Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Thalon and Colt. Yes, I did pick that song, and Cold is such a little weenie. He's like, if rich here's down, goods mad, I'm jelling him, you pipped it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just a good employee. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're a good employee but a bad friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, true.
Speaker 5: And some could argue you do kind of pay my bills because you are a part of this thing.
Speaker 1: I do not pay your bills by any means sort of.
Speaker 5: You did pay for my couch and my coffee maker, that's true, and I'm hoping to give.
Speaker 1: Me Nope, stop stop. You don't even ask running I was you greedy boy? You know, I haven't kept up with the drone situation, but I see everyone else posting about the drones, and.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of people don't care about the drones, which is weird. It's almost like people are like, dude, I just want to be able to eat and live and not rent a house and buy a house.
Speaker 2: I don't care about your drones.
Speaker 1: That's kind of my pipe. But I think that is a little reckless to be like that.
Speaker 2: So you have no idea at all, you know, scene. Now you just know there's drones, but you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening. Oh god, oh so you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have some conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't wait to hear these crazy conspiracies. Five minutes.
Speaker 2: If you're with me, it's about one point three.
Speaker 5: Katiewe's found and colts. There's a bunch of drones flying all over the place. And here's why you shouldn't be worried. Okay, falling, Oh what.
Speaker 1: Is this conspiracy number one?
Speaker 5: Well, I know, I know you've been checked out when it comes to the drones. If you're unaware they're popping up all over the place. There's like groups flocks, you know how geese kind of like flock together.
Speaker 2: A gang of geese. They take over Minnesota every summer.
Speaker 1: Birds of a feather, they stick together.
Speaker 2: Yes, these are the drones.
Speaker 5: These are like geese, but in the sky, drowne style, and they are.
Speaker 2: Some people are saying they're invasive.
Speaker 5: They're like coming over the property and they don't know if there's a camera, if they're recording, which, surprise, sprise, you're being recorded every second of your life.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Okay, trust me, your life's not that interesting and just chill.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, okay, then what they want?
Speaker 5: I think these drones are here to help us. Oh god, now I'm gonna comes to information or things are recording.
Speaker 2: I think they're here. I think in the New Year.
Speaker 1: They're not like the Google cars are not getting like just images for street maps or anything.
Speaker 5: No, this is this is how we solve mental health with the drones.
Speaker 2: Everybody is going to have a drone companion.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 5: Whenever you feel left out or down, or you have some sort of negative thought about yourself, the drone is gonna be able to telepathley tell you like, hey, it's gonna be okay, and they'll be able to communicate with you and give you compliments.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Yes, this kind of happened in that show Megan the Robot. They got her the robot companion friend and then she was she went off the rail she did.
Speaker 2: This is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: No, obviously, obviously it's totally different. That was a movie. This is like real fun. Yeah, actually kind of is real life.
Speaker 5: So I just think it would be cool, Like if you're you're feeling down and then all of a sudden, the drone. Like, let's say I have my own personal drone? Right, man, I just feels so bummed today. I don't know, drone buddy.
Speaker 6: You are so awesome and have such a good work ethic.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. I am awesome and I do work hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so right?
Speaker 2: You feeling down fallin?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there are days I feel down and it does make me think it would be nice to have someone boost me a little bit. So let's say I have a drone, buddy, I don't know, just maybe I don't know anything to help me feel a little bit better.
Speaker 6: Maybe filing Are you sure that's the outfit you want to wear today?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 7: I guess?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: I guess actually I wasn't planning on.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Why am I talking to this thing? I wasn't gonna wear this today? I wore this? What is happening?
Speaker 6: Feilan? If you wake up earlier, you could put in more effort to your appearance.
Speaker 1: Why, Okay, that's crazy, I don't rude.
Speaker 5: I thought maybe there's a glance. Maybe hold on, let me see my drown. Drown buddy, I feel a little sad.
Speaker 6: Cold you can definitely pull off that Fedora Get it boy, thanks dude.
Speaker 1: The drones just get a swag. Get my drone wants it?
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 8: Hold on, yeah, what are positive?
Speaker 9: But so mean?
Speaker 8: Cold?
Speaker 6: You made it out of the hood. You are an inspiration to all.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, maybe the tides have turned drome. What do you got for me?
Speaker 2: Fellon?
Speaker 6: You are so combative it is no wonder why you have problems in your relationship?
Speaker 8: Hurts at all?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, dro what's going on? Why why are you still mean to fallin?
Speaker 6: Felon more like fat Lynn?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not trying. That wasn't even clever.
Speaker 2: I'd rather the drone attack me physically and mentally.
Speaker 8: God fallen and cold you.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and cult.
Speaker 5: I had somebody hit us up and they said I had a miss connection.
Speaker 2: Which is weird. So that's like I feel like I was a Craigslist thing back in the day. I didn't even know that was a still thing.
Speaker 1: I used to do missed connections on the radio Indiana. And that's how long ago. And now keep in mind, I've been here almost thirteen years. It was in Reno for two years before that. Do the math. That's how long ago. I used to do a bit called missed Connections on the radio. You just read it like I saw you at the Fleet Farm. You were wearing a coral jacket and you were smoking like a chimney. Okay, but I was turned on by.
Speaker 2: You in Indiana.
Speaker 5: You had to have had some crazy, crazy people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it and it worked out maybe one out of every twenty times. The funny it worked out not many times, but the it was just the funniest part with the description that people would write and it was just made the bit.
Speaker 2: So that's what we have going on here.
Speaker 5: So somebody said, and I feelbacks they're probably lonely right there, probably want to be in a relationship for the holidays.
Speaker 2: And there was right.
Speaker 1: For of those that don't want to buy a gift, it's like they're grasping.
Speaker 5: Out straws, just trying to like get anyone or anything right. This morning, I helped push someone out of the ditch. Immediately I was like, oh, it's so nice, such friendly, friendly neighbor. I approached the car, and to my surprise, it was a daring piece. I don't want to object five, but holy smokes, she was hotter than a burning stovetop. Immediately I jumped to action. I started calling her ma'am. I took off my jacket so she could see my biceps as I pushed her car out, and as I pushed her out of the ditch, I made sure to seem hella strong. Yeah, it didn't take me three pushes, not two pushes, one solid push and that car shot out of that pile.
Speaker 1: Of snow must have not been in for two deep.
Speaker 5: Then before where she drove away, she looked back and said thank you. But it's not what she said. It's how she said it in my mind, and what I heard she said, thank you. Oh, so what do I do? I say, I need your number? And before I don't know if she didn't hear me, but she drove away. So I'm asking you if you were in Hopkins today. I don't want to say exactly where.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like at that point it's got to be narrowed down. How many females were in a ditch in Hopkins today? They got pushed out by a guy who took his jacket off.
Speaker 5: And he says, if you if you want to reach out to me. I don't know, this feels weird. I want to give this information.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, oh, well, yeah, if it's where, is it actually on crugslist? Or he text this too?
Speaker 2: You sent me a DM DM he sent me, Well listen.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it's you, how about you text our show. We'll connect if you want it our our textumbers five three ninety two one Katie w B.
Speaker 5: And hopefully we can find some love. He did go on to say that I feel like.
Speaker 1: If you really wanted her, I don't know that some girls are finally being like she was a dumb piece, hotter than a soappop, and some feel like that's a little objectifying vibe.
Speaker 5: Well, I think he's so confident in his biceps. He just feels like.
Speaker 1: There I actually would like in the text enter phono his biceps. Now I'm curious, which feels creepy. Also, but where were you when I was biking into work? He could have got a ride question? Oh my god, I hear about this one more time. I walked in and Colt double slapped his thighs like like a guy would do if he wanted you to saddle up, And I go, what the hell? He's like snowpants, and I was like, Okay. For a moment, I was so creeped out, but he was just showing me that he wore snowpants. I bike in today.
Speaker 5: I was slipping and slide. I felt like it was downhill skiing on my bike.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyways, if you want to find in love with this guy, if you were in Hopkins, you were stuck in the ditch and the stupid massive biceps help you out.
Speaker 1: No, no text so far, I'll keep refreshing.
Speaker 8: Oo it's the pop culture minute was felon.
