Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. Welcome any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on YouTuber X, if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're listening to the replay, welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description. Facebook, Instagram, X great ways to stay connected and find out about new shows and guest appearances. My documentary, Psychic Agent The Gate Program has been completed and will be submitted soon. I'm really excited about it. I made a YouTube and Facebook page for Psychic Agent the Gate Program. The links are in the description. Subscribe and follow those pages for the teaser trailer that will be released in the coming weeks when the movie gets submitted for the streaming platforms. Fingers crossed that the documentary will be live on Amazon Prime by the end of the month. On the lookout for that, and also don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on the Ground zero Plus Radio with Clyde Lewis Monday Wednesday Friday eleven thirty am to Saturday five pm on the Ground zero Radio Plus network. Link is in the description. With that down, we have with Us Today. Writer, teacher and lecturer who research has classified issues such as geoengineering, MK ultra an invasive electromagnetic weapons. The author of several books, including Under the I and I Sky, and many others. Alana Freelan, Welcome to the show. It's good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Yes, good to see you writer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a lot of stuff happening. We just recently had the AI robot at the White House that I don't believe people made too big of a deal about. I thought that that was really interesting. Not a lot of people were really talking about that, And it seems here recently a lot of people are talking about the UFO file. But I'm kind of for the whole UFO narrative and discussion. It seems to just be a nothing burger after a nothing burger, and they just keep kind of stringing us along on this kind of after years and years of doing this and looking into it, I'm just kind of over it at this point. So this would be a really good fresh take on your new book that will be coming out here recently, Remaining Human standing up to the transhuman nano machine takeover of Homo sapiens. So could you explain a little bit about that book and how it's coming to be and because I've read your other books for but obviously haven't read this one because it hasn't been released yet. So can you give the audience a little bit of a run up to that? And I mean, we can kind of understand what it's about from the title of the book, but if you could explain that in a little bit more detail, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I started out, as people may remember, with a couple of books back in twenty fourteen and twenty eighteen, Chemtrails harp and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth and the under an Ionized Sky from Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown. Then I discovered a lot of new things, new connections in there, and then I wrote Geoengineered Transhumanism, which begins to pick up the theme of what big Pharma, the huge role that Big Pharma has played in the chemicals that are coming down on us from the chemtrails they you know, at first it was well, it's about slowing down the sun rays so that we don't you know, burn to death here, whatever, and then it was a little bit more, and then it was a little bit more about the chemicals. But what was not being said and yet was found as early as two thousand and five by the scientists Clifford Carnicum, whom I'm still working with, by the way, it's been twenty years. He found erythrocytes red blood cells in the detritus coming down from the jets in the wake of jets flying over northern New Mexico. He found various entities like more gallons. People may remember that, the older people anyway, more gallons. It's still around, it's still coming down from the sky, unbelievably, and we didn't know it then. But the more gallons that he was finding, and the morgallans that I was interviewing a lot of the victims who had morgallans, very very uncomfortable, very very scary stuff, but constantly being undermined by the corporate media. If you chanced to go to a doctor to get some help, you were told you had delusional psych delusionals. I can't remember, psytosis or something like that. And there was no It was obviously a psyop going on to Clifford and me, but every time that we would try to bring it up, it would not get any coverage, and it would just sort of die away as being too big for people to really grasp. I think was really what was going on, primarily besides the fact of being blocked in various ways. So by the time I did the third book, Geoengineered Transhumanism, that's the six hundred and fifty page book with color sixty color photos. Uh, I call it the Encyclopedia. I was really looking at the synthetic biology part of the chemtrails and and I was I was putting together that it was really about the transhumanism that you kept hearing about. But was you know, it made They made transhumanism sound like it was simply a matter of enhancements. You were going to be smarter, you were going to be stronger, you were going to be able to run longer. Uh and and really, uh, it wasn't about that at all. So then after I wrote that big fat book, I was approached by Inner Traditions and they asked me to redo that big fat book as a smaller book, cheaper book, and easier to read book. And I found that I couldn't do that, but I offered to write two books for them, and that's what I've done. This one that we now are talking about remaining human. Comes a year and a half now after the Companion volume, which is the first volume, and that one sounds a lot like the third book, but is not the trans The geoengineered transhuman is more up to date and definitely gets into what being human is. I think a lot of people make assumptions that, well, if you have a head and a torso and legs and arms, you're a human. But I think there's a lot more to being human. I actually think there are a lot of people walking around who are aren't quite human. I think a lot of scientists have sold their humanity for their careers and for the excitement of getting deeply involved in synthetic biology. Because what's happening now, and most people don't understand how important this is, and I'm sorry that I'm not going to spend the time to stress it is that they are changing molecular biology, which I studied in college in undergrad They're making molecular biology into a digital biology would be the best way to say it. In other words, they can take the frequency of something, say it's ebola, the disease known as ebola, take the ebola frequency, transmit it by five G or six G and both are up and running. I'm sorry to say it is not a matter of waiting for six G. It's up and running. But that can then be transmitted to an area of the globe, a certain people, a certain individual, however they want to do it, and what you will get is you'll get the frequency of that in a digital format, but you will then have all the symptomatology of that disease. So