Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society.
Speaker 2: If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show.
Speaker 1: Our Bigfoot Society.
Speaker 2: I've got the privilege of talking to Priscilla Rosmond Davidson and Alisha Pfeiffer today. They are from the Area fifty eight Museum out there in beautiful Oakridge, Oregon. Thank you both for being on the show today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: I have been looking forward to this interview for a while, as listeners will know because I talk about it incessantly. I was able to go out to Oakridge this last July. It was a life changing experience. It's crazy to think it was only for a few days. It feels like it was just forever. And then it feels like I've known the people out there for years, but it really hasn't been that long, which is just so it's weird. It's a weird thing to put into words. I can't really do it. But you guys have some really cool stuff going on out there, and I don't want to recap everything I've talked about, but we are going to be talking about things that have happened since that time, which was July seventeenth through the twentieth around there, give or take some days at the end. But Priscilla and Alicia, what are some ways how would you describe what the Area fifty eight Museum is all about?
Speaker 4: Well, let me just.
Speaker 5: Start with so I got a little piece of Peter burn memorial items here that were donated to me from Kathy Griffin, which was his life partner for the past thirty years. With that being said, I wanted to add that I'm a member of the International Wildlife Conservation Society.
Speaker 4: This was what Peter Burn had founded, and we.
Speaker 5: Are accepting charitable contributions to you know tax deductible contributions to the peterburn Memorial College Scholarship Fund with the Oregon Community Foundation, and it will help a student from the Tillamook County area go to college. You can send tax deductible donations to Oregon Community Foundation one two two one Southwest m Hill Street, Sweet one hundred, Portland, Oregon, nine two zero five.
Speaker 4: But I have a bunch of Peter Burns items in the museum.
Speaker 5: I have his prints that he had found in the Bluff Creek area in.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixty and I have a ton of.
Speaker 5: His autograph books and then all kind of stuff that he had gathered.
Speaker 4: While he was in Nepal.
Speaker 5: And then I have some items here on display from Don Monroe that were donated and it was his artist rendition of what he had ran into while he was in Montana. And so we have the dog man that he had seen himself and he had sculpted a clay figure is here, and the Naha Man, which was an artifact that he found while he was eight thousand feet in elevation, and it was the original was donated to another museum and I have a copy rendition of it. So and that's on display here. My best museum piece is the bigfoot knee impressions that were donated by Al Moon Lab and whatever made these impressions, which you know obviously it was a big foot weighed fourteen hundred pounds and they've gotten hair samples from it, and I was pretty exciting piece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some cool stuff to.
Speaker 2: See, absolutely, I mean those knee impressions, and I believe it was Toab Johnson that donated those to Area fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the I am so excited to see those in person. I'm a big fan of Toab and you know that if you want to actually read about those, you can, you know, read his book Al Moonlab. It's just a fascinating story of how him and we're involved with that. And to be able to actually you can go to a place see things like that in person, see so many different artifacts from Peter Burn, which you know, some listeners might not be aware of who Peter was. Peter was one of the very influential figures in a big history back in the nineteen sixties. And to be able to go to a place where, you know, down in your area of organ where there's so many.
Speaker 1: Artifacts it is very very cool.
Speaker 2: I want to also make sure people are aware that this isn't just a place where you can see different artifacts, but you also have things that people can can purchase as well, different Bigfoot related items or things like that.
Speaker 1: What kind of things.
Speaker 2: Do you have available for people to purchase in the gift shop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I do have a Bigfoot supply kit where you know, it'll have plastercast material, you know, so if you find prints that you can cast them a flag so you can find it when when you.
Speaker 4: Have to go back and you know, dig it up.
Speaker 5: And then I have different things like EMF detectives so you can you know, document if there's any other energy around that you might not be able to feel yourself. And there's you know, tweezers and vials and stuff so in case you find hair samples. I have maps of the area, and you know, things like lanterns or you know, flashlights that you can purchase to go out with you and monoculars and you know, little hunting supply stuff.
Speaker 3: Good stuff for field researching. But then there's also really cute like sasquatch wal art and little decor pieces or nickknack key chains, beanies, and hats, and then there is a fantastic selection of books too, some of them signed even yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and all of Peter birds stuff is signed.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Okay, so that's that's actually a huge deal.
Speaker 2: So if they're hardcore bigfoot collectors out there, it can actually go to Area fifty eight and purchase books that were signed by Peter Bird.