Speaker 1: And cult on one O one point three kd w B. So okay, remember the drama that went down during the filming of Wicked, by the way, uh brought to you by Ovo, Lesig and Lenz, And a lot of people think they actually leaked the whole romance between Ethan and Arianna early so that people were already used to it and it didn't take away from the publicity of the actual movie. And I could see that being the case. But remember, the reason it was extra dramatic is because he had he was married to his high school sweetheart. They had just had a baby, Arianna was married. Now you never know what's going on or if people are split up. But his wife, his high school sweetheart, did post something like she's not a girls girl, so it kind of gave the illusion of like, yeah, there was something shady going on. But Ariana was like, it's not true. Everyone believed the worst possible version of the story. Well, now Ethan slight Slater's his name. His ex wife reflects on the public split. She wrote a piece for The Cut. Now, if you think you're gonna get a lot of drama, you're not really. First of all, she's a clinical psychologist, so yeah. And in the essay she talks about how she became like a spectacle in the public eye despite being in a profession where patients are better helped by not acknowledging their therapist's personal life. She compares it to when she was pregnant with her healthy child while speaking to women whose own children faced life threatening complications, an awkward situation to be in. She writes, the split with him was a lot of the same. Acknowledging was like a public divorce, and then she's constantly dragged into grief when seeing an unending promotion for the movie Wicked. Oh my God, the biggest movie ever. But she never named checks Arianna. She doesn't attack her, she doesn't attack her at husband. She actually compliments him, saying their romantic relationship is over, but commended him on his one hundred percent commitment to parenting their son.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I mean, that's all you come up for. I guess I know.
Speaker 1: And also she said basically that she thinks that her, even though she's there's no future with her high school sweetheart, she expects a lifetime of sweetness is waiting for me and my child.
Speaker 5: I wonder what she thinks happened, because if I were her, I would use my skills to be like I wonder what he was thinking, why he was thinking it, why he did it. I would try to like therapist him. You know what I'm saying, mm hmm, what do you think happened?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: What would it have been anybody? Or was it because it was Ariana? You know what I'm saying, Well, good.
Speaker 1: Ques, I mean it is a good question. I mean I think it would be. People can't deny the fact that there is like an aura of like an attraction to power. Right, Arianna is powerful, She's huge. She's also seemingly a very nice person who's very talented and very beautiful, right, also very rich, very successful, So she you know, I don't know, You'll never You'll never know if that's the reason there. Of course, rumors are like they think that each other are the one quote unquote, but they're moving slow, and I think that's the smart rap kid like.
Speaker 5: If they don't make it, because that kid will get older and be like, oh wait my step mom for a second, was Arianna's so weird?
Speaker 1: Well remember the best person who ever voiced that was Pete Davidson, who's like, I just keep thinking it's a prank, Like that's why I'm like, well, he remember he proposed her so quickly because I think he was afraid it would end, and then it did. Obviously I don't follow any bad Baby drama typically, but now it's involving Alabama Barker. And if you're like, what names did you just say? Fallon my mind? Okay, So bad Baby is the girl from way back in the day, the cash me outside girl. She went on to have actually decently successful like rap career. Alabama Barker is the daughter of Travis Barker, the drummer for blink one two. She's also so Courtney Kardashian's her stepmom. So as it goes, remember Bad Baby. She has a boyfriend, Levon, he's the father of her child, and now she's saying their relationship is over because of Alabama Barker calling her a home wrecker, like straight up calling her that. And she says that basically Alabama invited him her to the house blah blah blah, and they hooked up. Now, who knows Alabama's like that did not happen. I'm done with that. I don't we don't have to, we don't have to dive in deeper. Honestly, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Baby. Was her baby daddy famous or was just like a normal guy?
Speaker 1: I cannot. I can't go there. I don't know the answer, and I don't want and I honestly don't want to know. I can't do it, Coul It's too much.
Speaker 2: I mean, you talk about money.
Speaker 5: Bad Baby has made tens of millions of dollars only fans, right, crazy Alabama just has I feel like her dad's money, probably right, probably.
Speaker 1: I think she might have social media money now, but not she doesn't have Bad Baby.
Speaker 2: You can hang out with traps Parker, who'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, which one which to choose?
Speaker 2: I don't These are the decisions you have to make in life when you're happy.
Speaker 1: When you're that, I guess. So remember that Billie Eilish does that Vanity Fair interview every single year, like they ask her the exact same questions, and she's been doing this for many, many years. Yeah, well she did a recent one and she just said that she had a lot of good loving this year. Okay, because a year ago she said in twenty twenty four she wanted to be quote unquote having that good and then she said, and yes, I did have a lot of that good stuff. So you're welcome, Billy, So she said to herself.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is your pop culture Minute again, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're gonna come back and do anyone listening who on one on one point three, kd WB one on one point three, KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Anyone listening who now, look, I feel like this is a bad day to say anyone listening who drives a snowplow because they're probably actually currently driving their snowplow.
Speaker 2: That's why I want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's going to be calling because they drive a snowplow because the dude focused on driving the snowplow.
Speaker 5: Once you get legit enough, I feel like you got an AirPod in you're listening to, like a murder podcast or something. I don't I feel like you don't even have to pay attention at the time. That's not I mean it all true.
Speaker 1: I will say there was one There was one plow driver today that was absolutely I think they were just trying to mess They were like they were like turning and leaving piles of snow in the middle of like intersections. It felt reckless. I was like, I'm going through this intersection at a decent speed and I'm just like, how pllowing through it?
Speaker 2: That would be me? That would be me, That would be cloud driver.
Speaker 1: Like you forgot a whole area.
Speaker 2: Also, do they forget about Saint Louis Park? Is that a thing? To forget about it?
Speaker 1: Because everyone to say Louis Park parks in the streets they can't get through. Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, I am a part of that problem.
Speaker 1: It's the same today I'm at vaunt Over in Linden Hills. Good luck, good luck driving or parking in Linden Hills night.
Speaker 5: There will stop making. Garage is so tiny. This isn't a lego house. Take some big whose idea was that when they were building the garage in St. Louis Park, Who was like, yeah, in it? No, it's a nice ub. No, apparently fits my bike in there.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who drives a snowflow still needs to go Christmas shopping? Or got the worst gift ever? Yes, six, five, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 5: K d w B now, But this last one I do because Boum was like, I don't know if anyone will admit to it, and I was like, you're right, probably.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's going to call in with the worst gift ever.
Speaker 2: But I don't have gotten the worst gift ever? What was it? Who gave it to you?
Speaker 1: And what wrong? Desperate for this bit of I mean one year my sister regifted me a wallet I got her not realizing or remembering I got it for her literally the previous year.
Speaker 2: Are you for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you know what Jake won in his secret Santa yesterday at work?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because you show me it's it was well, it was why elephant he got an autograph photo of Joe Exotic the Tiger King.
Speaker 2: I don't even know he had memorabilia. That's I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how someone got their hands on this autograph photo and like why.
Speaker 2: And also get me one maybe.
Speaker 1: If Jake said, if Jake would have brought it home, I would have given it to you. He left it on his desk at work. I was like, good, that is not coming in my house. If any of these categories gives a called six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listens, who drives a snowcloud still used to go a Christmas shopping? About the worst gift ever? One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening, who listen, there's someone on hold for the one I thought no one would call in for. We're gonna ge too in a second. But if you fit anto these categories, you can call drives a snowplow still needs to go Christmas shopping? Or got the worst gift ever? And I don't think anyone would call in for the worst gift ever. But man, we got someone on hold, and somehow I think it's confusing to coll But we're gonna get to that. Which category do you fall into? Hey?
Speaker 4: I fall into haven't gone Christmas shopping yet?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm just letting you know right now, Hey, because I got laid off from my foundry job two weeks ago. Man, just before the holidays.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. That's awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for real.
Speaker 2: I think we should see them. That's what we should do. We should get together over the union and we should go in there. We should we should uh, we should time. What's up?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, man, because it wasn't fair man, right before the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now they got me out here real plowing for real.
Speaker 2: So you're also a plower.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'm plowing right now. I'm plowing red lobster and maplewood.
Speaker 2: The Lord's work. Be so happy right now.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like thank you, and I can access my cheddarbaby biscuits. I love it. That's so awesome.
Speaker 2: Real flymbing all day, flying all.
Speaker 1: Night, sending you you know what. Okay, Well, I was trying to be genuine, but cold had to hit that. I was just gonna say, I hope that things turn around for you in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks, I love you.
Speaker 2: By Hello, Katie, don't you be Which category are you fall into?
Speaker 6: I need to go Christmas?
Speaker 1: Have you done any a little bit? How many? How much more do you have to get?
Speaker 10: Let's be honest, mainly but like the main one for my friend.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you still got time.
Speaker 1: This is unless it's something you have to order.
Speaker 2: Target has a lot of really good options.
Speaker 5: I will say, or just give them the gift of love.
Speaker 1: No one wants that under the tree.
Speaker 2: Those that brad kid doesn't need anything, You give him enough.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 5: You can always do what my grandma did to my uncle and just wrap up present a wrap up picture of the present.
Speaker 2: That one day he'll eventually get.
Speaker 5: We don't have money right now, but one day we are to get you these and then he would look at the president or the picture all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sad.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it is an option.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, good luck, get out there, get your shopping.
Speaker 9: Up there.
Speaker 1: By Hi Katie w B. What category are you fall into?
Speaker 7: I'm driving a snowplow.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, Now does your snowplow have a name or no?
Speaker 5: John dear, Yeah, do you have a name as a snow like, are you plowed daddy or something?
Speaker 8: Or I mean I like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so are you doing it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Are you are you do you work for the city or are you out there getting like those driveways?
Speaker 4: I'm doing the doing the old folks homes.
Speaker 2: That's now. Are you doing it for free? Or are you charging?
Speaker 5: Like hello, steep because they got that retirement cash.
Speaker 8: I wish.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm working for someone.
Speaker 1: But no, what how they're plowing these places for free? You might be your neighbors. You're not know what's how they're plowing for free? Are you nice?
Speaker 2: It's the holidays?
Speaker 1: Who cares? Yeah, they got to pay for their present.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 5: Plowdaddy be out there being doing good for the community.
Speaker 1: No, Plowdaddy is in it for that cash, daddy.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: We gotta make money for the holidays.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me hear your horn real quick.
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 2: All right, thanks mane.
Speaker 7: But it works.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a grower for sure, all right, thank you, sir? Hello katw which category fallen?
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 7: Terrible gift?
Speaker 1: Oh? What's the worst gift you ever got?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Go call it? You got one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So to two months in a date and my girlfriend, her mom for Christmas gave me her baptism gown.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa in front of the whole family.
Speaker 1: I mean my girl with mortified.
Speaker 8: I mean I was creep out completely.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait what was her reasoning?
Speaker 5: I don't know, did shouty want it? Was she into it? I mean, was she like driving some subtle hints?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 11: We have been together eighteen years and do have a thirteen year old now, but it was two months.
Speaker 2: In Oh my god, a nightgown. I just feel like.
Speaker 1: That's it's not a nightgown, it's her baptism gap cult. That's very different.
Speaker 2: Wait all right, hold on, what is the difference.
Speaker 1: You She got baptized in this gown? But what do you think what's the difference. Isn't a gown banded church? Well, isn't a gown to like a gown?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Isn't it like the same thing? Is it silky?
Speaker 1: Usually it's a go white lacey?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh it was lace. Oh dude, dude, it was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's bizarre, Okay, cold, don't make it weird. You get baptized, you can act like she wants him. This is a child gets baptized in this gown.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm thinking like this is her as an adult. She got baptized as an adult in a lazy gown.
Speaker 1: Children get baptized, yes, oh okay, never.
Speaker 5: Mind quick being weird almostn't be weird. I just adults get baptized too. Let's just say that, all right.
Speaker 1: But she but not a baptism gown usually Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know these things.
Speaker 1: I am so uncomfortable. He kept be like, she won't you or she gives me you signs listen, No, I think she just I don't if you must have forgotten to get him a gift. Maybe thought hey would think it was cute or something. It's bizarre.
Speaker 5: When I started a relationship with Jesus Christ, our savior.
Speaker 8: When was that.
Speaker 2: I got baptized when I was nineteen.
Speaker 1: I get you can't but were you in a baptism gown?
Speaker 5: I was wearing a white tea from Okay Walmart. So moving forward, which is actually kind of a bad look because I get dumped underwater and this is my nips are poked through and you know what, my nips Moving forward.
Speaker 1: If a parent keeps their child's baptism gown, it probably isn't from when they were an adult. It's probably from when they were a child baptized.
Speaker 5: She didn't get baptized in a gown at an adult age.
Speaker 1: No, this was he said. It was basically the size of a doll's dress. She was a child. The mom kept it not really I was.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 1: I feel like there was enough context when I got to baptists. Sometimes sometimes you gotta just let things go and move on.
Speaker 2: And that's John three sixteen. I say right there, amend that.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k d w B with fallon call. It was a slippery slope today and we've talked to quite a few. We didn't get everyone on the air, but everyone that called in thank you. Uh so many plow drivers listening to our show. Thank you. You did the lowerds work today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've stuggled out to you. Also. Can you hit the bike path? Is it possible? I know you're worried about Bee It's.
Speaker 1: Where all the snow actually gets dumped. Because I'm gonna be wrong, it's not a lot of people are biking into work on a day like today.
Speaker 2: Dude. I felt like I was on downhill skis.
Speaker 1: Like I was just on a snowe you rode your bike in?
Speaker 5: I have any bike I've been I've been biking to work almost a year.
Speaker 1: Did you put on fat tires for the winter?
Speaker 5: And immediately as I pulled outside, I started slipping and sliding, tail fishing everywhere.
Speaker 1: How times you fall?
Speaker 2: Probably seven?
Speaker 1: And what was the fall like? Like how far did you? Did you brace yourself with feet or did you like fall on your hip?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I felt a couple of times I'm behind. Oh yeah, there was a couple, well, a few I was able to recover. But the most embarrassing was the intersection right here in the west End. Yeah, summer reason. I don't know about plow just sloppy job today, middle of the intersection just slid out.
Speaker 1: Maybe we would just talk to a plow driver and he said it's because other people are stupid. It's not the plow driver's fault. So someone must have been parked there blocking the plow right.
Speaker 5: Possibly, But here's my thing I need.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a car. No, everybody was laughing at me.
Speaker 5: I could feel people judging me, like, what is this idiot doing biking all this? No, don't have a car payment, so who's full now, So you do.
Speaker 1: You still pay for the other car you have? You only lit like three minutes from the station. Why didn't you have your wife drop you off on a day like this? She even came by to drop off Santa Hats. Didn't you bring you to work?
Speaker 2: I need?
Speaker 1: I need you listen to your car. You have a terrible cap. You're gonna make me sick for Christmas because you're too cheap to buy a car.
Speaker 5: I need a siren or something. In the summer when you got your spanx on, you're doing your.
Speaker 2: Rode bike thing. Get out my way.
Speaker 5: I need I should have like a police escort on the Cedar Lake trail. No, because I'm out here grinding in the winter.
Speaker 1: D you a special award.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one using these trails in the winter.
Speaker 5: And then you come in the summer You're like, oh god, it's a gallyvan jog, my little trail, Oh my god. And then I'm there waiting to get by you. Because you want a jog in a pack of ten, be out there in the winter. If you want a jog in a group of thirty, do it in the wintertime too.
Speaker 1: That's the only you're on the wrong state to be saying that, because actually a lot of people do still go like do a lot of things outside my peeps right there. You know they're not They don't want to get back to you. You can't even change out your tires. You're falling all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get car.
Speaker 5: But I did think about some holiday pickup lines on my bike into work and between falling. Yeah, you've been you've been picking up the Grinch, you were rising up the monopoly man was here, I was, and I have some holiday pick up lines for you.
Speaker 2: And this is great. You tell me if they would work on you if you and I just met in a bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one night, great that I come with you.
Speaker 2: I say these things. Okay, let's do that around three fifty. Cool. That sounds cool, Okay cool.
Speaker 1: Fell on one on one Today's trending with fellon and cold on one on one point three.
Speaker 3: D W. B.
Speaker 1: Nicolay law dot com cult What is the official bird of the United States?
Speaker 2: That's the eagle?
Speaker 1: Right, there are lots of eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh, the bald eagle.
Speaker 1: Wrong, you thought it was, But we've been lied to our entire lives.
Speaker 8: It is not the.
Speaker 1: Official it's the unofficial bird of the United States. Well guess what. Guess what you might think it is because oh, you know, it's on like the currency and things like that. It's only ever been the unofficial bird until now. The House actually passed a bill this week to make it the official bird. The Senate already voted for it unanimously this summer, so now President Biden just has to sign off. But this is crazy to me. How has it not been the official bird till now? And guess what you can think Minnesota, it wouldn't even happen if it wasn't for a guy out of Minnesota. We do everything, literally, we are carrying this country on our backs. Here in Minnesota, a seventy eight year old named Preston Cook has been collecting bald eagle memorabilia for over fifty years. He has more than forty thousand eagle related items. He then donated them to the National Eagles Center Museum in Wabashaw. He realized in twenty ten the Congress had never passed true legislation to make it official, so he started lobbying politicians, and guess what. Minnesota Senator Amy Klobashar is the one that introduced the bill this June. So you're welcome America.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, what is the official bird?
Speaker 1: I don't even if we have an official bird. We've never had one. They just I think everyone just adopted the unofficial, like we love the eagle. Chilchill, chill, eagle, vibes caca and let it go.
Speaker 5: This has been the national bird of the United States and seventy eighty two.
Speaker 1: Unofficial, it's been like I said, it's been on the Presidential seal, but it's not. It's never been truly in legislation to make it official. So it's just been one of those things where it's like, you know how we Minnesota we say the state bird is what the mosquito?
Speaker 2: You read in my mind?
Speaker 1: I knew it. Yeah, but it's not fun.
Speaker 2: Fact is not well yeah, because it's not that's not even a bird.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, got me, got me there.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's chill. So do you know that Colt always says, what's your zodiac sign? And what do you identify as?
Speaker 2: Saw Metaurus? But I identify as a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the rarest sign is? Whoa no Capricorn? Capricorn. You never hear about Capricorn is too often? No. According to the New York Times, the least common birthdays, the three least Christmas Eve, Christmas in New Year's Day, those all happen to fall under the Capricorn sign. So if you have a Christmas birthday or near Christmas birthday, you're quite unique. Even though you probably get cheated out of gifts, you are still pretty special. Keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: It seems like spring break people would be going like crazy.
Speaker 1: My daughter has I think, like the somewhere and it's either one, two, three, fourth top top birthday ever September fifteenth, she has like one of the top four most popular birthdays.
Speaker 2: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Makes me feel like everyone hooks up around do the math?
Speaker 6: Do the math?
Speaker 1: February No, how would that make sense?
Speaker 5: March, April, May, June, July, August, November, October, November, Oh yeah, January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like kind of like the New Year. You're usually pregnant for like forty ish weeks sometimes Okay, well yeah, I mean everyone's different, but all of you come on our due date. That's cool, it is, it is. It's very rare to come on your due date. But she did, and my husband Jake did. How Jake was like, I was born on time. I'm always on time. He brags about how on time he is.
Speaker 2: Out of all this information you're giving me today, what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 2: The birthdays?
Speaker 1: What do you do with it?
Speaker 2: I think the birthdays top the bald eagle for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's surprising. One other little bit of news really quickly, you're just in time. Nopelet's say just in time for the holidays. We have a new, unimproved iHeartRadio app. It's finally here, so you can set like radio sets, kind of like you do in your car, so you can put KDWB on there. There's like a new live radio dial. There are all kinds of cool new features you can check out. There's new lyrics experience because a lot of people want to experience like lyrics to songs, or they want to know fun facts about their favorite artists. It's all on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: Ballad and Cult.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three, k d W B Balen and Cult for the for anyone younger, this music means nothing to you. For like the millennials, like myself, this is the Magic School Bus theme song and it brings me so much joy. I love hearing I think a miss Frizzle every time.
Speaker 2: And we haven't gotten sued yet, so that's nice.
Speaker 1: Also, got quit bringing it up. Actually, we have a little game. It's a little trivia your chance to win Moose Mountain passes. It's the put Putt game over at Mall of America. So call right now if you'd like to play six five, one, nine eight nine kd WB. And what you do is like you compete against someone else. We ask some trivia and whoever gets the most correct wins and it goes pretty quickly, so in the matter of seconds, you could have another gift for someone on your list without spending a dime, you know, and I do like that. Hi, katw B. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Kathleen?
Speaker 1: Ashley? All right, Ashley, let's get your competitor on the phone. Hi, KATWB what's your name? Hello? Oh no, he did you hang out on? Ashley? Okay? Hi katw B. What's your name's Mike? All right? We got Mike and Ashley playing today. We're going to ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and whoever gets the most correct out of three wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Fireflies are also known by what name?
Speaker 2: Light bug?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 7: Lightning bugs?
Speaker 1: Yes, Mike, Okay, there we go, Mike, you found your way there. I took you one second and you were like, no, I gotta say my name first? Is lightning bugs? Question number two? Which US state is known for their juicy peaches? Yes, Ashley, that's grist like you're reckless. Okay. Question number three, it's a high game. Whoever gets this one wins? What is the official fruit of New York? Yes, Ashley Apple, that's right. She's known as the Big Apple. And just like that, Mic, you had the energy, you had the pizzazz, but today Ashley got the prize. You gotta pair a moose mountain passes over at mal Americas. Yeah, we love a supportive king. Thank you. Congrats, Ashley. We'll play again another round of this game tomorrow. Around this time we're gonna come back and Colt apparently has Christmas pickup line, so that that should be in painting Duff's coss cold chain one on one point three. Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Now they say that imitation is the what is it sincerest form of flattery or the best form of flattery? I think so, and I agree with that to a degree. I don't like copy in my bits. But but I Fallin did not invent pickup lines. Really no. I know, it's hard to believe people. People are like, oh my god, I found the creative pickup lines because I did some pickup lines for the Monopoly Guy and recently for the Grinch, and they were fired. They were fire. And so Colt came in. He's like, what's like, I just want to help people out. They're looking for love this holiday season. I mean earlier we had someone sent us a missed connection still no text by the way from the girl. And you're like, maybe these holiday pickup lines will help.
Speaker 2: And I will say I used one of these on my wife last night.
Speaker 1: Had to go.
Speaker 2: It worked.
Speaker 1: Seriously. Yeah. I don't know if that means like did she laugh or did no?
Speaker 2: I was good?
Speaker 1: Well sorry, just like a little TMI. I mean, I mean, good a boy? Am I supposed to be like, oh hey, if I called Gin right now, would she back up that story?
Speaker 2: She probably would?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, good for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know she's modest. I know, I don't know how it.
Speaker 1: Appropriate for me to text her and.
Speaker 5: Ask her that anyway, crazy okay, okay, so yeah, give me a little ding if this works for you.
Speaker 2: If not, let's say I come up to you, right.
Speaker 1: Can you have a scene. I'm like, I'm a woman on the picture to be painted. Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, you were at punch bowl social fun okay, casual night, You're hanging out with friends. I walk in flatbaill, snap back backwards.
Speaker 1: Do what you said?
Speaker 2: I got a hat, an Amber Crombie shirt.
Speaker 1: It's not Amber Crombie. You trashes.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a Cromie.
Speaker 1: If I ever got you a shirt, would say trash asks. That's what I call you all the time.
Speaker 2: I got Hollister pants on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm wearing some nice thick DC's on my feet. Okay, so quick, what did d mean like the skating shoes skateboard shoes dcs, But.
Speaker 2: I mean crazy crazy about DC's on my feet because that'd be a lady pickups like mad.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh yeah, go on, die coke shoes.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: No, I absolutely not. You don't get the ding. Don't ever call me that.
Speaker 2: I know it's a silent night, but we can get a little loud if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: God, I'll give it to you about I pity you, all right, I just left by the way left. I didn't you where you signal your friends like?
Speaker 8: Help me?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you on the naughty list? Because I got a few ideas to keep us there?
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a little hotter. That was a little hotter hotter. Yeah, that's a naughty angle. No, okay, hold on, all right?
Speaker 2: Are you no?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you snow?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I'd love to feel you melt all over me?
Speaker 1: Are you snow? I'm a start ever?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: All right? Give yourself a ding because it was again, these are just titty dings.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's get the milk and cookies because I got something sweeter for.
Speaker 2: You to taste.
Speaker 1: Pat No, you don't. You don't get a point for that. I can gary damn to you? Don't maybe like sour?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get some egg in that knock?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You know I don't get himself a ding. He gave himself a ding.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, God, I'm sweating, and not in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of perfect song for this love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is meant for this and.
Speaker 5: Me to mention yesterday that Sabrina Carpenter Breaking News did make this about Tiger King and kid Rock.
Speaker 1: Weirdly one three kd W B, Fallon and Colt case you missed it yesterday, Cult actually confronted his stalker around four to forty five. It's up. We put up a little bit of the video because it was even more surprising than I expected it to be. Honestly did not expect things to go the way they did, and it's up on the podcast. We have a link for the podcast and a little clip of what happened. If you follow us and we love you when you follow us, it really means a lot to us. It doesn't pay the bills, but I think it helps prolong our jobs here. If you could follow us Fallin, fali In and Cult Instagram.
Speaker 5: They did say for every follow we get, a single person gets gifted a baby kitten to make them happier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so unless you don't.
Speaker 1: Want them to like cats, yeah you'll get a puppy. So we love that people aside from the stalker feel comfortable doing like revealing things to us and talking to us. I think it's usually because you. I've always said that you feel more comfortable talking to people you don't know about things sometimes because it's like there's no judgment, they don't know you. That's why you like going to a therapist. Right, So we're kind of unauthorized. We have no schooling for this therapist. And this woman messages and she's like, I'm in a quite the predicament. I have fallen in love with someone I shouldn't. Now, it's not at all what you're going to think. It's not it's not at all what you're going to think. We'll talk to her in five minutes and you'll see it's gonna be crazy. Kiss one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult and also joining us is Alexis. Alexis, you have a very unique situation going on, So I'm gonna let you take it and kind of share what's going on and what's on your mind.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 11: This is really tough, but I think I have feeling romantic feeling for my sister's husband.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 11: My sister passed away a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: Thank you, and we were really close and I've been there a lot to help with her kids who are thirteen and ten, my niece and nephew, and so just like by helping them, I've been around my brother in law and I don't know, we've just been grieving.
Speaker 11: Together and processing together. And it feels like so crazy to say this, but it feels like we have romantic feelings towards each other, but both of us might be too afraid to say it or make a move.
Speaker 9: I'm really I don't know what to do with all this, but I'm like worried about what my family will think, what people will think.
Speaker 11: But I also deny, dude, that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 5: I graduated with somebody, he was married to this woman, had three kids with there, then he.
Speaker 2: Suddenly passed away. Same thing.
Speaker 5: Then his brother started dating his wife and now they're married and they have a kid together.
Speaker 1: So it worked out. But how did that go for where people like but.
Speaker 2: Their family is like split.
Speaker 5: It seems like they don't see the family a lot anymore, and they're actually kind of irol on TikTok because of it, and they get a bunch of hate comments, but then also some not like you don't know what true love really is.
Speaker 2: But how do you.
Speaker 5: Know he's reciprocating the feelings or he's got to be confusing between grief and then him like kind of feeling it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, maybe I would have said, like, yeah, it's just grief or like we're just kind of not in the right day of mind.
Speaker 11: If it was like maybe a year and a half ago or whatever, like a few months after she passed.
Speaker 4: But it's been.
Speaker 9: You know, a little over two years now, and I don't know, just like the past few months, life feels back to normal, you know, as much as it can be.
Speaker 11: And I guess, like there's been a couple of times where I'm like, are we about to kiss?
Speaker 9: Okay, and then we don't. But the fact that I'm even thinking that, I'm like, well.
Speaker 11: Maybe he's thinking it too. I'm afraid to say anything to him, though, because if I say something and if he does doesn't feel the same way, I just WHOA which one?
Speaker 1: Which one's freaking you out more than saying it to him or the overall feeling of like how the family will react.
Speaker 11: Family more than him. I feel like, hell, even if he doesn't feel the same way about me, I think he would be kind and be cool about it. You know, he wouldn't be rude, But I don't know about the wider world.
Speaker 1: Do you have other siblings? By the way, we have a brother, okay, and who do you think would I guess which family member or are you afraid of all of them? Which ones do you think will be the hardest? Like your parents?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Parents, Yeah, it's tricky situation plot twists. Your brother gets with him, I mean, that's no, no, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 5: I think at the end of the day, though, like you two have been through so much together that at this point it can be you against whoever has a problem.
Speaker 1: Ah man, but their famili's been through I get it. Though their family's been through a lot. You don't want to like cause even more heartache and stress and I wow, I mean, really.
Speaker 9: The most important people are the kids.
Speaker 11: Yep, exactly if they're okay with it, if they're comfortable with it. I mean, I'm very close to them, but I don't know how they would feel about a scene together.
Speaker 9: But really they're the ones that are that are I care about them?
Speaker 1: All That makes sense because I was gonna say, it's one thing when you're they're on right but if you wonder are like, okay, we're now together, their feelings of like loving you and being cool might very quickly shift to and then then they're ten and thirteen. That doesn't mean they won't come around, but that could be very yeah, very confusing and upsetting for them as well. Oh man, yeah, you got a lot, you got a lot. I'm gonna open it up. I'm gonna say, you know what, maybe someone like Cult's friend, maybe your TikTok star friends or listening cult, they can call some feedback, or maybe you know someone who went through this and everything was fine or or not. You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie WB. You could text in five three nine two one KATIEWB one. But I don't think we are the right people to give advice necessarily because we haven't been through or anything like this, and I don't want to cause that's a that's a that's a lot, that is your life, and I don't want to mess with it in any any real way. So wow, good luck, Alexis that that's a very I don't know to say, it's just like a very tough situation to be in.
Speaker 9: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe someone that calls in, will have something that'll like help you out a little bit. Okay, So.
Speaker 8: Like brow one on one.
Speaker 1: Point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. We were talking to i Wis. Her name was Alexis, and I apologize if I got that wrong, but she was saying that, uh, sadly, her sister passed away a couple of years ago, and she's been helping out her sister's husband, the widow or and his kids and together they've kind of been grieving together, and now she's formed these feelings and she feels like there's been a couple of moments where they've almost kissed, and she's like, I don't know what to do because I don't know how the kids are going to handle it. I don't know how the family's gonna handle it. I don't know how he, like, if he actually does feel that way, or if I misreading the situation.
Speaker 2: They can get kind of sketchy.
Speaker 1: Here are some of the texts we got. Says, my cousin is engaged to her partner who passed away's twin brother. They have kids down, everyone's good with it. Another text, my aunt married her ex husband's brother and he was the absolute best thing for her, and yeah, it was kind of weird at first, but they were perfect for each other. Next text, don't base your happiness on what other people think, even family, it's not their life. If the kids are okay, that's what matters. Don't miss out on happiness to please others, family or not. And here's one more. Shouldn't be a big deal to date her brother in law. It's a very American taboo, but it's more common in the past and in other places. So hard to find someone who relates to that life level of loss. But we also have some people on the phone, Katie w B.
Speaker 10: What do you think, Well, actually, I know somebody who went through that same thing, and the my friend he lost his wife and he ended up marrying her sister, And so why I just wanted to share that experience. Secondhand, I don't have advice per se.
Speaker 2: What was the family's reaction that happened.
Speaker 1: That's a little different though. That's cheating And she's still alive, right, No, no, no.
Speaker 10: She's at the way. And then a couple of months later they were going through stuff together, you know, like they're they've been like good friends for thirty years. I mean, these people are in their older sixties now. But with regard to the Sun, he was receptive immediately, but he's a much more open minded kind of guy in general, I would say, And the daughter took longer, but now, like I mean, she's her and her kids.
Speaker 1: They all adore them, so it can work out, which is good news. Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing. Hi, Katie w B. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Well, it's very interesting. I understand the feelings maybe there, but I feel like they're they're there for the wrong reasons. I'm not sure how often she's there helping them, but it almost sounds similar to like kind of like a Stockholm syndrome type deal. If they're they're together for long periods of time, she's helping them raise his kids. He's becoming like a motherly figure.
Speaker 1: H oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like she's just kind of morphing into this role of what her sister used to be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. And I'm not saying I mean it is weird. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. If they did, folks did have, you know, romantic feelings together, but I feel like if they were to act on them, I I don't see any good coming out of it, and I feel it would traumatize him more in the long run, because you know, she may remind him a lot of his wife, but she's not his wife, right.
Speaker 1: I hadn't thought about it like that. I was more like, what's gonna happen with the family and everything? That didn't even cross my mind. But that's a good point too, something to maybe step back, take a moment away from and see if that could be something that's going on. Yeah, okay, So thank you guys for the cause and all the text that we got on that. Hopefully that helped her out a little bit. Lizzo is finally breaking her silence about the harassment lawsuit filed by three of her former backup dancers. She went on the Key Key Palmer podcast to talk about it. It was but you know, think about it, she hasn't done a lot since all that happened, even though she's tried. We're going to cover that in what she said coming up in the pop Culture Minute that's in five minutes on KTWB.
Speaker 8: Nice it's the pop Culture Minute with Sellent.
Speaker 1: And Cult on one on one point three kd WB. So, remember when Wa Kid was coming out and they were filming it, and there was the drama with Ariana Grande and Ethan Slater, her co star, because he was like married to his high school sweetheart. They had a new baby together, Arianna was married and then they were together, and all these things came out right and everything drama. Everyone called her. They were like, you're a homewrecker, blah blah blah blah blah. Well she Ariana side was everyone believed the worst possible scenario, which wasn't the truth. The wife at one point had commented that Ariana was not a girl's girl, which led everyone to believe, Yeah, that's not good. But she actually just posted I guess wrote a whole thing for the cut because I didn't realize this. But she is a clinical psychologist, and she said some interesting things. She said, it's interesting that you know, basically how as her profession goes that it's usually best if your patients don't know anything about your personal life. And then her personal life was just everywhere in the news.
Speaker 5: But to be fair, I would have booked a session with her. I bet her her booking went through the roof.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, you're the wrong reasons not a good movie, Yeah, She didn't call out Ariana by name, she didn't trash her ex. She said, days with my son are sunny. Days when I can't escape the promotion of a movie associated with the saddest days of my life are darker. Can you imagine that movie had more press? The only movie that had more press than Wicked, Barbie, I mean, Wicked had so much press. Ariana was literally everywhere. That has to be hard. But she did say when it was on the radio and like everywhere she could could just keep everything off. But she did say and give her ex credit, saying that he was like one percent, like a great father, one hundred percent commitment to parenting their son. So she did like completely trasham And.
Speaker 5: I guess like the better the movie does, the more successful he will be so like child's poor that payment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know whatever. Uh. Liza was breaking her silence about the harassment lawsuit filed by three or her former backup dancers. She said she was completely blindsided by the accusations. She went on the Keki Palmer podcast and shared how deeply hurt she was by the ex dancers. She said, especially since they weren't even part of her twenty twenty two Watch Out for the Big Girl's Tour, and they were people she had previously given opportunities to. She got candid, saying she'd always appreciated them as dancers, so when they suddenly turned on her, she was like, because she's like in the middle of loving her dream, She's like, what, Like she was so surprised by it. On top of that, she revealed that hearing sexual harassment allegations thrown into the mix was actually what hurt her the most. She addressed it like in twenty three and like an Instagram post, and they just were not They were like saying it was a hostile work environment, all these different things. Than a month later, she was sued again by her wardrobe stylist, who claims she was forced were twenty hour days at a time, and a judge did dismiss that one. So I don't know. You can listen to the full podcast that you want to hear everything she had to say. Again, it's on the Key Key Palmer podcasts.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people get not jealous, but like disgruntled when Lizzo's having like because in my head, she's having like a crazy year.
Speaker 2: Right's having all the success and then she is like.
Speaker 5: Demanding like perfection because she doesn't want to lose the success. But then you're not getting paid what she's getting pissed, So you're like, well, there's all this pressure.
Speaker 1: Their stuff was like accusing her like she had favorite dancers. If you didn't go out and go to the clubs and do these things, is she wanted you weren't part of the favorite crew. And I'm sure part of that is true, right like you she probably, But then nothing about Lizzo seemed very like modest and like, so I can imagine crazy things happening. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. You never know what really went down. Nope, Tom Crue surprise Timothy Shallo May at Yeah, how we're Tom Cruise like lives in London or whatever. But Timothy Shallo May is at the premiere of his Bob Dylan movie, a complete unknown in London, and Tom Cruise shows up to support him. Why. I don't know. Have you ever heard that Tom Cruise every year for Christmas gets like everyone on his list, even people like he worked with like once years ago, this famous coconut cake that's apparently like the most divine cake on earth and all I want now is to try the freaking coconut cake. Even it's so popular. It's one bakery and even this one one of my favorite shows. It's called Hacks, and season three came out this year and the lead on the show she gets super popular again with her comedy. And one of the things is Tom Cruise sens or the coconut cake. And it made me laugh because it's like it was so popular. I want the coconut cake. I want it to get it for me, get it, like he's crazy, but then he does when I'm saying, get it for me.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just weird, Like Tom Cruiz is so crazy, but he like then does normal stuff and like good guys stuff.
Speaker 1: I think he mostly does good guy stuff. I think people just think his religion is bizarre. Yeah, true, true, So again, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 5: I'm getting in the coconut cat, getting me in the coconut I think it would be cool to track down. I think it would be a cool thing, Like can we do it in twenty twenty five, that's to be one of our goals.
Speaker 1: We'll we're talking about how amazing my husband said the steak bagel is and McDonald's. He said, is the best fast food breakfast sandwich he's ever had. And someone messaged our show yesterday and said, I work for the bakery that makes those bagels for McDonald's. And I was like, that's in Minnesota. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: We got the best.
Speaker 1: He didn't. I mean, he didn't offer to bring us any bagels, but it was still cool. Yeah, it was so cool to find out what Minnesota has everything I do. That is your pop culture Minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynz. We're gonna come back with a holiday edition of Normal or Nope on one oh one point three kd w.
Speaker 8: B Normal or Nope on one kt w P.
Speaker 1: It's a holiday edition. If you never heard normal or Nope. It's where you ask like, hey, I do this thing and my partner does this thing. Is this normal or Nope? You can text so many if you have a holiday version right now five three nine two one kd WB one. Uh. We put this up on our Instagram. Drinking eggnog from the carton normal or Nope.
Speaker 2: That feels disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well that's because okay, fun fact, Colt and I've never drank eggnog either one of us, and we also judge it and say it's disgusting without ever having it. No way, So the thought of chugging a very thick, creamy liquid out of a carton does I don't think you're supposed to put your mouth to a carton entrance anyway. It's out of respect for people in your household.
Speaker 5: It just feels like the thicker the product, the more does careful, the more it doesn't get lapped up, you know what I mean? Like if it's like, uh, if it's a thin liquid, how would you say that. If it's a sure thin liquid, I feel that you can thin quid. If it's a thin quid, you can slurp it up a little easier. But if it's a thick lid, yeah, it's your germs are gonna get back.
Speaker 1: In that cart And I'm not super weird about like Jake or ol of drinking after me. But if it's milk, hall no, And milk isn't even as thick as the nog.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I think the egg No, I think the nog is crazy thick.
Speaker 1: But if you live alone, if you live alone, chug it, baby, you can. There are rules there are no rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I almost feel sad. Or if you're alone.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're alone chugging it well, I don't know, doing dishes, it does feel a little, a little sad.
Speaker 1: Don't make people feel worse this time of year.
Speaker 2: I don't feel worse.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, you try to actively make people feel worse.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying you're a loser and lonely. Nobody those words into the universe. I don't even said that. I'm just saying, yeah, it's just sad.
Speaker 1: Normally. No, my family has pizza on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's pizza anytime.
Speaker 1: Is that's the bagel bites commercial, pizza in the moan, and pizza in the evening pizza.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking about this recently.
Speaker 5: When you when you think about like the consistent things in your life, the things that can make you happy in any scenario, Pizza's got to be up there.
Speaker 1: It always makes me feel better, unless it turns on my and I'm a grumbly goal I was.
Speaker 5: I was at the hospice with my grandmother, got a bunch of little Caesars. Instantly made me a little happier.
Speaker 1: I'm still sad, how did your grandma feel she was.
Speaker 2: Out of it? I'll tell you what. Pizza made it a little better.
Speaker 1: Okay. I see that you were really only concerned with yourself while your grandma's at the hospice. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't make a pizza sandwich.
Speaker 1: You know what you did? If you made it about yourself, I did.
Speaker 5: Well, Listen, you gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes, Oh my god, love your grands.
Speaker 2: Say what up to the big app for me?
Speaker 1: We uh do Chinese? I think a lot of people do seafood. Okay, so I think absolutely normal, normal or nope. My husband and I don't give a crap about getting each other gifts. Never have normal or nope. I think that that's a nope. But it's fine that you do it. But I don't think that's normal. I think most people do get their partner a gift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always feel weird like you need to open. I just feel like you have to open something or else.
Speaker 1: It's just like, for instance, one time I got a trip for someone and it was like that's a trip, but I still feel guilty because they didn't anything to unwrap exactly. That's like wrapped like guess what you're going on a trip kind of pay No, I've done that and it feel it feels weird.
Speaker 5: A couple of years ago I did that with Jen, my wife, and it was weird because the trip wasn't until May, so it was like, here's your Christmas president getting married.
Speaker 1: But I know because they think, oh, oh, are we leaving now like tonight, You're like, no, plenty of time to plan the trip for us. Actually normal or nope? Regifting the crap? I don't want normal? Yeah, dude, as long as you don't know what my sister did. I love you, Kara. As long as you don't regift the gift that person got you to them, I think it's totally fine to regift.
Speaker 2: Hey, is this normal or nope? I know somebody who does this.
Speaker 5: They'll get the presence for the kids, right and then if they open it and they don't show interest for two days, they'll return that toy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So last year, Olive got a horse you sit on and like you push your feet up and down, the horse like rolls across the floor.
Speaker 2: Know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It was impossible for her to turn. She couldn't turn it at all, so it would just go three inches and hit a wall, and I was sick of She'd be like, come move me. I'm like, oh my god, I can't do this for life. So I was like, no, if you can figured out yours on your own, no, you gotta teach your kids independence.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Figured out and she got tired of it too. It was exhausting. So I sold it on marketplace like two days later.
Speaker 5: That's solid do. I don't even think about that marketplace then have to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: So when they they came and got it off my porch, yeah, all right, we'll come back. We'll do more. Holiday edition of Normal or Nope. If you have one, you can text in five three nine two one kd w B one will do it in.
Speaker 8: Five Normal or nope on one kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, this is a holiday edition of Normal or Nope, Normal or Nope. Santa's gifts are they wrapped or unwrapped? This is like something that uh my mom group was texting about, like when Santa comes in deliver's presence to your house, are they wrapped or not? At our house, it's been like bo some things have been wrapped and some haven't.
Speaker 5: If I think the role we have is like, if you had to build it, we built sand to Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: We talked to Santa. That's what I say. He builds it, yeah, in my house, which is crazy because he's so busy that night. I don't know he does it. Yeah, boom done.
Speaker 1: So I was pre built by the elves and then it was in a magic bag that was delivered.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it works. I'm going to be honest with you. Communicate Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, but we build it. If it needs to be built, Sanda build it and then he wraps the things that aren't being built normal or no.
Speaker 1: Hiding the pickle in the Christmas tree? Have you seen this before?
Speaker 5: Okay, this happened to me when I was like seven years old. I was at my friend's house. He's like, dude, yeah, I'm putting the pickle in the tree. I'm like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was so thrown off. He was like, my family does it every year and I never went to his house ever. Again. I was like, I think that's something some freaky's happening over here.
Speaker 1: I don't know all the we don't do it, so I'm not gonna say it's not normal. I think it's like it's just like anything. It's a tradition, and it is a it is a popular tradition I'd never heard of, but like when we went to that. We went to an ornament store this year in Saint Paul. It was super cool and when we walked in, the lady was like, to Olive, if you find a pickle on the tree, you get a little tree. So they had pickle ornaments everywhere, and all have found one, and so she got like chocolate, which was really cute. So I gather it is a thing. I don't know a lot about it. That was not something we did growing up. But everyone has like their different traditions, so it's hard to be like not normal.
Speaker 2: When I was seving that through me, I'm like, you got pickles in your tree?
Speaker 1: Passed out. I would have been into it. I love adyll pickle, all of bread, butter pickle. I'm not a judgmental pickle eater. No, you're not always said it, always said it. This isn't exactly Christmasy, but says uh normal or nope. I can't wearing short sleeves under a winter jacket. Can't do it has to be long sleeves. I can wear any kind of sleeve under a winter jacket.
Speaker 5: I dude, I hear you, and I raise you one. If you're shirtless in a winter jacket, that that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You're playing on going streaking. That's like a totally different thing I done.
Speaker 5: I've shoveled the driveways shirtless with a winter jacket on. It just feels, dude, when you got no time to put on a Sure, I've been there.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This says normal or nope. I keep my tree up till March because winter is dreary. But I do change the decorations. I support you changing the decorations. And I get it because everyone gets the winter blues. I get that thing down like after New Year's like eve boobe she gone, because I don't. I just want it gone. I want the house to be less cluttered with stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it's still out the first week of like after the first week of January, you're creeping into like yeah that's.
Speaker 1: A nope, nope, nope, Okay, but I again, and you know what this is just has again nothing to do with Christmas. But I just want to ask this person texted it in normal or nope. My husband wets his Q tip before cleaning his ears because he hates the sound of cotton. Honestly, I don't do that, but I can understand it. It does make a weird noise. But you're not supposed to CU tips in your ears, you know that, right?
Speaker 2: It doesn't it just make your wax like wet then too? So are you just like it feels like?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, feel was like it'd be less, maybe it'd be better.
Speaker 2: Little try it? Give me a Q tip.
Speaker 1: I don't carry Q tips on me.
Speaker 2: I could really make a damp.
Speaker 1: This person texted, and I'm literally shirtless under my coat right now. Someone else said the pickle is an old German tradition. I believe okay, nine don't believe it. Don't we get it? You knew you showed your one German word, you know?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I know? Yeah? Beer?
Speaker 1: What else do you know?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 1: That's it? All right? That's normal or not? On one on one point three.
Speaker 2: K d w B. I thought I knew how to say I love you?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: Are you thinking of doc ship that? I don't think that's I love you a thought? Uh huh the same, right, it is time for the throwback throw down. You amateur one on one point three k w B.
Speaker 5: You know what's so crazy crazy? I don't think i've worked a Thursday like two months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we notice you take it every Thursday off. I'll give you Thanksgiving, but you actively have just been out for like, he goes, I'm gonna try something new in the New York by vacation, I go. I swear to God, if you're gonna say you're gonna use every vacation day for Fridays, four day week, I'll snap. But our boss will notice at some point.
Speaker 3: It's a throwback throw down, throwback throw down to the old school, kd W.
Speaker 1: Can you tell it's almost Christmas? Everyone is mentally checked out? Yeah, things through the crawd major. All right, So we each picked a Christmas song, a little throwback Christmas song. You decide on which one we play. I chose the Queen Princess and would say of pop Britney Spears, so just by christ the spot okay, sorry, spot, it's hot spot and Colt chose.
Speaker 8: Running around the Christmas Tree.
Speaker 1: Haven't had good?
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone dancing?
Speaker 1: I actually love his mistletoe.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was trying to find. But we don't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't that's glass.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy, all right.
Speaker 1: You vote on the one you want to hear, Brittany or Bieber. First of three votes, we play the song. It's six five, one, nine eight nine.
Speaker 3: K d w B. It's a throwback thro down, Crown throwback throw down, take you back to.
Speaker 8: The old school, kd w B.
Speaker 1: We each picked a throwback song. You decide on the one we play, and of course we're like Lessen, we got for Christmas, so we chose Christmas songs. I chose this one from Britney Spears Ken Yeah, and the Colt chose Bieber rocking.
Speaker 5: Around the Christmas tree everyday.
Speaker 1: But you decide on the one we play. The first of three votes wins. Hi Katy w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 11: I'm going to vote with Fallon Woo.
Speaker 2: Thank you, so choice, not even mad Hi Katy w B.
Speaker 1: Who you're voting for?
Speaker 2: Brittany Woo, Brittany Baby, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? My name is Shannon, Shannon. Who you voting for?
Speaker 9: I vote for you Ballan Whoo.
Speaker 2: Clean sweep Shannon congratulations, Fallon, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: It is Britney Spears on Katie w BA one on one point three k d w B with Fallon and Colt your chance to win one thousand pennies right now on KATIEWB. You can call in at six five, one nine eight nine ktw B. We call it the one K wordplay. I actually had lunch to day with Vont. He goes, what's this game? Every morning I come in there are text messages of people saying, okay, foul you know that in one thousand dollars? Right, We're like, we're where, We're where?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: No, we say, one thousand.
Speaker 5: Pennies in one K could be anything, right, that's a thousand, Like I could I have weigh one K eight pounds?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah, one thousand pennies is what you're winning. If you haven't heard the game before, you decide if you would match better with Colt or myself and you try to match four words. Sounds easy, realistically it is difficult. That's but yeah we have all Right, here we go, let's grab our person. Hi, KTWB. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Amy? Amy? Where are you calling from? Coon Rapids?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Amy, would you like to partner with cult or myself today?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's understandable, all right, go and get out of here. Okay, Amy, Your first word is why?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 9: Can you say that again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Perfect? Okay? Next word snow.
Speaker 7: Now this.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you said said up one more time? Now the snow Wait, so you might to say we got to use just one word snow now.
Speaker 9: Oh, I have to say one word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just one this okay, Next word lion.
Speaker 9: King.
Speaker 2: And the last word is plow.
Speaker 9: Can you say it again?
Speaker 2: Plow? Plow? Yes? No, balin beow gown.
Speaker 1: Back in the room. Do you feel like do you feel like she gave like obvious answers or does she get a couple of tricky wants to chrick me?
Speaker 2: We're about to find out.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you feel confident?
Speaker 11: I feel super confident.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: First word, why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Like cher?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because we got that one. He the chi ching means we matched. Okay, Okay, it's very Hillary duff of you to do a.
Speaker 2: Why not I played victim so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, why me? Oh, this is how negative I am.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now, Amy, the next word is snow, right, and you what did you say again for snow? Don't say, don't say that's trick, don't say why have it?
Speaker 2: But it was confusing? What are you gonna say for snow?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like I would go there are two ways I'm going into my mind right now, ball or man. Snow Man feels like the most likely one for me. Dang it, God, now everything I ruined everything.
Speaker 10: I think I miss understood the word okay.
Speaker 5: I think you did because she said this. I don't know question it she said, but I had to move on snow?
Speaker 2: Yes? No, what would you accept for snow?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I okay, next word lion king? Oh my god, I'll tell you what. Okay? And the next word is plow, plow, plow snow. You would have got.
Speaker 1: Because of a misunderstanding, because of a misunderstanding cult. How are you gonna look her in the eye and tell her family you robbed her of a thousand pennies today?
Speaker 2: Amy, I am so sorry for your family and this.
Speaker 5: You almost had generational wealth and because of me, you don't and I apologize.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 9: I cry.
Speaker 8: Today's trending with Felon and Colts on.
Speaker 3: One on.
Speaker 1: W by Nicolaylaw dot com. I was looking up, like how much snow we actually got? Like around my neck of the woods, like the chan Hassen like or inver High at MSP Airport area five inches, but out like Minnetonka four point two. So it's like between like that four and five inches. I mean, my goodness. So you're gonna be biking home in that colt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't fun on the way.
Speaker 5: I literally I thought about turning around, but so many people I just remembered everyone in my eyears saying, dude, you're not gonna be able to bike the winter.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be able to do it. And I did it.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like day one of it. I don't know that you you did it yet you fell off your bike multiple times and hurt yourself so well, I thought.
Speaker 2: You would be more proactive. Get out and you know, you.
Speaker 1: Should snu with you. Maybe, oh, maybe you should bring a cup of salt with you and sprinkle it as you go.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've thought about duct taping a shovel to the front of my bike.
Speaker 2: Like making my own clout.
Speaker 1: You would somehow run over it your tire and flip over the handle like an okay, they would be like we saw on the street camps you had a shovel on the front. That's on you, dummy. The easiest story I write today for like a trending story, is that the bald Eagle is not actually our official state burden, and a guy in Minnesota is the reason it will officially be. Here's what's going down. Okay, I got eagle news for you, baby, righty. I think that's how they sound. So basically, it's been our on our currency, our presidential seal, but it's always been unofficial. Well this the House just passed a bill this week to make it the official bird. The Senate already voted it unanimously this summer, so now President Biden just has to sign off. And the reason this is happening is because an eagle enthusiast from Minnesota named Preston Cook. He's seventy eight. He's been collecting memorabilia for likeever. He donated the items to a museum, and then he realized in twenty ten that Congress had never passed true legislation to make it official, so he started lobbying politicians, and Minnesota Senator Amy Clobashar introduced the bill this June. So basically, as always Minnesota's handle of business.
Speaker 5: It'd be sweet it. Biden was like, naf lamingo, it's making a flamingo hundred percent. Flamingos are so much more fun than eagles too. We'd been known as like the party people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that might be.
Speaker 2: That might Is that an outtake?
Speaker 1: Well it feels like something Biden might new. Some worried, but he's.
Speaker 2: Like Noah bad Waxample Godtham City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not even a burn. What Beck, He's like a sign it all right, you're trending Brodey by nicolay Law dot com. This is one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and cold Colt is deep into the belief that the drones everywhere are watching us, they're stalking us.
Speaker 2: And somebody had a good point.
Speaker 5: They said, we've been our prophecy has been made by drones forever because birds are essentially drones. Oh no, oh no, which is crazy, but if you think about it, they did. They were pigeon carriers back in the day they do. They seem smart.
Speaker 1: No, you have another new theory about the drones, like, well, you think they're actually gonna beneficial.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're gonna be nice. And I think these drones this is how we're solving mental health. Oh okay, the drones are gonna be there as a companion to make you happy when you're having negative thoughts about yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want to like, let's say I have a drone, right, yeah, and it's your companion drone.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling a little sad.
Speaker 6: You were so awesome and have such a good work ethic.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. That's so nice, Colt.
Speaker 6: You can definitely pull off that Fedora get it boy?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? So it has like a little swag too. Okay, I'm basically vibing with this. So if I had a drone, I just like when you a little pick me up. Okay, let's try this out.
Speaker 6: Felon, Are you sure that's the outfit you want to wear today?
Speaker 1: What the hell? I? First of all, I yeah, I brought a change of clothes, and then I forgot what am I doing?
Speaker 6: Flan, if you wake up earlier, you could put in more effort to your appearance.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, Drone, you're being a little bit of a jerk here.
Speaker 6: Felon, you are so combative it is no wonder why you with problems in your relationships.
Speaker 1: One on one KATIEWB with Sallon and Colt. All right, Colt, he complained that the whole way here he solved his bike multiple times. Some slippery outside. Now you got to do at the dark? Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: You gotta get some hip guards.
Speaker 5: With the amount of state taxes I pay, I feel like I should be able to bike home and out slipping inside on these sidewalks, and this.
Speaker 1: Bike haven't even been here for a year. I'm just saying, have you paid even paid?
Speaker 5: I'm paying, okay for these streets and these bike paths to be baby, all right, make it happened.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's gonna be even more slick on your way home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it is.
Speaker 5: It's actually it's kind of fun in a way. It's like I'm like a snowmobile almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's no break or safety, gotcha, I wear a helmet. Good stay safe out there. Thanks for listening. Have a great night. You'd be careful to