what am I saying here, Well, they're getting ready for a transhuman race. It seems to me that they can then control or let's say, a transhuman hybrid race, which is more likely for the masses. When they did the five point five billion people, apparently that's the number put out when they vaccinated them all, or inoculated would be a more correct word. What were they inoculating? Is the question. People spend a lot of time on this, on my CV nineteen looking at the various components of it, the components that are not listed as being in there but are in there, the components listed as being in there and aren't in there. I mean, the confusion of this psyop was extraordinary. So that's one of the things I'm concentrating on in both the books, The Geoengineered Transhuman, the one that came out just before this one, and Remaining Human is trying to sort all that out in a way that is not huge and detailed and with lots of scientific knowledge, but going from what we know as the public and some of the stories we've heard, and then from there I go into ways of thinking about being human because I'm a big fan of a very famous but miss miss applied to Einstein phrase, which is that we you cannot solve a problem with the same thinking you used to create the problem. And I'm a very big fan of that. And and what the problem is is not, oh well, that's that's rather clever. The problem is most people don't really most people can't really think anymore, at least according to how I define thinking. And uh, and if it isn't short and like a pill, it sort of evaporates from the brain. Well, we know. And you've been doing a film that I certainly hope I will be able to see about the psychic capabilities of mind control. I'm you know, I spent ten years on MK Ultra. I consider myself a semi expert. Uh, And I know a lot of MK ultra H survivors, and I helped them when I can, to write their books, to edit and get it all ship shaped so that they can put it out there and and uh feel maybe make a little money, not much, but that they that they have told their story and and that that that will be probably the last justice they see about that. Uh So, to me, if they can do the mind control, and when the people lined up like they did for the for the jobs, I recognize mind control right away. I mean, you know it was you were told it was an experiment. You were told that you would lose your job if you didn't do it. You were told, you told a whole lot of stuff. Of course, the one that was the most ridiculous, well not ridiculous, it was dirty pool was the one that said, you're going to save humanity if you do this, and if you don't do it, you're condemning humanity to disease and death. So we have now worked our way quite a ways, we being the vanguard at the very least in the West of people who have awakened. And I wanted to bring this book out. Spent six months, ten hours a day writing, no breaks, no breaks, because I'm a firm believer that if you want a book published, you have got to write every day. You cannot take vacations and go take the weekend off and no, no, you have to just slam it because otherwise books don't get written. I can't imagine all the great books that have not been written. And here I am right in an era in which people do not read and do not retain what they read. So you know, there's a lot of challenges to this. But unless we really know what being human is, how can we shoot for that mark to protect it? We will just simply think that everybody is the same. It's just we're all humans, and we're all we're all going to be jabbed at some point and the law is going to take over. And no, not necessarily, not necessarily, if you really understand the greatness of the human being. And for that I obeyed what came down from inner traditions. They wanted me to write about Rudolf Steiner, and I have studied Rudolf Steiner now for forty five years. I was a Waldorf teacher for eighteen or sixteen years, helped to start for Waldorf schools. I think I know Steiner well, and he was the very first one appeal to, which was amazing back in twenty twenty when uh uh doctor Cowan and uh and doctor uh Dietrich what's Dietrich's last name? Uh clingheart? When Dietrich clingheart and and and Cowen both quoted Steiner and one hundred years ago saying that there would come a day when Western doctors would create a vaccine that would eradicate what is really human And and you know, I heard that, and I recognized we're there, We're there.
Speaker 1: And what do you think about these these loss drugs, because that seems to be the way that people got them to inject something that is you know, quote unquote beneficial for them. You know, if you didn't take the other thing for the the disease, right then they got you with the weight loss thing. Because I don't think that it was a coincidence that a lot of these weight loss drugs that are an injection came out right after twenty twenty, right, it seemed like that that was another thing that they were hitting us with. So if you didn't get that one thing, well then here's another thing. But see that's the thing too, is that they can also put this in the food. They can put this in the vegetable. I mean, there are geoengineered bugs. Right. There's even a bug that can make you allergic to meat. I don't know if I'm sure you're familiar with this, but there's a tick that can literally make you allergic to meat. Right here it is. This tick can make you allergic to meat, and it's spreading. Okay, So they have many different ways to get this inside of people. So you're not only possibly getting it through the water, you're getting it through the food. You're getting it through all these injections. And we've had this setup for a really long time throughout movies and television, whether it be sci fi or it be some horror movie, it seems to be that there's like always this thought of like an injection that's going to save you and that's going to fix you, I mean, or a pill. Right, Like we've been programmed with this for a really really long time. I mean you can even look at the matrix. The matrix was based around a pill that you take, a Rhetora Blue pill. Other ones have been based off of injections. There's several movies that have incorporated AI into their thing where you know, the will robots have rights like humans have rights, it's in the future because they look identical to us. So I think that goes back to like what you're talking about here is like, you know, what makes us human? What is it that makes us human? Is it just looks because they can make a robot that looks identical to a human, But does that mean that they're a human.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But that's why I brought in Rudolph Steiner because he is known in the West as a mystic. I think that's not quite fair because he's more like he had a PhD in physics. He was one of these I don't know if he was a savant, but he certainly was one who was penetrating and looking into everything. And so when I brought him on, of course I'm very fond of him. But he takes our thinking and shakes it up a bit and makes us I mean the materialistic West, where we we think that if you can't see it, taste it, smell it, touch it, that it doesn't it doesn't exist. And uh, and that's that's our problem, is that and we used to not be like that in science. The science has been really perverted by those seeking power, and now it's it's the AI that they're they're not chasing us with. They're changing from you know, the nuclear bomb going off to AI, and the AI is a very it's a very good idea. If you're going to put this info out, just create a few Ais, make them look human, give them attributes that are like transhumans, like hybrid humans, because look what we're dealing with. We he had a president recently who wore a mask, for example, and you would have to know he was wearing one of those amazing masks that they make now extraordinarily sensitive. And yet you are also dealing with doubles. You're dealing with people who look an awful lot like the people the person being taken out of the picture. And now you've got something else. So we're dealing with what you just said that you know it looks like you know, we say, if it looks like a duck in Quax, like a duck, it must be a duck. Well that may not be true for a human being, because we've got all sorts of very sophisticated science attempting to really dupe us, is what I think it is. And you think of the millions of dollars that go into just duping us. But then they get the billions and trillions of dollars out of taxpayers and out of people who buy nonsensical stuff. And you know, so there's definitely the theme of it looks like this, but is it really this? And that is Rudolph Steiner is very helpful in that because if you realize how great the human being is and this is you know, for him, this is not a couch potato, This is not a slab of meat. This is not just a gene pool. This has a spiritual element to it. The human being that comes to this planet as a school is the only thing that really resonates with me. It's a very big school of hard knocks, and we are not It's just sort of dirty pool at the beginning because we're not told much of anything. And what greets us a whole bunch of shots in which drugs are put into us medicaments, and as they used to call it, pharmacoy. Pharmacoy is a very interesting Greek term because it actually means poison or therapeutics. It can be either, and that's exactly what it is. We've had two hundred years now of these injections, and as you said, as soon as they see that this one isn't working, you're not going to line up for the CV nineteen. They're going to have you line up for some other stuff. And it's going to be in the food. It's going to be in the injections, it's going to be in the animals that you're eating, all of that, and that's all happening now in spades, I assure you. And that's why we need to first and I don't say that this solves all of our problems, but first we need to come to terms with what being a human being is and do we want to be one. That's the second thing we need to answer, because a lot of young people are like, oh, right, I'm going to be enhanced, and you know, I can hardly wait for transhumanism. I was talking to a young man yesterday, in fact, who's on the road looking around, and I was in shock by some of his thoughts were, Wow, I had never even considered being that far out of not really appreciating what being human is. So to me, that's the important part is let's come to terms with that. And then the second part for me is I made very clear to people, don't concentrate on genetics. This is not about mRNA. I'm absolutely certain it is not about the mRNA and a genetic shift. It's about this ability to put an operating system, a computer operating system into the blood through these jebs and to program them either in SITSU after you already have it in you, or pre program it and put it in you so that then you can be brought on board for what's now being put out. And a lot of people can even grasp it self. Assembly synthetic biology and the synthetic biology had its start if you do some of the history on it, because in a way, it's sort of just sprang out of nowhere. And we're seeing the term synthetic biology. Synthetic biology. Well, it's an oxymoron, isn't it. I mean synthetic and bios not. So you can't do that that one is life and organic, the other is fake and man made. But they are producing patents that read what is it anti life? No, no, about things that are inorganic life. That's the patent inorganic life. Well, how can you have that? So they're changing the definitions and they want a different type of human being. One of the reasons I know they want one a different kind is because of the Van Allen Belts. Ever since the fake moonshot back in sixty nine, they have been agonizing not just that, but in the fifties they were blasting off atomic bombs up there, trying to blast a whole through the Van Allen Belts so that they could then go up into space spread their idea of being human all over the cosmos. Fortunately, they did not succeed in that, and they have not succeeded yet. So they have decided that they need a synthetic human being who can easily go through the radiation of those Ann Allen Belts, And that's definitely one of them. Because these as Catherine Austin Fits has made clear again and again, the secret space program is involved in this, and very involved, and the idea of getting up into space, not just with weapons, but exploring all of space and who knows what you know, the dreams of the secret societies. Because that's what I wanted to tell you is let me just list some of the things I go through in this book to clarify their role in all of this. There's what I love this term I don't know who made it up, but I love it. The Military Biomedical Security Complex, that's the new term, the military biomedical Security complex. And then there's nanos sin bio hive mind. That's the hive mind that's already happening. Most people think the same thoughts, and I really don't really think they're very individualistic. Then there's the geomagnetic grid under our feet, and there's a grid, a smart grid up in the sky, and I've seen photos people have taken with their cell phones where it really does look like a circuit board in our sky, but we can't see it. That's all. We can't see it with our eyes. It's using plasma. And then the next one is Stargate AI. That's a new one. And you may remember the second day Trump was in office, he announced behind it was standing behind the podium and he announced with the you know the three billionaires from from California, you know our famous valley there, and he announced the Stargate AI and I went, what Stargate AI? Do you remember? Are you old enough to remember Stargate in nineteen seventy seven? Probably not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen it. I've watched it. And you also have Stargate SG one, you know Stargate, those are the movies Stargate, and then you got the Psychic Spy program, the Stargate Project. Stargate.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the one. That's the one nineteen seventy seven. And they have brought that name back because every time they use a name from the past, you know, they're triggering a resonance in your subconscious. They're sending it right into the subconscious that it's never by acre familiar.
Speaker 1: With something that you recognize and then it becomes a new thing. It's the same with the flying saucer narrative, Like flying saucer was a sport that predated Arnold sightings by decades. It was a sport of trap shooting and uh it would throw disc up in the air and then they would use it as target practices were called flying saucers. And then the military got ahold of that and during World War two and then co opted the entire term. And then the term became related to flying like actual alien spacecraft. So they do this all the time with different work, different phrases. Now I had a this might sound a little woo woo in uh crazy, but it's been something that I've thought about for a really long time that do you believe in reincarnation? Do you believe that we can come back and be other people?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah. My first experience of having been reincarnated was when I was eight years old. I was in the school library, the elementary school library. My teacher, because I was a precocious child, had given me the job to do the whole library and Dewey decimal, and I was thrilled with it because I was going through all the books. I'm eight or nine years old, and suddenly I see this book open, and I was an avid reader, and I go over to read it, and it's Plato's Allegory of the Cave. And I read it, and then I read it again, and right away in my mind up comes this idea that I knew the man who had written it. I had known him, and I didn't know he'd lived almost three thousand years ago. That did not cross my mind. I simply felt I had known him, and no one had ever talked about reincarnation to me. But I intuited that I've always intuited that my lifespan is not simply from birth here, that it's from somewhere else. And that it keeps going. And we have a very long lifespan, some of us longer than some other people, and so you know, it really doesn't matter. We're all at different phases. So yes, I absolutely know I've lived before.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe some of those technology and some of the grids, and you're talking about this stuff in the sky and we got the all these frequencies and all these power lines that are running through a large populated areas of the world, do you think that this could be some kind of prevention technique of someone maybe a soul or a spirit, whatever you want to call it, attempting to reincarnate back into this reality, like maybe someone that could actually help, you know what I mean, or someone that could actually do something to you know, help our reality here. But they're being prevented because all this stuff that we got going on, and this grid thing, and this all in the electromagnetic fields that we got happening all over the place. Because there's a better way to do all of this stuff, you know what I mean, we don't need to have power lines. It's all over the entire freaking planet. Like, there's better ways to do all of this. So it seems like that it's there for a reason and they don't want to change it for a reason. And maybe some of this has to do with someone not being able to or someone or something that they don't want to enter into our reality. Maybe it's someone that is a Jesus type figure or some kind of ascended master or some kind of entity that could actually help and they don't want it to. And that might sound completely off base, it might sound crazy, but that's something that I've thought about.
Speaker 2: After me, no, I'm willing to consider all kinds of things, because certainly, Rudolf Steiner said that this era, the twenty first century, would belong to an entity he called Araman, and Araman is sort of a Persian version and Persia, as you know, is Iran today, but a Persian version of Satan. And the Steiner said that Araman would incarnate today and would certainly want all his machines around him. And that certainly is what appears to me is unfortunately not your not directly what you're saying as far as the good guy coming to save us, but it certainly has to do with the fact that I also believe, as Rudolf Steiner has said that the second Coming of Christ began in nineteen thirty two. According to the astrosophy, that's the Steiner people's word for astrology. The astrosophy done by a fellow named Robert Powell when he began looking at the a Jupiter pulse of twelve years and the different it's like a frequency, like a time frequency. Now you hear about this Saturn return, you've probably heard that, oh, you're going through your Saturn return. Well, that's every twenty eight years, because Saturn has a pulse rhythm of twenty eight years. Our moon has a pulse rhythm of twenty eight days. You know, everywhere you look, said Tesla. If you want to understand how the cosmosis put together, you must think in terms of vibration and frequency. There is no other way to look at it. So in that way, doesn't that fit with your thought form that you have? That Araman, this very contracted, sclerotic, mean spirited, negative spirit is incarnating at the same time as Christ who said in the New Testament that he would return one day, as disciples saw him going, and he was going up into the clouds. And I must admit I've thought of that many times, because of course I'm the cloud lady, right, I'm miss Geoengineering. I've been writing about this for twenty years now. I mean, it's amazing. I sometimes have to pinch myself that I really am doing this, but I understand it quite well. And where do I live. I live in Olympia, Washington, which is where the clouds are made, two hundred miles west off coast. They're made by the chemicals that are left by the chemp trails. They're made by various military bases and by the marine shipping industry and the US Navy, etc. So there's something of the truth in what your imagination has given you regarding why we would have all this equipment everywhere. And now we're living in a world which in which the atmosphere is entirely wirelessly wired, if you will, and this is certainly not good for Homo sapiens. We are not accustomed to this kind of this level of Even even if Egypt had extraordinary technology through the Pyramids and was able to have tremendous power that it could move from one place to another, it wasn't the entire planet that is now completely wired wirelessly. And so we have to again engage our imagination because science has stripped science. It didn't used to be this way when, not with Kepler, not with Copernicus, not with Newton, we didn't have scientists who were just like square cookies, who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag when it had to do with spiritual things. So they just got rid of it. No, that's that's only today that that's happening, that we have the singularity and h and all of that. Uh, it's it's uh, it's an aramonic science that we have today. Uh. And the only reason that Steinert chose the the Araman term is that there's another side to the evil that he portrayed, and that's the lucifer side, the angel of light that fell. And then the Araman is the Persian version of the of a of another angel, actually an arch angel who fell. So you have these these two sides. One is expansive, one is contractive, one is imaginative, one is sclerotic and mathematical. Uh. So you know this idea that these two parts of evil are here, according to Rudolf Steiner, to kind of make us get off our bum and get to work on our evolution as spiritual beings and so we have this constant temptation. Some people have it extraordinarily strong, some people have it very weak. Some people decide for the luciferic or the luciferian, as we we see with some of the Satanists uh and uh, and the others are the the aramonic. So these are these are just two concepts that he introduced and tried to introduce into culture, into Western culture, but was shut down over and over and over again because they wanted to keep it as materialism, because materialism is a much easier mindset to control. In other words, if you can't experience it with the five senses and you can't create a mathematical problem from it, well then it doesn't exist. And that is not at all how the elites think that's for. That's chaff for the masses. They themselves know better. They know there's an existence of a supreme being. They know that the universe is alive. They know that ether that they banned in the nineteen twenties really exists and creates the very bedrock of plasma. They took all that away from us, all that away from us. But they themselves have scientists who work for them, and they're called the what's that I can't remember? Right now, these scientists are able to get the creme de la creme of everything they need in order to redo the science of the past. I thought you were going to bring up Atlantis, because of course I'm completely haunted by how much now with I have this great knowledge of harp, you know, the high frequency act of a rural research project, how it works, and how it works, the ionospheric heater's work, now that we control the ionosphere, and I've got this big picture and I'm like, oh, this is like a book I read by Donnelly on Atlantis and the science that they had then. It looks very familiar. And then they had a huge flood, right, every people in the world practically has a mythology of the huge flood. And we did have a huge flood. I don't know that it covered the entire Earth, but it certainly eradicated the entire Atlantis, which was a very large continent that pretty much took up the entire Atlantic Ocean. Uh. And so you know, these things all need to be now that we know the experts lie to us, we know, don't we folks? Now that we know we're lied to, we need to go over everything again. We need to take a really close look at this stuff and see is this really a myth? Myth that's going on? Like recently, besides the things you've mentioned that are being brought forward, there's this, Uh, these buildings in America that are so extraordinarily built, did they come from a previous civilization that we haven't been told about?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Probably, you know, we've been here millions of years. The human being has been being brought up, up up up, and the lies of the of the ones who seek to control the entire plant it are just endless, just endless. So it's it's just all the more reason to learn to think again, learn to read again, because reading is a very different process than watching video, right, So we need that too, And and to really decide how we're going to be human and what we're going to allow, at least into our own domicile. And and that's what I tell people in the book. The very first thing is lower your electromagnetic footprint. Lower it as low as you can get it. Like for me, I don't own a cell phone, never have no TV, never have I have my computer, my handy little laptop here and my printer, but I pretty much that's about and then the electric lights, and then I have an old refrigerator and an old stove. No Internet of things for me, because as you know, they are constantly talking to each other. So don't buy anything new. I have a drive a two thousand and one Honda. You know, you've got to lower the computers around you in the new cars. There's up to four hundred in every fancy car, so you know, it's it's like we've lived on the surface like children in America with all our wealth, and we've had cheap, cheap commodities coming from China, and now now things are getting rather dire and we're going to have to make some hard decisions. And and that's that's what I'm That's what I'm for because I don't mind that. I don't I'm not thrown by challenges like this where we have a big pharma which is the largest lobbyist in Washington, d C. There is yes larger than the Jewish, you know, so we really need to put our thinking caps on. And that's why I'll mention here I don't have a website right now. I was terribly hacked a couple of years ago and it went down. But I do have a Patrion site and I comment on a lot of issues that are sent to me every day to help people learn to think.
Speaker 1: Well. I think that the problem is is that people think that they need this stuff because if they don't have it, then they're going to be at a disadvantage. Right, That's how a lot of the stuff worked. That's how the AI stuff worked. People seeing people using AI and they were like, all right, well these people are using it, then I it's kind of like a follow the leader type of scenario going on there. But I want to get your thoughts on what do you think is going to be inhabiting these robots, because I think that a really important aspect of being human and this isn't the only thing that I think, but I think that it's a very important one, is that being human allows you to have a purpose. And I think that AI, with an AI humanoid robot, they can have understanding. But I don't believe at this point that they can take on a purpose. They can't take on a meaning. They can't take on the things that drives us to continue and to continue to move forward. They can't get inspiration to do things because they're not a bio logical entity. And I think that's the most important thing about being human is that you can you have the ability to create your own meaning and your own purpose. Like we can do that, Like we can wake up in the morning and be like, hey, like this is the thing that's driving me to continue on. Even though everything around me that's going on in the world might look like dog shit. That doesn't matter because I have my singular purpose and I know what i'm here, what I'm supposed to do here, and what I'm supposed to be doing, you know, regardless of what it is. And a lot of people find meaning in their job and in their work, and not knocking that. I think that if that's what your purpose and what your meaning is, then more power to you. But a lot of those people tend to, you know, feel like that they're missing something in their life, because if that's all life is supposed to be about, is you know, going to work for somebody else and you know, pay your taxes and then come home and go to sleep and eat and shower and then you know, go to sleep and wake up and do the same thing. That becomes a really repetitive process. And you kind of lose meaning and doing that. So I think that it's important for people to find other meaning in their life, you know, create your own business, do your own thing, find that driving force even though things seem like that they're not good. You need to find that motivation and that meaning to continue to keep going on and on and on and on. And I think that that is the most important part of being human. But again, if the robot humanoids don't have that inside of them, then they that means that they lack meaning and purpose. That means that they're programmed to do one singular thing, one singular objective. And this might actually go back to the Anonaki and the ancient Sumerians, you know, like it was, you know, according to zach Ryce Sitchen, which you don't have to believe him, or maybe his translations were wrong, or he didn't even translate any of it. He was just taking information. But I'm just going off of the base understanding here is that these group of entities created us to be workers, you know, the worker entities. They essentially created us as robots, right, and that kind of seems like what might be happening now is that they want actual robots being robots to do the stuff so that they don't have to do it, because we have consciousness and we can make a big difference. And just just by doing this video right now, just by doing this with me and you, we could be impacting a lot of different people simultaneously. But if you're a robot, I mean, what kind of big impact are you really going to have? If there's nothing behind that, if there's no purpose behind that, then you're not going to have an impact. I don't know if that was That's probably a really long winded explanation.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I get it. Okay, So again calling to mind that we need a different kind of thinking than the one that created the problem we're in now in order to solve the problem, I turn again to the idea which is very old, much older than America, much older than you and I, that there is a spiritual component to life itself, to life itself, to the planet. You put a seed in the ground, no matter where it is. Yeah, maybe in the sandy desert it's not going to grow too well. But basically, wherever you put that seed, it's going to grow. What are the life forces in the planet that give life to plants on a very simple level. Well, that's part of the spirit. The spirit. I've had several out of body experiences with no drugs, no nothing, but my consciousness is very conscious. And I'm zooming through space, and I'm passing the moon, and that's how I know the moon is round. By the way is I passed the moon and it was round. And I'm going up into deep space. And I get up into deep space. And the deeper I go, the slower I go, because now I'm in real matter, real matter that is slowing me down, but not in an unfriendly way. It's like I was diving into chocolate pudding. That's the way I've put it. It was like I was just the silky, sweet, wonderful chocolate pudding of the cosmos. Oh my gosh. I just loved it. I loved it so much that I had the thought that maybe I wouldn't come back. As soon as I had that thought, zoom, I'm down back, hovering outside the window where I can see myself sleeping on the other side of the window. And then I look up and I right away my desire up. I go again. So I did it five, six, seven times. I don't know I was really a little piggy. But the last time, as I'm sliding into that chocolate pudding cosmos, I realized it was all love. It was all love, and I just I just couldn't get over it. Of how much strife and pain we go through here on planet Earth. But the cosmos, it said, itself, is just filled with love. I mean, it is love. It's the it's the real love. And uh.
Speaker 3: And it was since I had that experience that I now know that if you don't have some sort of spiritual inner life, I don't I really don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't think your work, unless your work is some fantastic thing that's helping thousands of people, I don't think that's enough. I think you have to have an inner life wherein you know that the human spirit is divine and and that you you want to serve humanity in the best way possible, and you then it sort of automatically resets your priorities and how you're put together, and then you go from that. But if you don't have that, let's say you don't have it, but you're searching for it, well that that counts a little bit. That you're searching for it. You're searching for that in our life, and you don't want you don't want to be a Catholic, you don't want to be a Jew, you don't want to be a You know, it's not about that. It's a it's a it's a substance. It's kind of like that substance like chocolate pudding that I experience. It's a substance. But if you sell that and you turn that faucet off inside you like there is no God, there is no spirit. This is just the way it is. This is how it is. I promise you this something will move into your humanity and take it over, and you will become robotic. There is no question. So I can say the same thing about the robots. You make an image, it's very much like the golum, right. The stories of the golum or the homunculus is another one. We have lots of stories about making a human image, making something into the image of a human. But then something must be moving into it that is not human and therefore will not have the meaning you're talking about. Its meaning will be perverted in some way. Its meaning will be it will be a collective species being that is obeying commands from wherever they come from. And that's that to me, is what I see in a lot of people, particularly in men. Maybe it's that I'm female and I can I'm more sensitive to it. In males, I don't know. It certainly can happen in females, don't. I certainly know that. But I see this being so practical. And you know, you want to have a great career, want to have this and that, and and that manhood is somehow now defined as succeeding in that and having the stuff in having the means. But that means for what? What? What are you? What is your substance? What is your center?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Where is that spiritual being? In that manhood? Uh? And that that cannot be lost, that, I mean, you must not lose that, you must hold that as so. And the book that comes right to mind Victor frankels Man Search for Meaning. There is no better book about this. He's in the concentration camp in Germany or Poland or wherever it was, and he says again and again in the book, the best of us did not survive. The very best people who died were truly human. But he cut deals in order to survive. And he really looks deeply at that, because the book is entirely about man search for meaning. And gosh, I read that book three times and gave five or six copies away years and decades ago. Fantastic book and cuts right to the core. So to me, the greatest thing to watch out for in life is that you give so much of your humanity up for your career, or or you're in love with a criminal, or you know, whatever it is, that you now have something move into you and take you over by increments over time that is not human. And there are beings who are not human are very intelligent. These are aramonic beings, these are luciferic beings, and they're everywhere. They're all over the place. Now I tend to blame I blame Cern. In the book you have under an I and I Sky in the chapter on Cern, I call it the well it's it's absert as a religion. And I look at that of what happened there and what is still happening there, and you know, we have to expand our ability to think and not just do. Renee Descartes, this is not just about logic. This is about components of intelligence that are all involved in this great drama going on now of good versus evil. Yeah, you could call it that, but it's also the Yeah, the natural versus the synthetic. I mean that one's the one that's really got me writing so much. So did that answer your question or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. The seem I have this idea of like walk ins too. I think that it is possible, not only reincarnation as possible, but I think a walk in soul is also possible, and that could be done through a traumatic event or right. Really, where I got the the idea that maybe they're trying to prevent something from coming in, or they're trying to make it to where like you were mentioning that this harmonic force to be able to come in. I think that it can go both ways. But where I got that idea from was through people that, you know, some of the classic versions of you know, reincarnation, they tend to come from places that don't have all of this stuff going on, right. It comes from a lot of Middle Eastern places, It comes from a lot of places in India. I mean one of the uh you know, quote unquote most studied cases was of this person in the Middle East that you know, claimed that you know that she was going to die, and she'd been really ill for like a pasc like a week or so, and then she would have like these in and out of like consciousness states where she would just freeze up and she wouldn't be able to move, and her husband was like, you know, what's going on here? And then one of the times she froze up and she was like I'm going and she uttered out of her mouth that I'm going to die today, and then she ended up dying. And then I think it was like six or seven eight. The coroner came and checked on her and they were like, hey, she's dead. You know, she doesn't have a pulse, she's not breathing. And then later on she came back to life. But whenever she came back to life, she was another individual. She was not that same person. And it turned out that this person that had been murdered that was like, I don't know, forty to fifty miles away. So whenever that person got murdered, that soul went over into her body and then it started inhabiting her body, and she was so confused when she was there. She was like, I don't know any of these people. She was like confused about her husband, but it turned out that she got in contact with her family, and her family came to visit her, and then she remembered all this stuff and knew who her husband was and who her father was and all this, and then it turned out that it was her her her sister in law or her brother in law that ended up killing her in this. But she ended up living the rest of her life as this other person. But when it wasn't really it's like just this insane type of yeah thing, But I feel like that was like a type of walking spirit. But I do believe that that can be accomplished through traumatic events too, and they can bring something that's even more negative, a more negative spirit, and replace your spirit through that traumatization. And that might have been some of like what the mk ultra stuff is about. And then you get into what what are they putting inside of these roboties like this. I don't know if you saw this, but it was this Buddhist monk that did an entity robot took vowels to be a Buddhist monk. Here eanoid robots takes vowels to become Buddhist monk. The era of robots have arrived, and this is a real thing. This is the robot right here in front of all this, this Buddhist monk taking its vowels to be uh so, like what's inside of this? Like? I don't know what? That's how you comprehend that as.
Speaker 2: Long as you keep in mind that they are going they being the globalists, and they are all pretty much esotericis uh. Their top globalists are probably occultists with considerable powers. These are these are secret societies. Uh. And that's what I didn't That was the last thing I didn't name after we started talking about Stargate Aii is that in this book I have just written that is now undergoing editing, I talk considerably about the role of secret societies which most people have no idea, the power exercised by these secret societies. We know about the Freemasons, we may know about the Knights of Malta, we may know about we heard the terms Rosicrucians, even even even the Cia. I would I would, I would posit that they are a secret society, a very extraordinary, extraordinarily powerful secret society, and they have access to a lot of things that you and I will never have access to, so uh with as long as you keep that in mind, that you can you can then see. But be careful of the child in you. And we all have a child in us that that wonderful inner child that that Carl Jung told us never really grows up. That child will believe in what it sees as being gospel as being true, and certainly the that is true with the anything Asian. Uh, the Westerner is pretty much blind to seeing, but the Westerner is also blind to seeing their own problems in Western powermongers. So uh, yes, they will do. They're gonna make robots and then they're going to possibly have some black magic esoteric knowledge of how they can invite or be attractive to various beings that are not burdened by physical bodies like we are, but have maybe plasma maybe some plasma bodies, and they will uh maybe enter these robots. Maybe they have they already have the program that they have infused into these robots that have very very careful delineations of the being that they want to live in that robot. I mean, that's that's a separate thing from the transhumanism, but it definitely do you see how it can distract you from the extremely worrisome things that are going on with for example, all the things that are in the CV nineteen. The serums there are amazing. They're gonna be able to self assembly, self assemble our nervous system. It's going to take the place of the nervous system we have now. They're going to self assemble our blood system. They're gonna take the place of our veins and our arteries so that they're all synthetic, and the brain as well will not be one day. They're in the process. Now these are the very early days. It's going to take them a long time to actually replace the entire human being Homo sapiens, with these synthetic ingredients. And meanwhile they will be constantly up the schools, keeping up the TV stuff that you know everybody's taking in. It'll go everything will go on, but it will be an entirely different program going on internal to the physical body. The physical body is what they're concentrating on. But the physical body is not just physical, it's etheric, it's astral. It has capabilities that we have barely tapped in all these power struggles that go on on the Earth. In each incarnation that we come back into. We have to, we have to deal with all of that. And now they have begun this process of replacing our bodies, which are to me God given nature given. However you want to look at it. Uh, and I do not. I do not think. And this may concern you as it does me. I do not think that we will be able to reincarnate anymore. If they succeed in these this transhuman that they are attempting to bring into being, we won't be able to get into those bodies. We won't be able to because we're spiritual beings. We are we are, we are for that body, just as that body is for the planet Earth. We have been merged with the planet Earth for millions of years, and now they're changing the planet, They're changing us.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, these are these are not good people by any means. And I don't know that they're people anymore. I don't know if they're human anymore. I highly doubt it. What would they be, Well, they would be entities. Uh. There's a term used in in uh esoterica and on the occult, Uh, that they will be these Uh. Why am I blocking that? I'm I'm blocking a name. Uh, but we uh, we have to change our thoughts. We can't be materialists anymore or we're going to miss the theme of what's going on and we're not going to recognize what's being done to us. We have got to learn more about the spiritual. And I don't mean one religion or another. I mean spiritual concepts. They're they're all over the place, and Rudolph Steiner to me, is very They don't try to sell their their pitch. They don't, they hardly are, hardly anyone knows about them. These are are good concepts that you can use to empower yourself and live out of the spiritual you more than out of the physical and psychological you. That's that's that's how. That's the road I'm taking anyway. And so far, so good for me because I have I have been able to do a lot that I originally that I came to do, and at first I was in dire, dire straits because I had a very difficult family life. My father was unfortunately a scientist, an inorganic chemist for Navy intelligence, and was working on some of the very projects probably that I'm attempting to expose, and he was a very sick man, and they had done things to him. I think he was an mkay ultra early one, an early one, and so I basically had no father. But I now have been doing all this work on myself, particularly on incest and things that happen in incest, which is you know, it's different from MK Ultra because in MK Ultra they're using machines in incest, the spirit of incest takes over and you end up being in a sort of sort of a locked position. And I did, you know, maybe B minus C plus work on that. I don't think I really nailed it, but I did enough that I was healthy again. And I never hated my father because he himself had been so abused as a boy and then was abused by the navy. I'm sure of it. With MK Ultra, so you know, you get the life you need. You don't know much about that life, but the deeper you go into things of your time and your world, you may meet your own biography and what it means, what it has always meant that you are here and that you are doing the work you do. It's just phenomenal to me how intelligent this universe is. So intelligent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree absolutely. I mean, and we know in SS there is a part of MK ulture in a lot of ways. I mean, Kathy O'Brien talks about that, how she was abused by her father before she was ever put into the programs. Several people have talked about that, how they were abused by family members before they were putting they were sold into the CIA's program. So there's definitely a connection there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yep, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: But so where what do you think is h This would be my final question or comment for you. Where do you think that we're going in the next four years? Do you think that this is going to be a complete takeover because we have Elon Musk talking about, you know, on Joe Rogan saying, oh, well, in the next four years, you know, robots are essentially going to take over. There's not going to be a retirement anymore. Is where we're going to have this high based uh what is that basic income or whatever? I forget what he calls it. What's that universal high basic universal income where everyone is going to be paid a check by the government, especially basically that hush up check, just like how everyone was paid by unemployment during twenty twenty. You know, be quiet, keep this, keep this whole thing going. We're paying you. You know where your money's coming from, right now, don't make a big rockuss about this. And everyone just kind of well a lot of people, not everyone, but a lot of them just kind of fell in line there. So do you think that it's going to move and operate that quickly? Oh?
Speaker 2: I think things are moving really fast. But again, it's kind of like if you knew that in four years you were going to end up in a concentration camp, what would you do differently? Now? If you had knew you only had four years, you have four years. That's kind of how I look at it. It's like, because I know there is a supreme intelligence in this universe that many people call God, it is simply there as our as a way, like a lighthouse, certainly for the ships in the storm, which is us, but we are we are also provided nourishment if we have an inner life. I'm back to that. If you don't have an inner life, you're basically casting away the food that has provided you by life itself to live through this with honor and all good things. I mean, how you are We all know we're going to die. Right, we know we're going to die someday. Everybody has died. I know that transhumanism is promising that you don't have to die, and you'll live, you'll be immortal and all that. Bs there's a part of this fear of day. Yes, I guess I don't understand. I did die when I was twenty two in a wave at Makapu on Oahu, and it was a tremendous experience because I really did die and I couldn't find the top of the water. I drowned. And then I was shooting down this tunnel. And I hadn't read the book by Raymond Moody yet, which is all about people's experiences of dying on operating tables and that sort of thing. But I shot down that tunnel. I must have been going like a thousand miles an hour. I was really speeding, and I could see a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel, and I was getting inwardly excited that I was heading for this beautiful light because I knew it was home. And I knew in that moment that the earth is not my home, but it's where I come to learn. I've been here many times and I love the Earth, I love it deeply. But I am not from here. I live in a body that belongs to this planet, that belongs to this dimension. But I am not Ilana, nor am I this body. And I was like, okay, I'm going home. Great. And then suddenly, as soon as I said great, I'm going backward. And I'm like, no, no, no, I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back. Well I did go back. I ended up on the beach. I don't know how I went from being sort of lost and tumbled into the bay and ended up on the beach, but I did. I had ripped the skin off the front of my about an inch of skin. My bikini was in shreds all the way down to my pubic bone. It looked and it was bloody. It looked like I had had hit actually hit the bottom. I don't know how I didn't break my back. I mean, how do you do that and not break your back? So there were a lot of mysteries to it, and I was depressed for a couple of days that I came back, until I realized, yeah, only twenty two, I've got a lot of I got to take care of business here. We've got a lot to do and uh, and it changed me. So I think death is a definite change. But I don't I don't notice that I have any fear of death. I think that it's a little shaky, maybe the transition and to be prepared for that. But as far as four years, Okay, you've got four years, so get busy. I mean, why not take that? I do? I think Elon Musk tells the truth all the time. No, he's an elite, he's an mk ultra. As a matter of fact, I've known someone who was programmed with him, so you know he's doing the best he can given that he doesn't really own his life. And if you want to take four years, fine whatever, but it's not going to change how I do things. That it's four years instead of forty, it's not going to change it.
Speaker 1: That is a great way to look at it. Thanks so much for coming on. I really appreciate your time. This evening always fascinating having you on. You're welcome back anytime. Can you let people know where to find you? You said that you don't have a website right now, but where will they be able to find your book? Whenever? It gets released.
Speaker 2: Well, the book is being put out by Inner Traditions, so you should be able given they have worldwide distribution, you should be able to just go to any bookstore near your house and order the book so you know you can find it. It'll be on Amazon, of course, evil Amazon. And I comment daily at my Patreon site on various things because I'm convinced that people are not having the guidance that they deserve. They need guidance, and I've lived seventy eight years now and i want to help them to see into some of these things, and so I comment on whatever is coming into my desktop. I'm not out looking at for anything, really. I will be now helping Clifford Carnicum, the independent scientists I've worked with for years, write his autobiographical story of what happened, what has happened during these twenty five years of his pains, taking work with no recognition and a huge effort to make it so the public does not even know he exists. We're going to tell that story, and I hope more people will tell their story about the same thing, because it has been since the CIA took over this country. With the death of President John Kennedy, and I mean that I think our country is entirely run by the CIA. Then you know we haven't really, we haven't really had things be very honest ever since. And now, more than anything, we need honesty. We need to tell the truth and have a true story. Despite whatever the corporate media are saying, it doesn't matter. I don't pay any attention to them, but to to fill in the gaps of the lies. And that's how we'll take our power back.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Alana really appreciate it. The links to Alana's information will be in the description of this video. Thank you. Everyone else, please be sure they hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the Balticon as well for notifications and we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Obey