Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Good Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: We're the JV Show. I'm Selina and I'm Deess. Let's get to the first talkback of the day. Of course, it doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it came in first, we're playing it first.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday crew.
Speaker 4: I want to go back and talk about Graham gets his wife.
Speaker 3: I think it's amazing, Graham that you've listened to your wife.
Speaker 4: And give her what she would need and actually want for the year. It feels good to have a man listen. My man gives me a pair of booths every year and I love it, and a couple of things that I actually need and I love it every year.
Speaker 3: Keep it up.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate That's the best talkback of twenty twenty five, and I appreciate you. We talked last week. A lot of people didn't know we were back on the air last week.
Speaker 7: We were.
Speaker 6: We were not the whole week, but you know, a couple of days, and we talked about what everybody got for Christmas and what that they gave their significant others for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Here on the JV Show.
Speaker 6: Because I'm routinely just blasted and really for the gifts I give my wife, because you know, I listened all year long, and while some of the things I give her maybe a little more utilitarian, they are still things that she has mentioned throughout the year that she wants.
Speaker 2: Can you refresh our memory? What were those gifts this year?
Speaker 6: So this year I got her a new hair dryer, and because the one, her current one was like kind of on the fritz and worked half the time, it didn't work the other half the time.
Speaker 5: So she got a new hair dryer and a new milk.
Speaker 6: Frother for her coffee because our previous one was broken.
Speaker 7: And you're happy about too.
Speaker 5: I'm very you guys. This thing is great.
Speaker 2: Band from using it, it's a gift for her.
Speaker 6: Oh it makes a fantastic just perfect creamy froth for the top of a coffee. Excellent, highly recommend And then I also got her the Taylor Swift posture bra. It's not made by Taylor Swift, but Taylor Swift wore on one time or whatever. Then I found that company and I ordered that. But that was something that my wife had mentioned that she wanted one night, like during the summer and so I got that for and now was the thing.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 6: Now, I thought I did pretty good job this year. You guys gave me an approval, right the first year.
Speaker 2: I think I've approved. I've like approved a bit.
Speaker 6: What There's so many I've gotten her, so many fantastic gifts and you.
Speaker 3: A lot of the other things were more for the house, you just dwelling those.
Speaker 6: My wife loves home, designed decor home things like that, and.
Speaker 8: She's nice, loves that, and she's not going to turn them down obviously.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying I've gone really good stuff now and stuff before. Yes, this brings me to my next point though, because I don't care what I get her going forward. Selena has forfeited the right to ever critique anything that I've ever that I get from henceforth, because you admitted you didn't even get your man something this year, so you didn't.
Speaker 5: Get a gat, so you didn't get a gain. And then the.
Speaker 6: Gift that you received your man venmo use some cash.
Speaker 7: It was Apple pay. It's the same thing, not Apple page.
Speaker 2: Just sounds better.
Speaker 5: Nobody doesn't for me.
Speaker 2: It does pay is faster.
Speaker 6: Right, Even ladies like oh, let me handle so from henceforth you shall no longer be.
Speaker 5: Able to critique my gift giving.
Speaker 6: Jess, It's still open season for you if you are waiting on it by Selena.
Speaker 2: Sorry slide just all my notes and yeah that's.
Speaker 5: Fine, but you have to zip it from here on out.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day, should we? Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Good morning, jav Crewe. I say you guys are back. Today is my first day back as well.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Love you guys and can't wait to hear you guys, sad count much love facked.
Speaker 5: Sorry, this ain't our first day back. We were back yeah last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last week, but we're glad you're back.
Speaker 6: How did he he left that, you know, talk about maybe an hour ago or something. How did he see that we were back today?
Speaker 7: He sensed it because.
Speaker 5: He said, I see that you guys. I see that you guys are back.
Speaker 2: Are you watching us?
Speaker 8: Maybe he knew you here, He knew we were back last week. He just decided not to be back with us until today.
Speaker 6: But he said today is my first day back also as well. I see you guys are back today. I think he's that guy that has the telescope that's looking into the men's.
Speaker 5: Room over there.
Speaker 2: That is definitely him.
Speaker 5: That's got to be Rubo. Is that Ruben? That We have a.
Speaker 3: Lot of official business that we have to cover here on the JV Show.
Speaker 2: There is the football bets. Oh yep.
Speaker 3: Next year on the JV Show, We're gonna find out how many times Jess has to spin the chug, Whill and chug.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow's gonna be a good view, guys, based.
Speaker 2: On Hay games.
Speaker 3: The New York Giants one and lost this season, so we're Graham's gonna give out all the football details of that.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Just kidding, let's.
Speaker 3: On the JV Show here, I'm Selena, I'm Jaz every Now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So it's twenty twenty five and In and Out is expanding. They're going to add a few more locations in New Mexico, which I personally don't like. People that are not from here don't appreciate in Out the.
Speaker 2: Way that we do.
Speaker 5: No, they are not good enough for it.
Speaker 2: And next year they're going to be opening a location in Nashville.
Speaker 6: Interesting they're not ready for it either. The Sacramento King came to Chase Center last night and did the Warriors one to ninety nine. The Kings were without their best player, Dearon Fox, who's out with an injury. So a loss like this at home has to be pretty troubling for Warriors fans, especially when the light the Beam chance could be heard on the TV broadcast of the game last night at Chase.
Speaker 5: The Warriors host the.
Speaker 6: Miami Heat tomorrow at Chase Center before they head out on a four game road trip.
Speaker 5: Go sports.
Speaker 7: Whoot. So much fog this morning, you guys.
Speaker 5: That's right, see all of you guys O.
Speaker 6: My wife just texted me, she said, did you see the fog?
Speaker 5: How was the fog on your drive? It this morning? The fog.
Speaker 8: Other than that, though, we'll see mostly sunny skies with highs in the low sixties.
Speaker 6: Hey, Piscey's best ye D Day today is going to be a nine. With Mars in cancer for the next seven weeks, What the hell does that for me? Whatever Mars's in cancer, the next ten weeks, you're going to find yourself.
Speaker 5: Especially lucky in love.
Speaker 6: Romantic endeavors will flourish and newfound passion will crank the heat up.
Speaker 5: The whole seven weeks.
Speaker 8: That wow, yeah, no big deal, Mars cancer whatever that means.
Speaker 2: Let's talk chugging. Will you lay details with a football bet please?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: So are very unjusts here and I made a season long football bet. And Jess is from Salinas and her hometown team team is, of course, the New York Giants, and she and I made a bet based on what we thought the Giants record would be at the end of the season. Now, Vegas set the over under. They set their projected odds at six and a half wins. We said, let's just make it seven. And for any win above seven that the Giants were able to achieve, that's the number of times I would have to spend the chug wheel if they came up short of that seven. All of the wins below that is the number of times Jess would have to spin the chug wheel and chug Well.
Speaker 5: Season wrapped up yesterday, as we know.
Speaker 6: Had the Eagles beat the Giants yesterday with all of their backups. Remember we talked about this last week. The Eagles were resting all their starters. They beat the Giants twenty to thirteen. The Giants finished three and fourteen on the season, tied with just the lowly Titans and the Browns for the worst record in the entire NFL. Even the Raiders had more wins, only one more, only one more. But even the Raiders had more wins than the New York Giants.
Speaker 5: So simple math seven minus three.
Speaker 2: Get my calculator.
Speaker 5: Oh, I get the calculator equals four.
Speaker 6: That number one and four is the number is the number of times that Jess will have to now spin the chug wheel and four consecutive chugs. Now, Selena, here's where you and I need to talk about this, because earlier in the year, when the Giants were struggling to even get a second win, we're like, Whoaess is gonna have to chug six things in a row? That's too much liquid the volume even four four things. And we thought maybe it's a shot of each thing that it lands on the chug wheel.
Speaker 7: Hey, we agreed.
Speaker 2: That kind of flies in the face.
Speaker 5: That would I look, I had your back.
Speaker 6: That's too much. It's too much liquid if you had to chug six through but.
Speaker 2: Four four is a lot.
Speaker 7: Still, it's a lot chug wheel.
Speaker 5: If they're like half checked, I think half. What if it's like a half.
Speaker 7: Chuck, I think more than a shot, less than.
Speaker 5: Half somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think let's just shot.
Speaker 3: Let's just throw that completely out of the conversation because that's nothing, because it's not the shot.
Speaker 7: In the conversation. Why are we Why are we going back on that?
Speaker 2: Because that's when you had to chugg like five different things.
Speaker 5: Thought, maybe five seven things. That's too much.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with a little less than half.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you're not drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember this.
Speaker 5: For spins and three eighths of a cup each time?
Speaker 8: Yeah, for spins three eight are we gonna be measuring three eighths?
Speaker 6: The four eights is a half? So you said a little less than a half and a little more than a shot three eights.
Speaker 3: And Grammy, I don't know how to measure that measure. I'll bring my measuring cups that's on my kitchen.
Speaker 6: I don't know if there's a three eighths cup on three eighths are on a ruler tape measure.
Speaker 5: Sure, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll work that out tomorrow, Graham. Now that the real question is when are we doing this? We're gonna do it on tomorrow's show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 2: Let everyone. Should we do it at sign on?
Speaker 6: What time do we normally do the chug wheel? That would be eight twenty Maybe we do it right there? Okay, the chug fans can rejoic.
Speaker 7: You know what, I made the bet.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna I'm going to fulfill my part of the bet, and I'm just gonna pray for my insights.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are and that's a great attitude to have.
