Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. I'm already screwing up already and uh yeah, well we got a couple of rejects here. We got a returning guests and this person we got to meet him in person and awesome, dude. We had a blast with this guy and I definitely wanted to get him back.
Speaker 3: On after personally metal guys.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: But before we introduce the guest, let me introduce the other rejects joining us. And today we got headless giant.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for being here.
Speaker 3: How you doing Nick? I love to be here. We just got done doing a massive trialogue on Sundays. Check that out. Me and Ethan and Ricardo just did it. So it was fantastic, guys, go check it out. And I've got Alchemy Mondays with Arrows up. Uh so, she's going to be coming on there and Tuesday we're gonna be doing more Kabbala seven seven seven with Nick. So check it out and send your stories for my mail bag to at the Chat Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursday. Thank you, blessure.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, sir, and we got Ethan in to go with us.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Ethan, thank you very much for coming on.
Speaker 4: I'm always excited to be here. Nick, thanks for putting everything together. Ed, thank you for doing Yeah, we we were. I was enthralled with your presentation. Very very interesting. I'm looking forward. When was that, by the way, six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably I don't know, thank you several months ago anyway, probably been there probably been some more discovery since then. I'm sure, oh, I would think so. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, fascinating topic.
Speaker 4: I am a writer and an observer of our times. I have, you know, easy to find on the social media, Ethan, Indigo.
Speaker 1: I got a few books out.
Speaker 4: There and some articles, write little articles frequently and and books and.
Speaker 1: Glad to be here, Indigo pros.
Speaker 4: I was just I was just being self gratuitous talking about my writing. Unimportant anyway, Internet canceled you.
Speaker 1: What is your topic of writing?
Speaker 4: If I may ask, Oh, oh, I've I've written on a couple of things of fiction.
Speaker 1: And that really are not difficult.
Speaker 4: I wrote, Uh, that's one of my main books now those I'm intrigued. Yeah, I explore the seven and eight principles in relation to the Bagua and the Eastern excuse me, the Western formation.
Speaker 1: Of the ogdauad Uh and care or patients.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of like with the seed of life. It has the seven concentric circles with the eighth surrounding it. And when you add patients to your practice or to your whatever aspect of these principles you you know, or or care patient care, Uh, you really get results in effect, I guess. And it's like the seven chakras and our body or or or you know, container. And I've written a lot about four. I've written a few books kind of exploring the mage, one being the Matrix of Four and the other being the Fourth and Siation exploring these ideas through uh, philosophical and initiatory kind of concepts.
Speaker 2: He's actually wrote, he's written a lot actually, so, yeah.
Speaker 1: I've written a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't sell much, you know too, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't advertise watching either, but yeah, so.
Speaker 1: It's hard to sell. But it is a nature as a beast, you have to do things that yeah, you said it, you know. I'm not a painter, but I suggest painting for the love of painting not painting for the love of commerce. You know, I agree exactly, It's just their different concepts. Hopefully, one day we'll have some sort of universal income and everyone can be an artist full time.
Speaker 2: So please, even though you've been on here before and head listen, you can you up let all the other new listeners and people who don't know you what you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'll just I'll. I've heard some complaints that I got to go on about my origin story too long, but I like to suggest that i've you know, I've been interested in in archaeology since I was an eight year old kid in Bridgeport, Pennsylvania, and I found a little Egyptian Shapti sarcophagus in the front yard of all places, probably someone souvenir or jewelry, who knows, But I think the point was it told that little kid that there is mysteries in the world still to be solved, that not everything is so cut and dry. And then later on I saw this show In Search of with Leonard Nimoy, which is why I always do my show. He'll be my plug. Let's Talk tried ACTLS at seven pm Sunday's Eastern Standard time, just because I want to mimic that wonderful time slot that I used to watch seven PM, which reminds me. A nice segue is Let's moment of silence for the original Let's Rest in Peace. Eric von donnikin the original Ancient Alien Theorists has transgress to other realms or dimensions or what have you.
Speaker 2: What did that happen? When did he die?
Speaker 1: I think yesterday? Oh wow? Or maybe it was today but it was a different time zone.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: What's the date today?
Speaker 2: Today is the eleventh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he may have died today in Europe. Possibly, Wow, I had no idea. Interesting. So yeah, so let's remember von Donakin were without him, we wouldn't have likely the first two in Search of Us we're actually movies with Rod Sterling from twilight Zone, and I think he actually narrates one of them. Maybe maybe he direates two. So you want the narrator of Twilight Zone doing your in search of ancient alien stuff, definitely watch those things. But yeah, so also in Search of is where I saw the Patterson video. You know, people say, hey, did you became an archaeologist to be like Indiana Jones? And actually it was the Bigfoot video because I told my mother about the Bigfoot video. She said it was fake, and then her aunts gave me the time Life collection of books and there was Evolution, Early Man. And I saw the Early Man book and I was like, oh, so things like this really existed on the planet, so maybe that's not fake. And so that was that's what propelled me. You know, I'm also a sometimes actor, so I could have went in the theater. Thankfully, I guess I was already a working actor. I'm like, now, let me do something I like, right, and I had. I even had a revelation once I was bartending and I was reading Carl Sagan's book The what is it The Demon Haunted World? I think it was called. I think I left the book there by the way. I don't think I fished. I remember closing it and saying, I'm going to major in anthropology, and that's what I did. I majored in anthropology. It's a dual degree with social sciences and an ethnic studies background. While I was at school, I ran the LAMBD Alpha Anthropology club, and I started volunteering at the local museum, which turned into greater opportunities, and I later became from a free free to a free volunteer and just a tour guide. It became the activities coordinator and ran their education department, which also provided archaeologists opportunities. So the museum did contracted work. We worked with another company named Janice that was working with Army Corps of Engineers. The Army Corps of Engineers, you know, years ago they had stopped the flow of okeechobee. So they had gone back and they started reflowing the water back, fixing the problems they started. And so we would do surveys in old sugarcane fields and whatnot, old cowfields too. You know it's you know it's in old you know it's in cowfields, right guys. So those were fun times, you know. And even one time I got to choose the dig site and digging through the site, lo and behold, pulled a white shirt. Projectile point. So when people asked me if you were an archaeologist, I was a paid working archaeologist. And you know, whether you're a newbie or you have a bachelor's degree or you're a doctor, everybody's digging. Everybody took turns with the shovel and the sifter. I'm glad I was sifting when I found the chirt arrowhead. So yeah, that's my background there. I've also been the paleotech for Bobby to Palma. Bobby to Palma is sort of a paleontological prodigy when he was younger. I guess he's been around now, but he's on BBC's Attenborough. So these are the type of people that, you know. My friends were all I called the silly hat gang. And that's what I liked about going to the quest or ancient civilizations. Everybody's running around with their silly hats and it reminded me of the old days with my buddies.
Speaker 2: Do a museum work, right, nice story, man, So what got you into trite dactyls?
Speaker 1: You know? I ignored the Google feed like probably millions of other people right literally, And my girlfriend came and she's like, did you take a look at those alien mummies? And I'm like, she's like, I think you want to take another look at that. So I cite her as a sort of interesting point of She was a point of my She was my point of authority, meaning that I trusted her further analysis for me to continue and analyze more. And I think that's where some of this starts. So yeah, some of this might start with a trust me bro, you know that's cool. So so, but but that's where I first looked into it, and I saw the testimonies and slide shows of doctor jose Zalce Benitez, who happens to be the lead forensic officer for the Mexican Navy. So he's a forensic anthropologist. You know, my bioanthropology teacher was a forensic anthropologist. He would do uh, they would like call him out of professional witness to like identify bodies and like mass graves and whatnot. And so that's just mentioning the sort of mentors and men that you know, I've experienced. For example, I went and visited the Miami Circle. We had had a private ground survey walking survey with a Russian geologist and the Miami Dade archaeologist, the Lake Gary Bider, who is my mentor. I gotta be careful, gentleman, when you get older. I think about, you know, what your testostero level changes. I can get emotional about any of this stuff, you know, because I'm reminiscing, I'm talking about people in the past. I've probably already been broken down on your show. Yeah, I've done it a couple of times. I've gotten better. Yeah, I've gotten I thought.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, this is the first time he's on here, this guy's crying. I was like, funk, what do we do?
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's the funny thing. I'm an actor. She could say I was acting, but really it's the actors that are in touch with their emotions and that's why we you know, we could do the scenes because what am I gonna do. I'm probably gonna do a scene one day. I'm gonna remember my time on your show, as you know, motivation, that's how it works, not vice versa. You know. Uh yeah, so it's happened. I've gotten you know, emotional thinking how the Maori call these little green heart shape beings with three fingers and three toes ancestors. That's choked me up before, like why is that the case? So anyway, it wasn't just Zouce Benitez though and his testimony, But you would think that a forensic anthropologist who happens to work for the Mexican Navy would be enough for people to accept this story, but instead it turns into ad hominin attacks and strange petty focuses, which isn't on the science. If you catch people talking about people during this whole Nasca mummies thing, that's a problem. It's not about the people. It's about the science of the bodies. Let's look at numbers, let's look at things. Everything else is just minutia. So I also read Cliff Miles report, who's a Canadian paleontologist. I was almost forget what he was. He's a published, peer reviewed paleontologist, so he's written papers on dinosaurs. Unfortunately, he may have made a critical error of combining his report on the tridactyls with a history of ufology, which may have tainted the report because now you have a bunch of speculative stuff. What's he laughing about? I can't even here.
Speaker 2: I see you laughing the comment that somebody posted on the bottom cast one.
Speaker 3: Hundred times better than Jorge de Ros and we're like, yop, there.
