Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the internet. You're busy. Let's do this for February fifth, twenty twenty five. For the next hour or so, let me help you sort through the world of gaming on Game mess Mornings Live with Me Jeff Grubb. Today, Nintendo says switch to we'll have a price, so you could stop worrying about that, everybody, But first please join me and welcoming today's co host the Game Best Mornings. It's Lucy James. Games. Everyone. How's it going?
Speaker 2: Lucy doing okay? Thank you?
Speaker 3: In the middle of decorating, How obvious is it that I ran out of wallpaper?
Speaker 1: It's you know what? I can't I actually can't tell. It looks like it could be on purpose. I'm legitimately not. That's probably just on cam. If I was there, I'm sure it looked terrible. Lucy. Is that we want me to say? Oh? There it is? Okay, there it is.
Speaker 2: No, I'm other than a slight cold, I'm doing okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I yeah, it's it's been really cold in the Bay recently, and I mean, I know it's not very cold by you know, the rest of the world's standards, but in California, everyone is human.
Speaker 2: Well, because that's so chilly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like, and let's be clear, the homes where you're at are not built for variations in temperature. They're built for one temperature because that's traditionally what it's always been. So yeah, like seventy degrees yep, not a lot of insolation, not a lot of air conditioning. So yeah, that could be, that could be rough. We are we're doing okay here now, although I think just the way it's worked recently where Dan will complain about how cold it is and then two days later it's that cold here. So yesterday it was like six degrees at his house, I'm like, it's like forty here now, that's great, And I think it's going down to his temperature again. So it turns out whether it just moves that way, but I'm like, hey, I'm fine, the kids are starting to feel a little bit better. I'm going to still keep going outside. I'll just bundle up because it's been too long of not really going outside. This has been a rough winter, so going to do that.
Speaker 3: Have you got a sauna? You know, you could be like the Fins and have a sauna. It's a lot on Facebook marketplace over here, for some reason.
Speaker 1: Were they just like like a portable ones, So like, well, like what's something okay interesting?
Speaker 3: So you can get you can get some that are you know, basically like a tent and you can move pop up tent, but you can get like kind of a built right.
Speaker 1: I'd have been in one of those tent ones in Dan Record's basement and I had to try to super Mario Brothers three while in there, and uh like it was that was unpleasant actually because I was clothed and a head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, you could you know, that was a traumatic experience. You could, you know, take back.
Speaker 1: Control face the demons.
Speaker 3: Face the demons face the demons in in heat and what's the word when it's like really of humid y?
Speaker 2: What'd be great? Great for your pause?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: An't forgetting out any gunk, that's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I I I, uh just I was just sweat when I was done in there, and my clothes were a mess. I probably should not have done that, but it was very fun because like it was very humid. Dan gave me his worst Chinese handheld to go in there, because that thing has to have been destroyed because it was just so wet by the time I was rough in there. All right, let's explain what we do here most weekdays, I, Jeff Greb, will help peace your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. If you were watching live on twitch welcome, You can always listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for Game Mess Mornings, or find the RSS on giant bomb dot com. You can also catch a show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube. Hello YouTube. All right, we have a lot to get into, so let's start the Morning Mess with. Nintendo confirms timings for the Switch to Direct in Ale. This is from Ali Reynolds at Nintendo Life. Nintendo has provided a smidge more information regarding its upcoming Nintendo Direct in April, focused entirely on the much anticipated switch to console, scheduled to commence on the second of April, which we already knew. We now know that it will be broadcasted at the following times in North America six am Pacific daylight savings. That's not right, It's got to be a still standard time at that point.
Speaker 3: Yes, six all, I will also be enjoying that at a reasonable hour of nine am instead of six am grown Nintendo.
Speaker 1: Yep, come on, yeah six am, so Jan I don't know, you could just sleep there. It will be fine. We can handle that. And then nine am Eastern and then and the UK that's two pm BST a real time, I'm sure throughout the rest of Europe.
Speaker 2: Three summer time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, British summertime. That sounds real. I think this is central European summer time three pm there as yeah, yeah, although again I don't think summertime would have started by then. Asia, Oceania will be ten pm and your local time. You know. It's just there's the whole thing here that I'm going to read that apparently because it only applies to me. It would be nine am my time. That's what really matters everybody. This is just like slightly more information, although I'm like surprised. It's like, why'd they wait to tell us this? And then also why tell us this early if you weren't going to tell us originally in that video where you announced this was happening on April second. But whatever, that's just Nintendo being a little strange. I'm like still not sure like how to set my expectations for this thing other than hey, I hope they show me at all of my dreams, show me all the games that I want to see, as well as like all the kind of obvious stuff like, hey, three D Mario. You already talked about a new Mario Kart Animal Crossing. You just talked about how well that sold, So probably another one of those pretty soon. I'm like beginning to build probably an impossible list in my brain. Lucy, I don't know where where should I be setting my expectations.
Speaker 3: I love that you said I I'm going to be I'm going to set my expectations, but I also I need them to give me everything I've a dream exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm a broken person.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that this has potential to be pretty big.
Speaker 2: You know, it feels like they've been cooking for a while.
Speaker 3: New console Switch finally on the decline, didn't meet its expectations. They need to kind of stir up some excitement and if GTA slips, it's gonna be Nintendo's yeah, right, Like, so I think they have the chance to go all out with this. I really hope they do, because I mean, even from that first look at.
Speaker 2: The hardware, I'm not particularly excited about what I've seen so far.
Speaker 3: Shoot, Heyshida said the other day something about like the mouse, the rumored mouse part of it, and so I'm interested to see what that's going to be.
Speaker 2: But I I don't know.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's been so long since we've had a new a new console and that new exciting slate moment.
Speaker 2: So I really hope they go all out with it. I really hope that like Metroid gets a date.
