Speaker 1: Again. I went love again? What's all? What is all?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: I might have a special guess coming I might.
Speaker 3: Yo by it.
Speaker 1: What's all? Yo? Were lady be louder?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 1: H m? But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is to say.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys are doing okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Mr? Yeah? What's up guys?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo yo? But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Yo? No?
Speaker 1: But what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm wanna I'm on the bed okay, yay, yeah, oh h it didn't.
Speaker 1: Had uh sorry? But what is old?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: I hope that everybody is staying safe today?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope that we.
Speaker 3: A whole parable bone never died day.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? We'll play that so I did for dad ball.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 7: In the middle of the chaos, when the Knights get along, you show up with that steady hand.
Speaker 6: Where we all.
Speaker 5: Belong, lifting spirits, sharing wisdom, never asking why you're the quiet kind of hero in the corners of our lives.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, dead food for rother help you've given in everybody. You are an amazing person. True you support everybody in our community. Thank you so much. You have a great herd. Brother.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to say thank you from all of those.
Speaker 1: Through the laughs and.
Speaker 8: Through the struggles, you're always there, given time, giving effort like you really care.
Speaker 6: No spotlight, no eagle, just a.
Speaker 8: Brother with the soul helping carry all the weight so we don't feel alone.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Dead food brother, help you've given everybody. You are an amazing person. True you support everybody in our community. Thank you so much. You have a great herd.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 7: Just wanted to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: From all of us.
Speaker 9: It's the little things matter, the ways show your kind word of hope, listening here, leaving peace behind.
Speaker 7: We see.
Speaker 9: We appreciate you more.
Speaker 8: Than words can say.
Speaker 6: So here's a.
Speaker 8: Simple song from the heart on this very day.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Dead fool rather help you've given everybody. You are an amazing person. Truth you support everybody in our community.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: You have a great heart.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to say thank you. Ye we really mean this, thank you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? What is up? I hope everybody is having a great It's almost the end of the month, and I hope everybody is staying safe today. I want to say, you know this, this month was a good mood for us. By the way, I just want let's say this. We had the end of a platform de log.
Speaker 10: They.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, Oh, Steve Gorilla is here, the Gorilla.
Speaker 6: Guel it up?
Speaker 1: How you doing, ladies and gentlemen. Former Howard Stern uh interned Steve Gorilla, how you doing, record? Steve.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to come on and say thank you very much for all the kind words in the videos that you put up there.
Speaker 6: It's much appreciated, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir, thank you so much. I just wanted.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, Yeah, are you still there?
Speaker 6: Yes? I am sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm having an issue.
Speaker 6: Just welcome to my nightmare.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Casey had issues too. Casey had issues to today with his computer. Who's that Casey Armstrong?
Speaker 6: Is he broadcasting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did. He just got he was doing a show with Judy the Lawyer and Kayley.
Speaker 6: And that's fucking weird. I'm gonna have to call that on the fucker out. I was on the fucking phone with him the other day.
Speaker 10: Uh, you know, texting him, and he said he was not doing any more pie guess anymore.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing, by the way, I actually had here's the thing today. You had it. You had a big guest on your show today.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did, and I've always had big guests on my show.
Speaker 1: Ye did I tell you that? I gotta people tell you that stuttering Jawn attacked me for no reason.
Speaker 6: I'm not too shocked about that. But what did you do to make him attack you?
Speaker 1: No, h Here's the thing I did not. He He gave me a fifty dollars super chat and then he decided to He decided to say he didn't like what I was doing, like some of the people I had on my show. But I think someone came in as a thank him and tried to attack me. And then I, yeah, there's.
Speaker 10: No holds barred with John. So yeah, nothing nothing. I'm not surprised about anything anymore.
Speaker 1: So sorry, who's spotsycle?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 1: Pay? Dude? Pay? Says Griller. Why haven't you apologized.
Speaker 6: Because I don't apologize when I don't have to.
