Speaker 1: Uh sid and Friends in the morning entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast networks. Talking about Hillary Clinton, I got it tight.
Speaker 1: I never thought about it until I saw that Instagram wheel this morning.
Speaker 2: And why not.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Democrats are in such dire shape. They got a bunch of lunatics and psychos. They've got socialists, they've got Marxists, they've got communists, they've got anti Semites, and a special bunch of people that maybe Hillary this time would be somewhat attractive.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got to think about it more, but here it is. Here she is.
Speaker 1: I should say, Larry Trump, you got me thinking, Lara me, maybe you're right. Maybe this is the time for Hillary to jump back in.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't rule anything out with these crazy people, because, as you said, there are a bunch of freaks, they're breaks and losers. There are a bunch of crazies. And at this point, Hillary Clinton is probably smelling like roses to a lot of Democrats because they have really gone off the deep end. So I wouldn't rule her out. I'm just trying to figure out whether she or Kim Jong un is going to wear a better pantscuit. If that's the case, and I think that's really the big question.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kim Jong un, and they do both wear very nice pan foot you right.
Speaker 2: You know, I look at the Democrat Party and I go, part.
Speaker 1: Of it is because we've allowed all these people, when I say, well, of course, before your amazing father in law, this country allowed all these people to come here who don't share our values, who don't want to assimilate. And part of it is they just hate your father in law so much that they'll do anything, even go back on all the values that made our country great the last two hundred and fifty years. So I think it's a combination of both open borders for way too long and people just hate my friend DJT.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and that's the problem that the Democrats have had as well, which is that instead of actually putting policies forward on any front, they have just put all their eggs in the anything Donald Trump does, we're going to do the opposite basket, right, And so what has happened to this party is that you've now had socialists come in and at the very least they're talking about some of the issues the American people are facing and they're giving solutions. Now, these solutions are totally insane. Of course, as we all know, they would completely destroy our country. They would take us in the wrong direction, and you know, would spell disaster for America. But they're talking about it. And so the Democrats gave nothing to the American people. Now for about eleven years since Donald Trump came down that golden escalator. They freaked out. They didn't know what to do, and they've kind of put themselves in this corner and I don't know that they get out of it. I think the problem now is that is where the momentum is within their party. And you're right, they the part of this is the open borders. Part of it is that they have been teaching our children to hate our country instead of love our country. They've been teaching this revisionist history of America to them, and they haven't been teaching, you know, true history. Because if they were teaching that, these kids would understand how dangerous things like socialism and communism are and why they destroy countries. So now it's up to us. Now, it's up to Republicans. We've got to tout the really big accomplishments we've seen under this president, and we have to talk to people about what it truly means to quote unquote get everything for free, because we all know nothing is free. And so that's going to be up to Republicans and up to people who want to save this country over the next couple of months.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I did sports, as you know, Lara, for so many years, and you know, I took a special interest in rooting for my teams.
Speaker 2: And even other teams, you know, and now I do that with politics.
Speaker 1: For example, today because I knew Lindsay and in fact, my cousin Norm Coleman is coming on next they we're best friends. Today Darlene Graham has got to run off in South Carolina by myself rooting hard for her. And I'm going to Vegas this weekend to speak for the Republican Jewish Coalition and one of the speakers there Mike Rogers, and he's going to run against that BSI lunatic l say Yah Abduled Alsayete was on with Jesse Waters last night, so I watched these other races.
Speaker 2: Now, of course, America, Laura, and.
Speaker 1: I start rooting for these people like it's the Giants against the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, but that's what's happened in America. Listen, whether you love Donald Trump or don't love Donald Trump, the one thing I will say about this man in particular is that he has inspired people to finally pay attention to politics, where for so long people are kind of asleep at the wheel in a lot of ways, you know, And so he woke us up, and he made sure that people were paying attention and people were following what's going on, because it really makes a difference. It really matters for the future of our country. Now, I love that you call LSI ed DSA. You're exactly right. But he is trying to distance himself from the DSA. He said, oh, it's not a DSA candidate. Excuse me. Every single policy point this guy is put forward aligns perfectly with these crazies. So, yes, you are in that basket without a doubt. And you know, I think the people of Michigan this will be a big test because Mike Rogers actually has has a lot of support behind him, and I think that there are and I have actually talked to rather moderate Democrats who have said, I can't vote for ELSI ed. If it comes down to those two, which it now officially is, they're going to vote for Mike Rogers, and we should absolutely be encouraging people to do just that one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think Michael be on this show tomorrow. I think he's gonna wig and I really really do.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's the essay.
Speaker 1: I know he's trying to distance myself on that low life scumba I us on Piker, but listen, he is what he is. And they're all over the place now. They're like, you know, it's like these bugs, you know, during the summer, and there's more and more every day, and you know they're trying to take over our country. There's no doubt about it. Some are worse than others, but they're all.
Speaker 2: Part of a horrible group.
Speaker 1: But I gotta tell you, your father in law had a good day yesterday.
Speaker 2: Let me start with this one.
Speaker 1: You've got two little kids, beautiful little kids, and I like what he did in terms of education, leaving it up to the parents. I'm all about parental choice. I don't care if it's education, I don't care if it's vaccines. I don't care if it's religion. It is time this country leaves it up to the parents. And I know your father in law feels the same way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, thank god for Donald Trump on this front, because it actually was getting really frightening for parents out there. I mean, if you look at the fact that Americans had been forced for so long to send their children to schools that were failing them, look at what happened when the Department of Education actually took over in this country. You saw test scores start consistently going down. It has ruined America's schools. The teachers unions have ruined America's schools. They care very little, it seems, about actually educating our kids. And when parents would raise concerns and say, well, you don't apine on this. This is up to the teachers. This is up to the school to determine the curriculum. Excuse me, No one knows better other than a parent what their child needs. So I agree with you one thousand percent. We've got to fix our education and we have to do right by our kids in terms of their health as well. The MAHA agenda is so impressive and something that was needed for so long. Parents absolutely love this. Moms absolutely love this. Not only should we be very clear on what we're feeding our children, what we're putting in their bodies for food and nutrition, but what we're injecting them with as well, and one hundred percent should be up to the parents. So this is a president that believes in giving the freedom back to all of Americans on so many different fronts. But I would say, especially as parents, I personally am incredibly relieved. My daughter turned seven years old last week. My son will turn nine next month. So I feel so confident about their future thanks to this president and what he's doing. Send education back to the States, leave it up to the parents. Let's do right by our kids for their future.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: You know, I look back at the COVID days and Anthony Bouncy was the worst, But not far behind them was Randy Winegardon. What a horrible, horrible discussing.
Speaker 3: I know, I know this woman still has a job despite what she has done to America's schools and our education. Here the way these teachers' unions have ruined things. They don't get rid of bad teachers, They somehow incentivize them, to say, they incentivize taking our test scores and just kind of negating them. You know, the University of Michigan right now for the first semester isn't even giving scores to kids. You get a pass or no pass. They won't even use the word sale endicular. We are we're coddling these kids and it's insane and they're coming out of school without any education whatsoever. Shame on Randy Widguard, terrible.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets a trophy. I hated that. That was Barack.
Speaker 1: Obama terrible, right, I mean, earn your way to a win. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Had Joe Gudus on the show a couple of days ago, and I begged them to allow me to speak in Dallas coming up next week. So I think I got a message from Brett Powell that it's not gonna happen. I don't think, but who knows. You know, it's still a couple of weeks away, but Dallas is going to be a wild time for the midterms.
Speaker 2: And you know, I want to go to what.
Speaker 1: You did when you were working with the RNC, you and Michael Wattley, you guys really restored order. You really did when it come when it came to I should say election integrity because you took over after that twenty twenty fiasco, and Laurie, you did an amazing, amazing job. So the Supreme Court comes out yesterday an easy win, six to three. Your father in law gets the victory in terms of mail in ballots and how we can restrict those now and actually have the Post Office put together a list of citizens that should be allowed to vote.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The bad news is it may not work in time for these specific midterms. But how can anybody argue with what President Trump got the Supreme Court to agree with yesterday.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it is such a win. You're exactly right, and listen as it relates to the midterms. I think everyone has seen that this president has never been concerned with what is politically advantageous for him. He's concerned with doing the right things. So whether that's ensuring Iran does not develop a nuclear weapon, whether that's ensuring that you know, our future elections actually are safe and secure and Americans feel confident when they go vote that their vote will matter and their vote will count. He wants the right thing to happen. So you're right, I don't know if it will be in enough time to be impactful in these midterm elections, but going forward, the American people should always feel confident when they go vote. And unfortunately, as you just said, after twenty twenty, after that complete fiasco and nightmare, there were so many Americans who were saying, you know what, why would I even bother going to wait in the line in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for three or four hours if I don't even know if my vote will matter? Because there will be so much tampering with the votes, there will be so much shady business and funny things going on that I don't know that I'm going to bother doing it. And we had to fix that. And so you know, that was our number one focus in twenty twenty fourwards, ensuring election integrity. And I'll tell you we pulled out all the stops. We left no stone unturned. Anytime there was any question about anything anywhere, we sent people to investigate it. We had eyes on everything, we had boots on the ground, and unfortunately, that's what it took. And I think that's what we're going to have to do. I would suggest if the RNC isn't already geared up with their election integrity team, they better get it moving right now, because you're going to have to have that for these midterms. Let's pass the Save America Act. Let's ensure that only American citizens are able to register and vote in our elections, and let's make sure that we don't have to go through ever again what we did in twenty twenty, because that was absolutely shameful for our country,