Speaker 1: Didn't know if we were be recording this ever again. And here we are sitting here kind of promo, not doing it in an interview, not answering questions, not talking about whatever someone wants me to talk about. I'm kind of promo here for the geek versus glet And that's why I am a hit record. I'm lending the rip. That's what you get from me, you know, And that's why I I am. We're prepared to think for the rest of them, because some of them may have missed the gallant. Some of them may have thought, oh yeah, I'd like to.
Speaker 2: Do that again.
Speaker 1: They don't crave the gauntlet like I have. The gallant has been gone for a thousand and ninety four days, and I'll get to some other stuff that why that number has stuck with me for a very long time. But I am here to do what I do best. Some things have changed. Sure, I'm more busy. I got more responsibilities. It's always been like that, right, but I got even more so to be weighing on the shoulders to keep me down. So that's something that, of course can always play in these things. But as far as gameplay wise, I'm always right where I usually was right in the middle. I'm probably a little better in some aspects. I mean, you've been back then, but right in the middle. Never the worst, never the best, sometimes the most versatile in video games. But what happens where I get them? Where I beat them where they don't want to admit it. But you can look at the clip of every person I've played in the Gauntlet in the past has been a little rattled. But what's up here? And that's where I've always been better than the rest. And that's the thing I have since I came back. I said, you know, I'm wearing this jacket, and this jacket I came back, and I said, it's gonna be a better person. Can try better, be nicer, be more kosher, be less aggressive with people, right, But I I can't do that here. That's my biggest strength, It's always been my biggest strength. I have to become who many people hate, who I have to become who many people unsubscribed to the channeled. I have to become the person that many people be after taping annoyed, mad at me when talked to me for a couple of weeks, I had to become the person that ted his parents hated when they watched me a stream, like, who the fuck is this guy? Because yeah, that's who I am. That's what I bring to the geek for his content. I'm travels fucking snail. That's what I do here. So it's changed nothing. Let's go around the other stuff. Try to put the past. It's not personal, it's all business. I hope the geeks are ready for that. I hope they're ready to go back into it. We've had a nice three calm years of just chilling being friends, but there's no friends. This shit is serious this time all right. Whom I'm most looking forward to seeing this weekend, you know, Dylan. I would love to furst them in a match where I get the advantage and just squash him, just embarrassing him like he used to embarrass me those first two Brownsland tournament. I get it right, playing games I've never played before, hate playing Yeah, real tough guy. But then boom when I had to beat him for the title, sarahs. Luckily I've always beat that man. He's never beaten me, so maybe it gives him little extra ovation. But I love putting old notch there, Taylor. I'll get to Kirkland is the man I want to meet the most. It's random, don't know what's gonna happen. Maylf the way another year, but I'm sick and tired of chasing this guy. He won the title. He got to be the last keek for a Scotland champion. Congratulations, that's a title, that's a legendary spot I wanted and no matter what happens, Sure's defended the belt this weekend, but he always had that in that first season. He'll be the last key for Scotland Champion, and congratulations to him. I accept my loss and that was it. But now I've had to reopen Pandora's bottle. I've had to go back and think about it. I've a gv day with the leading up here, seen a lot of clips, and I beat him to zero. That first match embarrassed him. You go back and watch Madden, You've se crushed him. And then after that we've had nothing but super close matches, some of the best matches of Gauntlet history, and he's one of the top. Every single time Triple threats the one v ones all of it right, and that stinks. I am tired of being the chaser. I am tired of hearing about being the last champion. I'm tired of sure the league and it, but he never had to defend that. He sat in the background and waited and wait for all of us to pick each other apart. And again, kudos to him, but to me, that's a cowards act. And the thing about Kirklnpatster is he's never felt this heat before. He's always liked to be Switzerland in the middle, off the sidelines, keeping to himself, right, But this time he's under the heat. Everybody is gunning for him. He's like to play Switzerland. Before, He's liked to be on the sideline, stay out of the equations, not get his And that's the thing about Kirkland. In the past, He's loved to be Switzerland staff to side, stay out of the drama, the controversy, all that right, pick the bones, but he can't. This time. He's the reigning defending last week for his GONA champion, all the targets, all the heat is gonna be on his ass and I don't think he can take it. And I want to be the one to take him down. I want to beat him. I want to beat him so bad that next year. He's talking about me and that man he had an eagle before. And here's the thing. Everybody else did their promos, their interviews before, promote everything, Tell people what we're thinking, get the word out there, give us Collins back. The champion himself too lazy or didn't care enough to do it. That's one thing people might not like my attitude. But when I'm the champion, when I'm the fucking champion, I'm out there, my face out there, it's plastered. I'm promoting. I'm talking about why should be here, why he should watch, why it's on the best content on the internet. You don't care. He's just there to happy to get a win. So I would be the I would love to be the one to do it. But if it's not me, it's gonna be somebody else. Now, Taylor, you know Wolf Order for Life. We've recently put that back together. We put our differences aside and the Wolf Ward started in get for Scotland as chairman. He's a player. We won multiple championships that season. We were the last ever teams champion. We ran that season season two most watch season because of us, because of the Wolf Order and what we brought to it and we're back together, and I actually don't want to play him. Really, we are in a good spot. We had that wrestling match, and I just worry if we play each other again, how the breakup happened and kind of facilitated and kept going could re emerge itself. I hope not. I hope if I have to play him and the wolf order stays the same. I hope if I dip back into this personality and find this inner Travis, that I stay the same after I can tell everybody it's entertainment and fun and we can shake hands and have a good time. But things have changed in the past, and I don't want them change in the future. So I hope to not actually first to their field. But if that's what's gonna come down to, if it's him on one side and me on the other side, and he comes around that corner and I gotta put him down, I will not hesitate, not for a second. Mystery Opponents. Good thing is I get to know the Mystery opponents because I'm chairman. So I think we're gonna have a lot of fun. And what would it mean to win this. It would mean a lot, I you know, I'm not the person that's won the most, not the person with the most titles. I did win all the titles, first first ever person to win the main title sports style teams title. Whatever I digress, nothing to bring about there, No one talks about that when the main title sports title, team title, of the team's title with two different partners. I don't actually think anyone can say that two time world champion I had the best stats of the tournament. But the problem is I can never close it. That's the only thing, the one and only thing, even Kirkland, to beat them. That's getting some revenge. That's been some long years built up of Man, he's had my number by then day. I can still say I beat him. I became the first sports champion. I can say that I beat him, But I cannot say I want a tournament. I finished second twice, I finished third another time. Uh. That tournament that Kirkland won was to beat me in a very He got a fucking blue shell. Oh look at the skill of that guy, right, he got a blue shell. Wo. So I should have already been a winner. And but maybe that's good. Maybe I need the pressure, Maybe I need that as maybe I need one more thing to accomplish, to bring this part of me out, to bring this demon out of me, because maybe I just would feel I've accomplished at all, But it's it would mean a lot. It would be one. It would be that last kind of gall of thing off my back. To win a Gatlet tournament, it's very tricky, has a lot of luck games, a random you don't know who you're playing, you don't know what you're playing. There's bets it could go anyway. So it's very tough. As we let this car pass by as they ruined my promo, just like many other people try to do in the past. But I would just talk over them and they'd get an anyway because they go, oh, man, like has just have a clip for everything? And how does he have a comeback yet? I guess I'm just going this way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of spoke. So Geeger's Gatland the Giver's Scotland Cup to be exact, right, It's gonna be big because anybody that wins this tournament is going to make history. The two mystery people to give you some of that, and Aussie I think we now know Sarrus is one of them. Uh, they've never won a tournament. Myself and Taylor have never won a tournament. Uh. If Dylan or I were to win, because we're counting the Gauntlet Cup the equivalent of a championship, that would be the third time for myself for him, that would be history breaking. We are tied at two mean done for world championships. Kirkland would win and I need to find a title for the first time. There's a lot of firsts that are gonna happen, and I did not get to be the last Geek First Golant champion, but I will be the first Geek First Cup winner. And I'm looking very forward to seeing you all there. Get ready because it's the geek first fucking Gauntlet.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people have asked me when I'm walking around the street, when I'm in the middle of an interview. You know, Dylan, what type of player are you nowadays when it comes to the Gauntlet compared to when that thing started? And you know, I think the biggest thing for me is that time has passed right the Gauntlet. I can't remember when exactly it started, but it was an early geek first thing and as many people know, we celebrate our ten year anniversary this year. I'm not the same guy I was back then. I'm a lot different. My mind has changed, I've aged a lot. My reaction time is a whole lot worse. And I think, you know, when I think back to that time in my life, I was going to melee tournaments all the time.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: When I wasn't in melee tournaments, I was playing counter Strike or Overwatch or Heroes of North, all these competitive online games. All the games I was consuming at the time was all competitive stuff, and so it's easy for me to take those ideas, the mentalities of learning and growth and learning techniques and technical skill and translate that to all the crazy, hectic games that we play in the Gauntlet.
Speaker 2: That's not who I am anymore.
Speaker 3: I've I'm jaded, a little bit faded. I'm just a simple single player gamer these days for the most part, and so I'm just not being brushed up on those skills as much. So I'm I'm very different, and I think I've hopefully that also comes with a little bit of wisdom. But I definitely think in terms of the technical element, I'm not quite the gamer and player I was back then.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. I have evolved. I think I've changed.
Speaker 3: I think I still have a good shot even if I don't have those same skills I wants had. Who am I most looking forward to face off in the tournament? I think the answer for me here it's gotta be one Kirkland Patzer, because I just can't think off the top of my head of an iconic match between the two of us. You know, I think early on in the gallet is when I found the most success, and then at some point I stepped back to a hiatus. I went behind the microphone, became the commentator, the voice of the Gauntlet, and that's when Kirklin really rose to prominence, and mostly through the sports title, and that was not really ever my realm. So I think our paths just never really crossed. I'm sure we've had some matches over the years, but I just can't really recall anywhere. And I think about Taylor when I think about Travis. We have many iconic matches over the years, big moments, things I can think back on. So I feel like me and Kirklin are do for a nice face off here. I know we did chess last year on the stream but like I think we really need a nice, good Gauntlet match to just, I don't know, feel each other out. I think that's such a fun part of the gaunlet is you really just getting each other's heads, and I kind of want that. I think it's time for me and Kirkland have a big showdown. Do I think that I'll be seen as a big target as I've kind of been the most winning player in the Gauntlet history?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: But I think for the most part, a lot of the players, I think everyone really focuses on what is that next match, That's what they're focused on, and so I just think when we have a small pool of players who are all very competitive, you kind of got to be wary of everyone. And like I said, it's been a while since I kind of had that early win early on. I've had a couple over the years since then, for sure, But I think it's a little bit different these days. And I think maybe I'm not as seen as a big of a threat as I once was, just because I've been away from it for so long. But I think if anyone is sleeping on me, is not really thinking of me as a threat, that's gonna be their big issue. So if they're thinking about someone else as their top dog, that's good for me, and I kind of wanted to be that way.
Speaker 1: I'd like to lay low a.
Speaker 3: Little bit and then just come in with a surprise attack. I think that's a good game plan for me. How do you prepare for mystery opponents? And I can't even expand that, like, how do you prepare for mystery games? I think it's a big part of the Gauntlet. We have a lot of games in there which are just deep games of skill games that both players are expert on. But so much of the Gauntlet is you're being thrown in a game that you maybe don't know super well or you've at least not played it in like a one v one competitive setting, and so that changes things dramatically in terms of the strategy, the kind of things you have to employ to get a victory. And that's the same with players too. You don't really know exactly who you're going to face up again, so it depends who they beat, who they lose to, and so you might be facing off people you weren't expecting and in games you're not expecting, So I think.
Speaker 2: You got to be quick on your feet.
Speaker 3: You can try and prepare, but you know, there's so many different games that could show up, so many different opponents you could have. You can't plan for every permutation. And I think a good thing is, though, you got to be observant when they're playing their other games. Like let's say it's around one, I'm facing off against Travis. Maybe around two comes around on up against Taylor. But if I was watching Taylor's previous match against Kirkland or someone, maybe I can get into his head a little bit. What was Taylor thinking, what set him off, what pissed him off? Can I do those same things or what are the things that he kind of pulled out a kirk clam that he was able to beat. Maybe I can kind of avoid some of those things. So I think it's good to be observant of everyone, and you know, when it's a mystery opponent, you can only do so much, but really just take it slow, slow it down. I think people get really jittery, they get really excited, and they want to go do everything fast. But I think sometimes it's good to just slow the pace down. Whatever their paces that they're going change it if they're really slow maybe you got to go really fast. Maybe if they're really fast, you got to go really slow. I think that's just a good general rule of thumb that I try and aim to do. And how would it feel if I won Maing Geek first Gauntlet history, holding the title for a third time.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it.
Speaker 3: Would feel really good, just because, as I said at the very beginning, at the first question, there just I'm not the guy I once was. I don't think I have just that crazy confidence. I remember going to that first Gauntlet tournament. It was long, there was many rounds, all sorts of different games were thrown in there, so I was prepped for others I weren't. Weren't and I weren't he wasn't, And you know, I think I was prepared for that kind of thing. I could go up against anyone no matter what the situation was, but the game was and I don't really have that anymore. Like I think I've definitely seen over the years some pitfalls, like if I get thrown into conquest, you know, I won't be confident in doing that one, just because the randomness has taken me before. Randomness and a bit of skill for sure, and so I think there's certain games that can maybe throw me off, but you know, I think it would feel good if I can prove myself and maybe if I do get thrown into conquest and if I can get that victory, that it's gonna feel good. It's gonna be a nice redemption moment. So I think even if I don't win, it's still so much fun to jump in there, do some commentary.
Speaker 2: See these matches have the big moments.
Speaker 3: But yeah, making history is something not everyone gets to do in their lifetime, and so that's something that definitely on my goal, my list of goals, my bucket list. And you know I was the first geek for as Scontlet champion. I want to do the first three timer as well. The only thing I find losing at is like the sports title. That's fine, that's not really my bag, and I don't think I have any pride when it comes to that. But even teams, I really like working on a team with someone else, So any other belt, I got to be there, give it my best, give it my all, try my hardest, and prove that I am the best that the gig for Scontlet has ever had and ever will have.
Speaker 4: Hello ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Field here ready for my geek versecontlet interview. Now, first question, what type of player do you think you'll be compared to when the Gauntlet started? What type of player? Endearing, hardworking, and probably a loser. There's a lot of that going on. I'd say that's the type of player I was that I could be compared to. But if we're being specific and I'm actually compared to one of the other players, well I can't be because everyone else won. So I think that's how I would answer that question. But number two, so again, I've never won a Gauntlet tournament. You know, woe is me? Worst stats in a tournament, just that's you know, two for two. Whoa, I'll doubla. How do I prepare for that? You know, you don't really prepare for it. You just you get slapped in the face and you walk it off, ready to conquer.
