Speaker 1: The Age.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Age of Transition Samero starin Franz coming at you live this Friday night, September nineteenth, two thousand twenty five, Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochlly dot com. Please do consider it going to Ochley dot com to send a donation to keep the network going, just to help check out. That's much appreciate. Yeah, this first hour we'll have The Age of Transitions and if you're around for the live shows, stick around for the next hour. Is Uncle the podcast. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. Please go there to find all my material, have links to the different podcast feeds you can subscribe to, have ways to support me directly, have t shirts for the show. Have copies of my book, Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. There are paperback and ebook copies available of that. Thank you everybody for buying that. It's a great way to show your support for the show. Also very excited about the Patreon account I keep posting. I just made a post earlier Today is another part seven in the Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places series, So that's an ongoing series and project's I take you behind the scenes of my research of a video that I'm currently working on is what I'm doing on Patreon, and the project is going to be a video, and the focus is the metamorphosis of the nine to eleven Truth Movement and the greater Truth Movement, just broadly speaking of the mid two thousand era when I got started in this, the metamorphosis of that into the current digital online influencer media economy and specifically like the right wing propaganda arm of this Roling regime. I do believe that the Truth movement was pushed in that direction and became that. So I want to tell that story in a video. I'm working on again research for that project. I'm doing that on my Patreon and what I'm doing is playing old DVDs of my Truth DVD collection, which is extensive. I have a lot, so I'm playing like different things, giving commentary on it, coming up with ideas, and so it'd be great to have you there. They are live streams I'm doing that stay up after the fact. You can watch it after the fact if I do them live, and if you happen to be there, you can be in the chat and join it, and it'd be cool. If I could have a bunch of people there and like bring people on, but there's not that many people, so it's okay. So if you if that sounds at all interesting, do check out my Patreon. It's another great way to support the show. And I'm really enjoying posting there honestly. So there is that have the affiliate links of course, bookshop dot org the link on the side of the Age of Transitions dot com. If you click through that, anything you get there, I'll get a small little amount for sending you. So anytime you do your book shopping, remember to click through the link on my website and Libson promo code fronds. If you're starting a podcast, you get two months for free by using my promo code. Thank you for being here this night or whenever you're listening to the podcast for this episode of the Age of Transitions. There has been a lot going on as of late, a lot of notable things when we're talking about this Age of Transitions, and our focus of course being not that we stray from it, but our main focus is emerging technologies and how that they have things like artificial intelligence, nanotech, robotics, automation, just improving information technology generally speaking, and yes, even things like life extension technologies, which don't get talked about very often but are still that is an ongoing project that has been made a bit quiet from the looks of things, but there are it is being worked on. Rest assured, there's being money being dumped into that, and I think we had ought to know who was doing that. It's the usual suspects. So we have a lot of work to do in understanding the very simple fact. Let's break this down. The simple fact of the matter is that these high technologies are at the very center of pretty much everything going on of importance in our world today. If you're talking about geopolitics, if you're talking about anything to do with national politics, if we're talking just about the US government, we're talking about you know, just social issues, anything important that's happening that's newsworthy. To my mind, it's all being driven by tech. And so it is that whoever has the power to use these technologies that are ever more of increasing importance and have more and more influence over our everyday life and everything that we do, whoever has the ability to control these technological assets and own them, well, I would say that's you know what more is there to say. That's what somebody who wants power at this moment in the world's history, in human history, somebody who truly wants power wants that they want to be the prime stakeholder of these technologies. And that's what we're seeing. Okay, If you want the real story of what's going on, just remember that. Bring it back to that simple fact that will get you back on track, because we are diverted every step of the way away from that simple reality. And there's a good reason for that, and we need to stop letting that work.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about this, this deal with TikTok because we talked about the story when it first broke. Of course, the first iteration, the first explanation of this TikTok story was that it was the TikTok ban. Congress was banning TikTok right so that they were going to make it so that no application stores could offer TikTok, so you couldn't have TikTok down any of your devices because it would be made illegal. Can't do it because it's a national security threat because the app is owned by a Chinese company. And if you were to understand the what do we even call this? Like the line I don't even want to use the main term mainstream because it's lost all meaning. The approved version of the story meant for mass consumption was that TikTok was being banned by our government. It's just like, well, they're banning it, uh, and then Q all sorts of commentary from every single person you've ever you swipe through on social media, everybody's talking about, oh, the tiktokan. They don't want TikTok around because of this. They don't want it around because of that, they're banning it. It's going away. Oh, this is awful. The truth of the story was always there, but was there in the details, the details not even being that detailed. All you had to do is just look at what the actual story was. The the law placed into effect was that TikTok would no longer be allowed on these application uh, the app stores. If the TikTok company or byte Dance Company was the Chinese company that was a company that owned TikTok. If Byte Dance did not divest to an American company, then and only then would it be taken away from the f stores and it would be effectively banned. But it always had that thing. That clause is like, hey, look all they got to do is divest to a US company, then we don't have that Chinese security issue and problem solved. That was always there and nobody ever really even talked about that. Funny enough, but to my mind that was that was the key to the whole thing. It's like, look, what they're doing is just trying to They're making some deal with these insiders who essentially own our government. Now they want control of this thing because they know what it's worth. Okay, So that was what was going on. That's why that law was passed, so that some American company could get their hands on this, just like every other social media site. Well, lo and behold. This week the story comes out that it's Oracle, owned by Larry Ellison, who has just crowned the richest man in the world, overtaking our friend Elon Musk Oracle and also the venture capital firm Andreason Horowitz, our old buddy Mark Andresen. These are the companies that, as it seems now, are going to get a hold of TikTok and be the new owners of it. What a surprise, I mean, This is exactly what all of us should have known was going to happen to begin with. And there was a reason why the main story was Okay, it's gang ban's gang ban, and then it wasn't banned. Our dear leader said, I'm not banning it, I'm lifting up blah blah blah. So what was that all about, Like, it's not that the law wasn't still there and that they were like nowadays the band, Yeah we put the lawn of books, but it's not banned. It was just that behind the scenes, I guarantee, this executive regime was in talks with all of their friends who own and operate them, and they they were having business talks with who would ever be the highest bidder or whatever. It's like, Okay, which one of you guys is gonna I don't know exactly how it's working behind the scenes, but he's talking with all of them, and then it ended up being Ellison and Andrewson that ends up getting TikTok, right, But it's all the same group, so it's gonna be one of them that got it anyway. So now it's those guys, big surprise, big surprise. So let me if I need to do this. But here's a news bit on this. Maybe I'll read a little bit from the story from ny posts dot com. Oh wait, no, this is a different one. Hold on here it is. This is from cbsnews dot com, dated September sixteenth, three days ago. Title of the article Oracle silver Lake would play key roles in TikTok deal between Trump administration and China. Let's read a little bit from this technology company. Oracles among a consortium of firms that would enable TikTok to continue operations in the US if a framework deal between the United States and China to take over the social media company is finalized, sources for knowledge and the negotiations tell CBS News the precise structure of the final deal was unclear Monday night, but will include multiple companies, the sources head. It's not clear what level of involvement Chinese firms, including TikTok's current parent company Byte Dance, will having the deal and who will control TikTok's powerful recommendation algorithm. Presidents Trump and Gee are expected to talk on Friday. Well that's the day. I wonder how that turned out. I haven't seen that yet. We'll find out okay continuing article. The deal includes a blend of new investors, including silver Lake, a private equity firm based in California, and existing investors, the sources said. Mister Trump on Tuesday morning declined to say which companies are purchasing TikTok but said they will be announcing that soon. Oh god, here's a Trump quote here. This should be fun. We have a group of very big companies that want to buy it, mister Trump said. And you know, the kids wanted it so badly. I had parents calling me up. They don't want it for themselves. They want it for their kids. They say, if I don't get it done, they're in big trouble with their kids. Okay, that's that's enough of this. I believe I've made my point, the point being that this TikTok ban story was always a total misrepresentation of what the actual story was, which is typical of social media. They are giving us this again, mainline approved version of the story that is an obfuscation of All you have to do is ignore a couple of details in this case, right, a couple of details of what that legislation actually was that banned TikTok Okay that's that's as simple as it is, and you get people talking and it just has this cascading effect on social media where people just start reacting to this concept that is yeah, it's it's kind of like a crazy concept like whoa TI I was getting banned and then people will just take that generic idea and run with it. That's the nature of this social media beast that has been unleashed upon us. Now once again, who owns and operates these social media platforms. It's the same damn group of billionaires that just bought up another piece of the media landscape. All right, TikTok is a big deal. TikTok is part of the mainstream media. Now did you know that.
Speaker 4: X?
Speaker 2: Mainstream media, YouTube, mainstream media, the online platforms and social media sites are the new mainstream media. They are the media. All the old stuff is bit by bit decaying. It's still kind of there, but it does doesn't really matter what it's doing. This is the new media. This is the new battleground. This is the new propaganda tool for the establishment, and we all have to just realize that as soon as possible, because the further the more they consolidate, the more they buy up. The more they control, the worse it gets, and the more difficult it is to even have the ability to intelligently talk about anything because the same tactics are going to get used. It's a whole new set of tactics which are unique to the online media landscape, that are new to people. And I think is part of the reason why this is working so well on us is that we're not even thinking about what this even is, so we got some work to do. Okay, it seems obvious when you look at it, and it is, and that's kind of that's honestly, that's the silver lining here is that when you really stop to think to understand what's going on, it's not that complicated. A group of super wealthy billionaires have bought up all of the important communication tools propaganda tool you're using them as their personal propaganda outlets. And they have also bought influence in our government. They're getting government contracts. They already had essentially everything in terms of wealth, but now they want more, not only more wealth, but more control. And if you read the kind of philosophical air quotes material that they promote, philosophical political also in quotes, because it's kind of like the destruction of politics as we know it, the dark Enlightenment stuff that they you better believe that they are into, and also the techno utopian manifesto of Mark Andrews. And that's worth the read. You might find the idea is fairly familiar if you are from the alternative truth movement world. There's a lot of familiar concepts back at you which had ought to make you ask a lot of questions. I know it's made me do that. So yeah, they're just going about buying a bit by bit every piece that they can get. And they're getting a good deal too, because their people are in charge of the government. Okay, their little puppets are in there pulling the strings on their behalf. It's that simple. An oligarchy is rising to true power in our country. This is a point that does make its way out into the information stream, but it hasn't gained enough traction, and I think when people see it that it's dismissed. But it's true. It's definitely what's occurring. So yeah, we get distracted with the faces of power who as always Once again, if you're from the truth movement scene, you had ought to know that whoever we're given as our leaders on the face of things, our only front people. They're only puppets disguising the real power behind the scenes. That much is absolutely true. Now we seem to have forgotten that. As always, it remains convenient for the true powers to use these figureheads of power as these divisive figures, to keep the public fighting one another, the main goal which they are succeeding at. We are supposed to believe that the genius Donald Trump is in charge of everything, right, he has power in a sense, but you better believe that he is a figurehead, and he's not gonna be around for much longer either. Okay, but one person that you can look to is the vice president. Similar to back during the Neocon era when we had George W. Bush at the height of it, and clearly he was a moron and people would make fun of him for that, But then he was also catch all this flak for like, oh he's doing all these evil stuff, it's all because of George W. Bush, or we gotta get him out of there. Clearly he was a front man, but at the same time we dumped everything on him. The same thing is going on with Trump. But the vice president in the Neokon era was Dick Cheney, and he was somebody who was rightfully seen as like somebody who's actually doing more and has more power and influences, really kind of controlling more than the actual president is. We have the same situation now with JD. Vance. There's more going on the JD. Vance than there is Trump. To be sure. Now, the thing about JD. Vance is he is the perfect front man, and that is his main job is presenting the approved narratives of this power regime at any given time. He is the communicator. He has been trained to do that. That's what he does, That's what he will continue to do. That's all he does.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Is he getting rewarded handsomely for this job. Absolutely, But he is just the perfect example of somebody that just clearly says anything he knows he needs to at any given time. And he'll say anything. You can tell him to say anything, he'll say it, and he'll say it with a straight face. He will make it sound convincing, he will make it sound serious. He's got that quality of like, ooh, this is an authority like he's been trained to come off as this authority figure who's sincere. But he is anything but then he is a big tech plant through and through, of course, the history of Peter diel backing his Senate race in Ohio. That was his start. That's when he was introduced into this by our technological overlords who own and operate the whole damn system, who are the true powers of this. They bought him from the beginning, and they placed him and they continue to use him. So he is a very important person. And you can't believe a single word that guy says. Now, the thing with Trump is he just says is off the top of his head. We know that guy, Okay, we know all of what's going on with him, But when we look at Vance, it's more interesting. And I mean, presumably Trump could be gone any given second. Everybody's got all these speculations about his health. It's not looking good. I don't know exactly the holding of the hand, all this stuff. I mean, he's old, he's old, he's infirm, he's speaking crazier than he even ever did before. Possibly has dementia. I don't know. He could be gone any day due to natural causes, right, and that would leave who in charge? Oh yeah, the total stooge for this true techno oligarchy that wants to usher in a completely new political system in the United st States, where essentially they write the rules as they go along, and they feed us all sorts of insane stories meant to confuse, obfuscate, distract, and propagandize us through and through on their social media platforms, which will be the only media platforms which may metamorphose into new places to live in a more literal sense, as the virtual realities start can build up, who do you think is going to own those things? Same guys. So as that happens and we get further and further into this transhumanist future, which also has been advocated by you better believe Peter deal has been behind what I have been criticizing as transhumanism this whole time, the whole pr push for that. I mean, you can point to Peter Thiel. He's the big guy that's been behind it this whole time. And that's what they want. Oh. Another thing I need even write my notes, but we need to talk about was Teal did the first part of his Antichrist lecture series this past week too as a big week, and there were protesters outside and I wish that I was there, because it sounded like a fun time. People were dressed up in this crazy makeup, sort of like black metal makeup, and they're playing death metal. Outside I heard the Cannibal Corpse is getting played. And what they were doing was they were pretending to be satan and they were saying, we're so happy that Peter Deal is the Antichrist. He's the perfect Antichrist we've been waiting for, and we really think he's gonna be doing a good job. So clearly like they were kind of having fun with it, which is awesome, and the death metal thing is great, and anybody that knows anything about Satanism, clearly that's like a cartoon version of Satanism, right, So they weren't being serious about it, but they're using it to draw attention to the real serious topic of what is this freaking nut doing talking about the Antichrist in the first place. This guy is trying to gain control of the world, and certainly our government is doing pretty good at at the moment, and he needs to be called out for what he's actually doing. So if he wants to do this silly Antichrist lecture series, we're gonna come out here and show him how silly he is. And they did a good job. Well done with that, everybody. Again, I wish I could have made it up there. I didn't have the time, even if I was close enough. I know, people know I'm in California, but San Francisco is like six hours away from me. I like to mention that because people think that, you know, southern California down in La to San Francisco almost take you an hour to get there. Now, it's a big state, gigantic actually, and to drive halfway up north from down here it takes six hours. It takes about twice that long to get into the state of Oregon, which I'm not doing right now, but I'm just saying it's a large state, it's an important state. It's the epicenter of the new oligarchy, who wants to control this world with an iron fist, and who has put a lot of resources into buying up the right wing media sphere, the right wing influencers, pushing that brand of government into place at the moment because it's the antidote for the evil, woke mob virus that was infecting the world previously, they had everything to do with that, and it all stems from Blue California right home, the fruits and the nuts and all the Democrats and oh it's a blue state. Give me a break. Anybody who ever says anything about California about how it's like this blue state, it's so progressive, it's all. It's only a bunch of liberals. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't have the first damn clue what's going on in the world, first of all, And you don't know what's going on here in the state. Okay, I've lived here for a while and I can tell you just from living here a little details. There's another thing that happened this past week. There was a rally and memorial of Charlie Kirk and Huntington Beach, and I saw somebody posting that story on X like, look, even California is turning because we're right and we're winning the war, now, you moron. Huntington Beach has been loaded with right wing extremists forever. It's famous for that. There's like Nazis that live there and they're not proud of it. I'm talking about like fall right extreme people just make up a good portion of the population there. Now, not everybody, mind you, but there's a large swaths of them that live there. And then beyond just the total extreme neo Nazis, there's the MAGA crowd is common. I would say most of the people, most of the residents of Huntington Beach are of the right wing political persuasion generally speaking. And then you get gradients of extreme within that population, but they're all there. That's Hightington Beach, California. Did you learn something? Probably not, It doesn't matter anyway, but yeah, that's another thing that happened the home of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto. A lot going on over there. Nothing good plans for world domination, at least donation of this country with their network state concept, which if you ever believed in libertarianism, I don't know if Peter Thield does anymore. Again, he's a contrarian. We've already talked about that. He's dumped the libertarian label because he knows it's absurd. Then nobody can buy that, so or going with contrarian. But if they ever did believe the libertarian propaganda that they put out, there's all about getting you to accept the concept of their network state ideas. You see the form of the traditional form of government as laid out by the Constitution in the United States, that was never meant to be.
Speaker 3: Kept.
Speaker 2: Constitution Bill of Rights get in the way. That's why they're just running right over it at present. It's because that that won't fly in a world where once again they get to make the rules up as they go along. That's what they want, they believe that's what they'll get. E's up to us to figure out what actually does happen. Okay, so jd Vance. Oh, back to jd Vance, who is their guy. He is their guy. He's bought and paid for. He will say anything on their behalf and he has. He's done a fine job and he is only going to continue to do that into the future. Another thing I noticed on social media this past week was a lot of posts about jd Vance needs to be our next president. If you believe those are organic posts, I don't know what to tell you. It's just flooding the zone with total propaganda. They want you. They want once again the right wing audience to glom Ont like, Yeah, jad Vance is fighting for freedom, He's on our side. Look at him. Jd Vance. This past week, guest hosted The Charlie Kirk Podcast and may see that one. I tortured myself by downloading the entire episode and listening to it. Much like Peter Tiel and Mark Andreesen's appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience. It was difficult to sit through, and I really afterwards I asked myself why did I do that? But then also afterwards you realize that, like, okay, it's interesting because I see the important bits that were really going on there. Of course, with this episode of the Charlie Kirk Podcast, they spent the bulk of the episode with sentimentality of the of stories about Charlie Kirk. It's like, here is our friend who has died, who got murdered. We're going to honor his memory, and oh he was such a friend, and oh he was this. It was that sentimentality that was the most of the episode, which you would expect the interesting part of the episode. Some of them were built into this sentimentality. Actually because Jade Vance tells stories about how, yes, he did know Charlie Kirk. He says that he was his friend, and I don't believe that to be a lie. In the absolute sense I believe once again, something's being omitted. That's not obvious. You need to read between the lines of what's going on. But the other interesting thing with that podcast episode was that it was an opportunity for Vance and Stephen Miller, who was on there as another as like a special guest, for a little bit. They got to tell us what the solution to the current problem is. Well, first of all, they framed the problem because the problem isn't that their buddy was murdered, right, I mean, obviously, yeah, that was the reason for having the show. But the actual problem that they give to you is the fact that there's this new form of terrorism that's going to make things like this happen more and more often. And they did use the term terrorism to describe it, and they said that the left wing, the left, which they use in like the most broadest terms, Like they just say the left is violent and calling for this sort of violent action, and if we don't do something about it, more things like this will happen. And so it's very much war on terror rhetoric. But the terrorists now are no longer Muslim extremists in a far away land. No, they are godless heathens right here at home, who it is implied, our demons, of course, and they're evil and we need to stop them. They are the new violent threat. Okay, And of course, once again going back to the horror that is social media. Broadly speaking, you saw this propaganda all over the place in the way of the killing of Charlie Kirk. Is that this happened because of the left wing extremists, that every nearly nearly every single right wing commentator was in locksteps saying that, and then you know the suspect shooter. They're trying to dump all of this stuff that he was like this left wing guy that was brainwashed by college professors and this, that and the other. Anyway, like the overarching narrative was that he was a left wing extremist and that we can't allow these nuts to keep talking this dangerous rhetoric about how we're a problem, otherwise they're going to keep doing this. Right, So we have all seen this, and I don't know. The other interesting part of that episode, though it should be noted, was that Tucker Carlson was another guest on it, and he said something to the fact that we shouldn't use Charlie Kirk's death, who he once again labeled him as his friend, which I believe that's true. Again, he said, we can't let his death be exploited for political ends, something to that effect. That's a paraphrase for sure. I was like, Okay, Tucker, interesting, I'm going to hold you to that and see what you're saying on the social media stream. See if he is in lockstep with all of this. Evil left wing demons are coming to kill us all, so we need to stop them. And to my surprise, Carlson, Candice Ewens, and Marjorie Taylor Green are going with an alternate version of the story, and they're at odds with the rest of the right wing ecosystem, which I find fascinating and frankly, I don't know what's going on with that. That deserves to be watched, and we'll see where that goes. I want to be hopeful about it. Honestly, I'm kind of dialing things back, not getting excited, because Okay, let's just see where this actually goes, and if this is all just like a big distraction, and of course it's convenient for any one of them to do something that raises their profile or makes them gives them street cred of any kind. So it could just simply be that I don't know. I don't know what's going on with that. I'm not claiming to know what's going on with that, but it is noteworthy. And back to Charlie Kirk himself, I mean, we talked a little bit about the event last week because it just happened. But he was a guy that I only vaguely knew of. I knew the Turning Point USA group. I had seen the videos of him doing his his little routine where he goes to college campus and he does his debate thing. That's very meant, very much was always meant to be imprinted on our minds of the image of Charlie Kirk having that debate with the random left wing person. So we all did come in contact with that at some point. I did, But that's really all I really knew of him. I learned more this past week, and even from this horrible episode of his show posthumous episode of his show hosted by JD. Vance, I learned a little bit even in the conversation Vance was having with his various guests on the show, where he went on to say, look Charlie Kirk Turning Point USA was instrumental in getting us elected. It was a youth outreach organization that was grassroots, and it grew to such a scale, and Charlie worked so hard at the mission of going out there and essentially campaigning for the Trump campaign specifically to the youth demographic, and it was effective. And I do believe that. I do believe that. Yes, I think that Charlie Kirk started as a grassroots person in that he took an interest in this strange landscape. I'm sure he got started online and he got interested in right wing politics, and I've been convinced that his interest seems to have been genuine there and he went that way out of personal conviction because he became a true believer, and so he did start Turning Point USA, and then the whole time he believed he was a man on a mission who was sincere in the mission. I do believe that. And they were saying as much on this podcast. Yes, that's true. Now there's that's not the whole of the story. That's what they want you to think. They want you to think the Turning Point USA completely grassroots. Charlie Kirk, you know, a singular force for you know, MAGA, and that's kind of true, but it's missing details, to be sure. Turning At some point, Turning Point USA became a part of this entire ecosystem, this right wing mega political platform which was online in nature. Once again, Turning Point USA would show up at these college events and be in person. But also it was important that it had those social media clips on YouTube, on TikTok, on all the big platforms. You see those clips of Charlie Kirk doing his thing. That's huge. Every kid who has ever used YouTube has seen a clip of Charlie Kirk. They all know who he is. And that's for a reason. And here we start getting into the realm back where we were earlier in the show. Is that social media is a new propaganda tool. If somebody is useful to the system or the system that you want to put into place, if we're talking about the election reality, they will be blasted across the propaganda stream, so propaganda networks, you know, social media applications, and so absolutely Turning Point USA was used for That was Charlie Kirk sincere in doing this, I think he was was he used by this cadre of power players to get their bunch into place. Yes, I think that's the real story. And when you look at it, these influencer individuals seem to have like this common thread more often than not that they get wrapped up in all of the appearances and the outward reactionary debate structure that has been placed before us. The table has been set online for us to sit down, take our seat, and start arguing at the table with whoever's on the other side of the table. I believe that is the real design. The people arguing are doing the bidding of those who own and who have paid the weight staff of course, to set the table, to bring you out the food, the weight staff, the entire kitchen, the entire complex is owned and operated by the owners, you know, the people that have hundreds of billions of dollars, and they use and exploit, they use and abuse anybody who's useful to them. And I don't think it's disrespectful to the memory of Charlie Kirk to say that he fell into that category. He was useful. It's interesting to see as time went on, seeing as how he was honest in his convictions that yes, if we do all of these things that have been told are correct politically, this long list of right wing approved goals. We have to destroy wokeism. We have to make sure that this is a good Christian nation and people have good Christian values so that we have a good society. We have to ensure the Second Amendment is there. We have to you know, we have to destroy the woke mind virus. Gosh, that's important. That might be number one on the list. As long as we do all these things, we're going to have a good country. As time went on. As time goes on, anybody who is who is involved seriously in this world starts getting more and more information, for one, but starts getting more nuanced opinions. Charlie Kirk was a kid when he started, so kids. That's another common thread. All these influencers are very young, young, a lot of angst, not a lot of experience, not a lot of knowledge, but very eager to take on the mantle of whatever cause is claiming to be saving the world. For Kirk, it was the Maga cause. And yes, he was getting older, he was getting older, he was getting wiser, I'm sure, and he started saying things that I know weren't good to the establishment. He was starting to push the Epstein stuff to what this regime i'm sure believes is an unhealthy level. That was not good for them. That's something that's legit that they want to sweep under the rug, and they keep trying to He was pushing that hard. I don't know what happened to Charlie Kirk and the truth of it. I'm not saying that he was taken out by these guys. I'm not saying that he wasn't. I don't know. I find it fascinating that everybodybody else knows exactly what happened. Everybody online knows exactly what happened. And the fact that you think you know everything that happened plays into this system once again, because they are there. They are there with their little propagandists telling you exactly what to think, and there are portions, large portions of people that are buying that whole. Well, the evil left wing extremists must be stopped otherwise everybody's gonna get shot down. All the important champions of truth are going to get shot and killed because the left is so violent. It's funny, because are we mad at the left because they're trying to ban guns or are we mad at the left because they're the ones with the guns coming after all of us, all right, So you know that's another one of those laughable things. It's like, wait a minute, I thought there were a bunch of limp wristed, woke weenis that never even would look at a gun. Now they're the ones with all of the giant arms caches that are coming to get us all So that right there, I mean, come on, but it anybody who was online should have seen that propaganda point that JD. Vance was hitting hard again, not in the bulk of the podcast. The bulk of it was sentimentality, but the little points were the little bits that he was like going hard was where he was laying out the propaganda message being that these left wing extremists are terrorists and we have to go after them. And how do we go after terrorists? Oh, you know, with all the laws that were put on the books in just after nine to eleven, nobody's really talking about that. Now. This is the continuation of the post nine to eleven story where civil liberties were eroded from us as domestic citizens of the United States. Here within the United States, it's not about the terrorists outside. Now, in the Neokon era, the enemy remained, you know, the Muslims over in the Middle East, and that was used to sell us all these wars, these endless wars and proxy wars overseas. That I find it fascinating that this current power regime cynically criticizes and says, look at those evil neocons, Look what they did. They lied to us to get over there, and then the war of terror is boiled down to this scam of the establishment that needs to be replaced with what the truth tellers and the good political outsiders and the business people there got come in and run this country right and be honest and finally fight for good and uphold the Constitution. I'm sure that was said quite a bit. That's the opposite of what's happening. But you know, so they cynically used all of that while not dwelling too much on the actual, real, heinous crimes of the Neo cons with pushing the all of this legislation that stripped American civil liberties, setting up their surveillance state technological surveillance state in the US. They're not pointing that stuff out so much. They're just saying, oh, look, at those wars and then they generically say, oh yeah, yeah, Trump and this group, we're going to end the wars. Okay. So they did that all the while knowing that that unitary executive power is there and the financiers of this whole thing, no, damn well, how to exploit it? And they are they are going big. And finally, the war on terror can be used on the enemy within, and that's what this current regime is going about doing is labeling the domestic enemy, letting you know in explicit terms who it is, and labeling them terrorists. That is horrifying and some people are talking about it not enough, and once again, this is not that complicated. It's the same story that's been playing out over a series of decades now. But we need to get wise as to how this game actually works and we need to stop falling for their cynical tricks that they play on us. Eric Prince of all people put out that essay I think last year where he had the gall to criticize the neocons for getting us embroiled in all these needless wars overseas, and it was also wrong. I look how stupid they were. That is some nerve of that guy to do that, and the fact that he can do that and get away with it to the extent that he has shows you the real problem. It shows you that we're not able to hold these lunatics to account for their actual role in real events, in real power struggles. Cynical doesn't even begin to explain what Eric Prince is doing with that, and he should not be allowed to get away with it. Is shameful that that has occurred. It's shameful that we're pitted against each other again and again that these scumbags go up there and have the gall to tell us that we are the enemy of each other. It's time to realize the simple fact that that is not true. It's not the left versus the right. It's not the guy on this side of the table versus that the person on the other side of the table. We're not having a dinner argument. That is all obfuscation of the simple reality that are our government, our country has been taken over by billionaires that they own all the important technology, and they want to own and operate the entire system as just another one of their technological toys, is another one of their machines. The whole dose thing was was automating the federal government with their IT systems. That's what they want. They want to own and operate the whole thing. They are the maniacs. They are the ones who are playing the finger at us, having us point the finger at each other. Now, simeon to just realize that it's not that complicated. They think that they're smarter than us. They think that, and maybe in some narrow sense that's true, but I think in the broader sense, I think they're not. They certainly or not. I think it's safe to say they lack emotional intelligence. Right. That's actually a popular term on social media. Why don't we apply it to this group? And I'm not calling out every single person on social media. There's people that are onto this, and so let's keep that as a trend and not allow it to get quashed completely and stomped out of the conversation. Let's keep moving in that direction. That's a good thing, it's a good, healthy thing that and keep doing and keep working on and we'll see what comes of that. So the Age of Transition seeage transitions dot com. I will once again point out the Patreon campaign. I'm enjoying that project. I'm hoping that I can get this video done within some reasonable amount of time. I don't know, But in the meantime, just working on it has been fun. So join me over there if you're able to. Uh, if you're on the Ochili Radio network listening lives, stick around. In the next hour the show changes completely.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 5: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they.
