Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Samantha Fay, and I'm Deb Bowie, and today we've got a lot of great stories and some really really interesting questions. Devin, I've got to be honest, I'm not sure I have insider answers for all of them.
Speaker 2: No, we never do. But you know, over the years, as we have done this Q and A so that I have learned to trust what comes up as we're talking, and we hope it's.
Speaker 1: Helpful exactly all right, So, given that calveat do you want to start us off?
Speaker 2: I'm happy to okay. Our first question says my favorite episodes are when the warmth of your wisdom and connection come through your off script reflections. I love to hear you talk about what you're reading, what you noticed on your walks, what cards came up for you on your daily pools. It's also fun to hear how humanly psychic you are in such experiences as being startled by visits from deceased parents. Yep, I really hope you bring more of these reflective episodes back. Thank you for that. We've got a lot of comments about that. I'm halfway through the episode and have paused because I want to put in a request for an episode based on Deb's describing how she got the Five of Pentacles quite a bit in her daily draw recently. I'd love an episode with perspective on some of the challenging cards in the terureau, the quote bummer cards, exploring the dimension and wisdom there. I'd also love to have more shows that were rich and reflections about spiritual concepts or challenges like attachment, etc. Just a thought or on developing a quote practice. Well, okay, Samarica, look.
Speaker 1: You want to share why you're gloating right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to share because here's the rest of our year planned out for us. These are joking aside it. I'm grateful for these kinds of suggestions and questions.
Speaker 1: Well, you're grateful because you're always pushing for more of that, and I'm always like, but we're teachers, so we need to teach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that is here.
Speaker 1: You are proven correct.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying that. You know that is a running theme in my life right now. Is my collaborations with you and with Zarah and with Claire, and my idea of teaching is to ask questions and to provoke thought, and a didactic part of answers is not so much the way I do things, and I'm aware of that. Whoever, given this person's questions and comments, I do want to come back and talk about the notion of patterns in to row pulls, for example, daily card pulls, or the idea of quote boomer cards. I don't believe in that concept of Boomer cards. Yes, indeed, there are certainly aspects of certain keys in to row that make us think and invite us to look at challenges that we may be facing. I'm not implying that this is what the person said, but one of the things when I teach a course, invariably an intercourse particularly, somebody will say, oh, I'm really scared of the devil card, for example, because I think the devil's evil. Okay, let's talk about that, because there really aren't any evil keys in the deck. The five of pentacles that this person is referring to is indeed for the I don't know, maybe six weeks where I was doing doing this almost daily. I missed a few days along the way, but for a while there then I did an assessment of what I had come up every day. Yes, there were a lot of five of pentacles, a lot of fives of wands too, actually, so I knew that I was in a period of challenges of unsettled decision making that needed to be going on during that period. So I took that information of the repetitiveness of the fives as a suggestion to me to pay attention to come up with some answers or solutions for me that would work for how I might deal with it is seemingly chaotic or unclear, and so it was a gift. I saw those as a gift, not as a bummer or a bad challenge in any way. And also when we talk about dimensions and wisdom and reflections on spiritual concepts and challenges, I love that kind of conversation. And what does it mean to develop a practice? You and I both have a practice? Could we articulate it clearly to someone else? I don't know, but I think that would be an interesting thing to attempt to do. So I'm really grieful anse suggestions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are great suggestions. We'll definitely make a note.
Speaker 2: Good, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Y Our Nextwood says, I would love your insights into some experiences I had the first experience happened when I was in my early twenties. It was a cold, frosty night and I was letting my dog outside at my parents' house. I suddenly began seeing these colorful, almost twinkly lights all around me. My dog, who was older and had a bad hip, got very excited, wagging his tail and trying to jump up on his hind legs. I was so disoriented trying to figure out what I was seeing. I was spitting all around as my dog was hopping in every direction, wrapping my legs up in his leash. I thought maybe frosty tree branches were catching the light from Christmas decorations nearby, but there wasn't anything close enough to have that effect. I was overcome with this peaceful, comforting feeling, almost like I was being sedated. That's the best way I can describe it. These lights were accompanied by a sort of sound I had never heard before, and genuinely, I'm not sure how to explain it. The closest sounds to compare it to would be bells or chimes with frequencies or tones I was not familiar with. It felt like these lights had a conscious awareness, like they were almost dancing and interacting playfully with me, like they really wanted to make their presence known. I went inside and immediately told my mom, who knows I'm prone to quote interesting experiences, and her first response was jokingly asking if I was under the influence of anything. For the record, I was completely sober. A couple of years passed before I heard these tones and frequencies again. I was now married and living in a different state with my husband. He's in the military, and at the time we were living on base. I woke up one night feeling a presence in our room with these sounds playing directly into my ear. There were no lights accompanying the sound this time. Although the sound was unmistakable, this time, it sounded more electronic, something like a synthesizer. I was trying to rationalize it, thinking it surely must be some sort of test on the loud speakers throughout the base. I got out of bed, opened the window, and there was no sound outside. I was once again overcome with the same calm, peaceful feeling. We only lived in that house for a year, and I had this experience on two separate occasions while living there. The fourth time it happened we were stationed overseas in England and my husband was deployed in the Middle East. It was the lonely and stressful time in both of our lives. I had very minimal contact with him and was isolated from all our friends and family back home. I would let my dogs sleep in bed with me most nights. This was a different dog than the one with me during my first encounter. One night, I woke up in my nearly pitch black bedroom, and when I opened my eyes, I saw bright, colorful orbs in the upper left hand corner of my bedroom, toward the foot of my bed. They were mesmerizing, and I could see them clear as day. At this time, my dog noticed them as well, and was sitting at attention, slightly growling and whining, unsure what to do, almost as if to say, what are you? Don't get too close to my girl. I was overcome again with that same calm feeling, and I told him it was okay. As I pat him, neither one of us could look away. Soon my room returned to darkness, but I was no longer afraid as I had been the previous nights. Whoever or whatever visited my room that night reassured me that I wasn't alone and I was protected in some way. About a year ago, I stumbled across a video online about different angel visitations, and one example described my experiences perfectly. I previously mentioned these experiences to a medium. I was told it was a deceased relative visiting me. I have had very distinct visitation dreams before, as well as clear signs in my waking life from loved ones who have crossed over, and these experiences felt much different. Although I won't dismiss the option that these lights and sounds were a loved one, these experiences just don't really feel human in that way, so I'm not certain. I would love to hear your thoughts. Does that sound angelic to you or something else entirely well? To me, this definitely sounds angelic, and I do not mean to disagree with the medium you spoke to, But in my experience, when our loved ones pop in like that, it's usually a bright light, almost like a camera flash, whereas when our angels visit the orb the flash of color. The orbs of color do tend to be either golden or pink, or blues or purples. And then the fact that it's accompanied by what to me sounds like heavenly music. Is another tell that it's very angelic, and I would love for you to reflect on what was going on in your life when these experiences happened. I mean, obviously the one in England happened to help you remember and realize you're not alone, you're protected, you're safe, you are loved. But I wonder if you thought about things going on in your life right before, during, or after you had those experiences, was it also a message of you're not alone or we're with you. Sometimes I'll get something similar like that when I'm either going through a difficult time or even better, when something really good is around the corner. It's almost like the angels get excited and they're like heads up, something good's coming. So I just think it'd be interesting for you to reflect on that. But to me, this definitely sounds angelic.
Speaker 2: Do you agree? I'm no angel expert, but I will certainly trust your stakes here, so yes, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Well, I just know I've had experiences like this. I haven't had the music accompanied by the flashing orbs of colors, but I have seen the different colored lights and when I will do mediumship readings, especially so like if a loved one spent a lot of time in a hospital towards the end of their life, I will often ask them to show me that period of time, because that's when I'll get a lot of good validations about who was able to be there and say goodbye and that type of thing. And when I'm trying to focus on that, I can't tell you how many times I've seen through that deceased loved one's memories those colored orbs in a corner of the hospital room. And so I'll test that and I'll say to the client, oh, gosh, when your mom was in the hospital towards the end, and she always look up to the top right or was she always looking in the corner over here? And so I think it's just another validation that our angels are with us and in that liminal time, either when we're in bed or when we're in the actual liminal space between living and crossing over, it's very easy for our angels to reach out to us.
Speaker 2: I think that makes sense to me. Yeah, I love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing those experiences.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next one says, I have a question for you about reading to row at an event or festival. When you're doing multiple readings in a row for different people, what do you do to cleanse your deck and keep the energy fresh from reading to reading? Also, do you have a specific deck that you use for those situations and do you find you need to really cleanse your energy after the event is over? Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Let me explain. When you're doing back to back readings in a situation like that, the easiest way to shift the energy from one reading to another for your deck itself is to hold it in one hand and with your fingers of the other hand, tap the deck three times. I've been doing that for years. It seems to work. Why three times, I don't know. It just seems like the right number to me. But basically, what I'm doing, the physical act of tapping the deck that way is a symbol of how I am metaphorically, well, actually it's not metaphorically, shooting the energy from the previous reading out of the deck and to be taken up into the atmosphere. The other thing I always do is shuffle three times between each reading, so the cards get shuffled, the deck gets shuffled, and the tapping happens between readings like that. I also take a deep breath and just hold the cards in my hand for a minute and just ask that I also be cleared so that I am ready and receptive for the next person and the work that I'm going to do with them. So it's about both the cards and me and whatever I have on my table. And this is entirely up to you. But for years when I would do festival kind of readings, I always have representative items on the table of the four directions and spirit, so I would often have a candle, a feather, a seashell, and I've always done this a piece of termalated quartz because the clear courts helps with receptivity, and the termaline access a barrier and a protection and a shield. And that's just my choice. There's no right or wrong to that anyway, but that's just what has always worked for me. The other thing you can do is ring a bell. You can change the vibration in the space physical space around you. Just ring a bell one time or clap your hands. Anything that shifts energy will clear the way for the next reading. So you can try any of those if you'd like. Yes, I have a deck that has for almost fifty years been the deck that I read from for other people and work from actually for myself as well, And it is my very old, very battered, very worn Waite Smith deck. I have a lot of other decks. I use them for other things, but that is the deck that I read for other people with. And absolutely, you walk in the house and you put those clothes that you've had on in the laundry room, and you take a shower, and when you do that, I do a chakra balancing exercise in the shower. I do that actually every morning. But particularly if you've been in a place where you've been absorbing a lot of people's energy, and not about negative energy necessarily, just about absorbing the energy and the connection that it takes to do this kind of work. Clear that away. You might want to smug yourself as well with whatever kind of local herb you work with, so you might want to do that. Incense works as well, so whatever. But yes, set those delineations between readings, and to take care of yourself when it's all over as well, and your deck. I'd certainly put that deck out in maybe in a bowl of rice for example, or out in the moonlight or something, or the sunlight if it's not direct sunlight, but in some way to give the deck a break, and to recharge the deck as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are all great suggestions. I think it's like you said, it's about intention and what you feel is clearing and cleansing and resetting for you. The only thing I would add is, I know when I do readings, I always need a pen and paper next to me, and I will write the person's name down, or I'll just write images or symbols that are coming to mind, and so when they leave, I will rip that paper up to disconnect from the energy. But again, it's just intention. The same thing can be done by, like you said, ringing a bell, clapping your hands, or knocking. It's just important to do those activities combined with the intention of clearing, releasing and almost like what was that at just sketch, like erasing the energy, you know, so you're a clean slate for the next person to come at your table.
Speaker 2: Fun at your sketch. So there's a long time to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take our first quick break. Will be right back. Hey, guys, if you're going to be near long Island in July. I hope you'll come see me at Amineville Apothecary Thursday night, July twenty third, I'm going to be teaching my manifest Miracles class. It will be a fun, interactive class will you'll learn how to use crystals, penghue, and powerful thought techniques to truly master the art of manifesting. The class covers how to identify and clear old patterns that are holding you back, the science behind manifesting, and how to use imagery to train your subconscious to manifest for you. Then in August, I'll be teaching an Intuitive Development weekend hosted by the Edgar Cacar will be at the Wild Acres Retreat Center in Little Switzerland, North Carolina from August twentieth to the twenty third. And don't forget my Labradorite bracelets are still on sale for the month of June. Hope to see you this summer. Welcome back, okay. Our next one says, I've recently had the pleasure of meeting deb in her Magic of the Ordinary class and am delighted to connect with Samantha via email. Samantha, I've been listening to your wonderful book heavenly alliance. I'm glad they let you read this one yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: In the chapter where you discuss the ways in which our guides and angels make themselves known to us, you mentioned a tingling or pressure in the shoulder as one of the signs. I've been getting this exact sensation multiple times a day for about a year now. As I've become more conscious of spirit and my connection to my guides. I've come to associate this with my guide or angel as a sense of well being always washes over me when I get it. But it was amazing and so validating to hear you mention this in your book. Is there anything you recommend I do when I experience this sensation? I always smile and say thank you, but perhaps there's something more. Well, that's a great question. It's often called your spirit guides hello, or their tell or their signal to you that they are around you, And it is so exciting when you feel that and you make that connection, and it's just a wonderful thing. And if any of you are listening, going well. I've never felt that you can start to practice a type of meditation called sitting in the power and there's a lot of great examples. You can go on YouTube and search that up. There's classes you can take on how to do sitting in the Power of meditations, but it's really pretty simple. You just want to get yourself into a meditative space and do your best to clear your mind. And you're not meditating and is sitting in the power meditation for any purpose other than to connect with your own body, your own energy, and your own sensations so that you start to learn what it feels like to be fully present in your own energy field. Once you're able to do that, then you want to visualize expanding your energy field, pushing your aura out even further and ask your spirit guides to step closer and tell you what their calling card is. And so for some people, like this lovely listener, it could be that pressure, that feeling, that tingling on your shoulder, could be your right shoulder, your left shoulder, It could be at the back of your neck. I had one student it was always her ankle, which I thought was interesting. She would feel a tingling sensation on her right ankle and she knew that was her guides coming closer. So it's different for everyone. Some people might feel a fluttering in their stomach. But you always want to start with getting very comfortable with how your own energy feels. And once you're there and you're locked into your own energy field, push out just with your intention of your thought and ask your guides to come forward and specifically ask them to show you what their unique calling card is for you and when you feel it randomly, like this listener was saying, what do I do? I think what she or he said is absolutely perfect. Smile and say thank you. But I always try to take a moment soon after I feel that to just sit in my little reading chair or sit in my meditation space and try to tune in to see if there's a message for me, because sometimes that'll happen and you're just busy, you're talking to a friend or you're cooking dinner, and you can't do it at that moment. And I have found I know this has happened to you two deb If they do that, I feel their calling card and I don't have time to meditate. Within the next couple of hours, I'll get that absence of sound in one ear and then I know, like, okay, they're trying to communicate something to me, and so I need to go into meditation. So I would just recommend that you keep doing what you're doing, smile and say thank you, but then do try to carve out time to meditate with the intention of connecting with them for any guidance. And you know what, you might sit and meditate and be like, all right, you popped in today and interrupted my work or my conversation or whatever you're doing. Thank you, that's fantastic. What do you have to tell me? And you get crickets nothing, and you're like, well, what the heck was that? It could just be them popping in to be like, hello, I'm here, I'm checking in on you. It could be that when you ask for the message, you're not picking it up because maybe you're not in the right receptive mode. But it will come to you. It will come to you later on that week, either in a dream or in an AHA moment, or when you're journaling something, or you just have this insight of like, oh, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Want to add two things to that, please, okay. I One is to really work with your chakra system so that you know which Claire is your most prevalent Claire, because hoping for a visual sign isn't gonna work for most folks, or let me rephrase that for those of us who are auditoring, that's not going to work. I can't see anything. What I have to do is to listen, as you say, Samantha, for that moment of silence in my left ear, and when that happens, I know, whoops, he's got something to say. I need to sit down and shut up and listen to this as soon as I can. But that's been a long time building of a relationship. Work on where your clare strength is, and that will help you to come up with a better communication technique with your guide. And then the other toption is, and you touched on this in some way, Samantha, is the idea that there is likely to be some kind of symbol or sign coming along that is unusual. That is your guide speaking to you in some way. I was driving on Sunday and saw a hawk, but the hawk was standing on the ground, and I thought, well, hello there, this is different because you know, usually we see him flying or soaring around, So here is this hawk standing on the ground. And I didn't see any prey or any reason that this hawk was standing on the side of the road in the grass. But there she was, and I just know that at some point I'm going to have a conversation with my guide and the realization of whether or not that was a sign or it was just a hawk happening to be on the grass, or if it was some kind of message for me? What was it? And that will come when I sit down and really listened for it.
Speaker 1: Well said, ready for the next That's what I am.
Speaker 2: This person says, after listening to your most recent episode, I had to write. As we know, women have been systematically erased from history for centuries. So while I found the episode fascinating, I can't say I was surprised. It reminded me of an essay I wrote for a university religion class about forty years ago on the shift from matriarchal to patriarchal societies. In essence, I argued that in prehistoric times, women and men were more equal. Women hunted, labored, and contributed alongside men while also bearing children. But as human brains evolved and babies became more dependent at birth, women's roles changed. Physical adaptation and child care demands gradually pushed women away from hunting, while men specialized women became responsible for nearly everything else. At the same time, men came to understand their role in reproduction. Women once revered for the mystery of birth lost some of that sacred status, and dependence on men for protection and resources helped usher in the patriarchy. The great irony to me is that all of this happened in the course of making us, supposedly quote smarter. As I listened to the podcast, I couldn't help imagining generations of churchmen shaping the narrative to keep women subordinate. Those old messages still echo idolized women into impossibility, shame them into silence, and exclude them from power. And of course that struggle is far from over. Women everywhere are still fighting for equality, bodily, autonomy, and dignity. I hope my daughters see more real progress in their lifetimes, and I choose to believe that one day the pendulum will settle closer to balance, where women and men can better understand one another, honor their differences, and meet each other with compassion. Thank you for such a thought provoking episode. As a very lapsed Catholic, I found it especially compelling, and it made me wish my mother were still here, so we could have had one of our spirited debates about it. Ooh, Samantha, this email took my breath away. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this email. And I do too wish your mom could have been here for a spirited debate with you about it. That would not have been the conversation with my mother.
Speaker 1: I know what would she have said.
Speaker 2: Oh, honey, my mother was a Southern lady, and there were just things you didn't say and do and talk about. It's all I can tell you about me at Cakra. But I love this email, and of course it spurs me to make suggestions of book titles that I know have made before. But I certainly recommend When God Was a Woman by Merlin Stone, which is a book on matriarchal society's pre patriarchy, taking us back to Anana and some of those gales. When the Drummers were women is another great book.
Speaker 1: Can I recommend one? Yeah, I've read it several times. Revolution from Within by Gloria Steinem.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Gloria Steinem. Oh. I mean we can go on and on about the feminist movement of literature and how wonderful that was. But yes, I would love to see that balance of the pendulum that this listener is talking about. And I'm so honored and so appreciative that when Samantha and I choose to do the research and we appreciate the valid that it was important and meant something to you. So thank you so much for your comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really do appreciate that, and I resonate with her. I think about my dad all the time and the spirited debates we could have about all sorts of stuff, especially these UFO files that keep dropping.
Speaker 2: My dad and I would have had a spirited debate. We wouldn't have. I don't know, but by the time he'd gotten really elderly, he may have agreed with me. There were things that, particularly when I was a teenager, that we disagreed on vehemently, and at some point he came over to my side of the fence and that was really wonderful.
Speaker 1: Okay, our next one is a little bit long, so let's take a very quick break and we'll be right back to jump into it because it's a really interesting question about a dream visit.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Hi, everybody. I wanted to let you know that I am working on some new courses coming up in the near future, but in the meantime, I'm also offering some other things that you might be interested in. For example, on my website you can find links to numerology reports, animal guide reports, and e booklets about guarding with the Spirit of the Plant Kingdom, with working with moon energy, working with the major arcana and crystals. So take a look at my website Stepbowen dot com. And while you're there on my website, I'd love it if you subscribe to my free substack and visit. With Merlin's picture on my website homepage, I think you'll like looking at him. Stepbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back. Our next one says I started listening to your podcast about two years ago on Spotify one day when I was searching for something on how to connect deeper with my intuition. I usually look for something to listen to when I drive to work and home, which is about an hour each way. I learned lots of stuff from your podcast. I know that I'm not psychic or have any special gift, but I certainly am aware that there are higher forces, angels and guides who are always assisting me. Seven months ago, my husband passed away very suddenly from a massive heart attack at the age of sixty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Ten days after his passing, I had a visit from him in my dream. This visit was as real as any person in conversation or visit what the loved.
Speaker 2: One can be.
Speaker 1: He was a lot younger in my dream. We were sitting and visiting in a very, very large religious gathering where food was being served and everybody was laughing and having fun. My husband and I are sitting and talking. His sister walks by us with a stunned look on her face and her jaw dropped as she saw my husband. She knew he had passed on and she was stunned to see him with me. As we're talking, my husband looks over at his sister and he tells me it's okay. Ignore her. We keep visiting and having our conversation, and then another female walks up to my husband and says, why are you here. You're not supposed to be here, You're gone. He gets very upset and tells her it's not of her business and that he's here to visit as well. Then he adds and I know my mom is over there serving food, and she does not need to know. As we are talking, all of a sudden, he takes his watch off his wrist and takes my watch off my wrist and switches them. Then he looks at me and says, I know it's a little tight, but that's okay. All of a sudden, I woke up and my dream was over. The Next morning, I shared that dream with my youngest son, who was also very upset about his dad being gone so early, and I tell him about his dad exchanging the watch. I asked him, what do you think that means? My son says, Mom, are you kidding me? Dad actually gave you his watch, And I said yeah. Then he goes on to tell me that at the time of the service, just before the cremation, my oldest son took one of his expensive watches and put it in his soup pocket just before the cremation. To this day, I'm trying to figure out what it all means when my husband gave me his watch and he took mine. I do get beautiful messages and playfulness and adventures, almost as if I totally live another life when I'm asleep, But I would really appreciate your help in bringing some closure or answers to this dream. Since then, he has visited two or three other times, but none of them as clear as this watch dream. I love listening to you both. Oh well, thank you so much, and again, so so sorry for your loss. I think there are some things I just want to highlight before we get to the watch that are significant. And so many of the dream visitation stories I've gathered, it's so very often that there is this very very large hall, and the way she says at a religious gathering spot, a lot of people will describe it as a cathedral, some describe it as a huge, great hall, But it does seem to be like there's this meeting place between our world and their world, and the sister coming up and the other friend coming up, and the mom over there. It seems as though it had only been ten days since he crossed over. So first of all, what a test to the immense amount of love he had for you and his family, because that takes a lot of energy to get through in a dream that quickly. And it also seems as though he wasn't given permission to do that, you know, because that's something I've been shown time and time again. We need to get permission to visit our loved one in a dream state, because we have to make sure they're ready to receive it, that they're not in too much grief. We have to learn how to work with our energy to do that. And it almost seems like your husband did not wait for any of that permission, did not follow those rules. Was just like, that's my wife. I have to tell her I'm okay, and I have to do the watch things so my son knows I'm okay. My children know I love them and that I saw the watch being put into my soup. Don't you think that's what that is? Deb Or do you have a different take?
Speaker 2: I need clarity on something. I'm not sure I read this correctly. The son took the watch off of his arm and put it in his suit, into the father's pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is why pronouns are so hard. I thought that too, like did he take off his own expensive watch and put it in his dad's suit so it would be cremated with his dad? Or did he take his dad's watch off so it wouldn't be cremated.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad to know. I'm not clear on that either the pronouns got lost me somewhere, but in any case, there was a switch of watches or a movement of watches that this man used as some kind of a physical symbol to connect with his family. Whatever the answer to that may be, I don't know that it much matters at this point. I just have this image if this fella getting over on the other side and the conference table is waiting for the life review for him to come and sit down and begin this process of transitioning into the other plane, and he's like, Nope, not yet, I got stuff to do. I got to talk about life one more time. I'll be back. I can just that's the image I have of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also wonder what the watches if it has to do with.
Speaker 2: Timing, timing and time itself. Yeah, you and I have talked so many times, and all of the work that we have done talks about how different time is on the other side. So maybe he'd been over there for a long time in his quote time.
Speaker 1: No, I mean the timing of his passing. I have a lot of clients who have lost their significant other in their sixties and it creates a lot of excess pain because that's the time when you're usually typically pretty much done raising your kids, you're heading into retirement, and it's this time you've worked your whole life for to just enjoy each other, and then one of you was gone. So in addition to the immense amount of grief, there's anger and what the hell, Like, what happened? This is wrong? And the timing is off. And so I wonder if he was trying to say, like, yeah, the timing is off, but I'm still here and you know, and that's why he's keeping her watch with him, like I'm going to be with you until it's your time.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt that a bet. I think there are lots of messages and lots of symbols have help its assistance to her and her children about this time of transition. And I would just invite her to keep notes, keep records. Certainly what she's written to us would be helpful to put in a journal and date information, because I have a feeling that if he's been once, he'll be again. He's been deceive her one time, he'll be back.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, Well, she said he has, but just nothing as significant as the watch symbolism.
Speaker 2: I think he'll keep coming.
Speaker 1: I do too, but your full gift, yeah, absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, The next one says, the Kentucky Derby has always been a big event for my family. We get in touch every Derby day to chat about the field of horses and our bets. I almost always bet a small amount once. It's become a tradition for years. The way I picked my horse was by reading the list and getting a feeling or just liking a name. Then in twenty twenty three, I decided to pull one to row Key to help me decide on my bed. That year, I pulled the Magician. I went on my betting site and looked at the list of horses running the Derby. I do not look at the line up ahead of time. The only horse I thought would work was Mage Match m Age, so I put my twenty dollars down and a couple of hours later I watched him win the race. For the next two years I also picked horses who placed or showed, never the favorites, and all based on a card pull. Last year I missed the race, so this year, when I got a text from my cousins discussing who to bet on. I went to my deck, got clear and asked for some insight on the race. I pulled the Queen of Wands, so I went to the list. My first pick was Albus because Albus double door wielded a wand but that felt like a stretch. I went back and stared at the cart a few more minutes, then looked at the field again, since the Queen is all in gold in apparently in her deck. When I saw Golden Tempo, I knew I needed to put half my bet there. Both of these horses were long shots. We were having friends for dinner, so I got busy cleaning the house and totally missed the race because it only lasts like, you know, half a second or so. I didn't realize this until Tech started hitting my phone stating, can you believe that? And what a race? So I pulled up the derby and there it was. Golden Tempo had come from behind, all the way behind to win the race. At the last moment. I logged onto my back sit and I had one big I have watched the race over and over. It truly was one for the ages. Footage of the first woman trainer to win the derby. Seeing her horse come from the back of the pack to winds was so much fun. I have watched it over and over again. I don't write this to say that everyone should start using their cards for gambling. Thank you. Let me read that sentence again. I don't write this to say that everyone should start using their cards for gambling. I just wanted to share a super fun story. I do pull a card every day and love working with them to clear balance and center myself. Using them once a year in this fun way has become one of my favorite traditions. Thank you for your presence once a week and all the light you bring into the world. Wow, here's what I know about the Kentucky Derby. I know three things about the Kentucky Derby. I know about the hats, I know about the mint Jillis. I'm trying to get the words out. And I know Dan Fogelberg's run for the Roses, that wonderful song. That's what I know about the Kentucky Derby. I don't know that i'd ever.
Speaker 1: Actually tell you know that you could use your troll cards to help you win some money next year.
Speaker 2: So now I know that other people can do, but that.
Speaker 1: Is such a great example of using to row and your intuition.
Speaker 2: Well idious and don't misunderstand. I'm delighted this woman won this money, and this is great and good for her. And I can't imagine trying it, but I think, who knows. It's an interesting process and it is exactly as you say, she pulls a key and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she first was like, oh, well, Albus Dumbledore has a wand and then her intuition was like, eh, something's.
Speaker 2: Off right exactly, and then she goes with this other one and look at this.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, and it was a come from behind. I'm not a sport person, but that was a very exciting. I do love the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 2: I catch it. I really don't know anything about it, but I did see on the news about the fact that this horse was trained by a woman, which you know, his Kentucky Derby is fraught with so much history, so there's all that. But in any case, this was an interesting use of tourou And who's to say. I hope she wants to get next year.
Speaker 1: I know, Well, it's just a fun way to test your intuition. Take the money and the gambling out of it. It's just a really quick and easy and instructive way to work with your intuition. Like I said, I'm not a sports person. I don't really know anything about sports. But my husband watches sports all the time and I'll walk in and I'll go, oh, who's in the blue shirts? They're going to win? And he's like, damn it, don't tell me that. But I'll look at the colors of the field and one will stand out. And then you know, a good way to test if you're connected and tuned in that week?
Speaker 2: What's your percentage of being right?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Of course it is. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure yours is too. You've just gotta click it on for a second and see if a color stands out to you or a name.
Speaker 2: Now, it's one basketball game. In my whole life, I've never seen a football game. I've watched some suffing contest.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just another tool for our psychic tools that we.
Speaker 2: Could absolutely so folks use it and whatever your sport is, enjoy have fun with it. This was a great example. Thank you for this.
Speaker 1: It was These are all such good questions and wonderful stories. Thank you so much. For taking time to send them in. Remember you can always send us your question or story Psychic Teachers at gmail dot com and we will include it in an upcoming queue in a loved all of these love hearing from you guys, love the reminder that we're all connected in this way. We hope you have a wonderful week filled with your own calling cards from your spirit guides and maybe a visit from your angel as well. Remember to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Big care everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.