Speaker 2: The world again.
Speaker 4: But you get slapped in the other direction this time, and you know, it just really kicks you down. So you know, you dust yourself off, you get back up, and then all of a sudden you're being slapped both sides of the face at the same time. So we'll see how this goes. But you just you gotta stay on top of your game. You just can't let you know, things bring you down. You gotta stay focused. Who am I most wanting to face off against? In this tournament? You know, there's a whole bunch of great guys in this roster. They work hard, they play hard, They do lots of things involving hardness, and it's hard for me to pick someone to share that that you know, work hardness ethic with and that play hardness with. So who I want to face off against most?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, Kirklin.
Speaker 4: I've had my ups and downs, Travis. You know, I've had my my ups. And I think Dylan is the sneak, you know, he just he sneaks in there, you think he got it on this game, and the man just comes out, no money controller. It's like he heroes like a six finger on both his hands and just starts just you know, just go and playing magic with that controller and just will school you. So I'd like to I like to take him head on and drop a best of on him potentially, So we'll see. Now, this next one, this is a this is an intimate, intimate question how am I feeling having to pinch potentially face off against my reunited Wolforder teammate. You know, me and Travis, we've been through thins, and we've been through thicks, and it's an established order that is the Wolf and we've gone through a lot, so to be facing off against him, I want that belt, That's all I'll say. I just I want that belt. That's whatever really really want. So no motions, no no feelings, no hearts, no hard feelings. So how do you prepare for any mystery opponents? Now, Travis got me one time before with a mystery opponent, well maybe two. One was Ruben and that really caught me off guard because I just wasn't expecting it. Ruben is Ruben, and Ruben was there and I was like what and he's like yeah. And another time it wasn't really a surprise, but I was tricked into playing Smash Bros Melee against the supposed Pan solo. But we all know who Pencilo's real identity is. Anyways, I digress. It was just an absolute nightmare and I got absolutely cremated.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how anyone could be prepared for mystery opponents. I mean, I could be I could be doing my thing and then all of a sudden, s Pubs could just walk in the living room and be like, oh fuck, are we going to town on fortnite, Bud, And I'm just gonna get absolutely decimated. So you just you can't anticipate the chairman's madness and what he's doing. You just you just can't.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 4: So how would I feel to win a tournament?
Speaker 2: Finally? I mean, like, how do you how do.
Speaker 4: You put the words into into my mouth to even state such a thing? Right, like to win my first tournament. I've won a few other things, you know, and those things they got their own merits, but when it comes to a tournament, it's always a demerit. I don't want those demerits anymore. I want the merits I want to I want the up merits, not the de merits. So just to win it would be amazing. I could come home as a respectable father and husband to my wife and my child. They would look at me in a new light and think, you know what, this guy, this fucking guy right here, he's fucking hard.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna give it my all.
Speaker 4: I look forward to uh facing off against my opponents and competitors, and uh best of luck to you all.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, end recording.
Speaker 1: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the bread and Butter. I am. I guess I'm still the Messenger. I should be the longest reigning Get for Scotland champion. I'm gonna change at some point the former chairman and the creator of Get for Scotland. Trust. Now I'm joined by Smash.
Speaker 2: I am the longest raining sports Championship Kirk com Patzer.
Speaker 4: And the Smash Free for All champ taylor Field.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that's somewhere I can't wait to get to, because yeah, this is what this is. Now, this is where people and especially some of the newer people because I don't know, God, I imagine maybe Clay Hansy, maybe Carl I think those are the only people of the Patrons that were maybe around at the very beginning as far as this stuff. Because it's like we did, like this is for We're gonna send off a video or whatever cast and even if you've not watched any Gate for Scolle, which would recommend if you're in a video games because there's just some fun stuff that went all a long and we're gonna talk about today. We're gonna give you behind sea stuff like we're gonna give you arguments we had, We're gonna give you the storylines that didn't happen. There's multiple things like fun like juicy stuff they're gonna talk about. But even if you not watch those, it's worth the story of like how we did stuff and everything like that. But yeah, what we're doing is we're doing a sort of send off and we're gonna ask these gentlemen too if they have their matches prepared of like who they want to, you know, announce that they're versing at the charity stream if it works out. But we're doing a sendoff because like we said before, it takes a lot of time and it is like it's not a lot like as far as like the monotation wise or the monetization wise. It's lots of fun, but for the amount of work, we just don't have the time to justify that when we got so much cast going and we're hopefully doing other projects next year and stuff. And it's so funny because we had done the idea was to do four events this year, but even doing the four, I was like, fuck, like with even my schedules, like editing. Man, it was like I that's where this And I was like, how this idea happen? It's like it probably happened because I didn't have kids, because when you look at season one and two, which we're gonna talk about, and the opening season, we recorded so much fucking content for this thing, like the matches time, and I remember where we used to just go to Dylan's house and we'd be there like for four to five hours and stuff like that, you know, And like, I think that that's why I liked the twenty four hour stream because it's the closest to that. Because don't get me wrong, it was lots of work, but man, I think we had, like I personally had tons of fun. And that's why I was gonna say, open up. I don't really know how this got started as idea. I think it was my idea because it's very like people see, it's very wrestling, like we have lots of video games stuff, but there's lots of storylines and twists and turns, so like I want to do something like that, But I don't know if you two recall, like how did this even how do we have this idea to we're going to make like a mini Eastwards League? Because I I don't recall the kernel like the podcast I do and other shows I kind of do, but this I don't remember, like how did it start? Because I'll look at when we when this came out. So this dropped and the first match dropped in January of twenty seventeen, but we recorded it all in December and stuff like that, so it was sometime in Christmas twenty sixteen, so that was year two of geek Verse, and I don't remember what we were I spawned this, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it just like when we're playing and Smash or something. Natural competitive competitiveness came out, and then like Strikers probably got brought up and then right probably just like snowballed from there into making like a full on tournament, and then it probably didn't start the way that we planned it and then morphed into what it was.
Speaker 1: You jog my memory probably how it starts. I remember we live streamed one time. It was me and Taylor versus Briggs in Dylan. We live stream a Strikers match and was really close, and that was our first everthing, we did the rematch for us versus Dylan Taylor, the Dylan Breaks, and we did the like hype videos and like some like packages and everything like that. It sucked because we did the rematch and me and Taylor just like creamed Dylan and breaks. It didn't really live up to the hype of that first one. But that's how I feel like it must have started some sort of kernel there because we like we were like, oh, we should do this more often and stuff like that. But Taya, do you remember the early days of this.
Speaker 4: I remember it being through Strikers.
Speaker 5: That's that's kind of where it started, because we did our promotional videos and everything like that.
Speaker 2: So I really kind of laid the groundwork down.
Speaker 4: And I don't remember the conversation, but I remember you kind of piecing it together, and I just I took it as this was going to be a yeah, like a game session, just playing a bunch of games.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I remember not really understanding the full concept of it back then because.
Speaker 2: I took it as with the entire podcast. I don't know what down.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just more like, yeah, okay, we're all just friends, like me and I was just gonna play a bunch of games and just like keep it kind of like more low key. I didn't know it was going to be going super in depth of storylines and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel like there's a shift from we did that fun stuff and because I got them, We're going to go through some playlists and whatnot and then see we there was a good divide here. And now I'm gonna show the opening package for what we did initially for this as we had to crown a champion, right and we used my wrestling tittle that I got. I'm gonna do a screen share and technically the season one, the one that we did is to crown a champion. It' said after a fourteen week tournament. Like I was like, god, we had fourteen weeks worth of video content. But what it was is we just went to Dill. Now Kirklam was not there because Kirklam was sick, so he was he did not partake in any of this tournament stuff like that. That's why you'll see Emily got the got the nudget here because it was everybody. It was all six members of Geek first. But yeah, this is the opening oh Man, look at these fucking like final cut pro graph stuff like that. But the idea was we're gonna have all the geek first members like in a tournament and stuff like that, and it was gonna crown champion. But I remember we just recorded, like we got to Dylan's like in the middle afternoon and we left like eleven pm, twelve at night, like.
Speaker 2: We fourteen weeks of content.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta do. That's why, that's what we're gonna start doing, stuff like that, who is the Ultimate Geek and stuff like that. I have to I'll get audio because we did interviews and everything like that, and this was like so bare bones, like I don't even know why I picked the plant obviously as usual, tell me if you can hear it, you hear this.
Speaker 2: I got some audio.
Speaker 1: And the reason we went with this is because we never, for me and never figured out like a good logo for.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of tribulations on the logo, holyh but you.
Speaker 1: And I could we never cracked the case on it, you know, like we never cracked the case of what was a good logo for it? And we know, like maybe when we revived, which I would love to one day when we have a jump. Look at these look at these lame ball entrances to it's just using hurta welcome.
Speaker 6: To the.
Speaker 4: No, this is going to be their kids are going to watch this.
Speaker 1: Skinny, I don't look skinny now.
Speaker 2: Well you're just bulk here. Your arms are like the size of two of this this guy's are I look poor jack than you're here? You got the Henry Cavill hair.
Speaker 1: Is my own podcast, Get the fun out of here?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: And there it was in the suit I went with, so like I just had the idea of just wrestling like that. They would always wear suits and stuff and I wanted to stand out and things like that. And then yeah, this is Dylan So people don't know. This is Dylan Muss's basement. This is where we filled a lot of the podcasts originally, and this is where we're in there, like like look behind them in the curtain. That curtain is just upstairs to Dylan's like base parents living room right there, so they're hearing all this go down. Shout out to his parents were putting out a lot of ship in those early days that we had to do.
Speaker 7: So I haven't really practiced any of these games.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe a couple of Yeah, until Dylan two years later. I practice, everything was faster. It was much better back then, you know, so and then this is where and know it's so funny. So these graphics I'll try to find after so the the kick Ass, I forgot about the kick Ass. I forgot to So, no, what's son knowing these graphics that come up. They're not the greatest, but I at least like them for something. There was an update with found cut Pro, so when we went to season one, I no longer had these graphics anymore. I was so pissed because they're.
Speaker 4: Like games going around tonight, very very intense, and every geek of the deep person shirts days they're egging. But I twenty step higher.
Speaker 7: I got my hat here, I got the whole creed.
Speaker 1: And I will say I think that the Gauntlet Gay Taylor, I think people saw a personality for me that no one had.
Speaker 2: Ever seen before. I think so.
Speaker 4: I think I just can't fat on this fucking the beard with no mustache.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't look like I could be an Amish man.
Speaker 1: You kind of could, yeah, I don't know. Yeah, but no, I think this people because you're a bit more quiet like when we first start. But I think it's got a lot of personality here.
Speaker 8: So I'm just but you already know that because by the time you watch us all have already won and there's Travis.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll go to the finals.
Speaker 1: But because there's a great video I knew with here that was one of my favorite things I ever did, right, brings us here. But yet so I think after this is when Emily comes out, because shout out to Emily because she was not even supposed to be she was not supposed to be her at all. Kirklan got sick and we were like, oh no, what do we do? I'm like, hey, you want to be in this in a game and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of like the Fear Factor intros or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I have no idea why we didn't like this, Like I have nothing, like no memory of what this was going to be and stuff like that. Young fluff. Right, we've come a fault, We've gone a long way.
Speaker 2: I get up captions on close Captain.
Speaker 7: I think all the other members.
Speaker 2: Like the music's louder than his words.
Speaker 9: Your dog advantaged Okay, I'm gonna be able to take one game off them next thing.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't know what it's doing. A good job.
Speaker 2: This is a very good job. Actually mentally they will be done.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what this was is we just okay, now he's gonna be done. Oh no, sollelujah. So I will say though, this picture of Dylan one of my favorites ever because I did, like use the sharpened tool back in the day, Taylor Field. But like when you used to put this picture of Dylan on posters, he looked fucking sick, like he looked like a like it's the colors everything he had, the shirt, the red, he looked fucking so cool. Briggs. That was just a pure I edited it and uploaded and.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go that's cut off.
Speaker 1: This body's cut. Oh here's another thing too. For some reason, we never got a p and G of Briggs before this started. So this is actually just a photo of Briggs from our like five like our one year anniversary cast, and I just cut that and put that in there. This was a case of we had done this and as I've tub before, we have like the laptop for the PC geek ferst one and I had stuff on that. I wish we had that in those days because this was me on my Mac AIRR. Fuck guys, this was like it was so like That's why it's like I would see this. I'm like, I'm not re uploading it. I don't care. Briggs is staying small and everything like that. So, but the idea was, yeah, seven rounds and we did a bunch of different games. So the first tournament was, oh, look, they even have the rounds area. It was a point based system like we do, but it was everyone was gonna have a one on one encounter and stuff like that, and then there was teams and we'll get to it. But there was actually the movie One, which I'm gonna make Taylor rewatch because we're we're bringing that back for this tournament like this geek for one, because what the idea was. We were trying to do Geek for It's like, okay, let's have game stuff and movie stuff. Yeah. I was so mad that this graphic win away fell league. Oh for sure, me for sure, me for sure, me, I'm probably this is all me on here. It's like, yeah, there you go. But I hated that we didn't have uh these graphics anymore because it was great to have there. But yeah, so it was just like this tournament and we'll go we're not gonna watch these all go quickly where Yeah I think I didn't even notice the no tea and then yeah, I think Dylan takes this one right here and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: The graftics look awesome, like like totally especially even like first year, like itea holds up.
Speaker 1: Not too bad. But yeah, then we lost one. Yeah, Dylan took that first one there and then let me get out of here and see what the next match was. And then after that we had myself and Emily in a really close geek for like a goal, bye one Briggs, and you played Revenge the Scith. Oh my god, oh I remember that one.
Speaker 2: Pulled that one up. I missed that. I didn't see the this one. The call dute you want Revenge of the Sith?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I will. Yeah, let's pull that up here, so uh and funny enough. Yeah, before that, there was a round between Jessica and Taylor where Jessica won. This was the thing where Taylor, if you recall, you didn't win a single match in this whole tournament.
Speaker 4: No I did, which was it again the Mario party, it was a three ways right.
Speaker 1: Right right, that was the only one you won. But after that it was not you. You did not have a.
Speaker 2: Good I go.
Speaker 4: I'll say that after we can clear our thoughts. I got some word about that.
Speaker 1: Like the whole show, where after we can clear the.