Speaker 2: Was a guest that fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Oh lord. Yeah. So Cliff Miles wrote a you know, a paper report that you could read with the stands. And so for me, coming from a background a museum background of anthropology and paleontology, to hear these two guys speak, I can at least understand where they were coming from, and I could see what they were pointing out as anomalous, strange features. Now, for me, the personal enlightenment was, and I mean almost almost in a wooful spiritual fashion, is that on the day of a solar eclipse. Even to add to the mythology, it was October twenty twenty three and I wrote up. I woke up and said, I got to write this down, and I started writing my constant companion theory we were never alone based on the fact I recognized the tridactyls from petroglyphs in both Canada and the Caribbean. So you can imagine my poor girlfriend when I'm looking at her saying I know what these are. I've seen these before. She's thinking I'm nuts and them. But when we go and if you want, we can look at those today. When you look at these petroglyphs, you see heart shaped, benign looking faces with three fingered hands. And there's other peripheral petroglyphs that are associated with these. There's spirals that could represent water or fertility or both, serpents and mother goddess imagery, all this with this tritactal imagery, and so that was the beginning of my personal journey. Is that understanding what they were saying about the bodies, registering that these were real, living things, and that's like a it's like a turn key sort of event that happens in your brain. It's believing that what you're seeing is real. I think, and I think we may literally be seeing amongst a public is a literal cognitive dissonance might be happening, and it sounds. I hate to guess motives. I hate to play armchair psychologist I do or sociologists because we're talking about mass events here. But I think some of that's happening, and it's It's been very important for me to be very upfront and it's truthful, and I'm not going to tiptoe around this, and let's just get to what I suggest these things are and then everyone can move on with whatever their belief system is. But I would like to give everyone a base to go from. Too many talking heads are coming onto shows going well, they have three fingers and three toes and big heads, and that's all we know right now. I know a lot more especially when you look at the little ones. But I think the focus was made for the bigger ones because I think the two teams of researchers there's essentially the Mexican team and a Peruvian team. I guess they're collaborating, plus myself independently, I think those researchers wanted to focus on the bigger ones. They may have thought that that was an easier hurdle to demonstrate validity because so many other people were associating the sixty centimeter ones with a couple of dolls that were confiscated at the airport. To be honest, I don't I would like to look at one of those dolls, and maybe one is a doll, but was the other one even examined or is a light now cast on the Ministry of Culture elements of it because they have come around, they've recognized Maria and Juawita now as culture heritage artifacts. It's an important legal move that I think had to be done if we wanted to stop seeing these bodies spirited out of the country. Is ultimately think yes, let's let's go into.
Speaker 3: Your constant contact paper, because I think that gives everybody a proper frame constant companion that gives everybody the groundwork that you're working on. It's we're not talking about something that's alien. We're talking about hey, deeply ingrained in our subconscious minds.
Speaker 1: Right. So, you know, the tried axles has been because they are this sort of big uh, they're this big event and they're this this paradigm shifting event. I know it sounds, it always sounds. It sounds like I'm being hyperbolic. I'm actually trying to just be as clear as possible that this seems to be a paradigm shifting event. And it has allowed me the freedom of reimagining past interpretations of artifacts and and perhaps seem interpretations how history went down. It's allowed me to find other valid hypotheses that we can now form into a new one. So, yeah, the big part of the constant companion theory that was part of the Enlightenment was the heart shaped faces of the beings that are found in all the petroglyphs. Now, it's beautiful, it's great. You have to paint it, I suggest green, but yeah, there's heart shaped. These heart shape images are all all over the planet, and even if you just go to Peru, you don't have to. You don't have to follow any of mine. Just go to the Parrakous cultures, nasca cultures, warry cultures. Look at their ceramics, look at their fabrics. There are little, benign looking, cherub faced tridactal beings. I mean, this are a lot of It looks like this is either a first person witness or you know, my dad saw this and this is what he told me to to create. Those weren't the only ones I mentioned Bella Cool of Canada, the Caribbean. I mean, I should probably take a trip to the Caribbean. That's really where the or or I should be searching limestone around Florida to see if I can find my own, right forget the ones that are already found. That would be great. But from there I found the Tiki of the Maori, which they call the ancestor. As I mentioned, the Syrian ie idols of tel Brack, which are these little gingerbread looking ets, perhaps the watchers from our biblical stories, because what is one of the biggest features of these beings is the eyes. The Permian bronze animal style castings, which is a European culture now, which depicts little bronze depictions of three figure families with three fingers, almost as though they've captured this image in time. It's almost a candid look of a family of tridactyls. Of course, the Dogu ceramics. Did I say that, right? The Dogon ceramics, No, see, I am getting it. There's the Dogu. There's probably a connection, right, there's the Dogon of Africa, and then there's the Joan of Japan. But I'm just probably there probably is a connection. But anyway, they're ceramics some of the best almost hyper realistic depictions of what I think trit actles. And that culture also runs with another material artifact called the magatama, which looks like little larvas or little other archaeologists say embryos or fetuses, you know. And the other big cultural complex that really really sparked my interest was the the Hongshan pig dragon artifacts. So these here. When I first saw these, many of the this is this might be a replica, but perfect replica if it is, these may out of jade. I realized, oh, this looks like a trit axle. I think they were aware of the beings. It's another strange one, very strange, and so I got three of those. Today I got three hon Sham pig dragons and those that complex also has dragon men and other different extends to other shapes and whatnot. So it seemed to me, after going back and looking at all these cultures, it would seem as though in the Caribbean there are mother goddesses to the Maori, their ancestors to the Syrians, they were fertility beings. And there's even I think hyperrealistic stone carving of Maki make in the cave on Easter Island as a creator being. So all of these myths, of all these hard shaped beings, many with three fingers, all seem to be saying the same thing, these are some sort of creator beings. This is not my This is not my belief. This is what I found through interpretation. Now again the skeptics, rather than the skeptics will probably attack this as how will they attack this coincidence? Usually that's the other thing, coincidence, paradolia. I get paradolia for that and the biology. So many times it's just like, you know, there's another cham I think it's called agnosia, which is which means you look at something and you don't know what the hell you're looking at. So when people say paradolia, I say, okay, maybe it's agnosia. I believe it's the pronunciation uh too good stuff.
Speaker 3: Exactly. So let's let's talk about when when these artifacts were first on earth, and there has been a lot of controversy. We've even seen the government of Peru actually try to get active in taking these artifacts and being stopped in the process. They actually attacked one of the press conferences looking for these artifacts and trying to take them, and a lot of people miss that. It's this is at the heart of the politics in Peru.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it looks like there's gonna be cooperation now because now that Peru has designated Maria and Wawita as cultural heritage pieces. But not only that, they're cultural heritage pieces under the care of aika Eca University, as they have been these people. I know they're gonna need funding. I see how the mummies are being stored. I would love to somehow, you know, be a part of the fundraising and helping this museum get started, because we're gonna need climate control and security and sprinklers. It's a lot, and it's all these things deserve all of that and more well ed.
Speaker 3: What we've seen throughout all of history is that sometimes the most otherworldly of artifacts get treated with the most otherworldly of irresponsibility too. We find it over and over again when it comes to giant skeletons and all these other artifacts that go into the museum and never make it out. That's what I'm concerned about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and and and so obviously a government has a dangerous role in that, but I think it's looking like the Ministry of Culture has gone the other way. What you do bring up, though, is the danger of skeptics. So while one group might be suggesting, hey, let's at least look into this some more, if another group is saying, okay, it's time to stop looking into this, that's like a red flag to me, Like, okay, you know, anyone's saying case closed or things like that, it's a little suspicious. So what what is so? Really, it's almost like the skeptics are almost more dangerous in that regard. Oh the iron some.
Speaker 3: Ways, yeah, because there what I've seen six handed or six fingered handprint in areas that are supposed to have giants. They've gone to great legs to try and cover those things up and sort of buff that out of history. You know, any rough patches we've got a sort of smooth down into something more manageable. And I just don't believe that we should be focused on that sort of smoothing down process anymore. Now it's time to pay attention to the anomalies.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to them anomalies. It's no longer about coincidences and paradolia. That is the low branch skeptic move of dismissal, and it ends conversation much of that stuff. That's why I think I said earlier before we started the show, we all have to be careful that we're encouraging imagination, we're encouraging hope, we're encouraging speculation is good. Speculation is good. So anyone that's trying to put a damper on someone else's again, that's another just red flag.
Speaker 3: You go, do you right right, especially with what you do, you're just showing people the art and you're letting their imaginations take them where they want to go. I think that's one of the things people are missing, is if we had contact with something that is more advanced than us in the past, it would necessarily show itself in our artwork as as like a higher being of some kind. It would it would necessarily have that sort of feel to it.
Speaker 1: And what happens in the art I mentioned earlier, and this is this is a common thing an anthropologists will do, is try to guess the generation of the art, because you can see art changes. And so what I think happens with a lot of our tritactal imagery. At some point it went from being hyper realistic to what I say a use of steganography and perspective at amorphosis. That is that the knowledge and images of the beings were actually concealed in various art forms. Or conversely, they became completely anthropomorphized and you have your snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, or they became completely ionic and iconic and just became symbols. So they can go in two completely different directions. Either one tend to draw you away, I don't know I purposely, or if this is just a conscious what should have says social memory loss, You eventually just forget the past and it becomes these myths, legends and folk tales. You know, one of the biggest fables is that I think they're calling it a fab or fairy tale, I'm not sure of the particular title. Is the frog Prince. That is one of the most prominent myths, and that is an animal husband myth, and it involves metamorphosis this myth. So here's something that the frog prints in many ways could be as important of a tale as something from someone's holy book.
Speaker 3: Well, there are so many different stories and fables about lizards that change, right, there's some sort of a changeability that comes to as frogs, but we don't where do we see that in nature? We do see them going from one phase to the other, but when they're in their final form, it's not like they revert back, like there's a certain progression to it, but it's not necessarily like you would have with the frog prints, you know, like that's a little bit more drastic than.
Speaker 1: I think one of them is a go ahead, I cut you.
Speaker 3: Well, what you could imagine is an amphibious illusion, right, so you you have amphibious illusions, and that would make sense too with an amphibian form of life like the tridactyls might be right, And of.
Speaker 1: Course, yeah, that's my I call it my amphibian assertion that since that from the very beginning we saw that they had tridactylely, they had the three fingers. That is something you can find in nature amongst frogs and salamanders. So isn't that funny too? How interesting how we have these bodies with the three fingers and we want to immediately say aliens when reality we could say immediately amphibians, right, And then there's allusions to them having zero lungs, which would be cutaneous breathing. And if they were cutaneous breathers, they could be contaneous waste removers. So something like an amphibian's waist would be ammonia, and I wonder what kind of a smell that would leave. But it didn't stop there. In fact, in a recent video of George Knapp was interviewing some people and he alluded to my eurostyle. He alluded to the tailbone was a little he was a little wordy when he said it, but he asked about the tailbone. It was important to me because what he was getting at is Maria doesn't have a cossacks like the rest of us does, and what she has is what I believe a eurostyle, meaning it looks like a long fused piece of vertebra, but it's where an amphibian tail was resorbed, and you can see further evidence of that if you were to look and everyone should be able to have Maria by the way, you can have your own access. You can be in the di coms of Maria and waita yourselves and looked up her button, see if you see sort of a trapeze olid licking bone where that could represent a eurostyle. And another point that was brought up is that she doesn't have a navel. So if she doesn't have a navel, and if she has this evidence of possibly having a tail, then as absurd as it sounds, Maria could be a form of a mermaid thanks to amphibian metamorphosis, which is of course my other theory is that these beings have the amphibian larvae in their bodies as we speak. And I suggest that the metal implants and the dietamaceous earth combined with the cadium chloride is all part of a larva management system, because what I noticed when I go into the bones, and again if you want to look at some of that today, the larva appear to have bored their way into pretty much all all regions of the body into the skull, into ferculas, into fingers and toes, and so I suggest that dietamacious earth wasn't just to preserve the bodies. That dietamacious earth first of all, would probably suffocate a cutaneous breather. And now you combine this with something as toxic toxic as a ascademy and chloride. What is that way?
Speaker 4: So are you saying that likely at the moment of death the thing started to.
Speaker 1: Breed and transform. I think they were well aware of this phenomenon. It might be a result a sort of toxic result of the hybridization, because those little bodies are still three to five percent primate or or human for that matter. And the eggs, in my opinion, this again, this is one of these finer details that you don't hear people talk about. So in my opinion, hypothesis so far is it looks like the eggs are outside of this central canal that connects to the kloaca. Probably should deserve a further look on even myself, but I like to put these things out there. The eggs are on the outside of the kloaca. That's odd and that's a problem. So again in amphibians, there's normal processes like ovo viviparity, where the young are born within some fully developed Also, amphibians have things like gastric brooding so that they're in the belly or mouth brooding, and maybe even the father might carry the young in his mouth. So all of these other things are definite possibilities. But I do believe that they were quite well aware of this. And a specimen like Alberto so another detail that no one ever talks about, so they've got so many cool traits. Are these octic capsules, these otic ear capsules. They have encased ear capsules within their skull. For a specimen that would go underwater, I suggest it's something between a frog and a cetacean, looking like very almost whale like. Well, Albertos appears to be. I don't even think he has a right one for some reason. That's something I realized recently, But its left one appears to have been removed from the interior and moved up to the top of his skull, where now you can see some of the auditory canals on the side of his head. So I suggest they were well aware of these things, and that's what all these implants are for these implants are either extraction zones, perhaps constant extraction zones over and over again. I don't know. So the body's almost acting like more like you know, hives or broods. Yeah, there's that Sebastian with his I plant. One guy said he saw writing. Look, I've been looking at a lot of writing. First of all, in my opinion, alien writing. You know what's going to look like. It's going to look like writing because these are like the tutelary beings I think of planet error. So there should be some logic to it. There should be some some symbols, and I see a lot of symbols out there today that they seem nonsensical and non repeating. It's just not they don't look like this. This is even worse though. The plant on Sebastian, it's doesn't even look like writing. But if you look on the interior of the implant, it looks like boring holes that you might find like a termite might do in the wood. But I suggest it's from those larval beings within.
Speaker 3: Yes, question, I've got a question. So have you considered that they might have being been farmed for some sort of product that they am.
Speaker 1: Considering this at this point, I'm considering at this point, are these just hosts? Wasn't an honor thing to do to be a host? You know? Are are these the gods that were probably carried from all the way from China down through Southeast Asia across the Pacific to the south to the Americas. Is that what happened? Were these these ancestral beings as as you might carry us something on a litter It might see even in a Catholic procession today as a as a modern analogy, because again it seems as though they were well aware of the larva. You know, Alberto also has a hip implant. Well, I was in his hip just the other day with the scans, and there's another image of a larva eating part of it. You know, I've found larva's in the ferculus the wishbones, and these wishbones when you look at them, are are fractured. That's the other thing that you don't hear people talking about is if you zoom in there is the bones are actually compromised. But I suggest the compromised by boring uh Amphibian larvae. And they're able to bore because they have these rostrum like beaks and possibly some some proto canines, if you will.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask you mentioned that they may have been from China, and maybe for the people that haven't listened before, you mentioned previously that they did DNA measure. They that they looked at the DNA of these beings and found there to be Han Chinese?
Speaker 1: Do you yeah? And mayamar? And that's what I was willing to ask.
Speaker 4: What you what you might hypothesize off of that, is that you think what that they're from there and were hybrids, or that they were somehow made there?
Speaker 1: What what do you? What are you apotheesiz?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you can't say for certain, so I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: No, I've got a good answer for you. But what was the last question, last part of your statement?
Speaker 4: No, that was that was it? I just want to know what you think about where they're from and.
Speaker 1: How they So going back, going back to putting all those petroglyphs together and realizing that it's not just about a mother goddess. Really the full title, I would say, is ultimately at the beginning of human cosmology. It starts with a water serpent mother goddess cult. If you will and not. You know, cult and anthropology just means a religion based on well, actually, she wouldn't be a cult, she would be the religion. Any other religion that came after her would be considered a cult. So I suggest a mother Goddess serpent cult stems from the Himalayan plateau and what used to be Megalake Gobi before Gobi Desert. And I suggest from this point, and traditional academics don't like this term, I suggest a hyperd diffusion occurred spreading from this Himalayan Megalake Gobi and corresponding with a modern day out of Asia theory. You gotta have Africa, you gotta have Asia. The apes are coming from northwest Africa. And I don't know if I've talked about the orangutangs last time. It's very interesting that orangutangs have a very complex genetic background and that they're so far away from the other apes in Southeast Asia. I suggest that the orangutangs might be some form of a seed bank if things go south. These creatures are bred to be individuals, so there's not going to be destroyed by rampant disease, and they'll be harder to hunt of course, we are doing a terrible job at the palm oil over there, aren't we. So anyway, I think I got a little far off. So, yeah, you said a serpent mother, as I'm saying, a serpent mother goddess is at the heart of this. I mean, my research suggests that maybe even this region is the home of even biblical myths, if that was Megalake Gobi. Look at all the exit points that leave the desert. Great swaths of sediment left that region. Now, if you cross map that with language orhimats, that is homelands. I prefer maybe they're not even homelands, but they're actually they're ending points, they're destinations. If you look at the languages of the world, and you imagine a great flood dispersing twelve tribes or twelve cities as they say in some folk tales of the Gobi desert and spread them out through the world, we could bring them back and radiate them to this one area. And I did a little bit of AI with the language dispersing, and it looked like language was moving a mile a year, which was interesting, And with Oceania it was moving two miles a year, which sort of explains the boats and then Native American languages coincidentally also looked like two miles a year. So people are saying they crossed across the land bridge. They didn't need no bridge. Their language is removing fast on the water. So yeah, I means that mega like Gobi could be could be your myth point for the Tower of Babbel, for Noah's arc, for the Great flood. Why everyone always says like, oh, why are these cultures have this these flood myths? And then again academia will say coincidence. But I can't. I can't deal with coincidences anymore. That's how anthropology works for me. I don't go with coincidences, right. There has to be an origin point. That's one of the reasons I got into this. There's always a reason for everything we do in humanity. Everything well reason happens to be the trendactoles.
Speaker 3: There is the other possibility that this toad, this weird thing that happens in some toads is they produce five me o d m T from their backs, and if they are being used as cult objects and they are being toured around, it kind of makes sense if they produced something similar to maybe this amphibian toxic.
Speaker 1: I have something for you, so as not DMT. As I say the tridactyls are the impetus for our cosmology, I say, the biology of the tritactyls well the cosmology. Or we'll use the word mythology. Mythology predicts the biology of the tritactyls, because the tritactyls biology is dependent on the mythology. And I use the example of the third eye. Or another parallel myth is the Nagamandi, which is a nagamani is a serpent stone said to reside in cobras. So when I see these myths in the third eye, I said to myself, because I believe these beings are the tutelary beings and the impetus for most beliefs, I said, I'll bet you these guys have a third eye. And I even made a prediction. I'll bet you that third eye is going to be here. That's a new region. I called the Kappa, after a Japanese yokai mythological creature that collects water in its head, but looking at a scan from underneath, it looks very much like a human fontanelle, which is very strange. So it could be a soft spot. Well, sure enough, I got the scans of Alberto and I looked. Actually it wasn't even I didn't get the scans. These were on the Alien Dashproject dot com. Anybody can go there right now. There's so many specimens you can interact with the three d These guys are the original original researchers. And you can also go to tritactyles dot org and they have Maria and Jawita available and you can apply for the other ones. And you can go to my site tritactyles dot com if you want to read my cultural assertions. And I wrote a fifty page paper on their physical traits. I wanted to make sure that we went through each part of this anomalist. That was the one good thing about skeptics. You know, skeptics would be like, what's with the limbs? Those those joints would never work. Well, it looks like they're probably hinge joints. Yeah, like I Amphibian. So it's just their different setups.