Speaker 3: And I'm trying to think because yeah, like I said, I've never been the biggest Intendal person, just purely because I didn't grow up with it, right, So while I love Nintendo games, I don't have the same connection, And so I think the thing that would excite me most at the moment certainly not third party. But I do think a new three D Mario because I was obsessed with Odyssey when it came out, and yeah, I think Animal Crossing was such a moment. I didn't expect to get into it as much as I did, and then that obsession carried over to Dundoko Island. Uh yuck is so I don't know, I'm yeah, I'm just hoving with some good stuff. I am really intrigued to see.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe this is where Hollow Night shows up, shows up.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's a possibility. Yeah, there is that rumored, unconfirmed and maybe a little bit weird now because they are talking about the timing more of this direct. But apparently they're going to have a direct this month. I've heard that as well, and this would be focused on Switch one and that's probably where they could give us the date for Metroy Prime four. People keep pointing out to me that when they open up their switch and go to the e shop or like the little news page that, yeah, before you actually click into the fully open your switch, they'll see stuff like, hey, Metroy Prime four a Switch one game still coming it being marketed there. So Nintendo is still very much treating that as a Switch one game. So we could get more information about that here in February. But but yeah, like it does feel like, okay, well, if that's happening, why are you talking so much about this April one when you could have just like waited. Honestly, they could have announced the timing for this one at the end of a February direct So it just feels a little strange thing. Yeah yeah, but it's Nintendo, so it's like trying to figure this out is pointless. They are a weird company and they will do things their own way. Speaking of which, switch to price will consider the affordability customers expect from Nintendo, says president. This is from Chris Scullion at BGC. The price of the switch to hardware will take into account numerous factors, including Nintendo's trademark affordability, its president has said. During a Q and A following Nintendo's Q three financial results, Nintendo President Shuntaro for Okawa was asked about the company's thoughts on hardware pricing. Specifically, for Okawa was asked if there was any chance to any change to Nintendo's stance on what constitutes an acceptable price point given various global economic factors. For Akawa replied that not only does Nintendo have to take into account Japan's increased inflation rate, it also has to consider the exchange rate environment has changed considerably since the switch launched in twenty seventeen. However, he noted that Nintendo has also has to excuse me, has to consider the affordability that our customers expect from Nintendo products, saying that the company needs to take all these factors into account when considering the price of its products. This is still the main thing that people are now focused on, since we had everything confirmed about the hardware, and we know that there's a date to talk about all the software and all the stuff after that, and that's probably where they'll talk about the price as well. But the price is like just going to be a point of contention people. You know, it's hard to spend four hundred to five hundred dollars on something, and so people are thinking about that right now and trying to like dial in where they think this thing is going to land. And Lucy, I think I've been kind of at a point where it's like, I think this thing is going to be four hundred dollars for quite some time, and I think this mostly convinces me of that, although I mean people are saying, hey, maybe three fifty still like the O lead, and then of course it could be more as well. I don't know where are you at. Does any of this change like what you're expecting?
Speaker 2: I honestly don't think it does.
Speaker 3: I think really proof is going to be in the pudding when it comes to pricing, because we can speculate all we want, but as we know, we are living in unprecedented time.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, man, but I'm kind of fed up of how unprecedented these times are becoming. Yep, are they going to be tarriffsed by then? They're not going to be by? Then? Is the I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. Let's let's not bring the mood down.
Speaker 3: However, let's just talk about the fact that, yeah, I mean, things are subject to change. They're probably finalizing that stuff on their end too. I I think I think this is the point where I think I've made it on this show, if not another show before, where it's like, I am less excited about the box. If the box is what I feel is going to be a reasonable price, because it's the software that I am the most interested in. So if Nintendo comes out with a compelling enough slate of games that I want to play and can only play on switch to, then that is the ultimately the thing that I take into consideration when I am making my purchasing decisions because right now, I mean my I'm sorry Nintendo fans, my my switch is gathering dust because I'm I'm in a PC era, And yeah, I do want to be able to you know, I want to go back to the heyday of I remember when you know, we were all locked into was an animal crossing and I was in multiple discords and group chats.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing would be like, you know, when.
Speaker 3: When Tears the Kingdom came around, me and my friend Andrew went around to TAM's place and Tam was playing on the TV. Andrew and I both handheld and we all just playing Teas of the Kingdom together, and it's like I want, I want those moments again.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited. But again this feeds into like the first one where it's you know, the first story words. I need to know what what games they've got we got for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think people have a much easier time just to find four hundred to five hundred dollars if there are just games you can't possibly miss out on. And you know, I think I am most curious about that as well, because I think it is very easy for Nintendo to look at, Hey, here's what's sold well on the switch. Let's just just do the new versions of those and not have a lot of stuff that's new and exciting met.
