Speaker 1: I heard McGee nicknames, but never hot take McGee.
Speaker 2: Like in the movie Big Daddy, when when he called uh, he called Leslie Mann's character Tits McGee or was it big Boobs.
Speaker 1: McGee was like that, Yes, I've been called both of those nicknames.
Speaker 2: So you've been called that's that's what you know.
Speaker 3: Tony he goes naked City all the time. Yeah, Tony worked at nine steakhouts, and he would come see me at uh the Rojo Lounge inside the Palm's Place in two thousand and eight when they were my only customers when they would get off work.
Speaker 1: Uh, he would call me Tits McGee because he could never think I.
Speaker 2: Think that's from Anchorman. I think that's from Anchorman. They go with your hosts Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee character.
Speaker 1: Ever, I I, I don't follow movies, don't give me movie quotes.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to say tits on this show? It seems like a no. I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I think I'm allowed to say whatever, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've been doing that for the last couple of years and we haven't been canceled yet, so.
Speaker 2: That I feel about that, you know, I don't know how I feel about saying tits McGee and I've said it like ten times.
Speaker 1: You sound like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't see what. It doesn't seem appropriate, you know what I mean? I don't know. I'll let the I've never watched not.
Speaker 3: Being sponsored by the golf course today, so I think we can say whatever we want. That's the only time we've ever been censored on the show when the country club's like, hey, please don't say fuck eighty two times in the sponsored episode thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a mistake with.
Speaker 3: Jay to day since we since we got a new he's out at the Las biggest country club, but he is still a Case State fan, so he and I've been going back and forth. I got a text last night that Colin Klein was going to be the new head football coach at Case State, and everybody.
Speaker 2: Was Colin, say that again. Colin Kline is the new head football coach at Case State? Yeah? Wow, okay, And how'd you guys now Colin Kline is coaching where right now?
Speaker 1: He's the offensive coordinator of Texas A and him good that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go right into it. I'm not going to go right into my rant about the college. Don't you think that there's something wrong with the college football playoff format.
Speaker 1: I mean I I yes, I think there's a lot of things wrong.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? Did you see a tweet from Rick Patino? No? I don't know if it was really Rick Patino or if it was, but the account had like nine hundred thousand followers, so it probably is Rick Patino. And he just all he said was like, I don't know everything about football. I'm paraphrasing. He's like, I don't understand everything about football, but I'm trying to imagine a world in which Saint John's is a one seed and I leave Saint John's to go to some other school before the tournament starts.
Speaker 1: Well, let's back it up.
Speaker 3: Do you think Lane Kiffen wanted to coach his team throughout the college football play I think the answer is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, of course.
Speaker 3: That those are going to get you in the ass because they're salty, right. Colin Klein has said Chris Clement is going to coach the bowl game. Colin Klein is going to come in after and m gets eliminated in the first round of the College football Playoffs.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lot more than than Ole Missus salty. They don't want Lane kiffen in their locker room for another month trying to get their players to go to Baton Rouge with them. That too, it's a lot more than just being butt hurt.
Speaker 1: Well I would be. Let's put it this way, I'd be pretty fucking butt hurt if that was my team.
Speaker 2: So what the what is the goal? Exactly? Lane Kiffin goes to LSU goal.
Speaker 3: He claims his agent did all the money and he said he didn't want it to be about money. Ninety million dollars And you say you didn't want to been money. I like, Lane, given I'm.
Speaker 2: Not, I have to call that. I called bullshit too. And if the whole point is to eventually he goes to LSU, his whole goal at LSU is going to be what to make it to the college a playoff? Right, And now he's already there and he's walking away.
Speaker 3: That was his goal when everyody said he was going to be the head coach of Florida and then he said he didn't like the athletic director.
Speaker 1: So it's like that's every coach's goal, right.
Speaker 2: The college football playoff is just so convoluted. They they've got to do are awful, just like they are with AP.
Speaker 1: They don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I pissed because I think b Yu should get in over Miami, over Duke, over Virginia, and they're not.
Speaker 2: Duke's not going to get in wins, they won't get in.
Speaker 1: They won't get in.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're right, but we talked a little bit about it. I've seen so much, like so much like discourse about all this Miami. If they don't make it in guess who they but guess who They can blame themselves because they were playing in the worst a c C.
Speaker 1: All time, the.
Speaker 2: ACC Championship game on Saturday. It's not Clemson, it's not Florida State, it's not Miami. It's not Virginia Tech or SMU or even Pitt or Georgia Tech. It's Virginia versus Duke. And we're not talking about basketball, Kelly.
Speaker 3: It's Virginia about somehow Duke it magically breaks all these tie breakers.
Speaker 2: I know, And it's not seven Duke. If Miami doesn't make it, Miami, Miami's got a good argument about beating Notre Dame. But if they don't make it, it's because they lost two games.
Speaker 3: It's the same reason why a three lost Texas team shouldn't get in. I'm sorry Florida and almost as the Kentucky and Mississippi State in overtime, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The only thing Texas should not get into the playoffs. But what Steve Sarkushan is.
Speaker 1: Saying is they should have scheduled Ohio State.
Speaker 2: But because but here's the reason why he's right. The SEC is so big now, it's that their schedule becomes so unbalanced.
Speaker 3: So some years you play this rule's not playing the Cupcakes in November next year, but listen.
Speaker 2: But you schedule it next year. But you schedule these non conference games years in advance. So when you make that deal to play Ohio State, you don't know is that going to be the year where SEC schedules really hard or is that going to be the year where we have like the schedule A and M had this year. And so what you're gonna do is you're not going to schedule it. So I think the solution to that is and I don't think Texas should be in the playoff by the way, but I think the solution of that is expand the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yes, here's my question.
Speaker 3: Think of like Bill Snyder in the nineties, right, He's like, we got to teach this team to these teams to win before they can win meaningful games, right, So you got to teach the teams to win.
Speaker 1: So we played Northern Illinois and.
Speaker 2: Just like at team, why did you go to straight to Northern Illinois of all the schools.
Speaker 1: Because that was the biggest as kicking in case State ever had. It was seventy six to zero. So it's like, if you can win those games, that's what you can get all the kinks out of your offense.
Speaker 3: You pay X team six hundred and fifty thousand dollars, which is now double is what you pay, But back in the nineties, I think that's what we paid them to just beat the breaks off of them. Get guys reps, figure out who your first team guys are, figure who your second team guys are, and get those kinks out early. You're right when you played. When Texas plays Ohio State Week one, there's a lot of especially now.
Speaker 2: If you remember that game too, Texas could have easily won that game. I think they actually outgained them there, definitely did. Ohio State is better now than they were then, and I think I think I've heard so many arguments about this playoff on Twitter X and in person. I think some of the conversations that I've had or I've witnessed are some of the dumbest takes.
Speaker 1: I've ever Give me the dumbest sake you've heard.
Speaker 2: Go. I had somebody say to me it doesn't matter that Notre Dame is on a ten game winning streak. I and somebody say to me, it doesn't matter. I want you to back that up, because, yeah, I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: No, because here we are talking about strength of schedule. Notre Dame hasn't played anybody since they lost.
Speaker 2: No. Strength of schedule is important, but being hot is also important. They're all factors. All.
Speaker 1: You can't just pick teams like Boston College by margin.
Speaker 2: Why don't you pull up their schedule, pull up their schedule and look at their results. But to think that we would have a twelve team playoff and not have Notre Dame in there.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't get it. I'm not saying they shouldn't get it.
Speaker 2: Of course they should get in.
Speaker 3: So since they lost to A and M in Miami earlier this season, they beat up on Perdue. They beat up on Arkansas, who fired their coach. They beat up on Boise State, who lost to UNLV. They beat up on NC State. They had a nice win versus USC which is a mid tier Big Ten team. They barely squeaked by at Boston College. They beat up on Notre Dame. They beat up on Pittsburgh, then at the time was a top twenty five ACC team, which we now know is garbage.
Speaker 1: They beat the breaks without their starting quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: So are you actually going to sit here? And this is but this was the argument I was told.
Speaker 3: Anybody is at least I could say that. I could say that about Ohio State anybody. But guess what, They're undefeated. Had lost the game to Texas to start the year, and lost to Michigan and still.
Speaker 1: Three losses. They wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Well if they lost three, but you said two Texas, Texas lost three. Oh I don't think Texas should be in. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: That I can agree with Steve Sarkisian if you got the same schedule that Notre Dame got.
Speaker 2: What is the point of having a selection committee if they can't look at stuff like who's the hottest team, Who's the best team. Notre Dame would be favored against every team in the country that is in Ohio State. Did not to not have them in the playoff is insane even have a playoffs.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about power ratings, because power ratings sometimes I can get a little convoluted.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, let me say real quickly, it's possible that Indiana might be favored against Notre Dame. They're the only team other than Ohio State. Because I'm seeing the way they're betting this Big Ten championship game, I will, well, everybody's on Indiana this week. But I'm just saying everyone's on Indiana. But I'm just saying that's the only team outside of Ohio State that would be possibly favored against Notre Dame. So to not have them in a twelve team playoff, why are we even having a playoff if we're not going to put the best teams in it?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 2: Why do you think? But that's my whole point. That's my whole point. The system's all broken. I agree with you, that's my whole point. Why do we even have a selection committee if they're not going to sit down and say, here are the twelve best teams. Let's have them plays. What is their purpose?
Speaker 1: Well, BYU is one of the twelve best teams, and they're gonna get left out.
Speaker 2: I don't think BYU would be one of the twelve power rated teams.
Speaker 1: Not power rated, but I think they're one of the best.
Speaker 2: That's that'd So let's define best. Then BYU would not be in the top twelve of the power ratings.
Speaker 3: I think ratings can be convoluted because we can sit here and say, in years past, Alabama will be favored by this much. At the end of the day, they were favored by thirteen and a half over Florida State. Yet they're not being penalized for that because it's week one.
Speaker 2: That's true, I mean I I can't.
Speaker 1: It's how you finish, which is in the case of Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how I can say. That's how it's always been in college basketball. And it's not a perfect analogy, but teams that go into the tournament hot are always getting overseated, and I've never heard anyone complain about that. In the forty years I've been following the basketball tournament. No one's ever said a word about that being wrong. But apparently we shouldn't do it in football. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Basketball tournament, you've got sixty four teams, so they don't mind running in those little mid majors and those Why.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to understand why we have a committee if it's supposed to be all black and white, like, oh, this group of five teams in this team, and what's not.
Speaker 1: Going to be black and white.
Speaker 3: It's going to be TV deals and who makes the most money and whose fans travel.
Speaker 2: And it's me, I'll say this. I will say this, Notre Dame who I want to see them get in, and they should get in, and if you want the best playoff, you have to have them in. If they don't get in, they have nobody to blame with themselves because they lost twice. And more importantly, they never joined a conference. If they were in the ACC, they'd be playing UVA on Saturday and Charlotte and they'd be a twenty six point favorite or whatever whatever number you want to attach to it, and they would destroy them and they'd be in the playoff and nobody would say a word, nobody would got an eye. But I agree, I agree that. So they don't have anyone to blame but themselves if they don't get in. But if Notre Dame is not in this thing, this isn't really decide who the best team in the country is because I think they're probably the second best team in the country. Does that mean that they beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl and not necessarily obviously we play the games for a reason, But I think they're probably the second best team in the country.
Speaker 1: To either give me what they're favored over some of the other top five teams.
Speaker 2: Very small numbers, but they're being but they're not being judged against those teams. They're being judged against Oklahoma, who they'd be a big favorite against. They're being judged against Oklahoma get in.
Speaker 1: I don't think Miss she get in.
Speaker 2: We all miss one eleven and one though, okay, so did b YU. True, but I think I think you'd agree with me that the Big twelve at going.
Speaker 1: To their conference championship game, Ole Miss isn't.
Speaker 2: Would you at least agree that Big Twelve is not as good as normal this year?
Speaker 1: I would say that the SEC is top heavy per usual.
Speaker 2: I think that the SEC and the Big Ten are pretty clearly a cut above the Big twelve this season. But I do I know what you're saying. I mean, all, like, let's talk about all miss thet their coaching staff, they lost their coach two years ago, Florida State went undefeated, they lost their quarterback. I know that's different. Yeah, and they left them out in the team. They left them out though, Yeah, they did. So my point is that we used to have a committee that could subjectively look at things and say, okay, you know what, Yeah, that team's undefeated.
Speaker 1: That Tide Committee, what how are you going to be on this committee? I want to know.
Speaker 2: I would imagine it's something to do with like bribing people, very right, right, It's got to be like very shifty. No. I actually think over the years of the committee did a pretty good job. If you remember the very first college football playoff, go all the way back to I think this was in twenty fourteen, Florida State had won the national championship the year before, and they were undefeated going into the playoff. But did they get the one seed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And why is that? Because they really hadn't been playing that well. They've been winning a a lot of games really close. So even though they were the undefeated national champions. They didn't get the one seed because there was a committee of people that were looking at it rationally and going, yeah, they're undefeated, but they're not the best team. So what did they do? They shipped them out to the Rose Bowl and they got beat by Oregon in the very first college football playoff game ever. Because the committee did their jobs and they actually looked at it rationally, and they did a good job. I think that they got it right when they didn't let Florida State in two years ago. Florida State fans probably don't agree with that, but why But what is the point of having a committee if they can't go, hey, guys, I know this team is this, but Notre Dame is clearly better than them. How could they possibly not be in or or whoever example you want to use. I just want to understand what the point of the committee is. They can well I've heard people say to me, oh, but that's subjective. It's like, yeah, that is subjective.
Speaker 1: It's subjective.
Speaker 2: That's why we have a group of people to sit down and do it. Just these are events are so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also think that like these preseason rankings that we put like eleven SEC teams in the top twenty five, and only six of them end up being there to finish the season, just.
Speaker 1: Like every other conference is.
Speaker 2: But it is funny if this.
Speaker 3: Then it skews the strength of schedule right out of the gate. And it's like, well, look at alabama schedule.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well if.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame doesn't get in, it will be because of what Because five SEC teams? Did I know?
Speaker 3: So he said that that's all they were going to do when they expanded. The playoff is light in more SEC teams, which is what ESPN wants. Obviously.
Speaker 2: It was funny. I was sitting here on Saturday watching the college games, and we really I was biased because we needed we needed LSU to beat Oklahoma for the moneyline parlas. But Oklahoma's offense couldn't do anything the entire game. They couldn't even get a first down. They get the ball back down four with minutes left. They've got a score to get to the College Football Playoff and LSU, I guess, just lost track of their receiver. There was just nobody guarding him right down in the middle of the field.
Speaker 3: For a winning coach, VR said that he liked LSU to win I didn't put him in my parla and I.
Speaker 2: We would have loved it when they didn't win.
Speaker 1: Because neither of the other two teams that I took.
Speaker 3: But Oklahoma State put up a fight, so that kind of helped me at least end the season on a high note.
Speaker 2: Well, be I think it's I think again, it's what we always talk about. Be accountable, Miami. If you don't make it, it's because you lost two games and a historically weak ACC Notre Dame. If you don't make it, it's because you lost two games and because you never joined a conference. It's your fault. If you don't make it, it's your When else.
Speaker 3: Is joining conferences in realignment, the Big Ten to ACC, any of those the Big twelve, anybody would have been happy to have Notre Dame in their conference.
Speaker 2: But it does suck, and I know that, I know our friend Todd Furman gets skewered for this on social media, but it does suck to think that we could have a situation where, let me just give examples, North Texas is in the College Football Playoff and they're like a twenty point underdog in the first game, and their coach but that was.
Speaker 1: The whole point of expanding is five schools.
Speaker 2: Right the coach is leeving to go to Oklahoma State or James Madison isn't their coach going to UCLA. So James Madison gets in and there they wouldn't be that big of a dog, but they'd be a big dog. And they're coaches leaving too, and it's like we're letting them in to shut out by U. To Kelly's point, if BYU loses on Saturday to Texas Tech, I don't Tech.
Speaker 3: But I still think that there are the two best teams in the conference and that should get into the College Football Playoff.
Speaker 2: I don't really think that's crazy. I don't think that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think the two best teams to get in, and then everybody else should be able to follow suit. Alabama Georgia makes sense. Probably Virginia should be the only one of the ACC.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think i ACC gets Virginia or they get nothing is what we're gonna get because Duke. If Duke wins, they won't be one of the win I like, they won't be one of the five highest ranked power winning teams or whatever.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna see any of.
Speaker 2: That the system is so dumb. Can we agree on that? At least, yes, we can agree on that. But but there's a scenario in which like three or four of the twelve teams will have lame duck coaches, and there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I'm thoroughly going to enjoy when A and M gets here as kicked in the first round.
Speaker 1: There is a little bit of karmic energy shift.
Speaker 3: I was talking the Witch about how Colin Kline's gonna fit in at case date. And in nineteen ninety eight, the Stoops brothers decided they were gonna leave for Oklahoma. And then and we found out before the Big twelve championship game, where if k State would have won is a thirteen and a half point favorite. They went went to the national Championship.
Speaker 2: I remember that game. Yeah, it wasn't a wasn't dat new in the A M. Who was the coach? Was it? RC Slocum?
Speaker 1: I don't know who the fucking coach was. I don't really care. It was an awful day. But and and M gets in the College Role Playoff.
Speaker 3: They have their best offensive year ever because they haven't played anybody.
Speaker 1: Colin Client's coming back to Manhattan and they just get their asses wax in the first round. That's the kind of energy that I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to we talked about how we need this committee to do their jobs. Oklahoma was very fortunate to beat Auburn. They got some very generous calls in that game. Notre Dame, Texas A and M was very fortunate to beat Notre Dame. There was a blatant holding call on what ended up being like the last play from the scrimmage in the game. They didn't call it. Shouldn't the committee think about stuff like that? I'll say this in Oklahoma's defense. When they lost to Texas, their quarterback was hurt, so one of their two losses was without their quarterback. How does the committee not taking all this into account and processing all this.
Speaker 3: It's just like the AP voters that we saw that like, just throw random top twenty five together and don't care.
Speaker 2: It's true. You're right, I don't what awful did you say?
Speaker 1: You know he got to vote?
Speaker 2: No, I did not see it. Yeah, I don't think I've ever I don't think I've ever actually looked at the top twenty five. Who did I don't think.
Speaker 1: Who are these people that we were allowed to like we need to.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get I think we need to do like a complete overhaul. Maybe we can get like an executive order from Trump. That's what Diego Pop asked for. I'm like, Trump, can you give us an executive order? We're gonna get rid of all these ap voters. We're gonna start from scratch. You gotta reapply and prove to me why you are competent enough to be able to vote for top twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, because they're so incompetent.
Speaker 2: President Trump is already very popular with the media, so I'm sure albing.
Speaker 3: At Diego Pavia asking for him to sign an executive order to expand the college football playoff because he thinks Vandy deserves to get in.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish I wish they would expand a college from all playoffs because even though I think Kelly and I totally agree that Texas should not be in, there is some truth to what Sarkisian saying. You have to admit that. And these teams are not going to schedule these games that are five years in the future or more because they don't know what their schedule is gonna look like and it could only be bad for them to play these games, and you're gonna see those games go away. That's what's gonna happen until they expand the playoff. Look at college basketball, you know, I was watching some games last night at home. It was like there good games. North Carolina played Kentucky, Yukon played Kansas. Because it doesn't really matter if they lose those games. Who cares. They're all still gonna make it to the INSTAA Tournament. And that's why we get these great early season college basketball.
Speaker 1: It helps, Like I know, k you lost at home, but to lose to Yukon by four at.
Speaker 2: Home and they didn't have their best player, who the guy who might end up being the first overall pick in the draft. So but that's again I repeated for the millions time, that's why we need a committee of people. They can look at stuff like that. Blahoma lost to Texas, my tear was hurt. When Kansas lost to Yukon, Peterson was hurt. How is that stuff not being considered.
Speaker 3: Because these people aren't actually paying attention and asking those questions. Again, I think we wipe them all off and make them, start over, proved me, write me resume as to why you should get a vote and why you should not get a ruined college football.
Speaker 2: Are you saying kill them? You said wipe them, wipe them out, of them.
Speaker 1: Start off from scratch, and then you can reapply.
Speaker 2: That's much different than kill. Okay, kill Well, you said wipe them out.
Speaker 1: I said them off like a dry erase board. Okay, all of you guys are gone.
Speaker 2: Nok That is different. That is different. Last you know, last week not not our greatest week. Thursday and Friday were great.
Speaker 1: Every dog in the NFL went out right.
Speaker 2: Saturday, we you know, the really big games for us were either getting Michigan to cover Ohio State or getting Auburn to cover Alabama. We couldn't get them. Sunday it was just another NFL Sunday. You know, the Raiders and the one of their bullshit teams. But the Titans. We needed the Vikings. What did the Vikings find that kid to play quarterback? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You needed every garbage team possible. I was like watching the show with Ariel and I was like, I am betting these about the needs. I'm like, I am not betting Minnesota with a kid who is a third string player for Minnesota the Gophers last year.
Speaker 1: I are two years ago. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: It was bad, it wasn't good. And then Monday Night, New England rules the Giants. Why don't the Giants play Jamis Winston. I didn't see any of the game. I can't watch Monday night football, But why don't the Giants play Jamis Winston. I'm asking a question. Do you still we'll go into the We'll go into this week. It's the Actually, this is an awesome week for college football, really the climax of the season. And then the draw is Sunday. Do you do a hotty threesome with this limited slate? So? Do you just have like a best bet? I like?
Speaker 1: I like Duke. I gave out Duke. I'm bout on it as my best bet. I like Duke kind of like Tulane. I have a future on Georgia.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm just gonna stay away from the in the SEC Championship game and not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think there might be some value on Bama just looking at from that perspective. In the corny flip game, I think I like Indiana. But hey, I missed the great number that opened and it just got banged down. What is it four now at the Westgate super Book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we took more money on Indiana this morning, so we're rolling the way down. So I think the interesting thing about that game is we were talking about this in our risk area today. The motivation level. I know that Ohio State, I know Ryan Day hasn't won a Big Ten title. I get that, But the motivation Ohio State is to win a national championship.
Speaker 1: Beat Arrival that Ryan Day wanted that off.
Speaker 2: Of his back. At the end of the day, the loser of the Big Ten Championship game on Saturday night is gonna get a first round by The winner is gonna be the one seed, of course they should be, and the loser is gonna get a first round by two. And we don't even know who's gonna have like the quote unquote easy bracket. Look who got the one seed last year? Oregon? They got to play Ohio State in the first game. Great, So you don't even know yet if you're better off being the one seed of the four seed, of the three seed. So I don't know. I'm sure Indiana wants to win a Big Ten championship Indianapolis. I'm not saying that, and I'm sure Ryan Day would love to win a Big Ten title. He hasn't won one yet. But it's not like everything is at stake on Saturday night. It's that's not what this game is because they're both very likely gonna have a first round by anyway, right, I mean, can we can we agree on that? Committee? Can we can we at least agree on that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: I I think motivation is a tough thing to handicap, right, and playing Michigan last week obviously was their main focus going in there and getting that win, right, while Kirk Signetti got to play Perdue and just beat the brakes off of him as a four touchdown favorite. Like you think Signetti didn't already have his coaching staff ready for looking forward to Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Oh of course he did.
Speaker 1: And I got to say, Netti and Ryan Day don't like each other.
Speaker 2: But we do so well on we do so well. If Mendoza wins the Heisman, it looks like and I remember it, I think so, and I remember thinking, Okay, they're gonna play Perdue and they're gonna run this fucking score up like crazy, and they're gonna let this kid go bonkers with video game numbers, and they're gonna let him lock up the Heisman. And when I didn't watch the game, but when I saw the score later, the final score was like sixty three to three or some crazy score. So I opened up the box score on my phone, thinking like, oh, Mendoza must have had like seven touchdowns. No, he barely played. He was like seven for fourteen. I'm shocked. Oh. I asked my guys in the back, like, is there this abundance of Heisman trophies in Bloomington, Indiana that Signetti doesn't care about getting one for this kid? Now, that's not important. I think.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing and Snyder.
Speaker 3: This is one of the things if you listened to a lot of the guys in the nineties with Snyder, is that they always said Snyder didn't care about personal trophies and he didn't care about you going to the NFL.
Speaker 1: Right, Martin gramaticus kids.
Speaker 3: The reason why they kick at USF and not k State is because he had a sour taste in his mouth about Snyder sending him to the NFL. Like his his major goal was higher. I think a lot of these coaches don't care. I don't think that they really like that's a great personal achievement, but that's not a team award.
Speaker 2: You are, you wouldn't use it. You wouldn't use that on the recruiting trail to say, do you think do you think Lincoln Riley would you.
Speaker 3: Rather have your heisman favorite quarterback get hurt against.
Speaker 1: A team like Purdue, of course, or win the Heisman? Which is it?
Speaker 3: I think the answers you'd rather have him healthy to play against Ohio State and into the College Football playoff and possibly playing for a national championship. Do you thin they're gonna play for the nationalship? No, but I bet Signetti has these kids convinced they can.
Speaker 2: I have to agree with that, but I will say that I do think Lincoln Riley definitely uses it as a recruiting tool when he talks to quarterbacks. How many Heisman Trophy winning qbs he's coached. I think he's at like three or four right now, Mayfield, Caleb Kyler, Murray. You think he's not telling quarterbacks that when he's recruiting them, So, of course you're right. Being healthy for the playoff is way more important. But I was surprised that they didn't let Mendoza at least run it up until he came out of the game. I was disappointed by that, But I know with your generation, they don't. Your generation doesn't believe in stuff like that, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think Kirk Signetti cares at all.
Speaker 2: Obviously, well he obviously doesn't. You're right, Yeah, I agree. No, there's no I'm but I'm saying is I thought he was going to Clearly I was wrong, No doubt. We do want Mendoza to win the Heisman. We do, okay, if the Ohio State quarterback on the Heisman too, so either way should be okay.
Speaker 1: I think that Uh's not gonna win.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah Love got hurt early in the Stanford game and he did come out of that game. So I yeah, Jeremiah Love is not gonna win the Heisman. It's probably gonna be the course. See everyone here is like, oh, whoever wins the game Saturday, I will win the Heisman. I think these voters are so lazy they've probably already sat in their ballots.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I would not be shocked.
Speaker 2: Correct, you know they have they are they even gonna bother to watch the game Saturday, or they probably a sharp bets for this week. They've played JMU against Troy. JMU very likely into the college football playoff if if Duke beats Virginia, I have that correct. They bet Virginia against Duke. They laid two and a half half and three. They're a three and a half point favorite. They bet Tulane plus three against North Texas, a game that possibly could be an eliminator game for the playoff. You've got the Tulane coach, he's going to Florida. The North Texas coach I believe is going to Oklahoma State. The winner looks like they're gonna go to the College Fotball playoff. And then we already talked about this one. Everybody's on Indiana, Yes, the Sharps, the public, the world is on the Hoosiers. We're all the way down from six and a half to four. The Big Ten Championship game is Saturday.
Speaker 1: Here's my question.
Speaker 3: But the betting public who hasn't bet, because if we're filming on a Wednesday this week is absolutely gonna be on Ohio State. Ohio State's ten to one and one against the spread this year.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I mean, they're gona They're gonna have been their money line parlay is for sure. But remember what the betting public loves more than anything, whether we're talking about college or pro football. They love those super high scoring offenses. They love Oregon because Oregon puts points on the board. Indiana's got this high powered offense, and they love Texas Tech. Texas Tech scores a lot of points. Texas Tech's a thirteen point favorite against BYU haven't seen much on that game, to be honest with you. Georgia we have is a two and a half point favorite against Alabama. Had a lot of movement on that game. There was some sharp money over forty seven and a half in that game. Nothing really to the side. I'll be interested in what they do with Alabama if they lose. Obviously, if Alabama wins, their at them, of course, right, But if they lose, what will they do with them? I'll be curious to see that. Okay, what about the NFL? What is your barking dog?
Speaker 3: The NFL is so bad, The NFL is so bad that my barking dog is the Saints, And I hope that I'm wrong. Hope that I'm wrong, because I have to so I'm still alive. My buddy Steven and I have one entry left in the Splash Sports two point five million dollar guarantee.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, really yeah, there's like three hundred of me. Look, there's like three hundred of us. Well, this is the last week for buyes, and my god, these are our options.
Speaker 3: Ready, hold on, let me get let me get into my contest tabs because I'm not a commissioner.
Speaker 2: On this one. Okay, So there are three and thirty four of us.
Speaker 3: Left out of sixteen three hundred and thirty seven. So basically sixteen thousand.
Speaker 1: People have been eliminated. Wow, this is who we have to choose from. Talk about vomit.
Speaker 3: Titans, Browns, the Jets, the Bucks, the Commanders, the Vikings, the Raiders, and we have to pick two.
Speaker 1: What I can't possibly I cannot I cannot possibly take the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 3: I cannot trust this team whatsoever to win a football game, right, like the whole world was on them.
Speaker 2: If you're ever gonna take the Browns, they are hauled against Tennessee. I mean this would be I'm not saying to do that I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna take the We're gonna take the Bucks. I like the Saints to cover the spread the Bucks have not been covering as of late. I think the Bucks will get a win late like they did last week, and it'll be fine. But I do think Saints plus eight and a half is a little too high. I would not be surprised to see it be a stupid one point game like we saw on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Those are your favorite. That being said, I got to figure out if I'm going to take the Vikings in a coin flip.
Speaker 2: After last week, Well, let me help you. Let me help you with that because I can tell you the sharp money that we've seen here at the Westgates super Book, the Commanders, the Commandos, they took three and two and a half. Who's whose quarterbacking for the Vikings? Is it nine? Not Nueva Nueva. It's awesome, So the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't want Shadur, I don't want JJ McCarthy. Like this is how I got fucked because of the last bie weeks. And then guess what next week? Look, can we get to take next week? If we advance next week? The Bears Giant favorites over the Rounds, Niners Giants Favorite Giants are forty nine ers favorite over the Titans. Like, like, if we could just get to next week, I'm gonna be really close to two million dollars, Richard, And I think a lot of people are gonna take the Browns this week because they're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, and they did it make you feel any better? Did it make you feel any better about Circus Survivor that all four lost and we never would have got out of that weekend anyway, because I think I think we probably would have saved the Eagles and then we would have lost. Right, How did that even happen? I was at del Mar that day. I didn't see that game. They they just got manhandled by the Bears.
Speaker 1: Okay, So one of the cool things about.
Speaker 3: That I love about Splash is they have an availability report that's actually.
Speaker 2: Eagles Bears game. All right, go ahead tell me that.
Speaker 1: I don't care what happened last week. I'm sorry all those that got knocked out of Circus Survivor. We'd have been knocked out too.
Speaker 3: But I am still alive and one hundred thousand dollars guaranteed, and a two point five million dollars guaranteed.
Speaker 2: A thousand contests. You should be alive in one or two.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm actually alive.
Speaker 3: In like Joe and Sammy Pea's one. I've got a few. But right, here's what here's what it is.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 3: People still have the Browns available. I think people are I only four of us have Seahawks still available, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Uh. This tough content.
Speaker 1: This is tough content because here, here's what I'm concerned about. Why and why I don't want to take the Browns is because almost everybody has them available?
Speaker 2: Is it because the Browns gargle my balls? That'd be a good reason to be concerned about taking the Browns? They?
Speaker 3: Yes, But also we know what happens usually when those top top one, two, three picks. A lot of people got Like the reason why the contents got knocked out so much is because a lot of people had the Rams last week.
Speaker 1: Yes, the with the number one, but the second most pick were the Rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of interesting Westgate Survivor because we don't have the Thanksgiving week thing, so not everybody was saving Ravens and Eagles for our contest because it's just one week on its own, and it looked like I guess everybody had used the rams or almost everybody had used the RAMS. So even with the Eagles, the Ravens, the Rams all losing, nobody was knocked out of our Survivor contest. All eight people moved on to the next week. That's pretty amazing when you think about that.
Speaker 3: Everybody the Dolphins last week and I was ready to break my television like they they had that game.
Speaker 2: So on what would it accomplish if you broke your TV?
Speaker 1: Like really but like there's visions of the TV breaking, Like, but what would.
Speaker 2: You do next? And you have to just like go to the store and buy to the TV.
Speaker 1: That's probably are just order one online to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably be delivered like the same cyber.
Speaker 3: Aays got a Cyber Monday deal on a new TV. No, I don't know, I'm going a con nundrum this week the end. Okay, I'm glad. I'm glad you are concerned for me, because it doesn't sound like you are.
Speaker 2: They bet the Redskins, the Commanders, they bet the they bet the Miami Dolphins. You know, you know we saw I'll say this. We saw a steam last week, similar spot on Atlanta at the Jets, similar points spread sharp guys on Atlanta. The Jets won that game, so they're coming back to the well here with Miami. They bet the Steelers plus six and a half at Baltimore. And there's something wrong with Lamar Jackson, right, It's got to be why he's like, I know, Lamar, I know it's so cliche to say he can't throw. He's a run first quarterback. Blah blah, bah blah blah. He was missing throws last week that he does make. He he's all out of swords. He's better than that. I don't know what's going on there, But they bet the Steelers. I think you're gonna see. I think you're gonna see the public really on Dallas. Fair enough, Dallas a hot team right now. You know that Dallas is they're winning, they're winning with style.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed that the regression has come for Dan Campbell. All of this crazy shit that he's been doing that you used to work is no longer working. It's kind of like regression of the Toush push for the Eagles where it turned into a fumble.
Speaker 2: The public Dallas is going to be a public dog on Thursday Night. Do whatever you want with that information, but Dallas is going to be a public dog. And then I think the Sunday Night and the Monday night games both or at least semi interesting. Uh. Did see a little bit of sharp money on Kansas City. Haven't seen much yet on Monday Night football. It's tough because I don't think anybody really knows what to do with the Eagles right now. And you got the situation with Herbert. He broke his hand. It's not his throwing hand. It's strange. It's strange. So is that does that mean Trey Lance at quarterback for the Chargers? What's that? I think you're on mute. Oh boy, I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: I'm muted. I think it's so it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of nice to not being able to hear. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I think it's because the dogs are all barking and ship in the background.
Speaker 3: So I said, I think it's the same reason why so the Eagles are road favorites, because it's gonna probably be Trey Lance. I think it's the same reason why the Colts are road favorites is because Jacksonville is all banged up, and.
Speaker 2: Don't forget too. I know we talk about this a lot. We'll do it again because we're repetitive. It's gonna be all Eagle fans there. You know, it's not it's not.
Speaker 1: Gonna be at Allegiance.
Speaker 2: It's just how it works. It will be You're right, it will be like that. And yeah, well we'll need uh, we'll need the Chargers in that game. This is like a really big sports weekend. You know. I know you don't care about stuff like this, but I do. Friday is the World Cup draw. They're gonna announce all the games, and then Saturday is pay per view UFC event a Team Mobile, which I'm going to. So there's actually a lot going on this week in this sports world. And then Sunday is the college football playoff draw and everybody will be hysterical after.
Speaker 1: That's going to lose their mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think this week is you know, usually there's a little bit of a lull here in the casino business until we get to New Year's and then January. You know, the casino business takes off every year. Usually there's a little bit of a lull, right now, aren't they? Oh, yeah, well, yeah, that's right. They're coming in this weekend. Yeah, you're right. This is Kelly's right again. This is going to be a very good weekend in Las Vegas. There's a lot of big events going on. I'm excited, man, I'm looking forward to the fights. I don't think I've been to a UFC pay per view all year this year. Wow. I went to one in Seattle back in February after the Rough Bowl, but it wasn't a pay per view. It was like a regular folk one. This one's a pay per view. Do you want to do your mail bag? Question?
Speaker 3: Much stuff on my list that we haven't even talked about and the show was over. What I didn't get to talk about the letter that I got after being on handity somebody found my own.
Speaker 1: What a crazy letter.
Speaker 3: I didn't even talk about the Splash contest and how I have stuff going on on Splash for not only Conference Championship weekend, but the playoff survivor.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the tell us about Splash. I want to know about that, okay, because you've already lost me enough money and Splash.
Speaker 1: So what I lost you enough loss?
Speaker 2: Who picked the Eagles against the Bears, wasn't me? Who was that? Oh shit? Sorry Chris, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And me and John didn't fight him on it because I just didn't have the energy because he was in town.
Speaker 1: Okay, different Josh Championship. Pick him.
Speaker 3: You have to sign up before seven pm Eastern on Friday because it's all nine games, and you put one best bet get you two points.
Speaker 1: There's a huge there's a huge layover right now.
Speaker 3: There is like a seventy five hundred dollars layover and it goes in forty eight hours because it's a Friday start. Twenty five bucks, ten thousand dollars guaranteed, so there's gonna be a huge layover in that.
Speaker 2: Then there's a lot of games on Friday. Edit, I don't think I reckon. I will include them Conference USA, Sunbelt, American, and the Mountain West, and they're all being played at exactly the same time. Yes, who scheduled this? I don't know why. Don't think they should play the UNLV game at like seven, And then.
Speaker 3: We're doing a college football playoff survivor two hundred fifty thousand dollars guaranteed, one hundred dollars an injury. There's only twenty two people that have signed up out of the twenty seven hundred.
Speaker 2: So there's tell me the format of that one.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, format you are going to pick?
Speaker 2: Do you know? Do you know the format because we can pause the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're gonna pick one per slate.
Speaker 3: The first round there's gonna be a double pick, and then the quarterfinals there's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A double pick.
Speaker 2: You're not picking one personally, you're one per Okay, I'm sorry, Kelly, I'm sorry. So two in the first round, two in the quarterfinals, one semifinal in the champion Yes, because yeah.
Speaker 3: Obviously you can only use one team once. It's gonna be just like we did during March Madness. It's gonna be fucking hard and it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: And that's why we're guaranteeing two hundred fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I will do it. I got a text my baby bro, Peter. Peter's over the moon right now with this. James Franklin higher by the way for him. I'm actually what was Penn State thinking? So they paid fifty they fucked up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, got a new head coach, No coach, they didn't. We weren't even looking for a new head coach.
Speaker 2: Yet they paid fifty million dollars to get rid of their coach, and they did it first that they have first choice, and they still don't have a coach. They really screwed up. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Draft is on the hot seat now they're athletic director.
Speaker 2: Peter. My brother is very happy about the James Franklin higher and I like this. I like the sound of this college football survive of her contest. I'm gonna ask my bro if he wants to do a brother's entry. I'm gonna be in that contest. Sounds like fun.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get us an entry. I'm gonna get my own entry. Oh no, don't get from you guys. And then you meet Low and Jake. You're gonna do one, and I'm gonna get one with you, me, Joff, n CT.
Speaker 1: Actually that's all I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I want. No, I'll do the one with Louis and John because I love those guys. But I can't. That's enough, and I got one with my brother. Two is good, right, Okay, fine, fine, I'll do the one with you and CT and Joff because I also love those guys. All right. Three entries. Geez, three entries.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a huge overlay. Tell me about the lay right two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a massive overlay.
Speaker 2: The thing starts in sixteen days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, John Murray, I'm telling you, Okay, it's hard, because it's gonna be so hard that people are gonna freak out.
Speaker 1: So I think there's gonna be a massive overlay.
Speaker 2: I want to do it. I want to do it because I sincerely think it sounds fun. That's why I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I like, some God, we've got six questions.
Speaker 2: No nor handity letter. Your handy letter.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want to get into that. It was so fucking weird. I like, open it from this person, this husband and wife.
Speaker 1: And son city, and I'm like, it's like typed out with like little labels. I'm like, what the fuck is this? I open and it's like we saw your handity appearance and here's where you're wrong and all this shit. And I'm like, oh great.
Speaker 3: I thought I expunged myself from the Internet and put my house where people couldn't fucking find me, and somebody saw me for the seventeen seconds. I was on Fox News and decided to write me a letter with Bible verses explaining where I was a terrible human being?
Speaker 2: Did you ever send me that interview? Because I was gonna show it to my mom.
Speaker 1: I asked for it and I didn't get it, and I just listen. I don't want to bother those people that are way more important than I'll ever be.
Speaker 2: I wanted to show mom, what about mom? Mom? Is that important? Listen? All right?
Speaker 1: When I get to my dad's I'm sure it's still recorded, I'll record it.
Speaker 2: Oh mom, you know what, Mama. Mom was happy with you. She liked some of the recommendations you made. I took her to mother Wolf last week and she liked some of the recommendations you made. So she was very happy with you. That was a that was a fine meal. So thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm sorry I didn't gonna answer. No, no, no, not a little drunk. He drunk on my birthday. It took getting off my phone.
Speaker 2: It took me a second to realize it because I was at dinner. I was texting Brett, and it took me a second because I had. I had a little bit of wine and then and then when it clicked with me. That's Brett's rule that when I when I, when that registered, I go oh shit, and I told mom, all right, leave them alone. It took me a.
Speaker 3: Second try to order another bottle of wine. And the best place about this Italian spi is it's only beer and wine, so he couldn't try to rope me into getting espresso Martini's.
Speaker 2: Once I realized that, once that clicked, I put my phone away and that was it. It took me a second. You know, I'm not that bright. But once I realized, oh, that's Brett's rule, that was enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's my birthday. Actually, gonna do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: No, I don't agree with that. I think Brett deserves to have some time unbothered by all them bother I agree.
Speaker 1: Watching the Gay State basketball game on my phone.
Speaker 2: I felt that he was correct. So go ahead, fair enough, all right, we.
Speaker 3: Got way too many questions, so we're going to do rapid fire vincit. PGH was an OKAV hit big last year with Florida. Are you looking at any other college basketball futures for this year? I have placed one so far, it's thirty to one on Iowa State to win the national championship. I'm not sure if I was going to win it, but I thought thirty to one was pretty good. I think last week, yes, Iowa State, excuse me, I think last I saw they were twenty two to one.
Speaker 1: A couple of teams that I think are a little out of value at this point.
Speaker 3: Michigan, you can't bet Michigan now. Unfortunately, you can't bet really any of those. Louisville is going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: John Murray, I like the Louisville coach. Michigan. We talked about this. Actually our team last week unbelievable. I mean, Gonzaga is really good and they destroyed them in that tournament last week. Very impressive.
Speaker 3: Very and Gonzaga is another team I saw some some I would call respect to people place some money on him. Yes, I did not, but I Iowa State for me. I may try to find another one, maybe b Yu or a Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: I have a ticket on I have a take it on BYU. I got to take it on BYU with some of my buddies. We bet b Yu. We like the freshman, We liked the kid. I call him.
Speaker 1: Jacket eleven gazillion dollars for the cook guy?
Speaker 2: Did I call the kid Jackie Moon? But I think his real name is Richie Saunders. Jackie Moon's a movie reference.
Speaker 1: You never seen movie references? You know what it was?
Speaker 2: Semi pro with Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: I got a BYU ticket.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Okay, maybe I'll join you.
Speaker 3: We'll see what it looks like, all right, Seawn Michael eighty eight wants to know if you can do this six seven.
Speaker 2: Meme for what is that? What is that?
Speaker 1: I asked one of the weird little kids thing. They go six seven six seven. I don't know what that's it.
Speaker 2: They just go like this, that's it. Yes, I don't really get it. I asked. One of the guys that used to work for me. Actually was a guy named Chase Michaelson, who you once I think robbed of several hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Listen, you shouldn't make bad bets.
Speaker 2: And I asked him about it, and he gave he gave me an explanation of what it was, and I was like, I don't believe you. That can't be.
Speaker 3: There's not an explanation that even my twelve year old niece is like, it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like six or seven, like just too, you can say five or six red it, I guess.
Speaker 2: But that's just part of being old, like you don't understand what young people do.
Speaker 1: I guess all right.
Speaker 3: Nate Burchill wants to know, do you respect the accounts or sharps I ever bet teasers are or parlays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the answer is yes. And if they're doing it, that means that your pricing's probably not right. So if you're you know, maybe you've maybe you've you should have closed something that was correlated and they they saw that it wasn't closed and they made a correlated parlay against you. That's on your team. And then teasers, if you've got a lot of wise guys betting you teasers, and people are not gonna like me saying this, but if you've got a lot of wise guys betting you teasers, you should probably check your pricing. You should probably change your pricing.
Speaker 3: So yes, they do, Yes, Okay, next question, uh not want not yep E eight three six two one. Which college football futures have the most handle and who do you need to win? The college Football Playoff.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't want Notre Dame. We don't want Notre Dame to win it. That would be bad. We would love to. Actually, we do very well in Ohio State. So you look at who's the big favorite and who's going to be there at the end. I think Ohio State will be there at the end. I'm going out on a big limb there. I think Notre Dame will be there at the end if they let them in. But we don't want Notre Dame. We do want Ohio State.
Speaker 1: That's it. Just those two. No other big liabilities, not really. I mean, well, like, okay, so if Notre Dame's your number one liability, who's number two?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't think they're going to get in though, but Miami's a big liability. But Miami's not going to get in. And State was a big liability, but they're not going to them.
Speaker 1: I've already gotten next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Texas had some money. They're not going to get in. So I'm only looking at who I think will be in the thing. I do believe at the end of the day, Notre Dame is going to get in, and they are a big liability.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna save this next question for next week because we're gonna have to have more to talk about. H five Kevin Boss on Access, What are some of the weirdest ways or best ways to brig a slump that y'all have ever heard or done. I went from ninety sixth place to over one thousand in the contest after going through twelve. I think you should hire the s Etsy Witch. One hundred ninety bucks is totally worth the value there, and she will help you get out of your slump.
Speaker 2: Kevin, send me one hundred and ninety bucks and I'll see what I can do to help you. And so I want one hundred ninety bucks. I'm sending money to people work.
Speaker 1: Did it work?
Speaker 2: It might have worked. Yes, Apparently you got a new code show. You've got a new coach. So if that coach is really good, then I guess it's because of the Witch.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it's in the stars. I did not want coln Cline to come back from text A and M. I wanted a proven head coach that was going to win games, like a Chris Climban, and I started pulling some of his astrology. I looked at some of the stuff that Gracie did. I started pulling a couple other numbers, and I'm like, holy shit, this is gonna be really good for k State.
Speaker 1: I've now bought in. Twenty four hours later.
Speaker 3: I found out about twenty four hours ago this was gonna happen, and I was like, no, no, no, I didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking at him like I think it's in the stars.
Speaker 2: UFC three twenty three is Saturday Night. Don't have any plays from the quote unquote Big Guy the Big Guy, but we did see Sharp Money on. I don't know how to pronounce these names. And I'm doing a UFC podcast Friday. I'm gonna make a complete ass of myself.
Speaker 1: That's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta fill in for bab Akitas. I gotta do this show for this guy Clip who's a very nice guy. But I don't, you know, I don't follow it the way I used to. But they bet Tyra Tara against I know, Brandon Moreno, the Assassin Baby. They bet his opponent at minus one twenty. Now he's minus one thirty. They bet Macy Barber, who I'm a fan of. For reasons we don't need to get into they laid minus one fifty. She's now minus two bucks. They bet Melvin excuse me, Marvin Vittoria. I actually know Marvin Vittori. They bet Marvin Victoria had even money. He's now minus won thirty. Nothing on the two big fights, nothing on the two title fights. Yet they did bet. How about this one, Anthony Joshua minus one thousand to beat Jake Paul. They bet that with us Anthony Joshua, Jake Paul that fight is on Friday.
Speaker 1: December nineteenth, fights that he wasn't gonna win.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know, if Jake Paul doesn't get knocked out at the very beginning of this fight. When I say the beginning, I mean the first two or three rounds, something's up. Anthony Joshua is a gold medal winning heavyweight boxer. Heavyweight boxer, He's huge. They bet Joshua minus a thousand. I guess Jake Paul that fights on Friday, December nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: Longest show ever. Do well, great numbers in the algorithm. Thanks for your contribution.
Speaker 2: See it