Speaker 3: The entire mythology of the Kapa almost mirrors what you would be saying about these beings to begin with. So it says a yoka is called the Kappa, famous Japanese water spirit known for a dish like depression on its head that holds water, which is the source of its power. So as you're talking about the third eye again, that would be the source of its power. The Kappa is weakened when you bow respectfully to him, because.
Speaker 1: Then he bows back right water.
Speaker 3: There is that that aspect. Now, what if this water is some sort of you know, powerful thing. What if that's the thing that you know as this experience. That's why it's like the head depression. That's why it's.
Speaker 1: Well in actuality. Though, in that very depression is where I spotted a parietal penial comp legs, so not only a penial gland, but a parietal eye that you might find something like in a to aitara, which is a it's not a lizard, but a type of reptile that it's like a lizard. But another parallel is in lamprey. Lamprey have this parietal penial complex So technically it's not even just a third eye, it's a third and fourth eye because they're both likely photoreceptors. What I did was I set a scan to the expert in parietal penial complexes who discovered one in a fifty million year old monitor lizard. And I didn't tell him what he was seeing. I just sent him this pictures and he said, oh, well, that that creature looks like a primate or a mammal with its binocular forward facing view. Why does it have a dual gland complex at the top of its skull? And I was like, thank you very much. You've been very helpful. So that's another little trait that people don't talk about. Now that, of course, all that needs to be verified by others. This is just my own supposition. But again I did have it, you know, vaguely peer reviewed if you will. I had it. I had a peer I had it. Trust me bro reviewed, trust me.
Speaker 4: Another. I wonder if you've looked into this correspondence of mythos. The Hope tradition says that they're you're familiar.
Speaker 1: They they talk.
Speaker 4: About they were living in the Third World and it was destroyed and the ant people their their companion actually guides them to the underground cavern and saves them from the flood and enables their food to grow, and teaches them and and then brings them back to the earth and there it's like the exact kind of teacher saved, or it's all related.
Speaker 1: It's all the same one event, one event happened, or one uh you know, continuous group of actions occurred. Right. So we've always looked at these stories and sort of we've passed them off. I have, I've ignored them as you know, fairy tales essentially, right, tall tales, et cetera, et cetera. Now they have to we we have to reevaluate all of this, and clearly this is something that's part of a you know, it's no longer about coincidence. It's it's not independent innovation where each culture makes up their own myths. It's clearly hyper diffusion of certain beliefs over and over again. And we have to stop pretending that it isn't.
Speaker 4: I wonder to that point if there are if there are any other specifically South American groups that might use the term ant people or well.
Speaker 1: There are, yeah, yeah, there is. Uh, there's this one video go is around where they show a couple of tribes met a picture of an alien and the tribe'smen say, that's at people. And also, if you notice, I think it's the hope. The ant people name is very similar to like Anu naki it is, I forget what it is. And when you combine the Iknu with their kami, it's anew kami. And also even that Naki has a what I call the Naga phoneyme in it the oung sound and key many times is a goddess sound. So there's a goddess morphine. So there's a lot, there's a lot to be said even just in you know, I suggest if you're looking for a lot of civilization, try looking into these morphines. I speak of the ung sound, which I say is related to the Naga and may have translated west into various lakes as aang and then that may have ended up to the Proto Europeans as angila as and eels and possibly even angels. So there's clues even in just tiny bits of sound. Did you say kabbala earlier?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Another byproduct of this was literally rediscovering a lost, forgotten god named Ka. Yeah. I read the Nila Mata Purana every week. It's a sort of it's a sort of a Mahabata sort of peripheral book takes place in the Kashmiri region. It's some of the origins of the Naga people, and I just I just did a.
Speaker 4: Quick AI search, so I've been questioning their their truthfulness really recently.
Speaker 1: But the ants people, it says, are the Anu synem okay, so the Hanu is right there there you go. So yeah again even and it's even the I knew with the Joe Man culture, so lines having ant on the yeah an answer, Yeah, it could be an answer a spider or something that's true. Yeah, I do call it an ant, don't they They call it an ant or some people call it a spider. I don't know. I think maybe right is an ant. Yeah, So I mean, if you really want to see the ant people too, I think like the smaller even less primate maybe zero percent. Like there's the species, the the ones Newcari and Souye, which are very be steal looking. There is nothing absolutely, I don't think there's any primate in them, so that they would they would very much be ant people. I think, even though they're really their teeth look like Lamprey's. Let's face it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The Alien Project also called them reptilians. I say they're more amphibians. They use the termine sectoids, but they only have four limbs. So I do think there are some invertebrate parallels there. This whole center axial duck that these little ones have might be more related to a worm, which again worm is another term for people even use for dragons. You know what you talked about the Asian cultures before. Yeah, so the DNA was Han and Meamar and you know some of these clants are not literally a place called Nagaland, and these tribes will tattoo what looks like the temporal bones and the super orbital arches of the tritactyls on their face, as well as a hashtag pattern of their skin. When you look at a close up of their skin, it matches hashtags that we use every day, or a rhomboid pattern, a pattern that I saw in ceramics that I had a feeling represented reptiles, and then when I finally saw close up of the skin, it was hashtags and rhomboid patterns. Again, details that people are missing. You know, there's a theory that Maria may have had tape on her face because they see a pattern of cross hatching, and you know, they think I'm backtracking, but I already had the theory out. I already have pictures of the rhomboid and crosshatching, and I was like, well, that might be that's just the skin and they know that's not true or whatever. You're making up stuff like well, I already posted about that like last year.
Speaker 5: So anyway, was it that you were talking about earlier? What's that you think You're trying to think of a name of the pre hoping name pre hoping people.
Speaker 1: Was it Ana Sauzi?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I was going to bring up the Ka China. There's that Ka, that Ka morphine, the Ka bala. So you know, I've kind of come up with my own sort of folkloric proto language. I'm trying to decipher what some of this means. And Ka appears to be a name for a alpha male god, likely the son of the goddess. And in one of the early Sanskrit scripts Sanskrit scripts is a very serpentine letter for their primary alpha letter, and it's Ka. And then when I read the Nila Matzapurana, there is a series of sentences that said, Brahma is the Presa pazzi, the creator, Kubera is the preja patti of the creator, and Ka is the creator. And when I saw that. I was like, Okay, my suspicions are right. I had a feeling that this alphabet alpha, I have a film that even in our alphabet and other letters, what we're seeing is depictions of these beings. I mean, the earliest Chinese script for God sky ten looks like a tiny being with anomalous limbs and a big head. Why would a little dwarf like being be used to represent God in the sky?
Speaker 3: God's my judge here says, I don't know if you touched on it, but the Egyptian temple had a green amphibious God and has a water pool. They don't know how deep it refills itself to a certain level a mystery. This goes back to the ogdd kech the frog gun. Right, So we had all gods as the original out part of life from the water. Yeah, and uh, Tridactyls were all over Egypt.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean if you look at my temple hathor where it looks like steganography was used to conceal hyper realistic faces of tridactyls in the pillars that tourists see every day by the thousands. Let me know if you guys want to start looking at some stuff too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pull it up please please? Yeah, yeah, you know there was something earlier you said. Uh, it just another random thing. I just wanted to throw out that because it popped into my head. I mentioned earlier about amphibians and reptiles and like smelling like ammonia. I have heard of abductees mentioning abductees have said that they've smelled.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So anyway, what we have here is Joseph Fina just in the background. I don't know if there's anything particular you would want to look at Josephina, or if you would like me to pull up some cultural stuff. Oh whatever, you think anything, Well, we got this here, so we can take a look at it.
Speaker 4: One question I wanted maybe you could answer by looking at this, I wanted to ask. I think you kind of answered this already. But the breastplate, you're you're theorizing that it controlled the breeding process, which might have overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: The breastplate could very well have been pre preemptive. Because as these are, and we're going to pull up a better image for you guys, as these beings are forlimb first developers, so they're they're interesting in that they have a tail that they retain and lose, making them like frogs. But they also have forlimb first development like a ax a lottel a, you know, a salamander.
Speaker 4: Oh, you guys don't want to So you're seeing these different phases of development in multiple beings in one body.
Speaker 1: Yes weird, Yes, weird. I mean it's not that weird to me, only because I did predict it. There's even a video of me doing a lecture where I sit. I think I'm gonna find these in the mouth and the skull as well, based on the mythos myths like the mind born motif or life from the mouth or born from the mouth, or born from the serpent's mouth. These motifs we've seen before. So yeah, the so yeah, the implants. I've also considered the implants, like for magnetic breasts, you know, did they have to feed these? But this implant here may these may have came after Artemis. Artemis has implants all down the middle, which is where I first started to suggest. Oh ovi viviparody is a problem. The larva being born from the eggs and then they are getting stuck into these stomach ribs, right because these guys have not just this ribs on the side the left and the right like we do. They have the gastralia stomach ribs of like a crocodile, and that would help probably help support the body of cutaneous breathing. By the way, those arms are longer than the legs, probably resulting in a beginning. And it also means they could probably be pretty active on four legs. So can we see any every one of them? I'm sorry, no, no. So what I'm saying is it's not just I say, overall management, right, So it might not all of them been entrance ways. For example, Alberto has a hip in plant. So what it looks like is as they're they're allowing the they're allowing these beings to do certain damage. Maybe the damage was done cross ocean or something. Maybe it was something in that regards. Maybe they just didn't have access suit to a sin lean pool and some of this happened while they were alive. Maybe more of it happened afterwards, and then as we suggested, it just became sort of hives or broods. Let's see if we can get in closer to this implant.
Speaker 3: And this now you said this is Artemis.
Speaker 1: Correct, No, this is Josephina Artemis has implants all down her front. Sebastian is one of my biggest proponents for this larva management because while some people suggest there is writing on the implant on his neck, if you look on the inside, it looks like the boring you would see from like a termite or some sort of insect. And I've found plenty of larva just on the other side of his implant. So between that and seeing larva boring through bone near Alberta's implant, plus they're in the skulls. So let's see if we can even see one right now, we'll probably have to switch to a differferent setting. Let's try soft tissue setting where the bones are gonna anything high density will be more reflective, and we can try just to even of course, we're gonna have to remove a layer two here, so let's go in. Let's go in from the top, all right, We're going down to the fercula, and already you can see there's this there's a contrast. There is the high density white bone, and we start to see anomalous soft tissue gray shapes, which depending on well, if we get lucky. Depending on it, we could come up with something that looks hyper realistic to a blurry what is that? It's it's a little it's a little bit of a game here because I'm cutting through layers and I'm playing with the density to try to gleam the best images of what could be soft tissue. Like even in that bone up there. What's gonna happen too, The size is going to vary depending on how close the bone is and the larva is to when the scanning camera went by. So right here, for all I know, this very well could be a close up of a larva. I wouldn't bet my life on it at this stage because I try it to point out things if I'm not sure. But any of these gray soft shapes, here's a good one right there, right underneath the dot. Look at that. So the what I can see first is is the two black eyes. And if what we can do is, if we don't trust ourselves, we could even try to find this in you know, maybe another scan and try to find where that last one was that I just dropped. That was near the fercula, right, So the furcula is the wishbone that some say is a fused clavical Okay, I just I like the term friculate because it gives it one Latin term. But we're still plenty of soft tissue. You can there's plenty of to be seen. I suggest everyone gets a copy of the Maria one so they can find it herself. See now I can't find this guy anyway, Let's just keep looking then again gray soft tissue. And I so, now what I can do is let me put full screen so you can see what's behind my body here and we can see if we come up with anything. Sciencey, Okay, So what we can do is we can hover our mouse over various parts like the otic ear capsule, and then I can read as to what the intensity number is. And this is bone and it's coming up twenty three hundred. But now I see here there appears to be two black coming out of the ear and some other gray mass. I can try to play with the intensity to see if we can even can we pull this out even more? We might be able to do better. You play with the lighting and you see other things come out over here. But we're focused on this year. Let's keep with that. And now if those are really eyes or they should come up something equal to air negative two sixty five. That's good. And now let's see if I move over here where the possible rostam or beak is, I'm getting an intensity of three hundred and eighty eight, but not as high as the bone. And then if I move over to the soft tissue, it's saying one nine. So there you go. There's a little bit of simple science for you, just real easy science. So I can verify the intensity of these all these different things bone, rostrom, beak, soft tissue, and eyes. So that's a little bit of science for you guys.
Speaker 3: Wow, well I wanted to I brought up or not Diana, but Artemis, because I think what you're basing that naming off of is Artemis of Ephesis, which had crawling with these sort of lumpy protuberance is they call them bull testicles, and this is the Artemis of Ephesis or Diana of Ephesus in Turkey, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're talking about now, yes, mm hmm, Artemis. Interesting. Yeah, Artemis might represent an older, older model. I don't know if the flat faced ones are more are are newer or younger than the other ones, but just he has so many implants. I wonder if they got better at dealing with them and maybe even were precautionary. But a lot of this probably did happen after they died. I think all this massive amounts of damage. But again, the I think even our myths of Medusa and whatnot are alluding to work. Because we're in the skull right here, and I'm looking in the skull and I'm we're looking at again, there's soft tissue serpentine shapes within the tiny bone. So someone asked, you know, well, ed, how could you possibly be seeing these if the other researchers aren't well? For one, because I knew to look for them, and two I knew they would be small and we would have to use this soft tissue setting. So again, all these gray blobs with these little black dots, I contend, are these are mostly larva than not. Let's go to the body. Let's go to a different view of the body.
Speaker 2: Oh, we can't see any of it, just in case, I let you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks, I've been talking to There we go. So we're in the torso here I see some of the We're already past some of the ribs, but I'm also already seeing soft tissue shapes. And by the way, these are like half a millimeter slices. So that's the other reason why I'm able to see these a lot of the other researchers. It's funny too, because there are researchers posting their pictures and scans and every now and then, if you zoom in, you can see shape. So once again here this clues me in the shape itself. Remember our old cortiform heart shaped faces. It still applies here. And the white reflections many times are again those rostrum beaks. I left a dot there. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Excuse my ignorance, but I've been some of the my ignorant perspective, I felt like some of it was nonsymmetrical.
Speaker 1: Is that what maybe queued you into this? Or is that?
Speaker 4: Is there something going on with the It seems seems like the sides weren't symmetrical.
Speaker 1: Oh on the beings, yeah, on the full sized beings are not symmetrical. Yah. Again, it's just what my Oh well here's a good one. Yeah, well address that. But like this right here, this is like, I mean, this is practically hyper realistic, and I don't even know if I've seen this one before, so I'm gonna screenshot that. You know, this is basically like a little frog person is coming out of the skull. I don't know how else to describe this to you. So that is the Again, there's the void eyes once again, the reflective beak, and it looks like we're even getting at least a unitcarpal. Most of the time they're caught engaged in predation, so there's usually a confusion because they're they're dining on e either another decayed member or an actual younger juvenile. Again another one. You hear we have an eye and an eyelid, and again we're on the soft tissue setting. We're in a well, we're in the body now, aren't we?
Speaker 4: Where are we or in the body each other in that phase?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, they're different ages. So there's larger ones that you might call a water cat or an underwater panther based on archaeology depictions, and they'll predate on lancets. Smaller versions. I've identified tiny newborn larvae that look like they're pink in color, which is kind of creepy because is that like a mammal trade. I guess there's some amphibians in. Then they grow into larger white lancets. Then they become they start to become a darker color and start to grow the fore limbs. This is actually this is a lot here, guys, we got we did get lucky today. This is in the torso. I know it looks like a massive crap, but if you zoom in and we go through each tiny scan, you sometimes get lucky and there's even more of a reveal. But this is what's gonna really change the whole topic. Is once a if I had a d R in front of my name, we probably wouldn't even be talking about this anymore. We'd be on. We'd be on. Uh, we wouldn't. We would just pass right over Rogan. We'd go right right to the evening news if there was a But you know, look at this here, Look at this, you guys, almost hyper realistic. This is a creature turning its head sideways. Also, many times the parietal eye and the penial gland, because of their calcification, are also reflective. So this is a head turned sideways. I know it's super blurry, but let's see how Let's see how big this is. Let's take out our ruler, just so you know what we're dealing with. Yeah, it's under a centimeter and sometimes too. I realized I might even be able to put a Python script on this and we might be able to get more out of it. But that's all of this gray mass, double black. Guys, these are our little et beings. For lack of a better word, isn't this wild?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, I mean this one's great. This is like this thing's like coming at you is which that's his little foot right there again, let's I I'd love to try to find it elsewhere, right, let's put it. Let's put a mark in him, and can we find him even in the maybe in our three D model, that would be wild. They're down there. Let's see what we got, guys, We're gonna move some layers. We're getting into Joseph Josephine is the hollow type. So technically this is specimen number one, at least of the small ones. Here we are again, we are inside. We can see again more soft, great tissue. But yet there are some reflective points. And those reflective points could be either beaks or oh look at that in the limbs here. All right, So what are we I get so adhd because it's my opinion these the body is look at is full of them. So here's like two on top of each other again rostrom beak. You can even see they'll make out their little slit eyes. Let me show you while we're doing this, how is everybody out there? Let me? Uh, I'm gonna go ahead and pull up just my advert for today's show. I do my live stream at seven pm. But I just put like a whole bunch of my recent Larva finds and there we go. Let's go full screen for that, shall we? And so here's just a whole bunch of them from a variety of bodies.
Speaker 4: See any lights you can see the faces right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, can you ye?
Speaker 1: Little faces of little baby ets. This is what people say paradolia. That's why I try to overwhelm you with as many images as possible. Oh and you're asking this one here looks like a fore limb first one. I should probably pull up the fore limb first uh meme too, just so you can see that and see that. Uh, you know, the ancients depicted these, that's the that's what that clue to be in sore out my journey, you would hear me say things like, that's what's fun about, you know the social media. The social media is just continuing with with you know, posting showing what I post. So some theory that comes out I can later prove it, which is pretty cool. Let's see here. I'm gonna go ahead, and what are we pulling up? We're gonna pull up just the memes showing you infomeme. I call them info memes. It's kind of how I started with, just trying to translate information from the researchers and just trying to do my due diligence like I would a teacher normally disseminating information. Yeah, let me tell you what I found. I can see I've posted here. We go awesome, Well, maybe we'll examine some other stuff. It's amazing how just my the Twitter is sometimes just as much of a great tool as anything else. So here's captures of forelimb first tritactyle metamorphosis. So it's they're past the serpentine stage. It looks like at least three out of four of them are engaged in sibling predation, so there is a smaller one, many times either gripped in their hands or or getting near their their mouths and just I believe with no Osca culture. So it just goes to show you the NASA we're well aware and maybe even well aware that at at a microscopic level, that you might be able to pick up their strange spinal cord. They have an armored spine, the armored zigzag spine. There's another motif for you, the zigzag motif. I can see within there. This was the hathor temple of Dendra, where I suggest the tritactyl faces are concealed a tegonography here perspective anamorphosis. So yeah, most of the time I do try to focus on the little bodies and the larva because I feel like it's that important and it relates to the other finds of the dietamacious earth and the implants. But at times, yeah, depending if I get lucky with the scans, like we're having a good day today. Actually I know a lot of it looks kind of blurry, but we're actually we're pretty fortunate today. I'm seeing a lot of really cool possibilities and we can move in look for our I don't know if we'll be able to find our specimen here or was it it's one of those numbers. We may have to change angles. And this is what I do a lot of times. I'm trying to find and look, we're doing good. We found some great images. I'm trying to find the best skeptic killer images. Because again this is not shared by the traditional researchers from Peru and Mexico. They do not they've put out specifically the message is saying that we don't agree or understand this. Oh boy, you know, it's fun. I think I was on Ricardo's podcast and the shamans. Look at this guy. Here you see him. This one's kind of cute. Let's see. There you go. They do this head torquing where that looks like they turn their head. Also a part of the predation, ironically is I think they're going for that Kappa region and they might be going for that sweet penial gland within. Also, in cephalopods, the otic not otk the optic the optic system plays a role in reproduction. So if these are parthenogenic being with a optic endo neuroendocrine reproductive system, that means they might be able to literally think creation into being. Well, do you guys see that? Do you see that? This is a turning its head again. There's our black dots, and what we can do. We can check our science. We're getting it looks like an eighty three one oh three for the beak. We're in the negatives for the black whole eye. That's good. Let's see is this flesh thirty six twenty eight one o six? So anyway, yeah, man, So I'm always looking because there's literally a chance that there's like just these hyper realistic, full on depictions of these tritacles juveniles. What do you think.
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Looks Yeah, we got from the chat God's my only jedge. She was talking about this place, the Assyrian and Abodos, So it's got a lot of the features that you were mentioning. The Assyrian and Abodus is a mysterious megalithic underground temple part of seti Ee's funerary complex, designed as a symbolic tomb for the god o Cyrus, featuring a massive massive granite blocks, water channels, and unique construction unlike any other Egyptian temples, baffling archaeologists with its ancient techniques, debated age, Some suggest old kingdom and enduring enigma. Right, so this is behind seti iss temple, connected by a subterranean passage. Design resembles a valley of the king's tomb, with central hall surrounded by water, creating an island effect simulating o Cyrus's birth. Construction built with immense, tightly fitting granite block some sixty tons, lacking mortar, suggesting advanced or different techniques than contemporary structures. Water, a unique deep water source fills the central canal, define removal and a hinting at its design. Intended design inscriptions contain religious texts, including the Book of Gates, but much remains unfinished or inaccessible. Symbolic tomb Cento cenotaph for seti I, linking him with Osiris, the god of the afterlife. Dating debate, of course. While connected to setii's thirteen century BC, it's megalithic style leads some to question if its core is much older. I think so. If it's an Osaria, come on engineering Marvel. It's precise stone work and design showcase incredible engineering and profound spiritual beliefs, making it a significant archaeological fire. So yeah, we can find these weird kind of you know, these are.
Speaker 1: Water's important to these beings are amphibians. Water is going to be important, well land if they want to breed with the previous generation of primates. Right, so yeah, you know a lot of these cultures say things like the men and Hune. You know, they build waterways overnight. So you know, again, just sitting here, just another just great image, almost hyper realistic eyes. Looks like there's another being here. Maybe they're both eating the same object. Those are pretty those are pretty good eyes, I have to say for a scan. I mean, you got again keep in mind this are very very small. So I'm having a good day, just so you know that these gray shapes are actually pretty good finds today. What else though, I feel like this and again this could be a mine head to here look at that. You know, you have to double check.
Speaker 4: Has there ever been at least in rumor even any other similar discovered mummified beings only in this one location.
Speaker 1: I think this is like the first three finger documentation, right, I don't know, but I mean there's the closest I would suggest are the Parocis skulls. And you know, there's not a lot of mythology on this sort of larva thing, but definitely in the Paracas culture in the South American cultures. You can see the serpentine shapes. You can see watercats as well. What I mean is you can see the four limb first development. You can see Dug Dan.
Speaker 3: D Doug Dan was commenting at the Quest for Ancient Civilizations that there was a head binding culture in Washington State, that there's been a ton of archaeological fraud to cover up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I don't even know about that, So it sounds like the fraud was successful.
Speaker 3: Why are they binding their heads? What are they trying to be like?
Speaker 1: I think they're trying to be like Maria and Monsarrat, and Maria and Monsarrat, We're just honoring the ancestors that came before them. I think ultimately, you know, religion isn't about a worship of anything. Religion is remembrance of the ancestors. In fact, isn't that one of the etymological definitions of religion is remembering rebinding. You're rebinding, and so by saying it over and over again, you're remembering the ancestors, and you know, their homes, the ancestral subterranean homes may have become you know, later we would call them tombs. Oh, they were tombs. They might not have been tombs originally, they may have been homes at first that segued in tombes. What do you guys think of this image? You see this little cute head, the little band down it and the two eyes, a little arm hanging off looks like biting some other head. That's a pretty good one. Guys, regardless, you know, find me that I've already had, like radiologists say like, well, that's just muscle. Oh yeah, I had one dentist say no, that's just a nerve. Ending I'm like, well, why is it? Why am I finding it everywhere? That's same paradolia, So uh uh, yeah, there's there again. I've found these these It's consistent across forms. Even when the guys that other researchers post videos and images many times you can still see if you zoom in there is soft tissue, strange anomalous shapes, and at the very least they could tell us what they think it is. Right, let's see sometimes a little frog like these little images almost like frog like people, because that's what the tritactyls are. Essentially, they're amphibians. We can see it in their super orbital arches. There is Northwest Native American frog as husband myths where the princess goes underground and when she comes back she ends up vomiting out life, vomiting out worms. Yeah, worms and maggots. In the myths I found pretty much all the animal mythology in human history. It's never about the animal. It's always about how does the animal remind the ancestors of their ancestors. Let's see, I thought I had something cool. Maybe not, but yeah, each each click of the mouse honestly deserves inspections. So it's not like it's also easy just to do this. You have to zoom in, you have to go back and forth with your mouse, you have to change the intensity. You know, if any of you guys get the Maria thing, we should just have like a we should have Maria class. Oh look at this little guy here. It's little like Moby Dick figure here. Yeah, we should just have everybody do Maria at the same time. You know, everybody, Okay, class, open your Maria's cans and we can go through it together and see the various morphological traits. Because when you'll hear the talking heads and all the shows say they'll talk about the three fingers, they'll talk about the toes, they'll talk about the elongated head, because we know the parrakaskulls. It's interesting, but they seem to be woefully neglecting Josephina and her fercula, her crocodilian stomach ribs, her parietal penial gland in her head, even the fact that these are actually I consider these dual brain guys. Let's check that out. These are. It's something I don't always get a chance to talk about. But again, it's a growing topic. It's almost like a video game that you're not good at. You have to keep returning to the scans and keep looking and seeing what you find. I don't really like this. Let's go to X rays. There's different settings. Okay, so I used to seeing it more with Louisa. It looks like Josephinis has maybe some more brain left in her than Luisa. But there is actually a bony separation between the back part of the skull. So where we have like one occipital bump, these guys look like they have too. In fact, you can almost see that heart shape return because it's almost as though it's not just a brain that's separated it looks like that there's actually two distinct brain cavities, one here and one there, so that could be another interesting part of this tale. And again the ear capsules is something that again a lot of the researchers don't even mention. I don't. I'm not sure why. I guess maybe there are people who don't know what these are. You know, I've done my due diligence, and I've tried to examine every piece, and again these are like a frog like or whale like earbone. You can see again, there's usually usually try to act to larv around it. Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 4: And red cards to the dual brain this area. Are there any other animals on earth that have that trait? Frogs or salamanders or anything.
Speaker 1: Boy, you know, there isn't a lot that has that one actually, because I can't even it's funny you say that. Normally I do have a parallel animal to mention off the top of my head. I want to suggest there might be an insect. You know, I could do a quick cursory look just in my own in my own chat here, but I don't think that's very you know, you know, have I don't think that's common at all, So maybe that is an indicator of how old they are. Maybe that's the trait that indicates that this is they're a genesis taxon. They are the ancestral beings to all proto amphibians, basal tetrapods, perhaps some of the first to walk on land. So we'll see. I'm asking, uh, you know, I have my AI all loaded up with tritactyl documents. But that's funny you asked that, and off the top of my head, I don't have an answer, and I usually do, so.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you related so many other animals. Quality, Yeah, with the being potentially and now when I'm just okay, really seem like a rarity.
Speaker 1: Second major neural control center could be found in cephalopods and insects. Yeah, so they're saying that things like a ganglion acts as a primitive brain. So okay, there at least there is some so parallels. Let's see, isn't this weird? People are suggesting, even in humans, that we have this nervous system and gastro intestinal tract that is widely referred to as a second brain. That's a weird thing. Okay, Well, at least there's a little bit of a little bit of parallels there, right, Splike, Nick Ganglion, Oh and plenarian flatworms. Okay, that's just I say. These are a proto if you want to hear the full sentence, they are proto amphibian basil tetrapods with invertebrate parallels, is what I suggest. So again, if you have invertebrate parallels, we're talking about something that is crossing quite possibly that great invertebrate vertebrate divide. How wild is that?
Speaker 3: That would be crazy?
Speaker 1: So you can see there's definitely a lot more to it, at the very least than what we're getting from the talking heads.
Speaker 3: Well, if they've been here, right, I mean, look, who knows, they might be from outer space, but I'm thinking that they were probably from here.
Speaker 1: Right. When I look at the traits of a fricula, a bird like fercula, crocodilian like ribs, a parietal penial complex possible invertebrate parallel or at least yeah, invertebrate parallel reproductive system. You would have to go back hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of years for all of these morphological traits to be in one animal. And when you look at Victoria's unknown DNA, which is suggested to be as high as sixty five percent or more. Again, you would have to go back hundreds and hundreds of millions of years just to find a known hit of a living Earth animal. So regardless though, these are all earthly traits. So I like the term as they're a possible genesis taxon, which would go with the morphology, it would go with the unknown DNA, and it would even go with the cultural assertions from our own ancestors, not mine. You know, it's funny. It's we live in this weird time where it's like we have to respect everyone's beliefs, but but not that that one. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And they keep finding hominids. They keep finding ancient hominids that were around at the same time as us. So it's like the idea that there wouldn't be other species. It just it doesn't make sense. A lot of the stuff plays by the same rules. It's just different morphology, different different creatures.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, it's good stuff. It's really kept me busy. I've never been happier to have my degree. You know. The museum was a dream job, and it's sad that it closed. But if I didn't take that anthropology class, I wouldn't have ever seen those petroglyphs. So you know, what is the value of education? Is it really the lesson I had that day? Or was it the time and place opportunity? Was that the lesson? You know, you still see the brain matter here, you know, interestingly on Luisa, which we could probably even if we wanted. You guys want to say, I think we've been on one specimen the whole time. You guys want to see another specimen.
Speaker 2: Or throw one up and we'll look at it for a little bit before we wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Sh I, I've been looking at the time, So I just figured you guys kept listening, So I'm just going to keep talking so we can go ahead and uh, let's pull up Luisa. Oh no, that's not do Luisa, because we need to do one of the different ones. Let's do Monserrat. Everyone likes Monserrat. They say, you know, she's pregnant. It's very difficult to locate her fetus, and it's also not centrally located. Some people cite her clutched hands as an indicator of a pregnant being, but many of them have a clutch, their clutched hands over their abdomen. It could be from the pain of having their insides devoured. But you know, there's also they're putting out these virtual uh forensic reports autopsies, and they're suggesting that there's like a million, you know, uh, murder weapons that were used uh. And I suggest if those murder weapons are a centimeter wide, those might not be murder weapons and may simply just be the tritactyl boring holes. Once again, so we are looking into monserrat. I hope there she is coming in hot one of the larger beings, meaning she has less trite actyle and more primate in her. So we can see how there's definitely similarities between Obviously, what.
Speaker 4: Are the percentage differences of prim.
Speaker 1: Well technically hasn't had her DNA done, but if we were to base her on Maria, it varies Maria because it's bigger or other things. Bigger, yeah, bigger, And we can see that the head has definitely evolved in shape. So again, when you look at Maria's DNA, it depends on you know, there's different DNA reports. So if I were to cherry pick my choice, some say she's one hundred percent human. There's another one that says she's thirty to thirty three percent, and that makes a little more sense to me.
Speaker 4: This area is recording a amazing story of what these beings, what was going on. They were changing, and they were breeding with humans.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just yeah, or at the very least, apes right, primates to create better better. Well said, yeah, that's just that's just says when you speak of apes too, more so with Maria. But I'm sorry, I kind of talked over you. I'm a little adhd on myself. They have like barrel, very much like an ape too. I think Manserat a little bit less. So again, we're looking at Monserrat and if we wanted to again try to find that fetus, which again it seems to be very difficult in my experience.
Speaker 4: You think they were trying to survive and they were a dying race, or at least their numbers in that area were not enough.
Speaker 1: To it might be a natural process of the earth. You know, a lot of times with our myths we speak of the gods. I don't think we focus enough on the mother Goddess or Mother Earth, and maybe the Earth itself is just this is a natural order of things to produce such a creature that become the constant gardeners. That evolution is partially true with time, but it requires a helping hand, and that might be ultimately the scary thing about being human is that it might still need some sort of helping hand or we're just go going to you know, if we put a bunch of humans in the woods, would like pigs, they just grow hair and revert back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we have we have full blow encrypted ideas of wild men, which would be people you know, away from society long enough out in the backwoods of these places that they start to revert back to something in earlier form. Who knows, maybe there is a lot of uh, you know, alien DNA that kind of uh, I don't know. The programming comes out, war goes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, maybe that's where some of our original myths or customs of not marrying within the family come from. So we're in the back of Montserrat. I'm trying to remove layers to see what sort of interesting soft tissue we can find within that could just be paradolia. I don't know, I've never seen that before or let's take it from the front. So I do spend a lot of my time. Again, most of it's looking for looking for the young, because I know, depending on the scan and if I do the images and the light right you come here, look at this, you'll come up with a good image like this one here looks very serpentine. Might be something there. What made you start to look for these? It was the Hongshang pig dragons, these these these things, then the Magatama and the parrakas and South American ceramics and fabrics that show serpentine shapes. And also there's a letter I noted it's still around in Chinese and it's called the Gi or the Child, and it's like a stick figure of a mermaid child. And I saw that in Semitic languages. I saw that in North American Native American petroglyphs. So it was one of these global images where I said, oh, okay, so this looks like if this is the child, then it looks like these guys are four limb first amphibians. And that's exactly what I found. So that again the archaeology is predicting the biology, or at least mister ed is I am so yeah, I'm just in Monserrat. We're just we're playing around with intensities. There's obviously a lot going on. I don't know. I don't recognize a lot of the organs myself. Some people claim they do. Almost still a little suspicious. It's very still, very foreign, and I don't know how much of this is damage or are they even what if we're looking at some sort of you know, a nest if you will, is that another term we could use? Are these net for the beings, brood points and whatnot? They were in Montserrat. There's still strange shapes, very hard. I would like to show you Raphael the fetus, but I've never really was too successful. I think it's on the left side, and there's a close up looks like of a tridactyl head larva head. Plenty of soft tissue masses where it looks like many of the larva were just trying to burrow their way out head here ahead here. Yeah, we'll have to see if this gets either. I almost expect it to be denied for some reason. This isn't true. This is all paradolia, that's kind of I almost expect that direction to go for no good reason. Okay, we're getting near where Raphael is suggested to be. What is this? Is that an oota capsule of another creature or is that some sort of bone of a child within? You know, I do this during the week. Two guys, I'll just play like new age music and for an hour, I just go through this looking for things.
Speaker 5: Is listening to Enigma looking at this Hay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know if we saw anything too cool Montserrat. And again it's really hard to find that that child that they say is in here. It's you know, I have seen masses of things, and I've seen a lot of other things more clearly than that Raphael. That's a little interesting too. I really expected I would see Raphael just it right out. See there's all this massive reflective stuff that I suggest could be either larval heads or even eggs possibly. You know, doctor fun has alluded to he thinks he saw evidence of cancer. Again, I don't think that's cancer. I think it's larva like this one here, gnawing through bone. So I hope you guys eventually go check out Maria yourself.
Speaker 4: I suppose there would be intrusive manners to see what was going on in there. Yeah, okay, right, I was asking Edward if they if they did have a subject they could intrusively detect, if they went in there, they could see maybe these being Yeah, because they.
Speaker 1: Have used scopes before to look inside the bodies. I also believe that you can actually see the larval forms on the surface on somebodies, and they've had the dry hand that they dissected, and I believe you can see the larval forms within there. But I don't know how to proceed except perhaps eventually, I douche. I should probably do a hands on inspection and maybe with some sort of high intensity you know, microscope or camera photo lens, and then maybe I can start to demonstrate this. Otherwise it's going to take any of these other radiologists who go into this to come out and say, hey, wait a minute, I'm seeing something more in there. Otherwise, for now it's sort of left to paradolia, isn't it.
Speaker 3: True? Yeah, we do need more study or else, you know. I mean, look, all we could do is speculate. So it's time to get back in there, guys. Doesn't matter if it smells like uria. Get in there.
Speaker 1: Exactly and six hopefully we'll be getting the six DNA reports and so hopefully that will change things. Okay, we might be able to see a font and nell over here if I'm lucky, and that could be that could be this could be Rafael's head here. This could possibly that looks actually looks like well, it could be a larvae in the fonts. Now, yeah, and look at this strange shape here? What is this? What is that? Oh, you guys are lucky, so I guess go full stream with this. So this could be Uh, this is the general region where they say Rafael.
Speaker 3: Is sorry, I hit the wrong button.
Speaker 1: Not in the not in the that does not appear to be in the center where she's clutching's Raphael is said to be over here on the side. I don't know. This is very highly reflective here, So that's a great candidate for a skull. And that space where it looks like there's also a larva could be a fontanelle. And maybe that is the skull there. Again, the best thing to do would probably be to put a marker in it. But you know, when I go in here, I'm looking at images like this, what's that? Forget Raphael? What is that? Those things kind of wig me out a little. So there is definitely a lot going on in here. I even wonder if these beings could be possibly dual uterine, having two uteruses. Okay, another just strange anomalous features in here. I don't know how big even some of the larva could have gotten. I think Montserrat is far more complicated than Oh, there's a Rafael fetus in there. I think, way more complicated than that. When you start to zoom in and remember this is again this is like soft tissue settings. I see it looks like again a tritactyl head, the reflective rostrum in the middle, perhaps a bunch of dining even smaller larva in here. So yeah, they may have to just for this mystery to be proven. You're right, they made us have to go in, right. I know nobody wants to he wants to do an invasive There's so many I suggest, there's so many other interesting things than possibly Raphael in my opinion, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: I heard I heard a rumor. It might just be a rumored that there were dozens.
Speaker 1: Oh there may be hundreds or thousands, is what's being said. Excuse me? Interesting? Yeah, hundreds or thousands, there's.
Speaker 4: Only a few that's been presented to the public.
Speaker 1: I guess, you know, either the grave robbers are revealing them of course, the speculation. You know, you can hear people create their own narratives. They're saying that they're building them as they go and they're learning as they go to make them better, or some weird story. And there's even small ones with sort of animal features that I haven't even got into yet. You know, it took me forever to look at Maria and Monsarrat because I was so interested in the little ones. And then when I finally got to Maria Monster Rat and found out that there was larva in them too. I didn't expect that because I didn't see eggs in them, and now to see larva in them too is just very strange. But it could be a very important part of demonstrating that these were authentic by showing that, hey, they both have the same amphibian forms in them. Even Wawita, which is said to be the uh FO if you will fake triactal, the manipulated one who does suggest to prove evidence of having its digits removed. I've even found larva in that one and I'm reminded of the Bob Lazarre comment, which is the aliens see us as containers.
Speaker 3: Rights on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how pleasant.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we got those movies like Alien it's based off of some sort of a yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say, yeah it too. So are we what are we experiencing there? Is that a subconscious memory coming to the surface. Is it a slow release of information or is it even something like the profits of the past? And you know the gods drop these creative tidbits into people's brains to make franchises out of Well, it.
Speaker 3: Had something to do with this black goo substance that was dropped by these creator beings, and that black gou sort of metamorphosed into all of these different forms, and one of those forms that it took on was this alien thing. And so anytime they dropped that black goo, there's a chance that it might turn into that and then start to evolve from there. So it's like a hyper evolution goo, you know, right.
Speaker 1: And it's also it's it's sort of presenting those creatures too, as some stain genesis text on, right, there a species that's propagating the whole species, which that's what these might.
Speaker 3: Be right, they got the face huggers and larval and a poor man.
Speaker 1: Oh I know. And when you think of Artemis or any of these if they had larva in them and they're literally trying to bore out of the body, I have said that is that alien story is strainly poignant. And again I try to figure out myself. Is that just a subconscious memory? No different than than religion in a way, we have to remember the past, you know. I suggest there's you know, have you heard of Goruda hunting the Nagas. It's an eagle like creature that hunts the serpentin in Nagas. I suggest that story might be just relating to something that happened even biologically within that predation we talked about. Can you imagine an intelligent species growing up in an environment like this and having a memory of it? Yes? What if they're.
Speaker 3: Farming these things to put into humans?
Speaker 1: Right, So it's for farming to make farming to keep the species going, or farming to create other animals. It's very strange. Star appears to be lots of skulls like at these little tiny larva lined up feeding. Those are like two heads side by side, and.
Speaker 3: They introduced this concept of this uh symbiote that would stay inside and absorb the memories and then be transferred over to somebody else upon your death. So this thing is like an eternal memory source.
Speaker 1: You know. I wonder if they riffed on their own ideas for that from the next generation when they had that like season finale of this like creature comes out of like the Admiral's mouth. Ever see that one? And and that was supposed to be like a launch of a huge like story and I don't think they ever touched it again. Just another example that could.
Speaker 3: Be like, right, well, the the idea of having this sort of eternal warrior, this this returning character over and over through history like that could have something to do with the alchemy of these tritactyls. They've got some kind of a chemical or biological source that people are after. It's like this this this co holy Grail type thing.
Speaker 1: Right and we could have very well have hunted them. You know. There's the myth of the heart, and the heart is a mythical stag that's hunted for its for its.
Speaker 3: Artists always hunting the stag.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, it's interesting too. I don't know why we say this is a heart shaped face. I think I showed you guys this before, but when you turn the tritactyl head sideway now, it actually does kind of resemble an anatomical human heart as opposed to our Valentine's Day symbolism of the face.
Speaker 3: That's what Artemis and Ephicis is covered in. Is just that very shape so all over kind of like ticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost like it's implying life of these beings came from me, right right. So questions, comments, concerns, insults, get one insult.
Speaker 2: You some wild shit looking at these things underneath.
Speaker 1: This, yeah, and I think everyone again should have They're fun and go in there and you know, maybe they'll you know, I used to name them like the first one I found in Artemis. I'm like, screw it if you guys, if the researchers didn't know about it, and Terry seemed just as amazing as I was from the Dash Alien des project, well, then I called the one I found an Artemis. I called it Cassus. But then I realized that there's like dozens of them everywhere, and so like I named like six of them or something, and I was just like, oh, this is exhausting. You can't keep doing. But it would be fun, I think for other people to maybe find one, we mark it and we give it a name, and maybe for posterity's sake, and it just it stays that way. Wouldn't that be fun? You can prove it you've found a larva.
Speaker 4: Behind them and sell the rights to naming them, like people sell the rights naming.
Speaker 1: The only think I saw I got some T shirts at rdactles dot com if people are looking for some movie, some shwag. But I always joke I'm not a I'm not a T shirt vendor. I didn't get into this to be a T shirt salesman. What is this weirdness? Look at that weird shape there? What is that? Yeah, there's a lot of stuff to look at. You can look at it from and it's not like a UFO picture, you know. We can look at this from what four different angles right right? Indeed keeps me busy, It keeps me busy. That's awesome stuff, man.
Speaker 2: And you know real quick too, you're going are you going to be speaking at any of the upcoming events and stuff?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I'm trying to get in touch with Dakota but he's so hard to get in touch with. If you know, he said that maybe I could speak at Sedona, but I don't know if that's going to happen. That'd be cool. Otherwise I don't have another engagement. I may just what I'll do is I might just even do my own so I might ever hear of the MICI here in Fort Lauderdale. My kai is like one of the original remaining tiki bars. But when I say tiki bar, it is a sprawling complex of fountain and gardens and they do a full fire show. You can look it up online to see the show. The mikai. They'll do a fire show and Hulu girls and all that stuff, full of polynesi and artifacts. I mean, like you look at the menu and you get like trit actles on your menu. That's how That's how this this phenomenon is. So I might see about maybe doing a lecture there, just because the setting is so unusual. I mean, it's been around since like nineteen fifties, since Federal Highway was dirt. I understand Johnny Carson would fly into town and that would be like the first stop, and like him and Jackie Gleeson and a Bud, Frank Sinatra, A bunch of those type of characters would hang out at the Micai. So it's a really interesting place. If you ever get a vacation to South Florida and go to Fort Lauderdale, I mean, it's touristy. You're gonna pay thirty dollars for Chinese food, but they've gotten better. They've you know, even like one drink. I think sometimes thirty bucks, but it's like really like six drinks in one. They're like these. So anyway, definitely if you come to for laudol, you have to go to there. Call me on each other, right, Yeah, So no specific speaking engagements. We're waiting for the DNA to come in. I'm waiting for more scans. I'd like to see Souyer. I like to see Paloma. You know, I still dip my foot into the cultural but again, I like to do a lot of hunting on these larva. I just feel like with the right day of the right intensity and the scans, I might be able to pull just skeptic killers and hopefully you get more people on board and maybe more people will be engaged in the art of the die coms themselves right and everybody else can start looking. That's what's gonna make this fun again, especially if there really are larva, like I'm saying, everybody can go on these larva hunts themselves and find them. It'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, Well, thank you very much Ed for coming on, No problem, thanks for having me, because you know I love to just talk about this stuff. Hell yeah, no, no, you can definitely see you were enjoying yourself when you were talking to people explaining this stuff to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super fun. And so just so you guys know, I do do a that seven PM show like Sundays Eat Standard Time, and then Wednesdays, I decided to start doing a show on Wednesdays at one pm on X that's just a Spaces So that's just chit chatting on Spaces. But I did it like on Wednesdays to have a completely different day than Sunday, you know, like something right in the middle of the week sort of thing. And then I do the impromptu Larva hunts throughout the week where I just show you these guys here with the like you said, the enigma, but even this section here I just just full of horrible forms and skulls, even as we say goodbye, So thanks for having me, guys. Again, I think we could probably. I thought I was going to focus more on the cultural, but we really got into the biological. I really think I should. I still need to. I think I said last time, let me come back and do the culture. I think we could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, because that was interesting. I've seen you cover some of this stuff kind of that I'm assuming you over on here, and it's very interesting. Yeah, you see the crossovers. We see crossovers in different cultures, like kind of with the same imagery.
Speaker 1: Right right. Yeah, well we'll have to do a part of three. I think say sounds good. All right, guys.
Speaker 2: Before we wrap it up, Headless, let everybody know what's up with your stuff. Well, your shenanigans got going on.
Speaker 3: You can find me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. If you have any sort of esoteric or strange anomalous paranormal stories, send them there and we will read those on Thursday Mondays. We got the Alchemy Mondays with arrows up. We gotta get that ready and Tuesdays we're talking up and seven seven, so check those out. And Alistair Crowley so he goes through his whole thing in there.
Speaker 6: So it's I know a little bit about Crowley acting right now, soy was a little sinister, right Yeah, yeah, I know, I know a little bit about Crowley, Ethan.
Speaker 2: Let everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks so much, you guys, And that was awesome, very very interesting.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. Thanks. Yeah, yeah, thank you for all.
Speaker 4: The depictions, displays and everything. Ethan Indigo Smith easy to find. I think I'm easy to find on the internets variously. I appreciate people reaching out and writing and books are out there easy to find too.
Speaker 1: And yeah, appreciate you guys. Thank you, sir, I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 2: And Ed, is there any any thing else you want to leave people with to, like, you know, promote plug or so they can find you sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, I'm I'm at tried Actles t R I D A C T y l s on most major social media. If you go to tritactles dot com you can find my cultural assertions and my biological paper where I try to attack all of these very strange morphological traits.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much, and uh yeah, thank you everybody for coming on. The show again, Ed, I really appreciate it. We'll definitely have you come on to cover that, uh, the other stuff, the cultural stuff, because I would really find.
Speaker 1: That a lot of very feel like you have to do a part three because it's like that stuff is very Yeah, I would like to cover that. I guess the things on my mind lately, so you know, I get it.
Speaker 2: That's what you're passionate about right now. But and thank everybody jumped in on the chat. That's what's up. We had a lot of people in there, a lot of good comments.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, that's the end of another record rejects and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Eve