Speaker 2: The new switch, yes, same as the old switch.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's you know, I think there's gonna be quite a bit of potential for that to happen. They are already like starting off with Mario Kart, but we don't Hey, maybe there's a gimmick to Mario Kart that we don't know about. Yeah, twenty four players, right exactly, and then maybe a new Animal Crossing is a big expansion to the idea of what Animal Crossing could be. I don't know, but I imagine mostly it's going to be like, yeah, here's the Breath of the Wild remaster that we've we've been showing off to developers, and here's a lot of like filling in the slots of like, here's this franchise on this console that will just sell for the entire generation, and that maybe like there are some surprises like Mario Paint or something along those lines, But I do I think Nintendo understands that surprise and delight like coming to people and like giving them experience they didn't know they wanted is important and crucial to making the switch feel special, and they'll want to recreate that with the switch to as best they can. And I'm sure they've been spending years figuring out what that looks like as far as like for them dialing in a price themselves. I think you're right, they're still finalizing that. It's not finalized yet. They're still fine analyzing that because of the uncertainty of the world, and I think that will probably lead them to leaning towards a slightly higher price than they might have gone with otherwise, just so they can bake in that uncertainty. Will they'll be Terriff's wool there, Well, that doesn't doesn't matter. They don't know. They can't, like just on a whim every time something crazy happens in the world change the price of the switch to so they sort of have to try to guess what things are going to look like. And it's probably safest to go with a worst case scenario assumption. And so yeah, I think they probably still lean towards something that can be argued to be affordable while still being relatively high priced at this point, though I'm not expecting it to be five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: But hey, we'll see, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's see here. EA had their financial results. We talked about Nintendo's yesterday on the BombCast, but EA had theirs as well and said that they were not the financial performance we wanted or expected. This comes from Sophie McAvoy at gi dot biz. Electronic Arts Is published its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year twenty five, experiencing declients in revenue and netbookings. CEO Andrew Wilson said it was not the financial performance we wanted, which was driven by the temporary underperformance of EA Sports FC twenty five. So I like temporary. They're going to make more money in the future. Don't worry everybody. EA pre announced its Q three results last month, in which it revisited its full year and third year guidance due to due to two factors that are due to two of its franchises excuse me, EA Sports FC and Dragon Age not meeting financial expectation. Here's what you need to know. The revenue was down or was down three percent to one point eight eight billion. Net income was up one percent to two hundred ninety three but million and then net bookings, which is just like any business that they've been able to get a contract for that will come in at some point in the future, was down six percent to two point two two billion. Highlights. EA Sports FC twenty five experienced a high quality, stable launch, but it did not carry its momentum through the quarter, and that's the biggest culprit here for why EA missed its targets. But they also like point out, like you know, Apex Legends was down, although that was down with like within its expected range, but now they're like also kind of changing up their their story on that a little bit, and we'll talk about that more here in a moment. And then of course Dragon Age the Veil Guard also underperformed. I think this came up several times when we were looking at those Nintendo numbers. Lucy Mario Kart eight Deluxe in the last three months of the year sold two million copies, and according to EAU, Dragon Age the Veil Guard, a multi platform release, had one point five million players. So it's like kind of puts into perspective how like something that big and important can miss the mark pretty hard. And when we talk about what well, you know, those are unfair expectations. It seems like those are should have been pretty fair expectations for dragon Age, and they just could not get a broad community, broad audience excited about it, which is what Andrew Wilson said. They are promising to like double down on here here. Actually, I'll just read what CFO Stuart Canfield said, the importance of our actions or this reinforces the importance of our actions to reallocate resources towards our most significant and highest potential opportunities. So they're once again understanding, Hey, we are going to hunker down and really focus on the stuff that we think can be the biggest successes. And right now that still includes something like mass Effect, But it feels like we're in a world where maybe one day that doesn't even include that. I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think mass effect is the last shot bioare has at this point.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean to talk about the story from the top.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of the reporting that came out of this last week was obviously focused on Dragonage and Dragonage. It's an unfortunate reality, it is true. But I think the positioning of EA's down financials just purely on Dragon Age when.
Speaker 2: FIFA, let's just call it FIFA. Maybe, dude, I don't know, maybe removing the branding from one.
Speaker 3: Of your highest earning and most icon series for the last thirty years wasn't the best move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you're right. I guess I got it.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I get it. You don't want to pay FIFA for the use of their rights.
Speaker 3: But oh no, dude, if you're talking about like, I don't know, maybe what was it like EA Sports.
Speaker 2: Football Club shit name? Yeah, no, terrible.
Speaker 3: Name anyway, and also yeah, you're looking at again global uncertainty, but anyway, So yeah, the thing with Dragon Age is like I was disappointed by the game, don't get me wrong, but also, you know, a lot of people did like it, and I think it is sad because the way that franchise has kind of.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just it's gone now, right, it's it. There's no coming back to Dragon Age at this point.
Speaker 1: Feels like they are saying themselves as we are not focusing on a game like that going forward.
Speaker 3: And I mean the writing was on the wall even when they said, like there's definitely going to be no DLC, you know, looking at was it creative director John Eppler, You know, I was.
Speaker 2: I was on Blue Sky and I saw that he'd already been moved to Skate.
Speaker 3: Corin Bush left the company, a lot of developers left, and they were having layoffs and it was just like, yeah, the writing was on the wall there, and you know, it's sad. Game development is very difficult. That game took ten years and went through multiple iterations. By all accounts, it sounds like a miserable not completely miserable, but like a challenging dev experience. And the fact that they managed to ship anything anything at all, always a miracle. But I think especially so with Dragon Age and yeah, with EA, I mean, yeah, Apex is in what it's twenty something season and like coming up they have Black Panther, what else? Same stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm also intrigued to see how much Yeah, yeah, because Marvel's the Yeah, I don't know, it's it's not the same environment for Marvel as it was when those games got signed. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, if you could do with Spider Man, Spider Man sells very well everything Spider Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm also I'm also like, I'm really intrigued to see about this the SIMS stuff. So again, by all accounts, they released the legacy collection of SIMS one and SIMS two. That's incredible because you know, SIMS one has never been available digitally. I don't think SIMS two has been either, And unfortunately they've kind of whipped it, uh the subreddit on fire at the moment, because.
Speaker 1: I'm just not surprised. We talked, I talked about this last week when they got announced, and I'm like, I'm gonna wait to see what that community has to say about this, and here we are.
Speaker 3: It just you know, I've got a code. I need to play it to see for myself. But like a lot of people just saying straight up, they just can't play it, Like the game just crashes and it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of working Windows ten and eleven and it doesn't work on Windows ten and eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean, look, taking the crown for the most unplayable SIMS game from the SIMS three am I right, little simple little SIMS joke.
Speaker 2: There, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it is that kind of triple a bubble contracted slush popping and EA still making a bottle load of.
Speaker 2: Money yeah, yeah, and I think still making a lot of money.
Speaker 3: And then Battlefield of this year, so we'll see how see how that one does.
Speaker 2: I'm really intrigued to see.
Speaker 3: How people react to Battlefield because it feels like, I mean, what was what was the last Battlefield game that really hit it was?
Speaker 1: It was Battlefield one, which I think was twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen. Yeah, and that and that one did not hit like four, as Nelick put puts out in chat four hit much harder than even one did. Yeah, but one did very well. Yeah. And then after that we had Battlefield five, which missed, and then Battlefield twenty forty two, which missed even more so. And listen, I think part of that is that they have a hard time figuring out how to present Battlefield in the first place, and how to make it feel fresh and like essential.
Speaker 2: And also it's the least one they did Oddline yeah.
Speaker 1: Hard Life, yeah, oh god. And then it's like they also these are seventy dollars games, seventy dollars multiplayer Shooters twenty forty two is only a multiplayer shooter, no campaign, and there are other ways for people to play online multiplayer shooters for free and you know we just talked about you know, Marvel not really popping off. Well it does pop off. It's a free play rivals with very yeah, of course very attractive character designs, and it's free and anyone could try it, and it just and everyone understands how to play because everyone played Overwatch, Like there are some ways to make that stuff work for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Going back to what Andrew Wilson said about a Dragon Age, one of the things he said that the players need and why they didn't, you know, connect with this game on a broader way as they want shared worlds, which I don't. I'm not sure exactly what he's trying to say there, although I think if I like had to bet, I would say I think he's saying, you know, with this game actually should have been online cooperative live service game in the first place. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not the point of Dragon Age.
Speaker 1: It's also just not the problem with Dragon Age. The problem was it was too smooth down, it was too polished because they had this online live service game that they were trying to turn into an RPG, and they didn't have time to sort of build up new bones. They had to just shave off all the bones they didn't want anymore, and you're left with an uninteresting product at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: And that makes me nervous about mass effect. I mean, I've been nervous about mass effect.
Speaker 2: I know those people who really enjoyed massfactories multiplayer. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I remember they put it in an inquisition. I didn't even touch it. They try to do the same thing. But like, yeah, I mean by away games, it's the story.
Speaker 2: It's your story through that character.
Speaker 3: You know, I am the gray Warden, I am the hero for Eldon, I am Shepherd. I don't want to have that shared experience with someone else. It'll be like you know, it's also baffling to me because you know, boulders Gate three did so well there is alia market for those people who want that single player experience.
Speaker 2: So for him to say people want this shared world thing, I think it's such a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, like, there's no chance he's talking about like the kind of shared gameplay you can do in balder Skate three, right, Like, that's not what he means when we talk.
Speaker 2: About he he means lobbies.
Speaker 3: He means anything you can jam micro transactions into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think you're right. That's the assumption I'm making as well. But it's like not balder Skate three is a shared world experience technically, and if you talk about that, fantastic, we just I don't think anyone thinks he's talking about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, having seen what EA has been up to for the last like fifteen years, you can definitely read between the lines.
Speaker 1: Yep, that that's right, and reading between the lines of all this stuff is yeah, no more dragon Age. That Mass Effect could be a very different thing. They already talked about reimagining development of that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know what, you know what hang on right by right. My prediction for Drive, my prediction for Mass Effect. You are a miscellaneous N seven marine and you get sent on strike missions around the galaxy. That's the game. Yeah, that's it's going to be a live service bullshit games. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you also, yeah, there will.
Speaker 3: Be they will have to have recruitment missions to build up a squad.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think that's going to be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. At this point, I'm I'm toning down my expectations and excitement for mass Efect five.
Speaker 2: So because they're not they're not showing like obviously they don't want to say if it's Shepherd's going to be back or whatever.
Speaker 3: But like the fact that Leara is there Liara makes me think that like she's going to be some kind of faction leader and you go to her and you get missions from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's I think that's what they'll.
Speaker 3: Do with key people from Mass Effect who could be alive still at that point, Like obviously some of them will be dead, but you know, sorry lived for.
Speaker 2: A one thousand years.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think I bummed myself out.
Speaker 2: My hypothetical scenario, and I'm bummed myself out. Oh yeah, no, no, yes, Bungus is right. Leara is the shadow broker. So yeah, that's the yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: EA had other stuff to say. Uh. In fact that they talked a little bit about switch to. I don't know if they're like hooking their wagon to switch to, but they're definitely like, hey, we know investors like to hear switch to right now. It's one of the things that you know when when investors talked to their analysts, their analysts are all saying, hey, switch to and GTA six those are things they're going to turn around this industry. So e A saying hey that, uh, the EA Sports FC and Madden could find real energy on switch to. I wouldn't take that three and now e A is going to be all in on this system. But that that is something that Wilson said. This is from Andy Robinson at VGC Electronic Arts has spoken about its potential support for switch to and name checked franchises like Madden and EA Sports FC. Now, FIFA did come out to the switch consistently throughout that entire thing, throughout the entire life. Madden never did. Uh, So that is a sign of like, Okay, they're going to try something, and I think we get at least a Madden on there in the first year. We'll see how that does. But I don't know, I feel like trying to make it. I mean the my I think my SIMS Cozy Bundle they mentioned that as well, that did very well, better than they expected. And I think part of it is it sold really well on switch It's like maybe it's in the home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the thing is as well.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget the FIFA port switch port is notoriously dreadful, leading to IG and doing one of the funniest things I've ever seen them do, which was I think the line was because EA has just copy pasted the game from last year's game, and we're going to copy paste last year that's for you and just change the number.
Speaker 1: So yep, and that that's in it. It's just a roster update every year. That's all that game is. And uh, you know, switch to will have more power. They probably will update it for Switch too, but then I don't think they'll update it after that. They'll kind of do the same thing. That's the kind of token sport the Switch gets from EA. There was that period there where they did I think they put like Burnout Paradise Remaster on the Switch.
Speaker 2: And they yeah.
Speaker 1: Come to it too. Yeah, yeah, see, some of the party games do come to the Switch. They actually tend to do pretty well on the Switch. I think it takes two sold very well on the Switch. I think it's on there.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean it takes two sold.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love that game, but I didn't expect it to be a twenty million A.
Speaker 1: Million apparently a big part of that is China, but I think I think it's half so even if they could take out like China falling a lot of this game for whatever reason. Apparently divorce, like legit, divorce is huge in China right now. Apparently that was the that was the reasoning that was set in some story somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, China's hottest trend divorce.
Speaker 1: Divorce, separation. Even if you take that out ten million copies ever where else in the world, still super impressive. So yeah, it's a great game. I love to h.
Speaker 2: Oh, mate, you should play. We should stream it with like Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I will actually.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, because you can't do you have to talk to get through stuff.
Speaker 1: So maybe not Dan.
