Speaker 1: There he is everybody, my friend Chili Brown, Chike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not the ones that we have talked about.
Speaker 3: Chili, you've been off for a couple of weeks. I don't want any sass. Okay, you've been off for weeks.
Speaker 4: You haven't.
Speaker 1: We haven't done this since before Halloween.
Speaker 2: And he should have stayed there.
Speaker 1: Dude, sass.
Speaker 3: You got two weeks before Thanksgiving, you got today and next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Fall mix. I'll tell you what. They're delightful. I've had a few. Yeah, they're wonderful.
Speaker 4: Not all at once.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do that hot right. I saved that for you. Guys.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Chili Brown game.
Speaker 3: And this is where my man Chili he will bitch and moan about it, but still it's fun. He will perform and he's going to read from the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving book. Now. I need three of you to play the game this morning with us. And let's say good morning to Maria. Good morning, Good morning, Hi Maria, welcome to the game. You're going to be bidding first on the number. Now have I explained myself? It's a fall mix of candy corn. There's the brown bottom ones in there and there's the much denser and larger pumpkins in there. It's a little different than just straight candy corn. So just keep that in mind when you are making your your prediction this morning. So hang on for me.
Speaker 1: Maria. Let's say hi to Michelle Michelle.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the game, Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be contested number two.
Speaker 3: So great, Michelle, so great, fall mix a little bit bigger. Some of the pumpkins in there are big, So just keep that in mind as he's reading. I need you to hang on. And then last, but not least, is going to be Mike Moore. Hi, Mike, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning, Welcome to.
Speaker 1: The Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 3: Dude, I got Maria, I've got Michelle, and now I've got Mike. In late number three, you're gonna listen to the Great Chili Brown do a reading. What page Tessa would you like to read from today?
Speaker 4: Mike, Maria and who else?
Speaker 3: Three? Mike, Maria and Mike Michelle. It went in order, Maria, Michelle and Mike.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, does that effect?
Speaker 1: Does that affect what page?
Speaker 4: You mean?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I just like that.
Speaker 4: They're all ms.
Speaker 1: Let's do one one eleven since it was eleven.
Speaker 2: Eleven yesterday, okay, and I manifested big time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna put mic on hold. And now we've got our man Chili. Okay, go ahead, dude me tough. You think it's gonna be tough?
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go. Chili is now put this What happened?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, you better? He doesn't have mull in yet.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Those those pumpkins are probably at least double there's like three times. I don't know if it's two or three, but the pumpkins are much larger.
Speaker 4: They're bulbus.
Speaker 1: He's struggling, he's struggling to get them all in. All right, here we go. Be careful, don't choke. Yeah, please don't choke. Oh okay, here we go. Don't threaten me with choking.
Speaker 3: Okay, Page eleven, Here we go, the Great Chili Brown Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Let it roll.
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 2: What what.
Speaker 1: Long is he reading or.
Speaker 2: Talking to me?
Speaker 4: I think he said that's.
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta bring that game back? All right?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, here we go. Please read Here we go and scene mm hmmm, Brian, okay, oh is that a gurgle?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: The fall eleven? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are watching this online. Oh uh huh, this is the best one ever on.
Speaker 2: Yo, thinking.
Speaker 1: Can't go.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: What I have not gotten one word? Not even a schroeder you think?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: Well, wow, whoa.
Speaker 1: Reading the boy page? I heard peppermint Patty? I heard peppermint patty? Was that pepper and pant scene?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Thank you brother?
Speaker 1: Should we just use fall Mix for all seasons ever?
Speaker 4: Fall Mix?
Speaker 1: You hated that one? Oh my god, I'm dying over here. Maria, Maria, good morning. I have no idea how you're gonna make a guess out of this.
Speaker 4: Maria, are you there, Maria, I can't hear you. Yes I can.
Speaker 1: I need a number.
Speaker 3: How many units in Chili's mouth during that amazing reading on page eleven?
Speaker 1: How many I'm gonna go with?
Speaker 4: Twenty?
Speaker 1: Say it again? Twenty four? Twenty four? Okay, please hold I hope the phones aren't crapping out on me.
Speaker 4: Michelle, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. You sound great?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Maria had a bit of twenty four, and again, these are a total number of units. It's the candy corn mixed in there with those pumpkins, very dense Michelle, how many units in Chili's mouth during that reading?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get at twenty five, twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, and last, but not least, it's Mike, Big Mike, I got a twenty four, I got a twenty five? How many units of candy corn and pumpkin fall mix in Chili's mouth during that reading?
Speaker 1: Twenty three twenty three.
Speaker 2: All close?
Speaker 3: Actual number of fall mixed units in Chili's mouth. Michelle nailed it, twenty five.
Speaker 2: On the numbers.
Speaker 4: She got it, Michelle, Yeah, you warn't.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, congratulations twenty five twenty five. Candy corn would be no problem at all. He would be able to read you, wouldn't be able to tell you anything in his mouth. It's those damn pumpkins that are in the fall mix.
Speaker 4: Twenty five gets or what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You get the mare of tickets to go to Poperroach and rise again.
Speaker 4: This is Rise of the Roach Tour twenty twenty five at Coyota Center. Tickets are even on sale. But you won because you guessed the Chile Brown game. Who great job, great job, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Michelle the winner, Maria and Mike, thanks for playing today.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Chili, Those pumpkins were undestructible.
Speaker 4: Look, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Did not need to see that chili.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you dude.