colorado right now. So lots to talk about. I want to come back. I'll take your calls and text on that, But I also want to talk about President Trump today very directly accusing Barack Obama of treason. Are their prosecutions coming of Barack Obama? Should there be three or three seven one three eight two five five takes d a n five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: You're on the dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan Caaplas Show podcast, which hut that.
Speaker 2: You should be talking about is they caught President Obama absolutely called Chelsea Gabbert.
Speaker 5: What they did to this country in.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen, starting in twenty sixteen, but going up all the way going up to twenty twenty of the election, they tried to rig the election.
Speaker 5: Then they got.
Speaker 2: Caught and there should be very severe consequences.
Speaker 5: So that you know, when we.
Speaker 2: Caught Hillary Clinton, I said, you know what, let's not let's not go too far here. It's the ex wife of a president, and I thought it was sort of.
Speaker 5: Terrible and I let her off the hook and a very happy idea. But it's time to start after what they did to.
Speaker 2: Me, and whether it's right or wrong, it's time to go after people.
Speaker 5: Obama's been caught directly. So people say, oh, you know a group, It's not a group, it's Obama.
Speaker 2: His orders are on the paper, the papers are signed, The papers came right out of their office. They send everything to be highly classified. Well the highly classified it has been released. And what they did in twenty sixteen and in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Is very criminal. It's criminal at the highest level.
Speaker 3: Now this is a big deal. I want to break this down with you. Gets your take on it?
Speaker 1: Three or three seven one, three eight two five five text D and five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously, you have a very.
Speaker 1: Successful sitting president who is accusing a former president of treason.
Speaker 3: And that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: I mean, even in our kind of you very intense political climate right now, that's not nothing. So I want to dig into, want to get your take out of mine on whether he's right, whether it actually happened, and then critically on whether it can be proven in a court, because as you know, there's a difference between the truth and proof. And I've spent my professional life proving the truth, and there are many times when you know something is absolutely true and then it takes a lot of really hard work to be able to go out and prove it. Can they prove this or do you disagree and think it's just not true?
Speaker 3: Obama didn't do that. But clearly the president setting this up right now is one of two things. Right This is either a.
Speaker 1: Short lived shot that he really wants to take because there's no doubt in his mind that it is true. And if we're talking about you know, Barack Obama intentionally trying to create this impression that Donald Trump was illegitimate and that Russia had colluded with Trump to steal the election.
Speaker 3: Etc.
Speaker 1: Zero dumb Obama did that right? Now, big difference between that and did he commit a crime? Did he commit a provable crime? I mean, those are different issues that I want to start to dissect with you. Three or three seven one three eight two five five texts d An five seven seven three nine. So it's either the president taking that shot because he believes that it's true, and obviously he's been He's been wronged more than any president in our history who was not assassinated, right and lord knows had tried to assassinate him, but he has been so severely wronged. It may just be him wanting to come out and make sure he put that marker down, let everybody know what he thinks happened. Or it may be that that DJ is preparing to prosecute. So we've got one of those two scenarios, which do you.
Speaker 3: Think it is?
Speaker 1: Again, you can text us DAN five seven seven three nine Before we get to the money bite, and this is where you know, the President just comes out and says directly that Obama committed treason. Interesting company made there, and I'm sure he meant to say the wife of an ex president rather than the ex wife of a president, but in referring to Hillary Clinton, confirming that he had made the decision, you know, not to have her prosecuted, because I think clearly if it had just been a straight up DOJ followed the evidence deal, that she would have been prosecuted because I think she was clearly guilty.
Speaker 3: Now it's been a while, so I haven't.
Speaker 1: Looked into the double jeopardy issues and whether you know the fact that you know the prior administration had taken a pass on that obviously a corrupt decision in my opinion, whether that would create any double jeopardy kind of issues, But it makes perfect sense to me that Trump had made that decision, No, don't want to go after And that's the irony, right he came into office. He came into office ready to appoint let bygones be bygones, and then go try to serve the country, whereas the left came in to execute a coup. And I am prattell stopped talking about it, probably never, but I'm very proud of the fact that I called it a coup at the time that was happening, and now in retrospect, I think everybody can see that it was a coup.
Speaker 3: Attempt.
Speaker 1: All right, the president directly saying it, cut forty two plays.
Speaker 2: But the leader of the gang was President Obama, Barack Hussein Obama.
Speaker 5: Have you heard of him? And except for the.
Speaker 2: Fact that he gets shielded by the press for his entire life.
Speaker 5: That's the one they look. He's guilty. Is that a question?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: I like to say, let's give it time. It's there. He's guilty. They this was treason. This was every word you can think of.
Speaker 2: They tried to steal the election, They tried to obfuscape the election. They did things that nobody's ever even imagined, even in other countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just directly accusing him of treason. We've talked about it before, we will again. We can break down the legal elements, but keep it in mind obviously that that DOJ. You know, DOJ works under the president. I mean, obviously presidents in theory distance themselves from DJ.
Speaker 3: Obviously, administration the.
Speaker 1: Opposite of that, at least when it comes to individual charging decisions.
Speaker 3: But what do you think do you think that DOJ is.
Speaker 1: Is actually following through in the process of following through the criminal charges, because normally you would think the president would not go that far unless he believed it was provable and.
Speaker 3: That DOJ was going to act on it.
Speaker 1: So I want to get your take on that and break it down in some more detail three h three seven one three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. As we sit here right now, my personal belief and my instincts are normally pretty good on these things. But I don't have access to this classified information right so all I can do is is break it down for what's publicly available, based on what's publicly available. Bottom line for me is I do think that President Obama did try to destroy, undermine, subvert the Trump presidency with a false allegation that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the election. So I think President Obama did try to destroy Trump personally as well as his presidency with the false allegation. Do I think that there is the kind of proof that you would need to bring charges and to convict on such charges. No, my hunches there is not. And the reason I say that is that Barack Obama, I think, is a smart operator, and I don't think there's any way in the world that he would that he would have allowed the kind of evidentiary trail that would be necessary to prove the charges, to bring the charges, let alone prove them if I'm about what came down.
Speaker 3: So that's my take on it. Love to get yours. We have that.
Speaker 1: We have a whole lot more going on today as well. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. And of course we have to follow up on the Mayor of Denver, Mike Johnston with his latest inspirational words.
Speaker 3: Kind of our own bag Dad Bob.
Speaker 1: It's gotten so ludicrous it's hard to even get mad about it anymore.
Speaker 3: You just have to kind of marvel and feel sorry for him. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you look at that those papers, they have a stone called and it was President Obama.
Speaker 5: It wasn't lots of people all over the place. It was them too.
Speaker 2: But the leader of the gang was President Obama, Barack Hussein Obama.
Speaker 5: Have you heard of him? And except for the fact that he gets shielded by.
Speaker 2: The press for his entire life, that's the one they look He's guilty.
Speaker 5: Is that a question?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: I like to say, let's give it time, it's there. He's guilty. They this was treason. This was every word you can think of.
Speaker 2: They tried to steal the election, They tried to obfuscate the election. They did things that nobody's ever even imagined, even in other countries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, laying down the marker.
Speaker 1: So do you expect to see a prosecution at this point? Three or three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Do you want to see a prosecution at this point? Texter Dan All this is just to wag the dog, diversion away from the Epstein issue, trees and coup. January sixth, Trump wasn't leaving until they forced him out. Criminal was one problem with that theory. He did leave, But I'm sure a text would not want to be bothered with those facts in a wag the dog.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know timing. Of course, that's a fair question.
