Speaker 1: Bill following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Scientific director at Invite Health. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. I am over the moon excited that the Olympics have started. I watched the opening ceremony yesterday. Quite a bit of rain, but quite interesting having everybody on the boats, and.
Speaker 4: That river looked like it was a little uh, there was quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Of rapids going on, So I'm a bad for some of the countries that were put into these smaller boats. I was like, oh goodness, they're going to have some sea legs by the time they get off of those boats. But how interesting. What an interesting opening ceremony to an Olympic, Just very unique. So I'm really excited because I absolutely love the Olympics. I love the Summer Olympics. Of course I love the Winter Olympics, so I will be binge watching as many events as I possibly can, and there's some new things in the Olympics this time, so I'm just I'm very, very excited, and I think that that brings out a lot of you know, pride and you know, your your patriotism comes out.
Speaker 5: But I also like to hear about the.
Speaker 3: Stories from some of the athletes from other countries too.
Speaker 4: So I'm just really just pumped up.
Speaker 3: For today and you know, the kickoff to the Olympics. I know some of the stuff started a little earlier in the week. So it's been a wonderful transition for me because wrapping up with the Tour de France last weekend and now transitioning right on in to this week with the Olympics. So kudos to to all of the Olympians that made their way those dreams coming true and.
Speaker 5: Hopefully, uh we do good.
Speaker 3: It's always interesting in the pool though, just that rivalry between the US and the and the Australian So I know that they already had their their relay qualifiers this morning and it looks like we were just slightly behind the Aussies. So we'll see how how things play out with that. But in any event, I have health and nutrition to speak with you today about.
Speaker 5: I'm going to zero in on.
Speaker 3: A problem that exists for so many Americans, and this is having one or both having high blood pressure or blood sugar ish shoes. So when you look at the comorbidity having a dual diagnosis of both hypertension and having type two diabetes, it's very high.
Speaker 5: Usually the two go.
Speaker 4: Hand in hand.
Speaker 5: If you have someone.
Speaker 3: Who has diabetes, the likelihood that they also are dealing with hypertension is quite high. It's roughly about seventy five percent of those who have high blood pressure also have type two diabetes and diabetics clearly, you know seventy five percent of diabetics are going to have that comorbid hypertension. The reason why I want to talk about this is because number one, it's a huge problem for so many individuals. And maybe it's not affecting you personally, which wonderful if that is the case, but you likely know someone a you know, relative, a coworker, close friend, and so I think that the information that I talk about today is relevant and makes an impact for so many folks, because when you're looking at ways to manage these different conditions and diabetes, you have a little bit easier path i would say, to being able to manage that, whereas hypertension, on the other hand, this can be a little bit harder. And the reason why is because when you're looking at high blood pressure and the true root underlying cause, this can be a difficult thing to really pinpoint. There's a lot of structural components that we can look at. We can look at the weakening of the blood vessels. We could look at an inadequate release of nitric oxide for example. We can look at inadequate or insufficient intake of magnesium just from your diet. That can be driving the pathology of hypertension as well as diabetes. So trying to get a good hold on both of these comes down to a lot of lifestyle modifications, and unfortunately, in the traditional medical arena it's usually just we just turned to pharmaceutical drugs, and sometimes it is warranted. Clearly, you don't want someone who has extreme hypertension trying to, you know, just handle it on their own. Clearly, you're gonna need a medication because you don't want to run the risk of you know, having a stroke, for example. But there are a lot of different things that we can do as far as our diet stress management techniques that can get us into a better setting. One could say, to not only improve upon the way in which our body is regulating blood sugar levels, but also blood pressure. So I have different products today that are very much so geared towards those concerns. Now, keep in mind, the products that I talk about today are not specifically just for supporting healthy blood pressure or supporting healthy blood sugar. They have so many different, multiple benefits outside of just looking at you know, regulating blood sugar levels and regulating blood pressure. This is why I enjoy talking about these different formulations because when you start to break down the science and you're looking at a formulation that has a blend of different herbal extracts and plant extracts and minerals for example, antioxidants, and you say, oh, okay, well, yeah, this makes a lot of sense why this would be beneficial if I do have a tendency to have high blood pressure. But at the same time, oh wow, this is also really good for brain connectivity and for the way that my brain is aging for focus and attention and memory.
Speaker 4: So this is what's always so much.
Speaker 3: Fun on our end here at Invite Health is to talk about these nutrients in that setting. Because let's just say, if I stayed in the world of traditional medicine, if that would have been my journey. While I did go to medical school, I decided not so much for me. However, I didn't find that out until I was like a third year medical student. But this is one of those things where you would a high blood pressure medication have a side benefit of oh wow, this is really great for your liver, and this is really great for your brain. No, we know that with the synthetic pharmaceutical agents there are so many side effects that we have to contend with. And you see it time after time where someone is put on a medication for said reason and whila, a side effect begins to occur. So instead of removing someone from that medication, they usually will just add an additional medication to try to counteract the side effect. So it doesn't make a lot of sense if.
Speaker 5: You really look at it that way. This is why.
Speaker 3: Looking at things from nature, looking at having adequate exposure to your natural antioxidants, to your vitamins to your minerals. How beneficial this actually is in the big picture for not only cardiovascular health, but for overall systemic health. And so breaking down many of these different formulations today, I'm gonna highlight that I'm going to talk about why it is that if we are taking a product like Shila Gee, which is our newest antioxidant that we have in our product line, why Sheila Gee, this powerhouse naturally occurring antioxidant, why it does so much for not only healthy hormone balance. So if you have concerns with low testosterone, for example, we've seen the clinical research trials where Sheila Ge can help to promote healthy testosterone balance and Dhea dha we know is so important for maintaining our muscle mass. But then we also say, what else is sheila Gi doing And we can see how through its mineral action all these natural trace minerals, how that promotes a healthy blood sugar response, and how that promotes a healthy blood pressure response in the body. So this is the fascinating side of what I get to do each and every single day, is going through and reading all of these different clinical trials and understanding the real mechanism of how these nutrients are working. So when you look at the effects of shila G when it comes to heart function, it's really incredibly impressive. And in the Journal of ri Euvetic and Integrative Medicine they go into details and this is not a new study. This was actually a study that was published.
Speaker 5: Back in twenty twelve, and.
Speaker 3: They talk about how it is that that blend of trace minerals and the powerful amount of natural fulvic acid.
Speaker 5: So that's the power.
Speaker 3: Punch of our sila G. So our Sila G product is called shila G fifty max. What that fifty in the name stands for is the fulvic acid, so it's got this really high amount of fulvic acid.
Speaker 5: Now, keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Not all shila GE products on the market are made the same and source the same with the same care and potency to which we provide in our formulation because we want to understand how it is that that Shilagi can activate all of these different cellular functions. But through understanding that activation, we have to recognize that the source of that shilogy in the power of that fulvioc acid has to be at this maxed out level. Hence, this is why we have our SHEILOG fifty max now in our product line, so many different utilizations for shila G. Now, when you start to break it down for cardiovascular health, one of the really interesting tie ins to this is we can look at how it works for collagen synthesis. And you may be pausing right now and saying, what the heck does collagen have anything to do with my blood pressure? Well, if we look at the actual makeup of blood vessels, collagen.
Speaker 5: Is the key component to this.
Speaker 3: So if we are supplementing with that sila G fifty max, not only do we get this wonderful exposure to these trace minerals that can help our body with natural nitric oxide release, So hence we get better vasodilation or the opening up of the blood vessels. So the more open the blood vessels are, the better blood flow you actually get through your blood vessels. So this is another reason why shila G has been studied in the setting even of sexual performance, because through that activation of nitric oxide. So we look and we say, well, if we have an integral breakdown of our blood vessels, this can be a causative reason. And remember I said with high blood pressure sometimes it's difficult to pinpoint the exact reason why someone is struggling with hypertension. But we have to always look at vascular integrity. So if the blood vessels themselves become damaged over time, and perhaps that's because they've been vasoconstricted, they're very tight. So you have this force of blood trying to make its way through those tightened up vessels, that's going to damage the collagen.
Speaker 5: So taking Shila G.
Speaker 3: Which we know helps to promote natural collagen synthesis, this is one of those ways to which Shila Gi helps to stabilize the vascular lining and hence we get improvement of overall blood pressure. So I'm going to talk a little bit more about all of the many ways that the Shila G fifty nCX can enhance your health. But I'm looking at the clock and I realize I definitely need to squeeze in a quick break, So stick around with me. You are listening to Invite Health Radio and I will be right back. Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Don't wait, call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings, Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait, call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today.
Speaker 6: In store or by phone. We are here to help.
Speaker 3: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invite health dot com and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams talking about Shila Gee and the power of Shila Gi. Understanding how it helps with the collagen synthesis. And now we're going in and we have this wonderful repair mechanism for the actual blood vessel linings themselves, which is key to regulating blood pressure. We also know, and this is where this tie in effect comes from. Because remember, we got seventy five percent of people who you know, have this comorbid condition of both hypertension and diabetes. And it doesn't have to be you know, oh, yes, I'm a Type two diabetic, but I can be hypertensive and be a pre diabetic, and we definitely don't want to be marching our way towards being a full fledged diabetic. So this is once again why we tie all of these things together. Because in the Journal of Diabetes Research in twenty eighteen, they talk about the therapeutic potential of fulvic acid coming from the shila g when it comes to chronic inflammatory diseases as well as diabetes, because we can lump diabetes into chronic inflammatory disease. Remember, all of the major chronic disease states have a common theme to them, and that common theme is inflammation. This chronic low grade inflammation. I always describe it as like that forest fire. We can see it, we can see it coming, you know, and right now you have all these different fires that are occurring and you can see it, but it's like you're standing on the sideline and you have one little fire extinguisher, and you're like, well, I don't know if I can do much about this, So we always need to be proactive, and this is where the Shila gee can really come in and promote all of these wonderful benefits. It helps to modulate the immune system, and we have to recognize that the immune system plays a significant role in the pathology of diabetes, obviously with type one diabetics, but you know with type two diabetics as well.
Speaker 5: And we know that the fulvic.
Speaker 3: Acid that we have in our formulation, this is very helpful at targeting free radicals and any degree of oxidative stress that is actually occurring. So it's just a wonderful way for us to power up our cells get all of these multiple benefits. We know that we're helping to promote collagen, we know that we are fighting off free radicals.
Speaker 5: Sheila g has been studied in the.
Speaker 3: Setting of brain health and targeting oxidative stress as well as inflammation that occurs in the brains of folks who have dementia and Alzheimer's disease. So once again, here's all of these side benefits that go along with one single supplement that you can be taking every single day, and you're taking this without those concerns of those worries of oh am, I gonna have side effects to this, no one.
Speaker 6: You're taking the shila.
Speaker 5: G fifty max.
Speaker 3: What you recognize is, Wow, this is really great because this is going in and helping to support my blood vessels. This is helping to encourage a healthy immune system response, aka a healthy inflammatory response. So it's just wonderful across the board. And then to boot we also know that we're getting this benefit when it comes to hormone balance, which is great for men and women because women need to pay attention to having healthy testosterone levels as well for maintaining healthy muscle mass, to maintain healthy libido. So it's just a wonder supplement, is our Shilagi fifty max. So definitely check that one out. I can go on and on about all of the different ways to which shila Gi can be used for many different conditions that perhaps people are dealing with, but at the end of the day, we know that this is a power antioxidant with wonderful trace mineral exposure that does so much to support our overall health. So that product that's on special and as you heard during the commercial. All of the products that I talk about today, they're on a buy one, get one free, so that's wonderful. So you can pop into one of our stores today or tomorrow, because remember we're open seven days a week, you can have a chat with one of our nutritional experts. We have so many folks who have worked for Invite for years. They know our product line inside out. They really have so much passion and care for what they do every single day. So I definitely encourage you. You know, you have the opportunity to speak to a natural pathic doctor in doctor Claire. She is at our Forest Hills location. She's actually in today. You can stop by or you can call our Forest Hills store and you can talk to a natural pathic doctor. And that is a free service. And I mean, she's just so wonderful and so well versed on so many common issues that people deal with.
Speaker 5: And maybe you're just trying to, you know, figure.
Speaker 3: Out how do you make your way through the grocery store and pick the right things to eat. Doctor Claire can help you out with those common questions that you have, So I definitely encourage you to, you know, reach out to her. She also does a series of blogs for us, and you can go to our website, Invite health dot com and under our media tab you'll find the link to our blogs. And every single week, she you know, does these wonderful blogs for us that really zero in on key issues that many folks you know, deal with on a regular basis. So you know, whether it is a situation such as diabetes or high blood pressure or memory concerns, definitely go through and you know, read through those blogs. They're they're short, but they're packed with so much information. So check those out. Just as another side note being that I talked about the Olympics in the first segment. Today is National Crembrolay Day.
Speaker 5: Folks.
Speaker 3: I know I'm all about promoting healthy lifestyle and talking about a dessert may not really fit into that category.
Speaker 5: But I just thought it was fitting it.
Speaker 3: Today's National crembrew Lay Day. We can look back at the history of cremberwlay.
Speaker 5: They said it.
Speaker 3: I think the origination of cremberlay was all the way back in the sixteen hundreds in France and then somehow which I suppose it's reasonable, at that time that recipe was slightly modified only by name and taken.
Speaker 4: Over to the UK.
Speaker 3: Where I think it was called a Cambridge custard or something, and then they said it was absent from most cookbooks in both the UK and in France all the way into like the nineteen eighties, and then it kind.
Speaker 5: Of had this revival.
Speaker 3: That used to be my go to dessert back in the day when I was still eating sweets. I don't anymore. I get my sweets now from fruits, but that was my go.
Speaker 5: To crem brewlay. Yes, so National crembrew lay Day.
Speaker 4: And you know another.
Speaker 3: Unique day that today is besides you know, the kickoff to the Olympics, it is take your houseplant for a Walk Day, which I thought was interesting. You know, they have these different daily holidays and sometimes I just like to to read through and see, oh that's interesting, and I think taking your houseplant for a walk is definitely falls into that category.
Speaker 6: But it makes sense.
Speaker 3: You know, I talk a lot about mindfulness and we're you know in the setting you know of high blood pressure. Today, this is a maybe a really good thing for your blood pressure. You know, take your take your houseplant plant out, walk around the block. It'll help your blood pressure and your houseplant gets to have you know, a new experience as well too, so so interesting day of the week National Cremebrew lay Day and take your houseplant for a walk day. Now back to the science, let's talk more about different formulations that we can turn to. We have a product that is so incredibly comprehensive when it comes to blood pressure regulation. And this product is definitely probably the most comprehensive dietary supplement, and I've been doing this for many, many years, but probably the most comprehensive dietary supplement when it comes to blood pressure control that.
Speaker 5: I have ever seen.
Speaker 3: And this product is called normal tensive, so normal for like normal and then tensive when we're thinking hypertension, So normal tensive, this blend of nutrients, this powerhouse blend. Let me just kind of clip through what's actually in this formulation because there's so many individuals who do struggle with maintaining healthy blood pressure. Now here's a little tip before.
Speaker 5: I get into this product.
Speaker 3: One of the best ways to regulate your blood pressure is to test your blood pressure at home.
Speaker 5: Study after study, folks tell us this.
Speaker 3: If you fear the cuff, if you fear knowing what your blood pressure is, you need to overcome that fear a lot of what occurs in the body, the sympathetic nervous system. We have to be able to understand that. We have to say, okay, well, if our sympathetic nervous system is you know, you know, playing a role into driving up blood pressure, we need to figure out how how do we pump the.
Speaker 4: Brakes on that.
Speaker 3: How do we activate then our parasympathetic nervous system so our blood pressure is not continuously going up. And there are many clinical research trials out there that show that, you know, breathing techniques can help naturally lower blood pressure. But we also know that if we overcome the fear of knowing what our blood pressure is, then we will get better control over our blood pressure. So a lot of folks have white coat hypertension where it's like you feel like your blood pressure is fine all the time until you go to see your doctor and then you're like, oh, I don't know what's going on, and your doctor says, oh, maybe you.
Speaker 5: Need a medication.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is always okay. I just get nervous when I'm here and for whatever reason, my pressure is going up.
Speaker 5: So if you can get to.
Speaker 3: The point where you have a home blood pressure cuff and you start to check your blood pressure on a regular basis and you have a little log. You're going to be able to see trends in how your bo is responding to different things. You're gonna be able to see, oh, hey, I'm really stressed out right now, let me check my blood pressure. And then you can do different techniques. You can go with your house plant and take a walk around the block and come back and redo your blood pressure.
Speaker 5: And say, oh, my goodness, this is amazing, my pressure just dropped.
