Speaker 1: One oh one with Linchin Taco, Orlando's Rock Station one oh one one w jr R. This hour brought you by our Rock Bank cash giveaways thirteen one thousand dollars cash giveaways each weekday for well the next few weeks, and they'll start with us each weekday morning right around nine oh five with a keyword you get every hour throughout the workday, and you can enter each hour at WJR dot com with said keyword. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As soon as you get to our site, little box pops up. You just put it in there. And then the next hour, if your phone rings with a number you don't know, answer it.
Speaker 1: Could be a price headquarter saying you've just rocked the bank to the tune of one thousand bucks right nine oh five for the first one, and we will remind you all right, Uh, driving under the influence never a good thing. Driving under the influence at one hundred and thirty miles an hour on I three ninety five really a bad thing. One hundred and thirty one hundred and thirty Yeah. Twenty eight year old and can Etiquette arrested yesterday morning when cops spotted him zooming by at that rate of speed. Not only could he of course killed someone, but once they got him pulled over.
Speaker 2: God, not only could it be killed somebody who said, plus, he's doing one hundred and thirty dollars an hour, so if there's one look, one little jiggle of the steering wheel with him being inebriated.
Speaker 1: He's rolling. This dude's name is Logan Murpher Zafari. And so the cops got him pulled over. They said he had slurred speech, the eyes glassy, the whole deal. He waked of alcohol, failed his field sobriety tests, so they arrested him, and of course they inquired, dude, what, first off, what are you thinking and you're out here doing one hundred and thirty miles an hour? Why I'm in a hurry to go home and see my cat?
Speaker 2: Okay, now, this guy's a weeny on top of things, in a.
Speaker 1: Hurry to go home and see his cats.
Speaker 2: You're a grown man. There could be a different excuse, like your dog, I gonna get home for the dog he's chewing up the couch and stuff, not a cat that just may said I gotta get home and feed the lion.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It's like saying, oh, I'm gonna go check on the hamsters.
Speaker 1: Dude, come on, man, Uber, buddy, Uber, it happened again. Okay, it's never pleasant to have to share these stories, but life happens, and strange things happen out of the normal that you would not anticipate occurring and ultimately resulting in the demise of someone, usually on a job setting or such.
Speaker 2: It's an industrial accident. But you know, nine out of ten times, what's this high school track meet? I heard you say that in the tea And was it a javelin? No starter gun had had a bullet in it, kind of like what's his name the actor?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, no, it was not an Alec Baldwin deal. Okay, errant hammer throw. That's the big steel ball on the chain, Yeah that you you run around in a circle, and yeah, the sixteen pound metal ball on the chain went horribly off course, striking a parent of one of the athletes that was participating in this high school meet in Colorado. God, dog, that is morbid.
Speaker 2: So not only did it happen, then the kids there wouldn't happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, they said.
Speaker 2: This is javelin or a hammer, which when you taken I'm taking the javelin.
Speaker 1: Are you are you checking out instantly?
Speaker 2: I'm just sassy in a question. You gotta figure Jablin's going pat right here? Yeah, they got quicker. Yeah, this this is like, this is this? I immediately thought of the final destination the.
Speaker 1: The race, the stock car racing. I didn't see it, which, well, that's one of the scenes in that is like the car going off completely into the crowdrod. This is you know, at a sporting events, you don't normally fear for your life.
Speaker 2: No, but we've seen it. We saw it firsthanded Daytona. Remember Oh yeah, that that Infinity Series race the engine block went into the crowd. That was hammer throw dude. God, we went all the way up into the stands. That person sucks to throwing the hammer a pat. I've been to track events. My daughter did track for a semester, and uh, I've seen stuff like this. And when they practiced, by the way they practiced with you usually fake stuff. So this is a real meat. They're using the real deal, right, Look you throw that hammer.
Speaker 1: Oh he just spun around and wrapped the head.
Speaker 2: But I guess they just you know what, I got discombobulated just spinning around twice like ago too early. No, they were dizzy, they were new at this, probably were dizzy. Plus it's a high schooler and it yeah, let it go at the wrong point.
Speaker 1: The Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning to consumers about gas station boner pills, and they named named some specific products.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you're getting gas station BPS, man, it's kind of I mean, you could, you could get a prescription, right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you would hope you'd go that route, but you know, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: It's like gas station speed, right, and they're soul right next.
Speaker 1: To each other. You've seen these in the well, not exactly the chain convenience stores, but the more off brand, Can I say it for you, the shadier ones. Yes. So. And if you've ever gone up to the counter, who buy is this scrap? Well, apparently enough people do to justify the warning from the Food and Drug Administration, saying that many of these sexual supplements found in those stores have been found to contain ingredients that have potential life threatening risks to consumers, particularly those with underlying health issues. The specific brands named King of Romance, Black Panther, the Extreme Diamond three thousand, Rhino Blitz Gold three thousand in my favorite African Superman, Wow one more time in that last one African Superman. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Not to be confused with Soup can Man. Dude, there's two different No soupcn mantle, He'll wreck you'll wreck a home.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Two different people texted in.
Speaker 1: Goat weed rocks.
Speaker 2: I guess that's one of the boner pills over the uh, over the counter at these shady stores.
Speaker 1: Well, that was named horny goat Weed.
Speaker 2: Somebody else said that was not named Is that Is that a street name or is that a legitimate Is that actually what it's sold as? If you had I don't know now three people texting it in at five forty in the morning, it's a legit name, I would say, horny Goatweed, let me text, let me google that one. And then somebody else asked, did the person die at the hammer throat?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, an that's it happened again.
Speaker 2: Anytime that there's an it happened again story, it means that a person died. Oh gosh, yes, there is force fact. Horny goat Weeds sixty capsules will run you nine to ninety nine. Now, guys, I want you to remember this, guys that if you're spending you can get sixty of them for nine to ninety nine. And I guarantee at that little shady store you're spending about five bucks a pop.
Speaker 1: For Rhino Blitz Gold three thousand. Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know about for that one, but I'm talking about for horny goatweed. Those are the kind of convenience stores when you walk in and it's like the bread has a price tag that's been put on there, and then another one over it, you know, because.
Speaker 1: We can get a few more days out of this.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of mold, open up the loaf, scrape it off a little bit, and slap a seventy five cent on that dang.
Speaker 1: Still has the full rack of porno mags behind the counter. Oh yeah, the three packs.
Speaker 2: Guarantee if you said, hey, you have it in meth, you might get a taker. Horny goat goat weed is a is real at uh at Indian stores. Well we can't just oh, it's sold in publics too. According according to listeners, is sold in publics horny goat weed.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's a dang pattison dang.
Speaker 1: But thank you for that info, let your.
Speaker 2: Talk on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R