Speaker 1: Arid way of promoting to at the fictitious pumplict between designed two and the liberal.
Speaker 2: Conclus it would thoroughly fall afraid knows.
Speaker 3: Don't get cont the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Boss. When the train goes as your son, that's when the jew is one and done. Buss's and evils in a day time pulled the cannon a vote to burn away busters. Who you're gonna come? All right, here we are again, episode number four hundred and thirty of the Same Asylum. I'm your host, Don Giuseppe vafon Coulo, and in a moment or two we'll be joined by the brilliant host co host of this show, Daniel. Let's stop sharing, Daniel Christos. He'll be here any moment. He just finished up the show. It's a hard working young man, that guy. He's a brilliant guy as well. All right, let's uh, let's share that. There you go, white fucking power. So how's everybody doing. Let's uh, let's take a look at Christopher Lee Stettler, have a sighter on me. Twelve dollars, Donna, thank you, good sir. There he is. Yeah, here's our steam co host Daniel Christos. Welcome, Daniel, how are you. What's going on in your world?
Speaker 4: Hey, Josey, I'm just checking to see what microphone on. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: Is it all right? Good?
Speaker 4: Does it sound tenure from far away?
Speaker 2: No, it's sound goody cool.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a confusing sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh so do you have multiple mics going into your Roadie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean there's one on the Logitech and then oh but there's a lot of channels on the road, so I think it just makes one for each one.
Speaker 2: Ah, pretty wild, that's cool tech. So what have you been up to? What's news in Daniel's world?
Speaker 4: Not much really, I've been uh yeah, handling hot sauce orders. I'm starting to hear echo out of my side. I'm one second.
Speaker 2: All right, Daniel's got a real world. This is hilarious, Archie. Yeah, well all right, perfect, all right, so putting some hot spots together. I'm gonna be placing an order here this week. Opened my last bottle last week and it's going quick.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm sorry, step you go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh no, just uh, you know, uh, freaking out a little bit putting stuff together, doing a little bit reading. I don't know how you're feeling about everything that's happening, but freaking out for sure. Yeah, it's very concerning. I don't imagine those data centers are going to be anything but mixed use. I don't think that's all for cooling and.
Speaker 2: Oh no way, I mean that is literally that. I'm glad you brought that up, this data center thing. Let's let me grab an X I mean, to their credit. People on X are all over this now, and let's put one up. Or wait, maybe that dude or I just wash, well, here you go, let's check this guy out. This looks very interesting.
Speaker 4: I think the lizards are showing themselves even if their skin doesn't turn color.
Speaker 2: I think that is exactly right. That they know they've lost, so they're desperate to try and and and reverse their fortune, and it's gonna just hasten their demise, which is cool. But in the short term this is messed up, messed up ship.
Speaker 4: Like they're just they're they're not even trying to like pretend that there's law and order in like a due process anymore.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's only to bring in the scummiest of the human scum and the national born citizens who want a high trust white society. You know, you know what this is, you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what maybe think let me just throw this in there real quick too, because this is something I was talking about with my friend Nicko Demus today, is that he was showing me and I already know about him, but he was he was bringing it up. So we were discussing how they're doing the black replacement in all of the historical movies and stuff like that. Uh, like we was King's that type of bullshit, like you got you got a paraplegic as Achilles and you know, whatever the fuck it is, it's just going on. There's a week so stupid. You know, I forgot what the other movies she was in, but she was in Juno and now she's a dude.
Speaker 2: Oh oh the little kike here, I'll find her name, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's horrible that that type of thing happened to her. I'm sure it was pressure mostly, but of course their little their little lab experiment and uh yeah, it's I'm just gonna say they had Josh real quick, and uh yeah. So you know, if they're changing the history and they want to, and they've already stated that they want to get rid of the European ethnicity. Well who's going to be left? So who's going to be the new history? What's what's? What's the history got to be written for the people that are there, you know what I mean? Yeah, just a little bit of a little bit of that bullshit. I wonder how many times they've done that over. They already erased the Gothic area and out of out of the textbooks, and anybody who brings that up as a as a racist and an anti semi right page went through it.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was a cute little girl, right, I mean clearly mentally deranged and unstable and self loathing, but I mean she was a pretty little thing. She was in that that all all movie Juno where she's the pregnant little girl, and she was in the x Men movies of the twenty years ago and cute, even though she's a kit, she was cute, had that little ingin know, attraction to her Cara charisma. And then now all of a sudden she's getting a little older and she gets sucked into the Talmudic demon entransmit and now she's Elliott Page.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Man's no going back from that stuff either. You know there's no going back, you don't you don't get to they don't get those in a jar in case you want to put them back on later.
Speaker 2: Right, And the funny thing is is that you know it is a plus because it's one less jew that can breed, So that's a good thing. But the sad thing is is that you know, this is clearly an example of a lesser brethren where they just get sucked into it too, and what a tragedy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, oh well that's point taken to the lesser brethren. They they definitely uh have animosity towards their own because because at the end of the day, I really see it still as a cult with.
Speaker 2: It is a cult. And that's what's so weird is that, unfortunately, Daniel, the white person's empathy also transfers to not just being empathic, but being silly and processing the actions of evil of demonic actual demons, demon possession or demon influence and thinking that these people are going to process it the way you would as a decent high trust a white European legacy human.
Speaker 4: And that is the downfall of all our countries, right, we always we always have that throughout history, that that issue of there's no way who would lie about that, Like, who who would deceive us and say that they're not really following this religion with their critical Like it's like every time it's it's so it seems almost like that movie, uh, the Invention of Lying with Ricky Gervais, Like yeah, it just how gullible not because it's just innocent, right, and then it gets worse and worse, and then we get soleen and you know it's like yeah, yeah, it's very easily uh seen that we've trusted the wrong people thinking that they're more like us and they're not at all.
Speaker 2: Well, it's to my in my mind, it's intentional that these demons, in these demon worshiping uh sub humans, they purposely put it in the their religions that are means of demonic control. Basically, uh, if you're an innocent and if you act like a child, you'll go to heaven if you and the innocence of child is the first through the eye of the needle to heaven. And all this nonsense bullshit that is trying to newter the fact that we are the apex predators of this reality and white men need to get get back to their business. So I at this point I am so disgusted by all three Abrahamic religions I could pew yeah.
Speaker 4: And again it's a it's not about your you know, the mystic self delusionment of being a thing you have to be good if you're trying to make a path to somewhere that's allegedly better than here, it's like and then and in the same respect, if we're expecting someone to come save us, then how does that teach us anything? And if we don't grow, if we if we let this place go to ship and go to the demons, what makes us think that we deserve something better? If we couldn't even handle this place, if it couldn't even keep this place in order. You know, there's a lot of there's a lot of to unpack there, I think. And the comments children I also see as being one of those statements that before you were conditioned and programmed by the role of the society that you live in, you were more innocent. I think I think that maybe could also be another way to look at that, at least, you know, from from the the ruse cards lenses type of way. They're basically saying, you know, shrug, off all that you must learn. Oh yeah, like Yoda, you must un learned what you have learned.
Speaker 2: There you go, well, exactly. I mean there's something to be said when you are an actual mystic. Panel in ninety nine point nine nine percent of people are not actual mystics to finding that that cosmic innocence right where you connect with the the the eternal, and it's really amazing and you see all these entities that you know give you the feeling of pure love and YadA YadA. Most will never get to that place. And so the idea of being an innocent is being weaponized against humanity. And that's the only way I see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So what he been covering on your shows last few days.
Speaker 4: A lot of the surveilling stuff. I actually I went a day off on Saturday, then I did one on Sunday, and I didn't do one yesterday, and I still did, you know, the Walk and Talk recordings and messing around with my GoPro and trying to make sure that it works because I had some issue. But I think I fixed it now. But I was, I don't know, like I really wanted to get on the stream. I thought I was gonna do both days. But then the time just ran on like this. If I start now, it's gonna be super late. It's just busy doing other stuff. I was making sauce yesterday and then I did other things. I worked out like longer than normal, but I didn't like oversleep or anything. I was just occupied doing doing life stuff.
Speaker 2: I guess. So, oh that's good. Good to get away from, all right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, definitely the surveilling stuff, the flock stuff, the data centers that Kevin O'Leary crazy shit. Yeah, just to shear magnitude of these places doesn't make any sense, especially when they're saying dropping them in drought areas well without a source of water. Where's the clink going from? Right, you're already buying about what this thing is for.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, and and the that that'll that Utah thing is interesting. Let's look at that.
Speaker 4: I know I was in square feet or thirty thousand acres like you in somebody made the comment I think it was a penguin zero Charlie. He's like you, you can't even comprehend what forty thousand acres looks like.
Speaker 2: No, it's a giant. I mean, look at you know, a football field is what like a quarter acre or an eighth and acre or something, so forty thousand acres is you know if you walk that, you're gonna be getting a hell of a work out, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's got to be over a marathon and lance for sure. Yeah, Yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I have a really good graphic and maybe in telegram, but I'll scroll down X first that look before and after of the salt lake. That that that and this is before they build this thing.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm thinking too, is that when they're talking about these drops because we've had more rain than than usual in our website, is that they've already started siphoning it off underground.
Speaker 2: Or whatever they are. Sure, that's exactly why they're.
Speaker 4: Talking about drought, because they're already stealing it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And then all that's going to be unusable water afterward, because there's there's already p fis everywhere. Yeah, there's already p fosts everywhere. That the you know, the forever chemicals there. It's in any packaged food. Don't eat microwave popcorn, don't we I mean, even if you get organic, you have to trust a jew. It's like it go to farmers and hopefully the hope that they don't spray shit, you know, because otherwise you're your your children are getting it. It makes you stupid. It's like it's like it's like a it's like a super fluoride. But it does it ever come out of you? If it's super hard to get out of you, it just collects and it doesn't break down, and it makes your bones brittle. It's you know, the cognitive functions wrong. All your children, we all have it. Ninety nine percent of the population is filled with these, at least in America, because you know what they say about America first, Where will we will be first? The first to fall? Yeah, I think that's a sick, twisted mantra that means exactly the opposite of what people think it means.
Speaker 2: I think I think you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: In that case. I'm an israel first or jew first type of guy. They should fall first.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's funny, man, you find I try to keep some order to all these these links that you want to say, but it's I had I used it on yesterday's show. It was a great before and after. This is like five years ago a drone picture or an aerial picture of the salt lake.
Speaker 4: Do you remember a few years back? Maybe it was just two or so, No, it was it was back when I was still talking to h to George from Georgia boyd. So it must have been like four years ago or so. But the hoover damn got low enough to where something exploded, because it's usually submerged.
Speaker 2: And remember that, right, right, yeah, the endine sees yep, exactly. Yeah, let's see if this gets what is that?
Speaker 4: In like seven he was trying to make a big deal about like seven years, seven years prior to it, as if this was all that they they put a projector screen up about it was like a Croatian soccer play soccer team, they call them football teams, right, and it was it was like the bowl and he's like, look, it's a symbolic I'm like, dude, come on, that's a stretch. That's a stretch for anybody. So they projected it's a Croatian soccer teams seven years before that happened. It's like, come on, you know, it's there's there's there's leeway, and then there's what the hell you talked about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right, exactly right. Man. I wish I could find find the picture. But this is this is this is bad, Daniel, really bad as far as uh. There's something else going on, and.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking it's our containment just like, well, let's watch this.
