Speaker 1: The FBI in Peace and War.
Speaker 2: The FBI in Peace and War Brought to you by Beryl Cream, the original cream hair grooming discovery that instantly improves your appearance. Berrill Cream, the cream that's really not greasy, not messy.
Speaker 3: And ell.
Speaker 2: LoVa the soap that gets grimy hands cleaner faster than ordinary toilet soaps ever Can and Nescafe Instant Coffee, the coffee with the richer heart of the bean flavor. Another great story based on Premiunt Collins book, The FBI in Peace and War Drama thrills action Tonight's story, The Traveling Man.
Speaker 4: To the Director FBI of Washington Confidential. Stolen Dewick Sedan motor number one two six oh two seven recovered unused car lot Miami, Florida vehicle originally registered in New York City. Third recovered to date, confirming theory. New York's Miami Teft Ring will continue tacing this vehicle and others with Aidan Sheppard signed Reynolds through Miami Field Office.
Speaker 5: How are you hi, missus Edley, how you've did? How's Miami? How's your beautiful daughter? Did you get my telegrams?
Speaker 6: If we got the telegram in your room's already, Alma, have a nice trip down.
Speaker 7: Oh terrible.
Speaker 5: It's snowing in New York when I left.
Speaker 8: You want to live in a place like that?
Speaker 5: I think? She sticks me up your room with flower service.
Speaker 8: Well for traveling man. We try to make it only.
Speaker 5: Suits me, Alma, she.
Speaker 8: Knows you're here.
Speaker 5: Think I stay in this chair because I like motels.
Speaker 8: Hello, Jerry, did you put the flowers in his room?
Speaker 7: Mama?
Speaker 6: Mama me?
Speaker 8: Will you sign the register? Mister Bowman and my daughter will show you to your room?
Speaker 5: Breakfast seven to nine, Mama, is terrible.
Speaker 8: All we put you in here. I think it's quieter. We sometimes you get the headlights from the cars in that front room. I think, Jerry to miss me me too?
Speaker 9: All bad?
Speaker 5: You don't believe me?
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, but tell me anyway.
Speaker 7: I missed you album?
Speaker 8: Oh Jerry, how how long.
Speaker 5: You stay tonight?
Speaker 7: Tomorrow night?
Speaker 6: And I've got to get back to New York. It's all yeah, but I'm making another trip in a week and after that. That couldn't be for me.
Speaker 8: I think it is, Jerry. Someone's been calling all day wanting to know when you get here.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 7: I'll see in a couple of minutes. This is business.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, we'll have dinner. Oh I want a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: Baby, Well, where.
Speaker 7: Have you been. I've been calling that joint all day.
Speaker 5: Well, I had some with the car cognition.
Speaker 3: What are you so nervous about?
Speaker 7: What do you think? We figured maybe you got picked up with something? Well I didn't.
Speaker 5: When are you coming over here tomorrow morning?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 5: You bring my money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, four trips this month. I can't count fifty a trip. Und Oh look I'm bringing a brand new Cadillac.
Speaker 7: Price is two hundred one Simpson.
Speaker 8: Next, I would talk about that.
Speaker 7: We won't talk about anything.
Speaker 5: All right, don't get any heat. I was just kidding.
Speaker 3: I see it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Nick, I've got to go now, and I'm taking a friend to dinner.
Speaker 9: In the winter of nineteen fifty one, the law enforcement agencies of New York and Florida requested FBI cooperation and tracking down a car that ring, which was thought to be operating between New York and Miami, Florida. Three New York cars were recovered in Miami during a six month period when local police conducted an intensive check of used car lots, but only one of the youthed car dealers, was considered suspicious. He was questioned, allowed to go, then put under surveillance. During the time of this surveillance, other events were shaping up to bring the activities of the ring out into the opening.
Speaker 10: So when that's any more cars on met Lot, you'll take that chaddy to this address on Bay Street.
Speaker 7: Guy knows you'd come in.
Speaker 8: Okay, nowhere is my mind.
Speaker 7: You'll get it. You'll get it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna speak to Joe for me, try to get little more.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not gonna speak to Joe. Who do you think you are? Asking for more money?
Speaker 5: Take a lot of risk driving those cars. Fifteen hundred minds.
Speaker 7: Listen, you want to quit, go on, get out. We can pick up punks like you all over the street. Take it easy, Nick, who you tell him? Take it easy?
Speaker 11: This time last year, you're nothing but a loafer hanging around a pool room.
Speaker 7: Joe picks you up and gives you a.
Speaker 5: Try drive the cars.
Speaker 11: Don't I pay my own plane fare back.
Speaker 12: To New York.
Speaker 7: I'm getting sick of you. Maybe this will be your last run, all right.
Speaker 3: Maybe it will.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll go into business for myself. You just try it. You just try that once.
Speaker 8: Get on.
Speaker 5: I'm only kidding, Nick.
Speaker 7: Go out for yourself. Go on, just try.
Speaker 5: It's just that I need a little more money.
Speaker 7: That's so you don't get it.
Speaker 10: There's your dope for the last four trips. When you delivered the caddy. Get back to New York. Joe's gonna have plenty to say to you.
Speaker 7: Nick. To bit the loafa hanging around a pool room, don't when you're well off neck?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Am I still on time for breakfast?
Speaker 8: No? But you can have it anyway. Did that man find you? Jerry?
Speaker 5: Yeah, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Two Friday eggs, Almy?
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 6: I am fed up with pedland tires and batteries and all the rest of that junk.
Speaker 5: I'm going into business for myself. What do you think of that?
Speaker 8: I think you should, Jerry, if you want to.
Speaker 5: Out in California, That's where I was thinking of. Go in Hollywood, Santa Barbara, someplace like that.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't be coming here to Miami. No. Oh, well, if a person wants to go in business for himself, I really think that I want to come with me.
Speaker 5: Huh, we'll get married, We'll go to California.
Speaker 13: Please, that's nothing to get around about.
Speaker 6: Missus Sedley, come here, here you like California baby loose cash hanging around for a guy with talent?
Speaker 7: Hey, missus Sedley, come here, will you?
Speaker 5: I got something important I want to tell you.
Speaker 2: Back to the traveling Man and just the moment. But first, Bill Creed.
Speaker 14: That's the sensational hair dressing that's got the whole town talking. Rell Creed, the cream that instantly improves the appearance of your hair. The cream that makes your hair look richer, healthier, more lustrous, and really well groomed.
Speaker 15: Real Creed makes ment hair look eat, smooth, dustrous. Can't be beat us daily, just a fit. Real cream always makes a hit. Real cream, real cream.
Speaker 3: It looks at.
Speaker 14: Simply drill cream, Man, what a hair cream. No other dressing can do. Just what brill cream does for your hair. It's not greasy, not messy, really not greasy, not messy.
Speaker 7: And that's not all rill cream conditions.
Speaker 14: As well as grooms willis dryness, removes loose that makes your hair look healthier, more attractive.
Speaker 7: Get brill cream today.
Speaker 16: Remember the smart look is the brill cream look.
Speaker 1: And all that too. Of the night story, A traveling man.
Speaker 9: And Then in February we got our first real break in the case. Every regulable youth car dealer in the Miami area had been notified.
Speaker 1: To be cautious in the purchase of out of state car.
Speaker 9: A dealer in Fort Lauderdale called us one morning, and after a brief talk on the phone, we hurried.
Speaker 17: Over to his office. The car had New York plates. Mister Shaffer, that's right. And what made you suspicious of this man?
Speaker 7: As Shaffer? Whoa mostly the price he wanted for the car.
Speaker 11: It was a brand new fifty three Cadillac, and he said I could have it for eighteen hundred cash.
Speaker 5: Eighteen hundred I can get practically twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Hundred for that model.
Speaker 9: Did he give you any reason for the low price?
Speaker 11: He had a real pretty girl in the front seat, said they just got married and he was going out west. He didn't want to drive and wanted to get rid of the car and hurry.
Speaker 7: You said he was young, mister.
Speaker 11: Shepph twenty five or six.
Speaker 1: I'd say, of course.
Speaker 11: He could have been some rich kid who was on the level. So I said, did he mind if I had a look at the car? He had kind of nervous man, He said. The car was in perfect shape. He showed me a bill of sale and registration.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the name on the bill of sale?
Speaker 11: No, I don't. I just glanced at it, and then I lifted up the hood of the car. I wanted to see the motor number. He got real sore then, but I could just see that the metal around the motor number had a lot of chisel marks, and the number looked new. All of a sudden, he said, I was wasting his time. He slammed down the hood and drove off. I took down this license number.
Speaker 9: It is okay, mister Shaffer, thanks a lot. May I use your phone? Go ahead, we'll get out and the alarm on the.
Speaker 3: Car right away. The driver said he was going to California.
Speaker 9: That's what he said, Oh, Adrian Shepherd speaking, let me have the teletype room please, I want to put an alarm on the air right away.
Speaker 3: He was asleep.
Speaker 8: Where are we still in Alabama?
Speaker 6: We crossed into Mississippi an hour ago while you were snoring, Cherry.
Speaker 8: I didn't snore.
Speaker 5: You did all the way from Mobile. So I decided we won't drive on and I will hold up something.
Speaker 2: Really, I am well after all, there isn't much seeing me at night?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 3: Game? Seeing real? The heaven the days?
Speaker 8: Jerry, you're a mediot for marrying you.
Speaker 5: I got holes in my head, sorry for sure. What can I do about it now?
Speaker 8: Nothing? You're stuck with.
Speaker 7: Me for good.
Speaker 8: And you know what, Jerry, I'm glad we didn't sell this car.
Speaker 6: You got fancy ideas, Lady's all right when the company was paying expenses on this guy going into the business for himself.
Speaker 5: Can't be driving a Caddy Caddy, No, we can't.
Speaker 3: We get to New Orleans.
Speaker 6: I'm gonnaunload this pick up a quarter or a Chevy roadside coming up your turn?
Speaker 8: Incorporated Village or West Bay thirty miles per hour, please say their light on. We're gonna stay here for the night to find a place. I want to drop my mob.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, not from here, honey, you can from your walk.
Speaker 8: Oh just a tooth car.
Speaker 5: Not from here out there?
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 5: I just want to drop it, will you?
Speaker 8: All right? Jerry?
Speaker 3: What I was going too fast to the village. I must have a speed trap here.
Speaker 5: Wow, there's a coup up there with a flashlight.
Speaker 8: Oh, you think we're going to get a ticket.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Don't you talk?
Speaker 8: Understand, honey, I won't say we were all shut up.
Speaker 3: Let's see your license.
Speaker 5: Miss it's your thing, officer.
Speaker 7: What's trouble?
Speaker 19: Didn't you see I signed out signed the village thirty miles an hour?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I tried to slow down. Was I going fast?
Speaker 3: You were from New York?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yes? All right?
Speaker 1: Sign?
Speaker 3: The courthouse is right around the square here.
Speaker 5: Oh my car, just a minute, officer, I admit I was going to live it.
Speaker 3: Third your lights of the JP follow me?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay?
Speaker 5: What you doing here to bid him?
Speaker 11: The cop is gonna stick his nose in my business at a chance, don't That's no bad baby, But you'll get used to this after a while.
Speaker 7: I just don't like cops.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 7: You'll get used to it.
Speaker 19: Refe I Field Office, Miami, Florid Cadillac car answering your alarm description stopped by undersigned tonight while attempting arrest, car drove off, Undersigned gave pursuit.
Speaker 1: Losing.
Speaker 8: Medley motorcort. Do me, Alma, thelma, baby? Where are you you want? I can't talk to you want to call? I don't know why? What do you mean he didn't want you to call Alma? Are you all right? You're all right and we're having a wonderful car. You don't sound all right to me. What's the matter?
Speaker 5: Bad boy isn't treating you right?
Speaker 6: Yes, don't start worrying for where you stay in Alma Canal Street Hotel.
Speaker 8: Well listen that.
Speaker 5: That man that you come see Jerry was in here, that mister Morton.
Speaker 8: He wants to know where to get in touch with Jerry. I don't know how long will be here. Will you tell Jerry that mister Morton wants I'm supposed to be calling you, Jerry. You Oh, there's somebody the door. I'll call you Alma. We're only staying here a few days and then we're going to Austin. I'll call you from there time. I take care of yourself.
Speaker 9: After the blue Cadillac got away from the sheriff in West Bay, Mississippi, Louisiana police were asked to watch out for him. In addition, the Motor Vehicle Bureau was put on the alert to check any request for a transfer.
Speaker 3: Of New York registration.
Speaker 1: Two days later, such a request was reported.
Speaker 9: By a New Orleans Youth car dealer who had purchased the car for eighteen hundred dollars. We interviewed the dealer immediately and verified the description of the selling. We also found that the nineteen forty nine Ford had been stolen from this dealer's lot the night of his purchase of the catalanc.
Speaker 5: That it's not a bad little job for nineteen forty nine, is it?
Speaker 8: Alma?
Speaker 5: Humhm? You know you've been acting like a clam ever since we left New Orleans.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, what's eating you nothing? You're not still worried about that cop in West Bay, are you?
Speaker 8: Maybe? I am well.
Speaker 5: I told you I just don't like cops. That's all the most we.
Speaker 8: Would have gotten with a fine Jerry Fabricks, I don't like cops.
Speaker 6: They don't mind's your own business and all my mind. You know, I mean that album. You talk about that cop once more and I'll put you on the first train back to Miami.
Speaker 7: You hear me?
Speaker 20: Yes, good, there's a sign coming up, Alma, you read it. Come on, it's your turn, Jerry.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're not gonna start falling on me.
Speaker 8: Talk to me like that?
Speaker 6: Like what all I said was I don't like coptus or anything queer about that.
Speaker 8: Maybe there is, I don't know. I don't know. Jerry, you won't let me call mar even central postcard. He acts like we were running away from something.
Speaker 5: Rockhill I'm running away from is a crummy job.
Speaker 8: I could believe that. Jerry just doesn't seem that way to me.
Speaker 9: While our trail stopped momentarily in New Orleans, another trail was being picked up at the edly Motor Court in Miami.
Speaker 7: Wait here, Sam, I'll be out in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 21: Hey, good morning man. Oh hello, remember me. I was in here last week.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes, you're mister Morton.
Speaker 3: That's right. I was just driving by.
Speaker 7: I thought i'd stop in and see if you'd heard from your daughter.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 8: Well no I didn't.
Speaker 7: Oh that's too bad. You know that crazy kid Jerry walked right out of our office. Didn't even leave us a forwarding address. I've got to check for eight hundred dollars belonging to him. I don't even know weddicine.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Hu.
Speaker 7: Those kids could probably use it on their honeymoon.
Speaker 8: Well, sure they could. Would you would you want to leave it with me?
Speaker 5: And the first time I hear.
Speaker 10: No, I'd rather not, Missus Edley. Besides, I want to talk to Jerry.
Speaker 13: I want to offer him the franchise for California Territory.
Speaker 7: Oh but if you haven't heard, well that's my tough luck. Try to bother you, missus. Mister Morton, yes.
Speaker 5: You didn't bother men.
Speaker 8: I'm afraid I've been telling you a little fuite Lie. I did hear from him, Lise Almami, my.
Speaker 1: Daughter phoned me.
Speaker 7: Oh she didn't.
Speaker 8: They're staying at a motel just outside of Austin, Texas.
Speaker 13: I guess if he knew you had a check for him and you wanted him to work with.
Speaker 10: What's the name of the motel, Missus Eddy.
Speaker 8: It's the Panhandler twenty, just outside the city.
Speaker 7: Hanhandle on Route twenty. Thanks Missus Eddie.
Speaker 8: I don't know whether I should have told you.
Speaker 10: Oh, you were perfectly right in telling me Jerry just didn't want to talk business on his honeymoon.
Speaker 7: Thanks again, Missus Edie.
Speaker 10: I know Jerry is going to be real surprised when he finds out what I've got for him.
Speaker 2: Back to the Traveling Man and just the moment. But first, what's the best soap for extra dirty hands. To get the answer, We've asked two men to make the lava wash up texts, once using ordinary to on it soap, the other lava Ready. Boys, Wow, look at plava gets that dirt. Every inch of flapa contains fifty thousand tiny scuvers Kurt's corn and thirty to fifty seconds Papa's couple action latherorus tough on dirt, cattle on hand. It contains the same soothing ingredient use an expensive hand motion.
Speaker 7: I'm up.
Speaker 2: Let's see the results first, the man who used lava, how about it. My hands are clean, really clean, no marks on the town, and yours, sir, and.
Speaker 3: You're still dirty.
Speaker 22: Ordinary soap just can't clean so deep, so.
Speaker 2: Fast, Right you are. There's nothing like lapper to get hands clean and.
Speaker 1: Keep towels fresh. So for you, Dad, for you, Mom, and the kids. Always keep Lappa handed.
Speaker 3: L A A l av.
Speaker 1: A and I'll at three of the lights. Sorry, the traveling man.
Speaker 9: Then, having located the blue Cadillac in New Orleans, we shifted our attention to the Ford, which had been stolen from the dealer who'd purchased the Cadillac. The Ford's license number was spotted by a gas station attendant in a Texas town on Route two ninety, just west of Houston. By the time the state police were notified, the car was lost again. Adrian Reynolds and I picked up the trail at this town and headed west the direction of the stolen car. Our car was radio equipped and we maintained contact with our San Antonio field.
Speaker 3: Off kfbi'd car, Well, where are you now?
Speaker 1: Just passed free?
Speaker 7: Monch?
Speaker 1: Got anything for us?
Speaker 3: Nothing yet? Nothing is past the checkpoints west of Austin.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're still with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll keep you posting right.
Speaker 7: Want me to drive a wall ship?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not tiring. How far is it Austin?
Speaker 5: Little over fifty according to this map.
Speaker 3: Looks like we're gonna draw a blank, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Maybe they were heading west on this road two ninety.
Speaker 9: How many roads branch from two ninety between Houston and Austin.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna count.
Speaker 9: And if they were smart, they'd stay off main highways, wouldn't they?
Speaker 16: Sure?
Speaker 4: But I don't think they are smart. Ship, at least the boy isn't. He could have picked up a car off the street instead of the dealer's lot.
Speaker 9: Unless he didn't know how to take one off the street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ah, that's an angle two.
Speaker 8: But how did he get the Catalan?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's possible he was just a delivery man.
Speaker 3: Possible.
Speaker 7: The where's he running?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 9: I'll tell you that when we find him and if okay, But anyway, eat eat, yeah, lunch. Look, you've been to the movies, you watch television.
Speaker 5: Did you ever see a federal agency down to eat? You got me there.
Speaker 3: You can't do anything as dull as well. Go ahead.
Speaker 22: We just got word from the Sheriff's office at Hillman, a motel on Route twenty, checked out a forty nine forward last night with Louisiana license to O six.
Speaker 3: How far are you from the town of Dry River.
Speaker 4: Uh, let's talk about thirty miles.
Speaker 22: You're closer than the sheriff and Hillman. It's the Panhandle Motel Route twenty about ten miles west of Belgium.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're on the way.
Speaker 3: Keep in touch, call if you want help.
Speaker 9: While we were heading for the Panhandle motel, the driver of the stolen Ford was packing his bag getting ready to check out.
Speaker 5: I mean you got my shaving things in that one? Yes, jar figure out the car he was.
Speaker 8: In a minute, don't get my coat? And then this is Bowman.
Speaker 7: Yes, glad to major Missus Bowman. I've heard a lot about you from your mother.
Speaker 13: Hello, Jerry, ohay, Hey sure, I had a hard time finding you.
Speaker 7: Too, aren't you with Aren't you going to introduce me to your wife? Jerry? I don't know this.
Speaker 5: This This is mister Morton. I was working for him in Miami.
Speaker 7: This is mister Sam Donner from our office. Missus Bowman, Sam, why don't you help missus Bowman take that stuff out of her car?
Speaker 3: Right did?
Speaker 7: I'd like to talk to Jerry minute.
Speaker 8: Jerry, I'll let him help you out now.
Speaker 6: I'll be right on close the door, Sam, Yes, I'll.
Speaker 7: Be right at.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 7: Nick. There's that Cadillac, Jerry. I didn't see it out in the parking space.
Speaker 5: Nick, I needed do real bad.
Speaker 7: I sold it.
Speaker 5: Look, I got most of the money with me.
Speaker 7: I'll give you what I have and i'll work that made you just think you could get away with this cheery Listen, I know it looks bad. I'll pay it back to you.
Speaker 10: I swear told you not to try going into business for yourself.
Speaker 5: I wasn't Nick, We were just going to California for a honeymoon.
Speaker 7: We were coming back. It's the proof, Nick, you gotta believe me.
Speaker 10: How much did you get to the cadileag eighteen hundred? You're lie, lie, Give me whatever do you've got?
Speaker 5: Sure here, you'll take it the whole eighteen hundred here.
Speaker 13: You just said you were harder like I had. What you gave me for driving like is stupid, punk, Jerry, You know that.
Speaker 7: But maybe I did make a missake, make you.
Speaker 13: Tag the first time you drove a car down, just a stupid pool room punk, and I kind of you. We had to change our whole setup in Miami, our whole setup.
Speaker 7: We changed it.
Speaker 13: Joe says, no cars will come down till I take care of you. You mean take care of you. That doesn't get through your dumb skulls. Nick, I paid made me every minute you were loose with that Cadillac. Some cop could have picked you up and lifestyle whole operation.
Speaker 7: Let me talk to Joe. Let me call on that talking anybody, get your bag? What you got a car right there?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, pay your bill, we'll go in your car. Go where Houston First, Sam will put your wife on the train.
Speaker 7: Then you and Sam and I'm gonna go for a trip where you'll find that. No, no, I'm not going with you. You're not so stupid. You don't know what this dwarf right in your face? Chare you don't act up? I mean that you pick up the baby. Let's see. I g come on, don't forget the Dermos bottle. If let me call Joe, take your wife's coat to come on, Dreie. Go ahead, Hey, your bill, I'll wait.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning, I'd like.
Speaker 3: To check out. Please.
Speaker 9: As we were turning into the Panhandle Motel, a forty nine Ford drove out. The license number was two eight dollars six nine one Louisiana registration.
Speaker 3: Our twelve KFPI.
Speaker 1: Just spart of the Ford coming out of the motel.
Speaker 9: We're going after them.
Speaker 3: Whoa which directum? Are they going west?
Speaker 1: Unfunny?
Speaker 3: Well send him a park on that in case they know you. They won't loses.
Speaker 12: We'll keep in touch, okay, Chef stem.
Speaker 9: We overtook the stole and fed five miles from All of the occupants of the car surrendered without resistance.
Speaker 1: As a result of their capture, we were.
Speaker 9: Able to break up the new York to Miami Carthft Rings, all of whose members, including Jerry Bowman, received long terms in prison. Bowman's wife, Alma, suffered a great shock on learning the true nature of her husband's business. She's known to have visited him numerous times in prison. The next eight years, Jerry Bowman will cease to be the traveling Man, and aw.
Speaker 2: Bill Foreman wants to tell you how to get your husband off to work with a.
Speaker 1: Smile, just as easy as can be.
Speaker 18: Just curve him a cup of delicious Nest Cafe instant coffee along with those breakfast bacon and egg. Hey, how he'll go for that richer Nest Cafe flavor, a deliciously different partier flavor no other coffee has, Yes, ma'am, And here's why Nest Cafe takes choice coffee, fine coffee, and then full bruise them to bring you more of that real, rich part of the bean goodness than any other coffee. Look, why not find out for yourself, get Nest Cafe at your grossest tomorrow, and then let that first delicious tape tell your husband and you that no other coffee instant or ground gives you the richer flavor of Nest Cafe Instant Coffee. You save money too with Nest Cafe Instant Coffee up to twenty five cents a pounds over ground coffee.
Speaker 2: In the Night Story, Rose very right played the part of Almer and Bob Reddick with Jerry. The radio coomatizations for the FBI in Pis and War are written by Louis Palmetteer and Jack Bath. These programs are produced and directed by Betty Mandebil. All names and characters used on the program are fix ficious. Any similarity to the person's living or dead is purely coincidental. This program is based on Frederick Alcollins' book The FBI in Pias and War and is not an official program of the FBI.
Speaker 1: The FBI in Pias and War was brought to you by.
Speaker 2: Lava, the sap that gets primy hands cleaner, faster and ordinary hope ever can, and by Nus Cafe Instant.
Speaker 1: Coffee, the coffee with the richer hearts of the bean flavors.
Speaker 2: Again, we want to remind you to be sure to listen to next Wednesday story Killer at.
Speaker 1: Large on the FB High in Pipson War, same time, same Thace.
Speaker 7: This is the CBS Radio network,