Speaker 1: As a president doing this now to distract from this Epstein mess, maybe that that wouldn't make it any less true. And again, I think we're in a situation where there's no question in my mind Barack Obama was trying to undermine the Trump presidency. A coup I'm not using it in the legal sense, but in the reality sense. With these false allegations of Russian colusion, no doubt in my mind that happened. And I'm equally confident that the administration won't be able to bring a criminal case and prove those charges because I think Obama was too smart to leave that kind of trail. But we will find out together, right Dan, the majority is passing laws that weaken the rule of law. Any official with credible info of a crime should be expected to report it to proper authorities, not be barred by law and prosecuted for doing it. The Age is acting in a shameful manner. That's Representative Chris Richardson House Sister fifty six representative always welcome to join us on the show, so appreciate that at any point. But we were talking about earlier where Phil Wiser now is targeting an individual, sheriff's deputy in Mason County and suing him individually in his personal capacity, allegedly for passing along information to Ice about a motorist. He stopped, and I was just talking about the very chilling it's a nicety legal word effect that it's going to have on the ability to keep and recruit police officers to the state, regardless of the underlying circumstances. He's not accused of physical assault, he's not accused of excessive force or anything else like that. So for the age of a state to target an individual officer and bring a personal civil lawsuit against that officer, yeah, that is just the epitome of the anti cop anti.
Speaker 3: Rule of law.
Speaker 1: Left we have right now trail three seven, three eight, two five five the number I Hey, want to get to some other hot sound of the day. But I know one big question as we kick all this around is, hey, what is treason under the law? And is President Trump suggesting Obama can be prosecuted? And I don't think the president's suggesting that because I don't see any way that he could be. Listen, if President Obama left the kind of trail, the kind of evidentiary trail it would take to bring criminal charges here, from everything I can see, it wouldn't be criminal charges for treason because treason is really narrow.
Speaker 3: No, listen, big grain of salt here. Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't practice criminal law. I do catastrophic injury and wrungful death work. So you know, I've covered some big criminal trials in our country, including you know, Rodney King, O. J. Simpson, Mike Tyson. I think I have a pretty good instinct for it, but it's not what I practice. So in terms of treason, no, treason is is very narrow. It's the only crime defined by the Constitution, Article three, Section three. Treason against the United States show consists only in levying war against them or in adhering to their enemies giving them aid and comfort. Now, the second part of that is more broad, right, But what the case is, and there've only been forty prosecutions over the years, what the cases say is there has to be a specific intent to betray your country, and then you get into the different forms of aiding the enemy. So let's say that what the President said and what I personally believe to be true is true, and that Barack Obama is set about to destroy the Trump presidency through this false allegation of collusia with Russia. I don't think that meets the definition of treason at that point because it wouldn't have been done to aid a specific enemy. Now, somebody out there who practices trees in law, you know, God love you you're probably ready for a good meal, but but I'd love to get your.
Speaker 3: Take on it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, if President Obama did what I personally believe he did, and what I'm saying I don't believe can be proven and proven in a court of law. So I think he's too smart to leave that trail. If he did leave a trail and there were crimes that could be pursued, I think it's more likely to be along the lines of sedition, seditious conspiracy, And that's a different cat. That's where you're talking about two or more conspiring to overthrow, put down, or destroyed by force the US government or prevented from carrying out its lawful functions. And so that would seem to fit better the accusation against President Obama. So if they had the proof, and if you ever did see criminal charges, I think it would be more in that category.
Speaker 4: Certainly sub trifuge.
Speaker 7: Dan And there has been a statement issued by the Obama camp from Patrick Rodenbush, office of President Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: I may it reads quote.
Speaker 7: Out of respect for the office of the Presidency, our office does not normally dignify the constant nonsense and misinformation flowing out of this White House with a response.
Speaker 4: But these claims are outrageous enough to merit one.
Speaker 7: These bizarre allegations are ridiculous and a weak attempt at distraction.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll see a lawsuit? I think we'll see a definition suit.
Speaker 7: Dan, wouldn't that bear out? If these are patently false? They wouldn't just issue a statement, they'd have the lawsuit to come along with it, as we've seen President Trump do against ABC and CBS.
Speaker 1: Yet knowing fairness, and I understand that that line of thought, but in fairness which you always risk right when you're the target of defamation. And I'm not saying Obama has been defamed by Trump. My personal belief is that Obama did engage in that type of behavior, but that there won't be criminal charges and there won't be the evidence to prove criminal charges.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, Ryan, you know that the dilemma.
Speaker 1: Always for somebody falsely accused is you know, if you sue.
Speaker 3: You call more attention to it.
Speaker 1: So I don't think it's fair to just sit back here and say, well, somebody didn't file suits, So that's an admission. But but listen, you know that Trump, now he's right he was the hunted in the worst kind of and the most unfair kind of way. Now he's the hunter and he has an awful lot of resources as the hunter right now. So if the proof is there, if the proof is there, then his DOJ should be able to bring those charges.
Speaker 4: How did One thing I'd love.
Speaker 1: To know from you and everybody is is would that be good for this country? You know, my personal belief is that, hey, you got to follow the facts. We got to have one justice system, and if the proof was there, you got to pursue that proof and bring the charges.
Speaker 3: But do you expect to see a prosecution?
Speaker 7: I mean that'll depend on Pam bonding and whether there's teeth in our Department of Justice. We saw, you know, all these haphazard lawsuits being filed against Donald Trump by Merrick Garland.
Speaker 4: And Jack Smith and ridiculousness. This actually happened.
Speaker 7: This is all a product of projection against Donald Trump, and I would not hold it against him one bit.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 7: If Donald Trump fired back to send a message and set a president that no president will be undermined in this way by his predecessor, that is what happened here.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, listen, I'll take it a step further. If the proof is there, he has an absolute obligation to prosecute, and if the proof is not there, he has an obligation not to prosecute, even if he believes it's likely true.
Speaker 3: I think it's that simple.
Speaker 7: And we have a clip coming back Dan that I just found that I thought aged very well for President Trump and not so well for a certain reporter interviewing him.
Speaker 3: Well, I cannot wait for that and the announcement.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's great suspense over this, especially at the corner bar.
Speaker 3: I'll put that in quotes. That was from Polis.
Speaker 1: He has announced the results of the statewide survey over his bridge to nowhere.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Campler.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The biggest scandal was when they spied on my campaign. They spied in my campaign. There's no real evidence of that, of course, there isn't all over the place. Leslie spied on my campaign, and they got can.
Speaker 5: I say something?
Speaker 1: You know, this is sixty minutes and we can't put on things.
Speaker 3: We can't verify it because it's bad for Biden. We can't things we can't verify Leslie.
Speaker 5: They spy to my camp. We can's fine totally verify.
Speaker 6: No, it's been to just go down and get the papers. They spied on my campaign. They got caught. No, and then they went much further than that, and they got caught. And you will see that leslie and you know that, but you just don't want to know.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: For the arrogance of the media. Right when the media either knows it's wrong or should know that it's wrong, I means it is amazing what Trump has been able to accomplish.
Speaker 3: Right in the face of all that.
Speaker 1: And let me throw this question out there, and again, I don't think. I don't know that we could find anybody who's been more fair and balanced on Trump, praising him when he deserves it, also criticize him when he deserves it. But could there be Ryan, Can you think of any president, any president in let's say our lifetime, who could have stood up, endured overcome what Trump did.
Speaker 4: No, not even close.
Speaker 3: How about an American.
Speaker 7: History Maybe George Washington, I mean he defeated the British Empire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think Washington could do it. I think Lincoln could do it. I think Teddy Roosevelt could do it. It's a short list. I think FDR could do it. Maybe JFK. Maybe Reagan, maybe that maybe the line right there.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, very very few presidents in American history could have and none of them, none of the other greats that we just mentioned, had ever faced anything like this because they didn't live in an era when those kind of technological weapons were available. Technological and media weaponry was available to try to take down a president personally and professionally. So it really is astounding that he was able to do that, and I do think it's launched him into this second term with more credibility, more street cred, more political cred, more political capital, a more deterrent effect on enemies than maybe any president in our lifetime, just because of everything he overcame.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking of two instances. One we just heard with Leslie Stall and you mentioned her arrogance. This is sixty minutes, sweet, don't report. Well, we can't verify he didn't bother to do the investigative journalism it required to report on it, Leslie.
Speaker 4: And then prior to that, Dan the whole.
Speaker 7: Charlottesville hoax and Donald Trumps standing up there and I've got the sound he's going back and forth with Jim Acosta CNN, and he said, you didn't say there were very fine people on both sides. He said there were some troublemakers on both sides, and there were good people on both sides. And he gave that in context. And then Acosta was asking him about tearing down statues.
Speaker 4: He goes, you like Thomas Jefferson, you like George Washington. They're going to come from them.
Speaker 7: Next, and a Costa admitted that Jefferson was his favorite president. Guess what happened? They were tearing down Jefferson and Washington memorials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but think about I mean, and this is part of the great contribution Trump has made to the future of the nation, and that is that the media has destroyed itself in the course of abandoning all ethics, honesty, etc. To destroy Trump. The media destroyed itself. And there are still some really, really talented and good people in it, sprinkled throughout the media, but as an entity right now, I mean, what's the latest polling on media versus What do you think the least respected job category is in America?
Speaker 4: I think it's the two that you and I do, Dan.
Speaker 7: I think it's geralists and lawyers, Okay, America.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we'd have to look it up. I know people always used car salesman minimums. Cars are getting better and better, that's right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but my point is media now is probably below all of us.
Speaker 7: I'll say this, Dan, Donald Trump certainly outpolls both the media mainstream and how people feel about them favorable or unfavorable.
Speaker 4: And congressional Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just talking about long term in this country. Media really buried itself and hopefully it will come back someday in an incredible, honest form, But it really did bury itself. And how about let's go with thirty five? Please, just to remind people, Russia hacking the election to elect Trump?
Speaker 4: What is the end of our box?
Speaker 7: Every votes were definitely affected, But you're Russia hacked the election to tilted to mister Trump.
Speaker 4: The Russians definitively hacked the election.
Speaker 5: Russia did hack the election, no doubt.
Speaker 4: The Russians hacked the election. Yes, Russia hacked the elections. Packed Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 1: President elect Donald Trump still not sounding convinced that Russia hacked the election. The President does not want to come to terms with the fact that the Russians hacked the election. President Trump says he still wonders if if the Russians packed the election, if.
Speaker 7: You can get them to accept that Russia hacked the election, see if you can get them to.
Speaker 4: Accept who won the Civil Wars.
Speaker 1: If he admits it, it casts a shadow on his victory over Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 3: Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 4: Russia hacked the election. Russia hacked the election. Let's be clear, Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 5: Definitively.
Speaker 4: Russia hacked the election, and Russia is doing it again now election related cyber hacking.
Speaker 3: Cyber hacking of US elections, cyber hacking of the election.
Speaker 4: Russia was cyber hacking the election. Russia was cyber hacking.
Speaker 3: Let me off, hacks me off.
Speaker 1: But we need to be reminded of that, right And so if you just joined us, thank you. What we're talking about is President laid down the mark today. We'll play it again in the next segment. Said Obama committed treason. And does that mean we're soon going to see charges from DJ If we see any charges, which I doubt They're not going to be charges of treason. I broke that down and why it's virtually impossible to prove. And if Obama is guilty as charged here, you know, or as charged in the court of public opinion, it wouldn't be a trees in charge. It to be some other kind of seditious conspiracy charge. I don't expect to see those criminal charges. I do believe that President Obama have used as power to try to launch and aid this coup against Trump. I don't believe that the proof is going to be there sufficient to bring and convict on criminal charges. So we'll continue that into the five o'clock hour and much more. Three all three, someone, three eight, two five five. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.