Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing this morning? It is five h six am in the great state of Mississippi.
Speaker 1: But good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Oh?
Speaker 2: Remember when you're not Bud, Good morning, duer one, how you doing this morning? I hope everybody is in the safe this morning.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 1: I just I just want to say this like you got it.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, you know, Owen Owen dry about stuff Owen was right about, you know, to be honest, Owen's dry. Hey Riley, good morning. I just wanted to do a stream this morning on Rumble. To my dude, I was stream later, but I wanted to come on and do a stream just just to give a I know a lot of people are you know. You know, by the way, has anyone.
Speaker 1: Watched the so.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who Charlie Kirk was until I've saw some of his streams on Rumble. But my thing was when Trey and Matt, when Trey and Matt did a on on their show on their on their Emmy winning show South Park, they did a skit about about him.
Speaker 1: And by the way, anybody that does want to tip the stream, there you go, we do.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that say, oh, we were.
Speaker 1: Scammers and stuff. We do. Yeah, if anyone that does.
Speaker 2: Want to support the channel, there's a way right here, I want to say thank you to anybody that has been supporting the channel.
Speaker 1: You don't have to support.
Speaker 2: There's there's a way that you can support this channel without giving money. You can say hey in the channel. You can like subscribe, you can like follow, subscribe, comment on any of my videos, say hey to me. There's people out there that they don't.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: That's why, and that's that's why I'll have to do this later.
Speaker 1: Jo.
Speaker 2: That's that's the reason why I don't watch the news is because every time I don't watch the news, because every flipping time I do watch something, it's usually it's usually some Trump supporter, Shrump supporter that you know I watched. Yeah, yeah, By the way, anybody that does, I want to check this out morning brow.
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't order another sticker today them, you know.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing and that and that's what it got me is this person, you know, Charlie was Charlie was a father to a young kid that now has to grow up without a kid that has to grow up without a father.
Speaker 2: Because some person is not funny. You know, I see people imposed like celebrating it. It's not needs not to be celebrated. It's not a joke. Some someone lost their life for God's sake, and these people want to act like.
Speaker 1: And because.
Speaker 2: You know, no, I just want to say that people out there that miss they close that one down. H.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I just want to say this, it's Scorpion medals. Good morning. Because so my worker daughter helps.
Speaker 2: With a lot of the stuff that is ay, they are trying to get her vehicle fixed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the uh.
Speaker 1: Not coming up.
Speaker 2: And it gave me to them by the way, that go fund me is to help my worker out and her family. They need our they need they need our help.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you guys so much to the people that have supported this channel. It's not about what we do as people. I just wanted to come on here and do a stream. I stream because I want to. I stream because people. Yeah, and I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel with you know, I didn't I didn't send no link to guests. I just I just wanted this to be like a short little show because number one. I wasn't going long because this is all locals.
Speaker 3: M h um.
Speaker 1: But the thank you scorpion metal. Um. I hope everyone is staying safe, you know. And I want to say this everything about everything, thing about large.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Saying about it mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: But mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Ever even.
Speaker 1: Have you not even known?
Speaker 2: H Yeah, I want to say thank you guys to the people that are supporting this channel, supporting.
Speaker 1: What I do is is important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say thank you. You know, it's about who we are as a person, and it's not about like, yes.
Speaker 5: I know that knows me every day, even very famous showing and so forth. These do Jake housing from a bunch of people, Pesti housing, Joe Peshi, I think Chris housing and Reev Robbins housing. Okay, big spooky shout out to the friend Missichippi's favorite time one and only Ja catching Jake. You're in the best in the world. Look what you do and you're absolutely crushing on your Fijun channel. So proud of you your friends keep at it. WHOA, yeah, there you go. I said all those things, So now I say my thing, which is mean your name is be cursed. I am out of breath. Okay, I mean Denver. That's right. Good amount by.
Speaker 2: Yu.
Speaker 1: That's not Vince. What's the Vince? Oh you didn't see what U saw? Jackass? What are you?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: I'm a tan oilment day these disc one Vincent's full of ship anyway.
Speaker 1: Bet you're talking about Vince the lawyer. Bahlah bood.
Speaker 2: Alright, guys. I'm gonna end guys because I know I might be back on later.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. Bye,