Speaker 2: This guy's talking about another one they're building called Project Mattador exposed. Let's check this du it out. It's only a minute eleven, here we go.
Speaker 4: Is this off Instagram?
Speaker 5: Yes, everything really is bigger in Texas. This is Project Mattador. This will be the largest data center in the entire world. To understand the actual size of this, it's eighteen million square feet. Okay, you could fit fifteen Disneylands inside of this million fifteen It would encompass the whole island of Key West Ay two. You can know how much power is used. Seventeen gigawatts, okay. To put that into perspective, it is literally enough power for three irelands. It would power the whole state of Colorado and requires more power than the whole country of New Zealand two and a half. Time would take literally fifteen nuclear reactors just to produce enough power for this thing to run.
Speaker 2: Don't worry guys, it only.
Speaker 5: Uses nearly one billion gallons of water a year just to operate, even though they have a cooling system. Only that it'll literally produce nearly twenty three and a half million pounds of greenhouse gas emissions, which accounts for almost fifteen percent of the whole state of Texas. How loud this thing is going to be, right, it's ninety to one hundred and twenty decibels. That's the equivalent of being next to someone with power tools. Now imagine trying to freaking They all need to speak out against these data centers. They're coming to a town near you.
Speaker 2: Just what So, yeah, you know what what we know that they're they've been around for a long time with the processing of bitcoin and crypto. That was the first thing, right, and now it's the processing and rendering of these AI deep fake bullshit. That's the that's the next thing. But you don't need all that power for just these two things. So, so what do you think is coming next from these giant power sucks? They're literally you know, uh, six quadrillion ton ticks energy ticks. Right, They're gonna affix to the state of Texas and suck all the power off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if he's saying that was seventeen gigwats, I think the one that they were talking about in Utah with Kevin O'Leary, that's gotta be big. Yeah eight, I heard nine. But yeah, that's that's holy shit. And then no water is safe because they're gonna have to be desalinating from the ocean if they're gonna actually literally honestly do this. But I don't think they're gonna really do this. I really don't think that's what it's for. I think it's gonna be a torture chamber for us, or they found another source of energy and that'll be like hooking us up like matrix batteries.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that? Did you see? This is the other thing that I covered the other day was Yeah, February twenty fifth, an article went out about quot a cal Critical Labs. They had two hundred thousand brain cells, possibly mixed with mouse brain cells that they were that were lab grown, and they they say, I think this is a big parlor trick, but I think it's coded in a message foreshadowing something that they taught it to play doom.
Speaker 2: In a week I read that, Yeah, I think it's bullshit myself. But yeah, what do you think is the bigger message that the entrainment behind it?
Speaker 4: I think what I think the human component is what's missing from AI. If AI is actually a thing, Oh they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Put real brains in that yet, Oh my god, you're right, that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, they do they scrap the rest of our body and just take our heads? Or or are they gonna have us literally linked up to this thing so that I mean, think about it. If they wanted to do multi use it would it would literally be just like a metaverse.
Speaker 2: What do you think in the short term, what they'll do is is, uh, a lot of homeless will start disappearing and a lot of a lot of human garbage that nobody will miss. Will be the first wave that's taken, and they'll just plug the brains in and they'll experiment on them because a lot of time that's going to go wrong, right, and so that's don't you think that'll be the first stage.
Speaker 4: I'd very well be. Yeah, convalescent homes, any of those things, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, halfway houses, the discarded the discarded people for sure, or or better yet undocumented boom and the non dogs. They'll sell their kids and they'll take the adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, here's another video, another guy on the alarm.
Speaker 4: And there's another idea too that I was thinking about it. Remember, I don't know if you knew this, and this is what I've gathered. Rebecca told me this, and I was surprised to hear her say this. But when the railroads are going in, like there was railroads in the eighteen fifties, Yah, yeah, yeah, but there was another wave of railroads going in and this is like the standard, the standard railroad Rockefeller era, right, there would be full towns. A lot of this happened post Civil War, which is like the marker of the Jews took over type of thing. Right, Whole towns would just burst into flames. Every would die, and then orphan trains would go around and basically cart their children away. What do you think is gonna happen with data centers? And at what level? I mean, it seems like this is the new railroad and the way that obviously the government had to be in on it at that point for towns to just be wiped out, like it didn't even matter if they like, if only one person was going to say I'm not going to sell, well, they killed everybody. That's that's just part of our history that they that they memory hold. Yeah, of course, you know, and I don't. I don't. I don't typically go into the whole tartaria and mud flood things. I think there's a lot of problems with that theory of like a ship ton especially.
Speaker 2: They talk interesting something happened, but I don't think it happened.
Speaker 4: But I don't think they got it right. I think that's why they don't have it right directions right. But you know, it also kind of leads to that whole thing of why did it get so cold when the Germans were about to beat the ship out of the Soviet you know, take out the Yeah, why did that happen? That was like a like a geo engineering event, you know. And then the Chicago fires And in eighteen seventy one, the same year we were incorporated, there was multiple fires in different states.
Speaker 2: The Great but this is o'l yle right in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they talk about exactly, and what what transpired there. The eyewitness accounts is just like reading the book Helpstorm where it was like a super hurricane hurricane sucked up all the air. People were dead without any burns on them. Yeah, it's like, well, what the hell back then in eighteen seventy one, the technology doesn't match, No, what is actually happening in this fucking realm that we're in. Who's who's been around longer? Because it almost seems like if you go into that territory. And this is why I think it's relevant to what's going on in data se because I think this is a hollow other wave of it, sure is that the structures that were super intricate and elaborate and very ornate and had lots of decorative carving and stuff like that, that all was replaced with very plain, you know, uninspired architecture after the eighteen seventies. So it made me think of the communist manifesto, make the arts ugly, no inspire, right, And then as they were doing their tear downs, they had these things called World's fares and then they would just destroy it all.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Yes, Yes, so maybe we.
Speaker 4: Were we was kings were. There probably was a bunch of us, except a lot taller before they stole the nutrition all of our food. Yeah, you know, and made us maybe even genetically different. Sure, so maybe that's why there's NPCs too. If there's anything to that whole cabbage patch thing, maybe they're just not They don't have the right stuff, as they say, they don't have that connection to God.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it, man, that's exactly it. And I think you're onto something with these data centers. I think this is everything else the UFO bullshit a rock. I'm sorry, Iran, and even du Crane. We're kind of laying the groundwork. This is phase two of putting this alien tech or this extra dimensional tech in play. And so let's check this guy out. This is another fella who these When these guys make these videos and do a little research, it's fucking terrifying, Daniel. These guys are right, and and everybody needs to become really concerned. And if you have explosives training, it's time to get busy and and don't let these things ever actually get built.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was saying something very similar to that, like for lest couple of months, but I I you can't say too much, and you know, it's like, well you and in my back, in my mind that I know everybody's thinking you first, asshole. It's like, well, we collectively as a as a community like they like, we got it. We have to do that, Leo Frank Shit, you know that recently in another country I think was Brazil, some some dude did that to another of the little girl and they actually went into the set them on fire.
Speaker 2: Dston with gasoline pulled them off. Yep, yeah, got that video, we can watch it later. Cool. So I'm sorry I stepped on you. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, No, that was good. Uh So is this water ever reusable once it passes through or is it just dumps some god knows where and then they have to desalinate and purify other water or can they repurify it? Because at what point? How long can these fucking things run before they run out of water and they've destroyed everything on the earth.
Speaker 2: Well, one one of the lies that they tell is that all the water is just for the building and once it's in place, it's a closed system. That's not the case. They use ship tons of water and let's watch in the sky improves the point here we go.
Speaker 7: Now, the USA far surpasses any other country for the number of data centers. Okay, we have an additional five thousand compared to number two Germany. So we are going way, way beyond any other country on the planet, taking out huge amounts of farmland, huge amounts of water. The future implications of that are pretty obvious. You take away farmland, you take away food for the people, you take away water, You take away water from the people, and you put.
Speaker 2: It towards AI, towards data centers.
Speaker 7: Why are we continuing to support and build our own doomsday towards the future? Because that's what it is all this place, the twenty thirty agenda of moving us all into fifteen minute cities. We're cutting down the population because we won't have food to eat or we won't have water to drink, and we're all giving it over to data centers and big tech.
Speaker 2: Right now now, the.
Speaker 7: USA far surpasses any other country for the number.
Speaker 4: Of data we have an addition, clearly, I think I think it blows it out of the water.
Speaker 2: That the other place, that the that the Jews, Germany countries totally occupied by vile kikes. You got it, you called it. That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's quite a that's quite a scary. And if they still had a control over Russia. I'm sure that would have been on the list too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you could bet if they would have succeeded against Putin and Ukraine, that would be the third one, right because there is that fresh water port there. So yeah, all right, man, it's so it's so so disturbing. I don't know what to think of it, any of this anymore.
Speaker 4: But I was gonna say, it's almost like it's fascinating to put the dots together, but it's also you don't want to be right, but it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, that's a really good point.
Speaker 4: And the other thing too, is like I was just I was just showing a a link today. In eighteen something or other, somebody wrote a book about this, the ship called the Titan and it gets an iceberg and it's like it was funded by JP Morgan. I'm like, what the fuck? Yeah, enough is enough already. This is more than a co win incidence. This is like a grimoire. It's like they make you read it. Our brains are the manifest machine, and then it comes to life because it passes through us. It's like maybe maybe what we're doing and we're trying to and we're just describing and explaining what they're doing is what makes it manifest. Maybe we just need to start telling our own story. Maybe we just have to point yeah and like tell the future that we would rather have. And I'd rather than tell the future that it looks like they're giving us. You know, it's like I don't know anymore. It's it seems like it goes well beyond anything that humanly could be or you know, it's like a metaphysical thing at this point.
Speaker 2: Well and you're not just like you're naming some remote instance. And look at that weird bullshit with Baron Trump in the book from the late nineteenth century about Baron Trump and and YadA YadA. This keeps happening again and again. I think you're onto something. I think this is some type of a cult spellcasting.
Speaker 4: Collective, collective belief turns in manifest like like we're not told this, but it's like that that movie Dark City with the gears are changing the.
Speaker 2: So if you have not, I saw that in the theater in like the eighties and nineties when it came out, it was okay, But now if you go watch it again and you understand the habbad Lubovich Black hats. That movie has a whole different message, ye know.
Speaker 4: And what was inside of them things that don't like water, that were like some bio biological but also biotech type of glowing creature that came out of there. They they we use your dad as vessels because the parasite, right, it's a parasite and it's and it's and it doesn't get killed by a conventional means because it's it's part of tech. That's why it needs uh, they needed uh, the other the other guy who could tune. It's like they wanted to merge him with it because that was the missing component. So it's kind of the same story too again if it's but they're put putting it into AI.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So there's a there's a woman who claims to be I don't ever trust any these people that say that. They're like, you know, astro project whatever the remote. A friend of mine taught said something about what she said though she said, there's a and anybody could say this, but it just it just struck little. What the hell is that is that you?