Speaker 6: Just look, I gotta go to the store today to fill out the JV Show twenty twenty five chug Wheel. But there are always a couple safe spaces, and in theory, you could hit something that you actually can tolerate. You could four spins in a row. It's every time the same odds.
Speaker 7: You know what, You're right, I'm keep a positive and if that's something good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So eight twenty tomorrow morning, be here.
Speaker 7: Does anybody want to chug with me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna sick that one out. I'm busy that day a Giants fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I guess.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Oh my, GotY, guys, everyone is on it already. I think whoa as of now on their New Year's resolutions. As of now, people have already started, and it seems that they might be sticking to them because I went.
Speaker 3: So well, it's only been a few days.
Speaker 8: That is true, that is a bold statement. But I was at the gym this weekend and it was packed. I could not find parking.
Speaker 2: Wait, aren't you sick a little bit?
Speaker 5: Don't be bringing that sentence.
Speaker 3: To the gym going to a packed gym?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's a good point. I am a lot. I technically it was a little better.
Speaker 6: How many coughs did you let go in the in the gym? Because you're walking around here trying to hold your coughs in, just.
Speaker 2: Follow them like I do.
Speaker 5: Cross just kidding, Well.
Speaker 7: Usually when I cough, it's just into my sleeve.
Speaker 8: But also I made sure I stayed in only one section of the gym.
Speaker 6: Until you let everybody. You put some caution tape and be like, this is a gym zone. Do not enter over here, because that would be the plight thing to do. Is that what you did?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't, ah, gotcha?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you go to justice gym and that.
Speaker 7: Waste which that wasn't you'll be.
Speaker 6: Experiencing through like symptoms starting probably tomorrow.
Speaker 7: But how long do you guys give it until it dies down?
Speaker 5: A couple weeks? It's usually always two weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I worked out consistently, I hated going to the gym in January because it was packed with a whole bunch of nubes and people that didn't know what they were doing. And inevitably, by the end of January it was all back to normal.
Speaker 7: Wait, Graham, you said you were going to be back to working out.
Speaker 2: That's year.
Speaker 7: That was going to be your New Year's thing.
Speaker 6: It wasn't really a New Year's resolution, but it is going to be my twenty twenty five is going to be my health and wellness a journey year because I haven't been able to focus on doing anything like that for myself because I've been building the house for three years and now that that is winding down. Yeah, I'm starting back in the gym. Not this week but Monday, next Monday, because my kids are still they don't they're still on holiday break this.
Speaker 5: Week, so I don't have touch. I can't go this week. Banks are back in school next week.
Speaker 6: Watch out gym membership that I've been paying for for the past two years is not going.
Speaker 5: I'm getting my money's work.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have any other resolutions?
Speaker 7: Not spending so much and going to the gym mark One thing that I.
Speaker 2: So basically the same as everybody else, everybody else.
Speaker 3: One thing that I do want to do different this year is I want to not respond to negativity on social media.
Speaker 5: You're still doing that normally.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm pretty good at doing But over the break I did respond to a couple of people and I really didn't have and part.
Speaker 5: Of me felt better.
Speaker 2: I felt no.
Speaker 3: Well, in the moment, yes, but then afterwards I felt bad. I'm like, why am I even? Why am I even responding? I shouldn't have said what I said. After that, you know, starting now, you just I don't like your energy. Sorry, you're just getting blocked, all right, starting now.
Speaker 6: Starting starting now, If you've received a block from Selena on air, it's because she doesn't like your energy.
Speaker 2: Your energy was affecting me in a negative way.
Speaker 5: You're a troll.
Speaker 6: I'm going to make the same resolution that I actually did last year, and was that I was going to.
Speaker 2: Go to the doctor because you didn't go.
Speaker 6: I didn't go last year. I thought last year's end of the year. This year is gonna be my year. I'm telling me about. It's gonna be a full health and wellness journey.
Speaker 2: You know, twenty seven and a half you need to go.
Speaker 6: I know I need a full I need a full battery of tests and check up, physical and all that.
Speaker 5: So this is going to be the year that I do that.
Speaker 3: This isn't really a resolution, but something that I did do different this year. I started taking down my Christmas decorations yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wow. I didn't even wait till July, not.
Speaker 6: Even know it's gonna sense, not even summer. Are you feeling okay? This is not the Selena that I know.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: So everything's down and not everything's down, I said, I started. So I started to taking down, like some of the outdoor stuff. Well you know how it goes like, I have to leave the tree up at least until today because it's three Kings Day, and then the.
Speaker 2: Tree will probably come down this weekend when I have more time.
Speaker 5: Got it. Yeah, we still, I'm with you.
Speaker 9: We are.
Speaker 6: Decorations are still up our tree. Well, we didn't have a lot of decorations in the newest, but we did have a tree. And the tree is fully up, fully decorated, the lights are still on. And I asked my Normally January first, my wife is it's down everything, everything's back in the boxes and we move forward.
Speaker 5: And this year, I'm like, do you want to do? You want me to start taking the tree down?
Speaker 6: I don't know where the boxes are the ornaments go because in the move, I don't know where.
Speaker 2: This is exactly so much going on, so just leave it up.
Speaker 5: She's I'm like shocked. This year.
Speaker 6: I keep waiting for her to be like, okay, take the tree down and and I'll do it.
Speaker 3: But otherwise out after Christmas, it doesn't bring as much joy. Like walking into the room where the tree you're like tired of it. You're like, just go away, No, but still looks nice.
Speaker 6: It's still something to like, I've only known our living room with the tree in it.
Speaker 5: It's gonna look empty without.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true.
Speaker 7: So I don't know. I think you should just take it down, though.
Speaker 5: It's still like we have a we have a real tree.
Speaker 6: I haven't watered the thing in like, you know, weeks, because I knew I was going to be taking it down.
Speaker 5: It's as green and it has it started to go brown at all. The thing looks beautiful, still fresh, piny smell.
Speaker 2: Leave it up as long as you can.
Speaker 5: I might up till June.
Speaker 2: And back to Three Kings Day.
Speaker 3: Happy Three Kings Day to everyone that is celebrating. Did you guys leave your shoes out?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: How are you supposed to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Jess like, what are you? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 7: I haven't gotten gifts in a long time, so wow?
Speaker 2: Does it work the same way like if you've been bad all year, they don't come.
Speaker 5: Must be no?
Speaker 7: Well maybe, I mean I haven't gotten anything, so I guess.
Speaker 5: And Graham, I still don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: But leave your shoes out.
Speaker 3: And the three Kings, the three Kings men, excuse me, They come by and they leave you gifts, candy, money, little toys, mostly for the kids. But I mean, why not if you're an adult? I suppose so do you at your house? Are shoes just filled with goodies right now? The ones that left the shoes out, yes, the two older kids. I told them, Hey, if you don't leave your shoe out, you're not getting anything.
Speaker 2: And guess what left for work? This morning. I took a little peak. Shoes not out, so they're not getting stuff.
Speaker 11: Wow, the hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Kamila Kabo making out with her billionaire boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Wait, since we were trying to get back together with Sean Mendes.
Speaker 3: You know she's not trying to get back together with him, all right, so she, I guess has been linked to this guy, Henry Junior shall hoop or something like that.
Speaker 2: And you can check out.
Speaker 3: These latest photos of them together at JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. We posted something on our story. They were first linked back in November after they were seeing cozying up together at a fashion show after party in Saudi Arabia. But then this past weekend they were in Saint Bart's.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know, lounging, they're pulling, they're they're beaching, and they were all over each other. They were like other verbal pulling, beaching, lounging.
Speaker 5: I didn't know pooling was a verb.
Speaker 6: It's not just what are we doing this weekend pulling?
Speaker 3: But yeah, they were all over each other. The PDA was at an all time high. What do you what do you make of this? Because I have two thoughts.
Speaker 6: Trying to make Sean Menda's jealous.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's less about trying to make him jealous. But I do think she wins in the battle against Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 6: This guy is just because you're dating someone that has that inherited a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, she's dealing with what's his name and his Shenanigans very keyogan.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think Sabrina still wins just because I feel like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 8: A good point, like Sabrina could kind of have anybody she wants right now.
Speaker 3: By the way, this new boyfriend Camilabeo's man, Henry Junior.
Speaker 2: Chalhoob or hub.
Speaker 3: He is the billionaire heir to his family's uh companies Shallhoob Group based out of Dubai. They are a firm described as a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East, with a portfolio of eight own brands and over three hundred international brands.
Speaker 2: WHOA must be nice.
Speaker 6: Your family has done so well and you just step into limitless wealth.
Speaker 5: Oh isn't that great? Heartwarming? Really? Oh? Shut up?
Speaker 3: Police in Detroit have requested of warrants for Nicki Minaj. So Nicki's former manager recently made some claims Brandon Garrett. He says in a lawsuit that Nicki got physical with him.
Speaker 2: And not in the good way.
Speaker 3: He says, back in April of last year, this is all in Detroit, Nicki asked him to go to a dressing room after his show, and when he got there, she flew into a rage when she learned that he once sent somebody else to pick up one of her prescriptions. So it must have been something pretty embarrassing, is what I'm assuming, He says. Nikki hit him in the face with an open palm and then slapped his wrist, knocking all the papers he was holding out of his hand.
Speaker 2: Fast forward to now.
Speaker 3: Detroit police have sent a warrant request to the Wayne County Prosecutor's office to determine whether or not criminal charges will be issued.