Speaker 5: We have the Hunt for Yetti, we have the Hunt for Bigfoot and just tell me the search for Bigfoot, monster or man, and we have the Hunt for Yetti here. There's two different versions of the Hunt for Bigfoot. I guess one is revised and updated and they're all signed here.
Speaker 4: Is there any others there? And I have a couple here of a fortunate life.
Speaker 3: A fortunate life. If you didn't hear that, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: You know, listeners out there, if you're in the big Foot book collecting, you know how hard it is to find good big foot books and you never find them autographed by the authors. So I mean, that's a huge reason you would want to go check out Area fifty eight. Does it cost any money to get into the museum, Priscilla, No, oh wow, that's just come on in. Just bring yourself in Alicia. How did you get involved with the museum.
Speaker 3: Well, I had been kind of helping out keep an eye on the al Moon Lab area for Tob. My friend Jeff Brown and I were down there a lot, and Tobe had reached out to me saying that Priscilla was going to open this museum, and he was like, hey, do you think that you'd like to help her with you know, aught in you know, task things and possibly getting a YouTube channel going, which by no means am I a professional, but I can kind of help with some text stuff. I had gone to the festival last year, but like we didn't really. I mean, you're probably busy running around the whole time. But I hadn't actually officially met you until we met down at the Albumling Lab with Darryl when he came into town. Olympics Strange days, oh and Olympic Strange Days. Yeah, so we didn't wait until September. And like instant connection.
Speaker 5: I can't believe the connection with the Bigfoot community is.
Speaker 4: Just like amazing. I feel like we've we've known each other forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which you were just kind of saying that in the beginning too, Jeremiah, like it just we clicked and it feels like we've known each other for a long time.
Speaker 4: So I think it's been four months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But I've just been coming here on my days off and helping out when I can and just trying to But we've been also going out into the woods too. You're in your dance spot and having some pretty interesting stuff happen, and yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's really cool. You're able to become involved like that. Are there any other people we want to make sure that we mentioned that are also involved with making Area fifty eight what it is?
Speaker 4: Tobe Johnson has just he's amazing.
Speaker 5: You know, he donated the big Foot Kney prints and it's just he's been promoting it and he's helping me this next Sasquatch Summer Fest to MC because I'm really shy, and I'm like, I'm really trying to get over it, and I'm I will, I will overcome my shyness absolutely, But so Tobe was like, you know I can MC. I'm so, you know, I've done this before and I'm used to it and I have no problem with, you know, public speaking, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, absolutely, And then when it comes to like going out doing stuff. Kind of our main crew is you, me, Steve, your husband, and then Jeff Brown. So we usually get all together and go out into the woods and see what kind of stuff we can stir up out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just a few days ago we had to walk in who wanted to tell us his experiences.
Speaker 4: Nam Zach Miller.
Speaker 5: He's the one that had encountered a big foot while he was out chopping or you know, using his chainsaw in the woods. Yes, and he left everything behind and was he came like to our house. He's like, because you know, he knew that we were you know, big footters or whatever, and he's like, I left everything there.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go back by.
Speaker 5: Myself, and if you guys would like to come with me, And so all his stuff was there when we.
Speaker 4: Went back, and so that was fun.
Speaker 5: But him and his wife had an experience a few months ago and he wanted to share that with us, so we documented it. And then we went out to his property and went up on the ridge and we found some interesting stuff. And I haven't uploaded it yet.
Speaker 3: I need alicious help to That's probably the next one that will come out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm glad that you bring that up, because one of the things I like best about Area fifty eight is how you're able to provide a place for people to come in what they've experienced and it's not.
Speaker 1: All just Bigfoot related.
Speaker 2: You have a YouTube channel that has quite a few encounters out already, and would you be able to share maybe about some others that you've put up on the channel as well.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So a couple of weeks ago, so this guy, his name is Sebastian, and he had contacted me last year before Sasquatch Summer, and he was interested in the more paranormal side and he heard about Doug Meetcham and doing the hypno hypnotism for the abduction. But so he contacted me and said that he had been experiencing abduction since he's about five years old, and so, you know, I asked what he had come in and so we documentmented that and you know, I it's quite a story and my heart goes out to him. I mean, he broke down and started crying while he was telling his abduction story. And then he told me that his girlfriend, who also experienced seeing aliens at his house at the foot of his bed, she's going to come in next and tell me what she experienced and I'll be getting that up there too.
Speaker 2: Are what are the times that people can come and visit the museum?