Speaker 1: Who's foticle?
Speaker 6: I don't know that it is ongoing. It's just did this is like?
Speaker 10: This is like if you were in kindergarten, it would be an upgrade to what's going on with this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also I've been dealing with this. I've been dealing with this ship for almost three for three years.
Speaker 10: Why I know I have a reason you probably don't. Well, I don't even know your story, buddy, I just know that you're just very nice and you, uh you always repost my ship, and I just.
Speaker 6: Really wanted to come on and say thank you for your support.
Speaker 10: Uh it just like that with me goes a long way, it doesn't go and unappreciated.
Speaker 1: So thank you. And I you know, I'm I'm a big, a big ban of stard I've had I've had surely on my show. I've had Bob Levy on my show.
Speaker 6: All good people, all very good people.
Speaker 1: And also I've had I've had your former landlord on my show.
Speaker 6: Too, which uh uh okay. Yeah.
Speaker 10: You know what though, you know what, Buddy, I think my philosophy is like I'm just not going to give that landlord.
Speaker 6: He wasn't my landlord.
Speaker 10: He was just more fucking someone who was just you know, thinking that he was doing the right thing, but he really wasn't.
Speaker 6: But well, we'll skip to that.
Speaker 10: And I just don't want to give that person any more ammunition to talk about me, because let let him.
Speaker 6: Let him starve.
Speaker 1: I want to ask this, Uh, did Tim Saby have something to do with you come into the debble Verse?
Speaker 10: Listen, man, I like you make it sound like there was an invitation or an application. I keep saying this on my show. I didn't sign up. I just started doing my show like I I've been doing. I've been doing my show way before the dabble Verse. I knew I had to get some traction, and I did a couple of shows to.
Speaker 6: Start promoting that I'll be broadcasting and stuff.
Speaker 10: I knew that I was gonna be getting into, uh say, a precarious situation with the dabble Verse, and I'm willing to understand and accept what I've gotten myself into.
Speaker 6: I'm not backing away from it at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I was just just reading some chad that someone's asking. The question was, what is girl's reason for these is because of Tim Savior?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Tim, all right, I'm gonna go I'm gonna give you a big revelation here so you can be a big shot in dumbas I'm gonna reveal to you that I just got out the phone with Tim saviy and he just sent me my last paycheck.
Speaker 6: He's been funding everything that I've been doing down here.
Speaker 10: He's been paying me to start my show up, basically to sabotage stuttering John. And you know, I might as well give you had the big revelation. So Tim has been behind this whole thing this whole time. He's been pulling the string.
Speaker 6: And now that John's leaving, uh.
Speaker 10: You know, Uh, it's it's he's he's you know, he's just We're just he's just.
Speaker 6: Happy and delited that you know, I was here to be a part of it. And and if I'm sorry, I don't mean to.
Speaker 10: Disappoint you, but that is not exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: I know, Steve, I know the truth. I know that you are. You are a brocket, You're a bit You're a better broadcaster than John.
Speaker 6: I listen, I'm not This isn't a competition to me, bro I don't know who's better or not.
Speaker 10: All I know is that I just I have conversations with people on my show, and that's that, you know, I you know, you want to come on and have a conversation and talk and bullshit somehow or another. Just when I do that with people, I just get them to either bring out the best in them or just have a conversation and that people enjoy listening to.
Speaker 6: Because that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 10: I'm having conversations with people I'm not in you know, I try to think it outside the box of an interview, man, and is if you that's why I like bringing friends on, because it's just so natural to have a conversation. If you want to listen to the conversations quote unquote interviews.
Speaker 6: That I do, you know, then go go right ahead.
