Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast. Well, one of my favorite lawyers in the world is Joe McBride. And I do have my favorite lawyers. I've got Professor Durschwitz, I've got Joe Degeneva. I've got another lawyer who probably doesn't want to know everybody to know that I'm his client. But I got that guy, and we got Joe McBride. Joe McBride, attorney at law, and first became aware of him when he did such great work for some of those overly prosecuted and persecuted January sixth defendants. He stepped up and is still stepping up. His latest client a bit controversial. We'll get to that in a second. First of all, Joe McBride, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, Greg, It's good to be on long time. It's always a pleasure to speak to you, my friend, and I'm always watching the show, glad to see the good work that you're doing. Continue and stroll, my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you sir, very very much. And so look, let's talk about these guys, the Tate brothers. Andrew Tate and his brother, what's the brother's name, Tristan Tate, Tristan Tate. Now, I got to be honest, I don't know much about these guys. I'm always hearing their names. I know they're controversial. I know they're very physically fit. I know they're very politically incorrect, and I know that at least one of them was arrested recently by United States federal authorities. Now, they're very popular, but I think a lot of people are on my boat as well. You know, you hear about them, but you don't know who or what they are. So before we do anything else, and I got some clips for them, just give me an idea. Who the hell are these guys.
Speaker 2: Andrew and Tristan are dual American citizens. Their father or was in the Air Force. Their mother is from the United Kingdom. The father met the mom when he was stationed in England. They came back the United States had a few kids, Andrew and Tristan being two of them. The father was a very famous chess master. He's one of the first African American chess masters in the world, who was five time military champion. At some point the parents divorced. Andrew and Tristan went back to the United Kingdom with the mom where they grew up from like eight years old onward. They grew up into projects out there. Andrew and Tristan came to prominence both as kickboxers in the United Kingdom. They won various reality TV shows. Andrew wind up being a four time world champion kickboxer, and then when that sort of that career wrapped up, he became a very big social media influencer. He came to prominence during the pandemic. He was one of the guys that said, hey, listen while you're being locked down, why you're being boosted and all this other stuff. I'm driving a supercar through Dubai, i am in Sweden where they've had no lockdowns. I'm living my best life. He gained a lot of attention, a lot of positive attention, a lot of negative attention as well. He's also got a very strong pro masculine message about masculine excellence and controversially, him and his brother also have a very unorthodox lifestyle where they have multiple babies with multiple women and they have a very old school view of gender roles and the way that they express that to the world is where the controversy comes from. And in an effort to cancel them. You know, they've been in fighting all types of heinous allegations all across the world in an effort to shut them up, put them in jail, and do anything other than allow them to be on the Internet speaking of their truth to power. So it's a big cancelation operation. These guys are innocent, too, proven guilty. They've never been convicted of the crime. We're suing for defamation on their behalf against one of their wrongful accusers in Poon Beach, Florida. And they were recently extradited pursuant to a UK extradition warrant. The United Kingdom wants to get them there so it could persecute them for free speech.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, And so wait, they were arrested in the United States because of the UK thing with a free speech that's why they were arrested. And are they in federal custody right now?
Speaker 2: They're in federal custody right now. They're in FDC Miami. Yes, they were arrested. Now, the allegations in the United Kingdom are not good. They're allegations. They have to do with misconduct when it comes to females, and there's you know, there's sort of this Egene Carroll kind of thing happening, Stormy Daniels kind of thing, where allegations from past relationships from a decade ago, people coming out and say this happened, and that happened, And we've been defending these allegations different countries across the world because this is the playbook. They throw these allegations against you in an effort to get you to cancel, because these are the worst allegations cross possible. But the underlying truth, the underlying premise, is this is not about anything that they've ever done. It's about their speech. The pro masculine, pro white, pro Christian, pro United Kingdom first or America first, nationalistic worldview in the United Kingdom right now is criminal. They will put you in jail for it. Old ladies praying to Rosary, guys saying that England's the greatest country in the world. They put you in jail. Speaking out against immigration. They put you in jail. So Andrew and Tristan are dual citizens. They resemble a dual threat. Andrew and Tristan have University dot Com. They own it. They had greg over one hundred and fifty thousand students in their online university where they teach people. They say, hey, young man, if you want to get an education and how to make a business online or how to use crypto, come to us for fifty dollars a month. You don't have to go to the university system where they will indoctrinate you and teach you to hate your country, hate God, and hate yourself. One hundred and fifty thousand people, right, that's enough to swing an election, and that's why this government had asked them. It's very unfortunate that they use the extradition process here and they trick some of the local authorities here Florida to get them on the hawk. But we believe that we're going to get them off.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's listen to here is I believe this would be Andrew Tait. You'll recognize the voice, sir, but let's go ahead and play it. He's saying something politically incorrect. This is about transgender and sex and maga. All right, and he's just kind of he's like in a courtyard and he's just talking. All right, Go ahead there.
Speaker 3: Carlos I recently posted a question on Twitter asking would you rather have sex with a transsexual, which is a legitimate ten or a woman which is a legitimate one.
Speaker 4: And everyone's sitting there clicking woman, woman, woman, woman because they think they're going to be gay if they do anything else, but they're not actually thinking about the question. I am so smart. I operate on so many levels higher than the average man. You people are not thinking about the question. When I say a one at a ten, I mean Megan Fox with a D that's the training or Hulk Hogan with a pussy that's the girl. This is the question I'm asking Megan Fox or Hulk Hogan. So you're thinking, well, I don't want to be day, so just click the girl the number one?
Speaker 2: Did it? You're gonna fuck?
Speaker 1: Uh oh uh oh yeah, mad words. All right, all right, we got the idea. It's very provocative and it's you know a little bit out there and uh, you know, he's kind of an in your face kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Uh how old is he?
Speaker 2: Seez Andrew is thirty nine and he's born nineteen eighty six. Tristan's born in nineteen eighty eight. Greg, what Andrew Tate represents? First off, I mean, if you think about it, he's like this kind of maga version of Howard Stern, Right. He just says whatever's on his mind. He puts it out there for for universal consumption, without consideration to who's gonna hear it. It's vile, it's hyperbolic, it's designed to grab people's attention. Andrew Tait represents a correction in the free marketplace of ideas. But the last ten years, men in this world and menimis country have been told it's a criminal to be it's criminal to be a traditional man. Your testosterone that's in your veins is in circulating your body somehow makes you guilty of sin, guilty of crime. We've been told to sit down and shut up and make way for everybody else in the world, because if you're a white man who's traditional, you are somehow part of some grand conspiracy, some problem. Andrew and his message is a correction against that. And now it's admittedly an over correction. He says a lot of wild a lot of controversial stuff, stuff that I certainly don't agree with. But his words are protected by the First Amendment. And if you don't like what he has to say, the answer to his speech is more speech. It's never censorship and it's never imprisonment, and they want to put them in jail, They want to lock them up and throw away the Because he's so powerful in what he says. He gets people to stop in their tracks. You hear something like that, like WHOA, what's going on? He stops you with that type of hyperbolic, vile statements in order to get you to listen and getting delivers the political message at the end that's actually quite savvy and quite conservative. It's a crazy and the quirrect way of doing things, but he's very very effective. And because he doesn't play by the rules, they want to shut him up forever.