Speaker 2: I haven't played anything.
Speaker 4: Oh I froze up. Something happened. Hold on, I think no bsssh just said, what the crashed? Yeah, yeah, hold on, let me let me do something here.
Speaker 2: Sure you can still hear me though, Yeah, I hear you're fine. All right, Well I go that's weird. Your videos frozen, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me see. Oh no, it just crashed on on.
Speaker 2: All right, So Daniel's got a reboot.
Speaker 4: Uh how does that happen? I hear you, I hear you, all right, Yeah, that's weirdly you hear. Hold on, let me get it. Uh, it's not popping up there, guys, start virtual camera. You see it now?
Speaker 2: Yes, I see?
Speaker 4: No, very cool. That was That was kind of silly anyway. Yeah, so anyway, she was saying something about a black cube, and she says it's a black cube, rather than saying the hexagram on Saturn, which we all know about the tramp stamp that they want us to believe is a real picture. I don't believe any of that's true. I think they're just making their Cabbalism real. But there's a black cube following the sun. This isn't the part that makes it weird to me. It's the reference or inference that they are trying to bring something into here that has a natural barrier between here and there and that that firmament or whatever. This tech and that cern is like this giant magnet. It's it makes me think that all the technology that they're using, and maybe some of this dataset of stuff is actually going to go to that too, to maintain some sort of portal for the uh, you know, the the the the weird elder people from like a what's that called the HP Lovecraft type ship.
Speaker 2: Or like a clar through and all that or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying that as a as a as a reference. But it's I mean, we talk about demiurge and these are their minions.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Or is it something that's been here for a long time? Because I always wondered if there was other if this actually happened in the past. Whatever it is maintained its knowledge and technology. Just it's screwing up other people. Why did all this stuff come back when I just took it off the screen? That is so strange. Hold on, I've eliminated all this if any means gone, it's all right here again?
Speaker 2: What the hell? That's so what we're talking about, and we've we've we've described you know, it's kind of like different people.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The classic Uh you put twenty scientists blindfolded in a you know, a room with an elephant, and each one described the elephant, and each one just touching tactilely. And well, this clearly is some type of like a reptile because of this snakelike appendage or whatever. And and so what we're not addressing and I'm gonna play this clip, but is that these demons, these Caike vile, Kike whatever they are, they're not him, and they're terraforming this planet right now. And check this guy out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I've got to show you guys something. This is traditional sweet corn. Now, what's really wild about this. This is not what we used to call our heirloom seeds. This is just our regular sweet corn that you buy off the shelf. This is GMO corn now we grow this is our field corn. The reason I want to show you this, I'm gonna show you two things. This is heirloom corn. Now, we don't weed it normally. Every year this corn has come up and done really good for the last ten years, same seeds, so I've grown it over and over and.
Speaker 2: We rotator crops. But also you look at the the sunflowers.
Speaker 8: Once you look at them sunflowers, the.
Speaker 4: Sun it's facing away from it.
Speaker 2: I can't see it well, the.
Speaker 8: Sun basically right there, and they've got their the flowers have turned away from the sun. This is not something obviously. If you look down this, that's our garden. We grow over an acre. It's worth a just garden. So what I'm trying to get at is something's not right. There's two things here.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Amount of aluminum in our soil now is five times to ten times higher than it was even last year.
Speaker 2: Let me say something else now.
Speaker 8: That sweet corn is bought, like I said, from the store. So it's not an heirloom seed. It's supposed to be an all nateral seed that's non genetically GMO, but I'm certain.
Speaker 2: To doubt it.
Speaker 8: However, these are cucumber plants.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Traditionally those cucumbers, I'd have so many after putting them on the stand, we'd begin giving them away, given them the food pantries and our corn, you know, the heirloom corn. We'd be given it away. Our garden this year has suffered the worst. It's not due for it, not water. These are some of our hot pepper plants. Normally these plants, I would have so many of these hot peppers that you wouldn't be able to I wouldn't be like I said, I couldn't couldn't sell enough them.
Speaker 2: We'd be giving them away.
Speaker 8: And we.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we have a better garden next year.
Speaker 8: So we still got enough that we're gonna be able to to maintain cost operational costs we did. We still have our vegetables stand, it's just not booming like it usually is. We've let the wheats kind of come back up and take over some of the garden because we weren't getting the production out of it what we should. So the stand's good. We're gonna can enough for our family, but it's far as being able to provide forever.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be as viable for us to be able to do that. So they all have a good day. The several things there, Daniel, the uh, you know, the the that they're really disturbing, the aluminum levels going up from all the chemtrail spring, the sunflower that turned away from the sun I mean, they're poisoning us. They're terriforming this and they need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean the spraying that happens constantly, the fact that it just screws up your date and screws up your mood, and not alone, the fact that it's probably screwing you up from them on the molecular level, and then when it finally settles, it's a poisoning the earth and it's a it's a what they call that an accelerant for fires, which makes it great way to turn down the whole fucking world because they do that a lot. Yeah, it's pretty sick. I did also notice that he had literally the Elvist like uh Las Vegas days glasses on. And the only way I know that, I mean, well, obviously I know it because I know Elvis, but I was pulled over by a cop one time when we were going through Washington State. I wasn't driving, I don't I don't think I was driving. And yeah, the guy with the guy was an Elvis impersonator in Washington. He was literally he was wearing the glasses. He had the big bushy cydeburns like that era of Elvis. And he said, you got you fell a slow down to have a nice day. And he literally said, thank you very much, and we both like the hard we we all looked at each other like this, that didn't even do that. That's yeah, but they hit the peppers and that's now it's personal.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's right. Nobody messes with semper fry, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: It sounds a little though. If you're having a bad time with your guarden, I'm just gonna let the weeds grow in. No, no, no, every plant that's in that soil is taking nutrients and microbes away from Why the hell wouldn't that would be more of a reason for you to keep it clean. That That was a dumb That to me sounded dumb now, and now it makes me wonder if I was just wandering around somebody else's field, because I don't know who would say that.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, good point, good point.
Speaker 4: He just pulled us South Africa and shot the farmer and he just coment deer to the land and decided I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Mow yep, yep. So uh, I'm looking for something.
Speaker 4: If you remember that, right, this is I just heard them talking about that on another I don't know if it was an Instagram post or whatever, but it was brought up again recently about how after they did the reclamation of the land and the murderous reclamation of the of the farms, these negroes, these groyids couldn't.
Speaker 9: Farm and they all almost starve to death, right, Yeah, I mean down in South Africa and then even here to a lesser extent, they.
Speaker 4: Did that the Bolsheviks did you do work? Yeah, they caused their own I mean, of course the people suffered more than they did. But and they got all the aid and they did that. They did, they did h They are notorious for using starvation and famine for controlling population and literally and then and from what I gathered from the historical record that Ellie Woodell helped to fill in and allowed me to find other information about this, m the the reason why they hated people like Nimrod and isn't because of him being all the things that they were like a carinibal to know those that was that was them projecting. But he his Tower of Babbel was a collective effort for creating storage of grain and food. It was like a grain stylo. And these this cult used to control people by stealing their food and rationing out if they wanted to. But keeping people starving and dying and weak, and that was part of the cult's activity, is what they did. So going against their God simply meant you were teaching people how to be independent and therefore not as easily uh susceptible to their their ways. So I mean, that's that's a whole other story. And I used to say, well, that sounds really weird that if a guy uh uh a god that's not your God comes around and just drowns everybody every once in a while, uh, that you wouldn't want to build something a little taller so that you could save the people.
Speaker 2: That's sure.
Speaker 4: According to my dad uses the word nimrod to say that somebody has dumb. I said, the only people, the only guy in the in the Old Testament that isn't a Nimrod is the guy they called Nimrod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's exactly right. Yeah, it's pretty crazy for sure. All right, let's take a look at what else is going on today. This is kind of interesting, Daniel. The uh two two Israeli firms have developed a way tech to locate even id users of starlink. So that can't be good because uh Musk and the Kikes are definitely, uh, not friends. So you don't think so I think he's I mean, I think that they're his mother and therefore him are in uh the the Illuminati circles. But I don't think that. I think that Musk himself really hates the tranny aspect of the Talmud and and it's really he's repeatedly said that one wife, one baby, mount Mama, who turned one of his sons into a girl, he's disowned and that's not his child anymore. So I I don't think they're in lockstep, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: But if they both equally want the rest of the population dead, it doesn't really make him a well that way, as long as that's still clear that like we're not saying that he's a good guy, Okay, then that's fine.
Speaker 2: No, no, not at all. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost hard to believe that there's just anything out there that you can't resource and source back to. Oh yeah, that was the Jews too. So when I hit elon Musk and his billions, I'm like that had they had to be helpful because of the one. They're the ones that make people want the CEO, especially ones that aren't that right and have no talent, like like like, uh heir pey Peal Mafia.
Speaker 2: Elon, Well, that's a weird family. I mean his father looks like uh Ted Kaczinsky in his final years, right, and he talks pretty much like him Ted. He hates Elon and Elon hates him. The mother goes to these big galas like the met Gala a couple of years ago with Elon, and every ten seconds she's flashing some kind of blocking her eye or or some other free Mason sign and all that she's so desperate to be seen as one of them, which told me she's not and so and then Elon.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, trying to like the like they're trying too hard. Yeah, like like they they showed up, they showed up without a without a party gift one time and the now and now everybody thinks that they're on their ship list.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you make of those those accounts from the woman who said that she used to be the nanny for Elon and that the mother or the ant or something like that said he's, uh, he's not the anti the anti Christ, but he'll be ushering it in. Do you do you do you put put any stock in that or is that just somebody telling stories so they can get attention.
Speaker 2: Uh, Man, I don't know what to make of that, because.
Speaker 4: The torturing animals and doing all kinds of weird stuff, so they.
Speaker 2: I think there's way more of that around than, uh, than than anybody acknowledges. And uh, it's sad, It's it's really, you know, we are enslaved as much as they can get away with by globalist Satanists, pedophilic cannibals, right, I mean, it's it's insane to me that we we have to put up with this, but yet we do.
Speaker 4: You know what you know, what I'm thinking too, is.
Speaker 2: The okay?
Speaker 4: So it in the in their book, in their in their Old Testament, why does why does God destroy the earth in the first place? With their god in their fable? Why does he wash the earth clean? Because the corruption of the blood right, which is implying debauchery, but it's also implying cannibalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 4: That type of activity, it doesn't matter if you're doing it consciously or not. If they have been adding that to our food and over ninety nine billion served and all this other shit, then they made their own excuse as to why they can justify it through their own crazy schizophrenic minds as to why they can wipe out the population too and play god again.
Speaker 2: All right, here's another one. I mean, the normies are starting to wake up. So this is from just a good old Midwest guy, Victor Bigham, Blue Check Guy on. He's a Midwest dad posting my real life's nine. He's nostalgia, dump BUCkies, runs and raw hot takes all from me entertainment only, not advice. There you go, just a good guy on social media. So he posted this today. My son was here to visit today. He was talking about the data center coming to town. He works for a company that services the construction sites in Mansfield and Columbus, Ohio. They have been building them for five years and still not done. He goes, Mom, you want to move out of here before this happens. And here's the reasons. The dust storm from constructions and the line dust is horrible. The traffic issue is gonna double or triple. The heavy equipment will destroy the town streets. Then they will shut down roads because of constructions. You can't get through there, he said, good luck getting it. Access to a Highway one twenty seven or Highway thirty not alone getting through town. The new streets uptown will be destroyed. The lights from these can cannon have been seen twenty from these data centers can have been seen twenty five miles away. Everyone complaining about the added costs to them already and they're not even completely built. The noise from all the constructions and the and from for the people living close, this is partially what we will be dealing with. Wait till it's done. The electric is not ready for this, they are, water supply is not ready for this. Farms in that area are struggling. This is what our lovely town council signed up for. You you complained traffic before. Just wait Vicky Ahman talking about adding a data center to Lima, Ohio area and Van Wert County. This is this is, this is, this is like the death blow to this country. Daniel, these fucking data centers you got to be destroyed. You have munition skills, get to work right. You know.
Speaker 4: There's two ways to do that. If the chips are actually going to them, hit hit the chip factories that are making the US and slow down their production of getting to their end goal. Because it could be like the dust start. They might not be fully built, but they could be quite operation. That's right, right, And you know the automated thing. This is the thing too, is there's going to couple point in time where we're going to be so they're going to be so insulated from us that the only thing that we're ever going to be able to fight back at is going to be you know, automated drones, dogs, you know, the the robot dogs. And then the other thing that they were That sounds crazy for me to say this, so I don't want to finish the sentence, but.
Speaker 2: Them, uh we we we have a deck on the backside of our property that you know, you can use now because it's not super hot humid at night like it will be. So we've been hanging out and and we put together we bought this little wicker couch with an ottoman last year on a close off from Wayfair. By the way, I don't get any I'm not I don't have a code that I get a kick. But if you want to support businesses other than Amazon who have good prices on cool Ship Wayfair, you should go there instead of Amazon. W A y f Ai are there a competing business, and there we we buy from them whenever possible, and their prices are similar or better than Amazon's. And it's not Amazon. It's not that fucked Bezos.
Speaker 4: Right, as long as you don't get the cabinet or whatever kitchen at where that was actually uh trafficking children, Oh that whole Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was Amazon could be true. I mean, I mean the same things on Etsy too, yeah, I mean, these fucking demons will use any any platform, right. They hide in plates excuse me, they hide in plain sight. Okay, so Daniel, get this. So we've been really you know at night, you know, my wife's launching this new business. Uh and uh so go outside, no tech, just watch watch the stars literally come up in the gloaming sky and uh, all of a sudden, man, this fucking loud, fucking low flying. So they now have a fucking drone criss crossing Stafford County. It was a fucking surveillance drone. It was up about two hundred and fifty feet and loud and stink and really loud, and it had different lighting than than than helicopters are small propeller planes. It had like a big green light and a couple of red lights and and so so now we're being surveilled in Stafford County, Virginia by drones.
Speaker 4: Dad Jesus and the huh yeah this is this is just as slowly. It's not even slow boil anymore. The frog is just scared.
Speaker 2: It is it is the frog is Yeah. Yeah. I was thinking, you know, man, if if ever my ship comes in, I'm gonna get a whole bunch of fucking and get trained and become a world class sniper. And so I can just go from you know, a quarter mile and start to drop drones. I think that would be a good way to my golden years in life.
Speaker 4: If you check out, if you go on Instagram and look up Ben Jordan got he's got a video about how he was able to kind of disable the dogs.
Speaker 2: Really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: I find it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to treat on it.
Speaker 2: So let's say, lord everybody, while you're looking for Dan Simmons this year the arm drones twenty four to seven Sky Sivillians is what's scrying. Note out hr bat eighty eight says, whatever happened to that Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg cage fight that would have been hilarious seeing Kaike Nerds fight. Yeah, it would have been like that movie The Nerds back in the eighties where when they were fight, they'd fight like little bitches and all that. Yeah, that's that's what those two dudes are. Christopher Lee Stettler says the sunflowers in my garden had faces that would track those powers instead of the sun off times. Huh. They eliminated the word heliocentric from the dictionary around twenty twenty. I figured much about manipulation via surviving those sunkissed vibrations. Wait, I should start at the top. What am I missing? To go ahead?
Speaker 4: And uh, I'm gonna just share this link with you and then you let me let me Yeah, yeah, I'm not not in any particular Oh you know what, I can't do that. We're not on the other thing.
Speaker 2: Do you want to put in the chat? Here in the chat and I'll grab it and put it on there. Yeah, it's getting dark, I mean literally, Uh, we have to Uh, we have to step up. Now's the time.
Speaker 4: That's what I can the people do. Yeah, it's like if we don't do it, what what are we waiting for? Until we're in checkmate, we can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right. If you want to wait till till they have it, they're complete strategy. I'd rather take out the death Star partially working, then it's finished. So yeah, exactly all right. Did you want me to play that link? Daniel? Do you want to put it in the chat? Here? In in? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I put it in.
Speaker 2: Oh you did? I don't see it. Which chat did you put it in? Oh? You maybe put it in the telegram chat?
Speaker 4: Okay, no, do you want to put it in a telegram chat?
Speaker 2: I could do. No, No, this one here.
Speaker 4: Dan Simmons was, well, there it is.
Speaker 2: It's an Instagram Okay, I got let me grab it. Uh okay, copy Lincoln dress Dune.
Speaker 4: All right, he said, I'm run twenty four seven sky. I surrealized, Well, yeah, that your your neighbor's ring camera. Even if you don't have one, everything that's in your vehicle, your new vehicle is going to be They're not gonna be any way to conceivably have them not see you coming from a mile away and stop you many miles away. You know, it's just there's no way to fight something that can just obliterate individuals and never even let them assemble at a certain point. That's assuming that you're not also starving to death at the time and have bigger right issues, or that you haven't been priced out of things, and then you're not dying of some kind of disease because of all the poison in the atmosphere. And yeah, you know, it's kind of funny too when you have you I don't know if you collect uh negative parasites yourself after being on and talking about stuff like this, but it's actually pretty pathetic that there's people out there that want to try to harass you and derail you and send your messages personally and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Going August, I mean July, I'll be six years I came back. For six years, I've been getting people, these these these psychos threatening my life, threatening and kill my dogs, kill my wife. Yeah. Well, you know, all I can say is I am prepared for you to step one foot on my property, and I am prepared to prosecute my rights to the fullest extent. And other than that, unless you're on my property, there's nothing.
Speaker 4: I can do, right, And it's like the most cowardly thing to do is to just barkshit and try to make somebody feel Yes, are you trying to make me feel bad by calling me a faggot? Like, is that really what you do? It's like yeah, And it's like they lie half the time and then they over exaggerate and they're not in You can tell. They're just not intelligent people. They're not creative. And the way that they do it on me is because I have a con tax page, so they just put a fake fucking email in there, of course, but they think that I can't find where their IP is and I do. It's just I'm not when am I going to go travel to fucking you know to do something about it. I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 2: No, that's playing their game. Then you can't. You know. All we can do is defend our property and our territory and our families on our land, not anything else. It's just they're gonna fucking drop the hammer on us. All right. So let's watch this cool video from Ben Jordan on Instagram about what to do if you're attacked by a robot dog.
Speaker 4: Boring laughable security standards.
Speaker 10: I connected to it via Bluetooth and I set it up on my local fine network and I wish I was making this up. I was able to get into the device by sending CURL commands added to the end of my wife I password. Then you could just turn the dog off and turn it on again, and when it reboots, it executes the command when it enables the Wi Fi setting. I was able to modify one of these attacks, and it all the way up to the most recent firmware at the time of testing this device, which means that in less in the extremely unlikely scenario that police departments and third party vendors were also rooting the dog and diying their own security updates for it, that means that I would be able to take complete control over viewing the three.
Speaker 2: Robots deployed in the wild.
Speaker 10: I was able to successfully record download in livestream audio and video information from the robots surroundings without an authenticated connection through the app.
Speaker 2: You better be sure that dog can't hear us. Now let's pull the file. You better that dog can't hear us.
Speaker 10: I analyzed the frequencies that were sent from the dog's remote controls with the software defined radio and was able to reproduce the signals to send the dog into damping mode. Disabling entire line. I also found that this dog killing attack could be accomplished on recent firmware versions with a laptop or even an Android phone running a terminal app.
Speaker 4: I suppose, if you wanted to, I could just problems.
Speaker 10: I wish a robot device that just automatically rag dows them when they come near you. I was able to turn it into a synthesizer with an onboard arpeggiator. I also installed and compile the voice synthesis library that allowed me to customize.
Speaker 4: The tone and speed of what I wanted to get to say.
Speaker 2: Golf.
Speaker 10: This means that I do than other passive monitoring tools that allowed me to gain access to devices nearby the dog.
Speaker 4: I only have one unitary device.
Speaker 10: I couldn't legally test this, but it seems like it would be pretty easy to write a service that scans for and infects other robots, rooting them and having them pass on the virus themselves. This would put little old me in charge of a whole army of robots. In my case, I completely hYP foreign governments. It unfortunately already may be happening.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That that is wow, Daniel, your thoughts Holy cow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need more people aware of the of the parasitic vampire with those types of skills. Because when you when you diggle deeper into Ben some of his videos say you know, if you, if you, if you support my Patreon, all those proceeds go to UNISEEF Ukraine. I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: On the surface is helping orphans and all that, But yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: It's an indicator that there's still some of the mainstream bullshit that he believed in.
Speaker 2: He believes high tech normy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always a saucepot with those people when it comes to certain things. It's like I got a virtue signal thing, but their lines are crossed because even then it's like, Okay, do you think any aid that's going into the country isn't being stolen by Zelensky? Do you think he's actually getting it to people he considers are Russian uh loyalists? And how many people is he dragging? How many fathers is he dragging away from their homes to go get killed? Like do you think he's Did you think there's anything legitimate about doing anything in a in Ukraine that's not going to get intercepted?
Speaker 2: Yep, good point. So I've been thinking for some time. Maybe you've researched this, some type of personal EMF device, like you know they can't harden they can't well I guess they could if they won't. They got unlimited funds. But unless these robots and these drones are are are military hardened, you know, to avoid EMF. That'd be an easy way, like a little little like a phase or like Star Trek phase and just point it and boom, uh you know, turn them off. Have you looked into that at all? No, I would.
Speaker 4: I would like some sort of like local like small like pulsing device, right, like to give it back a nap. Yeah, I don't know, I I there's just so many layers of this that. Yeah, people still don't even like they don't understand that they shouldn't walk. They shouldn't walk. If when shit goes down, you don't want to be anywhere near a phone. You don't want to be anywhere near any kind of device.
Speaker 2: I can blow them up. The kikes could literally send a signal and blow up every iPhone in existence, right, that's my understanding. What are your thought?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that. I mean, even if it doesn't go that far, maybe they prefer to just know where you're going and who you're meeting up with. Sure you know what I mean, Like if people people aren't supposed to take their cell phones to two places like that or the mapping of their their daily routines, because you take it when you drive away to other places, they know your habits, they know where you're probably gonna do. It's and then even the credit cards, like they have the little GPS chips on it. They first gave it was to us when I was in the Coast Guard in the two thousand, So they changed over from the green card to this uh one of where it's like the it's length wise right, They had that trip on there and that was to make sure that they could locate us. Yes, and they're like, well does that does that really work? It just looks like a yeah, it barely does. So then you see that on and that's your that's your sim thing for your for your access to your money. But it's also the GPS thing. I'm like, yeah, that's that's clever. You don't have to put it in their skin. You can just make them carry it around with them.
Speaker 2: Sure you know, wow, unreal yep, And people willingly do, right, all right, let's uh, let's.
Speaker 4: See it bothers me because it's there's so many things about people's daily habits that they'd have to change if they wanted to be cure. Then I don't think they would even recognize. But again, if you walk outside your door and there's a ring camera in your neighborhood or some other they have, like the LDAR thing going on with the new street lights that they put in, which boosts a single but it could also like transmit data. It's so crazy. Oh, in the power boxes. I just found another thing. There's power boxes that are on the poles there are actually three way cameras because inside the box it's an actual camera in there. It's not even it's not even like a maintenance box or like a poll box.
Speaker 2: Really deceiving you in their surveillance because like in Britain, the locals are are are destroying cameras faster than they can put them back up, which is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Did you see the people that were going around putting the saws on. They were taping the saws as to the police. That's funny.
Speaker 2: That was really good. All right, So uh h vat hr vat eighty eight says like the T one thousand Terminator of those were good movies back in the day. And Dan Simmons says he should have sent that bot dog to attack a Rachel. Yeah, for sure. They turned them into the the uh Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Robot Dogs, and he can get get a couple of drones to go with him and go on the go go to Mordor and take out a rothschild. Aye, that would be awesome.
Speaker 4: So uh, I think some of the reason why they have no passwords or any type of protection on the flock camera eating is actually a third It does third party handling the data too, So even if you have a different camera, basically it's mostly monopolized, all flock handled and distributed. So if you if you think about why maybe they're they're because you think you would think that they would just keep it in you know, if they're telling you it's just a plate reader, then they're not gonna let you. They don't want people to see and access these things, the pen tilt zooms that they have, the condoor cameras. But I think the reason why they're doing that number one is because shit's about to happen. Really soon really fast, and there's not gonna be a lot of complainers left. But also because it's easier for the AI to access the shit probably if it's open, and that's probably what's actually manipulating and palenteers accessing it to threat assess and stuff like that. So I'm thinking it's it's been open channeled like that because of what's actually utilizing the data, and that might be an indicator as to what's who's actually controlling the data and what it's actually being used for. Right, And it's not to stop crime unless crime is preventing, uh is the act of trying to survive when people are trying to kill you. If that's crime, to try to survive when people are trying to kill you, then I guess we're all going to be criminals at some point.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I mean, but you know, to me, the like the Talmud, the Noah Hyde, this this this one hundred and fifty year old cancer that's metastasized on top of the constitutional Republic that the Bounders came here, carved out there their country for free white men, and the Kike came in fantastasize it. None of the Kike laws are applicable. That's to me. People need to wake up. Nothing that's been in place in the United States in the last one hundred years is legal. The actual Constitution has been you know, what's the word blocked. It's kind of like it's kind of like if you have this massive growing tumor and you, you know, surrounding your your heart. The heart's still beating, but the tumor is like taking all the nutrients and all that and fuck that. So you've got to, uh, you know, go back and look at the original Constitution. That's that and natural law, God given rights, free speech, uh, clean air, clean water. Those are all given to us by the benevolent Creator, not by any vile Kike. So uh, own your power, Own your power, Viewers, on your power, all right, Edward Snowman twenty dollars, Gibbs will be splitting that in half. Daniel, and then Christopher le Stetler a generous twelve dollars donation, which will be will be splitting. Looks like we both have enough to get a frappucino vente. Daniel.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: The nine.
Speaker 4: It's a pretty experience in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Shot yeah, no, I don't go Starbucks. That's locked up. All right, So Daniel, what do you want to cover starting out for hour two? Anything? Um?
Speaker 4: There was something I was just thinking about the oh yeah, so that the ten years that the president has declared that you can't regulate, you can't ask questions. Basically, you can't do anything. You can't stop them from putting up the desk. AI is just unregulated from any type. It's like, what are they telling us?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Like, they're not even trying to act like they're protecting us from anything. It's just okay, the tech giants are here. They are the demons, they are the overlords. They're all Zionist Jews, they're all Sodomites, and they're that thirty They had thirty three really thirty three member meeting at the White House, docker Berg and all those other fucking ask Bob. It's like, but the ten years without it, But by then they won't have there won't be anything left for them to have to worry about, and nobody's gonna be pushing back. Yeah, ten years, come on, now, I don't think we have a year like that guy was talking about with his hopefully next year we have a better harvest. I'm like, do you honestly think there's a next year? Yeah, with the way things are going, or would that be a year of just being everything you touched to try to eat or drink is just going to be poisoned by these demons. They're poisoning the well at a greater rate now with the data centers though, aren't I yes, all the water would be poisoned. There was something else I was going to say too, but I totally lost it.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, let me ask you a question, Daniel, do you know what the word hanta? You know that's the next.
Speaker 4: Supposed big fraud or something?
Speaker 2: Right, let's ask somebody decided to ask Rock.
Speaker 4: What And it's a Yiddish.
Speaker 2: In uh in uh a Hebrew. So here we go check this out. So what it means, Daniel is hey, groc What does hanta mean a Hebrew in Hebrew slang hanta pronounced. It's a cliquible term for scam, fraud, nonsense, lie, or something fake, basically calling bs on something. It's not a formal dictionary word, but common Israeli slang. So and there and Daniel, that coupled with the tidbit that Let's see where do I have that? Let me look this, sub director. Otherwise I'll just tell you, let's see where do I have that. I don't know. I've got to get a better system for UH. I used to use weekly clip files. But anyway, the point is is, if I could find it there there was a night, well, maybe maybe it's into my telegram one of my telegram news feeds. Let me look quick before I give it away. I'd like to be able to show it. But if I can't, I can't.
Speaker 4: Let's throw it down a couple of these here in the chat and then let you do what you want with these. But there's that one, and there might be something here you were just talking about. Wait, wait, the topic of talking about.
Speaker 2: That, I came across UH an FDA release or some type of high level Western corporate allopathic release from the late fifties that basically said, uh, the haunt of virus is not contagious. You know you can get it from UH, you know, being exposed to it by the rats. So if they've made it and contagious, this is a weaponized BIOWEAPONO. It's not the haunt itself has never been contagious. You can get it, uh, and it's always been like transmitted by rats in the desert shit like.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I remember what I was looking for now. I was looking for stuff about make the things that make the boat. The whole entire thing about the book a total fucking scam too.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's look at them. Getch you some of these.
Speaker 4: Here's the first one, isn't that though? The first one is that box that I just dropped in there, that box that I was talking about on the pole. And then there's a couple in here that I came across on Instagram regarding the the fraud of the.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's that one. Let's let's show that. Am I sharing? And I'll keep looking. There's one any Instagram.
Speaker 11: Share there it is you know what, It's not working because other people aren't joining the experiment, and.
Speaker 2: So take it a third time.
Speaker 11: And they took it to a third time.
Speaker 2: Sook.
Speaker 11: Hey, you remember that one time that the government like told a bunch of people to take an experimental drug and a bunch of people did and then it didn't work until the government said, well, you need to do it again, and they did it again, and then the government said you know what, it's not working because people aren't joining the experiment, and so take it a third time. And they took it a fucking third time.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's it's potentially uh uh. He's trying to tell people that the cameras are up. There are twenty pounds of copper for all you junkies, so go tear them down. Ah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the he brought up something that was kind of talking about something different but while showing this video, but there was also those other boxes that run light poles that actually had the words over nineteen on them or something like that. All right, right, yeah, yeah, like it's giving out some sort of signal that's making people feel ill, like some sort of electromagnetic radiation potentially, like some sort of you know, and then people feel like they're sick. They're TV is telling them all these things. If you have these symptoms, like oh yeah, I have those symptoms, you get running off to the doctor and then you get your medicine for sure, there you go.
Speaker 2: Unreal. Yeah, they're just so sophisticated and unless you have an iron will, you're gonna be in trance. And that's the sad fact that most armies that are still in trance. All right, so here's here's the haunted guy. Let's see what this fella has to say on top of what we just covered.
Speaker 4: And I'm still looking for the one too.
Speaker 2: This let's see share. Yeah, let's see what this fellow has to say.
Speaker 12: And I got to hand it to the captain. This is a plus plus level of acting. Oh and he had to do the moose in his hair too.
Speaker 13: I must comment my crew for the discourage and selfless resolve that he showed timon again in the most difficult moments. I could not imagine sailing through these circumstances with a better group of people guests, and like most importantly, our thoughts are with the ones that are no longer with us, and whatever I say, well not is this loss. I'd like you to know that with us every day and our hearts and our thoughts.
Speaker 2: And does anybody remember this guy from COVID. I don't know if you remember that Aline.
Speaker 12: But he kind of because this guy seemed to have made some videos about why you need to take the shot several years ago.
Speaker 6: Vaccinated gorgeous vaccinated girls get boosted and gorgeous boosted girls get boost it again and gre Eligible.
Speaker 2: Call that guy kind of resembles. This guy.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't make a video like this, But I feel like I need to say something, so I wrote a few things down. I am currently on board them the Honbius and what's happening right now is very real for all of us.
Speaker 2: Here story.
Speaker 1: Where people, people with families, with lives, with people waiting for us at home. There's a lot of uncertain that's the hardest part. All we want right now is to feel safe, to have clarity, and to get home. So if you're seeing coverage about this, just remember that there are real people behind it, and that this isn't something happening somewhere far away. It's happening to us right now.
Speaker 2: And this just happens to be his sister.
Speaker 12: I think they want to these actors like recycle them out, and you can't really trust.
Speaker 4: There's got to be family like bloodlines.
Speaker 2: Wow. That was good too, Daniel, really good.
Speaker 4: All right now, I've got one other one here. It's not letting me sometimes Instagram does this thing where it doesn't let me actually play my videos that i've I've saved them by sending to myself in a group that I calls. So if anybodyho's in my Instagram, they want to be added to the to the thing. I this is how I collect the doom scroll for the actual show. Let me go ahead and hand you this too. This is a little bit different. But this is again what kind of world do we live in? And what what the hell are we looking at here?
Speaker 2: So this guy can I expand this now? So so I don't like this post, I mean I like you. I'm all right. So this guy Jack rose Maren, the mediate Juy Jack the media is heavily promoted influencer who happens to be on the Hanta virus cruise ship, was an intern at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs and worked for helll in college. So oive o, eve see, we need to get back to the Jews wearing the yellow stars. So we know easily, I mean now we know, but instead of having to research it, they should tell us. So yeah, there you go, another Jew scam. That's the push. The next fear fear fear fear porn lockdown is the Hanta What a joke. And the joke of it, Daniels, you well know is all these idiot normies are gonna go and get their booster to be ready to fight the haunt.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, exactly, Yeah, because it's if any if it's actually a thing, and not just because you can do this stuff with energy. You can do this stuff with the so you can you can cause symptoms enough in somebody and make them feel ill. And if you're constantly you're telling them that these symptoms mean something, they're gonna they're gonna, they're gonna out of fear go, especially if it's our children, they're gonna take them to the doctors. But if it's a bacteria, because that's that sounds more like it would be like a bacteria and not even apparently probably just a bacteria from if it if something comes from ratshet, how is it a virus? First of all, that would mean that the thing, the rat itself, had a virus the whole and none nothing about the transmission makes any sense anyway. But the only thing is if you have bacteria, you use antibiotics, you have a virus, then they've conditioned people to believe that you need an injection. And that's the only reason why they still play this. I mean, that's why they play that game. And they won't ever let go of that lie that this you know, invisible biting unicorn is going to get you sick, and that it's you know, God forbid it actually does, but something somebody not being able to breathe very well, there's a lot of reasons why the way that they could have done that, Yes, to cluster populations without even everything having to touch them, you know. And there's there's the hypoxia, hypoxic anemia, hypoxia from your blood uh not being able to attach to the hemoglove and can't attach to the oxygen.
Speaker 2: Well, they're there, you know, this whole uh terrain theory versus germ theory. It's you know, some people that's there, that's the flag that they're going to climb the mountain and post a flag. There's no viruses. But to me, it's already been decided long ago. We're pasteur at the end of life. Said he agreed with bow Shamp and said that beau Shamp was right, terrain theory was right, and so and you're even bringing up the idea that that you know, everything's virus is like a mind and transmit. I mean, there are certainly pathogens that are contagious, but do we know one hundred percent. Certainly virus uh causes it. No, we don't, but they are. I mean the fact that they used to have chicken pox parties, measles parties, shows that these pathogens, these rashes are contagious. And to me, some of these people go they throw the baby out of the bath water like they're like, there's no virus, and that means there's no you know, look.
Speaker 4: I still have you know, I see that as being like stuff that could be the oils on the skin, you know, transmit because kids diagno watch their hands, so if they're hanging.
Speaker 2: Out, could be energetics.
Speaker 4: It could be sympathetic, right, sympathetic because yeah, I was giving off a certain signal and it's putting on.
Speaker 2: In the other kids because this is part of prepubescent growth.
Speaker 4: And you're not you're not going to be able to prevent a sympathetic reaction by giving somebody an injection, which is not so how you prevent anything anyway. But it's like you can mask up all you want. If it's somebody's you know, magnetic field or their life force, vital force around them, that's right, and then the signal to other likes then it's haven't been. That pay Shop was talking about is that they can get influenced even if their environment is if usually the environment isn't perfect when they get influenced by outside you know, like a bacteria or something like that. But typically the bacteria that it produces is there to clean up toxins in your body. And that's why I said, well they found all these germs. Heies like, yeah, but it's like blaming the fireman for the fire exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm not talking about the movie Backdraft, because that kind of was a fireman that did that.
Speaker 2: That's funny, all right, So there was, uh, our friend from across the sea made a funny I wanna uh uh uh where is it? H Is it that far for people?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What somebody Christopher Buchanan CB whatever his name, his other numbers where I forgot? He's he's been, he's been around for a while. He's a he's a good dude. He was on Stephan's.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 4: He hangs out. He used we used to talk on the Sundays together. But he said, just wondering about your take on Gage and little bitch Fuintez and the whole fiasco.
Speaker 2: That's something I just want to shout out the coshiro Kato. Hello, mister Christopher Dan Simmons. Yes, panta virus, orange grape and peach.
Speaker 4: You choose nice. So here's the funny thing. If they've never isolated it, and they say that they only get fragments, what the fuck is their test? Yes, exactly, it's all up and down and the r T PCR test and whatever you're looking for just like the fractal, Right, you're gonna find it eventually.
Speaker 2: Well man, that was the whole point of coming back six years ago and covering, uh, the PCR test and and the that the the you know, the the assassination of the creator right before they're using it as the gold standard test. When that guy hated Fauci with a passion. Uh, and and uh just constantly mocked him. And he's not a scientist, he's he's a he's a he's a nothing. He's a fraud, he's a grifter. And so all of a sudden, Uh, Christopher whatever his name was, the guy who created the PCR test is gone and suddenly, hey, this this is our gold standard and and basically you run it enough, as we covered some every show six years ago. You can you can find that you have bubonic plague, you can find that you're at demonic possession. Keep running it, you'll get everything exactly.
Speaker 4: And it's mean, it's exactly he said, yeah, carry Malis said, you know, it'll get it'll give you, it'll give you, you know, whatever you're looking for. You're gonna fight it.
Speaker 2: But is it?
Speaker 4: But is that meaningful? And it's like it can't tell you for sick, can't tell you for infected, can't tell you if it's it's so if they have no if Okay, so that's the funny thing. You can't even add you know, can see. Yeah, I'm sorry. You can't consent to a test because whatever they decide that day, do they want to tear you a part of your family, from your family and quarantine you for two weeks, You're not You're going to give them that opportunity to to get their fingers into your into your life, because if you know, it's a fraud. Even a negative test is a fraud because it's a positive neck it's for what for what? Because you don't never you never actually we're able to isolate it and tell us what it is. And then when they stopped getting hits or for whatever reason they decide, oh, it's a new strain, give me a fucking break, because it's not coming out, it's not equating, you're not getting enough positives. So now, okay, when it comes up like this, because this is coming up a lot, it's gonna it's gonna be a new strain of the same. It's like, give me as are retarded, you know. Ah, it just bothered me. And so that's why I didn't get a a a surgery on my right hand when I got into a car accident and broke my wrist, and they they had a half cast on me, but unfortunately it kept it pushed my thumb up like like that. So it's kind of flatter now. But I went back and I went I went back and forth with yeah, it's kind of pushed that way too. I went back and forth with the regional Medical Center here, and I went through the whole process of you know, sending them the green registered male things, saying I notice a claim, this is my notice, all this stuff, and anyway, they denied me because I wouldn't swab. I told him I would go to lab Corps and I do the spit test. But they wanted to touch me or something, and I'm like, I don't know what you're gonna rub on, so I'm not gonna let you do that. So I will spit if you didn't. It's like, I'm not here for that. I'm here for a broken wrist.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly, So you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't get to just weasel that into that. So you're not gonna You're not gonna do that. So you they went to the board, and that's a good woman named Liz Chapman called me from a private number and says he was a board member of the of the of the of the hospital. And she said, well, you were going to cancel it? I said you. I just was told that this was all settled again and I was going to go because and then I showed up anyway at five am, just in case, in case you didn't have it, because I'm not going to just accept that somebody from a private number is telling you up there like, yeah, you're not on the schedule. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. So, however, the way my broken Risks Crew grew back is how it grew back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they would never got it, never got a surgery. But I didn't let them do what they were trying the strong army into doing, because good for you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the And here, you know, just perfect timing for that ridiculousness.
Speaker 4: Is he's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. I mean it's been so proven six million ways that mask are useless. I mean their own studies that have been published in every prestigious medical journal journal in the fucking world for the last eighty years that masks didn't make a difference. Mask. He put his name on someone else's work on a white paper saying that the real uh pandemic of the Spanish flu was wearing masks. Mask killed more people then the flawed vaccine that quaccination, and and and here this guy is back saying it's time to wear a mask again and maintain social distancing. Fuck you, Why is this guy still not in prisoner but he's a mass murder He should be hanged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and but this is this is the signal. Regardless of anybody listeners, the signal is it's starting. That's that's that's that's that's that's that's it right there, it might be time to start.
Speaker 2: The best uh, the best thing about X is the replies, right, and and doctor Manglely or Fauci, you can kiss my rs given him the finger. So cold Cold Poker is a clever person. But nineteen sixty six that means he's he's uh uh, you know, only seven years younger than me. So he's he's a but he still believes in the hotcast. And there you go, and there's that's awesome, a double double barrel from mister Rogers. That's exactly right. And so but the thing about Fauci is, how is this guy in any way still taken seriously? This this cult a big harm of the pie of silent, and this cult of the magic jab and cult of the magic pill. They've they have done a lot of mind fuckery the last one hundred years. Well it's what about one hundred and ten years now since the flexen r Kike's got got the busy and destroyed natural healing colleges. H But this is unbelievable, Daniel, your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Isn't it convenient that the standard oil guy too, Yeah, they just happened to to uh decide that petroleum based drugs pharmaceuticals. We were all the rage and good, all the rage, man, Gee imagine that. How convenient? Did he happened to have lots of that at his disposal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How about that? Very convenient? It's oh my god.
Speaker 4: Did you know, Daniel, they're going to milk again too? Did you hear that? Look crazy jew lady, we have to stop round milk. It's like they did that before. It's all making you weak so that their poisons work better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jews are disgusting, man.
Speaker 2: I hate them. If you can go out and and a rabbi do it, your first one to be a little nervous. Once you're good at it, take out a lot. Yeah, so, Daniel, take a guess. This just popped up in one of my sights. I follow what What did do you think it costs? If you got your you're getting back instead of your excellent physical form uh and workout regiment? You decide, I need some KFC goy slop. I'm gonna get me a six piece tenders. What do you think you're gonna pay?
Speaker 4: Six piece tenders like the strips with the just so, not the actual chicken tenders? Eight dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, Daniel, I'm sorry you're gonna have to go back into your pocket. Twenty dollars is now what KFC is charging for six tenders?
Speaker 4: Six tenders for twenty bucks? Yes, yep, I think the one by our house still does the buffet for lunch. Let me charging.
Speaker 2: Let me click and see where this is. Here's the woman who up too bad. It doesn't say where she's posting from. I can switch to this is where I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that Canadian money?
Speaker 2: Maybe? So here's the lady and I don't know. I guess we could listen or maybe she'll say where she is.
Speaker 4: Yes, twenty dollars. You're right, it says, as of May twenty six, a six piece meal, as KFC is most commonly featured.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I actually just left to drive through without buying anything because they went to Kentucky for a chicken and I said, I'll just take some chicken tenders and they're like, okay, there's like a four or six whatever I was gonna get. I think it was six chicken tenders, and they're like, that will be twenty dollars. And I was like, I didn't even get fries or a drink, literally, just chicken tenders. And I was like, that is the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life. I was like, I'm so sorry, but I can't do that. That's that's sponkers. So I had to say, no, thank you. I think I'll just starve today. I'm going to actually go get a taco at Taco Bell because it's not twenty dollars for one taco.
Speaker 2: They good order for a few chicken tenders.
Speaker 3: Is twenty dollars with no sides, no drink at a drive through.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 3: That's that's bonkers. What's the most expensive fast food that you've bought lately? To drive through without buying it?
Speaker 4: So she was long because they got it wrong, because they probably heard because the degradation of fucking retarded people that work places is getting just worse and worse because every generation is just like turning out dumber and dumber people. Right standards are lower, but a six piece chicken meal, that's a chicken meal at KFC is most commonly featured as the taste of KFC six piece deal. Probably what they thought, she said, because that's approximately twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, they're so dumb.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, that makes that's the issue. I mean, I understand she actually probably bought she probably didn't clarify and needed today. So that's probably what the problem was. Because which typically includes six pieces of chicken, four individual size, and four biscuits. A standalone six piece bucket may be found for around fifteen ninety nine, but here it says six sixty nine is the six piece chicken tenders side only.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: So yeah, and then the six piece hot and Spicy is eight ninety nine. I used to like the Hot and spicies, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So well, okay, that's cool. We in real time we debunked it. But I mean it is. It is crazy how how expensive fast food is. I mean, you go, people will say they take their kids to McDonald's or Burger King and you're talking about, you know, fifteen twenty bucks for happy meal. Though, why you would feed your kids that that poison? I don't understand.
Speaker 4: The only the only food I eat anymore is uh like, if I go out like that is, if I'm on the road going to San Diego, I would buy just the large patties from uh Carls Junior. It's nice and smoky tasting.
Speaker 2: Oh nice is really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're they're decent patties. I'll get like a I'll get like a my pancake stack of like four or five of them, and just they're like a Dowar. They were Dowar twenty nine. They're they're Dowar ninety nine or to twenty nine here, which is would be the cheaper state. I don't know why it's that much more. Maybe they thought maybe they saw the glitch because the Keto people weren't paying enough. It's like gun, you know, and like I don't want the bun. I don't want Sometimes the lettuce wrap is cool, so I'll let them put all the bullshit on there and just give it to me as a lettuce wrap. But I don't I don't really need the bun, and I'll need the cheese and the other bullshit. Just give me the patties and I'll salt and pepper, you know, duncan in some hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's uh so, this is interesting, Danielle. Uh So they they actually, Carl Junior actually will just sell you a patty with no bun or anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can buy the large patties and you know, sometimes I don't know. I've never had to tell them that are lie to them and say it's for a dog. I just get, well, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's a pretty pretty smart way to me, if you're gonna want to get something, you know. I mean, Chipotle is good quality and they're everywhere, and there's some others that are comparable that way. But man, I could never eat.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Last time I ate a McDonald's quarter pounder was I think nineteen ninety five and it didn't sit right then. So that was that.
Speaker 4: So that's funny. Yeah, I worked at McDonald's for in the high school, so I actually I haven't even turned sixteen yet, and I was working on a farm for the last couple of years before that, like from thirteen to maybe twelve or thirteen, I was working on the farm stocking hay and stuff like that, big heavy hay bales. And then I went to work for McDonald's just a little bit before, like a month before my birthday, and I was there for two and a half years, and I became a vegetarian in that process.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Crazy.
Speaker 4: Everybody else vegetarian there too, though, because it's like, you know, it was the trendy thing to do, and all the bands together, so it's like, yeah, nice. The influence was there to be in a vegetarian for a while.
Speaker 2: So this is interesting. So the South Republicans South Carolina Republicans tank redistricting for now. So so as we well know, Daniel, the big news positive news of the last week or two was the United States Supreme Court got rid of the Voting Voting Rights Act, which essentially was allowing trader as seditious uh uh elected officials to to create custom jerry mandered voting districts to allow negroids to elect other negroids for for for coddled representation, which is not how things should work. You should have uh, just standard geographic voting districts and the majority of the seeing people get to choose a sane representative. So why do you I don't get South Carolina. Five Republicans jumped and went over to the Democratic side, tanking the two thirds majority needed to approve a measure that would have allowed them to take up a vote on redistricting. So why would you not do something smart insane as one of these these rhinos. I guess Republican and name only, and believe me, I think both parties are worthless and uselessen hight controlled fraud, But I don't get this. I mean you're talking about, uh, the majority of whites in South Carolina finally getting their power back, and these five assholes destroyed that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says also to redraw its congressional map resisting pressure from Donald Trump, it just made it harder. So is it a majority Republican house? Is that why there was a majority pro Zionist do or die?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 4: They because Trump is basically the the the grand dictator at the moment. So maybe that's maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Why I fuck you to Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, well I don't know, because it says it's oh, okay, maybe I read that wrong. So South Carolina just made it harder for the Senate. The reason comresional map resisting pressure from Okay, I thought that they were saying is that it was never mind, I've read that the opposite way, like there was it was helping Trump.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they're they're saying fuck you to Trump. I see, yeah, yeah, yeah, It's just I don't know, man, It's just gets weirder and weirder, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Let's see, uh, whats going on with your with your state in uh the two way ship that's going on there?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's interesting. So so it turns out that I'll show you what's going on monitor that regularly because it definitely is is important. Let's see good old Chimpanzee Jay Jones, the the a firm of action. Uh, state's Attorney general just keeps keep the gift that keeps on giving. Let me get down to his latest here, that no should.
Speaker 4: Be diminutive action.
Speaker 2: Yes, truly diminutive action. So the dude, you know, the secretary of state of a state has a staff, right, you think that one of them would know how to run a spell check before they do it?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: Here we go? This is the one so so good old j Jones uh pulled a a Derek Zulander and uh so Jay Jones should have gone to the Derek Zulander Center for kids who can't read good and who want to learn to do other stuff good too, because he support he he supported, he submitted rather his Supreme Court brief and and he spelled virgin. He must have had something else on his mind. Virgina like vagina, So the virgina a tony general, So he spells but gina wrong, A tony general wrong, A T t O an E y and general G E N E R like venereo general. So the dude must have he must have gotten a little little bit of white strange and he's a little nervous because burning when he peas and so unrailed Daniel. So, so here's the funny thing about this uh, this croid and this uh this front of action porch monkey, is that I mean, he's done it three times now where he just submits stuff racist to the Supreme Court and doesn't spell check not once he's done it three times in the last couple of weeks. It's it's really pathetic. And so the other thing is about that, Daniel, is let me go back to my profile and find our actual trained, retired U Virginia Secretary of State Ken Couchinelli, Junior. And do you know who his father was any chance that might be you're you're a West coast guy now, but his father was a major league umpire, Ken Couchinelli. He was a very, very one of the most respected umpires in the seventies and eighties in Major League Baseball. All right, Oh, let's see, I gotta find well, I'm looking for it. I just scrolled by. What are your thoughts on on the those do weapons, those energy weapons. Have you done much research into.
Speaker 4: That energy weapons? Yeah, like coming from the sky and yeah, the color blue is.
Speaker 2: The blue roof will blocket kind of thing.
Speaker 4: That's pretty crazy that even like the blue garbage cans were not destroyed when everything else around it were just Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they say a frequency color is a free equencies a spectrum, right, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you would think that everything else that was already ignited would then pass through that, you know what I mean, Like that part of that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I mean, they ignited, but yeah, it's it's almost pretty obvious at that point that it's most certainly not a natural event in any of these fires that have been I mean, the good old fashioned way and Patagonia seems like the last, you know, the more recent time they actually did it, the good old fashion.
Speaker 2: Way, just going igniting ray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a whole o. The story with Melu and Milakowski and Yahoo Argentina just everything every place they have it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they need to be. We're in the jew naming phase and we're getting very very close. Oh here we go. I found it. It was way down This is not I mentioned this an hour one, but I want to show you this. This is the picture of the salt five years ago, the Salt Lake City versus the Salt Lake versus this year. And this is the that that data center hasn't even been hasn't even been built yet.
Speaker 4: They're siphoning it already, like I don't know JR.
Speaker 2: Exactly Well, they're siphoning it because of the massive drought, and they must have figured out a way. But this is salt anyway, What good does this do? You'd have to desolidate it anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, I just wanted to in the Salt Flats area.
Speaker 2: Is that what this is? Yes?
Speaker 4: Cool there, and.
Speaker 2: It's really cool, man, if you ever get a chance, it's it's really amazing. I mean everything's so salty there. It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: I have to go there before there's a data center on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, all right, So there's so many.
Speaker 4: Places too, Like have you ever seen how big Texas is and how Like.
Speaker 2: I've driven across Texas both ways. I know how big it is. I've gone horizontal across the state and I've driven vertical across the state. It is a monster, man, it is a monster. Yeah, and I have.
Speaker 4: I haven't done the vertical one, but I've done it from you know, going into Houston, but yeah, going to the other end. And besides, like, what's that place? I can't even think of the name anymore. There's uh, there's Fort Worth. There's for something else that I went to, which is like a no man's land, But really you just drive forever in what looks like Coyote country. Yes, why not that I want any place to have these data centers, But it's not like they're even trying to match them up to actual water sources anyway. Because they're putting them is like the the weather isn't isn't agreeing with the plan or something so that the water's not there, which again I think is already part of the process, the right stealing it somehow. But why not put it someplace where there's no way that nobody lives there, Like there's so much vast space where it's like wasteland type of deal in Texas. I don't want to say wastel liked, because it's it's some something's habitat, but there's no there's no homes there. You have to drive like eighty miles or more in order to find another another living being. And you better have already gassed up if you at Feltana, you just left because the Fort Stockton was another one of those places that was out in the middle of nowhere. Yeah, Fort Stockton was the one I was thinking. I think I was thinking of, But yeah, it was. It's been some time, but I don't think that there's anything that there's just so much of that area that just there's nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Coming up there. We go, Okay, so now I have Ken Couchinelli's post to answer your This was uh so, Ken, I'll put this up. Ken Couchinelli was the last legitimate attorney general under Young Young in the previous governor. Right, so he says, nine hours ago, Chief Justice John Roberts presides.
Speaker 4: Let me shoot John Roberts, the guy that they the guy who's compromised. Yeah, and they said it's because of his adopted children and that they claim that they're gonna steal them from him. I don't sure I believe how oled by Now, we'll come on, they're probably living at the house. I don't think that's an excuse. They were playing that game around and for the first Trump administration, well, Roberts. Justice Roberts has got you gotta understand that these it's like everybody has these fantasies in their head.
Speaker 2: So the reason Ken Couchinelli, Yeah, exactly, they're all just delusions. Ken ken Couchinelli says. Chief Justice Roberts presides over the fourth Federal Circuit Judge, which includes Virginia. That means that he is a justice to whom requests for emergency stays flows through to the US Supreme Court. So the opportunity to file in opposition by this Thursday, May fourteenth, So look for Scotta's final rejection this Friday, May fifteenth. And I can't help it. And so then he posted a Monty Python bring out You're Dead. But there's a post here earlier where he lays out the four reasons why this is. This is dead and dead and dead. And it's just enjoyable to see stupid people embarrassed publicly. That's for sure. I really do enjoy that.
Speaker 4: No, I just gotta find what the hell's AOC doing. Yeah, it's not herd in the feed.
Speaker 2: Oh so this is crazy, man. Did you did you know that that there's this new Jersey faggot Democrat Hakeem Jefferies, who is, if he can flip enough mid terms, he'll become the Speaker of the House. He's a total, total kami seditious faggot and he's Homo too, which so so this guy a couple of days ago ran up the flagpole that the Supreme the Virginia State should immediately pass a law, a state law that lowers the age of retirement for Virginia's Supreme Court from seventy five to fifty four. Right, so that means every one of them has to mandatory retire. Never gonna happen, It can't happen in time to save this anyway. But this is the level of insanity, Daniel, that these uh, you know, demon and demon possessed assholes, they're so desperate to get power back. Because, you know, one of the good things Trump's a piece of shit, But one of the good things he did do early on with Musk was the Doge thing, where they they they were using billions of dollars of taxpayer money to just go directly to sorrows, directly to all these commi traders. These both picked two point zero comi traders, and and it was they shut that all down. So they're desperate. There there there there pipeline of unlimited funds. Basically, it was it was like turning off a garden hose, and and they want that back. So that's interesting right there. So let me get to the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never I didn't hear anything about you know, the people's will or voice or benefit in any of that. It sounds more like just they want to continue to grift.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's a post a tweet from the former governor, the last governor, Glenn Younkin. Here's the deal. Abigail Spanberger, Don Scott, Louise Lucas and all their friends knowingly violated the Virginia Constitution. They purposefully violated clear constitutional procedures to deceive voters, capping off their master deception with.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, what happened we lost Yuseppe or.
Speaker 2: Random so their flood of money from National Democrats could fund their brazen dishonesty and trick voters to in quotes, restore fairness, and then claim the will of the people in quotes when the Virginia Supreme Court would undoubtedly strike down their unconstitutional attempt to disenfranchise millions of Virginians. It's a disgusting disregard for Virginians the Constitution and a flagrant violation of their oath of office. And that is that is the last governor saying that about the current one. Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So that's that's pretty powerful coming from him, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, very powerful. So basically, let's see, I'm trying to find he had one one thing.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's funny. The first name that he put he mentions his span Burger. Yeah, yeah, what am I sing? Yeah that would be what that what kind of a kind of person that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, brothers, So we're hey, it's it's three minutes to the end. We had another great show. Basically I can't find the quote because he does so many posts. But basically, there's four steps to being able to legitimately change the constitution. To do that, German mandaring. The the previous Youngkin administration back around twenty twenty or a little earlier, they they put in protection so this couldn't happen in the future, and he's scumming bolshmikt two point o Democrats tried to do an end run with with you know, uh, speecious confusing language and all that. But basically the processes. If you want to actually change the vote requirements of the Constitution of the State of Virginia, you have to have one General Assembly to pass it, then there has to be an election in between, then another state session, then it finally can change the constitution. Right, there's all these checks and balances along the way, which is just smart. So they tried to subvert all four processes, and so the Virginia Supreme Court. What I don't understand is they claimed that the vote was four to three. Who knows, I don't know if that's true or not, but that's bullshit because if three of those Democrats voted in favor of this illegal, immoral theft of our voting privileges as a citizen of Virginia, that they're insane. And they just politically voted because unless they knew the majority would win anyway, so they just did it as a protest vote. That could be. But the point is is there were forced things that they legal barriers, and any one of the four would have had the Supreme Court say this is not allowed. They broke all four of the legal standing. So tomorrow will wait. No, today's Tuesday, the twelfth. So on the fourteenth Roberts will either agree or maybe he won't even agree to take it because it's such a Hail Larry last minute bullshit at Hailarry as a joke for Larry Silverstein buying the Twin Towers. And so that means that in two days they'll either Roberts will either refuse to hear, which he should, or he'll he'll on the fourteenth fifteenth rather he'll say no, this is this is Virginia rule correctly. Boom, You're done. So that's kind of cool to know that we're only days away from this stupid shit finally being over.
Speaker 4: I'm Musco looking at this. I'm not sure why he would repost this. But the Village in Fox says Bill Maher notices that Democrats really hate gun violence, except when it's aimed at political enemies.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, Luigi Man's the only Colt Thomas Allen Tyler Robinson in the coast of New Kids on the Clock. That's pretty clever, actually, right.
Speaker 4: But the thing that the lumping goes in, it's like, yeah, we're just already still telling people that Tyler Robinson had something to do with something when they did never right, That's the part that stuck out to me. I'm like, come on, guilty and proven innocent just because you're the fall guy, or or he's well aware and he's just playing his part and he'll he'll get spirited away and just still be a CIA. Yeah guy, just like, well, I'm guessing that's what Tims th McVeigh did. I don't even know if they actually killed him. It looks like he's uh moving around over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think I think Tim was uh what was in on it, and he was masterful at carrying out his role. But I don't think he's dead. I mean, there were no actual witnesses, right, And what's it take to swap out some corpse that looks kind of like him or some patient that kind of in a coma that looks like him, and that's who got the lethal dose. And I bet you any money he's still alive, just like I'm sure Epstein's still alive. The kit, Daniel, your final thoughts again, another great show. You're just it's a pleasure to get together with you weekly. And we got one more dono from Tom Dwyer, so that's cool. So we should each beginning about thirty two fifty when we split our donations.
Speaker 4: I will say, if you guys are on here, please just double make sure that you're also following the Rumble channel for users. Do you have a Rumble channel dot?
Speaker 2: I do, but I stopped using it when it came out that Howard Lutnik runs Rumble and our nut lick is it's not I'm not a fan of. So I just I tried to do everything I could to bring traffic to FTJ, so I stopped doing any shows except for on FTJ. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm a huge fan of You know, everybody being on FTJ is provided that that we don't have all the raggs in the same bath. And you know what I mean, it's like, oh, you're that way right right. It could happen, there could be it could be taken down one way or the other, or some you know, something dries up here, maybe maybe our will dries out or something. Just it's nice to know that you can still find the same people you.
Speaker 2: Know, and uh, well that way right right, yeah right, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure you would probably still use some platform if something happened so or if there was a downing or an outage because the Brazil stuff happens and gets weird, Like I've been getting Bulbuster says uploaded a new video all day long and they're just blanks.
Speaker 2: They're just there's problems with that back in and and you know, uh yeah, it's it's frustrating. I totally get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anything bad about that. I just know that there's issues with that guy Daniel, And uh yeah, I like it here a lot. I love it here, and I didn't honestly if it ever became a thing, like if we thought there was a way to grow it and make it better, I would maybe we can talk about this on the different on a different platform, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we probably shouldn't talk about the public.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah I am. I'm probably not going to be doing crusader stuff. I just did it just kind of screwed people because I looked like a big, huge fed fed net. You know, I'm just gonna croudsurf it. But no, it is their new terms of service has some weird language in it, and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean everyone wants your your driver's license, not your ID to go on social media. Why should I give you my ID to be Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, you're just gonna get Yeah, one way or the other, they're going to get you. If they don't get you by it with you or you're you're desperate need to have porn, then they're gonna get you with your desperate need to make money as a content creator or something like that. Because even when they took away my bell Plashers channel, they I had another one that was already there, and they're like, well, we can't we can't verify your age. I'm like, it's just you guys know who the I am. Why why are we gonna make me age verify. It's like the site spent and it's long before, years before. It's just it's it's a it's an account. I don't use it very often, and they're trying to get me the age verify and I'm not doing that. So whatever they limit my reach for, there's just another excuse for them to not let everybody play. It's just another Jewish fucking deception. Yeah, yeah, everybody care chase the carrot on the stick, but yeah, not everybody gets it anywhere. You know, it's just who they whatever the best distractions are, or if you fall in line with their with their philosophy, then maybe you'll get somewhere.
Speaker 2: All right, don't forget. I just put Daniel's link to his uh excellent Hot Sauce company center fryllc dot com in the chat. And if you haven't bought his book, we didn't even talk about the book today, But anyway, go buy his book. It's awesome book and support him because the sauces are world class. Daniel, you definitely are a sauce Hot Sauce meister. Thank you. I am a fan and I will be ordering probably in the next.
Speaker 4: Week, and I would do you want to go do the rundown for.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, please do give your final thoughts and whatever you'd.
Speaker 4: Like for you for the the money Tree Publishing and the the other thing uh.
Speaker 2: G Man code g M A N and you can get ten percent off everything of great revisionist history. Truth telling. Revisionism is not it should be the same meaning as truth telling, because revisionist history is going back and telling the truth against the gas lighting propaganda that the Kikes are so good at at lying about. So again, you either go to ban by Amazon dot com used to go g Man on everything except audiobooks and T shirts, and you save ten percent g M a n or if you want to use crypto, go to money Tree Publishing and the same limitations apply. GM an ten percent discount on your entire order except for T shirts and audiobooks. All right, that's my thing. Go ahead, Daniel tell I'll tell your stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh that's it. That was that was just something that you got that in there. It's a good way to support what we do here.
Speaker 2: So you're right on, it's vital. Literally, the modest profits from the books all pay for this because you know, we're not seeing the growth sadly. This was intended, as you know, Joshu did it and you were a big part of that back in the day, and then we dusted off and brought it back. But the whole key for FTJ media success is numbers as a collective. Right. So if everybody comes in pays their fifty dollars year or five dollars a month to be a meme lord in the chat or maybe even better like non Coast assaults stuff putting up your content, well, then uh, you know there's money to fund improving the back engine and money involved to uh to make everything twenty twenty six standards. But the weird thing is is the growth has just come to a screeching halt, and Dave and I were just talking about that last week. It's like, why why we were on an incredible ascendant rise, especially people going into the archives, and we had we had two million views in year one August August of the Archives, So clearly there's there's a demand for this knowledge, but it's not anyway. We'll get into that in the days ahead. Yeah, So yeah, it's unfortunate that the the you know, we have, each of the shows have these handful of incredibly loyal viewers. But we should be now my show should your show should have over a thousand live and we're just not seeing that, which is unfortunate. So we're gott gotta maybe get back the drawing board and figure out how to get those numbers where they need to be. That'll be the conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to bring it up more on like not like I reach a lot of people, but I have to bring up FTJ Moore when I talk in the love of streams and you know, honestly, if it meant making sure that we still had this moving forward, I don't think anybody. I don't think anybody would rather have nothing if they like we when we get proceeds in I wouldn't mind fifteen twenty percent being put towards the you know, the upkeep, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Every host has offered that to Dave, and he's just so cool about no. No, you guys spend hours and hours, you know, putt your content together. You're the real stuff you need to get the money. He's so cool that way, as opposed to Howard Nutleck. We'll take the privileged for you to be on rumbles.
Speaker 4: It's fifty for the rumbles.
Speaker 2: Oh it is. It's fifty.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like that before, because at least I don't think it was because I was given donations for things in the past. I never I mean when I look at the board when Debat sent me twenty, it showed up as ten two different times.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's that's more than that's more than YouTube.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well there you go, what Evey? Why am I not surprised? All? Well, Daniel, your final thought and then we'll play the outro and it was another an honor to do another show with you, and we'll do it again next Tuesday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think Giuseppe had had a peg there earlier with there's there's very little time left as far as when are we going to do something to you know, to secure the future for our families and for ourselves moving forward. And we know what the issues are, we know what they're building, they're trying to build up, Brisa, do you ever see this?
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely right, Daniel, And again support Daniel. He's doing sometimes two shows a day and he's don just about every day. And this is a young, hustling gumba who deserves your support at centerfrillc dot com and certainly deserves your support as an author, as a researcher, and as a world class webcaster. All right, everybody, thanks for tuning in, and we'll see tomorrow on the panel one to three pm Wednesday, and then Thursday night it will be Paul and I and then Friday will be the show that started it all, the Perfect Triangle six years ago, and that that'll run out the week. All right, everybody, have a great, great rest evening and rest of the week, and we'll see you tomorrow at one pm Eastern.
Speaker 4: And you'll price be back up in about an hour. I'm just gonna get another source started here, in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Out there muss.
Speaker 4: That's my reason. Mm hm.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay,