Speaker 1: Did Najie Harris's value go up or did it go down? After his signing by the Los Angeles Chargers. Plus Evan Ingram, how does he factor in not only to redraft but dynasty tight ends after he moves from Jacksonville to Denver. And we will discuss the move from Justin Fields from Ohio State to Chicago to Pittsburgh and now New York Jets as he is the new quarterback there to throw to Garrett Wilson, Tyler Conklin and so much more. What do you do with him in super flex dynasty leagues and much more. We've got a great show for you. We have Farrell Elliott here. I am Eric Balkman. This is the High Stakes Fantasy Footballer and it officially starts now Pips Dawn the Pressure.
Speaker 2: Broadcast live in horder to roud the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Bolfman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 2: Because no one else was available here are Eric Bolfman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome into the latest episode of The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour for Friday, March fourteenth, twenty twenty five. I am your host, Eric Balfman. You know me from the high Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network. You also know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at n y f FPC dot com. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. He is Farrell Elliott. He will be joining me shortly coming up on tonight's show. We got a lot to get to. We were I think Sigmund Bloom from Football Guys always puts this best. Once Monday afternoon came, we were drinking from the fire hose. A lot of stuff going on in the NFL and quite frankly, a lot of stuff that we have to unpack for fantasy football purposes. We're going to talk about the Bills wide receiver corps. They've extended Khalil Shakir, They've added Joshua Palmer. What does that mean with Kean Coleman. Chris Godwin is still a Tampa Bay buccaneer. What does that mean for Mike Evans. We're going to talk about Anthony Richardson now that he has competition with Daniel Jones in Indianapolis, plus so much more. We'll talk about the DK Metcalf trade, the Sam Darnold signing, Elijah Mitchell, and a ton more tonight on the show. If you are looking to put the advice that we're going to be giving to you two good use, feel free to play in the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments. Both of those competitions will close. I'm challenging my math right now, a little bit less than six weeks from now, six weeks from yesterday, they will close, and that is if they have not reached capacity. So if you want to play in the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball and super Flex Bestball Tournament, they will close the first day of the NFL Draft hosted by Beautiful Green Bay, Wisconsin coming up April twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. The super Flex Bestball Tournament will have a ten thousand dollars grand prize at a thirty five dollars entry fee. The Never Too Early Regular Bestball tournament will have a forty thousand dollars grand prize at a one hundred and twenty five dollars entry fee. You can draft with thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks available at my ffpc dot com. We'll be talking a lot of Dynasty tonight, and if the Dynasty fever has hit you, we have the cure. Go to my ffpc dot com. There are a ton of Dynasty orphan teams that are available for as little as one dollar. A lot of those teams have had their entry fees lowered for twenty twenty five. They normally range between seventy seven dollars and five thousand dollars, and we are looking at reduced entry fees for all those right now. Eighteen hundred plus leagues over fifteen years and not a single one has ever folded. My ffpc dot com is ready to go for that as well as the Big Gorilla Tournament. Yeah, that's right. The former Lea Football Guys formerly Fantasy Pros Tournament is now known as the Big Gorilla Tournament, a million dollars grand prize available to you now a three hundred and fifty dollars entry fee with a three pack for one thousand dollars available now. Drafts already running both slow and live early Rampage seven Bananas promos. Check that out at my FFPC dot com. Remember to like, subscribe, comment, share, and get notified each and every time we go live right here on this here channel, on the FFPC YouTube and the FFPC socials. I've been talking way too much. Let's bring him in right now, the Commissioner of Fantasy Football, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Follow him a at j Ferrel Elliott at KFFSC official on the Acts of Ferrel Elliott. Welcome on board tonight, my friend.
Speaker 3: How's it going, balkey, What a lovely introduction, Thank you very very much. Did you know I wish you would share with the viewers the sometime tonight the picture that from the KFFSC contest in twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen, the picture that I sent you this week. What a precociously handsome young man you were then, And not that the kind of guy you are today is not handsome. It's just it was just a fresh look back into history, and it's interesting here on this early mid March madness, the divisional basketball division and conferences. That's what the conferences that you know. Our first two guys that log in are good Kentucky Ands Hicks and Christian God bless them. We're known as a basketball state, but not Tony Balky that the guys are here to hear you. That's what's up.
Speaker 1: Well, they're here to hear me. And then I also want to give as long as Scott Christian's hanging out and James Hicks are hanging out, they want to hear from Oinker and Oinker is giving his blessing on the show tonight. The very excited to be joining us and Scott and Hicks and Christian as you would call them to me, it's he Scott Christian by the way saying I'm not throw it up in the YouTube. Chara, Now it is always a good night when Bulky and Ferrell talk football. Well, without further ado, what are we doing keeping Christian and Hicks waiting? Let's talk fantasy? Okay, we got Naji Harris is no longer how sweet it is, he is now a Los Angeles Charger. This according to Tom Pellisero, it is a one year packed between the Chargers and Naji Harris. We have found out that he can make up to nine point twenty five million. I believe the guarantee is like right around four or five million. Here, Harris is obviously going to be the number one option in Los Angeles, as opposed to Gus Edwards, as opposed to JK. Dobbins, as opposed to command of Vidal, who a lot of people thought Vidal would be the number one guy sometimes last year as well, not not only twenty twenty five, but a lot of people thought he would be there guy in twenty twenty four at all.
Speaker 3: But they did think that they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it is what it is. Every single year that Harris has been in the NFL, he has topped one thousand yards rushing. However, his rookie season was his highest with one thousand and forty three yards. This is what the pundits will say, is not sexy, it is not enticing. And yet we see Harris, a guy who has been able to turn out yardage in Pittsburgh over the first four years of his career, go to a team that loves running the football and probably will not have Dobbins and for sure, well not I shouldn't say for sure will not have Gus Edwards, but we know they've cut ties with Edwards and they have not yet resigned Dobbins. If we are looking at the I'll tell you what. Let's let's as far as this goes tonight, let's look at the Big Gorilla Tournament ADP The Gorilla the Gorill, which is of course available at fantasymojo dot com. Darren Armani the godfather of the process, as Joe's. At anytime we cite any ADP with the FFPC, it's always due to Darren Armani. Right now, Naji Harris is going as running back number thirty at the eight oh nine. Now some of those this is over the last week Pharaoh, so some of those happened before he signed with the Chargers. Your thoughts on Harris, He's running back thirty right now at the eight oh nine. That's a fine value. But how high is he going to go in your opinion? And how high is too high? Would you take him as a top fifteen, a top twenty, a top twenty five running back? Where does Ferrell Elliott fall in on Naji Harris.
Speaker 3: Charger, Well, I think I'm gonna fall in very nicely with Naji Harrison all those guys that took a risk, saw into the future and selected him in the eighth round or thereabouts. And I guess that's the average position that half of the drafters drafted him behind that number. So you're on your right to big victory. Yeah, we say that this is not a sexy thing, Well it is for Harball. Harball. You know, Harball was recruiting this kid when he was at Antioch High School. You know, Harball is trying to get him in this college. And this goes way way back. We all know what this player can do. We all know what Harball wants to do with the ball. We we know that fantasy players. There's not a whole lot I can add. How good is he going to be here, Bunkie. You may not know this, but I grew up in the South and we ate a lot of corn bread, a lot of cornbreck corn bread. Sometimes when there was only corn mill salt and water, it was actually corn pone. It looks like pancakes, you know, And you know that was a staple and it was wonderful. It's crunchy, warm, and it's great. After a few days, it gets a little, you know, a little hard. It goes from crunchy to hard. The way you've got to get it down then is you you gotta you gotta decide what you've got is not as good as what you had, and you got to drownd it in buttermilk. You got to get out to buttermilk. And when it comes to nausey, Harris, the Chargers are nothing but gallons and gallons of buttermilk. Man, it's going to be fantastic. It's uh, it's it's I'm so excited for this player. He gets to return to California, he gets to play in a tremendous situation where he is no longer you know, the Steelers used to be the pride of football broadcasting, but that's a one o'clock game most of the time. Now with the Pittsburgh Steelers, he gets to go to Los Angeles and he gets to elevate a team that may not draw well, but there's still that's a that's a primetime team for our football purposes. So I love it. He's you know, he's he's he's getting better over time.
Speaker 1: The one thing I want to bring up with you, Farrell, knowing how deep this rookie running back class is we need to understand, or at least at least I have taken the stance of this does not guarantee Naji Harris. The fact that they've signed him early in free agency, this does not guarantee him a three down belcow role with the Chargers. I could easily see Los Angeles investing knowing that Dobbins and Edwards are probably not going to be back with the team, and Vidala is just to me a jag, just a guy. At this point, I look at Day two with the Chargers as a big day for Naji Harris. I look at even Day three, Round four as a big round for the charge I don't think that the fact that they have signed Harris, to me, as much as I like this situation for him better than I did in Pittsburgh share the backfield with Jalen Warren, I don't think this necessarily guarantees him a bellcow roll, and I would be if I'm drafting right now, until you know the NFL Draft starts, which is a little bit less than six weeks, I think I have to draft that draft Harris in the back of my mind, knowing that there could be another guy that comes into this backfield to take away maybe as much as forty forty of his volume.
Speaker 3: No, Harris has been around a long time. He's only twenty seven years old. He's benefited from the fact that he has split time before it and other backs. That's a difference between the way that Pittsburgh has coached and the way that the Chargers are coached. You're looking at a two hundred and fifty carry season from.
Speaker 1: This player bulk, regardless of if they whoever matter? Okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 3: There'll be another guy that'll collect one hundred touches if they're successful in the draft. He's gone cast some passes too. It's uh, this is one of the best landing spots of a running back that you could possibly have. And in a year when the running backs are not paid a lot to move, the numbers that's here that are here in this contract represent how much they think the player.
Speaker 1: Colin Hoffman chiming in on YouTube said that he got him in the eight to eleven in a big EARLA draft right before he signed with the Chargers, and he says he feels pretty good about it. Yeah, I would feel pretty good about that too, Colin. This is why Colin has been on the show multiple times. He knows what he's doing and and clearly this is proof positive of why.
Speaker 3: In the Buttermilk, that's a team name for you, Bulky in the buttermilk.
Speaker 1: I'm adding, let me hold on, I gotta find a pat. I'm gonna write this down right now. Team name for me in the kfffcive in the Buttermilk.
Speaker 3: We got to get Colling over in Kentucky too.
Speaker 1: By the way, Colin and I could road trip down. We live like ten minutes away from each other.
Speaker 3: So I definitely down for to medium at Mile of Music. At least I will.
Speaker 1: Oh that that is actually a great idea that that we can get Colin coming out from Mile of Music and glorious Appleton, Wisconsin coming up in the first weekend of August this year.
Speaker 3: Colin, you think all the listeners should come there, everybody live a live studio audience for our podcast and then we go to some of the greatest night spots in Appleton and enjoy the music and the beer and the cheese Kurds and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, and Pharah, you would know better than me on this as far as this is a and I don't want to turn this into a mile of music commercial because this is not paid but mile of music in downtown Appleton will stretch over I don't know how many city blocks, but there are hundreds of artists that come from all over the country. It's an international, quite frankly, an international festival. There are no cover songs that are allowed to be played. You have to play your own original music. And basically that weekend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, all the way up to Sunday night, it is all original artists, all playing their own wares, all locally, and it's all free, which is fantastic. I don't know of another festival like that in the It's nothing.
Speaker 3: Like it in the in the whole United States. And Bulky, don't you be yelling for free Bird again like you did last time?
Speaker 1: That was that was everybody.
Speaker 3: I turned around, I knew that was you.
Speaker 1: So anybody anybody who follows me on X like my my my cover photo on there is two guys on either side of me, one guy wearing a T shirt that says play free Bird, the other guy saying say Freebird is overrated. That was at october Fest. The second large that is the second that is the second largest Music festival in Appleton, Wisconsin. So that did not happen at Mile of Music, although it probably Now.
Speaker 3: You've gone, now you you're you're out of sync again with your voice in your speaking. Sorry, and and and well it's really interesting because you know, our football people will think you'll start talking about Gazilla next.
Speaker 1: You know, that's very very possible. Wow, I'm going to be talking about Godzilla in the tight ends room of the Denver Broncos. Okay, Evan Ingram has signed a two year, twenty three million dollar contract with Denver. He is going to be moving from Northern Florida to the Mile High City. According to Ian Rappaport, this frees up six million dollars in cap space for the Jaguars. This was a bad season for Ingram. It was a season that he was coming off of a one hundred and fourteen catch year for the Jaguars and then he gets hurt quite a bit this past year, something that has followed him from his time with New York and then to his time in Jacksonville. But now he gets to be the joker for Sean Payton in Denver. He signs on there Bo Nicks is an up and coming quarterback. The Denver Broncos offense looks up and coming. Quite frankly, the team in general looks pretty up and coming. Sixteen and a half million in guaranteed money, Ferrell, I am quite comfortable taking Evan Ingram as a top ten tight end this year? Am I wrong? How do you feel about him?
Speaker 3: No, You're in a good place with that, Balky, and it's a you know, we talked on the last show about landing spots and in Ingram's situation, we talked about how he would really need to be a slot receiver. He really needs to play like Brock Bowers to get those numbers. I never dreamed that he would end up with this Denver team and how fascinating that is. And it's it's it's great for him. We've seen it for him. I'm I came to this player late and I'm all in on him now. However, I'm even just as much excited about what it's going to do for the young quarterback. You mentioned it, I'll take it further. The the maturation of this player is brought about by the veterans that are around him, and they don't have you know, they got the young players in the backfield. They they haven't had this kind of mix. This adds to this. I really like what happens here.
Speaker 1: So this is not only a boon for Ingram. You're liking Nix more because I am.
Speaker 3: And there's a quarterback. I'm sure that ARMANI will let us know, is going later in the draft than a number of quarterbacks. He has to be around the middle, maybe maybe top ten, maybe twelve or thirteen. But you know, I just I.
Speaker 4: Just love it.
Speaker 1: Parrel, You're gonna, I'm about to I'm about to blow your mind here.
Speaker 3: You're gonna. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So put a cap on whatever you have. You said quarterback twelve or thirteen for Knicks right now? Right, So quarterback thirteen is golf, Well yeah, quarterback twelve is may We go to eleven. It's Caleb Williams. Herbert is at ten, Kyler Murray quarterback nine, Baker Mayfield quarterback eight. Bone Knicks currently sitting at quarterback seven in the Big Gorilla Tournament. Right now, Bonnicks going at the nine h two. Okay, this is a full round after Patrick Mahomes. It is roughly three or four picks ahead of Baker Mayfield. So there are plenty of people that are buying into bow Knicks right now, and this is one of those things where I like Knicks, I like the Broncos offense. I don't know if I want to pay that highest spot. Even with the Evan Ingram signing. I think I'd be more willing to wait on quarterback.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: Let somebody else take Nicks, and maybe I grab Murray, maybe I grab Herbert or Golf or may or a combination of two of those guys. That seems awfully rich for bow Knicks in the early ninth round of quarterback.
Speaker 3: Seven. What we saw at the end of the season last year is that's why the drafters are excited about this player, and you want this player, and seven sounds too high, but if you're paying a ninth round draft spot for then it's not too high. Especially we're in a best ball situation where you can put em with two or three. You know, Buky, the overhand throwing motion is life itself. It's what got us out of the cave. The caveman don't take that personally based on appearance or anything, but that's what you know when we crawled out of the caves. That's what allowed us the tools to kill bigger animals and had the over end throwing motion development of the prefrontal cortex. If you don't have your quarterbacks right, your fantasy team will look like you have an undeveloped prefrontal cortex. So I'm saying, go ahead, spend what you want on the quarterbacks you love, get three good ones. Nicks is going to score for you most of the time, and Ingram's going to make it happen for ith.
Speaker 1: That is Pharrell's take on bo Nix and Evan Ingram. Quite frankly, I don't think I'm that far off from it. I do want to talk about another quarterback who just changed teams before we get to prison, Mike himself, who is going to be joining us on the show tonight, the one the only ending comparo Derek Cadavid. Justin Fields no longer in Pittsburgh. We just talked about Naja Harris leaving Pittsburgh. Justin Fields has also left Pittsburgh for the quote unquote Green Pastures of the New York Jets over at Jet Life Stadium. Two years, forty million dollars is the contract. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, thirty million dollars guaranteed. There isn't out after the twenty twenty five season if the Jets want to move on, or maybe Fields wants to move on. Three years was what he lasted in Chicago, and in his fourth year in the league he was benched by his by a second team. He threw five picks and one excuse me, five touchdowns and one pick in six starts to open the year when Russell Wilson wasn't healthy enough to play. However, there was a catering to Justin Field's not only strengths but weaknesses with Pittsburgh last year, Russell Wilson became the starter and he never surrendered that for the remainder of the season. There are not on any other options quite frankly, in New York at quarterback other than Fields. He could and probably should get a full season as the starter there. He is going to have a backfield that features Brease Hall. He is gonna have a wide receiver corps that features Garrett Wilson, and we'll see what happens going forward. Pharaoh. What I love about Justin Fields is that even if he can't throw the ball into the ocean, dude still has superior legs, and I know, like I talked to a lot of high stakes players in the FFPC, I talked to a lot of pundits on the HSFF Show, and they will tell me that, look, Balky, that's great that he can run, but you need to do more than just run. And I get that, but I think he does enough with his arm coupled with his legs. I think this guy is a borderline top twelve quarterback this coming year. And I am fairly confident in saying on Friday March fourteenth, twenty twenty five, that this dude will be part of the tandem that I draft in a lot of KFFS C leagues this year. Whether he's my number one, whether he's my number two, it does not matter, because I'm gonna get the yang to his yang. And I think that Fields is going to be on a lot of my rosters this year. I feel good about it. How do you feel about him? In New York?
Speaker 3: Bonki, you know who the last quarterback throw for four thousand yards in New York was?
Speaker 1: Vinnie Testaverdi, Joe Willie Namath. Oh my god, this was way off. Ken O'Brien would have been my second.
Speaker 3: Choice se nonhing is changed, and you know Rogers flirting with it this year. Rogers that that touchdown? Was it twenty eight touchdowns this year? Balky, I'm having a hard time remember the number. But anyway, yes, mister Quima kamal Quima, sujirol Nice Gyms s Guerro, Quimickmaro, you're damn right, poor Garrett Wilson, you have to lower your expectations just because of the way fields is going to play. Can this be a good football move? Yes? It slows down the game. When you play played the Buffalo Bills, you want to slow down the game. You want to be the guy with your you want to hold the ball. There's there's some things here that I really like about this. Unfortunately they're just not related to fantasy football. I still believe in the running.
Speaker 1: Back uh and I think that well we should talk about this here too, because there's people that do not believe in the running back Pharaoh. Compared to last year, where Brice Hall was a borderline not even borderline, we've we went. We saw him go as the one on one in FFPC drafts last year, he has now fallen to running back ten at the two eleven. I think that there is something to be said about Fields and how good he is with his legs in maybe taking away a few rushing touchdowns from Brece Hall. We saw Braylon Allen and Isaiah Davis vulture some stuff from Breese Hall inside the five and maybe rightly or wrongly. While not rightly or wrongly, it for sure rightly or wrongly he has fallen to the end of the second round. This is like almost two full rounds later than where he's going. I think there's something to be said about the volatility and the potential to be league winner is too strong of a term, but the potential for a massive lion that is hiding in the weeds in the jungle Breece Hall at the two eleven this year, if he is able to overcome Braylan Allen, if he is over able to overcome Isaiah Davis, if he is able to overcome Justin Fields inside the five yard line, then yeah, Breshall could pay off big time.
Speaker 3: Who could use some We could definitely use some touchdowns for Breas boy that the guys were in on him last year, weren't they. I like your idea of Justin Fields's quarterback to be drafted. But I don't know if I like him here in Kentucky because we won't have best ball by the time you get down here, right, and the best ball is where he's going to deliver for you. I would hate to have to make that decision of do I start him every week because I feel like I'm gonna miss on it.
Speaker 1: There is something we said for that, like if you look and I brought this up earlier, but if you look at where Justin Fields could be going once you know the ADP settles in, he could be going as a quarterback eleven, quarterback twelve. And then it's like, do you want to start? Are you going to start Justin Fields? Or Drake May Are you going to start Justin Fields? Or Jared Goff? Are you going to start Justin Fields or Justin Herbert? You know, not all the justice? You don't know which way you're gonna go get.
Speaker 3: All the justice? Hey, where's Mana Lukai Corley going? I bet you, brother ARMANI will tell you that he's essentially free.
Speaker 1: He is free. Right now I'm looking at the ADP, I am not seeing him. Well, I'm looking at big Gorilla. Let me Gorilla is fun. Yeah, it's very fun. I'm gonna look up the Never Too Early best Ball right now with Coraley, and I do not see him anywhere I look.
Speaker 3: On your team. There was an environment last year that just could not support a rookie. He's going to be better. He get him on your never too Early team because he could have three or four breakout games.
Speaker 1: We have, uh, Derek Cadavid coming up here the sixth times.
Speaker 3: He knows more about this than he does.
Speaker 1: But the last thing I want to bring up before I bring Derek on, Corey Walter is chiming in on YouTube. Doesn't justin fields help help Reese Hall? And I think, yeah, there there there's an argument to be said that certain he will help certain aspects of Hall. I think that to have a young, dynamic quarterback with a different OC and maybe a fresh thinking OC. This year you have Tanner Engstrand coming over from the Detroit Ben Johnson Tree, I think there's a lot to be said for that. My concern is once you get inside the ten, once you get inside the Brice Hall is not only contending with Isaiah Davis, not only contending with Braylen Allen. Now he's contending with Justin Fields. Last year, he wasn't contending with Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers wasn't any kind of threat to run the ball in. Justin Fields is a threat to run the ball in. That's right, coming on that now. Fields could help him in other aspects of the game, for sure, But once you get down there, I think that you have to be mentally prepared that you know, Breece Hall is not going to get every carry and every touchdown inside the five.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, and sometimes they're gonna have trouble scoring the bow because I don't I don't know this for certain, but if they had been red zone successful with the running game they had in Pittsburgh with Fields, he probably wouldn't have given way to who knows.
Speaker 1: You never know, You never know. A guy who maybe does know, who maybe has, can shed some light on a lot of the subjects that we've been talking about. Tonight is up next. I want to bring him on right now. This is a guy who has won both Dynasty and Redraft leagues over the course of his career. Over the last couple of years, a player that has won a half dozen and maybe quite frankly, when I always totally. He's up. I always wonder like God, am I am I right on this? I might be, I might be wrong on this. He may have won more. But I'll bring him on right now because he had a lot of success, not only in twenty twenty four, but a lot of success in his career. You follow him on the X at prison underscore. Mic, that's prison with a five instead of the S prison underscore. Mike, please welcome on to the show. Be incomparable. Derek Cadavid. Derek, welcome in. Thanks so much for hanging out with us tonight. Thanks, thanks for joining the show. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: Man doing great?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're loving life. We're trying to figure out this Justin Field's brist Hall conundrum to Yeah, let you know where we're at on this. I don't know. And normally when we have a Dynasty guests on, like you, I kind of look over your teams to figure out, you know, the players you own a lot of, so we can talk a little bit about them. I quite frankly, I don't know where you fall in on Fields. I don't know where you fall in on Breece Hall. But knowing that the Jets. And I'll open this up right now, knowing that the Jets offense is going to be different this year, new head coach, new offensive coordinator, new quarterback. How do you feel about Fields and Breess Hall coming into the twenty twenty five season as opposed to you felt about them coming into last year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Fields, this is a guy I've never really been into, uh Breee. Just like Farrell said, he was a one oh one, one oh three guy last year in redraft. Honestly, I don't. I don't like either one. I don't I don't roster any of them across my all my leagues. I'm of the from watching Justin Fields play, he is not the type of guy that's gonna dump off.
Speaker 4: The ball like other like probably like Ann Rodgers or such.
Speaker 5: You know, if anything, he'll hold the ball too long and then take a sack instead of dumping it off.
Speaker 4: So like you said, I mean, if if.
Speaker 5: Isaiah Davis, if Braylen Allen, or if Justin, I mean there's just too many ifs in that in that offense to figure out who's gonna be the guy. Right, So two eleven and redraft, I wouldn't be taking Breess Hall there, just on kind of how I I'll play it. I mean, I haven't really checked on who else is going around in that range.
Speaker 4: However, I don't think i'd be taken. I don't. I wouldn't be taking a shot on Bresee.
Speaker 1: So so this is good. Let's do this to lead things off, and I promise you will get into the regular interview shortly. Let's do a would you rather well, we'll go rapid fire on this Derek for players running backs that are going right around that running back ten, running back nine, running back eleven spot where Greece Hall is going. Would you rather have Redraft not Dynasty Redraft for twenty twenty five? Would you rather have Breese Hall or Bucky Irving?
Speaker 4: Oh man, you just asking me about Bucky. I'll tell Bucky all right ready.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the show, when we get later on, you're you're gonna be like, well, why are you saying Bucky?
Speaker 1: Now? I get it that that that is a pure industry teas here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little industry teas.
Speaker 4: Okay, you set me up.
Speaker 1: Brece Hall or Jonathan Taylor. Also, I'll go j t Okay, you're going Taylor. Yes, there's another that's another player that we're gonna talk about later on in our interview tonight. Breese Hall or Josh Jacobs. This is redrafting.
Speaker 4: I'll go with Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a fun one. Bryce Hall or Kyron Williams.
Speaker 3: That's easy for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I'll take Kyron. You know, nothing's really changed over there. Why why uh you know why I fix anything?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Farrell, is that who you're going with to Hall versus Williams?
Speaker 3: You're taking Williams, Breese Hall or that guy which.
Speaker 5: Another Day three guy that did it do anything last year?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm out any.
Speaker 1: Breese Hall or Natron means no, I'm just.
Speaker 3: The last one.
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 1: I don't want to presume I know how you're going to fall in on this. But Breese Hall or James Cook.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'd probably go Breese there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take Breese on those two.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: So we have gotten to know you at a fantasy football level right away. But Derek, before we get into the rest of the fantasy when you're not winning FFPC dynasty leies, when you're not winning these FFPC re draft leagues, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 5: My friend, man, I got a lot going on as a stay at home dad.
Speaker 4: My wife and I switched roles.
Speaker 5: I've did twenty years and you know, between the military and government service. I retired about three years ago. Stay home my two oldest. I have five kids. My two oldest are in the military now. Yeah, and then I have three at home, twelve year old, ten and an eight, So spending the day with them and homework, you know, playing sports and stuff, and on my free time.
Speaker 4: I'm an orphan.
Speaker 5: Guy, like all my leagues an f FPC are orphans. I still haven't done a dynasty startup in FPC. Yeah, all of my teams, I've been taking them as orphans on on depot or straight from f FPC and then the other thing I do on sleeper.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can, you know, mention another platform here.
Speaker 3: I'm a commission Fun's no fun. I'm a commissioner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bit different for you know, for the older community.
Speaker 3: I want to know. I want to know exactly what your regiment is to have two kids in the military, look like you're thirty years old. What the hell of monky what's he doing right?
Speaker 1: I think it's a military I don't play. Listen, there are plenty of people I know of in Northeast Wisconsin who've been in the military for years, like there more than a decade, and they look like they're about fifteen years old. I think, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm on here. And Resnez tells us he's thirteen. He isn't putting up with this being called twelve. That's a teenager, that's a real name. We're not going to talk about that being twelve, you know. But you know, and I got when you have your kids stay up late, that's a good sign for your kid's future. Hey, I want to talk about future. I want to talk about the future with the Commanders. When Deebo Samuel left the forty nine ers, that's been a lot of my my time just imagining what forty nine ers are going to look like. But I haven't I didn't really think so much about Washington. I am of the mindset whenever a great player comes into a team that it lifts all boats. Everybody improves, and that's how I would answer this question. But I want to hear what you think about the addition of Samuel's effect on the beloved Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 5: Oh Man talking about my one of my most rostered players and guy I love is you know Terry McLaurin, deebo, I really think it's can actually help that offense, you know, I mean you could you finally bring in another stud, a good wide receiver two for that team, compliment what you know in the run game, what Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 4: Does, and you know, just keep keep feeding t Mac.
Speaker 5: You know, five out of six seasons one thousand yards, you know, as a rookie had ninety ninety twenty. So I mean, you know, let's let's let's give him a break on fourteen games.
Speaker 3: Only thirteen touchdowns last year.
Speaker 5: That's that's the only So that right there is where I'll probably say that he'll he'll regress, however, his target number might go up, right, So kind of compliment.
Speaker 3: He regrets off thirteen whether Samuel comes to town or not. Yes, yeah, this is yeah. Bunky tossed up a question for you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a good point to understand here. Touchdowns are not sticky. And while we are quick to say okay McLaurin, we can bump down in our dynasty rankings and our redraft rankings or whatever. You have to understand too, that the amount of time that the wh and I know they were on the field a lot last year, but the amount of time the Washington offense could be on the field because of Samuel could increase. The amount of volume of targets and receptions that McLaurin will have could increase this year because of Samuel. So yeah, maybe touchdowns take a step back, but the volume might take a step up. So and I think that's That's what I'm not saying. I'm not like saying one satur or the other here. I just think be wary of it. If you want to say, well, there's no way McLaurin performs as well as he does in twenty twenty five, or as well as he did in twenty twenty four this season because of the touchdowns, bear in mind the other things that go into it before you make a hard Yeah, they may.
Speaker 3: Be scoring more touchdowns. My toss up questions for you, Balky, who's the older player, McLaurin or Samuel.
Speaker 1: I believe it's Samuel, But that is a good question. I'm gonna bring it up right now.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be fascinated with the answer. And I think the reason we believe is Samuel is because Prison Mike, we were talking earlier today about playing for the one thirty teams instead of the primetime teams, and man, the Commanders have been a one thirty team. Mclaurin's not a household day Samuel is. It seems like we've been watching him a lot longer. But Balkey was the answer.
Speaker 1: McLaurin is, exactly. I gotta figure this out in my mind.
Speaker 3: There's mathematics going on here.
Speaker 1: McLaurin is exactly four months older, yeah, than Deebo Samuel In that It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Prison Mike, did you know that.
Speaker 4: I did not. I was gonna when you asked the question, I was like, I think it's Deebo.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been been more in the in the spotlight beat up a little more, so you think, okay, he's uh, he's taking a beating, So he's probably a little older than that.
Speaker 1: I think. I think that's the thing, is like we think about all the times he was used as a running back with San Francis, we just figure like he's older in real life. You guys probably didn't know this. Steve Largin six months younger than Amari Cooper. Not that not making that up unbelievable stuff that this is. This is truth that I'm spinning tonight.
Speaker 3: Sian likely might sign him.
Speaker 4: That's another guy.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised they haven't signed it as Amari Cooper, you know, like you just brought him up.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys out there, and we'll see where they land. But Amari Cooper, Keenan Allens, I mean, I know Cooper Cupp got signed by Seattle earlier tonight. There there is another older h Brandon Cooks is another guy that's that's yeah, we'll see where he lands as well. But I think those are all fascinating. Now a guy who's younger than those guys, a guy who I was heavily invested in last year Derek was Chris Godwin, and in fact, I did all I could to draft him in all the leagues possible, and it was looking like a massive league winning decision. And then he gets hurt on Thursday Night football and I don't want to say meaningless play, but it was kind of a meaningless point of the game. I was kind of frustrated with that, but it is what it is. He ups with the Buccaneers for an additional three years. He is younger than Mike Evans. He was on pace for a massive year in twenty twenty four. If he stays healthy all season, do you think that now is the time to get out of the Mike Evans business? In f FBC dynasty leagues, how do you feel about.
Speaker 5: That f FPC dynasty? I mean the way I play everything is relevant. You know, if someone's gonna throw at me a mid first, you know, one way in something. For Mike Evans, he's gone, right, Am I gonna sell him for an early second?
Speaker 4: No, I'd rather have him. You know, Mike Evans is is you know, he's he's playing what six years I think.
Speaker 5: But Godwin, you know, be team Tom Brady and then now going on a year three with Baker. They both they both performed, you know well and done well in that offense. So I mean, just another year back. It's not like it's a new guy coming in, you know, to take away from Godwin. We already know how they compliment one another. And if anything, maybe Jalen McMillan is the guy that you know, we kind of saw breakout last year, and you know, there was some comps out there pretty crazy that I saw, like some AARs Beat and Amanrock kind of comps to Jalen and I was like, no, no way. So you know, once Godin is back, it's them too. I wouldn't be selling for his current. You know, Mike Evans right now is going at wide receiver thirty two in dynasty startups that I'm seeing out there.
Speaker 4: Give me, give me Mike Evans.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, he's a wide receiver fifteen twenty guy, and you're getting them at wide receiver thirty two prices, you know, a mid second.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's kind of you know.
Speaker 5: It's a cop out answer.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh, depends on price. I guess it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it It does depend on price.
Speaker 5: If I'm a contender, I'm holding. You know, if I'm a contender, I'm holding, you know, Mike Evans for sure. I'm not trying to tear down to like some rookie, you know, no offense to Pharrell. I'm not trying to go down to like Malachai Corley and a plus or something. SFPC just doesn't.
Speaker 4: You just can't. You can't roster too many players.
Speaker 1: So you just these studs, Yeah, short, short rosters, like obviously you elite talent over everything else. Glenn Llowie told me that how many years ago, and I still I still retain that as knowledge. Here Pharrell, we we talked about the Buccaneers. We talked about this running back earlier in the program. But let's talk about the newest supercharger in Los Angeles?
Speaker 3: Does does it? Does he look great in the uniform?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, naji Uh, it's Dynasty stockwise. I think it went up a little bit. The way I play right now, I'm not buying any running back right especially with the you know, with the class coming in. You know, chargers are there, like picking at the twenty range. They could splash and take you know, like a Day one guy try to do the the Lions knuckles and sonic gas, sonic and knuckles thing, and then or even or day two, you know, they can do the same thing. However, it's probably, like for all said earlier, is the best landing spot for him, you know, Greg Roman, I mean what else can you ask for? Guy plays all seventeen games every year, thousand plus you know yards can carry you know, three hundred plus touches if he gets some you know, if he gets some involved a little bit in the past game. I mean, you know he's got what you know right there, that's a running back one. If you play all seventeen games, get a thousand yards, get some passes and touchdowns, which you should get the goal line work RB one, you know at the in the eighth round of redraft, you know, uh, preson Mike, I.
Speaker 3: Got one quick question your percentage of play. Are we exclusively talking Dynasty for you or do you have any of the big Gorilla.
Speaker 4: I haven't bought into the gorilla yet.
Speaker 5: Normally when I get into redraft, it is probably like the June time frame. However, from you know, from like for today's topics, I'm looking at it from a Dynasty perspectivetime for you in Dynasty is I'm in a total of twenty leagues, you know, in the higher buy inside, yeah, and redraft, I'll probably you know, draft six teams in the tournaments. Try to, you know, see if I can hit the catch catch lightning in a bottle, you know.
Speaker 3: With that With that in mind, a guy that won as much as you, I want to turn this question over to ball Key because two fantastic young quarterbacks are available, you can ride them into the next fifteen years. Buggy asked your question.
Speaker 1: You know, fantastic is an interesting modifier that you use there, because I don't I think that Anthony Richardson has potential fantastic upsides. Daniel Jones I think was a fantastic bust in the NFL. But yet they're competing for snaps and the starting quarterback gig in Indianapolis if you do own Richardson, because I don't think there's a lot of Daniel Jones dynasty owners out there, at least in non superflex leagues here, Derek, But when you consider Anthony Richardson on a short bench or a short roster like the FFPC, are you in wait and see mode? Are you shopping him around? Are you trying to acquire him knowing that it's probably gonna be Richardson v Jones to try to become the starting quarterback for the Colts this season?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And dinah, see who would I rather roster Anthony Richardson just because, like you guys said, the ceiling, his age right, the draft capital that they invested in the guy. However, I wouldn't be selling him now, it's probably one of the worst times to sell him.
Speaker 4: Because he's probably at the bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I can get an early second or something and a throw in there, I'd let him go, you know, just to not get stuck with him and you know, miss season and then he's Trey Lance or something. However, you know we're talking about like you know, Cornerback twenty and twenty five. You know, neither one of them has broken like fifty to fifty five percent, you know, complete right, you know, Derek, in a.
Speaker 3: Previous broadcast, I made the statement that there was hardly well, no, I think the statement I made. Boggy'll correct me. There's nothing that would ever take me off of Pittman. However, we have we may have now discovered it. Okay, we so your dynasty timing. I looked at a roster of mind loaded with good players, a lot of them on the older side, A player that everyone loves, Tyreek Hill. Is it time to move on? Is it easy to find a trading partner who will want to grab Tyreek Hill? And what would you ask for him? What would you be willing to take for him? Just in a general situation.
Speaker 5: So at this point, I look at Tyreek kind of like Mike Evans, right, He's he's on the you know, older side, and he just produces. Even last year with the volatilion and quarterback, he still had a you know, top twenty season. He's still you know, he'll have those nuclear games where you know, he'll just go off with thirty forty points.
Speaker 4: Just like like I said with Mike Evans, am I selling them?
Speaker 5: You know for his going rate which is an early second you know, he's going right now wide receiver twenty nine from what I'm looking at, you.
Speaker 4: Know, or so I'm just gonna throw at me in a midst I'm mid first.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'll let him go right and I'll you know with a backup quarter running back or something as a throw in. However, you know he's a target monster, right, Everything runs through him, waddle.
Speaker 3: And a chain, you know.
Speaker 4: You and they throw the ball a lot.
Speaker 5: You know, Tua doesn't really move a lot. And who do they bring in Zach Wilson's you know, if if for any case, Tua you know, keeps on diving head first, you know, the tackles, maybe Zach Wilson, you know, he'll is better than the two guys, was it?
Speaker 4: Tyler can't remember who the two guys that they had last year?
Speaker 5: That was just you could just see it in Tyreek's face, how miserable he was, you know, and and didn't like his qbs. So yeah, again, it's just saying, like for with me, the way I played Dynasty is what am I.
Speaker 4: Gonna, what am I getting? What am I getting him for? And what I'm willing to sell him for?
Speaker 5: Right? So yeah, I mean it's that mid mid first, late first with a throw in. I'll sell them, you know, I'll buy them for I mean, and I'll buy him for like an early second. If I own him, I only have them like in two spots. I'm just going to hold them, you know, because I don't think many people out there are paying that first value right now, you know, So I'm holding Tyreek it.
Speaker 1: It's tough to get any kind of value for a veteran like that in mid March, right, Like, if you want to sell him, maybe you're looking at August or July, right that's the time to move him. But I'm with you, I think right now is not the proper time. If we flash back Derek to twenty twenty four rookie drafts we saw at the tail end of the first round and most FFPC rookie drafts, not all of them, but most of them. Kean Coleman was a late first round pick. He was a late first round pick or was he in early I think he was the first pick of the second round. Actually, now I think about this in twenty twenty four in the actual NFL draft, I was excited to see him go to Buffalo. I thought, hey, maybe this is their future Number One. Look at what Buffalo has done the last three weeks. They have extended Khalilshakir Uh. They have signed Joshua Palmer I believe for identical three year contracts. They already have Dalton Kincaid, who they so first round draft capital into, and we saw how married they were to the running game with Ray Davis, James Cook and obviously josh Allen last year. So, knowing all this has happened, and I know I'm leading you into an answer here, and maybe you'll fall into the pool that I'm leading you to, maybe you won't, But what do you do with Keon Coleman right now? Knowing all these things that have happened especially at the wide receiver position for the Bills over the last two and a half three weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Keon Coleman, you know, or like the at the Bills receiving room.
Speaker 4: You know, how many more wide receiver threes can they get?
Speaker 1: You know, at least at least Matt Collins is not back right? Yeah, he is a patriot.
Speaker 3: Mac is a patriot st patriot. You know.
Speaker 4: Shoot you know barefoot guy.
Speaker 3: Uh he may start wearing shoes up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So in fact, Kean cole Music, I sold them today. I sold them today and in a dynasty league for a future second. You know, it's a it's cut down coming up. I said, hey, he can go for a future second. You know, barely had five hundred yards last season, played I think thirteen games.
Speaker 4: It's just that I don't see it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Uh, Kalier Shakir just you know another wide receiver three type guy, Jostra Palmer the same.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Uh oh, those could be fighting words.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to interrupt you, but Shakir, now, come on, you got to respect this player.
Speaker 5: In line up in line up league. It's tough, you know, best ball. I don't really pay much best ball. I can see, you know, we can capture those those Spike Weeks.
Speaker 4: Harvard in the lineup League.
Speaker 5: You know, guys like Shakir Palmer and an f f PC. I don't know when I'm going to start him. You know, they'll just be stuck in my in my bench.
Speaker 4: You know. It's it's just tough.
Speaker 3: I think. I think I agree with you in some ways. But in Shakir's case, I think he has set himself in that confusion of what the receivers are like they he has set himself separate from that. I think he's going to continue to get better. I very much agree with you. I very much agree with you on Palmer. You know, Palmer is a big guy, but at the Chargers he played kind of small. You know what I'm saying. He just and I think it's going to be really interesting. They paid substantial money for him. It's going to be really interesting to see what he does.
Speaker 1: But I yeah, just real quick on this, I think what we have to look at, who is the Joshua Palmer signing an indictment?
Speaker 3: Up right?
Speaker 1: It's the latest thing to happen. They drafted Kean Coleman. They they extended Khalils Shakir and then they signed Joshua Palmer. So who is that indictment of? Is that an indictment of Khalils Shakir after signing a three year extension just a couple of weeks ago, or is an indictment of Hey, Kean Coleman, our first or second round pick last year. We don't like the way that he developed And maybe this is just insurance. I don't know. Maybe maybe, and and like I think obviously the way I phrased it, it's probably an indictment of Coleman. But maybe this is like, hey, we ran the heck out of the ball last year. We're probably not gonna be able to do that two years in a row. We need weapons. This was another weapon that presented himself, and we're just gonna like whoever's open, whether it's Palmer, whether it's Shakir, whether it's Coleman, whether it's Kincaid, whether it's Cook, whether it's Davis, whoever. We have a super talented quarterback, and now we just added another weapon. And quite frankly, like there's some funny money going on with the Palmer contract. I'm sure whatever was reported, he is probably not gonna see all of that money. This could pay off for the bills we'll see down the road here. I agree, Farrel, I did this for you. I am not asking our guests this week the packers question. I leave the packers.
Speaker 3: Wow. A packer's question for me. Well, it's a good one because it's a packer. It's a Raider wrapped into a packer question. You know. And I loved your answer because because you you line up very much with me, and I want to hear your reasoning because when you talked about who some of the players were, you were taking from of Breze Hall, and you came in with you asked Jacobs. And that's a fantastic situation with with and a great respect for what Jacobs is. And I have you know, a few years ago on this show, I think maybe three bulky everyone was ready not to draft Jacobs just because the Raiders had him returning kicks in a preseason game. You know, we can't we can't be overreacting, but we sure can't react to what we saw last year, which was a tremendous year for Josh Jacobs. Are you bullish about this player as you as you continue the power scheme and the way that they run the ball in Green Bayy. You like what you have in Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 5: I mean that's another easy one for me. I mean he's probably my most rostered running back. Uh yeah, ever since uh you know he joined the Raiders, you know, quiet another thousand yard type of guy RB one seasons no one respected them. I did a lot of pivots, uh to Josh Jacob types with the sexier running backs to collect, to collect some tax on orphans that I was trying to.
Speaker 4: To get some depth with them.
Speaker 5: And you know, why would the why would the Packers change anything? I mean, if anything, give them some more targets. Man, if they increase his target, you know, he'd go.
Speaker 4: He could be a top three running back.
Speaker 5: You know, he was what running running back six this past year, you know, without as many targets on.
Speaker 4: His going his way. I don't know if that's how you know, if Jordan Love doesn't play like.
Speaker 5: That, or I've seen Jayden Reid gets gets some get some running work, uh you know in those those those plays there in the backfield. However, Yeah, I'm bullish, man, I'm buying all, you know, Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 4: Granted he you know, he's gone up in price.
Speaker 5: He probably still late late first in in Dynasty, you could probably get him.
Speaker 4: I'd be willing to pay that.
Speaker 5: People probably still want like a mid first for him. You know, I probably can work my way up to that. So I believe, you know, Uh, he was great in the Raiders, he's better in in Green Bay.
Speaker 1: I think the Packers are going to be fascinating to see what they do this year. I think the thing that makes them most fascinating to me is knowing that that Friday night game in Week one where Jordan Love gets that knee injury, and I'm convinced that listening to beat beat writers here in Green Bay, listening to Uh his fellow teammates talking about how he never really fully recovered from that injury. I'm talking about Jordan Love that he suffered in Week one, which quite frankly a lot of us, myself included, I thought it was a season ender. I thought he was done for the year, and then he came back in you know, three weeks or whatever it was. I think that the Packers by necessity were forced to turn into a power running game, and they had the offensive line to do it. They obviously had the belcow to do it with Josh Jacobs. Now what happens if Jordan Love is fully healthy this year? Do they move away from that? I'm sure they'll lean on it, but I don't know if we see necessarily the volume we see from Jacobs in twenty twenty four. Do we see it in twenty twenty five. And maybe that's a good thing, because sometimes we see with decreased volume comes increased efficiency, and that could be something that we're looking at twenty five. Or maybe doesn't touch the ball as much, but he's actually still increasing his fantasy prowess and he's increasing his points per week on that. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but I could say it either way. That's what I think is so fascinating about the Packers this year is to see how Matt Lafleur Adam Stinovitch run this offense with a healthy Jordan Love going into twenty twenty five. Parrel, Let's get into the final question we have for Derek.
Speaker 3: Oh, the final question, and you might have teased We might have teased one out of you, which means prisonly that you're gonna have to think on the fly because you cannot use player that we've already talked about. So I want to know who's your go to guy. We've heard a lot about guys that are rostered. Who's the guy maybe you are most proud to have, Like for me, that would be Shaquur because I believe in you. So maybe a guy that you're most proud to have. And then a guy that you just won't touch, A guy that if you have him on a Dynasty team, you're getting rid of him. If you see him on one of those orphans that you so kindly want to go out and adopt, you're not going to take that orphan. You'll take another. Who's that player?
Speaker 4: So a player I won't touch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, last you know, Pickens is one that comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'll buy him cheap.
Speaker 5: However, I don't know just it maybe from on like the human side, just the antiqus and I don't know, like there's certain things that just kind of throw me off. I know he's he's he's a volatile guy there in the in the community. You know, there's either guys that love him or you know, they just hate them. And my go to guys I mean, you know it's those wide receiver too, the non sexy players that I can sell a sexy wide receiver or a sexy running back and pivot to mclaura and Godwin Evans. Yeah, I mean, I know you asked me for one in particular, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: You know last year Lamar, I have a lot of Lamar and.
Speaker 5: In super Flex and in one qb uh and you know he won me several weeks. I mean, he carried me on on a lot of teams.
Speaker 3: So I just change, is it you expect that this year? Right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean Lamar? You know he's top three.
Speaker 5: You know you can you can rotate on between it Josh Allen, Lamar, Jayden Daniels in the you know, top three startup picks and a super flex Dynasty draft.
Speaker 3: When you're putting your roster together in Dynasty and you have what would what would our what would our good friend Turp call him a hero, a hero quarterback the best ter turpees for best player, hero quarterback like Jackson? What do you do with a backup quarterback?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I get that last part?
Speaker 3: What do you do with your backup quarterback? What are you in your dynasty? Because you're talking about limited roster, and you've got me thinking about that limited spaces. When I see a Dynasty team with three quarterbacks, I think that's kind of a little bit crazy. What what do you do with a quarterback spot? When you have a Lamar Jackson on your team?
Speaker 5: So I have two one QB teams with Lamar, I don't have a backup like once again, you know, depending on when his bias. I'll pick someone up off off waivers and just start that player. I'll probably pick him up like maybe three weeks in advance. That way, no one's like, you know, sniping me or something on waivers, and I'll just wait, hold them, and you know, then drop the other guy and keep keep riding.
Speaker 4: Lamar.
Speaker 3: You talk with great respect about these Tampa Bay Bucks. What do you do with Baker Mayfield?
Speaker 4: I love Baker Mayfield, man.
Speaker 5: I mean he was my late QB last year, right, you know, round eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty, and I was like, man, Baker doesn't get any love.
Speaker 5: So and he was one of those guys that I also had a lot of in redraft and then not too much in Dynasty, but I did have him a lot in my redraft teams.
Speaker 4: And he paid off. Well, you know, I really like Baker, and again nothing's changing.
Speaker 5: He's still got god you know, playing with the same guy's Godwin Evans, you know, Bucky White and yeah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you roster Justin Herbert anywhere?
Speaker 5: I like Justin Herbert, you know, especially with the way he's been playing with were at Roman and and let's see, he's a backup and a few of my one QB leagues where I don't have like a like a stud. Yeah, uh so I'll rotate him with like a Dack or you know, trying to think of another decent player Jerry Stafford, Yeah, Golf Stafford, you know types. But yeah, I really like Justin Herbert. You know, he's good, good kid, a good offense. Now, hopefully they bring in some you know, I'm not I'm not a fan of bringing back Mike Williams.
Speaker 4: I mean whatever. Uh but you know Lad McConkey, great kid.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Nagi now is a good power back and that can also do some receiving work.
Speaker 5: And whoever they bring in the draft, you know, is going to really help out Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could could be Colston Lovelin, could be Yeah, like Jayden Higgins or somebody in like in the second or third round. As far as wide receivers go, as long as we're talking about dynasty quarterbacks, let me just throw this at you. If somebody offer you Jayde Daniel straight up for Lamar Jackson, what would you do? Would you accept or reject that trade?
Speaker 5: I mean the so the way I look at that when I if you send me that offer, right, if I have Lamar and you're sending me Jade and Daniels, right, you're telling me that Lamar is better. So I'm gonna ask for something on top, right, because you're you're you're already giving me, you know, the free information, Like, hey, you think that Lamar is better?
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta you know that. I'll be like, hey, you just got to ask something, bro.
Speaker 5: You know, however, in a vacuum, they're probably they're not much different, right, you know. I mean Lamar has you know, more density, more you know, he's done it for more years in a row. However, Yeah, if I had to pick, I'd go Lamar, Right, he's done it more times. Jaden did really well. Your one, however, you know, Strode did really well. You're one justin Herbert did really well year one, then year two kind of fell off.
Speaker 4: So I mean.
Speaker 5: He's a guy that I'm willing to tear down from right, you know, Jade and Daniels versus Lamar again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Just like I said, though, if you if you that example you're giving me, you throw that trade at me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, you just gave me free info.
Speaker 5: Throw it add in a second or something and you got a deal, right.
Speaker 1: This is why he is the Fantasy Football Orphan Teams repairman. You follow him on the X at Prison Underscore Mike five instead of the s in prison. Prison Mike is his username on the FFPC. He is once again Derek and David joining us tonight. Derek, so much fun. You gave us free information unsolicited, which.
Speaker 3: We know, man, which we appreciate.
Speaker 4: I get some trade some offers tonight, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which could be good and could be bad. I don't know it works out, but listen, man. Congratulations and all your success in the FFPC, especially in twenty twenty four, good luck in twenty twenty five and in Dynasty and redrafting everything that you got going on. Thank you so much for carving out a little time on your Friday night for us and we will talk with you again soon.
Speaker 5: Man, thank man, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You got it. That is Derek CA David joining us tonight once again. Prison underscore Mike. The five is the s in prison on the X. That's where you can follow him there. Prison Mike is his username in the FFPC. Woo A lot of good stuff, Farrell. I know, like this is what what is this year four for Dynasty for you? Or year three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can't remember that for him?
Speaker 1: Well, it's right around there. And certainly we not only learned a lot about Dynasty tonight, but I think like as far as how we're handling certain players in redraft leagues, Derek gave us a lot to chewa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it might help me get away from a self and posed grade of the C minus.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you what I'm giving an A plus. The k f FFC p f FFC dot com Main Event registration. Whether you want to do slow or live, it is up there. Whether you want to play in the draftmasters uh slow via two hour or six hour, it is up there right now at kf f f C dot Com. Big Payback Auction leagues all available at kff dot com. Again, a lot of these I shouldn't say a lot on a significant amount will be live in both Northern Kentucky and Louisville coming up in UH in August. But if you want to join and draft now, you can definitely do that over at KFFC dot com. Good time to be a Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship camp.
Speaker 3: Have Bucky. You know, we're waiting for you to come down here and clean up this season. It's you know, it's going to be wonderful to have you in the building. And you know, there's some guys that have listened to us on the show. There's some guys that have joined us on the show, and perhaps we'll see some of them here. And yeah, old mainstays like Christians and Hicks, they'll they'll have an Oinkers family there with them for credit or two and on down the line. It'll be great. But I'm looking forward to it. You know, talking with the guys this week, we're beginning to get more conversations with players and they're making their plans of the year.
Speaker 1: Before we know it, it will be KFFC dot com. Get a jump on your drafting season right now. Too. So when everybody else is drafting in June, July, August, or whatever, you are already entrenched in it and you have the upper hand. KFFC dot com as want to go for that. No show next Friday, but we're going to do a show on Wednesday Wednesday, so I will talk with you Wednesday evening. My friend, you got it. That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. I want to thank not only him, but Dereka David who came on the show tonight, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you for listening, watching, streaming, downloading, ingesting this content that we have provided for you tonight, any which way you have it. We will be back next Wednesday at ten pm e Stern. Again, no show this coming Friday. We'll do a show on Wednesday night at ten pm Eastern. In case you missed last night' High Stakes Fantasy Football show on the Better Sports Network, we had Dynasty League Football's Matt Price on at Matt Price FF on the X A lot of good stuff with him last night. We got into I said, we set a record. Because I always I load up the rundown with a lot of stuff I want to talk about. We oftentimes don't get to everything, and I think we set a record last night because Matt and I probably got to maybe fifteen, maybe twenty percent of everything I had on the rundown, because we just fell into rabbit holes of trading and trading strategies and player evaluation on a lot of veterans who changed teams and some who didn't change teams with NFL free agency and how that affected them. So there was a lot there. Better Sportsnetwork dot Com, Better Sports Network Socials, FFPC Socials. You can watch that and we'll have another live show on that this coming Thursday at seven pm Eastern Time to early best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments available at my FFPC dot com. Forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prizes available, respectively. One hundred and twenty per dollars and thirty five dollars entry fees for those. Those tournaments are gonna run all the way up to April twenty fourth, which is the first day of the NFL Draft. Thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks available at my FFPC dot com. Pick up a Dynasty orphan team or more than one. My ffpc dot com entry fees normally range between seventy seven dollars and five thousand dollars. They have been lowered quite a bit, sometimes in some cases to one dollars, so basically can't lea a free Dynasty team this year. Think about this, eighteen hundred plus leagues over the course of fifteen years, no leagues have ever folded with the Fantasy Football Players Championship, So once you join in FFPC Dynasty League, you are in for the long haul. At my ffpc dot com, Big Gorilla Tournament going strong as well, million dollar grand prize three and fifty dollars to enter, a fifty dollars discount for every third team you buy. Drafts already running both slow and live. The Early Rampage Tournament is going live right now, so if you register for the Big Gorilla Tournament, your team has automatically entered into the Early Rampage Tournament as well. It is two tournaments for the price of one, and you are also eligible for the seven Bananas promo as well, which could pay up to a Jungle Safari for four More details available at my ffpc dot com you can win Jungle Safari and a million bucks. What other competition is doing that right now? Spoiler alert, there isn't one. This is what you want to be doing right now. Sign up for the Big Gorilla at myffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Wednesday at ten pm Eastern Time on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour with Farrell Elliott and myself. Thank you so much for watching, everybody, I certainly appreciate it. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 2: Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: You know people are asking me, I think earlier this week the never too early Bestball Tournament, never to really super Flex Tournament. They're roughly only forty percent full right now, which I know doesn't sound like a lot, but keep in mind that those tournaments are going to end in less than six weeks, so make sure you're getting in while you still can, because those there will be no never too early tournament come April twenty forth. The other thing regarding the Big Gorilla, we do still have several leagues available right now. If you want to sign up for the Big Gorilla, you will be in that early Rampage tournament right now. If it gets close where it looks like, hey, you want to get in before those two hundred leagues fill up, I will send an email hey to the entire FFPC insider list, so you will know when we're getting close. But I would encourage you to jump in right now and make sure that you are entering not one, but two tournaments because come you know May June July that that will not be available. So this is the time to draft in that Big Gorilla tournament. Okay, Sales pitch Over, have a great weekend of drafting everybody. I'll talk with you again on Wednesday night. Thanks so much for watching. Really appreciate each and every one.
Speaker 3: E