Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Selena Zito's gonna join us about a half hour from now. We'll talk a little bit more about the Trump election with her. She was all over that. Gonna deal with some illegal immigration talk. I'm gonna talk about the FBI director, the new one here really quickly, and then we'll probably do some screwing off some voicemails and emails and other things. But FBI director, that's the big one for me and honestly for everyone. But you cannot have an evil secret police agency in a country and remain free. You cannot. As I've said many times before, I believe the FBI will cause a civil war if it is not reformed or look, in a perfect world, to be completely eliminated. But that's the cost of having a secret police agency that works exclusively for one side. That's what happens. So it's a big, big, big deal. Attorney General and FBI director. They are like peas and carrots, as Forrest Gump would say, they are that you've never seen Forrest Gump, Chris, Chris don't have time for you right now. They work together. They work together a lot to attack crime. So we're gonna have Pam Bondi as Attorney General. Okay, let's hope she does really well. I don't hate it. I don't love it. She'll be fine, all right. Fine. That means the other half of that equation needs to be the fire breathing dragon we want. And there really hasn't been a ton of talk about this pick just yet, but I'm hearing two names now, Cash Patel. You've probably heard of him. He's one of the main guys. And I love Cash Battel, and I love him for FBI director. Let me make sure I'm crystal clear about that. Cash Battel has so several times on camera talked about how the FBI is corrupt, evil. It needs to be spread out, broken up. Cash Battel has the exact mentality. We need to stomp into that the Checka's office and start making waves. Cash Battel would be wonderful. And the hardcore Trump world knows Cash and loves Cash. Maybe you do good, good good again, not shooting any of that down. If it's Cash Battel, I will be doing backflips on camera. I'm kidding. I want it. I'll hurt my knee, but I'll be mentally doing backflips. There is another name that I am hearing floated around quite a bit, and knee or no knee, I might actually do backflips if it's him. If you're in Missouri, you already know who Andrew Bailey is. If you're heavily politically involved, you know who Andrew Bailey is. For those unfamiliar, Andrew Bailey is the Attorney General of the state of Missouri, and he's not like most GOP ags. Andrew Bailey. You know, we talked a lot about how Republican ags under Joe Biden they should view their role as standing in between the federal government and their citizens. They should view themselves as protectors of their citizens, the citizens of their state, from a lawless, evil government. That's what Joe Biden had. There aren't very many ags in the country who took on that role. Andrew Bailey did and has and still is. I should note Andrew Bailey is a beast. Did you know how much I despise almost every politician. Andrew Bailey has handled his job at AG perfectly for what we need. If you were to take Andrew Bailey. If the FBI director gets announced and it's Andrew Bailey, and maybe you're one of these people, it's got to be Cash, Betael, it's got to be Cash, Battel, and they announced Andrew Bailey. Don't be disappointed. Trust me on that. Don't be disappointed. I love Cash too. If it's Cash, I'll be thrilled. If it's Andrew Bailey, I will probably be equally thrilled, if not more. That's how incredible that pick would be. That man would walk into the FBI and a lot of very very evil people would be very nervous Andrew Bailey. Man, if Trump picks Andrew Bailey, That's that's going to be a good day. That's going to be a really good day. Let's go back to the voicemails.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yeah, watch your show all the time. I'm eighty six years old. I'm a per former US Marine. I don't wear the Marine Corps the every day. In fact, I was a Elite Forces first recon participant.
Speaker 1: And okay, let me just pause. I don't even know what he's gonna say. Maybe he's gonna scream at me. I don't even care. I I owe you a thank you because I am the most blessed person in the history of the world that I get to do this for a living. I've had a normal life in real jobs my entire life. I cannot believe that people like this show. And I can't believe that salty old eighty six year old Marines first recon listen to me talk. You have any idea how cool that is for me? For me, who's the biggest celebrity out there, the Rock or something. The Rock's a big celebrity, right If I found out The Rock listen to the show, it would do nothing for me whatsoever. Nothing. It's nothing against him, not a fan, not a hater, just wouldn't do anything for me. I find out an eighty six year old United States Marine listens, and he may be about to chew me out. For all I know, an eighty six year old United States Marine listens. That's that's as cool as it guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesse, Yeah, I watch your show all the time. I'm eighty six years old, I'm a former US Marine. I wear the Marine Corps will every day. In fact, I was an Elite Forces first free Con participant, and he brought up the issue about these guys join disability when they don't serve it. I know one right here in my community draws one hundred percent. He bagsedesby, gets up, runs two miles every day that he decorates his house for Christmas at the highest eaves, the best in the entire city of Durant, Oklahoma. And he goes dancing three nights a week. He tells me drows disabuilding with Vietnam, and then he said in Vietnam he had a pendicidus right after he got there, went to the hospital. The doctor kept him there at the hospital for his full year term because he played golf and he counseled or something of the veterans. So you you brought up a good subject, Jesse. I see veterans all the time with their arms.
Speaker 3: They shot often. I could just cry for those guys. And and then you have those like this old boy overt Durant, Oklahoma, that is just worth this. Well, thank you for your marine service and your show is just absolutely great.
Speaker 1: Thank you freaking salt of the old Vietnam Marine listens to the show. Gosh, that's so sick. I didn't I didn't mean for it to become a thing where I was talking a lot about veterans and disability. But the truth is there's a lot of scam there. There is. There's a lot of it. People take advantage of things, and I have friends who did and still are.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I absolutely despise it. Jesse, do you uh?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I apparently were it? Asked doctor Jesse Wednesday a little bit early. Remember to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com for tomorrow. Jesse, do you have a trick to make velveta shells and cheese creamy and good? As the initial cook the next day after they've been in the fridge, the reheat makes it disgusting and dry. Gosh, it's not disgusting and dry. The flavors have finally gotten to know each other. That cream. The cream is not gone. The cream is now on the inside. You've taken the cream and you've merged the cream with the pasta in the meat. If you're worried that it's a little dry, maybe you can sprinkle a couple drops of water on your plate of Elvita shells and cheese before you reheat it. It'll keep things a little bit more moist. But the cream is still there. It's just on the inside. Enjoy it, Chris. Do you not eat velvita shells and cheese? Have you never had this? I did not say I didn't have a solution. I just gave a solution. I just gave a solution, Chris. Obviously, pasta is gonna taste different the next day. And when it comes to things like fetichini alfredo, I told you O makes the best feed each fetichini alfredo in the world. Fetichini alfredo and mac and cheese, you're not gonna have that same the same texture the next day like you will with spaghetti. But it's not because the cream is gone. I'm trying to explain. I'm trying to bring people up, Chris. While you bring me down, I'm bringing other people up. The cream is there. Cream has just been injected internally, all right. It's on the inside. Sir Jesse Kelly, Commander of the Pink Flower Brigade, can you say a few words about Wake Island. Coming from a family of Marines who go back to my grandpa who was a devil dog, I've only heard it was an unnecessary disaster caused by Marines under wimpy Navy command Ooh, I don't think i'd say that. Okay, let's touch on Wake really briefly. Next, Sean Hannity, this is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, on a Tuesday, not a Wednesday. Not a Wednesday, it's a Tuesday. Remember, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Selena Zito, she called the Trump win before it happened. She's going to join us ten minutes from now. She's probably too humble to be arrogant about it the way I would, of course. So somebody asked about Wake Island and guy said he heard it was an unnecessary disaster call by the Marines under wimpy Navy command. I would not at all classify Wake Island like that. So Wake Island just a little We're just to do a little mini history for those who may not know. Remember, Pearl Harbor for us is a huge event still to this state. It is a huge event. Understandably, who what happened? They just attacked us out of nowhere. If it's a big, big, big deal to the state in this country, and it should be. But for the Japanese. It's not that Pearl Harbor wasn't huge for the Japanese, though. Pearl Harbor was one aspect of a multi pronged surprise attack that they launched in a very short span against a bunch of different places. The best way I can think of it is, think about the island of Japan. It's island of Japan. Now, picture all these different groups, different armies, if you will, and spread them out like sunshine, all different directions. That's essentially it's a very dumb down version of what they did. Japan's theory was, let's surprise attack everybody all at once. Let's take as much as we possibly can, gobble everything up, then fortify it because we know we can't we can't take everything. We know they're going to fight back, they're going to try to take back what we took, but we fortify it to such a degree that eventually, whoever comes to attack us, we'll have to sue for peace. And then, in Japan's eyes, if they double let's say they doubled. They did more than that, but let's say they doubled their territory with their initial attack. Well, even if they end up having to give half that seventy five percent of that back, then there's still twenty five percent better than they were before. Right, That was the way of thinking. Take as much as you can. Yeah, we'll probably have to give some back in the end, but we'll be fine. They did not take into account America's unconditional surrender attitude that we had after Pearl Harbor. Anyway, So while Pearl Harbor was happening, the same day Wake Island happened. Now, if you look this up, you'll say, Jesse you're wrong, because Wake Island. The Japanese attacked the Marines and Navy people on Wake Island on December eighth, But that's because of the time change in the different time zones. Yes, Wake Island was attacked on December eighth, but Pearl Harbor, everyone knows, was attacked on December seventh, and actually it was the exact same time. So no, Wake Island wasn't a failure by anybody. It was just a tiny little garrison. There were not many people there, and the Japanese wanted Wake Island badly, and so while Pearl Harbor was going on, they launched this assault on Wake Island. We weren't at war. I I'm trying to picture how I would describe it, like I was stationed in twenty nine palms. Now this isn't because it's not an island in the middle of the ocean, it won't have as much play. But I was stationed in twenty nine palms before we declared war in Iraq, I was in twenty nine palms. It would be like waking up one morning in the barracks and there's a division of Chinese troops storming through the gates attacking the base. Wait a minute, We're not at war with China. Wait, what what is going on? So losing Wake Island, which we eventually did, although it took them a couple tries and it didn't fall in a day or two. The marine means and the sailors, to be honest, they put up a brawl on Wake Island and they made the Japanese really really feel it, really feel it badly. But they had no idea an attack was coming. Really, nobody did. I don't know who's telling people out there. That was a terrible failure. And to clarify, I'm sure there was failure. I'm sure there were intelligence failures that missed things maybe even command on the ground failures. But whatever failures there may have been, Wake Island was always going to fall. You have a tiny garrison that was attacked by a very capable Japanese force that had been training for it, and the tiny garrison didn't even know what was coming. Wake Island was always going to fall. But remember that, Remember the nice little tidbit for trivia night. Wake Island was December eighth, Pearl Harbor was December seventh, But they actually took place on the same day, on the same day, and it wasn't alone that they weren't the only two people. The Japanese did more than just attack us over forty eight seventy two hours. Honestly a couple of weeks. They sent their fleet and their troops out in every single direction to try to create a huge circule, of huge defense perimeter, if you will, around the Japanese islands. Again, the plan was take them, fortify them, dare the quote soft Westerners to come get us out of them. That was their way of thinking. And I guess we weren't quite as soft as they thought. Now. Selena Zito. Selena Zito has this terrible habit of being right with her political predictions. How does she do that? She was right about the Trump stuff she called Trump's went in twenty sixteen too, and she called this last one. How does she do that? Let's talk to Selena about that and her Thanksgiving. Well, first, let's talk about saving a baby's life. It is the Christmas season. Well, I guess we haven't had Thanksgiving yet, so it still qualifies as the holiday season. But babies are still dying in droves now that the abortion pill is so readily available. Babies die a lot in this country. How do we fight back against a pill being delivered to you in the mail. Well, the only way to fight back is to change hearts. And you change hearts with the gift of ultrasound. That's what Preborn does. Two hundred a day. That's how many lives Preborn saves. Two hundred babies that were about to be executed saved because of what you do with preborn. They give ultrasounds free. That young woman, free ultrasound for her. She hears that heartbeat will choose life almost every time. And if she needs help after that, need stapers or formula or place to go, Preborn's there up to two years of care now. That is doing the Lord's work right there, and it's tax deductible for Pete's sake. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you give sponsor by Preborn. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And man Selena Zito picked the music so well I almost declined the interview. We could have just sat back and listened the entire time, but that wouldn't be right, would it? Love me some? Sammy Davis Junior anyway? Joining me now, the great Selena Zito, one of the great journalists in the country who called the Trump win all a long time before it happened. Selena spiked the football, go ahead, rub it in everyone's face. That's what I would do.
Speaker 5: I was on your show, wasn't it like the day of or before?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm like, yeah, he's gonna win and McCormick's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Tell me about Pennsylvania. What happened with that McCormick race. What took so long? Is the state of Pennsylvania, which you know I dearly love. I have so many relatives there, amish and otherwise? Is that state just a corrupt disaster?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Selena, what's happened to Pennsylvania?
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, there was no reason for that recount. I mean technically he was allowed. It was it was triggered because it went below a half a percent. But meaning Casey, however, it was a scooch below a half of percent. He was very well aware that it was not going to change the election. In fact, I think there's only been two elections that have ever been changed in American politics in a recount like ever, right, it just doesn't happen when you you know you're ahead by twenty thousand votes. So here's what I think. I think two things happened at one time. I think Casey was stunned that he lost. He's never outside of a primary race against Edren Dell in two thousand and two for Governor, Bob Casey has never lost a general election race since nineteen ninety six. He's always won, and he's always won by double digits. And so I think he was really convinced that the issues that he was running on, which were snackflation, which is really funny because eighty percent of the snacks produced in this consumed in this country are made in Pennsylvania. So I thought that was like a bad idea. And he was running on abortion, and you know, that's not what the issues were for voters. And and he has failed to be that the senator. You know, some senators are very very good about being out there right and showing up and cutting ribbons and talking, you know, to to voters and good constituent services. And and he was not that good at it. And McCormick was a beast. He was He was just he was everywhere. He had a great Pennsylvania story to tell through. You know, you you're from Ohio, Pennsylvania. You know, wrestling is like bigger than football. Right. He went to West Point on on On wrestling, Right, He had that all Pennsylvania story. He served in the military, he ran a business in Pittsburgh. He just embodied the electorate. And and so I think that that was a really long way of me saying case he just could not believe that he lost. But more importantly, I think what they were trying to do was set precedence by counting illegal votes so that they could weaken Pennsylvania voter's law. I think that was Mark Elias's sort of underhanded way of trying to do that. Luckily, our state Supreme Court, which I should mention is five to two Democrat majority, and they were having none of it. They were so mad at the Bucks County commissioners and Montgomery County commissioners and the Center County commissioners for counting illegal ballots that they wrote their ruling in all capital letters. Ooh ooh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Selena Zito, of course you need to go sign up for her free newsletters selenazito dot com if you want to stay up to date on some things. Okay, Selena, I've been at asking everybody. I'm gonna go ahead and ask you. Although I think I have a good idea where this is going Thanksgiving in the Zito Zito home. Are we going to get something out of the tradition or is it turkey and mashed potatoes and all the other gross things everyone else eats.
Speaker 5: I'm Italians going to be real scallapini sauce, meat balls or pocketa balls, homemade pasta. I can make homemade punkin pie and apple pie and peacan pie. That that's the traditional part. But it's an Italian Thanksgiving tomorrow with my daughter and my son in law and my four grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that sounds fantastic. I love the old Scallapoini. Gosh outstanding. Okay, So, Selena, you said the election wasn't about abortion, and it very clearly wasn't. I saw a chart today on the demographic shift. It was every demographic shift did towards Trump. It didn't win all of them, but men, women, black, white, you know, every single one he gained, every single one. My question is there's running a presidential campaign is a billion dollar operation. Democrats have a million polsters to and public relations people. How could you run an entire campaign on an issue that didn't move the needle.
Speaker 5: For people because they're so encased in it intellectual bubbles. They believe that everything that they believe is what everybody else believes, and they're just talking back and forth at each other, you know. And they also talked about massive gender gap. There was a gender gap. There's a marriage gap, but there wasn't a gender gap. Married women overwhelmingly voted for Trump or women with children. It was single women that did not college educated single women. So you know, they just don't know the country, you know. And I was on your show numerous times saying the middle class it's not white working class anymore. It's middle class, Black, White, Hispanic, and Asian. They're voting shoulder to shoulder. They do not let those the blind spot that Democrats had. They kept trying to put people in racial silos.
Speaker 4: Vote.
Speaker 5: People vote their community, and they vote what's going on in their families' lives and their friends' lives. You know that the people that they coach each other's kids softball games are sitting the pew every Sunday. Right, those racial lines have blurred, and the Democrats just did not understand that. They could not wrap their heads around the fact that blacks and Hispanics who they believed they had owned, had moved so dramatically away from them.
Speaker 1: Selena, do you get the impression and I'm before I even asked the question. It's probably a combination of a bunch of things, but do you get the impression that the average voter, not me, who I'm a hardcore partisan, but the average voter. Was it a rejection of the Democrat Party or more of a rejection of Kamala Harris, who was, in my opinion, a historically awful candidate who was put in a place in historically awful circumstances. Was it a rejection of Dome a rejection of Democrats, because those are two different things.
Speaker 5: Well, it was a rejection of Democrats. She performed as any generic Democrat candidate would have the look. I have written and I have believed since twenty twenty that twenty twenty election was a fluke. It was everyone thought that Donald Trump was the fluke in twenty sixteen. That is not true. We are a center right country. We've had two fluke elections past twenty five years, and they are Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Barack Obama because of the unique qualities having to do with his race and also his ability to deliver a soaring oratory that alone made people not vote what they traditionally would vote. And Biden was a fluke because of COVID. And the truth is, if we look at this country, this country is center right. We're not far right. We're center right, and Republicans have a much easier way to win than Democrats do. It's just that our cultural curators, meaning our national media, our corporations, our institutions, our governing, the your craps in our government are they're not center left. They're left and that's where the conflict lies. The truth is the country is center left, and the flukes had been Obama and Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to bank on that. I'm going to bank on that. I think you were right about that. And cultural curators. I love that so much. I'm going to steal it and use it and give you no credit for it whatsoever. She is Selena Zito. Go sign up for her newsletters. Selena. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, enjoy a homeful of Italians.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Chock shall we? You want to talk about shock with me? It's Black Friday Special, Jesse. It's not Friday. No Chalk runs a Black Friday special in November for the whole month of November. You unlock a massive discount on any subscription. It doesn't have to be Male Vitality Stack or Female Vitality Stack. They have a lot more than just that. They have the best pre workout I've ever had, Chad Mode, they have the Chalk Lippowder, whatever you get endless natural herbal supplements. Unlock a massive discount at chalk dot Com using the promo code Jesse, and that gets you a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. Chalk dot Com promo code Jesse. You don't have to be low energy. You don't have to run out of gas at two or three in the afternoon. You can feel ten years younger. You're ninety days away from it. Try it chalk dot Com promo code Jesse. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow it The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday final segment on this Tuesday, reminding you you need to email your ass doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow. Email them into Jesse Jesse kellyshow dot com or leave us the voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. That is it, right, Chris eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I nailed it. I nail it every time. What Chris? You're just jealous? You know what? I was listening to this before. I think maybe it was Chris who called in and left his voicemail this.
Speaker 4: I marry you. Yeah, you don't want to get talking about you're dumb liberal mother. I hope you die today. I help you die. I affective the dial ex flow to be how that you know? I get Jense? You Pieter. Oh you're MTV anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're struggling with alcohol, you can always get help. Just remember you need to go get some help.
Speaker 6: My husband watches your show, and as I turned on the TV, your show is on. I don't know who you are, Jesse Kelly's, but I totally agree with you about a hamburger not eating pickles or bacon. I can't stand bacon on it. That's all I want to say.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: You know one that woman sounds smart. Her husband must be a brilliant man leading her in the right direction too. I didn't address bacon yesterday. I didn't address it, and I almost feel like a coward. I feel like I chickened out on addressing bacon on a burger when we were talking about acceptable burger toppings and I was saying, people go, they do way too much. It's a meat and cheese delivery system. That's what a cheeseburger is. Those are the stars of the show. Keep the big deal, the big deal. Don't throw a thousand things on your burger. Burger doesn't need a thousand things. Okay, I didn't talk about bacon, and I've had bacon and cheeseburgers. I like bacon cheeseburgers. I can't stress this enough. I like bacon cheeseburgers. So don't email me and say, yeah, you hate bacon. What have you been hanging out with Chris too long? I like bacon cheeseburgers. However, the cheeseburger doesn't need bacon. Will it improve it? Well? Yeah, bacon improves everything. You could add bacon bits to vanilla ice cream and it would make it better. Bacon improves everything. I got that, But your burger shouldn't need it. If you choose to put it on there, fine, it obviously gives a little the flavor, a little, a little oomph, a little boost to it. But there are other things that need bacon. You know you're disgusting Brussels sprouts. Those need bacon. The cheeseburger doesn't, and so I don't usually use it. There, I said it, and I'll say one more thing before we get the headlines. I didn't get to. CNN has an article out today that says it's fine to pee in the shower. Please don't pee in your shower. Why are you raising your hands like that, Chris, don't tell me don't tell me you're a shower peer. Chris. You stand there and in your own filth like some kind of an animal. Chris, No, you are. No, I understand. It's a shower, not a bath, right, use a pool like a No, I'm kidding, but you don't, Chris, No, no, no. This is what separates us from the animals. I will not stand for it.
Speaker 5: Here's a headline, you know, you know the.
Speaker 1: Thing headlines we didn't get to exclusive. The pole proves wide majority of Americans reject celebrity endorsements. That's from Breitbart. Yes, this goes back to honestly, remember how Daniel Turner was talking earlier in the show about Hollywood and how Reagan used to have a bunch of Hollywood A listers at his stuff, and then the left side of that can't ever happen again. So they took over Hollywood and now they're all a bunch of dirty comedy scumbags. They took over the institution and thought they could use it however they wanted to use it, and they've used it that way forever, where you have to be a dirty comedy to be in Hollywood to get the next kid to play in the next movie, and they would come out and indoors Democrats every single time. But it happened so often people stop listening, they stopped caring. Top NIH scientists admits Fauci likely funded the Wuhan lab and questions the vaccine efficacy. Wow, that guy sounds like he's on top of it. About four years too late. Multiple house races remain uncalled nearly three weeks after the election. That is so incredibly unacceptable for any of any size or any technological ability. But for the United States of America to have house races uncalled three weeks after the election, it's very very intentional. Would be Assassin Ryan Rauth links himself to Thomas Crooks in an explosive jail letter. I had almost forgotten about Ryan Ralth and Thomas Crooks, you know, the two guys who tried to blow Donald Trump's head off. And speaking of Donald of Thomas Crooks. Did we ever find out what was up with the encrypted overseas accounts? Did we ever find out what was with the ATF agent who was collecting pictures of the crime scene inexplicably the next day and then lawyered up when Senator Ron Johnson reached out to him. I have questions. This has been a podcast from wor