Speaker 2: No, I think you should play with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, damn it a married couple. Dannit. Dang it, dan it? Yes, God, dann it all right. Uh, there's still one more from EA here. E A CEO says a more meaningful update of Apex Legends is in development. This is from Sophie McAvoy at g I Do Biz. Despite performing in line with expectations, netbookings for Apex Legends were down year over year during EA's Q three fiscal year twenty five, e A CEO Andrew Wilson reflected on the franchise's future during the earnings call Q and A, where he laid out the firm's plans to implement changes to improve Apex Legends, including the idea of Apex two point zero. This is a change. This is different than what they were doing with Apex Legends just a few months ago, and maybe a long longer than that. Who knows what happened internally, But the whole idea was, let's cancel the titan Fall Legends stuff that we're working on because we don't want to invest in Apext Legends, because we don't think that investing in it will be worth the return that we will get. So instead, let's just let it slowly dwindle and do minimum investment and let that money sort of just keep creeping in from a legacy audience while we figure out something new years down the line. Now now that now EA Football Club is underperforming and they're the rest of like the EA publishing division that does stuff like dragon Age doesn't have a lot of answers, I think they are panicking and being like, we got to figure something with the Apex Legends. Let's go back there and try to like rejuvenate that. And I'm just kind of furious. It's like, well, why did you cancel the Titan Fall stuff in the first place.
Speaker 2: The one thing people are a bit excited about.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I mean that's the video games industry at the moment right.
Speaker 2: Its Spanish infuriating.
Speaker 1: They're all just they're all frightened of everything. They're unfrightened of spending money on investing in ideas. Uh. And then they're they're frightened when they see their shadow when just one thing underperforms and they just completely change what like the eas flip flock back and forth from like we're supporting single player games live service, single player live service. That we've seen them do that a half dozen times now over the last fifteen twenty years, and it's just Okay, at a certain point, you guys are not deciding. You're not you don't have a vision for what you need to be, and so you're just reacting, and so you are doomed to just eventually fail, because that's the only thing that can happen if you are always just reacting to things instead of deciding, this is what EA is and this is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I I want them to remake Dead Space two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dead Space remake was so good.
Speaker 1: Yep, and I definitely considered it. The whole idea of the dead Space remake was, hey, let's just like restart this and then things go really well, we will maybe do a new take on dead Space too. It was going to be it was never going to be exactly remake. God, but yes, there was definitely something considered. And then they knew very early on, pretty much even before the game came out. It just wasn't tracking the way they needed it to pre orders and the way we wanted it to.
Speaker 2: But it bangs. Maybe I'll replay that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good idea. I started that and I had some issues with it on my PC and so I didn't see it through. That'd be a fun one to play.
Speaker 3: I played it on PlayStation, and the audio design in that game is outrageously good. Like I hadphones on the whole time.
Speaker 2: It was so so good.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, yep, no, no worries. Let's take a break, we'll come back. Capcom had their little showcase yesterday and not a ton from that, but we got a few tidbits, so we'll talk about that right after this. Right, we're back into it, and we're talking about capcom Monster Hunter Wilds Open Beta two starts later this week, offers bonuses for the full game. This is from Chris Going at VGC. Catcom has shared details on second open on this second open beta for Monster Hunter Wilds due to start later this week. Open Beta Test two will be available across PS five, Xbox Series, x N S, and Steam and will take place over the next two weekends February seventh through the tenth, and then February fourteenth through the seventeenth. So now you have plans for Valentine's Day ahead of the game's full release on February twenty eighth to twenty twenty five. We held an open beta test in November twenty twenty four. Capcom says, in response to requests from players who were unable to participate the first time or simply wish to play again, we've decided to hold a second open beta test now. This game is coming out later this month, so this is definitely the one of those the tests that's like half marketing, half final check on this game before it goes live, and I'm I'm I'm excited. I think I'm going to try to get into this and maybe we'll try to play it on the website. If we don't play it like for this UPF, maybe next week's UPF for That's kind of the general plan right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and got activated there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there there is that. Let's go. Yeah, so I'm hoping we can make that happen because I'm like, I'm ready for some Monster Hunter Wilds. How about you, Lucy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well that's the thing because one of these weekends is also the elden Ring Network test.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, God, okay, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, no gamer has plans around Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm intrigued because, like, I have.
Speaker 3: Never really been a big mons Hunted person, but I did enjoy what I played of World's World back in.
Speaker 2: What twenty seventeen or whenever when it came out.
Speaker 3: I played with my buddies, and you know, it was one of those games where it was just like a good hangout game. And so I'm really intrigued about Wilds because everyone I know who's seen it or just been playing it or you know, even just watching any of the capcom stuff, I have been really into it something and a good Yeah, I'm still looking for that live service game, you know, to fill that Overwatch Like.
Speaker 2: This is how bad I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: I've been watching twenty sixteen twenty seventeen Overwatch videos because I want to recapture that magic.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're down, shout out to salty Fish. Yeah. Yeah, I mean I'm in a similar space where it's like, and this is the time that I just throw myself into Monster Hunter and yeah, hopefully can just make a ton of stuff with that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: But then there's also like Pirate Yakaza coming out and I Vowed and.
Speaker 2: A bunch of other stuff, and I'm just like, there's just so much going on. I haven't I need to someone seventy to do a wellness check. I do. I do need to. I do need to try Rivals? I do.
Speaker 1: Oh you've never tried it? Yeah you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, look, I've been I've been moving, and I have.
Speaker 2: A lot more stuff than I thought. That's Jan Jan I will play with you.
Speaker 1: Really into it. He's been playing a lot on his own time, but every time we played on the site as well, it's just it's a lot of fun. So yeah, and it's one of those games recently, where you know, I'll get done with one of my late night, late night shows and we'll be in the discord chat and then someone's like, well, I'm starting Marvel Rivals, and then everyone's immediately playing Market Arrivals. So it's it's got that infectious nature to it. I think you'll really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely want to. I definitely want to try it.
Speaker 3: But also right now I'm a bigin to my crochet again, crocheting a sweater.
Speaker 1: So it's how long did it take you to get to a point where you could crochet a sweater?
Speaker 3: Crocheing off and on for a long time. Crochet is actually once you get into it.
