Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine The Games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on JR.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports page. Brought you by our Tuesday ticket takeover on the JR Instagram. If you want to go see Deftones, you might want to swing by our instagram at one O one WJR sometime today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to be following us with that exact handle at one O one one WJRR. And they picked multiple people to win tickets for the Deaf Tones.
Speaker 2: Hey Bulldog, I was given bob ribbing him a little bit at the start of the show, thinking maybe he needs to go ahead and put the sign up back away the Magic sign. Despite more chaos and heat world yesterday, the Heat still managed to dispatch the Magic last night in South Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, without Jimmy Butler, who was suspended for the third time by the Miami Heat, but they still I thought the Magic had that game in hand last night. They were up by fourteen in the fourth quarter. They were up by twelve with six in the a half minutes left in regulation. They were up by six with just two minutes remaining in the first ot, and they ended up losing one twenty five to one nineteen and double overtime. Tyler Hero scores thirty points for the Heat. Bam at A Bio finished one assistchi of a triple double for the Heat twenty six points, ten rebounds, nine assists the franz A. He had twenty nine for the Magic. Palo Bancaro did not play well. He played forty four minutes, finished with seventeen points on seven of twenty one, shooting two of eight from three point range. So Palo did not play well and the Magic again. Yeah, I agree with you, Lynch. Taco needs to put those signs back up, Okay, loot them up for the listen. Put them in the garage for the listeners that don't know what you guys are talking about. I've had these Magic signs for years and years now and they are in my front yard because they just found them all cleaning out the garage, so I put them back out since I've had him out. I'm one in one, so I'm not putting them away, guys. I'm sorry. One in one, one in one. The Magic are twenty four and twenty four right now. As Bill Parcells once famously said, you are what your record says you are. Until you put those signs back up, the Magic will continue to be a mediocre one in one five hundred team.
Speaker 1: No that just give them a little time. I told Lynch this as well earlier in the show, that the Heat had a motivation, a motivational speech from their coach probably said listen, Butler's a butthole. So what we're gonna do is, you guys are gonna go out there and prove to him you don't need his ass. They need to cut that dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, bulldog, did you see the highlights of the Iowa State Arizona game last night? Yes? I did, In fact, those crazy how they got that thing to overtime?
Speaker 3: Man, It's yeah, that was an incredible I wasn't watching it, but yeah, it looked like it was an incredible game. Back to Jimmy Butler. Back to Jimmy Butler real quick again. This is the third time he's been suspended. He's he's lost about six point five million dollars in salary because he's been suspended without pay. What is going on with this guy? I really knew what. I wrote a column about this over the weekend. I think the NBA needs to step in here and and do something about Jimmy Butler because this sort of stuff should not be tolerated by the league.
Speaker 2: In my opinion.
Speaker 3: He walks out of the shoot around yesterday when he found out he wasn't gonna start the game last night, and I'm like, why would they start you? You don't play hard and you've quit on the team. Doesn't Adam Silverdy to come out and do something here.
Speaker 2: He's afraid of the.
Speaker 1: Players, and you mentioned it yesterday with him, It's like, okay, so the NBA could get involved. I say, just Miami cut bait and good luck getting picked up Butler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's he's still as a player option for next year. The trade deadlines coming up. I wonder if the Heat are gonna play hardball with him and not trade him where he wants to go and sort of force his hand. Here we shall see. Speaking of college basketball, you just mentioned the Iowa State game. Florida men's basketball coach Todd Golden has been cleared of the stalking and all of those sexual charges. He was cleared yesterday during a Title nine investigation into all of those claims.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 3: A weird story. I mean, you had all of those charges about you know, unwanted sexual advances, Instagram photos of his genitalia, all of this stuff, and now boom, the gators come out yesterday and say, listen, we don't have any evidence of anything. Nothing and strange story.
Speaker 2: Was this an act grind scenario? Perhaps?
Speaker 3: Well again, his lawyer, his lawyer, and again it's his lawyer essentially saying that Todd Golden has been framed with some elaborate sort of social media allegations. So I'm reading the story. So all of this started with an anonymous complaint, all right, anonymous complaint to the university, which means they have to investigate it said UF students were involved. Turns out no students were actually involved here. In fact, one of the complainants was a friend of Todd Golden and his wife. Oh yeah, that's that's what the that's what ESPN is reporting. It just seems to me, and again this is just me talking. In this day and age of digital footprints and screen grabs and all of this other stuff, shouldn't there be like one text message, one damning photo something.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do. Remember the movie Porky's I know it's I know it's out of left field. Do you remember the movies? Yeah, movie, I think it was Porky's or it might have been an Animal House. But you need to get the guy same movie, you got it, Yeah, right, different actors, but you have to get the guy golden or whatever and have him, uh, you know, take out a junk and you need to compare it with the Instagram one that that people there is, but there is no I just said that there's I know, but there there's no evidence there's something on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: So you said with all the screen grabs that you know, the technology we have.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: If they had one, they would they would be able to do that, but they don't have that.
Speaker 1: Match it up and look for a wrinkle.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There's there's always something like in Porky's there was a mole on I think it was the moon shot.
Speaker 2: Well, a sudden devolved quickly here, Bulldog, thank you for your time this morning. If you would like more of this type fair, feel free to head over to AM seventy ninety six to nine to the game, where you'll find him hosting Open Mike and we do thank you for taking time for providing the sports page here on JRR each morning.
Speaker 3: Dog porky oh oh.
Speaker 2: Alison Dago. On demand, download the iHeartRadio app