Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Epstein Chronicles. Hope everybody Saturday morning is off to a great start and hopefully the rest of your day and your weekend is even better. Today on the program, we're going to talk about the john Does from the Gallaine Maxwell civil suit, who are now on the verge of being outed. For a long time, Glaine Maxwell and her team were arguing against having those names released, but after her goose was cooked well, her tune is changed and now not only does Virginia's team want these names released, looks like Maxwell's team has had enough as well fighting about it, and they're on board as well.
Speaker 2: So if things follow suit.
Speaker 1: Like they have in the past with Judge Presca, that is the judge overseeing the civil suit.
Speaker 2: Here, we should expect to have this stuff.
Speaker 1: Released, unredacted and released for public consumption. That would be my guess with Judge Presca. Now the John Does, they're gonna be able to argue the merits of keeping their names private. They're gonna have their shot to argue to that extent, and I don't think it's going to work out so well for them. I really don't think anyone has any empathy for people who were in Jeffrey Epstein's circle at this point, unless, of course, you're Bill Clinton, because Bill and Hillary Clinton obviously can do no wrong. But besides those two, I don't think that you have any chance when it comes to your relationship with Epstein in a courtroom at this point.
Speaker 2: And what we're going to.
Speaker 1: See here are these people who get their names released attempt to distance themselves from Epstein. My guess is every single one of these names is a name that we have talked about at length here on this podcast, and my guess would be some of those names are people that are actually accused of partaking in the abuse themselves. So with the transparency or lack thereof, I should say it is way beyond time that we move past that point and we get a full accounting of what goes on here in every single aspect of every single courtroom involved in the Jeffrey Epstein case. I posted an episode earlier this morning about Judge Christa Marx and the situation with her down in Florida, and look, it just shines a spotlight and shows you the kind of uphill battle that has been engaged for decades at this point. These survivors and these people who have been abused by Epstein and Maxwell, they've had nowhere to turn. The authorities let them down, society let them down. In a lot of instances, their own families let them down. And then you would think when people get caught red handed basically like Epstein did, that the hammer would come swinging down and they'd all go to prison forever. Yet none of that occurred, and still to this day, nobody is actually sitting in a prison yet. Glenn Maxwell's on her way, but she's not rotting away, you know, in some federal facility. Yet she's still in the holding tank basically what it is right she's at the county version of the federal prison right now. So it's gross when you look at it, all of these other people that were involved, and not even any indictments to see what's what in a courtroom, Shrug our shoulders and move on, No big deal. It was obviously just Epstein and Maxwell alone and they were just trafficking people back and forth between themselves. See how ridiculous that sounds. So, like we talked about last night, if this does get put into a mistrial, it might turn out even worse for Maxwell. So again, she has no good options at this point, and her attempting to keep anyone's name secret at the cost of her own finances or her own time just does not make any sense to anybody at this point. So her not fighting this is the way to go if you're looking at it from her perspective. All right, So we have an article this morning from CNN and the author is Eric Levinson, headline What's next for the John does in Galainne Maxwell's settled lawsuit. Now, again, anyone who has their name associated with Jeffrey Epstein, I really have no empathy for you. I really don't care if your name is put on blast and you're out there for every body to see and hear. This is from court documents, right, This isn't some paparazzi, you know, talking garbage. Everything we talk about on this podcast is backed up by sources and things that are going on in real time. And when you talk about stuff like this, it's important to make sure that you're not running around and left field and just using your opinion as fact. The judge overseeing a settled lawsuit against convicted sex offender Glen Maxwell now has to decide whether the identities of those mentioned in the suit will be revealed. And again, there should be no cover for these people. If you were involved with Epstein and you're in these court documents, you should be put on blast by the legacy media and everyone else, everyone else involved. There should be no place for you to hide. You shouldn't have any friends giving you any cover in the legacy media.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 1: And we'll see when these names get released how hard in the paint the legacy media goes. You see, they like to go after people that they feel like they're going to score some political points by doing it. If there's no political angle these days, these guys aren't interested. And to me, that's just gross and it's a dereliction of duty by the Fourth Estate. The decision stems from a twenty fifteen defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts, who claimed Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse. The case was settled in twenty seventeen and placed under a protective order. Everything in their protective order is like its national security. It's such a joke. There is no reason this should be under protective order. Ever, this has nothing to do with nuclear secrets. This has nothing to do with building biological weapons. This goes right to the heart of how our justice system is. And that's why they file it on your seal. That's why they don't let it be released to the public because they know you.
Speaker 2: If you folks had.
Speaker 1: A full look at what was going on, you would not stand for it. But yet here we are once again being force fed narratives and people accepting them, and all of the lemmings and lap dogs and the legacy media are way way too busy carrying water for their insert tribe here to really break it down and give you.
Speaker 2: Folks the real truth.
Speaker 1: But parts of it have been unsealed since then, as Roberts, Maxwell and the number of third party figures have debated what should and shouldn't be released to the public. Look, here's the thing. Once Virginia's team was on board with it being released, I don't care about what Maxwell thinks, I don't care about what the John does think. If your name is associated with someone like Jeffrey Epstein, even in the smallest way, you better get ready to batten down the hatches because of the storm is approaching and you better have a good answer and a good reason for your associations with this man. The latest update in a year's long case came last week when Maxwell's attorney said they would no longer fight to keep secret the names of eight john Does and will leave it to the court to decide whether their names should be unsealed. And like I said, Judge Presca has been doing a real good job here when it comes to transparency and unsealing these files. I'm not a big fan of these judges, as you all know, but when they do a good job, just like anybody else, we should.
Speaker 2: Give them props.
Speaker 1: And Presca so far has done a pretty good job here and I would expect her to continue to do the same, and I would expect this all to be released. US District Judge Loretta Presca will now have to rule on how to handle those eight Does and how to balance the public's interest with their privacy rights. It's the type of decision judges must make all the time in the course of their jobs. But that doesn't make it simple, said Sarah Chrisoff, a partner at Day Pitney and a former assistant US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. It's really a document by document process, Chrisoff said, it's incredibly intensive. Well, that might be the case, but again, all we can go on is what PRESCA has done in the past, right, There has been nothing to signal in the past that Judge Presca is not going to be about transparency here moving forward. So while I can't guarantee anything obviously, I am relatively confident that PRESCO will release at least the vast majority of these documents, and I can't wait to dig into them. I can't wait to see who's what the names are because guess what, It's one thing for us to have a hypothesis or to speculate. It's another thing when you see it in court documents, right, It shows you that you've been on the right path the whole entire time, and that these you know, bombing runs have been over the target. And inevitably, every single time we get court documents released, it corroborates everything we've been talking about on the podcast. So I'm always a big fan when we get these a tranch of documents dumped in our lab.
Speaker 2: What is this case?
Speaker 1: The case began in twenty and fifteen when Roberts sued Maxwell for defamation related to public comments about Robert's alleged sexual abuse in two thousand and one, and the case was settled and sealed in twenty and seventeen. So again, let's just go back. It's not alleged abuse.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Virginia's been paid out by Epstein, She's been paid out by the estate, and now we also have Glen Maxwell being charged with perjury over what was said in this deposition, once again proving that the federal government believes Virginia's story. So let's not say an accuser, all right. Virginia was paid out. The state recognized and realized what Epstein had done, and they took full responsibility when they paid that money out to each and every one of these girls. However, the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit unsealed hundreds of pages of documents on August ninth, twenty nineteen, a day before Epstein died in prison, ruling that the district court judge had improperly sealed hundreds of filings. The judge has since died. Well, I don't ever wish death on anybody, right, not a good look. But some of these judges, like I say, they run these courtrooms as if it was their own fiefdom, and they're some some feudal lord who has the decision of life and death basically in their hands. And that's the sort of system we have set up. And we have to remember that these judges are only human beings, and they have faults, and they have problems, and they have warts. Some of them are bad, some of them are evil, some of them good, but we don't know. Right, everybody's a gray character. And I'm not really comfortable with lifetime seats on the judges bench. I'm not a big fan of that at all. I think that that should be, you know, like any other position, maybe a ten year run or something like that. I don't know exact numbers or whatever, but a lifelong seat, Nah, no way. The Court of Appeals has remanded the case back to the district court to go through the rest of the documents individually and determine what can be unsealed. Judge Presca, who has since taken over the case, ruled to unseal more documents in July twenty twenty, including Maxwell's twenty sixteen deposition related to the lawsuit, as well as emails and depositions by others. See.
Speaker 2: This is what I mean.
Speaker 1: PRESCA has set a precedent so far, and would I would be very shocked if she veered off course at this point. She seems to be somebody who is ready to get this over with. She doesn't want this shit on her docket anymore, and she wants to, you know, get it out there and move on. That is what I see from my seat here in the Peanut gallery anyway, And I would hope that PRESCO would continue on this path, especially now with Maxwell and the conviction. You would think that it would even be more important to bring this out and put it into the public sphere. In her ruling, she said that the public's right to have access to the information carried heavier weight than the annoyance or embarrassment to Maxwell.
Speaker 2: And this is what I mean.
Speaker 1: PRESCA has seemed to be somebody who actually cares about transparency so far, and every now and then you'll run into one of these judges who doesn't mess around, right, somebody who is actually in the business of making sure that the laws follow and following the law as it's put on the books. Yeah, you know, one of those kinds of judges. Very rare indeed, but there are a few of them out there. In the context of this case, especially its allegations of sex trafficking of young girls, the court finds any minor embarrassment or annoyance resulting from Miss Maxwell's mostly non testimony is far outweighed by the presumption of public access. She said, So, when you have a judge that has that kind of speech going on in their courtroom, who is very clear about where they stand, it would take a huge, huge situation to move them from that position, at least I would think so. Anyway, And if Presca's past has any you know, telling of what the future is going to hold, then we can expect that these documents are going to be dumped. However, PRESCA ruled that several medical records, including in the court file, would remain sealed.
Speaker 2: Well, I would usually agree.
Speaker 1: With that, but we're at a point now where everybody's digging into everybody else's medical records.
Speaker 2: I mean, do hippo laws.
Speaker 1: Even matter anymore? It's an honest question.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: What happens is when you start getting on a slippery slope, folks, and you start making.
Speaker 2: You know, moves for the short term.
Speaker 1: And you're not looking at the big picture, well, find yourself in a very dangerous place. So we have to always keep an eye on the big picture, even though we're dealing with something that is right in our face. And it's hard to do that sometimes. But those hippo laws are very important. I'm a very private person and I don't like people, you know, digging into my health and all of that. So when it comes to health that kind of stuff. I have medical records. I could see that staying sealed, and I'm not even mad about that, unless, of course, it's pertinent to the case. If it pushes the case forward and it has something to do with testimony or something like that, then yeah, let's get it out there. But just you know, basic medical records or you know, somebody's trip to go get some heart medicine or whatever. It's really no one's business in my opinion, if you're homing it. In addition, she noted that multiple anonymous women Jane those who accused Epstein of abuse but had not publicly spoken out, would continue to have their identities redacted in the documents. That's a good thing as well. Though the defamation case was a civil lawsuit, it ultimately led to criminal charges against Maxwell. And we've seen this every single time there has been a civil suit that Glen Max, I mean that Virginia has brought against these people, it has ended up in criminal charges as well. So while I am not confident we'll see that with Prince Andrew, the Prince of Nothing, I would say he has to be concerned because we've seen a pattern form here already. Maxwell Epstein both sued, then both afterwards were found criminally liable as well. So this is a real dangerous situation for Prince Andrew, no doubt about that. Again, enforcing any kind of criminal findings against him gonna be very difficult. Maxwell sixty, faces up to sixty five years in prison after she was found guilty last month last month in a New York federal court on five federal charges, including sex trafficking of a minor. The two perjury counts were severed from the sex trafficking trial and prosecutors agreed to dismiss them pending an appeal on her guilty verdicts. So that's basically the little dangled fruit at the end of the fishing pole here, right. Look, if you go through this and you don't give us any lip, and you just take the punishment as it's been handed down.
Speaker 2: We'll drop these other two charges.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Maxwell and her team, they're sinking their teeth into the hopes of a miss trial. And again, I'm not a big time lawyer, you know, I didn't go to a big time school, you know, mister unlv over here. But it would seem to me that a second trial could even prove to be more ruinous, more disastrous for Glenn Maxwell. So they better tread very lightly here. What about these john Does. In a September twenty twenty one ruling, PRESCA said there were sixteen non party objectors or people not party to the suit who objected to their identities being released. PRESCA decided to deal with eight of them first, followed by the next EID. The identities of these does are, of course not clear broadly, though there are people whose names were mentioned in the earlier defamation case. And here comes the detective work for you folks out there. If you want to try and decode who these people are, have at it. I have a few guesses of my own, but no sense muddying the water, right, We'll wait to see what's what, and if their names aren't released, then we'll dig into that and try and play the guessing game. But until we have some more meat on the bone, I think you folks know by now that I don't really delve too deep into territory when I don't have a map, if you get my drift. Maxwell's attorneys had argued to keep those identity secret, but last week told the court they no longer wished to address the objection of the objections further, each of the list, it does, has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights. Miss Maxwell therefore leaves it to this court to conduct the appropriate review. In other words, Maxwell's tapping out, and you bitch asses are on your own figure it out, get your own lawyers ready to go, because we're done. Maxwell got her goose cook. None of you stepped up to the plate to help her. Now she has nothing to say to help you. Basically, what's going on here, And she kept her silence for this long and you know, didn't let all of these names out or whatever obviously self serving purposes while she was facing charges. But at the same time it was protecting these people as well. Now they got to do it with their own lawyers their own litigation, and that comes with its own amount of danger, because once you have court filings and stuff, and stuff goes into the docket, you know it's a matter of public knowledge at that point. Robert's attorneys have argued for the identities to be unsealed, noting that several of the does simply didn't want their names associated with the case. Generalized aversion to embarrassment and negativity that may come from being associated with Epstein and Maxwell is not enough to warrant continued sealing of information. This is especially true with respect to this case of great public interest involving serious allegations of the sex trafficking of minors. Robert's attorney, Sigared McCauley wrote last week, now that Maxwell's criminal trial is coming gone, there is little reason to retain protection over the vast amounts of information about Epstein and Maxwell sex trafficking operation that were originally filed under seal in this case. And I mean, does she need to say anymore that gets right to the point there, right to the heart of the matter. Unseal it, let us see it and let the public make their own decisions.
Speaker 2: What are you so worried about.
Speaker 1: I know it might catch up some of like Nancy Pelosi's daughter says, some of your faves, but you know what, if they're caught up in this, they shouldn't be your faves anyway. And the people that still support Clinton, I honestly I have to wonder about you folks at this point. What issues will the judge consider in this decision. Judges always have to balance the public the public's right to know with issues of privacy. Chrisoff noted, generally this is made on a document by document or even line by line basis, rather than in one broad decision. It's a very particular it's a very particular determination whether a specific document should be under seal or not under seal, and within that document, whether portion should be redacted or not. She said, no, no redactions. Let's get it all out there. I'm tired of these big blocks of black cover up on these documents. Can we just get the full story please? And then they cry, oh, people are conspiracy theorists, these morons in the legacy media, as if they haven't helped push that whole entire thing along. And it all comes back to transparency. If you would just shoot people straight, just shoot people straight for once and let people come up to their own conclusions and you know, decide for themselves. But they never do that, right, Let's keep this transparent, We'll hide this, will file this under seal with no real reasoning behind it. And then, well, the people who are into conspiracy theories and wild shit, they're often running, Like I said yesterday, can you blame them?
Speaker 2: In this case?
Speaker 1: These decisions are being made years after the fact by a judge who was not part of the initial proceedings. That challenge helps explain why this process has moved so slowly, Chrisoff explained. When doing it later and having to look back and recreate what happened and do some slothing, it takes a lot longer, she said, yeah, no doubt about it. But let's not act like Judge Presca's sitting around in the middle of the night in her jurors robe, eating coffee cake and digging through the files herself.
Speaker 2: That's what her clerks are for, you know.
Speaker 1: They put it together, bring it to her, and then she makes a decision. What is the timing for a ruling? The exact timing of a ruling isn't quite clearer, but a court document in November set out the timeline for each side's response. Roberts and Maxwell were ordered to respond no later than two weeks after the end of Maxwell's criminal trial. The trial ended in late December, and the parties dutifully filed their responses last week. The Miami Herald, which has closely covered the Epstein saga, may file a responsive brief no later than two weeks after that. The ruling states that would correlate to January twenty sixth. And again, why is it the Miami Herald that's doing this? Where's the New York Times? Where's the Washington Post? Aren't these the big heavy hitters. Oh, they sure are when the CIA wants to use them to destroy somebody like Gary Webb. But when it comes to real journalism and really doing the right thing, have they really been doing that?
Speaker 2: Folks?
Speaker 3: Have they really shot you straight? Let's go back to the war in Iraq. We'll start there and just start from that point on and tell me if they've been lying to you or if they've been truthful. And if you say truthful, come on, really, you have to do some soul searching at that point because the legacy media, both sides of the Aisle, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, all of them.
Speaker 2: Have lied to you.
Speaker 1: And remember lies of omission are lies as well. The Miami Herald, a smaller outlet nowhere near the resources, and they're the ones that are going hard in the pain here, not you guys. Non party objectors may file or reply to those briefs a week after that. The party shall then file any replies no later than two weeks after that, the ruling states, putting the timetable into mid February. A ruling would then come sometime after that. So we're getting down to it, folks, And like I said a couple of weeks ago, there is so much still going on in this case, and it's very difficult to stay on top of it unless you're on it every single day. And you folks have shown that that's exactly what you want to do, that's exactly where you are, and that you folks are in this fight till the very end. And I appreciate all of you, every last one of you, honestly spending your time getting up to date on this case, following this case and getting your rage in the right order. You know, we have to demand better from the people who are in charge. We have to demand better from the courts, from the justice system. People like Maxwell and Epstein, they have to be punished. And the two tier justice system that we're living under, where people like Calif Browder get put into someplace like Riker's Island for as long as he was in there without a trial, it's just not right. And then you have people like Maxwell who are exerting all kinds of power privilege when they're in prison. Oh, I don't have a place for my computer. Yeah, well, guess what. There's a lot of people that have it a lot worse than you, that are sitting in jail cells right now. And believe me, the crimes they committed or are accused to commit, are a lot less than what you're in there for. So when we start talking about transparency and airing out are so called elite, I am here for it and I want to continue to see it happen. And there's a lot going on behind the scenes, folks. There's a lot building up behind the scenes, a lot of talk and who knows what's gonna come next. But remember there could still be some sealed indictments we don't know about. There's still an inn paneled Grand Jerry. So things are happening behind the scenes, things are in motion. The question is when are we going to start seeing some results. Hopefully that starts very soon. All right, everybody that's gonna do it. For this episode today, we're gonna talk a little bit about the depositions that are about to be released on Monday. So we talked a little bit about this a couple of days ago, how there was an eminent document drop after the DOES missed the deadline to object to this coming out, and I I said it was gonna be very soon. But now it looks like we have a date, and that date is Monday, folks. So obviously we'll be prepared to dive into that deposition on Monday and take a look at what's what, right, and we will jump on and report about it.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: We'll discuss some of the things that are inside of this deposition, and we'll see if there's any any bombshells. Right. Again, like usual, I would temper everyone's excitement. A lot of the stuff is probably known, but there will be a lot of context like usual, and there will be some little nuggets of gold for us to find and harvest, So definitely be on the lookout for that Monday, and I will I'm going to the mountains early Monday morning, at like three point thirty in the morning, So when I get home from the mountains, I'll dive in and see what's what, and then we'll do a an episode to try and make head or tails of what the deposition involves. So our article today is from lawn crime dot com. The author Adam Klassfeld, And if you don't follow Adam Klassfeld on Twitter, you probably should. The guy has a lot of great information about the Epstein case about other things that are going on. If you're interested in, you know, a Trump news, he always has some stuff going on about, you know, the different legal proceedings with Trump et cetera, et cetera. But as far as the Maxwell Epstein document dumps, as far as court document dumps, Adam Klassfeld has been all over it and he's done a superior job. So make sure that if you're not following him on Twitter, you give him a follow. More transparency is eminent in the long settled defamation lawsuit against a Q sex track faker Gilen Maxwell, with a federal judge ordering the release of a deposition on Monday featuring the testimony of an unidentified dough one. So we're gonna hear from an unidentified Doe as far as depositions go, somebody who gave a deposition in regards to the case between Maxwell and Virginia Roberts. And this is the deposition that is going to be dumped on Monday, one of the many documents that was under seal that PRESCA order to be unsealed, and the appellate courts held up that order. So this is a from Doe one, and it's going to be interesting to see what it entails. Right again, it's very interesting for me to see what sort of context we can find within these documents. I'm not expecting world shattering dumps here. I don't expect it to be some kind of, you know, earth moving informational dump where we're like, holy shit, we never knew any of this. But I do expect it to provide some more context. Right when we're as deep as we are on this podcast, eight hundred and twenty episodes, four hundred plus straight days without missing a day, Yeah, you know, we're looking for some context. Having received no objections from dose one or two. The transcript of dose do ones, deposition, and materials quoting or disclosing information from that transcript shall be posted on the public docket no later than Monday, November twenty third, at nine am. US District Judge Loretta Presca wrote in a five page order on Friday. So Presca look, like I said, Presca is unleashed at this point. She is not playing games with these people. She has had enough. She's had are a belly full of the nonsense. And if there is anyone on the federal level who has proven to be someone who truly cares about justice, somebody who cares about the law and being an arbiter of the law, fairly, it has been Judge Presca. When this all first started in her courtroom, I was pretty critical of her right because again I am, and I'm very willing to admit it, folks, I am very cynical about this whole process, sometimes too cynical perhaps, And you know, it's to the point where I have a very hard time trusting any of the institutions in the United States that I should be able to trust. And that's a big problem for me. That is a very, very, very big problem for me. If we can't trust these institutions to fairly arbitrate the law and fairly administer the law as written, then we're all in big trouble, and we might as all we might as all might as well just all pack it in and move right into nineteen eighty four and an Orwellian existence. These people are not above the law. These people are not playing on a different field. And thankfully Judge Presca recognized that, and Judge Presca did what she could do from her chair in her courtroom. And I think that a lot of credit needs to go to Judge Presca because it's a courageous move on her part. Well, you don't think she was facing her colleagues and they were looking at her sideways. I'm sure they were all of these Harvard trained dirt bags. Neither of the does has been identified, but both have been given ample opportunity to object to the release of information that the Second Circuit task Judge Presco with un ceiling back in August of twenty nineteen. Now again, in my opinion, I think it's going to come out that the two does who are having their depositions released here are not interested in keeping their names private anymore because they're already working with the federal government against Gilane Maxwell as far as testifying, and that would all be coming out in the discovery anyway. So I believe that that is the motivation here with these does and that's the reason why they did not object to their names being released after they were under seal already. Now again, I might be completely off, right, I don't have Like I always tell you folks, I'm not here to blow smoke up your ass, right, I'm not here acting like I'm Walter Kronkite out in the field breaking news, all right, That's not what I'm doing here. I'm commentating on the news that's being provided and when I have a chance to, you know, maybe talk to sources or people who have not been on the record. Obviously I do that. Hell I flew all the way to New Mexico to do that. But what I am telling you in my opinion here is that these girls are probably lined up as witnesses for the government at this point. That order followed watershed publication of the Miami Herald series Perversion of Justice, which renewed attention to dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's two thousand and eight plea deal and has been widely credited for his prosecution and Maxwell's you see, that's a big problem right there, unto itself. Again, like I've said a million times, I think it's awesome that the Miami Herald initiated this investigation, and I think it's great that Julie K. Brown dug so hard and found that so many different threads. Right, shouldn't even say found, I should say rediscovered a bunch of different threads to pull on. Because all of this stuff was out there for a long time. Nobody cared though, Right, None of these legacy media outlets gave two shits, and the Miami Herald didn't give two shits either until Acosta rolled in at the end of the day. For me, I think that it's pretty ironic, right that Acosta him getting that job with Trump's cabinet pretty much initiated this whole entire thing. And I really don't care how we get from point A to point B as long as we get there. But the question still remains, where were all of these so called high profile journalists for a decade leading up to this? Where was the interest?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Where was the digging? Then? Where was all of the podcasting then, and all of the reporting then, and the expos's then. Oh yeah, that's right. You guys had them, but you were quashing them so that you could have access to the royals. I have zero faith in the legacy media. Now, don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean all of the outlets or all of the journalists are bad, right, because that's not the case. We know that a lot of journalists that work for these outlets who might have used to they might have used to have been with, like the New York Times or one of these other legacy media outlets, but now they're working on their own or for other outlets that are more willing to dig into the case. But the main legacy media outlets that people turn to for the news usually nationwide, you know, the New York Times, the Washington Post, et cetera, et cetera. They didn't give a shit, and they still don't give a shit. Following the expose, the Herald went to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals to unseal broad swaths of the court record an alleged survivor, Virginia Roberts, lawsuit claiming Maxwell defamed her by denying that she made her Epstein's sex slave. Look, it is a very interesting situation all around, right, all of the moving parts, as far as as getting this stuff unsealed, all of the stuff that led up to it, and finally to the point where we're at now. It has been one winding ass road to get here. So the Miami Herald, Look, I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to denegrate the Miami Herald, because I'm not. I certainly put them a million pegs above places like The New York Times. And I think that the Miami Herald going so hard after this was a huge deal and a gigantic step in the right direction for a so called mainstream outlet to do that. So I think that out of all of these mainstream outlets, out of all.
Speaker 2: Of these.
Speaker 1: You know, institutions that decided that they were going to investigate Jeffrey Epstein, Miami Herald is by far, head and shoulders above everybody else. And they really doug hard, and they do deserve a lot of credit for kicking this back into gear. But my problem isn't so much with them, it's with the rest of the legacy media. Where the hell were they for decades leading up to this. Robert's settlement with Maxwell kept much of the court record under wraps for years, but a second circuit ruling in The Herald's favor has led to increasing sunlight on the case ever since. And what do they say? Sunlight is the best disinfectant? Isn't that what they tell us, folks? And that most certainly is the case here. This needs to all be out into the public view. We need to see all of the documents. This is not national security. If you have to redact some of the survivors or victims' names, and that's fine, but anyone who was involved as far as criminally, I don't want to hear anything about redactions. I don't want to hear anything about these people being protected. All of this needs to come to a head and then bust out. In July, Judge Presco ordered the release of an email correspondence from five years ago showing what appeared to be a press stamen in Maxwell's voice only it was written by Epstein to her. And when that happened, we knew that it was the deal, right, We knew that Epstein and Maxwell were still in contact. These people don't just stop talking to each other. They were very very much connected, they were very much involved. And if anyone thinks that they just dropped off and stopped talking, well they have not been paying attention. Since Jeffrey Epstein was charged in two thousand and seven for solicitation of a prostitute, I have been the target of outright lies, innuendo, slander, defamation, and silacious gossip and harassment, Epstein wrote Gmax in an email dated January twenty first, twenty and fifteen. So they were trying to lay the groundwork to make it look like Elaine Maxwell had nothing to do with Epstein, trying to distance her from him, right, and Epstein was the one coordinating all of it. Still the maestro, still the puppeteer. The message undercut Maxwell's legal defense because she had claimed the two of them had been out of contact for more than a decade. On October twenty second, Maxwell's deposition from the old defamation case was made public, showing what prosecutors alleged to be perjury. And that again goes back to the two those who were talking about here in this article, who did not meet that deadline and why they would not meet that deadline again for me. Most it almost has to be that they're going to be providing testimony in this case, and they know the cats out of the bag anyway, and they're ready to go to the mattresses and tell their story about who Geyland Maxwell is and what she did. Did Jeffrey Epstein have a scheme to recruit underage girls for sexual massages? Asked Sigurd McAuley, at the time, an attorney for her prominent accuser, Virginia Roberts. If you know, I don't know what you were talking about, Maxwell responded, so right there, we know that that probably one of those perjury charges, right saying she didn't know about the whole operation, etc. Etc.
Speaker 2: Bs.
Speaker 1: Come on, everybody knows that she knew the deal. I don't know what you were talking about, Maxwell responded. Federal prosecutors quoted the exchange in one of their charges of false statements in this article. You can read the five page order as well. Make sure you click on the link and go and check out the article as well, and her her comments here were obvious lies, and federal prosecutors quoted the exchange in one of their charges of false statements. So we can kind of do our own legwork here right, our own slothing, our own investigative work, and put the pieces together. And that's what you folks have been so good at since the very beginning. I mean, some of the investigation that you folks do is just amazing out there, right me, like you, Like I always tell you, I'm just one person. I do what I can, but there's things that slip by me. So when you folks send me articles, and you folks send me emails, and you know, send me different threads to yank on, believe me, I'm.
Speaker 2: All over it.
Speaker 1: So I highly respect those of you out there who dig into this case and spend time digging into this case, and believe me, it does not go unnoticed and it is much appreciated. I think that something like this has to be a community effort, right. There's not just one person who can possibly spend the time or has the resources to really dig into this case alone. So it's really been a big, big time community and group effort to try and advance this ball over the goal line. So keep it up, folks, keep sending all those articles, keep sending all of those threads to yank on, and just generally keep up being an awesome group of folks. All right, everybody, I will be back later on tonight, probably with a daily drop, depending on what's going on in the news. Yeah, more than likely they there'll be a daily drop tonight, maybe a little bit later than usual, but there probably will.
Speaker 2: Be one tonight.
Speaker 1: Considering there's a couple of articles I have archived that I wanted to discuss and if it's slow tonight, well that will be the perfect time to do so. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapuci at protonmeil dot com. That's Bob b Y c A p U C c I at ProtonMail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at b O B B y underscore c A p U C c I. All of the links that go at this episode can be found in the description box and to