Speaker 5: So I'm open Monday through Friday nine to three and Saturdays we like to use it for you know, editing and the technical side.
Speaker 4: But I am here on a lot of Saturdays. If someone wants.
Speaker 5: To come in and talk, you know, look at stuff around here, they can, but I may not be able to, you.
Speaker 4: Know, do our interview on a Saturday. But Monday through Friday ninety three awesome.
Speaker 2: It's I will say from experience, you know, it is relatively easy to get to Oakridge for people out of state. I mean, if you're having to fly in, you can just fly into Eugene and then it's about forty five minute drive down fifty eight or so and place right next to the dairy Queen right yeap, yep.
Speaker 3: Right before it. And then people can also reach out through the Area of fifty eight Museum Facebook or the Gmail and it's just Area fifty eight Museum at gmail dot com. That's another way people want to schedule an interview with Priscilla or yeah, tell their story.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm a good listener. I'm here to listen, not to judge.
Speaker 2: So and that's that's a great, great deal of it. Big So Society will be right back after these messages. So listeners to my show have heard me talk a lot about an area called Meadow Area, or sometimes it's referred to Ronnie or Ronnie's Area or Ronnie's Research Area or Dwayne's Area has a lot of different names from here on out.
Speaker 1: It now, and.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I get this right because I want to make sure people can fall along on all the different.
Speaker 1: You know areas.
Speaker 2: That area is being referred to as o Cole correct.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: So now my listeners are all on board because I say that they would be so so confused and lost right, which I think it's a really awesome name for it actually. So the o Coal Area is the place where a lot of things have happened over the years, and listeners, if you want to hear more about this, if you go on YouTube under the playlist for Bigfoot Society, there's an okrage organ playlist. It's all all in there. There's a lot in there, and you can catch up with everything that's happened. But The cool thing about the area fifty eight team is that you're actually you're not just staying in this one little building. You're actually going out to this area, I would say quite a bit, and you're spending time to go out and actively check out what is going on in this area. Would you be able to share a little bit about things that you've been able to experience.
Speaker 3: So it was that Christmas Eve that we It was just before Christmas that the big thing happened, and then we came back Christis okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we went out my phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, So electronic weirdness happens every time we go up there and have an experience. Electric stuff just happens, Like the battery on our van.
Speaker 4: Will go low. Yeah, so that seems like.
Speaker 5: Okay, we need to like look at this every time because I want you guys to notice that it has it'll be a full charge and then it'll.
Speaker 4: Just go low when we have an experience.
Speaker 5: But me and Alicia and I we had taken off through the meadow and I had my phone on a selfie stick, so I wasn't touching it.
Speaker 4: I had it on video. I had it.
Speaker 5: Sideways and I hit the record and I'm documenting us going into the woods from you know, the meadow. My phone just like it crashes. It doesn't, the battery just dies on it instantly. So I'm like, Okay, Alicia, my phone just did somewhere. I need to start recording. And then she starts recording. But I'll tell you what happens after she records with my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so yeah, I've turned my camera on. And also it was like raining, but we're walking back in there and we kind of just stand and listen for a while, and all of a sudden, we start hearing this rhythmic knocking and we're like looking at each other, just.
Speaker 4: Like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: The everybody else's back towards the road. We had a pretty big group with us that day, but we were the only ones back in there.
Speaker 5: And my son, who's nineteen and high functioning autistic, he knows where we're at, you know, he drives up to our location and he's he's running towards me and Alicia, and this while this knocking or actually it's a vocalization, it's it was a really deep So I was thinking, like the first thing that's popped in my head was, you know, that it was knocking, but after further review, we think it was vobilization. But my son, who's autistic, I'm so sorry to cut you off for it, I think that he actually may have, you know, contributed to this encounter with you know, the connection with Bigfoot and autism, because I think it's just you know, there's an innocence there and you know, and Ben, he's just like.
Speaker 4: I hear it.
Speaker 5: Maybe Bigfoot is real, because you know, that's his things. He likes to say Bigfoot's not real. And he's like no, because that's a bear. And I'm like, I don't think bears knock. And he's like, okay, I'm leaving, and he's he gets in his car and goes back home because he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't want to be out there anymore.
Speaker 6: But okay, yeah, well we I thought it was going to stop, and so I always tried to do like the talking out loud thing because I've had some luck with it in the past.