Speaker 6: So he just you know, went to go get her vowl tracks and then got slapped or somebody else, somebody else somebody else to get her and then they then he got slapped for him.
Speaker 3: Yes, wait, is that that's ther So okay, okay, So you know how over you know how over.
Speaker 2: The break I was.
Speaker 3: I was in Mexico and I told you how I had gone to I stopped at one of the pharmacies at the airport. Had I drank so much that my head was literally pounding by the time I got to the airport. Anyways, so I go and I stopped and got some advil, and I told you how. The lady in front of me, she was buying some weight loss medication. I was like, Oh, that's that's different. Just walking here, can that's the most epicture or here you go there. I heard someone else in there ask for yeah, and I thought it'd sounded familiar.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't sure. But that's what Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. I just remember the commercial.
Speaker 2: I don't remember commercial.
Speaker 3: Yeah either. I just remember jab once talking about Paris Hilton. There was a rumor or something Paris Hilton was seen with it. I don't even know if that's true or not. But anyways, there's my story.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you ask?
Speaker 6: Sorry, take a moment and say your goodbyes to Perry the Donkey, the Shrek one the Baron Park Donkey's announced on their Instagram on Friday that the world famous Palo Alto donkey had passed at the age of thirty. Perry was, like you just said, s leated the inspiration and the real life face for the Shrek character Donkey, and he was a beloved member of the Bay Area community. We talked about Perry recently because as he was aging his medical bills and care call, we're just skyrocketing, and it was a real point of contention with the Palo Alto City Council.
Speaker 5: One member of the council he said publicly, this is what we talked about.
Speaker 6: He said, it was irresponsible to continue paying tens of thousands of dollars a year to pay for his old ass. And you know a couple of his donkey buddies that are trying to live their best lives at Baron Park because the city of Palo Alto was facing a budget deficit, and why are we spending all this money on these asses. Anyways, he has now passed at the age of thirty and outpouring of support has come in from all corners of the globe for Perry the Donkey, perhaps the world's most famous donkey.
Speaker 5: I don't know of any other.
Speaker 6: If you could name a bigger donkey, if you can name another donkey celebrity that's bigger than Perry, I, you know, I challenge you to do that. No announcements have been made yet regarding a memorial service for Perry, but we know that Jess will be in attendance, reporting live for the GG Show to cover the You know, I'm sure there'll be like a big procession and stuff and a twenty one gun salute and anybody want to share your famous your favorite memory, a time that you shared with Perry he really helped you out or inspired you.
Speaker 3: There's that one time I saw him in Shrek? Yeah, actually what it looked like him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Shrek three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, four was my favorite. There's four of those and he came back for five.
Speaker 5: Are they are there? I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't been kicking tracks.
Speaker 6: Somebody google that how many shrucks are there? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to tell what the bleed, Graham, you laid some very sad news on us a little earlier.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we learned over the weekend that Perry the donkey, the donkey that inspired the donkey character in Shrek.
Speaker 5: He passed away.
Speaker 6: He's been living out his days at a park in Palo Alto, and Perry died at.
Speaker 5: The age of thirty.
Speaker 3: Right, and you did say who is a more famous donkey than.
Speaker 5: Perry Perry on the World's Most Famous Donkey?
Speaker 12: Good morning everyone, Welcome back, Happy New Year. Isn't you're a donkey? I think pretty sure. I think he might be a little bit more famous than the Shark one if he is a donkey, I have agreed, I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: But is he a donkey?
Speaker 5: Your is your most definitely is an.
Speaker 2: I think your's more famous.
Speaker 5: Than the Shrek donkey.
Speaker 6: Now I was saying he's the most Perry's the most famous. To clarify, Perry's the most famous real life donkey, like in real life because everyone knew he was the likeness for the Shrek donkey and that then I'm going back to Paris actual live donkey celebrity. Is there a live donkey out there that's more famous than Perry than ever was?
Speaker 5: Because he's now.
Speaker 2: Passed rest in peace?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to what the bleep is where you can win and JB show Chug Mugg, you's got to be the first person a guess today is a bleeped out words. Always leave your guests on the top back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's jump right into it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 8: I told my boyfriend that from now on we can only once every two weeks.
Speaker 7: Do you guys think that's fair?
Speaker 5: It's more than I, It's more than me. So it sounds funny.
Speaker 6: Sounds funny fair to me, you know, just trying something new, got it all right?
Speaker 5: Interesting?
Speaker 6: I think about what that bleeped out word could be. Or remember, school's back in session, at least for most kids. Right My kids aren't, though.
Speaker 2: Mike, and they're back today.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, so let's keep it clean and family friendly. Keep those guests is clean. When you do leave the guest on the iHeartRadio, I leave us your name and your city along with that guest so.
Speaker 5: We can shout you out when you win.
Speaker 6: You got to be the first cracked dancer of the morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep or you can win this JV show.
Speaker 3: Chug Munk just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word cash miss today's clip.
Speaker 7: Here it is.
Speaker 8: I told my boyfriend that from now on we can only once every two weeks.
Speaker 7: Do you guys think that's fair?
Speaker 2: Once every two weeks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I bet he would like it, like I don't know, maybe daily or every other day.
Speaker 2: I'm about it, right, all right?
Speaker 7: What is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: If you think you know?
Speaker 3: Leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's go through some of some of your guesses.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: This is Owen and jessic Cup from Gilroy.
Speaker 10: We think the bleeped out word is now eat out.
Speaker 6: You can only eat out once every two weeks. That's probably a pretty good rule to save some money and then in the new year, right, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 7: I'll definitely be implementing that.
Speaker 2: One as well.
Speaker 3: Going is expensive, even fast food expensive.
Speaker 7: Also groceries are expensive, to everything expensive.
Speaker 2: I'm just not gonna eat that sounds healthy.
Speaker 13: Good morning Show, Matt from Santase.
Speaker 10: It's been a minute.
Speaker 14: I hope you all are doing good.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word for it today is fast food. Fast food?
Speaker 6: About that fast food? Once every two weeks?
Speaker 5: You could make that one.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have very much toned down the fast food.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I like, well, I told you I started working out right before the holidays for some stupid reason, and so ever since then, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Really good for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Good morning, JV Show, Happy New Year, andrewta Hayward Here. I think the bleep that word this morning is door dash. I guess I have a good rest of your day.
Speaker 3: We talking about me or ashing quite often, just to you, not very often, I like once a month.
Speaker 7: What yep?
Speaker 5: Really? How I live serious?
Speaker 8: Because I can't justify like the amount of extra money that you pay for that. So I'll just order for pickup and go get it myself. I know, I'm a cycle po Wow, I am shook.
Speaker 5: It just has a lot more free times, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then you don't have a bunch of kids. You got to pile into the car everyone. And I'm younger so have a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: Whoa twenty seven and a half? What you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Six and a half The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday, The JV Show. Here, I'm Selena Abraham and I'm Tess. We're playing with the bleep where you can win this JV show, Chud Mug, you just got to be the first person in guests today is a bleeped out word? As all, always leave your guests on the talk back Mike got me.
Speaker 2: Newly updated iHeart Radio app by the way, a lot of cool new features on there.
Speaker 3: But believe your guests first person, get it right, We're gonna send you a Chuck Magnications today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 8: I told my boyfriend that from now on we can only once every two weeks.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think that's fair? I think that's fair, right of course. Yeah, let's go to your guesses. What is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Jamie Showmando from Sunday and I think the bleeped out word is party, party.
Speaker 5: Party. That was a pretty popular guest this morning.
Speaker 7: That is a good guest.
Speaker 8: We did a lot of partying in December, so that needs to slow down in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 10: Yep, Good morning jav Show. This is you Senya and conquered. And my guess is you sleep.
Speaker 2: In sleep in the only one.
Speaker 7: I can't sleep in anymore?
Speaker 5: Me neither.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my body just automatically wakes me up like seven am.
Speaker 6: This this ding morning show schedule of telling it ruins to sleep.
Speaker 8: And my boyfriend hates it because on the weekends he likes to sleep in and when we when we like when he stays over, I stay at his house. I'm awake and I'm like ready to go for the day and he wants to sleep and awake him. I don't, but then he says he feels bad if I'm just awake.
Speaker 6: And he's She's just pacing around the room, looks like her shoes on, bunch a loud Sigzhe like, ah, go already, all.
Speaker 2: Right, back to your guesses. What is today's bleeped out word?
Speaker 10: Hi? This is Maria and Christopher from San Jose.
Speaker 2: We think the bleepout word is go on a date.
Speaker 5: Go on a date on that date once every two weeks. That sounds pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like an official date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you guys go on dates?
Speaker 7: We do, but we.
Speaker 8: Kind of turn everything into a date because we do a lot of since we see each other on weekends.
Speaker 7: Mainly, we plan a lot of things for those days.
Speaker 2: I feel like everything with no kids is a date. That's true. I know, Yeah, you have it easy right.
Speaker 10: The Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: This is Victoria from Hayward, my guess. But the bleeped out word is drink like drink alcohol.
Speaker 2: There we go, clip unbelieve.
Speaker 8: I told my boyfriend that from now on, we can only drink once every two weeks.
Speaker 7: Do you guys think that's fair? That's fair? Right now. I'm not gonna I'm not going to force him. Obviously he can make his own decisions. But if he wants to.
Speaker 8: Support me in my in my new year's resolution, then new year's resolution, well on a.
Speaker 5: Bold that's bold once to go the entire year on that.
Speaker 8: Schedule, right this, Yeah, but the year's resolution that is just for the start of the year.
Speaker 5: That you're going to inevitably break.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 6: That leads us to something we're going to be talking about a little later on the show eight oh five, Because if you were not with us last week when we came back live, both these two dill holes I'm sitting up here with Selena and Jess both proclaimed that they are partaking in dry January. And I said, there needs to be some terms or some steak so that you guys actually stick to it. And I said, I am not doing dry January this year because I'm tired of you guys giving me crap about my version of dry January, which is more of a damp January. I'm still going damp January, but you guys said you are going fully dry January.
Speaker 5: And I've laid out a couple of let's call in consequences.
Speaker 6: If you don't follow through or one of you doesn't follow through, I do because we hold you to it.
Speaker 7: I really do.
Speaker 5: I'm like, let me not all right?
Speaker 6: Eight oh five this morning we will discuss, but first let's get some shoutouts.
Speaker 5: Let's give some shout out. Let's first and foremost Victoria in Hayward. She had the very first correct answer this morning. Nice job, brand new.
Speaker 6: Jamie showed Chuck mugg boom straight, Kevenyway. A lot of other people came with Craig Dnson this morning. Still I shout out some of them.
Speaker 5: David, our buddy David, and Richmond was that was that out?
Speaker 6: He had it stead of Nikki and Heyward, Julie in Valley Springs set of correct so Lowrie in morgan Hill Abbey and conquered what's up?
Speaker 5: Abby? What's up?
Speaker 6: How's conquered this morning, probably foggy, foggy everywhere.
Speaker 5: Leo and San Jose had it.
Speaker 6: Sod at head Vun Campbell and our buddy A. J. In Hayward had it, amongst a few other people. To shout out to you guys for playing and getting it correct. It would be nice to shout you out forgetting it first.
Speaker 2: Yes, just speed it up, not quite fast enough. It's all good. Tomorrow morning seven o five.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Let's get right to it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. Weeldny for ninth.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: Raymond?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I am great, Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 5: How are you doing well?
Speaker 9: Doing well for Monday?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 7: How was the weekend though?
Speaker 6: Anything good?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, just watch my son play basketball and then just hung out with the family.
Speaker 2: So that's good as long as your son is good at basketball.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Did they get did they did they get a W? Or did they get stomped?
Speaker 9: No? They got the w?
Speaker 3: Alright, let's go all right, let's see if you can at.
Speaker 2: Tickets for Jave.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's gonna be at the SAP Center this upcoming May.
Speaker 7: So you could get a pair of tickets.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: Here's how it works.
Speaker 3: We're gonna ask you for trivia questions inside the JV shows. Yep, nope, game gotta get three correct, and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 9: Okay, sounds good, Thank you.
Speaker 3: There is question number one. What boy band was Love and Blind? Host Nick Leche a.
Speaker 5: Member of Love Is Blind? Is the name of the show?
Speaker 7: What did I say?
Speaker 5: Love? In Blind?
Speaker 2: Love and Blind Love is Blind? On Netflix?
Speaker 9: My bad?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Why am I blinking? I know this too.
Speaker 5: You are a huge boy band fan back in the day.
Speaker 9: I know. Oh yeah, I don't think I was part of them. The name, Oh, I'm blanking like crazy. Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight degrees?
Speaker 5: Ninety eight degrees about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ninety eight degrees.
Speaker 5: He was the best one of all the degrees.
Speaker 7: Theres around Drew.
Speaker 5: There were like.
Speaker 6: Three of them, right, No, there's boor yes, there's four, thank you Raymond.
Speaker 5: Wow, I thought they were different for some reason.
Speaker 7: I never heard You've never heard of ninety eight degrees?
Speaker 5: Yes? WHOA? Well, that's where born came from.
Speaker 6: I know that my grandparents used to tell me about all right.
Speaker 5: Question number two.
Speaker 6: Peanuts or were often called ground nuts because they are grown where.
Speaker 9: Underground?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, underground. That's where you get your nuts from underground.
Speaker 7: All right, here's question number three.
Speaker 3: In our solar system, what planet is closest to the sun?
Speaker 9: Mars?
Speaker 5: Well, Mercury's right, but he said, Mars. You could just shout out all the planets. You know what our solar systematura Mars?
Speaker 7: Mercury, he knew it, yeah, because he.
Speaker 2: Said, Oh my god, Raymond, I tried. I tried to have your back here.
Speaker 9: All right, thanks for trying.
Speaker 6: Well, think about it. We'll see how you do on this last question, and then we'll determine if you want or not. All right, Question number four, Soul is the capital city of what country?
Speaker 9: Korea? South Kyria?
Speaker 6: Saved it there with the South Korea. Well we can give him that, Mercury. What eat the daughter's said, marsh Fine, Raymond.
Speaker 8: And now you get to check out Jay Bibby and when he comes to the SAP Center on May tenth, because he's got two tickets.
Speaker 2: I let's go.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna give to my kids, I and Morgan.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: The best dad ever reading them some tickets?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Raymond? Hang on there and grand we have more shout out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple of DM slides, A couple of DM slides.
Speaker 6: You know how moms like to slide into my dms and I'm like, hey, what's up? I got one here and says, hey, hey, can you do a shout out for my daughter's birthday? Her eighth birthday Sunday? And I know she'd love hearing a shout out on Monday. Happy birthday, beautiful. That's from mom, Dad and your brother's love you lots, thank you, have a great day. That's Mom Nancy, So happy happy birthday.
Speaker 5: The fut did she say your name in there? I don't know, No, she didn't. So happy birthday, Wow, daughter from mom and dad. Very vague.
Speaker 6: If you're a daughter out there, you have a birthday today? Happy birthday? Another one here it says.
Speaker 5: What's up? Gee?
Speaker 6: Can you please wish my son Amari happy eleventh birthday? His birthday was December twenty ninth. But we're usually on break. I can't always listen to you guys. Just want to mention that he's such an amazingly talented, smart, caring, and hilarious young man, and that we are so proud of the person who's becoming.
Speaker 5: Thank you Graham.
Speaker 6: We love you guys sincerely. The mom's so happy. Happy birthday to your birthday, Amari. The belated birthday. We are not going to retroactively wish everyone that had a birthday over the break. Don't think about sliding him DMS for that one. Wow, that's the only one. That's the only one. So happy birthday, mariy honest day.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 11: To know was hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 3: So the Golden Globes for last Night, Did you guys watch.
Speaker 2: Nope? Of course not, look you would.
Speaker 3: It's another one of these award shows that nobody cares about, except for the fact that Nicki Glazer was the host and she.
Speaker 2: Did so good. You guys.
Speaker 3: People online are loving it, not that they would actually probably sit and watch the entire show, but cat online, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm here for that.
Speaker 3: Some of the winners, first, if anybody cares, Best Motion Picture Non English Language went to Emilia Perez Zoe saw Dania also won an award for her role in that film Wicked. One Cinematic and Box Office Achievement Baby Reindeer, which You Loved just won Best Television Limited Series, and then Ali Wong shout out to Ali Wog she won Best Performance instead of Comedy on Television.
Speaker 2: All right, so now let's get to the host, Nicki Glazier.
Speaker 3: She made history, which I think is awesome, as the first woman to host the Golden Globe solo ever, which you would think in twenty twenty five, maybe that's been done before. But let's run through some of her monologue. Now, I am not here to roast to you tonight.
Speaker 7: I want you to know that. And how could I really You're.
Speaker 15: All so famous, so talented, so powerful. I mean, you could really do anything, I mean except tell the country who to vote for.
Speaker 7: But it's okay, you'll you'll get.
Speaker 15: Them next time, if there is one.
Speaker 3: People are really really loving everything that she had to say. She was talking to Zendaya, who she found in the audience.
Speaker 5: And Challengers Girl.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it was so good.
Speaker 15: I mean that movie was more sexually charged than Ditty's Credit Card. I mean seriously. Oh no, no, I know, I'm sorry. I'm upset to the after party is not going to be as good this year, But we have to move on.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 15: Stanley Tucci freakof just doesn't have the same ring to it, But.
Speaker 2: She said she was kind of nervous about that joke.
Speaker 3: She didn't know if anything Diddy was gonna land, but people laugh in their butts saucere. She then turned to Timothy shallow may.
Speaker 15: Hi, Timothy, you were greatest Timothy Shallomey this year too?
Speaker 7: Really, And I love you? And can I just say you.
Speaker 15: Have the most gorgeous eyelashes on your upper lip. I think this is just such a good luck.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 5: I love that one.
Speaker 7: He has a little like Dinks loves that.
Speaker 5: He doesn't look like he could even grow whatever you have.
Speaker 3: And then Nikki of course had to talk about Wicked, which led her to talking about musical Wicked.
Speaker 15: Some people complained that the movie was ruined by people singing you know.
Speaker 2: And then joker too.
Speaker 15: Some people complained that the movie was ruined by the images on the screen and the sounds that accompanied them. But I'm sorry joker too. Where's their table? Oh they're not here, that's right now.
Speaker 2: That one kind of led to an awkward silence a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, But that was funny.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't know if maybe she got like she got nervous and paused for a second. Maybe it was like the maybe she could see faces near her and they weren't really laughing. I'm not sure. Let's do one more. I think you're gonna really appreciate this one, Graham.
