Speaker 1: Oh it's time for this.
Speaker 2: A sucks song, and that's that technical therefore it obviously it sucks.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of following up some stories that we might have neglected over the past few days or didn't finish up on our friend in the Morning's Woody is a lifelong Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so yesterday I was just do the show recap.
Speaker 4: I sent him kind of what we kept popping on our show, and then.
Speaker 1: He said, he sent you a picture of Franco Harris. No, he didn't, but.
Speaker 3: I asked him, what do you think about the George Pickens thing? And here's what he said, You can have him. I'm over all the problem child players we've had over the last ten years. I'm hoping this is a new era for the Steelers of not putting up with that diva childish bs. It's a distraction. George is super talented, fun to watch and has incredible potential, but that's if he can mature as a man and stop being such a little bitch all the time.
Speaker 5: That's Woody from the Morning Show here on ninety seven to one the Eagle. So why do he's sounded like a sixty year old white.
Speaker 4: Guy he's got session. Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, man, my dad's friends just called in.
Speaker 4: How simple did you like? The trader? Not would have been fine? No, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: It's frustrating when you have a player on your team that you feel like is causing more problems than helping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when it's maybe even worse when they're kind of really good. And I really expect the Steelers to start a new era with Mike Tomlin as their coach, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's uh, this whole thing is is really set up perfect for the Cowboys. Problem child style diva receiver who creates all sorts of issues, has to be on his best behavior. It's a contract year. The only way this goes south is if he's not getting the ball and he feels like it's costing him his personal money, and then he sabotages and torpedoes the team. Yeah, but at that point they could just cut him if they wanted to. Yeah, but then they won't get the pen story pick for the rental. But I can deactivate him. It's still worth it, you know, It's still worth it to me to go for it, because it changes your whole offense. So I love it, but it's going to be entertaining. He's going to be a lot to deal with.
Speaker 3: This is less risky than giving up a first round pick for Amriy Cooper, which you did back in the day, right, and then you know signing Amari Cooper.
Speaker 5: And I haven't I haven't given up on Mingo.
Speaker 3: But George Pickens is such an upgrade over a Mariy Cooper or Tyler Lockett or Jerry Judy or Courtland Sutton or whoever heze. Yeah, he's such an upgrade over any of those guys.
Speaker 4: You'll take it.
Speaker 3: Talking about ring In so rich worth it. But always good to get the insight from the other side. Yeah, and from the other part what Mena said, it happened. I don't think Minas as Steelers fan, don't really know. Didn't ask what he gets the emails. So there we go. Space Probe, the Cosmos four eighty two spacecraft that we told you about a week ago when we were doing the show live at Fortunate Son in Garland.
Speaker 1: All the trash hurling back.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of space trash going on because of Russian This thing was launched in nineteen seventy two. They create a space Probe with the intention of checking out Venus, because that's.
Speaker 5: A great name for a all scent punk rock band.
Speaker 1: Space trash, space.
Speaker 2: Trash, I think can say space probe, space Probe have like a scientist in an astronut uniform putting on a rubber glove.
Speaker 4: Pretty metal.
Speaker 3: Here's the latest estimation, and I've been looking at a couple of YouTube trackers of when this thing is gonna gonna fall. It's gonna fall sometime. The latest estimation is at twelve fifty four Central time tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stay up and watch it.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this the same one where it's uh, it can handle really hot environments because of Venus, right, and so it's gonna make it through our atmosphere. That's fine, that's the thought, And that's kind of a part of the concern is that if it will make it won't like disintegratee on its way down.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun. Oh this is this is warm. Also, it could have been made really shoddily in the nineteen seventies. Yeah, let me have it.
Speaker 5: Isn't the real lead here that KT somehow has time to watch various space trackers on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I just took a few minutes out of my day, so aside, and there you go.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of models.
Speaker 4: He doesn't sleep much.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got that thing.
Speaker 5: Do you google Space Tracker YouTube and just see what channels pop up?
Speaker 1: Or how do you get there?
Speaker 4: I knew the name.
Speaker 3: Of it because we discussed it last week, so I just typed in Cosmos and once you type in the word Cosmos, Cosmos forty two tracker, there's like five or six live YouTube streams streams of it. Right now, it's just Russian guys going, we don't know what will happened. They don't you know, there aren't in English, and they're asking for donations in the super chat.
Speaker 5: Serious, why wouldn't they Why wouldn't they just speak Russian? Why would they speak English with a Russian accent like it's a fake foreign movie.
Speaker 3: Well if they got all kinds of languages coming to them in their chatbot, they're trying to play the different cult because they would sometimes slip into Russian, but then they'd go back into English.
Speaker 1: It's really crazy because there's too much inside baseball.
Speaker 4: Dude, you'll want to hear something. It's kind of crazy. Now we have time, all right, I feel time.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if you promised that it's gonna be worth our time.
Speaker 4: Why didn't I promise?
Speaker 2: It's the five o'clock out is counting on you right now here he is, and the time as well.
Speaker 1: Actually, during the last stream up, the guy from Burry the timing forecast. Oh, they got a little bed of music.
Speaker 4: It's been like this all day.
Speaker 1: I'd love that you know this is in the world. One more les. You gotta have someone in your crew that this is in the world. Badass Kevin.
Speaker 3: Some one of the comments just said, oh look out Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: So there's not a day that doesn't go by that someone doesn't issue that warning somewhere in the world.
Speaker 4: This al right be a problem.
Speaker 1: There you have it.
Speaker 2: That's the suck Zone show. Sucks Man comeing up next. It's the Wayback Machine. Where are you gonna take us here?
Speaker 1: KT?
Speaker 3: Well, Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, and who better than Bend and Skin to give a great Mother's Day tribute.
Speaker 4: That's next.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Before we get to that, I want to talk about Orchard. I'm worried about this. In three minutes,