Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour brought to you by JRR and But like Thursday Night football.
Speaker 3: Brevard County, baby represent this place looks super cool. Cocoa Beach Fish Camp. On they went and Atlantic ab over there in Coco.
Speaker 2: Beach be there ahead of the Packers in the Lions game tomorrow evening six to eight. If you would like to swing.
Speaker 3: By, do we know the concert ticket giveaways? I know they're gonna be good. And also the new b w O koozies. The last time we were out, you know, I counted we went through almost eighty of them before.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll be sure to bring plenty of those and the stickers as well. So yeah, come on out six to eight, Cocoa Beach Fish Camp tomorrow evening pregaming action uh before Thursday Night football. Right, let's begin in Death Valley, Death Valley, California. In there hot as it can be. Yeah, and that was what was blamed for what is now the seventh truck fire this year in Death Valley on a roadway where trucks aren't even supposed to be driving. They're forbidden to drive through the national park there because of mainly two reasons. Some steep grades combined with extremely hot temperatures at times during the year makes for break failures. I was thinking melted tires, which was the case of this semi on Friday, that it's gone down to steep grade, it's hot, and next thing you know, it's forty four pounds of dried chickpeas are on fire. Chickpeas. Oh, that's what makes up a hummus, isn't it. No, that's I think I think so. Yeah, I think it is chickpea. Are those like chili beans? Is that the same thing? Yeah? I don't think there. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not ten percent. I mean it wasn't even one hundred percent sure it was in hummus. But now, back when you.
Speaker 2: Drove big rigs on the West coast, was this band uh effect through Death Valley? Did you ever run through Death Valley? There? There were no roles. We were Death Valley runners.
Speaker 3: That's why I said tires because it was so hot, pat that at times are retreads. You know about retreads on semi or yes, you see those at times in the middle of the travel lanes. Yes, you do on the highways and byways of America.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But when when my day is a truck and you know, when when meth was smiled upon to keep us up and rolling, it was more.
Speaker 2: Like e speeders, like it was the first smiled upon. Wow, because if you did, it would be a meth smile like. Yes, but anyway, summer teeth, I digress.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you for deciphering that, because I was wondering if you do, like I'm a gone me.
Speaker 2: Making a very strange face to him.
Speaker 3: But when when your cruise long you would see in death l you would see those retreads from semis sticking to the road because they were it was so hot, standing upright, just stuck there it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy. It was crazy. It was like the under tread just comes right out of the retread and the truck keeps going on down. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People that didn't know thought it was like seal carcasses on their road, which would be valley seals.
Speaker 2: Very odd, yes, common psyched.
Speaker 3: I never ran chick peet chickpeas in my truck. And if I did run some chicks, the old lizards, you know, the ones found in the lot. Sure, I ain't talking about comic coma coma coma chameleons.
Speaker 2: Sure, how about come and go? How about how about a headline of the week contender? This might qualify?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I got my pen ready? All right, we have we have officially decided. I think it was yesterday or the day before that nothing will ever beat miss honeycumb that we know.
Speaker 2: Of, honeycomb attacked by bees. Yes, but legendary. What do we have on here? Tokyo man arrested for allegedly snatching glasses using moped. Dozens found at his home.
Speaker 3: Old lo Okay, Tokyo man arrested for stealing glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy's gimmick is he has moped and he comes mopetting up to unsuspecting pedestrians and snatches their glasses right off their head and then mean right off, takes off his sunglasses or whatever kind of glasses. They found fifty pairs of glasses at his home. He's forty nine years old, has some sort of I don't know, fascination with strangers glasses. Is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Glasses fetish? Perhaps, that's why I'm saying, So I'm gonna fixation or fetish or yeah, I'm wondering if it's that kind of you know, fetish. Speaking of fetishes, a little later in the show, when we have some time, we have the the most popular fetishes of twenty twenty four that have been boiled down, and there's some new ones that have popped in there that I think we're gonna need to address.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably because Ai, the satan Ai ruins everything. By the way, yes, Pat chickpeas and garbonzo beans are the same thing. It's chili beans, right, yeah. Yeah. Or hummus, the popular worldwide protein and fiber versatile all hummus all the time. Here at jar R. We just sit here with the tunes are playing and we hummus Hummus radio.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, smoke ped man, we'll set you a sight here. All right. They haven't got the word in Virginia yet, or at least not on a widespread basis about this concept of Bob world order, which has its roots in the shoplifting epidemic that has plagued this country as of lates, where you know, you just folks feel like they have this right to just waltz into any kind of retailer and waltz out with whatever they want without paying no form of consequence.
Speaker 3: Well, BWO is the consequence. We have an armed guard in every retailer, paid for by the retailer, and that armed guard mows them down at the kneecaps, so the person steals. So then when they leave, they're in a wheelchair for life to roll around their neighborhood. And everybody goes, oh, no, what happened at BWO Avenue? You say West Virginia or Virginia, Virginia because I have sent Yeah, I've only sent like three or four to Virginia and a couple of West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Okay, this story pops up every year, but not at this level. Police are left stunned at a Virginia walmart when a guy decided despite the shop with a cop event that was going on h that featured at the time of his apprehension, fifty officers in the store and forty marked patrol cars in the parking lots. What's wrong with this guy? Well, you'd have to ask thirty two year old Hector d Velasquez Mala Dudnado of Chesterfield County, fourteen hundred dollars worth of crap he tried to wheel out without pain for the Walmart. While shop with the cop was going on.
Speaker 4: Between the Sheriff's Department and police officers about fifty uniform personnel at the store, a member of the staff at Walmart came up to us and informed us that they had a shoplifting in progress inside the store. We were able to see on video the suspect as he was concealing merchandise. As we approached from different directions, he tried to escape out the back of the store. I think he was stunned. Fifteen officers at that point. You know, we had thirty forty marked patrol cars in the parking lot, and when we found his vehicle was actually facing where all of our cars were part so he would have had to have seen them. It just didn't matter to him. He was going to take the chance.
Speaker 2: Is he doing the old They'll never expect this today? Yeah, not on this day.
Speaker 3: It's like the guy that wears this shirt that says I loved draw and he's dealing because he's like, I'm just gonna make it as obvious possible because then they'll just laugh and overlook me.
Speaker 2: You know why that guy walked into that one of the mark bag full of drugs? Marked bag full of drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly where the money pouch. That's the money sign on it. You know why that guy walked in and committed the crime even though seeing all the cop cars.
Speaker 2: Here's the real reason, because.
Speaker 3: He knew that BWO had not taken full effect there yet, and none of those officers had a submachine gun to wipe them out at the knees.
Speaker 2: Oh, it would have been a hell of gunfire.
Speaker 3: Insane. Wow, some people. I just yeah, you have that up up at a JR on Facebook page. You said, huh the story, Yeah, yeah, that's there.
Speaker 2: I'm going there right now. You look at that one Hector
Speaker 1: Like one oh one one double U jr R Orlando's rock station.