Speaker 1: Oh red des are, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy. My name's Jonathan, and today we are diving into all things big, beautiful and bill like. This has been in the works in the talks for quite some time. It's something that Trump has been touting for quite a while, and there seemed to have been a little bit of pushback and seemed to be a little bit of fallout with Elon Musk along the way. Then they you know, kissed and made up and whatever. I thought all that was just kind of a a sham anyway, I didn't really believe that shit was going on.
Speaker 3: To be honest, everybody thought that Elon was gonna be co running the country with Trump.
Speaker 2: Because Elon just has to.
Speaker 4: He's Elon Musk. He's like, no, dude.
Speaker 3: He went there to do a job and then when his usefulness had been it was expired, Trump you know, asked him to leave, and then he went and decided he wanted to go back to running Tesla. Then he decided to have a little pissing match with Trump, of which he lost, and then uh, yeah, I'm sorry, you're not gonna out Petty Donnie t like I'm not even trying to suck his dick or anything. But like, the fact of the matter is, no one can out petty and out shit talk the Master.
Speaker 4: It's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just how it goes. You don't become a mob boss essentially without being a little spiteful.
Speaker 4: It'd be like that, dude.
Speaker 3: But anyway, So, and Musk was somebody who was very much against the Big beautiful Bill, right, and we're going to talk about it more in depth, but as of this moment, it is said that it will increase the national deficit by three point three trillion dollars over the next ten years. Right, Okay, Musk's big thing was hold on. You hired me and the doge to cut out all the waste we spending to save the country money to try to lower the national deficit. And for a second there it looked like we were actually getting some momentum behind it.
Speaker 2: As soon as I'm out, all.
Speaker 3: Of a sudden, you're talking about some big, beautiful bill that's got all these crazy things on it. However, I think Musk might change his tune a bit whenever he realized that ten billion dollars of the Big beautiful Bill is going to Mars Operations. A little money being thrown SpaceX's way in the form of government grants.
Speaker 4: Maybe that'll change his tune.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We shall see in all of his ritual like nature as we went in the previous show. As we did so, I actually found a short little video that we're gonna kick off this episode with very nicely, like intelligently said from a TikTok person called that opinionated girl too, guessing she got her first account banned, especially with rhetoric like this. But it's a three and a half minutes, very very in depth, I think, and you know, it's kind of like because what you see right now, especially all over CNN and MSNBC and I mean all of them, ABC News everything, they're all like preaching that the world is about to come to an end, and you know, it's the worst thing that's ever happened. It's like every single thing that happens on a daily basis nowadays is the worst thing that's ever happened. You Like, there are really really pushing fear, and I mean the main reason why they push fear is because it's a I mean, it's it's the best division top Like, it's the best way to create division, right.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, And that's the thing, right, You're gonna have pretty much the fact.
Speaker 2: That Trump will wake up tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be people that say that every breath he takes is an upfront to the American way, and like there's people that are just on the side of being haters because that's what they do and everything he We've made the joke before, but realistically, if he decided to spearhead the cure for cancer, there would be people on the left pissed off that he just took money out of oncologists and chemo treatment centers.
Speaker 4: Like that's that's the reality of it.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what's going on. I mean, not necessarily that one, but with this whole, big beautiful bill kind of situation, he's getting rid of a lot of shit that everybody's been clamoring should need to happen, such as reducing the waste of people, you know, signing up for Medicaid and signing up for food stamps. And I'm not gonna lie. I fucking did it. I was like, if they're giving away free money, I'll take it. I did it for a little while, I get it. And so they're putting the clamp down on that shit, and they're like, look, if you're able body and you can pay for your own shit. Like you know, it's turning people against their reliance on the government, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But I mean my point is, though, while there's people that are obviously going to hate every single thing he does, do these people happen to have a leg to stand on with this big beautiful bill. The bitch is nine hundred and fifty pages long, and I mean it's not a small bill by any means. It's certainly not the largest that's ever been proposed. But there's a lot of things that are on this a lot of things that I would say the majority of America would be stoked about. But there are groups that are very pissed about some of these things. But are you pissed about a few things or the entirety thereof We're gonna break it all down here this episode.
Speaker 2: Good cult members, we are we are, So we're gonna start right here. This is a three and a half minutes long Check it out see what she has to say about the Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 3: Before you press play. Though, where can the Cult members see this rather than hear it.
Speaker 2: You already know where you can see it. We say it every single episode. But maybe you've been living under a rock. Maybe this is your first time ever listening to dare I say one of the best conspiracy podcasts that has ever existed. If you want to be a part of the good Cult Member crew, then come and check us out over at patreon dot com. Slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast is the best way to be able to support us. You'll be able to sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, which will give you access to come join us live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show. You'll be able to slide into our dms, give us suggestions. You'll be able to just write to us on a daily basis. We check it daily amongst many other things. But you know, the most important thing why most people go to Patreon is that it is completely.
Speaker 4: Commotionally fleam listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so kick them nasty ads and come check us out on Patreon. Baby, All right, let's do it. That being said, let's listen to what she has to say.
Speaker 5: That's a big, beautiful bill because unfortunately for the left. It hasn't sunk in for them yet that you don't make the poor rich by making the rich poor, although they are trying their darneddist and bankrupting all of us in the process.
Speaker 6: You see, they would have you believe.
Speaker 5: That just because something is helpful for the upper class Americans, it must inherently be harmful for lower and middle class Americans. But that going to be further from the truth. And I'm going to actually substantiate that to you rather than just fear mongering. For example, one of the main goals of this bill is to make permanent the twenty seventeen tax cuts and jawback, which was a major win for lower and middle class Americans who saw their household incomes rise by five thousand dollars as well as their wages increased by five percent. On top of that, we're going to be seeing taxes removed from tips for service workers who usually fall into those categories. Obviously, they are going to be depositing that money back into the economy, which is going to help to be boosting it. We're also going to be seeing a ten thousand dollars tax deduction for people who buy American made automobiles. Obviously, that's going to be very helpful for people buying the vehicle on top of the automobile industry as a whole, which the Democrats bankrupted by overtaxing that industry until they just to go overseas where it was cheaper. Trump is also working on bringing fossil fuels back to America, where we are going to be seeing American providers, unlike Biden, who actually bankrupted the Keystone pipeline, pulled funding and then told those middle working class Americans that if they wanted a job, they should probably go learn how to code. But yeah, tell me again how it's the right that's hurting the working class. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. On top of that, we're also going to be seeing a tax credit for both children and for the elderly. Many people on the left are trying to fear monger and say that he's pulling benefits from those who need it the most.
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 5: If you actually read the bill, you see the benefits are being slashed from people who don't need it but instead have been leaching off of our government. For example, with snap, it's specifically going after able bodied Americans who have no dependence. So people who are choosing not to work, we have plenty of open jobs. They are choosing not to take those positions so that they could just live off of the government, live off of the taxpayer dollars, and that is going to be stopping and saving us plenty of money. He's not taking it away from Americans who actually need it. People are also trying to say that he's going after important benefits such as Medicaid, But if you look at where the Medicaid is being pulled from, it's being pulled from planned parenthood. That is something that should have been stopped funding.
Speaker 2: A long time ago.
Speaker 5: All they do is take the lives of innocent children, and that is where they are making the majority of their profits. That is not where American taxpayer dollars should be going, and in fact, it's actually being rerouted to places like rural hospitals as well as medical clinics on a state level. That is where that money should be going and should have always been going from the very very start of things. Many people are trying to say that because this bill is expensive, it's going to be bankrupting us, But that's not what the Council of economic advisors say. They actually say that the GDP is expected to grow by four point two percent, and we are going to see investments rise by nineteen percent. So suret. This bill is going to be helpful to the wealthy, you know, the wealthy who invest in people's businesses, who create jobs for Americans, who do all of these wonderful things to invest their own money and take their own risks in order to advance the United States as a whole. But it's also going to bring up the lower and middle class, because you don't have to bring anybody down to make America great again. It's not just going to be lining the pockets of Wall Street. It's also going to be putting gas in your car and food on your table.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, My autista, Sista, she was on. I like it. She was on one right there. She hardly even took a breath. I was like, damn honest, she rambled that off.
Speaker 3: And I don't disagree with anything that she said inherently, but I got a video of myself. This is a licensed CPA who's going to do an even further breakdown of the financial side of the big beautiful bill. This guy's name is JJ. The CPA and he's gonna break it all down again. He's got a whiteboard showing all of it. If you want to see it again, come to the Patreon. But she was one hundred percent correct. Just because you're taxing the rich doesn't make the poor richer. That's that's not how this works. And I'm not gonna go into the whole Reaganomics, uh trickle down economics of it, even though that mathematically does work to a point, that's not necessarily what this big beautiful bill is about. What it actually is doing is trying to help the lower and upper middle class and helping small business owners.
Speaker 4: This is interesting. Let's uh what you got.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, as somebody who used to work in restaurants and used to work for tips, and to have that shit taxed and to have it taken away, it was a real bummer, you know what I mean. Like it's like you're you're already the restaurant's not paying you fucking dick. You know, you're getting two three dollars an hour if you're serving tables or something like that, or if you're working for uber Reads or you know, door Dash or something like that, Like you're not you're getting taxed on that as well. So the fact that he's taking away tips, you'd think the majority of people would be fucking celebrating this right now. Like, dude, if this was Obama, you would literally have an Obama statue in everybody's front yard who worked at it, throwing a part. Yes, in service, absolutely, they'd be throwing them a fucking parade if this is Obama that did this or Biden. But yeah, So the no tax on tips that is up to twenty five k, which maybe you work in an industry where you or at an upscale restaurant where twenty five thousand in tips, yeah, you may clearly over that, but even still no tax on the first twenty five kit that's kind of feel fucking huge, dude, especially for a tip major industry that you may be working. So, oh, dude, I remember whenever I was working in the restaurant, like, I probably only made thirty five grand a year, right, Like, it wasn't a whole lot. It was enough to put food on the table, pay for rent, and you know, all the bills and everything, but it was enough to get by. So just the fact that the first twenty five grand that you make isn't going to be taxed. That's fucking huge, I think so now.
Speaker 3: And they do talk about specific industries and things, but yeah, being a server is one of them. But all right, without further ado, JJ, the CPA teach us more about the financial dollars and figures.
Speaker 7: Got new tax laws going into play. Here's the major ones affecting most and a few that we don't see any changes. At the end, I'm going to give you a link where you can see a full summary related to this. So, JJ, the CPA here, hope you're doing well. Here's the big one, at least for small business owners is that the QBI deduction remains at twenty percent and in effect after this year. You may not be aware of this, but this is a beautiful out of thin air tax deduction, meaning the net income of your business times twenty percent is a deduction out of thin air. And it continues with that being said. Of course, there's always exceptions to that and phase outs. Also, no tax.
Speaker 3: Real quick, real quick. Before he talks about the no tax on tips. Now, just to break that down, small business owner here speaking on behalf of myself, So you're telling me the first twenty percent of whatever your business profits for the year, whether you're making three million dollars or if you're making one hundred thousand dollars, the first twenty percent that you earn is immediately nontact. It's right off, it's all, it's all out of thin air. It's a it's good to go for you. Yeah, I'm fucking here for that. Yeah you have a problem with that. Tell me more about how much you love being an NBC And I'm telling you look for anybody who doesn't own a small business or has never attempted to own a small business for themselves. You may not appreciate that that doesn't help you in any way. Fine, that's not for you, but I'm telling you do. Even my sister in law, she does balloon arches and flower arrangements from mother's damn Valentine's Day. She makes thousands of dollars, believe it or not, doing these balloon arches for fucking baby showers and shit like that. You wouldn't think that it's that profitable, yo. She's I'm not saying that this is her full time job. She still are in she's still making money, but it's a side hustle that is bringing her extra thousands of dollars a year. Now all she has to do is llc yourself, which I think she has done, and then boom, the first one fifth of whatever she made for the year is good to come on now this and this is for everybody, whether it's your small your local storefront, your local boutique somewhere, your guy that you have come and cut your yard and that's just what he does. He cuts the little lawns on the side. I'm fucking here for this.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be a family owned restaurant. It's not a big chain kind of deal. Those people are getting tax breaks, tax breaks as well. And also I would imagine there's probably some trickle down effect to this as well, because whenever they're not having to pay so much money, maybe prices start going down. I mean, I'm not saying that it will. I'm saying that it's possible though.
Speaker 3: Maybe or because they have extra excess revenue, perhaps they may hire more people, create more jobs.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 3: This is how the Reaganomics thing works. This is how the trickle down effect works. And it's not on one hundred percent guarantee. It's very possible that the small restaurant owner. Let's say he makes an extra hunter k this year. It's very possible that he takes that and throws it into his own retirement or goes and buys a boat or something. Yes, okay, this is a thing that does happen. But what we're saying is that him having the extra six figures readily available, the possibility that he will hire someone else, or expand his business, or do some other type of investing with it is more likely than him just hoarding the wealth for himself. There are wealthy people that do hoard it for themselves. This is a thing that happens, but on mass, whether they do or don't, we want them to have the ability to make that decision, and more often than not, they will do something to further their business which helps further someone else's life along the process.
Speaker 2: Look, less money going to the irs is only going to pump more money into the economy, right, Yeah, Like that's usually how it works that, you know, because the money that's being taken for taxes is not like, you know, it's going to promote consumerism, you know what I'm saying, It's not promoting really anything. It's just the government's stealing from you. It's really what it is. I mean, they say it's for roads, they say it's for officers, they say it's for teachers. That's like a cunt hair of a percent of the tax revenue that is that is being funded over there. The majority of it, as we saw with you know, doze and everything else, is being funded for dumbass shit across you know, overseas. So that's just what they do with the money. And thankfully somebody pulled their head from their ass and said, hey, it's probably not a good idea. Fuck yeah, And this is now locked in.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be able to come back, and if they do, it will have to be a repealing that will take an entire extra vote from Congress and all of this. So like basically the twenty percent right off the top is now locked into place. It's an extension of what he did in twenty seventeen, but now it is set in stone.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking here for it. Let's continue.
Speaker 7: Also, no tax on tips, but where this is landing is that it'll be up to twenty five thousand dollars of tips in They did define which industries will be able to benefit from this and of course there are phase out no tax on overtime up to twelve thousand, five hundred dollars the same any tax laws is gonna have exceptions and phase outs, additional senior deduction. You know, I'm about getting there myself. But an additional six thousand dollars deduction for seniors.
Speaker 3: Real quick, real quick, let's break that one down. No tax on overtime for the first twelve five. Okay, most people that I know that work in industry make well over twelve thousand, five hundred dollars a year in overtime. However, it's still helping you with your right off game. It's still making it more income that is non taxable. And I'm fucking here for this right. Even if it's not the entirety of overtime, at least it's starting it.
Speaker 2: And maybe the next time they try.
Speaker 3: To push a bill, maybe it'll be on the first twenty, maybe the first thirty thousand, like this is how it starts.
Speaker 2: We've got a crawl before we can run. Yeah, absolutely, And you just think about it. So typically, whenever that extra twelve five would be getting taxed at, what is it about? If you look at all the taxes all together like twenty five percent, right or somewhere around about there. So twenty five percent of your money out of twelve five hundred dollars was going directly into the irs. I mean, so twenty five percent of twelve grand. That's what thirty five hundred four grand somewhere around there. So yeah, that's an extra thirty five to four grand per year that each individual working overtime is able to save. That's a big deal. It is.
Speaker 3: Now the additional senior deduction six thousand dollars. There's some people out there right now that are saying that this is actually a net negative because if you're a senior that earns over seventy five thousand dollars a year, then this doesn't really apply to you. If you're a senior that makes less than or next to nothing, even let's say that let's say you're a senior citizen that's on a fixed income or something like that. Okay, yeah, so the six thousand deduction does help you. But now they're bitching saying that it's pulling more from the Social Security pot, which makes less resources to go around. Bro, I'm sorry, Social Security is not gonna be there for the time that we get to retire, and now you have the seniors that are currently drawing on it that are squabbling from the scraps, even though those just found all of these dead people that were still drawing checks from Social Security.
Speaker 4: So as we're gonna bitch about how there's not enough to.
Speaker 3: Go around, they just made drastic steps to make sure we have enough to go around, and now they're bitching about it.
Speaker 4: You see, there's no placing you people.
Speaker 2: There was a six hundred year old person that was drawing from the fucking Medicaid and it's like, oh my god, like, how did they not see this? And my guess is they probably did. They probably wanted to bankrupt America. They wanted everybody to go in debt. And that's I don't know, call it foreign actors or people who just hate America or people just don't give a fuck, that's probably what they were thinking. But even think about you know, old Paul Paul James, right, he's working over at Walmart. He's not really making a shitload of money. Maybe eight bucks an hour, you know, at the end of every week, probably three four hundred bucks a week or something like that. Just a little something that he can stuff in his pocketbook kind of deal. He's not having to pay six thousand dollars or he's not having to pay taxes on six thousand dollars at the end of the year. I don't know where the downside of this is.
Speaker 3: I can't find any They're saying that it's gonna draw more from the Social Security pot and make it harder for the resources to go around. Listen, y'all, I hate to be the guy, okay, but I guess that's our job here. The baby boomers are going to completely crumble the Social Security scheme. It's a Ponzi scheme, that's realistically what it is. And it's a Ponzi scheme because we, the people that are in our working prime right now, are paying into a system that is not going to be there when we get there.
Speaker 4: My definition, that's a Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 2: I said medicaid. I meant to say social Security.
Speaker 3: Just realize that, right, They're gonna get to medican But beside the point, right this is this is all a Ponzi scheme that they are going to benefit from and then they are going to bankrupt and we won't.
Speaker 4: Get a piece of this pie.
Speaker 3: That we are still forking over money towards It's just how it goes. I'm not happy that we're being extorted for it, either, but it is.
Speaker 6: What is.
Speaker 3: The Baby boomers have fucked up a lot of things for our generation, and we're still trying to make heads or tails of a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Less money said, less money to the irs say less right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at the seniors having a six thousand dollars deduction from their taxable income from their whatever means they have, Like that's I'm just saying for the people that are out there shitting on it and sipping on the hater aid for the sake of hitting sipping on the hater aid. God, I'm having a hard time getting those words out.
Speaker 2: Words are hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying, do a little more research in it before you start talking shit. As of what I can tell, it's not a bad thing. But let's cant you.
Speaker 7: Car Loan interest. What now? This is going to be a deduction. It'll be up to ten thousand dollars and it'll be on American vehicles.
Speaker 2: The salt what is salt?
Speaker 7: State and local taxes? What's that? Real estate taxes? State taxes, income taxes. At the state level, it's been limited to ten thousand. They've landed at forty thousand. Now for states that have the pass through entity tax play if you will, Well, the House said nope, but the Senate said yes. And what's going into play is yes, it will be allowed that workaround one hundred percent bonus depreciation. Check this one out now, it's back to January nineteenth of twenty five. One hundred percent bonus depreciation means that for the qualifying assets in your business, BAM, one hundred percent deductible if it makes sense for you. Also in depreciation World section one seventy nine, that depreciation is allowed one hundred percent. Now, it does get limited to your income. There's some exceptions to all that. You know that, right, But anyways, up to two million, five hundred thousand dollars. The Green Clean Vehicle Tax credit. Don't know that you're gonna see this as a positive, but it expires on ten to one of twenty five, meaning from ten to one to twenty five, and after if you purchase it, well from that date and after, you're not gonna be able to get that credit.
Speaker 3: That's okay, real quick, just talking about that one green slash clean vehicle credit. All these people that are rushing to get those teslas because they wanted that tax credit for getting a clean, green vehicle and all that. That's gone October first of this year, which is good. It's very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was trying to promote people getting electric cars, and I people, anybody that's ever actually looked into how electric cars are made, you're not helped the environment. Okay, so get rid of Oh you know, it's like you're getting a tax credit because you think you're helping the environment, but you're actually not helping the environment at all because of all the crazy mining that goes on and you know, wars are going to be fought over this shit, as is going on with China and Taiwan and a bunch of other fucking crazy places. So yeah, I'm I'm I'm for it. Get rid of that credit. I thought it was stupid to begin with.
Speaker 3: I agree it was a way to incentivize people to go green and go clean, right, But the problem is, like you said, electric vehicles are not green, nor are they clean. The minerals that are put in those batteries are extracted through slave labor and child's bloods. That's how this goes like. It's there's no two ways about it. Oh, lithium and cobalt, you will be hard pressed, hard pressed to find an ethical cobalt or lithium mine. I'm sorry, yet we have a few in America. But it's also like four times the pre to extract it the clean and ethical way here it's mostly gone from Africa. And find me an ethical mind on the entire continent of Africa for a fucking mineral.
Speaker 4: I'll wait, I will wait with baited breath.
Speaker 2: I wonder good luck. I wonder if Elon can take some of those emeralds from the minds to be able to power up his car batteries, his family mind, the family jewels, if you will, ooh ooh.
Speaker 4: And so this is another way.
Speaker 3: I think Elon was a little trepidacious towards the big beautiful bill. Okay, but we're gonna get to the other side of things, which might incentivize him to change his tune.
Speaker 4: Let's continue.
Speaker 7: It's that seventy five dollars credit, no changes, little changes tax rates, standard deduction, other dependent credit, the earned income tax credit, the estate and gift exemption, the mortgage interest is going to be limited still to the seven hundred and fifty thousand and when we're talking about the credit slight increase for that as well. So as promised in the body of this video, you'll find a link to a summary going through this check out other videos related to this as well as my seminars, and here we are basically now able to plan. Get with your tax professional, stay tuned on how you can take advantage of these things. And a big part of all this is that we're going to get this continued relief that we've all gotten used to in the law that came.
Speaker 2: Agreed, agreed. Okay, So he was laying out some of the things there, and I think that for the most part, whenever you look into this big, beautiful bill, it seems to be pretty positive. I know that some people are against it because it's like it's like a shitload of money that is going to the military, which some people are for that, some people are against that. I personally, I'm for it because I think the best, the best defense or the best offense is a good defense, right right, So that's where I like to go with it. Right now. I actually have a list of a few of the things, a few, as in fifty things that are going to be in or that are in that big beautiful bill. We're going to be able to go over some of them. We actually kind of went over a couple of them already. But we're going to start with the Economic and tax relief, so permanent extension of the Trump tax cuts that we're back in twenty seventeen twenty eighteen. And this is going to keep the lower tax rates for individuals and businesses, which proponents say encourages economic growth and job creation. So that's a good one. Tax breaks for working class earners, so includes deductions for overtime pay and tipped workers as we talked about, which could significantly benefit workers in service and gig industries. You have of the repeal of the Inflation Reduction Act. Green taxes, so it removes taxes on methane emissions and other regulatory costs businesses claim hinder us energy production. This is something that I thought was pretty interesting because you know, I'm personally I don't think that any inspection sticker is really going to be saving the environment whatsoever. Nah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that they do a thing for your exhaust to make sure, you're not like blowing black smoke everywhere if you're running a gas burner not a diesel burner.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: But also no, no, it's fucking retarded. Inspection stickers are just a way to extort money.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's Oh, this is a good one. Actually, so the expansion of five hundred and twenty nine education accounts. So it says that it now covers homeschooling and alternative education, giving more freedom for parents and families seeking non traditional schooling options. I looked into that a little bit, and actually, it's going to pay the parents that are homeschooling their kids. Really, isn't that interesting? Yeah? Very good. I mean it's not a shitload of money, but it's something you know, for like the stay at home mom or the stay at home dad, whatever, like supplemental income a little bit.
Speaker 3: Do we know any kind of an amount or is that changing state to state or like what's the what's the delio on this one?
Speaker 2: I can research it here in a little Actually, why don't you go ahead and research it and I'll read a couple more as we go down. Let's see, you have reinstatement of full business expensing, so it allows businesses to immediately deduct investments in equipment and infrastructure, potentially boosting domestic investment. That's always a good thing. Anytime you're taxing the businesses and the companies a little bit less, maybe more jobs are gonna stay here, right Like, that's the whole thing is making America grade again. So good stuff. Also a couple of really cool things here, I thought, simplification and deregulation. So the elimination of redundant federal programs always a good thing. We don't need redundancy up in this government consolidates or removes dozens of overlapping agencies, which aims to reduce waste and streamline governance. I don't know how I feel about streamlining governance personally, but anything to reduce waste, it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: I like that personally streamlining it. I mean, granted, I'm not a big fan of the government in totality, but that being said, if we can get things done in a more expedited rate to where we're not sitting here talking and debating about things for three months, Like if something could be proposed floored, everybody gets like one week to review it and see what their constituents want to do. Like, you propose it on a Monday, you vote on it by a Friday, and like that's the fucking end of it.
Speaker 4: I like that personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have the simplified Tax Code, which I personally am going to like because I hate doing taxes at the end of the year. And it aims to drastically reduce the length and complexity of the individual tax return process. This is something that always gets me, dude, And because it's all about the phrasing, you know, it's like whenever you go to a poll booth or a toll booth, pule booth. Yeah, whenever you go and vote, okay, and it's like, do you vote to keep this and to keep that and to keep this, and are you for you know, saving the babies or whatever, And it's like, well, yeah, of course I'm for saving the babies. But meanwhile, it's like saving the babies meant saving them from living, and it's all like a real sketchy wording and stuff. So you know, that's hopefully it says it's going to reduce a little bit of complexity for the individual tax return process. Nextly, we have abolishing the corporate alternative max minimum tax, so abolishing the corporate alternative minimum tax. It encourages reinvestment in the economy by removing a burdensome floor tax for corporations. And one of my favorite ones reduce is IRS funding. So it slashes the budget for new IRS agents, which some view as a victory for financial privacy in small business protection.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I don't see this like small business protection is a good thing, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Yeah, they view it as a victory, not a bad thing. Okay, making sure, okay, Okay. As for energy industry and jobs number ten, the tenth one we'll get to is it unleashes fossil fuel production, as the couple people there just said, So, it opens more federal lands for drilling and pause on natural gas exports, and repeals environmental social government governance motivated investment barriers. Yeah, get rid of that ESG bullshit. Oh yeah, uh real quick.
Speaker 3: I can't find anything about homeschooling parents getting anything.
Speaker 2: Like that, so it must not be a sizeable amount.
Speaker 3: I am seeing a lot of things about how the government is going to start helping out private school kids, and that's like they're giving tax exemptions in some regard to like the parents that are paying tuition for private school, which I personally am a fan of at this particular moment, So fuck yeah it.
Speaker 2: You know what, it might not have been an hourly thing. Maybe it was a tax right off or something like that. That's why I was like, you know, it wasn't going to be something that you can live off of, obviously, but I think, you know what, now that I think about it, I think that it was a tax right off kind of situation.
Speaker 3: But hey, whatever, I'm good with the dude, let's make the world a write off.
Speaker 2: You feel me, fucking name So, yeah, we had unleashing fossil fuel production. Nextly, we're going to get to you know what. I'll share the screen for this list. I don't want to hoard all the information. Revives coal and nuclear subsidies. It offers incentives for job heavy energy sectors that have been declining due to green regulations. I'm a fan of it. Yeah, hopefully we can get out of this craziness as far as carbon taxing as well.
Speaker 3: Shut down the solar fields. Let's make some more nuclear reactors and fucking here.
Speaker 2: For it, get rid of the fucking windmills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also just a net negative for all those windmills and all that shit. One nuclear plant will produce more then that will ever, ever ever produce, regardless if it's hit by a weekly hurricane.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out. And also, you know how they dispose of them? Bury them. Fucking bury them. That's the only way to dispose of a windmill.
Speaker 3: Because that's what's good for the environment. Right, all the coal and all the metallurgy that went into creating this big windmill that will never produce enough electricity to ever compensate for the amount of energy that it took to produce it.
Speaker 4: And then when it's all said and done, take a big ass hole in.
Speaker 3: The ground and bury the raw materials because it's very hard to recycle so many of those things.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, sure, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Crazy. It promotes American manufacturing, this bill does. It encourages restoring of critical industries through new tax incentives and reduced environmental restrictions. Oh yep, good stuff. Here's a good one. Border security and law enforcement. These are three really good ones. Actually, massive border wall funding. I thought China was going to pay for it, but h whatever, it's going up, provides tens of billions for physical barriers, tech surveillance, and border staffing. I like it. That's good. Less illegals coming over enforcement mandates. So it includes everified nationwide stricter asylum laws and deportation orders for visa overstays.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, Yo, speaking of you saw that guy that they were arresting that had like a Trump shirt on and he was being deported by Ice.
Speaker 2: Oh really that was that was a bit of a irony moment. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I feel like your boy was also trying to play it up a bit, like the not them arresting him, but like he was trying to blend into the crowd, like, yeah, man, get rid of them illegals what they don't need to be here, And they come to find out he was when he was he was trying to assimilate as best he could.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, they they got him.
Speaker 3: It's a bold strategy, Cotton. It almost worked out for him, He almost almost did. But it's like, you know, it's like these riots that you see in LA and shit, the illegal days over here, Like these illegals they're people, they are they have a right to be here.
Speaker 2: By pop up.
Speaker 3: No illegal is anywhere near those protests, bro, you think they're gonna run the risk of getting arrested at one of those things. They are working. They are at work. They are not fucking around trying to fight the police to tell the government that they have a right to be No dude, nowhere near.
Speaker 4: It's all a bunch of fucking college kids and shit.
Speaker 2: Or they're at the corner of streetways selling roses.
Speaker 4: That working. They're working.
Speaker 3: They're trying to earn a living, whether that's with or without a license.
Speaker 2: Look, who am I to judge?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've never for most of my life, I've done things off the books. I feel this very recently as a matter of fact, have I actually gotten a CPA and an accounting to do things the right and proper way. Okay, But my point is they are not out there protesting. But and then that guy with the Trump shirt, like, yo, he he almost got away with it. He almost got looked over in the crowds like, oh, clearly this guy's been here. He must be a third generation. Then he really couldn't speak the proper English too well, and it was like, m Okay, we need to ask this dude a couple more questions and they ain't got got it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I almost would have gave him a pass, you know, kind of like that's ingenuity right there.
Speaker 3: And I know y'all were not saying that these people are just like hardened gang member criminals and they deserve Some of them are fine. I would say probably the minority of the illegals are gang affiliates. Fine, But you also have to understand, as soon as they crossed the board, they are here illegally, which does make them guilty of a criminal charge. I'm not saying that means that they need to be thrown in jail for the rest of their lives and they need to have everything stripped in all this. But like, at the same time, Dad's been here for twenty years or some shit. It's got a whole family, and you're telling me in twenty years you couldn't like start the process. You couldn't even like start the filing of the paperwork to show any kind of a track record of like, look, I've been trying, but this hurdle came up, this thing happened, this happened, whatever that you're legitimately gonna tell me that you just couldn't get around to it for that long. I'm sorry, dude, that's just laziness and that's what got you yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Next one we have is support for local police, so it increases funding and legal protections for local law enforcement agencies worldwide. I can imagine some people who wanted to defund the police wouldn't be very happy about that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I heard a bunch of people chanting that not too terribly long ago. But but as we have talked about on this show many a time before, YO, don't defund the police.
Speaker 4: Give them more funding, give them more training.
Speaker 3: When they're not out patrolling the street, they need to be in a class going through de escalation tactics or studying BJJ non lethal ways to take down a potential I don't want to say a victim, not a criminal or a purp. No cop actually calls them a purp. That's in the movies. It's the suspect right ways to de escalate a situation and peacefully end the thing to where nobody, including the suspect, is injured. The cops need better training, and unfortunately that costs money. No training is for free. I'm sorry, so yes, we need to better fund the police forces in this country. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's like going to you know, poor school districts and saying, these teachers are not doing a very good job. A lot of the students aren't graduating, they're not passing, and they can't read at or above their level. Let's let's give those teachers less money. Maybe maybe it'll fix it.
Speaker 3: It's such bullshit, dude, And it's like, okay, put it to those terms. A high school football team, Okay, now do you And this is not a standard rule, but more often than not, if you have a football team that is using twenty year old equipment on a field that barely has grass on it, and there's no real bleachers, they don't even have lights on the field, so they can't play night games or any of these types of things, versus a team that has like state of the art equipment and a state of the art stadium and a brand new turf field and all this just on generalities here, which team do you think is going to be more prepared to take it to state that year?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: The team with more funding?
Speaker 4: Okay? And why does.
Speaker 3: Money inherently mean that the team is going to be better? Not necessarily, and I understand they're going to pull in certain talent.
Speaker 2: Pools, but better equipment. You know, the coaches want to coach more, the players want to play more. Especially, dude, if you go into locker room and you got a sick ass locker, maybe you got some maybe even new football helmets makes a world a difference, dude, exactly if you're rocking a First of all, they like outlawed a lot of the older helmets so you can't even use them anymore because of the CTE and concussions and all that other shit. But if you're rocking like I used to rock, like a ten fifteen year old helmet, ten fifteen year old shoulder pads, fucking uniform has been worn by you know, thirty other dudes, Like, you're not going to be very proud. And it's like the old saying of Deion Sanders, he goes, you look good, you feel good, you feel good, you play good, you play good, they pay good. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: And again this is not on it's not a standard across the board. Yes, you might have a generation that comes out of a football field in the football program that is just like prime talent. All of these kids just happen to be Division one athletes from genetics and they take it regardless of what the funding looks like. Okay, I get that, but like we're saying, on average, the better funding and the better opportunities that are provided to the players, the better they will play.
Speaker 4: So let's put that to the police. You got a department that's using.
Speaker 2: You know, old vehicles.
Speaker 3: They're not getting any training beyond once they get through the police academy. They never do any more training beyond just that. Like, it blows my mind how many departments out there don't do any kind of combatives training. I mean hand to hand combat and disarming of a suspect and all of these things. Zero training after they go through the police academy. And by the way, the training they get at the police academy is like.
Speaker 2: Maybe a week and that's it.
Speaker 3: And that's the guy who whenever you have a guy who's being violent with a knife, he is going to immediately drop him with a nine versus the guy who might be able to just disarm him and take him down and save a life. This is my point. This type of training requires competence. Training and competence both cost money. I have been saying this for forever. We need to better fund the police departments, not defund them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean, and more money is more better preparation. Better preparation is going to result in less fatal gun shots for people who don't know how to disarm. You know, it's like that's the whole thing. And you know, and like a lot of other countries, cops don't even carry guns. They just have like stun guns or something like that. I mean, I'm not saying that it's better by any means, because I mean, trust me, I mean, if somebody's fucking robbing my house, I'm not pulling out a stun gun. I'll tell you that. You know, I'm fucking blowing their head off like that. I mean, that's where I'm going.
Speaker 3: Personally, I got a flash bang and a hatchets.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do have quite an arsenal. But like especially if you've ever seen U, there's been a lot of gun toobers lately that will show how what the penetrating force is for a regular bullet through your house.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna be honest with you, just with the god I on right now, this thirty eight.
Speaker 3: This can pretty much go through my entire house the pimp cannon. The pimp cannon can, in fact, and it's a snubnose thirty eight. At that you would think there's not much velocity on this round.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: If I'm shooting this in my house, I am.
Speaker 3: I can't say with confidence that it's not going to go through a wall and hit one of my kids. If I have a home invader in the middle of the night, your best bet would maybe be buckshot out of a shotgun or something like that. But a nine mil, a twenty two, a forty five, all of these can go through multiple walls and multiple two by fours and keep going. I'm telling you, dude, I'm now more than ever. I like my flash bang grenade and a fucking tomahawk.
Speaker 4: That seems to be the correct vibe.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, all right. Next, we're gonna get into government reform and transparency. Those are both very good things. It ends the DEI mandates and federal agencies. Woo, go ahead. I love this. I love it so much. No more gay bud light commercials, no more.
Speaker 3: And like, honestly, all I just do was removement. It's not saying you can't be openly gay in the workplace. No one gives a fuck. Nobody, no one gives a fuck, not a single person who you take to bed. Does that make you better at your job? Okay? Cool. If it actually doesn't play in at all in the workplace, then don't fucking talk about it at the workplace.
Speaker 4: And you certainly shouldn't be able to get.
Speaker 2: A job offer or not get a job offer based off of it. So it eliminates diversity, equity and inclusion requirements. That's the dirty word.
Speaker 3: It was a requirement in order for you to be able to get a certain job, they have to fill a certain quota.
Speaker 2: This many people? All right, how many gays we got? All right, we got to fill that quota. We gotta make sure we get it up there. You're not getting you're not getting the best work. It's the most qualified individual of the gay group that you pulled from. I mean, that's not very smart. So it eliminates the diversity, equi and inclusion requirements that many conservatives say have become divisive and discriminatory in a way. It actually is discriminatory you really think about it. Oh not in a way.
Speaker 3: It one hundred percent is dude, And I've talked about this even equal opportunity, and I'm not against equal opportunity at what its core is. What I am against is that you're saying that you have to have thirty percent of your workforce in every single field be of X, Y or Z minority bracket. Now that being said, regardless of color of skin, if you're the right fit for the job, you're the right fit for the job, and that should be the way that it operates.
Speaker 4: And that's what equal opportunity was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: But instead it got turned into this thing where one out of three of your hires had better be of X, Y or Z racial minority group, and it took away from who was the best suited candidate for the job. Now you have people who are not the best candidate that are forced into these positions.
Speaker 4: Then they don't do a good job.
Speaker 3: Then accidents on the job happen, and it's not a race issue. But when you boil it down, it didn't have to happen in the first place, but the hiring process has made it a race issue, okay, and so that's kind of been gone by the wayside here. Not as many people give a fuck about race as they used to, and we are more i would say equal in this country today on the racial standpoint than we have ever been through our history. Right, So that was that was a thing. It's pretty much gone by the wayside. But then the DEI, shit, so, how many of your employees are trans? It's like, Bro, I work at a welding and fab shop. What the fuck are you talking about right now? Well, I need to know how many of are trands, otherwise you may be subject to a fine. It's like, Bro, get the fuck off my property. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I am man. It was just weird. It was really weird, and they were trying to sound like they were inclusive and it blew up in their face. And because it's all part of the propaganda push anyway, because here's the deal. The government loves people who can't create. That's that's really the secret sauce of the whole thing. If you can't pro create, you're keeping the numbers down. They want to reduce the world's population. Look, it's not a slight against gay or trans or whatever kind of people. I don't give a fuck what you do, who you fuck, what you suck, what you eat. I don't give a shit. But from the government perspective, you are not somebody who is procreating. Thus they are going to put you on a pedestal. That's how it works. Yeah, and it was all. It was all for extortion.
Speaker 3: It was all to try to put business owners that put their nuts in a vice, to force them to do certain things that they wouldn't have done otherwise. Hire certain people, make exceptions for certain things. And it's gone now, which is great.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't care if this person is gay as hell? Are they a good welder?
Speaker 2: All right? Is it a female? Is it a is it an Asian female?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 2: Can she fucking hold a bead? Can she make a stack of dimes? Then?
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck what she does outside of the gate while she's here near doer job.
Speaker 4: That's it, and this is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to sound bad whenever I say the government doesn't care if you're gay or whatever. They don't care about anybody. I just want to make that clear, like they don't care about me. I'm straight, I'm white, I'm I'm actually more of the enemy now nowadays to the government, especially with the conspiracy podcast, they're probably not our biggest fans.
Speaker 3: No, not even a little bit, straight white men that have a conspiracy show.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, we have targets on our backs, straight white men who are pro created at that.
Speaker 4: Indeed, we do be fucking.
Speaker 2: We do be fucking. There is no doubt about that. Next one's a really good one, the audits on the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: Okay, like the sound of this, but I'm wondering who's doing the auditing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's my question. So it says it orders a full transparency audit of the Fed's pandemic era emergency measures and balance sheet policies. I mean that's a start. You know, that's kind of a small little portion that you're going to be auditing. That's a freaking fucking good star, I would say. I think that's an excellent place to start.
Speaker 3: And I mean I hope they continue it, not just pandemic things, from what was it, twenty twenty to twenty When did they actually classify as the end twenty two or twenty three?
Speaker 2: I think twenty three, maybe the beginning of twenty three.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, like I said, it's a good start, but I don't want them to stop at twenty three.
Speaker 2: I want them to do this. Let's make it a quarterly audit.
Speaker 3: I would say monthly, but that's gonna just be more jobs for people that are just pencil pushers and they're gonna pencil whip shit. Let's make it just as much as you have business owners that have to file their taxes quarterly. I want quarterly fucking audits on the Income Revenue Service.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. Yes, nextly we have it eliminates ESG requirements for federal contracts the environmental, social governments or governance. Rather, it stops agencies from denying bids based on social credit style, environmental or diversity scoring. I love it. Not's wrong with that. Get rid of that ESG. That's dude, that was one of the biggest fucking scams we've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Social credit scores.
Speaker 3: So basically, when it's time for you to try to bid on a job, maybe it's something that's a government contract and even a small way, right, you got a little local government building, they need new electricity ran they need new wires pulled in their building, or whatever the case is. So you have a couple of electrician contractors that will bid.
Speaker 4: On the job.
Speaker 3: Well, what did you do last Pride Month. We need to know what your company did to bolster the Pride Month claim before we can even have a discussion about your bid. And it's like, I'm sorry, do you want your place rewired or not? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, really. Nextly, we have family culture and values. There's two of them here, number nineteen. It expands child tax credit for married parents. That's an interesting one. I actually like that one. I'm not married anymore, neither of you. But oh yeah, but I don't mind. It's fine. Okay, Sorry, I didn't mean to put your shit out there, but yeah, it's like that's a good thing. You know, you want to be able to promote the family unit at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so absolutely, even even still, man, I am, I'm a supporter of getting married, like I believe, we absolutely need that.
Speaker 2: That's the way society runs. And also we need more kids.
Speaker 3: A society that's not producing at least two point five children per household is on the decline. America currently is on the decline. Get out there and have babies, y'all, and take care of your babies. Don't just spread your seed and not take care of them after the fact. Okay, that's what hoes do.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: What's funny though, is that they say that there's too many people on this planet, right. Oh shit, Well that's what you know, a lot of the globalists will have you believe, right. And what's funny about that is is that they speak out of their the one side of their mouth whenever they say that, But then they speak out of the total opposite side of their mouth whenever they're bringing in all the immigrants to work these jobs because there's not enough people to work these jobs. It's like, which one is it? You know? Do we have not an offer? Too many?
Speaker 3: That's what they want though, right, they want us to have less kids. But they also want to bring it in illegals because they know for a fact that the illegals are going to vote the way they want. And for the record, that is not an inherent American problem. You go to Spain right now and you ask the locals, what's the de ana? I mean locals just you know, the people that are there on holiday. Okay, I'm talking about the people that have lived in Spain their entire life.
Speaker 2: They're having the same issue. Bro's illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: All these Moroccans are getting in here and these these undocumented immigrants are getting to Spain and they are letting them do this because they know that they will vote on the liberal side of things in the next election. France is having the same conversation, England is having the same conversation, Germany is having. It's it is not an inherent American problem. It's all over this motherfucker, dude, Ireland, Canada, you know, a little bit everywhere really name it. They got the same shit going on. So, yes, we are in favor of this. And that's the thing too. I know that they're saying that Americans won't work these jobs. Right, how many Americans do you know that go to school, they make good grades, that they can go and pick fruit when they get older. Listen, Okay, I hear what you're saying. But then if that's the case, let's have a co op. Let's make a little middle ground happen here. How about we get I'm not saying illegals. I'm saying foreign workers to come to America for a season to work and do whatever the case would be, and then afterwards they can bring that money home and we give them a work visa in order to do so. But maybe we make a new type of work visa, a seasonal agricultural work visa. I'm just saying there are ways to do this, we just have to put in the legwork to make it a reality.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nextly we have as far as family, culture and values, school choice support. That's pretty okay. So it includes funding, redirection mechanisms for parents to choose private, charter or religious schools.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, And that was one of the articles I just pulled up. Basically, the people sip in the hater aide are saying that this hooks up private school kids and screws over public school kids. I don't understand how it screws over the public school kids. I read the documentation. I could see how it hooks up the private school kids, and fine, cool, But it doesn't take money away from public school education. It doesn't take away from the Department of Education, which I think they just took away from being a federal thing in the first fucking place. So it's not what these people are making it out to be as far as screwing over your kids.
Speaker 4: Public school system.
Speaker 3: It makes it easier in another regard for your kid to get into a private school or a charter school, which should be the goal.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I mean, I'm just saying. I mean, I'm dude, you know, I'm not even a Christian, but I would much rather my kids go to a private you know, a Catholic school or a Christian kind of private school than a lot of public schools nowadays, because it's gotten so damn bad that, you know, like the kids have to go in there and they have to be padded down for guns, and it's just like really crazy in there. But also you have the teachers like full on libtards, and I'm like, I'm sorry, I don't I don't want my daughter or my son whenever he's old enough to go to school and have some fucking retarded libtard saying about how we need more transgender story time or we need more like queer books in there, or something like. It has nothing to do with learning algebra. There, has nothing to do with learning science, because, first of all, science and a lot of the I'm not even gonna go there. It's very very differing topics, but they think that it's the same. It's like trust the science, but only whenever it's like saying what I wanted to say exactly.
Speaker 3: And I mean, even if you take away all of the political ideologies, even if you take away at what age they learn about human biology and anatomy in the classroom and all these things. Fine, even that alone, a private school, you'll have one teacher for every twelve to fifteen kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, public schools.
Speaker 3: You'll have one teacher for every thirty five and in some cases forty kids. Now, let's talk about how that teacher has to because no child left behind that big policy that they pushed for forever. So you got one kid that's a uh, what's it called, not unmedicated, not undocumented. Basically, this kid's dyslexic and his parents haven't brought him to the doctor to where it's like understood that that's the issue that this kid's having. So now the teacher has to spend three times as long on the same topic. These kids that already have picked up on the information, they're just acting in ass now because they're bored. It makes chaos. And then she or he not saying all teachers are females, the teacher cannot continue with the curriculum. They fall behind. And now the state testing is all fucked up because they couldn't cover everything that they said they would in the syllabus at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 2: It's it's a mess. It's a fucking mess.
Speaker 3: So yeah, private schools inherently are better for the academics alone than a public school. That's I understand. There are some ball and ass public schools out there. I'm not taking away from that, but yeah, this making it easier for your kid to get into a private school, and or a little extra for the people that are paying for their kids.
Speaker 4: To go to a private school, it hooks them up.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Who has an issue with somebody doing what's best for their own child?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree. I'm with it. Just a couple like extra bonus ones right here, So bonus framing from supporters. So what some of the supporters say is that it's America first economics, which is always good. It's less global dependence and more domestic focus. Is anybody complaining about this, like we care about you know, more transgender weird money funding that's going to Indonesia or whatever, you know, Like, are we wanted to pump all that money here for a change?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 3: He just brought up Indonesia, they just joined bricks, so for them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so it says ah and the deep state measures, so it cuts. Uh, there's cuts to bureaucuracies viewed as unaccountable. I guess prosperity through strength, more jobs, energy, and national security. So good ones. All right, we're now education, speech and culture. Oh, this is a good one. It defunds the CRT, critical race theory and gender ideology in schools, so bars it bars the federal funds from being used to promote critical race theory, gender transition procedures or DEI programs in public schools.
Speaker 3: Defund it completely. Yeah, I'm here for it. Critical race theory is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's racist.
Speaker 3: It is it's and it's reverse. No, it's still racism regardless of how you look at it. It's basically teaching white kids that they're inherently evil for some shit that they had nothing to do with. Then it's teaching minority kids that they will never measure up to what the white kids can do because they have been so oppressed and they have so many opportunities taken from them. Keep in mind, they're teaching these children in the exact same classroom these things. These kids that are equal, I might add, they're teaching them that they are different. It's promoting racism at a very early age.
Speaker 2: Fuck that well, and then what you get is kids that want to go transgender, or kids that want to go gay, or kids that want to claim that they're you know, autistic, or the kids that have anxiety and depression because they want to be able to mix in with the minority. It's a psychological mind fuck, really, and you see all over the place.
Speaker 3: I hate that it's cool to have anxiety issues these days.
Speaker 2: That's fucking weird, dude. I hate that fucking song that comes on the radio anxiety You And I'm like, I don't want to hear that while I'm driving. I'm sorry. So she's promoting the fact that she can't deal with life. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, in that same shick, have you seen the music video?
Speaker 3: No, she starts tworking out of nowhere. Of course, she's like out of nowhere. She's in a house where like a bunch of chaos is going on. She goes outside and starts to working her ass off, and there's a whole big dance number as she's being surrounded by people that are slowly closing in on her. It's like, I don't understand, what do you what is this for? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Craziness, dude, that's the world. So yeah, defunding critical race theory and gender ideology in schools it should have never made its fucking way there in the first place.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 2: Nextly, it protects free speech on campuses, so it ties federal funding for universities to adherence to free speech protections for students and faculty.
Speaker 4: I like this look, especially on college campuses.
Speaker 3: I may just absolutely disagree with the people that are out there waving the free Palestine flags. Okay, I can disagree with them till the cows come home. But I am also willing to fight to the death for these people's right to have that opinion and be loud and proud about it, as long as it is a peaceful protest. I believe that is their god given right to a symbol and let their voices be heard. That's just the way it goes. That's a freedom of speech to the double edged sword. That means that they can't stop us from saying what we want, But that also means we can't stop them from saying what they want. But that's how freedom works, that's how equality works.
Speaker 2: And I'm fucking here for it. Yeah, dude, I'm for it. The next one. It promotes US history and civics education, So.
Speaker 4: We need more of that, for the love of God.
Speaker 3: So many people don't understand how our government works and they cannot actually cite or quote anything of our own fucking history.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. So it reallocates education grants to teach founding principles, the Constitution and traditional civic values. Oh I'm getting bricked up, God damn it. Yeah, buddy. All right, here's an interesting little sector, the Internet and tech reform. Internet reform, how about that? So it restricts government censorship via tech platforms. Whoa, that's a bit. That's a big one for us. I like it a lot. So it limits federal agency's ability to pressure social media companies to suppress content a move a move scene as protecting digital free speech.
Speaker 3: Zuckerberg, do you know why that would be? Trump just won his case against Paramount and they had to pay him sixteen million dollars for the debate they went home with or the interview that took place with Kamala You heard about this.
Speaker 2: I didn't, but I'm happy about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on on matter of fact, I got you, dog, I'm gonna pull this up and we are going to talk about it because boy, oh boy, I had known that there was some legal conversations that were happening in the form of Donnie tu Long story short, basically, CBS, which is owned by Paramount, had an interview with cammeltoe right, the whore herself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they fucking edited the shit out of it.
Speaker 3: They edited the shit out of it, and then Trump basically took them to court over it and said, no, fuck you, I know that that is not the entire thing. I want to see the entire thing go down. Oh no, Regal, it was bad. It was bad, bad, and not only that, not just CBS Meta. Yes, Zuckerberg just lost his court case against Trump.
Speaker 2: Look, let me let me share the screen rice book on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh big dog, this is this is a wild one. Good cult members. We talked about this on the Cage to Night, but it is so pertinent to talk about right now.
Speaker 2: Let's go tonight.
Speaker 8: A sixteen million dollar settlement Paramount, the parent company of CBS, announcing it will pay President Trump's legal fees and give money to his future presidential library. The president sued CBS over this interview with Vice President Kamala Harris on sixty Minutes during last year's presidential campaign.
Speaker 3: We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to.
Speaker 8: End, to Suite, accusing the Show of manipulating the editing in Harris's favor I claim, CBS News denied. In June sixty Minutes, anchor Scott Pelley was asked what effect a settlement and apology would.
Speaker 7: Have will be very damaging to CBS to Paramount to the reputation of those companies.
Speaker 8: Paramount is not issuing an apology, but says it has agreed to release written transcripts of future sixty Minutes interviews with presidential candidates. The Trump legal team calling the settlement another win for the American people, holding the media accountable for their wrongdoing and deceit the announcement concept. Paramount is looking to.
Speaker 9: Merge with Skydance Media, a deal worth eight billion dollars. It has been stuck waiting for FCC approval for nearly a year Paramount, previously saying the lawsuit is unrelated to this Guy Dance merger and the FCC approval process. Following a string of lawsuits this year, media companies and social media platforms have reached settlements with the President worth more than sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Real quick, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, here y'all please understand for Paramount to go against and say, no, we didn't edit that at all. Kamala was answering the questions for herself for them to lose to the tune of sixteen million dollars to Trump himself.
Speaker 4: Can y'all even imagine how.
Speaker 3: Egregious the clip editing was for this, for the original answers versus the uh, the reporter for sixty minutes softball tossing these things to Kamala and formatting these questions in a way to where she's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that's what you want me to say?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, this and this and this and this not just that I'm gonna read off here. ABC just lost and has to pay Trump fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 4: ABC owned by Disney.
Speaker 3: I might add meta twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 4: That would be your boy, Zuck.
Speaker 3: And then the coup DEI gra on this shit X owned by Elon Musk, is now having to pay Trump ten million dollars.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was probably back before Elon bought it, I would imagine, but either way, it's still the company itself. And uh, you know, I just got to say it, U it sucks to zuck, you know it does.
Speaker 3: And just to say this, right, journalists and how they skew the news, all of these things.
Speaker 4: Listen, good cult members.
Speaker 3: If you think you're bullying journalists hard enough, you're not. You can do better, you can do more. I believe in you. Let's do this together, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm so happy they caught all that fraud dude, because she was so dumb. There's no way she's forming any kind of competent argument or sentence or anything like that. And they made her seem like she actually knew what the fuck she was saying. And so good on Trump for going after well, good on the Trumpet. I don't know if it's the Trump administration or if his trump or maybe just his legal team, whatever the fuck they went after, and you know, getting those reparations if you will.
Speaker 3: She she was seen as America's drunk ant are you out there getting hit on the head with a coconut?
Speaker 4: Like, yo, shut the fuck up, Like it's so dumb.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. Anyhow, moving on, uh, Section two thirty reform proposal included. I remember reading about this section two thirty. There was a lot of crazy shit that was involved with it, but it says that it pushes new limitations on big tech liability protections if platforms engage in politically biased content moderation, so that means they can't be you know, like Facebook and Instagram and TikTok and Twitter and all of them. They were all seeming very we very very left leaning. They were not not censoring any of the left leaning stuff, and even if you were slightly conservative, you were getting your shit flag. You weren't allowed to post for another week, sometimes a month. And yeah, so that's what they're talking about. They're they're gonna be getting rid of that. Yep. So it's a good thing, naturally. So next week we have health and medical freedom. Oh, okay, vaccine mandate bans. Let's go, who has a problem with this bill so far? Because everything that we're reading is like really good.
Speaker 3: I mean, granted, maybe this whole list is just skewed, right, maybe because I mean, out of a nine hundred and fifty page bill, this is just a list of the top fifty.
Speaker 4: Right, So maybe that's just us.
Speaker 3: Maybe our algorithms are built in such a way to where it shows us what we want. But I gotta say, thus far, I'm liking what I am reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it bans federal mandates for vaccines include COVID, and it protects employment status based on medical choice. Yes, and fuckingdeed, let's go how for it? Dude? How ridiculous was that that people were losing their jobs because they didn't get a fucking vaccine?
Speaker 6: Like that is?
Speaker 2: That is evil?
Speaker 3: Which wasn't a law, It wasn't a requirement. It was a mandate, which is a strong suggestion. That's all that that was, and these people were losing their careers over it.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one might be even better, this next one. The Right to Try has been expanded, so expands Trump's earlier Right to Try Act, allowing terminally ill patients broader access to experimental treatments not yet FDA approved.
Speaker 3: So what we're talking about is more holistic things. And then yes, maybe experimental drugs big pharmas gonna have their play with that, granted, but what it also means that they might actually be uh endorsed, right, They may actually be able to spend their insurance money on holistic and natural medicines rather than immediately jumping to Chemo or immediately jumping to big pharma, and they will have the right to do so.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking here for it, absolutely, dude. All right, next one, We're next group here. We got space innovation and infrastructure, so it's it's streamline streamlines the space industry regulation, so it simplifies launch approvals and removes NASA monopoly on certain aerospace tech, promoting private space ventures like SpaceX and Blue Origin.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking that Elon might not be as pisted as Trump about it now knowing that he doesn't have to go through NASA or play through their government hoops. Now pretty much anybody with enough money and resources that wants to get their own self to space can do. So this was literally a monopoly bust over a government program.
Speaker 2: I'm super here for that they used if you wanted to go to space, not that I am, you know, one hundred percent believing it or not, that's not of this conversation. But if you wanted to go to space, you literally had to get a contract and approval from NASA. Yep, Like, that's that's the monopoly.
Speaker 3: Really, it is that strong armed leverage extortion.
Speaker 2: That's all that is.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Nextly, we have massive infrastructure funds for rural areas. So it dedicates billions to rural broadband, roads and clean water, aiming to close the infrastructure gap in forgotten parts of America. I'm here for it. That's a good thing. Nextly, we have security and sovereignty. Oh, sovereignty, okay, So it protects national data sovereignty. So it requires critical data infrastructure for example, cloud storage and health databases to be hosted on US soil, not outsourced to foreign companies.
Speaker 4: Come on, now, that's all we've been asking for now.
Speaker 3: Yes, I understand that that still means that we are going to be being watched by America, big brother. I understand that I would much rather American be the American government be spying on us than the Chinese government be spying on us. Well, why is this app's servers located in Russia? Why are these located in China? Could that possibly compromise the app? Yes, the answer is yes, So I'm good with this. Now we have to have our own servers on US soil, which means that they'll be subject to US security.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. Next one is foreign land ownership limits. So it restricts foreign entities, particularly China, from buying agricultural or strategic US land. Yeap. How they have done so, How they were allowed to do that in the first place blows my mind.
Speaker 4: Because China Joe was in charge.
Speaker 2: I think that's been in place for much longer than just China Joe though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you look at the amount of land that China was buying, I mean, yeah, under Obama they had bought some. Uh it was it wasn't nearly as much or as strategic as it was under this last under the Biden rain.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were. They were being flagrant with it.
Speaker 3: They were buying up a bunch of quote unquote farmland next to military bases and nuclear sites. Like that's that's not something that you're doing because man, we just really love the soy that grows in this one location, and we need to buy a couple hundred acres of it next to this Air Force base.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, CCP. The fuck are you talking about? Yeah, dude, sketchy, sketchy always this whole next list, I think you might want to get that horn ready, let's go fingers at the ready. The next one is it revokes emergency powers from pandemic era, so it terminates residual executive pandemic powers and sets limits on future federal emergency declarations. That's a good one. I like that a lot. I do this next one. You're gonna fucking slam that button. National Concealed Carry Reciprocity, so it allows gun owners with a concealed carry permit in one state to carry in all states, like a driver's license for firearms.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, now that being said, if you come from a state that has constitutional carry and you do not have a concealed carry permit, that will not necessarily apply. But if you have a concealed carry permit for your state, you can carry that bitch everywhere now, and I'm fucking here for it.
Speaker 2: Fucking name. Oh, this is a good one. It prohibits this bill. It prohibits digital vaccine passports, so it bans federal support or funding for digital health passports, QR code systems or biometric tracking related to health status. Yes, I'm here for this, dude. Yeah, that was something that we were honestly, like really worried about there for a while.
Speaker 3: Now still not, I'm still worried in a certain sense. Right, we now have was it seven people have already gotten neuralink installed into their bodies?
Speaker 2: The number? Yeah, what is that if not another form of this? Oh good point.
Speaker 3: But it's not a QR code or any of these things. And they're I don't know their reason forgetting it. Are they getting neurallinks? They could upload their consciousness into the internet, because that's what they're doing. Are they doing this so that whenever they get to the hospital, they will already have all of their medical records on file and it will just be as easy as scanning them in and then they have it all pulled up. I don't know to what extent, but it makes it to where the government can't mandate that this happens. Now, if you, as an individual, decide that you want to go through this process, that is your rights as a human being. And again I might disagree with you doing that, but I believe you should have the right to do what you want with your body. I'm all about body autonomy, but you know, there's there's a weird grit here. I'm not exactly sure how that plays out, like fine print within the fine print, but out loud, like what the overarching blanket policy is for this, I like it.
Speaker 2: And also as far as the neurallink, it's only allegedly what they have out right now is it's only going to people who don't have access to their faculties, so you know, and I think they said that they're working on one for I always butcher this word Alzheimer's and there, but it's also for like people who can't move their limbs. It's helping them move their limbs in that kind of way. So it always comes as like something that's very good and very progressive as far as the future of humanity is concerned and stuff like that. But you know it's gonna take a turn exactly like I don't have an issue with AI. For the guy who's missing an arm and he gets a prosthetic that can be powered through AI that may be hooked up to a neuralink in his brain to where basically he has full mobility and his able to live a more normal life because of it, Like, look, who am I to tell this guy that he's wrong for trying to chisel out a better life for himself. You know what I'm saying, there's there is exceptions to the rules as far as that goes. I just that's what I'm saying. It's case by case as.
Speaker 3: Far as a blanket policy, though I like the way this is worded.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, and if nothing else, you know, the right to try thing that you could say that that would be a right to try kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, And I'm not gonna get in the way of this guy trying to do something medically that is what he thinks is best for himself and his future. That is a hymn thing, and I believe that I should mind my fucking business on that.
Speaker 2: Yes, less government regulation is always a good thing. So the next one, it defends religious liberty for vaccines and whatnot. So it strengthens protections for churches and faith based groups in employment, speech, and participation in public contracts. I love it, fucking love that. Let's go great one. Next one, we have a government accountability and decentralization. So, uh, number thirty six is rains on the administrative state. So, uh implement implements a version of the Rains Act, which I don't know what that is. You might have to look that one up. RAINS r A Y R E I N S all right, got you? It's uh it requires, it says. So it implements a version of that which requires congressional approval for any new federal regulation with significant economic impact. Okay, so I kind of sat rate there.
Speaker 3: Okay, he says, are here the Rains Act or Regulation from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act, So that's acronym RAINS Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny is a bill that aims to increase congressional oversight of federal regulations.
Speaker 4: Specifically, it requires.
Speaker 3: That any major rule quote unquote issued by a federal agency be approved by both the House and Senate before it can take effect. A major rule is generally to as one with a significant economic impact, such as an effect of one hundred million dollars or more annually to the economy.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this repealed that.
Speaker 2: So it implements a version of that, not necessarily the original, but a revised version of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically, any big ticket items that go through have to go they have to pass through the House and the Senate before it can take effect. And it's a version of the eyah, I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: I don't say a problem with that. Nextly, we have sunset clauses for federal agencies. So it introduces automatic reviews for federal agencies every ten years, requiring Congress to reauthorize them or let them expire. Oh, because you have like a lot of laws and shit like that that are like way way old and shouldn't even be talked about anymore, you know, but some of them still uphold, you know, and maybe that's what that's referring to.
Speaker 3: Reread that one more time, because if it, I'm making sure I heard that right.
Speaker 2: So it introduces automatic reviews for federal agencies every ten years, which requires Congress to reauthorize them or let them expire. As far as the sunset clauses.
Speaker 3: So a federal agency just saying that could be one of these three letter agencies. So every ten years, the CIA, the FBI, the ATF, all of them have to be basically audited and reviewed to make sure that they still have the authorization to continue doing what they had been doing thus far or have they abused that power over.
Speaker 2: The last ten years?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and if they decide that they don't get the same authorization that they once had, they can remove it. And they will be doing this every ten years. I think it should be a lot sooner than that. But this is they start in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, look anymore, like as much regulation on the government is always a good thing, Like whenever they're being held accountable and they're being watched over, like, that's always a good thing in my in my belief. Oh, this is a good one. Term limits for bureaucrats in leadership roles. Ooh, so it caps the number of years unelected federal officials can serve in powerful positions like the CDC director, the DOJ division chiefs, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Unelected officials unelected. Yeah, so it's okay. Again, it's a star in the right direction. But we need term limits on even elected officials. Okay, there's no reason why we should have a thirty five year congressman.
Speaker 4: That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Nancy Pelosi should not be anywhere near any type of federal regulation whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Any of them, any of these people that have served. I will two terms I feel like is a lot. Okay, that's that's a fuck ton. You want to push to say, three terms to where you can kind of have that gray area to go from a presidential administration to a presidential administration and you kind of have that baton toss off and you have it done a certain way. Okay, fine, we can. We can have this conversation. But yeah, the Senate, the House, all of them need term limits. This is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I want to say, isn't it. Members of Congress gotta go up for election like every two years, isn't it? But there's no limit on how many times they could be elected? Right right?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, we gotta do something about that. But at least, again, we got to crawl before we can run, and this is a step in the correct direction.
Speaker 2: Next one we have it repeals funding for the globalist agenda, such as the United Nations and the World Health Organization. I like it.
Speaker 10: Like it.
Speaker 2: We only our tax dollars going to either of those. So it says it slashes or blocks funding to international organizations accused of infringing on US sovereignty, like the World Health Organization, the United Nations, climate panels, and World Economic Forum related NGOs non governmental organizations. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: First of all, why was our tax dollars going there in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know about you, but the who has never done a fucking thing for me. Neither has the World Economic Forum, and certainly not the United Nations Climate Panels.
Speaker 3: No, and they have absolutely infringed on america sovereignty. Which again I'm not trying to beat my American chest on this one by any means, but we also need to just go ahead and put all cards on the table here. Who dares come against us, We're fucking America. You're gonna try to infringe on American sovereignty.
Speaker 2: Get fucked dude, Team America. Buck. Yeah. Nextly we have it revamps the DOJ and FBI oversight, so it requires congressional confirmation of key DOJ, Department of Justice, and FBI appointments, and introduces third party audits into investigations. Oh okay, spicy, I like that a lot. Nextly, we have number forty one, Immigration and Nationalism. So it ends birthright citizenship for non citizens. Okay, good shit. It asserts a reinterpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment to block automatic citizenship for children born to illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm good with this. These anchor babies as they were called. Just because you made it across the border and had a kid here, that means that you're allowed to stay here for forever because your kid is by birthright American as a loophole. Yeah, that is a loophole that so many people was exploiting.
Speaker 2: Like, no, that's that's ridiculous. It deports. The next one is deports criminal illegals immediately, so it prioritizes deportation for illegal immigrants with any criminal record, skipping long judicial processing. I like it a lot. You can.
Speaker 3: Again, we're not talking about your your hard working illegal alien that is here. They're working. They're trying to just away from themselves. Like yeah, they're they're gonna get theirs in the end as well. But if you get god and they see that you have a criminal record, no questions asked straight away on the plane, the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm here for this. There shouldn't be any conversation anyway.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Nextly, we have crackdowns on visa overstays with biometric tracking, which we kind of talked about a little bit about earlier. So it expands entry and exit tracking systems and biometric scans to locate and remove visa overstays.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, bro, I just thought about this. So you know how Walmart has so many of those self checkout lines. I hate them, and you know how when you get there, you well, I mean, I hate them. But at the same time, it's not my fault that I keep miscounting how many of these things I'm bringing up, Like, I'm sorry, I don't work here, I wasn't properly trained on how to use this device. Don't get mad at me, bro, I didn't do this.
Speaker 4: I don't work here.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's what I believe that that's actually probably factored in, and they probably see it doesn't net positive for all the people they don't have to pay cashiers and whatnot and baggers and stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is the risk they run.
Speaker 3: Don't get mad at me for exploiting your own fucking bullshit loophole.
Speaker 4: But anyway, anyway, yeah, eighty.
Speaker 2: Five year old Papaw is not going to be checking to see how many cans of corn I have in my buggy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not saying that we should all start robbing places, but at the same time, I wasn't properly trained on this piece of equipment, and I don't work here. I'm not certified, so you know, sorry, sometimes i'd be miscounting things, but it's at the point, it's other point. So I'm looking and I'm thinking, as we're at Walmart, and you know how they always had that camera on you, and you could see the little screens showing that you're on camera as you're bagging your shit. Bro, How fucked would it be if the government starts using that for biometric scanners and then there you have some family ringing up their groceries and they get out to the parking lot and get swatted immediately because come to find out, they're illegal, and they use that as a biometric way to track them and take them down.
Speaker 2: I mean, it'd be pretty fucked. Yeah that I don't fucked, But I could also see them absolutely doing that here soon. I bet you. It's more on the phone though, could be, could be. I mean, oh, everybody has a cell phone nowadays, and you know it's all on even whenever it's off, right.
Speaker 3: But then they'd have to and I know that the government don't be caring about a subpoena. I get that, but they would then be you have to typically subpoena a phone company to get access to the phone. Now granted the federal government they're listening regardless if they have a subpoena through verizonary AT and T, like, we know that, I get this, But for you to use the biometrics for that principle, you would have to have it in such a way to where there's no way that they could come against you legally, for like, because at that point they're proving that they're tapping your phones. Right now, they had that weird gray area of plausible deniability. We know this because we have brainstems that work, but there are those that don't believe this to be a fact. So at that point, it would be confirm that they are tapping our shit even when we're not paying attention. You see what I'm saying. They may say fuck it and go for it anyway.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, using the biometrics to track the illegal aliens and aid in the deportation process.
Speaker 4: I don't know to what limit they're willing to go on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate to be the I hate to be the person that says, like, well, they're already tracking us anyway, right, you know, because I don't appreciate that, and I definitely don't approve of that, and I don't like it. But what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, you may as well put it to fucking good use.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that point, just go ahead and get you a Nokia brick, which I mean there's nothing wrong with that. Get you an old clamshell that has no Internet access, it doesn't tap, it doesn't use Bluetooth or like you can do that, but I mean that that's your prerogative.
Speaker 2: Get used to playing snake on the phone again. That'd be fun. Fuck yeah, dude, which, by the way, my daughter made me download. You ever heard of slither Io? I have not. It's like it's like a snake game, but it's online and you're going up against people and the more things that you eat, the bigger your snake gets, and then you run into each other and it's called booping, and then you go, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're trying to make a square and make your square bigger, and if they break your line, then you get booped.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like a snake so I don't know about a square, but but yeah, it's I don't know. I've been fucking addicted to it, just playing it with her fun things. I love it anyhow. So nextly we have energy, transportation and technology. Oh this is a good one. Well, not good to some people, but I'm for it. It green lights the Keystone, Excel and other pipelines. I love it. Drill, baby, drill, I'm all about it. I don't know about you. I enjoy when gas prices are down. I liked you. It's pretty good. You know. If I only have to put forty bucks in my car as opposed to eighty dollars in my car, I like that. I mean, you know, I get it. Some of the Native Americans probably don't like because it trespasses their land and whatnot.
Speaker 3: But but they also make that out to be way worse than it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not trying to be that guy here.
Speaker 3: Please, to anybody who lives in an area that has been strip mined to all oblivion, this is not you.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about strip mining.
Speaker 3: We're talking about a pipeline passing through the land. That that's all we're talking about. It's a pipe there are leaks.
Speaker 2: Pipe stuff, though they've documented some leaks.
Speaker 3: There, yes, but that is also a part of the minority that is not often that these pipelines have leaks, and when they do, whoever gets that leak on their land, Oh my god, especially if it's a reservation.
Speaker 2: Gets paid. I don't know that ass.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, especially a Native American tribe, you talk about fucking up the land of their reservation. They're seen as their own sovereign nation. Yeah, it's not their sacred land, it's reservations they were taking from the.
Speaker 4: Point is dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get paid like a motherfucker if an incident occurs on their land.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So what is it like insurance payout kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Basically, and you're paying out for what that land could have been fifty years into the future based off of what this one spill was. And that goes even further. I remember when I was working at the sugar refinery. As a matter of fact, when you're when you're threading conduit, right, you have a threading machine, a pipe dog, whatever the case of b you have to use drill oil so that you don't make friction as it's cutting the threads into the pipe. Okay, cool, We had this like Levey that was and when I say a levy, I'm using this. That's the technical term for it. But it's like a three x three foot square that just in case even a drop of that drill oil dripped onto the surface. It was an EPA violation. It was a whole fucking OSHA violation. It was all these things for one drop of essentially w D forty not exactly. I understand DROUTLA is different, but bear with me. It's just it's an oil base. One drop gets on the dirt, that's a fucking problem, and that may lead to you losing your job. Now let's cut to an oil pipeline having a little oopsie daisy on a Native American reservation. Oh bro, you don't even want to know the levels of bureaucracy. These people's great grandchildren will be reaping the benefits of that fuck up.
Speaker 2: Damn. I didn't know it's that deep, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So whenever they're they're pissed about the oil pipeline going through their land, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's an eyesore. It cuts you off from the other half.
Speaker 2: Of your land.
Speaker 3: You have to build like a lanmdbridge to get over it. If it's above ground. If it's underground, it's a whole other thing. Listen, I understand, But it's also not nearly as bad as these people make it out to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always like super fear based, super doom and gloom. So and that's that's why you can't trust, you know, It's it's important to listen to both sides. That way you're not falling into an echo chamber. But I just can't stand how far left extreme the left has gotten to where I can't even listen to him anymore. Like if I'm if I'm like in a bad mood, I'll turn it on just to good get it, like a good chuckle, a good he he and a haha. Right, But for the most part, it's so fear based that they want people scared and anxiety ridden as much as humanly possible. I can't fucking watch it, and I don't know how anybody does.
Speaker 3: I because those people just like being pissed off. It's like I think they're addicted to it. It's like they're dopamine dump but whatever the opposite of that is. They are addicted to being pissed off at something and someone, and if they're having like a really good day, they feel guilty that they're having a good day, so they gotta turn on CNN to see how they are responsible for something bad happening, or how we got to point the finger and say, look at these.
Speaker 4: Bad guys doing bad things in DC.
Speaker 3: Trump is Hitler, and it's like they have to be fed this to feel equal again, and you would then then these are the same people that want to talk about how they have anxiety problems, and it's like, well, no fucking shits, Sherlock.
Speaker 4: Look what you're ingesting its content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the middle aged white women for the most part that uh college kids yeah, like and college kids for sure that are Man, it is just so fucking fear based and I'm like, dude, yeah, how do you live like that? Like I got a conspiracy podcast and I'm not that anxiety ridden. I mean, I'm kind of comfortable with it, to be honest. It's like, all right, you know, you kind of become truth in the or you become comfortable in the chaos essentially. But whenever you're constantly just like pushing so much fear. I'm like, dude, fucking get a grip, like, go go go rip some lip, go fishing, or go camping or fucking something. Get out from from the TV.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: And when I say these college kids, I do not mean every single university student.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is I got a lawyer buddy of mine, right, a very successful lawyer in this area. Right, dudes making money hand over fists. He's got to have a whole team of accountant just to keep track of his money.
Speaker 4: That's the reality.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: His son is currently in college, and again, this dude is as true blue American capitalist as it comes. His son is over here trying to say that Marx might have been like really on some good shit that we need to implement. His son is a self proclaimed socialist. Now he's been in college for two years. Two years and he's gone socialist. And he's like, I didn't fucking raise you this way. What are you talking about, dude.
Speaker 2: It's real fucking it's the professors that are teaching them these things. Then these college kids get out into the real world, hopefully get a job and hopefully get a career. Give them five years of paying taxes to Uncle Sam and seeing where that money is going, they turn wildly conservative almost instantly. They may stay socially liberal as far as the we need to have these kinds of rights, but the dumb shit whatever, but their financial mindsets go from this weird socialist Marxist bullshit to hardcore conservatives so fast it is it's hilarious. But that's my point.
Speaker 3: It's not all college campuses, it's not all college students, but.
Speaker 2: There is more than a handful of them.
Speaker 3: I would even say it's the majority of the college campuses that are breeding this type of mindset into the now young voting population.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's mk ultra at university.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 2: And that's not to say everybody succumbs and falls to it and everything else, but some people actually know how to think for themselves and don't just listen to everything that they hear on TV or listen to every word that their professor tells them. But yeah, anyhow so yeah, So, as far as the green lighting on the Keystone Excel and other pipelines, it reauthorizes stalled energy projects to promote energy independence and job creation. That's a good thing, very good.
Speaker 7: Like it.
Speaker 2: Nextly we have number forty five. It stops the federal EV mandates, so it prohibits bands or quotas on combustion engines and stops federal subsidies for EV only mandates. I think this is pointing to, or in part pointing to, what was it California that you couldn't buy a brand new car in like twenty thirty five or something like that. It has to be electric, no more oil.
Speaker 4: Did they say twenty thirty or twenty thirty five?
Speaker 2: I want to get when it was.
Speaker 3: But basically you wouldn't be able to buy a gas burning car here in the next ten years.
Speaker 2: Give or take.
Speaker 3: And it's like, yeah, just go ahead and fuck over all of the American car manufacturers aside from Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, not a good thing. So anyhow, and it's not just Tesla. There's other EV companies and shit out there, but that's not nearly as much.
Speaker 3: It might be like Ford has an EV component or Toyota has a EV car, but like it's not it's not the entire company, you know what I mean? The only one that I can think of that's inherently one hundred electric would be Tesla. I'm sure there's a few smaller ones that are out there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's other like startups. There's one that starts with an R and I can't remember the name of it, but I mean, I'm not a huge fan of electric vehicles, but they look sweet.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I still think the cyber truck looks ridiculous to me personally, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I love Trump said it was kind of gay. That's hilarious. I mean, I like it just because it's it's different. I mean it's it's different from all the other cars on the road, you know, Like that's why I like it. It just stands out. I'm not saying it's particularly like attractive by any means. It's just that it looks like a fucking spaceship on wheels, which is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen a rat that makes it look like the ward Hog from Halo, and I'm here for that now.
Speaker 4: Like that kind of noise, I like, I like that a lot. But that's you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So nextly we have it in VEV in grid hardening and power security, so it funds updates to the aging power grid and protects it from EMP hacking and solar flare threads.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's fucking go and aside a dendum to that. But still in the same conversation, Trump just strong armed NATO into upping their defense spending to five percent rather than two percent. Now, with that being said, I know a lot of people are gonna get mad at that and say, well, Spain and Belgium and Italy have already had problems reaching the two percent, how are they gonna achieve the five percent?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, fine, I hear you.
Speaker 3: But three point five of that five percent is going to be used for that inherent country's military spending. One point five of it is going to up the infrastructure for the entirety of Europe. Now, America being a NATO ally, we now have to up our spending to five percent, and we have to spend one point five percent of our DoD spending now inherently upping our infrastructure.
Speaker 4: We need this. I am good with.
Speaker 3: Our power grid being EMP proof. I'm I'm flabbergast. Do we haven't done this already? Will it cost money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, now we're gonna spend the money on it. Yes, they just kept on kicking the can down the road. Yep, that's it. That's all it ever happens. Um so, so, yeah, it invests in the grid hardening. Nextly we have Oh, this is for education and family protections. Oh, this is a good one, Parental Rights and Education Act. So it gives parents full access to the curriculum, the health records, and limits secret gender transition discussions in public schools.
Speaker 4: Yes, so no more, California.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna take a kid and give him to the state because this eight year old came to school and told you that he is a she now and the parents don't agree with it. So you're gonna give the kid to the state and forcibly put the parents in jail.
Speaker 2: No, that is gone. Look, I'm sorry teachers that want to be able to convince kids that you know, you should be gay, or you should be trans, or you should be this, or you should be that. Your job is not that and it never has been. And the idea that you think that you know better than the parents of the child themselves. I'm not saying all parents are perfect, but to say that you're putting yourself on a pedestal for a kid that you don't have to raise, that you only have to spend about forty five minutes a day with and you think you know what's best for them. Get all the way fucked. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, this is the same as a kid coming to you and telling you, uh, miss teacher, lady, I believe that I am a bird and that I can fly, and the teacher, not wanting to stifle this child's young, impressionable mind, saying you know what, Sammy, you're correct, you are a bird. You can fly. Then this kid somehow climbs to the roof of the school and jumps to their death. That teacher should be held liable in some way, shape or form for the child doing this, rather than informing the kid no, sweety, I'm sorry. You're a human being and we can't fly without the aid of some sort of mechanical device like a plane or something like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I know you want to and you can imagine it all you want, but you're not a bird, okay, And that's just kind of how this goes. But you can pretend all you want, you can have a wild imagination, and I don't want to stifle your creativity, but you can't actually fly, right, It's the same fucking conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's like remember what was that Ohio teacher or something like that that was fired because he wouldn't put a litter box in the back of the classroom for the kid that identified as a cat dude.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing. A litter box in the back of the classroom. Okay, real shit.
Speaker 2: Literally real shit.
Speaker 4: So what you're telling me.
Speaker 3: This high school kid, this like fifteen year old kid is mad that he can't drop it or she can't drop a deuce in the back of the class in the same room as their classmates.
Speaker 4: That's that is the real thing.
Speaker 3: And this teacher got in trouble for not playing this level of mental fuckery with this kid.
Speaker 2: The kid should be put in a padded room, is what.
Speaker 3: The kid needs medication and a lot of therapy. Why does this kid want to shit in front of his entire class? Also, that should be more of the conversation.
Speaker 2: Kid needs better parenting. Oh god, the kid probably has lack of parenting because if the kid is doing that at home, those those parents should be should be reprimanded somehow. I don't be like the parents need to be fucking audited for child's child abuse at that point.
Speaker 3: And like there's no way that the other students were like on board with that, thinking like, yeah, why are you oppressing Travis over here?
Speaker 4: He deserves the rights to be a cat.
Speaker 3: Like no, all of them were probably like, dude, don't shit in here, like we're trying to learn math, Like what are you talking about, dude?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, the whole class goes up in arms of a student farts in class, let alone takes a dumb right, right, or pisses. Fine, maybe we're going to the extreme or fine?
Speaker 4: So at what level do we say?
Speaker 3: You know what, No, I don't want my child to be in a classroom and have one of their classmates drop their trow exposing their genitals to relieve themselves in the back of the class. We have a place for that. It's called the restroom.
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that that Parental Rights and Education Act that's going to limit the secret gender transition discussions in public schools, which I think that I mean all those teachers and all of those counselors or principles or whatever that supported that in the first place. Sorry, you know, you shouldn't be talking to any kid about anything sexually whatsoever. That's not your role.
Speaker 3: Unless you are teaching biology and the conversation about human reproduction is actually a part of the curriculum. Fine, yeah, but the parents have the right to know exactly what you're teaching their child and what levels of skewing you may do for this. Are you going to keep it per the book and we're gonna talk strictly about here is a textbook schematic of what we're going to be going over, and that's the entirety of it. Are you going to be throwing in your own two cents here and there to try to give it some sort of a nuance that the parents may or may not want you to do. Yeah, we as parents have a right to know that shit.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, this is probably going to be an unpopular opinion. Maybe it's popular. I don't know. I don't think sex ed should be in schools. I've never been a fan of that, Like the whole you know, putting a condom on a banana or whatever. I'm just like, why is this random dude teaching me how to put a condom on my dick? Like, I don't I don't see how that's going to help me.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a fan of sex ed being taught in school, but we were never taught the whole how to put on a condom. We were shown a slide show of the most advanced cases of STDs as a fear tactic to teach us to keep it in our pants.
Speaker 2: That was effective. Sure, it was, well, I mean, not as effective as it should have been.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Too many pregnancies in my high school. But that's beside the point. Yeah, I'll tell you what was really effective for me. Whenever I was in high school. That's whenever the images and the conspiracies about the blue waffle was going around. You remember that, Oh yes, yes, that'll keep your dick in your pants. You see that.
Speaker 4: The movie Teeth is what did it for me.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I hated that movie.
Speaker 3: It scared the fuck out of me. Thank god that the biology class was there to teach us, no, female vaginas don't have teeth within them. If they would have lied, if they would have there's a conspiracy for you, if the education system would have lied about that. And they just brought all the girls into the female locker room and told them, listen, y'all, you have to keep this narrative going. And I promise you you're going to reap the benefits of it well into college.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, what I mean at that point, that's just a natural chastity belt, you know what I mean? Say no more not going near that shit. Yeah, yeah, anyway, nextly we have it. The bill ends federal support for drag shows in schools or libraries.
Speaker 3: Yes, we don't fucking need that anywhere near our education system.
Speaker 2: It defunds programs or grants that were tied to sexually explicit content targeting minors. This shit was going on in Louisiana. I know a local library, fucking.
Speaker 3: Know, our local public libraries said, drag Queen's story time going on, and all these wanna be progressive white women mothers were bringing their children to.
Speaker 2: This like it was acceptable behavior. I don't.
Speaker 3: I I have my own personal opinions about that. I think if you're bringing your child to that, then you probably need to be.
Speaker 2: You need to be audited yourself.
Speaker 3: And if your child is in danger under your care, that's just me you're fucked. But yeah, and you're trying to raise weird little social experiments rather than raising productive members.
Speaker 4: Of society, that's all I can see.
Speaker 2: And look, if we lose listeners because there are parents out there that support transgender storytime. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with Dyane on that hill. I'm just I'm okay with it. I'm good with that, dude. And that's another thing too.
Speaker 3: I've seen so many people in the comments, they like, will talk shit on this show, but then they'll listen to every episode like, yo, if you don't like what you're hearing, like, don't listen like that.
Speaker 2: You know this is a free country. You don't have to do that. Yeah, there's like I think there's four million podcasts in the world, and that number is growing obviously every single day.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: We have thousands of devoted listeners who in devouted cult member that are like, they're here. They know us, They've been listening to us for years. They know who we are, they know our opinions, and they love the shit that we have to say.
Speaker 2: We're not for everybody. I get that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same here. I mean, we're we are what we are and we're not succumbing to pressures of society by any means. That's just never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You're marginalizing your listener base. Yeah, welcome to the fucking cult to conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Dude. We know a lot of other podcasts that are way more marginalizing their listeners than we are. Oh my god. Yeah yeah. I mean, we're not gonna cut everybody out, but we're we're pretty much.
Speaker 3: As trans correspondent on our lives on a weekly basis. We are inclusive as fuck here. We're just also not down with retarded shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, same. Uh So, nextly, all this can be a good one. It blocks transgender women from women's sports at the federal level.
Speaker 3: I'm so here for this, dude. And to prove that point, we talked about this before. The Williams sisters were talking about how, yes, they were the best at tennis in the world at one point in.
Speaker 4: Time, and he had some dude who was like.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know, top fifty male or something, saying that he could like smoke check them. They went on the view, you know, the Cackling Hens Hour, as I like to call it, and they were can you believe this guy said this? And this I just can't believe And they were like he can, like that, that's a fact. Women and men are built differently. They played a charity event against the two hundred and sixth highest rated male tennis player on Earth and got trounced, okay, like handily.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even a close competition.
Speaker 3: That's not an unfair thing, and that's not a sexist thing to say women should be competing against other women, not the like nothing like that.
Speaker 4: This didn't.
Speaker 3: There are certain sports where I could see it being.
Speaker 2: It's it called a.
Speaker 3: Co ed like type of thing. Yeah, not even softball, dude, you get a dude that can crank out homer is a lot harder than a female can.
Speaker 2: But like saying it like a like a wreck park. You know, there's a lot of co ed softball teams out there, I mean.
Speaker 3: Professional leagues, right, Like so professional sports or Olympics or something like this, Like you should not have a biological male doing powerlifting in the female events.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: There shouldn't be a biological male throwing fucking javelin in the Olympics. In women's sports.
Speaker 3: Now, if we're gonna say, like, for instance, there has not been a woman to run a four minute mile yet, and I think there was a woman that just came damn close.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she was the first to do it or not or whatever.
Speaker 3: There's been men that can run the four minute mile for decades now, and that's not well.
Speaker 2: Men are just better than women.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, at athletics and physical competitions. It's biologically the way it is now. Shooting sports that's co ed as fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have no issue with this. Yeah, dude, that's my point.
Speaker 3: There are certain sporting events where it could be co ed, and that's fine. There are a lot of sporting events where what you're doing is showing that if a woman works hard her entire life, is a Division one athlete her entire life, she can make it to the Olympics to get beat by a guy who would have been ranked top five hundred in the male category, but in the female category will dominate the ENTI like, that is such bullshit.
Speaker 2: It is it is. Yeah, it's not fair at all. Breaking news. This is a fun one. Electronick just sent us this, so shout out electro Nick, he said, did not have that one on the Bengo card. President Trump announces there's going to be a UFC fight on the lawn of the White House for America's two hundred and fifty first birth or two hundred and fiftieth birthday. Yes, that's murcus. Fuck no, who's fighting? I don't know yet, But it says we live in the absolute best timeline.
Speaker 3: I know people are gonna say that this is idiocrasy come to pass.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Stabiz Emelio Mountain Dew Camacho over here is running the White House.
Speaker 4: Listen, I get it. I get why that would be a thing.
Speaker 2: But imagine ifs there.
Speaker 3: Oh, Rogan will be there, dude, there's no way he's missing that.
Speaker 2: Oh that'll be great. So yeah, So as far as the blocking transgender women from women's sports, it says it it bans male born athletes from competing in women's sports and federally funded institutions, schools and universities and shit like that. So that's a that's a great step in the right direction. Again, a thing that should have never come in the first place. Any logical minding thing, logical minded thinking person would know that. But no, everybody wants to be inclusive. They don't want to hear anybody's feelings. Yes, you're a girl, sweetie, you are a girl. Meanwhile, you got fucking shoulders like Brock Lesner. It's like, you ain't fooling me. Okay, I'm not calling you, Karen Brock. The South Park episode they did about that was so perfect.
Speaker 3: You had PC principle and his wife who was doing like the CrossFit National Competition or whatever, and then you had a guy that looked like it was dressed like macho man Randy Savage, that claimed that he was a female two weeks ago and got implants and now is a biological woman and was like doing the most to take out these women, and the PC principle had to be like.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a it's great.
Speaker 3: We live in a time where women can do what they feel is right and all this. And his wife is over there with like a black eye and a busted lip, and she's like wanting to be progressive and liberal but also understands that that entire thing was bullshit and they just have to eat crow.
Speaker 4: It's like, yes again, South Park just doesn't miss.
Speaker 2: The worst one is whenever it's fighting too, you know, like boxing. Emmy booheard especially. We saw that at the fucking event in South Carolina. It's like, dude, this guy is not passing as a woman anywhere he goes.
Speaker 3: No, he's six' three weighs two twenty of solid, muscle and there's no way that he should be fighting a five five to ten, female let alone one of these five to, four one hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet. Women there's no fucking. Way and he not. She he just lost his title in the. League An english woman came here and beat the breaks.
Speaker 2: Off of his.
Speaker 3: Ass oh because he got fat and let his cardio go by the way his side and he couldn't do shit or. Fuck This english chick beat the absolute dog shit out of.
Speaker 2: Him And i'm so fucking here for, it, dude and for all the wrestling fans out, there just to give you an idea about what he looks. Like he looks Like Damian. Priest have you ever seen that? Wrestler, NO i, mean he's kind of like they're trying to push him as like the New, Undertaker but, anyway he's a, yeah big fucking, guy is.
Speaker 3: What i'm not gonna drop names for this individual BECAUSE i don't even want to give them that kind of.
Speaker 2: Credibility fuck them.
Speaker 3: In all, Regards, okay it's just a piece of shit human being through and through and think.
Speaker 2: About, it like from the man who is pretending to be a woman's, perspective like if you, win what do you really? Win and if you, lose we're making fun of you because you lost to a.
Speaker 3: Girl and it's not even like this dude was a bad fighter in the men's. Division this dude is an extremely capable fighter against, men against, me against other.
Speaker 4: Dudes the whole.
Speaker 3: Years, yeah and then swaps over to the female division and is it's, like, no fuck that, Dude fuck that you want to call yourself a, Female you want to wear dresses to the, tournament and, SHIT i don't really, CARE i. Don't, okay you're a free human being and you're not hurting anybody by doing. This but when it comes time to armor, up no fuck, that you got a. Dick you're fighting with the other swinging. Dicks get the fuck out of.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah it's just.
Speaker 3: Weird and last seems to be a woman but still fucks women and is not, gay and it's.
Speaker 2: It, yeah it's it's so. Fuck. Uh that's that's a weird. Dichotomy. There the last one we're gonna go, over at least on this list is, uh the symbolic or cultural. Wins so it Restores National day Of prayer as federal. Holiday so it says symbolic move to promote traditional, value values and spiritual foundation for the. COUNTRY i like.
Speaker 3: It and also that's not an Inherently christian. Thing every, religion every, religion your. Pagan you now have a national holiday where you can go out there and do your pagan.
Speaker 4: Rituals go for. It who's stopping.
Speaker 2: You we have freedom of religion in this.
Speaker 3: Country you're you're A, muslim you want to fuck, yeah get after.
Speaker 2: It let's go go. Ahead, so as we stated, before all of the news, channels, uh Excluding, FOX i think they're they're pretty pro Big Beautiful, bill as you would, expect but a lot of them are pushing a lot of fear and they're actually just outright lying about a lot of. It and SO i had to go check Out Alex jones see what he was saying about. It and this is from Info, wars and it says Debunking democrat lies About Trump's Big Beautiful. Bill it says conservatives are Exposing democrat and media false claims About President Trump's Big Beautiful, bill currently making its way through Through. Congress and likely soon to be signed by the. Potus this IS i thought it was already, signed was it.
Speaker 3: Not it just got passed, Today so now it has to go Onto trump's desk to uh to be signed.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah so it's basically signed. Already he's the one that fucking came up with. It it's gonna get signed. Tomorrow that was a big.
Speaker 3: Thing he wanted it to be done on the, fourth but it had to go through this process, first which is why it passed, today which is why it's going to be on his desk tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Morning AND i SEE i see a lot of rechargs ON ti saying See project twenty twenty. Five it's right, here this is what they're. Passing and it's like did you read? It like did you even go over it or d and fifty pages are you taking just somebody's like shitty interpretation of what it. Says and so all.
Speaker 3: They're worried about is THE snap benefits and The medicaid, benefits and that's the two things that they're pissed, about even though the majority Of america is in favor of, that and we run a country where majority.
Speaker 4: RULES i, know it's not. Fun it's. Not it's not, fair except it, is, though except it is.
Speaker 2: Though we got to save. Democracy, well, yeah this is democracy at work right, here, baby.
Speaker 3: This is democracy in action right. Now i'm sorry you don't like your elected. Officials take them the next time that an open election comes, up battle them in the, primaries because they are speaking on behalf of their constituents right, now and they. Won it was a close. Race it was two eighteen to two fourteen or something along these. Lines but either way it goes the. Majority he has. Ruled i'm very, sorry.
Speaker 2: Says appearing ON Cnn, WEDNESDAY Gop Representative Tim burchett out Of tennessee accused mainstream media of trying to Scare america by claiming millions of people are going to be cut off of this, thing. Medicaid so clarifying who will be actually cut off of, Medicaid burchett, said you're talking about the people that are on it, illegally that are gaming the. System and you ought to do the math on this, deal and it does not do anything you. Said and all you've done is Scare america and you're not doing a service to this, country. Ma'am he fucking went hard right. There he did, so it, says elaborating On democrat fear mongering about cuts To, medicaid the older millennial End quotes posted a video explaining illegal aliens will be removed From medicaid, eligibility bad debt will no longer be covered by, taxpayers and hospitals will no longer be allowed to Charge medicaid recipient's higher. Prices with those three cuts, alone taxpayers will save over two hundred. Billion so it, says when you actually read the big beautiful bill cuts To, medicaid you'll realize Every democrat and mainstream media outlet is lying through their. Teeth No american would ever be against any of, This and here are the. Facts and actually we can go to The twitter article here or The twitter. Post so this is By Wall Street, apes which is a pretty cool. Name but it says when you actually read, so they're lying through their. Teeth No american would ever be against any of. This here are the, facts and this is just the first page of. Cuts it says cut number, one saving thirty five billion dollars over ten. Years it limits federal health program eligibility based on citizenship. STATUS i don't know how people like illegals were getting it in the first, Place.
Speaker 3: Like what because they could just apply for it and just get it. Right but to that, point just real, quick this whole, big beautiful, bill it is talking about cutting The medicaid by nine hundred and thirty billion dollars in the next ten. Years, okay that would be nine point three billion per year that it's, Cutting, jonathan real, quick do you know how much we are spending annually on medications and medical aid for illegal? IMMIGRANTS i don't one hundred and sixteen billion you, Okay so we were talking about cutting medicaid by ten nine hundred and thirty billion over the next ten years when we are spending one hundred and sixteen billion annually on. Them so if my math be math in, Here american citizens are not going to lose.
Speaker 2: Medicaid strowing it out sounds about. Right it, says that's just saying that people who are here illegally don't get to use. Medicaid it's something you have told us isn't happening, Anyway so you obviously should agree with that.
Speaker 4: Cut, Agreed.
Speaker 2: Okay cut number two it Eliminates medicare kevern coverage of bad, debts saving forty two billion dollars over ten. Years do you know what bad debt? Is you probably, don't so let me explain it to. You bad debt is where you have a debt with a hospital beyond what your coverage. Says, so, like let's say you have private health. Insurance, now your health insurance is going to pay their, piece and then you have your leftover. Piece, now if you don't pay, that that's what is known as bad. Debt, now under no circumstances will your private health insurance cover your bad. Debt, however if you Have, medicaid The american taxpayer will cover up to sixty five percent of that. Debt, now how hospitals use that to their advantage is that they up the prices for people On medicaid because, obviously therefore making that bad debt increase, dramatically and The american taxpayer pays sixty five percent of. That all this would say is that we're not going to do that. Anymore, therefore hospitals can't charge more for people On medicaid because they're not going to make any extra money from. It who would be opposed to?
Speaker 3: That NOW i understand that they're saying that this will make private insurance go up to cover the cost that they would be losing on The medicaid supplements and all of these. Things but that is not a, guarantee not. REALLY i, mean, honestly our medical system is so overpriced and hyped up for man your reason of corruption. Insurance so it's this can be fixed in. House the hospitals themselves can do that on their. Own and they're, saying, well more rural areas won't be able to get the medical aid and financing they need to do their jobs more.
Speaker 4: Effectively that's. Bullshit that's absolute. Bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah cut number, three the Next medicare site neutrality is set to save one hundred and forty eight billion dollars over the next ten. Years that's. One that one's actually really. Simple all that it says is that hospitals can't charge people On medicare And medicaid. More it's it just says that they have to charge people On medicare And medicaid the same prices they charge people on price health insurance or. Cash is there anyone who's supposed to, That, NO i don't think. So, agreed it, Says so now from just those, three we're looking at two hundred plus billion dollars in. Savings, now imagine If i'd said that we're going to cut two hundred plus two hundred billion dollars for, medicaid y'all would freak. Out, however when you whenever you do a little bit of, research when you actually look into the topic that you're bitching about making tiktoks, about you can see that that two hundred billion dollars worth of cuts that you agree. With LIKE i just showed you one quarter of all the cuts they want to. Make and here's the, thing if you remotely have any fucking common, sense you don't disagree with any of.
Speaker 3: Them so what we're saying is that a two DOLLARS iv bag that costs you one hundred and fifty dollars or two hundred dollars in some, cases, well possibly the price of that could go down because they're no longer just charging out the ass because they know the government's going.
Speaker 2: To pay them for.
Speaker 3: It now they might actually be fair and balanced on. It maybe the price of everything can go down instead of going up as they're saying it's guaranteed going to.
Speaker 4: DO i don't know how it's gonna shake.
Speaker 3: Out BUT i am very much in favor of how they're talking about cutting medicaid at this.
Speaker 2: Moment Pro trump political Commentator Charlie. KIRK i like. HIM i know some people think he's a. DOUCHE i like him because he's the one of our universities and. Stuff, right he can be a douche.
Speaker 3: Like he does have some douchey, tendencies BUT i will also say that that's brought out of. Him he doesn't go to these campuses with the intention of pissing people. Off he's going there to open, form have public, debates to try to hear the opposition and have some education. Conversation, okay now these people start being shitty to, him and he can be way shittier right, back and he can bring receipts to show why he's, correct and he'll make you feel dumb the entire.
Speaker 2: Time he could prove it, mathematically all these. Things but, NO i like. HIM i.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 2: Yeah you'll see like random people out at the university saying fuck, you you white, supremacist piece of shit it and he's, like, well show me how my white SUPREMACIST i want to, Hear, like what do you mean by? Right like are what are the exact? Ingredients to that like other than just words coming out of your, mouth it's. Bullshit but, yeah, So Charlie kirk posted a list of wins found in The Big Beautiful built known as THE, bbb such as the largest tax cut in history for middle and working Class, americans no taxes on, tips no tax on, overtime no tax On Social, security and no tax on made In america auto. Loans THE maga bill also promises to deport at least one million illegal aliens a, year protecting it wants to protect family farms from double, taxation and continue building the border, wall modernizes THE us, military among other. Measures so, yeah pretty, solid it. Says, meanwhile the leftist political establishments serious case Of trump derangement system or, syndrome rather prohibits them from supporting anything tied to The president of The United, states no matter how much it i benefit The american. People that's absolutely. True it's echo. Chamber they're absolutely. Brainwashed that's why it's Called trump derangement syndrome in the first, place, because as you said, earlier the fucking guy could come up with the cure for you know, Whatever it could come up with a cure for, cancer and they'd be like maybe those people like, cancer maybe they like, it maybe they want to have, cancer you, know and it's just fucking that's the derangement. Syndrome do you even.
Speaker 3: Think about those, poor underprivileged doctors that are gonna be out of?
Speaker 2: Work? Now how dare you come up with the cure for?
Speaker 3: Cancer and it's like like you hear yourself out, loud, right that's that's basically what these people are doing right.
Speaker 2: Now how about my Boy Alex jones selling methylene blue. Capsules i've seen. That i've seen.
Speaker 3: THAT i also saw The Hodge twins have their own their own sponsorship with The Methaline blue.
Speaker 2: Company, now so is the same with that that fucking what is his? Name he always goes he's like one Of Joe rogan's, boys the big muscle guy used to be in. Boxing, SHIT i can't believe people that fit that. Description, anyway he's like boys With Brian collen and all. Them you'll IF i said the name it would you would know. It but, anyway he's also selling the methylene blue as. Well so for all the people out there that are saying That i'm poisoning, Myself i'm, okay all. Right SOMETIMES i peel a little. Blue SOMETIMES i peel little. Green outside of, THAT i am all, RIGHT i, MEAN i guess so.
Speaker 3: Right but, okay keeping on with the conversation about the big Beautiful, bill there was some things about gun rights that were in this big beautiful bill THAT i was. HOPEFUL i was hopeful that they were going to pretty much just remove THE, nfa which they should have done a long time. Ago, instead they last, minute and by last, MINUTE i mean as of, yesterday they changed the wording in it to where they were kind of limiting, it but we still had to pay an extortion. Fee then last minute today they changed it again in another. Regard so it's it's it's very, complicated and it doesn't apply to every single person who's a two way.
Speaker 4: Supporter but at the same, time it.
Speaker 3: Might, okay so for, suppressors not, silencers that's not a real.
Speaker 6: Thing.
Speaker 2: Suppressors you we were talking about it.
Speaker 3: As if they will take away the need to register them as an independent, item BECAUSE i think it's fucking. Stupid if you are somebody who does a fair amount of, shooting having a suppressor could really save your, hearing, Okay or if you're a, hunter having a suppressor on a weapon that you're using for hunting. Purposes, Yeah i'm not saying that it's gonna be a complete silent weapon and you're gonna you, know the forest won't know that you just shot, something but it can absolutely make the difference in the rest of your hunt that. Day if you fire one shot in the morning and now the rest of the day is fuck because the whole forest just heard you fire a cannon as opposed to a couple of little plot, plops and maybe in about an hour the natural ambiance of the woods will come back and you can continue hunting even For i'm just saying there's benefits for having a suppressor on a civilian standpoint and not need to register with THE. Nfa but let's bring this. IN i got a four and a half minute. Video this is From Washington Gun. Law, Okay i'm gonna shout out him on, YouTube William, kirk and, uh let's hear what he's got to say about the, big beautiful bill and what it means for the TWO a.
Speaker 10: Community hello, again, everyone welcome To Washington Gun LAW. Tv I'm Washington Gun Law President William. Kirk thanks for joining. Us coming to you from our Central washington locations over, here trying to relax for the holiday. Weekend that word that there was a huge vote going on at The United States House. Representatives that's, Right The Big Beautiful, Bill House resolution one has in fact passed out of The house via vote of two eighteen to two. Fourteen it now heads to The president's desk for signature that will likely occur. TOMORROW i know many of you are wondering what does this actually mean to your gun? Rights so today let's spend a few minutes and let's talk about so what does The Big Beautiful bill do.
Speaker 2: For my gun? Rights because everybody's, clear don't get.
Speaker 3: Scared that was his. Intro there's a gunfire going on around. You you're, okay pretty cool? Intro ACTUALLY i think. So but some people get scared when they hear. POPS i don't.
Speaker 10: Know, Anyway, America we're gonna make this a very quick. Video we're gonna make it a very short video because, hey it's a holiday. Weekend you guys probably got better things to be doing than Watching washington gun.
Speaker 4: Law as we, know we got.
Speaker 10: Teased we thought that we were gonna get suppressors and short barrel rifles and short barrel shotguns and all sorts of other things removed from the purview of THE. Nfa did that? Happen, Answer, no it. Didn't what did, happen, However, well if you are gonna be procuring a, suppressor a short barrel, rifle a short barrel, shotgun or any other, weapon aow's the tax stamp ninety days from the date in which the president signs.
Speaker 2: It will be zero.
Speaker 10: Dollars you will be a to get them tax. Free these new regulations do not apply to automatic weapons or other destructive. Devices so the legislation goes into effect ninety days from the president's, signature anticipating that The president will sign.
Speaker 2: It Tomorrow july.
Speaker 10: Fourth that new law and all of those new laws will go into Effect october second of this. Year will you still be required to fill out A form one Or form?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 4: Yes will these.
Speaker 10: Items still be registered with the federal government and placed on THE Nfrtr, yes they, will but the financial barrier has been.
Speaker 4: Removed.
Speaker 10: NOW i think that most of us can agree that this is a small victory and a good, victory but it is not the victory that many of you want. IT i understand, That, okay and, ULTIMATELY i don't think that the two hundred dollars tax stamp is the biggest barrier for people getting into THE nfa. ITEMS i honestly do believe it is the federal requirements of registration and things such as that that is the biggest hurdle for people getting into. THEM i know that many people have said that this is going to open up all sorts of avenues for new potential successful.
Speaker 4: Litigation time will.
Speaker 10: Tell WHAT i also know is that a lot of you out there right now are completely freaking out saying that you got betrayed and that you're never going to support any of these politicians or. Organizations, Again i'm not telling you that you're, wrong But i'm also not saying that you're. RIGHT i think all of us need to take a couple of. Days let's chill, out let's Enjoy Independence day, weekend and let's figure out, where after the dust, settles where we truly, sit and we'll figure out what our next appropriate steps. ARE i will tell you that right, now IF i was going to place individual blame on any one, individual well it'd probably be On Senator John. Thune but the bottom line Is america is that The trump, administration which has in fact promised the advancement Of Second amendment, rights continues to deliver on those. Promises we have seen significant changes with THE atf and The department Of. Justice we have seen significant changes in the litigation posture of The.
Speaker 4: United States department Of.
Speaker 10: Justice and now we have seen significant tax breaks given to individuals who are gonna attempt to PURCHASE nfa. Items it Is House resolution. One we're gonna link it up down. Below it is passed out of The house by the vote of two eighteen to two, fourteen and we'll head to The president's desk for signature. Tomorrow, listen in the, meantime if you guys got any questions about.
Speaker 3: This all, right so to kind of bring about what he was saying, Here, okay short bare rifles are AN nfa. Item, basically you have to register them especially and, separately and up until this you had to pay an extra two hundred dollars, tax which for this.
Speaker 4: Is a complete extortion.
Speaker 3: Fee there's nothing that that money goes to other than just paying the fine to have a, weapon which is Your Second amendment. Right, OKAY i understand some people are not in favor of civilians owning machine, guns although there are a couple of ways you can do that, legally and that's that's a conversation for another. DAY i personally would love to get my hands on a belt fitted to keep for my own personal. Collection that's just. Me but, anyway, suppressors we're in the same. Conversation short barrel, shotguns we're in the same. Conversation there's also a thing aow that some people will see within the. Litigation that means any other weapon that may fall into this, category you now no longer have to pay the two hundred dollars, fine but you still have to register.
Speaker 2: Them so to the people out, THERE i get.
Speaker 3: It just like our boy just told us, HERE i, understand AND i personally feel a little a little pissed off that THE nfa wasn't just outright taken away. Completely we still have to register these. Things if you're gonna play that registration, game you know What i'm. Saying but if you're gonna be a law abiding citizen about, it, okay you still have to file the. Paperwork i'm not a fan of, this but we also need to acknowledge that any victory for the two a community small or large is still a.
Speaker 2: Victory.
Speaker 3: Okay the government has been in the business of taking away gun rights for. Years the fact that we even have a small step in this direction cannot be. Understated and like he, said this opens the possibility for more litigation to go in our favor in the near. Future BUT i also would like to give this this statement here for anybody that would like to let the person in question that he just. SAID i think his name was a senator From South, DAKOTA i forget the Name John dune or.
Speaker 4: Something here's how this took.
Speaker 3: Place the wording was changed last minute from a parliamentarian, who if you don't know what that, means is an unelected official that can be fired at any time by the senator in. Question this, lady who has no fucking business being around the TWO a community, whatsoever is directly responsible for changing the wording last, minute throwing it in the, bill and trying to be slick about. It if you would like to call That South dakota senator to let him know what your thoughts, are the number is TWO o two two two four two three two. One i'm gonna say that number. Again this is his direct office number for his. Administration to zero two two two four two three two, one go ahead and give him a call and let him know that he needs to fire the parliamentarian. Lady that changed the, wording that ended up making it to where we still got to register this. Shit we were so close to having actual freedom and that just got taken by one.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Wow so, yeah damn giving out. NUMBERS i like it once.
Speaker 3: Again to zero two two two four two three two one two oh two is the area code For, WASHINGTON.
Speaker 4: Dc you good cult members do with that information what you.
Speaker 2: Will solid all, Right, yeah, WELL i MEAN i think we pretty much wrapped up what we were able. To, uh you have more than you want to get. INTO i. DO i.
Speaker 3: Do, indeed let's see we talked about that one oh, yeah so if we're going to keep it one, hundred then we're gonna go ahead and keep it one that, well right as we, Do so we got this, lady she's sipping a little bit of hater, aide and as we just went through the entirety of well not the, entirety but a very comprehensive list of what the big beautiful bill is talking about, here let's go ahead and hear.
Speaker 2: What the opposition might have an issue with as far as is. Concerned are you? READY i am all?
Speaker 6: Right pard and evil stuff in the big beautiful bill that's not getting enough. COVERAGE i hold this one billionaires in. Space it's a provision that allows for public funds to fund private space projects Like Elon MUSK'S SpaceX Or Jeff Bezos Blue. Origin municipal bonds are typically used to fund infrastructure projects like. Airports now space ports are eligible for tax exempt facility, bonds in other, words tax free investment in their. Companies but what is a space. Port it's to find us facilities close to a launch site that are used to, manufacture, assemble or repair spacecraft or used for flight control. Operations sound? FAMILIAR i call this next. One please give money for. Prison private prison contractors will get a forty five billion dollar funding boost FOR ice detention centers over the next four. Years prison contractors Like geogroup And courcivic were both major donors To trump's inauguration and THE gop and. Bonding trump's attorney general used to lobby For. Geo Wayne, calibraci The geogroup, president, said we ASSURED ice of our capability to rapidly scale up our capabilities to monitor and oversee several hundreds of thousands or even several millions of individuals in order to achieve the federal government's immigration law compliance. Objectives on a, call geo's executive chairman, said this is an unprecedented. OPPORTUNITY i call this the.
Speaker 3: Real, quick real quick breakdown those, too because she's real won't do them really. Quick so she's basically saying for the space program thing that you, know you've ever heard, of like buying a war bond right for the. Country so what they're saying is that the government will be able to buy bonds to help the infrastructure growth for space programs at the private. Sector but that also means that civilians could buy space bonds essentially to help elon or Or bezos or whoever else go about these.
Speaker 2: Projects, OKAY i don't where a problem with.
Speaker 3: That what's the issue?
Speaker 4: Here what are?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 3: What WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah it's it's freedom to Support. HUH i don't see why that would be an, issue.
Speaker 4: And it cuts the legs out FROM.
Speaker 3: Nasa i'm in favor of, That SO i, AGAIN i don't know what her issue with that is other than it's helping out rich.
Speaker 4: Dudes but, yeah, OKAY.
Speaker 2: I want this kind of, person these kind of people to keep up that same energy whenever there's A democrat in The house next. Time BECAUSE i guarantee you she was not calling out any of that. Shit it's just amazing the, anyway go. Ahead if this is what you got to complain, about then you're having a fucking good. Day.
Speaker 3: Right and then the prison, System, OKAY i understand that prisons are private. Entities we did a whole episode about, that, Right i'm with, YOU pambondi used to lobby for these. Groups i'm with you on that. Too calibrazy, SAME i get.
Speaker 2: It but.
Speaker 4: That's the.
Speaker 2: Thing if we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna call out the private sector of prisons for being a money making operation and how they get paid based off of how many cells are, full and they're the judicial system in this country is so fucked in order to keep prisons.
Speaker 4: Full, yo we can have that. Conversation i'm here for that whole.
Speaker 3: Day but you're mad that they were willing to scale up the operations to take the massive influx of illegals AS ice is deporting. Them, No i'm what we have to do that we have to house them at least for a time before they're.
Speaker 2: Deported, YEAH i DON'T i don't get The. Gripe i'm supporting.
Speaker 3: THIS i don't like prisons being a private entity and how they just got a forty five billion dollar you, know tax break or.
Speaker 4: WHATEVER i get.
Speaker 3: IT i get why if you're looking at it from a certain. Perspective, oh it's just the rich helping out other rich. Dudes but the overarching purpose behind that particular hookup is to Help america as a. Whole So i'm not mad at that. Either but, okay, yeah all, Right.
Speaker 2: Well let's see what else she asked To gripe about, Then, yeah, next, well.
Speaker 6: Buying stuff for. Corporations this provision allows companies to fully write off the cost of investments like, machinery, vehicles and other. Equipment the technical term is one hundred percent bonus. Appreciation small businesses don't have endless profits and high tax, bills so they can't buyd major machines with cash on hand and then write it. All so who does benefit big companies Like, Facebook, verizon And Edison. International this provision was in the twenty seventeen tax plan Under Donald trump's. Administration it was supposed to be, temporary but they're trying to bring it. Back corporations that benefit in the most just sixty seven billion dollars as a. Result that's an average of over two point six billion dollars per. CORPORATION i bought a car one, time, too BUT i don't get to write it. Off my taxes using machines and vehicles are kind of the cost of doing. Business, now, MAREK u shouldn't take on more debt to pay For facebook.
Speaker 2: STOCK i call this, nick, okay real, quick real. Fuck she doesn't understand how taxes.
Speaker 4: Work she doesn't understand how business.
Speaker 3: Works Even, okay a small business, owner if you buy a, car you can now write that off as a business expense for your.
Speaker 4: Business and it's a one hundred percent right.
Speaker 2: Off by the, way anybody can can form AN, Llc like anybody. Can you don't have to be somebody special AN. Llc you know it costs like what one hundred two hundred bucks or something like. That state the. State it is, different but it's not.
Speaker 4: Difficult.
Speaker 2: Bro, like maybe you have a fucking crafting. Thing now you're saying that my crafting business now gets to write off a. Car why is that?
Speaker 3: Bad why is this a bad thing of these companies who benefits from. It buying machinery is just kind of the cost of. Business, no fuck. You IF i own a farm And i'm buying a New koboda or a New mahingder, tractor name your name brand that's huge and expensive in all of these, THINGS.
Speaker 4: I can write that off one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent, now, yo fuck it with The it's only the big CEOs that benefit from. That, no it's fucking not.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Yeah and that's the thing is, that you, know it's kind of like the first video that we played at the beginning of the, show whenever she's, like, look just because big corporations and big companies and CEOs and shit can write off certain, things it doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad or because they're saving money it's a bad. Thing everybody gets to do. It like the idea that you can write off, machinery that's only going to lure in more companies that know that they can write off that.
Speaker 3: Shit it's fucking Pro. America and how is that bad for The american? Taxpayer Like i'm, Trying i'm trying to do the mental gymnastics understand what this white woman is talking about. Here so you're you're telling me that it is bad for me as a taxpayer That apple can buy machinery to run their. Factory how does that hurt my tax? Bracket i'm so lost on the mental hoops that she's jumping through.
Speaker 2: Here, well because you, know and that's that's unfortunately the way the extreme left is. Gone they think, that, well if that that there's some kind of quota on the tax system or, whatever so if the billionaires aren't paying, it then that that leads everybody else to pick up the. Slack and that's not the case really at. All like how.
Speaker 3: This, works. Dude your tax bracket is your tax, bracket regardless of What musk And bezos And zuckerberg claimed on their.
Speaker 4: Taxes that's not how this.
Speaker 2: Goes just because the billionaire's taxes are being lowered does not mean yours gets. Hired that's that's that's not what's going on right. HERE i feel like it's that old lady in that. Commercial that's not how this. Works that's not how any of this works. Exactly. Anyway all, right let's go ahead and hear her fourth.
Speaker 6: Point next, One jim, injustice there are some good rocks out there that help us develop clean, energy like, lithium, coalbalt and rare earth elements that are used for solar panels and. Battery there are clean energy tax credits for projects involving critical, materials.
Speaker 4: But this bill adds a new.
Speaker 6: One it's called metallurgical. Coal it's used in steelmaking and will benefit met coal. Producers Stone, resources a major met coal, producer is controlled by the family Of West Virginia Republican Senator Jim, justice and he personally is a steak in the company worth more than fifty million dollars according to his financial. Disclosure he voted in favor of the. Bill gives a lot of handouts to people who have so much money that they never have to do their own, laundry clean their own, dishes make their own. Food SO i guess that opens up a lot of free time for lobbying the.
Speaker 3: Government, okay, okay, okay fucking hold on, now these rare earth minerals that you just named that go into the evs and. Everything once, Again White, lady find me one company that is using ethically sourced lithium and cobalt in their, materials AND i will fucking take it all.
Speaker 4: Back it's you're not gonna find.
Speaker 2: It i'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry although we have lithium mines In, america it's four times more, expensive even though there's no shipping, costs because you're In. America it's four times more expensive because it is being ethnically sourced as opposed to going to The african continent and getting it dirt cheap because they're using slave. Labor it's the same way why we have everything made In, china because they're using sweatshop.
Speaker 4: Labor and although you're paying for the cost of, shipping.
Speaker 3: It's still cheaper overall for the companies to use sweatshop labor rather than ethically sourced materials In. America so right off the, rip you're full of. Shit next you're saying that because a coal miner In america is benefiting from this tax credit and he's so read he doesn't have to do his own, laundry that that's your.
Speaker 4: Argument that's.
Speaker 3: You that is your fence against, this is that the dude's doing well enough to hire somebody and create another.
Speaker 4: Job what the fuck are we talking.
Speaker 2: About so at one point she's doing laundry and she's, cooking and then the next point she's complaining that other people don't have to do it all while she's filming content for her social media page in which she's getting, paid cooking and cleaning and doing all these other. Things like that's, ridiculous. Dude it's like it's the mental gymnastics of it.
Speaker 3: All you, Know i'm just gonna throw it. OUT i don't see a ring on her, finger AND i understand. Why i'm just Gonna i'm just gonna let it be on that.
Speaker 2: One, yeah she looks like a like A. Susan, oh she's A. Karen, oh she is A.
Speaker 3: Karen and, again just trying to understand where she's coming. From that's that's what the left is. Doing they are trying to find anything to say that this is, bad rather than just looking at it for what it. Is, well he's benefiting his business. Consent first of, all we said this from the word, go end of the, day muscle memory gun To trump's head on his.
Speaker 2: Deathbed he is a.
Speaker 3: Businessman, Yes is he a grease bomb businessman that's been rubbing elbows with the mafia since his early, Twenties, yes because that's what you do In New York city when you're that level of a construction and real estate mogul In New York.
Speaker 4: City it's a part of. It that's what he.
Speaker 3: Does AND i said this from the word, go who will he actually hook up while he's president business? Owners because that's what he, is that's what his children, are that's what his friends. Are so as The american tax system is rigged and made out to benefit business, owners it would make sense that a businessman in The White, house which is what the left and right have been begging for for, decades would hook up business.
Speaker 2: Owners i'm sorry that you don't like, that but that's the way this. Goes, yeah, yeah it's that's that's just the way the cookie. Crumbles, so, yeah she's not a very bright. INDIVIDUAL i actually didn't even like the frequency of her. Voice it kind of screached on like nails on a. Chalkboard, yeah that wasn't even four.
Speaker 4: Thirty that Was that was like three eighty five.
Speaker 2: Hurts or some. Shit that shit just didn't sound natural at. All that was negative six sixty six to, me no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, now this was a list of things that was pulled up On. UH i want to, say this was A cbs news clip AND i paused at this one part because a couple of interesting. Things nine hundred and is what what's in? Republicans? Megabill, right Because republicans are the only ones.
Speaker 2: That voted on, THIS nbc it says right. There, Oh i'm, SORRY, nbc same. Dials, yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh the Extends trump's twenty seventeen tax. Cuts everybody was in favor of, that by the. Way everybody likes having more money in their checks every. Week but, okay nine hundred and thirty billion.
Speaker 4: In cuts to.
Speaker 3: Medicaid we just talked about that a moment. Ago we spend on average one hundred and sixteen billion a year On medicaid for. Illegals right now they're talking about cutting nine hundred and thirty billion over the next ten. Years you do the math on, that and we're only cutting out nine point three, billion give or.
Speaker 2: TAKE i mean year to.
Speaker 3: Year it'll be you, know some nuances here and, there and we're spending one hundred and sixteen billion on. Illegals so once, Again american taxpayers are not going to be at risk of Losing.
Speaker 2: Medicaid it's like Mister wonderful, said cut, more find, more.
Speaker 4: Cut, more cut cut.
Speaker 3: Cut we need to keep on cutting until we get tired of, it and then cut some. More, listen Mister, wonderful that's another.
Speaker 4: One is he a?
Speaker 3: Dickhead maybe he agreesball? Businessman? Absolutely does the motherfucker know money and? Business that's literally what he.
Speaker 4: Does, Dude i'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Way about about Fucking Mark, cuban who's an absolute. IDIOT i can't Stand Mark.
Speaker 3: Cuban you know who's The croatian. GUY i forget his, Name OH i can't. REMEMBER i like him a, Lot, Robert.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's he's a, solid like solid. Guy they and they always have like guest investors on the show, too WHICH i really. Like like they had a rod on there one, time WHICH i thought was pretty. Cool, Yeah i've seen.
Speaker 3: These but, uh all, Right so two hundred and eighty five billions in cuts TO, snap and again there is some nuances to. This, basically you just have to prove that you are out there looking for work and they will continue to help you. Out you can't just. Freeload oh. No but, again if you want to get real about, it how many of THOSE snap benefits are going to? Illegals matter of, Fact, john google this While i'm reading this. List just ballpark it. Here you could Just google search, this the ai'll come up with. Something i'm, sure how much annually IS snap benefits paying out to illegal? IMMIGRANTS i just have a weird feeling that two hundred and eighty five.
Speaker 4: Billion and that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing whenever it's over the course of five years or ten, years they'll throw out this large number to make it look like this is happening right, now and they don't understand that this is a trickle effect that takes place over the course of, years so it's spread out and it's not a big hit to.
Speaker 2: Anybody illegal immigrant households are estimated to receive approximately five point eight billion dollars IN snap benefits annually for THEIR us born. Children, however illegal immigrants themselves are generally not eligible FOR snap. Benefits that's. Bullshit that's a.
Speaker 4: Lie that's absolute.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, Okay so we were talking ABOUT snap and you're, saying how much do the illegals USE?
Speaker 2: Snap? Uh that was OH i exited. Out it was a lot. Though let me. SEE i let's show the history. Here how much annually and five point eight billion dollars IN snap benefits annually FOR us born children for illegal IMMIGRANTS us born children of illegal.
Speaker 3: Immigrants, yeah Now i'm wondering how much of that goes strictly to the illegals that don't Have american born.
Speaker 2: Children and that's just what they what they say right, Here so there's like right, here for, example it says The Congressional Budget office estimated that the surge in illegal immigration From biden's border policies will cause fifteen billion dollars in food stamp benefit benefits to be paid to illegal immigrants and their. Children so that fifteen, billion fifteen, billion yeah at that, point but you, know relatively low kind of ballpark number would be five point eight billion per, year.
Speaker 3: Okay and we are talking about reducing it by twenty eight point five billion a year for the next ten.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 3: Okay, now aside from just the illegal, conversation how many people are on food stamps that are optioning like they're often to not work or look for, work, Right AND i cannot tell you how many Times i've even seen, This and for anybody who hasn't grown up on the struggle, bus this might seem like a weird concept to. You you'll see somebody come in with their snap benefits and buy pounds and pounds and pounds of ground. Beef they'll ring it up and then walk over to customer service and return. It, why you may, ask would they do this because the store cannot put that back on the, shelf so they have to reimburse them for the money associated with. It this is a way that you can use food stamps to turn it into, cold hard.
Speaker 2: Cash is it? Fraud?
Speaker 3: Absolutely does it happen every, day abs fucking. Lotly this is how this. Goes these are people taking advantage of. Snap this is why you'll see people on food stamp that are out there buying lobster and steak and shit like, that rather than the essential food stuffs that it takes to run a.
Speaker 2: Household it should be talking about cutting. That it should be the same type of food that you can get On. WICK i would think so, yeah because On wick you you you're very limited as to what you can, Get like there's certain, uh there's certain, items like you have to get certain beans and lentils and fucking. Milk and, dude whenever we Had, wick whenever my daughter was, Young, dude we were getting so many goddamn gallons of. Milk we were giving them away, yeah but that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing, milk bread uh SOME i don't even know if butter's on that list or, whatever but, Whatever, okay and then rice and, beans baby food. Formula these are the, essentials fruits and. Vegetables these are things that a household. Needs it shouldn't be steak and. Lobster but you can't put these types of restrictions restrictions ON. Snap what you could do is just cut THE snap benefits to people that are taking advantage of.
Speaker 2: IT rfk actually suggested that that we should uh cut it down to uh limiting on what you can. Get you shouldn't be able to get fucking cosmic, brownies you know What i'm, Saying like you shouldn't be able to to get a lot of. Things you shouldn't be able to get. SODA i don't think like.
Speaker 3: It's my money though it's my, Benefit like you don't WANT i, want, no, no, no that's the thing it's. Not it's our tax dollars that are making sure your ass don't.
Speaker 2: Starve that's that's the thing of what it actually.
Speaker 3: Is so if you want the junk food or the excess, things then you need to provide the money for. It so, Again i'm not really mad at the snap benefits being cut as of this. MOMENT a one hundred and fifty seven billion dollar boost to military. Spending, again that's spread out over the next few, years but they already talked about how that's going for, infrastructure that's making our grid emp. Proof now to mention upgrading our. Military, Look i'm always here for, it you know. Me I'm i'm the dude who really really wants us to stay at the top of the food chain as far as our military is.
Speaker 2: Concerned everybody should honestly be that. WAY i think, so you.
Speaker 3: Know and we're only going to stay that way if we continue to fund the military, appropriately possibly incentivize young adults to join the. Military and that's gonna go a way that it's gonna. Go The Marine corps has not had an issue filling its ranks over the past few years like the other branches, had but they're the smallest.
Speaker 2: Branch this makes.
Speaker 3: Sense The, navy the only reason they met their recruiting quotas is because Of maverick.
Speaker 2: The Top gun.
Speaker 4: Movie, honestly The, army The.
Speaker 3: Air, FORCE i don't know about The Space force, YET i don't, know but The army and The navy and The Coast guard have Had i'm, Sorry, Army Air, force And Coast guard have had a bitch of a time trying to recruit their. NUMBERS i think The army as of right now is like forty thousand shy of what they were supposed to, be because.
Speaker 2: Most would be on that.
Speaker 3: LIST i mean The Coast guard. IS i, Mean i'm putting them in as an honorable. Mention technically Their Homeland, security Not department Of. DEFENSE i get, that but not a lot of people are like super, stoked go join The Coast.
Speaker 4: Guard it's it's not it.
Speaker 2: Seems like.
Speaker 3: It AND i mean as far as financial, goes they get, housing, allowns no matter where they're. Stationed LIKE i, mean they're not going to get rich doing, it but a solid career with solid benefits and you'll be able to make a livable wage and retire twenty years. After like you, UNDERSTAND i joined The Marine corps seventeen years. Old IF i would have stayed the, COURSE i would have been fully retired by thirty seven years. Old like that's that's the reality of. It, yeah that's enough time to start a whole other. CAREER i, mean the Coast guard is not a bad. Option for, that you will get made fun of by the other. Branches that's just how it. Goes BUT i mean either, way it's just. It they don't have the people just lined up out the door to go serve at this.
Speaker 2: Moment, OH i get, It, Okay so.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm here for the military spending, boost one hundred and fifty billion for immigration. Enforcement we talked about, that better border, security better electronic and biometric scanners to try to secure the border as best we, can increasing the officers that we have at the border patroling these. Things i'm fucking here for four hundred and eighty eight billion in cuts to clean energy. Credit, now when we're talking about clean energy, credits this is a double edged. Sword, yes we're talking about the evs and the electric cars and all these.
Speaker 4: Things those credits are going to be.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 3: Okay what this also is is carbon credits and the clean air credits that you'll. Have so what this means these, companies these big, plants these these, shells and the exons and THE bps and all these big refineries that get told by THE, epa hey you have to have scrubbers on every exhaust port that you have on your. FACILITY a scrubber is essentially like a thing to kind of clean the exhaust before it hits the.
Speaker 4: Air you have to have this up.
Speaker 3: Asap, well, listen Mister, epa it takes us like years for that kind of a. Project that's a massive thing you're talking. About all, right, fine we will give you five years to comply with this requirement or you're going to be shut. Down so around the four year mark of those five, years the plant hasn't started the. Project, clearly they may hire a couple of engineers to start the planning quote, unquote but they're not actually gonna do. Shit what they'll do is they'll just buy some, credits and essentially it's an extortion fee for them to kick the can down the road a couple more, years and as long as they Pay Uncle sam a giant chunk of, money they'll continue to run the way they always. Have fuck the, air in the environment and all these. Things it's about the bottom. Dollar it's always about the almighty. Dollar so basically that along with the ed, conversation all this four hundred and eighty eight billion dollars in cuts to clean energy credits So i'm.
Speaker 2: HERE i want to speak on. That this is actually From fortune dot. Com but it says some warn of a spike and utility bills in relation to the cutting to the clean energy, Credits and you want to talk about fear, Mongering but it says democrats and environmental groups said THE gop plan would crush growth in the win in solar industry and lead to a spike in americans utility. Bills the measure jeopardizes hundreds of renewable energy products slated to boost the nation's electric. Grid it, says despite limited, improvements this legislation undermines the very foundation Of america's manufacturing comeback and global energy, leadership Said abigail Ross, hopper president AND ceo of The Solar Energy Industries. Association of course she's going to say, that but listen to, this she. Goes if the bill becomes, law families will face higher electrical, bills factories will shut, Down americans will lose, jobs and our electric grid will grow, weaker she. Says The American Petroleum, institute the top lobbying group for the oil and gas, industry applauded the bill's. Passage it says the historic legislation will help usher in a new era of energy dominance by unlocking opportunities for, investment opening lease, sales and expanding expanding access to oil and natural gas. Development SO i think that, obviously if you're going to get any of fear mongering about the solar and wind kind of, shit it would be from THE ceo who stands to make a lot of money if the bill didn't. Pass So i'm.
Speaker 3: Confused how Many americans energy bills are going to be increased because of the, breakdown not even but basically of solar and wind. Energy how Many americans are actually reaping the benefits of these things as of this.
Speaker 2: Moment it can't be.
Speaker 4: Much it cannot Be there's no fucking.
Speaker 2: Way. Yeah so if that's your, argument it's pretty weak. One that's pretty fucking weak. Sauce that was their.
Speaker 3: Thing it's the energy bills are going to be, higher and they're gonna weaken our energy infrastructure as they're literally talking about strengthening. It like there's a whole, thing, uh you, know talking about the military spending. This the infrastructure is going to be. Increased, yeah it might be for me military, purposes but the electrical grid will be made stronger as a result of. It this would be a double, wind as you would, say killing two birds of one. Stone so her entire talking point is just categorically bubb.
Speaker 2: Kissed.
Speaker 3: DUDE i can't find anything credible that she just, said not, bride you, know, no you would think so from an electrical.
Speaker 2: Person and meanwhile she's she's calling out how the oil industry moguls are are essentially lobbyists for this bill to. Pass it's like you were doing the same thing by trying to get the bill to not pass so that your company could do. Better so you know that's not a good.
Speaker 3: Look is she just get mad that she got out, lobbied that The green deal got out lobbied by big, oil, which LIKE i, understand like why she'd be a bit.
Speaker 2: Better but here's where it. Is she invested in.
Speaker 3: Ostriches, ah so she's pissed for all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Reasons, yep. Yep she invested in the ostridge. Meat never never invested.
Speaker 3: In the hippo and the ostridche meat and it never took. Off and she's just over here with the whole farm full of these bitches with nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do, okay what AM i gonna do with these fucking solar panels now that nobody's paying me for, this and it's, like solar panels are still really. Good i'm not saying that solar panels are, terrible LIKE i would eventually love to get some solar panels on my house or WHENEVER i get.
Speaker 3: Talking they're talking about putting solar panels in space right now with ANOTHER i think it's a part of The artemis. Program and they just did an, experiment, DUDE darpa just made electricity jump five miles without, wires the same Way tesla used to be able to do. It they did this for the principle of cooking, popcorn and it was just for this. Experiment but my point is if they are able to successfully do, that and they were able to put solar panels in space to get DIRECT uv light from The sun without having to go through our atmosphere and anything like, That as of this, moment they're estimating that it could be ten to fifteen times more potent then the solar panels On. Earth so if you were able to do that and able to make the electricity jump down to, us which they just did the experiment and can prove that it can be. Done Then, okay, Look i'm not mad at SOLAR i think that's an excellent thing that we should put more funding and research.
Speaker 2: Into that's a pretty good. Idea, yeah that's a pretty good idea because then you wouldn't have to worry, about you, know cloud, coverage which solar panels aren't getting too much Solar whenever there's too much cloud coverage or trees in the way or anything like, that YOU'RE i, Mean.
Speaker 3: I'm going dirty because of dust or anything like. That like all that's.
Speaker 2: Negated and that's if satellites aren't faking.
Speaker 3: Gay but, yeah WHICH i personally let the belief that they are. Not but you, know, yeah so they have programs in place where solar energy may be the way of the. Future And i've said for years THAT i believe that it. Is it just needs to be more, efficient And i've said that graphene might be the way that it becomes more. Efficient help fucking space solar panels may be the way that it actually gets made to be like made.
Speaker 4: REAL i don't, know But i'm very hopeful about.
Speaker 3: That i'm not mad at green, energy BUT i need it to be efficient and economical and it can't be both for some. Reason you can't have something be cheap and good for the people at the same.
Speaker 2: Time it's, bullshit and especially whenever you got people making money off of both. Ends you, know like you you're making money off of the actual contracts that you're getting with government agencies and they're buying all your solar panels and they're buying all your windmills and all that other. Shit but then you're also making money because of the tax credits that were coming your way for supplying all these. Things the problem is is that it's not sufficient enough to where it would even warrant a tax credit in the first. Place.
Speaker 3: Exactly, so, yeah so the cuts to the energy, Credits i'm here for, it okay as of this. Moment also worth mentioning ten billion dollars For mars. Missions, now this isn't just for space programs for the. Rich, specifically in the Big Beautiful, bill they have ten billion dollars ear marked to get humans On.
Speaker 2: Mars Oh, GOD i cannot wait to see the launch date for.
Speaker 3: THAT i cannot wait for humans to go To mars and everybody can eat a, dick It's mars, real or we can't get there or, this that and the.
Speaker 4: Third it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Great nobody's going to Fucking. Mars bro it's never Gonna, oh yes they, Are, yes they. Are they're gonna go To. Greenland that's where they're.
Speaker 4: Going, Bro come, On greenland does not look Like.
Speaker 2: Mors. Wow, YEAH i, mean because nobody knows what Fucking mars looks. Like but we do know What greenland looks. Like and it's covered in. Ice oh, WELL i, mean, Yeah. Mars Nobody i'm not getting in this. CONVERSATION i don't believe anybody's going to Fucking. MARS i don't believe anybody's going to The. MOON i think the moon is maybe more of a possibility because there's uh some people that believe that it's kind of within the. Dome but uh, YEAH i. Don't there's no way we're fucking going To. MARS i would put money off, actually as a matter of, fact if ten, billion well, no just would you put ten billion on? It BUT i don't have ten, billion BUT i would be willing to wager you, that and and we can fucking earmark this. One but, whenever if they, ever if we can find actual proof that they are actually On, mars AND i don't know what way would be best to convince, me you, know.
Speaker 3: But, convinced there's no. WAY i don't think that there's a way that you can be, convinced, Dude even if they were to make The artemis program happen and we get a base on The moon like they're talking about, DOING i don't think there is a single way that they could convince, you especially now THAT ai is such a. Thing there's no way that not just, you anybody that doesn't believe the space is, real or that we're not in a dome or whatever the fuck the Flat earth community is saying these. Days there's nothing that can be shown to prove. Them they went To, antarctica the thing that they said they couldn't go, to and all of these, things and two out of the three Flat earthers that went there just found like five more mental hoops to jump through to make Flat earth reel based off of what they, saw rather than just like acknowledging that one plus one equals.
Speaker 2: Two, Yeah i'm NOT i wasn't a FLATTER i, MEAN i was a flatter Earth er at one point in my, life but that's not the point That i'm standing. On, no, no What i'm saying to, say humans on The.
Speaker 3: MOON i can't think of a scenario of proof that would verify it to you to, say oh my, god we're on The.
Speaker 2: MOON i don't think that that. Exists you can't even name one fucking thing of proof that we actually went to The. Moon the footage is, fake the fake, astra the fake moon, rocks fake petrified. Wood there's no proof that we went.
Speaker 4: Except for the the are you.
Speaker 2: Talking about the fucking helium? Bullshit which can they found literally in all pockets around the.
Speaker 3: Earth, no, no there Was oh, man, okay actually we can go ahead and stop sharing for this. One but, uh there is a. Thing there is a thing, here and you can you can take this for what you. Want there was a guy who was fired FROM nasa because he stole all of the moon rocks to bring him to a hotel so that he and his girlfriend or a Hooker i'm not, sure could have sex on. Them and the the rocks were so contaminated that they can no longer be, used and he got, like he got sued for.
Speaker 2: The damages done to their lunar.
Speaker 3: Samples and that's that's the thing that happened in the early two. Thousands if that wasn't, REAL nasa would have just pushed that under the rug.
Speaker 2: And not sought court.
Speaker 3: Case uh you, know jury, like they wouldn't have taken him to court over.
Speaker 2: It they wouldn't have had him arrested for, it because there's never a fake court. Case that never. Happened so All johnny depp amber heard that was. Was that was a real court. Case it was a fucking.
Speaker 3: Show oh she tried making it a show for her but ended up showing her ass literally and.
Speaker 2: Figuratively she shit on his.
Speaker 4: Bed but, yeah, no that was a real court case that.
Speaker 2: HAPPENED i don't buy.
Speaker 3: It you don't believe this guy had sex on these space.
Speaker 2: Rocks there's no such. THING i, mean maybe there may no such. Thing maybe an asteroid or some kind of meteor they got their hands, on but fucking rocks from The. Moon, no it's not.
Speaker 3: Happening hold, On i'm doing this story a disservice right. Now sex on the moon is h is a. Thing Thad roberts is his. Name if anybody wants to look this guy. Up Bad, roberts THE nasa intern who stole lunar rocks to have sex on the. Moon quote, unquote Bad roberts stole one hundred and one grams of lunar rocks from A nasa facility while interning with The American Space organization in two thousand and two to have sex on the. Moon the moon rocks collected by The apollo astronauts are among the most valuable subs locked up in THE nasa. Facility back In july twenty of two thousand and, two A nasa intern decided to steal some moon rocks to have sex on the. Moon That, roberts a promising intern AT, nasa once hoped to be the first man On. Mars, however that dream was put aside after he noticed a sizable quantity of moon rocks being kept at NASA's Lunar lab In, Houston texas under somewhat insecure. Conditions roberts came up with the plan to steal one hundred and one grams of the moon, rocks valued at some twenty one million, dollars so he could literally give his girlfriend the. Moon he wanted to lay the lunar samples out on a bed and have sex on. Them he even managed to get in touch with A belgian amateur meteor mineralogists mineralogists excuse, me who expressed interest in buying some of the. Rocks roberts and his Girlfriend Tiffany, fowler and their Accomplished Shay, sower all of whom WERE nasa, interns used their official IDs to enter the building on the night of the. Crime when he reached the, Safe roberts realized that the rocks were as insecure as he had. Thought, yeah it's fucking. Hilarious so anyways of, rocks that's not a lot one hundred and one grams of. Rocks, YES i understand, that but it's not like they brought packs a.
Speaker 2: Ton they.
Speaker 3: Didn't they didn't fly back with two thousand pounds of.
Speaker 2: Rock, Dude i'm just, Like i'm. Not that doesn't convince me that anybody's ever went to the. Moon like you could name any fucking rock and say this is from The moon and then you can put a specific value as they did as they. Would and also we just did the occult space, missions, Right what Was Alistair crowley And Jack parsons really into outside of just like space rocketree and stuff like. That fucking sex, Magic like this is another fucking this is another ritual that you would just pump out into the. Public.
Speaker 3: LITERALLY i get, That BUT i also don't think That Jack parsons was sending rockets up to the firmament for them to get. STUCK i think that he absolutely was trying to get a rocket into space because space is.
Speaker 2: Real even by his occult, logic it might have been, yeah but moon. Rocks, No i'm not gonna that doesn't prove to me that anybody's ever been to The.
Speaker 3: Moon LIKE i, SAID i don't think there's any evidence that can be provided even if they were to do it right.
Speaker 4: Now The artemis mission is supposed to be twenty.
Speaker 3: Thirty we're going to have us a base on The moon or, something is what these people are. SAYING i don't think that there's any amount of evidence that you could possibly find to convince. You AND i don't say you and the flatterth community to say you're one of. Them i'm saying the flattered community as, well that we actually have people on The moon when they say they, DO i don't think that that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen you don't have to be a flat earther to have questions about space LIKE i, Said i'm not calling you a flat.
Speaker 3: Earther i'm saying that as far as saying that we could have a live feed of somebody on The moon right, now and you and the Flat earth community, Separate but in this, conversation same side of this coin would not believe. It AND i don't think they could bring back enough of a sam people come back with enough of a, story come back with enough video. EVIDENCE i don't think there's anything that they could do to convince you otherwise at this, point like.
Speaker 2: The live feed on The International Space, station which is always.
Speaker 3: Faked Like i'm talking about, Now i'm not talking about what we have looked at in the.
Speaker 2: PAST i am saying a lot of right on THE iss right.
Speaker 3: Right and it's LIKE i, said THERE'S i don't think it, exists Or mars for that, matter if in WHICH i believe when we get To, mars and WE i don't Mean, AMERICA i mean just humanity in. GENERAL i don't what would it take to convince. YOU i don't think there's anything that could bring back that would.
Speaker 2: Verify just Like elon, said he's not worried about bringing humanity To, mars bro he was wanting to bring consciousness To mars. Different he already has a female that's signed up to be the first person to go. There but the problem is she can't come, back and she knows. That. Well she's probably trying to figure out how she can upload her consciousness onto a quantum computer and then take that quantum computer over To, mars which is never going to happened because whenever you're just computer code and all you are is just on some fucking router or something like. That, yeah you can Simulate mars all. Day that's how they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: It as far as the RESEARCH i, did they're talking about sending her the human To. Mars BUT i mean as far as the consciousness, goes, yeah they If mars gets inhabited BY ai drones or robots Which musk, produces, now THEN i, MEAN i DON'T i don't.
Speaker 2: THAT i wouldn't take that as a satisfactory. ANSWER i don't. KNOW i think that any logical person who has ever looked into space and has seen all of the quackery and all of the money THAT nasa is receiving for itself and for its its contractors and everything, Else, dude how do you lie so many times and people still believe. It that's what gets, me, like like the government. Does we're not talking about just the government, THOUGH i, mean we can talk about the government until we're blue in the, face but, literally how the government or. NOT i, mean it's, yeah it's a branch of. It but What i'm saying is is THAT i, MEAN i don't. KNOW i JUST i don't buy. IT i never will buy. It it's never going to, happen AND i doubt there will ever be any compelling evidence that we will ever go to Fucking. Mars get the fuck out of.
Speaker 4: Here but that's my. Point they just broke up THE nasa.
Speaker 3: Monopoly now we have private entities that can do their own space. Expiration they're not going to be bogged down by the bureaucracy of. It they'll just fucking do. It so that's my, point. DUDE i absolutely am of the belief that we will be On, mars probably within the next ten. Years it just be really cool if it was. Real LIKE i, Like i'm the first person to wish.
Speaker 2: That it was. Real but MY i don't believe in that kind of. Fantasy it's not THAT i don't believe in that kind of. Fantasy it's it's never been. Proven why, dude you're talking About Elon musk sending somebody To. Mars he couldn't even send a fucking speedster A tesla's speezer up into space without the green screen. Flashing and you believe this guy's gonna take people To?
Speaker 3: MARS i Do you're maybe not that, guy but somebody like. Him, yeah Probably.
Speaker 2: No, no it's It's, tesla, RIGHT i, mean that's what we've been talking. About it's IT'S, SpaceX It's Elon. Musk he's the only one that's talking about. It so if anybody has he's gonna be the first.
Speaker 3: One as of this, Moment i'll say that he has the most likely probability of achieving that. Goal BUT i, mean there may be some other tech billionaire right now that is popping off that we don't know the name of at this, moment but it's about to be like the next big, thing and he might do.
Speaker 2: IT i don't know. That for why fake sending the roadster or the, speedster whatever the fuck it, was To? Space why fake? THAT i don't. Know i'm Not, tesla. Bro this is this is Like i'm actually questioning your brain at this moment that you believe, that, like not only DID nasa, Lie elon's lying about going to, space two we saw the, proof and you're still, like, dude you got the fucking, uh the beauty and THE b syndrome right, now Oh stockholm.
Speaker 3: Syndrome, no, DUDE i believe that he lied about sending the roads, space, sure AND i believe THAT nasa has lied to us about a lot of. THINGS i don't believe they've lied to us about every single.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: EVER i think that it's very good to question everything that they have said because we've caught them in. Lies i'm with you one hundred, percent BUT i, MEAN i don't believe they've lied about every single thing. Ever and there's also multiple countries that have their own space, programs that have satellites that have rockets up there as we. SPEAK i don't think that they're all in on some big cabal to lie to us about space being.
Speaker 2: Real but they're all in on it on the ritual dates that they. LAUNCH i, MEAN i give you, THAT i didn't know that until we just talked about.
Speaker 3: It BUT i will say it was interesting that The russian did it on The russian famous pagan date and That america is doing it On, western very famous.
Speaker 2: Dates that's, interesting that's but that's all because all the ritual needs is mass belief in order to be a part of the.
Speaker 4: Ritual but that doesn't mean that space isn't.
Speaker 3: Real but it doesn't mean that it. IS i mean to say that it's being done. Ritualistically, okay, Cool that doesn't mean that it's not.
Speaker 2: Real, no it doesn't mean that it's not, real but it points to, fuckery.
Speaker 4: Okay fuckery afoot also does not mean that it's not.
Speaker 2: REAL i, Mean i'm just we're we're always going to agree to disagree on, This Like, I'm you're not gonna convince. Me they're not going to convince. Me elon's not gonna convince. Me Fucking Nasty nasa ain't gonna convince. ME i don't believe any of. THEM i believe that they're all occultists and they're all just trying to brainwash everybody that watches, it everybody that claps at, home everybody that allegedly was clapping in the audience whenever the roadster went up into, space allegedly because it never fucking. Did Like, I'm i'm, Somebody, dude you lie to me, once shame on. You you lie to me, twice shame on you. Again, OKAY i pull Off George bush like, LIKE i. DON'T i don't fucking you can't keep on lying to me like it's not gonna. WORK i hear.
Speaker 3: You But i'm still strong on the belief that we are probably going to get To mars in the next ten definitely the next. Twenty BUT i, mean for, SURE i would think that it's very likely within the next ten. Years and maybe it'll Be, musk maybe it'll Be, bezos maybe he'll go even further into his space. Bullshit maybe it will Be nast and maybe it'll Be, russia maybe it'll Be.
Speaker 2: China who fucking. Knows but interesting the timing, though you, know ten more, years what IS ai going to?
Speaker 4: Be mm, Hm that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying there's no amount of evidence that anybody will be able to show to convince certain individuals that they are actually On.
Speaker 4: Mars there is proof that we have landed on The.
Speaker 2: Moon aside from the lunar.
Speaker 3: Rocks you can look up at The moon with a telescope and see the sites where they. Landed you can fire that fucking laser at it and have it bounce, back and they do that to gauge how far The moon is from. Us and there was like things that they did on those lunar landings to place those. There you can't just fire it at the entire lunar surface and get the same.
Speaker 4: RESULTS i know there's people that believe that that's.
Speaker 3: Inaccurate it's there's, yeah there's proof that we have been. THERE i do believe the first lunar landing was. Fake i'm with you one hundred percent on, that BUT i think we've been. Since why lie about it the first? Time if you're just gonna go again next year for, real that's to bankrupt The Soviet, Union, okay then we'll win the space, Race then why continue to keep doing?
Speaker 2: It to, flex that's a weird fucking.
Speaker 3: Flex, anyway It's, america we'd be flexing for no, Reason, like, YEAH i don't know. Why why DID darpa just send electricity five miles with no wires to cook? Popcorn to? Flex it's a weird. FLEX i agree they could have sent that power to do so many things.
Speaker 2: To cook popcorn Because america be doing. Shit so now we're like proud OF. Darpa is that what we're. Doing you you bought in full fed right, Now that's not What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying i'm saying that it was a, flex just to, flex Because america does, THAT i. Guess so, anyway ten billion dollars are going To Mars exploration and. Research SO i think that's interesting that that was included in the big beautiful. Bill as we're talking about gun, rights as we're talking about the snap and the medicaid and the tax credits and all of these.
Speaker 4: Things somehow in this.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred and fifty page, document ten billion dollars was going To Mars.
Speaker 2: EXPLORATION i thought it was interesting to bring. Up that's. All i'm, Saying, well that's probably just to help Out. Elon it's all just gonna be funneled and you, know laundered and everything, else just like all these other fucking. Things, yeah we'll say it's not going To. Mars i'll tell you, that, WELL i we're Paying mars ten. Billion, No, no it's not Going And i'm saying any money that is attributed to the technology or the research or anything to do With, mars it ain't gonna be ten billion. Dollars. Worth it ain't gonna be five s. Worth it ain't gonna be a fucking. Pennyworth it ain't gonna be one Single alfred, Pennyworth.
Speaker 11: Sir Alfred, penny that's the. Penny maybe you've heard of, them Mister. Penny but, anyway all, right good call. Members let us know what you think about this big beautiful. Bill of, course we weren't able to go over every single. Thing, it's Like jacob, said nine hundred plus, pages so it's a it's gonna take a lot of patience to get through something like that as as is most you, know bills that are passed in The house and The senate and all.
Speaker 2: That so, yeah just let us. Know and, uh we have a couple of ways that you can let us.
Speaker 3: Know but, first, indeed if you would like to get your, story as they're talking about the, money we're talking about the, taxes we're talking about this big beautiful bill and what that can mean for the financial future of this. Country if you would like to secure your own financial, future the best way to do that would be to diversify your. Portfolio and any financial advisor will tell you that silver And Gold bullyan is an excellent way to diversify your. Portfolio these precious, metals these minerals that they're talking, about these have never gone down in. Value they've definitely never gone below. Zero what is over three thousand dollars an ounce right? Now silver is a little over thirty five dollars an ounce right. Now it's still. Affordable you can get your hands on a few troy ounces of this precious, metal and it is a finite.
Speaker 4: Resource.
Speaker 3: ALLEGEDLY i don't, know but we do know that the price is going to continue to go up while it's still affordable for you to get your hands on Some you need to get with us and do. That the best way to do that would be to go to cocsilver dot. Com the link is in the description. Below when you fill out your, information our Homeboy Wayne clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and help you get. Situated if you want to just buy the gold and, silver bullyon and move on with your, life then.
Speaker 2: Great if you would like to start your own.
Speaker 3: Business as far as this is concerned with the silver and gold trading and all these, Things Wayne clark is the guy who's gonna hook you up with. It i'm telling you now we have had multiple cult members come be members of this with, us and if you would like to join the rank and file of cult members that are earning their own financial future and. Freedom the best way to do that cocsilver dot. Com, again that link is in the description. Below on another way that you could support the show and let us know what you think about the big Beautiful bill or me And jonathan completely off? Base here are we out of our fucking? Minds Is trump Really?
Speaker 4: Satan is elon The?
Speaker 3: ANTICHRIST i don't, Know we don't, know but we want to hear.
Speaker 4: What you have to say about. It the best way would.
Speaker 3: Beat to please at this, Time hit the five, stars hit the shares of like suscribes, comments leave a postally reviewed shares a defensive family shares that we're here's the. Deal the more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening, platforms the more we get promoted, to the more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like Christ you, final adies and, gentlemen why are you ready go check out Metamistery johnson's other show and getting the same lover of respect over there with the five star using the positivity and the. Comments come check out The cage To night and come join each of us for our individual patreons that we host Every wednesday night at nine Pm central on our individual. Patreons and we thank. You everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So and with that being, said this was another beautiful. Episode i'm The cult Of conspiracy and my name Is. Jonathan I'm Jack and there's one very important it shureing the vital pieces of information we need you.
Speaker 7: To learn.
Speaker 6: That Are.
Speaker 3: Hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better? Sex the best way to get started is to go To adam And eve dot com right. Now Adam eve is offering fifty percent off just about any, item but that's not. All when you get one, item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free.
Speaker 4: Movies they offered a.
Speaker 3: Screet shipping as your privacy is a, priority plus free shipping on your Entire it doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 2: Spend or what you.
Speaker 3: Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for. Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new, toy or anything you. Desire just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free.
Speaker 4: Shipping use the.
Speaker 3: Offer code cult That cult At adam And eve dot. Com, now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult