Speaker 1: Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, we'll just do this thing on the air. Good morning everybody. It is the CaCO Day radio program. We'll get things rolling here. I realized something yesterday, and I realized it accidentally. Okay. And the thing that I realized yesterday was I, somehow, some way had never heard one of these Krasenstein idiots, whose voices I can hear in my head as I say, I please, don't suggest me these anymore. We're not following them, and yet they go away and then they come back in the thing because you know, they figured out how to manipulate the engagement whatever, play the algorithm, and it never dawned on me what do these dudes actually sound like? And I gotta tell you, I was dying laughing after the show. All right, Ross, you have dubbed this in. Had you ever heard of Rasenstein before prior to this thing? You just had to I have, but I didn't remember until you sent the audio. There was some story attached to them, like a few years ago where somebody had mentioned their voice. Ah okay, all right, yeah I knew. I knew nothing. But if I had to pick one to be a comedically represented version of what you may think of, you know, the these two idiots. That's pretty close.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not far off where I would have went, just trying to make one, you know, be funny that I also didn't think could possibly be true. Are you guys ready for this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I hope so, because I just had to reload this thing again. Anyway, all right, here we go. Let's go ahead and play for you the sound of a crescent steam. I hope you're not eating, you're seated, and don't be going too fast. Here we go.
Speaker 3: And it can't just be up to the person to do something about it, because that post could have been removed when it had one hundred thousand news. Instead it has six million views and every hour it's getting another two hundred thousand views.
Speaker 1: You know what makes this voice better that it's whining? Did you need that you need?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 1: Deliver? And here's the deal, because people will go, well, Casey, that's pretty immature to sit there and make fun of people's voice. I don't think it is, because here's the thing. Being assertive or authoritative, which is absolutely what these little thugs want to do, requires you being able to communicate and assearch yourself in some sort of way. And if your undoing is meeting you and actually hearing you, that's probably not a good thing for long term success.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be there. And I can't get it taken down. There's no way for me to get it taken down. If I try to get Twitter actually take it down, they're not going to do it. So there has to be something there.
Speaker 1: All right. And what he has complained about is people have been doing these insane threads on him and his brother with a lot of the information the same, but a lot of the same documents. And it's clear that they're trying to be very careful how it's worded, how it's presented, but they're just bombarding these two. And I'm here for it, right. These guys spent three years manipulating initial response to Trump tweets and and and we're kicked off the platform for it. So yeah, but boy boy.
Speaker 3: I should be able to to send a season assist two X and get content removed.
Speaker 1: You can't even if you do, if that's your you can't even yell at your kid. I don't care what age your kid is. You know his kid's gonna hear.
Speaker 4: That and go I'm not respecting. That sort of sounds like a more effeminate version of Jesse Eisenberg's Alex Luthor. Okay, it's it's also like sort of the opposite radio effect, right, because a lot of times in radio you hear voices and then you meet the person in person, You're like, I didn't expect you to look that way with this all you see on social media or the avatar and he's you know, he's not a bad looking guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, they're real tight shots on their heads or yeah, it looks like like a manly or whatever.
Speaker 4: And then like you know, or like Hollywood, and then you step back and you hear the voice and you're like, dad doesn't match at all. And it's one of those things where it's like, believe it or not, a lot of people on social media tend to use filters, and you know, they do stuff to their avatar, they get a perfect angle. You know how long it takes them to ta get that picture. It's just super weird to hear that voice go with that picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why if I see you as you're an influencer and you're doing any of that around, I just throw your stuff in the nearest body of water. So but it's but I'm doing this for you. Yeah, dude, cras like a toddler. Couldn't take you seriously telling it. No, I can listen to this guy. Who is this? Who is it? Where's my dad? I don't even know? Maybe they have kids, maybe they don't. But uh yeah, now I'm fine with that, if only because while he's in the middle of this crisis and we're all hearing his voice, it can't just be up to the person. And the rest of the Lollipop Guild is you know, also concerned because it's all a house of cards. Man, everything they think exactly because he's out yesterday trying to wreck the other tenant media because of the Russia thing. Right, So it's through all you all, because if you want to play the game, is what you get. I'm good with that. But when you show up right you want to, you roll up on ross, you get what you hear here. I just want to let you know that this is.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the voice that you hear.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: In fact, if you're coming to one of our two bourbon tasting events, you're in you know, a week's time. The lesson a week's time, depending on which market you are that you could you could hear the voice.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 4: Tell you about the time I set Biscuits out to do a remote broadcast for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was always uncomfortable with your name for him because I didn't know him.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Biscuits was my inter when I worked over at the top forty station over a g across the hall, and he is like, he's a really big He reminds I think he's lost some weight, but at the time he's like like Hewel from Breaking Bad, like a really big black dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I recorded my breaks. They were recorded, and then he went out on location and he was pretending to be me. So people would roll up to the prize desk but hey, we want to meet, you know, and then he'd be like, yeah, it's me, And it was just just to see their reaction.
Speaker 1: I'm They're like, I didn't know how many posed for the pick, That's what I want to know. How many are like, oh okay, all right? You know in today's modern society though, like if you did this on like a DEI campus, even with Biscuits in you, like, none of them they couldn't question it.
Speaker 4: No, exactly, this was I mean, this was like what fifteen years ago? Oh, so it was a different time. But you're right, if you were to do that now, you couldn't question it. You could even mention it.
Speaker 1: You can be like, oh that looks that looks correct. Absolutely what God not? God intended? Okay? Or this is our way of deflecting from the fact that Ross is actually a giant, three hundred pound black dude. Yeah, most of you in the tight you ever met Ross and per you don't know, You don't know. He could be the agbya Chinese spies. We learned yesterday. We don't know, but we do know. We got to take a break, so I hang on. We got a little we're a little down in the mouth down purple and goldway. It's it's been a it's been a year and it might be another year, and then we might have to have discussions about people who I have been not complimentary. So with that in mind, let me steer out of that and take you into some more I don't know, a low key, the low key kinds of stories and connections out there. Right, we're not gonna challenge the you can hear I'm literally having to reload this again. All right, I will sit here and we'll figure that out. I'm gonna do. I'm gonna start putting this stuff on the other computer, all right, yeah, because that here's what I needed to picture. You couldn't Kamala Harris has a secret weapon, a secret They did a whole article about this individual. But remember, this is a campaign of joy. This is a campaign about Hey, you know how we're all different, but we're all really alike, and it's just a few things that separate us, even though both sides run around screaming that the other ones the Antichrist, So you know, go along with that. That's that's happy, Happy Joy, Joy is the campaign slogan. So how do you bolster that? You bring in a lunatic by the name of Reverend Jennifer Butler and you just you just let her work, Just let her work because it won't take very long. Would you guys like to be introduced to this individual? Who is ah? Hold on now? Is she now? Is she technically And we're gonna find this out because we're gonna chat with Mark Walker? Is she technically his arch nemesis? Now? He won't want to use the word nemesis. I will use the word nemesis because it's not the Christian thing to do. But I'm not a pastor, so yes, I should hold myself to higher standards. But I'm amused by it. So she said some things, and you know, when you try to comport that with a joyful again, the continuation of return to normal, and we start talking about chickens coming home to roost again, it's like, how do you know not to wheel in your insane moonbat person who, in the minds of so many people just reminds them of the Church of Satan dude doing the publicity stunts, and you make them your faith outreach coordinator. How I know what I would definitely consider very We'll just say members of the clergy, who are they're pulling the They're pulling the ltict every time, and we can get into the reasons on that, but they're not as outspoken. So if you just need somebody like that who's not going to scream that, let's see here that America is a cult. It is a bloodthirsty imperial beast. It is uh. It is not fundamental to democracy. In fact, the current existence of it stands in the way of that Christianity has been hijacked by white supremacy. What was the other one? Okay, faith engagement director? Yeah, bloodthurstay, Imperial beast, all of you know, just the it is all the Marxist garbage. What's going on here? You can't find one quote unquote normal person. And let me ask you this, what about all these black churches where you guys are running around doing you know, Souls to the Poles stuff. Do you need a faith outreach coordinator? Do you want Why wouldn't you put somebody in who you know would be seen as you know, one of the more well known big probably Southern doesn't have to be black pastors in there where a lot of the same values are part of people of different political persuasions. But are you know, seem to function in there? Not this person.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: This individual's coming in here and hates everything about hates the country that had the foresight seeing what was going on in all the other countries to go, yeah, yeah, we probably should we let them just randomly wipe out religions or you know, kill based on that at the governmental level. No, okay, We're gonna put a no in here, which was a really big deal. I mean, we're going back this like Magna carta stuff. This is you know, there's two or three big things. This is one of them, and that person hates it. And that person is the spiritual advisor and outreach coordinator for Harrison. Had they met her, I don't know. So all right, well that's good. We're gonna we're gonna chat with Mark Walker, who I believe his title is is this but I think it might be for the r n C and not deep anyway, we'll get we'll get that. But like if it was if it's if it was a Mortal Kombat screen, all right, it's it's it's basically Mark Walker. Uh and uh and this lunatic and you know what, I'm gonna watch that. I'm gonna wat's that play out. And I'm gonna decide based on what I think was a pretty moderate I know, I know we're really red in Wyoming, but they don't really politic as a kid, it's really not a thing. You know, you don't get this weirdness where kids are sent to school wearing like campaign shirts that they totally wanted to wear. Right, none of that happened. So even in that moderate setting, all I do is I look at you know what we're talking about on issues that may have religious context, And I'm like, which sounds the least insane from how I learned it, Because you're probably gonna have a deviation. Things evolve, Go ahead, do the math, check it out. I would encourage you, and we will get into this here with Mark. And just just a moment, I was I slept weird last night, not bad, not good, just weird. So we'll pick up on that in a few But I'm sitting here ran and Raven like a lunatic over the America? Is you know, essentially Satan being picked as kind of the representative vibe to reach out to religious folk, who's who is a devout Marxist and everything that they said? That's an interesting pick for me. And then I was thinking, is that literally the other side of the coin for what Mark Walker's been doing? So here's markin Walker? Is that your arch nemesis? When's the showdown? Oh?
Speaker 2: Look, she has been my arch nemesis since I served in Congress. I remember beating her in twenty seventeen when she got arrested for aggressively protesting our efforts to repill and replace Obamacare. So uh, she's been an activist, ran her own liberal think tank, so yeah, my yeah, I don't mind calling her behind nemesis. But it didn't just start in the last few days after Kamala name to her to her new posts.
Speaker 1: These are these are the unforced airs after the first one that I just don't understand, right, you know, you remember obviously chickens coming home to roost. That dude, right, that's at that point, just pick a guy for some more mind. There's a lot of progressive but much more moderate people who are in religion. They exist out there without being this lunatic. And it feels like an unforced error because that she looks crazy. And also you missed an opportunity if you're wanting to reconnect with black voters. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: You know? Hundred percent? And also validates that her move on all these policy positions are completely fabricated, because editor cor this is who she is. She is a Bernie Sanders, green new deal radical. And the first time that she gets to appoint somebody, what two situations, You got Tim Wall to work with, biggest blowhard in Congress. But also now she's picked her faith person who runs with the Reverend Barber. If that doesn't tell you where she is, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Else does Mark. Nobody runs with Reverend William Barber, Well.
Speaker 2: Maybe runs around him, hangs out. How about that?
Speaker 1: No, that doesn't happening. That guy died, all right, I'm not putting that on you. I said it, come for me if you got a problem. So how important is religion or people who are religious, which purport to be the majority of the country to the Democrats company. I don't feel like they're taking it seriously, but because I think it's almost impossible too.
Speaker 2: Well, I think most people who claim to be religious, saith based, evangelicals, golf but whatever terminology that you want to use, they know that most of those have some conservative prerequisites that follow are based on the scriptures, based on the Bible, and most people who follow in that category would tell you that they are not advocates of babies being aboarded up into the time of birth, or that God messed up when he made you a boy and he should have made you a girl. So now you have Reverend Jen Butler who's advocating to correct what God messed up. Eighty five to eighty eight percent. Now at the same time. I'll give you one data point. In Georgia, there are approximately three hundred and fifty thousand what we call regular church attenneyes who aren't even registered to vote. So I think that's they're trying to go after some of these folks, even though we know, like I said, nearly ninety percent will skew or vote Republicans in the upcoming election.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's I'm trying to remember the guys. Do you know the pastor, one of the big pastors of the uh uh. I can't remember the name of the church. It's a huge following down a Rockcroy Road in Raleigh's older black gentleman. He's called the show. So the dude is the dude strikes me as a liberal, but he strikes me as somebody that'd be a good kind of guy to get out there. And yeah, yeah, I missed the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. And that's one of the things that we enjoy going into the different communities and churches to talk about the differences there. But as far as Jen Butler, I can't think of a more extreme pick than Kamala Harris could have made. If he's going to find somebody that's going to be her faith advisor. So in the end, I think it's it's a good for us for conservatives to be able to show the.
Speaker 1: Contrast, a let's get away from the religious side and into the the more political side. How many Chinese spies do you think you had working in your congressional office during your time as a member of Congress? What do you you can you can average it's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can completly say we had zero. We did a very thorough vetting process, uh, near their families, et cetera. Because look, you're you're hailing stuff specifically our role them homeland security, you have to double check and make sure. But uh, but yeah, I mean it's it's been a concerted effort for for China. You know, Eric Shuowell got a little closer to uh, those folks than than than that our office did. Uh. But yeah, you have to constantly watch for that for people coming into the office on how they not just when you go to Congress, but sometimes they just show up as a volunteer on a campaign and begin to work themselves, you know. And so it's a it's an integration process. But you have to be smart enough to be able to be able to do the proper vetting profit.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the reason I pointed out right, because obviously we have you know, you know, three really high profile incidents over the last few years with the California Senator and Swallwell and now the governor's office there. But you couple that with this information yesterday where we're once again saying Russia is our main obstacle to the election. We'll see what, of course they want to do. And then you have the Chen story where you have this have you have you met Lauren Chen and some of these other folks that are.
Speaker 2: Now I know now I know who she is, of course Finny and was it Dave Ruben as well, know those guys. But but I've not been eatim around miss Chian.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, my thing is like, is that a we're going to go after these guys right now because here we are sixty days you know or whatever? Or is there some there there? And if you're a company who may have been misrepresented by people doing business in the US, is there government oversight is part of that? I have to think that that's dicey. And did they drop the ball potentially?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yes, there's always oversight on it. But I from what I understand the people that were talking to yesterday, I don't think there's any kind of fault with these guys, specifically these three. They had an investor come in that wanted to support or promote what they're doing, and sometimes you have that if you're a public figure. But I've not seen any evidence to say that there was anything nefarious on their part. But if somebody wants to come in and pay you one hundred thousand dollars a month because they like your show, you wont before you start depositing the checks, you probably should do a little more homework.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. You ever see the movie? What was it? What was the Clint Eastwood one where he's a Secret Service dude? Was it a line of present? Line of fire? You ever see a line of fire?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: All right, well, you're a secret Service member. Now what are you going to do? Mark? Because I'm sitting here reading yesterday that the converted Department of Homeland Security staff received a two hour video training to be a secret Service when they were brought in to fill the need there. Does it only take two hours to learn how to be a member of the Secret Service, mark in your understanding.
Speaker 2: No not not, not hardly. I have been to their headquarters. Jason Chafis when he was the chairman of our House Oversight Committee, he began this journey of unpacking. You can remember those when they were the Secret Service basically had guys holding their weapons where they could engage with the Columbian prostitute. So this has been this kind of behavior and carelessness has been going on sometime.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that as somebody who traveled through Columbia, they are very aggressive anytime they see a gringo.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm not saying they're basketball. They wouldn't approach million.
Speaker 1: Like a restaurant. It's it's a strange thing, but but it's not always a strange thing because arguably it's still you know, it's like they say, the world's oldest profession, right, it's still really a great way to emotionally, uh get your you know, get folks all the way up in there because people are making an emotional connection to you or you feel sympathetic to a to a situation and maybe they have a pet project, but they seem to do a really good job. Who was the Republican one from Russia. Do you remember where she went to some Republican events, the redheaded, very good looking lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it becomes yeah, yeah, she had she had integrated or use that word in the different circles there. But yeah, you you come in and pose as a you know, as a wealthy individual that's looking to support your Republican causes. You know that that that that opened some doors. I'm not gonna you know, I'm going to deny that. If you're that this happens, I won't say every day, but that's one of the things. You keep your guard up, you put your parameters up, and and do the proper vetting of a sit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, And to some extent, I'm putting you in it in a position. I'm not asking you to go all Madison Cawthorne on me. I just want to point out that, like they talk to members of Congress about this stuff, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah you so yeah, And if nine's are chasing you all day, I think consider that so anyway, well yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Look, and and it is a very powerful position. And if you have not come from a background where you set up parameters in your life to protect your family to protect your marriage. Uh, those kinds of things can make you susceptible people like you know, your ego being puffed up there, and yes, I've seen it sometimes and you know it's I mean you're kind of putting it in a more simplistic way, but yeah, that's that's what. But that just didn't happened recently. I mean you looked throughout our history that that's that's that could be problematic to Uh. And then once you have the blackmail information, then then you put yourself in a great dangerous situation.
Speaker 1: And and yeah, the reason having a hard time stanting is because it's hard to as a as a famous radio person. It's we're just different, right, Ross, Ross and I leave the lead the building anywhere, man, just throngs of women, crazy stuff. So come over the dark side. You're done with with that stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mark, Well we'll we'll we'll see. I've got it flying up to to the We're heading up to the r n C today in Washington, so we'll be working off the things there, so I'll make sure they'll keep my head down.
Speaker 1: And yeah, go to Georgetown, Go to Georgetown. I need a spy report because I guess the kids are back at it. Apparently the genocides back on. So the protest are back.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, and and the administrators are acting like they didn't see this coming.
Speaker 1: Once again, No nopempletely caught off. I wanted them to replace the quads with a highly water very limited water usage cac DIE. I thought that would be a good way to go. You cut down your your carbon footprint therapy and you need very little water. And they can set up tents in the cactive if they want. But nobody took me up on it.
Speaker 2: So all right, Mark, you know electric face has worked in the past. Well, good Casey, good to talk with you today. I hope you and Ross hang in there and don't party too hard.
Speaker 1: And yes, electric fences absolutely. In fact, you know what, Ross add those to the list there? All right, electric fences and cactie. It's more of a viewing quad when you go to Biltmore and you can't go in that one like that some areas anyway, six forty seven Cacoday Radio program. All right, let's let's see this. I get a bunch of audio I could get to with Trump and if you have the thing, so we're gonna package deal. This a reminder that Stephen Kent, our official NERD correspondent, will join us. I don't know that I've ever seen a game fail this hard, and I'm not talking about the the Dustborn thing. We're talking about a game that Sony spent what a quarter billion dollars quarter billion dollars I believe was what two hundred and then plus fifty in marketing or something. For it to be so bad, they did something I've never seen a company do. We'll explain coming up. Hang on one of the very fascinating things. And if you're into history, you've noticed this throughout all eras and aspects of history. The ability to accomplish big things because you had an identifiable enemy is the real deal. Tear down this wall, Gorbachew basically everything right going on their war on terror stuff, right, You create these narratives, people get out there, they weigh in on stuff. We got Russia, Ukraine stuff where that's how you virtue signal right now, And I'm pointing all of this out not to scold you. Were tell you that, you you know, go out there and necessarily buy into that garbage when all you really want is entertained but you have to have a good villain. Do you find yourself you're a Ross comic book or Marvel or whatever, right if you have If you don't have a good villain, it's hard for you to have a really good character, you know, the hero in this case, you got to have a good villain. What made Batman in the Nolan thing so good especially was Heath Letcher's deal so on the same day that I have to listen to what a Krasnstein sounds like. Have you guys seen the video of the person in pink shorts looking like exactly who Dana bash when she said, you know, we got to the Democrats are reaching out to the She didn't say necessarily the low tea, but she said it. She said testostero or lower testostero is what she said. But she did didn't mean it in a derogatory manner. She was saying, not a bunch of animals. I'm not sure this looks good. You guys should have one in there to balance it out, you know, because it hurts me having to attack that like that's not a challenge. That's not somebody you can take seriously when you're having discussions, whether it's discussions over the big, big, big political issues, whether it's smaller stuff, local stuff, sports related stuff. You just feel bad. And I feel like if that's the best villains that they have online, man, and that's what you want. Things are just they're gonna get more and there we go, more and more lopside as we go in there. All right, so check this out. I want to get play this audio for you. Here is we kick off this hour reminder in one hour, a little less than one hour, we're gonna chat with Steven Kent. We're gonna talk about the the Sony game that lost all the money. And I just and I didn't realize this. They're doing a Minecraft movie. What the hell is that? How do you do a movie about Minecraft? And admittedly I don't know as much about Minecraft as probably your average kid that they're targeting, you know, late teens with this. Are there characters in Minecraft? I saw there.
Speaker 4: There are characters, And there's what you're thinking of when you think of Minecraft as creative mode when you build, but it is a game. It's in the game. You have to Yeah, you have to build your shelter and at night, like zombies come out and try to get you. And you have to survive the night, and you got to see how long you can go. And there is actually a goal to the game. And at the end there is like a dragon or whatever. You have to be like the ender Dragon whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Like, but you have to you have to create these wholesale premises for you know what the plot's gonna be. And the movie just got destroyed here not long ago? Was it?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: Orderland?
Speaker 2: Orderlands?
Speaker 4: Right are they're saying it's just abysmal?
Speaker 1: I watched it.
Speaker 4: How was it?
Speaker 1: You didn't hear me bragging about taking the time out of my day to do that?
Speaker 4: Sure did not.
Speaker 1: But it was two hours, and I think now I'm a trained border Lands mercenary. If you can get trained for the secret Service in two hours. I realized I've seen probably three or four secrets. Oh do you see Olympus is fallen? What was the other one? They had some like they had two come out at the same time, right where one's Jamie Fox and the other one is not. I can't remember which is which? Like that right there is that by watching one of those shoot them up, blow them up movies, the amount of time you spent doing it is the same amount of training that was provided to the folks who rolled over to the Secret Service from Homeland Security. These are the kinds of things that are squeaking out. And I say squeaking because had you heard that yesterday? If I get it, if you're you know, you're on the twitters. But for those of you who are just listening to the news, maybe catch the show a little bit in the morning. Did you hear any of that? That's insane? You you have you gave people to do to And here's the deal. They're they're not training them to officially be one. They're training them to act like them. I understand that, but I don't know if you've noticed this. The Secret Service has a lot of like procedures law enforcement does in general. Right, I got a lot in military, but like very they have, they have a way that they're supposed to do it. There's no way you're picking that up in two hours. So now you have somebody who doesn't understand all of these things that happened. Right, It could be simple like if you're on a detail, here's how often you check it. Nobody's telling them any of this stuff.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: And it and now it it literally imperils the ability of people who were actually trained Secret Service members to do their job because they're running around and it's not necessarily even the person's fault. They're running around having a babysit. Idiots, Think about your first day in any job. Do you watch the video? Right? Hey, you welcome to right, welcome to the movie theater?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: How you sweep the floor?
Speaker 1: Told you every year, Ross and I get every year. We got to do training every year, not once every year, to remind us not to bribe foreign customs officials, which I know is a big problem among you know, radio hosts in North Carolina where you know this is. But holy hell, we got French spy or Chinese spies everywhere. The French had a bunch spies that they arrested not that long ago from China. I mean maybe that's where we are. So how did I get from a video game from a video game discussion? Then transitioning to this Tom Cotton stuff? All right, you're ready for the audio? This is uh oof, this is not how you do it? Okay?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Uh well, we'll start there. And where am I Russ? Where is the audio for that? Oh? For the cod you know what you don't. I am so sorry. I was gonna send you the follow up there because it was at the very bottom of the Daily Daily Wire article, but it wasn't loading. All right, well, I'll just let me let me just read it to you, shall we. I think you grab that real quick and uh, we'll go ahead and get into what was what was being said. So, you know, it's little nuggets of info and in in in a way, it's interesting because it's kind of how the January sixth stuff was was was done right. There'd be a little story here, a little story there, what exactly is going on? And uh, but they would then feast upon it. Everything that emerged with the j six stuff was its own week long news cycle. So it's it wasn't caught and it was Holly's on there. So Senator Josh Holly, who is among the you know, on the committee providing oversight here, said that they have now learned that members of Trump's protective detail, these would be the shifted agents from Homeland Security and HSI agents home Land Security investigations that were moved over, received a two hour online training course. I have to see this thing, cause you know how bad. The training courses are at companies that you've worked at to the point where they're mocked. Right, what's you know there's in in office space? Right, that's the whole thing with the flair. She's sitting there watching the video. They're intentionally over the top and dumb.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: This is this, It's a two hour video? What did hey? Is there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is they do? They have re enactments like Hi, I'm and then it's you know, I'm I'm Ronnie Reagan. Let's walk to the car, let's do this, and and and then they go over the like the scenarios, like some of the trainings like I've played with the trainer they have at Seymour Johnson where they like put you in an Afghanistan shack and it's crazy. I don't think we're talking about that level, but whatever it was, I want to see it, because what are you going to cover in two hours? If you remember, the things they didn't cover were sharing radio transmission or broadcast channels, having a central clearinghouse for that, which is standard procedure. Uh, let's see, I don't know. Looking at the most elevated position in the closest to where the protectee is not having that within a security perimeter. I mean, it's it's just such a clown show. And at least they have finally put some people on leave, but that should be a pretty big story. Man, two hours, you got two hours training? You couple you couple the payola plugola, the you know, like the employment stuff. Ross, What do you think we do like three hours training every year, right.
Speaker 4: Because there's like three probably say more than three. Yeah, sit through those those seminars and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, paying one hundred percent straight attention there. But they're the same thing every year, and that's just to beat it into our brains. I've seen the same thing with slight tweaks for sixteen years. How long have I been here? Well, I mean with iHeart, I mean for it'll be twenty years before too. I've watched the same videos telling me not to bribe the customs official. I've never been I've never had to deal with that scenario. But I know what to do. I think, I think. Wait, one time we played a little audio on the air, I was asked not to do that again because it was it was funny. And then what was the other one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: This dude sees this chick making copies and can't mind his business. Like the ridiculousness of those scenarios. So if they have a Secret Service version of that, the two hour bad new employee thing, you please release it.
Speaker 4: Wait, there's no way, committee, there's no way until we spend like that, right. I always assume like the Secret Service agents were former Service member.
Speaker 1: I know personally I known Secret Service members. I know, I don't know an active duty one. Right now, I've known three secret Service for former Secret Service members personally, not even necessarily connected by radio because of my uncle working with US Marshall's office. The dudes, well, one was a woman. They gave you an air that they knew what they were doing. Okay, that that is a person. If somebody's shooting at you, you probably want in your vicinity. And I remember when I was a kid thinking how freaking cool that was. My uncle's a US Marshall, which is pretty badass. Right, that's pretty that's great, And then and then the wait, I'm I'm going to go over and talk to the secret server. I think I hurt his feelings. Will He introduced me to a couple of these guys in Yellowstone, Man, But they they they struck me as people who knew how to get the job done. And I'm sure many of you have met security people, some of the body people that maybe politicians have around around him. The good ones. The good ones are intimidating without being intimidating. The bad ones are just loud so and and they get two hours of training.
Speaker 4: I mean, it explains the incompetence in Butler though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just shows you how little they cared about completing this mission, which you know was a mission that should be easily completable. They've done how many outdoor truck rallies have they done? Right? It has to be he has to have done a hundred, right from twenty.
Speaker 4: Sixteen to two Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking outdoor outdoor rallies all right? With this So it's like it is something that you have a plan for, and this was the plan because they have to have those procedures that say, if this happens, this is what we do, which means other members of the Secret Service when putting together an operational plan, I can't there's an acronym in the military where you plan and then you do this other thing and then eventually if it goes to hell, you have all these options, but that is that is how that is how they plan in a law enforcement contingency, right. You know this inherently. So you had people who said, the best course of action if we got too many events going on is to have people who are not trained other than this two hour thing to be our backup, rather than expanding the number of agents that you have, limiting some of the venues. If you can get the candidates to agree, like you went with, our best worst plan is we're gonna just you pop in a video. If we need five more of you pop in this video, you'll be good to go. And you put that in a policy book because it says in the article that this was the prescribed way to deal with it. You with us for the show. The thing that you don't hear in the in the behind the scenes is running the a news talk morning show. Running the board. Doing what Ross does and what I.
Speaker 4: Used to do.
Speaker 1: Is wildly different. And so we have like we have people that we have to get trained in case Ross gets hit by a bus one day or something. We have to have them trained in I to run the board, to run the show, and it requires them to come in and spend you know, ten ten plus hours sitting there watching hanging out. Oh, this is how the phones work. This is that's just to run this show, which sometimes runs itself most of the time as computers fighting me. But that's okay. We have far more training. We take it more seriously. And let me tell you what Ross and I do. We could be monkeys. Monkeys dartboard AI is so good now we'd look great. So that should be should be one of the biggest stories of the news cycle. Unfortunately it's not. But that's why I was gonna dwell on it, because I thought somebody should. Now there are other folks who might want to instead of trying to be a little more out there, a little more aggressive, a little more involved, maybe dial it back a notch. I don't need to. I don't mind talking about the hulkster. I'm uncomfortable with how often we're doing it right now.
Speaker 4: For all the reasons.
Speaker 1: The shirt thing at that's great whatever. It triggered some folks, but at the end of the day, it's just it's Aull Cogan tearing a shirt off for the nine to one millionth time. This I don't think this is helpful, all right, we'll get into the what this is and much more coming up case O Day Radio program Stephen Kent he joined us thirty minutes. We get all sorts of movie and video games and other stuff to you, you know, the usual when we chot too with Steven, so that that'll be coming away. I got to start here though. So the Navy destroyer commander who was in the photo that went viral back in April, where you know the you had backwards backwards mounted scope on a rifle. He's pulled up. He looks half serious, but he doesn't have the butt into his shoulder and the scopes back and now and then I'm wondering, is he is it a goofy picture right, because clearly you would know and I'm and I gave you examples arrived on him. I've also there's pictures of me at the gun range with my gun sideways high up. We call it the Gangster shootout, and we literally did it as a bit on the arears.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm not holding that thing correctly. As every time we go the rain, one of you feels that you need to point out even though I don't know you. Sorry, you know we should do a whole show on range etiquette sometime. Oh no, you gotta position your body. No, no, no, no, I've had it explain to me. I understand it, and this is how I shoot. All right, we good to go. Thank you. So with that in mind, I get that. But if you're the commander of a naval vessel, should it be enough to get you fired? Which is what happened. The dude in that photo has been relieved of command of let's see, he's all I believe he's also it replaced two other people, but he but he's the one who was in the photo. Now, my question is, as I read this story, according to Stars and Stripes, are reported the Marine Corps took a Marine Corps took a dig at the Navy. We saw that. I think we reposted it, sure in a photo on the social media of a marine firing a weapon aboard the USS boxer, and uh, you know so they they they yucked it up, So you can yuck it up with those photos. But is it like forbidden that the CEO of a ship do that? Or and here's the other two options. One, there's some other stuff going on, because remember they had to issue an order that Essentially, his leadership was not a loss. Here we go, it was due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command the guide guided missile destroyer. Why if it's just this, So this is why I'm thinking it has to be something else. Or and this is the scary third rail. What if you know, after the photo goes viral, they're like, hey, commander, can we can we talk to you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And you got some you got some admiral crawling up or you know what, and they're just like, yeah, this thing's going viral. Funny joke though, and he went, what do you mean? What do you mean? Joke? And if that's the case, then yeah, don't put that. Don't let that guy be in charge of the boat. But does the commander of a US Navy destroyer need to know how to always be perceived to be able to fire a weapon. I'm assuming at that point you've shot guns enough in the military you probably know what you're doing, or at least the proper way to do it. So I don't know, man, there's be something going on, or like I said, the dude's an idiot and usually don't get to that position being so let's see here. So yeah, they had a you know, three different individuals. I feel bad for the dude if that was just a joke picture. I don't know. Maybe one of you military guys can tell me, Like you guys, I see you guys ham it up. Visionally, there's some you know, issues with Taliban corpses, but you know, for the most part, like people see it as blowing off steam or whatever. Can a CEO not joke around you a ship cap to not have a sense of humor? So I don't know, there's got to be more going on here, but regardless, pretty uh, pretty aggressive punishment for I thought people were gonna get And in our regular segment now called can you all stop thinking? James o'keef wants to have sex with you? Segment of the show, this dude Ross. How many o'keef videos have come out in the last couple months, like five different ones. This dude is on a date in a Hawaiian shirt with a fake whatever on his face with the horniest of Washington, DC's gay elite, and they're just like, if if you in DC, especially if you work in leftist politics, you don't put a bolow out on this dude.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean in the latest video, it's not him on the.
Speaker 1: Date, I hyperfect, but one of the recent ones was at.
Speaker 4: Least now he's sending out people, so it's not just him and the continuous you know, mustache and the glasses and stuff.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right, But you also it's me James O'Keeffe just keep stacking another kid in there, like why are you eleven feet tall? I'm on Tinder so I like this or excuse me, grinder, but but like, shouldn't you immediately question why this guy won is just suddenly so into you? And in most cases, a lot of these dudes are gonna they're they're gonna be very flattered by the attention. Whether it's so key for the individual did you see in these videos? Understandably so, But it keeps happening, and it keeps happening because you'll sit there and go, oh yeah, yeah, no, thanks for saiding up the date here. So anyway, here's all the stuff we talk about behind the scenes every single day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They like feeling important and they.
Speaker 1: Like that's the part that kills me. The stuff up, dude.
Speaker 4: They think they're they're smarter than everybody else too. That's the one thing you. The common thing you see in all these videos, there's this air of like, hey, I'm I'm I know better than everyone in yell yeah stupid. And that's what makes it even better when they're exposed.
Speaker 1: And and and this is that emotional play that with the Chinese spies. I mean it's an ego stroke, it's a honey trap. But it's like, don't get don't get in a hunt. You have to know boundaries. As somebody who is in business who wants to be perceived as a professional, I'm just on the cusp of being a quote professional because you know, we're just a bunch of clowns most mornings. That being said, I'm one hundred percent know where the line's drawn on this thing. Right. So when when when you're sitting there and you have let's see, you know you have this, this person just comes out of the woodwork, and then all they want to talk to you about is this like the amount of red flags should be going on. And it just shows how stupid we are when you know, we think we're gonna get some when and it's just so effective.
Speaker 4: Man, when the videos with James O'Keefe, he's at least kind of like sneaky about it, like it's conversational and it's just, oh, so what do you do? And so what's that like? And you know, the latest video with the lady that's on the date. Like if you're that dude and you don't realize what's going on, you obviously, like I was saying, you think you're smart, but you're a moron because the way she's asking the questions, you should be like it doesn't feel like a normal date. Or maybe he's not used to go out dates with females because the way she is talking to you, dude, that is not normal. She is recording you.
Speaker 1: I people will people have pride over the years for you know, behind the scenes of radio. And I said pride pride, I mean pride in a good way. Like they asked. They're inquisitive, they ask questions, and you know, every now and then, I've talked to somebody in an event and I mentioned something right and they're just amazed. They're like, oh, I did Why didn't you say that. I'm just saying, I, you know what, because here's the thing. We don't need to put it all out there. I don't need to tell you even though thank you for being one of our loyal audience. Every behind the scenes conversation that we have, right, most of them deboriated, tears, the rest of it. It just has It's just not that important. But these guys want to make it important. Will you want to know? These these are their extra their add ons, these multiple titles, and they get excited about it. Do you know what happened when they try to get Ross and I to do another podcast. We named it contractually obligated because it's the only thing they let us control to troll them. So I feel like we're not the same, and arguably I'm more professional, and I created a whole show to troll a boss. So that's the child. This is the most childish thing you're gonna hear all morning, raised Agic Weather Channel. He'll back me up, Yeah, tell me I gotta do something. Well, I really didn't stand I'm a contract Oh you should look again. It's right there with this other thing, and I'm like, okay, we're calling it contractually obligated. Let's go right right. Other duties as assigned is child. It's it's much more complex than all that we're trying to accomplish. So yeah, these dudes who go with these little honeytrap dates and for whatever reason, on the first date start confessing state secrets. I just don't understand what's going on DC.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, and I don't think we ever will. I don't worry.
Speaker 7: Now we can turn our attention to football and all right, we can't. We can't. So you know tonight weatherw ha, no problems for the game. What are you gonna do? I I took the Ravens, so okay, yeah, yeah, I like I like Travis Henry.
Speaker 1: There is no not Travison. That is yeah, the running back. Is that his name, Henry? Yeah, yeah, I don't know, it's Travis Henry. Yeah. So I just liked him. I like the defense. I like the quarterback's attitude. Right now. It's like, you know, because if they went to the m v P thing, they're like, not, you're a faker, not a maker. This is your to put it up. He's if he does it, good on him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So all yes, so I'll go with that. When when we overpay for DAK, I can just quit the thing into So that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, And you know, over the next couple of days, I really think a lot of the rain if and he's going to be light and scattered, if any at all, through most of the state and even into.
Speaker 1: Most of South Carolina.
Speaker 7: Maybe as you get in north north central Georgia a better chance, but we do mention some showers here maybe Friday night, Saturday through about midday early afternoon.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 7: We're probably not even gonna make a puddle, and most of us probably don't get much rain at all.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 7: Clouds today, maybe a sprinkle upper seventies tonight, in the low to mid sixties. Tomorrow, dry, partial sunshine for travel upper seventies to low eighties, and as I said, a light rain shower, a sprinkle of rain Friday night and Saturday through about early afternoon, then partly sunny and low eighties and the fifties Saturday night, sunny Sunday, and then a warming trend into next week. Will be in the seventies, mid upper seventies on Sunday, and then maybe some low and mid eighties returning with sunshine next week. So it does look like it's gonna get a little bit warmer next week after a run here of seventy plus degree temperatures, but getting back closer to normal and as I said, small rain chances that changes. I'm sure we'll talk about it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, all right, we'll do that and we'll do our first football breakdown. We'll chat then, sir, have a good one, okay, all right, Oh, in the next hour, I suppose I should mention that. All right, coming up on the show Stephen Kent, he'll join us here at eight oh five. We got lots to get into there. And uh, I got to play this audio here again. Know who you're talking to, the commander's VP or former VP for the Washington Commanders has some thoughts on you, the NFL fan, and uh you'll see exactly what we're talking about with how do they do this? And we'll do it next. People are people are sending me emails like, oh, they made the Navy look bad. Have you seen the DEI Navy stuff? That's the problem. You've seen the insane remember the member the Marines? Uh with the uh what do they have? They had h they had like a remember the rainbow bullets thing? But your problem is this, okay, all right, it's it's it is in fact, this one crusty white dude or this line of thinking that you're more than welcome to be critical of. Case in point, we're sitting here and we're looking at another one of these videos where people are willing to sit there and say exactly what they think, which I'm going to advise you here. If you hate every aspect of your job or the people around it, maybe you like to do other people around it, and you spend all day complaining about that, you become known as that person. People don't want to interact with you, and it's not going to be a positive for your career. I've had to learn this the hard way. I don't know if you know this. I can be a little polarizing sometimes. Yeah, yeah, somebody mentioned that to me once. But within there have been internal things where I have to you know, I gotta sit there and manage that and figure out how you're going to deal with it, because that's what adults do. Or they go out to a date with a hobby and they answer what sound like questions from the first forty eight. Here is now former VP for Commanders Football thinking he's on a date. Okay, just so just walk me through again your breakdown and you're just description of the over fifty our roster right is either.
Speaker 5: White religious and God says.
Speaker 1: It's hard to hear, he said, and God says, f the gays, which ross we call that verse up. So I have the number. I rosk going to google that on the Bible app. I don't think it's in there. But that being said, I it really is fifty percent of the NFL secret like conservative Christian white dudes. I'm sure a lot of them are, but like they're yeah, you don't have the they're they're not. Even when you get those players who are influential outside because they're dating Taylor Swift or they do advocacy or march at to think, like, where is that contingent? If that's half the league? Man, boy, they had that tamp down. I'm sorry, keep going, sir.
Speaker 8: Meet Ryle n Ti, the vice president of content for the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 9: Another big chunk is a very low income American that comes from a community that is.
Speaker 1: Inherently very homophobic. Roll and Team goes, do you hear yourself when you say that? You sound like the Governor of New York saying they don't know how to use computers, And you think you're helping to.
Speaker 8: Say some of the NFL players are quote dumb as all hell.
Speaker 1: No, that part I believe. Yes, some of the players are dumb as all hell. I'm oh, dude, they should You should have put Wonderlick scores on cards. Most people who work.
Speaker 3: At the NFL, with us exception and your former loss, would you say that they're just not very signed spectrum?
Speaker 7: What about like the player?
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 1: All hell? Is this normal getting to know you tender stuff? I'm not out there doing the tender dates, so I don't know. Is this normal getting to know you stuff? I didn't know that about him. Stephen Kent was in San Francisco yesterday, so he might still be in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm checking his timeline and that's it to San Francisco and all the.
Speaker 1: Photos you think they got him. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But like in the past, like if he hasn't been able to make the show, he's like, hey, I'm flying to Poland or I'm going.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, he does more stuff than I don't even know who he's just he's got the best connections. But anyway, yeah he's doing that stuff. It's all over the timeline California. He might have just got stolen. Now he's the property of a Venezuelan gang. I don't know, probably don't want to be that. It's not gonna end well for you. But some people I guess into those things, So I don't know. Maybe he might get him hoboes might be pooping on him right now. They don't know. See, I told you we're still childish around here. So if he calls in, we'll get into a couple of things. But I got more enough to fill in fact, I have one last piece of audio from the commander's VP there, who hates everybody works with, or at least has a negative opinion, it seemed of most of them. Doesn't like any of his customers, which I understand that, especially if if you're customer facing and you're in a situation where you get have to deal with unhappy people. It's easy to get jaded. You're in a position like that. You better like your fans. You don't have to always like him, but you can't have that attitude. But it goes further. On this date where he just confessed everything.
Speaker 8: Revealed that his job is to essentially operate quote state run media.
Speaker 2: My job is to sell hope to the.
Speaker 9: Fans, right, I need them buying tickets when there's not much hope to sell.
Speaker 4: I still got to dig deep to find it. Why do you think there's not much hope to sell right now?
Speaker 9: Because we have like heights leaping sewage on our fans in the middle of the game, and I have to put out a social post saying like it wasn't sewage water we promised.
Speaker 1: That is state running our OMG.
Speaker 8: American Swiper questioned Vice president of content for the Washington Commanders football team ryle Entem and his knowledge and opinion of NFL Commissioner Roger Videll, calling him a fifty million dollar puppet.
Speaker 4: What about Roger?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's a puppet, a fifty million dollar puppet. So I don't know. Dude's probably want to get his resume together. Here's here's the thing, though, with all of that, he's not wrong in that you have to sell a home. You gotta put scenarios and then nobody begrudges you. That hyping sports in the same way that news is hype nowadays is a thing, And yeah, does it have a revenue side?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Of course it does? Do I want you the moment that I go to a commercial break. Do I want you to go elsewhere? Or do I want you to take detailed notes of all of our fabulous clients and only give him your money. I want the second one, but I also respect that some of you are gonna make bad choices and not use our clients. And if Jesus forgives, I can, if if if he can, if you can be forgiven or I can be forgiven for that for having a profit motive attached to this show, which I readily admit, I'm all aboard the forgiveness trained brother, which was apparently a thing this week when Hulk Hogan, who I mentioned you know earlier, was back in the news. I decided to go ahead and drop this doozy. And if you are even if you've ever even glanced at actual you know w w E wrestling, and so you know the timelines, you know the storylines from over the years, this is gonna make your head hurt.
Speaker 6: If Chrispin walk him do the crap he did and the fans still love him, you know, they're very forgiven. You know, I've I've made some major mistakes in my personal life, and yeah, they're very very forgiven, but they forgive you.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: What fans is he talking about? What universe are you living?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure like a troll account on Reddit.
Speaker 4: Because most fans aren't cool with the whole murder suicide thing, like w w E right, haven't They pretty much literally deleted the dude's entire career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people have been deleted for a lot less than there. But yeah, I don't know. I I there are a lot of apologist fans, Like remember when Tom Brady was clearly cheating and they caught him and then they destroyed itself. And I know this is not to the same extent, but like at that point, you have to start to make a division. You see, you got to be able to say, you know what, that's not my guy anymore, that's you know whatever. This is a murder suicide, and it's posthumous. You're even having this conversation.
Speaker 4: It's insane because they're talking about like his past and dropping the inbomb and stuff like that. So what that comes down to is maybe, sure, brother, you know, I've I've dropped the inbomb, but at least I didn't kill brook brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Well, I mean, if you the math maths right in that in that instance. So, dude, do you think he practiced that or is it just he's just getting more attention because you know, I have all the stuff that was happening. Yeah, that is not the way to go here. Uh and not how I understand any wrestling fans to feel about that. All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let me flip back to this. We're just talking about media and stuff. This is a crazy story because it's one of the conspiracy I think it's one of the few conspiracies you're you were allowed to under the old Twitter regime. And when you know, the Biden crew was really controlling at most of this of the various social media outlets, Right, it was kind of under the under the radar. This was when I think of the approved conspiracy theories. And and you know what it is, Right, you're in a room, you're not on the phone. You walk into a room, your spouse is in there, and you're like, oh, hey, how's your how's your day going? What are you doing? Oh, I'm thinking of going to the store. We need more And then insert whatever it is and you have that thirteen second conversation and then you go sit down at the Internet and every ad is for that thing you just mentioned, right, and it turns into one of these like you know, Berenstein, Berenstein, Berenstein bears things. So the reality, you know, the reality is you can understand how the tech would work because of the always listening features on smart devices. If you do the SII thing, or you do the Alexa thing, or you do any of that, not only are you probably getting bad political advice and bias stuff, but only when there's a glitch. But also it demonstrates that the technology that people claim as part of the conspiracy is it exists currently. That's that's the big thing. If you make a claim that and then where which requires a technological, very heightened technological thing and aliens building the pyramid is going to be the great example and whatever. There's this teleportation machine like you're never gonna be able to produce one, but it is. It is a necessary component within your conspiracy theory. The component here is that media entities, app creators and others might use the always listening feature to do the exact thing that people are paranoid and we're being told they're not doing. Here we go, uh, media giant Cox Media Group. This is part of a a a pitch deck, and if you know pitch deck in the radio world is it's just here's here's the uh, here's the sizzle, real stuff. So if you're a client for this radio station, you've probably seen a pitch deck from us right when you were getting you know, you figuring out how you get advertise with one of our fine salespeople. And in the pitch deck they are bragging about being able to explicitly through their series of apps, and there's some other exploits. I guess I don't understand here. I'm not the super tech guy. But basically they're telling advertisers we can get so specific so as to be able to provide you this exact thing which we were just we were told doesn't exist, and they're putting it in the pitch deck to attract business to a tract business. It is the bid that we put in at the radio station. And I know that iHeartMedia are this parent company, that this is a big, big, big deal for them. The connectivity of all these different aspects, like full disclosure, I work for iHeartMedia right radio sales. You wouldn't recognize it from the moment I got in radio, that doesn't exist anymore. The salespeople, you never really saw them, right because they're out, you know, pounded pavements. They write paper, you know, orders for you to cut commercials. It's a very timid time now because of the competitiveness of it. Like we're you think of us as radio, but like y'all check our digital numbers and with that in mind, so iHeart and other companies want to be a full service provider. I feel that we do it best. But that's a personal thing. But it allows a buyer to come in and do radio and podcast and some of our digital stuff. You might show up with a picture ad on the iHeartRadio app as you're listening to the show. All of these different ways exist, so you brag about all the different things that you can do. And highly targeted information is the name of the game here, whether it's on digital, whether it's on radio, terrestrial radio. Having highly specialized, easily attainable stuff again, humble brag we have. If you said I would challenge that you could come to to you know what I did your you're right, stort. I didn't think of clearing my throat because it's it's do you assume that I do radio for this many years and I'm like, hey, uh, never, Oh I should have cleared my throat before the show start. You think Ross would have said anything? So uh, if if I could, I would. Sometimes when you talk as much as I do and you do it in the mad that I do, and then it sometimes you get a sore throat. So just you know, bear with me. But I did think of it. No, but I would. I would if you wanted to use our advertising network right and just pull this closure. I'm not a salesperson, but I have to sit in the meetings sometimes when they're like, oh, look this new thing we can do, right, It's really crazy, it is I only want I don't want my ads to be targeted at twenty late twenties, females who work in the medical industry like, this is the level of slice and dice you can do, But there's going there. There will be nothing better than the person you want to advertise literally saying hey, this is the thing I want to buy. That's that's the golden ability to take those search results and monetize them. It's why Google's so expensive. But that's people voluntarily giving it. What cox Media is bragging about in this slide is up for debate if I guess for cox Media, I saw some statements there, but is bragging that that is perhaps the thing that they can do. And that's like people's terrified conspiracy theory. So put it on a put it on a pitch deck, that is crazy. I've seen our pitch decks that we hate cause we got for me, we got them for Riot. Anyone who works here where we're you know, we're doing sales for the show, all of that. These are highly curated things. That's the side that you want to show people. But then you give it to a person who is getting pitched and goes, holy crap, look at this, and then they put it on the internet. So how long do you think this absolutely positively has been going on. That's the crazy part because the theory, as we know it is basically you walk through a room and you go, hey, you know what I think of automans. I think ottomans are great, just and then the next day is just automans. All you get is ottomans. You never searched automans nothing. You probably get some stuff about the Ottoman Empire too, because it wasn't quite sure, but now you're getting hyper targeted stuff and it would happen all the time, to the point where it was laughable that it wasn't going on. But here we be all right, uh oh, Janet went, so well, let's get jinn and on real quick. Janet, good morning, what's going on?
Speaker 10: I can't just made me want family story. She made me think of. I don't know if you know it or not, but my grandfather was braveheart and my grandmother was married Queen of scott and you know a little known fact was but together they saved Scotland from the English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, but then why was the last King of Scotland actually a dictator from Africas? You don't even answer that so.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, don't bring up facts now that thing can mean.
Speaker 1: It also also the most insane story about all of that last King of Scotland, and it was a great movie. Is it's it's pretty much thanks for the caller, Jane. It's pretty much true. And so you're a white doctor who is in this country who clearly realizes the person running the country, who has taken a shine to you but also seems to hate you, is insane and it's avon like, I don't know, protester barbecues and stuff, and you hook up with his wife. That is an interesting decision because that Edio mean, is terrifying, man, And this dude's like, yeah, but look at missus, edio mean, that's the thing that happened. So all right, uh eight twenty let me let me go ahead and do this. We'll take a break. We got some trump BODYO we gotta get too. We'll fit that in. We'll do it next here on the CaCO Day radio program. Thankfully we got a little more context on this. It doesn't mean this dude had a better day at work. But I had to figure out how something that is known to be a zoo is referred to as as zoo attracts millions of visitors. Apparently it's with these monarchs and they built this like migratory the foliage area for him. And if you go at the right time of the year and you drive by this road, all of a sudden, if it's the right time of day, you'll see thousands of monarchs go up, which is I've actually seen that in California. It's pretty incredible, man, because they're endangered and they can kind of create these scenarios. So I couldn't figure out how at the Toledo Zoo, this thing, which is described as a zoo but is not part of the main zoo which is directly across the street, came to be mowed down by a maintenance worker. How do you accidentally do that? Well, you know what, I was just thinking about this ross I ever tell you about back in the eighties when I accidentally logged the Yellowstone. Yeah. I was a very go getter for a kid, right because I was born in nineteen eighty, so you know, six year old me up there trying to get to you know, two years ahead of the fires. I think those are in eighty eight. Right then we strip mined it. It was inadvertently, inadvertently we did that thing. Dude, if you work at the zoo, I guess the thing was. The city, of course, is now defending the employees, saying that there was confusion because there had been an unofficial expansion of the butterfly stuff. But as I understand it, it doesn't matter whether it was unofficially expanded. It's an endangered species. So whether he I don't know, if you know this. You go owing a piece of property that doesn't have an endangered critter on it, and one of them a little bastards the size he's gonna move. He's like, you know, I'm gonna go live on your property. Sir, you're the wrong jurisdiction. That's not your property anymore. Are You're not doing anything with it? So that is wild? All right, Let's get to mister Trump. He's out there obviously, you know, let's get people pumped for the debate. Apparently we got some rules even though we're still arguing about this. I want him to do a pictionary debate, but whatever. And Trump's just out there banging away and definitely triggering some TDS yesterday.
Speaker 11: I will not allow fracking. She's not gonna and she's got a lot of other problems too. But for your for your particular president, for the commonwealth, you have.
Speaker 1: No chick, I may but to allow it.
Speaker 12: Sixteen minutes and thirty seconds are up. Thank you for being with us. Thank the president has spoken for podios. Sixteen minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 11: I'll say something else.
Speaker 1: So you don't get the reference. I'll kill you to here.
Speaker 11: In a moment that interview, she had notes. That means she knew the questions and she had notes. She kept looking down. Nobody wants to cover it. I know all about notes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know Donald Trump, and where as far as trolling goes, I'm sorry, that's pretty funny. He's just literally to put a cherry in a stamp on. How embarrassing it was that two candidates, not just when two could only muster eighteen minutes of usable footage talking about the walls Harris thing. Trump's like, put me in a room, I'll just talk to myself for seventeen minutes or eighteen minutes, and I would have no doubt in my mind that he could, and he did. That's funny. That's funny because it's not necessarily nasty or at least as nasty as other things to become. But yeah, but I'm going to really talk for eighteen minutes. You put you put Trump in a old timey sentate outfit. I think he would have just been the filibuster guy. He could do that, But to uh literally play it out with a clock counters, that's gad. It's all right if people know that.
Speaker 11: But she was a bezeve notes, so she's asked the question. She looks down to keep sing she had notes. That means she knew that.
Speaker 12: She knew what about did her campaign? When they said that they wanted to change the rules that they had agreed to, did they ask for notes? Did they ask for that? They wanted notes, They wanted to be seated, and they wanted your mic har.
Speaker 11: They wanted a desk.
Speaker 4: They didn't want to do.
Speaker 1: I said, I know what they didn't want. They already agreed to any one to the other.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but they wanted a desk from the beginning.
Speaker 4: You know who else wanted a desk?
Speaker 2: Sleepy Joe, he wanted to desk.
Speaker 12: All right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 1: Now, are you saying you to bring in the tiny desk? Because again I feel like maybe I can get behind some changes. But yeah, Trump is just going off.
Speaker 11: Yesterday he was down like eighteen or nineteen points after the debate that I hate mosquitoes.
Speaker 13: I'm surprised I didn't think we had.
Speaker 11: We don't like those mosquitoes running around.
Speaker 13: We want nothing to do with them.
Speaker 11: But now we want nothing to do with bad politicians that hate our country too.
Speaker 1: You want to know what they do, so you know he's getting his applause lines there, and that's the stuff he's just going to have to go bang out. Right. He's not attacking you know, he's not giving him the reddest of meat there. He's calling him a bunch of bloodsuckers.
Speaker 4: That's funny, but I mean, he was really attacked by a mosquito.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, but he's using it as an analogy.
Speaker 1: The absolute stones on that mosquito. Though, to be fair, I think maybe the mosquitoes saw his secret service protection. It's like, oh, oh okay, this guy is he we can okay? All right? Great?
Speaker 4: Hey, So somebody on social media today saying they were like, you see he's rambling. He there wasn't a mosquito. He's making stuff up. He's gone crazy.
Speaker 1: Really, they had a microscope on him, didn't You didn't the left lose their mind for days because of a fly on Mike Pence's head.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's the thing, right, you say you want to call it out because that's what I thought of as well, was the Mike Pence.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, Yeah, which was funny. We made fun of Mike pen It's like, bro, you got a little something, little something right there? Because I feel like those used to be the things where we could and whether it's good spirited or a little mixed, at the very you could crack those jokes and you didn't sound like you were accusing the other person of genocide, because now you're literally accusing the other people of genocide. Have you seen the fire they got all the the on the bunch of the campuses. The kids are back because you know, they apparently there was no genocide for you know, the summer break, but now the genocide is back on. They're right back at it. And what's even crazier is now you because remember the Columbia president resigned, so they have a new one and it is watching the new people in there at Columbia Georgetown and uh it was a University of Pennsylvania mita. Remember they gave the testimony, who are like, oh my gosh, this is this is crazy. Guys. It's the first day of school and it looks like there might be some student protests. What do we do? I mean, that's the attitude they're getting greeted with. You're the new head of Columbia and you didn't think on the first day of school you might have encampments again, nobody believes you. This is your way of not having to deal with it here in North Carolina. I feel that that's not going to be the case this year. I hold out hope that the new chancellor over there can provide a safe place. Yes, in a place you could do all your First Amendment WHI were little protest stuff and cry your eyes with your safe spaces or whatever you want to do. And in those instances, and you're not screwing up everybody else's day, I'm fine with that. But when you're over stealing their stuff, remember that. Remember that just random co ed from Carolina a few years ago where she just randomly went up and took some Trump dude's thing and then just walked off with it. And she looked like the most normal girl. She looks like, you know, some girl grew up at out state North Carolina, somewhere, maybe up from the mountains. She's really excited to get into UNC because her dad went there and and and meanwhile she's she's literally running around like an Antifa member, but she forgot to put masks on and literally got arrested and starts bawling. Okay, that's the crap that I hoped that U n C n C stayed and wake for it, and every other university doesn't put off.
Speaker 4: I remember that she thought she was like crushing hate speech. Yes, and they had to explain to her that, like she had the you know, just committed a crime, they were right to have that sign.
Speaker 1: And she's in that blue she's in the blue Carolina shirt. It's like kind of raining out and she's just like you could. It's not clicking with her at first because she just saying it's hate speech. And to the cops credit, he didn't engage in that. He just said simply, ma'am, I just watched you do this. Give it back, and then even when told you've just committed theft by law enforcement, to say, I don't think he needs it back. All right, Well, now you're getting arrested. And she's got to call her parents and go, hey, I got arrested because I stole a dude's hat. Oh do you remember that lunatic in California who physically stole the MAGA hat And they went and then ran into like the you know, the student affairs office, and then these pieces of crap at the university because the guy's like, I just want my hat back. She literally just committed theft. They were trying to talk him down. Why why are you being emotional, sir? And he's like, I'm just standing there and she runs by and steals this thing, and you have it. Give it back to me. Well, let's talk about this, sir. It was the most infuriating thing, and this is what we're rewarding in these instances. Give me a break, all right. Eight forty four rased Agic from the Weather Channel. If you know new jobs opening, looks like there's going to be a VP slot at the commander's organization. Oh wow, I did not see that. He didn't see that. Yeah, So it's one of these undercover news people who's asking questions like they're in the first forty eight try to get a murder suspect to confess. She's on a date with this dude. He doesn't know her, and he keeps telling her about how how much all the fans suck, how much Roger Goodell sucks, how horrible the players all are. He doesn't like anybody there, and he's just sitting out there on camera, just I hate all of these people. Play one little clip here and It's just like, how do these dudes keep getting fooled with this?
Speaker 8: Revealed that his job is to essentially operate quote state run media.
Speaker 9: My job is to sell hope to the fans, right, I need them buying tickets when there's not much hope to sell.
Speaker 4: I still got to dig deep.
Speaker 1: Fan, get that, by the way, you're marketing, give me something to latch onto. They create storylines all the time. But he's gonna go, why do you think there's not much hope to sell right now?
Speaker 9: Because we had like pipes leaking sewage on our fans in the middle of the game, and I have to put out a social post saying like it wasn't sewage water we promised that is state our.
Speaker 8: Own g American swiper questioned vice president of count all.
Speaker 1: Right, and there's so much mone I'm gonna play all the audio for you. He hates everybody. Can you imagine you just met somebody and you go and you offload every thought you've ever had about your employer, just on a Yeah, I mean who does this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, not your I right right, no, because I'm not insane. And by the way, if you heard the questioning, you'd understand it. Too, and also just for clarification, the stadium, the sewer thing that's Foxborough and that's because they requested, Oh because they're Patriots fans. Filthy anyway, what you got filthy Patriot fan got, I would know.
Speaker 7: So they're looking like, oh, yeah, no, not really bad over the next four or five days or longer. Upper seventies today for most mid seventies, triad West, mainly cloudy. It would be shocked if there's a sprinkle of rain, but officially not in the forecast.
Speaker 1: Sixties tonight, partial sun tomorrow, upper seventies.
Speaker 7: Some of us will crack eighty little light rain or some sprinkles rain Friday night and through the morning hours, maybe through about lunchtime, partly something otherwise, really not going to be a bunch of rain on Saturday at all, if any a lot of it's going to stay to our south and then sunshine and mid upper seventies on Sunday, warmer next week. In the Atlantic now fifth area that the hurricane Center has circled, so you look at it looks a very intimidating map in the Atlantic or the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean or the latest they put out is a ten percent chance on the gulf of something developing, but this time nothing, nothing looks emitted.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we don't look like a bunch of rain at all. Maybe tomorrow things will have changed and you'll probably share the news. That's why we're here. Appreciate it, and Jeff Bellinger joins us. Next hang on.
Speaker 4: Wellod morning, Casey.
Speaker 13: Some calm return to Wall Street after tuesday sell off stocks and narrowly mixed yesterday. Futures are a little bit lower right across the board at this hour. The now futures are down thirteen points. Got some labor market news this morning. ADP reported private sector hiring was much weaker than expected last month. The Payroll Processor says employers added ninety nine thousand workers in August. Economists were looking for a number close to one hundred and forty five thousand. The Labor Department reports two hundred and twenty seven thousand workers signed up for unemployment benefits last week. That was five thousand fewer than the week before. We get the agency's full report on August employment tomorrow morning. Big telecom deal in the works today. Verizon Communications agreed to buy Frontier Communications to expand its high speed internet business. That transaction values Frontier at about twenty billion dollars. The Federal Reserve's latest Beige Books of economic conditions around the country indicates a slow down is underway. Most central bankers say conditions are flat or worsening in their districts, and players are more careful about hiring, but so far avoiding major layoffs. The CEOs of Kroger and Albertson's testified yesterday that the proposed merger of their grocery chains would result in lower prices for consumers. They say a combined company would be in a better position to compete with Walmart, Costco, and Amazon. Federal Trade Commission trying to block that merger, and a lot of consumers. Casey already thinking about the holidays now that the backed school shopping season and Labor Day sales are over. Bancreate says nearly half of all shoppers planned to get started on their holiday buying by the Halloween, and a third of the people surveyed said they intend to spend less than they did last year. Only about a quarter say they expect to spend more.
Speaker 1: Casey, I don't trust any of those because I'm once again convinced everyone's stupid change. Did you see the letter Chain had to send to their customers and going, Hey, if you steal money from us, it's a crime, as though it's a new concept. They sent that out yesterday. This is where we are. This is the dude. This is a commercial telling people not to eat tiepods, but now it's financial sector. God help you guys up there. I appreciate it, Jeff, thanks for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, take care.