Speaker 10: But that's why, you know, I have like someone like you know, Mini paz Stori, who's fucking a huge you know, uh, part of like, you know, the entertainment business for over thirty years. He's still my friend, you know, like we've been friends for so long. So when he comes on, it's not like an interview. We just have a conversation like we do when we talk any other time, you know, And that's that's what I'm here to do. I'm not here to like, you know, backstab or docs or fucking do all this other stupid shit. I'm just here to back I. I came into the dabbo Versus. No, I came into YouTube and the dabbo vers was here, and I use, I don't want to say us, because I appreciate what the dabbo Versus has done for me, because it's it's given me a new audience. It's given me at least another thousand people that follow me on my YouTube channel. My channel was monetized before, but I let it go dorm it. It's opened that door to monetize my channel again. I don't bash the dabble verse. I don't bash the people in the dabble verse. I welcome anybody that's positive and wants to come and watch me do what I do. But you know, I respect Rob Saul, and I respect Shuley, and I love what they're doing golding against John because you know, it's just the karma karmick, not karmic karma another person, but it's it's a karma that's coming back to the universe. And you know, I support why I'm I know I'm on the right side of what's going on.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Supertian? What do you think about Supertan?
Speaker 6: What do I think about super Tips.
Speaker 10: I think eve Emoks and super Tips don't get along, and I just I haven't been able to figure out.
Speaker 6: To make things well work the right way.
Speaker 10: So I'm just when it comes to technology, I get frustrated and angry and I want to throw and bring things.
Speaker 1: Hey like me because I just you don't hear the the damns and bucks I say every time this table don would have worked right because I use Yes, it's just you know, so, by the way, you were on the Sopranos.
Speaker 10: Or yeah, I know after I left the Stern Show, I worked on the Sopranos. That's why everybody think, oh, you left the Stern Show and you did nothing. I worked on the best TV show in the world for three years until nine to eleven happened, and.
Speaker 6: Then I had to get a real job.
Speaker 10: And then by the time they started production again, I was too deep into the real job that I had and I couldn't go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I want to ask this, you know, in the youth. By the way, I actually have had Tony Reality on my show. Who is that Tony Reality from Around the Horn on ESPU Tony Reality?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't follow sports, Buddy I'm sorry. You know, can you give me I want to I want to get my headphones on.
Speaker 6: I'm deaf.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? By the way, I was good. I did promote it. This is Here's the thing I want to say to anybody that is one of support. Uh hello, hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 10: Let me hold on a second. Let me connect my Bluetooth to these headphones. Okay, hey there, Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: What's up? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 10: I've had this problem with the Treatyard before. It doesn't connect to Wi Fi headphones. So if I say what a lot, I apologize. But you know, Jake, I worked in night I worked in nightclubs for almost twenty five years, and I have severe hearing loss. Yeah, because of the loud music that I refused to wear earphones, I mean earplugs and I didn't, and so I I have a lot of trouble hearing. So if I turned my head a little bit to the speaker, or if I say what, I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had people. I've had people I've had I've had people before they've had your issues, so I understand.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but sh stream Yard, like if I'm connected to my headphones on my phone, but Streamyard won't acknowledge my headphones. I've had this problem forward stream Yard. So but it's a big deal. I can hear you anyway. So but again, I just I just had a busy day, you know. I did my show this morning. I had a lot of things that I had to do for work. Then I went to go support my friend she's in the National Pool Female Championships the Westgate.
Speaker 6: But I just got home.
Speaker 10: But I just wanted to make sure that you offered me to come on, and I wanted to say thank you very much for your support.
Speaker 6: It doesn't go unrecognized, buddy.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You know what the thing is, It's like I just want to support people I support to you, you know, I want to also to say, you know, it's always awesome to do what we did. You know what this reason why I started streaming is too I wanted to interview. I want to talk to awesome people, not interview. Talk to these.
Speaker 10: Guys they get have a conversation, Jake, don't have an interview.