Speaker 2: Big thing.
Speaker 3: You gotta have the right yawn, right, because yeah, so I crocheted a doll the other day and now I'm crocheting a sweater. So basically I haven't played playing a video game because I've become an eighty year old woman.
Speaker 1: It happens to everybody, and it'll come for us all in the end, so you're just getting ahead of the curve. A few other tidbits from this Capcom Fighting collection. To release date is set for May May sixteenth, specifically, that's pretty exciting. I was that there's a good trailer. I wasn't even I wasn't watching this Capcom showcase, and this trailer popped up on like the Nintendo YouTube channel, and I watched them just like helly, I didn't even notice the date. I'm like, these games just look awesome. There's Powerstone and Plasma Sword, I think Powerstone Cop and then of course Capcom Versus S and K is really the big the big number there that everyone's gonna be very excited about. All these games have rollback net code, so I'm excited, and May sixteenth not that far away, especially considering they just released that Marvel Versus Capcom Fighting collection just recently, so Capcom really really charging ahead. I wonder if that, like Bese before they released the Marvel Versus Capcom collection, they announced this, I wonder if they have another collection ready to go, whether it's a fighting game collection or maybe the Mega Man Legends collection that I know some people out there have been clamoring for Capcom can absolutely keep getting away with doing these. When you look at like, hey, they're new games and they're full on remakes are so good that everyone just say, hey, of course if you want to also make money by sewing us your old games, we will line up to do that. We just feel good about the stuff you're doing.
Speaker 2: Congrats to fighting game plays, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, exactly. They deserve a win here and there, they really do. And then Capcom shared new Annie Musha details and confirms a PS two remasters coming. This is from Andy Robinson of VGC. Capcom has revealed new details on Annie Musha Way of the Sword and confirm that a remastered version of the PS two title Annie Musha two Samuraized Destiny will be released this year. Speaking during a live stream on Tuesday, Way of the Sword's producers said the twenty twenty sixth title would focus on three core concepts, compelling characters, including a new protagonist, the setting of Kyoto, and the ultimate sword fighting action. And here's the quote to add some detail to what we've shown in this video. In this game, we are taking on a Musha's signature sword fighting action in dark fantasy elements and using Capcom's latest technology to make this new game as captivating as possible. You know, I wonder if that means I was never an Animusha player. I was like, oh, that's the Samurai game from the Resident Evil people, And of course I had a deeper relationship with Capcom than that, but it's just how I thought about it at the time. With Capcom, when you think about Capcom's latest technology, their latest push has been open world versions of the Ari Engine. Uh. They have a trio of games that are doing that. First was Darker not Dark Dark Orisen. What's the actual game called Deep Dragons Dragon's Dogma. I wanted to save deep Down. It's a different DD game, so yeah, Dragon's Dogma. Then they are doing it with Monster Hunter Wild is more open world than that franchise has been before. And then apparently the Resident Evil nine will be the end of that trio and will also be more open world than Resident Evil's been before. So this is them kind of like expanding what the RI engine can do. I wonder if they're kind of talking about that for Annie Musha as well. Maybe that hasn't story be in open world. Again, I've never really played those games, so yeah, either, Okay, let's kind of clean up the rest of the news here. Kingdom Come Deliverance too off to an enormous start on Steam. This comes from Eddie mccoitt game Spot. After years of development, The RPG Kingdom Come Deliverance Too from Warhorse Studios is out now and it's putting up huge numbers on Steam. The game has exceeded one hundred and fifty thousand concurrent users on the platform just hours after launch, and it's the number one top selling game on Steam in the US right now. The game is also available on PS five and Xbox Series X and S. That's a very big number for a concurrent for a new launch game, especially for when there's a single player typically a new game from a major publisher doing very well. You know, these are just general numbers, but around eighty to nine thousand concurrent players, So this is up there with some of the biggest releases recently. Hey, people really like their open world RPGs, and if you can make one that resonates with them, they'll show up and here they are one. If there's like part of Bethest, it's like, man, why can't we just get out our elder scrolls games a little bit faster because it feels like it's slipping out from their fingers in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: We've got to see something from six this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I think I mean yeah, but I mean, when can that game possibly really come out? It's I guess we're twenty twenty five now, Starfield was two years ago. Yeah, and so I think, yeah, they could remind us that they're making it.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven's kind of feels like the earliest we could actually get that game, But they could remind us about it now.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it would be good to It would be good to see something that's not that ten second trailer from twenty eighteen or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Yep, just a disgustingly long time ago. I have not played Kingdom Come Deliverance too. I was playing So seven instead over the weekend. I haven't installed. Now I'm going to give it a shot. I definitely you know, I don't need I was telling Mike last night one of our shows, I don't need a lot of reasons to like skip over a game these days, because there's so much to play, so much that I have my backlog. So, you know, the weird vibes around the developer I'm true or not or whatever, there's definitely some that are true. I get weird vibes from him that is true. That's been enough for me to mostly ignore this game through the preview period, but it got very good reviews and a lot of people work on this game that aren't people giving me the weird vibes. So I'm gonna give it a shot and we'll see. My expectation is I bet this is an overly realistic take on the genre that won't actually do a ton for me. But I'll try for myself and see any interest in this for you.
Speaker 3: So I was talking about this on FPS with Ralph and Jake and they had both been playing, and they were both into it, but they were saying I question.
Speaker 2: I said to them, do you think I would like it?
Speaker 3: And they both just went no, It's it's like it's really they said, it's like slow.
Speaker 2: Max Scoville. Oh do you he said?
Speaker 3: He was, like, it kind of had that Red Dead two like deliberateness and slowness and if you need some like I don't. I don't think it's like a complete like Apple comparison. But it's just like in terms of you know, things, the laborious things take time to do.
Speaker 2: But everyone I know who's played it has had fun with it.
Speaker 3: But I, you know, things that I'm on my wheelhouse about Pirate yak is a.
Speaker 2: I mean, wonder.
Speaker 3: Stop is coming hopefully I think soon. So like there there there are more Lucy games.
Speaker 2: I have it. I'm I'll download it.
Speaker 1: With wonder Is. In fact, it can't stop talking. I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's the new game from the Stanley Parable guy right right.
Speaker 1: Right right, very fantasy critic and I'm like, oh shit, I should have taken that. That's going to do very well.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so I'm really stoked for that game and that's coming up, and yeah, February is a is an absolute mess.
Speaker 2: So is March.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I'm gonna I'm gonna try coming Deliverance too. That Red Dead Redemption to comparison, well, I'm sure not perfect. I bet that's actually kind of where I end up feeling, excuse me, feeling about the game. Unless it's like got some options to like really let the player get messy and do their own thing and kind of throw a wrench in the works. That's the kind of stuff I like in an open world RPG. And we'll see if you can support that or not. And really, if it doesn't, it doesn't mean I will think it's a bad game. It just means it won't be for me. Reckfest two hits Early Access this March. I know there's a lot of Reckfest to fans in this community. We've played that before on the side, yep, rec rec fans. And this is from Anti Come Out or Anthony Kamal at Dual Shockers. Recfest two hits Steam Early Access in March, focusing on chaotic gameplay and prioritizing PC modding communities. Early access trailer shows new physics engine and derby mode, with plans for a career mode that adapts to players style. Hey, yeah, that sounds great. I want more of that. We'll we'll get we'll get in there and do some Reckfest to immediately as soon as it hits early access. That will be a lot of fun. That's good, Just a fun game to do dumb stuff. Then like, hey, let's get fifty people to drive around this bowl and just see what happens. Yeah, just see what happens. And then finally, Xbox confirms it's bringing two real time strategy games to PS five this year. This is from Tom Ivan at VGC. Xbox has announced plans to release Age of Mythology Retold in Age of Empires two definitive edition for PlayStation five, the real time strategy games wi Hit Sony's console this year, alongside the launch of new expansions for both titles, which are currently available on Xbox and PC. They're just they're doing everything and this is not even like, oh my god, all these I can't believe this franchis is come into PlayStation. This is just like, oh, these games have been out for a minute, just like FORTSA and forts is coming to PlayStation. So it's like, oh, they're gonna mind the backlog here the back catalog, I should say, and bring a ton of stuff over to PlayStation and that I think that's exciting because it's just done, Like we could just accept that this is the way things are, and PlayStation fans could start getting on board with some of these franchises, and that increases the likelihood we get more of these games going forward, right.
Speaker 2: And that's always the good thing. Rising Tide, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that stuff. Yeah, I think that they have finally accepted it, like a lot of that fan base because it's like, yeah, with sports are coming, and it's like there was not that much of a backlash compared to what it might have been a year or so ago. So yeah, do you think like a Halo A master Chief collection does launch on Switch and PS five this year? Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I think I think it would make a lot of sense for them to do that. Yeah, I would like to do that.
Speaker 3: Happen to give Xbox its flowers right now. I never used to enjoy the Xbox interface and I went on to play something into the day and I was like, damn they actually I think they figured it out.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I will they really refined it.
Speaker 3: And I also thank the onboarding experience for setting up a new Xbox for you know, transferring data and stuff from an old Xbox. I think they don't really get enough credit for that. And yeah, I was kind of really like pleasantly surprised about that when I was I was playing through the Xbox and I mean yeah, like I said, I'm in my PC era, but I was on the Xbox the other day and I was like, damn, yeah they did they did stuff here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that the benefit there was they didn't make a ton of changes from Xbox One to Xbox Series SNX, so part of it is they were able to refine it. Part of it is people were able to like really figure out what they didn't like about it and voice that to Xbox, and Xbox was able to respond to that, where PlayStation they're like, let's just completely do let's change everything and relates a new code of paint on how the PS four stuff works. But they just moved things around, so they kind of had to start from scratch. So while it works fine, I think people were like just slightly annoyed by that because it's like it's just different to be different, and at a certain point that's not as exciting as it once was, where it's like, well, I got a new console, I wanted to feel different. These days, I just kind of wanted to work.
Speaker 2: I just want my stuff to be there.
Speaker 1: Yep. And you're right now it's much easier to navigate that on Xbox than it once was. Yeah, and then at the same time, I'm also just more used to it. All right, So we got a pull question, let's get to that. So I actually, real quick before we do that, I was going to talk about the USPS thing, where like, hey, they're not going to take parcels from China and Hong Kong. They've already reversed that decision that was like announced yesterday and they.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see that within.
Speaker 1: Twelve hours they reversed that decision, and that you know, I only bring this up because this would have affected smaller distributors that sell the items from China. Now, like you're like an ambernik, you're probably shipping like big ballots to the United States. And then yeah, if you're analog, you're kind of just like having warehouses here store that and shipping it from here to get around this. Or you know a lot of them use DHL things that just don't go through the USPS at all usually, or if they do go through the USPS just kind of they brushed by it in certain areas maybe in the last mile. But this was like still going to affect like smaller Chinese handhelds, things like that retro tink probably would have been hit by this. A lot of things. All that new stuff being made by Techiudon, who's like going to make the cheaper version of the mystery or has made that and it's going to make the cheaper version of the retro tank. All that stuff would have just caused a bunch of headaches and within twelve hours they've already reversed it.
Speaker 2: So I believe you wonder why I've taken up crochet again. By the way, it's so I'm not online.
Speaker 1: Yep. It's really the only cause you can't keep up with it. And yeah, you can't like and like what like, let's go march and try to do something about the USPS. By the time you get out there, they've already changed their mind. It is overwhelming, and the uncertainty is just the only certainty is that nothing. No one's gonna know anything for sure. And that's still gonna have like, you know, just the fact that they were willing to do this and then reverse it so quickly, it's still gonna have an effect on how people decide to do business. Uh So it's not like, oh, we're in the clear or anything like that. But still it was just a baffling thing to witness, all right, that pole question. Let's see, elder Ring night Rain is a ruguelike? Does that make you more or less excited? I mean, bring that up so everyone can see it. Here. I'm gonna vote yes, more excited, and then we'll get the results by flipping over here. Eldering Night Rain let's see, forty percent say they're more excited by that, fifty nine percent say less excited. And I think that's right because just you know, a lot of people don't have good taste, so quick, what can you do about it?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you gonna do? I though, personally, I think that is a really good way to kind of do another elder ring so quickly. Yeah, it's just kind of take this and you know, they say that they kind of stumbled on this idea themselves and also got inspired by some other games, so it's still going to be a very from soft game. I think.
Speaker 3: I am just so excited to see what the bingo brawlers and the challenge speed runners they you do with it, yep, because that is my shit.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think it's going to be one of those things. It's going to have a lot of interesting meta games kind of built on top of it by the community, and I'm looking forward to it. And you know, just like the idea, it's like it's single player, yeah, it supports that, but then you can play it in trios, but you can't play you know, co op with just two like one or two people. That's just very odd thing. I got to see what they are actually trying to do here, what they're trying to accomplish. That could just be traditional from soft weirdness, though they're also a weird company. All Right, a new pool question. We'll get to here in a second. I haven't written that down in the dock for Sean or Ja whoever puts that up. I'll get that for you guys here in a second. But in the meantime, Lucy James Games, why don't you tell people where they can find you on the internet if that's something you want or what you're going on? All that good stuff?
Speaker 3: I you find me have reare lose James Games, this James Doot Games. I so we have Jeff jeffs as our adventure coming up. I believe it's going out today and we have started Berserk.
Speaker 1: Whoa really?
Speaker 2: Oh is out now? Is that now? According to Jen? Thank you Jan? Yeah, we are making Jeff backlaw Watch Berserk.
Speaker 1: Shit. I can't. I don't know if I can live in a world where Jeff Backlar seem berserk and I haven't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he it's nineteen ninety seven and it's a.
Speaker 3: It's a kind of an interesting one to record because previously, obviously when we're doing JoJo's both John and Tam had seen it.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, and obviously Jeff had never seen it anime.
Speaker 3: Before this time we have the on has seen all of the Berserk and read them all.
Speaker 2: Same with time. I've only ever read Berserk. I've never seen Okay anime.
Speaker 3: I've seen like bits and pieces, but I've never seen it all the way through. And Jeff has genuinely no idea.
Speaker 2: At all, and so.
Speaker 1: I also don't have any idea. But I see the look in people's eyes who have engaged with Berserk, and so I have that. I think that's a pretty good indicator of what that thing does to people.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's one of the greatest pieces of fiction I think of Britain.
Speaker 2: I have it tattooed on my leg. I would read it. I will also. I will also tell you that there is a lot of shit in that.
Speaker 1: Like let's fucking go. Yeah, I'll handle it. I do not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say like, don't have the kiddo was around.
Speaker 3: I mean like when you're watching it, Yeah, when you're watching it, it is also, you know, like they've they've toned down a bunch, but there is certainly some yeah, trigger warning. Yes, it's basically the answer, but it's fantastic. It's unelievable. As soon as I read it, there was one specific panel that I knew I was immediately getting get a tattooed because it was so beautiful and like, in the context of.
Speaker 2: The story, I loved it. Yeah, go go read Berserk, go watch Bersk. I'm getting a tattooed tonight. I am so stud tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, do you want to share with the class or you want to make keep it a surprise or keep it a private.
Speaker 2: H it's a Peanuts one. It's it's Lucy van Pelt.
Speaker 3: So it's Lucy and she looks really despondent, and she says, I'm torn between the desire to create and the desire to destroy.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic, Okay, I like that a lot. That's very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and hopefully by the time I'm next on, I will have finished.
Speaker 1: Wallpapering, leave it like it attached.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I will say, TikTok has given me an unearned sense of confidence. And it comes to Diy projects. Yep, but like, so you know, looking and I put this up. I've hung all this, I hung this wallpaper.
Speaker 1: Me. Steph keeps asking me to do something with the wall in our bedroom and we're like talking about paux brick or wallpaper, and now we're like the phux brick will get dusty and wallpaper will be easier to clean.
Speaker 2: So feeling thick woolpaper is back in a big way.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you've given me the confidence as well. I'm sure I'll mess it up. But yeah, it's annoyingly well done. Lucy as tarty mit, theer points out in shack.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because I was texting him yesterday. Look at my walls, Look.
Speaker 1: At my walls. All right? A new poll question. Do you think Halo master Chief Collection launches on Switch and PlayStation five this year. We've given our answers everybody, well, I'm curious, still hear what you think? You can vote by going to YouTube dot YouTube dot com slash at giant Bomb. The community tab there will have the pole question. We'll read the results here on Game Mess Mornings on Giant Bomb tomorrow. Speaking of Giant Bomb later today. It is Wednesday, So Blake Club is back. We will be watching Dan likely quite possibly finish up Drake of the ninety nine Dragons, which has been That was a real delight last episode. It got like you spent an hour on one level, which is what you always want to see at a certain point, especially after you breeze through the first part of that game. There's also a new Pickle draft out if everyone wants to see that, an animated version of Blake Club. It was very good. And then and then yeah, so tomorrow Voicemail, Dumb Truck Friday, UPF. It's kind we're kind of shifting around what we might do for UPF, but I think if we can get Monster Hunter working, that's what I want to do. And then yeah, new Jeff. Jeff's on the site now on one.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I'm on dumb talk to one. We got to because someone suggested on Blue Sky to do Polite Club where we play yes, cozy games.
Speaker 2: We should figure that out.
Speaker 1: I yes, I think we're gonna have a real opportunity to make stuff like that work much more frequently coming up pretty soon, everybody. So Polight Club, it is what it sounds like, insteadying a little bit different than Delight club where it's like, hey, here's the game I think you'll like. Play clubs. Just we'll just hang out and play cozy games, play fun stuff like nice all right. And also the Blake club boys would not be allowed on polit club is also apparently a rule. Yeah, the punishment has uh, it's permanent, all right, Lucy James, thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talking about video games. I super appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm going to go blow my nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. You thank you for watching, Thank you for listening. You're the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself and goodbye. And I didn't mean Jordan Midler when I said best audience.
Speaker 2: No, no,