Speaker 1: I almost bout a bunch of legos just now, hopefully ready because it's set up where it's about to get weird. Be prepared for it to get weird. Thinks you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird.
Speaker 1: Let's get it?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: Where? Get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 3: I'm ready listening, alady, I say, listening to the hundred and ninety eight Wow episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 2: My name is Hoddie. Every week come together, give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, all around in between the up and downs and urinus in the internets, Let's have you good to give you a good old time. You know, it's it's Halloween, spooky season. Maybe you're scared of drive in the dark. That's okay, We're here to entertain you. No, it's not ghost talking in the back of your card. It's your two friends, Hoodie and Eric.
Speaker 1: Man, you really thought about doing that one? Huh oh? Yeah, I've been playing that one for a while.
Speaker 2: It's like I do the same intro every time and I just speel it up for whatever we can.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Creeping, a bong, piping a pancake.
Speaker 1: Powers member agree to do that movie because it was the biggest thing in the world at the.
Speaker 2: Time she was on. But she wasn't like big big right when shoes on the right.
Speaker 1: No, she was big big. When would you.
Speaker 2: Say Beyonce became big big? I would say single ladies, But that's what she took over.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, okay, right or no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You tell me you've been around. What does that mean You've been here for her whole journey? Wow, that's right.
Speaker 1: You love calling me old.
Speaker 2: I didn't call you old at all. You old because you call me old all the time about this you do anyway, thank you for making time for the podcast. Thought you were going to make it in time from South Carolina, but you made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had a great time this past weekend in South Cakilaki. It is a lot of fun going down there to see them, best friend Blake and his family.
Speaker 2: On the flight down, did you I upgraded BRUH first class? An American is worth it. It was like an hour and a half flight ish hour ish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was eighty ninety eighty one dollars upgrade down. It was one hundred dollars to upgrade back up. But I didn't do it, and I should have because I am a little spoiled.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie. It's worth drink some Champis. No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that you actually is free. I thought it was like, oh yeah or whatever.
Speaker 2: As soon as you get it, if your first class on anything, as soon as you get in there, get a drink, right. I didn't realize they get like three drinks and by the time they actually pour it, if you drink them, bruh.
Speaker 1: And they give you double ups on those joints.
Speaker 2: They make them strong, like here's a little of spread.
Speaker 1: They really told me. They give you the little airplane bottles and they give you like ten of them. They'll just give you two. They gave me a lot. I was like, okay, okay, my girlfriend, But but yeah, South Carolina was great. North Carolina's great, great time down there. I love it. I wouldn't move down there in a heartbeat. You rented a car, rented a car upgraded to a full sized suv.
Speaker 2: And you want to TESTI a Rivian.
Speaker 1: They don't have those. Oh okay, if they did, it would have got one. But I got a grand jeep jeep grand wagon ear sure, Holy mother, that thing was huge. But it was Blake's whole family and me, so six people, so we need a room. So it was a lot of fun. I loved it. And I don't know if I'm gonna I don't know if I'm wanna put a carousel of photos up or not. Its street, yeah, because there's a great one of me and Blakie, and I don't know if the world just see it must be put on your story intox kidd.
Speaker 2: Again if you only wanted it up for twenty four hours. But it's a lie because it's in your archive for forever. Yeah, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 1: Just like Snapchat doesn't disappear for twenty four hours. It's in your archive for ever. There's an archive on Snapchat, there's an archive for everything. Yeah, it's all back back door action. They have everything.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, they do take in a backdoor action. You went whitewater rafting.
Speaker 1: I did not go whitewater rafting. I went to a thing where they build people could come and build their own rafts and go down the United.
Speaker 2: States, like the red Bull thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, that's what I was trying to say. And it's This is the United States Whitewater Rafting Facility for the United States Olympic team in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful and it has Do you guys want to participate? No, they didn't have walks or whatever.
Speaker 1: Build a boat? And what did we see? Hold on, I have the pictures. We saw a group that was a band. We saw a W W E boat that they try to make a cow and then it was like one side was a car, a balloon pop from a carnival. On the other side of something else. But the fat guy was in the back. A boat was tipped up too high because there was too much weight in the back. They didn't counterbalance the weight. And uh, it was a lot of fun and I loved it and I had a great time. Yeah, I don't know if I want to put this on the social media.
Speaker 2: It's being a little It's okay with Blake, but you it's.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Fun guys hitting real hard, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 2: Fun guy over there?
Speaker 1: Fun guy? We were having great time.
Speaker 2: Was that a movie theater?
Speaker 1: No, there was a bar that they made a beetle juice speakasy and then they had all these giant animatronicas. Everywhere we went in the neighborhood, people decorated hardcore for Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's cool where more and I live, that neighborhood really goes out for Halloween. Which is not our apartment, but like it's actual like houses. But where we lived before, you wouldn't see anything because it was kind of suburbs. But as most of the people not decorating, but people go in, I feel like I'm in Halloween town or like you know when you watch like those nineties Halloween movies where it's like perfect fall, fulliage, everything's cradd nice. It feels like that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of full fullid, she liked people got stuck in Maine, that we're going to take pictures of full foliage.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, a whole rack ofheads because I have highway.
Speaker 1: No, they were go hiking and they got stuck hiking because there's too many people and they couldn't figure out. They realized, yeah, they couldn't, and the didn't realize how cold it is up in Maine in this time of the year. It's actually a lot colder because the Windshill and you're up elevation wise?
Speaker 2: Is that where Sleepy Hollow is? Okay, I saw a story of or wherever Sleepy Hollow is too. They are experiencing like a boom and tourism, and like the residents were like, yeah, we couldn't call nine one one one one couldn't get out. It's Halloween tourism. Baby.
Speaker 1: Well, Sleepy Hollow, I think is one of the best.
Speaker 2: I think if you're doing Salem, I know I've heard is very like cool but also a little overrated because it's too packed at times. Yeah, but when I lived on the West coast, Forks, Washington is an actual city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was her Twilight.
Speaker 2: No, but also it was the filming location of how Halloween Town.
Speaker 1: Never saw it too old for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a good movie for you to watch with Max.
Speaker 1: No, it's on Disney. Plus we're watching Wolverine and Deadpool.
Speaker 2: Bro. All right, well it's Halloween time. Maybe you want watch Halloween movies.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you. Well, well, I did put I did turn on my Halloween lights. Some of them do work, some don't work because I left him outside and I put on our Halloween door. Knocker. But I haven't gotten the rest of the Halloween stuff out because I'm like, Eh, yeah, do I really need it in our little development.
Speaker 2: You do gotta be that it be the cool house, you know, Marty, the one that's got the knocker on. My knockers are cool. The knockers are Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, we don't have to go into this, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna probe you with a question.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: What couples costume do you want to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet?
Speaker 2: Are you going to the follow ups? Are going to do one this year?
Speaker 1: Talk to the new to early new lady friend partner girlfriend? Would you want to call her yet? I don't know. We'll see, we'll see it.
Speaker 2: Lady, she's not mental, Lady, she is the woman. I know. We say lady of the night here a lot on this podcast. But gentle lady, a gentlewoman.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think I think, yeah, we're about to give the GF title and no, but we are going to do this weekend. We're just getting to the pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Where you're going?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think I condered into going to the one in Frederick Summers Summer's Farm.
Speaker 2: Going to Cocks Farm, virgin Actually I went to that one.
Speaker 1: It's not bad, very far.
Speaker 2: Very busy this time of year, and it's that surge pricing.
Speaker 1: Do they really? Oh god, it's good. I went and his mom when Max was like a year. It wasn't bad. But they one of Frederick. I like a lot because they've got a blob. They've got a place to pet goats, you know, the big blob things kids jump on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They call a blob too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's on the ground, I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They have a rope swing they have amazed that's actually pretty intense. And then they got, of course pumpkins. Of course, of course one does. Is it too late to pick a pumpkin though?
Speaker 2: Because nah, because you can just keep it through Thanksgiving. They're leaving the front because I think the whole point, remember is this is more of an American thing. I feel like, you get the pumpkin, you keep it Thanksgiving, then you use the pumpkin guts for your pumpkin pie.
Speaker 1: Uh. This guy right here does not like bump get pie, does not like pumpkins.
Speaker 2: That's all right. I feel like I was good. I love pumpkin flavored things, but pumpkin pie, I'm like, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Did you see the place in fred in Virginia? Oh my god, I just found the TikTok hold on. I sent it to my my lady friend, but didn't send it to me. No, I didn't send it to you. It's a Bobby's, Bobby's Bagel cafe and resting.
Speaker 2: I think the whole pumpkin thing. Yeah, the whole pumpkin Yeah. Yeah, it's tourism bageling, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right. Should we reach out and be like, yeah, we want some baggels?
Speaker 2: You should? You should?
Speaker 1: I should should have.
Speaker 2: It's got maybe two weeks left and they won't be making those anymore. Well, if you don't hear me for the next five minutes, I'm trying to get some pumpkin bag bagels. But all right, so maybe on the couple's costume. Okay, you are working on Hallow weekend? Yeah, and Sauce and I have this annual tradition that really started and it's just been our tradition. On Halloween. We always say we're going to do the Halloween Crawl, but then we just stay at public. Can we do that? Again this year, daddy.
Speaker 1: Of course you guys can do that good.
Speaker 2: I mean, save it us at the table. Why would not have a public air? Get you a pretzel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretzel it up? Baby old day? Oh my found the instagramm. Yeah, of course you guys.
Speaker 2: Can be funny too, So more More and I in the Skelley family are notoriously the ones that go all out for Halloween with are costuming. At least turns out Tommy Moore's brother his girlfriend also in halle. I'm like, oh, we got some competition. We got out do the competition this year, you know really yeah, usually it's pretty easy, but now nope, got some competition.
Speaker 1: Now, sorry, we're another one of these weird phone calls.
Speaker 2: Of like they can't they come and get you?
Speaker 1: Uh so what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: What they're doing as far as I know is what they said. Magician in a Rabbit. But like it's funny because we're all sharing the same Amazon account, so we're gonna see what everyone's buying. And it's like, oh, that's actually a pretty cool cush you got the cool cus we're doing Team Rocket from Pokemon.
Speaker 1: How did you get her to do that?
Speaker 2: That guy so well she's not doing like that weird curly right because that's impossible gravity. But yeah, I'm getting a purple You got the suits? Well, no, so we're making it because like the suits, you can buy them off Amazon, but they're like from Amazon Japan and you're like, oh, the size I'm going to order, I doubt that's gonna be the size that fits and or arise, right, so we're kind of piecemeiling. Really we're just getting like, uh sweaters and then we're just crop topping them in white pants.
Speaker 1: And then you can put an R on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We ordered a dcal off Etsy, which I was I was worried at first. I was like, oh, like I got recommended from TikTok this thing. It was the top searched team Rocket logo on ITTs. He was like, all right, we did it, So I'm excited. Went awake for the first time for alloans.
Speaker 1: Did you were last year? Weren't you sweating balls last No?
Speaker 2: I was rat two week costume and sweating balls. You were the chip that was a rat, that's right, and the full furry not furry but like fur costume and more as I wanted more. At one point I wanted to be Donkey and Dragon from Shrek, and I was like, yeah, I guess what. The donkey costume is the same thing as the as the rat at two week costume. Really a full just animal costume. Not sweating again like that.
Speaker 1: No, you shouldn't swim to breathe.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to look to see if I have photos from last year of us together at Public. I feel like I do. Don't think you wasn't.
Speaker 2: I you had Max that weekend?
Speaker 1: No, because we did go to the hockey game. No, I definitely didn't have Max. Yeah. Look see because we all were at Public last year. Look, because there's John you last year. Nothing nothing else was.
Speaker 2: I was rk here no more I know, and we still the classes from Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I was, yeah, I don't remember what happened there.
Speaker 2: That's not good. That's some leaves.
Speaker 1: That's the nail my tire.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you park in DC on Halloween and Mariola Yeah, and then oh yeah, there are condiments. Yes, dude, I can't wait. I can't wait to see your captain hook. It's gonna be so good. I don't know how I got relegated to Rufio. I didn't have any say in that I want to. I was like, I want to be SMI if Eric's hook, I'm obviously schmis the easy damn costume. It's a red bandana of a pirate.
Speaker 1: I ordered Max's Deadpool costume from a place in China and it has not come in yet.
Speaker 2: So do not order a Party City or whatever. They don't have Deadpool. Oh, because Spirit Halloween does. That's why. No, which is weird. That's a license. It's not a Spirit Halloween more than I just went. It was that Spirit Halloween. Which Spirit Halloween? Where still one in Virginia? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What can I order online?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I mean, do you need me to go to Spirit Halloween today and get it? Because I can? Yeah, No, tell me a size. I'll go see if they have small kids? Are small kids? I don't know what it is, but.
Speaker 1: They don't have they don't have kids.
Speaker 2: They totally had they had the adult one. At least I assume they have the kid one unless it's sold out. Obviously, folloween Costumes dot Com where it took me to. That's okay website. They're okay, Yeah, that's where I got my That's why I got right of to me last year, and fun dot com is also they have They have a team rocket one too, but it's a little tight. The costume I didn't mention checked a little tight. Little only go as a large does not go to the extra. I need the extra please all right? Cool? So Halloween plans are set. I will spread the word. Don'ts inviting crowd controller this year.
Speaker 1: Everyone's adviting everyone's idiot, come on out and have fun party made us on the rooftop.
Speaker 2: Get pretzel if you get there on time.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get there late.
Speaker 2: Pretzel for you. I gotta get one for your wife loves pretzel and that's how that's how she knows you care for her. You got the pretzel for uh oh, she's like, oh, Eric didn't give you a pretzel, must not like me right now? So that she can eat there, or pizza and the cheese sticks. There's a lot you can eat there.
Speaker 1: That's your wife, soone to make it feel special exactly, I just want.
Speaker 2: To make curt Speaking of special, we might have a haunted poster. We are haunted painting. We thrifted at the thirst story last weekend. By the way, this is all stayed in the spooky frame of minds. That's why. So we got this. We went to the third Store. We've been going in. Our air is pretty good, like thirst store finds. Like I found, like the art of a Batman book that's like forty five bucks, was on sale for two bucks at the Third Store.
Speaker 1: What's the art of the bag?
Speaker 2: It's like you know those art books that's like all the concept art of like how the movie is made. And I'm like, and it looks great, it's perfect. And then I found the fourth the the Iron Wing books, those dragon books that are popular now, the fantasy ones. No, Fourth Wing, that's what's Nope, Iron Flame, Okay, nope. But we found this big ass painting. I think it's probably as big as this Pokemon poster that's in my current studio, so about like four feet.
Speaker 1: Someone took a picture of yesterday and posted on their social media.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there, sure, that's why we kept it up. That's why I'm like, oh, they're in my studio.
Speaker 1: That they didn't tag you to be like, oh, hey.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's why are we gonna take it down? Over or no?
Speaker 2: I think until it free. I mean part of it's starting to fall off. So once it falls because.
Speaker 1: The person that put it together didn't realize it should tape it. Now that it's all that way, it's easier to stay up. No, it's good, it's got the p No, but tape it too now.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need to tape it.
Speaker 1: You need to take it.
Speaker 2: He's up, she's up, and it's stuff got you. But this it's like a painting. I don't know if it's painting AirPrint, but it's like a nineteen twenty es pro ambition. It's got like three guys that are smuggling beer, and there's a woman like singing, which is kind of cool. Women singing we play in our living room. But I got scared by it this morning. Why because I looked at it. I was like, Oh, these humans in my house. And you never know what the Thirst Store or something haunted or not.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't know. You definitely don't hasbro selling. I need to go to the Thirst store and check out what they have for toys.
Speaker 2: Depends for yourself or from accident for me?
Speaker 1: Vintage stuff? No, is it more antique?
Speaker 2: That's more antique? Go to where I go? I remember that shopping Louisville. Man, what a time?
Speaker 1: Which one went to like three different ones.
Speaker 2: We went to the one that had all the mega the mega cases everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that one was down.
Speaker 2: Shit, I wish we had that here. We don't, We don't, we should, we definitely know, but we do have here in the d m V.
Speaker 1: Is this Billy D Williamson that almost stole from a place in South Carolina?
Speaker 2: Oh, could you have bought that?
Speaker 1: I was about to borrow.
Speaker 2: I would have paid you money for that. Give you bought that? What is it? Cold?
Speaker 1: Forty five is a moment?
Speaker 2: What do you think? That poster is a poster?
Speaker 1: What is it? It's a it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Like a cardboard cutout.
Speaker 1: It's a sign.
Speaker 2: Oh it lights up, it lights up?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I sent it to one of the GM's a public and they're like how much. I'm like, I don't know. It's someone sent that to me.
Speaker 2: I would have paid you on spot that modrate there.
Speaker 1: I would have bought it for the bar.
Speaker 2: Three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Your wife would have killed you.
Speaker 2: No, she was like, it's Billy D. It's okay. You knows who Billy D. Williams is. Lendo lendo. Then what do I hear? It is it's Lando time or something where we read real connections from Washington, d C, Craig glit dot or slash am I and where we now have the habit before we work a medium with who is freaking at DC? Maryland, Virginia? But now we throw a little cognizant into it too. Is it's cura, it's misconnection roulette where instead of Hoodie preparing the stories for Eric to read because he thinks it's funny, he just lets Eric pick a random and see if they're actually good stories or not and bet in fifty to fifty here.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know what I'm not bad?
Speaker 2: Ooh okay one thirty am.
Speaker 1: Can't sleep anyone else.
Speaker 2: Up Temple Hills anyone.
Speaker 1: Else besides me? Great way to make new friends tonight you saw Hillcrest Heights.
Speaker 2: All right, go to another next one. Let's go for Are you out there Guardenia girl? Ohect this is in Cathedral Heights, Baltimore or not DC? I'm I'm married you yeah? Okay? We connected me of the personals back during the heyday, I was looking for a woman with a certain physical characteristic. Can you responded we chat to for abid and contemplate a meeting, but never did. At some point I offended you and we ceased communicating. For a while. We reconnected, but at some point I lost your email address and could not remember it. You live in an apartment and when sconsin ave near the cathedral? Are you still out there? Kind of creepy? You know where she lives.
Speaker 1: She probably found a boyfriend. Kensington Music Festival.
Speaker 2: All right, ken did music festival.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you were with friends, but you looked amazing. Man, If I get another dutter, I'm gonna be so many wrestling Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got looking for a man or woman to wrestle or do jiu jitsu with. I have no experience in wrestling. Mail here, let me know. I wonder why Virginia over That is the rich area. That's where you hear Scott's run. That's where all the rich houses are. So you probably got a gym or two or some creeping things in their house.
Speaker 1: Let's let you know if that, Oh, oh, still need your help jump start in my car this weekend? Man, you were gonna come by and jump start my car for me? If I need to buy a new battery. Where are you Temple Hills?
Speaker 2: Another Hillcrest Heights?
Speaker 1: What the flip man?
Speaker 2: I could do that one?
Speaker 1: I would misdo that one?
Speaker 2: Comples time? All right, Hello, looking for open minded couple for adult play? Guy here? Where are you? A lady looking to play? Reach out in Hobridge?
Speaker 1: All right? What was the other one we wanted to look at? Missing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Dmv Ooh.
Speaker 1: Ladies, has it been a while? Are you in need of help.
Speaker 2: Achieving the big?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, I'm here to help experience. Attractive white male will help you get what you deserve. We all need one or multiple, right, I've helped all kinds of women. Don't delay. Let's get started today about me six foot eight five, blonde, blue eyes. You won't be disappointed. Please get in touch to learn more. The big old, big old baby right American Legion Bridge. So it's close, had fair enough? Anyone? Y?
Speaker 2: Good? There? Uh? And let's go with my final one. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. I was in a green chuck and you turned the corner. You had a pink dress and gray sweat tights. Oh my goodness. It was on holebrooke, the very corner, the very corner. Contact me it's a capital. That's why I read it.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you want want more of you? Good? Uh?
Speaker 1: Indian restaurant? No, Kine, are you still around?
Speaker 2: Where is that? Okay? Cat, you're still around.
Speaker 1: Katie's still around? Miss you. We used to meet when you were renting basements. I used to bring you flowers waiting for your reply in Rockville.
Speaker 2: Still got the flowers, though, got them flowers. I got them flowers.
Speaker 1: I buy my cheek of flowers. She loves them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who told you to do that? This guy? You're welcome male etiquette.
Speaker 1: You're wealthy and.
Speaker 2: What's also male Etiqutt's other name one Andrew Hoodie on social media is with a Y. You can also follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c k V. I'm the King of transitions. Thank you?
Speaker 1: No what?
Speaker 2: I set myself up and executed.
Speaker 1: Nut him down? Oh that's right?
Speaker 2: No, all right, Eric's back. Y'all. Eric is back. Watch out, he's on the prow.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm in my age.
Speaker 4: Let me happy, hello, let me live free? Okay, the free die hard this relationship? Right, God, have a great week. I always remember it's okay. To be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,