Speaker 3: So I just when it stopped, I said like, thank you, could you do that again? And the guys were coming, so, like Jeff, Steve and Ben were walking up towards us, and Brazilla's like, you guys, something's going on and so, but when I asked for it to do it again, it continued to do the same series of At the time, it sounded like knocking. But yeah, we had the recording of it and sent them to our Facebook group chat and I believe you and TOE both enhanced the audio and then that revealed potential vocals or even language possibly which if people want to listen to those we Toe uploaded them to the recent Olympic Strange Days Live Presents and it's on the area fifty eight chan. But I believe part two has the audio recordings in it and listen with headphones. But yeah, that was a really wild experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's It definitely had some of the sounds that sound like precursors of language that David Ellis will sometimes call out in different interviews that he does, and it's something that another group I was part of the Sunday of Sasquash Summerfest the Sunday after we went up there, and we pretty much captured the same thing. Individual named Andrew captured it using his iPhone audio recorders.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Fascinating to hear similar things captured in the same area. And then I was just thinking, as you're sharing about the batteries going dead on stuff, I was like, man, it's weird that we didn't really that we didn't really experience. And then I was like, oh, yeah we did. And I remembered on Sunday when we were up there, I couldn't capture anything on it myself because my phone was dead. All of a sudden, all my stuff was dead and it didn't even click. At the time, it was just like, man, it's so weird. I always charge up my stuff and it's like, nothing's working. Why is it all dead? Not even click in my mind at But yeah, so I guess that potentially could have happened to me as well when I was out there in July. But so that is, that's a very interesting audio that you guys captured. You have a really good group chat on the Area fifty eight channel, and I'll link that in the show notes so people can listen to that as well.
Speaker 4: So when I.
Speaker 5: Got my phone back to the office and I started charging it, all of my like seven thousand photos they were all blurry, old photos were blurry. I'm like, okay, this is weird. The video I'm like twenty six minutes. I didn't get a twenty six minute video?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 5: And it was so our video of us walking into the woods, which was only about no longer than a minute. It was twenty six seconds, and then it switched to slow mo and went to the video took up twenty six minutes for less than a minute video because it switched itself to SlowMo, which killed my memory and filled it in which what made my camera stop. I was not touching it. I did not switch it. You know, it was ahead of me like four feet with my you know, selfie stick while I was recording.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 2: A very very strange area up there. I think it's there's so many different ways that whatever is going on up there interacts with people. Things that I've been up there where one night there was an individual walking down the road by themselves and it wasn't it wasn't in the meadow area, but she was walking from to say this in such a way, there's another area where people will gather sometimes and she was walking from that down the road back to the meadow and she had actually heard her name called from the woods. So there's some really weird, weird stuff that happens up there. Are there any other weird things that you guys have experienced up in that area since last July?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So this was so I so loss on eBay. I don't know why people buy moss, but they do so. A few days before my festival, I told Chad day month from you know, searching for sasquash. I'm like, I have to go get moss. I have to sell it or I have to ship it out in the morning because you only have three days, you know. I'm like, and it's midnight. It's actually my birthday is July seventeenth. It was Wednesday morning. I turned fifty. But Chad's like, yeah, let's go. Let's you know, I'll go pick moss with you. I'm like, are you really He's like yeah, let's go. And I'm like okay, cool. So we go up to okl And and Chad's like six or ten.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's right.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what got you know, these things attention, because you know, he's just a very tall human. But so he's he's grabbing moss from all these really high branches and we're just out there talking my with us. Eva She's she's sitting in the car, playing on the phone and me and chatter out there gathering moss and just talking. We've probably been out there for like twenty minutes. And then he's like, you know, Priscilla, I was telling your dad, you know whatever, and that you know, tighten up the the flashlight lens.
Speaker 4: You know, that'd be a good deterrent for you know, Big Fer.
Speaker 5: It's just not even up there for big but we're just talking, you know, and he shines that light and probably less than fifty yards away, there's eyes shine, and it's it's.
Speaker 4: Tall, and it's like for some and like I'm I'm.
Speaker 5: A little scared, you know, it's dark, and my granddaughter is in the car. And then and then another set of eyes show up and it's like a couple of feet off the ground. And later we would find that actually there was a ledge, so it wasn't.
Speaker 4: A maybe big flit or one.
Speaker 5: Crawling because you know, of course I'm just thinking crawling and you know, I'm.
Speaker 4: S character death.
Speaker 5: But it was it was on a ledge, and it was just like peeking over the ledge at us, curious as to you know, probably what we were doing.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, he's like, you want to go towards I'm like, no, I don't want to go towards it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go to the car and see Eva. And then Chad had seen one more set advice to show up. This had gotten back to Cliff Bracklan who was at the festival, and he went back with them to look for prints or tracks because and he'd found one.
Speaker 4: So it was.
Speaker 5: You know, extra confirmation that we you know, didn't see elk eye shine in the distance, or you know that there was actual facts that were found.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's a an interesting thing that the group was able to do. I don't know if you would be able to share about this, is you actually did a kind of an overnighter in the Okhole area on Christmas Eve. Would you mind sharing about what happened?
Speaker 3: Got very cold and what it was like sleet, snow coming down towards the end. So we ended up not being able to like make it through the full night. We crashed on Priscilla's couch in her warmhouse.
Speaker 2: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But we tried a whole lot of things. I have a bag full of gadgets for like, you know, ghost hunting, equipment in addition to like thermals and cameras and all that stuff. But so we were trying to reach out to pretty much anything and everything, not just bigfoot out there to see if we got action. And it was pretty quiet for the most part.
Speaker 4: But the yeah, except for so she had that what.
Speaker 3: Was it called that we did an est method with the spirit box and where you listen one person listens while everybody else like listen or asks questions and then I just say what I hear through the state sweeping through the stations.
Speaker 5: And so she goes over to the front of her car and she had set down what was it.
Speaker 3: That you set down that I think it was a recorder?
Speaker 4: The recorder.
Speaker 5: Okay, she had set down the recorder and then she walks over to the front of her car, so you know, she can't hear any questions that we might be asking. And then the recorder that was on the back of our card flies off and hit Steve in the foot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like a slide off like it just you know, slipped off or anything. It was like like something through it on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So so we didn't have any bigfoot activity, but we had that it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was interesting, but we still had a great time. But I mean, I imagine maybe they wouldn't want to be up there when it's cold and sleety sleep snowing. Whatever that was. But then we went back again.
Speaker 4: What was that that was like?
Speaker 3: Was that last Tuesday, because I think it was just after we did the the Live with Toe. So we went up there for a few hours after that, and we were kind of split up more like the guys were Steve and Jeff were in an area, and then you and me and Ben were together for a bit. And then I was feeling confident and I walked off down the road towards the dead end. And at one point, I mean I was even walking, like I turned the flashlight off on my phone because we weren't prepared to really go out into the wood that day, so I didn't have anything on me besides flash light on my phone, and I was even just walking in the dark. At one point. I'm not sure what came over me, but I was like feeling very confident, and I thought she was brave, great, and I had my I used my voice uh and he's called voice note on iPhones. That's what I used. To record on my phone if I have nothing else. And I was trying to get some activity, and I was doing the like talking out loud, and there wasn't really many responses or anything. It was very quiet. And then I asked if so if they could like take some steps towards me, like like stick breaks or something, so that I could hear them walking or that they're in my presence. And a few seconds past, and immediately like that, I hear steps of like twig branches breaking towards my direction on the left side of the road, and I just lost it. I like yelled out, but I was initially I kind of yell screamed, and then I'm like laughing as I'm running towards Priscilla.
Speaker 4: I'm running towards her. Yeah, I don't know what I would be able to do. But and like guys are way off in the back.
Speaker 5: It's like they couldn't even hear me say mebe guys and they shouldn't out.
Speaker 3: And You're like, I don't have anything on me to protect us, because really I should have thinking about the fact that there could be you know, bear, cougar whatever out there, but the fact that it happened right after I asked, makes me lean towards it was maybe one of them, because it was like kind of an intelligent required response in a way. So then we went back just her and I and they did it for her. I asked if they could do it. I apologiz. I was like sorry, I got scared and I ran off, and I asked if they would do it again, and they did take a couple more steps, and then we called the guys over to be to hear. Yeah, the MF detectors again. But yeah, then when the guys you know, kind of backed us up and had protective measures in case it was a predatory animal, then it was completely silent. So and I really wish I had my thermal on me because I could have possibly seen something. But then again, maybe they wouldn't have came so close if I did so. I don't know, but that was funny and scary.
Speaker 2: That's that's some wild stuff. I don't know how I would have reacted myself. More power to ye for that's you know. The thing I like about you is you're not scared to try m stuff out there, and more power.
Speaker 3: Maybe some day I didn't. Yeah, some day I cannot.
Speaker 2: Freak out but yeah, yeah, ever since because we had an interview after I mean, man, it feels like a lot longer than that, but it was after we met in July at the festival, and then I had you on the show, and after that I was like, yeah, she is not afraid to try some stuff for.
Speaker 1: Sure, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Might be a little afterwards.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I cannot wait to go back out there in a few months and to experience more of the Oakridge area. It's just it's a beautiful town. I mean to kind of talk about the town itself, is I mean it's known as the mountain bike capital of the Pacific Northwest, right, yes, yeah, I mean so it's a pretty big deal. Like if you're in the mountain biking and Bigfoot, it's the perfect place to be, Priscilla, if you could have any person come in the museum that you might really want to meet, do you have any names you'd want to and throw out to maybe manifest it, you know what?
Speaker 5: So speaking this Ron moorehead, I would love to meet him. He I did not know this. He's from Mariposa, California, which.
Speaker 4: I'm from Mariposa, California. I never knew that he was from.
Speaker 5: There and he owned the forty nine er or miners Ann Sorry, miners Anne was a restaurant that I would always go to as a kid, and I don't know if you old it when I went there. But I had the opportunity to drive him to Mariposa last year and I was like, you know what, I'll just I'll just take you and I'd love to you know, hear your stories and just pick your brain all the way down there and then you know, meet up with some of my childhood friends.
Speaker 4: But the drive never happened. So you know, I would love to meet Ron Morehead.
Speaker 1: Well, you never know, maybe maybe it'll happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, having a place like Area fifty eight, you never know who's going to walk through the door. I hear stories from about Cliff's Museum all the time and the people that show up in that place some pretty special stuff, and I can see the same thing happening to Area fifty eight as well, So cross your fingers. Ron might come through the door. I think I remember hearing back in the day like he used to actually live in that area or do a lot of research in that area. I think further maybe further west, a little bit around west for I don't know, I have to look through my notes.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, but.
Speaker 2: It is such a cool guy, one of the nicest guys in a Bigfoot bigfooting that you can talk to, for sure. But Melicia and Priscilla, it's been it's been such a fun chat about the museum area fifty eight and what you guys have been experiencing. I want to make sure if there's anything else that you were wanting to make sure that you shared about the museum before we close out our first part of the interview.
Speaker 5: Well, I promised Kathy Griffin that I would make a mention of the Peter C. Burn Memorial College Scholarship Fund and that they are accepting donations to help a kid from the Chillamook County High School to attend college. So anybody who wants to make a tax deductible donation, they can send it to one two to one Southwest Yamhill Street, Sweet one hundred, Portland, Oregon nine seven two zero five and make it out to the organ Community Foundation.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And Alicia, do you mind taking a few minutes to remind listeners and viewers of how they can visit the museum and keep up to date with what you guys are doing there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we are encouraging people who have stories of strangeness of any kind. Doesn't have to be Bigfoot or aliens necessarily, could be anything.
Speaker 4: They come in Monday.
Speaker 3: Through Friday from nine to three, and you can also reach out to the Area fifty eight Museum Facebook and the Gmail. You can always send an email to set up an interview, which is just the Area fifty eight Museum at gmail dot com. And what we are kind of hoping to do is get enough subscribers that we could start doing some monthly live talks here and posting them here at the shop and just talk about a lot of awesome topics and have people maybe share their stories or encounters in person and just have a good time and being weird talking about the weird stuff.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you both for coming on. I really appreciate it, and it'll be interesting and exciting to see what happens with Area fifty eight in the future years.
Speaker 4: And I always have coffee on.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all. My listeners for listening to the podcast, Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. Number one encounters from Franklin County, Texas. Number two encounters from the entire state of Iowa. Number three encounters from Oakridge, Oregon or the surrounding area. Number four any individuals that know about Bigfoot being flown off after the Mount Saint Helens eruption. Number five. Individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter well in the military. Number six. Those that have had a bigfoot encounter in the southern New Hampshire or north central Massachusetts area, including Franklin County, Massachusetts. Number seven individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter in a Bible camp or boy Scout camp setting. Number eight individuals that have had bigfoot try to enter their house forcibly while they were living inside. Number nine individuals that have actively have a bigfoot living on their property. And lastly, any sightings that are in the Watchitaw National Forest Area of Oklahoma or Arkansas. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. Sassat Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge or again and listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b F s like Bigfoot Society, but BFS it'll get you some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, So make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today.