Speaker 1: Have a conversation, because you know, you know, here's the thing I started. I know what I'm doing I just don't want to disrespect anybody or you know, Kevin Burndon says, don't read the free checks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know they say, they say awful things. Don't let it get to you, buddy. I saw have a problem, you know, I have to. I'm starting how to deal with these these awful people that say these horrible things, that do these awful things. You know, I was just listening, I guess to Rob Salt, like I don't listen to this ship, Like I come home, I sit on my balcony, I smoke a joint, I have a cocktail, and you know this that everybody sends me all this stuff that is negative ship, that everybody's saying about me. But I uh, I'm learning to deal with it. But I was just listening to the fact that John, you know, he based his a lot of his I guess, his morals on how what an honest person he is. And I'm really just saying for the first time after all the time, that he's really not. I guess you know, when you when you say how honest you are, you're just probably just the worst because you're covering it up for all the lies you're telling him. So he just went on and the air and told everybody that Jerry that I knew I'm the one who docks Jerry's not I'm gonna tell you something right now, right here on your show, and I've said it on mine too, but I'm completely against dosing. He said that because Jerry that he told Jerry to come over and do me a favor. Meanwhile, I took Jerry when I first met Jerry went out to fucking dinner, and you know, my buddy took care of the fucking bill. So it wasn't like, you know, uh like like he was. He told John told it ordered him to do me a favor, like it's a fucking minion or something. I met Jerry, but John introduced us. But we met and hung out before, so we had an understanding of who you know.
Speaker 6: I A at that point, I did.
Speaker 10: Not know Jerry's role in this whole entire universe at all whatsoever. John just insisted on, like, how come you didn't call it? Like like when I first came out here, he gave me his number, how come you didn't call him?
Speaker 6: How come you didn't call him? I didn't call him?
Speaker 10: And I was like, why is John being so insistent on me and calling this guy. And now it kind of makes sense because if Jerry was in you know, if Jerry, if he had Jerry watching me, he would have all the information on me that he needed. So but when I did meet Jerry, he was a very nice guy. And I really had no idea what rolling paid in the Dabble versus or in John's show, because I don't watch his show, so I didn't know that he was that extensive and doing all those things that people are accusing of about. So I thought it was like an innocent thing where it was cool. So when he did come over to drop off some you know, white claw and help me with my computer, he did have to go through security, he did have.
Speaker 6: To show his driver's license.
Speaker 10: But I can tell you right now that was way before I knew Jerry even had a problem with the Dabble verse. It's way before John's even talking about, which is a blatant, fucking lie. Okay, it was three weeks before I even got my show off, before you even had super tips. Okay, So when John goes on the air and says the next day, you know I doxed him, that is one fucking false because it was three weeks before I even started my show. Secondly, the security guard that you have to go through to get into my little gated community, they only keep that information for less than twenty four hours. So if I did want to get Jerry's information and I went down to the guardhouse, it doesn't exist. And they never took his phone number, and they never took his address. They just took a picture. They just used his license to give him a past to come through here. So I still never did that. And for John to blatantly lie about that really goes against all his honesty proclamations that I've heard for the past thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also that I remembering the whole He says he's honest, but he wasn't honest to Howard about going to meet.
Speaker 6: You know that song I don't know who it is, but you know the songs I can see clearly now the rain is Unfortunately took me way too long to have those glasses on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and I wanted I want to ask this, you know, And I just want to say that I've watched the old show, Old Howard, and I've always wanted to meet you. But you know, but now I got to meet you, Miss Marilla, and I hope that we become I hope that we can listen.
Speaker 10: Man, you keep like doing those nice things for me on X when everybody try to trash me, and you always promote my show and say nice things.
Speaker 6: You'll always be in my corner pileth.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I also share. Also wait when this is done, I'm gonna put your channel in descript to this video so people could go subscribe to Gorilla Shock.
Speaker 10: XL Girl Yeah girl ups after Shock Excel on YouTube. And I'm grill Ovader on Instagram. Steve Gorilla. I didn't know what this is all gonna blow up, so my names are all over the place, Steve Gorilla on X and I guess you could use my name on TikTok and Facebook to find me. But I'm always open to positivity and anybody that wants to come on and be cool and don't forget about my book Gorilla Parts, available on Amazon and Audible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm actually Jake.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna have to due on my last save because my phone was dying and I forgot my gimbal back at the studio, So I was actually using my book to prop up the other side of my phone so I could be charged and talk to you at the same time.
Speaker 1: It started interrupt But you're the website that's on your ex you might want to check that because I was trying to grab it and it said it was in Ballad.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that has been all the march. Yeah, yeah, I got to take that down. I had to, Like I have was like, this is why I'm also having a hard time. I'm doing everything myself, everything that I've been doing since the beginning. I had somebody on another side producing and you know, getting all the technical shit together.
Speaker 6: All I had to do is come on and have a conversation.
Speaker 10: Remember that, Jake, I have a conversation with my guests, and they were doing all the other technical shit.
Speaker 6: Like running my YouTube channel and everything else.
Speaker 10: So that's why I'm kind of having a problem getting super chats right now because their names still attached to my YouTube channel and we're having a problem taking their name off and putting my name on. So I was monetized before super chats. I was when I was on the other network that I was broadcasting off of. I was getting three hundred and seventy five thousand use each episode, and it was. But it was before that the world got inundated with everybody having a podcast.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, everybody's got a podcast. Everybody and their brother got podcasts, and they think that they're because you know, but now it's like it's it's hard to get noticed with Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well that's why I backed away, Jake. I really did.
Speaker 10: When I came out to Vegas, I didn't have plans to start my show, and then, uh, you know, the way things go, life changes and you adapt and you survived, and I was given the task of starting my show again. And that's another story that's not anybody's business. But but whatever it is, I'm here, I started my show, I monetized my show, and I'm back doing what I was doing.
Speaker 6: Just unfortunately, the.
Speaker 10: Last time I did it, there was only a couple of people that had podcasts. And now everybody and their mother's got a podcast from their bathroom, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and and now it's like everybody's doing something, you know, even even people that even you know. I also have a question, because what do you think about Howard ever doing this contract serious?
Speaker 6: I think he should just go.
Speaker 10: I think after this loss, I just I'm probably gonna post it in a little while.
Speaker 6: Someone just sent me.
Speaker 10: I guess a lawyer really delved into that new lawsuit that's out there, and it's not the woman basically that I guess because Howard's got to meet the money and the media influenced that the headlines are really deceiving, and this lawyer all posted up on X and everything. This lawyer really went into town and did some research on the whole entire lawsuit. And it's not about this girl, uh getting money from them. It's about the the service that Howard did to her and the lies about I think somebody fucked up and she didn't sign an NDA, a non disclosure agreement, and then they lied again, and they lied three times, and they they tried to coercial and pressure into signing an NDA because they realized that they she didn't.
Speaker 6: So she's going to court not for money, She's going to court to discredit.
Speaker 10: All these accusations about her because she has information about Howard that's probably more lucrative than a lawsuit because once that that drudge, this credits all those NDAs that they claim that she signed and she didn't. She has freedom to say who Howard hangs out with, who Beth hangs out with, what they eat from fucking breakfast? How disorganized that cat organization is. That there's a lot of damning things that this woman knows, and she's not suing for money. She's suing for the discredit of the their accusations of the nd the legal NDA's they said she signed. So once she gets those credits, she can say anything she wants, and she wants to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Actually that is that you're actually knowledgeable about stuff like this.
Speaker 10: Well, I literally, like on my way back when I just pulled up a little while ago. It's why I don't know. I just have you gonna wind it up real quick. But I definitely, like I said, I wanted to come on and say thank you. But I just listened to that that old thing before I got out of the car, so it's fresh on my brain. Jake, if you ask me half an hour from now, I wouldn't be able to tell you what I just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, by the way, uh, by the way, you said Vegas. You're in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I they had a couple of weeks ago they had over there.
Speaker 10: I didn't stop by the Hackamania because I wanted to give Joe Cupcake a book because he's also been helping me with uh my my, uh super tips and trying to get things up, and I thought that was very nice of him. And I also wanted to stop by and give a book to Anthony Coumia because he's like the moment I asked him if I can you know, I was like the second guest on his ABC show when he first started, and uh, I did that. You know, Anthony Coomy has been nothing but great to me, uh the day I met him, and I just wanted to show some respect. Regardless if you forgot my book at the boar or not, I don't care. My whole point was the fact that I went out of my way down there to handle a book and say thank you. We'll look him in the eyes and shake his hand. I don't give a fuck he doesn't read my book, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The bar that they did was remember the seven they were supposed to do Hackamedias.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know. I don't know anything about that, buddy. All I all I know is that it wasn't that far. I had I had some free time, I went down there.
Speaker 10: I had two purposes to come down there was to give Cupcake and and uh Anthony a book, and then I went home. And then I later that night, I was invited because Black Flag was playing at my friend's club on Fremont Street, and I figured I might as well go stop by there. That's where I got you know, I invited quad Father to come down and watch Black Flag with me. That's how I became friends with him.
Speaker 6: And yeah, no, but you know, but it was.
Speaker 10: So I went down there and then it was just me and Anthony for about an hour and a half. While I was watching him. I don't I don't really gamble. I don't like to gamble. I'd rather use my money for tangible things. But Anthony, if you if listen, if I had Anthony's money, I'd gamble. You know what I'm saying, if you got enough money to gamble and not give him a.
Speaker 6: Fuck when you lose. Uh.
Speaker 10: But so I sat with him at the craps tablet at the Blackshack table for about an hour and a half, having a bunch of cocktails with him, and just he's just I genuinely consider Anthony a friend and he's like a big deal, and I just, you know, mad respect the man.
Speaker 1: I just want to ask, what do you think about Opie?
Speaker 10: I listened, I did Opie's show when I was promoting my book as well. I hope he has nothing but respect for me. I'd always bump into Opi here and there. But again I don't know him like Anthony. But Opie was very good to me on his show, and I just when someone's good to me and then we do a good interview together. When I got done, he actually texted me afterwards. You go, Steve, I'm so glad I had you on. You were great. Thank you. If I can get that, then that that means all the world to me. That means you're okay person.
Speaker 1: So, oh, Gorilla, that remember that link I sent you that Google Drive link?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not sure. I get a lot of shit from a lot of people. You gotta be more.
Speaker 1: Specific that yesterday when I sent you the link, link said google drive this. I didn't have your email, so I sent you that Google I put this song on a Google Drive and send it to you through a Google Drive. You know the song I made you?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, dude, thank you? That was cute. My mom my family like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did it because I wanted to do it. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you know, I really you know, I come. This is so. This year will be my tenth year on YouTube as a YouTuber, not as a streamer.
Speaker 6: That congratulations.
Speaker 1: So and I'll let me tell you a little little of this in twenty twelve.
Speaker 10: Okay, Jake, after this we gotta shout. I'm chill out, but go ahead. I appreciate you to now, but I you know what, I'm the avery to this. If you don't mind to be wrapping up.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap it up. Let's I just want to tell you a little because people don't a lot of people don't know this. But the reason I started streaming was to get my mom off the death of my father in.
Speaker 10: Twenty I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. It was alcoholism all in my world.
Speaker 1: I've been sober for six years.
Speaker 6: So it's congratulations. That's awesome. Good for you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've tried to be so even. Are you from Canada, bro A, I'm from Mississippi. But sometimes that's I have a stutter. I have a stutter.
Speaker 6: Problem, so do I don't don't. Don't worry about it, so do I. But no, you have a I have.
Speaker 10: A stutter, and I understand you get in certain situations you can't get something out. And there's nothing worse than when people go, oh, spit it out like I want to smack them right in the face and I opened my mouth.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't ever fucking disrespect when I can't get a word out, because you've been there too.
Speaker 6: I don't like that at all, buddies, So I got your back.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Why are you sorry? No, you didn't do that.
Speaker 10: I'm talking about when other people do it to you, and other people do it to me when I started and they have something stupid to say, like uh, I call I call them out on that bullshit right out right away, Yo, don't disrespect it does I can't get a word out?
Speaker 6: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? I thought you. Here's the thing. This is the problem is, like I come in the world, I'm there. I'm a Southern boy with a bunch of excuse my language, but Yankees, what was that? I'm sorry, sorry, I'm I always I always because of my Southern accent. A lot of people don't understand my southern accent.
Speaker 10: Oh no, well there's a that's southern right there, just the way you said accent. Sorry, no, why dude, keep it. That's your part of your personality. Own that ship, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just yeah. And also, by the way, check at the name of the book is Guerrilla Parts, Yes, sir, and uh I heard uh was who who people wanted to chest say that Chap wrote it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, they're my stories, Uh nobody. I wrote it with a great author, Jason Whosa, who has the ability to hit this sit there and listen to me tell all my stories and and and find my voice on paper. And then we both worked on and once he got it on paper, we worked on it together to make sure that all the stories were correct. But I I wrote the book with a fucking brilliant man by the name of Jason who's a yeah, and we we we developed a really awesome writing style back and forth, and he took my ability to tell a story and put it to a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Friday, I might be had. And Bob Leievey, you have anything you want me to say to Bob leaby for.
Speaker 6: You tell Bob Luby I said, what's up, mad, respect to you, brother.
Speaker 1: I bob lieve he's a good guy. I love him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, Friday, I have Tony Bennet's daughter coming on.
Speaker 1: So oh so is that a is that a exclusive? Oh my show, you're gonna have this Big Danes hear your heaven.
Speaker 10: No, Tony's daughter and Tony benn And Tony is a very dear, close friend of mine and she's coming on to promote a show in New York.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, by the way, guys, if Steve Gorilla is a good guy, I know. I know a lot of people are are accusing me or not reading the chat and stuff. But this is the problem. When I talk to my guests. I want to talk to my guests. I don't want to talk to the chat because the chat you're these people are I don't want to read half the ship that they're they're putting in the chat now.
Speaker 10: I know, I know it's really distracting. On top of the fact that then I can't get my super tips going. You know, I just want to be able to have a conversation with people and and make it interesting for everybody that's listening.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, uh, so let me ask you this. By the way, nice bass Pro I love bass Pro hat your hat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, bass Pro shop. That's where I go. Uh, I go to the auchery range there. I like to shoot my bow.
Speaker 1: What kind of bow you shoots?
Speaker 10: Well, the one I have out here is Old Country, but by my main bow, which is in New York, I'm going to bring it back, is a Hoyt.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good that's a good Bud's compound. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, my my friend, my friend shoots on the professional circuit, and he gave me his favorite bowl because he uh he got sponsored by I forget the other one of the other companies, so he can't be seen shooting a hot anymore.
Speaker 6: So he gave me his fucking like the Ferrari of all his boat collections, so he didn't want to sit on the shelf.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I'm bringing I'm bringing that bad boy out when I I'm going to New York next month, I'm bringing that boy, bad boy back with me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh, let me add one more question or that you gotta you gotta get you gotta go to bed suit.
Speaker 6: One more question, Jake, that's it.
Speaker 1: One more questions.
Speaker 6: Look, you got me this long, homie, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many? So do you? Uh? One thing is I just want to say thank you? And also what do you think about how what do you think about Carl from who are these podcasts?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 1: Carl? Himburger, Heburger? Who are these podcasts?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: You gotta understand something. When I come home or when I got a free moment to myself, I'm not I'm not listening or watching. I don't watch my own fucking show. When I left Howard started and I never listened to and Sturn again. I was never in a car, I didn't listen to the radio. I didn't care anymore. So I I, you know, no disrespect to anybody else's show on here.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 10: It's I know how hard it is to get out there and make content and get views and make a poignant fucking show every single day. But when I say don't watch anything or don't keep up with it, it means it because I just don't. I got other things I want to do, and it's not sit at home and listen to other people cash other people. I get a little tied up with this thing with John and everybody right now because unfortunately my name's in the mix.
Speaker 6: But my name wasn't in the mix, I would not be listening.
Speaker 1: Body Yeah any plugs plus, yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: I did my show with Vinnie past Story and Danny Minor. Look up Danny Minor. Everybody on YouTube and TikTok. He's got like a half a million followers on TikTok and like idea nine million views on Instagram last last month. He lives out here in Vegas and we we became friends. Danny Mine is a powerhouse when it comes to sort of, I guess he's he's just taking over the internet right now. You can't, I can't scroll without seeing Danny. Danny came on with me to interview Vinnie past Story today. You can watch it on Girls after Shock Excel. Of course, my book, Griller Parts is on Audible and Amazon, and uh, Grilla Vader on Instagram and Steve Gorilla on.
Speaker 1: X and by the way, and also you had, uh, you had Howard. You had Howie Mandel on show the other day. Who was that? You had Howie and William Shatner.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well you know what, this is the last thing, Jake, motherfucker. I'll give you credit, you know what to fucking keep somebody on the goddamn radio.
Speaker 6: This is ending it.
Speaker 10: After this yesterday, Howie Mandel was supposed to come on. There was a long shot that William Shatner was but the whole joke was supposed to be we're into me William Shatner than Howie Mandel on the AI a hologram and then either they were both gonna come on or just Howie. And how he was supposed to come on. He called my buddy Dave Nusbaum while he was on the air. Dave didn't answer the phone, how he thought he wasn't doing it, and how he went home. So I will have Howie Mandel on my phone. I apologize, but I wasn't. I was trying to trick everybody, but there was a hook at the end. I was never to deceive everybody like that, but you know I did. There was a problem and Dave, Dave knows he didn't pick up his phone, and how he thought that it wasn't going down, so he went home.
Speaker 6: So Dave knows that, and he said he's gonna make it up to me.
Speaker 10: How a man that will be on be on my show, hopefully maybe some point next week, and I will make that up to everybody else. But shadow was a long shot. I didn't think that was gonna happen. But I thought how he said how He was like, right there, he's gonna jump on. So if you watch me do the show, I keep thinking every time Dave moves that he was like bringing Howie on. And it didn't happen. So my apologies everybody, I will make it up. And on that note, Jake, I'm gonna go, motherfucker all right. Thank you, thank you for having me pal, and thank you for all the kind things you do.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you, all right.
Speaker 1: Love brother, but you know how to get out of this thing. You're out of there. That will is Steve Garrillo from the Howard Stern Show. That guys, by the way, Doom Doom, by the way, dude, thanks, I'm gonna shay. I am. I'm sorry that I am. I'm sorry that I didn't read any messages and stuff. I've been busy. I was busy doing my show while if people want to act like but I just want to say to everybody, thank you very much. This will be on the audio platforms before this. I'm really you appreciate uh you guys and I want to say thank you Steve Garrillo for showing up and be a part of this show. I really appreciate that. And I am who I am and I am different than everybody else. And I want to say thank.
Speaker 3: You, and I yeah, you know, but I don't have.
Speaker 1: I really wanna The one thing I do want to do want to say is like, by the way, I do need to h I want to say thank you guys very much. They went up on the price of streaming, not streaming at the price of YouTube premium. Now it's gonna be like seventeen to eighteen dollars for premium from YouTube premium, so I have to pay that now. I have to pay that on the night. So that bill's coming up. And I want to say thank you guys, and I want to say I'm looking at the board right now and I want to say thank you for everybody that's showing up, shows up. Do it be it? That's the bottle blood because I said so. And I want to say thank you to my guest, mister Steve Guerrillo, and I will talk to you guys later. By guys,