Speaker 2: Whole, like fourteen the whole first like fourteen week here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so what we used to do is and I don't you know, we all got difference of opinions here. But I will say for me, my favorite years of the Gauntlet League was when it was the first few years when it was power Oh man, I got two different audios going on with like my audio just comes through one ear. But anyways, I did prefer when we did this system of all the games were random, or majority of them were, because that's what this whole turam was is we had a bag of game names. Look at that, we had a bag of game names, and we would just pull them to be random. And I think around the end of season two and season three, once this thing got more serious, two things started. One people started training for stuff, which I liked the aspect of, but I liked I loved the anything could happen. It was, and I felt like the matches were a lot more you know, maybe I won a bit more back to day, but I felt like the matches were a bit more crazy because you didn't know who was gonna win. It was random game. And that was the thing too where we got to this point of well, we got the games ahead of the time and Dylan start because wh Dylan took over Cheerman, he did do things differently and I understood that aspect of the training, but the idea of knowing the game so far in advances like okay, and like I said, definitely for myself where I didn't have as much time to practice, but I loved the random eyes game. I affect You're with me as far as back in the days, like well, maybe not here with the first tournament, but I feel like the random stuff kind of helped you out a bit in times.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when the matches were like this, he's just getting sass kicked And yeah, I went into this match actually thinking like I felt good because we.
Speaker 5: Both were like one v one here at this point, and uh are like one and one points, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I felt good. But then things started to really go downhill?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then yeah, let's bring up this movie Charades one. So this was it's no, this isn't the one though. The movie Guessing game is the one that you didn't right, Yeah. Yeah, So the movie trivia, Yeah, this was just there's like a great shot of breaks here, and this is what we did. We had movie stuff in here and everything like that, used to try to and then eventually the same thing. We lost the movie thing because again I'll complain, we have to complain. I felt like people were just pissed that I was always fucking winning all these ones, just like blockbusters. So that got taken out. And when we did that six way smash, I was also not happy about that because it was all like, oh, we gotta do a we gotta do a multi person match for the title this and that. It's like no one else ever had to do that. But oh, where's the one. I gotta find the one with breaks because I used it for years as far as the opening with him, Oh here we go. But yeah, we did movie trivia where it was like guess this movie, and then this one was movie Charades and stuff like that. I think it's coming up. Oh yeah, it is coming up. Here we go. Yeah, he got the great I think he was trying to do line King. You know, I'll put the audio out see, and this is Briggs and Jessica, who like I'm not not not saying against them in real life. That's but I don't feel like they always had the best chemistry and they would always butt aheads of time. So they were the one doing trivia together, and you're one, Oh, he's doing one donations. That's that's any series shrinking a dulmation Briggs, he's pretty good one on one. And then the dalmation.
Speaker 10: Guys.
Speaker 1: Another one was that didn't happen? Good for you? And then I don't know if these comments were still here. It was an NHL match. What were I can't remember what the teams did? Any editor that I can't remember? Was it you me.
Speaker 2: Taylor or was it I feel like I've been on the majority of them.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was Briggs and me, versus Dale and you in an don't let me down. But those reason bringing this up. I want to see the comments are still here because someone's like, oh, yeah, here we go. Where is it the legends? Yeah? Also when Travis team also got the down view. That provides another unfair advantage and great to see Trass still can't get rid of his cheating ways. And then me and him went on for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit seventeen reply, Yeah, this is definitely when Travis didn't have kids. People in the comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look at this. You think you beat me in NHL. You sure about that, trash? I doubt that. By the way, I'm not Taylor. I don't know where the fuck they can. Don't worry about it. I'd easily beat you. You can't even make a good YouTube account, so I don't you too much an NHL. Oh where is it?
Speaker 2: Like years ago?
Speaker 4: He's my friendly neighbored spider man. I don't think we ever figured out who this guy was.
Speaker 1: No, I just can't remember. At one point he was just like I had respect for you, trash, even with the concert trash talking. You never backed up. I get it, we all get it. You're w wanb heal, we get it, but just don't straight up live because you're losing the argument. Hashtag exposed So I was really Yeah, I wanted to play and get as much hate as possible and stuff like that. But yeah, I don't know what The final score of this game was it wasn't good because Dylan. We'll get to this layer. Dylan never wanted to play sports games, and that became a reoccurring thing.
Speaker 4: I was very evident in this, like he did not bring it in this match.
Speaker 2: But I mean that is true.
Speaker 5: The Legends team against the regular NHL team was definitely I shouldn't have.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't went with that. I should went with another, like a Western Conference team. I think you guys were Eastern Conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should have. I think you just want to sanch you're a sanse fan, remember and rare combo of Jessica and Emley doing commentary. Don't think that's ever happened, yeah, or ever again. So that's a fact thing. But I was I gonna say, oh, sorry, get rid of the FIFA. But I wasn't gonna what the blue filter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, not much happens here and stuff like that, and even do do we get another goal? And stuff like that. But I'll try and get to the finale to wrap up this part here. Oh, I gotta show the there's two. I got a show. I'll show fucking me and Dylan call Duty, and I'll jump to you.
Speaker 4: I don't even think you got to kill his Call Duty.
Speaker 1: So that's the bag we'd pick from.
Speaker 2: And to answer your question, Travis, I do agree. I liked the role when I was random, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you. We got off that. Yeah, and then we'll just jump to the end.
Speaker 4: This is awesome, man. This is such a great match to watch.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is pretty war zone. This is pre war zone. All I knew was that Travis at this point just would shoop on me for talking Call of Duty, and I knew he like, he just wasn't into it.
Speaker 4: So just to see this as like, oh, this is great, but I mean now it's different, age Like you're like, I'd love to see a rematch of this because you're a totally different player at Called Duty now.
Speaker 1: Travis, I just don't think I could still beat Dylan because he I think you could definitely put up a good, good fight and maybe even beat him.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I should ask him if he would want to do that, because I was talking about his rematches and he wasn't sure and stuff like that. But I think I could get I think I got to kill him. The problem is with Dylan. What's gonna happen is if I tell what the call duty, He's gonna spend weeks prepping and then come in there and just destroy me. And that's why I did like the randomize because Briggs and Dylan, who did always do the home like it was always good as far as okay, you would have advantage. But oh, this was the closest I was to kill and it just didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I did not I'm not the one of the fourteen kills are curricle Matt because me and stuff anyway, So then we'll yeah, and that was like some you know, and we'll get to it. That's why I so fucking happy to beat Dylan for the title when we get to the next season. But uh yeah, that was a point where Dylan he lost, like he lost a lot of stuff. Where's some trivia and there's another what is there? Oh there was an avalon round as well for points, but we forgot record. So it's it's it did not happen. But let me get to the movie Triga. So this saved Dylan because Dylan wasn't the last place he beat me there, but he lost a lot and then he like somehow we had a points system whatever it was, and he got up there. But let's see dyl Or Taylor and Jessica with this great combo, and you're gonna be replaying this. We're gonna be doing this so.
Speaker 4: For both champs who I who am I on a team with?
Speaker 1: Well, for the teams when you were with me, but then for the sole championship matches we're not. It's just gonna be like Dylan describing the movies to us and stuff like that. So I'm bringing this back because we're we're sending the Gauntlett Fair.
Speaker 4: There's one component of this I'm excited to revisit here in this in this portion.
Speaker 1: Let's watch because I don't know if Crikl's ever seen this either time.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is so Crookland. This is semi fi. This is so what happens is after the results of this, Briggs was already far ahead you can see, and me and Dylan tide we had to play Rocket League. First time I ever played Rocket League. We won't watch that because he just fucking creamy, just like Cad, I'm just so pissed of Like if if he wouldn't have got this. It would have been me and Briggs in the final. But this is for this is the last round, and I think if I don't know, if they had a chance, but something like that. So here we go. Oh we'll go back.
Speaker 2: But three two one?
Speaker 8: Is it animated female main character?
Speaker 7: Yes, there's a team game.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind she's doing good.
Speaker 1: To think about these three questions?
Speaker 2: Did they come up before twenty ten? Doesn't help. It's so useless question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it was. It was you get to ask five questions and then you have to guess the movie.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, okay, there's.
Speaker 8: Molana, it's the new animated movie.
Speaker 1: It's all a bad question. You got it between You've got a six year seven of your gap there now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who is frozen by Frozen as well?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Will helps Disney, but would definitely narrow it down to well, there's not really any other animated movies that have come.
Speaker 2: Up with this for the past seven years.
Speaker 1: What were you thinking during this, Taylor?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get a beat on because at some point I get mad at Jessica. I don't watch cartoons with womans.
Speaker 2: The same ship. Why you bringing this back.
Speaker 5: I just got canceled myself, your character this whole garnlet.
Speaker 11: Oh no, Taylor, what did you do to yourself?
Speaker 1: You have that might be a question.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think you should get doctored to people.
Speaker 1: Ohn to think of what you guys get one more question.
Speaker 2: I think Taylor's in the last place going into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five questions, wasn't I think it's five? Maybe five or four? But yeah, Taylor's Taylor. Yeah, he won the one Mario, but he was losing every match in Jessica just doing all right because she got a win because she had to play Emily and Gears of War and Emily hint never played Gears of War. So and Jelly's just got something. Because let's brings.
Speaker 3: To the chat.
Speaker 8: What's a movie that Travis has talked about?
Speaker 6: The enemy?
Speaker 2: You can see, I can sit on my face. I don't have a fucking clue. There's no idea. He's annoyed. You want to get the situation points last place on the board, they can fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucked.
Speaker 2: It was a female lead?
Speaker 7: Isn't that a girl?
Speaker 2: Pause it right here? Pause right here? Okay, okay, the question that it wasn't that like female lead. Hang on, yeah, well that's your hint that you got. But Jessica said otherwise.
Speaker 8: Didn't have female.
Speaker 1: It was a male lead, a girl string in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see that right there she she announced earlier like the question like it was a female.
Speaker 2: So now she just sabotaged.
Speaker 1: I thought she was some of the specific movie too. Yeah, Cubo, Yeah, that what threw you off all these years. Jess wasn't wrong. It was you.
Speaker 8: We didn't guess it because he thought.
Speaker 1: Cubo was a female lead, but it wasn't. On the two strings that was out at this time.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's wild. That's the time bracket.
Speaker 7: You can.
Speaker 8: Just you're wasting our time.
Speaker 1: It was Jessica turns in a Monica from friends at this point, because yeah.
Speaker 5: I was thinking hard and like I'm I'm confident, like I was putting like some picks out there.
Speaker 12: Okay, that okay, okay, right now, hang on, I'm sweating, you're.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So the way like I remember it was, I was I was pitching things and we're trying to like figure it out, and.
Speaker 1: The quiet though you're not pitching any I.
Speaker 4: Was definitely like there were periods throughout her where I can tell. I'm pretty sure I pitched something, but yeah, like I don't. I don't remember her picking, like making pitches.
Speaker 5: And when she threw that at me, I was like, okay, okay, you think I'm intentionally trying to lose here, I'm already last on the fucking board.
Speaker 2: Look at me.
Speaker 1: I'm stressed out so hard.
Speaker 2: This is when the night really went downhill for me.
Speaker 1: Luckily it was your last match.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Saying anything.
Speaker 13: I don't know any give them thirty more things.
Speaker 2: Because we talked.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at nice guy Tray before his bag.
Speaker 5: I turned with the last two years, yes, okay, the last two years?
Speaker 2: At use this question.
Speaker 1: It's all you're getting time frames, you know, last two years.
Speaker 2: You gotta seem like I'm trying so hard. What's Jessica doing.
Speaker 4: She's just like I got stuck with this shitty teammate, That's all she's thinking.
Speaker 1: What is inside? Female lead animated Disney piss that started there? We should run this back on Twitter? You know, do.
Speaker 2: You hear that apology? Replay that apology?
Speaker 5: Just listen to my voice, listen, listen tears, please cry, and I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: What did she say, I'm pretty stoking.
Speaker 1: Oh so there you go. That's the story of that. That's there, and that signified the semi finals. And then all I gotta do is watch. So Dylan goes on. It's brings and downs, he goes on to watch or he goes on to beat uh breaks in a best of three and stuff like that. But the reason I'm pulling this up and school getting this season h one a second technically a second. So this video after Taylor lost, I had this idea, like, man, I can't because what happens case. So Taylor did finish that Mario probably won, but he was last place. He finished last. And this was good though because we did not plan what happened in season one that comes up. But it was like the start of something. It was to start of the underdog story. But here it is one of my favorite videos ever.
Speaker 14: Okay, well, okay that because by the time you watch one.
Speaker 2: Fuck here, I got the whole creedy feel going on. I'm going to kick so much, kick.
Speaker 1: Some ass and some classic games. There is everyone that had lost and stuff.
Speaker 2: Just keeps going back to intensity.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna tell Dylan, but like I said, this gave you that ship.
Speaker 2: They gave you that.
Speaker 1: Aura of.
Speaker 2: That's gonna get flagged tart, you know.
Speaker 1: But then yes, we jumped to the end rod Dylan and Briggs the Verse and Smash and will show his three games they did. They did movie Trivia again, so the same game we just did. They did the fucking sonic game that you and Jessica uh put in like Sonic Adventures. Yeah, but I think I think Briggs one that. Yeah, I think Dyl won the movie Trivia and stuff like that, and that's why I you know, if he ever says that I should have won the title. He got back up to number one spot because of the movie Trivia and he beat Briggs in the movie with Trivia. But we thought, okay, this is the way we have to endit between these two of Smash and then we'll just cup a little bit ahead here because they're gonna go on forever. And you tons, you got tons of footage of Briggs and Dylan plane smashed and wearing stuff like that. He was vocal and then yeah he got the championship. Here, where is the actual kill here?
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sure they were pretty happy to be the final two. And they thought we were a bunch of fucking loser nerds. That's I was always happy for one of us to beat these two because they always were the big gamers. But there's good And this also started a story though too, because Briggs had multiple title matches after this and he never won, like it took the well we'll get to that part. Well, I don't think I have that video pulled up that Taylor is lost, but yes, you won't watch the whole interview and stuff like that. But yeah, Dylan want to tell that was the start. But I was happy because Dylan, you know, like he's big gamer and stuff like that. So that was the end of like the tournament, Taylor. You said you want to mention some about the tournament overall.
Speaker 2: Well, there was Star Wars trivia in this one too, wasn't There was that later?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think there was ever a Star Wars trivia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember we did Star Wars trivia and I gotten shit because I kept reading the answers.
Speaker 1: Oh that was this one yet?
Speaker 2: But it was I don't remember being in there.
Speaker 1: It was somewhere in here, yeah, no, I can't remember where. But yeah, that also cost me the number one spot because I had the answer, and Tara accidentally read it out because he was the games host guy, and he like fucked me over it might be coming up, and.
Speaker 4: I did it, I think twice, and it was purely just by like accent, just reflex.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was gonna say like this whole scenario, Like, going in, I was so hole full.
Speaker 5: I was thinking like, oh, this is gonna be so much fun, just playing games, get some wins, and then just absolutely getting decked.
Speaker 2: I went home so depressed. I'm not even kidding. When I got in trouble. I was getting like like Jessica was like laying me out to dry us. Think I fuck.
Speaker 5: I went home and I was just not feeling good about myself. I thought I can't do this shit ever again. And then here we are, like several seasons later, I was still in it going for that win.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was pretty happy with it because I, like I said, I thought Brigs in Dylan was a good story and I had a fun time ositating not But then we did, Okay, we're gonna do season one, So that happened in January, and then that was fourteen weeks so that kind of took us in the middle of year and then yeah, we got the tournament, we got some new graphics going. But then we got Season one and this was Taylor versus a mystery opponent. Anytime I could do a mystery opponent?
Speaker 2: Is that what I think it was?
Speaker 4: You'll know an other you screenshot in my facial expression?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Because there was like a notable like screenshot of like I had a mystery opponent, and it was like you screenshoted like my expression during the walkout, and just my face was just so disappointed because I knew I was fucked over. Oh I wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 1: This is your first mystery ppone you did know? Okay, so he was bringing leap, you knew who reversing here. This is we'll we'll get into and stuff like that. So and this started the format of like what the matches were, as far as okay, we're gonna have commentary at the start and stuff like that. Dylan was there, everything like that, But that's what it was. We're okay, we give a little intro, there wall be some trash talk and stuff, and this was the day we'll get into my verse. Dylan and stuff like that. As far as Okay, we're gonna introduce more story. Yeah, unknown opponent and stuff like that. It was in call Duty. If that helps you, it all there, so we'll get Yeah, so let's let's see what Taylor's interview was since the last I want to hear what he says here.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Are you playing something?
Speaker 1: What'd you say?
Speaker 2: Keep playing something? I was okay, it wasn't playing for us.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't see it at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's.
Speaker 1: I have to screenshare a different Okay, there you go. Okay, never mind, glad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just not laughing at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you see it now. Yeah, okay, so yeah, you have a long way to climb up. If you can win this, you we'll go on the verse time. This is when we used to do rankings too, Like Taylor was like, he's not gonna tail shot till he like, yeah, climbs out of there and possibly become a number one. And now that I know too back story, I feel more bad watching those.
Speaker 2: But you know, it feels okay, it could be a lot worse. It feels okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not of that question. Movie game.
Speaker 2: I've had a horrific streak with it, so it's definitely not one of my.
Speaker 1: Period And this music I used because I really like this idea. Are you going to prepare for this mystery pponent? This person has not entered the gig risk and we've you've gotten to study a lot of the other ponents, you've seen them playing. You've not yet to seen this opponent yet. We've listed us on the rumored contenders. Is this gonna affect you at all? Is this gonna rattle you? Is this going to keep you in last place? Chausse was always embarrassing because he was always gonna get sucking the girls no one else would ever think of.
Speaker 2: I paid attention to the question.
Speaker 5: No, it might have been embarrassing, but I don't embarrassing for me. I think it'll be embrassing for them because if they win.
Speaker 1: If they lose, I think, yeah, you're right. You never listen a little bit. That's what they won.
Speaker 5: And you were like, whoa ship, there's a new guy coming into the the goal like here, like, holy, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because you know what I think, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be okay, makes sense.
Speaker 1: I still attend the goal is practice. People fell in love with my fingers up his stuff, kiss this stuff.
Speaker 2: You can't clearly, I wasn't writing following any script. I'm hoping.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they're good at and what they're not, and I can see their meekness is hopefully within the first.
Speaker 2: Couple of seconds, and I want to Taylor, wrap it up, wrap it up, holy fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and see a new graphics. I didn't like these ones, like the last door that editing though, when the thing went away pretty early, trashing up some skill.
Speaker 2: That's some good ship right there.
Speaker 1: Like this was great. You still have all night to do it sometimes. Yeah, And this is great because yeah, we did the Melee Challenger approaching. It's a picture of Kirkland pats or who. Yeah, he missed the first one is Kirkland. And then Taylor didn't know about this, as you can tell from his bad acting right now, because you can see the difference of.
Speaker 2: When he knows kick Kickerlin.
Speaker 1: Then this created let's skip to the very end here with this created the river that you guys had as.
Speaker 2: Far as we got to rewatch. I got to rewatch these matches losing this. I didn't feel bad about this loss because this was good. This was fourteen fifteen. Right, oh yeah, both times were right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this was at this point to be the best match I always have, like the tears of win. The next best match was this created the best one, and it was I'm sorry to I was happy you did end up losing this because one, Kirkland needed the win as like the new guy, and it just no, but your story being the lost yeah, and yeah, so Taylor was just fourteen ten, so that's where like Kirkland's one went away here, but Taylor's making this comeback. But no, this was like great shit. And this was like I was so happy with and stuff because it's so hard to like, you don't know. That was some of the worst stuff when we would like highlight a match a good story and then if the match just sucks and it's a you know, a just blowout, Okay, what do I do with that? And there was always a story to do something with it. But really, yeah, so they're planning game here, and yeah that was and yeah, Taylor knew the mystery opponent stuff like that, and everything.
Speaker 4: Looking at this, I just actually could go back and change my sensitivity settings and everything I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, activity, but yeah, they would go and have classic matches and stuff like that, but no, it worked for your storyline. What happened. Then look at that at thirteen. Yeah, and this this was great. It was and then you know what, this is the stuff being in the room. This is stuff that you know. Also, we do the twin for our stream and one day we've lived this, but like, but this was like some of the funnest stuff we've done on the Gauntlet, Like just us in this room. We're watching these matches and stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember the shaky hands after this, Kirkling, I'm like sweat.
Speaker 1: And yeah, now they're tied fourteen to fourteen, tail head a whole.
Speaker 16: This shit's crazy and Taylor was so cute script that you can't it's just so good stuff.
Speaker 1: There's some stuff we did.
Speaker 2: Shake your hands look at that.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, and then after that, so we introduced Kirkland pats Or and then id, okay, we're gonna put him with Briggs. Uh and that didn't go well because he first breaks in Halo and oh shit, Hay brings took you to task. I'm not sure what oh me and Tay's next match, but I want to get to the championship because here's something the first like backstage story I'll talk about. So the whole time I've told these guys like what the deal is, right, We're gonna do a tournament to crown the champions, and then from after that that the champion's gonna fan the title. There must have been some sort of miscommunication between me and Dylan Muss. But I love this opening. I love this video. This, These are always my here you go, We'll go back. So obviously this is my wut ruts. I loved these fucking hype videos and I try to do them more but they take just so much time. But here you go.
Speaker 5: You can watch this, my god, Yoda No okay, now that's where I started to feel like shit.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no, everyone's turning on and like I was curling.
Speaker 1: I was in a place. Yeah, like everyone knows.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 1: So the reason that peach Okay, first of all, thanks for that. Second all, what I was trying to go for and I shave was Ryan Gossling and La La Land because he had the little and whatnot. That's why the hair was that way. So that's why I was trying to but it didn't work. But legitimately I was if I would have won that trivia one, I would have been like what like, I would have been bypassed. Everybody breaks with so I was legitimately picked. But it's fine, Taylor, you know, miss, but I should have been the finals.
Speaker 7: He was up there, him and Tyler were number one, and then I snuck in there. I swooped right in and stole it from him.
Speaker 1: God, he looked like he was at seven. He was at seven points. Because the thing was if you got like a question right or the first guess, it was like the point that he kep going up and down stuff like that. I don't know where I got this piano music from, but you know, and then it is a little bit. I should have been at least in the finals, if not the wind. But yeah, I loved doing all this stuff, and it was always good to update people and everything. I'm like that, Briggs, you can't just stand there just.
Speaker 7: Go I felt bad how love shared him. It was fifteen.
Speaker 1: And this gave me such good satisfaction being well, remember this. Yeah, that's when we got the new game card after this season?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you guys? And I think the other other side of the basement, really it hurt him on a deep level, and you know that was because of me. He's a friend of mine. That's great, that's great for him.
Speaker 7: He's very talented, He's good at many games.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is going to be another easy, easy, clean threeh I had the.
Speaker 1: Best next shot beating them, and I'm gonna beat them today.
Speaker 5: And then what do you also feel about Travis proclaiming himself as the unofficial uncrowned Champion of the Gaunt.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the I just said on crowned. So then we did a bunch of matches we did. You might be asking yourself. I'm not asking myself. I don't worry stream. We did the movie a thing and eventually got dropp because, like I said, I think people are not happy with it. And then I can't remember, Oh we did Doctor Mario, Don't creamy that. So then we did strikers of what we did here, and so I can't remember what the score is here. But yeah, so this is the first defense and like I said, my expectation, waskay, you're going to be defending the title from here on out because Breaks was the number one contender. So there's two things with the story. I never asked him. I wish Jill was here. I think this legitimately made me pissed him off, but I did explain.
Speaker 2: Oh he looks pissed, but no, wait wait for oh you were there.
Speaker 17: You're there.
Speaker 16: But like.
Speaker 1: So, like I I planned, no matter what was gonna happen, if I win or lose, I was gonna do this. And I was like, Okay, I'm gonna start injecting more storyline stuff like this be hated on purpose, and I didn't tell Dylan though.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: We have lots of clinches, We have lots of clips that I'll show that we would like there's one that Jesscot and light that we had Kirkland turnar. But that was always my thing. I was like, wasn't trying to be a dick. And that's why I legitimately do you think at times there was maybe some tension between people, but I just wanted the on screen reaction because like, look at when we tell Taylor, hey, Kirkland's your mister opponent. It looks cheesy, it looks goofy, Taylor's doing this and stuff. But when we later on get to Ruben and Taylor had no idea that's genuine, like what the fuck is going on? So I was like, I can't, Dylan, this is gonna happen. If he won, he wouldn't have carried as much. But yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: Dylan's like first time interacting with like Shade.
Speaker 1: I think, like, now, okay, so right there, there's a cut if people if they're not watching along so here it watched it. So the reason there was a cut, and I was so mad I should have some footage around here. They thought that okay, Briggs beat Kirkling a number and contenders match, and I beat Dylan, then we fight for the title. They built Dylan brigs an the impression that because I beat Dylan, I didn't get the title. It was just up there, which it didn't matter because to beat Briggs. So in between this there was like a whole minute and a minute half conversation or argument, depending which side you are.
Speaker 2: And like, I was so hard.
Speaker 1: It was my moment I fucking won and they were like questioning and you can see you in the background. Dylan says, it's your show. It's your show, so he was not happy about it. But I will say part of my fault is maybe I didn't miscommunicate it. And then Taylor interviews me and then classic my f the fans came in and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I'm happy it happened, but I thought after the first round it was over for me.
Speaker 2: Why am I standing like a dead body. I think all the fans actually.
Speaker 1: Bought the fans fuck everybody all that.
Speaker 2: That's a genuine reaction I have moved.
Speaker 8: For.
Speaker 7: I don't care who who. That's it over what the man.
Speaker 1: I don't care if I first Tire next, I don't care if I first Kirkland next. This is fine and I'm keeping it.
Speaker 16: I was.
Speaker 1: Just for your hand and fucking. But yeah, I was fired up and stuff like that. Yeah next week no one can match and Kirkland didn't win that, but yeah, I was fired up, and that's what started to like champion stuff like that, my money is on. I love that you said your money is on, Dylan. Maybe we wanst to live stream these or something, but like one hundred and four two view is not too bad for just something we started and I can't remember where. So we did some other matches along the way. I beat breaks. I couldn't believe that I beat breaks and stuff like that. I defend the title against him. That started a whole storyline, and then we did the ladder match. The ladder match never took off the way I completely wanted to. I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Graphics, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be like if people have watched the w Royal Rama where there's thirty people and there's like you never know who's coming out next. That's what I wanted to do, and it kind of worked. I wish I would have tried it again one more time, but the idea was, it's seven people and the winner was gonna urse me at of course geek meeting because I had no other fucking title for our finale.
Speaker 7: So where do you vote from me?
Speaker 2: You cut off the Amish spirit story.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I need this way, and I needs.
Speaker 2: A secure stream.
Speaker 1: You're the mystery because you're the first time Miss Mary opponent. We dropped that and stuff like that, but those oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Treaded.
Speaker 2: Let's go so.
Speaker 1: Okay, silent, I'm not sure, and then yeah, eventually we'll get to what Dylan's storyline once here. But so yeah, what the idea was here, It was, you know, three mystery opponents, and it was okay, we have two matches, or we have a match that starts and then the winner versus the next person and it was by randomiz and stuff like. That's a Ruben made logo, by the way, I never knew that, and I was very happy with it because it legitimately looks like the very first WrestleMania logo. I was very happy with Ruben's work there. So anyway, so we get this ladder match here, and my whole big thing was okay, and this is where did the match happen? Pan Solo's here?
Speaker 7: And what do you think of this play?
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't remember the time. I think this must have been out for the match because Pan Solo is just you.
Speaker 4: This was a stage thing though, because I was supposed to be Dylan in there, right.
Speaker 1: No, this was me that will go as you look at the dying that I haven't played Pantcil enough. Okay, fun, we're getting really behind the scenes. I we're talking about Pantcil. But yes, it was me under there because the joke was that I was trying to get the title shots so no one else had to fight me and stuff like that. But so we Pencil will loses and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's got the hidden blade.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now we get to the point where Taylor did not know about the second mystery opponent. And I was very happy to pull this off because I had never had any conversations with him really other than I just knew he was Taylor's friends and stuff like that. Yes, with Ruben coming up, but uh, no, idea, Okay, here we go, Ruben all sad, I kick taylor audios off a little bit. Hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was gonna say, yeah.
Speaker 1: There, we must have came a little I spoiled the fucking roofel in the middle there. But the first thing audio is real off somehow.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: I have the good clips somewhere, but at least it's where Tayo's facial reaction was holding the camera. I was like, give me the fucking camera because they were someone wasn' shooting. I know it was Kirkling a breaks and I was like, give you this fucking camera right now because I need to see Tao's face. And yeah, he had no idea room was coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's genuine, and they played.
Speaker 1: Look I even had the Yeah, I had the bad Yeah. Taylor couldn't believe this, and what created like a really cool story. Is what happened was Ruben then proceeded to beat everybody. Yeah, he beat everybody. He beat first Haylo and then what did him and Emily play? They played night Fire? Oh my god, Emily, Yeah, it didn't go well. And then Ruben and him played Halo. Oh Ruben, No, Ruben and Jessica played Halo. But this was the thing where I was like, all I wanted was because what the thing was the winner of this got to get the big title match, and all I want was the surprise. So then when Ruben started going three people, I was like, fuck, this wasn't in my story plans as far as like Ruben being the neveryone contender. Jessica isn't happy about this because she talk about being a big Halo player and that destroy oh man, Reuben and didn't play Conquest, so he put he beat Taylor, Jessica rub and yeah it's coming up. It's coming up in a really good another match that Kirk had some bangers. But this was such a good story because at the time I thought I was gonna be holding the title in the big match, until everyone had the idea, let's do a fucking six way and everyone was complaining about it. I'm gonna be honest, like, hey, we did for the title. We'll get to that point. But I'm like, man, we're gonna have Ruben versus me. I've never faced Ruben. He beat everybody else in the Gauntlet. This is gonna be great. But yeah, he gets like the conquest.