Speaker 1: Much better.
Speaker 7: And understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'celly dot com radio network.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 1: Like that idea. Ocelley dot com dot com Radio.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot.
Speaker 1: Com dot com radio net Basel Crouse Praise.
Speaker 9: The Strings, black Soul, bleed, chig trunk crush, bond snaps from the peas, greed grass, greaves, loud, raise a cuss through the Nights and blues bleed.
Speaker 2: This in a fight.
Speaker 9: There, crashed with fire, rhythm brought the change, sweat. It's the stage, pleasure born from pain. Saxophone whale sharp like a fang, hip hop, blin were chaos.
Speaker 1: Sun chained, infernal roars. Let the boy John souon.
Speaker 9: Crashing beats, pain O sonic Toom, metal grid.
Speaker 1: Soul breaks in sooo, horns of.
Speaker 10: Madness, screaming boo, rift, bite deep, twist the groove, insane.
Speaker 1: Blues and beats, breaking through the.
Speaker 9: Pain, trumpets how violence caught in rage, fury unleashed on his burning stage. Hip hop breaks breathing through the red swagger breaks, Chaos still meets crash neck trump, Phil murders, cash just feels like why book Bruce talk down the end of time?
Speaker 2: This house in burnal Mors.
Speaker 10: Let the boy comesume, crashing beats, paint of sonic Toom, It'll grind.
Speaker 1: Soul breaks into on the madness, streaming ble.
Speaker 5: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 1: Revelation through Conversation One Wan Door one. This in the comedy hour Door won It.
Speaker 11: This is the comedy hour Man talk Here, Sidekicking, Missus, Sidekick Crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Won him won.
Speaker 11: This is the comedy hour Man Talk Here, Sidekick and Missus Sidekick Man Crazy Accidents in the.
Speaker 1: Crack Room one and one and bought him. Uncle the Podcast on Bonham Mco.
Speaker 11: Podcast Get the Phones Ringing, Crackroom Street Crew, Uncle the Podcasts, Uncle the Podcast one, Uncle the Podcast Get the Trays.
Speaker 1: Norman Bay Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 3: Honey Honey morning, Horny, Honey, honey, horny.
Speaker 1: This is a Moneasee podcast. Go wait, God wait, go wait here.
Speaker 3: We'll pick up your.
Speaker 1: Hand, your cellphones and how man listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out chaut If your sist down for this something hard.
Speaker 7: If you're standing up, the better been ready for this is because they're gonna hit the yead drums.
Speaker 1: I'll go on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are the thing to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron, I'm the nephew and law hearing me is the start of the show.
Speaker 1: Uncle, Hello, lloydies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Here we go again with this damn novel man, the novel man, the mappleman. I'm toning him to stop and I start my show.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see this.
Speaker 7: That's a good conversation you start on, so you tell me it's three eighty one.
Speaker 2: So the knobs. When I use the knobs, you it's.
Speaker 1: Extract the heck out of me.
Speaker 7: And I can't stand you playing with those knobs.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it really that bad?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you think this podcast gets made.
Speaker 1: It's made when the people listen to me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but they can't hear you unless the knob is properly turned. If I don't turn this pop doing this, I have to, I have to turn it precisely. It's it's it's a science, Uncle, turning these knobs. Isn't out of me?
Speaker 1: Tell him about this now he's doing it again.
Speaker 2: It's a science, turning the knobs.
Speaker 7: So it says, well, you don't took you did playing knobs I'll.
Speaker 1: Do the talkie.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there we got one thing.
Speaker 3: With you other.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're not talking.
Speaker 2: I can't have it both ways exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to play nips, play knobs, but no talking. I'm sure. Okay, so stop shiffing.
Speaker 2: So there's a line being drawn in the sand right now by you. You're saying, on this side, I have to be on one side of the other. On one side is either I do the knobs the whole show and I don't say anything, or I don't press the knobs at all, and then I'm allowed to speak on the show.
Speaker 7: Thing you should choose by this, that's the only way I can stop this controller. And then if he wants to play the yeah, but do not tool.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, does I hear the call of the the sirens called the knobs?
Speaker 7: AOL eighty one is episode and let's get those pools swinging it choking by let's get Bobby.
Speaker 2: You may call three one.
Speaker 12: Nine, five, seven, fifty one six.
Speaker 2: It's the number that is the number to call on Dungcan he not taught?
Speaker 1: Wait, Ilay said the number.
Speaker 2: I can't talk at all.
Speaker 1: You're playing your numbers, you're playing there I am.
Speaker 2: I've been knobbing it.
Speaker 1: Up, nobbing playing your knops.
Speaker 2: I suppose I made my choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my choice. You're not gonna do that there.
Speaker 2: My choice is I just said the number.
Speaker 1: Now bring that phone call and let's get rolling.
Speaker 2: Call in everybody. Uh three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You can call and talk because you were allowed to talk. I've made the choice of playing with the knobs. I'm not allowed to with the knops, not the talk. I can't have this tonight.
Speaker 1: What playa knops? Just play the arm.
Speaker 2: Just so you're gonna take it from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm taking it from here.
Speaker 2: You're taking over. Okay, have about it.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 2: This is the Uncle show.
Speaker 1: People, this is me talking.
Speaker 7: They have a not man do it is not the show doing like he is and not the talk because he got one job at a time.
Speaker 1: What the heck is the paper in the way?
Speaker 7: Telephone's on the wing right, who's on the line.
Speaker 1: What the heck is this dolphins?
Speaker 2: What list of topics?
Speaker 1: Help? Uncle?
Speaker 2: List of topics?
Speaker 1: The topics? This is the topics. I'm meeting him. Who's on the phone. Who's calling?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Tic tac tic tak no no we cut it off. We don't want to cut.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we don't want to, but I couldn't get to worry this this here stummered.
Speaker 7: Here we're talking sports.
Speaker 1: Who we got this online?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 13: It's Jimmy Games and uh, okay time these packers.
Speaker 14: I'm discussed.
Speaker 1: Packers. Uh you've got to pack a problem.
Speaker 7: Fish goes to the ghost to the number one pick.
Speaker 1: In the draft.
Speaker 7: Miami's gonna have it. Hey, just real, real quick, don't care. It's only three four games. I don't care you that's what's gonna happen. Okay, they're gonna have a number one pick.
Speaker 3: Hey, uncle, real quick. Okay, you had another caller before, but he wasn't making any noise, so I switched over, and this is Jimmy James. So we have another caller waiting that I think has his phone line working now, but just want to let you know. So I got another one behind Jimmy. So talk to Jimmy for a minute and then we'll go over to the other caller.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, So Jimmy, what's been happening in your kind of thing?
Speaker 14: Same old, same old.
Speaker 15: Uh, I don't hold I don't know them lions, sure, look like kitty cats compared to the Packers. I hope the Rams can hold up against them.
Speaker 7: Oh the oh yeah, we got a much better team than the crazy fish. Let me tell you those fish smells like fish. But we've I believe we got a better shot of making it before they have them get their first win.
Speaker 1: And that's how I look at it. Awesome.
Speaker 3: So that's your lock of the week. The fish smell like fish, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the that's what I got on subject to one.
Speaker 3: Seven Uncle's lock of the week. That that should be it, right there, eron Uncle's lock of the week. Fish smell like fish.
Speaker 2: Make a note the fish smell like fish.
Speaker 1: Fish smells like fish.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, I know I'm not I know I'm not to talk to me.
Speaker 7: If you're going to speak, not to the What do you want to speak?
Speaker 2: What's spoken to? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean what you want.
Speaker 2: What I was going to ask is why don't you explain what this list is here?
Speaker 1: This is this is the list that missus sidekick made.
Speaker 7: So if in case I don't get callers, I go on it.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta tell I'm looking at it all right, But you got.
Speaker 7: So I got quarters tonight, so I can I have it for next week if I don't.
Speaker 1: Get any How does that sound? The list of topics? A lex of topics? So good? Is that good?
Speaker 7: Ja?
Speaker 3: Yep? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Well, I like Minnisoda, I've been down.
Speaker 3: In the bar.
Speaker 1: The bar man, he is, Well, what's happening here? Dead my wrestler?
Speaker 2: Man? Well?
Speaker 1: Nice, you like the Well, I need to say something about.
Speaker 4: The minute the governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 7: The Minnesota team has a problem with the brand new quarterback kind of know how to play yet Minnesota man, that's their problem.
Speaker 4: Well, I tell you spend more time with me down in the Baja. I teach them how to play football. You know, I played football for a little while.
Speaker 3: When I was a Navy zial.
Speaker 5: I was a biker and a pro wrestler, a mayor and a governor.
Speaker 4: And now I'm just down at the Baja.
Speaker 7: How is the lizards and snakes and allgates doing? Ain't that then and.
Speaker 4: There when they're hanging around, oh year with the macho men.
Speaker 1: Hey, min cho man, might you up to ben winning any wrestling?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I was thinking about my my.
Speaker 1: The cream of the crop old.
Speaker 2: And oh.
Speaker 4: Well, let me join you all. Right, a double hull Cogan that you know he I don't think. I think he faked his death like Elvis and they're hanging out on an island. Hello, everyone, that spent one of deers ben ken. Good to hear from everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, col Aron, what happened to my wrestling?
Speaker 4: Careful man?
Speaker 3: Terrible about many?
Speaker 2: I got?
Speaker 1: What's happening with you today?
Speaker 7: I got?
Speaker 1: I got a question?
Speaker 3: How long before we get to the whole Cogan? Israel? Did it conspiracy? Because that that that's gotta be happening soon, right. Uh he helped me out.
Speaker 4: They keep them alive. They fled.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have it, okay, I have it backwards? All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I mistaked.
Speaker 1: Backwards the other way.
Speaker 2: The backers man, the bay acorts man, the backwards many quarts man.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: This sounds not Beta.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you other people I'm not so sure about. You know, the whole massade thing going on.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but uh, massage thing.
Speaker 4: A lot of craziness going on in the world's massage.
Speaker 2: Just massage on your list of topics tonight.
Speaker 3: Check it?
Speaker 2: See if massage.
Speaker 3: Uncle just gave me another brilliant T shirt. Idea ready for this massade massages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, massaging the narrative or the massaging you we do the whole body. We've got a name.
Speaker 1: See you question Mark? Is that massage that's getting people? You? Quite? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Not you?
Speaker 1: Them?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay them them? What do you say?
Speaker 1: I just said, what is that massage?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: What is that massage?
Speaker 1: And I tell you quiet man? This man can't quint quiet? Wait a minute, I say, is that massage? I got this list here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can't hang on a second, Hang on a second, kid, because I want to find out what Jimmy James thinks about uh, the massage massage and also the the what did you say? I missed the rest? I'm sorry I was laughing too hard. What did you know?
Speaker 1: Because of this?
Speaker 12: Guys, let's hear Jimmy James from your last uncles the list topics?
Speaker 3: Jimmy, what are you thinking about the massage, massage or the whole Cogan conspiracy? Would which one do you like? Dang?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 15: Massages by massage?
Speaker 14: A voice on that idea?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking the whole thing.
Speaker 15: I will do so weird about that.
Speaker 16: A month before guy died, someone told me when I was that is how oh man, he's gonna cole mine, He's gonna die.
Speaker 3: And that was the wait a minute, now, wait a minute, Wait a minute. Uncle, Okay, Uncle, uncle reading.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Uncle? Can you hear I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I'm okay. I got a question. Did you hear about this? Because Jimmy brings up something crazy and I'm gonna we're gonna have to ask Kent about it too, but I want to ask you first, did you hear Like a month before hul Coogan died, this happened in a couple of places, and I thought I was just losing it, but there were people talking about him dying. Then he showed up on like Raw right because they brought Raw in Network Netflix, And but before that, just before that, people had said he might have died, and I was like, well, what happened there? Oh, rumors are weird. But did you see that? Because I know a few people. Actually, Jimmy just brought it up, but he reminded.
Speaker 1: Me I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't see that, but I take the that I think a did fake this death because of what he said.
Speaker 1: You think? So I believe that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Okay, that's what. And I'll bounce between anybody who calls in, but Jimmy, hang on, because I want to get Kent's take on that and see what he's got to say about this whole whole Cogan faking his death or if he heard about it a month before, because I think that's a good topic right there. We got that from the callers. Uncle, right, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, put that then put that down on the list.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Wait, man, am I supposed to do something.
Speaker 1: Out down on the list about Hope Hogan?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You work for it.
Speaker 1: You work for him. I'm getting him the right not to talk.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand my role here.
Speaker 1: I get that on the list, I will talk about it.
Speaker 2: Read to the talk and get it on the list.
Speaker 3: Read your.
Speaker 1: Cogan's fakes death.
Speaker 2: Hogan fakes death, fakes death, Okay, takes death. Okay, it's on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's go to that. So passing went on that concert or on.
Speaker 3: That Okay, so what about that? Okay, what is that? Did you hear about the fake taking his death or or the other thing about it being announced like a month before that raw appearance and all that because I can't. I'm telling you, Jimmy just brought that up. But did you hear about it?
Speaker 1: Lists? Yeah, you just made the list.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: This is what happened. Let me tell you some brother, Paul Cogan decided to vegas death with Elvis so they could go off to their island and start the new Epstein Island. No, I don't know anything about it, U From what I hear, he just he was getting in bad health a little bit. Then the then the daughter said some stuff. He had family proms. People didn't like him. The wrestling world didn't like him, you know. Uh, I mean some of the guys in there liked him. You know that he had a few friends in the business, right, and but he did he did, you know, screw over everybody at some point another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough uncle and uncle, yeah uncle, is that what you're saying? And takes the death well he thinks you know, he heard about it. But here's the thing, Uncle, I got a question for you. Did you notice that Hull Cogan was looking a little skinny? Number one? Number two? Would you ever try do the you know, because you guys do the beer ratings, The drink ratings, but the beer ratings, especially what about Hulk Hogan's beer. You guys can split one of those and see how it is because people were booing that beer and everything. I don't know. I haven't tried it.
Speaker 1: What do you think I haven't tried I haven't. I haven't been we have. He hasn't been shopping to see what kind of beer it.
Speaker 7: First of all, it is that he's drinking, and I'd like to know what it was, to know what we're getting ourselves into.
Speaker 3: Sidekick, you're not dying, you're not shopping, you're not reading the list. You're just twisting knobs. What is your problem, Sidekick? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's what he's doing. He's tying the list because he plays the knobs or he talks. That's his move today.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think singular focus. I have singularly focused on my knobs.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. See you single doing it, So that's what you do.
Speaker 2: They're going to be turned to precision. Okay, I'm going to I'm going to do justice to my German surname and be meticulous in my technical expertise, and I'm going to focus on these knobs.
Speaker 1: That's what he wants.
Speaker 2: It's going to be. He's gonna be a tool, a feet of engineering.
Speaker 1: Because if he talks, he gets himself. He screws up. That's his pop I do. He screws up if he talks.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that I have.
Speaker 1: That's what I've noticed. Mike. You, for example, I give you an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a subject we can talk.
Speaker 7: It is when you play with your knobs and talk at the same time, you had the voice of trucky here and everybody on the other line completely off. That's why I don't want you doing that's job to one.
Speaker 2: That's an example of what I did once exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the example I'm giving you. That got the stop cool.
Speaker 2: There's people in the chat so they uh, we've got somebody saying, Julian assage too many knobs, face, blue wide eyes.
Speaker 1: Well that's this job now, people, is.
Speaker 3: Not mans heal frons. Your should be precise at all times, have fronds.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, if this continues, what you want to do?
Speaker 3: This is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Now doesn't make sense, Denously does this make sense because you messed up with the with the talking, and you get messed up and I can't have nobody talk on it.
Speaker 1: Then that's an example.
Speaker 3: Do you think that, Chuck, I think our hair fronds. You should pay attention to the knobs at all times.
Speaker 4: All right, So I say that, who thinks that uh Hogan died natural causes?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, now that this is came up, I think he faked his death. My opinion, I think he's got I make.
Speaker 4: Jokes about I made jokes about that from the get go. But I think he just died. I mean, he he had you know, he was seventy seventy one and took a lot of steroids.
Speaker 2: To say, a lot of heart problems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well your heart goes out like a roddy piper. He didn't take the steroids that Ogan didn't. He didn't make it. He died ten years ago. He would be what he was sixteen years.
Speaker 7: Old of me unless he did, unless he took something with Hogan that he had a heart attack or something that I can understand. But this, but I'm hearing a fake death is not good. Actually, yeah, I think about it.
Speaker 3: After a while. You know how many how many hulks could a whole hulks when the whole could say use steroids. I mean, you know, it's just one of them things that happens, and he wasn't going to make it that much longer. But I don't, oh the fake death thing.
Speaker 4: I can't get Wrestlers die young.
Speaker 3: That too. That took me.
Speaker 4: I mean, wrestlers like you know, Piper spoke before he died. You know, you think back ten years ago before he died, a couple of years before he went done. You know, he was saying, he was talking about the way they get paid and for their future, and then he can't get paid until you're sixty five. And Piper said, sixty five, we're not going to make it to sixty five. You know, they don't have a union back then or anything, and they were they're seriously underpaid. McMahon was doing it to do him, but he's like, you come on, you come on, and you get some. You know, you gotta wait till your sixty five. Well, wrestlers don't make it at least wrestlers like me don't make it to sixty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was spot on about sixty.
Speaker 3: There's about sixty I mean, I was reading through a death.
Speaker 1: Make it.
Speaker 4: He just made it to sixty years. He is like he was sixty and that was.
Speaker 3: That was pretty old. Because I was reading the death list of like a whole bunch of wrestlers who I don't know because I only followed a certain era, really, And the thing is, there's a bunch of these guys thirty seven, you know, forty thirty five, I mean, just nobody making it to fifty for certain eras you know, And you would think it was the older guys, But the older guys who were actually you know, kind of not so well built, those guys survived longer. You know, the bockwinkles and stuff. Those guys lived longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't take all the roids though right now.
Speaker 3: They didn't have all the drugs.
Speaker 4: And they weren't in the same type of competition that as it grew into like it is today.
Speaker 3: Right They didn't have a tour the same way. They didn't have the same tour schedule. They didn't take the same amount of pain but don't forget the painkillers. They didn't take the same amount of painkillers and steroids and god knows what else, because I mean it was human growth at the moment, like at this day.
Speaker 4: And age right now is the best time to be a wrestler, to protect yourself for the future. Those guys that even triple h in them before, they're lucky to be soaking it out. Of course the boss's daughter helped and everything. But but these guys, you know, the lot like Piper's era and before Piper, the old guys, even before Hogan and Uh, they all paved the way for like what we have today for the rest of the day. But you know, they didn't have any any union and stuff. Just even Turrowin in the union and Hogan snitched on him. That's why he needed Ogan. Yeah, you know, he's like, I try to get it, I try to get us into a union, you know. And uh, and Hogan snitched to McMahon and he had a big problem with that.
Speaker 2: To this day.
Speaker 3: It's kind of strange because even the mental health, like you look back at like Bruiser Brody and those guys, the mental health was not good among those guys early and still they lived longer mostly, you know what I mean, unless your name was one.
Speaker 4: Whe'ser Brody died young. He had another way. This were happened to all the young guys back.
Speaker 3: In the late eighties early nineties, Bruiser Brody was stablished and.
Speaker 4: Even in the two thousands was with alcohol and pain pills. We lost Bruiser Brody. You lost, didn't Gilbert hang On?
Speaker 3: Didn't Brody die getting stabbed to death by a Mexican wrestler. Wasn't that him? Or am I mixing him up?
Speaker 4: Damn, you're right, I think that is Bruiser Brody. Yeah, you corrected me. Good, Yes, I'm pretty sure you're right. So, but whoever I'm thinking of? But I mean, all right, let's just go to hot stuff. Heyy Ober, I'll keep going. Brian Billman, the British Bulldog, the whole Heart Foundation except for Ohen. He fell from the raptors and there was no like. What Jesse wanted was a union then and stuff. So he did that. So everybody dead except Brett Hart. You know, well, I guess the anvil didn't. He didn't die from drugs or he just I don't know, heart failure from years of you know, wrestling, died young. Brian Pillman, the other half of the other guy that was in the whole Harvard Foundation, he died. He was one of the ones that died early. He used the team up was Stone cold before he was stone cold, he was stunning Steve Lawston. He was back in WW there at Hollywood Bonds. So Uncle, I mean, yeah, I mean Rick Rude, No, No, I got you.
Speaker 3: But I wonder I want to know what Uncle thinks of this? Yeah, no, you and I could name a hundred guys, Like I said, there's lists of hundreds of wrestlers who have died young. Uh, But I want to know what Uncle thought about this, because you know these guys, they entertained you for a lot of years, right Uncle, And I mean you saw different eras of wrestling and stuff. But I mean, what you think they don't wrestling? Uh?
Speaker 1: Actually, i'd say from twenty on.
Speaker 7: Twenty on, I've been on watching that and I'm constantly watching wrestling.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's not that's like nineteen eighty and you or something like that, right, yeah, something on in eighty some about eighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by eighty eighty on eighty on. It was from eighty on and and and all these vestlers gun gun for whoop.
Speaker 7: But it was every road night, Monday night, woa, I was watching, okay, and Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Whatever Thursday night was, I forgot what the Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Was watching w W had thunder and yeah, oh and.
Speaker 7: Thunder and other than watching every single one of them.
Speaker 4: Go back in the eighties, I'll go when it was when it was George resting on Saturday nights for two hours, six to eight. Remember those those were the best. Yeah, well I was he eculate for the Horsemen right around the time of the Horsemen and all that with Dusty Dusty Rhodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, those those with the horsemen. Man, I got a kick out of them.
Speaker 7: That horseman guy comes up and lights closed and but for you know what, the lights go.
Speaker 1: On when he's in the ring. That is cool. So you like that had some light You like subjects, you.
Speaker 3: Like Ric Flair, like the Rick Flair to Rick Flair he was one of the horsemen.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah yeah yeah mc flair yeah yeah, yeah, that one. He was one of the horsemen. Right, you're right. And so we had those jumping up and down, uh going crazy. But you know this is oh, all of this is acting. You must understand. Wrestling is all act.
Speaker 3: It was now okay, you know.
Speaker 1: You actually when you watching watching the show.
Speaker 3: Look, look, I know, three hundred round guys can't punch each other. But you know those guys when they hit each other with chairs, they really did hit each other with chairs. And there's other stuff they were doing, like the more extreme stuff when you see him get you know, eighty thumb tacks in the back and all that, like the extreme wrestling. I mean that they couldn't fake and uh some their.
Speaker 1: Banan can see and I can understand.
Speaker 3: And you had careful in the seventies and eighties talking to these guys because if you said their stuff was fake, they would hurt you. Uh, these guys hurt me.
Speaker 1: Chuck Chuck a live wrestling match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been to about five or six of them in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the state, in the autoium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they used to have them at the uh at the what do you call.
Speaker 1: Up on the stage when you up knee it close to the stage.
Speaker 3: I got to touch Andre Andre the Giant and it connects.
Speaker 7: You are right on top of the now when they hit themselves going down, My son opinion is it comes stit but that thing't thing blink.
Speaker 1: It was a fake spit. Look you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of a work. But you're still getting slammed down, You're still getting you know, your your your fingers, and your stuff broken. That stuff's really happening when they hit each other with chairs. They really hit each other with chairs, uncle, even though they're stomping on.
Speaker 1: A bunch of chairs and tables.
Speaker 7: Gets into well that that's a certain that's a certain match where you're talking about that's a certain match where where they come in and say, ladies and gentlemen, we.
Speaker 1: Are doing a special match. And that's the tables and chairs.
Speaker 7: Anything goes that is with the chairs, the tables and whatever else they have to throw it into me.
Speaker 1: That's what it. That means.
Speaker 3: Well, the guy, the guy I ever got closest to was Bam Bam Bigelow. And I'll tell you this, I would never ever say that those guys are not extremely tough, because Scott Bigelow was a tough, tough dude yeah, and a real wrestler by the way too. He was a wrestler like a wrestling champion all that until he got injured in his senior year of high school and then he didn't graduate. But he was in my high school. He was a captain of the wrestling team for real. But he was a big tough dude. Watching him pick up a motorcycle over his head. That's not easy to do if it's a Harley. He's just saying, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: That'd yes, I can understand if he is that strong actually to d that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If you look back at Bam Bam, he was. But he was also athletic. Pretty interesting. He did, you know, flips and stuff that smaller guys couldn't even pull off. Bam Bam was pretty bad ass, just saying he was, you know, Asbury Park, the beast from the East they called. Remember he had the flame tattoos on his head.
Speaker 2: Seven comets headed word Earth. They are changing directions. That's on our list of topics.
Speaker 1: Uncle, Okay, let's get that.
Speaker 2: We got another caller, seven comments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got another comics. We got another caller from Tennessee.
Speaker 7: Oh right, let's put him on hold on everybody will back to his Let's see who he isn't on here.
Speaker 1: With the Uncle show?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yeah, Hello, I love you alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're live?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Then, oh jeez, who is that shock?
Speaker 1: Stop playing?
Speaker 2: What's going on there?
Speaker 3: I've got you know, what what can I tell you? I've got a a phone number? Uh, but you know I had no name, no what about a name.
Speaker 2: Somebody's messing with us, I'll take them off.
Speaker 1: Do not have a name or speak I don't want to heal.
Speaker 3: Well, going there there, They got a Tennessee number, but that's I don't know who it is.
Speaker 1: That's my point to joke. They have to speak to me.
Speaker 3: I hear you. And now they hung up because they couldn't get back on. But anyway, here's Jimmy James and he's not the one who did that. So I'll just let you know.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I was thinking about.
Speaker 14: Those chairs, you know next to it, pou pong paddles. I don't think those things with hurt much getting hit with. There's a live other things I would rather not get hit with.
Speaker 3: What about that, well, I'll tell you what. There's a technique. There's a technique to hitting somebody with one of them metal chairs. And uh, if you don't do it right, you can get hurt pretty bad.
Speaker 1: That's possible.
Speaker 7: Yes, if people don't know how to throw them pop, I can't understand.
Speaker 1: But if these people just come out with a chair, I'm gonna do this boom bang smash. And then the tables.
Speaker 7: You talk about these tables first, these tables about a half.
Speaker 1: The size of the ring. And when they go down and the main go down. Uh, you got some people in the moony schoe room.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: I'd rather get hishue.
Speaker 3: I'd rather hit a table than get hit with a chair, because the chair is more metal than that little bit of flick flimsy. You know, particle board ain't nothing to go through, that's nothing, you know what I mean? But the metal chair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they mess it up and if you watch, if you watch carefully, they hit each other, they hold certain legs so that most of the you know, leverage on the pressure that you're getting hit with changes, you know what. Sped Kent might know more about that. I'll put him on with Jimmy James if you want, Uncle, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, let her hop this conversation.
Speaker 3: I want to know. But why not? What about the chairs? Ken? I know you know about First of all, I gotta ask you.
Speaker 4: Did you say you went to school with Bam Bam Bigelow.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, he was older than me, but we went to the same school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's nine years older. He's born in sixty one. I was born in seventy he's been always had years. I was saying, no, way, no, I drank with him because you're a couple of years younger than me. But like, like we're too young to have gone to school with. No. I dreamed you could have gone to school together. I'd have been like in a senior you would have been a freshman or something like that.
Speaker 3: But but I drank, and I drank with Bam Bam when he came back from Japan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd been around. Now he's older, so yeah, he died there in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's correct. But in the nineties I sat at JB. Higginbottoms, which is a small bar right next to the Stone Pony where bikers hang out, and he hung out with bikers, primarily the Breed in Asbury Park, which is also he got his tattoos a Jeans tattoo shop which was home base for the Breed in Asbury Park. So I'm just saying I know them a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well. To get back into topic for you guys, what you're talking about. When you get hit by chairs or whatever it's called, you know, you got to take the bumps, you know, it's where you're you're and that's that's like, you know, chairs is a different thing. But there's ways that can hit with with some tacks. You gotta go hard you get slammed. Don't slam lightly, slam hard. Just get them stuck. Get them stuck quick. When you know, when you want color, which is bleeding, it's called in the term you wrestling, is called you know, getting collared bleeding. You know you cut your you know, because you're a razor somewhere tucked in your usually your wrists, your taped up wrists.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the quick cut bleeding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called bleeding. But they called in the business in color.
Speaker 3: But blading b L A D. Blading is one of the terms. But blading, yeah, blood all over you, that's called getting colored. Yep. And but they hit with the chair is one of these weird things where if you've noticed and may be looking at the films later, you'll see now that they hold certain legs and the chair kind of opens, which relieves a lot of the pressure when you're getting hit. You don't get hit as hard, especially when you're going for a headshot.
Speaker 4: Another thing they can do is hit the chair when the guy's flat on his stomach or even on his back. You could when the guy slams the chair down, he can also hit the ring before it's the body, right, so he kind of hangles it.
Speaker 15: They eyes lifted up and like hit it.
Speaker 4: Like the guys that just want to take those bumps and they'll take them hard. They'll take those chair shots and they want to they do styles as the type of guy stuff like that. I mean a lot of them are Nick Poley, you know, made his whole career on it.
Speaker 3: He couldn't fake some of that because you know, when you fall from like twenty five you know, twenty feet in the air, twenty five feet whatever the top of that steel cage was. I mean, there's no faking that you're you're falling that distance, you're hitting something. It's just that simple. I might be passed.
Speaker 4: And the aumission tape for wrestling back in the day was him jumping off a roof when he was still a teenager, right, him and his brother or whatever that's what he was whatever the dude whatever, dude whatever his characters. But yeah, like there's a group of like the E c W guys or nuts. There's like a whole bunch of nuts. But that's all, you know, they're taking their bumps. But even if you're doing technical matches, when you're slamming and jumping off the rope and you know, just the regular body slam, you got to know how to do that right. But it's still gonna hurt because he just called, you know, you're taking the bo You're gonna have to take it. And that's that. That's the business.
Speaker 2: And the ones that could.
Speaker 4: Naked stay in it. The other ones that can't. Lawrence Taylor, who would never fight Bam Bam Bigelow after that one Wrestle Media, that's the one I ordered what Wrestle Media eleven, Bam Bam lost, But it was because.
Speaker 3: It was the poppil thing for that was Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 1: Lawrence Taylor Ans Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also Bam Bam was leaving the w w F at the time anyway because his contract was.
Speaker 2: Gonna run it.
Speaker 4: It was a it was a money maga thing with Lawrence Taylor because he was, you know, saying he was going to get into wrestling or whatever. He got done with Bam Bam. He's like, oh, never again, never again. And when he admits that he was he had mad respect for Bam Bam yeah.
Speaker 3: But what's funny is Bam Bam wasn't one of those guys who hurt people either a lot, even though Andre the Giant almost killed him, but uh.
Speaker 1: Giant just lifts up one hand and toiled the guy down on the mat.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was over, but Andre, my mom, uncle, Uncle, the chat is telling us that this show needs to be canceled.
Speaker 3: Oh, we need to be canceled now okay, yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Show needs to be canceled. This show needs to be canceled.
Speaker 1: Tell uncle, why is that?
Speaker 2: They're telling me? It's boring? This is canceled culture. This is one of our topics. That's what they're telling me in the chat. Oh wow, we're talking about you just got canceled by.
Speaker 1: The chat and uncle. We're not talking about that though.
Speaker 2: But we're supposed to hit the list of topics in.
Speaker 1: Which chair mind the topics we're talking.
Speaker 2: We have to do the topics which chat cancel.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, we have to do if I said that there was nobody on the line, I do the topics.
Speaker 2: The topic on the load this is we have a man date. Yeah, we have a man date.
Speaker 1: You can have that done next week. If there's no callers, would talk.
Speaker 2: About seven comments headed toward Earth. They are changing directions? Uncle, what are the comments? What is this?
Speaker 3: Three commits?
Speaker 2: Alright, alien space?
Speaker 3: Seven comments?
Speaker 7: Okay, again about forget about the wrestling for a moment and.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to this seven comedy they're talking.
Speaker 1: About on the list? Now, what is this about the comics?
Speaker 2: The okay, the list that Okay, according to the list of topics there are there's not one, there's not two, there's not even three. There's seven separate comets at this very moment headed toward Earth.
Speaker 1: Where's the direction.
Speaker 2: The direction is from out in the farthest reaches of space. But they're all headed this direction toward Earth and they're going to be here any day now. There's seven of them. They're changing directions.
Speaker 7: That is the big thing I saw. Okay, you guys have to pay attention to do there, Okay, not sit in the bedroom and not looking down out the back So look at the.
Speaker 1: Back door, Pete, do looking out my back door.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 7: Run downstairs, out the screen and out the door by the pool.
Speaker 2: And look.
Speaker 1: That's that's when you see them.
Speaker 2: That's okay. There's specific directions you're giving me in order to see. Oh yeah, I'm knobbing, which I shouldn't be doing. No, I'm no, no, no, no. The multitasking is a bad Yeah. So, folks, Okay, what you just gave me was a detailed list of directions, is what it was. But if I want to see these comets, these seven different comets, I walk downstairs, I go out the back door and see.
Speaker 1: Them come up.
Speaker 2: I see them, come on, come up.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now, if they are who I think they are, yeah, they'll light up the sky. Look what I saw that you guys didn't see. They may see something. Then you may see something.
Speaker 2: Then if I do what do I have to do again?
Speaker 1: Come down? This is uh and see them come up in the sky. And if they light it up and light up the sky, you know it's them.
Speaker 2: Do we need to get our callers view on these seven comments?
Speaker 7: Callers, we we've got to through this comics and we're gone playing on this list to what about that?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I want to I think Jimmy wants to say something about it.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, what did you say? One dub at the time? Please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I.
Speaker 15: There's seven comments, and there's seven dwarfs.
Speaker 14: So if no one's named these things yet, I want to name them.
Speaker 1: Heck, we're in the dwarfs. We're not talking chores, we're talking to us.
Speaker 12: Comments, comic strip, comic comic strip, comic strip, talking this stupid list.
Speaker 15: Here every movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 13: The solution we need to send people into outer space with nuclear weapons to blow up the comments.
Speaker 7: Well, they might be this spaceman talk the plants, Bruce Willis. Wait a minute, they're the ones that talked the plants. He's talking to planes. Now wait a minute, now, wait a minute, Jimmy, you've got it long. Not gonna blow them up, Gonna understand him. You see, you got to understand these guys. The half the people do not know how to understand them, especially his side of the story.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's stupid government now that they don't understand us.
Speaker 1: Sing.
Speaker 2: Another doesn't understand this.
Speaker 1: Another understand that all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Sorry again another, what's up?
Speaker 1: That's just saying that?
Speaker 2: What you who's talking to me?
Speaker 3: Chuck? Another another call? Let me tell you you got another caller. But I'm a little suspicious of it, but we got another caller.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jimmy, bring him on and let's see who listen. I have to see who these people are.
Speaker 2: Cut him off if need be.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, hello, Hello, who got here?
Speaker 4: Are you are you? Guys?
Speaker 1: Cut it?
Speaker 2: Cut it, got it? What was that noise?
Speaker 1: And when was that talking?
Speaker 3: Another the same guy called from a different state this time.
Speaker 18: Uh, he's using a v pan or some uncle was just talk and stop with the music, paying box boxing peat sakes, sorry because it's going.
Speaker 1: In my going right out. I'm losing one.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like this is a mixed bag uncle, because it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it is.
Speaker 2: It's good we're getting new calls. It's bad what the calls are. It could be a sign that our reach is extending. We're getting out to more people that didn't know about this. But what they're choosing to do is prank call us with things that might actually like mess us up in the algorithms and stuff. So thanks a lot, your idiot. We're trying to grow the show, not get not sabotage yourself. Mom, come on now, So if you're gonna like.
Speaker 1: We well back to the comics a minute.
Speaker 3: This was told.
Speaker 1: The gun only got me confused with this comics seven comments. Jimmy, what do you think about these comics?
Speaker 2: Wait, we got Jimmy, let's said, I said that, let's go to CA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't. What do you think about these comics?
Speaker 4: The comics?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Haley's not that one this time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, are you saying that they could be aliens because they're moving in different directions and stuff.
Speaker 1: Mike, Mike, that's because I know about that one.
Speaker 4: That's going towards going to go past Jupiter, the AI whatever whatever number, I can't remember what it's called, but that's what everybody's worried about talking about that one, because it's like a gigantic It looks like, give me a gigantic mothership. And and then there's other stuff going on to the satellite that the way out the want to do weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's December of that kind. So let's.
Speaker 4: And I say this everybody at the the world. If there are aliens, they come here, hopefully they can talk to somebody and talk to somebody like me to show, you know, represent humanity the right way, because they have talked to any of our so called leaders on this planet. They're I'll be gonna wipe us all out if they think there were anything like Trump or Biden or Killery or if these people are representing us were doomed. That's why they screw them. So let's just say if this planet this is gonna sting to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's just say there were a lot.
Speaker 4: If you're if we give them up a leader to meet the aliens, I'd rather be putin than anybody else, at least brains and ball, you me, everybody else.
Speaker 5: Leaders.
Speaker 3: Okay, you beat me to the question, because I was going to ask, does anybody have an idea who they would send to go meet the aliens? I was gonna ask Jimmy and Uncle definitely, and then Franz who should we send to go meet the aliens? Since you already answered.
Speaker 2: It, Ken, Trump will want to do it.
Speaker 4: Trumple Mad's demand to do it if he thinks slick con his way as a con man. Okay, to these guys, and they're gonna see right through it. They can destroy us all because I'd rather I'm talking to me, all right.
Speaker 1: One thing about that, if that was if that was.
Speaker 7: Trump moving to him, he'll be saying so crazy stupid things. He'll put him and they'll put him in his spot. That's what it would happen.
Speaker 4: And the rest of us too. I'll go the rest of us too.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. That's why I want to ask.
Speaker 1: Not as bad, not as bad? If we were really listening to him, I forget about that.
Speaker 3: Don't think. Who do you want to send? Who do you want to send there to meet the aliens? Uncle? Answer that, and then I'll ask, gimme after you, who do you want to go badly? Who is that guy that was.
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who is that guy that missus sidekick?
Speaker 2: The guy that talked to him a sidekick? And that Frank she called in?
Speaker 1: You know who?
Speaker 2: Watch it?
Speaker 1: Chuck?
Speaker 2: Our friend Frank is gonna be the Flink.
Speaker 1: I take Flink and ask Flink, I got a flavor for you, favors to you. Could you go see him? He will tell me what's going on.
Speaker 2: He's going to.
Speaker 1: And that's what you wanted to know. That's what cool.
Speaker 3: You'd send your personal friend. You'd send your personal friend to missus sidekicks, friend, Frank, Jimmy, James, Who would you send to go meet the aliens?
Speaker 14: I'm gonna go with my gut here. I think I would send James.
Speaker 6: Carr, Bill Nice, Nice corn Field is he illed? Yeah, no, no, no, I don't think so. He wouldn't make them nervous at all, because I think they might look like him.
Speaker 3: He's definitely like, definitely alien looking, like, Yeah, you might make him comfortable, you know, as long as he doesn't talk too much, he'll be all right, you know. And if and if he does, then they'll just say, oh, they don't have a good language.
Speaker 1: How they'll talk to them?
Speaker 19: You all, you got to understand something. Understand, You're gonna wait, they talk to them. It's not through mouths through the plane. Okay, well, brain or not plane they talk to they talk to them.
Speaker 1: There was this lady on a on a tick tack that talks to them through the plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm not with here was listening to her. I mean, this is you pleak.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I will probably Popper wants to talk to the aliens. The there's a lot of people in that chat that want to actually talk to the aliens.
Speaker 1: Boom uh.
Speaker 2: We're also saying that in the we would rather.
Speaker 4: Have anybody Frank talk to the aliens before I would let any of our politicians.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough to the aliens. You know, I I'm I don't want to nominate myself, but I want I want to be there. But I don't want to be the rep you know, No.
Speaker 1: No, not ever have a ground agg talk to them because they.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got it, we got it. But but but but that's not the questions though the question anyways, Franz, what about you? Who would you send somebody interesting, come on, go ahead.
Speaker 2: To talk to the aliens? Oh? Yeah, I would send uh what not Mark Hoppus. But the other guy from Blank twe eighty two, what's what's the guitar player? The guitar player from Blank twent eighty two. He's gonna talk to the aliens. He's been on this for years. He's known the truth. He wrote songs that played on the radio about it. He's the guy for the job.
Speaker 1: The idiot that crazy song that I don't want you.
Speaker 2: Don't like Blank one a too really.
Speaker 7: Busted eighty two, busted eighty two standing I'm sorry, I mean he's going to day.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm choosing. Uncle, Oh, Tom DeLong, Tom DeLong, He's the guy for the job. Okay, okay, that's just how it is, all right. Tom DeLong fors talk how he's been singing about it for decades, Uncle, he knows.
Speaker 7: And in the plane, not the mouth, in the plane, they talked to him in the Plane's what I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I don't know how his brains wired, but well, that's how they told the aliens. You're talking about, No, no, the any aliens. You're talking about an advanced form of telepathy. But uncle, exactly, they don't speak through speak, not.
Speaker 1: Speak, but they do it through the plane. Okay, that is what I'm trying to explain.
Speaker 2: I think Tom DeLong knows how to do that. I don't.
Speaker 4: I would think so there's no way the politicians would be able to talking the brain.
Speaker 1: No, not even close.
Speaker 7: They'd be doing their mouse, not their bullyings, and and and and they and the and the aliens would be saying.
Speaker 1: To themselves, what the heck is he talking about? He's not the pop posing oh.
Speaker 2: Uncle in the chapter saying no men, somebody says that, and then Popper says he wants to send Paul Giamati to talk to the aliens. That's who would's Paul Giamati that's kind of an interesting joyce. Okay, why not?
Speaker 1: Who would sen? You sind? Chuck? Who are you singing? Said?
Speaker 2: Who you got?
Speaker 3: Chuck?
Speaker 2: Who you got?
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't let to know.
Speaker 3: You really want my answer?
Speaker 1: Well, tell you anybody else us, we'll get it to us.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, I was thinking about this a bit. And the guy I might send, depending is uh the actor who what his name played? Uh? Gary Oldman? I might send Gary Oldman? Carry you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, why is that?
Speaker 3: Because depending on how you look at the guy, you might see him eighty different ways. So I think if they want to look at us in a positive light, they'll see it with Gary Oldman. If not, they won't, But there's nothing we can do about it. I think he's one of those guys with a rubber face sometimes and it works out perfect. And uh, you know either that, Either that or Bill Burr is my definite close second choice, and just because it would be hilarious no matter what happens.
Speaker 1: And then these people, hopefully they come back to what they say.
Speaker 3: Wait, but.
Speaker 1: I'm the paper was saying.
Speaker 7: Talking Tom, Sorry, sorry, joh, what are you saying? I can't hear what he's saying.
Speaker 15: I see what Chuck was saying with the actor, but in that I did, why not send the best?
Speaker 3: We sent Daniel day Lewis, and I don't see, I don't trust him really, Yeah, the guy, the guy who was able to play Lee, Harby Oswald and Commissioner Gordon I could work with. I don't know if I could trust Daniel da Lewis. He seems like one of those guys who was probably very difficult to work with. And uh yeah, so I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just me, you know, but but Bill Burr would be hilarious because I don't think they know what to make of him, and it's not like he's going to get over complicated about things, so you know, immediately.
Speaker 15: Think that we were all hostile. Uh, No one on the eastern side of the country should talk to these peoples. I think a nice persons in the Midwest, I don't know, Kansas or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go up there first.
Speaker 3: Well, then we should send a Canadian. Maybe we should pick a Canadian because.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, Canadian would really get to him, be real to talk to those guys.
Speaker 1: And then they don't have it. They say it to his Paine. But they're saying to him. You see, that's how they operlate creative back from the pane to the pane right, not at to the mount to the bank. I hear you created the bank.
Speaker 3: Creative accident, says Danny DeVito. But you know what, I don't want to send anybody from Jersey, dude. I just don't, not, not when the whole planet is it, you know. Uh no, Danny DeVito, that's creative accidents choice.
Speaker 19: Sorry, Oh the guys, Oh man, hey, taxi man, see man, that's taxi man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in that shot.
Speaker 8: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think we did a pretty good job on my on our list of topics.
Speaker 3: Oh, creative accidents. Second choice is actually Robin you know, Canada Boy or Canada Boy. That might work.
Speaker 2: There we go he's from Canada that yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Goes fact that seeing that question, how is oh Canada Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't heard back yet. I haven't heard back you guys, Well please all right, but we have not.
Speaker 7: Heard I've only gonna listen to him tonight would be able to talk at least.
Speaker 2: I was hoping if he gets better, hopefully he will call in.
Speaker 3: But I have not heard from we also have a caller from Minnesota, but.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, Minnesota is called too mid Aisolduh well no, no, we're run out of time though.
Speaker 2: Aren't we run out of time?
Speaker 3: Well on time, we're almost that. We got like three minutes left. So it's like, shoutout, Well.
Speaker 4: I'm not in Minnesota, I'm down in the bah.
Speaker 1: He's in the Baja. Yeah, yeah, that's Minnesota. Man down and the ball.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, that's a guy we could get to go talk to the Aliens. You just send Jesse even Teruo up there, you know, you see, come on down to the ball down here.
Speaker 1: Come down to the Baja. I just send him too. I don't be myself, Cole.
Speaker 2: Should we do shout outs? All right?
Speaker 1: The first one was Jimmy.
Speaker 2: I think we'll go to Jimmy for the shout out first. Jimmy, shout out to tonight.
Speaker 3: We're going to ignore the last call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we have nobody. Well, no caller stand. The line will take you, but you have to immediately give your shout out and hang out. How's that sound?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: There you go, Liz, Oh, I like that role. Oh that's okay now.
Speaker 2: But Jimmy show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's that's that guy again.
Speaker 2: I think, okay, well let's not even go to it. Then that makes it even easier.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he don't sound like if he doesn't speak pluppily, I can't have him.
Speaker 1: She doesn't, can't.
Speaker 2: Right on the go back to elementary and go back to English.
Speaker 1: Class, English class to inlementary school. All right, So trying to understand the tool.
Speaker 3: Understand Jimmy in order, in order it would be spent ken first because he called first, but we couldn't hear him at first.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: That's what we'll do.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm just saying I'm fortunate to be on here tonight because I had some things going on. I was able to take off work, so I haven't been around and been working because I needed to work because I got things going on and things are gonna settle down. I'll be talking to Chuck again and uh just you know, I'm just glad to be here. And and by the time I finished up, it was like right on time. I started listening to uh you Aaron, and then you know, hoping that uncle will be But I totally missed uh o' kelly the night. Sorry Chuck, But yeah, I was busy doing things, and but I was just glad to at least be on here tonight. Say hid everybody and h no, I'm still around, hanging out, having fun, trying to love much love to all y'all.
Speaker 3: All right, appreciate you calling it, Kat, Thanks for your conca, Thanks for you know, we have a fun show here from eleven to twelve, and I appreciate you joining man. Thank you. So there's there's that, and then we got Jimmy still left.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you up next?
Speaker 17: Lah?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Thanks, So there's a good show.
Speaker 13: Thanks to all the callers except for the fake one who's got again for like a third show, harassed us. You know, O right, let's try full with hurry pull blitt her first time. I'm ever right, gab and speak things like ask for him, don't worry you don't get cheerious and everyone else have a good one, have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: He's absolutely pea. Thank you, Jemmy. Great to have you all right. Uh that was all for colors. Ben, who's the next uncle on the shout out list?
Speaker 1: You don't need one because you haven't talk much.
Speaker 2: I'm strictly knobs. Yeah, so I can't do one. But who who would be after that? Then who's next on the list? I would be all right, who you shout out to?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 7: Mente a shout out to all my listeners and out of town people of course, chucked in hand time to find out who's calling.
Speaker 1: But for that case, whoever you and shout out to all of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then should Chuck to Chuck do a shout out or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah, check.
Speaker 2: He got shucked?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, look, I appreciate all you guys have decided to tune in, and if you're catching the podcast, that's great. But we do this live every Friday, and the Uncle Show goes from eleven to twelve eastern uh, Friday night, but the age of transitions ten to eleven. I do my call in show too for two hours before that, so you know, we appreciate you guys who participated, and if anybody donated, I haven't seen it yet, but if you did, massive shout out and much thanks to you. I appreciate you, and believe me, you're you're keeping me alive here, So thank you, and thanks Aaron, Thanks Uncle, and that's it. I'm just feeling thankful right now. And it's another week man and I appreciate it. Cool, all right, thank you, Chuck. It's well for doing the producing duties.
Speaker 1: Any any out of town is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, I'm sure we did. But let's make sure people know social media at Uncle podcast you can tic TAC, YouTube x, Twitch, kick rumble if you're not following us due on all those Uncle theepodcast dot com is the website. Thank you for listening to the actual podcast here. That's it, Uncle, Can I just bring us home? Well three and eighty.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, I was just gonna get I know, Uncle wants the out of town or so really quickly. We got one one in Australia, three in Canada, and one in Germany. So that's you're outside the country USA people, and Aaron right here on my stream, we got more than ten listeners, so just letting you know when we made that ten listener comment earlier. Yeah, you you guys are pulling more than ten. I don't know if I am anymore, but you guys do. So there you go. Ten.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's the at Uncle podcast social media working. Uncle.
Speaker 1: Maybe the social media is finally working. What's really pulling it? I gotta tell you what really pulling it? What's that my tiktac.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: That's what's really pulling it, thank you, course, is that you gotta give it turn. They will get on there.
Speaker 7: And this day he of course he's in a who he training, hold on, hold on, take its slow, and they'll be.
Speaker 2: On too many knobs of caholled too many times.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's not man too little time, lean little time in.
Speaker 7: Republics to so many knobs of all time that oh h, there's my show heart three hundred and eighty two h