Speaker 1: Wow, kays time, What time is it's time? Pick your ticket?
Speaker 2: Tuesday on one oh one point three, KATIEWB. We're Fallon and Colt Cult. Let's say you were the winner, who would you pick? We have Katie Perry, The Weekend, Halsey, Tate McCrae, Jonas Brothers or Megan Trainer.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, so many to choose from.
Speaker 1: But have you seen all of them before?
Speaker 3: No? No, But I feel like.
Speaker 2: While you're thinking, you can call six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. We're looking for collar ten to win these you feel like, what?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been to Nick Jonas concert, got kicked out of the green room. Not my fault, not my fault. I didn't do anything. I was having fun, talk to his parents whatever.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that nothing is ever your fault.
Speaker 3: I see, I'm perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like my dad.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. When I was at Nick Jones concerts, everybody was like, dude, year three thousand burnt. So I think out d Joe Rose, I think it'by funge, it be nostalgic. It make my happy. That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: You're gonna risk losing your wife to Jojonas.
Speaker 3: Dude, kind of a flex though. I feel like, yeah, my baby mama, she's married to Jojonas. Now that's kind of big lugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to be sick because like they could probably get your tickets for other things, you for your you and your other girl, Like if you ever if you ever found anyone else yourself and I.
Speaker 3: Have iHeartRadio insurance, legal insurance, I could definitely lifestyle inflation, like get some custody. So I don't know, just whatever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You think you're gonna get something with.
Speaker 4: Dye?
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Hi, It's Melanie, Melanie your collar ten? Congratulations. I'm not I can tell you. Oh, you don't say you don't. You don't in your home life. Go when you're excited.
Speaker 3: Trying to something.
Speaker 2: I hope you bring a little bit more than that to whatever concert you child.
Speaker 1: Everybody welcome. Who do you want to see? All right, everyone's welcome to the stage. The Jonas Brothers. All right, Melanie, con grit, you got your tickets with the Jonahs Brothers.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second. We're gonna come back in thirty minutes to another chance for.
Speaker 1: You to pick your ticket. Tuesday on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Also, Yeah, then I was on a talk and you're on the Who. I was on a talk and I saw Mark talk. Yeah. Mark Cuban was talking about his why not purchases. Just listen to those real quick. It's just amazing how smart.
Speaker 5: And called me and said, you can buy it right now, but you have to let me know today, yes or no.
Speaker 3: Twelve point five million dollars. I'd never seen the house. I saw some pictures. I was like, yeah, I'm a millionaire. That was my one, my one that was why why why the heck not? Purchase? So I like go to the comments and I'm like, oh, yeah, it's gonna be awesome. You were if you were just talking about their why the heck not purchase?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you're like, screw it. I don't have to like, I don't have to think about it or look at Google reviews. Just screw it? Why not?
Speaker 3: Whatever? I got an extra fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah why not? So his was a twelve million dollar home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this person says, I purchased a pack of cookies from the Dollar Tree. That was my why FN My why f not purchase is going large at McDonald's. I purchased new silverware. That was my why not purchase personally for me. Recently, I threw on a button up shirt at Target. I'm a pickup order, so I was like, dude, cann try it on? And I was like, why not something I relate to my why the FNT purchase? Rounding up the third gallon of gas to four galons? So dude, why not? We're balling out this week. Let's go.
Speaker 1: You don't drive a car. Why do you act like you put gas in anything?
Speaker 6: True?
Speaker 3: True? It's about time for his true with fallon, yes and fallon before we learned Today, let's get you one thousand dollars a grand two minutes a dump truck in Katie Do wa the b trying to get you a cash right now? Just enter the nationwide keyword bills. You're gonna plug in the word bills at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: This is another quick history lesson that's actually crazy what some people will risk for science and for you know, proving theories if you will so. In the year nineteen hundred, a physician named Jesse William Lazier. Okay, he was like, I know that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitos. I know it is obviously, buddy, he couldn't prove it, so this is a true story. He allowed and infected mosquito to bite him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he then became.
Speaker 2: Infected with yellow fever, proving his hypothesis correct, and he passed away seventeen days later.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he deliberately let a mosquito bite him to prove this and then died.
Speaker 3: So is he a hero or is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, he is a hero because by knowing that information, you could prevent that in the future, right, I mean you can prevent Okay, shot.
Speaker 3: Said that guy, though appreciate him.
Speaker 1: Also is thirty four years old. By the way, who's young. Thirty four still young? He's going to risk at all, willing to risk.
Speaker 3: A found someone like a volunteer. I would hey, listen, twenty bucks, twenty dogs.
Speaker 1: No, you doesn't sketchier. You would have.
Speaker 2: You would have found the person you can't stand the most. Oh, set it free and the person's well, this is nineteen hundred.
Speaker 1: I don't think there was a car situation.
Speaker 3: No, I'd be like, dude, okay, oh my god, yeah, Tim, he always cuts me off with his horse when I'm trying to merge yeah into my stable, like I'm definitely gonna sick a mosquito on him.
Speaker 1: You said it weird like I did on an accident.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to say mosquito. I think I was combining moscato and No. I don't what I did, but thanks for mocking me.
Speaker 3: No, I've been nervous this whole time that I've been saying it wrong the whole life.
Speaker 1: No, I just said it wrong one time because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: I sense so most tito.
Speaker 1: Thank you anyway. Shout out to good old Lazier. I don't even know. It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 5: And Cult on one on one point three kat w B.
Speaker 2: Cult's been freaking out all afternoon because of the Sydney Sweeney Update. Your pop Culture min It brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Len Sidney Sweeney spotted its stage coach with actor Brandon Splener. I think I said his name wrong, doesn't matter. He's the guy from It Ends with Us. You know the Blake Lively movie, the one she did like.
Speaker 1: That was like her other guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so someone does the video where they're like, oh my god, they're right behind me, and it looks like she's like standing in front of him and he like you can't tell from the video, and like are his hands on her waist? And everyone's like, isn't he engaged? And they are doing a movie together. So then I'm like, is she doing the same pr vibes she did with Glenn Palell?
Speaker 1: And why isn't she at stagecoach with Glenn Powell?
Speaker 2: Like I wanted them together and she should do whatever I want her to do?
Speaker 3: What happened to the GP? Dude, you already have a successful career, Everybody loves you, everybody kind of wants to be with you. Just do something for us and be with Glenn. Doesn't seem like we're asking for much.
Speaker 2: It's not like repairing it with someone hideous. It's Glenn Palell for pe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get over it.
Speaker 1: Get under it.
Speaker 2: We're s this story gets uh, there's I don't know how we didn't know any of these details. But because the trial is finally kicking off for the Kim Kardashian Paris robbery that happened in like twenty sixteen, it's been almost ten years, which is crazy. I'm learning so many interesting things. For instance, There are ten suspects that are part of this. Three of the defense in the biggest robbery in decades testified today, and two of them are called quote unquote Grandpa robbers because they're in their sixties and seventies. They one of the guys actually wrote a book called I Kidnapped Kim Kardashian. He's seventy one years old. He fled the scene on a bicycle. He dropped a bag of jewelry. He ended up dropping a twenty four thousand diamond necklace.
Speaker 1: Left it. A woman walks down the street, sees it, takes it. Where is it to work the next day?
Speaker 2: And then she sees about the robbery and she's like, oh, so she turns it into police.
Speaker 3: But yeah, at what point is it finders keepers? Though? Because she didn't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that wasn't enough time. That wasn't enough time. No, I guess.
Speaker 2: The youngest of the defendants by decades, he's thirty five years old.
Speaker 1: He was also questioned Tuesday.
Speaker 2: He's accused of tipping off the gang where she was staying.
Speaker 1: His brother had been a driver and.
Speaker 2: Provided other transportations services for the Kardashians, so he knew a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean interesting.
Speaker 3: You can't write a book and then expect to not be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: So well, I don't think he's denying being a part of me.
Speaker 3: He's just like, all right, yeah I did that, but I'm an elderly so so take it easy on me.
Speaker 1: Be gentle.
Speaker 3: Also active, dude. He was hustling, he was robbing and then getting away on a bike. That's like crazy. My grandma acts like she can't even go fight. Steps like, what's your grandma? You can't what do you do your grandma? Not to mention, you're ripping this guy for riding a bike. You ride an e bike. This guy was on an actual you have to sattle bike. I say, props to him. That's crazy. I wish I had cardio like him.
Speaker 1: You act like you though, dude, though you like every day you come in to work, I ran today. I'm like, no, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I gotta be humble.
Speaker 1: You know when I'm gonna start texting your wife every time you say that you went out running, because I don't believe it. Did you ever? You just have a sip of coffee right now in the middle of the pop calls you a minute, no by you by Ovo Lay SICKODL Pick your ticket Tuesday. Another pair of tickets comes up right after the Chainsmokers and Halsey and Halsey is one of the tickets you can choose. By the way, it's Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Call call call six five one nine eight nine kd w B pick your ticket Tuesday. And when you call in, we'll make some casualty.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh, how you doing on Wednesday? Where you live?
Speaker 2: What's your what makes you know? Your freak flag fly kind of situation? Oh yeah, and then you'll you'll you'll tell us because you're just like trying to appease us. And then you're finally be like, okay, you don't get to pick my tickets, and we'll be like yeah, because it's pick your ticket Tuesday. So you choose between Katy Perry, The Weekend, Halsey, Tate McCray, Jonas Brothers or Megan Trainer because you know why, because we're Katie w B. So we have tickets for everything. Yeah, you ready for.
Speaker 3: It for sure?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: Who's this Amana?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Amanda? How are you good? How are you good? What's new? We're you at what you're doing?
Speaker 9: I'm just hanging out and having a better day than I was before.
Speaker 10: Thanks to you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm in Minneapolis. Oh my gosh, I love that. If you've been trying to win tickets all day.
Speaker 10: Actually no, this is my first time.
Speaker 11: I just got off of work today.
Speaker 1: Everyone listening right now, that's been trying all day, Amanda. They are going to turn on you. But you know what, you never know what's gonna.
Speaker 10: Happen to me.
Speaker 1: They don't find me. That's true. Real quick.
Speaker 2: We need your address, Amanda, Just kidding, which tickets do you want? A option you give Katie Perry, Katy Perry, the Weekend, Halsey, Tate McCray, Jonas Brothers, or Megan Trainer.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with Tate McCray.
Speaker 1: Good Joy's exact on August thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Your next chance to win is at three oh five one on one point three k d WB with fallon and cold. Anyone listening who had an emergency surgery? Isn't that so crazy?
Speaker 1: I've never had one. Knock on wood.
Speaker 3: My little nephew just tripped at some friend's house, landed on a kettlebell and broke his elbow, like snapped it. They had to put like pans in it and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so sorry, buddy.
Speaker 3: He's talking to me on the phone. He was he's only uh seven, and he was like, I didn't think my life would be like this. I was like, oh, dude, it'll get better.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I want to say kids are so dramatic, but also I would say something like exactly like that. Yeah, okay, six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w b. If you fit into these categories, anyone listening who dropped out of high school or spent over one thousand dollars on textbooks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's per semester.
Speaker 1: By the way, why do you ask this? Do you know someone who did?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was talking to somebody. I actually was talking to somebody who dude, I had no idea. It was that it was like this out there. But he owes like ninety thousand dollars and he like only got a communications degree. I'm like, dude, that is that feels like that sucks. I mean.
Speaker 2: The good news is, I do think more and more people are becoming aware of do I actually need a college degree for what I'm getting into? Because I also have a communications degree, And you might think.
Speaker 1: Oh, that makes sense. You're in radio.
Speaker 2: I've no one's ever looked at my resume been like oh good to a bachelor's degree in communication.
Speaker 3: Well, now we're like, dude, I could probably get this like elsewhere for cheaper or something you know exactly.
Speaker 1: Could do like an online accredited school easily probably were way cheaper.
Speaker 2: Okay, So give us a call if you fit these categories. If you've ever had an emergency surgery six five, one nine eight nine KDWB dropped out of high school or spent over one thousand dollars on textbooks, textbooks.
Speaker 1: Should not be the expensive you know they're used too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then you try to sell it back day. Basically, give you a coupon Eric.
Speaker 1: Coop yeap O.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KDWB was Balin and Colt and anyone listening who had to have an emergency surgery, dropped out of high school or spent over one thousand dollars on textbooks?
Speaker 1: Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 11: By the day before Easter, I had twenty two people coming to my house. I had a twenty two pound turkey. Oh now I had all the fictions and I got a penda citis and I didn't know what was going on. My husband and I thought maybe I got food poisoning. I had went out to breakfast that morning, ended up going to the hospital. It was the first time I was ever away from my kids.
Speaker 3: What wait? What was what was like, Okay, I can't I gotta go to the hospital. What was the last moment?
Speaker 11: Yeah, after bow six hours, we had called the doctor. They thought maybe I had food poisoning. It just got continuous. I couldn't stand it was committing It was curled up in a ball. Lest I was that I had neighbors because.
Speaker 10: My husband couldnot cook.
Speaker 11: So my neighbors came and cooked my family a whole entier Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 3: I was in the hospital. So wait, what was your husband doing? Was he just chilling playing video games while they were cooking?
Speaker 1: The cook? No, he wasn't the cook in the family.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, yeah it was something and we were but yes, and they said nope. I said, can we schedule this for later?
Speaker 1: And they said, lady, you were on the floor dying.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: Well, you guys are listening to you. Thank you so much, We love you.
Speaker 1: Have a great afternoon. Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: You dropped out of high school.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you did it? Has it affected you? Did you go back and get your ged or anything?
Speaker 9: Well, well, I dropped out of high school.
Speaker 10: I went back a year later graduated. I was eight months pregnant at the time. Life has happened. I'm now forty seven and I graduate from college next month with four degrees at once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations. How good does that feel?
Speaker 10: It feels very good. And all the degrees are with high distinctions, So that's amazing from five GPA.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you. Congratulations, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should go around bragging about that for sure.
Speaker 10: Oh oh, I do income graduation next month. I am going from the ceremony to dinner and I'm not taking off my gown.
Speaker 1: Nope. That absolutely good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should feel proud.
Speaker 2: That's like your name, Marie, Marie, Congratulations, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: And Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: I had an emergency surgery and it's a pretty good story.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened? And in a minute a minute or less, let us know. I'm sorry, we just had to go on the radio real quick.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I it was earlier.
Speaker 10: I was in November of.
Speaker 9: This last year.
Speaker 7: I was at my in laws having dinner. I felt completely fine, normal, and then I was driving my family home. My husband and my daughter were in the car with me, and all of a sudden, I got this really horrible pain in my stomach and I thought as I was like, oh no, I have to go to the bathroom, like something.
Speaker 9: Is really wrong. And then I was like, oh no, I have to pull over. Then I have to pull over, and he's like, can't you just make it. We're going to be home in like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: I said no, I can't, and I started projectile vomiting.
Speaker 9: Living on a highway one hundred oh no. So my family, like my husband thought I was sick. He's like, maybe you shouldn't sleep in our bedroom, like you should go sleep in the in the basement. So then I like try to sleep in the base night.
Speaker 7: I couldn't get comfortable, so I ended up and I kept throwing up.
Speaker 9: So I was like, okay, I gotta go to the emergency room. I go to the emergency room.
Speaker 7: It's the middle of the night, it's like two am, and they did scans.
Speaker 9: Or whatever, and I ended up having ovary intrsion where I had an over like a thirteen centimeters so like over five inch large tumor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, out of my ovary. And by the way, we had to hop off with her, but I wanted to sell you in what she told.
Speaker 2: Me it had because it had like stem cells, it had grown this thing that they removed. She had to have her overroomoved. She's fine, it wasn't cancerous, but it grew hair and had a molar, it had a tooth.
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 1: And I go, oh my god, you get to see it.
Speaker 2: She said, well, they took photos of it within and showed her and she's like, oh my god, it's like I had an alien growing in me.
Speaker 1: That is terrifying.
Speaker 3: I understand how any of that is possible.
Speaker 2: Dude, biology, it's wacking crazy. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: You know what I love about this.
Speaker 2: I feel like every time we turn the microphone on, we're giving away more tickets. It's pick your ticket Tuesday, and there's a that is one of the best things about radios giving people concert tickets.
Speaker 3: It's just making people happy.
Speaker 2: You can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. If your collar ten, you pick the tickets you want. Maybe you crushed to work out today and this is like gonna be your little sweet treat, you know what I mean, Like you don't even buy it. Maybe maybe you're driving a mini van right now and you have kids screaming at you in the backseat and I would like and you're like, I would like a night away. All you have to pay Horse he's your babysitter. Or if you're like me, you call your mom and you're like, can come over and watch the kids, I can go do something, and you're like, all right, I got out work to have minutes, so whatever. Oh my god, I did not expect the weekend to start singing in that muff and threw me off. We asked you what tickets you would pick earlier cold you chose the Joe Bros. For me, it would either be the Joe Bros, Meghan Trainer, or Tate mccraig.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I'm all of bobs now trauma. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see Colt. You're the helps the one that introduced me to this. There's a like comedian he does like but he goes out into the audience and he has he's an auto tune. He just says auto tune and the microphone and he like ad libs of people. And you told me about him, and then all of a sudden he was in my fo you page with Megan Trainer and it made me laugh.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, no, I know who he is.
Speaker 3: Hold up, wait a minute, is it May?
Speaker 6: And yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you doing on my show?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm Emily, Emily your collar ten?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yea friendly?
Speaker 11: Have you been?
Speaker 1: You've been trying for a little while than Emily?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Seven this morning.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's commitment. Part of me wants to see how long you can go. Should we not give her the tickets just to see? Okay, I'm just kidding, Emily, who do you want tickets to see?
Speaker 1: I want to see the Weekend? Yes you do, Emily.
Speaker 3: Who.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could have chosen, like I can't film my face when I'm with you or something upbeat to represent the weekend? But okay, Emily, congratulations you got the weekend tickets.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: Your next chance to pick your ticket for Pick your Ticket Tuesday is coming.
Speaker 1: Up at around three thirty five I do.
Speaker 3: I's on the for you real, Yeah, just Cuba Bank. Little imprompts too.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Why why do dandelions get so much hate, like, oh, it's a weed, you gotta spray some pesticides on let's own nobody, dude, They're delightful, yellow little flowers that look like the sun. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Not only that when you pick a dandelion and you do what is dreaded to a lawn owner and you give it a blow, so lovely.
Speaker 2: If you are like a child again, and there are so few things that make you feel like a child again, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They're invasive. No, Todd, You're invasive.
Speaker 1: Damn Todd is invasive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just leave your about. You're telling me you take out to that landfill three thousand times worse than that dandelion.
Speaker 2: Also, Todd, you're telling me that dandelion is more invasive than the weed killer you're spraying on it that's going into our watering systems and actively killing us and my neighbors.
Speaker 3: All about that, I think he sprays the side of my head.
Speaker 2: When I see people out in spraying, it's always an older guy just spraying. I'm always like you are actively killing yourself and all of us around you. Please stop with your weed killer. Haven't just seen the lawsuits.
Speaker 3: It's just run on my fence line. He's like, Nah, we got it and got you guys are good.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god. I was so worried that one like weed was gonna get on my fence line.
Speaker 3: He gets mad because I go over there when he sprays, im immediately watering down with the hose.
Speaker 2: A life hack that if you pour boiling water. Now you couldn't do that for all the things, but if you pour boiling water on a weed, it kills it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why though? And also maybe grass is the invasive Maybe you are just supposed to have weeds, you know what I'm saying, Like, why is what you do?
Speaker 1: Have grass? Anymoors have big, dried, dead yellow spots from our dog's be Okay?
Speaker 2: Now, normally I would break down like crazy things going on in trending, but I have to have to come to you today with something a little different than like what's going on in the news. I think I'm part of an elaborate scam, and I'm actually concerned, and I'm actually very concerned that I made a horrible mistake today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like and I told you I have the battles. It seems sketchy.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me backtrack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got an email asking me to be a part of a podcast with a comedian and her name is Laura Clary.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be hundred rson Honest, I'd never heard of Laura Clary. I looked her up. She's massive. My husband Jake was like, how have you not heard of her? She's a legit comedian. I was like, okay, she's gorgeous. Obviously you've heard of her. Pervert And he's like, no, she does stove with the Charlie Barrons guy. And I was like, no offense. But I didn't know who Charlie Barrons was until I hosted his Q and A at Mall of America. So it's just it's not that they aren't good or talented. It's literally my ignorance. Okay, it's not an algorithm. So then Jenny from the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: She's just like, how have you not?
Speaker 2: She's okay, but I go, why would this woman with millions of followers ask me to be a guest on her podcast? Her podcast? Is this feels like an ad and she's getting free advertisement? I don't know, idiot podcast? Is that because I'm an idiot and I'm falling for it?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I've only been communicating.
Speaker 2: With her assistant and I actually wrote back immediately and said, is this real or is it a scam? They said it wasn't a scam, which is exactly what a scam artist would say.
Speaker 1: They send me.
Speaker 2: They send me date and time options. I choose May eighth at seven pm.
Speaker 1: They are like, we'll pay you to be on this podcast, and I was like, uh uh, not giving out my bank information, not falling for this. So I've never brought up the payment portion. Yeah, because I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Did they say how much? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask any questions about payment because I would do it for free for the exposure, right, because she's huge, so cool?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: But it's cool if this is real, it's cool that they would offer to pay because it is an hour of my time. So we're going back and forth. They're asking what I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know, Like I.
Speaker 2: Throw out a terrible idea. They asked me to meet them today on zoom to go over how this will work.
Speaker 1: I go on zoom.
Speaker 2: The person I've been talking with never has their camera on. This is where it gets sketchy. Doesn't you even say, like how the operation is gonna go? Or like were they it's May eighth. They asked me to arrive fifteen minutes early because she and I haven't met before, so we can chat and kind of go over a timeline of it.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes is exactly the amount of time they need to get into hardware.
Speaker 1: He's like, you need to download this app now.
Speaker 6: The app.
Speaker 1: The app is legit. It's like a it's a meta app. Yes it is. My friend Harry told me it's legit.
Speaker 2: So I download the app and the next thing I know call I'm screen sharing with this guy as he's walking me through step by step how.
Speaker 1: To download it, getting codes giving But he never asked me for passwords.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to never screenshare. He can get on your compu. Dude, you're losing chatility account.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? No, if you just screen share, he can't get into my stuff.
Speaker 3: You can't get into your stuff.
Speaker 1: What are you talking?
Speaker 3: That's an actual feature on teams where you can like you.
Speaker 1: I was on teams.
Speaker 3: I was on the But I'm just saying, if you can do it on teams, there's one hundred percent all that.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it on teams. I did it on Zoo.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm saying. If teams can do it, other people can. Probably you gotta stop screen shared with stranger.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 2: The whole time, my gut was screaming, they'll exit out of this phone call.
Speaker 1: Because what if it's real?
Speaker 3: That's parallel universe?
Speaker 11: What do I do?
Speaker 1: How do I know if this is real? Do I do? I DM Laura Clary and ask if it's real?
Speaker 3: Probably you don't just give your information.
Speaker 1: I didn't give him any information.
Speaker 3: He was on your screen.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: All he knows are my email addresses. He doesn't know my passwords. Oh my god, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: If you know the email, it's all you need. Really, what do you mean balance? I just watched a movie called The Beekeeper on Netflix about this old It starts off with this old woman loses like fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Fifty I was like, how what accounts? I gotta get my bank account?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, am I getting scammed five three nine two one Katie w B one What am I missing here?
Speaker 3: If you're just gonna give random people, give it to me, why are you giving to some strange?
Speaker 1: Are you giving anyone money?
Speaker 3: Give me passwords? No ball and cult supply.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Baalon and Cult.
Speaker 2: That sound is the sound it means to call right now six five, one, nine eight nine KATWB for pick your tickets Tuesday with.
Speaker 1: A list of tickets.
Speaker 2: Our boss is like here, they just threw stacks of tickets and they're like they can just have whatever they want. I'm like, whatever that I got, Megan Trainers come into the State Fair, Joe Rose, Kate McCrae. That one's a really popular one, Katie Perry the Weekend.
Speaker 1: And Halsey.
Speaker 2: That's that's the stack of tickets we have in front of us. You choose which concert you want a pair of tickets to. Right now, we're going to take collar ten and literally, I know it's easier said than done just to get through, but as soon as you get through, the only the only pressure you have at that point is just picking which pair of tickets you want.
Speaker 1: So I think we're ready, Hi, KATWB what's your name?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello Clo Oh no, no, Hi, KATYWB. What's your name?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 1: Taylor? Your color ten? Congrats?
Speaker 10: God, Oh my gosh, I've never wanted anything.
Speaker 12: Like this before.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. You'll always remember this moment. Your first time was with Fallon and Cult. Remember that? Okay, what concert do you want tickets to? I one Jonah's brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wonderful choice.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Taylor.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get you a pair of tickets to see them at Excel Energy Center on October tenth.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Congrats on your first win here so much. You're so welcome. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon in Cult if you missed it earlier. I am ninety nine percent positive I'm being scammed, and I have been on a high stress alert since talking about it on the radio because I was invited to be on Laura Clary's podcast. She's like a famous comedian, and I thought it was trust me when I say I I. My first email back was like, is this a scam? Because why would she want to talk to me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Not that I'm like a nobody, but I am a nobody compared to like someone at her level, and I hadn't heard of her, but I look her up. She has millions of followers. But why would she want to talk to me? How does that bring anything to her audience?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Cool, mom, But I've been like so hesitant.
Speaker 2: And today I did a series of on my phone screen sharing with a person that their camera was never on. Guys, I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds stupid. So I'm currently changing all my passwords. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, what's happening is you're being scammed out the sid and if you're just gonna throw your moneyway all, really don't joke about that.
Speaker 1: That really is stressing me out. So please don't joke about it.
Speaker 3: Passwords, you're good, you're golden burn your phone? Do you have a new phone coming? So that's cool, good timing.
Speaker 2: Why don't you share everything with the scammer listening? Why don't you give them my freaking address? Almost cussed? Almost cussed? I want you to give my address?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 1: Wait, what what on YouTube fellon? You probably gave it.
Speaker 3: To I probably don't you need my social for a podcast?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So it's time for the after school pop quiz. We're not scamming you. This is really cool.
Speaker 2: We actually have a four pack of tickets for you to go check out the Twins game, which is Mother's Day on May eleventh.
Speaker 1: And this is so cool.
Speaker 2: Sundays, by the way, our Kids Days at Target Field. That's every home Sunday of the season. And like we said, you can celebrate Mother's Day at Target Field on the eleventh. As part of Sunday Kids Days, Target transforms the lawn inside Gate thirty four. We did this like last year with all of and she loved it. To Bullseyees backyard. They have free face painting, interactive games. Your kids can run the bases postgame just like the pros do. And then the food is cheaper, so the kids Meals of the US Bank Kids Meals are half off from eight dollars to four dollars. You can get your tickets now at Twins dot com slash tickets. Use code Fallon at twenty five you get a discount. So that's that right now. You get a four peck of tickets for free if you get the trivia questions correct.
Speaker 1: Hello, what is your name?
Speaker 6: Aaron?
Speaker 1: Aaron All? Right, Aaron. Let's get your competitor on.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: Jennifer? Okay, I'm good, thank you.
Speaker 2: A little stressed about my scam situation, but other than that, great Aaron.
Speaker 1: Jennifer. I'm gonna ask you trivia questions.
Speaker 2: If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins the Twins tickets.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the iconic bridge located in San Francisco?
Speaker 1: Jennifer, Jennifer, that's right, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Question number two, who discovered electricity by flying a kite during a thunderstorm?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: Jennifer. Yes, yes, you're so quick.
Speaker 11: Dang.
Speaker 1: Jennifer came in hot and fast.
Speaker 2: You know we're been frankenfo and she got the four pack of Twins tickets. Congratulations, Thank you for playing, Aaron. We'll have another for a pack of Twins tickets tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 1: During our after school pop quiz on kd WB.
Speaker 2: One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult, we got this email from Caitlin who listens to the show, and she said, Okay, guys, I was at work and one of the guys I work with proposed a hypothetical situation, so they thought this would be conversation that would be good for us. Ready for it, yeap, Make sure you're listening, because I don't want to. It could get confusing. If someone offered you ten million dollars for yourself or one hundred million dollars for your partner, with the condition that if you or your partner ever leaves, the person who was given the money keeps it all. What would you choose? Okay, so that one more time I knew it. If someone offered you ten million cult got it or or ten million gent with the condition that if you or your partner ever leaves, the person who was given the money gets to keep it all. So Jen could leave you and she gets to keep all one hundred million dollars. We know you're not leaving, Gen, So that's a terrible example. In that situation, you'd keep the ten million. It's basically putting the money on your partner. Would you risk it? Do you trust your partner that much?
Speaker 3: So I'm choosing between ten million for me or one hundred million for her? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm doing a hundred million for Jake.
Speaker 7: You have to.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't have any redeeming qualities.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this over the weekend. I was like, what do I do?
Speaker 1: What do would you just take five?
Speaker 2: Do you ever just answer a question without it just being a session about how a self pity session?
Speaker 3: You would have to really think about a situation though, because dude, plenty of options, plenty efficiency for her.
Speaker 4: But do so?
Speaker 2: Do you think your wife is currently with you only because of the all the quote unquote radio money you make. Dude, no offense. Your wife's smoking hot. If she wanted to be with someone who actually made real money, she probably could.
Speaker 1: So it seems like she must love you. I know she loves me, but dude, one hundred million dollars, she.
Speaker 3: Could just forget about me tomorrow, right, She could just be somewhere.
Speaker 2: She probably cares about her kids having their dad, although maybe the new dad would be awesome if the new dad.
Speaker 3: Can actually do dad stuff and teach them things not to build things, do carpentry or what I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the crazy thing. She said it her work.
Speaker 2: Only two people said that they would do one hundred million options, all other eight, so they'd take ten million for themselves.
Speaker 1: I wasn't am I aware that maybe Jake would do it?
Speaker 2: Sure all the time, I think he's gonna leave me for even just like a pair of Pet Bowl tickets.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't even think it's gonna be crazy cat holiday. Get about your wife?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? And Jake's all cut now and stuff too.
Speaker 1: You might do.
Speaker 2: You're trying to build insecurities in me and my relationship.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? What happened?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know what happened to you? I'm sorry guy. I think.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KDWB with Fallon and cult, should we just changed it.
Speaker 1: To scam, idiot and cult? I'm getting scammed? It's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is weird that you let that walk right into your life, almost like.
Speaker 1: I invited it in. If you are confused what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It did post a video on my Instagram Fallon on air, and every comment says it is a scam and I am an idiot. They don't say I'm an idiot, but they're they're listing lots of other people that this has happened to.
Speaker 3: They're texting me about it. I asked some DM's like, dude, doom, You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Here is something that isn't a scam. Pick your ticket Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It is your chance to win tickets to just like all the amazing shows we have here on the Twin Cities. You can call six five to one nine eight nine KDWB to see the cult picks like.
Speaker 1: The saddest part of any song from the weekend. But the weekend is one of the options. So is Katy Perry, So is Halsey, Tate McCray, the Joe Bros. Am I going too dad back trainer.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We are all right, We're all caught up. Great, great, great.
Speaker 2: So while you call it, I'm gonna change another password to another one of my accounts so that the scam artist hopefully doesn't break in.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? Luke your collar?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? Which concert you want to go see? We're gonna do m my daughter. Okay, glad you said it was for your daughter.
Speaker 2: Because I was about to be so ridiculous. I do apologize where my mind went. I was about to be like, yeah, quote you want to see tapacuaer Luke blah blah.
Speaker 11: Yeah he loves her.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna we're gonna go what a Great.
Speaker 3: Dad where We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Have fun at the show.
Speaker 2: We'll have another chance to win. Pick your ticket Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Coming up at four thirty five on one on one point three katw be when we come back clip quiz with our good friend Ted. You can play along.
Speaker 2: We play a clip of a movie and a song and you have to guess what year they all came out.
Speaker 1: It's coming up in five minutes.
Speaker 3: It's clip Quiz on kd WV. Ted back in the studio.
Speaker 1: His face is shaved too. Do you notice that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, different go go tea is gone? Dante?
Speaker 5: Yep, Gante?
Speaker 2: Was it because didn't someone in your family or something tell you that you looked what they say?
Speaker 5: Someone told me that I looked like a villain, like like I was in my villain era?
Speaker 1: So is that why you got rid of it? Or started a new job?
Speaker 5: Started? Yeah, started the new job. Thought i'd, you know, cut down the go tee and it's the springtime, dude. Yeah, you know, I feel that I gotta let the top down, take what else off? That's personal thing.
Speaker 3: He's not here for that. He's here for it. Clip Quiz we have a clip of a movie and a song, and then I have to guess like which year they all correlated in, and we're gonna have Ted go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I can tell this is set up already.
Speaker 3: All Right, your movie is, so what do you think Ted?
Speaker 5: It could be any movie that has an action sequel incident. I don't know the name.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 5: The Hunger Games.
Speaker 3: Kind of clothes? It's Wicked, Wicked.
Speaker 5: I never saw it, not here for it?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm down.
Speaker 5: I'm not into musicals really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm there with you on that one. I feel like you're into this music though.
Speaker 1: You songs? Okay, I know is it's in the BACSI.
Speaker 5: I know because I used to work here at the top forty radio station one one p kd w B.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 12: This is.
Speaker 5: Uh diet Pepsi by Addison Ray. Yeah, the songbird of the twenty twenties Addison Ray?
Speaker 1: Still so good?
Speaker 3: What year do you think this happened?
Speaker 5: Well? Could? It's a pretty recent song. So I'm gonna go twenty twenty four?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, Wicked, Wicked?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, fallin here is your movie.
Speaker 5: If you wouldn't run away, none of this would have happened if you hadn't.
Speaker 1: Frightened me, I would way.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy fan jeez, Man of the Beast, Yes, kind of actually looks like Jake now think about it, like the face and they's so jacked anyways, show.
Speaker 3: Music Man.
Speaker 2: Feel it, Steel phill it still feel It's one Republic, just kidding, imagine dragons, just kidding.
Speaker 1: It's Portugal. The man got him.
Speaker 3: Wowang, I didn't know you're gonna pull that out. That was crazy. It was good.
Speaker 5: I actually have no idea what that band was.
Speaker 1: Why can't I say Philip Still.
Speaker 2: Instead of Well, I always said Will instead of Steel, I said Still, So it just.
Speaker 1: Comes out by what year?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what was the movie Beauty that it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Let's twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen. Close, But you're all tied up going on a round two, so that's exciting. I still have time to win, and we'll see who's gonna take it home.
Speaker 1: It's clip quiz on kd WV Round two.
Speaker 3: Back at it again, Fouling and Ted facing off. We have a clip of a movie and a song, and then you have to guess which year they happening. So Ted, you went first.
Speaker 1: We're tied.
Speaker 3: You're all tied up to two baby and Ted, Ted, your movie is walking.
Speaker 12: Around I barely afloat here right, listen to me. We're gonna rewind the cape. All right, you need to be quiet. I'm a collector and I'm really good at what I do. I'm actually a creative guy. Okay, Cake, for instance, your wife, the one that just left pretty young lady, you have your kids adult, Okay, and we'll start with that.
Speaker 5: It sounded like Adam Sadler, but he's also made a million in one movies. So I'm gonna go just go with it.
Speaker 3: Uncut gems.
Speaker 5: Really, Yes, that's a good that's a good movie.
Speaker 3: On cut gems. Yeah, Okay, Ted, your song. I feel like you should know this, but I don't know. We'll we'll find out.
Speaker 1: You so we'll be down.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna get this.
Speaker 1: Weird. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is this like it was playing wedding?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Why do you know it?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 1: Why do you know what played it? Justin Bieber's wedding?
Speaker 3: Because it was so big? I guess.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Dan and Shane they make the most marriage music. It is so sappy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not for me, but shout out Dan and check.
Speaker 5: I guess, but it's for me.
Speaker 3: So what ye what year? Well year, let's go twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, we got one?
Speaker 3: Ye yep, yep, yep. Okay, fall in your movie?
Speaker 6: Is you killing the part you wanted that?
Speaker 7: Now Miguel saw someone knife in front of him at Sachhai?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want to You're telling me that you want to see somebody not foot in front, barely saw on that. I want to go where culture is like New York Lady at least?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? All right, fell on your song? Keep it strange?
Speaker 8: Okay, the same the same women not together?
Speaker 9: You said.
Speaker 5: I won't sever not together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I won't shave fi.
Speaker 1: A weird breakdown, rap heartshead.
Speaker 3: Of my mind?
Speaker 1: Am I had a mind that was not bad things?
Speaker 3: Okay, what if you get that, you're all tied up.
Speaker 2: So if you get this, you can me look abo things with Gas, Wait with m g K, Wait with Glo Rilla.
Speaker 1: Wait, I can't think of the artist. Uh but it's not I don't know it's it's it's Camila. Bad Things. Just tell me I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: Then, Well know you haven't said a definitive.
Speaker 1: Aw, I'll I'll just say easy.
Speaker 3: So close? Was it bad things with Camilla and m g K?
Speaker 1: Why then when I said m g K, did you give look? That was like no, it's because I said it doesn't matter. I'm not going to do this. You're trying to trigger me like you always.
Speaker 5: You know what if you really want to lose on a technicality, that is mg k's song. So it should have been m g K featuring commun Never do that.
Speaker 1: Never, that's ridiculous. That Okay. The year I think was, uh, don't talk to me right now.
Speaker 3: What was the movie lady wait, lady ord?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think it's somewhere between this is not my guess my yeah, twenty sixteen and twenty eighteen. So I think it was probably twenty.
Speaker 3: Sixteen twenty seventeen and we lived there and it was in there.
Speaker 1: That's fine, tie up, We're tied all tied up.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: How can it looks to spend his weekends?
Speaker 5: It starts with.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 4: This is this is it? This is it?
Speaker 1: This is the one No wait a minute, shut up, stop, it is it this is the final pair of tickets.
Speaker 3: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: Well, then why don't you change the music? This is a little upbeat yeah, old on all right, you'd like to.
Speaker 5: Win?
Speaker 2: Pick your ticket Tuesday. Now is the time to call sixty five to one, nine eight nine, Katie w B. You get to pick from a list of tickets, but you will be the final person today to do so.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Meghan trainor the Joe Bros, Tate McCrae, Halsey, The Weekend or Katie Perry. Any of those tickets could be in your pocket right now if you are collar ten at six five one nine, ain't nine Katie w B. Hi, what's your name? Barnie Barney? Did you say Barney? Yes, as in the Dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Bonnie Bonnie?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just cool. I'm sorry, so he said Barney, and I just thought about.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Bonnie.
Speaker 3: But then you said.
Speaker 1: I had not Bonnie your collar ten? Congratulations? Yes, Bonnie? Are you at work?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am see this, Bonnie. I'm putting a little bit of a blame on you. Could you whisper in your name and I couldn't hear you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you in a dinosaur costume right now? On set? Is that where you work?
Speaker 1: I am not Bonnie. It's Bonnie Bonnie. What tickets do you want.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Great Bonnie head into summersets.
Speaker 5: It's the pop culture is selling and cult on one on one point three d w B.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. Let's pull it together.
Speaker 1: Can you pull the music down a little bit? Or going to screen for people to hear me?
Speaker 4: Do this?
Speaker 2: Sydney Sweeney, not with Glenn Powell. She was a stage coach with her new co star, but.
Speaker 1: They looked real. Brandon Slanner is his name, and he starts in the movie this is Blake Lively. What are you laughing at? Sucks? I said, as in the Dinosaur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so good. I can't I can't get over it.
Speaker 1: Does make sense, Bonnie the Dinosaur, Yes it does. I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. Have you do you not know the purple Dinosaur Barney?
Speaker 3: But it's just so ridiculous. Of course her name isn't Barney.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Bonnie was whispering and I could not tell if it was a male or female voice because Bonnie was whispering.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I have had a rough day. I have been scammed by a scammer and now this, Yeah, I have posted what scam I've been through, by the way over on my Instagram falling on Erica follow me. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: So there were ten suspects in the multimillion dollar jewelry heist to Kim Kardashian in Paris in twenty sixteen, and they were finally starting the trial today. Three of the people are a part of it. And it's crazy because two of them are called Grandpa Robbers.
Speaker 1: They are their sixties and seventies. They took the stand. I mean, the one who's seventy one wrote a book called I Kidnapped Kim Kardashian, Thank You. He was the one that was fleeing the robbery scene on a bicycle dropped his bag of jewels. What an idiot. He tries to pick him up as fast as he can't be left behind a twenty four thousand dollars diamond necklace. And the funniest part about that is a woman's walking down on the street. Later it's like, oh, cool, grabs it. Where's it to work? The next day?
Speaker 2: Then sees the like all the info and the robberies ah Man, So she turns it inad that she did. Obviously, this is very very serious and it's crazy it's taking this long to go to court. Another person, one of the defendants, thirty five years old, the youngest of the defendants. He was also questioned he knew one like he was like related to the person who would drive the Kardashians freak when they visited Paris, which also just makes you scared to ever visit again if you're one of the Kardashians, like you can't trust anyone. So that's super super sketchy. That is your pop culture meant Also, Beyonce kicked off her tour last night. Both her daughter's Blue Ivy and Rumy went out and appeared on stage with her, which was yeah, very cute. You know, Blue Ivy dances with her, but Rumy just came out and did like a little hug of her mom, which was very very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is your pop culture minut.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back with weird unhinged marriage advice on one on one point three I have I'm helping you out, not like don't go to bed angry, bit more unhinged stuff. Cold, get the Barney song.
Speaker 1: Forget it. YouTube it? Wait, that's illegal, just kidding. If you're a boss, don't YouTube it. I accidentally thought a woman who called in his name was Barney and it's Bonnie. And I made the mistake of saying Barney like the dinosaur, and Cold has not recovered since. And here the text we got cheeks fallin. I also totally thought she said Barney the dinosaur and a died laughing. Now we're time. I hear the name Bonnie. I'm gonna thank the dinosaur Monnie. This text says I want to smoke a bong with Cold. No way, he isn't a pothead giggling like that, dude.
Speaker 8: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I have said this for so many years. Cold give.
Speaker 2: Gives off the most stoner vibes for someone who is not a stoner.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not a bad version.
Speaker 3: Is a dinosaur. I don't want to get sued.
Speaker 1: You can't get Sue to playing the Barney.
Speaker 3: Me suing people. That's a hypocrite right there. Right, she's supposed to be my friend. You can't assume me think we're aead.
Speaker 1: We're having two conversations. Why do you constantly disrespect me, you get me so hype and need to turn a song off. Right when I start feeling it myself, I make.
Speaker 3: A lot of false promises and I come in and just ruin everything.
Speaker 1: I agree more, shut up? All right?
Speaker 2: Do you have any thing that you and your wife do in your marriage that keeps it rock solid? That's a little unhinged now. I'm not talking about never go to bed angry. First of all, I don't completely agree with that one, because sometimes you need you need to summer down number one. And also it depends on what time of night it is, because I think a lot of the time, I know for a fact, after like nine pm, nothing I'm saying is logical anymore.
Speaker 1: And I should not be arguing late at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I let my wife cross a lot of boundaries because she she can't handle she can't control herself.
Speaker 1: What does this mean?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: I means like we have an electric flyswater. She'll hit me with it. She'll give me a zap every now and then. I'm like, all right, she's got to get her out of her system. She'll give me a she'll give me a what's an edited version for are you safe?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 3: It's an edited version for a T twister. She'll give me a T twister. You deserve the I okay, she'll have to go to the other one to even you.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have never felt more seen.
Speaker 2: Jake has perma hard nips, and I constantly am like, grab the book out.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because they're begging for it, the way they're staring at me. I agree with it. Yeah, and you do need to eat it out.
Speaker 2: And Jake has three nipples, fun fact, so I gotta get I don't never go.
Speaker 1: For the third one because it's not fully developed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Three, it's like you got something to be on your case about that.
Speaker 2: Here are some on uh we got online and you we got these on social media. You can contribute your unhinged marriage advice or weird marriage advice that.
Speaker 1: Works for you maybe it'll help someone else.
Speaker 2: You can call six five one nine eight nine KDW B or text five three nine to two one. MICHAELA says sleep in the same bed but used two different blankets. I've heard that endlessly. That's like a different country thing, and it's because so many arguments happen over like lack of sleep because of your partner. And I have heard that two different blankets is a game changer. Rose says, go on walks together without your phones to save my marriage and we lost weight. Someone posted they once heard when you're fighting, fight naked because there's no way you can like stay serious when you're fighting and you're both naked, you're just like you. Kind of it kind of lightens the mood a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's awkward because they just walk away if they're mad. And then you're there naked in like your living room, just like, all right, you can put your clothes back on, you know, true?
Speaker 1: What happened to you? Did you take an edible? Have you been gardening? The dinosaur?
Speaker 2: Alexandra said, don't make your ex yourself an expert on your newborn baby, or you're going to be the expert on your toddler child, teen and adult like your husband, parent as much as you do, even if it looks different. A show this one made me laugh. This is unhinged marriage advice. Amy, We blame every annoying.
Speaker 1: Thing on our talk. Dexter forgot to get trash bags, Dexter forgot to do the dishes. It works because he is easily forgiven and it is used equally. Yeah, Liz said, we switched.
Speaker 2: I don't care to I don't have a preference because I do care because I want to spend time with you, but I don't have a preference where I thought.
Speaker 1: That one was really nice because one thing that.
Speaker 2: Women get really frustrated on is when they'll like ask their looks like they're planning a wedding, the like which one of these do you like better? And they're like, I don't care. It hurts their feelings because it's like, well, it's your wedding too. We want you to care, but we I understand that you are fine with either, but there's a different way to word it.
Speaker 1: Are you learning anything? Yeah? Are you literally just gonna say I don't care?
Speaker 3: Start now?
Speaker 1: You good? Yeah? That's cool.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, here's some of the texts we got. We were asking you to call in or text us with some of your maybe weird or unhinged marriage advice. This text says we still use rock paper scissors when we can't agree on something, for example, who gets the blank or who gets to.
Speaker 1: Choose where to go out to eat?
Speaker 2: This one says buy each other dq ice cream cake when you're fighting.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: See the issue is with the fighting is like so spontaneous sometimes that you can't eat on tack to get.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you just left it and say what you're doing, Like, what are you doing? You just leaving?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's a part of it. Though, did you cool heads come back? You got a cake? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This text says the best thing my husband and I decided to do was split everything financially. Even when we go on dates. I buy my own food, he buys his. We never once have had a fight over financing. Our motto is, as long as you can afford your part of the rent, I don't care what you spend your money on.
Speaker 3: See. I know a couple like this and they'll actually like, they'll go out and they get coffee. Like, let's say they even split a coffee. He'll send her a Vemo request for half of the coffee, and I'm like, at some point.
Speaker 2: That just feels like can I tell you One of my least favorite trends on social media? Yeah, when women are like act like they hide what they spend their money on from their husband. I hate that so much. It bothers me because I'm like, not because they're hiding.
Speaker 1: Something from their husband.
Speaker 2: But they're in a relationship where apparently they have to hide what they're buying. It seems so weird to me. I would never hide something from my husband like that. One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold and Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name? Hayley calling in to play the one K wordplay?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Your chance to want a thousand pennies so you know, some pretty serious cash here.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'll have better odds with Colt or me? Today?
Speaker 3: Awesome? All right, Hey Haley, you ready to play? I guess Okay, Falligator just stepped out of the studio. Your first word is fishing, sushi, tops, goats and buckle. Alrighty balin Valan the oxen for you.
Speaker 1: Mary.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hailey was so quick, super quick. I think you're going to sync up too. She was very logical.
Speaker 1: Okay, logical, love to hear it, like the.
Speaker 3: First one, first thing that comes to your mind, fishing, Yeah, sushi roll, just.
Speaker 1: Kidding, rice, sushi, fish, sushi, soy, sushi, chopsticks.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay about gout, but I'll make it. Goats, oh man, Okay, mountain.
Speaker 3: And farm Farm and well, last but not least, buckle.
Speaker 1: Belt.
Speaker 3: Almost we're closed.
Speaker 8: We only missed one, Hayley, How do you feel about that? Yeah, not getting a thousand and he's but still thanks you for crying.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bye, Okay. Today's trending with fallon and cold on one on Katie.
Speaker 2: W b Usain Bolt is the most famous sprinter of this generation obviously, and maybe quickest dude in the world.
Speaker 1: Of all time. But check this out.
Speaker 2: There's a seventeen year old sprinter out there named Guatquat from Australia and he's crushing it. He clocked an impressive twenty point zero four seconds in the two hundred meters, which actually surpassed Bolts under.
Speaker 1: Eighteen world record, and even though.
Speaker 2: He lost a race last week with some controversy swirling, there is excitement about his potential.
Speaker 1: And do the sprinters the sprinters crazy?
Speaker 3: They blow my mind because they train all year round just to shave like a point zero zero four And it's like, dude, when they're moving, I don't know, have you ever seen them running slow mo? Sometimes I'll be on TikTok and I'm just like slow mo sprinters and it's dude.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to every emotion al Megandee Stallion working videos very different. Still locked in, Yeah, I can't lock and I can't stop.
Speaker 3: But dude, they're pop locking and dropping it. Dude, not like her, but it is insane.
Speaker 1: I wish would you say it's you sying?
Speaker 3: Is you saying? Yeah? We should have a running competition.
Speaker 1: We went, you went a bow out?
Speaker 3: I wish it could be quick.
Speaker 1: I don't like running it.
Speaker 2: It works up all the phlim from my secondhand smoke, and it just causes a call for me for weeks. I don't do that upid because earlier I realized that I have a lower uber rating because you get a but just you know, you get an uber rating as a passenger to and I have a four point eight nine and Colt has a four point nine and I'm just like, it's been bothering me since I found out two drivers gave me two stars, which is crazy because I've never been drunk in an uber Like, I've never been like someone who's drunk or puking.
Speaker 1: I don't bring weird food in. I don't hook up with people in Uber, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I do you got to ask them about their life. You just keep expanding and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, absolutely not, we do not need to have conversation.
Speaker 3: Here's some crazy stuff though, and sure whatever.
Speaker 2: Hasn't stopped me from getting a ride. Okay, do just puke with that noise?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Okay,