Speaker 2: Like on the bottom screen, it's just completely blocking the bottom player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets ship wasn't the greatest place, man, So and then yeah, we'll go to Kirkland and Ruben had what kids would say now a banger in Pokemon Safe. Yes, they had never played it, but they were the.
Speaker 2: One HP Gangar. Remember this.
Speaker 1: Actually be a favorite have died. I'll watched a little bit of the end number because it was was Ruben just down to the Gangar and that was there was this was his last I'm pretty sure. Yeah, and they they were so close. This was and I was happy because most of the matches at this point Ruben had just crushed everybody. So like for television wise, it wasn't the greatest, but this this battle right here in Kirkland. You had any experience with stadium at that point.
Speaker 2: I played it when I was like probably six or something, so I had no idea what I was and like, I wasn't playing Pokemon Go at this time, so I had no idea like types or anything like that.
Speaker 1: And look at that his Rata dash had full health.
Speaker 2: And one day I was into it though, like look at my face I was.
Speaker 1: I was pulling for Kirkland because he had like the mister man thing. For me, it was a better story at that point because I'm like, well, you know, I can do some things with Kirkland like that way. But then Ruben when he did beat everybody was like, okay, I can make him like the.
Speaker 7: Rumen has one.
Speaker 1: Of the audience off again. Yeah, so I probably had some issues with this one. I'll skip to the give me this here.
Speaker 2: Where is that It was such a slow loss too.
Speaker 1: There was the gack and force of yeah, you just couldn't and he just kept hitting you like you couldn't even hit him. Oh my god, Yeah that sucks. And then yeah, but then kirkl and the didn't get the win there and stuff like that, so no, no, and then that led to uh yeah, Ruben, and then we'll get to after Ruben and Taylor had like a geek Mania match, but Taylor just kind of greening stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I was fucking proud of that. Whoever wins will be crushed by me. Geek verse, that's probably me. Not a podcast going to come in here?
Speaker 1: What is this? You and breaks played Gears of War before you had your big title match. I don't remember that, but you did lose this time as well, so that I'm not trying to give you a PTSD tailor and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't remember this one either.
Speaker 1: I don't remember this one. I think sometimes we just filmed matches to like have some content and stuff like that, you know, just ran like, hey, we need a match in between here and stuff. Gotham Knights is back and everything like that, how will you save it? But yeah, I don't remember this at all, but.
Speaker 4: Because he beat it seems a little familiar.
Speaker 2: Actually, what was it?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 1: Not bad, not bad, not like the Charity stream one, but either way, So then we get into where is it here? Mario o'carry? Yeah, we just filmed some random stuff here and then we get to the fucking smash six way title match, and I was, like I said, not too pleased about him to defend the title. This but I didn't care at that point because like, Okay, well I'm probably gonna lose this, and I couldn't believe I almost got to the point. I was happy with my entrance too. I think I had some Captain America gear or something. Oh god, what was it? Oh Taylor Rock and Assassin's for Taylor.
Speaker 2: Taylor ran last. That's like it's title he had the gear though, classes.
Speaker 1: I feel like I never realized it does when she games, yeah, and stuff like that. I don't know who's coming through here?
Speaker 3: What is this.
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, holy ship Captain America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why I wore that, but it's just like for something everything, but those those are good times with good times to be long training champ in the full crowd and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: How to interpret this? You know, it's just like why am I that hair? Was good for me? Though?
Speaker 1: But then let's go to the moment where so and I'll tell two stories about this after that or another like behind the walls as far as like one thing. Deal was mad because he was right that everyone was going after him this match, But so what it's me and Taylor left literally last kill wins this match and I thought, man, what fucking breaking rights I was gonna have. I was always the longest ring. I was gonna be everyone and smash and this it happens here soon where Taylor's he's on his last legs.
Speaker 2: I couldn't that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't grab the blueshell. I don't know why, and it oh man, I thought I was done for there.
Speaker 1: Smashes him. He goes down the fucking platform.
Speaker 2: That was insane. Last stock too, I felt so good. I felt like a million fuck of bucks.
Speaker 1: Other than the Mario party. He did not, and I was actually not mad. I I hugged Taylor after was like, all good job, but like I was happy with this story because it was Taylor versus Reuben and then Taylor had not won a single one on one match, but he gets the title. He went from down way, but dyl was pissed because everyone like targeted him in the match first to get him out of there and stuff. And I remember because Sious now to talk about some plans. So after this, I knew I was gonna do like a bad guy team, which ends up becoming the wolf Warder, but I he was gonna be backy team. Originally it was Dylan and I and then Dylan didn't want a game where he liked the commentary stuff. But we did this whole promo. I've tried to find the footage by couldn't. It was me and him. He was in a black dresser like he We're gonna dress the same, stuff like that, and the problem was supposed to be how we were coming together, and it just turned it into Dylan being mad that everyone teamed against him and stuff like that. It's the funniest thing because I'm doing a tailor and I'm trying to tell him, like, oh, go this route, and he does it. But that didn't end up happening because he ended up just doing commentary and stuff like that. I like him in this Okay.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say in this era, I just didn't give a fuck about who was shooting every interview. I'm just standing there, always the.
Speaker 1: Quiet set a few times and then we'll get to keep me because so now we'll get to the sports title, which that's what happened. So originally we did that tournament right for the maintile, and the idea was, holy shit, did I do chapters and everything? Look at that?
Speaker 2: Luck at you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now I don't have the time this one. The quality is shit and keep me and it was gonna be our finale. I couldn't think of a better title. I'm happy Extra Life is like our kind of finale for stuff. But the quality's not good here. But Briggs and Dylan had like a fucking yeah, a great match and this was just care everyone's on the car. But while this is going on, we had the idea of Okay, we're gonna do a sports tournament.
Speaker 2: And same thing was.
Speaker 1: It was Kyle, Emily, jessk and myself, Taylor Kirkland, Briggs and Dylan and it was gonna be randomized. And then what happened, And here's some of the arguments, and here's some of the spots for people weren't happy where we were doing this. And Briggs and Dylan got Madden. They were not happy about getting mad. They did not want to play Madden. And then they were all of a sudden like, oh we could do this sports again, this sports game. And they were like pitching Mario Tennis and stuff like that, and I just shut down the taping. I was like, no, like that's not really the point, like because oh, Taylor's gone. I didn't even notice he was gone there, Like like they did not agree and we didn't agree on stuff like that, and they weren't big fans of sports things otherwise. Like that was the other thing where we needed some bodies and they didn't really want to do it, even though Break sometimes wanted to go for the sports title. But I was like, okay, like let's just do this tournament. It never happened. So what we ended up doing is Kirkland and Jessica had this match in Sonic Adventures or whatever. This was just supposed to be just a match, like a random match for the event and stuff like that. Look at that two hundred and forty views for this little gaming show we did so damn Yeah it got above the Yeah, anytime there has a chance to have his belt there. But what this ended up doing is all we said is it was a mini tournament, so it was Kirkland and Jessica and then the winner reverse a mystery opponent. It was really because the tournament went to shit and we just need something. When they recorded this match, there was no Tournamentvollved. It was just they had a match and we were recorded everything, and I last him and gets back because he said he had some words about the Sports tournament. But then we did Kirkling, which ended up being a I think historic match for the wrong reason. So we had a sports title match. And this was point in my character work. I was the chairman. I just put myself in like Kirkland had to get a match to get it, and then I didn't, So me and him we played madd in UFC. The Mad Match goes on for a while and stuff like that. Funny enough that we did Madden, even though that was the argument in the tournament. Who's playing on? Yeah, this goes on for twenty minutes. I don't know what the score was at the end.
Speaker 2: I think I did bad. You got to get a couple interceptions.
Speaker 1: I think I was doing pretty good here at this one. Oh look at that?
Speaker 2: What was actually pretty close?
Speaker 1: Look at these fucking menus. Oh yeah, yeah, fourteen or something or no, seventeen so maybe sixteen or something like that.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but actually it was close. Look at that. I didn't one point away.
Speaker 2: And I did this.
Speaker 1: I did that to Cheesey just to like coming there and stuff like that. But uh, Taylor, are you uh putting up foot. We were just talking about the Sports Tournament of how you know, went to show. You said you had some words not because I said that Briggs and Dilan didn't like the randomizes that I got mad, and so we switched it around stuff like that. What was your what was your qualma about the sports tournament not happening?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, oh, because we've talked about a.
Speaker 1: Few weeks ago, and you're like, I got something to say on that, but now you've forgotten what it was. But either way, so me and Taylor or me and Kirk have this great mad match, right, and then we get your and this is I don't know why we're showing. It was Madden fifteen, by the way. So we're gonna have this UFC match and everything like that, winner, that pausitive winner becomes the first ever sports champion. Oh look at my hair looking nice, just perfectly slipped back right there, you know, look at that. Hopefully I skipped the entrances and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But here we go.
Speaker 1: So we never played it. We just downloaded.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you are Sylvan, I think I'm Jones.
Speaker 2: I think I think so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then so we're having so we just had this great mad match and then I remember I remember Dylan not knowing how UFC worked, just in shocked that this was done. I mean, Miker, going, just do this. In fighting games, we just throw fists. There's no shred, no thing like that.
Speaker 2: Haymakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then so it's very close here and stuff like that. But that was the story of the sports tournament that we just couldn't agree on the games, and some of us felt like we wanted a certain way and others didn't, so we just scrapped the whole tournament, which I was disappointed by because I did want to record the whole thing. I wanted another day that I loved that first tournament. So and that's where we eventually started doing the cheat god the cheat code tournaments that kind of took place of that. But it's actually longer than I thought I thought.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought it was done in like six seconds.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that things like how we remember things to the actually how they are. But yeah, because I don't think I don't yeah exactly, I don't think I get this submission at all.
Speaker 2: Well this is me, Oh yeah, this is you.
Speaker 1: I think what we think so, yeah, because I did not like Anderson Silva. So okay, I get out of it here. Yeah this oh shit, oh man, the kirtle was trying to get it. Oh no, but I remember that happened in a smash match, remember in a tournament, and people got really mad at me and like we gotta start over. I was like, yeah, calm down, like we're gonna start over. It's fine. But yeah, so we're back up here. It's come but yeah, I suppose I think it's come right about here. Oh I should get some audio too, because yeah.
Speaker 2: The staminas are down, so you know the knockfit's going. He's a red Taylor.
Speaker 9: I need your help.
Speaker 10: I don't know this game.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to because this is just like what's everywhere, a lot of pe but you know what I mean, the main point, Yeah, you want to just you want to deal enough damage here to your point.
Speaker 2: And then you want to get on the ground. Okay, you were definitely real seconds and like wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly mean people know what it's being like a thirty second match. I think the match was that.
Speaker 7: So Anderson over here.
Speaker 3: Kirkland's body is now highlighted, right, means he's fired up.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to fight. Dylan always agree.
Speaker 2: What he's gonna post out, Goku moves out of this.
Speaker 3: It's very central.
Speaker 1: It is they're almost like gas to be coming soon when this knockout happens. That's what.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this is long.
Speaker 2: We went a whole This is like, yeah, oh that's dirty tracks.
Speaker 1: Not very surprised when you hear that gentlemen there it was.
Speaker 2: Oh my reaction because like there was no count.
Speaker 1: It was just you were down, and like I was just.
Speaker 2: Out, like normally you like go down for like a t K or something.
Speaker 7: I couldn't believe it because.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I was winning that one. But yeah, and then and then later on we ran that Taylor in the song because I think over.
Speaker 17: Well like this, this it like.
Speaker 7: Guessing based on his pop off that track. I think so, so I know I was expecting it was a few rounds.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna be hold my smile. This is what you're nice. This is when you didn't have any too much attitude and stuff like that. You know, in a good way, because you you get more arrogant character later on, which is good.
Speaker 2: But I think I knew though that the camera was on me, and like, it did hurt. It did hurt this because you're shit. Sports game is my shit. I was like, I'm gonna be the first ever sports champion, and then okay, lose to Madden. I don't remember what the third game was here, but I remember thinking that, okay, UFC, I'll probably get the I got a chance because you know, you just swing different knockouts. But that just ended so quickly.
Speaker 5: This is just gone running around Dylan's parents' house just screaming yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we'll jump to this because yeah, Kirk or Tayla beats Ruben and I match it, Like I said, was not unfortunately exciting at all because you just beat you just beat Ruben. You know, I think he even won the movie trivia portion. You guys been I decked on.
Speaker 2: I just decked him because it was the best of five, wasn't it.
Speaker 16: It was?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, and then what happened in between is so we will so I'll jump this. Look at the other video up is so obviously I'm not gonna pull up the twenty four hour video because I don't know where that is. But then we started the twenty four hour stream and stuff like that. And that's where we started getting to like okay, the tournaments everything like that, and that's where we introduced cheat code. So it was honestly just like the same what the fuck is it? Oh, Chrome, It's the same thing as the tournament we did before, where it was just okay, except the winner got the cheetkot and the cheekos. You could use it at any time. And I think we got the footage here for when Taylor gets cashed, you know, but what was it still? You know, go back in the time, like what was your mindset when that hat you had won the title, successful with Briggs and stuff like that, and then you'd be cashing, Like do you feel it was coming the second he won that thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I knew, I knew it was coming. Yeah, I mean there's no other I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but there's no other logical choice, like for him, it had to be me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and then what this was It was gonna be Briggs and Taylor versus Maybe the footage is in here, but it's gonna be Briggs and Taylor versus me and a mystery opponent, and we start this is what the plan was for like the Wolf Order. Well, there are Taylor five and ten good records.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 1: But then we started this off. I made some nice creepy music for this. The two. The two didn't think that through, but you know what, it was good enough. And then one of my favorite moments is this. We worked hard and we didn't tell anybody, Me and Taylor, we didn't tell anyone this was going to happen. Kirk wasn't here for this one either. I can't remember who. I lied to him and said it was gonna be my mystery opponent. But they're really good, you know.
Speaker 7: That's the thing. Here's the thing. He keeps saying, they're really good.
Speaker 1: Look at Briggs looking like an anime character from your.
Speaker 7: Your track record smash. You should be scared.
Speaker 1: So and then really, Kyle's there, Yeah, because me and cops have a bang or sports tele extra show the whole thing League Rocket League.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shi, it was crazy watching you and I don't even know what you're doing.
Speaker 18: You're here.
Speaker 1: And I will say Briggs was a good sport because he knew he was going to be on two and one. I told me he's going to have to lose, and he was a good sport. Because that's when we're keeping records and I was going to go against him, but my partner, look at me, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: I was so happy and probably the should say hashtag hell heels like that.
Speaker 1: It's such a good reveal and he takes a little surprise.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 5: That is clean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, with Taylor, I wanted to turn because like he was a good guy that no one was going to expect, and I knew it was gonna have some tailor brick cells it here.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh my god, I didn't see that.
Speaker 7: This is entirely is he Where are you kidding me?
Speaker 18: Taylor?
Speaker 2: That salting you did?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know how it serving me? And always made sure we were hugging a lot on Carmera because he was I think people wouldn't believe, alright, And that was the start of it, and I was pretty deserve. That was yeah, that was coming off.
Speaker 7: You know, I thought this was gonna be an easy win.
Speaker 2: But that, well, that was good. He did.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: He was a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a good sport about it. There's somewhere he were my throat? Where's my scarf?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The gift I don't use enough with Kyle Whack but it sucks. He was eating chili and I was so so far looks like Taylor. But yeah, so this was the story of storyline where I was the chairman and it was just unch off're very good, but it was transfer over and you know the movie behind it, maybe not, who knows where they're fine, I'll try and drop a gift of it, but yeah, that's where the story star wars. Like okay. He first asked the verse, like these two guys who were teamed up, they got the power and everything, and that was all leading to we got the Cooking Mama one, which I couldn't believe I lost. It was like so close and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But then and the chat there, well for it for life.
Speaker 1: She said, oh there you go. See that's the start of it all. I didn't chaps, but yeah, we'll go.
Speaker 2: To I forgot you guys played two K oh my gosh, oh right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And Dylan had Dylan's camp there. I'm gonna go back and watch the Trausfers House sports so much. We played two K and man. Dylan had some great commentary. He I was trying. I don't know if I can find it quickly. Maybe I'll make it full screen. I was trying my best to be the bad guy character and Dylan, Dylan just broke me a few times. Here, Oh where is it? Oh maybe it's here at the empty chair. But yeah, he he Dylan was great on commentary, and I know that's he had.
Speaker 2: Talks about, of course, long time copying. It's like.
Speaker 3: Says Kyle, baby, I'm not playing your game, and I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I had to walk up. I could not. I'm trying so hardy to be this piece of ship. Yeah, Dylans just breaking a lot of times. But then, yeah, this was our So the story of this one was Kyle was gonna retire if he lost this match, and.
Speaker 2: Nerd is it going to a score?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it's going to a score. I don't know if it's ten or what it is. Would it would Rocket League go to ten?
Speaker 7: Usually?
Speaker 2: No, it normally is five minutes. So you guys switched up the Yeah it must.
Speaker 1: Be it's ten. I'll go for it a little bit because it's more just the other still a little bit here, but it was play. Yeah, here we go the ghost. I don't know who's I think I'm the top of the Green and this was this is my second time playing Rocket League. The only other time I was with Dylan of I played all later on, and this was Kyle's first time as well, so we were just a bunch of newbies, had no idea what to do here, just driving by the ball.
Speaker 3: The elusive wall in his favorite type of hit.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is scary, quite scary, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was a good match. Again, this was all random. All those matches were random, and yeah, it was a good moment. And I told Kyle we lose to sell it, and it's like because he laughed, but then he started to sell it and he did a good job at the end there, and then we did it suck because he ended up moving because we did this storyline where the only way he was being able to brought back is if he had to work with the Wolf order. But then he moved, so we never got like, there's that moment where he was a mystery partner, but we never got.
Speaker 2: The full I played him in the sports Was it this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was this year. Yeah, yeah, you do play later on, but that's what he because we do this storyline too where I'll show another hype video where me and Taylor, Like you'll see where I'm like cheering for Kyle but trying not to because yeah, Kyle end up playing Taylor. They played that, remember that need for speaking?
Speaker 2: Or was he in trouble with the racing?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah he was around for a bit.
Speaker 1: But that was the whole thing. He was supposed to be a part of the Wolf Order, but not wine to be. But he did any movie, so we didn't get to play it the whole way through. I can't believe we did a fucking dark soul speed run. It was Sarah's.
Speaker 2: That was fantastic. I really like that. That was great. That was funny.
Speaker 1: Look at it for a bit.
Speaker 2: But it's just like I was.
Speaker 1: It was so random where it was like, oh, how are we going to commentate this stuff like this? But luckily Briggs and uh Dale mare all there and stuff like that. Twenty four minutes, well what were some of these? Actually go back? What the fuck were these entrances?
Speaker 14: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: The music and you.
Speaker 1: Got the fucking deer a big chicken. This is Sarah's first match. She was there, Sarah's same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, craiging up the heat.
Speaker 1: I like it. He had to learn to be a bit more personal and camera and stuff like that, because he was he had never done anything like this before, so here's he was doing his thing.
Speaker 10: So it was Sarah.
Speaker 1: And I can't remember who won this obviously we'll see, but oh that was that the wolf Warder light all the time. Oh my god, right, I remember we had the great problem with the croissant and stuff like that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: We just wanted to look as ridiculous as possible and that my idea was always had. The idea was always had. The water is like a three man unit. Unfortunately Rubin was like never there, so it didn't work out that way. I wanted to be like there would be a big breakup and stuff like that. It never me and Taylor got to do the big breakup, but Ruben was never got to do that. But nightmare feel now that I've played these games. But but yeah, that was their idea. Where like how I can't remember why we were doing triple threats because after we did one with Halo with Kirkland, Jessica and Taylor where you guys took on that like two to one approach, remember Taylor's one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Sarah's wins this. I think I think Sarah's wanted to.
Speaker 1: I think with his first yeah, he's getting interviewed.
Speaker 3: First, Tylering, your first ever gone match is a victory.
Speaker 7: How do you feel about that? You feel good?
Speaker 2: It's crazy feel this first match?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel very motivated. Doesn't happen to us?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Taylor? You know the first match.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you stories about that. He didn't go home and be all depressed. And I think his geek verse inclusion.
Speaker 1: There's one and then yeah, Taylor versus Kirk. Oh, I have to bring that up because that's one where you guys I'll put I'll bring up next. There's two us trying to bring. I was trying to bring up the title match that Kirk or Taylor and Briggs had when we had that Switcher room and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Was this the one at like three? Am?
Speaker 1: Ok, yeah that's that you won that one? This one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was They're always losing the charity stream there, but yeah, I love this once we got moments and stuff like that. We had all these great hype moments and stuff like that, but there was something here where you lost in a way. It was to the wrestling match. Yeah, were you Oh shit, you guys ramly got and I felt so bad because I had recommended this match and we're gonna get that. I recommended it because I was like, oh, I think this will go on for because the most naturally this is what I was remember on the charity stream. You guys have at one point played WW like in the wee hours, and you guys had like this banger match, Like it was like a bunch of crazy stuff going on. I think it was funny enough a ladder match. She had a bunch of crazy stuff going on. But then this match was not the same. It was not the same result because I think it just like it was pretty I can't remember what happened.
Speaker 2: I think like the get up mechanic was weird and I like fucked it up and I like, here, it's like really hard to get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like the first time Cooking got knocked down the can and yeah, he just couldn't hit it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd lean forward, I'm like trying harder. Oh, I shake my head. I'd realize I'm just fucked. It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, you have so much time here, and I know it's just this a last man's Sandy match, and yeah, and I was so disappointed because they had had this band match. Dill's not happy. Look, he's like this fucking wrestling match sports games. And then what happened was after this is our recorded, must have lost the foots. Do you guys remember Taylor came in and he said he would challenge you to a striker's match and if you won right now, you'd get the title back. We did.
Speaker 2: I do remember doing that.
Speaker 1: I felt bad because I was like, oh, I recommended that match. I felt like I screwed this whole thing up, and even said to Taylor, I'm like, if you lose, you'll get a title rematch. I'm like, just just do the challenge right now. We didn't do it because I was like, oh, that ended up being bad TV and stuff like that. But let me find the Taylor one and then we'll go in the season three, which we're pretty much almost near the end here, because then we started a limit to very small events. But Catsie Tyler versus Taylor.
Speaker 2: Whereas and what that meant started.
Speaker 1: Like look at this, think about this this match an hour eighteen just this one match alone, Like the time we used to have and stuff like that. So we had what it was a goal mine this one. Yeah, so this is a legendary one. Were you here for this, Quicker? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think so I don't remember.
Speaker 1: So what happened was so, yeah, we'll go back. Taylor got pretty much destroyed by Briggs, and we're gonna have this idea of, Okay, how do we do some sort of fun story here.
Speaker 2: The custard domet.
Speaker 1: I wish I got a PNG, but I didn't find a PNG, so I I pretty much felt like Taylor was gonna lose, so I had I had the idea of, like, let's do something fun with this match again. Briggs had no idea, and I feel like Briggs was keep talking.
Speaker 7: I'm dead, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: In the moment. He was really pissed about this because he felt like it was unfair. But I did tell him off camp one point, the hey, if you lose your title, we'll get your rematch right away. But it was very funny because so here we go, Gruben's here too. Trashould cut the dead air. I don't know why I didn't, but I wonder, I wonder who that is. So I was portraying.
Speaker 8: Comment thank Graving.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so what's the situation We're doing Grand Prix?
Speaker 1: Are we doing a versus serious?
Speaker 7: What do you guys?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: What's the watch them this stuff?
Speaker 1: Because me and just like didn't plan this at all and we had a good time.
Speaker 7: That's fair.
Speaker 2: So what did you say? I think I don't want to sit with you guys?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's a preferred.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: So what I should say for audio listeners this year is Taylor was wearing his kick Ass costume. We went into a room. I put on the kick ass caution to be Taylor, and then Taylor became me. Clearly we have a size different like that, But is playing.
Speaker 2: So are a dialogue? Like?
Speaker 4: It was all just improv but fuck it got me, Travis.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. There's some good ship.
Speaker 2: I think we weren't so close now.
Speaker 1: Taylor's hiding somewhere in a plane.
Speaker 2: I crawled under the chairs a whole of his life.
Speaker 7: Taylor Field her head because there he comes in.
Speaker 2: How these items?
Speaker 7: You know, I don't know how to play.
Speaker 16: Again the room?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm pretty sure I beat Briggs in the embraces, like what the fuck? Man Like, this's not fair.
Speaker 7: I don't need to gonna wind Travis so you can commentate.
Speaker 2: I was trying to get you on camera.
Speaker 1: I was like trying my best here, Travis for you. I that's so cool, good jump. You keep the bank.
Speaker 2: Just because it's feeding the ship.
Speaker 1: And I think Jessica had a few here. I'm not lying. I think this is one of these late right off that there. But I was like, don't ruin the joke in yeah, it's really close.
Speaker 10: Bridges flies off them that too, So right now in sixth makes you're gonna trust.
Speaker 7: Candles an eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it was my TA voice, but that's what we went.
Speaker 7: Do you okay, my friend? It's so cold and you your voice.
Speaker 10: I remember.
Speaker 2: There's one line you drop them waiting for it. Really, these guys have.
Speaker 7: Not they've been in sixth and eighth, respectully.
Speaker 2: They Jessica wouldn't funk off shooting. But I made it to the camera.
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Not hit you the capture.
Speaker 1: I probably just lost some of their bad caps.
Speaker 8: Yell. Do you know it's funny they they switched socks while they were back there.
Speaker 1: Good luck I've known more budges.
Speaker 8: That you switch your so lucky.
Speaker 9: Tell us about the socks, right, you know, they're just so powerful, just get me so and the kind of socks that everyone should wear it because the socks.
Speaker 7: That right by the Wolf Order.
Speaker 1: I just love that we made ourselves always on like Nazi Germany's like like double Taylor here hat so the first one winning this? Yea, I'll trink get to the part where I really just wanted to.
Speaker 8: Know, why didn't you choose your favorite character?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's actually very concerned it is, you know, must have been a Wolf order at almost play for the surprise, Taylor.
Speaker 1: I'll find it though, because I remember we cracked you like.
Speaker 7: Marble and Smith Horble.
Speaker 3: Copinging.
Speaker 7: He needs to get everything.
Speaker 18: DC Suitside just looked fucking sucks, fucking.
Speaker 7: Hate suicide Squad. Mo Cogan is fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 1: That's what Taylor said that Logan didn't do the secretary trap.
Speaker 18: Oh, the Secretary's lucky to have a good family.
Speaker 5: I had to set you up there because I fun, I'm not gonna ship talk Emily in his family.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing that was listening to dylon'ss fonts looks so good.
Speaker 18: Oh, secretary, you know, I'm so lucky to have a good family, conservative answer.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 1: He said, Oh, that's a nice conservative answer.
Speaker 7: So this is a major turn of events, Taylor, you know, talking about the game. But once again, it's in the first place right now. It kind of brings this snaking down.
Speaker 10: In sixth Oh.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I beat him. I think by point values, like if I finished first, like who is like golf? That's her way. There is a good line coming up. I think it's when Jess asked me about Madison.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was with Madison yet you weren't. I don't think at this point.
Speaker 7: I think point for a first.
Speaker 18: That's how we do it.
Speaker 5: Amy, he is.
Speaker 2: Because you guys did like a full Grand Prix. Looks like that's why there's so many games.
Speaker 1: Where is it in here?
Speaker 8: And so now he has to try somewhere.
Speaker 7: Wow, now.
Speaker 1: Your Taylor voice, the characatures of each other, this is four, fuck you, I gotta find them.
Speaker 2: The bust. It's four.
Speaker 7: He's not actually in the right now, just obvious, trying to set you out.
Speaker 8: If you take off your blanket and look there, you would.
Speaker 7: Actually see why mus Travis trailer.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in a lot of shells there. Where is it?
Speaker 8: So we are?
Speaker 1: I don't fucking find it because you're running out of the where I would say something. It was like, I can't remember when and this is just you escaping and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Guys, guys, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: And this was good because I can't remember how the camera. Oh, Jess just fucking picked it out. This was good.
Speaker 2: I was determined to show the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this worked though for the gag later on it was so like the shot here not even planned perfect. Look at this last minute, we just throw and stuff like that. I don't. I don't know if I'll be able to find it. It was I can't remember what the line was because I just like I remember.
Speaker 2: The line here, you did like I love viocles or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for some reason something, I'm not fucking low in these videos.
Speaker 8: DC having up your hair. I thought it was looking really good.
Speaker 7: It needs to rest your hair, you can rest, it's too good. You guys can't afford to look at it right now.
Speaker 1: That's my.
Speaker 7: Hayler finishes the fourth place. That's how we do a baby.
Speaker 17: You can.
Speaker 7: You told me but I wasn't making attention.
Speaker 1: Alright, I think I might have found it. It's something around here.
Speaker 8: What's your favorite specifically?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure it likes Lewa. You told me that I wasn't make attention.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: See I thought it was something else.
Speaker 8: It looks like we still have the first year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go find it. What do you want to do with that flute? You know?
Speaker 7: I want to do with people things, but I can't says people enough.
Speaker 18: I think the fans we want to know what you would do with that blue you know only that wo oh wow, ill both.
Speaker 10: Here right now.
Speaker 1: No, it was something I had cracked Reuven up because I think it was.
Speaker 2: Like, let me alone that.
Speaker 8: He's not actually in the right now.
Speaker 1: I'll try and find in the future and play because it's something about there's some sort of sleeping arrangement or something like that. But then, yeah, unfortunately we switched back to Taylor and he didn't get the winds on.
Speaker 4: I would definitely wear a shirt like a screenshot of like maybe like saturatee shot of like you and the kick ass cost me doing that and just captioning, go, baby's fucking great.
Speaker 1: I think you are the only person alone that would do that. And then yeah, and then after that we had the finale, which was it. It was you had Kirklin. No, you had Taylor versus Kyle, because then you had Kirkland beat Taylor at the twenty four hour stream again like wee hours and I don't know if I had the footage, but I still I still could believe that you guys cashing on me and Dylan as well, because that was like in those weeks because I thought for sure that I was gonna happen, and I thought, you guys turn it against me so good because you're like, oh, you're tuming about cashing it on Dylan. I was like, no, that's the thing that makes sense. But how long were you guys like scoping that out?
Speaker 2: I was trying to play.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was playing you curgling because I was trying to really like like convince you, like do it?
Speaker 16: Do it?
Speaker 2: Do your sheet in my ear? I think it was like the day before or like the day of. I had like, I mean, Taylor might have just incepted the idea into me, because I thought you did message me first.
Speaker 5: I was like, Okay, I gotta really push it in because I feel like there was doubts Travis and Dylan were trying to like Travis about to do it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe you weren't going to cash in on Dylan stuff like that. But what I'll do so I'll show two matches here and then we'll end it off here because I'll show the one video that I was very happy but for me and tayl when the Wolf Wor broke up and everything. And then I'm gonna show me and Kirkland's last title match that we had because trying to think what canonically other than this season, we did the team titles, which we can't those are recent you can go back and watch, but team titles with me Taylor versus Sarahs and you were like both those man, are just there's such good matches. I always go back, say, go back and watch and they're so close and everything. But these are the last two. I don't know where that music came from. I apologize, but here we go. This This is one I was working hard because like, Okay, when the breakup happens, it's gonna be what the fuck is that You're passing the sixth question the test if you aren't gay. What the fuck? What that.
Speaker 2: Was a paid ad?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Uh inappropriate? Yeah, I we'll take that all. So let's go. Yeah, when Sarah started to join the Wolf Order, I wist I haven't said something about Jessica here too, that she was someone that really picked up the trash talk early and was good at it. She was somebody that when she was sat down right, mean, me and Dylan were partners. I couldn't believe that actually happened at some point. I don't know how it happened.
Speaker 2: Match that is the three Am match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Dylan came out of retirement, that's what happened, and he helped me. We beat Sarahs and Briggs and like a pretty good match. But yeah, we broke with the Wolf Order. This is a story here. So this is the last two. I'll show this one the Kirkland me Sports match and then after that because yeah, we never unfortunately we got really busy deal with chairman and we never we never had a finale for season three. It just didn't happen. It just just up there. I don't know what I think the last match actually was. It is either me and Kirkland or Reubenen Briggs, which I was not there for the Ruben and Breaks once and they recorded it. But that was when Breaks was just going on in to tear and just you couldn't beat Breaks and stuff like that. They had to take the title off him, or we did. But it was Dale's idea and stuff.
Speaker 2: But to Williams in there, Oh yeah, this is a is the newly we bumped.
Speaker 7: Yeah, team tournament is afterwards, four separate teams.
Speaker 8: The partner is the one the only person who has joined me right now, Kirkland.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the kirk Jessica hype video. Okay, wonderful introduction.
Speaker 2: Why does she look so small, like smaller than normal?
Speaker 1: A small because we're not round in person as much, Jessica, it's just short.
Speaker 2: Remember that is a nice shirt, Kirklin Strangers, thank you.
Speaker 1: And this is when Jessica and kirkunk creamed us in the.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is like the start of my peach dominance on Mario tennis. I was so pissed Kyle had actually lost a Mario tennis match. Bricks.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So this was the setup that was the first team champions. It was Kirkland and Jessica versus breaks and Sarah's but yeah, and we had Kirklin turn on Jessica without.
Speaker 2: Without that was I think that was like the first stage of maybe and a little bit more of a rabble rouser and no one.
Speaker 1: Because the idea was for Kirkland to be like a full and bad guy, but he kind of between. Yeah, it was, but it ended up place. It ended up being good that you were kind of in between guys because I don't know, there was just something fun about first like always gonna be fulling bad guy, but then just on the pairings, it just didn't work out.
Speaker 2: So I just lost.
Speaker 7: That's how it works.
Speaker 2: Jessica Attorney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is right here, and she has no idea. She wasn't happy about that.
Speaker 7: I feel pretty devastated.
Speaker 2: Went another one and I thought our thought our odds were pretty high.
Speaker 10: Big home in here.
Speaker 7: You know, it's been a rough it's been.
Speaker 2: A rough goal these last couple of goalent matches on big losses.
Speaker 1: On his phone, was laughing at the big losses. That was a great line with big losses come big, James Kirkland underrated problem.
Speaker 2: This is like getting close to me, justin.
Speaker 1: Definitely near this. This is when you're starting to come to part ways with you, and I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't want to say nothing was supposed to come between us, but apparently I don't want.
Speaker 7: To say it.
Speaker 2: But I got to look out for my career and I've been talking to a lot of scouting agents and.
Speaker 7: This I can't do. I can't.
Speaker 1: Kirkland started going to tear and win like you had a bunch of wind streaks this time. Anytime that someone's wearing the shades means it's a bad guy, you know, fresh trash, a fucking toning down.
Speaker 2: The music a little bits.
Speaker 1: I forgot about this storyline when Michael still second was so this was the idea to get you hated, was to put you with obnoxious to my brother, Oh yeah, and that's where something, yeah, we paired up. And that's why I interview the match, remember, and the Michael Snell second interferes in our second Taylor and Travis match because you guys like teamed up together. But it was that the idea, the long term idea was I was gonna stop playing and just be Michael Snell the second as a commentator and Kirkland's manager. But then Kyle left and then Briggs was barely around and it was hard to get Reuben, so there was no players. And I thought about playing as Michael Snell the second, but I don't know if I could keep up the characters. And now we're really get behind the scenes. But and then Kirkland goes on to beat Jessica and they had golf and it was our tennis and it did not go well for Jessica. So you can see that score right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and justin Jessica had, like speaking.
Speaker 1: From experience, like I don't know how me and her had those fucking matches where she just creamed me and Pokemon or Poke and and stuff like Jessica and like that match with Cookmon, like she would just lose a bunch and she'd come out and be dominant, but Poke and that's a whole other story of Like, man, those frustrating is so much. It was so close to beating her many times.
Speaker 2: It's hear and me in over.
Speaker 1: I think, so let's go to the end here in I don't even remember this match. Oh no, that we've recorded so many of them, like this is teams, no, it's just one v one. I don't know how I guess you guys got the computer teammate right, helping you out.
Speaker 2: We're both control. Yeah, I don't know, And.
Speaker 1: I think my ultimate goal at some point was with camera work to try and pull off of Michael Snail the second versus Travis match, and that didn't happen, but I wanted.
Speaker 2: To are you alternate between cooks? That's how it works to swap there.
Speaker 1: You go about twenty five seconds and yeah, I think Kirklen's one one eighty. But uh yeah, Unfortunately we weren't any really close matches. This is the time where Jessica wasn't I.
Speaker 2: Feel like also, I had like lost all my games like leading up to this pretty much, so I was I was try harding.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because then we get to this and then after this is this fucking sports title match and stuff like that. But yeah, and then was that this was the end. This was the season three premiere, and that's why we had two big matches. That was the new idea of instead of doing one match, we're gonna only do two, but there'll be a big thing. And again we just ran out time and stuff like that to destroyed and then me and Taylor, whereas, uh, this is probably my most worked hard video that we ever did was this one, because this was I. I had lots of little things in here that people didn't know about, but you.
Speaker 7: Guys formed.
Speaker 2: I just wore that bar or something like that.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, but yeah, this was showing the whole journey.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you're gonna hug me there when you ran at me.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I knew either, But it just go these days, like look at these entrants. I forgot that we did. Like this was nervous for me because I was so narrow. I had no fucking room to move and stuff like that. The barin the green hair. You can't tell the camera this is Allay mad Kyle's lost.
Speaker 2: And I considered you a brother and you never considered.
Speaker 1: Me any I'd have Taylor record these lines because he was supposed to stay in Live Bromom. He did not, or he butchered them. But I was never your side kid.
Speaker 2: I was your kickstand.
Speaker 1: But after you lost that sports I had to be like, you got to re record.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 1: Taylor didn't hit the spot on those, but you winning.
Speaker 7: The sports title did not hurt me at all. That didn't bother me. What bothered me is the second I lost it. You said to Kirkland, Oh, I want to rematch Cassino close right now. You didn't even wait, like a dang, but Kirkland, I will be your next opponent.
Speaker 2: Look at this, I'm gonna be coming for you. And that felt you know. I know we have a history.
Speaker 1: I think I think I shoot, Yeah, you ar and look I shoot, Taylor. I this whole Wolfford breakup story, all that lost because.
Speaker 19: Like and this was like and look at this, Kyle, Yeah, Tyler's hand the man that took my title away from me.
Speaker 2: Those pants are awesome.
Speaker 5: That night the sports title and you couldn't win the main title and burned.
Speaker 2: The whole so bad at me, there's no passion my voice.
Speaker 7: You could have picked me to meet your partner and that title. That's what you picked.
Speaker 10: Dylan.
Speaker 7: Biggest ness is my partners, go Dylan.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we did so many I think just because I couldn't forgot about this.
Speaker 7: What you're saying, it's still on you.
Speaker 1: I was always the best member of the Wolf Parner and I showed the world at that point. This was the only time Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sounded like English was not your first language. There, Taylor is like rewind rewinder, you.
Speaker 7: Will lie to me that you attack Birk in the parking. What you're saying, it's still on you, but we know it to I was always the best member of the world. That was true because once you left the whole order.
Speaker 16: I beat you.
Speaker 2: For the first time, I had to read Travis, I thought you're here.
Speaker 1: Then the two but yeah no, that was that first took that show and he beat me and smash and that was the only time.
Speaker 7: At that point would be in the twenty four hour stream.
Speaker 1: And then we had a pan soul whatever it was that like, look at this like the the morning you can trust you. I knew I couldn't trust you.
Speaker 7: I don't care about the sports title.
Speaker 1: I don't care about maintoime, I don't care about this title because the thing.
Speaker 7: Is what matters the most is me being you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to and be friends, but you always make this about who's better a haircut. At this point too, I don't know what the go on my hair.
Speaker 2: No matter what you do, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what tells you win, you're always gonna be known as Travis Snail's bitch, Travis Snells bitch.
Speaker 7: I put bitches in their place, and that's.
Speaker 2: Where you are.
Speaker 1: One of my Dylan saw this. He showed us everything, and this was like three four years of fucking content and puttage here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I put bitches in their place.
Speaker 1: I got everybody with that. It was brilliant.
Speaker 2: The best was Dylan Soough leaned into it.
Speaker 1: He leaned into his whole body shifted to get that handshake and stuff.
Speaker 2: And he was already like pissed, but that just sat him.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. I think that's everything. And then I fast for everything that we've been through, showing up with one one stuff and the only thing I'll show the end here was a really good nutshot because again.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to, I just want to.
Speaker 2: I just want to make a man bygons I really do. I just feel terrible.
Speaker 7: Hand is extended. Let's see if Travis goes for it. She takes the hand, he takes the hand. This is this warms my heart.
Speaker 3: You know, Travis started on them not shaking anybody's hand.
Speaker 2: Now he's shaking hands.
Speaker 7: Uh beautiful.
Speaker 1: I see I was waiting for.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's next.
Speaker 2: Did you know it was coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: About But it doesn't look like it in the video doesn't know it's coming.
Speaker 5: Look at this?
Speaker 2: What did I throw at your.
Speaker 7: Pickups?
Speaker 13: Golf?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 7: Travis is after him.
Speaker 1: But yeah, look this that's like Hollywood professional, not hit. I feel like it's really like it was better than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Just like the recent pencil attack. It's like that quality. Well you told me to your inner thigh.
Speaker 8: Look like that.
Speaker 2: It looks.
Speaker 1: And when I looked over, sarahs is laughing as if you can't see him care there, but he was dying over there. You can hear laughing.
Speaker 2: I can hear him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm smiling because the first thing, the last thing I saw was Sarah's. But yeah, we'll pull one more and then we'll end this because, like I said, that's season three, but there wasn't two. I'm searching the wrong thing. But while I'm searching for this video, you two, can you tell me who you are challenging or it's not even a challenge, it's your you know who you want for your last Gauntlet match? We're doing another matches, tell the matches, but for the send off round? Who do you want?
Speaker 2: You know who?
Speaker 8: I want?
Speaker 2: I want you, Travis, I want you and basically any fighting game, specifically probably the UFC Fight Night, so that you can bury the old ten fingers were up bullshit. You never should have won. I'll beat you again with the full pit fingers again, but I'll take you and Mario fucking Sluggers whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what I want you, man, that's my challenge is I want you in Mario Sluggers. That's what I want. That's what I was gonna bring up here. Mario Sluggers is the one that's been in my cross because the fucking Fight Night. Nothing's gonna change that. That was ten He had ten fingers.
Speaker 8: That was it.
Speaker 1: It was done, ten fingers.
Speaker 2: He's got the title though.
Speaker 1: The fingers, yeah, somehow. But I would agree to Sluggers. I would Sluggers, is what I think. Unless you really want Fight Night, I agree that. But then you you're gonna have to play Sluggers anyways, is me, because I'm we're doing Sluggers. We have a wee yeah, we can do both. Fine, we'll do Fight Night and we'll do Sluggers. Will be a doubleheader. Let's put that to bed. And we should do almost all these because we had, like, first of all, do a screen share because man, this was a great Me and Kirklan are looking great in this one. But who is your what's the match you want? Because I know the mat you wanted, but that can't happen because Briggs is not gonna be here. That was the one right you wanted him in a Gears rematch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking I put some more thought into this, and you know, I felt I felt kind of shafted when we did our Strikers session. Uh, and I like like when we all got together and did our Strikers three strikers charged match matches like Turney or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I would want to go up against Dylan again.
Speaker 1: Oh, ship, you want to take Dylan and striker?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like if I remember, because Dylan definitely was the winner of that, he was and not definitely just fact he won because I beat Sarah's, I beat you, and then I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember I beat Kirklin.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I feel like I only won like one or two games. Yeah, because I feel like I think you might have beat me in the first match, because I think we.
Speaker 1: Might have fig there was a tie. You guys were tied and you had to preplay.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should put it on Kirkland.
Speaker 1: Then oh wow, so strikers match. I guarantee striker is gonna happen a few times on the stream. Yeah, I think you'll get to play for.
Speaker 2: Right, so call it rights. Fuck you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna actually slam my mind down on Kirkland because yeah, he had to be creamed me in that first round.
Speaker 2: I want to go up against you. My mine would have been on Taylor, not knowing that we already have like our our call duty like redemption thing, because that was just so demoralizing last time around. So oh yeah, luckily we're actually getting that outside that kick that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there you go. And honestly he's not here, but the one that Sarah said, I asked, what do you want? And you know, everyone's a slice. He wants to have me in Rocket League because he so many times he's been like, when we're doing that, I feel he feels like he could beat me. And this is the thing because when we did our it was a match in uh for the Gauntlet cheek Code. I was so mad, I should pull up. I'm not going because we're already long here. But it was the finals. It was me and bringing an NHL and that was that game. I'm not sure if you guys remember the first twenty for our stream, but we were like zero goals the whole game, and he scored with like two minutes left, and I was so mad. I was just like a goal away from stopping Briggs this whole fucking run forever and stuff like that. But before that, it was me and Sarah's and Rocket League. I think why he was mad about that is because that was only my third time playing Rocket League, but like he had played it a few times that I'd beat him. So Sarah's I happily accept I'm happily gonna whoop you again because I think he actually he might beat me this time, but because I got lots going on, but you know, I'm happy to do that. But and Dylan's still deciding. He hasn't picked as yet. I haven't talked to. I think Jessica's still deciding to. Jessica's like a fifty fifty because we don't know if she'll be there, but I'm not sure who she would pick.
Speaker 2: I know I haven't feeling she overcooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I feel like she's gonna fucking pick poking and I don't want to. I don't want to go through that trauma again. I've having to play pokin. I will not practice. If she wants to get the fucking wins, she can, but I'll try my best. But I feel like she just liked embarrassing me and beating me twice and stuff like that. Hey, the titles on the line, it didn't matter. But yeah, finally this last one, speaking of sluggers and stuff like that, bringing up I have to say I love this, Uh this thumbnail here with me and Kirkland just looking good right there, that jacket. I was very happy with the act Kirkland Travis three. This was a big thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This is might be the greatest match of all time. But I still think it's like hurtain want ever all look outside? What the this is the Dylan the gift was born? Yeah mm hmm. We we always wanted to do it, goling outside. It never happened.
Speaker 2: But that was the first take too, Yeah, first take.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful day out here in flown up first Columbia, that beautiful day first gone.
Speaker 1: But then yeah we're talking here just yeah, well something snapped in him, so I turned on my partner. I didn't shake hands.
Speaker 6: I get it, but uh, today we're gonna show you what a.
Speaker 1: Real we're gonna shows are. There's no coppies and that the real unique Fasil I said, I'm gonna there's so much stuff, just poke all time.
Speaker 3: Tyler Sarrus joining us for this particular match, so it's gonna be fun to have him on.
Speaker 2: And let's cut to a boy.
Speaker 1: This was the best of five. This is in the Dylan era, and that's right. Say that there there's the oh yeah, you're in a nice black shirt. This is the dealner. So this is where I can go and say, hey, I like the matches randomized, but the matches would have never been as good as this one if they were randomized, because me and Kirkland both knew some of them. I had practiced for some. I don't know if Kirk and you had practiced for any.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think I had access to any of them.
Speaker 6: What were they?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. I don't think we did or we did do tennis? Oh yeah, yeah, tennis.
Speaker 2: You just creamy that I was saying, I don't think I had lost in tennis after that first game.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know why I agreed to tennis. That was a mistake because like I saw your your tennis skills and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I had a vengeance too, shades on.
Speaker 1: Oh not too bad though, Actually wow, yeah, so I must I don't know, I must have had practiced a little where sarahs and tanks up too. But then we get some other matches here that were o' tail. You were here for this one. I don't think this was so demoralizing because like, look at this, yeah, look at this start here, and I think at one point I'm like up two or three, Yeah, I'm up to Oh I I blew the fucking lead that I had in Kirklan because I had a strategy. What happened kept Yeah, look at that I was three. Oh, I was so fucking confident too, and I just let off the pressure. I pull the packers because then when we get to later on, because Kirklea kept getting these fucking super charge points and stuff like that, where were they because later on, yeah, he started getting like these fucking power balls and Kirkland figured out the game pretty soon after that, and I was like, fuck, that was always my goals, like just to get in and get those goals quick and then not let Turklin have time, and he got the time and then he just fucking cleaned me over there. And then after that, Oh this is yeah, this is the game of sluggers. And we went for a while having no goals whatsoever, like just the one.
Speaker 2: It's so funny too, because like I had zero strategy in picking my team or anything. Why not here I was angry in this match.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who was who. Try and get to the end, I'd say, I'm not sure. You we've talked about. Have you ever seen this actual ending? Though I never have?
Speaker 7: And if he gets it, then.
Speaker 16: The guests changing, oh I switched to made you Actually, my god, I didn't realize that because it's the score.
Speaker 2: It's just us loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if he gets.
Speaker 8: So what is it is it?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 1: Are you up by one? Guessing off by one?
Speaker 7: I think, oh my god, he's got time.
Speaker 1: You are down by one.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying who's better right now?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's what's how. I'm down by one. You're the one pitching, so yeah, bases are loaded right load? So this is my chance. So Taylor, I was down the whole thing twelve to eleven irony chance.
Speaker 2: Here the ringer. Look at this pitch? What the fuck?
Speaker 4: I was so mad?
Speaker 7: I was so risky.
Speaker 1: It's risky because this is a good place, this is and I was getting so because I can't. You would understand. Look how mad I am. Look how mad I am. You would understand the way told you pitch. He just felt so natural to try and hit that bull. Did you see that?
Speaker 8: Sworry?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, And look at that.
Speaker 1: I had my pick, smile, I had no shoes.
Speaker 7: He's not ready to run.
Speaker 2: I think it was literally just back to back straight Gus.
Speaker 7: He doesn't he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even this And look at that, Look at that? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 16: What am I.
Speaker 7: Supposed to terrifying Yoshi? He's the egg if he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And they were laughing and it was making me on focused.
Speaker 7: I was so thick, looking like Danny Rock Riaz there some other fish.
Speaker 1: This is so.
Speaker 2: The line right now?
Speaker 7: Where do you got Yoshi? Are you a dinosaur?
Speaker 9: Are you a man?
Speaker 2: That's like what a finish?
Speaker 1: And that was the whole thing that everything, every match was so close, and I like that's the thing because it was five bestified like the best five, but he won tennis.
Speaker 2: That's not a character action, that's natural.
Speaker 1: Oh this, Yeah, I was pissed. I was so mad about Toads.
Speaker 7: Because I was destruction.
Speaker 1: He was in my crass and.
Speaker 2: Like what what called out to me?
Speaker 8: Thin?
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You tried it once and it had some good results, so you put him back in. But fuck, I want I want Toads. We're fucking band is what I want. I don't fucking told or I'm gonna try and get him before you do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look at the loaded zero outs.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look at the character man you and get to him right away. But no, that was I think. I'm pretty crushed. Yeah, No, I was not.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 1: That was like what Tara talked about that first tournament. That was me in this match.
Speaker 3: I was not.
Speaker 1: I was not there. But yeah, was there anything else you guys thought of or shout out or anything else?
Speaker 2: In particular like the commentary stuff we did.
Speaker 4: I think one of my all time favorite commentary sessions is Dylan and you were on the couch with me and I was trying to equate like the like Rohan King Theoden getting a sword, touching a control.
Speaker 2: I just you know, you'll you'll remember what you gotta do. And just trying to read the lines out.
Speaker 5: It was just it was just so hard to read out because we kept laughing, and then you were you're doing so good to hold your.
Speaker 2: Laughing, and then I would laugh and it would break you.
Speaker 1: You your analogy made no sense what you were talking about there. I did not understand it at all.
Speaker 2: But oh man, god, that was good. What about you, Kirkham? I mean, yeah, the commentary is I feel like that is like if it's probably at least half of like my enjoyment from the Gauntlet. Honestly, just in the room, everybody like thrown in their chimes and just like channeling that like inner sportscaster just comment you know what you're saying is it was just so great having that, especially when it would be like a arrange. I know, like Connor wasn't really on any of these videos, but like he was great appearance on there, even like when Clinton was doing the commentators too. A lot of people are just stepping up and shining and yeah, just some of the memorable unscripted events that happened and some events that happened because I think we had like again, it's all real the results, but like still we had somewhat of a structure of like this is kind of the trajectory, but if something happens, then want to swap it, and just any of the times that it didn't work out the way it was planned, that it's just throwing a wrench in the cog and making Travis have to rework in the war room and how we're gonna script it out.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, or someone called in sick. I was like, I can't make them. Okay, what can we do now that some.
Speaker 2: One's not playing mad?
Speaker 1: And I think that's how the kirk that actually the Kyle and Travis sports match happened was because I think you were supposed to be there and you can make think Kirkland and me were doing a rematch, and we pushed that to the side, like Okay, well Kyle's just gonna come in now and do that. And there's a lot of those memories of moments that started because of that. But yeah, here I found the blooper one last video. It's not that long. I found it. It's it's pretty good. Yeah, Taylor whenever he didn't have a script. Man, it was there. There was something in the water, like what were you gonna get? But yeah, this is actually partly go look at our bloopers for years. It's in the twenty eighteen when I want all of them, but.
Speaker 7: One of us doesn't have the title, another one does.
Speaker 1: Taylor, What is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: To kirklam Pass today?
Speaker 11: Well, you know, you and me wearing for Blizzards earlier, it was it was very nice and you know we're talking, We're getting in there and I feel like I'm gonna take a Jurassic chomp out of Kirklam like I did my Blizzard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you don't have more.
Speaker 7: You know, I literally bous.
Speaker 2: When we when we turn on that Xbox, you know, Xbox just it seeks to me, I'm wearing green, Xbox is green, and you know, I just it does slip into my hands and it's just like it's like you know when.
Speaker 4: You're when you're in Lord of the Rings and you're, uh, you gotta stop, you start over.
Speaker 7: I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're when you're in Lower of the Rings and you're.
Speaker 7: Uh, you gotta stop, you gotta start over.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing.
Speaker 5: When you're in Lord of the Rings and you're the King of Rohan and you've been brainwashed by Sarmon and you can't remember what it's like to touch a sword.
Speaker 2: But then when you get good pre this is all.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you good, You're you're the.
Speaker 2: You're so serious?
Speaker 10: Are you got it?
Speaker 7: So you forget how to touch a sword?
Speaker 5: But then all of a sudden you no, wait a second, though, you didn't set up the whole story.
Speaker 7: I'm still going you have to know because we do laughing. You have stirred in the binning because right now you're story a story. So you forgot to touch a sword?
Speaker 1: So how far?
Speaker 7: So I start after I said ride my hands? Right, I don't know, start from the beginning, okay.
Speaker 5: So yeah, like just like remembering what it's like to put a control in my hands, it just does something to my memory.
Speaker 17: So it's like when the King of Rohan, you know, he keeps coming back, Okay, So yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like when you are possessed by Saramon. You're the King of Rohan and now you're just there, you're old, you forgot I hed your sword and comes along, So you did that Okay, okay, everyone be quiet, and.
Speaker 7: So Taylor, we are here lash and here I am I mean and may for the wolf order? Will I be taking the title home to the wolves?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is sitting like that too? Getting the head or something else?
Speaker 7: To me, I thought you would just keep going over. Okay, I'm gonna I'll throw you again.
Speaker 1: I'll throw you.
Speaker 7: And how satisfy, how satisfy? I need something? I need something, these massive, big sexyes.
Speaker 1: I gonna do it again, soldiers sul I can't say sexy.
Speaker 8: Soul, soul.
Speaker 7: I can't say I'm gonna say arms. I'm gonna go with arms because I'm not I'm not being able to say so soldiers, soldiers shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know shady Yeah, well yeah, no that that was a good look back. I'm glad it was. This was longer than I thought. But I'm glad because obviously, like I said, but the dream one day is full time and revised. But at the same time, the point of why it's ending, I think this iteration is because when you look at that room, when we trouble the commentary like there, we can probably never get that whole room back together again. You know, like when we're in the Cusser Dome and you have like Clinton and Sarah still you know living there. You have Kyle there, you got brakes, got like though. And I think that's what was the funnest things of call it, because I think that's another good reason why it's ending to because we always had fun, but when we had to do the schedules, like oh it had to be work where it started as just a fun thing because near the end it was like, okay, it might just be Dylan and then the two combatants and that's it. There's no one around. And that was the fun of it when everybody was there and stuff like that. And I wish there was an air because we didn't do them. I wish i'd probably because we record so many of an era whenf we would alive stream them because I think that would have been fun having people in the chat. But we had such a good time and I'm thankful to you guys and everyone else has done this and they won't hear I'll thank them the charity stream because that's the end of it, but for free time, because yeah, the podcast that built a small business that pays the bills, gall it didn't pay no bills. That was just a pure passion project and there's tons of fun like and we just scratched the surface. There's so many many and I'd say if anybody has any interest, go back and watch them. There's playlists, and they were some fun times and there are times where I'm gonna always think back, like, oh man, those moments, those are those are some massaugs your stuff and having everybody in those rooms those late nights, being there till midnight. But just there's nothing better than whether you're commentating or someone if you're playing and there's cheering or the owing and awing and stuff like that. The good thing is, I think Justsin's gonna be there for a lot of the stream this year, and Dylan's gonna be in person for the stream. We have serious so I think we're gonna that's gonna be the closest to like reassembling that a little bit, because we'll have some people and we'll do some sendoffs, so that's gonna be lots of fun. But yeah, thank you gentlemen for doing this. This was a good time, just reminiscing, just commentating our own shit. But you know what, it's a good idea to send off because after after November fifth, that's the presumed end, and it's all over Gauntan going on a bang. We'll see which one of us is gonna be the final main sports champion. Who is gonna be last team champion? Its not gonna be Jessica Dylan. So are just gonna it's not happening between us? Are we still got to talk abou our matches? But yes, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching this, thank you for watching any of the videos we've ever done before. It was a great time. It was a fun passion project, and it will not be boring come November fifth. By