Speaker 15: Selena Gomez is here double nominee tonight for Amelia Perez and Only Murders. And she's here tonight with her new fiance Benny Blanco. Yes, and Benny Blanco is here because of the genie who granted him that.
Speaker 2: Wish man lucky guy. You know, we're big Benny Blanco fans here on He love that guy.
Speaker 3: She was really really good. People are loving Nikki. Let's get to this though, because there was some drama. Kylie Jenner was there with Timothy Chalame. By the way, she didn't look pregnant. There were some rumors last week that she was a baby. Yeah, she was wearing a really tight dress. I didn't see a baby bump there. Anyways, She's sitting at the table. It's like her Elle Fanning on one side and then her man Timothy on the other side. Demi Moore comes up. You can see this footage Shady Morning Show. It's on her Instagram story. Demi Moore comes up and she's like girling over Elle Fanning.
Speaker 2: They're talking. She's completely ignoring Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 3: Even moves to the other side, talks to Timothy Challow May, has a whole conversation with him, doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Kylie Jenner is sitting between them before walking away.
Speaker 7: Yikes.
Speaker 2: That's I know. I wonder why though.
Speaker 7: Because Kylie even turns and says something to her.
Speaker 2: She's like trying to join.
Speaker 3: Him, like hey, she's like smiling and giggling along. Nothing from Demi Moore.
Speaker 7: Yikes.
Speaker 2: It's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: One of those things where she's like, I don't know this person, and she's saying to the people, you're going over to.
Speaker 7: Her, man, yeah, you would still still.
Speaker 2: Like put a hand on her shoulder and like give her a laugh or a love or a high or something.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like a lot of people in Hollywood they just don't like the car genders. They just it's hard to it's hard to take them seriously because we're talking about Hollywood actors who have worked hard, you know, to perfect their craft and for everything they have, and here we have Kylie who was just born, and she's Kylie.
Speaker 5: That's probably a fair assessment.
Speaker 2: I think that's going on, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: And just like that, the NFL regular season has come to a close. Let's take a quick look at how things ended for our Bay area football fans. Start with the Las Vegas Raiders. They lost to the LA Chargers yesterday thirty four to twenty at home in Vegas. Finished the season a dismal four and thirteen, the second worst record in the entire league. Lots of changes ahead for the Raiders and things to address in this offseason. They need a quarterback. They need a quarterback bad and my guess say they're probably going to need a new head coach as well. I think you'll probably get fired now to the Niners. Can't really talk much smack about the Raiders. Unfortunately for US Niners fans, because our season wasn't much better. It was overall a massive disappointment from the expectations coming in. Niners finished their season yesterday in Arizona, taking on the Cardinals in a meaningless game. Both teams had already been eliminated from playoff contention. The Cardinals ended up running away with the game, particularly in the fourth quarter. They won that forty seven to twenty four that gave the Niners an overall record of six and eleven in the last place finish in the NFC westcou Bube. Most of the Niner starters sat this game out except for Juwan Jennings. He was the probably lone bright spot if there were There were very few bright spots for the Niners this season, but Juwan Jennings at wide receiver, he had a breakout year. He had an awesome year, and he came into yesterday's game, and I think the entire team came in he yesterday's game with one goal in mind, getting Jennings one thousand yards receiving. He entered the game needing just seventy seven yards to pass that one thousand yard milestone. And my guess is there's probably some incentives in his contract that if you pass one thousand yards receiving, he'd get probably a pretty hefty bonus. I can't confirm that, but that's just my guess, but it still one thousand yards receiveings would be a big milestone for him. Well, they targeted him very early and often ten times over the first I don't know a quarter and a half of the game, caught seven of his passes for fifty two yards. And then that's when things turned ugly because he started scrapping with the DB's on Arizona. Resulted in back to back unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. An official got hurt in one of the skirmishes, and he got ejected from the game. So he finished the season with nine and seventy five yards. He most undoubtedly would have passed one thousand yards season and he got kicked out of the game.
Speaker 7: What do we do?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 6: I mean, I love the fight. He was going at it, he was taking it.
Speaker 5: To the opposing players. I missed it.
Speaker 6: It was awesome, but like, get the get yourself one thousand yards and then get kicked out of the game. Oh, very disappointing, but overall, very disappointing season for Bay Area football fans.
Speaker 5: We will now be watching the playoffs.
Speaker 2: From her and there's always next year.
Speaker 5: There's always next year, you guys.
Speaker 1: Next year You'll see the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess.
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning, JV Show. Good morning, Bay Area. Happy New Year, JV crew. I know Selena had a great New Year's I was. I'm following her on Instagram. She've been posting notification a lot. Graham, I'm not sure if you moved into your new house yet, but if you did, I hope you're enjoy your new home. You really built that like a real man. I can say. I don't follow jests. I don't know what's going on with her, but happy to you. Everyone is good to hear you, guys voices. Let's have a great year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, everybody, Maybe in twenty twenty five, give me a follow or whatever.
Speaker 5: He didn't seem to care.
Speaker 2: You don't really post much though on your story anyway.
Speaker 6: It's usually just a boomerang of glasses, cheersy, which will lead us to the dry January discussion we're going to have here in a minute. But for those of you the yes that are joining us for the first time, welcome back on your commute, or welcome back on your drive to school or whatever.
Speaker 5: It may be.
Speaker 6: We actually came back last week on the second, So here's what you want to do. Because all those questions about what we did over the break, what Christmas gifts were got, whether or not I moved into the new house, and my final inspections with the building department, all of that stuff that's in the podcast Thursdays.
Speaker 5: And Fridays, a show of last week.
Speaker 6: So get on the iHeartRadio app the new revamped IHEARTRADIOPP. You can put the JV Show podcast as a preset, so it'll just boom favor right there. But a lot of good stuff and a lot of explanation for you know what we did over our time off right there the podcast.
Speaker 3: And then the podcast the show Wealthony for nine is your other preset that would be listening to us live every morning as well. And just don't mean to spoil the podcast, but Graham did move into the new house. I just think everybody needs to know that because you worked very hard to this.
Speaker 5: Thank you and everyone.
Speaker 2: We'll be very happy to know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, dry January last week, Jess and I, for some stupid reason.
Speaker 7: I'm regretting it, already committed to.
Speaker 2: Not drinking the entire month of January.
Speaker 3: No, Graham, you said you're not gonna opt in this month because you do typically a damp January.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where weekends are exempt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was like, you're either in or you're out.
Speaker 6: With you that you said you're out, I'm out because I'm tired of you guys just blasting me over my version of dry January and the complaints from the.
Speaker 5: Well, it's better for me.
Speaker 6: It's I'm just living my truth and that sort of dry January is a better fit for me.
Speaker 3: But now, even why I never liked that is because the damp I mean, that's that's what we do anyways, regular drinking schedule, well, football games we can't get.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's an occasional weekday you know, beer, a glass of wine or something. I'm getting rid of those and just the weekends. But you ladies committed to an actual dry January? Are we going to put some parameters around this? Because I have a couple sort of wager consequence ideas between the two of you to maybe motivate you to go all the way. But I do want to ask first, because we just had a weekend and it was in January. Did you guys stay dry this past weekend?
Speaker 2: I did? I did too, And I was why didn't you look at.
Speaker 6: Me in the eyes when you said that, Selena? You kind of looked up and well, that's good. That's what people do that are lying.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: I'm holding my balls opened out for Grammy. Oh yes, I had to blink.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I did, And I will say it was very difficult because me and my man just came back from Mexico and we brought all these bottles back into and he was like, let's crack this one open, and I'm like, uh no, I can't. And I'm forcing him to be dry with me. No, I can't have that pressure. Plus, I feel like this would be good for both of us. You know, we're gonna get We're gonna get some clarity, will feel healthier, possibly more energy, like they say, we'll see if that's true or not. So we're doing it together for now. If he did want to drink, I mean, that's on him, I am still going to not. And it was also hard for another reason because we get around people and they're trying to pressure us to drink, and then they're like accusing me of being pregnant.
Speaker 7: Sounds better with a drink.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, spoken like a true alcoholic. I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Dry January is brutal for those reasons you just laid out slamming because people are always like, yeah, here, have a beer?
Speaker 5: Can I get?
Speaker 6: What can I get for you? And you have to be like, no, just a just a soda, water, you know, or whatever. But it does help to have somebody that is doing it with you. Like the only way I've made it through my past dry January is because my wife went dry a dry January with me as well. Well, damn January, but I still call it dry January. Now, Jess, you we just had this past weekend. You were a little sick going into this weekends and life. It was going to be a big drinking weekend for you. But were you successful and staying dry?
Speaker 7: Well, not gonna die.
Speaker 8: I still wanted to drink, mainly because when you're sick, the best cure is taking a shot of tequila or mescal with some lemon and salt.
Speaker 7: And that comes from my grandparents, you know, That's part.
Speaker 5: Of my heritage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I wanted to do that so bad, couldn't.
Speaker 7: Of course, do you believe verse, Lena, I was regretting this all weekend.
Speaker 5: So you you regretting going dry, but you made it through the whole weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unfortunately, so both of you guys are committed to your drive januaries.
Speaker 5: All right, now you're committed for the rest of the month.
Speaker 2: Can you just say no, Let's let's let Graham lay out here. Okay?
Speaker 5: First, all right, here are my three ideas here.
Speaker 6: And you got ladies, we can discuss or maybe the listeners can wait on.
Speaker 5: The talk back which one they think? All right?
Speaker 6: If you do not make it through dry January. Option one, you have to paint your face green, wear a witch hat, and go see Wicket in the theater.
Speaker 7: Oh my god. You know some theaters won't let you in if your face is painted.
Speaker 5: Well them, we're not. We'll find the one that lets me. Option Option two.
Speaker 6: You have to take a shoeye of whatever, drink a shoey of the other person's shoe of whatever. Drink caused you to break your dry January. So if you finally cave.
Speaker 2: If you crack, Jess, I'm bringing my crocs.
Speaker 6: If you finally cave and you have a margaritea or whatever, we're mixing up a margarita and putting it in the shoe.
Speaker 5: And you got to chug it.
Speaker 6: Option three, same concept, but you're drinking out of my coffee mug that has not been washed and whatever that is. So Selena, you cave and you have a glass of white wine. We're pouring it into the mug and you gotta chug it.
Speaker 7: Face paint is my umber one.
Speaker 5: I think the.
Speaker 6: Listeners can weigh in on the talk back and see what they'd like. But I think there has to be something, because there has to be an incentive to keep you guys going and keep you on. This is on the honor system, of course, So we're trusting that you are being honest and I hope that you will be.
Speaker 3: Are you allowing us to pick which one when we do crack if we if we do, or how are we gonna go with one that's gonna be the We're.
Speaker 5: Gonna settle on one of those.
Speaker 2: So this is where we need your help.
Speaker 3: Leave us a talk back on the iHeartRadio app and let us know which one you think. I guess we're gonna base it off the talkbacks. Whoever, whichever one gets the most, that's.
Speaker 7: What we're going with.
Speaker 2: Jess, I know you had a question. Yes, we're gonna do that next. Please make sure all bases are covered.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine I've got a.
Speaker 2: Birthday shout out morning, guys.
Speaker 16: This is muddy blue haired lady from Comedy Jam. I just wanted to wish my son, Julian aka Juju, a happy seventh birthday, tell him that I'm proud of him and I love him.
Speaker 2: Very much, and so does his simple on his dad.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, ju Ju.
Speaker 2: But really, who gives the part?
Speaker 5: That's a good You think she still has blue hair?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because now that she's blue haired lady from the Comedy Gym. When we met her at Comedy Gym, she had blue hair.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Stuck with it for life, all right.
Speaker 3: So Jess and I have committed to dry January.
Speaker 2: So far we've made it, but that was only one weekend. We still got a lot of days to go.
Speaker 3: So we wrap up this month and now, Graham, I feel some doubts. I feel like you're doubting us.
Speaker 5: I'm majorly doubting you, guys.
Speaker 6: Bye, just because I do this, I've tried to do it before and instant. It's not an easy feat.
Speaker 3: So you laid out some consequences that we would have to face should we crack and drink this month.
Speaker 5: Yep, there was.
Speaker 6: A okay, three options Option one was the loser has to paint their face green, wear Witch hat, and go see Wicked in the theater. I thought about making you have to see Wicked multiple times in the theater back to back, which would be funny, but we'll just keep it at one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Number two was a shoey, which is, if you don't know what a shoey is, it's where you pour a drink into a boot or a shoe and you chug it out of there. Shoey of whatever drink caused you to break your dry january. So, Selena, if it was a box of wine, we'd pour a box of wine in a shoe and that would be it. You'd have to chug it. Yes, or that same concept. Whatever drink caused you to break your dry january, we pour that into my disgusting well you guys think it's disgusting prop thermos that I use every day that hasn't been washed now in over a year now.
Speaker 5: We wanted to chug it out of there.
Speaker 3: We wanted to leave it up to you what should the consequence be. So we are taking your talkbacks on the newly updated iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: You know, the thing got to make over.
Speaker 3: Makes you set well any for Nanagi a preset JBI Show podcast.
Speaker 2: As you have the preset and then screw all the rest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't care about it. But there are other slots for your other precept.
Speaker 2: But let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, Julie from Valley Springs, it has to be a shoey, that's all.
Speaker 5: I gotta say, the shoey.
Speaker 6: It's gotta be a shoey. I love it. I think it's great.
Speaker 14: Good morning, guys, It's all Hundra from Richmond. Happy Monday. I hope you guys have a great day. Just wanted to put in my boat with kind of like a little twist, I say option number two. But make it out of Graham's boot. All right, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could bring in one of my construction boots, did there some of the drink my poor out of it because I've worn them so much that there's a hole in the side.
Speaker 5: We could use that one.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's worse for that or Selena's sweaty Kroc sweaty Crock is worse.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, it's a shoey.
Speaker 7: I'm making it through.
Speaker 6: Because all the other talk most of the other talkbacks that came in all overwhelmingly voting for the Showye, so I think that I think the people have spoken. Now is it out of my boot? Or is it out of your rival? Because you guys are dry January rivals here? So is it out of like if you know Jess is the one that breaks dry Jane, where Caves has a drink? Is it out of Selena's croc or Selena if you Caven have a drink?
Speaker 5: Is it out of justice? Can we at least.
Speaker 3: Pick whateverge when that time comes, because I would rather chug out addressice shoe than yours.
Speaker 5: We're setting the rules right here, and then well.
Speaker 2: Then I vote for each other for each other's.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's fair, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I ask one thing, Yes, can we get one cheat day?
Speaker 6: Just one a cheat because go to the judges?
Speaker 2: Yea cheat?
Speaker 8: Because this month is when we do our holiday party here for work.
Speaker 7: And I want to be able to indor in the in the free drink. I want to be able to one day, one day out of thirty one days.
Speaker 6: We're already on the sixth day. And let's be honest, you did drink in January. So we are you've already used your day, but that was no.
Speaker 2: That was before I decided to do dry January and I had one drink.
Speaker 7: I haven't are no.
Speaker 2: Excited to do this.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should get one cheat day after you use that.
Speaker 2: If you do, that's it.
Speaker 5: There is no cheat day in dry January.
Speaker 2: And I feel like we leave it to you on the talk.
Speaker 6: Yes, please, they are gonna be on my side overwhelmingly.
Speaker 2: I know there are no cheat days and leave it talk back and let us know. Ye please, if that's what you vote for, we will accept It's shoe.
Speaker 5: Is the consequence. There are no cheat days.
Speaker 7: Oh you didn't let them vote? Yeah, you're gonna let them vote first.
Speaker 5: Please, you guys don't want them to vote. They're gonna vote with me on this.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's the case.
Speaker 2: We'll accept it, but we at least need to hear it from that.
Speaker 3: But I do think that we deserve just one day after all that, all the damp januaries.
Speaker 6: You got, there was no that was something I was doing to better myself.
Speaker 2: That's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 3: And now you're putting all these consequences of honestly, drinking out of anyone shoe is a major health hazard.
Speaker 6: It's not your sweaty crockhead actually, ark boo. That's motivation for just not to break dry January. You guys gotta make it through.
Speaker 2: I think one day. That's my wee day too. That's two against one.
Speaker 7: You on the talkbacks, please be on our side.
Speaker 1: They're going to be just well, we'll see the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine before.
Speaker 2: We get to divorce day.
Speaker 3: Before we get back to talking about dry January, something really cool happening here on the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Yup, you guys.
Speaker 8: We are giving our listeners a shot at an unforgettable experience, and that is a sol dout trip to see the weekend at the Rose bowls now here's how you enter.
Speaker 7: Listen up, Okay, you got to listen to the JV Show.
Speaker 8: On the free iHeartRadio app and your ticket in is to leave a talkback between six am and nine am with your name, your city, and why you love Wild thirty four to nine.
Speaker 2: And that's what that qualifies you. That is it?
Speaker 5: Then you're any Yes, when can people start doing it?
Speaker 7: You can start Natty now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, if anything, you still have some time today because it's from six am to nine am every day, but all this week.
Speaker 5: M hm, all this got it?
Speaker 2: Good luck to you.
Speaker 3: All right, we're talking about dry January. Jess and I have committed for some stupid reason, and if one of us does crack, we drink this month. Our consequence, we've learned our faith. We would have to do a shoey out of each other's shoe.
Speaker 13: Good morning Day show, So glad to hear you guys this morning.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I would totally make it through dry January.
Speaker 13: There's no way I would ever take a drink out of a frigging crock.
Speaker 5: That's so gross or boot Good luck lady, right, good luck lady.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's going to be whatever drink caused you to break dry January, that's what you are going to be chugging.
Speaker 5: It'll probably be prepared warm.
Speaker 6: I'm not making a nice old margarita to pour into Selena's crock for Jess to drink.
Speaker 7: But hey, if are you automatically.
Speaker 5: Just in that scenario.
Speaker 3: In that scenario, and now to the issue at hand, Jess and I replease begging for just one cheat day.
Speaker 2: Just one out of thirty one days, that's not much to ask, and we're leaving it to you on the top back to allow us one day.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Nancy from Union City Chess and Selena no cheat days.
Speaker 17: The whole point is this is that we want to see you have to do something disgusting.
Speaker 12: All right, love you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's your point. All right. That's one vote in the no column. All right, I'm keeping taps.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is pri Silely from ce Lorenzo.
Speaker 2: Uh, Nope, no, no, no, no cheat days.
Speaker 7: No cheat days. That is unacceptable and unfair.
Speaker 2: You need to stick by the rules. No cheat days.
Speaker 7: You can do it.
Speaker 2: It's good for the soul.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good for the soul. Guys, all right. That is two votes to the no cheat days column.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, Baby Show.
Speaker 18: This is Lea from Campbell and Yes, I think.
Speaker 17: They should get a cheat day.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm with you and I'm with us Selena and Jess on this one.
Speaker 7: Thank you. One for yes.
Speaker 6: That's one in the yes column. It's already the sixth of January. What are you gotta make it another twenty five days? Come on, that's not that hard.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of things this lenth that I didn't take into consideration when I decided I was doing dry January.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got one vote.
Speaker 4: We don't care Tastin and Graham and Jets. This is table from San Francisco. I've been sober a year, and I did it for medical reasons, not for you know, anything else. I still would love to take shots. But if you're gonna do the whole month and get the benefits of like feeling better, blah blah blah blah blah, I say no cheat days. But also there's a lot of mocktails and non alcoholic drinks out there. Nan acolic wine, Alco beer that makes you feel like you're partying.
Speaker 5: How about that, Sue, That's a third vote in the no callum. How about that?
Speaker 6: Like they have non alcoholic tequila vodka gin that like tastes like hard alcohol but has no alcohol in it. You could make up a very Can you actually order.
Speaker 7: This at the bar?
Speaker 5: Well not most bars.
Speaker 6: Most bars make their money selling actual drinks, but you can and buy bottles of it of like quote unquote hard alcohol that's not hard.
Speaker 2: I'm out, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Hi's Michelle from South San Francisco.
Speaker 2: There are no in try January.
Speaker 6: That's summed up right there, and so far was another that's four votes for no and only one for cheat day.
Speaker 17: No, no cheat days, and I vote croc stinky, sweaty, dirty, Selena gross crock Girls.
Speaker 5: All right, that's five no votes. The people have spoken and you will.
Speaker 6: Not be granted a cheat day in the dry January face off.
Speaker 7: My boss is listening.
Speaker 8: Please move the holiday party to February so I could get free drinks, please.
Speaker 2: You know what, That's fine, We'll we'll accept it.
Speaker 3: No cheat days, Okay, what it is, it's on.
Speaker 2: We got this, all right, So happy divorce day to everyone. January.
Speaker 3: There's often a lot of breakups that go on because, you know, couples, they make it through the holidays and that's like the last straw. After that, they're dealing with the in laws and financial stress and everything else.
Speaker 2: January is when a lot of couples are like, you know what, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm done, And they often wait until the first Monday of the new year, today, which is today, they file for divorce because that's some businesses are back open, so today is divorce day.
Speaker 2: That's what the lawyers call it.
Speaker 3: They even call January divorce month because they see so many divorces come through.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, because you can't do it during the holiday exactly.
Speaker 6: I mean, can you imagine asking for divorce on like Christmas Eve or something. It's like, no, you just wait a little hold on for a little while longer, get to get to the first Monday of January, and then you do it. That seems like the more thoughtful thing to do, right, But you don't think.
Speaker 8: It's too close to Valentine's Day because everything in stores is already Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: It is, but you can't wait until Valentine's Day because now you're you're just putting it off too much. Is after that it's another holiday and then a birthday and then Anniversary is probably coming up.
Speaker 6: I think you're fine now, but if you have if you're a week or even two weeks before Valentine's Day, no, can't do it.
Speaker 5: You got to stick it out.
Speaker 6: You got to stick out the relationship that you shouldn't be in a little.
Speaker 2: While longer and you find yourself trapped.
Speaker 6: But then who are you going to drink with on Saint Patrick's Day? Likes too close to Saint Patrick's Day and.
Speaker 2: Then April fools, who are going to start prinking.
Speaker 6: D right next thing you know it's summer, but yes, today's the day. Sorry, you may be getting served with some papers today, but at.
Speaker 3: Least you know if you're the one doing the divorcing or if you're getting dumb, you ain't the only one.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happening to everyone if it makes you feel better.
Speaker 5: The best day of the year to do it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 10: From Daily City. And we each have different reasons for loving you guys.
Speaker 2: I love I have loved.
Speaker 10: This show since when JV was around, and I'm really happy that they still call it the JV Show, and I thank you. Guys are so funny, and Layla loves it because she feels like it's kid friendly for her and I love that.
Speaker 7: And you guys are so sweet.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Logu.
Speaker 3: It's not just us fishing for compliments, although we'll gladly take them. We need you to leave a talk back between the hours of six and nine every day this week. It's for your chance to win a sold out trip to check out the weekend at the Rose Bowl. This is like a once in a lifetime thing. You know, he's got a new album coming out.
Speaker 2: It's going to be absolutely major.
Speaker 3: So again, you have like fifteen minutes this morning if you want to leave that talk back, leave your name city while you love Waldney for nine.
Speaker 2: That's gonna qualify you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 18: Good morning JV Show. This is Shakiba. I'm calling from Livermore, California. I wanted to call and let you guys know I just downloaded the iHeartRadio app because I wanted to win the weekend tickets. And now that I have the app, I'm like, damn, this is pretty cool. I'm surprised that downloaded earlier. Just want to let you guys know. You guys are doing an amazing job. You keep me and my daughter cracking up every morning, and JV is truly missed.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for for se I love that you guys will always like bring JAV into conversation.
Speaker 2: That really warms my heart. But anyways, I was gonna say, great talk back. If it were up to me, I'd give you the tickets right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 7: Could.
Speaker 2: I say it very very.
Speaker 3: Cool, and it just got a major makeover, So make sure to go play around with a new setting set Wild Thany for nine as your preset, the JV Show podcast as your other preset, And thank you for that talkback because you're qualified now to win tickets for the weekend.
Speaker 7: At the roads Ball.
Speaker 3: It's a sold out show every morning six and nine. Between those hours, leave a talk back with your name, city, why you love Wild, and that's gonna qualify you to win.
Speaker 11: Wow, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 2: Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, how excited are you guys for Megan Markle's new Netflix show? Oh so she has a lifestyle She has a new lifestyle series coming out called With Love Megan, and a lot of people have been slamming it.
Speaker 2: I get saying.
Speaker 3: That here's Megan yet again being super tone deaf. Like there she is just casually cooking at home in her mansion with her high end cookwaar in her luxury kitchen, and we're all supposed to like relate to it, Like so she's being called tone deaf. And also, excuse me, we're learning that this at home cooking show was filmed in a home that's.
Speaker 7: Not even hers.
Speaker 2: It's not even her home.
Speaker 3: She filmed it at an eight million dollar farmhouse two miles away from her Montecito mansion.
Speaker 5: Oh, we should want to show the inside of her Monteesiito manti. I'm gonna show you somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not either, And I really do try to like her.
Speaker 5: Why I be with her?
Speaker 7: I think she's cute, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really have any beef with her.
Speaker 3: But it's little things like this where it's like, yeah, maybe she just she doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: Although although you can say the same thing about any.
Speaker 6: Other reality star, except some reality stars are more authentic and actually like likable and likable and you know, sort of more or less bear their soul on reality TV and air out all their actual stuff. They've their entire story has just seemed very very controlled and calculated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and everything right.
Speaker 6: And so it's hard to be able to identify with somebody. It's hard to identify with anybody that's extremely wealthy. But you know what I mean, for us norms, Yeah, it's not authentic.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 8: If I'm going to be watching a cooking show, it's probably gonna be from somebody who I know possibly cooks every single day, and I feel like she has a chef.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's not a feeling that.
Speaker 2: I can see that maybe like she.
Speaker 3: Tries a little bit too hard to be likable. It's doing the opposite. So I think we might actually get some truth and all of this drama with Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively last week in case you missed it, and you can go back and podcast the show if you want more details. But we talked about Blake Lively suing Justin for a sexual harassment and these are the two stars of the film.
Speaker 2: It ends with us.
Speaker 3: There's claims that he would just barge into her dressing room while she was partially nude or while she was pumping, and you know there's other times where he would make comments about women's bodies. He supposedly fat shamed her. Now, Justin he filed a lawsuit against The New York Times for a llegend he started the smear campaign against Blake, and I told you this the other day. Sources are saying that he also plans to file a lawsuit against Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: Now, his lawyer has confirmed this. A lawsuit is.
Speaker 3: Looming, and his lawyer says that they planned to release receipts of text messages, like every text message will be included in this lawsuit, not the.
Speaker 2: Edited ones or where pieces are missing, like Blake's. You're gonna read everything. It'll be included here.
Speaker 5: Can't wait.
Speaker 6: That's some confidence, right, that's confident that are going to back up his side of things.
Speaker 2: Now I'm back on.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I still think probably the truth and the nature of their relationship probably somewhere a little bit more in between their two accounts, you know where I think they're both at fault for probably some wrongdoings and handling things the wrong way.
Speaker 5: But who's more at fault? I don't probably, No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna but we will find out if we get to see the actual receipts. But again, we talked about this last week. You will if this does go to a trial and doesn't get settled or thrown out or whatever. But you'll get accounts from other eyewitnesses because on a movie set, what do we have there a lot of people.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of people too.
Speaker 6: That's where I think you'll find out a more accurate account.
Speaker 3: I am fully invested in this, like it's so juicy. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Go watch our story JV Morning Show on Instagram. You got to see the video if you haven't already, the man that was trapped in the circling Waimo. Have you guys watched the video?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: This La tech onrereneur Mike Johns. He posted this videos from three weeks ago and he had to attempt to call Waimo customer service because he was taking Awaymo to Lax to fly home. I think to Phoenix or vice versa. I can't remember. He was about he was trying to catch his flight. And disregard the caption on our video which says san Francisco Waimo, I think circling.
Speaker 5: It was not in San Francisco. My understanding. This was in La. He was just trying to.
Speaker 6: Get to Lax and the car for some reason started glitching and got caught in just a vicious loop and it just circling, which he said apparently lasted more than five minutes and he was in danger of missing his flight. I've heard two accounts there he missed his flight or he almost missed his flight, don't know, but either way, either way, Customer service he called them because the car just starts circling in this parking lot and wouldn't stop and just was continuously making loops and he obviously couldn't get out and was not at his destination.
Speaker 5: I wanted to go catch his flight.
Speaker 6: Customer service struggled to then themselves shut down the car and stop it, but it eventually they were eventually able to have a resolution and stop and intervene and stop this car from acting out. I mean, it's hysterical, not hysterical if you're the person that's rushing to catch a flight and your driverless car, which you probably thought on the way there was like look at me, this is so cool. No driver check me out.
Speaker 2: I would have been panicking and then it.
Speaker 5: Won't let you out. Very funny video again JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 8: That's also really scary though, to know that they can't control the car and it takes that long for them to get a hold of it.
Speaker 7: Like that's that's scary.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: That was the weird part because they're supposed to be able to like shut this thing down almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Does have we taken away a mole before?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does it have glass? Is there like a partition?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, couldn't he have just jumped in and like manually stopped the car.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can do that, or I feel like in this instance it should be or if the car is doing something.
Speaker 6: Crazy like no, I mean, I don't know that you're able to override. God the car's driving because they otherwise people would be reaching over and accidentally bump the wheel whatever, and then the car would crash.
Speaker 8: If you're in the backseat and the car's going in circles, it might be kind of dangerous to get up and try.
Speaker 7: To go in the front seat.
Speaker 6: Now, hear me out just a theory here, Maybe this waymo car, because you know, this is artificial intelligence, it's machine learning. Maybe it's seen all the stories about side shows and it's the way Moss like, hold my beer. I want to get in on this from the Bay area, and it's from the Bay It was born here in the beer. What if it was trying to start its own side show and this guy just got caught.
Speaker 5: Up in the middle of it. This car's trying to yoke in a circle and you know what I mean. And here we go.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh my, what is this vehicle?
Speaker 5: Do like got the side show? Got the Cars from the Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check out the video. JB Morning Shows on our story.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday things. So much for hanging out with this. You know, on Mondays we each bring a picture from our weekend.
Speaker 7: Photos from home.
Speaker 2: If you will, it's on.
Speaker 3: A JB Morning Show. That is our Instagram. Make sure you're following us. It's went through her pictures really quick. I went bowling yesterday. I don't know why I've gone bowling so much lately. This is like my second time within two weeks.
Speaker 7: I think too.
Speaker 3: I like bowling, you do, It's just not something I do very often. And all of a sudden we're just like always bowling.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I made it to like eighty something.
Speaker 5: You ever crack a hundred?
Speaker 2: No? Probably not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not great.
Speaker 5: Yes I do.
Speaker 6: People don't realize how small Slein is until she stands with something for scale, like a bowling ball, and the thing looks like a hot air balloon. Next year, Yeah, that's are you? Are you using a different sized mega ball. No, that's that's just a standard bowling ball next to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably small you.
Speaker 6: We talked about it a lot on the show This Morning You. And just during dry January, you went to a bowling alley and didn't have a beer while have anything.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was trying to say. Everybody I was with.
Speaker 3: Thought I was pregnant, Like can a girl does not drink and not be pregnant?
Speaker 7: Leave me alone?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: My picture is a picture of me napping with my daughter Quinn.
Speaker 14: This.
Speaker 6: Now that we've finally moved into this house that I've been building, I've tried to take it some time, even though I have a lot of projects left to do, just kind of slow down. And this was Friday after the show, my first nap that I have taken in years now. I finally took a nap. This is Quinn's new bed, This is her first this is my daughter. We feel, my wife and I feel like we're horrible parents because she'd been sleeping it. She's five and she'd been sleeping in a crib up until this point. Well, we took you know, it's like one most curtge you take the side off, but it was still pretty small, and this is her first big girl.
Speaker 8: That's a really big bed because you could almost fully fit there.
Speaker 6: Gram I mean, it's just a regular old twin mattress, So yeah, I could stretch out on that. For some reason, the feet are dangling off the end, but that's you know, I didn't want to.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to. I wanted to be part of the snuggle.
Speaker 7: And then mine is at the gym.
Speaker 8: Take one last look at those chicken legs, you guys, because.
Speaker 7: They'll be gone in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I was just casting handprints for I was.
Speaker 8: Gonna say, I don't know if they just don't clean the mirror at my gym, but there's always a bunch of like handprints.
Speaker 2: That's really gross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you mean by chicken legs? You don't have chicken legs.
Speaker 7: I feel like I have.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have may legs either.
Speaker 6: No, and thanks guys. And the handprints, Yeah, what were the people doing down there?
Speaker 8: No, but there's always a bunch. I try not to touch the mirror because I don't want to leave my head.
Speaker 3: There's literally no need to touch the mirror need, but there's always a bunch on there.
Speaker 2: It's kind of gross, weird.
Speaker 3: That's discussing because this before after you got everyone's sick at the gym.
Speaker 8: Yeah, which I would say that's before.
Speaker 5: Okay, good listen up. If you have the flu, please don't go to the gym like ess.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, all those photos JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: On Instagram and Graham. How was the weekend other than your nap?
Speaker 5: You guys? It was pretty good.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I said, still lots of things to do around the new house and projects, and I, for whatever reason, I started washing some of the windows because they were just covered in layers of sheet rock dust and on the outsides were dirty. And then new windows and a new they have like stickers on them that you're not supposed to remove until after the final inspection. So I started peeling off all the stickers and washing all the windows, which some miserable job, but it is kind of nice because then suddenly you can see out your windows and you've been staring at these stickers covering up the view for a long time. Well, I might have done slightly too good of a job of cleaning the windows, because after I did, birds just started crashing into them.
Speaker 5: Left and right. I'm not joking.
Speaker 6: On Saturday morning, after I had finished this, we're standing in our dining room. This I don't know if it's a red tailed hawk with some massive bird.
Speaker 5: A huge hawk. We see it flying and then.
Speaker 6: Bam straight into the window. Now luckily he bounced off and flew away.
Speaker 9: He did.
Speaker 5: He looked pretty pissed off though, like who put that window there? He flew away.
Speaker 6: Less than an hour later later another bird, small bird hiding crash right in to my uh tate has like a home she works from home, my wife, and so she has a home office. Now bam straight into that window. That bird didn't That one wasn't. That one wasn't so lucky died right there. And then later a third bird crashed into it. We're talking three birds in the span of two hours crashed into the windows. So I felt kind of bad that I watched the windows because birds were.
Speaker 5: Just slamming into them left and right.
Speaker 6: Oh my am, I at fault or birds fault?
Speaker 3: Do you think it's possible that like these birds, they were on there just like normal migration routes, and like before, there was no mansion there the long not paying attention like I come here every year I fly through here and bam, like.
Speaker 2: This window here.
Speaker 5: I've been building this house forever.
Speaker 6: I think they just couldn't see the snacks inside before, and they're like, whoa, there's some food in there. Finally let me go in and get a taste of that boom clean glass straight into it. But yeah, I felt bad for the one bird. I didn't really know what to do with it, so I just picked it up on her race and then I moved.
Speaker 7: It with Oh my, there like bird juice on your window.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the hawks a lot of bird juice on the window.
Speaker 3: Well, listen to this gay a bird and this is I just looked it up online because normally I watch a lot of scary movies and there's always like when a bird crashes into into your window, it's like a bad omen that's something bad is gonna happen. Oh no, But I just looked it up thinking I was gonna be able to like scare you with some horrible information. It's actually a good thing, it says. A bird flying into your window can symbolize a new change.
Speaker 2: In your life, like a new job or relationship, new house.
Speaker 3: It may be a reminder to believe that good things are coming in your future.
Speaker 5: Wow, look at.
Speaker 2: That, that's one bird looking up.
Speaker 5: I thought you're gonna label me a bird murder. Instead, you just gratuate some good luck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it was three and one day, and three is another luck.
Speaker 5: Three is my lucky number though.
Speaker 8: Oh oh wow, Well then twenty twenty five is just gonna be your year.
Speaker 5: Yes, I knew it.
Speaker 2: I just feel you're just gonna have.
Speaker 8: To be doing a lot of window cleaning a pair, because I sense a lot more birds are going to be crashing into your window after that.
Speaker 5: I did feel bad for what would you have done with them?
Speaker 2: Throw them in the trash?
Speaker 6: I thought about putting him in the green can, but I was like, no, I should just like return him to nature.
Speaker 2: How far did you keep it away from your house?
Speaker 3: Because once it starts to decomposed, like, you don't want that nastiness near your house.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's some other animal come in and have a snack.
Speaker 2: Right, What if it does that, you're going to go check on it.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I brought them about fifty feet away. I'm going to leave him over there for a while.
Speaker 2: You did like to put stuff on top of it.
Speaker 7: Why you're just going to attract more animals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want the animals to come take it away.
Speaker 7: But then the animals are going to stay there because they know there's food.
Speaker 6: It's the circle of life. I want the circle to be completed. The windows not part of the circle, but once the window that crashed in killed the bird is not part of it.
Speaker 2: But everything else after right, some other.
Speaker 6: Creature come eat it. Sorry bird, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine