Speaker 1: Uh uh, Hello everybody, and welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me. It's Stephanie Wilder Taylor. That is not my legal name, but that's the name I use. And I'm here with Cecily Don Nobler and that is her legal name. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's my It would be weird if I chose Nobler just randomly with a K. I want the K to be silent. I want it to look like Nobler, but it's Nobler, and that's what I choose.
Speaker 1: My choice, my choice. That's what I'm doing. Hello, Toda, you did you did a little to da Toda. We're talking about reality television and the reason. I know a lot of times we like to like fuck around a little bit before we get into stuff, you know, spend a little time talking about life and just and living it. But you know what, I have so many stories. I just I've been collecting stuff that I'm like, oh, I want to talk about this with Cecily. Oh I want to talk about that with Cecily. And so I want to have time for all of it. You know why the weekend is coming.
Speaker 2: Well, today is reality It's roundup, yeah, kind of started. I mean, we don't commit to days and themes and all that, but it kind of has fallen on Fridays, our little reality show roundups.
Speaker 3: Could be it any day, don't worry, it might surprise you.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, you don't. You don't really know what's going to happen with us because we don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: To happen with us know at all, not a single bit.
Speaker 1: No. But and it's not even like it's not even like there's there. These are so many like amazing like reality stories. It's just that stuff happens, stuff comes up to discuss, and I don't I don't know if this is like even needs to be said. But because we haven't been recapping a lot of shows doesn't mean that we don't have thoughts about like some of these people that we spent a lot of our time with.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I watched The Valley, which it looks like it is not being picked up.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I heard, but I did.
Speaker 2: I just started watching episode one, didn't finish it of the Valley Reunion. And you know, I, like most people did not like the season. I sort of did for some reason. But it's it's like Britney is having a rough time she is having a rough Go prayers for Britney.
Speaker 3: I'm serious, she is in what way, Well.
Speaker 2: She's just every time Jacks comes up, I mean she's like in tear. I mean she can't cry because her face won't move.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know she had like a Mommy makeover. Yes, I know all about that, and it's something. And then but she's got she's real like she really can't move her face. It's there's there's a lot happening. So but she gets her voice quivers, like she just feels like I think she feels like the other people who are supposed to be some of her friends in real life, not all, but that they didn't really have her back totally. They just kind of like what evs, you know how they get And so I think, you know, Jack's kind of tortured her. She did say she now has a narcissistic abuse coach. I'm like, girl, you found that person on TikTok and that is not going to be enough. It's probably Jack's in disguise. I mean, you're kind of manipulating you. It's not what was his fake name his fake name on Frank Drennan or something. But he also now has tons more. She was just saying he has like ten fake Reddit accounts. He has all these accounts, and he's been fucking with everybody, including Tom Schwartz, coming hard for and Tom Schwartz is like, man, I rode hard for that guy even when I shouldn't have. And now he's coming for my girlfriend saying she's an idiot and that she's too young. I'm not going to comment on that, but it's not nice. And it was, and Brittany's like, Oh, that's Jack's Jake's doing it.
Speaker 3: That's proof he took mass Barkle. He took mass Barkle.
Speaker 1: The one story that I didn't put up because you said, oh, I think we already talked about that, but I don't think we did. Is the story about Brittany about her pr person.
Speaker 3: Well, we talked about it. We definitely talked about it.
Speaker 2: Laurie K.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dating Jack's.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about it just amongst ourselves. I don't think we did it in a story.
Speaker 3: I swear we did. I'll prom I'll find I got a dig for it.
Speaker 2: But I swear I mean we did. I'm I'm swear and I can't swear a hun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that some people come to and let us know if we talked about it, because I I know we didn't, but anyway, in case we did. Just to recap, h Lorie k Is was her public was the publicist for a lot of people. She was Joe Serena Charity, Hana Gee and a bunch of people. She wrapped a bunch of Bravo people, and she repped GX and Brittany And then it turned out that she's been dating Jax for a while now. The reason I even I wanted to bring it up right this second was because, like youw like, how do you You've had a front row seat to Jack's behavior and you're like, yeah, that's my man.
Speaker 3: He's super manipulative. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't do it, but I could see how it could happen. He's he's also like so he says talk so much shit about Brittany. He could convince anybody that she sucks or for whatever reason. And then this woman might be kind of lonely and she's like, well, I want where's my d I'm helping everybody else. You know, I could totally see it happening. He's if he's if he's trained his focus on you. I mean he got Stossy and Stossy back in the day season one vander pump which, by the way, tried to watch her show and not absolutely not so bad really Stossy, oh my god, and I like her, but like, if he could manipulate her, then he can manipulate anybody.
Speaker 3: Honestly, she's like a tough just tough cookie.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: He's good at it. He knows exactly how to play the victim. I could totally see it. He's full of shit.
Speaker 1: But even now, like even with everything that's gone on with him, like you think people are not aware of, like how manipulat manipulative he is.
Speaker 2: I think probably you could say it, but then you know, he decides and ill they're all crit and I'm just I need help. I need your help. You'll be the one, you know. And then he's he's a fixer upper. Yeah, well, Brittany thinks he has mommy issues and.
Speaker 1: She's she's hanging in there. She's hanging in there, the Brittany Brittany. Yeah, but uh, and how's how's how's Danny Bookoh, he's the worst tad wife and outside how's he on the.
Speaker 2: And I know, I know we're not covering the valley, and I don't I don't want to focus because I don't even think that many people watch it in me, but I mean, he and me, they are the world. I can't stand them. And I told you I like Janet now and I and that I guarantee that's who you would hang out with if you watched it, and you were like, well, if I had to choose a couple of them, it would be Janet and La La over.
Speaker 3: The other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just I mean, she was kind of tortured by Danny, who just pretends all the time that he wasn't drunk.
Speaker 3: They just keep showing like these flashbacks of him.
Speaker 2: He's incoherent the final episode, he's so drunk at this like their final party, that he's like stumbling Jesse, who also sucks and his piece of shit, he's always like, all right, all right, we've done you alone, but maybe we should get some water, bro, we should get some water and you bro. I mean, it's just everybody's covering for this piece of shit. I can't stand him. That's probably why people don't want to watch the valley. It's like so many people you don't want to hang out with, that's all I think that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Well that's how I felt though for a while about almost all the Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: And speaking of that, speaking of the Real Housewives, and this is not even like a news story, but I just I find it interesting. I find it to be some poetic justice. You know who's starting to like get hers is Shannon good Yeah. So there's this story that I found on reality TV that's called the case for Axing Shannon Badoor from Real Housewives keeps getting stronger. And I love this because you remember when we were covering the last time we were covering OC, I was apoplectic about Shannon Badour and I'm like, I don't understand how she's getting such a good edit, Like she seems to be a horrible alcoholic. She's just she's so unstable and crazy and angry, and everybody keeps going like, oh no, poor Shannon. They're treating her like a victim. You know how mad I was when she just constantly was talking about John Jansen and how much money he owed her, right, like you paid for him on your own. You can't do that and then write everything down and then go you, well, I don't have to pay you back an actual loan you made to me because I kept track of shit that I paid little Italy, shit I paid for and now you owe me. You can't do that. That's just not how it works. But anyway, this article says that Shannon has often been a lightning rod for Orange County. From numerous feuds, piping hot drama, questionable decisions, She's had fans going hard for her and against her over the last twelve years. However, apparently this latest season are you watching it?
Speaker 2: I have watched a couple episodes, and it's pretty unwatchable, to be honest. They all have these goofy They all think they're like, you know, what's her name, luci O Ball, you know, especially Shannon.
Speaker 3: Shannon, but all of them kind of do it like Gina and Emily.
Speaker 2: We're just so silly together and we just trip over each other and you're drunk.
Speaker 3: It's just a well genus, but like together, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Now and they're not Laverne and Shirley and they need Yeah, that's what I was trying to think of. Yeah, But basically this story is about the fact that twelve years later, are the feuds, misunderstandings and fighting just too much. They're saying about Shannon producers have allegedly told her to cool it. Add that to the recent criticism against her, which appears to be reaching a fever pitch, and while she's denied several allegations, the question remains, is it time for her to step back? Okay? Then they're talking about how her latest feuds are becoming harder to dismiss. She seems to always be feuding with someone, and she often won't let things go, recalls old hurts, spirals, and makes things bigger than they need to be. And it says she's famously feuded with Kelly Dodd, Megan King, Katie Janella, Alexis Bollino, and she's gotten into it even with apparently in this season Vicki and they were like the last to a meet.
Speaker 3: She's fighting with Tamra.
Speaker 2: Vicky is the one that's like kind of trying to bridge them because she needs a paycheck or they're stupid weird.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess she's got into it with Vicky as well, though oh yes, I haven't gotten there.
Speaker 2: Yeahah, I mean I would I could see that, But Vicky sucks. They all said, that's the other problem except for Gina, like who would we want to?
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I think Gena sucks too, but okay, So she also right now has a tenuous friendship with Heather Debro. There seems to be growing friction between these two and much of it stems from trust issues. And that's where I just go, I can't stand her in her I don't trust you. I don't trust you. But yes, she's having her biggest feud is with Tamra. Okay, but let me just skip down in here. So it says after years of being the central figure and many personal blowouts on the show, fans have started pointing out that being consistently at the heart of conflicts may not be the flex that used to be. And then also from Rodrigo Reyes to real houses of Orange County Insiders, the criticism is piling up. So then they show this thing that says Andy Cohen is like, what's your reaction to Rodrigo from South something saying that you were very rude to him at Bravocon And then it shows it shows Shannon saying, oh, Rodrigo from Southern charm. Yeah, Southern charm, Yeah, says it has her going. Can I just say I apologize Rodrigo. I don't know who he is. Sophie was with me at all times at Bravocon and I said who is this and she said, Mom, we never saw him. I'm nice to everyone, but sorry Rodrigo. We're doing FanFest together. Okay, so apparently that happened. And then Tamra that was on Instagram and then Tamra wrote, uh, Roddy Ray is amazing hashtag iconic. And then all these people are like, I'm team Roddy Ray. We defend him at all costs. And then this other person goes, and what does it matter if you know him? You have to know him just to be nice. Shannon has been showing who she is for years. And then this person says, lol, it's been way too many people now that say she's rude to them. Everyone can't be lying. Thank you, thank you. She sucks Okay, and it says sadly for Shannon, the calls aren't just coming from inside the house while her co stars regularly call her out on her behavior. Okay, then remember they talk about the host of the show. The host of Love Hotel. Joel Kim Booster said that she was the most difficult person he's ever worked with. He called her a pathetic drunk who treated people she worked with as subhuman. Remember, she denied that and said she had no idea where that came from. And in the end he ended up apologizing and said his comments went too.
Speaker 2: Far, but he didn't take it back. Yes, he didn't, so you can get sued for that. So that's probably why. Yes, so he's like, oh shit, yeah, but I'm glad he said it, because sometimes if someone's that terrible, sometimes you have to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now the fans have revisited that assessment in the wake of more people who have been calling her out. And then the thing came up about Rodrigo from Southern Charm, who said she was very rude, and then she denied it, and then it says but unlike Joel, Rodrigo doubled down. He commented on a meme about Shannon's Mariah Carey moment of saying she didn't know who he was by replying, guess you can't remember every nobody you make rude comments towards. Yeah, And then we talked about this before but there was the thing where Heather made a video Heather McDonald should say what I'm talking about, made a video about Shannon's clumsiness bit, and in the comments, remember Patrick McDonald, who's a producer, wrote it was wild seeing Shannon lose her shit and cuss out producers to suddenly falling into her performative shtick once the cameras began to roll.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's so like inauthentic and just like they're not Housewives of Fun. I don't know with the fun of it, I'm not even sure. I mean, I still miss New York. That was really like old school OGI before they just went off the rails. There was a lot of problems with it, but don't you miss when like Bethany and Carol were on there.
Speaker 3: I miss Carol.
Speaker 1: I miss Carol too well. You know, I loved the whole book thing with the ghost, the whole ghost writing story because I was I was a writer at the time, still i am, but you know I was writing books at the time, so I was like, yes, this is a storyline I can get into.
Speaker 2: But then I love so and I loved her because she was like a voice of reason and she wasn't perfect, And I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Love I love the old school. You know, they're doing a new what you McCall where they go to the island gather people for an ultimate girl girl trip.
Speaker 1: Which I heard that, Uh, there's a huge Shannon on that one. And I heard there's a huge fight with Shannon and Tamra. I mean, so okay. So the question is was it filmed? This is such a dumb question. Probably was that filmed after they filmed the OC season. I don't know. I think so, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Even like them.
Speaker 2: Why is Tamar even there? I'm so sick of Tamra. I don't want any OC people at that thing. I went to New York.
Speaker 3: Remember they didn't when it was just New York. Yes, that was good. I rewatched it.
Speaker 2: They put fucking Kelly ben Simone on there, and they put her up against I like, for some reason just started watching that again. I was like, oh my god, this is this is the TV. This is why we watched, this is it? And it was Remember how Kelly just kept yelling at everyone. She was like, this is you need to rewalk in the room. No one walks into a scene like.
Speaker 3: This, and they kept the cameras rolling all the time. They just kept like filming her saying shit like that. I do remember a storyline.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do think that was good, except that I think Derinda was on there, and I think she kind of ruined it for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Derinda was on there and Derinda was fighting. But then every now and then Derinda was bat shit and Kelly was bat shit, and every now and then they would go at each other. Yes, then, but then Kelly was like obsessed with Derinda. So the next day she'd be like, you're like my mom, Yeah, you and I love and it was and Durndad be like okay. And then even Derinda got she watched Scary Island on the show, So we watched her watching the show, which was like so meta to me, mm hmmm, and then Drenna's like, okay, yeah, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: Then she got drunk, She's like Scary Island and it was like these fucking bitches. Yeah, but I miss it. I miss it so much.
Speaker 2: Of it even Yeah, I mean, what we can't live in that, But I can't think of another housewife franchise right now that has that.
Speaker 3: It's certainly not Beverly Hills. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of Beverly Hills, I just want to let you know, I don't think this will come as a huge surprise, but Amanda Francis is not bad that for a second season, even though it turned out that Rihanna is a big fan and was begging her to stay. Then, of course you have to read through this entire article, which I won't do, okay with, with Amanda saying all kinds of things to like, saying yes to this show is one of the boldest, wildest, most clarifying things I've ever done. I'm genuinely grateful. And then she says a bunch of other shit that sounds exactly like that. Right, all the friends that she made and it was the greatest gift, and I am. I am taking the clarity, the lessons. The plot twists the spiritual warfare and the occasional deeply unnecessary dinner party drama into all that God has for me.
Speaker 3: Next Nope, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, speaking of spiritual warfare, I know we're going to work keeping in reality, but I do want to say a lot of people are talking about that with in terms of the Perez situation, So we don't need to go into that right now. You guys didn't listen. Of course, we covered the Perez Hilton situation this week, so go back can listen to it. But when we do a part two of that, which I think we're going to have to do because I think there's a lot more to talk about there is. Yeah, yeah, a lot of people are sort of bringing up this spiritual warfare thing, which is a real big buzzword right now. Yes, yes, and all on planes too. Have you been on a plane? Well, you don't fly that much.
Speaker 1: I was just on the plane. Yeah, I was on a plane, but.
Speaker 2: You don't fly often where there's going to be more like nobody on your plane was screaming about Christ right.
Speaker 1: No, And I almost put that on threads. I was almost like, you know, marking myself safe from on American airlines from anybody you know talking about Jesus mm hmm. But anyway, I will just finish this story by saying that she got a message, she got a DM from Rihanna. After she's the rumors were that she wasn't returning where she said, no, no, nope, no quitting. You're going to have your redemption. I promise you, we need more of you. Jesus Christ Rihanna, no, thank you whatever.
Speaker 2: They probably know each other from some money situation, like she doesn't care about her all.
Speaker 1: Right now, I want to burn. I want to just like burn through a couple of these stories. Okay, So this story is from recently and it says that Sutton Sutton Brown can't escape chatter about her past drinking habits, and I thought this was interesting. Another thing where I feel a little bit vindicated is how much did I talk about, Like Sutton is an actual, really clearly a really bad alcoholic, And I don't think she got that much better whatever some people think she did. But I just think it's interesting that after the fact bowse It says recently opened up about Sutton. She alleged that Sutton's relationship with alcohol led to some of her personal woes, which is which this article even says on Reality Tea is a pretty big statement for her to say that. It says they all discussed Kyle Dured and Sutton. Kyle and Durite discussed how Sutton may have a problem with alcohol. Durite picked up that Mantle the following season, slamming Sutton for her bad behavior. Meanwhile, Sutton's bestie garcel stormed off stage and quit the show, and Garcelle was upset. You know, we all know what that happened. And it says she says, I struggle with it still. Oh this is what Sutton says. It's like a death. But recently Bose discussed her Beverly Hills co star on The Jason Lee Show. According to Bo's Sutton used to be a sipper but subsequently cut it out, and no, she did not, she cut down, and it says I think that was part of the whole issue she had, and even like with her friendship with Garcel, I think that's what happens. I think it was affecting a lot of things. She lost a lot of friends, like personal real friends in her life. And then they're wondering if they're referencing her assistant Auviy Auvy so yeah.
Speaker 3: Which she was very mean to him.
Speaker 2: I mean that was their stick as well, that she was going to be he was very like Tony Hale. Deep was the vibe I was getting there, you know, yes, not that she's in any way a vice president.
Speaker 1: But they're wondering if the alcohol hurt that too, and Bose does think so. She says, as for Garcel's departure quote, I believe it was fundamentally the breakdown of her friendship with Sutton, basically her alcohol use. I think that's what really happened anyway, Okay, that's that story. I just felt a little vendor. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: If you had to be stuck in a room for twenty four hours with either Sutton, Derinda or Kelly Dodd, well obviously be sudden. So let me take something out of it, Dirinda or Kelly Dodd. Twenty four god, Derinda, and you can't go to sleep? And okay, Mirinda, all right, well then honestly I'll take I'll take Rinda really drunk over five minutes with a sober Kelly Dodd. Please, that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Okay, all right, now this is just a day for like annoying stories. But I found this and I thought I would share it with you. Remember when we used to really have a bug up our asses for Michael Alio or whatever his name is. He remember a single dad beardy and do I remember that bright white chick lit teeth, and he was so self important and like, oh, everything was about his son James. Remember that. Well, guess what he's engaged. And she sounds really really like a lot as well. And it says he got a whole story in People magazine. She's a beauty influencer. Oh oh, yep, a beauty answer. Okay, So it says I'm going to skip the what it's the AI version of what are the bullet points? But Michael and Jay Ja Day I think her name is. It's Jay. It's spelled like jade. But there's a little thing over the e, a little accent mark over the e. So Ja Day, Ja Day Marie Chapman are looking forward to the rest of their lives. Okay. So he's he's forty two and she's thirty four. Uh. And they were friends for several years before their connection evolved into a romance. But do you want to know how they got to be friends? Yeah, from I think from Ja Day seeing him on.
Speaker 3: TV all the worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about because he talked the way he talked about his late wife on a fucking constant basis on television and then of course they have to retell you, and how he has continued to speak out about her life and memory. It says after Chapman saw him on TV in twenty twenty one, when he was on Katie Thurston's season of The Bachelorette, the influencer reached out to him to share that she was moved by his story, and they remained in touch platonically, and then about three years ago they started dating. Eventually she moved to California to live with him and his nine year old son, James. And then that's James, and it does say, and this is what I wanted to ask you about. Uh oh, it says he feels like the luckiest man in the world. She makes me laugh every single day, shows up for both James and me in ways I never thought possible, and loves with her whole heart. I'm going to cherish that heart for the rest of my life. Ugh, he's making me like one a puke even.
Speaker 2: Now, right, they do, That's what they do. That's the bachelor speak that they continue. But listen to what he did. This is even grosser. Okay, So he spent over a month secretly planning out the proposal with the help of his son. He made the moment all the more special by creating a custom illustrated children's book to tell their love story, which she showed her when they arrived at the park for a picnic underneath the trees. Could you just die if this is what I just have to be on mushrooms for anything.
Speaker 3: That is horrendous?
Speaker 1: Yes, it says while sitting with James, the reality star and Chapman peeled through the book until they reached the final page, which ended the story with the big question, Ja de Marie, will you marry me? At that point, James handed Dad the ring, a custom piece from Cullen Jewelry, which Alio designed with an inside grave engraving that reads to the stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, all right, no more of that? Okay, no more? Okay, Yeah it's really gross. Okay can I can I do another one? Y? Do you have a Nick Viol?
Speaker 3: Wasn't there?
Speaker 1: Like? Yeah, how about how about it? This is what I'm going to do right now. So apparently Nick Viol got into a thing with Harry Jowsey. Now, a lot of people, it seems like a lot of people, beautiful people aren't loving Harry Jowsy because they find him like very sarcastic and embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Do you have to remind me, who Harry Joalsy is.
Speaker 1: He was on like, oh my god, he's very very cute and looking.
Speaker 2: No, he was on like too hot to handle. Okay, I remember the name, but I didn't watch the show. I think that he was on if I if I'm remembering.
Speaker 1: So I remember the name British, and he's very cute and he's very like boy bandy looking. He's like a bad boy. You should just you should just google Harry Jowsy and you'll see. Anyway, he's very edgy and he has a very funny so I think you would find him very funny and he's but a lot of people I think don't really get it. But anyway, okay, so it says this, oh, it looks like a.
Speaker 2: Young Russell Crow in these pictures, like when Russell was young and not but he's hotter okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he's putting his feud with Nick Vi all to bed. So okay, he's on a new show though right now, called Let's Marry Harry.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's where I saw it. He's got four point seven million followers like this guy. Yeah, but first some reason I couldn't place him because I'm like, he's not a bachelor.
Speaker 1: Right, he's very famous, yes, yeah, and for being gorgeous, and he's just like a boy toy, you know, he's just kind of a fuck boy. And he broke a lot of hearts. He hooked up with somebody on Too Hot to Handle and then they broke up, and then he was on a different reality. I think he was on Perfect Match and okay, he's just breaking hearts anyway. So now they're trying to get him married and Mary Harry don't know what happened. And it says random people.
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you this, He doesn't follow that many people, just nine hundred and he's followed by foot. That's not a lot compared to who follows him. So four point seven million people follow him and he follows nine hundred and ninety three and one of them is just randomly like Alison Hannigan, Bethany Frankel for some reason, like who who is doing this?
Speaker 1: That's funny?
Speaker 3: So random?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe just people he's met and bonded with.
Speaker 3: But that, yeah, it's it's kind of odd. Okay, I don't hate.
Speaker 1: It, Okay, So he okay, So it says Jowsy's beef with Viall All started when the former Jowsy appeared on Perfect Match season two. By All frequently criticized Jowsy's behavior on The Vile Files. By the way, Nick Viall, you do not have a leg to stand on criticizing other people's behavior. So then Jowsy fired back in a scathing Instagram comment in which he refer a Reddit rumor about alleged infidelity in Yall's marriage to Natalie Joy. And then this is what Harry wrote. He can't keep my dick out of his mouth, he wrote in the twenty twenty four comment, fifty year old man gossiping about people in their twenties dating. He should be more focused on his wife cheating on him and repairing that than worrying about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, okay, so bad, But I don't like either of them really looks like I mean, maybe Harry's fun, but he seems like a dick.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, it says. Viall never directly addressed Jowsey's jab, though he still did tell the Lady Gang podcast that while he's aware there are a ton of rumors circulating about his relationship, he tries his best to stay off the internet. Yeah. Sure, you do you know everything that's fucking going on on the internet, Nick by All, because you have a podcast that exploits it all just as we do. I'm not saying we don't, but like, can you imagine if we were like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Just I just staffed the internet? Well then how I just don't like a culture. I don't have a TV. What if I told you right now, would you believe me? You're like, yeah, I have a confession. I don't have a computer. I just use this like really old one to zoom with you, so I don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Ever, well, I don't have a tell.
Speaker 1: That was I think I told this was so many years ago, a long time ago. I had to do this. I don't know if I was taking a class or what I was doing, but I had to write down the comedians that I liked and my favorite bits boh, and one of them I wrote down was David Spade had this old bit about like two girls arguing about who's like less into they're They're like, oh, she was like, have you seen this show? And then the other girl goes, no, I don't. I don't really, I don't really watch TV. And then the other one's like, oh my god, I don't I never watched TV. I don't even know what are those two letters? What does that even stand for? I always just thought that was so funny.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and I had a bit about that. We did, like a schedule, try to find it, you know, it is. The whole thing is like what is I don't understand these words you're using.
Speaker 3: So first they don't own a TV.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, all right, well, I'm going to get the chicken salad sandwich and they're like, what is chicken?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't eat meat? Is how do you say it?
Speaker 1: It's the same idea, Yeah, yeah, same thing. Okay, And then we can't we really can't leave today without addressing this Ariana maddox is it Ariana? Ariana? Ariana cares?
Speaker 2: I mean some of them called her different things. So Sandoval called her one thing and Schwartz called her the other. So I'm confused. Okay, Well, because she Arianna. She got shut down in the in her appeal to toss Rachel Levis's Rachel loves Yeah, that's I've I forgotten how to pronounce people's names.
Speaker 3: The Revenge and it's not hell really, that's throwing you too.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so she's so. Ariana still trying to get the revenge porn lawsuit tossed, but an appeals court just told her the case is not going anywhere. The California Court of Appeal ruled Wednesday this just happened that Arianna can't get her Rachel's Raquel's claims phone out at this early stage, siding with the lower court judge who previously rejected her attempt to kill the case.
Speaker 2: So, man, I'm so team Arianna. I'm so team for these people were doing the most. How do you feel about it? I mean it was because the wrong move if you had a right mind to think about it. But it's not like she was selling what It wasn't revenge porn. She didn't have her make but she shared it with a bunch of people. Well wouldn't we all if you found that on somebody's on your on your husband or boyfriend's phone, wouldn't you like, oh my god and share it?
Speaker 3: I would?
Speaker 1: Well, she's a public person, though, who was on a show on a TV show that.
Speaker 2: She shared it with a friend. She didn't share it with Page six didn't share with the publication. She just sported it from his phone right to her phone first, didn't she just send it to her own phone and then show people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh please fuck Roquel, And I say that from the bottom of my soul. I have no empathy for her at all. Usual she's like selling crystals somewhere in like Santa Barbara now or something.
Speaker 1: Standing ten toes down on business right now and saying this with your.
Speaker 2: Full chest, full chest, full chest, How dares she come for our queen?
Speaker 1: Say, I'll tell you what it says. It says. She argued scandaval was a huge public story, so her actions surrounding it were protected as free speech. This is what Arianna saying. But the court says the affair being public didn't make Roquel's private sexual videos public too. That's the heart of Roquel's case against Ariana. She claims Ariana accessed and copied the videos, which she says depicted her in a state of undress and masturbating, from Tom's phone before distributing them to others. So she did distribute them to others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well her friends. It wasn't like to a publication. I'm just I don't know how the court I don't know how the law works in this case. And I mean, you know, you were a lawyer for a while. Though I'm a doctor.
Speaker 3: I don't know if a lot of people know.
Speaker 1: That a guy in acologist, so you do know about people's like private parts. You can weigh in on that exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think if you if you don't see the full labia, yeah waint you got, you must equitia.
Speaker 3: It doesn't rhyme as well as the OJA is the original. Okay rhyme. If you don't see the labia, you must you must equateia.
Speaker 1: I think that that's valid. Okay. I need to tell you one other thing, and it's not a long story, Okay, so this is gonna be a quickie, but I really need to get your opinion on this. And this is the so Okay, this kind of comes full circle because it's kind of like two friends that have a podcast together. And those two friends were Tory Spelling and Jenny Garth, and they were doing a Beverly Hills nine oh two and oh rewatch podcast, which I don't know if anybody needs, but I guess people were really wanting.
Speaker 3: People love that. Yeah, they love a rewatch.
Speaker 1: They love that shit. Yeah. So anyway, Tory Spelling abruptly quit the podcast with Jenny and okay, my initial so she's not saying why. And then this article I found says Tory Spelling isn't ready to speak her truth on her abrupt exit from the podcast. So this this basically made headlines. Then she did an Instagram live This is Tory with Brian Austin Green.
Speaker 2: I saw, but then yeah, I saw that, and then they went, Yeah, they went to like a like a liquor store.
Speaker 3: To my chips, they were like doing laundry. I saw it.
Speaker 2: I watched it, and it was so uncomfortable because you can tell those two have not hung out in a really long time.
Speaker 3: You should make a TikTok. You could tell. It was so weird. They're both so fucking weird. You know. I've worked with him. I did a short film with him.
Speaker 1: Yes, where he constantly wanted.
Speaker 3: To tell you he hit on so many people except for me. I was the only one.
Speaker 2: I was like why, And yes, he constantly brought up his girlfriend at the time, who was Megan Fox, but he wouldn't use her name, and he was like a girlfriend's an actress, but she like didn't seem like an actress. She just like plays VIDs all day and I'm like, no, she doesn't, and we know that it's Megan Fox. I just stop saying that and that maybe that's why he didn't want to sleep with me. But he did sleep with somebody else on the thing having a girlfriend at home.
Speaker 3: I can see that right now.
Speaker 1: Well, so no wonder Megan Fox broke up with him and she they tried to make me out to be the villain, but if he was cheating on her.
Speaker 2: He's like a big sex you know, you could he would say, probably sex addict.
Speaker 3: Hound dog. It could be that they were open, very possible, but like usually open means like when I'm on when I'm in Europe on tour, you know, it's like a little different than like I'm going to be in the valley doing a short film for.
Speaker 2: Two days, like for real, I mean, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Dude? Well cool super cool actresses at home.
Speaker 1: Well, Tori Spelling told Brian Austin Green. She said that she wants to break her silence quote in a thoughtful way rather than being reactive. So clearly something happened, and then so Brian said, he said Yeah, she needed a little time to gather her thoughts. Yeah, and then she confirmed her plans to to really take the time to really assess, really reflect before sharing further details on her steps.
Speaker 3: I'm, for one, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll talk about this next week for our regular cringe. Maybe there'll be an answer by then and we can cover that, because I do those two have been fighting for a long time.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of there was a lot of stuff on that set.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's what I wanted to ask you, Like, were they ever really good friends or was there a you.
Speaker 3: Know, a problem.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like Tory was always treated a little off because she was such a nepo. I don't like the term nepo baby, but she really was like the number one NEPO baby of all time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: She would not have been cast as Donna on that show if her dad hadn't created the show.
Speaker 3: And there's absolutely no question of that.
Speaker 2: That's just, you know, that's just dumb luck, Like she's got lucky. It's not really her fault. She's not like, hey, don't she wanted to be an actress, so she's not like, hey, don't cast me right.
Speaker 1: She got that.
Speaker 3: She's fine.
Speaker 2: She's fine. But I think that there was a they were a little bullying. And I've heard Jenny Garzon could sometimes be a little you know, she and Shannon Doherty would fight all the time, but that was seemed to be more Shannon.
Speaker 3: You know. I just think everybody was a little bit of a dick.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just add this this one little funny. It's not funny. It's not funny at all, but it says, okay, so whatever people are trying to figure it out, it says. However, another insider, Clai the longtime friendship has unraveled due to Garth allegedly being quote completely unresponsive and not there for Tory during quote her many hospital visits and divorced from Dean McDermott. Now, but when you get close exactly, and also when you click on many hospital visits though, which is weird, the story they take you to is when Tory Spelling got in a car accident with four of her children and went to the hospital. So it's like, first of all, that's a really weird thing to say, Like are you saying that that? Jenny Garth was like, well, fuck you. I don't care that you went to the hospital, like I doubt she was. Didn't care that she was hospitalized. But also that has nothing to do with the divorce from Dean McDermott. That went on for so fucking long and still we're so tiresome. No, they're they're definitely, they're officially divorced. But don't forget that she was. There was a whole show about their relationship because he's a sex addict and was like trying to go to therapy and then he went to rehab and then you know, she was like, I don't know, he's really trying, but it's hard for me to forgive him. But it was endless. If I was Jenny Garth, I'd be like, girl, LEAs, don't talk to me about this anymore, leave him or don't. But I can't hear about Dean McDermott anymore, youw.
Speaker 2: I mean seriously you Well, we'll find out more on that, but that is yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it something, that's it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, you got a lot you gotta love bang for your bucks, so you will, all right, buddy.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, and I want to say I got quite the show this past week.
Speaker 2: So we have a couple like, you know, maybe somewhat triggering episodes, one about Perez and one about Ariana Grande, which I didn't even point out at the time. I didn't realize. Did you know that right before Perez Hilton like had his meltdown to say the least, he had done like TikTok live about Ariana Grande.
Speaker 3: Did you see that? I kind of forgotten.
Speaker 2: So I was like, then I felt kind of bad that we even covered the Orianigrad.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, now we're getting into his territory.
Speaker 2: But he came from the place also like I'm worried, worried, but you never know where what he was feeling, and we very much came from a place of concern.
Speaker 3: You're no way mocking her and what she's going through.
Speaker 2: So we do talk about that this week, plus a million other things, plus more age gaps, which we're both obsessed with, yes, very obsessed with.
Speaker 1: And we have like good stories that we might not be like what you even expect, which is always fun. Yeah, all right, thanks everybody, love you guys. Bye bye.