Speaker 3: So that's a tip. Get a blood pressure cuff. Get over the fear of thinking, oh, my pressure is going to be too high, because the more you test your blood pressure, the easier it is to gain that control over that sympathetic overdrive and allow your parasympathetic nervous system to kick in. I mean, we're in the setting of the Olympics right now. A lot of those athletes have really profound control over that sympathetic and that parasympathetic nervous system. I mean, think about the nerves that so many of these athletes have to deal with on a regular basis. Now you're on the biggest stage.
Speaker 5: In the world.
Speaker 3: They have to have control over that parasympathetic nervous system. They have to be able to activate that to get everything in check, and they oftentimes they use mindfulness techniques to try to visualize.
Speaker 5: You'll let me visualize.
Speaker 3: You think about the gymnasts and you know they're visualizing how they're going to be moving through the air. Same thing with swimmers. You know they're visualizing all of these the divers in particular, they definitely go through that visualization.
Speaker 5: So back to.
Speaker 3: Normal tensive now. So normal tensive is this wonderful blend of these powerful anti oxidants and natural nutrients that are all blended together for one specific purpose to help regulate your blood pressure, but you get the side benefits for your liver health, for blood sugar control, as well as for brain health. So I'm going to go through and tell you all of the different individual nutrients that are contained in normal tensive on the flip side of this break. So stick around with me. You are listening to Invite Health Radio and I will be right back. Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero seven two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today.
Speaker 6: In store or by phone. We are here to help.
Speaker 3: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invite heealth dot com. And welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams talking about normal tensive So let's start breaking this product down here.
Speaker 5: What is in this well?
Speaker 3: We've got hawthorn extract along with our juna, both of which we can kind of categorize into being cardiotonic on what does that mean? It helps with the contractility of the heart. When we look at the heart, it's clearly complex organ, but we can also kind of simplify it to And when I did pediatric cardiology, I used to try to explain this to to the little ones that I was working with, and.
Speaker 5: I'd say, Okay, you know you have it's like.
Speaker 3: A house, and your house has an upstairs and a downstairs, and upstairs there are two rooms, and downstairs there are two rooms. And I would try and explain kind of the the anatomy of the heart to these little kids. And the simplification of that I think is also relevant when we're speaking with adults as well, because if we understand that we have to have this proper pumping action, you know, the heart is always at work and through the proper muscle contractility of your cardiac myocytes is what they're known as. But the cardiac muscle cells they need to be able to contract well. They need certain things in order to contract properly, coenzyme Q ten being one of those. So it needs to have a fuel source to energize up those cells. But we know that hawthorn extract as well as our juna really help to activate that contraction. So for folks who are dealing with hypertension, for folks who are dealing with a I guess you could say a lackluster cardiac output, which also would kind of fall into that category of even if you're looking at congestive heart failure, for example, the cardiac output isn't where it should be, so we need that forceful contraction. So looking at the science of both hawthorn extract and our juna, this is where we get that support for those muscle cells. And then we add in to this formulation normal tensive. We add in all of leaf extract, pomegranate extract, cocoa extract, so you get the cocoa powder, and we know the power of those flavonols for the protection of the vascular system as well as for the protection of the cardiac muscles themselves. So it's not just that we have pomegranate, which we know is cardio protective, coco and we have this wonderful olive leaf extract, but we also have magnesium in this vitamin C, which is key for what cross linking of collagen number. Collagen is a main component for the structure of your vessels. Hence the shila g helps with the collagen synthesis. Then we've got some vitamin C magnesium in the normal tensive that celery extract, which we know is very helpful when it comes.
Speaker 4: To fluid regulation.
Speaker 3: One of the issues that we all often have to look at with high blood pressure.
Speaker 4: Is inadequate fluid balance.
Speaker 3: And so for folks who have high blood pressure and compromise cardiac function because the heart itself isn't pumping properly, we can end up with fluid retention. So usually people will start to notice that in their ankle area. So we have this sealery extract which we know does a wonderful job when it comes to healthy fluid balance. And here's another little tip for you. If you do find, especially in the summer because of humidity levels, people often will find that they retain more fluid. Just a little tip. Add parsley to your food. You know, go off to Whole Foods or something, get a bunch of parsley, chop it up real fine, put that on your you know salad that you're making. Parsally is wonderful. Dandelion is too, but most people are not, you know, traversing the world trying to find dandylion, but utilizing parsley. That's a really nice way for a dietary intake.
Speaker 4: For healthy fluid balance. But then we turn to our normal.
Speaker 3: Intensive when we say, okay, well we get this high amount of the celery seed extract in this along with that pomegranate along with a very powerful amount of the mega natural BP. Now this is a registered trademark form of grape seed extract that we use in this formulation. So we source the the grapes from California. This is a very unique way to obtain this powerful amount of OPC's, those oleegomeric pro anthocynodins that come from the grape seed extract itself. So the mega natural BP, this registered trademark form of grape seed extract. This is in the normal tensive formulation. Now, what is fascinating about the meganatural BP is this was studied out at the Department of Preventive Cardiology at UC Davis School of Medicine, and they recognized that when they were dealing with so many once again of these individuals who were presenting with this comorbid problem of having high blood pressure plus diabetes or just kind of falling into that category of metabolic syndrome where they were a pre diabetic along with hypertension. And they started to recognize that traditional medicine was not always working for these individuals, and so they said, well, we hear so often about the power of GrapeSEED extract in terms of its vascular support.
Speaker 5: Let's set up this study.
Speaker 3: So we've got these wonderful, you know, extracts that we're sourcing right here from California, and this is a patented form of GrapeSEED extract. Let's see if we give these individuals with metabolic syndrome the meganatural BP, what is going to happen? And they could see these significant reductions coming down, you know, ten twelve, fifteen points on their systolic readings, coming down eight ten points on their diastolic readings. And this was just giving these individuals the meganatural BP once a day for two months. And so we look at this and we say, well, if you've got the power of meganatural BP, which has clearly been studied and shown to be highly effective, and of course we're getting the antioxidants from this too. This is always what's fun about talking about things from nature, So we get the natural minerals, the vitamins, and of course the antioxidants. So we're using the megnatural BP. We're partnering that up with the cell reactract, with that hawthorn extract, along with the olive leaf extract, and it's the alluropine. It's this very active constituent that's found in the olive leaf itself.
Speaker 4: The alluropine is.
Speaker 3: What actually leads to the bitter taste of an olive. It's the kind of the leeching of that alluropine from the leaf itself into the actual olive. So we know that all europine has been shown to be highly effective at helping to support the endothelial cells, the cells that line the blood vessels and lead to a significant better control mechanism of blood pressure. So we've got, you know, multiple studies olive leaf extract to support blood pressure, multiple studies on cell re extract, multiple studies on coco extract. So how can you lose when you put them all together? So you have all of these nutrients that are combined in one simple product.
Speaker 4: So the normal.
Speaker 3: Tensive giving you all of these nutrients together is a win win because we also now recognize, well, hey, having the coco extract that's really good for my blood sugar. Having that cocoa flavinol is excellent for brain health. Having the power of that GrapeSEED extract wonderful. If maybe my concern isn't necessarily regulation of my blood pressure, but I've got some of these little spider veins, So I start to use the normal tensive to allow that megan natural BP partnered up with that pomegram extract and the power of pomegranate extract. All of the different ways that each of these individual nutrients have been shown to be highly efficient at supporting healthy circulation. So normal tensive and like I said, you can take that one alongside of the Sila Gee fifty max and this is a win win for your circulatory system as well as for helping to better regulate your blood sugar. And you know, I've worked with so many diabetics through the years. You know, I have a specialized certification that I got from Stanford University many many years ago on diabetes self management. And actually my thesis when I did my master's degree in public help was on diabetes self management and it was a very eye opening experience for me when I worked on my master's degree in public health, because I was assigned to Brower Hospitals down here in South Florida, and I was working with their self care team and kind of shadowing them in a sense. I already have my MD at this point in time, but so I'm working alongside of their nurses and their pas who were counseling individuals who have been diagnosed with diabetes and don't really know, you know, what they're supposed to do now. And I look back on it now and I recognize the existing flaws in that system because they were still really kind of focused on the well, just avoid you know, white bread and avoid you know, added sugars, the common things that most people recognize when it comes to you know, blood sugar management. But there was not any focus once again on you know, how those lifestyle modifications can best regulate their disease state. And this is something that I think is starting to gain a little bit of you know, momentum now, not still to.
Speaker 5: The degree where it should. But there was an interesting.
Speaker 3: Study just published earlier in the month in the the Plose Journal talking about how you know, hey, we can delay diabetes on set with diet and exercise, if you know, we can start to educate people. And I look at this and I say, well, I think you're kind of missing the goal here. We don't want to delay diabetes. We just want to avoid ever getting diabetes, you know. And we have to look at the ultra processed foods, you know, just swapping out you know, white bread for you know, a wheat bread that maybe is pumped with different sugars, And is that really.
Speaker 5: Solving the issue?
Speaker 3: No, it is not, And so we have to be better educated on you know, why adherence to a Mediterranean diet is so incredibly advantageous for us. Why that actually is helping to support a healthier insulin response. Why that is that it helps to regulate your blood pressure and support the immune system and the inflammatory responses in the body. So a lot of information out there that I think we still make missteps on in the traditional medical arena when it comes to letting people know, you know, what is it that diabetes is, what is it that hypertension is? And how do we get to a point where we don't have to have millions and millions of Americans who have this comorbid condition.
Speaker 5: How do we get a hold.
Speaker 3: Of this problem so it doesn't exist at the same.
Speaker 4: Levels that it currently does.
Speaker 5: So that's what my hope is is that people.
Speaker 3: Can tune in to Invite Health and they say, you know what, maybe I will go over and I'll talk to doctor Claire and I'm going to try to figure out how to change up the foods that I'm eating. And I'm gonna start taking the normal tense of formulation, and I'm gonna work on, you know, my mindfulness and my stress management. I'm gonna go get that blood pressure cough and I'm gonna check my blood pressure and keep a log so I no longer have a fear over my blood pressure. So we are gonna go to a quick little break, and then when I get back, I have another product that I do want to discuss with you. It is a humdinger, So stick around with me.
Speaker 4: We will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Don't wait call to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait, call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today.
Speaker 6: In store or by phone. We are here to help.
Speaker 3: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invitehealth dot com and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Talked about the normal tensive the shila jee.
Speaker 4: We have our oral.
Speaker 3: Coenzon q ten with dimethyl glycine as well on special today. That's a really nice way for you to get a high amount of coenzyme Q ten into the system and get that power of dimethyl glycine. Dimethyl Glycine is a naturally occurring molecule in the body and we know that just through the aging process, dimethyl glycine production begins to diminish, which is.
Speaker 5: Not ideal for many different reasons.
Speaker 3: I mean partly because it's responsible for over forty different biochemical pathway functions in the body. So if we don't have adequate dimethyl glycine, we run the risk of having delayed insulin response. As an example, there's a direct correlation between low blood levels of dimethyl glycine and the development of type two diabetes.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, if you were just to you know.
Speaker 3: Take a group of type two diabetics and you just said, hey, let's all go over here to the lab and let's all test our dimethyl glycine, you will find that all of those diabetics have low dimethyl glycine levels, which is a big problem, not only because of the blood sugar control aspect, but dimethyl glycine is responsible for helping to activate glut to thione production. If we don't have enough glue to thione, that can lead to issues with liver toxicity. And once again we can kind of clump another chronic disease into.
Speaker 4: The mix here, because if you look.
Speaker 3: At metabolic associated fatty liver disease, which is what they call it now also known as non alcoholic fatty liver disease. If we don't have enough dimethyl glycine, we're not going to be able to make enough glue to thione, which means our little liver cells have lost a layer of protection. So you can see how everything starts to tie together. You know, oftentimes people want to look at each system as being its own area, but everything is interconnected. So you know, where we have one misfiring that will start to have an effect across the board. Once again, it's this slow burning forest fire. So we end up with this you know, chronic cycle of problems. And so if we know the obvious, if we know that low coenzyme q ten levels are a major issue in both hypertension and diabetes, we also recognize that low dimethyl glycine levels are a major contributing factor to the worsening or even the development of diabetes, then we should say, you know what, Yeah, maybe I need to be looking at supplementing with that oral coke ten every day, chewing on one of those loss enges that's giving me the power of coenzyme q ten, which all of my cells are going to benefit from, but also having the exposure to dyemethyl glycine, so that product's on special. I also have the probiotic HX weight on special. This kind of ties in once again to supporting healthy detoxification. Not only does the bifidobacterym breve B three, that particular strain of bacteria in the probiotic weight help with promoting healthy weight loss, which is going to be beneficial for both your blood pressure and your blood sugar levels. But we know that the partnering up of the Bergamont fruit extract along with that artichoke really helps to kind of fast track and facilitate healthier daily detoxification through the liver. So if we can draw those connections, and you can say, okay, blood sugar. Blood sugar issues as well as blood pressure issues can lead to a struggling liver, which can then lead to a fatty build up, the accumulation of fat in the liver, which now is hindering the liver's ability to properly cleanse the body every day.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's a good way for me to address this? Well, I can start to supplement with that probiotic CHX weight which is going to give me this powerful strain of Biffidobacterum which has been shown to help people lose weight. And at the same time I get the wonderful burguson FF, which is a registered trademark blend of that Bergamont fruit along.
Speaker 4: With the artichoke.
Speaker 3: So definitely check that product out. But the product that I said was quite the humdinger that I wanted to discuss is the gluco maintain similar to the normal and so this is a powerhouse when it comes to blood sugar support. And beyond, this is a blending of sinulin PF. This is a registered trademark form of water soluble cinnamon extract shown to help support healthy insulin response. It enhances your insulin sensitivity. So every time you eat something, your blood sugar, the blood glucose is going to go on the rise. At the same time, we want to make sure our insulin can come up to match that and.
Speaker 4: Push that blood sugar back down.
Speaker 3: When that doesn't happen, that means glucose can run rampant for far too long in our system and it starts to do damage. So it can damage your blood vessels, it can damage your eyeballs can damage your brain, your kidneys, your liver. So having the sinulin in this formulation partnered up with mnema silvestre has bitter melon extract, has banaba leaf extract, has alfalopoic acid in this formulation, this is an incredibly comprehensive way for us to get better management over our blood sugar each and every single day. Remember, the better we control one system, the better benefit we get into another system. So if we're taking our Gluco maintain and this is helping to support a healthy insulin response, in turn, this is going to help better regulate your adrenal glands. So where your adrenal glands can get hyper activated and have excess cortisol being released, which then makes it very tricky for your pancreas to respond with proper insulin management. So if we control our insulin response through the action of gluco maintained supplementing with Gluco maintain every day, this is going to help in turn regulate the cortisol. We know cortisol is not our enemy, but it's definitely not our friend when we have way too much of it. So if we have excess cortisol, this creates havoc, and we want to be able to not have excess cortisol release that then gets stored. Most people think of, you know, the belly fat. We don't want this to occur. So taking our gluco maintain not only supports healthy glucose and insulin levels, but is also going to help us with a healthier adrenal response, which in turn we can then draw the next connection up to the thyroid.
Speaker 5: So if we.
Speaker 3: Regulate our adrenal glands, our thyroid function is going to have an improvement. If our thyroid is improved, that means we're having better overall metabolic rate. So you can see, once again, everything is interconnected. We just have to be able to have a starting point. And one of those main starting points is we have to assess what am I doing wrong every day? Is it the foods that I'm eating? Is it the lack of exercise. Remember, exercise doesn't mean that you're becoming an Olympian and you're running a marathon. Exercise is finding something that you enjoy doing. No, maybe it is taking your houseplant out for a walk in the neighborhood. I don't know, but find something that you enjoy doing and staying physically active, allowing proper blood flow through your vessels so we can get good oxygenation out to our tissues. That will help with that autoregulation once again of the sympathetic overdrive and being able to pump the brakes on the parasympathetic nervous system. So we look at that, we say, okay, there's many many things I can do that's in my control. And then I can enhance all of these actions with formulations such as the glucom maintain with taking my oral COQ ten, which I know has that dimethyl glycine which is so critical for liver health and for brain health and for blood sugar control. So if I get my exposure to my dimethyl glycine every day, this is going to be just incredibly supportive for me. If I know that I'm dealing with problems with blood sugar and blood pressure. Then I add in that normal tensive formulation where I get the hawthorn in the arjuna in that megannatural BP grape seed extract, along with the cocoa flavinols. I get all of these nutrients partnered up together to optimize my overall wellness and at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: That's what you want. So if you have questions about.
Speaker 3: Any of the products that I talked about today, certainly reach out to me A Williams at invitehealth dot com and do stop buy, check out all of these products, and enjoy the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Folks. Until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 3: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Don't wait, call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone.
Speaker 6: We are here to help.
Speaker 3: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The proceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed